PDA

View Full Version : Master Samruai (M)

Death101
02-09-2014, 02:38 AM
(M- Sexual Themes/Situtions, Drugs, Drinking, Swearing, Violence, Crude Humor)

I grin looking at the men beneath me. "Any other morons need to get there ass kicked." I state angrily. "We're sorry Lady Hakrui!" They all scream as I walk down the pile and look at the leader of the country. "Well if it isn't the Emporer." I look at him. "What do you want?" I ask looking at him angrily.

Iwazuma
02-10-2014, 05:37 AM
I calmly looked down at my newest general, the one leading my forces....why her? Only because she was the last master samurai left....I was good, but not that good....anywho.....

"Pack your bags, you're coming with me. You've got a lot of people to lead as the new commander of my army, so get a move on, why don'tcha? We've got a lot of work to do today!"

Death101
02-10-2014, 05:50 AM
"A true Samruai only needs clothes and weapons lets go." I follow him as far away as I can. "You do relive that Tawin has declared war on us." I state following him. "And that North Korea is attacking our ally South Korea." I add as we walk across the grounds of castle Nijō. "If you intend on be a real leader then you'll need to learn to fight." I grab him by his shoulders spin him around and push a sword into his hands. It's in it holder of course. "Starting today you'll be getting daily lessons from me when we're not planing how to win this war." I add as we walk towards a limo bearing the sign of his clan. "I'm guessing we're heading for the capitail?" I ask oping the door for him.

Iwazuma
02-10-2014, 06:04 AM
"What? Me, fight? That's not what rulers do, we send others to fight!" I held my sword disgustedly, throwing it at the ground. "Where would I be if I were sent onto the battlefield like some common.....foot soldier! Leaders lead, soldiers fight. Now come on, we're headed back to my palace." I stormed ahead of her, already regretting my decision. What disgustingness...how DARE she insinuate that I do battle....

Death101
02-10-2014, 12:02 PM
I push him into his limo and pick up the blade as I sit down next to him. I slam the door shut as I slam the blade onto his lap. "Listen you arrogant asshole. I don't care if you rule this nation. Just about every Lord of our country has been taught with the sword." I look at him my eyes burning with fire now. "You'll learn. What if an assain attacked when no one was around." I look at him. "You'd end up just like your father." I knew the last man to rule this country had been killed because he wasn't able to defend himself when an assain broke in. "You're learning to defend yourself and that's it." I add making sure my point got across.

Iwazuma
02-10-2014, 03:18 PM
I glared at her, but a single tear came to my eye as I did. Father had been done in by assassins not too long ago......and it was still fresh in my mind. I fought a moment, then sighed, hanging my head. "Fine, whatever you say. Let's just get to the damn palace already....." The limo driver had started by this time, and I watched the countryside go by with a bored expression on my face. The last army general had been submissive. This I was just not used to...

Death101
02-10-2014, 03:25 PM
"I'm sorry about your father he was a good man." I add the country had loved him and had been heart broken when he died. "I just don't want you to have a fate like that." I state quietly. "Don't think this means I like you our trust you but it's a start I should have gone that low." I add slowly.

Iwazuma
02-10-2014, 03:37 PM
The country had loved my father. Well of course they did. He was a wonderful, kind man that had always put the country before his own desires. What was I....just a husk of him. A nothing, a nobody. "Yeah, the country sure loved him....not like now. There's whispers of a coup....and I know it. Nobody likes me on the throne....they want me gone. It's a matter of time, I'm sure...."

Death101
02-10-2014, 03:59 PM
"That's why your going to train and that's why You are going to win this war." I add as we slowly pull into the castle gates. "After all you've got a Master Samurai on your side. They don't." I add, I pat his head I step out of the car. "It won't be easy though." I add, this Bo- young man in front of me has the talent to lead this nation and be great with a sword. Even so he's yet to earn my trust and loyalty but he has my respect at the very least.

Iwazuma
02-10-2014, 04:25 PM
"If my father couldn't even learn, what makes you think I can? I barely lift a hand around here, let alone fight." I snapped my fingers and a servant of mine brought me my favorite drink, a lemon mango smoothie. I gulped it down, shaking, slightly nervous. Even I knew I was no athlete. I kept myself thin through diet, but I couldn't run far without completely exhausting myself. A fight required finesse, grace in motion, and a powerful will. I had none of these.

Death101
02-10-2014, 05:41 PM
I pull out one of my swords and it crackles as the sparks fly up and down it. "First you'll run three laps around the courtyard." I state over the crackle of my blade. "Better get to it. It'll be dark soon." I state looking at him, we've got a lot of work ahead of us.

Iwazuma
02-10-2014, 05:52 PM
Run three laps around the courtyard? My eyes went wide and I took off, anything to get out of her sight. But by the time I was one lap around, I was panting. I couldn't finish it; I was already at my limit by the time I passed her once. Once I was out of her sight a second time, I collapsed on a bench, breathing heavily, wishing I had never decided to take her on. There was a fountain nearby; I crawled to it and dunked my head in it, drinking some of the clear water, trying to clear my head.

Death101
02-10-2014, 06:08 PM
I poke my sword into his back giving him just enough of a volt to startle him but not kill him. When he comes out I sigh. "You need to learn to control your breathing and to learn that running all at once will kill you." I push him off and follow him. "Walk the next lap." I follow him to make sure he doesn't slack off. "From today on we'll be training your sorry ass so you can become a true warrior." I slap him with the sword sending a shock into his body. "The punishments will get worse as you slack off. But do well and you'll get a treat. Just because I'm a samurai it doesn't mean I'm not a women if you mange to do a good job I'll cook you a good meal." I add and think. "Do bad and you're dinner will be slim." I add smiling at him showing my fox like teeth. Something that come from being a master Samurai is that you have a beast spirt to guide you. Mine is the great warrior fox Jujui.

Iwazuma
02-10-2014, 06:17 PM
I sputtered a few times, trying to recover my breath, which was still coming in fast, uncontrolled bursts. I shook my head, dousing everything around me, including my new general, in water, as I slowly and pathetically trudged around the courtyard. My muscles were still screaming at me, aching to stop and go rest. Why did I have to make the courtyard so damn big....

Death101
02-10-2014, 06:45 PM
When he finish his laps I watch as he falls to the ground. "Go wash up I'll go find kitchen and will start prepping you dinner." I know where the grand kitchen is, I was here with my father on jobs before. I walk in and begin to prep the dinner as I roll up my sleeves for his first day of training he did okay. That's better then most, so I work away at his meal with everything I have in me. He seems okay but I won't give him anything more then my respect at moment present.

Iwazuma
02-10-2014, 07:00 PM
I just laid there for the longest time, panting.....I snapped my fingers and a servant rushed over with a garden hose, and he just let it run on me, washing the sweat away and dousing me in my entirety. It was quite refreshing, if a plebeian way to clean myself. Eventually I found myself able to stand again, and I trudged inside, plopping down in one of the seats in the dining hall. At this point I was tempted to just skip dinner and retire for a long nap, but dinner was being made, so the least I could do was stick around and eat some.

Death101
02-10-2014, 08:52 PM
I finish with it and servants walk it about the emperor and set it out. I fall down onto a sofa just outside the dining hall tired from making all the food, I rest then get up and go and as they set his food down in front of him. "Enjoy it." I add quietly standing in the background.

Iwazuma
02-10-2014, 09:13 PM
Even though the meal looked luscious, I just picked at it a bit. Eating wasn't something I particularly enjoyed; I was on a strict diet, and if I ate too much I would bloat. With a sigh I ate a few bites, and it was certainly delicious; good enough that I had to push my plate away to keep myself from eating more.

Death101
02-10-2014, 09:30 PM
"If you say, you're full I'm calling bull shit." I sit down next to him and grab a plate. "I was told you are on a diet, but tonight you'll eat a plate full, no buts about it you'll need the food and strength from here on out." I add sharply as I look at him.

