PDA

View Full Version : Third Heaven: World of Giants {Hoef/Minkasha} [R]

Pages : [1] 2

Dire Hoef
02-08-2014, 07:32 PM
https://p.gr-assets.com/540x540/fit/hostedimages/1379776802/360679.jpg

The presidental figure of the Democratic Syndicate stood amongst fellow soldiers as they prepared for the coming of the Goliaths.

"You men are the last that Atlas has too offer, and for that you have been given a special task indeed. We have gotten numerous amounts of reports of Goliaths moving upon this castle. Now I'm not sure their intentions upon being in our land, but surely we shall not let them prey on the weak. Your task today, is to scout behind the Goliath's rush line and figure out where these creatures are coming from. You may come across a few of these creatures, and if you do [do] not engage. We need you warriors alive for the rush against these creatures. In two weeks time, you must be back here and ready with information for me. Move at godspeed my men.. Move out!"

http://www.catherinecardelus.com/_Media/dsc_0636_med.jpeg

It's been three days since Ares and his scouting regimen, had been recently deployed. Reports, by bird, have brought information that the Goliaths were now aware of other scouting regimens like Ares's. He knelt down lifting up a halt sign with his hand, "It's not safe for us to continue.."

An archer stepped in, "Then what the hell are we doing so far from the enemy line.. Isn't our mission is to find where these fucking creatures came from!?"

Ares nodded, "Of course, but i've just received information that Goliaths had became self-aware of our presence in their territory."

The archer along with three other warriors fell quiet. Ares knew this wasn't the time to actuall weep for those that came across one of these beings. Ares couldn't recall that last time he came across such a powerful creature. He sighed rubbing his chin. He didn't like the looks of this situation and for this they have about a week and 4 days to complete the mission. From the direction they were heading. It would take them about a day or to to reach the coast-line of the Eastern Shore. This was a tough situation. He looked towards his regimen and sighed, "We have about a week and 4 days left, so with that in mind we will keep moving in this general direction and we should hit the Eastern Shore before next nightfall.."

The archer bud in once more, "Are you crazy!? we could be killed before time comes!!"

Ares looked down and sighed, "I know it's crazy but what choice do we have..? We can't return to the kingdom if there is a 50ft wall blocking our path.."

The Archer looked away with a disgusted grunt and moved into a ranged position and for this everyone returned to their positions. Ares looked towards the field medic with a slight smile, knowing that she was the only women within this regimen and so he needed to take good care of her as well as her take care of them.

Minkasha
02-08-2014, 08:37 PM
Ayesha looked away from the scout leader. His form had been something of an obvious mystery. And it shook her from doing her job, walking over to the Archer comrade she looked at him seriously.

“You need to keep your mouth shut” her tone was aggressive, but quiet. “We are in enemy territory, you want to live? Follow the leader, and keep your eyes open” she flipped hair from her eyes before looking down at the satchel at her hip, reassessing the contents. Everything seemed to be in place, nothing lost during the journey thus far.

Dire Hoef
02-08-2014, 08:51 PM
Overhearing the conversation between the field medic and the Archer gave him some sort of relief. He stood to his feet and moved forward signaling the rest of the Regimen to move forward and with this everybody stood thier feet and moved forward staying within their positions.

Ares wasn't the type of one to keep his thoughts to himself. After all they were in enemy territory. He scanned around as well as scanned the horizon for any sort of figure that might have fit the discription of a Goliath. While in the midst of this pondering his mind slipped for a moment thinking back a few days ago when he saw the front-line take on all those Goliaths at once. Ares shook his head with distaste knowing that he should be on the front-lines attacking those good-for-nothing hunk of rocks. The president told him personally that he was their trump card and for this he couldn't help but feel sorry for those people.

"Field Medic.. Up here with me..", he called for the Field Medic knowing that he needed to speak to her about certain battle plans that might pretain to her combat training as well as combat.

Minkasha
02-08-2014, 09:06 PM
The constant chance that a goliath could appear suddenly was keeping her on edge. The very earth seemed impossible to trust.

Being called into action by the Rogue Leader forced her mind back. Ayesha jogged up to him, stood behind his right shoulder. But did not look at him, avoiding his strange form.

“Sir?”

Dire Hoef
02-08-2014, 09:18 PM
"Your name is Ayesha correct?", Ares said knowing that she was younger than him.

"I was informed that you were given training upon certain situations that were to arise once we come across one of those such situations. I've been carefully examining your body-tone and speak these last three days and from the looks of things, you not familier to advance tactics and combat concerning the type of weapons you carry.", he said throuh his helmet knowing that this armor was legendary amongst Human warriors and those that were behind him felt that it was needed to see this armor in action.

He glanced over his right shoulder at her, "It's quite interesting, to see a woman examine me from the far.. I question that you are unaware of my true nature or past I presume.", Ares said with a slight chuckle before looking forward continuing their movement East bound.

Minkasha
02-08-2014, 09:27 PM
“Yes Sir”

She kept quiet while he accessed her. That was until she was called out from stealing looks at him. Ayesha broke formal posture to clear her throat and returned.

“I do not know if your biology is like the rest of the regimen Sir. I was merely attempting to gain in field experience so I may treat you appropriately, Sir” The mocha woman lied through her teeth, surprised he noticed her looking.

Dire Hoef
02-08-2014, 09:41 PM
He chuckled, "No need for formalities.. From here on until the day you die, refer to me as Ares.. I wasn't really cut out to be a leader anyway.."

He stared forward for a moment seeing something large move in the distance. He stopped in his tracks gripping one of his custom-made short swords, "Perhaps we will speak later about this. We have our first Goliath encounter.. All Warriors on me!"

The three warriors rushed up behind Ares forming a line of steel armor. Ares looked towards the Field Medic with a cocky smile, "As the king personally told me, 'Do not engage these beast for they may know of your power.. Your power is what saved this kingdom time and time again and for this you must not unleash your power', but now there comes a time when all goods things must come to an end."

He looked forward seeing more than one appear in the distance. "There is no way to sneak by them, all we can do for the moment is fight and hope that we win.. Ayesha hang back with the Archer.. I can't risk letting you die without my permission.. As for the rest of you, see you on the battlefield.. "

Minkasha
02-08-2014, 09:50 PM
Ayesha raised a brow at…Ares. His lightheartedness a strange contrast to the aura of power and unknown he admitted. It did not help alleviate the nagging feeling of impending danger.

When the signs of battle began to form, she pulled her blade her hilt, ready to combat the giants. At Ares smile and verbal banter of his power she looked at him with surprise…just who…was he?

Ayesha stood with the Archer as commanded, the nervous feeling of combat in her gut.

“Yes Ares” the hand around her hilt tightened.

Dire Hoef
02-08-2014, 10:55 PM
Ares sheathed his short sword and drew his Greatsword. He set it upon his shoulder and looked over his shoulder over at the warriors that formed this steel wall and for this he looked forward and pointed towards the hunking rock of elements. "The time has come for us to prove ourselves worthy.. Charge!!!"

Both Ares and the wall of warriors charged the group of four Goliaths. Two of them were of the fire element and the other two were of the Water element. With this in mind there could of been a lake nearby and so Ares shifted his sprinting running faster than the rest of the warriors. He summoned his dark power and with this his blade burst to flames. He leaped into the air using the power he had summoned and flipped into the air cutting the first fire Golaith head off. Ares landed upon the second fire Goliath's shoulder and smirked seeing the first Goliath fall collapsing into rock and other materials. Ares suddenly looked towards the second seeing it reach for him. He leaped away before stopping himself in mid air and leaped back towards the beast and slammed his foot onto its head. He used this leverage and leaped into the air kicking the beast over onto its back.

Ares landed on the ground sliding to a stop. He looked towards the fire beast and growled lowly and with this he lifted his sword and transering his power from his mind to his sword. He swung with full strength and launched a wave of fire that cut the Goliath in half as well as kill it an large explosion. Ares settled his greatsword upon his shoulder looking towards the other two. He leaped into the air towards other two and lauched large balls of fire melting them in fell swoop before landing in a shallow part of a lake. He water shot up into the air and looked towards the Goliaths seeing them disapate into nothing. "Goliaths eliminated.."

He leaped toward towards the warriors who were mesmerize by his power and with this Ares sheathed his greatsword and crossed his arms. "Don't just stand there.. Regroup with the field medic..!", and with this the warriors snapped out of it and rushed back to the mocha woman and so did he. He looked towards the Ayesha with a smirk knowing that it was hidden behind his helm.

Minkasha
02-08-2014, 11:09 PM
Ayesha looked at the intense scene of combat with her mouth wide open; her hand dropped the short sword. '

In fact, by the time everyone returned…she was still lost in a state of shock, that godly amount of power…she didn’t even think that was possible…

The Field Medic seemed cut off from the world, her brain trying to comprehend.

Dire Hoef
02-08-2014, 11:15 PM
Ares set his gauntlet upon her shoulder shaking her slightly, "Ayesha, snap out of it.."

Ares wasn't always the one to use so much amount of power at one time, but desperate times call for desperate mesaures. He could at least try to teach her some of the powers that are obtainable to a human. He shook her once more, "This is your captain.. Snap. Out of it!"

Minkasha
02-08-2014, 11:19 PM
Her hair fluffed while being shaken, but it worked. Instantly life came into her eyes and she dived down to grab her sword and sheath it.

"Yes Sir!" she fell back on her training, formal stance.

Dire Hoef
02-08-2014, 11:27 PM
Even though no one could see it, Ares was surely smiling.

"Alright.. After witnessing the power I have possessed it is clear that I am consider the trump card of all Atlas.. Now don't let that cloud your judgement, return to your positions and prepare to move out night fall is nearly upon us!", said Ares hearing a group 'Yes Sir', before the warriors move to their respective position.

"As for you Field Medic, you stay with me incase any further engagements are to occur during night fall.", said Ares with a deep tone before shifted his body towards the east and pointed his hand forwards, "Scouting Regimen move out!" and with this the Warriors and Archer moved forward along with Ares. "Follow Ayesha!"

Minkasha
02-08-2014, 11:36 PM
While Ares was already commanding, after that…godly (no other word could come to her mind) display of power, it was impossible to take him casually. Mix that with the horns and the armor and well…he appeared to be a solder soldier.

“Yes Sir!” she couldn’t address him as Ares, it feel too uncomfortable. Reluctantly she stayed by his side as requested

‘Follow Ayesha’ she flashed the Rogue Leader a look of confusion but did her best to quickly stifle it.

Dire Hoef
02-09-2014, 06:59 PM
[] The scene changes to when the regimen settles down near a cave further East. This cave sits next to a lake and for this the moon shines bright in the sky giving the regimen some light to actually see in the darkness of the enemy territory.[]

Ares stabbed his Greatsword into the shore that elevated down into the lake. He stared into the water. He wondered what the kingdom is doing at this moment. He wanted to do something about that thought but from the looks of things, he can't really return home until this mission was over and done with. He looked over his shoulder at the men who were sitting in the cave talking amongst themselves about various subjects he didn't wish to be apart of. He looked forward and stared into the water before calling for Ayesha, "Ayesha! Come here please.."

Minkasha
02-09-2014, 07:13 PM
Ayesha wanted to talk to the other men about what Ares did on the battlefield today...it still shook her, and she could feel it would for some time. But at the same time she didn't have that great of a relationship with the men...leaving her a bit isolated, also being the only woman of the regiment added on this loneliness.

When summoned by the Rogue Leader she came up to the lake, without her medical gear on. Behind him a few feet she looked at him, wordless.

Dire Hoef
02-09-2014, 07:22 PM
He stared forward without giving the Field Medic a singel look. He sighed and stared once more into the lake, "You must be astonished at my power.. Don't be.. It happens to everyone whoever witnesses my power in action."

He felt annoyed that the men were bound to go on about how destructive and powerful his power is comparison to their own strength. Ayesha on the other hand, she was the only female in the group and that made him responsible for her safety as well as the rest of his regiment. It had been awhile since he took of his helm, and for this it was about time to do so. He gripped the helm with both hands and slipped it off setting it down next to his sword and for this his face was now revealed to this soldiers. He turned to face her, his red eyes gleamed in the night. "You of all of the warriors of the regiment are wondering who I am or what I am.. It's hard to discuss but I will give you this information you so dearly wonder for.."

Minkasha
02-09-2014, 07:29 PM
Ayesha stared into his eyes…a hand held up to her chin loosely in surprise.

He looks so…youthful, not what she would have expected of this unparalleled warrior. Her green could only shift between his red…lost in its gleam with the night.

This was Ares. Whatever…that was.

Then her eyes narrowed and she stiffened into formal stance.

“No Sir, I do not need to know. All I need to know are your combat abilities and ways to treat you if you should ever be injured” she kept herself cool, cold even. Ares had a sense of entitlement about him, and Ayesha’s own ego didn’t want to feed into it.

Dire Hoef
02-09-2014, 07:38 PM
He crossed his arms glancing past towards the men who didn't take notice to Ares face and for this he didn't really want to pressure the situation longer.

He chuckled, "Well of course, if your wondering that information then I suppose I could lend you on a few things about what my combat abilities range up to. Its fairly simple once you grasp the concept of what abilities I hold." He smirked knowing that she had to keep an formal stance and her own ego tried to surpass his in a way that only she could understand.

He sighed with comfortablity and turned towards the lake, "Well combat isn't the type of thing i'm use to, but concerning that you have never seen a child of the great demon Volcanius who ravaged this earth eons ago. I'm sure you can think of something to treat my wounds if I were to get hurt. But just because I have godly powers doesn't make me a god at heart.. I'm only a demigod of sorts.. In a way.."

Minkasha
02-09-2014, 07:42 PM
“A Demigod…”

She passed out, gracelessly by the lakeside. Hair flailed about on the ground.

Dire Hoef
02-09-2014, 07:46 PM
Ares slid to her side, picking her up. He smiled softly, "Should of told her.. This always happens when ever I tell a woman i'm a demigod of a great and powerful demon.. I gotta keep my mouth shut sometimes."

He knelt there holding her up by his hands, "Hey wake up.. Ayesha~.. Ayesha!"

Minkasha
02-09-2014, 07:55 PM
It took Ayesha several minutes to gain consciousness...she moaned lightly. Something must have hit her in the head. She put a hand to her face...her body realized it was being held and quickly opened her eyes to look at Ares.

"Were we attacked? Any wounded?"

Dire Hoef
02-09-2014, 08:00 PM
{Its all good}

He smiled, "Its alright my dear.. No is dead nor wounded.." he said plainly knowing there was nothing more to say and for this he settled her down upon her own feet to let her walk on her own.

Minkasha
02-09-2014, 08:12 PM
Ayesha scanned her environment.

"You must have dispatched of them quickly...though I do not see any signs of conflict" she was very professional in her analysis. "Who was the enemy? I was the only one struck?" Her eyes continued its hunt for evidence.

