PDA

View Full Version : Gypsy's Characters

Gypsy_Lady
02-02-2014, 04:15 AM
http://th03.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/i/2014/032/d/6/felicia_windrose_by_mage_akida-d74phyh.jpg

Name: Felicia Windrose

Species: Half Elf Half Human

Appearance:
Felicia has sunshine blond hair that is hardly ever longer than her shoulders, that way she can put it in a pony tail easily. Her face is strong looking with high cheekbones, not really similar to that of an elf's face. Her nose however is long and slender sitting low on her face. Felicia's eyes are a deep green touched slightly with a bit of forest brown giving them a slightly unusual hazel colored look.
Because she is a thief, Felicia prefers dark clothing over anything else. Her pants are midnight black and a light weight material that come tucked down into her brown leather travel boots. Her undershirt is forest green while her vest is a deep red in color. The gloves she wears on her hands are charcoal black and a mesh type material although it is not see through.

History:
Felicia is the only daughter born to her human father and elven mother. She was born within the kingdom where her father resided as a Knight. He had battled for his king during several Orc attempted invasions of the kingdom. After he met the elven maiden that he fell in love with he retired from Knighthood and became known as a wealthy and intelligent Nobleman. A year later Felicia was born, a very healthy half elven baby, however her mother was weakened from the birth because the human structure of Felicia had made birth very difficult. Her mother recovered for the most part however and the family was happy for many years.

At the age of five Felicia's mother grew ill, and while she tried to fight off the illness her lingering weakness from the birth made it difficult to recover. She ended up passing away due to this leaving her heart-broken and grieving husband to take care of their daughter. Her father did just that, he had no intention of loosing his only daughter as well, and so Felicia became a sheltered and slightly socially awkward child.

At the age of 7 her father took a second wife, he only hoped that in doing so he could help Felicia find a female role model and another woman to become close with. Her step mother however had no interest in her new husbands "baggage" from his previous woman. In fact her interests were really in the amount of money her husband had, and while she pretended to like Felicia for a while she grew tired of the foolish act and the amount of "her" money Felicia's father spent on her. Her step mother decided to hire someone to make the girl "disappear" from the kingdom mysteriously, once she had it arranged she snuck up on Felicia and knocked her unconscious before tying up the girl and dumping her on the man she had hired to kill her. He took Felicia far outside the boundaries of the kingdom, he took a bit of time to relax before finishing his job, this was a mistake on his part as shortly after he sat to take a break he was held up by a pair of thieves who took what he had on him and then killed him mercilessly. They found Felicia by sheer luck as they stumbled upon her before leaving the camp. They decided to bring her with them back to their thieves guild, only because they thought maybe they could ransom her back to her family.

Once Felicia came to she couldn't remember anything let alone her name or who her family was. Disappointed the two thieves nearly decided to get rid of the girl, however before they could another thief by the name of Emerile snatched her away from them. She decided that with her elven blood Felicia would make a good thief if trained right.

Personality: Felicia is calm and collected. She usually thinks things through carefully, although she has her irrational moments where she jumps in headfirst without thinking. Because of her upbringing with Emerile, one of the few female thieves in the area, she tends to be a bit flirtatious and a bit of a tease with guys, but she never lets that distract her when she's working as work tends to be her first love. Felicia is not known to back down to a challenge if someone decides to take her on. She has a good sense of humor if not a little perverted and sometimes sarcastic.

Dislikes: Her foggy memory, Killing, Stupid People, Bugs(secretly)

Weapons: Felicia has two main daggers that are her preferred weapon, she also keeps a small knife hidden in one of her boots as a backup weapon. She has been trained to use a bow although it is not her best nor preferred weapon of choice.

Want to know something else about her that I don't have listed? Feel free to PM me. Also PM me if you're interested in doing an RP with her. I normally am only interested in 1X1 RP's since they're easier for me to follow but try me, I might be interested.

Gypsy_Lady
02-15-2014, 08:05 PM
http://th07.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/i/2014/046/6/a/rachel_velancia_by_mage_akida-d76l6ai.jpg

Name: Rachel Velancia

Species: Human

Appearance:
Rachel is about 5ft 6in and weighs about 145lbs. While she's not really skinny her body frame is slim, it's something she gets from her mothers side of the family.
She has long red hair that borders being brownish red, it's trimmed in a layered cut to make it a little bit lighter and comes down to just above her butt. Her eyes are naturally brown, however she decided to wear contacts(again varies depending on the rp) to make her eyes blue since she feels that they look better with her hair that way.
She wears a short blue coat that is made of a heavy material to keep her warm, she has a grey no sleeved undershirt that's made of a lighter weight material. Her pants are a jean type pants that come down to the tops of her shoes. Her shoes are a running type of shoe that make good for short distant traveling but not anything too long distance.

History:
Rachel has lived an average life. Her parents are both together although they both work pretty long hours so Rachel didn't see them too often after the age of 16. She has never been allowed to have any pets so she's a bit awkward with animals even though she finds them cute. She's had a few boyfriends but none of them were too serious.

Personality: Rachel has a low self esteem problem. She doesn't really know how to react to compliments about herself or her looks. Because of this sometimes she's quiet especially around guys. Generally though she is pretty positive about others and tries to be optimistic. Rachel is a bit of a scaredy cat, so she is easily frightened but she tries hard not to show it.

