PDA

View Full Version : [R]Redemption [ OOC/ Sign - Ups ]

Pompog
07-29-2010, 04:27 AM
Rated "R" [ For Strong Language, Violence, And some Sexual Tension ]

Long ago, after World War II, a man by the name of Dr. William Messing was ordered by the British government to create a new type of weapon, for fear of a new threat to the world. Messing was a world famous geneticist, known all around for his controversial experiments on human and animal embryo's. Nearing bankruptcy for his older experiments. Messing took the deal, though did not agree to what he was doing.

After that point in Messings life he had become a ghost, just a faint memory to his family, friends, and the world. Two years after Messing's disappearance many people went missing in a small town called Lybor near Liverpool. The people blaming them on old ghost stories of a haunted mansion in the woods. Many people went to the mansion to figure out what was happening in the old town, but those who went never came back.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After the government took Dr. Messing, they took away his life and trapped him in jail of their own creation. A mansion, deep in the forest of a small town was the jail that they chose for him. For years they had forced Messing to work, rushing him for their new weapon. For a long time Messing thought that the weapons they wanted, would never come. But one day he accidentally came across what he needed, and soon he was in the care of three baby boys, all three mixed with different but equally deadly animals. Sadly the good doctor, found himself in a dilemma. He loved these children. And so he decided to risk everything by hiding them away deep mansion.

There far in the mansion was were Dr. Messing taught, trained, and hid the three creations, that he called his sons. But the happiness was soon to end when the doctor died, by means they did not know. After the death of their father, the three boys began to change and people began to become curious. To ease their pain the boys took time to find ways to get rid of the trespassers, and found skills of their own as they did.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now in the present day three foreign girls travel to Lybor to find out the truth about those disappearances all those years ago. But what they find out will shock them. Will they disappear like the others or will something they never expected happen to them?

The Foreigners
The Reporter -
The Photographer - Pompog
The Detective - BallsofIce

The Brothers
The Wise One "The Oldest" -
The Angry One "The Middle" - Twi
The Innocent One "The Youngest -

Lybor
http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z37/nightingle221/The_Silence_of_the_Village_by_BenHeine.jpg
The Mansion
http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z37/nightingle221/The_Pittock_Mansion_by_kylekylecrocadile.jpg
Road Leading to the Mansion
http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z37/nightingle221/Irish_Dirt_Road_by_nowyouseeme.jpg

● I am the GM. And even if I am new, please don't give me a hard time.
● I am wide open for comments, criticism, and idea. Bring em' on!
● Please post your Profiles on the OOC
● No God-modding
● This is a moderate skill level roleplay so I do except at lest two - three paragraphs.
● OOC in OOC
● Uphold the usual Rules and Ettiquite of RPA.
● All character pictures must be anime [ and please try and find a nice picture ]
● Just Have Fun! -day-

The Foreigners
Name:
Nationality:
Profession: [ The Reporter, The Photographer, The Detective ]
Personality:
Bio:
[ A spoiler will go here for your characters picture ]

The Brothers
Name: [ Last name must be Messing ]
Age Appears: [ Their a lot older then they look. ]
Genetic Animal:
Skill: [ Ex: Cooking, Shooting, Ect. ]
Personality:
Bio: [ I know this may seen a little vague see as though they seemed all the brothers mainly live around the mansion. But be creative, you can add in how they feel about their brothers, the death of their "father", and little secrets that may come up. The possibilities are endless. ]
[ A spoiler will go here for your characters picture ]

BallsofIce
07-29-2010, 04:57 AM
No American artwork?

Pompog
07-29-2010, 05:11 AM
Name: Adrian Leah Monreal

Nationality: American

Profession: The Photographer

Personality: Well, it's hard to sum up Adrian's personality. But to start just saying that she is observant is an understatement. Adrian see everything around her through the lens of her camera. Yeah when she gets up in the morning she is a little cranky, but she has a tendency to get crankier throughout the day. Amazingly, even with Adrian's crankiness she is still able to be subtle with her words and tone, even when people wear it thin. But underneath the rough and jagged exterior Adrian normally shows people, she sensitive. It's hard for her not to take things to heart, which makes it even harder for her to joke around.

Bio: Adrian was born in Philadelphia. To her mother who was also a photographer, older brothers Alec and Deon, and father, who was a detective for the Philadelphia police force and was considered the accomplished of the force. Ever since she was small her father taught Adrian about watching her environment, the people in it and the things around it. Which made her see one thing that my father seemed to ignore, the man my mother meet when my father was away. When she started the fifth grade, Adrian's mother bought her her first camera, through that camera she found her escape and what she want to be be.

By Adrian's senior year a couple things stood out. Her parents were divorced, and her father was slipping deeper and deeper into depression. For Adrian it was hard to watch her father turn into a mire shell of the clever man he once was. This had almost stopped Adrian from finishing school and going to college. Sadly it was after she had graduated that her father had gone home and shoot himself in the head with his own gun. For awhile it was hard for Adrian to go through college, but she continued to go on thinking that it was what he would have wanted. But she still continues to feel guilty about his death and wonders if there was anything she could have done.

http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z37/nightingle221/Lady_by_quixoticfey.jpg

Pompog
07-29-2010, 05:12 AM
It can be American but I mean, pictures that are used a million and one times.