Iwazuma
02-10-2014, 09:33 PM
"Look, I'm not full, I'm just not hungry. And if I eat anymore I will bloat like a pufferfish, so I can't. I need to maintain my body if I'm going to get anywhere, and overeating will just ruin it. I know my body better than you ya know!" I didn't want to shout, but this woman riled me up so damn much....

Death101
02-10-2014, 09:46 PM
"Fair, point if you're not hungry then I guess I won't cook so much for you next time." I state slowly, I did this to try and make up for being harsh on the first day. "I'll just sleep outside on the porch of the Dojo." I stand up slowly finishing the bit of Sushi I'd taken. "I'll wake you whenever you want, don't bother me until five in the three in the morning though. I've got to train on my own now." I stand up and start for the door. "Pompuas little brat." I state quiet enough for him to hear as I leave slamming the door behind me.

Iwazuma
02-10-2014, 09:59 PM
I sighed quietly....I knew she'd think of me the same as everyone else did. A pompous little brat. And deep down, I knew it was true. I gave another sigh and retired to my room, plopping down on the bed, nearly passing out immediately after hitting the covers. My final thoughts were of what a failure I am....

Death101
02-10-2014, 10:32 PM
Next Morning

I pull the covers off him and roll him off the bed. "Get up, it's time to train." I state looking at him as I drop a fresh red and black Kimono onto his bed. "Get into this we're going on a trip." I state quietly walking out of his room. "If you're not out here in five I'm coming back with my sword and shocking you." I add as I close the door.

Iwazuma
02-10-2014, 11:00 PM
I jolted awake, staring blankly at the woman waking me up. It took me a moment to remember that I had brought her here yesterday...."Huh...wha....ok...." I was prepared to pass out all over again. Then she dumped the kimono on me....Seriously....I have to wear this....? I changed into it reluctantly, yawning tiredly and trying to wake up. I managed to make it outside eventually and sighed..."Ok....I'm here....sorta...."

Death101
02-10-2014, 11:31 PM
"We're going to Osaka, you need a real blade and there is a person there that is the only man to do it." I grab his hand and lead him down around the castle out to the car. I open the door push him in sit down then close the door. "You know where to go." I state to the driver who takes off down the road.

Iwazuma
02-10-2014, 11:55 PM
I sighed again...I sure was doing that a lot lately. "Don't you think that might be best to wait until I show improvement? I mean, what if I die or something? Then it'd be a total waste of time." I felt pretty cruddy right now, I had to admit. What was she trying to do, make me the next Master Samurai? I was no good for that. I was just a guy who had lucky parents....

Death101
02-11-2014, 12:04 AM
"Stop whining we're getting you a blade because that's where it starts if a warrior dosen't have a blade then he's already dead." I look at him to silence himself. "If you're not even going try then the nation is doomed." I sigh and relax. "Listen, I don't even know your name." I state, I'd never paid much attention to it at all. "How about we start there, what's your name?" I ask looking at him.

Iwazuma
02-11-2014, 09:12 PM
"My name is Emperor Gaara, and that's how I wish to be addressed. It's the principle....nobody knows me well enough to have that informality. Why do you even care? It's a name, it's not like it carries any importance." I gave her a confused, slightly annoyed look, unsure what to think.

Death101
02-11-2014, 10:27 PM
"Well Gaara, names are an evidence that someone cares about you." I don't give him my own figuring he wouldn't care one way or the other. After all he hasn't been all that kind to me either.

Iwazuma
02-11-2014, 10:36 PM
"EMPEROR Gaara." My voice was cold and unforgiving. "Don't even think about being informal. I may not have your skills, but I have the political power. Whatever. When are we getting there, already...." I sighed tiredly. It was still way too early; I was getting ready to nod off again.

Death101
02-11-2014, 11:30 PM
"I'm Yuki, Yuki Hakuri." I look at him as we reach our stop. "Come on, he's waiting." I slip out of the car and pull him along as I start up the mountain steps I pull him up onto my back as I cling up the mountain. I set him down as we reach the Ledgnd Forge. "Hey Uncle Hangi you here?" I see a tall man that covered in ash come over. "Yuki, Emporer Gaara. I trust your here for a blade." I nod and he looks at Gaara then gets right to work.

Iwazuma
02-11-2014, 11:48 PM
I simply cocked my head in utter confusion....her uncle was supposed to be the master swordsmith that he was getting a blade from? I sat down and sighed disgustedly, tired and bored, wishing I was still asleep. The sun hadn't even come up yet. "So....this is seriously the guy we're getting a sword from....well then. I suppose I trust your judgment......."

Death101
02-12-2014, 02:46 AM
A Short Time Later

"Gaara catch." I throw a spear to him. "Apprently your body will work better with a spear." I add as Hanji comes over. "The spear responds to your will. If you're not confident in yourself then your skills will lack." He adds to what I say. "At any rate." I draw my blade. "Fight me Gaara, right here and now. This is your second lesson." I add pulling out my other blade as well.

Iwazuma
02-12-2014, 06:18 AM
I stared at the spear as it flew in to me....and, as usual, I missed catching it and the broad side bapped me on the nose. I cried out and covered it while the spear hit the ground. Who was she kidding? I had the hand eye coordination of an eight year old child; did she honestly expect me to go toe to toe with a master samurai? Picking up the spear, I jammed the spear tip into the ground and turned my back to her.

"Forget it. I can't fight. Even a sparring match would risk me impaling myself, alright? I'm not cut out for this. And if you say my lack of confidence will translate to my skills...then isn't it obvious that I will get absolutely nowhere? Maybe I should just hire a full time bodyguard or something..."

Death101
02-12-2014, 11:38 AM
"Shut up." I pick up the spear and force it into his hands. I watch as it starts to work its magic. I can see that it's giving him the skills to use it. "We're not leaving until you fight me." I add blocking the stairs.

Iwazuma
02-12-2014, 11:45 AM
"Then I suppose we are not leaving. I don't want to fight my general anyways; one of us, likely me, will just end up getting hurt." I jammed the spear tip into the ground again, this time striking a rock by accident and cracking the spearhead a bit. "I'm more than content with staying here if it means not fighting. I told you, leaders lead, soldiers fight. And I have no intention of being a soldier, got it? If you're so desperate to train someone go train the kids at the nearest schoolhouse, since they're the ones that need it anyways." This woman, Yuki, was NOT going to make me fight. I had no energy for it anyways, and spears...I hated spears. Even when I was a kid, I had always anticipated myself being more of a swordsman in my fantasies, not some common polearm wielder. They were ALWAYS the ones to die first in war....

Death101
02-12-2014, 01:34 PM
I look at him and put away my weapons. "Very well." I pull out his blade from earlier in the day and hand it to him. "Let's go home, I've got to win this war and you have to claim the people. I'll write a speech for you and you'll just read it over the T.V and later your self defense training will start with Kendo. That should be a good way for you to get better and used to a sword." I add as we reach the limo. "And I'm not going to address you as emperor until you've earn my trust and loyalty." I pat his head and lean in close. "Gaara." I smile kindly at him. This boy was a pain in my ass sometimes but he wasn't all bad.

Iwazuma
02-12-2014, 04:25 PM
If heat were visible, there would be a solid cloud over my head when she called me that. Gaara......just Gaara.....this was unacceptable! At once, I socked her with a left hook that knocked her partially into the limo. I then followed by slamming the limo door, catching her leg which was still hanging out. "That is NOT how you address your emperor! You want a fight? I'll give you an unfair one. I dearly hope this damn door crushes your leg. The Master Samurai line can fucking end here for all I damn care!"

Death101
02-12-2014, 04:45 PM
He crossed a line. I open the door slowly and pull my leg in as I close it. It takes a lot more the a door to hurt a Master Samurai. I look at him and speak but this is what happens. "You Asshole Jerk Dick Head!" I scream as I feel tears running down my face. I feel like years of emotions have just been set free. "I HATE YOU!" I put my head into my lap tears still streaming down my face.