Dire Hoef
02-09-2014, 08:22 PM
He sighed, "No one was hurt or attacked.. We are safe in the cover of darkness.. You passed out because I told you that I was a demigod of a powerful demon."

He didn't like her ego... It made her sort of clueless to what was said to her before hand, and now the situation has gotten even more uneeded.

Minkasha
02-09-2014, 08:35 PM
Him saying 'Demigod' made her a little woozy, she held her head.

Ayesha looked at Ares with a ‘as if’ kind of look.

“I’m a Tiller medic, we don’t pass out” she simply stated as fact. And this was very true…though no other Tiller medic ever met a demigod before. Tillers had seen it all, bones breaking, blood spewing, people screaming and dying…but not demigods.

“What did you call me for Sir?” She resumed her formal posture.

Dire Hoef
02-09-2014, 08:47 PM
He stared forward at this woman. He heard of the Tillers and for this he chuckled and crussed his arms.

He stood there before moving to his helm picking it up and putting it on, "It is time for sleep.. Order the others to pack there things and head to bed.. I need all my men awake and ready to go for when we move out in the morning. That is all.."

He turned away and faced the lake with a deep sigh, that would of signaled stress. He glanced down at his sword and picked it up and sheathed it. "Stop standing there and do as your told. Now!", he said with harshness and hoarseness.

Minkasha
02-09-2014, 09:00 PM
"Yes Sir" Ayesha dismissed herself from Ares and told the regiment to sleep.

Keeping herself at a distance from the other men, she unloaded her own sleeping sheets from her backpack and took off the accessories and shoulder pads of her leather armor to sleep better, and tucked herself in for the night.

Dire Hoef
02-11-2014, 12:04 AM
[] The scene changes once more to when the sun has only arisen in a morning type of stance. The rays of the sun gaze upon the Goliath striken land and for this the scouting regiment awake to something wouldn't really expect. []

Ares stood there with a slight angered look, but the rest of the emotion was confusion. He had not expected to see a Goliath laying asleep in the lake that they were standing by. He had recently took a dive into the waters of the lake he had only recently came across this. He looked towards the cave seeing the warriors pack their things and prepare to move out. Ares narrowed his eyes and with this he silently stood there staring down at the lake knowing if the others find out it would mean trouble.

Minkasha
02-11-2014, 12:31 AM
*mobile*

Ayesha worked to put away her sleeping materials, put back on the accesories of her armor, check her medical supplies...etc the usual until she stood ready.

However she wanted to at least wash her face before they left. Field Medic made her way to the lake, past Ares when she noticed...

She turned her face and covered her mouth to cover her gasp of surprise, and jumped away from the lake.

Dire Hoef
02-11-2014, 12:40 AM
Ares looked down upon the Goliath as he saw Ayesha jump back surprise as well as horror. She might have never seen one up so close, but time will tell for such an event to occur once more.

Suddenly the rest of the regiment were ready to go and quickly moved over behind Ares when they too saw what Ayesha saw. They stood in silence, knowing that their fears were comnig to reality. Ares did not want assure them that it has already left this realm. He looked over his shoulder at the men, "Come on then.. We have much work to do before we reach the Eastern Sea."

Ares stepped off in an eastern direction, and soon after the warriors followed. "Come Ayesha, keep up or you'll end up like that Goliath over there..!", he called for her.

Minkasha
02-11-2014, 12:51 AM
Running quickly, she followed the regiment. Ayesha DID NOT look back.

Dire Hoef
02-11-2014, 01:11 AM
Ares moved forward with his Regiment as they stepped into the wood-line of the lake and soon after was far enough away that they could over-look the entirity of the lake. He sighed looking forward without a moment too soon.

Suddenly one of the warriors rushed up behind Ares with a worried look up on his face, "What was that!? A Goliath..!?"

Ares only gave small grunt of displeasure before speaking towards the soldier, "Yes it was a dead Goliath and nothing more about it."

The warrior backed off and returned to his position before speaking towards the archer in a sem-casual conversation.

Ares knew that there was more to come and the Goliaths would soon learn of their general heading and try to intercept them and destroy them, but of coruse Ares was not going to let that happen.

Minkasha
02-11-2014, 01:14 AM
Ayesha looked at their Rogue Leader baffled...

How could one telling if a intact Goliath was dead or not? Ares skill set only grew stranger and stranger by the day. The journey was taxing on the body, keeping her fit and honed for battle. Lugging all the medical equipment was a large burden, but one she kept to herself with dignity.

The Field Medic hoped that she would never be that close to a Goliath ever again.

Dire Hoef
02-11-2014, 01:39 AM
[] Hours later []

Ares reached a rather large hill that over looked what appeared to be a sea. The Easern Sea. They had finally made it to this dangerous part of the land. It was said that here, lied the birth place of the Goliaths. Ares wondered if any other scouting Regiment actually made it this far, but that was interupted when a sudden change in wind caught him by surprise.

Ares looked over his shoulder towards the North and saw large amounts of Goliaths erupting from the sea itself and moving inland. It was a sight to behold for all to watch, even Ares himself was amazed by the texture and movement these creatures had. Even though the hill itself was covered with trees acting as the perfect cover they were only hours away from actually reaching the sea itself. But concerning how tall these creatures were, it was obvious that you could see such an event from this distance away.

Ares sighed and turned towards his regiment, "Alright it is go time.. I've devised a plan that should work in case we are forced to seperate and fight equally amongst the Goliaths. It goes like this," Ares took a minute to pause and make sure everyone was listening. "Alright, the plan goes like this.. Two warriors will be as a focus group or a support group and with this in mind it comes down to the rest of the regiment. These two warriors act as diversion for the rest of regiment to move closer for further expection. With the diversion now in place, there are going to be some bumps, and I want the third warrior to support the rest of regiment by creasing out those bumps. Now that we have this in mind, once the diverison phase is over with the two warriors, if you are still alive, will move North East to link up with the rest of the regiment. The reason for this is that these creatures have developed a sense of defense and have created a destructive line from where we stand to the sea. More of plan will come through once he finished off this first phase. Alright? The plan will commence in thirty minutes, prepare your weaponry and gear and prepare for entry!", said Ares awaiting for a reponse.

Ares got a solid, 'Yes Sir', from his regiment and with this the spread out amongst the hill talking and preparing for this mission or objective to commence. Ares on the other hand was subjectively pin-pointing different entry ways in this Goliath defense line. He needed to think of something and for this he crossed his arms and sighed with frustration, "Let's just hope this works."

Minkasha
02-11-2014, 01:44 AM
In a sweat, Ayesha swept her hair back and listened to the Rogue Leader's words, hands on hips helped open her chest for more air.

Her mind focused on the mission, ignoring the Goliaths down the way.

"And what are my orders?" She noticed he had given her nothing to do. She had to contribute, somehow.

Dire Hoef
02-11-2014, 01:51 AM
Ares looked over his right shoulder at the woman and chuckled, "You will be on stand-by at the ready incase one of our soldiers either get wouned or injured. You are a field medic after all, and with that I could not find a better job suited for a Tiller Family member."

Minkasha
02-11-2014, 01:55 AM
Ayesha bit her cheek, keeping herself from commenting on his laughter.

“Yes Sir” catching her breath, she waited for the plan to be executed...her eyes dashing between all the men of her regiment.

Dire Hoef
02-12-2014, 11:27 PM
Ares stood there overlooking the holes in the situation and with this came some doubt, but that would soon come to pass once the mission would commence. He slammed his sword down upon the soft dirt, "Move to your positions! 10 minutes until mission commence!"

The warriors of his regiment looked at each other before stepping into position and awaited the order to commence the mission.

Minkasha
02-13-2014, 12:39 AM
Ayesha hided behind them, trying to get as much situational awareness as possible...even she could see what could go very wrong. Heart began to race...Ares could just kill all the Goliaths for them...as nice as that would have been.

Dire Hoef
02-14-2014, 12:30 AM
Ares prepared himself as he drew his Greatsword and settled it upon his shoulder. He scanned the Goliath's defensive line once more and for this he nodded with a confident look that he had the plan just right.

He pointed his sword towards the wall of Goliaths and for this he roared with his voice booming, "Mission Commence!"

With this the regiment made their war cries known and for this leapped forward out of the forest tree-line. The Goliaths looked towards them from the distance knowing they were on a hilltop and for this Ares charged with them after 15 seconds. He knew that this plan would ultimately fail in someway but he needed to keep this team alive at all cost and for this he wasn't going to let them down. He looked over his shoulder to see if Ayesha was keeping up before looking forward once more knowing that the men ahead of them would ultimately face the battle of thei lives and souls.

Minkasha
02-14-2014, 12:33 AM
Ayesha charged at full speed, she was not going to fail her men. Ares was able to see that the Field Medic was able to keep up just fine, a look of determination and focus on her face.

Dire Hoef
02-14-2014, 12:46 AM
[] The Battle of Lives and Souls []

Ares seeing the Field Medic keep up was a good sign. They were going to need all the energy they could muster in order to slip pass these creatures of another world. He spoke strongly keeping his eyes forward on the objective at hand, "Ayesha.. Do not, and I repeat do not go for those men that are charging the Goliaths. Keep your thoughts on my back and my direction at all times so that we may slip pass these creatures without warrior."

Ares wasn't the one to keep a firm conversation while running but concerning the speed that they were moving it was likely that most of the time that was wasted at this moment would count to their lives. He needed to think quick or else it would mean death for him and his regiment. He quickly shifted his stance from nothing to offensive and called this Attack Mode A. This stance would be his stance for quite awhile and with this in mind, he readied his swords for any small scale Goliaths to come their way. Ares knew that this would take time and for this the wall of Goliaths was approaching rapidly. It was only a matter time before the Goliaths notice them running towards them from a different angle. And so with this in mind he shifted his footing and changed his direction to keep him and Ayesha hidden within the cover of the trees that surrounded the large creatures.

Minkasha
02-14-2014, 12:51 AM
"Yes Sir" Ayesha kept obedient and raced behind him. Ares intricate maneuvers of combat were lost on her while she ran. She wished the best for the men she could not tend to.

Dire Hoef
02-14-2014, 01:04 AM
As the two made their way towards the inpending wall of rock and other elements Ares saw one of the Goliaths leave its position in the wall to go attack one of the creatures. Ares's decoy plan was a success. This made the mission alot easier than it should be.

Ares [Minutes later] slipped pass this hole in the wall, but with this came some problems. With them now pass the wall of rock and elements out of the way all was left was to meet up at the revenue point about half a mile to the east. He stopped when they were the furthest possible away from the wall and for this Ares came to grinding halt and moved his head towards the warriors fighting the Goliaths. He mumbled to himself, "Move.. Now...!" but it was too late, the warriors the split from Ares and Ayesha were crushed or eaten alive by the Goliaths.

Ares stood there in shock as the rest of the Regiment disappeared from his eyes. Ares slipped off his helm and looked towards the Goliath that killed his men, and with this looked away with angered look. He turned his back on the wall and shook his head, "Damn them.. Damn them all.." Ares did not want to witness to his warriors.. Again.. But fate had pressured him to take this route, but luckly he had the Field Medic in his hands. They needed to move on but he couldn't bring himself to do so and for this he stood there his back to the wall.

Minkasha
02-14-2014, 01:09 AM
Minute after minute Ayesha kept running with the Rogue Leader, he had the plan and he was going to follow as ordered.

Ares shot more commands, but the men were unable to execute them. Ayesha remained unmoved by their deaths, this was combat, mind focused on the plan…but her leader…now the reaming one…was still.

Ayehsa grabbed his arm. “Sir! We need to move!” why, this great man of such power, now stilled? He must have seen much more than this in his lifetime.

Dire Hoef
02-14-2014, 01:18 AM
Ayesha suddenly gripped Ares arm and he looked over his shoulder at the woman. He knew she was right, but he couldn't bring himself to move any further knowing the memories were beginning to haunt him once more.

After a few moments of brutal flash backs, he brought himself to reality and looked towards Ayesha knowing that they needed to leave immediately or else they would be killed as well. He slipped on his helm with a nod, "Lets move." Ares looked towards the East, ' Do not let this be like the last time..', he thought as he burst into a sprint knowing this wasn't the place to think about death.

Minkasha
02-14-2014, 01:28 AM
Seeing that Ares returned and gave command, Ayesha followed, hoping to outrun death.

Dire Hoef
02-14-2014, 01:39 AM
[] The Next Scene: Having lost the rest of the Regiment, Ares and Ayesha slipped by multiple Goliaths. The activity of these creatures appearing is starting to get more and more repeative and for this both Ares and Ayesha are on edge because of how often these creatures appear. So with this in mind, they arrive at the Eastern Sea, to find villages destroyed and Goliaths emerging from the sea itself.[]

Ares stood there watching as multiple Goliaths emerged from the sea in sets of 2s..3s..4s.. And it keeps going from there. Ares looked towards Ayesha for a split second wondering what she was thinking of the situation beholding before her. He looked forward once more and crossed his arms wondering what they would do. Ares now realized where these creatures are coming from and for this they needed to report this, but concering the wall he needed to think of a better path to get by the wall. Ares settled down next to a tree that lined with others trees that formed a tree line, in which the edge of this tree line had a sand like surface. They sat upon a hill/sand dune and for this they could see these creatures emerge from the water.

Ares slipped off his helm and leaned against the tree's bark and sighed, "Well we've made it, and all at the cost of all of my men.. Literally. But we now realize that these creatures are coming from the depths of the Eastern Sea." Ares wanted to spend time talking this woman since she was all that he had left of his Regiment. "But judging from the sets, it just seems to increase and increase without an end. What is really going?", he asked himself as well as Ayesha hoping should would have a hypothesis upon the matter. He looked up at the moca woman awaited a reponse.

Minkasha
02-14-2014, 02:06 AM
Even Ayesha’s battle focused attitude could have an end. When they stopped she couldn’t help but drop her backpack and satchel. Her body was taxed, the more and more ominous singes of death taxing her mind. While standing, she laid her head on a tree, an arm a barrier between bark and forehead.

“I don’t know…but this must be reported immediately…” she was catching her breath, pulling her hair back before leaning on the tree again.

Dire Hoef
02-14-2014, 11:28 AM
Ares sighed, "Yes. Of course, but we have to worry about that wall of Goliaths about a mile and a half back. So I guess we are stuck in this territory, for awhile, while I think of a plan to get pass the wall so we can head home for once."

Ares settled his mind on the intention of getting home, he had seen enough death for one day.

Minkasha
02-14-2014, 03:00 PM
Ayesha only sighed after hearing Ares' words. For a moment, she actually glared at him with sharp eyes before looking away and running her hands through her sweaty hair.

"I wonder if there is a source of water nearby..." Ayesha wished to restock water and bathe if possible.