BallsofIce
07-29-2010, 05:15 AM
Hey, I write so, sooo...dibs on the detective. Gonna try and knock this one out right away, buuuuut, we'll see. ;)

Pompog
07-29-2010, 05:24 AM
Yup, I'll save it for you. *approve*

Auki
07-29-2010, 07:51 AM
Hey there~ C:
If you're looking for members, why not submit this roleplay for Roleplay of the Week (http://www.role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=905), put it in the Roleplaying Games Directory (http://www.role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=2304) or click here (http://www.role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=3975) to help attract players?
:kailya:

Neon
07-29-2010, 03:34 PM
Dibs on the The Reporter. :D
I'll get the form up later. >:3

Pastel Apathy
07-30-2010, 08:07 PM
Dibs on the middle child! :D

Pompog
07-30-2010, 09:12 PM
Great! But please hurry. I'm kind of getting the feeling that it's about to die before it was even started. =[

Pastel Apathy
07-31-2010, 12:19 AM
Working on the profile now. :)

Name: [ Damien Logan Messing. ]
Age Appears: [ Twenty years young. ]
Genetic Animal: [ Siberian Tiger ]
Skill: [ Archery, Martial Arts, Singing, Fighting, Tagging, Yelling, Arguing. ]
Personality: [Damien is hard to understand. At times he can be nice, but most of the time he is an arrogant, angry prick. He's mad that his 'Father' passed away, and thinks that someone somehow managed to poison him. But underneath his haughty, angry exterior, he's just looking for someone to help him get over the pain of losing the one he considered a father. Deep down, he's a sweet boy who just has a lot of anger welled up inside him that often explodes on unsuspecting people. ]
Bio: [ Damien, wasn't always an angry child. At one point, he was almost normal. Almost. He used to love everything that human boys did, with the exception of raw meat, and the taste of blood. But when Dr. Messing died, everything about Damien changed. He grew to hate almost everyone around him, including his older brother whom he grew to hate most passionately. His older brother's wisdom was just smart ass remarks in Damien's eyes, and anything that came out of his mouth would just get reflected back with an insult from Damien. Damien didn't exactly hate his younger brother, just hated his innocence, and the way he was so cute and cuddly. ]
http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb266/bluebear712/anime%202/lavi-2.jpg

BallsofIce
07-31-2010, 05:07 AM
Time to get the rest of this bio done. *works overtime*

Pompog
08-01-2010, 02:36 AM
Alright guys as soon as ballsofice posts up his profile we will start. Though I would rather wait until we have another brother, I guess we'll just start and hope that someone else will come soon. I am very very sorry for the wait.

BallsofIce
08-01-2010, 08:21 AM
Name: Abeda Goldberg

Nationality: Israeli

Profession: The Detective

Personality: Abeda is plain and direct, a horrible caffeine addict, functioning alcoholic, and largely numb to the horrors of the world, being able to look at a gruesome crime scene and not bat an eyelash, and will *not* hesitate to plant one between your eyes if she needs to. She has discharged her weapon a number of times, and is well over the shock of taking a human life...She's very hardened to the world, and her interests are not of the feminine variety. Boxing, mma bouts, Guns'n'Ammo, the things you don't normally find in a girl's bedroom. Not that you'd find your way in hers. She doesn't date a lot, and the casual thing just strikes her as cheap, meaningless, and ultimately not worth her time.

Bio: Ugh. Let it be known, that I hate typing bios out, and since I'm making an Israeli chick and know dick about Israel, guess what you're getting? Rhymes with "Sniff-Goats".

Grandfather survives the Holocaust. When Israel is formed, goes there. Becomes paranoid, militant man, images of dead family forever etched in his mind. Marries. Has children. Drills safety and 'danger happens all the time' philosophy into their heads. His son carries this philosophy, teaching it to Abeda. Abeda grows up tomboyish, and never grows out of it. Grows up smart, never grows out of that, either. Drawn to life of danger, and high-adrenaline whatchamacallit. Becomes detective somehow. Remembers about reading up on Dr. Messing's complicated ordeal back in college. Abeda is the curious sort. Abeda goes to Lybor, intent on figuring out what happened.

Yeah, I think that's it.

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c102/hiranipra05/rally.jpg

Pompog
08-01-2010, 01:17 PM
A little grumy are we? lol, it's alright I don't care if you know about the place. Your accepted. And same for you Twi, though could you get some of the stuff up on you profile.

Pastel Apathy
08-01-2010, 05:31 PM
Um... Why am I down for the youngest son? I wanted the middle son. ._.

Pompog
08-02-2010, 01:16 AM
Oh! I am sorry. I thought that you said you wanted to be the youngest. Lol I was wonder why the youngest seemed angry. I will be fixed ;king6;