Iwazuma
02-12-2014, 04:54 PM
"If you hate me so much then come at me!" I kept the sword she had given me in its sheath, running back to collect the spear instead. I ripped it out of the ground, holding it what I believed to be intimidatingly. I wasn't sure at all. "Come on, damnit. I want so VERY much to cut you a new asshole......"

Death101
02-12-2014, 04:59 PM
I can't stop crying as I draw both of my blades. Before the fight even begins I slice his spear in half. Then tear up his clothes. "You're an asshole just when I started to like you turn into the biggest asshole I've ever met." I start back down the steps. As I do I turn back and pick him up. "If you want me to call you emperor all you need to do is apologize to me." I state pick up his spear and putting on the forge putting it back togther but making it better.

Iwazuma
02-12-2014, 05:08 PM
Standing there half naked, all I could do was stare in confusion. She....likes me? What in the..... I shook my head a moment and sputtered. I was trying to throw something scathing from my lips, but the words wouldn't come. In the end, all I could say was "Those clothes cost a fortune......" And then I sat. Not only had I been unable to even try to fight, now I had a general that hated me as much as my people. I stood up, rage filling me, and kicked the nearest tree, which just got me fruit rained on my head....

Death101
02-12-2014, 05:30 PM
I wrap my arms around him bringing him into a hug. "I'll take care of the war, I just want to see that you're safe and okay... I think you're my friend." I state slowly still holding him unsure of how to he'll respond. Today has been a big rush.

Iwazuma
02-12-2014, 05:36 PM
Now she was hugging me....part of me was still enraged, wanted to break the embrace and slap her....but I knew that really wasn't the right move to make. She was my friend....that was something I hadn't had since I was still just the emperor's son; I had burned my bridges as soon as I had taken the throne. "Is....is that why you want to teach me to fight? So I can stay safe no matter what?"

Death101
02-12-2014, 06:12 PM
"Yes, I'm sorry that I've been so harsh Lord Gaara." I addressed him as lord I wasn't ready to call him leader yet, I thought it was a step up. "We'll start slowl and work our way up from the basics. First we'll need to fix your diet, but let's return to the palece." I add taking his hand and placing his spear in it.

Iwazuma
02-12-2014, 06:15 PM
"I'm sorry too. Sorry for being a jerk....I know I've been a major asshole today, but I'll try to do better, I promise...." I closed my hand on the spear and made my way back to the limo with her. I felt horrible for being such an idiot, and I wanted to make it up to her.....

Death101
02-12-2014, 08:45 PM
As we slid into the limo I just put my head back on the seat. Today has been a tireing day. "Today we'll just rest, I think it'll be best if we take a few days to relax before we do anything else." After I say this I go back to resting.

Iwazuma
02-12-2014, 08:49 PM
"A few days? We just started, was today really that tiring?" Now I felt really bad. If I was responsible for tiring her out that much......"Ok. You're my general, I trust your judgment over my own. Is there anything you'll need to help with your relaxing?"

Death101
02-12-2014, 09:35 PM
"It's not your fault." I state slowly. I look over at him. "It's not your fault." I add quietly. "Perhaps, it's a good idea for trust activetys." I stay quietly.

Iwazuma
02-12-2014, 09:40 PM
"Trust activities? Like trust falls and whatnot? What good can that accomplish?" I caught myself, realizing she was probably going to answer that in a second. "What I mean to say is, how will that help us?"

Death101
02-13-2014, 01:09 AM
I look at him and smile. "Well, to be honest there is a code between all of the Master Samurai. We need to have trust to one another to work together well." We reach the docks of Osaka. "We're going to an island owned by my clan, it's the best place for us to train, it'll be quiet and we can train with one another, it'll also be a good spot for vacation." I smile at him kindly.

Iwazuma
02-13-2014, 04:20 AM
"Hah, a vacation sounds perfect right about now. I need to rest my tired bones...but if we're training...aw what the heck, do what you want." I gave a short laugh then fell back, leaning back in the seat of the car, another smoothie in my hand. "My whole life seems like a vacation from reality, what's one more, right?"

Death101
02-13-2014, 04:34 AM
"Haha, the catch is." I take the smooithe from his hand and set it out of reach as we exit the limo onto the dock. "It'll be a training session during the week and Friday, Saturday and Sunday will be the days you can rest." I draw him onto the boat and give the signal then we're on our way to Hikmruo Island.

Iwazuma
02-13-2014, 04:39 AM
"Well, if I must, I must." I laugh quietly while contemplating what I've gotten myself into.......I now will have to learn to fight....while my people go on with their leader missing. My reputation is bad enough as it is, could this make it worse?

Death101
02-13-2014, 03:14 PM
"In case your worried about the war, North Korea has surrendered already." I add as the boat takes off from the dock. "A lot of people think it was you behind it, you've got some support from your people now." I add looking at him. "Don't worry by the end of this training your people will live you." I add quickly.

Iwazuma
02-13-2014, 03:22 PM
"Really, they surrendered? I'm surprised, I thought they'd be like Vietnam and just never quit." I laughed quietly to myself. "Still, that's good. What good is it knowing to fight if my people want my hide anyways......well then, I suppose you're my boss while we're there, what shall I do first?"

Death101
02-13-2014, 11:52 PM
"First you'll meet most of my clan, they'll be helping you along the way." I state as we slowly pull up to the docks. I see most of my family waiting. As the boat slowly glids into park I jump off onto the dock. "Hey guys." They smile at me. "Hello Yuki." They state as I land on the dock.

Iwazuma
02-13-2014, 11:53 PM
All I could do was stare awkwardly. I was sharing the island with her family too? How in the world was I going to relax? I followed Yuki quietly, not saying a word to any of her family members. What would there be for me to say? Suddenly I felt very self-conscious holding my spear....

Death101
02-13-2014, 11:57 PM
"So this is the leader of our nation." They stare at him and I stare them. "Yuki if you trust him enough to bring him here, we'll trust your judgment." They state slowly. "Dad wants to talk to you though." I nod take Gaara's hand and lead him up though the village towards the estate.

Iwazuma
02-14-2014, 12:25 AM
I was still just as dumbstruck as when I first landed on the island. They trusted her over me, it seemed....and I was their leader. I supposed my overall disdain was further spread than I thought. I walked ina stupor, glad Yuki was guiding me, because I would have gotten horribly horribly lost.

Death101
02-14-2014, 12:35 AM
I soon reach my father's room deep in the estate. I stop and look at Gaara. "You'll need to wait out here, my father only likes to speak to me alone." I let his hand go slid open the door step in and close it leaving him outside the room as I walk deeper into what has now begun as the cave.

Iwazuma
02-16-2014, 09:10 PM
"...Ok. I understand. Go on ahead." I let her go on ahead while I paced impatiently in the cave. Why had she brought me here of all places? It seemed overly unnecessary, why not train in my own castle?

Death101
02-16-2014, 11:10 PM
An Hour Later

"Okay, let's go. I got the key to the guest room. And he wanted to spare with me." I add as I wait for him to stand up. "Also you'll be eating dinner with me and my father tonight." I state slowly.

Iwazuma
02-16-2014, 11:24 PM
"Alright, that's understandable. I suppose you should lead the way, I'm not familiar with this particular island." I laughed. Ok, I wasn't familiar with any islands really......still, I was still confused as to why we were staying here and not back home.

Death101
02-17-2014, 12:40 AM
After a few minutes of walking we reach my room and right next to it is the guest room. I slid open the door and push him in. "Here it is, a good view of the beach and the village it's also right next to mine, don't get any ideas." I state sharply hand on my blade, he knew what I ment. "At any rate dinner is in half an hour I'm going to play GO with my grandfather." I smile, I always won our bets. "You can come along if you want Lord Gaara." I smile kindly at him, he wasn't really all that bad. I suppose I could give him loyalty as well but not my trust yet. Funny as it sounds Trust and Loyalty are two different things.