Dire Hoef
02-15-2014, 12:13 AM
"There was a small pond about 100 feet behind us, you could go there, but be mindful that we are standing in Goliath territory. Do it quickly, I don't want anything happening to you.", said Ares meaning the last part from his demonic soul. He wanted to make up to this woman by trying to give her a sense of bath and water and so he gripped his sword tightly glancing up at her with a dark look.

Minkasha
02-15-2014, 12:46 AM
Ayesha looked at Ares blankly.

“Thanks” her word just as dull. It took some effort and the reliance of her military training to not roll her eyes at his…man. He was so….theatrical, full of himself…everything had to be so damn dramatic, Ayesha…ain’t got time for it nor the mood to cater to it.

While he was nearby she stripped her belt, shoulder pads, wrist bands and outer leather corset , leaving her leather boots, nylon leggings and top (as passed down from the Tiller medics, as nylon can no longer be made) and bra.

Her stuff was set next to her backpack and satchel and without acknowledging Ares presence anymore, walked to the source of water, stripped the rest off and got in.

Dire Hoef
02-15-2014, 12:56 AM
' Why must it come down to this..? I need to think.. THINK! Ares you are the one man on this earth that has the power and the knowledge of these creatures. How come can't you think of what to do!?', Ares thought.

Ares had been sitting there getting frustrated when suddenly his heart beat was aduiable to him. He widen his eyes at the sudden shock of pain and for that he leaned forward covered his mouth coughing violently. Moments later he coughed up blue blood, and with that this was to be his blood the flowed through his viens. He tried to supress the coughing but it only got worse. He stood to his knees trying to supress the coughing as blood leaked out of his hands. His eyes had now shifted to a glaring red. Something was not right about Ares at this point.

Ares looked forward seeing a mirror image of himself, then moments later the image shifted to a more demonic image. Granted this was all in his head, and for this his demonic soul and mind were playing tricks on him trying to take control of his body. He, himself, didn't know of the problems that this had caused and for that he had final gathered the will to supress the weakness and with this he leaned back against the tree with blue blood leaking for his lower lip. He was breathing heavily, "I hate.. This body.." This voice was not Ares's and for this Ares looked around wondering who that was, but the only answer he could find was that it was him. He stood there in shock looking down at his hands, "Who the hell was that!?"

Minkasha
02-15-2014, 01:06 AM
In the water she flipped her wet hair back and gave it a good filtering squeeze. Water dripped as she moved a fist down…ahh…her eyes shut, the slightest hint of reprieve. A smile hit her face, eyes shut, experiencing the feeling of water cleansing her.

This might have easily been her last bath. Yet she wasn’t shaken by this. What moved her…annoyed her, was the nightmare situation she was in: surrounded by goliaths and the only person who has her back is some mysterious, demon/man, emotionally driven warrior who couldn’t swing the damn blade unless his heart was in the ‘right place’. And what going to stop him from striking her when he gets the feeling? She had NO WAY of out running him or overpowering him, she doubted she could even hide from or temporarily subdue.

Her ‘leader’ was a ticking time bomb.

“Live this up Ayesha…” she whispered to herself, diving into the water again and reemerging with hair heavy against her.

Dire Hoef
02-15-2014, 01:27 AM
Ares sat there looking down at the blood before standing to his feet and stared towards the ocean crossing his arms.

"I've got an idea..", he said with a smirk.

Ares stood there wondering what his true intention would be.

Minkasha
02-15-2014, 02:26 AM
Ayesha kept herself faced away from him, enjoying her waters until she would be forced to get out. Ares seemed to be mumbling to himself.

Dire Hoef
02-16-2014, 12:08 AM
Ares stood there silently seeing the sun slowly dawn into a sun set. The color of beach glared with a strange green like glow that seemed to be resonating from deep within the waters of the Eastern Sea. Ares knew that could only mean one simple thing.

The Rift.

Since Ares knew more about the Goliaths, he knew that these creatures were coming from a small tear in worlds from bellow the ocean and with this these creatures were looking for a new world to inhabit. It sounded inhumane from a humans stand point but to these creatures it was survival and for this he felt sorry for them. He knew better than to switch sides at the moment of full collapse. This war was pointless.. But not pointless enough to make it seem destructive. He glanced around the beach front and spotted what seem like machinery and wondered if those were one of the lost relics.

"Hm.. This may get interesting."

Minkasha
02-16-2014, 01:24 AM
Ayesha’s peace was disturbed by something that seemed unnatural. Past closed eyes a glow was catching her attention. Looking to her right, she saw a green color seemingly radiating from the near beach.

What in the world could that have been? By extension, she feared that the land…and water around would start doing so. Covering her chest with an arm she yelled to Ares.

“WHAT IS THAT!?” Ayesha was running out of the water, forgoing any modesty…not that she had any as a military combatant. Her sense of understand the world around her was now getting another crack.

Dire Hoef
02-16-2014, 01:31 AM
Ares looked over his shoulder and blushed slightly seeing the woman undressed, but that didn't matter at this moment. He rushed over seeing the lake lit up by the glowing of ocean. He appeared by her side staring into the lake with a close glare that was hidden by his straight face. Since he didn't have his helm on the blush was visable.

"It's the ocean.. Its glowing, and this is reflecting that same glow. Don't worry nothing will happen in this lake, but the ocean is a different story.", he said trying not to choke on his words and for this he slightly looked away trying not to stare.

Minkasha
02-16-2014, 01:40 AM
Ayesha looked over and up to see Ares’s face. Her mind focused on the issue present.

“What has caused this?” she started to walk past him to her clothes. While he was behind her she wrung out her hair again before she began to grab her undergarments and put them on.

Dire Hoef
02-16-2014, 01:49 AM
Having seen Ayesha move past him to her clothing he knew that he could relax and for this he glanced over his shoulder towards the ocean from his right trying to avoid eye contact with Ayesha for about 2 reasons.

" There is a rift, that is at the bottom of that ocean," Ares said as he points towards the water starting to pick up on height on the waves, "with this in mind the rift teleports the Goliaths from an over-populated world into this one. How this came to be I shall not tell because the president told me not to tell anyone of the past since some weren't born in that time period. How i've learned of this information i'm not sure but with that glow something big is coming. Hurry. We must leave immediately."

Minkasha
02-16-2014, 01:51 AM
Ayesha had just snapped on her bra when she looked at him dumbfound.

"...what?"

Dire Hoef
02-16-2014, 01:54 AM
Ares shot a glare of dangerous commander from over his shoulder., "I said now!" The glare itself would send anyone into a shiver because the eyes of the glare would shine with anger and worry at the same time and for this, this gave him dominance over the situation.

Minkasha
02-16-2014, 01:57 AM
He was a...time traveling...demon...man...thing.

Then the glare came, her half naked self jumped 'Objective now, freaking out later' she promised herself. Using tunnel vision she got herself dressed, and ran back to the tree where her outerwear and weaponry was and medical gear. Now before Ares she stood formal.

"Reporting, Sir" Wet hair pushed to flow over one shoulder.

Dire Hoef
02-16-2014, 02:13 AM
Ares watched as the woman scrambled for her things and appeared before him once more. He looked forward before speaking. "Let us hurry back to the kingdom!", he said with a booming voice. He started sprinting with a meaning. A terrified meaning.

Minkasha
02-16-2014, 02:14 AM
*sorry small post but...for now on you can bunny these small actions if there is nothing else to do*

Ayesha followed her strange Rogue Leader, keeping good pace behind him.

Dire Hoef
02-16-2014, 05:34 PM
[] The Scene changes from them running through the Goliath infested forest of the Eastern Sea, to teh Goliath defensive wall where Ares recently lost most of his men. []

Ares came to a fearful halt as the wall of Goliaths came into view. Since him and Ayesha were standing on a high hill, they could easily see the wall from their distance. From the looks of things, there are smoke clouds further to the North and to the south. That could only mean one thing..

"Ayesha look," he pointed out the smoke clouds North and South of the wall, "There are smoke collums lining the wall to the North and to the South. The other regiments made their way here but from the looks of things didn't even make it pass. This means that these creatures are pow-"

Ares was cut off by a shift in atmosphere, and with this his eyes shot wide, "Oh-No!" From the sea something had lashed out a roar that was non-Goliath, and with this thought he knew it had to be something entirely different from the usual production of these creatures. He looked over his shoulder with fear in his right eye noticing a large figure in the distance moving its way towards the wall. Now they were running on time and with this Ares had no time to come up with a plan.

"Ayesha, listen to me and listen to me good. There is a large scale Goliath making its way to the Democratic Syndicate as we speak and if we don't warn the president of such a creature then the kingdom will fall under the hands of these creatures. We must hurry," he gave his hand, "Grab my hand and hang on."

Minkasha
02-16-2014, 06:38 PM
The running helped Ayesha’s mind focused on what needed to be done and not the unfolding insanity behind her and the one she was following back to the wall.

When Ares pointed out the failures of the other regiment she shook her head in a short sadness for their loss. Again however, Ares was pulled into his monologues of gloom and doom. Her hands rested on her hips while Ares went on and on.

“Yes…Sir” she hesitantly gave her hand, why would he need it? All they were doing was running and she was damn capable of doing that on her own.

Dire Hoef
02-16-2014, 06:45 PM
Ares reached down to the demonic side to his power and for that, demonic wings sprouted from his back cutting their way through his armor leaving slot like holes in them. He took Ayesha hand and for this he pulled her close to his metal armor and for this he flapped once. The wind from the flap blew trees away causing a explosion of dirt and leaves.

The Goliaths attention changed and with this they were looking towards Ares and Ayesha, "Don't look down!!" he called over the sound of the wind and for this he flapped once more and a second later they were into the air. The sound of the wind zipping by as the Goliaths follow the flying attacker dumbfounded with their own emotions. The speed at which Ares was going may have been silent for he the sound barrier when he took off and now he was hurdling towards the kingdoms at insane speeds.

He screamed, and just like that they landed at least a half a mile from the kingdom and on allied side as well. The landing caused a crater of dirt and debris and with this the entire time he had kept Ayesha close to his body so that she did not get hurt and injured during the entire flight. He looked towards her with worry, "Are you alright?!"

Minkasha
02-16-2014, 06:53 PM
Ayesha nearly screamed when the wings came out.

Ayesha screamed while her body was suspended gods know how high in the air. Every moment this man got more and more insane. Even her professional mask fell off to the possible and terrible death of falling for miles.

By the time they were on the ground, she was shaking with wide eyes…lost in complete shock, it was a miracle she hadn’t passed out yet. However, Ayesha was just as unresponsive.

Dire Hoef
02-16-2014, 07:33 PM
Ares stared into her eyes after the wings had retracted into the metal armor and back into the Ares body.

He started to say something but faultered knowing her shock was to be expected since humans have not seen anything like this. She was one of the many that knew of this power and for this, to her he might be a god in man's clothing. Ares shook her, "Ayesha! We are almost home! Snap out of it!"

Minkasha
02-16-2014, 07:40 PM
His shaking would produce nothing other than jarring her body. Ayesha seemed completely lost to the faster than sound travel and terrifying fall she just experienced.

Dire Hoef
02-16-2014, 08:45 PM
Ares looked around hoping no one was watching and with this he lifted his hand moved his hand to the left signaling that it was right. This was a brutal slap that would try to snap her out of it, "Damn it Ayesha get ahold of yourself!!!!"

Minkasha
02-16-2014, 08:53 PM
The sounds of the gauntlet slapping hard against her face and Ayeha’s scream came. Her face was brutally turned and hair flew in the air with the force. Military training kicked in and with a teeth gritting roar she returned a twisted fist across her attacker’s face, followed by an elbow to finish the strike.

Of course Ares was wearing a thick metal helmet and it made her knuckles split open. Ayesha groaned in pain, her hands trying to push on the chest of her attacker…then she realized it was Ares. Breathing heavily she stopped, but her bleeding hand was held to her face, her cheek was already swollen.

Dire Hoef
02-17-2014, 12:14 AM
The strikes that Ares took, was going to the response that he was would of expected from a Tiller family Field-Medic. He stood there with a straight face lifting off his Helm, his hair was tattered looking like it had been in a struggle. Ares knew better to than to hit a woman in cold blood, but it this situation it had to be the only thing possible.

"I-I'm sorry.. I didn't know what to do.. You wouldn't react to my voice and so this was the only thing I could do." Ares said with a simple sad look before looking away. "Patch yourself up, we leave for the kingdom immediately.", Ares said having her full attention.

Minkasha
02-17-2014, 12:24 AM
Ayesha glared at the Rogue Leader before a small amount of blood to the side. She kept her distance from him, taking a step back from him.

“I can do it on the go, Sir” her cutting tone expressing her bubbling fury under.

Not minding him she began to pull out bandage wrappings from her satchel to tie around her knuckles. Her face hurt a great deal, but she was not going to admit it or show it to Ares. More and more Ayesha was loathing this mission and the one in charge of it.

Dire Hoef
02-17-2014, 12:29 AM
Ares knew that this would be the end of a disastrous mission that only took a week and a half and with this they haven't even hit the two week mark yet. Ares was starting to become more and more hateful od these creatures knowing that regretting that choice long ago wouldn't help now.

Ares stepped forward seeing the sun set over the kingdom, which was in eye distance. He smirked knowing they were home at last, but with this he worried more about Ayesha sanity more than anything. He waited for Ayesha to finish in her repairing of her injuries. At this moment he didn't want to admit that he felt sorry for her knowing that she didn't know what it actually felt like not being human. Some times he wished he was.

Minkasha
02-17-2014, 12:34 AM
Ayesha kept quiet; her mind annoyingly reminded of the pain of her face and knuckles…her mind swirling around what she’d seen during the mission. What was she going to tell her Democratic Leaders? It looked like death itself was just walking out of the ocean and their way.

Dire Hoef
02-17-2014, 12:42 AM
Ares knew something was bother Ayesha, possibly the entire mission and what Ares saw. That image annoyed him the most and for this he couldn't help shake the feeling that whatever arose from those waters was now making its way towards the kingdom.

Ares spoke shakily trying to gather his thoughts, "Uh.. Ayesha.. Its time to go... G-Go.."

Minkasha
02-17-2014, 12:44 AM
"I'm right behind you, Sir" she spat more blood on the ground, waiting for him to take the lead. Her hand tightly bandaged around the knuckles.

Dire Hoef
02-17-2014, 12:56 AM
Ares nodded wanting to move away from this spot as quickly as possible.

[] The Scene changes once a again to when both Ares and Ayesha reach the kingdom. They get something more than they would expect. []

As Ares stepped into the lower system of the kingdom, there were soldiers that were badly wounded laying amongst makeshift beds. These soldiers must of been on the front-line and with this, this gave Ares a look of worry and sadness knowing these men didn't stand a chance against the Goliaths. Ares made a harden expression but at this moment it was hidden behind his helmet. With this people were mumbling and grumbling about the appearance of what the call, "The Demon of the Syndicate". The rumor says that a man wearing rugged armor appearantly has the ability to kill Goliaths. They were right. Ares looked around at the people as they look away with fear. "Poor people..", Ares muttered as he stared at some body blankets that would signal that some didn't make it. This made it hard on him and with this he balled his fist tightly knowing his anger for these creatures were quite high.