Likes: Music, Fast forms of transportation, Swimming, Writing.

Dislikes: Arguments, Lectures, Annoying People

Weapons:(Depends on RP, in a modern RP she doesn't carry weapons)

Keep in mind she is a freelance character. I've created her to be used in a lot of different Genres. Want to know something else about her that I don't have listed? Feel free to PM me. Also PM me if you're interested in doing an RP with her. I normally am only interested in 1X1 RP's since they're easier for me to follow but try me, I might be interested.

Gypsy_Lady
03-10-2014, 12:02 AM
http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2014/062/6/5/ellana_delvritch_by_mage_akida-d78szln.jpg

Name: Ellana Delvritch

Species: Vampire

Appearance:
Ellana has a slender, willowy build that makes her appear to be fragile and delicate. Her body shape is very feminine, but rather average for both a human and a vampire. Her skin is a milky pale with just a small hint of color. She has a slender, heart shaped face, and a small slightly pointed nose.
Ellana normally will always be seen in public with makeup on, it’s usually eye shadow that ranges between blue, purple, and green, mascara, black lipstick(it’s ALWAYS black she never uses red for her lips) and red fingernail polish. Her hair is a very pale blond that she almost always wears in a half up half down fashion with her bangs sweeping over one side of her face. Her eyes are a ruby red color with a hint of gold around her pupils; they have a faint red glow when Ellana is very angry.
Ellana’s everyday clothing is normally rather revealing, her shirt preference is usually some kind of corset with either a revealing undershirt or nothing under it at all. Her bottom preference is normally some self modified jean fabric pants or tight pants. She wears fishnet stockings under her shorter bottoms.
Ellana’s formal clothing is some type of Gothic Lolita Dresses, she has several different styles but her favorite one is a shoulder strap low cut dress with a corset style top, red bows, black top skirt and red lace under skirt with the last skirt being a red and black checkered pattern. She also wears fishnet stockings and black heels with the dress.

Family:
Father- Vampire Lord Zephren
Mother – Vampiress Ophira
Siblings – Delphia(Oldest Sister), Gwennivire(Older Sister)

Personality:
Ellana almost right away comes off as spoiled to almost anyone who meets her for the first time, which is true for the most part. She wants it to be her way or the highway for most things, and if that isn’t okay she will force it to be her way if need be.
Ellana also tends to be very jealous, it’s been seen more than once but the most memorable was when one of her male servants became interested in her sister rather than her and she grew dangerously jealous and angry, during that time in her jealousy she went into a state of blood lust and killed him although she felt no remorse for the act. She doesn’t like to express her jealousy because of this so she tends to bottle it up for a while.
Ellana is distant and cold, she doesn’t like letting others get close to her. While she plays the role of a flirtatious outgoing woman well, she keeps herself distant from most others except her family making her very hard to get to know sometimes. If one get’s past her defenses she will show that she has very strong emotions that range from “happiness” to pure rage, but for the most part she keeps them in line pretty well usually keeping a neutral mask on especially if she has no intention of getting close to someone.

Likes: Her clothing style, toying with humans, roses, wine, night time, relaxing

Dislikes: Authoritative Figures, not getting attention, cocky personalities, feeling stressed

Weapons: Ellana doesn’t carry weapons since she’s never had a reason to. She uses her super natural strength against humans, and sometimes against other vampires although she’s not very strong compared to a lot of Vampires.

History:
Ellana is the youngest daughter of Lord Zephren and his mate Ophira. She was born to Zephren’s vampire clan in the Blood Lands known as the Dark Moon Clan. While her sisters took after their mother in her beauty with long, straight ebony black hair and longer slender face with longer and more defined features, Ellana took after Zephren with her slightly curly light blond hair and slightly shorter face. Because of the likeness Zephren has always been prone to spoiling his youngest daughter, although he still shows his older daughters a similar affection, Ellana was just spoiled in getting what she wanted.
From the age of 500 she was tutored by a rather brilliant Vampire in many things. Ellana was taught proper etiquette, the history of her clan and the Blood Lands, and even a bit of human history as it was important for her to understand how to act in the human world so that she did not give herself away as a Vampire.
As she grew older, Ellana developed a personal clothing style that may not have been very well regarded by her father, but because of her spoiled personality she would throw a fit when he would bring it up and thus ending the argument. She loved her clothing style even if it wasn’t considered appropriate by her family or the other Vampires of her clan. However she at least made sure her formal wear would appease her father’s tastes in clothing.
Since Ellana turned about 3,600 years old her father has allowed her to keep a human servant, or “toy” as she likes to refer to them as. She’s had both males and females servants that she keeps for a while, but most of them don’t last too long thanks to her occasional bad temper and the blood lust that comes along with it.
Lately Zephren has been pushing an arranged marriage between Ellana and a neighboring clan leader’s oldest son as a way to connect the two clans since fighting over land has become a common occurrence. Ellana doesn’t like the idea of accepting an arranged marriage, and is being stubbornly persistent about declining it.

Want to know something else about her that I don't have listed? Feel free to PM me. Also PM me if you're interested in doing an RP with her. I normally am only interested in 1X1 RP's since they're easier for me to follow but try me, I might be interested.