Iwazuma
02-17-2014, 12:55 AM
"Well I don't have anything better to do, I guess I'll go with." Her prod at my sexuality was uncalled for-I had no want to do anything with her. She was my general, and that was that. She was a comrade first, female second. I felt another sharp prod in my back and realized my spear was still there, hanging awkwardly. I righted it as I followed her, ready to do whatever.

Death101
02-17-2014, 01:56 AM
Soon enough we reached my grandfather who was already sitting out on the porch as the rain beat down on the village. ( Her grandfather: http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-l2JuDOj9t-c/TeHnrwPm8eI/AAAAAAAADP4/DKCnv_tmIK8/s400/tyourou.jpg ) "Yuki!" I open my arms as he rushes at me and picks me up into a hug. "Hey Grandfather, it's been a while." He smiles and hugs me as I speak. "Yup it has." He sets me down in my usally seat at the table. "This is Lord Gaara, leader of Great Japan." I state pointing at Gaara my grandfather bows. "So you're the lucky one that manged to tame Yuki, Hangri told us what happend at the forge." I'm going to kill my uncle next time I see him. "Yea he is." I state trying to relax as we set up our go match.

Iwazuma
02-17-2014, 01:59 AM
I cocked my head in utter confusion at his words. "Tame.....? I'm not sure what you mean by this, she's nearly taken my head off four or five times since I appointed her.....YESTERDAY." I chuckled at my own words. It's true, her violent disposition had nearly been the death of me multiple times already. So what did he mean by 'tamed'.....

Death101
02-17-2014, 02:24 AM
I make my first move and about five moves in he smiles at me. "Damnit you realize that we're going to have to finish off Tawin soon." He states looking right at me. "Yea, Grandfather I know." He nods at me.

Iwazuma
02-17-2014, 02:37 AM
I simply stared at the two, not having a clue what they were speaking of. How was I to know after all? It was their family. Still, as I watched the game unfold, it was clear the two had both been seasoned players at one point. I had never gotten into it really.....come to think of it, I had never gotten into anything at all really.

Death101
02-17-2014, 02:52 AM
I finish off the game and it's about time for dinner. "Alright bye grandfather." I take Gaara's hand and lead him down the hall and into my father's room where he sits with dinner. "Yuki, go grab the sake please and Lord Gaara please sit down." I go to get the sake as Gaara goes to sit down. (Her Dad: http://listphobia.com/wp-content/uploads/Kenshin-Samurai-X.jpg )

Iwazuma
02-17-2014, 03:02 AM
I did as instructed, calmly taking a seat across from her father, my elbow casually on the table, my chin resting on the fist I had formed. The spear jabber me again and I sighed, removing it and leaning it against the table. "Thanks for letting me stay here sir, it's nice of you to allow me the time. At least then I don't have to force you!" I laughed nervously.....

Death101
02-17-2014, 03:39 AM
"We're all rooting for you. Yuki told me when you arrived she liked you." I don't hear them as I look around for the Sake. "Dad! You want regular Sake?" I ask him from inside the small den area where we keep it. "No, bring Hakuri family tradintional Rice, Patoto Sake!" I nod as I grab a big bottle for each of us. "Don't worry about it Lord Gaara, please just make sure to take care of her. She might be a strong warrior but she's also a women. Their are a number of suitors that are trying and fighting for her hand in marriage." I slam the Sake bottle down and he quiets himself. I assume he's only telling him that having missed the first part.

Iwazuma
02-17-2014, 03:45 AM
All I could do was stare. He thought I.....he thought I was trying for her hand in marriage! I was going to correct him, but then Yuki walked right in again....and I wasn't going to let her hear what her father thought was going on. So all I could do was sputter and stare at the bottle that was now by me. "I...I'm sorry, I don't drink anymore....I had a bit too much in my first year of ruling. I don't want to lose control again..."

Death101
02-17-2014, 04:29 AM
"One toast." I state slowly. "To new friends." I add looking at Gaara. My father grabs his bottle and I do as well. "To new friends." We both clank our bottles to Gaara, I tip his up so he drank a bit of Sake then we see our food brought to us. "Gaara, I've been thinking." I state smiling having arleady downed five bottles of Sake in the past ten minutes. "Why don't you find a girlfriend. Relationships make for good leaders." I'm screaming in my head to stop but the Sake has gotten me drunk. And I'm an honset drunk. "Hey that sounds like a great idea Yuki! You should be his girlfriend!" Then my father the crazy drunk adds in. I look at Gaara fearing what I'll say next. "Hey Gaara. What do you say?" I lean on his shoulder the Sake is taking its toll tonight.

Iwazuma
02-17-2014, 05:24 AM
This dinner seemingly got out of hand faster than I could think. All of a sudden Yuki and her father were making plans for the both of us to be together? Not just that, she made me drink. I was fuming slightly, but right now I needed to navigate out of these murky waters.

"Um.....I think I'll pass on that one. I'd rather keep my politics and my relationships separate. And since the people are involved in my politics, I believe that means I am single until I die. But thanks for the offer."

Death101
02-17-2014, 09:47 PM
A Week Later...

It's been a week since we arrived here. I sigh as I watch him go right through the solid steel. "Not bad, you've gotten a lot better." I state smiling at him. "I think you're almost ready." I state watching. It was almost time to end the war with Tawin. Their captail needed the best to be taken though.

Iwazuma
02-17-2014, 09:58 PM
I laughed slightly as the spearhead, which had cracked against a rock once, was now punching through things it never should have. I was baffled by just how powerful this weapon was. Still, I was exhausted. You can only condition so much in a week, and my arms and legs were killing me. Not that I'd let Yuki know that. I came over to her, panting slightly. "Almost, huh? What else am I missing, besides years of training?"

Death101
02-17-2014, 11:27 PM
"You need to promise whatever happens at the battle it won't change how you look at me. You also gotta promise to not do anything dumb when we are in battle." I state looking at him as we make our way down to the docks where the fleet is gathering.

Iwazuma
02-18-2014, 12:42 AM
"I told you once, I don't like battling. I'm going to stay out of the way as much as I can. Besides, why would this change my opinion of you? You are my general. My trusted partner. In a sense, you're like family. And families care for each other unconditionally, don't they? I suppose that's a way I look at you." I flushed a little. Yuki had been very kind and very strict to me the whole week, but always very friendly. And right now I thought back to that first night, when she and her father were drunk.....

Death101
02-18-2014, 01:47 AM
"Then let's go, Dad! Grandfather let's go!" I shout as they walk down the dock and onto the Kamyio. "Alright let's go." I walk up onto the ship and wait for Gaara once he's on I give the signale to take off and we do. "Alright Dad, Grandfather you know the plan?" I ask looking at them. "Yes, we have the fleet attack the harbor while you me and your grandfather make way for their capital building." I nod as I watch the men getting the plans ready. Then my Zero is brought up on deck. "Be careful with that you morons!" I shout at them as one of them bumps into it. "Anyway we've got an hour to kill before we reach Taiwan Yuki be sure to be ready to fly with the squad the air field near the building will be well gunned so I'd make damn sure that you're ready." I nod then look at Gaara. "Lord Gaara, you'll be flying with me." I state pointing to the second seat in my plan. "So if you want some meds in case you get sick go get them now." I add going over to start prep work and my father goes to get ready leaving Gaara and Grandfather alone.

Iwazuma
02-20-2014, 05:18 PM
"Meds? I'll be fine, don't worry about me." I sighed and shifted my spear uncomfortably on my back. I was going to war all of a sudden. What in the hell.....I was toast. I wasn't a warlike person, even with all the training Yuki had given me. If there were people as skilled as me, or wielded a decent gun, what hope did I have? I paced back and forth, hoping Yuki had a plan for this.

Death101
02-20-2014, 05:31 PM
A Short Time Later...

"Maj Gen Sengii." I look at him as he looks over plan. "We've got everything ready tanks are moving in." I nod as the boats open fire on the Twainese fleet. "Gaara look lively." I grab him run to my Zero I set him in the seat behind mine. I hit start up button. "Graceful Dragon to squad leaders report in once taken off." I let the Graceful Dragon take flight. "Gaara hold on tight!" I yell as the air fleet takes off.