He turned and stopped at the gate to the higher level of the kingdom, "Ayesha. I do forbid you farewell until we are called for a meeting with the president. I guess it would about 30 minutes to an hour before they call u-"

A man came running down towards them, and with this he was huffing and puffing knowing that the information was dire. The man looked towards Ares and Ayesha, "The President needs to see you two immediately. Follow me.", and just like that the man walked off with Ares following behind giving Ayesha a curious look, 'I guess our job is not done here.', Ares thought.

Minkasha
02-17-2014, 01:01 AM
Ayesha didn’t humor Ares in any sense. And she was equally as unresponsive to the wounded men around her. Until the objective was done, there was nothing else she could do.

But apparently, that objective changed. Ignoring Ares’ glances, Ayesha dashed to catch up to the messenger and follow him instead of Ares.

Dire Hoef
02-17-2014, 01:15 AM
[] The Two enter the Presidential Throne Room and with this, President Holgath Ackbar stood to his feet gesturing them to sit down amongst the table. []

Holgath gestured towards the two the entired the throne room to sit down at the round table.

Ares took his seat and looked towards the president taking off his helm and setting it upon the table. Ares wondered what could he possibly need at a dire time like this. They had just got back from something they would never try ever again.

The President spoke with a deep tone, "I am aware of your disastrous appeal with the rest of your regiment. I will make sure they do not die in vain, but there are more pressing matters to deal with. I have received confrontation that there is a even bigger Goliath moving its way towards this very castle. I plan to stay here instead of heading to the council and talking about this situation with the other kingdom. So far reports from the other kingdom has been rather delayed due to messagers getting picked off one after the other by the smaller Goliaths. It seems they are changing up the size of these creatures to fit our way of fighting. This could only be a speculation but concerning what you have been through, I need you two to head to the frontlines to the East in New Springfield. I'm sure soldiers there are looking for reinforcements."

Ares listend closely as he explained about the size change in the Goliaths. He leaned back in his chain and rubbed his chin, 'So my sepculation was correct... Then that would mean.. They are pulling off the final assualt!', Ares thought with some uneasiness. Ares looked towards the President with a serious look, "With do respect Mr.President, we are dealing with something that no human could ever hope to defeat."

The President lifted up his hand, "I know, but times are dire. With that in mind," The President looked towards Ayesha with a clever smile, "How has the Tiller Family Field-Medic been doing recently. Getting along with your new squad leader? He may seem different from the traditional men, but he is a keeper."

Ares blushed and looked away with a sigh, and with this The President chuckled, "But in all seriousness, Do give me a report of the mission in your perspective."

Minkasha
02-17-2014, 01:32 AM
Ayesha stood at her finest formal position before the president. She did change her face from its bruised, stone expression when he cracked the joke.

“The mission was a disaster, Sir. The resources and men consumed was daunting. This might have been better as a one man mission, one where the Rogue Leader could have acted alone. He seems to have the…talents to act quiet well without the assistance of us. He might functioned better on his own as he also seems emotionally responsive to others on the field of battle, which can be detrimental. Learning that he has the capability of flight, I see no further need to land based scouting parties. I question why it was not used for this mission, Sir” she held herself firm, was blunt, and not dancing around anything.

Dire Hoef
02-17-2014, 11:56 PM
The President gave a careful look towards Ares with a sigh afterwords. The President settled his chin upon his tied fingers, "Indeed, I can understand Ares being a loose cannon at times, but you must understand that this boy has been around since the dawn of the Goliaths. He has been our trump card at the beginning of this war."

Ares looked towards The President with widen eyes, 'Is he going to tell her..!?', Ares thought.

The President gave a serious look, "Since you have seen what Ares could be if he used his 'power'. You have to be with him at all times. We can not risk, you leaking information of a demon's son learking behind enemy lines. Even though the demon itself is working with the Goliaths. I'm sure you have realized how Ares had so much information about the Goliaths.."

There was a long pause as Ares gave The President a tenseful look. The President wasn't so keen on looking towards Ares but instead kept his eyes trained on Ayesha, "Most of the time he had been little to no help for you or the rest of the regiment. That's because he can't. Or else he would have to use his power, in which I suspect he already did," he shot a serious glance towards Ares, "But all things aside, do rest up. But from now on, you live,eat, sleep and breath the same hair as this demon child. No questions asked do you hear me!?", The President's voice was booming towards the end making his order clear.

Minkasha
02-18-2014, 12:09 AM
Ayesha stood there, silent, tense. Her fists balled behind her tail bone. The look of her green eyes shot fire and daggers at everyone and everything. The temples bulged while she clenched her jaw in pure fury. The Field Medic’s breathing became increasingly heavier, face redlining.

The damn woman looked like she was about to pop. Her tongue ran along the inside of her bruised cheek. Woman’s scorn channeled directly to the President, it was only respect that kept her in some sort of control. Her lips slowly parted, Ayeshea needed to grasp what she was going to say before she spoke.

“Yes, Sir.” She kept it simple to spare herself any potential troubles. As a Tiller Medic she was insulted that he would question her loyalty and ability to contain confidential information. It was a slash at her family’s honor and generations of service.

She did nothing else but stare directly into the President's eyes, waiting to be dismissed.

Dire Hoef
02-18-2014, 07:29 PM
The President knew something had been wrong with this woman since the dawn he had laid his eyes on the Tiller Family. Knowing them, they take too much pride into their work, even though they had helped the president time and time again. He couldn't hate them at the slightest, but he was starting to think that their pride was getting their heads and for this he can not allow. "Dismiss!", he stood from his seat as he spoke. He turned his head and stepped towards the throne, as advisers come up to him and speak with him.

Ares did not know what to expect from a Tiller Family member. It wasn't even likely that she of all people, would witness his power and lived to tell the tale. Ares stood to his feet, and turned towards the entrance of this room. He looked over his shoulder slightly, knowing his anger was getting the best of him. He tried not to look back at Ayesha, knowing this was going to be hard for her. He shook his head and disappeared down the corridor before appearing in his chamber. He stepped into his room and started to shed his armor, and with this bits and pieces fell to the floor. All that laid on him was some woven pants. He laid upon his bed and stared into the ceiling and sighed, "Geez.. What a day.."

Minkasha
02-18-2014, 07:36 PM
Ayesha left as quickly as she could. Abandoning Ares from the moment she was out the door, she spent some hours tending to the wounded she saw previously. It helped focus her anger.

Having been given a room to rest by medical staff, she closed the door behind her, stripped nude and crashed on the bed. Her body and soul were destroyed. She was just going to lay here for a while.

Dire Hoef
02-18-2014, 07:50 PM
[] End of Day 1 []
[] The Next Day []

As the sun rised on a new day, Ares was asleep sprawlled amongst his bed before slipping and falling to the cold hard floor. He groaned rubbing his head standing to his feet. He looked around his chamber slightly before sensing something made him uneasy. He looked over his shoulder to the most darkest corner of his room. Being that his room was lit by a single candle. His eyes were filled fear, "Hello there Ares.. Remember me?", came a eerie voice that echoed within his mind. Ares cupped his ears hearing something that would of made his ears bleed, and for this he fell to his knees. "Who are you!?", Ares spoke looking towards the shadow. "I am you.. The Inner most destructive part of you.. Time is running out.. Please hurry and use your power or else I will take control of you..", said teh shadow before disappearing into nothingness.

Minutes later he returned to normal wondering why he appeared around this time. The suns rays shinned into his room and with this Ares put on a woven shirt and for this he moved out of his chamber and decided to take a walk around the kingdom. He came to the Northern Tower that over-looked the lower level of the kingdom. He looked forward, seeing teh night retreat behind the mountians in the far West. He sighed, "Who are you truely..", he questioned himself.

Minkasha
02-18-2014, 07:58 PM
Ayesha woke, she was assigned to Ares...

Still in a haze of sleepiness and anger, she cleansed herself and get herself together before she left her room. After asking a few military men it was easy to track down Ares...everyone talks about him frequently.

Standing at a distance she watched him up in the Northern Tower, at the base of the building she crossed her arms. Ayesha was just going to wait down here and let him do what he wanted.

Dire Hoef
02-18-2014, 08:01 PM
Ares gave a serious look befre glancing over towards Ayesha who seemed to not even bother coming the tower to greet him. He shook his head in displeasure before moving down the tower's stairs and into the courtyard where she stood. "

Ares spoke towards her with his hands in his woven pant's pockets, "I see, you are already awake.. I didn't think a person like you would be up around this time."

Minkasha
02-18-2014, 08:03 PM
Ayesha raised a brow to him and flipped her hair dismissively at him before facing away from him. She leaned up against the tower, her eyes shooting daggers wherever she looked.

Dire Hoef
02-18-2014, 08:07 PM
Ares stood there with a serious look, "Look... I know what you've seen and I get it.. You are really prepared to know what powers lay within my control..", Ares was serious but getting on this woman's good side. He tried his best to sound patient but this woman's arrogance was clouding her judgement over mostly everything. "You know as well as I do that you don't want to be here, but since you have seen what I am capable of, me nor fat-", he stopped himself quickly. The President specifically told him not to tell that The President was Ares's foster father. He looked towards Ayesha before moving away, "Anyway lets go.."

Minkasha
02-18-2014, 08:15 PM
Ayesha kept herself silent, but when ordered to follow she walked up to him. Before him she was formal.

"Reporting, Sir" her tone completely detached. Ayesha was completely glossing over anything he just said.

Dire Hoef
02-18-2014, 08:32 PM
Ares nodded before moving towards the inner kingdom moving his way to the Cathedral, that was built into the kingdom itself. It was nothing short of punishment for him being on this land. Minutes of walking later he arrived at the Cathedral. He sighed and settled down upon one of the chairs that lined the room. These charis were church liked and for this he could rest easy. "Ayesha..", he spoke silently.

Minkasha
02-18-2014, 08:37 PM
She turned to him expecting an order of some sort. In the Cathedral she couldn't help but thing of her faith and what Ares was in it.

"Yes Sir?"

Dire Hoef
02-18-2014, 09:01 PM
"Do take a seat..", Ares told her. He wasn't exactly an order in his mind, but to her it might have been. He tried so hard not to sound rough around the edges but all that he had seen during his mission. It was hardly likely that he would be sent out again. "You know.. The Gods, have sent forbidden machinary upon this earth. I'm sure you heard the stories..", Ares said to bring up a topic of discussion.

Minkasha
02-18-2014, 09:58 PM
Ayesha sat, confused. But the face quickly turned hostile.

“I’d rather not discuss faith with you, Sir”

Dire Hoef
02-18-2014, 10:17 PM
Ares sighed, "It's not the type of faith you think.." he shot a dangerous glare at her knowing that she was about to get on his last nerve.

Minkasha
02-18-2014, 10:21 PM
Ayesha remained steadfast to Ares' red eye glare.

"Then what, Sir?"

Dire Hoef
02-18-2014, 10:39 PM
"Theorist believe there are destroyed, operational or salvagable pieces of machinery scattered all over Atlas. Most say that is just legend but others say that there abominations against the lawful gods of the land." Ares said with a sad smile.

"Most of this machinery are in either unsearchable places or down right in the middle of enemy territory..", Ares said trying to keep his thoughts from wandering.

"Ayesha.. These machines are the key to stopping these creatures dead in their tracks.. If we find one of these ruined machines we could gear you up so that you have the ability to take on these creatures.. But that's only a dream..", Ares said as he rested his elbows upon his theighs leaning forward staring into the podium where the preist might have stood.

"As for me.. I'm just a tool for you humans.. I mere tool that is used to kill.. Not save...", Ares mumbled, but to Ayesha it could be heard since she was sitting right next to him.

Minkasha
02-18-2014, 11:04 PM
She stood and looked up to him. Ayesha didn’t know what to make of his words. To have her connected to these machines? Be...powered by the forsaken?

“Killing the Goliaths save us”

Dire Hoef
02-18-2014, 11:35 PM
"Then join me.." Ares said, "Human's will never win if they don't have those machines.."

Ares tried his best to stay quiet and not push the conversation further, but he couldn't bring himself to do so. And so the only the way to reject this conversation was to fall quiet.

Minkasha
02-18-2014, 11:38 PM
Ayesha wrinkled her nose.

"I have no choice but go where you go, as orders of the President"

Dire Hoef
02-19-2014, 12:12 AM
Ares sighed with displeasure, "I know.."

Minkasha
02-19-2014, 12:21 AM
Ayesha nodded.

"If you choose to get those machines, on my honor and that of my family. I'll be there to assist to the best of my ability...regardless of personal judgment."

Dire Hoef
02-19-2014, 12:59 AM
Ares looked his shoulder at her;

"The Journey to these machines is dangerous.. But you'll be the first of many to assist me in the battle against these creatures.."

He stood to his feet and handed his hand in agreement, and with this he had a serious look upon his face.

Minkasha
02-19-2014, 01:09 AM
Moving personal convictions aside, she took the hand and didn’t break her firm gaze to Ares’ eyes.

Dire Hoef
02-19-2014, 01:17 AM
Ares nodded with a serious smile. Her hand felt soft against his harden hand and for this he felt comfort from this.

He let go of her hand and crossed his arms, "We leave at noon.. I'm sure father won't mind if we leave for awhil-" his eyes widen finally grasping what had tried so hard to keep a secret. He waited for her reaction.. Knowing this couldn't get any better.

Minkasha
02-19-2014, 01:27 AM
Ayesha leered at him.

“No wonder the President is so fond of you” she walked a few steps away in irritation and put her hands to her hips. There was nothing she could do, she was already bound by honor and order to stay with this man. She sighed.

Dire Hoef
02-19-2014, 02:46 AM
Ares chuckled nervously, "Yeah.. About that.."

Minkasha
02-19-2014, 03:17 AM
"May we drop it, Sir?" she put a hand to her forehead and brushed hair back in stress.

"Orders?"

Dire Hoef
02-19-2014, 11:10 PM
Ares held his breath and sighed with a general smirk, "Well considering that the machinery is behind enemy-lines we would need to move on the usual right all the way to New Springfield, since that where most of the battles are being fought. Resources say that there is a ruined establishment, possibly a castle of sorts, North of New Springfield. There's where we will start looking.. Go get ready.. It's nearly noon.."

Ares pointed out that they would need to move to the frontlines.. The most dangerous place on the planet at this moment..

Minkasha
02-19-2014, 11:37 PM
Ayesha was deep into this now. With only a formal dismissal she left Ares to repack her gear and have her armor washed.