Iwazuma
02-20-2014, 05:43 PM
I sat calmly in the plane as Yuki took off. "This really isn't that bad, my private jet's pilot was shakier." This was true, but in reality I was just trying to calm my nerves. I was going into battle for the sake of my people, my trusted general by my side.....I felt very nervous now....I wasn't just risking my life, but hers as well.

Death101
02-20-2014, 05:59 PM
"This Crimsion Fox reporting in." I listen as the squads give their checks. "Okay we're going in. Stay close to your squad and cover ond another." I add as we start shooting at the Anti Tank guns. "Graceful Dragon this is Noble Death we've cleared the Anti Air guns in the air field. How is it on your end. "Clear." I state as we finish off the last of the guns. "You can move into the town. All Squads stay in the towns airspace we'll take care of the capitail building." I state over the raido as we fly towards the airfield then land I see my father and grandfather. "Gaara stay close." I add as I take the keys from my zero. "Let's go." I state as we all draw our weapons and walk towards the doors of the bulid ing.

Iwazuma
02-20-2014, 06:06 PM
I drew my spear, not sure what to expect anymore....I was being cautious to the extreme, staying close to Yuki and still glancing every which way in case of an attack. It was absolutely frightening to consider that I could die in any moment in time, and that she could die as well. I shook my head, trying to focus, and trying even harder not to yell out.

Death101
02-20-2014, 06:29 PM
Soon we reached the main conference room. In it was the man we'd wanted to see. "Hello Zenzo." I walk over slowly. He turns and bows.

Later

After Zenzo gave in the fight and Tawin become part of Great Japan myself and Gaara returned to the palace. He's gotten to a good point with his fighting and after Tawin the Rebelion I'd heard about made its move. The "True Japan" was quickly scattered across the prison system. Gaara is now a loved hero. I sit quietly in the garden waiting for Gaara to return from the U.N meeting. It's been a month since Tawin and a lot has changed my father keeps pushing me and Gaara to get married. Even so we have grown a lot closer. I'm not sure what he thinks though. I sigh as I sip my tea and wait for him to return.

Iwazuma
02-22-2014, 04:20 PM
I hopped off my plane, still a bit tired from that UN meeting. It was tiring having to listen to them.....and a lot of it wasn't even about my country, so I barely had a reason to listen. Still, it was good to be home. I had left my spear with Yuki for this trip, since weapons were not appreciated in the conference room. Seeing Yuki, I gave a smile and walked to her.

"Gods, that was awful! At least it's good to be back now. I assume the country was fine without me?"

Death101
02-22-2014, 05:01 PM
"Yea, some of True Japan turned up and try to free their leader from Shangi Prison but I took care of it." I pour him some tea and offer it to him. "I've been thinking Gaara, how about we go on a trip we've been working hard lately and we both need a break, so why not visit a hot spring?" I state handing him some tea. I'd been training the troops to be true warriors true Samruai. Gaara had to deal with the government not just here in Great Japan but the U.N seems to be in a fuss lately. I'm also worried about China after they turned out to be behind the war with Tawin. That's another thing. The U.N has gone behind Gaara's back and spoken to me about Tawin being released from Great Japan. Now the Emperor of China wants to speak to me about us getting land from them. What the Hell is going on.

Iwazuma
02-22-2014, 05:11 PM
"The hot springs? Yuki that's so unlike you. You're the one who keeps pushing, pushing, pushing for me to continue my training, now you want a vacation?" I smirked, circling her with mock suspicion. "I wonder.....what's your motive? I mean, we still have a lot of work to do, don't we?"

Death101
02-22-2014, 05:16 PM
I take a sip of my tea before I answer him. "I'll spill hot tea on you if you don't stop being weird, we've both been working on a lot lately and we both need a break." I stand up and look at him. "Or do you want to keep dealing with the U.N's meetings?" I ask trying not to laugh as I say this. Because I should be at these meetings as well.

Iwazuma
02-22-2014, 05:29 PM
"Blugh....ok, maybe you have a point. A hot spring vacation actually does sound nice....anywhere in particular catch your fancy?" The UN meetings were running me ragged. It was good to be back in the homeland for once, and a break sounded absolutely perfect. I plucked my spear from its holder before finally accepting the tea that had been offered me. I took a big gulp of it; I was never one for taking it slow.

Death101
02-22-2014, 05:41 PM
"We'll head to Nagsio hot springs the cars already out front." I stand and head for the Limo that's waiting at the gate. I'm stilling thinking about the Emperor of China and his offer. What did he want to get out of this.

Iwazuma
02-22-2014, 05:46 PM
I rushed over to the car, a happy expression on my face, which was rare since the UN got ahold of me. Looking back I noticed Yuki was occupied with something...I walked back to her to stare her in the eyes. "Yuki, something's definitely troubling you. What's going on? Is there something I need to know?"

Death101
02-22-2014, 05:53 PM
I look at him. "I'll tell you about it on the way there." I state pushing him into the car. "Anyway what did the U.N want this time?" I ask pulling bottle of Whisky from the Mini fridge.

Iwazuma
02-22-2014, 06:02 PM
I yawned slightly, trying not to get tired. "Oddly enough, it wasn't about Great Japan this time. Apparently there was some scuffle in the Middle East, and they wanted my opinion on what to do. I didn't have the foggiest idea what to answer. Politics never really were my thing, I guess."

Death101
02-22-2014, 06:05 PM
"Middle East should just be left to do what they need to by themselves." I state sipping the Whisky. I'm glad that I was able to get him to drop the other subject. "Anyway what about that issue with North Korea and South Korea I heard they were having peace talks to make a formal alliance." I state taking a big gulp of the Whisky.

Iwazuma
02-22-2014, 06:07 PM
"There were rumors about that, but right now it's just speculation. Neither country will admit to it, but I think that's because of their pride. Honestly I think that'll never happen....it's going to escalate until someone steps in or they nuke each other. And possibly both." I sighed. Those two fought more than I did....

Death101
02-22-2014, 06:14 PM
I sigh and the ride goes on in silence until we reach the Hot Springs. The press is there as I step out there is a cheer and when Gaara gets out there's an even bigger cheer. We're stars now that we ended the war. Kids have toys and books and some even have ... fan fiction. "Lady Yuk!" I look and see who's calling out to me and it's a young boy not much younger then Gaara and me. He holds the Magna about how we stopped the war I walk over and sign it then give it back to him as I go though the gates of the hot springs and head towards the main check in area letting Gaara enjoy the press coverage for a bit.

Iwazuma
02-22-2014, 06:18 PM
I was a bit surprised by the turnout at the springs. I knew the press was getting positive coverage on me again but not this positive! I looked around, waving a bit to the cameras and fans who thronged the area, taking a moment to shake hands with a few of you younger citizens who had come out just to see me. It was certainly wonderful to see all this support for me, as opposed to the apple I had been hit in the head with only a short time ago....

Death101
02-22-2014, 06:28 PM
I lean up agesnt the wall inside the check in area waiting for Gaara so we can check in. I'm glad that he's happy and I'm glad that the country is back to loving their leader. It makes everyone in Great Japan happen and easy going if they like their leader.

Iwazuma
02-22-2014, 06:41 PM
After a couple minutes more of revelry, I popped into the check in area with Yuki. "Sorry about that, they didn't want me to leave. Good thing they don't let them back in the springs, eh? We'll finally be totally alone....." And boy was I looking forward to it. Even when you're loving the attention, it still can wear your patience thin....

Death101
02-22-2014, 06:50 PM
"It's fine. Here's your room key." I hand him his room key. "It's 302 right next to the room I booked 303." I state walking off towards the hot unisex hot springs. Soon I sinking down in the water and relaxing. "God this feels good." I take a sip of the Whisky that I brought in.