She would rejoin him on time. What was fate doing with her life

Dire Hoef
02-19-2014, 11:50 PM
][ The Scene changes to when they are standing outside of the kingdom. Ares had caught a traveling merchant heading to New Springfield by carriage ][

Ares lifted himself upon the back of the carriage and gave his hand towards Ayesha knowing it was going to be a long ride. His armor clunked and clattered as he had leaped upon onto the back of such a vehicle.

"Come on.. We haven't got all day.. But in a sense we do, but at the same time we don't.. But just hurry up!", he wanted to get on the road before anyone really notices they were gone. At this point they weren't working under a regiment but as partners.

Minkasha
02-19-2014, 11:56 PM
Ayesha gave a very heavy sigh, but took the hand and got on.

"Ground rules: you will never strike me again, or ...fly....with me..." the last one made her shiver. Her cheek was still puffy.

Dire Hoef
02-19-2014, 11:59 PM
Ares sighed with a slight smirk, "Alright..."

He settled himself down upon the upper right corner of the carriage, "We got all this free-time, you want to ask me question since the truth has been spilled to you by accident?" Ares wasn't all too sure about the common grounds of her soon-to-be questions, but he was willing to answer them to the best of his ability.

The Carriage began to move after Ares have the signal.

Minkasha
02-20-2014, 12:14 AM
Ayesha stripped off her backpack and put it beside her on the carriage.

"I have a lot of things to think about Sir. If I may, I'd like to just...process what's going on." There was a weariness to her voice.

Dire Hoef
02-20-2014, 12:20 AM
Ares sighed, "Fine.. But just call me Ares not 'Sir'. We are partners for christ sakes.."

Minkasha
02-20-2014, 12:21 AM
She shook her head.

"Partners means we are equal. What you can do, and who your connections are...we are not equals" she sighed and rested her face in her hands.

Dire Hoef
02-20-2014, 12:27 AM
Ares looked towards her with a glare.

"Do you think I like th..THIS!?", said Ares pointing to his body and pointing out his power.

"I'm trying to fit in with you humans, but all you ever do is treat me like a god. In which I don't want to be. My life is to help the needed and save the innocent. That is my cause and I will have you know that there is nothing on this Earth that would ever make me think I was a god. My reasons are personal, and for this you shall put on me such a level that would make me sound arrogant. I'm trying my hardest to fit in with you humans!! Isn't that enough.. Now stop your critization and put me on a level in which i'm equal with you and everyone else on this damn planet!", Ares said with frustration.

Minkasha
02-20-2014, 12:36 AM
Ayesha looked at him long and hard.

"I don't think you can ever been seen as one of us. The moment you snap, and turn your blade on us...we would all die. And that's what makes us different from you. You're emotional, and you're beyond powerful. It's truly terrifying to be around"

Dire Hoef
02-20-2014, 12:39 AM
Ares glared deeply into her eyes, "It doesn't matter at this point.. I was designed to kill Goliaths.. You humans use me as a damn tool.. How do I think I feel being used huh!? I'm trying to fit in to the best of my ability, but it seems that there is no hope for me at this point.. You humans make me sick.. You never take the time to look on the inside at what a person can really be.. It's sad.."

Ares frustration got the best of him at this point.

Minkasha
02-20-2014, 12:55 AM
“You should change your perspective. Don’t try to blend in with Humans, try to be confident and comfortable with who you are. Otherwise you’re destined to fail”

Dire Hoef
02-20-2014, 01:06 AM
"Humans depend on me.. I was turned into a weapon my father knowing that I had the destined power to kill of the Goliaths.. Being confident of myself will lead me to fail.. You don't know what it takes to make me change sides.. If I become confident then I become arrogant and if I become arrogant I'll start to think of this war and chose a side that will destroy humanity.. So I have to fit in."

Ares looked away and over to his right leaning on the edge, "But, whatever you say.. I want to be equal.. Just like I was upon the farm when I was a child."

Ares fell silent after words, feeling that his frustration had died away.

Until something hit like a sword to the chest and this allowed him to cough up some of his own blood. He covered his mouth to keep it from view of Ayesha and hung his head over the edge of the carriage. Moments later he wipped the colored blood from his lower lip and for this he laid back hoping that Ayesha didn't just witness another one of his.. Episodes..

Minkasha
02-20-2014, 01:10 AM
Ayesha eventually broke her gaze, having nothing to say. She looked at the sites the carriage was slowly passing. Naturally, she looked over when Ares, but didn't notice the blood. However the drama of his coughing promoted her to raise a brow asking his condition.

Dire Hoef
02-20-2014, 01:13 AM
Ares spoke without looking at her knowing that she was looking towards him, "It's nothing.." He simply said.

Minkasha
02-20-2014, 01:14 AM
Ayesha shrugged and simply let him be. She reflected on what he said, and the events leading up to now.

Dire Hoef
02-20-2014, 01:19 AM
][ It's been a loftful day for these two heroes of Atlas. Night time reaches them as the carriage comes to a stop on the side of the road. The driver sets up a camp in a nearby field and for this he settled down in the grass and stared into the sky. ][

Ares had been awake the entire ride, so far. He was slightly tired at this point, but something had been keeping him awake. He wasn't sure what to make of it. He stayed in the back of the carriage and sighed with some yawning mixed in. He tried to keep himself awake, but suddenly dozed off. He couldn't keep himself from staying awake and with this he was now half awake and half asleep.

Minkasha
02-20-2014, 01:22 AM
Ayesha's mind hurt, wrapping itself around what she saw at the beach and who and Ares was...only questions came instead of answers.

She needed distance from the demon man. Hopping of the cart she asked if she could join the driver at his camp, of course her implications would be pure platonic, should that be an issue. She had her own sleeping blankets and travel comforts.

Dire Hoef
02-20-2014, 01:25 AM
The Traveling Merchant accepted the invite to join him at his little camp, "Why who is that fella over there?" The Merchant wasn't too keen on trying to know the details on who these people were but, for keep sakes he needed to at least know who their names were.

Minkasha
02-20-2014, 01:27 AM
"Ares...I am Ayesha Tiller. Thank you" she began to put down her own sleeping things.

Dire Hoef
02-20-2014, 01:40 AM
The Traveling Merchant smiled with a small cackled, "Ah.. A Tiller Family Member! That's quite a rare sight in the trader world..! Most of the time, 'The Devil's Son', as most traders call Ares. No human has ever seen his face or even spoke of him behind his back. This was because of the rumored power he held in his grasp. I'm sure a woman such as yourself is traveling with a man like him for some sort of reason.. Do you know what his face is like!?" This Merchant was rater presistant on trying to figure what Ares really looked like.

Minkasha
02-20-2014, 01:45 AM
“Youthful…” she paused. “Sad” Ayesha looked away from the merchant and had her sleeping materials laid out. She stripped the accessory armor, medical gear and her weapons. “For your kindness, do you have any pains or illnesses that need to be treated? If I can help I’ll do so” she changed the subject solemnly

Dire Hoef
02-20-2014, 01:48 AM
The Traveling Merchant rubbed his chin before sticking his finger in the air, "I don't believe so my dear.. But why do you ask so?"

Minkasha
02-20-2014, 01:57 AM
"Just wanted to help if I could" she smiled and retired at the camp for the night. Ayesha kept to herself.

Dire Hoef
02-20-2014, 02:04 AM
The Merchant nodded with a smile before laying backwards onto the sleeping pack and stared towards the sky before falling asleep.

][ End of Day Two ][
][ The Next Day ][

It's high noon and the travel was already in process, having gotten so far from their sleeping area last night. From the distance smoke clouds were appearant to the eyes. Indeed smoke clouds were present in the sky when our two heroes arrived within veiwing distance of some will call, "Death's Territory". Or to the soldiers that fight there, "The Front Lines of Fire and Death". What will our heroes do in this situation..? Let us find out!

Ares gripped his swords knowing that he saw the smoke clouds in distance knowing they were getting close. He didn't want to be apart of the front-lines but in order to get these rumored machines he needed to at least move north of the front-lines. He tried his hardest to not become eagered to leave the carriage out of safety. He looked towards Ayesha with a serious look, "New Springfield is in veiwing distance.. Look," Ares pointed towards the smoke clouds in the distance, "That is where the front-lines lay.. Be prepared for some action.."

Minkasha
02-20-2014, 02:42 AM
Even with her medic experience she’d never been out this far in combat. This is where so many nameless heroes came, fought, and died…

“Yes, Sir” she curtly nodded to him. Her mind was already prepared for this.

Dire Hoef
02-20-2014, 11:31 AM
The sound of of war-cries and death was suddenly in earshot and for this Ares eyes narrowed even more with seriousness..

Once the carriage settled down in New Springfield, Ares suddenly moved to the back of carriage and hopped off. He looked around at the sudden clouds of smoked the lined the sky of this once peaceful trade city. They had been dropped off in the center of town and for this there were wounded soldiers scattered all over the square. He rushed over to the nearest captain in charge, "What's the situation?"

The Captain had gotten finish talking to his subordinate and shook his head, "Not looking good for us sir.. We have suffered heavy casualities all along the northern end of the town as well as the southern. We've been pin down since last night. I'm not sure if me or the other captains are going to make out of this battle alive.."

Ares nodded with a serious tone, "It might help if you were to focus your men towards the frontal area of the front-lines and try to carve a wedge in between the Goliaths to keep them busy all you order the retreat. Those that die in that diversion shall be remember as heroes for defending humanity in this time of crisis."

The Captain shook his head, "It's no good.. Even if we did find a way to somehow retreat, they would be on our tails that whole way back. So the fact of the matter is that we are stuck on the front-lines. I also got confrontation that there is something big coming this way within a day or so. We would need someone of your skills and strategy to actually defend against these creatures."

Ares gave a slight glance towards Ayesha from over his shoulder before looking back. His pride for humanity was getting the best of him, "Have you requested reinforcements?"

The Captain nodded, "We did three days ago.. But no one showed up.."

Ares drew his Greatsword, "Well until we settled this.. Me and my partner are going to be your reinforcements.."

The Captain looked towards him and Ayesha with a brow raised before shrugging it off, "Alright then.."

Minkasha
02-20-2014, 05:07 PM
Around Ayesha were wounded heroes.

Usually she could past wounded in battle as they would be taken care of by someone else…but these men have sacrificed so much and many of the medics seem to have their hands full. Her eyes couldn’t help but look around at them while Ares spoke to the Captain.

Ayesha also shared a raised brow to Ares when he theatrically pulled out his weapon with his great punch line.

“What do you plan on doing? Sir”

Dire Hoef
02-20-2014, 11:27 PM
Ares settled his sword upon his shoulder and pointed towards the known front-lines of this soon to come battle.

"I will hold off these creatures while everyone makes a valient retreat to the next village over.. That should be west of here.. As for me and you Ayesha, looks like our objective will have to wait since we have been added a new one.."

Ares looked towards captain and gestured for a call of retreat, and he happily did so. He looked towards Ayesha, "Until we get you that machine armor and weaponry, looks like you'll have to do your field-medic jobs.. Do what a Tiller Family Member hows to do.. I'm counting on you to get these wounded soldiers upon their feet and out of this village immediately.. You are in charge of medical aid.. Now move!!"

This was a direct order from Ares and for this Ares looked forward at the wave of Goliaths coming towards the city. He growled with distaste, "You shall not lay a hand on these humans.." His sword erupted in flames and a moment later he leaped into the air to confront these creatures.

Minkasha
02-21-2014, 12:20 AM
Ayesha nodded to Ares order. Helping these men was something she strongly desired. Ares went off to fight the Goliaths in a powerful display of heroism and power. The Field Medic didn’t have time to worry about Ares, she knelt next to the first wounded man who was sweating from his pain. He was struggling to keep his burden quietly to himself. His leg had a huge gash in it, taking off the appropriate armor she began to clean the wound, use blended herbs to make the area numb and pulled out her needle and stitches to go to work.

A quick glance around her gave her the information that one way or another these men were all crippled, otherwise…they wouldn’t be stuck here. While she wouldn’t be able to return them to full speed, if they were willing to help carry each other, they could get away…provided Ares can truly take on all the danger himself. Ayesha surrendered her alert senses to focus on the task at hand, putting her trust in Ares.

Dire Hoef
02-21-2014, 01:17 AM
][ The Battle At New Springfield ][

Ares had leapped into battle seeing these creatures take out the remianing soldiers upon the front-lines. Ares landed upon a pile of soldiers causing dirt, guts and blood to spew into the air. His eyes were night a dark gleam, that would be seen from the far. His horns grew in size knowing he was losing himself to the power of the demon. He needed to keep a lid on his power, but it was too late at this moment.

Ares spoke with a demonic tone, "I have awoken.."

This voice was not his and for this, this voice cackled before minutes later taking down two Goliaths by swinging his foot into their faces. The smaller forces of these creatures were nothing but pest to him and for this he swung his sword sending a large wave fire disinagrating them into nothing. He smirked and grew large wings and flew into the air to meet these creatures face to face. He laughed with insanity as he swung his sword at unnatural speed sending powerful rays of fire towards these creatures. These rays of fire caused explosions that may have been seen from the village itself and for this the wave of goliaths were quickly destroyed.

Ares landed upon the ground with an explosion of dirt and debris. He returned to normal after a minute or two of fighting with this new demon inside his soul. He looked towards the destruction of these creatures and smiled with a sigh of relief. Then suddenly something caught him off balance..

"So your the demon's child..?"

Ares stood there looking forward with some sense of fear knowing that the voice was human, but at the same time evil.

As the dust cleared, there stood four humanoid creatures. These people had Goliath material written all over them and for this, this caught him off guard.

"It looks to be him..", said another voice.

Ares knew there was more to this people than meets thee eye. 'Have the Goliath's perfected human developmentation already!?', Ares thought in peer amazement.

Ares ready his sword but suddenly one of them appeared before him and summoned Earth to his fist and suddenly a second later his was punched straight in the nose was sent down the battlefield and into the city with a few buildings exploding.

Minutes later Ares stepped out of the dust slightly dazed by the punch and looked towards the square knowing there was those that still layed in the town. He needed to but time for them to escape and for this he looked towards these four creatures as they walked up upon him. "So the Goliath's perfected Human Developmentation.. That's a first..", said Ares knowing he would talk to these creatures trying to buy time.

Minkasha
02-21-2014, 01:32 AM
Ayesha was able to get a few men hobbling along together, her hands repeatedly covered in blood. Dirty cloths followed her in a trail from soldier to solder while she prevented cross contamination.

She accidently poked a man with her stitching needle when she heard explosions. Both her and the soldier looked, but she threw herself back into focus while the man kept looking. He was sent off with a fellow soldier who would help him along. Only three more men were left, but she needed the time to make sure each of them was stitched properly, otherwise their wounds would just rip right open with any pressure put on them.

Dire Hoef
02-21-2014, 11:26 PM
"What shall we do with this child..? Isn't he our target?", asked the one that used the element of Fire.