Iwazuma
02-22-2014, 06:57 PM
I took the room key with a smile and walked into my room. It was a very well made room, one that had comforts my room back in my castle didn't even have. I lay on the bed for a moment, taking in how intensely soft it was. It was paradise....until I remembered I was in a hot spring. I decided to head for the unisex, since I figured the men's would be a little awkward. As I slipped into the water and let out a sigh, I realized Yuki was there. I felt myself blush slightly as I dipped a little further into the water, obscuring my body. "Ehe....fancy meeting you here...."

Death101
02-22-2014, 07:35 PM
"It's a vacation lighten up." I state slowly looking at him. "So have you been practing training." I state slowly as I finish the whisky and set it down on a nearby rock.

Iwazuma
02-22-2014, 07:52 PM
"Well, I mean, yeah, you tell me to......I left the spear in my room though...." This was awkward. I'm half naked in a hot spring with a woman I've been to battle with, and she brings up training? This is strange and not helping me relax at all.

Death101
02-22-2014, 08:22 PM
"Good, that's all I wanted." I relax and then I smell something thing... funny. My eyes bolt open as I look at Gaara. "Gaara cover your nois-" Before I can finish we both faint.

A Little While Later

I wake up on a cold table and see the sign of True Japan. I can see Gaara is on the other side of the glass surronded by True Japan elite soldiers I can't hear what they are saying though.

With Gaara

"So child, you have a choice." The current leader of the group begins. "Either release our leader or watch your general suffer." He states slowly. As the man inside picks up a knife and holds it to Yuki's neck she dosen't even flinch.

Iwazuma
02-22-2014, 08:32 PM
As I came to I found myself surrounded by soldiers who all seem to be infuriated with me....it took me a moment to realize they were of the True Japan splinter cell. As I stood, their leader gave me an option....my mind whirred, trying to think of a solution. As I did, I put on an aloof expression....

"Your kidnapping was well designed, but I see several errors here. One, you leave me with no way to even communicate with the guards TO release your leader. Two, you're wasting your time with me. Yuki is the only one who knows the release code, not me. So by making me choose, you're accomplishing absolutely nothing. And three....I fired you as my general for a reason, Kazuto." I stared at the leader, who was indeed my old general, whom I had fired for brutal treatment of citizens. "You think this is the answer? An organized rebellion simply because you were justly terminated from your government position? What happened to you? You were a pure man when I took you on, Kazuto. What has happened since then....I suppose it may have partially been my fault, and for that, I apologize...." I hoped my question dodging was accomplishing my true goal, that being giving Yuki time to fully wake up and think of her own way out of her situation.

Death101
02-22-2014, 08:55 PM
With Gaara

The man thinks slowly. "We can just kill you, you know." He states slowly. "After all with you dead she'd have failed in both of her missions." He states slowly looking at him. "Even so Yuki would never give us the code after all she's feared more then any other person in Great Japan." He states slowly.

With Yuki

I try to brace though the pain as he drags the head of the knife along my skin. "I'm going to kill you when I get out of this." I state slowly looking at the soldiers who are watching. "Not likely." They state as they drag the knife along my arms.

Gaara

"Tell her to give us the code and we'll let you both go." He pushes the mic in front of Gaara. I scream out a bit as the knife gets driven deeper. "Don't give them what they want Gaara." I turn and look at Gaara as the blood runs down off my body onto the table then the floor. "If you give in then they win." I state as the blood keeps running down my body.

Iwazuma
02-22-2014, 09:02 PM
Holding the mic in my hands, I mulled over my options. I could make Yuki give them the code, or I could potentially die, AND watch Yuki die.....I turned back to the traitorous Kazuto, approaching him slowly.

"There are a few things you also underestimated, Kazuto. You seem to believe I am the same, weak, spineless man that I was mere months ago. But this isn't the case, Kazuto. I've been trained under only the best samurai in this great country, and perhaps the world. And don't you know the number one rule of kidnapping? NEVER give your victim a weapon." I took the mic and, in an instant, rushed forward and crammed it halfway down Kazuto's throat, spinning behind him and locking his hands together in my own, then backed into a corner, using him as a human shield. "Drop the knife, let Yuki go, and you just might see your rebellion live on. Don't do as I ask, and his head will leave his body." I winced slightly-this was a desperate, stupid plan, but it was all I had. What to do from here?

Death101
02-22-2014, 09:07 PM
This is what I needed. I close my hand around the blood and it forms into a sword witch a cut the bindings with. I then grab the towl as I slash at the few True Japan men that are left. I wrap the towl around my whole body and turn the blood sword into a blood whip. Then I walk towards Gaara and slash at the leader of True Japan as they all fall dead I sink down agents the wall my mind is racing from what I did. "Gaara, go get out of here." I state slumping down. "I don't want you to see me like this." I state letting the blood whip turn back to just blood as it falls to the floor.

Iwazuma
02-22-2014, 09:12 PM
I shook my head as Yuki told me to leave. "No, I can't do that. You're my prized general, you're hurt....I can't leave you in this condition. Let me help you, Yuki...." I closed my eyes and drew near to her. When I opened my eyes, pain was clear on them....it hurt me to see her injured like this....I wanted to help in any way I possibly could for her. Perhaps I was caring a bit more than was professionally acceptable, but I didn't care anymore....Yuki had been there for me since the beginning, and I was going to be there for her.

Death101
02-22-2014, 09:37 PM
"You don't underhand." It was already to late his was in for the ride. "YUKI!" I grab my towl and stand as the roof flies off and I see Miyu the blood dragon. "Yuki, your hurt." She lands and picks me up onto her back. "So you finally awoken." I state grabbing Gaara as I'm lifted. "Yes but right now we need to get you to a hospital." She states slowly. "We're in Shinra so your faimlys hospital should be far. Who's the boy?" She ask anger in her voice she things he did this. "He's the Emporer Gaara he's the reason I'm even abled to still stand." I cough out some blood. Had Gaara not acted when he had the damage from using my powers while they are sealed would have been much worse.

Iwazuma
02-22-2014, 09:48 PM
The dragon caught me off guard completely. Its appearance just made me stare in utter confusion and shock. My lips tried to move, but I couldn't get the words out, even as Yuki pulled me onto the behemoth. I finally regained control of my motor skills and sputtered....."What...what the hell is going on here?"

Death101
02-22-2014, 10:05 PM
"I." Before I can say more I faint.

Five Hours Later

Yuki lies on a hospital bed with Gaara, her father and grandfather standing over her. "What the hell did you do!?!" Her grandfather losses it and slams Gaara into a wall. Yuki is still out cold after surgery.

Iwazuma
02-22-2014, 10:10 PM
I held my arms up in defense, trying to avoid getting my head ripped off. "I didn't do anything I swear! We were in the hot springs when suddenly we were kidnapped by a splinter cell, and they hurt her, and I panicked and reacted, and then there was this dragon thing....I promise I would never hurt Yuki!" It was true, at the very least. I would never harm a hair on her head....

Death101
02-22-2014, 10:47 PM
"He speaks the truth." I slowly sit up on the hospital bed. "I used my powers." I watch as my Grandfather drops Gaara. "You used them while they are sealed?" My father ask slowly. "Are you insane!?!" My grandfather screams. "You almost killed yourself." I look at him. "I know but..." I look at Gaara. "Yuki, you only got one time of using your powers while they are sealed. Next time you might lose the or worse. The doctors say you're lucky to be alive." My father states. "Both of you out I need to speak to Gaara." I state they nod and leave but as they do I hear 'He might he the one.' I try to ignoare it though.

Iwazuma
02-22-2014, 11:06 PM
With everyone else gone, I stared at Yuki, confused. "Ok, I'm glad you're ok, but you have a lot of explaining to do....what's going on here? What was that dragon? Why do you want to speak to me alone? Are you sure you're ok?" I was honestly scared for Yuki's safety, and I was sure that was showing in my eyes....

Death101
02-22-2014, 11:52 PM
"Because I need to tell you." I sit up and try to stare him in the face but I can't. "Master Samruai the reason I'm the only one left is because of the Hana No Kira." I state slowly. "The reason Master Samruai are so powerful is because we are children of the father of Great Japan. The first founder of Japan and we're the Champions of the gods." I point towards the skies outside the window. "That's why we've got our powers. But before we can use them we must find our love." I state slowly. "I broke the one rule and use my true power before I did that and now my body must recvory from it." I state slowly as I point towards the scares along my arm. "I wish I could tell you more but I can't." I state slowly. "It's just agents the rules to speak on it, and I've already spoken about it more then you should know." I state slowly. "To put it simply that Dragon was the god whom I'm champion of the god of Blood Miyu she's one of the most forgiving but I'm being punished, to put it simply." I state laying back onto the bed. "I'm sorry if it scared you." I state slowly. "True Japan are severents of the Hana No Kira they hunt Master Samruai and kill them that's why I'm the last one left." I state trying to relax but I'm just not used to it.

Iwazuma
02-23-2014, 04:17 AM
I stayed quiet as Yuki spoke to me of her situation and what was going on. The entire thing barely made sense to me, but I was going to keep quiet til the very end. Eventually I spoke again.

"Alright. First.....why do you have to find your love? Is it some sort of requirement or something? Second....if True Japan is after the Master Samurai, why did they go after me, and only torture you instead of kill you off? And third, what role do I play in all of this? Oh and...can you be certain they are all dead instead of hiding? If there is any doubt I will scour the land for you...."

Death101
02-23-2014, 04:35 AM
"The other five remaining Master Samruai died at the battle of Hanco pass before you came into power." I state slowly. "And you are important because you're the one." I state slowly. "And finally yes it's the term giving to us by the god of love." I state slowly. "Anything else you'd like to ask?" I state slowly.

Iwazuma
02-23-2014, 04:38 AM
"Uh, yes......the 'one'? What 'one' am I? What in the world are you talking about? I'm not a Master Samurai, so what am I?" I could tell she was leading directly into this question, but it was still one that was intensely confused me.

Death101
02-23-2014, 05:08 AM
"You're... the one I love." I blush and I can feel it. I try not to blush more then I am. "In order to unseal my powers you need to k-k-kiss me." I blush more so then I thought possible of me.

Iwazuma
02-23-2014, 05:31 AM
I took a step back at this revealing. She.....me......but.....even my thoughts were segmented and confused. It took thirty seconds of shaking my head and pacing to grasp the situation I was in. Yuki. My general.....she....loved me. I froze in position, my mind whirring at a hundred miles a second, threatening to shut down at any moment. I grabbed my spear and viciously slashed at the wall again and again and again, venting all my frustration, confusion, anger, and every other feeling I could possibly consider at the wall. "Why. WHY. WHY!!!" I kicked the weakened wall with all my might and it collapsed in a pile of wood blocks. My....emotional tantrum subsided, I turned to look at Yuki, pain in my eyes. "There are so many eligible men in this world Yuki......why did you pick the very one you work for....."

Death101
02-23-2014, 05:38 AM
"We can't control who we fall in love with it just happens." I state slowly. "And that was you." I add looking at him. "I can't control the heart it just happens." I'm not sure what he wants me to tell him. I can't lie it just happens.

Iwazuma
02-23-2014, 05:57 AM
I bashed my head against the wall in frustration......not only was that an unsatisfying answer, it confused me even worse than before. "Look Yuki......emotions.....like that...they're no use....you told me yourself to eliminate any and all distractions.......this feels like you're betraying me.....Yuki, I told you once a while ago that I don't intend to take another on for the sake of my country....that still stands true and I don't mean to change it....I'm sorry." I felt a few tears fall as I said it; I knew I hated myself for saying something like this. I cared for her beyond what was normal....this I knew....but I couldn't allow my heart to stray to another......

Death101
02-23-2014, 06:01 AM
"Gaara I'm not going to give up on you." I look at him as I read the charts. "Gaara go home for tonight. We'll deal more with this in the morning I need to think about what to do with those of True Japan that are in prison. We're not done on this subject." I mange to slid into a wheel chair and go over to him and pull him into a tight hug. "I will always be there and love you, I might have said that in the past but love will always find you're way in that's what I've learned." I hold him in the hug. "I'm not letting you go until you promise me you won't do anything rash on or when you get home." I tighten my grip. I'm a little afraid of what he might do.

Iwazuma
02-23-2014, 06:07 AM
I sighed and returned her hug awkwardly, avoiding staying too close to her. "You're still my most trusted general Yuki. There's nothing I could think of doing anyways. I'll see you tomorrow general." I broke the hug and exited through the hole in the wall, dropping to the ground below. I had shut my mind off from now on, so I was operating on autopilot. I figured that if I thought, I would go back on my promise.....I retired early tonight and laid in bed, trying desperately to find sleep and succeeding not....

Death101
02-23-2014, 06:46 AM
I sit atop the roof of the hospital with a number of my clans men around me. "Lady Yuki you do know that you don't have a very big chance at Gaara right, you could always use the force breaking of seals if you ask your god." They sate slowly. "I know that but I want to get him." I state as I roll to the elovator then back to me room.

Iwazuma
02-23-2014, 06:58 AM
Night was sleepless for me. no matter how hard I tried my thoughts wandered.....at seven in the morning I gave up and proceeded to my morning training. As I practiced with my spear, exhaustion left me and I felt refreshed-how long, however, remained to be seen. And still my mind thought of Yuki.....

Death101
02-23-2014, 07:11 AM
I slowly walk into the castle grounds. "Gaara." I state slowly walk towards him. "I unsealed my powers." I state slowly as I let blood come from my mouth and into a sword. "I can use my powers, and you can relax I'll still chase you but aren't safe I'm still going to steal your heart." I let my blood slowly turn to mist and go off.

Iwazuma
02-23-2014, 07:23 AM
"You....what?" Yuki continued to confuse me more and more and more. But she seemed to be attacking me now? I was lost, painfully, utterly lost....but if she was going to lose it like Kazuto did.....I drew my spear quietly, a dark look on my face. "I'm using my heart right now.....I can't have you taking it from me. No matter what you may think."

Death101
02-23-2014, 07:32 AM
I sigh and slap his face. "Have you learned nothing from our time together." I reach in and before I even know what I'm doing I kiss him. "I told you the day we met I'll be here for you even if the world is out to get you." I blush as I relize I kissed him. What the hell is wrong with me!

Iwazuma
02-23-2014, 07:41 AM
I froze as her lips met mine. My spear dropped to the ground as I stumbled backwards, lost. She just kept throwing me for a loop, every single time........I stared at her for the longest time before rising. My spear continued to sit on the ground until I picked it up, and pointed it at her. "To draw my, and hopefully your, attention away from this, I challenge you, Yuki.....I don't even care if I get crushed, I want to see how good I am...."

Death101
02-23-2014, 04:37 PM
"How about a side bet?" I ask finally coming back to normal. "To make things intresring." I state slowly. "If I win you and me go to the hot springs and take the Vaction we missed if you win we'll do whatever you want." I add slowly.

Iwazuma
02-23-2014, 06:27 PM
"I suppose that's fair. Assuming you don't beat me in the first three seconds." I chuckled to myself at the thought. She probably WOULD beat me in the first three seconds too. In all honesty, anyone else throwing an open challenge to a Master Samurai was just asking for death.....could I honestly keep up with that?

Death101
02-23-2014, 06:38 PM
I draw both of my blades. "Get ready. Now." I state smiling at him. I think he might even be good enough to stand toe to toe with me the craziness that's gone on has made him stronger now.

Iwazuma
02-23-2014, 06:43 PM
"Haha, already am." My spear tip was pointed straight for her heart, and I meant to keep it that way. Yuki was good, but I also knew many of her attack patterns, so I stood a good chance at defending a lot of them. On the other hand, I'd been training on my own a lot lately.....

Death101
02-23-2014, 06:57 PM
I smile as I trip and jump back from him to lead him into an attack I hoped this would throw him off guard. "How's the floor feel?" I ask smiling at him. This was going to be fun.