Ares knew that this battle would only push the time needed to evacuate any soldiers still sitting in the sqaure injured. 'Come on Ayesha...! What's taking you so long..!?', Ares thought glancing over his shoulder trying to think of an idea.

"Indeed that's our target.. What do we do with him at this point..?", asked the one that used the element of Earth.

Ares wondered what they were talking about.. Target? What wonderous words that were in this conversation between these creatures.

Minkasha
02-21-2014, 11:52 PM
Ayesha began to sweat under the pressure Ares was throwing at her. Even at an accelerated rate she needed to make sure she was just as precise.

The Medic was able to send two men on their way, the pace of their travels slow. The last man was looking at everything with wide eyed fear, pinned and completely co-depended on Ayesha to save his life. Ayesha was going to have to help this man walk herself.

Dire Hoef
02-21-2014, 11:57 PM
Ares saw Ayesha trying her best and for this he would do the same and protect the humans that took him as their own.

Ares rushed the one that used Earth summoning fire to his sword and swung a ball of fire at the creature. The Earth elemental smirked and dodge the fire with ease. Ares eyes widen, but before he could move to dodge any sort of attack he was suddenly kicked in the chin by the Air elemental was sent flying into the town with a large explosion.

Ares stood to his feet shakily and looked towards Ayesha with a pained look and rushed towards and stepped in behind her using his body as a shield waiting for her to get out of the town as quickly as possible, "Hurry.. A-Ayesha!!"

Minkasha
02-22-2014, 12:02 AM
Ayesha got the solider to his feet. But the man was larger than her, and armored which did not help speed up their speed. They were moving just a little faster than a crawl. Adrenaline was kicking the both of them, but in his condition this was his speed output. His body couldn't handle the trauma of moving any faster on its own.

Dire Hoef
02-22-2014, 01:07 AM
Ares kept himself up by his sword trying to keep himself up. 'This must speed up or else i'm dead meat..', Ares thought as he saw the creatures make their way into the town slowly.

Minkasha
02-22-2014, 01:20 AM
"HELP US!" Ayesha yelled. "CARRY HIM...FLY HIM WHATEVER!" she kept shouting back to Ares. She wasn't going to be able to get this man away in time.

Dire Hoef
02-22-2014, 01:36 AM
Ares quickly widen his eyes, 'Why didn't I think of it..!!', he thought and turned tailed growing his wings and picked the two up holding them close to his chest.

He landed seconds later with the rest of the army that were about a half-a-mile from the village. The wings sunk into his body and with this he settled those two down, "We are a safe distance from those creatures and for now we can start with the retreat.. Take that man to the nearest carriage and we can move out from here."

Minkasha
02-22-2014, 01:42 AM
Ayesha screamed the entire flight. Put down she began to shake, waving her hands up and down to gain composure. Pacing in a circle helped her…she was ground, she was walking…good.

“Y-Yes Sir!” she ran a hand through her hair before helping the man to his feet and moving forward, he smelled like vomit…must have lost his lunch somewhere during the flight.

Dire Hoef
02-22-2014, 02:03 AM
Ares rushed towards the captain he had spoked to before, "Everyone has made it out okay?"

The Captain nodded with some sadness, "We did get everyone out, but some died before he would could treat them and for this their bodies lay in that carriage over there.. We shall dig them a grave, in the next town.. Thanks for what you've done here today.. You and your partner, you two were considerable amount of help for us on the front-lines."

Ares sighed with relief, "That's quite alright, you just get your men prepared for the next wave, because being thankful and relying on us won't help you in that situation. Those four beings that attack me will be looking for me in the long-run so me and my partner must take off for now.. Do take care of yourselves."

The Captain nodded with spirit, "Yes Sir!"

Ares nodded back in response and moved towards the edge of what's left of the front-line soldier group and waited for Ayesha's return.

Minkasha
02-22-2014, 02:09 AM
After leaving the man with the others, and double checking all the wounded men's stitches, she returned to Ares. Ayesha was still shaken up, but able to control herself.

"Reporting Sir" she stood formal before the red eyed man.

Dire Hoef
02-22-2014, 11:32 PM
The Discovery of a Million Souls

After leaving the front-lines and tending to their own objective, our heroes now face a bigger challenge and that is to find the lost machinery that was once said to have killed many Goliaths in its time of use.

Now the time of day is night, and for this our two heroes have reached spotting distance of the supposed sight of where these machines now lay. What will our heroes do? Lets find out!

Ares stepped onto the nearest down tree and looked towards what seemed to be a ruined castle of sorts. It seemed to be damage to a point of non-existant repairs. It was rather quite a sight to behold for Ares and with this a scent of pure metal came to his nose knowing that they have reached their destined area. It had been a few days since they had left the front-lines and Ayesha must be tired at this point, but since they were in smelling distance of the known machines Ares could not wait to see what these machines were.

Ares stepped forward through the cleared path-way between the trees the lead into a large opening within the forest that was surrounding this rather large castle. He looked over his shoulder at Ayesha, "We've found what we've been looking for..." Ares voice was full of happiness as well as caution knowing there might be a slight chance of those creatures following him and Ayesha all the way here, but that was just speculation. He stared forward at what seemed to be bipedal machines [since it was pitch black outside and the only light there was, was the moon], 'I wonder if these were the machines that the priest were talking about', Ares wondered as he was tempted to move forward.

Minkasha
02-22-2014, 11:55 PM
Ayesha was a bit sluggish with her body language while she followed behind Ares. Was this mission even realistic? The more troubles she saw, the more she worried for Humanities’ future.

She looked the bipedal things and looked at them with shock.

“Machines…wow” she thought of the monsters Ares fought at the front lines…can real…truly real machines fight them? Even Ares couldn’t fend them off…and that was just terrifying to think about.

Dire Hoef
02-23-2014, 12:11 AM
Ares gulpped with worry knowing that there was more to these machines then meets thee eye and with this he carefully took his first steps to the first one he could see.

Ares stood before this hulking metal beast and stared up at it knowing that this metalic creature could perhaps save humans from destruction. "Ayeasha," Ares spoke with some fear in his voice, "Let us see if these things work.."

Ares leaped up ontop of one of the machines and settled down in the tattered seat that would of been called a cockpit. He looked around the cockpit before pressing buttons out of confusion. Suddenly seconds later Ares sighed with disapointment before another second later the machine roared to life standing up on its legs. Ares's eyes widen at this machines awakening and with this he smirked looking down at Ayesha once the machine was up and moving. The cockpit doors closed and suddenly it showed up a camera like view of Ayesha standing there. What seem like spot-lights came on and shined down upon Ayesha before Ares moved it downward so that it would kneel to one feet.

Ares leaped out of the machine and stared up towards it setting a hand on Ayesha's shoulder, "We did it!!!" He screamed in victory laughing with joy. "We are going to win this war after all!!", Ares screamed as he danced around in joy knowing that this was the thing that Humanity need all along.

Minkasha
02-23-2014, 01:18 AM
Ayesha watched Ares…activate…the machine and by the gods…it worked.

“It works!?” she shielded herself from the lights. When Ares touched her, she held some little clutch to her pragmatic side. It seemed it was going to be necessary as Ares was already off into Victory Land “Wait wait wait…how do you know what that does? …what can it do!?”

Dire Hoef
02-23-2014, 01:49 AM
Ares paused in mid stride, "Uhh... Well..."

Well that destroyed any chance of victory..

Ares looked towards the machine rubbing his helm's chin before taking it off and setting it on the ground. "Well since you asked the question why don't you try it out?", Ares wasn't so keen on testing out what this machine could do in terms of combat but it was for her since he had the power of destroying Goliaths. "It may have a 'battle-suit mode', for all we know, so for that we go ahead and try it.", Ares said as he picked up his helm and held it at his side.

Minkasha
02-23-2014, 02:43 AM
“I…don’t even know where to start, Sir” she looked up at it with complete confusion…how did she even get on or in it?

Dire Hoef
02-23-2014, 07:31 PM
Ares pointed towards the cockpit, "Start by going up there.."

Minkasha
02-23-2014, 09:11 PM
Ayesha nodded...though it was nervous one.

Setting down her medical gear, as it could reduce her maneuverability, she climbed up the machine. Each moment she could feel the cold metal against her skin and she was compelled to look back at Ares twice in fear until she landed into the cockpit. Green eyes wandered all about the mechanized space...

Ayesha looked absolutely puzzled...this was NOT like the Human body she was used to treating.

Dire Hoef
02-23-2014, 11:29 PM
Ares narrowed his eyes slightly knowing something that wasn't right about that machine, "Press the first button you see.. See if that does anything.."

Minkasha
02-23-2014, 11:53 PM
Ayesha looked at Ares with her nervousness clear to see on her features. Swallowing hard she pressed a large square button that intermittently flashed from green to red.

The cockpit began to close and Ayesha screamed, eyes wide. Caged in, a moving screen displayed a bunch of information about the machine on the outline of the image and in the middle of where she was standing next to Ares.

"What the..." unknowing to her, her voice was being echoed out the machine's speaker.

Dire Hoef
02-24-2014, 12:28 AM
Ares stepped forward with worry, but realized that there was more to the machine than he thought.

Sudden her voice boomed throughout the forest around them and this caused Ares to cover his ears. "Hurry up and figure out how to run the damn thing!!". Ares shouted over her voice.

Minkasha
02-24-2014, 02:01 AM
Ayesha looked at two handles that sat on each side. Below her at her feet were petals. She slipped her hands into the handles, there were triggers for her fingers. Three of them.

"Hmm" her voice boomed. Pushing down on a petal the suit jumped into the air from its kneeled position. "AHHHHHHHH!" her voice shouted from above.

"Activate flight?" a female robotic voice asked

"No no no no!" The machine landed back down before Ares with a thud, standing proud and firm. "How do I move this?"

"Activating tutorials" A bunch of texts and moving images began to appear across the screen, showing the functions of the suit. "For more detailed explanations, speak the subject" it told Ayesha.

Her eyes began to scan everything.

Dire Hoef
02-24-2014, 11:42 AM
Ares watched as Ayesha leaped into the air, then came back down. He covered his face as the sonic wind of the landing caused wind to shoot out in a violent wave of wind.

Ares stood there after the wind subsided wondering what on earth was she trying to achieve in this situation. He looked over his shoulder around the area knowing that someone or something would of heard us by this point.

Ares looked back to his partner that was sitting in the machine that was standing before him, "Would care to tell why you nearly crushed me!!?!?"

Minkasha
02-24-2014, 07:50 PM
While Ares yelled on, his image was covered by a million windows…Ayesha’s eyes couldn’t follow them.

“MOVEMENT!” she yelled at the screen. All the windows closed disappeared spare one.

“Movement is gained by the two controllers adjacent each side of the cockpit and the petals at your feet. The combinations of movements control the arms and legs of the Mechanized Combat Suit, MCS. The MCS may also respond to vocal or macroed commands set by the pilot. To move the controllers up…” she continued to explain.

Ares saw the machine’s arms slowly moved around, flex, jab. Then the legs slowly raised, extended and kicked. Ayesha was learning quickly.

Dire Hoef
02-24-2014, 11:23 PM
Ares stood there in sheer amazement. She was learning how to control the machine!!

Ares would looked around before yelling up towards her, "Hey.. Do you got it no-"

Ares slowly saw one of the legs come towards him and move down upon him. Ares quickly rolled out the way of the giant foot and looked up towards the machine, "Hey watch where your stepping!"

Minkasha
02-24-2014, 11:28 PM
"...walking or running is achieved by a succession of alternating pumping of the petals and controllers. When-"

"SHUT UP!...SIR!" she yelled through her machine down to Aries, the large mechanical thing was now taking small baby steps.

"Tutorial paused"

"No not you!" her voice still continued to sound to the outside world, a one sided conversation it seemed. "You keep talking!"

"Resuming tutorial"

The MCS now turned away from Ares, taking three more slow steps.

Dire Hoef
02-24-2014, 11:42 PM
Ares was quickly silenced by Ayesha loud voice and for this he stood there wondering what was really going through that woman's head.

Ares crossed his arms and kicked up dirt seeing the machine take three steps a different direction. It seem like she was really learning how to control such a machine and with this he wondered if he could find one of his own. He shook his head, knowing it would be too soon for he already had the power to destroy these creatures. This machine was going to be the sole weapon against these creatures, and with this it was up to the woman to decide the fate of humanity.

Ares smirked knowing that she has done good in the past month or so..

Minkasha
02-25-2014, 12:10 AM
Ayesha stopped walking the MCS, wiping her forehead. It was hot in the cockpit. Her eyes looked around curiously…

“Cool down?”

“AC activated” a breeze hit her face.

“Ohhhhh yeahhhh” Ares could her Ayesha purring with pleasure. “Much better…going to take this off for now…” he could then hear transferred sounds of leather being undone and the movement of other fabrics. “phew” Ayesha didn’t know she was on open mic apparently.

She turned the machine to Ares and ran to him, it looked a little awkward, but she made it.

“I think I have some understanding on the machine, Sir”

Dire Hoef
02-25-2014, 12:14 AM
Ares stood there before hearing sounds of leather being undone and for this he could only think of what she was doing inside that machine of hers. He blushed and looked away promptly before coming back seeing the machine now facing him. It took her a minute or two to properly face him, but she got there.

"Good.. That's nice to here.. Now why don't you see what that thing can do in terms of combat..!", Ares yelled knowing that in order for his voice to be heard he would have to shout.

Minkasha
02-25-2014, 12:39 AM
“Combat” she repeated. The ‘Movement’ window closed and a few new ones popped up.

“The MCS has multiple systems set for combat. These can address close range and long range targets. Beyond the hand to hand combat maneuvers the MCS also has retractable wristblades. These are activated by the first triggers on each controller”

Ayesha pulled them and from the wrists of the MCS two large, diamond tipped blades came out.

“The wristblades may be projectile for grappling purposes. To do so, rapidly pull the trigger twice” Extending an arm out, she follow the command and the wristblasde shot out a far distance, a metallic rope connecting it to the MCS. “To retract, pull the trigger once” and just as quickly the blade returned. “To sheathe the blades, pull the trigger and hold” the wristblades contracted back into their compartments.

Following the voice, she was able to pull out two hidden large size guns, use fists and homing punches and increase her ability to strike with melee attacks.

Dire Hoef
02-25-2014, 12:47 AM
Ares stood there with a nod of impression. He wasn't sure if machine had beaten his power at this point.. He shook his head. It wasn't likely.

He observed the weapons closely noticing some key weapons that might come in handy later on.

"Since your naked in there.. Try to see if that thing as some sort of uniform or armor!", Ares screamed up towards her.

Minkasha
02-25-2014, 12:57 AM
“Excuse me, Sir?” she cleared her throat. “I’m not naked in here” she shook her head in disapproval before she spoke to the MCS again. “Armor?” The MCS suddenly began to cover itself in additional metallic plates to defend itself, a blue shielding glow appeared over the entire thing. “I…what!?” Ares could hear her surprise. “Uniform?”

“No uniform available”

“There’s no uniform” she informed Ares.

Dire Hoef
02-25-2014, 01:00 AM
Ares chuckled knowing that she was lieing at this point.

His smile faded when he found out that there was no any uniform, and rubbed his chin.

"Try.. Clothing.. See if that does anything..!", Ares yelled up to her.

Minkasha
02-25-2014, 01:12 AM
“Armor…off?” the metallic plates and blue shielding retreated back into the MCS.

“Clothing?”

“Clothing available, on the floor of the cockpit” those where her clothes…

“Ummm no, Sir” she cleared her throat again.

Dire Hoef
02-25-2014, 01:14 AM
Ares sighed, "Well..."

Ares leaped up onto the machine's shoulder and settled his left knee down upon the metal and with this he looked forward.

"Let us get this thing back to the kingdom.. The time should be shorten if we use this as transportation.."

Minkasha
02-25-2014, 01:53 AM
“Hold on, Sir” The MCS stood perfectly still. Ares, now much closer to the speakers, could her hear getting dressed quickly. “Oh come on…” she was saying softly to herself. Eventually the cockpit opened, she was fully dressed. “I need my medical gear” grabbing a pole with a step, it slowly descended till the ground and she ran to get her things off the floor.

Back up, she tossed her stuff in the cockpit.

“I walking in this thing…may take a while, Sir” Ayesha was holding on to the side of the Cockpit, looking at the demon man above her.

Dire Hoef
02-25-2014, 11:16 PM
Ares flushed once more knowing that she was naked and looked away to compose himself.

Ares saw her step out of the machine and gather gear and such and returned with her looking towards him. Ares rubbed his chin slightly knowing there was more to this idea than meets thee eyes.

"Well it doesn't matter at this point.. The Idea is to get this thing to kingdom.. See if it has a battle suit mode.. That should make travel much faster and safer.."

Minkasha
02-26-2014, 12:25 AM
Ayesha nodded and stepped into the cockpit.

“Sir…are you going to stay out there?” Ayesha questioned how safe it was for a man in full metal armor to stand on the shoulder of a large mechanical combat device while it traveled.

Dire Hoef
02-26-2014, 12:31 AM
Ares winked with his right eye giving a thumbs up, "I'll be fine.. I Hope"

Ares mumbled the last part preparing himself for what's to come.

Minkasha
02-26-2014, 12:41 AM
Ayesha felt relived…she wasn’t going to strip in the cockpit with Ares in…and that was going to be crowded and overheated.

Inside the now sealed cockpit Ayesha, stripped down to her undergarments and looked around one more time at all the buttons and switches before she gave up and relied on the voice.

“Battle suit mode”

“Already Active”

“Fast…travel?”

“Jet mode…engaging” Suddenly the MCS leaped into the air without warning and began to switch around its body while metal helped shaped the machine into a large fighter jet. Ayesha saw her controllers retract and from the button filled dashboard before her, came a steering wheel.

“I…what!?” Then the Jet instantly thoomed as it went from 0 to near the speed of sound. “AHHH!” she screamed while holding onto the wheel. The MCS realized she was a terrible pilot.

“Autopilot engaged” altitude was corrected and the speed maintained. The wheel was stiff. Ayesha knew they were not going the right direction.

“Turn around?”

“Changing course” the jet flew in a long U shape to go the other direction, the Field Medic’s heart was racing.

Dire Hoef
02-26-2014, 01:09 AM
Ares looked forward, but before he knew it he was hanging on for dear life upon the side of what seems like a fighter jet of sorts.

Ares heard about these wings beast, but he hadn't experienced how fast these things would move. He screamed at the top of his voice knowing that he couldn't hang on any longer.

Minkasha
02-26-2014, 01:22 AM
Ayesha looked on the screen, the land below her moving so fast she couldn’t even follow it. She could only hope that Ares was still out there, she didn’t know what to do. The MCS continued its fast speeds.

*good thing he can fly just as fast*

Dire Hoef
02-26-2014, 01:33 AM
Ares suddenly lost his grip and whirled through the air like a bowling ball falling from the sky.

He quickly sprouted his wings in order to stop himself from falling to his death. He looked up at the jet now flying off and with this he knew it would be a challange of speed in order to catch up with the winged beast.

Once Ares was ready he zipped off hitting the sound barrier before seconds later appearing along side the jet feeling the wind smash his face. He flew over the jet to its left and flew faster to move ahead of it and flew into Ayesha's view. He looked over his shoulder hoping she was looking and then gave a thumbs up before slowing down to keep pace with the fighter itself.

Minkasha
02-26-2014, 02:01 AM
Stuck in the cockpit she looked around at everything with shock. The ride was disturbingly smooth to move at such speeds. Was struggling to even watch the screen, thinking that at any moment she could fall and die. When Ares showed up she sighed…

The MCS had a compass on the screen as they traveled and moving in the correct direction they continued to travel for several hours. The pace at which they were returning home was amazing…

*You can land them*

Dire Hoef
02-27-2014, 01:06 AM
[] The hours were long for our heroes, but they pulled through the speedy travel and arrived at the kingdom with little effort.

However this does not exclude them for the trouble they are about to get into as they land in a nearby field within seeing distance of the kingdom.. Let's see what happens []

Ares landed upon the soft grass of a nearby meadow of sorts. His breathings rather hard trying to grasp his breath before passing out once more. He tried to keep himself from destroying his own lungs but at this point he was lucky to be alive..

He rolled over to his stomach then pushed himself to his feet and looked towards the kingdom knowing they would be in a world of trouble and with this he gulpped preparing for the worst to come.

'Let's just hope I don't get stabbed for this..', Ares thought silently.

Minkasha
02-27-2014, 01:59 AM
There was a point where the constant fear…faded. Ayesha was still quite uncomfortable with the insane speed she was accelerating at, but when doing it for…hours…the initial “AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH” just couldn’t last.

When she could see The Democratic Syndicate, she made sure to focus again. As they drew close she looked around the cockpit, hoping voice command would work again. Being smart, she already dressed herself.

“Land?”

“Landing” within her metal shell she felt a bit of a shake while the MCS changed into its humanoid shape, and used jets to slow down its speed before landing in the meadow near the Rogue Leader. Opening the cockpit she looked down to the horned man.

“NOW WHAT, SIR?!” she yelled through the great distance.

Dire Hoef
02-27-2014, 11:39 AM
Ares looks up towards Ayesha with a small smirk before pointing towards the kingdom in sights.

He leaps up to the Mech woman and lands besides her gently, "We head for the kingdom of course.."

Minkasha
02-28-2014, 02:06 AM
Ayesha’s mind couldn’t help but still be amazed by the fact it was possible for Ares to jump so insanely high. Of course he could fly but…

She added it the list of ‘impossible things he can do’.

Her eyes held a look of wonder while she thought about this.

“With the machine sitting here…Sir?”

Dire Hoef
02-28-2014, 11:26 AM
"We will have to hide it from the populace.. If word about this machine breaks out, we will be in deep shit.."

Ares said it bluntly knowing the truth of what this machine could do in terms of what he saw. He tried his best not to breath heavily showing signs of fatigue.

Minkasha
02-28-2014, 06:21 PM
"Then...we shouldn't have brought it so close to home if that was what you intended, Sir. People must have seen it fly over them, Sir"

Dire Hoef
02-28-2014, 11:26 PM
"Well I wouldn't have expected that the area we landed in would of been around the castle's eye range. It is rather interesting to wonder what sort of people say this metal creature fly over. Even though it is funny to think of the faces of the people wondering if it was a new level of Goliaths, this is not a joking matter. You must find someway to connect this machine with yourself.. I mean it's got to have some feature where you can easily find or in fact a morph mode of some sort so you can safely store it some place safe."

Minkasha
03-01-2014, 12:56 AM
Ayesha stepped into the cockpit to create space between her and Ares

"Right...Sir" Even with voice command she wasn't sure what to say. "...morph mode?"

"Shape shift on hold, please exit MCS" Ayesha shrugged at Ares and used the descending rope/step to get down and away from it.

(When Ares gets away from the MCS)

The cockpit closed and it began to absorbing its limbs, becoming small and shorter by the second. While changing size a revving sound built until the MCS radiated a bright purple, blinding light. When the light vanished before them stood a futuristic female bodied super soldier (http://25.media.tumblr.com/130be707f59cc0bfa39c3662e4745a58/tumblr_miitpuZO2F1rty7tao1_500.jpg). Standing at 5'10'' the MCS looked tough and more than capable for combat.

"Shape shift completed" the robotic female voice came through helmet mics. "Commands?" the MCS stared down and directly at Ayesha, waiting. The Field Medic looked at Ares nervously.

Dire Hoef
03-01-2014, 01:09 AM
Ares leaped away seeing the machine morph down. Getting shorter and shorter by the mere second.

Once he landed and Ayesha came to Ares side, she was suddenly being stared down by a female humanoid that seemed to be giving commands on what to do.

Ares gulped and looked towards Ayesha, "Let's just get to the castle before we get into more trouble.. I don't care if that thing is with us.. Just come on.."

Minkasha
03-01-2014, 01:19 AM
Hearing Ares swallow hard in nervousness of the MCS made Ayesha even more timid of the thing herself.

“Y-Yes Sir!” she began to run with Ares until she realized the MCS wasn’t following. “FOLLOW!” she had to yell from afar.

The MCS nodded and began to run at them with great speed, it was actually scary to watch. Ayesha spared herself the sight and ran behind Ares, keeping her eyes forward.

Dire Hoef
03-01-2014, 01:29 AM
Ares in full sprint after having agreed to get to the kingdom alive was something not really worth doing. He heard the unatrual pattering of footsteps behind them. It was the blasted machine. Even though it was on their side, it looked dangerous even from the far.

[] The Scene Changes []

Our heroes [after having obtained the one weapon mankind wished to win the war with], have returned from their loftful journey unaware of the trouble the are inevitably about face in the near future. With this in hand the two arrive at the kingdom with the machine known as MCS. This humanoid machine tails behind our two heroes as they make their way through the kingdom getting gasps and loud murmurs knowing that they had brought home something of great shock and awe.

Ares couldn't help but sigh at this point, it was sometime around the end of the day and it had been a long journey. Even though Ayesha was given a dangerous weapon and had to stick with Ares this was something of important matter. Ares stood before the upper wing of the kingdom and looked back at Ayesha with a sigh of relief before stepping up into the upper wing of the kingdom appearing in the frontal courtyard. He looked around before moving towards the nearest bench or stone chair and settled himself down upon it.

He leaned back with a sigh, "Well.. That was interesting..."

Minkasha
03-01-2014, 05:55 AM
Following Ares back the Syndicate should have felt fantastic: she returned…alive. And not only alive, but in half the time it took to travel, by all accounts it was great success. But seeing, being followed by the MCS only made her think of whatever speaking Goliaths Ares fought.

Ayesha sat on the ground, exhausted. Of course the MCS stood in perfect posture, unaffected by the effort. The MCS stared directly at Ayesha, waiting. Ayshea made sure not to make ‘eye contact’

Ayesha gave a heavy, disapproving sigh to Ares.

Feeling the weight of MCS’ stare she looked up to the combatant.

“Can you…change your…human form…?”

“Activating random image generator” MCS glowed the bright purple light again until it dimmed with a new…sultry (http://spencergates.files.wordpress.com/2010/11/cb_faye.jpg)appearance. Ayesha raised a brow. Men around looked with great interest, replacing the former fear.

“That isn't even practical! No!”

“Activating random image generator” the process repeated, now she was more clothed, but still horribly scandalous (http://www.scifihdwallpapers.com/wp-content/uploads/wallpapers/Digital-Art/Sexy-Anime-Girl-Scifi-Wallpaper.jpg).

“NO MCS NO! COVER YOURSELF!” Ayesha went to cover Ares’ eyes.

“Activating random image generator”

MCS changed again into a mysterious looking woman (http://img69.imageshack.us/img69/5166/adminimageergoproxyreal.jpg)who was…clothed. The Field Medic sighed. “It’ll have to do”

“MCS will accept this form as the new set default”

Dire Hoef
03-02-2014, 01:22 AM
Ares stood there with complete and utter shock at what he was witnessing. He didn't know what to make of the situation that was unfolding before his very eyes.

"Uh..", Ares said softly trying to speak out but realizing that the MCSs form was rather beautiful in a way that only he could understand.

He sat there fascinated with the MCSs form, but with this in mind he came back to reality knowing that the MCS form was not human.

"Ayesha," Ares took a minute to breath before speaking, "Let's make sure that machine does not come to kings eyes shall we?"

Minkasha
03-02-2014, 06:38 AM
Ayesha pulled her hands from the Demon’s eyes.

“Let’s…not…Sir” MCS kept staring at Ayesha…but now it was more…bearable.

Dire Hoef
03-03-2014, 11:54 AM
He sighed with relief and leaned back in his seat until something hit him. His eyes widen rather quickly.

"You have awoken me... You should embrace the hate within our soul..."

Suddenly Ares looked around with a quick glance wondering who that could be.

"Realize your destiny and embrace the hate within our soul.."

Seconds later, the voice disappeared.

Ares wasn't sure what to make of it, but something had hit his subconscious. This blow, made his mouth trip blood, and then later erupt into a violent coughing fit that would send Ares falling forward onto the ground losing weight of his consciousness.

Minkasha
03-03-2014, 11:14 PM
Ayesha had stepped from Ares. When he started coughing, she ran to his aid immediately. As the man was hunk of falling metal in that armor of his, she wasn’t going to be able to catch him. MCS instantly caught him at lightning speeds and held him bridal style.

“He suffers from spontaneous internal hemorrhaging” With such strength, MCS was able to lower her hold and extend the man down to Ayesha’s height. The Field Medic, seeing more and more weird feats impossible to mankind was able to push it aside and looked at Ares’ face, the blood on his lip.

“Ares…Sir?”

Dire Hoef
03-03-2014, 11:22 PM
Ares was caught by the machinical woman, and was later lowered to the height of the Field Medic.

He saw the worry in her eyes, knowing that something had gripped the very fabric of her worries and interests. He breathed heavily, "Take... Off... The... Armor...", he said slowly.

Ares tried to keep himself conscious awaiting for the Field Medic to retrieve off his armor. He was wearing semi-tough chainmail, so it would be fitting if the weight of the legendary armor would be lifted off of him.

"Hurry..!", Ares said as his suddenly began hagging once more covering his mouth knowing his sickness was only getting worst.

Minkasha
03-03-2014, 11:38 PM
Ayesha nodded.

“MCS help me disrobe his armor” The machine woman laid the man on the ground and manipulated his body with haste to undo the armor, her scans of him already let her know the fastest way to do so. Ayesha was struggling to undo the amour around his arm when MCS already had Ares in a seated position to take off his chest piece.

Getting out of the way, the MCS was able to remove all the armor and Ayesha held Ares’ head in lap while she sat on her bent legs.

“Sir?” Ayesha was in a bit of a panic...she had no idea how to treat...demons....

The MCS now stood beside the two organics, still and waiting for command from Ayesha. She was detached from the situation.

Dire Hoef
03-04-2014, 12:02 AM
Ares was relieved the armor was finally off of his body. His hair calmly hung before the woman's soft legs. It was comforting to know that he had someone like her by his side, even though she did not have a choice.

Ares breathed heavier, "I'm... Sick... Ayesha.. I've been.. Sick, since I was born... I don't know... What to make of it.. But it may be fatal if it isn't cured before the arrival of the Colossusal Goliath."

Ares didn't want to believe it, but it was coming to a realization, and for that he didn't want to die like this.

Minkasha
03-04-2014, 02:11 AM
Ayesha put a hand on the back of his forehead to feel his temperature, hair brushed aside. Her green stared into his red while he spoke.

The Field Medic pulled out some herbs, they should help the blood clot wherever its leaking from. Often internal bleeding was caused by some sort of injury…she never treated ‘spontaneous internal hemorrhaging’ before. They were grounded for easier consumption.

"Here Sir, eat these" she tried to put the herb bits to his mouth.

Dire Hoef
03-04-2014, 11:13 PM
Ares opened his mouth wide enough to take down the herb bits and swallowed them after a moment of chewing upon them.

The taste was horrorid and distasteful, but he had to bear with it since he had no choice at this point. He tried to keep his thoughts ahead of him, but he felt fatigue and sickness getting to him. He suddenly arose with a sudden fever and began breathing heavily once more.

This was rather a interesting sickness even though it was destined to come around.

Minkasha
03-05-2014, 12:54 AM
Ayesha leered down at Ares when his body showed less than expected results.

“MCS carry him and follow me” The mechanical woman quickly dropped to her knees and scooped up the demonic man. Following Ayesha , Ares was placed down at the nearest medical bed.

While Ayesha began putting a wet rag over Ares’ head, MCS went to retrieve Ares’ armour. Ares’ had be stripped of the chainmail shirt, cold water splashed over his torso. Ayesha began to fan the water on his body, hoping to help cool it down some.

“Is this helping Sir?”

Dire Hoef
03-05-2014, 01:31 AM
After being carried and set down within a medical bed, he had been stripped of his chainmail under-armor and faned cold water upon his torso.

He cringed at the sudden pain that had erupted from his upper chest area. He suddenly arched his back trying to fight the pain that was now transfered to his shoulders. His back ached as well, he yelped in pain and often screamed trying to fight it.

Seconds later horn like appendages came out of his back, but luckly this horns were small, but as these horns came out they increased in size as it moved up his back. His teeth grew in size [perferable a inch or two] and suddenly grew a tail. His eyes grew a darker shade of red, and suddenly his body ceased to function dropping cold.

Minkasha
03-05-2014, 03:05 AM
Ares’ horrible reaction to the water caused Ayesha to jump. Her hands moved without her to pat the water off his body. The MCS was still moving back and forth to move pieces of armor as the human form only had two useful grabbing appendages.

“HELP ME FLIP HIM OVER MCS! STAFF LEAVE!” the MCS came over to help flip over Ares and the other medics left to another medical room. Ayesha and MCS both stared at the horns. The Field Medic could tell they were bone growths but…what would cause this? This was above her. “Dear gods…”

The two stood at Ares dead silent.

“…finish grabbing his armour” MCS left. Ayesha had no idea what to do. Ensuring Ares had clear airways for breathing while knocked out she pulled the pillows to the side enough for the nose and mouth to be uncovered. The Demon’s horns didn’t allow her to turn his head, which was an irritation.

Dire Hoef
03-05-2014, 11:44 AM
Ares had laid there dead silent knowing his brain had systematically shut down due to the pain that he was enduring during this small transformation. He realized that his age and body were not in sync and this left a crude reminder that if he didn't return to his natural growth he would soon become an actual demon.

Ares dead eyes jiggled for a moment before blinking rapid, before erupting to life once more. He gasped for air rolling around before falling off the bed and onto the floor. He coughed, but this wasn't like the coughs he had exprienced before, but rather these were normal. Normal... Was he saved?

He didn't know for sure..

He stood to his feet looking over towards Ayesha now at Eye-Height with her and it was rather interesting knowing that he had shrinked a few inches but at this point he could increase his size, but he didn't have that power. He stared towards Ayesha as his tail wagged affectionately. Luckly for Ares, Ayesha did not understand what the wagging of the tail actually meant. The tail itself was demonic in nature, but furry in texture. If stretched out to it's maximum length it would stood all the way up to Ares's hips. Also something to take notice is that at the end of the tail its splits in half. Rather strange looking tail.

"I'm fine..", Ares finally said breaking the silence.

Minkasha
03-05-2014, 11:44 PM
Ayesha scurried to help Ares back to his feet, but the mutating man already got up on his own. When the Demon man just stood there…shorter…spikier…with a tail…she remained silent.

'I’m fine…’

Ayesha focused on breathing, she’d seen so many unusual things recently…this was just another one…

Ayesha nodded at Ares before walking off to a nearby wall and leaning her head against it.

“Armour has been acquired” the MCS gestured down to the heavy plate neatly piled on the ground. Ayesha remained silent.

Dire Hoef
03-06-2014, 12:02 AM
Ares stood there in wonderment, trying to process what that woman was going through.

This mutation must of been a wake up call that he is still a demonic creature from the Nether and he should realize who he truely is before something else happens to his body.

"Ayesha.. Are you alright..?", Ares asked as he moved around the bed and moved his way towards her. He wasn't sure if that was best move for this situation, but he needed some sort of nod or yes to help him out.

Minkasha
03-06-2014, 08:14 AM
Ayesha didn’t respond immediately.

“I..need a moment, Sir…” her body rose and fell with a deep inhale. MCS stood still, not giving any emotion or response. Simply, waiting.

Dire Hoef
03-06-2014, 11:45 AM
Ares stood there, before looking down with a sigh.

He moved away from the moca woman, and left her presence. He moved to the nearest courtyard and sighed setting down upon the nearest bench. He sighed slightly trying to think promptly about what had happen. He didn't expect his form to change so drastically.

'What am I suppose to do..', Ares thought silently.

Minkasha
03-07-2014, 12:19 AM
When Ares left Ayesha remained still.

“MCS, protect Ares” the robot woman left the room soon after Ares did. While the Demon man was reflecting she approached and stood next to him looking forward. Ares could notice her body didn’t move at all, not even to breathe.

Ayesha looked at the wall. Who was this man? And what would happen next?

Dire Hoef
03-07-2014, 12:52 AM
Ares looked up upon this rather strange mechanical woman and stood to his feet. He stared towards this machine with a serious glare. Even though it made no motion to show emotion it was highly unlikely that Ayesha would do something like this to him.

"Just great..", Ares said as he settled amongst the bench looking down.

"What am I suppose to do!?", Ares questioned his own existence as he slammed his leg upon ground causing a small crater to form. Ares looked down upon the ground and his eyes widen. He looked down upon his hands before balling them with rage filling his heart. He sighed letting go of that rage.

"MCS.. Bring Ayesha here.. Now!", Ares said with a deep and angered tone.

Minkasha
03-07-2014, 01:09 AM
The MCS woman looked down at Ares, not moved by his display of strength.

“Insufficient rank. Orders are to be taken from the pilot only. I am to protect you.”

(Just fyi, her body is solid metal past the flesh and she’s extremely heavy and has all the strength of the robot form in her humanoid body)

Dire Hoef
03-07-2014, 01:35 AM
He stood to his feet and looked up the mechanical woman with a strong glare.

But sighed.

"Whatever.. Leave me alone..", Ares said before leaping into the air landing upon the nearest tower. He sat down and looked out at the town leaning on his left knee watching as the sun dawns on yet another day.

Minkasha
03-07-2014, 02:11 AM
With equal power but a more controlled grace the MCS leaped, flipped in the air and landed behind Ares. Watching over him, her eye didn’t blink.

Ayesha finally moved her way out of the medical room, going to nearby medical staff and telling them the room was open for use again. She was bound by order and honor…she had to find Ares.

Walking back into the courtyard she saw him and MCS up a tower.

Dire Hoef
03-07-2014, 11:55 AM
Ares looked over his shoulder at the metal woman with a soft glare. He suddenly saw Ayesha down below, but made no move to actually go down and make eye contact with her.

'What am I to do!?', Ares thought as he sat there with this tail wagging and flicking here and there throughout the roof of this tower. Ayesha was beautiful woman, but he couldn't make a move upon her since she was bounded to him by order of The President. This made it harder to become friends and hopefully mates, but that would be taking too far.

He sighed, "Why must I exist.."

Minkasha
03-07-2014, 09:59 PM
The MCS has no wisdom to share for Ares. His philosophical questions rested squarely on his shoulders.

“ARES!” Ayesha yelled from all the way on the ground floor.

Dire Hoef
03-07-2014, 10:47 PM
Ares ignored Ayesha's cry for his name. He didn't want to come face-to-face with her after what had happen.

He had come to realize that he wasn't human, but a monster. A monster that has no right to live.

Minkasha
03-07-2014, 11:42 PM
Ayesha looked up to the Demon confused. Perhaps he didn’t hear her?

“ARES! COME DOWN!” she tried again.

Dire Hoef
03-07-2014, 11:43 PM
He ignored her once more this time hugging his knees feeling the coldness of that woman's stare.

He couldn't stand to face her.. Not here..

Ares hid his face in his knees and continued to not listen to her.

Minkasha
03-08-2014, 04:17 AM
Ayesha sighed heavily, she ran up the tower, taking her several minutes.

By the time she raced to the top she was winded and irritated.

"ARES SIR!" her eyes rested on his mutated form.

Dire Hoef
03-09-2014, 12:31 AM
"What do you want..!?", Ares exclaimed as he looked over his shoulder at Ayesha.

Minkasha
03-09-2014, 08:20 PM
Ayesha looked at the back of Ares’ new form for some time…

“You need to get a hold of yourself…Sir”

Dire Hoef
03-09-2014, 09:54 PM
Ares didn't want to admit it, but after what had recently happened he didn't want to see Ayesha in that state of shock ever again.

Ares lifted his hand slapped himself, and stood to his feet. He needed to get ahold of himself as what Ayesha told him.

Ares balled his hands and looked over his shoulder at Ayesha with a smirk, "Again.. Don't call me sir.. Call me by my name.."

Minkasha
03-09-2014, 10:58 PM
Ayesha shook her head and dismissed his comment.

"Let's focus on how you're feeling..." from her backpack she pulled out a journal. "If possible I'd like to take you back to the medical room for an evaluation."

Dire Hoef
03-09-2014, 11:07 PM
Ares moved towards Ayesha with a serious look and stands in front of her interested in what she means by this statement.

"Sure.. I guess that would help in this body formation that i've been given..", Ares wasn't so sure about this idea and for this he gulpped slightly knowing it might hurt.

Minkasha
03-10-2014, 01:09 AM
Ayesha nodded and waved with her hand.

“Come, we need to go back to the medical room” Ayesha began to walk back down the tower.

Dire Hoef
03-10-2014, 10:19 AM
Ares nodded as he followed Ayesha walking down the tower and towards the medical room.

Ares rubbed his chin, "What do you need medical analysis for?"

Minkasha
03-10-2014, 08:59 PM
In the medical room again, she closed the door behind them. The MCS stood by the door perfectly still. Inhumanly still.

"To have some basic idea of your body. Tough I have to be honest, much of it will be poking and prodding. I need to look at these new growths on your back." Ayesha sat down her backpack. "Sir, please remove your clothes" her face was calm and mature with the request.

Dire Hoef
03-11-2014, 10:46 PM
Ares stepped back with widen eyes, "Take off my clothes!?"

Ares didn't want this to happen, but he had no choice but to do it any way. He stripped of his clothing and stood there with embarrassement.

"Ready.."

Minkasha
03-12-2014, 12:23 AM
Ayesha analyzed his body critically. She began to circle him and jot down notes.

“Tell me again…you have a Human parent?” She sounded detached, focused. Much of Ares’ body was of Human biology. She tried to find anything beyond the red eyes, horns on his head and back, or the tail that was not Human.

Dire Hoef
03-12-2014, 12:37 AM
Ares nodded, "Even though I was in foster of my former parents.. I was born of a female human.. Though my mother died when she gave birth to me, so I was an orphan."

Minkasha
03-12-2014, 01:46 AM
Ayesha nodded while she scanned him from head to toe, eyes resting on the spikes. More was written down.

"And have these changes happened before? Any during puberty?"

Dire Hoef
03-12-2014, 09:11 PM
Ares shook his head with displeasure.

"No.", he simply said as he looked over this woman with a curious eye.

Minkasha
03-12-2014, 09:30 PM
"And what of your cough?" Ayesha returned eye contact. "The blood?"

Could you describe to me more the horns on Ares' back?

Dire Hoef
03-12-2014, 09:47 PM
{Roger}

Ares stood firm and looked into the eyes of this woman, "That came as birthal affect due to the human composition of my body unable to the handle the demon aspects of my personality and soul."

Ares glanced over his shoulder at the Horns upon his back seeing that they were black and sort of dull at the point of each and every individual horn. The horns themselves curve downward in a sense that they would cling to something if needed to. These horns got bigger and bigger as they reached all way up to his shoulders. The top ones were half as large as his horns on his head and with this he couldn't but feel more inhuman than anything else.

Minkasha
03-12-2014, 10:36 PM
"And have the coughs changed at all in your life? Perhaps there is a pattern to the coughs?" Ayesha reached out a hand to feel the horns.

Dire Hoef
03-12-2014, 10:40 PM
Ares took a minute and contemplate that question.

"There really was no significant difference within the periodic coughing fits I would usually have when I was younger. But originally it would purpose of is soothing medicine and quiet songs which would clam the coughing. When I got older it seemed to increase in duration of each coughing fit and would hurt my human body because of such fits."

Minkasha
03-13-2014, 01:15 AM
Ayesha nodded and wrote more things down.

"Have you had other sensations that you wouldn't describe as...Human?" this question came with a bit more worry in her voice.

Dire Hoef
03-13-2014, 11:12 AM
"Do not tell her about me!", said the voice inside his head knowing that Ares would something about it.

Ares gave a pained look as he heard this voice speak out to him and sighed slightly, "No.. Nothing else that is not human in terms of sensations."

Minkasha
03-13-2014, 07:58 PM
Ayesha nodded and wrote more. Her hands began to touch each of the horns on Ares' back in an ascending manner. Each time her touch was gentle, but she did try to see how bendable they were.

"Does this hurt you? Can you feel this?"