Iwazuma
02-23-2014, 07:14 PM
I chuckled as she leapt back....I was not going to be goaded into going into close range that easily. Instead, I very calmly reached into my pockets, revealing throwing stars, which I threw accurately and precisely at her. "I don't know, haven't been there lately! But I'd like to know how this metal stings....care to demonstrate?"

Death101
02-23-2014, 08:08 PM
As they slice my shoulder a bit. I smile a bid as the blood trickles out. I let my blood harden on my shoulder to stop the blood flowing so it won't get out anymore. I rush at him and grab a chain whim and grapple his leg then make him fall onto the ground where I jump onto his back. "Think fast." I plant a smoke bomb on his back and leap back again.

Iwazuma
02-23-2014, 08:22 PM
There was a smoke bomb on my back now. Thinking fast, I snap arched my back, sending it into the air, then batted at it with my spear and delivered a strike to Yuki's face, where it promptly went off. The advantage in my hands now, I charged, but when it appeared I would strike I dug the spear into the ground and vaulted over her, then delivering a cutting slash towards her back.

Death101
02-23-2014, 08:36 PM
I feel the slash along my back and the blood hardens as soon as it comes out. I swing my blades blunt edge right into his face though sending him to the floor as I leap backwards out of the smoke and climb up onto the roof.

Iwazuma
02-23-2014, 10:16 PM
I took the momentum of my fall and somersaulted back to my feet as she leapt to the roof. Bending down, I picked up a rock and expertly threw it at her feet, causing the shingle she was on to come loose, sending her tumbling to the ground. By the time she landed I was on her, kicking multiple times and following it up with a cross slash with the blunt edge of my spear.

Death101
02-23-2014, 10:34 PM
I just push him off with all my force and drive my blunt edge of my blade into his gut. "Okay, we're done you win." I state slowly trying to catch my breath. He wore me out pretty good. Of course I didn't use my powers so that's something.

Iwazuma
02-23-2014, 10:37 PM
"I'm a little surprised....I expected you to kick my butt, honestly..." I dug my spear into the ground and leaned on it, panting. The fight had exhausted me, and I was finding it hard to catch my breath. "So Master Samurai, the day is still young. What now?"

Death101
02-23-2014, 10:43 PM
"I think I'm going to take a bath." I walk off towards the bath house putting my swords into their seaths. He really did tire me out today. I was in need of a bath that much was for sure.

Iwazuma
02-23-2014, 11:05 PM
Boy did a bath sound good. Too bad Yuki was taking one. With a sigh I returned to my house and went upstairs, finding my shower. I stripped down slowly, trying not to exhaust myself any further, and put on the water, waiting patiently for it to get warm. It finally did, and I stepped in, sighing with relief at how relaxing the water felt on my skin.

Death101
02-24-2014, 12:07 AM
I just sighed. Things had been weird but they are back to normal short of. I can't relax though I do want to win over Gaara's heart. I can't stop thinking about him now. "Damnit!" I shout as I go under the water I come back up and sigh. "God sometimes this is a pain in the ass why does love have to be so hard to figure out!" I shout leaning back on the edge of the bath ponds wall.

Iwazuma
02-24-2014, 12:29 AM
After a relaxing shower I got myself dressed in casual wear and exited my house, expecting to see Yuki there, but it seemed she was still bathing. So, with a sigh, I sat back and watched the clouds go by, rather bored. It was good to have lazy days like this.

Death101
02-24-2014, 01:32 AM
I slowly up behind Gaara. "Well Gaara you won so what do you want to do?" I ask sitting down next to him. "We could go to the beach or we could go out and get dinner or something." I state giving him some ideas.

Iwazuma
02-24-2014, 01:35 AM
Gaara thought for a moment before speaking. "What I want to do is spend a lazy day doing nothing but cloudwatch. I never get a day off from being in public, this is one of the few places I can....I'm going to enjoy it today. You're free to join me or not."

Death101
02-24-2014, 01:36 AM
I climb up onto the roof and lay down closing my eyes. "Hey Gaara, wana get married?" I ask already knowing the answer. He had turned me down already a few times it was kinda just a question at this point even if he did find another women I wouldn't leave his side that's my vow.

Iwazuma
02-24-2014, 01:43 AM
"Already did, I'm married to my work." Kinda an odd question for Yuki at this point, even with the whole love thing. "Look Yuki.....trying to force someone to love you is like trying to swim up a waterfall.....it just can't happen....."

Death101
02-24-2014, 02:15 AM
"You're forgetting you're talking to the only person that's ever swam up a waterfall." I state slowly. Then I laugh. "It's sad but I guess I'll let you go, my father found one of the clan that's interested in marriage with me so I guess I'll text him." I type it out and hit send. "Anyway, it seems that Great Japan is finally able to move forward." I state slowly. "At any rate, we can say goodbye fairly soon I suppose It's not like I need to stay here anymore you've been trained wars won that's bout it." I turn and hop off the roof. "So any final words?" I ask slowly as I sit down next to him.

Iwazuma
02-24-2014, 02:37 AM
I sat up, confused by what Yuki was saying. "Wait...you're...leaving? No, no, you can't leave....you're the best general that Japan has had in years. You've made more things happen in the past few weeks than Kazuto did in five years...you're the face of Japan just as much as I am!..." I was ignoring something. Something in the back of my head. "....no, that's not just it....I'd be miserable if you left, Yuki. You've been closer to me than anyone has been since I was a little boy. Even my father.....I don't want you to leave because.....I don't know...."

Death101
02-24-2014, 03:12 AM
I sigh looking at him. "Gaara, the weddings in three days my father already prepared everything you've got three days to figure things out. My father told me to tell you in this event to make up your mind before the wedding or not at all." I turn to hide my tears from him. "It will be held on the island." With that I run off jump and get picked up by Miyu.

Iwazuma
02-24-2014, 03:17 AM
The only thing I managed to say as she left was "Don't go......" As she left I bashed my head into the ground. All I ever wanted was one day where things didn't have to be difficult. One day where I could just let things happen.....and now she was getting married. I didn't know how to feel about Yuki....all I knew was I wanted her in my life, and I wasn't sure how....

Death101
02-24-2014, 04:21 AM
I rid quietly to the docks then home I met the guy an he seems okay. I now work on my Kendo alone in the subterranean Dojo. I relax a bit when I see GrandfatHer bring tea. "Yuki." I look up as he sits down to watch. "Come now you can't really have given up on Gaara?" I stare at him as I practice. "He must figured out what he wants." I state as I keep practicing. "I guess so, I hope he chooses wisly." I nod as a response to that.

Iwazuma
02-24-2014, 05:09 AM
I quietly closed my eyes, trying to make sense of my thoughts. What was Yuki to me? Was she really....that special to me? In time, I realized I was cooking dinner. As I ate it in silence, I had no idea what I wanted anymore.....

Death101
02-24-2014, 08:41 PM
I slowly walk about the inner parts of the cave looking over maps. "What you thinking Yuki?" My dad looks at me quietly. "I think that the pattern of the events that have happened are to close to be random." I state slowly.

Iwazuma
02-24-2014, 08:43 PM
Bedtime now. I crawled into bed, yawning, tired, but every nerve ending on edge. I was going to lose my mind if I didn't figure out who...or what....I wanted. It was unfathomable to me, and it tortured my dreams as well, my country on one side, Yuki on the other....

Death101
02-24-2014, 08:50 PM
Next Day (Two Days Until Wedding)

I slowly walk along the caves again thinking about what to do now. I sigh, I can't figure out what's going on. I drive me nuts not being able to predict what's going to happen I'm worried about Gaara, my country, my country men and the peace of the world.

Iwazuma
02-24-2014, 09:40 PM
I was out in the mountains today. As I climbed upwards, I slowly was coming to terms with what was happening. I wanted to be near Yuki....and I knew that was going to happen no matter what. It hurt me to find she was going to marry another man. But what did it mean....that was what I was wondering as I finally reached the peak. I clutched myself as the chill tried to worm its way to my bones......

Death101
02-24-2014, 10:01 PM
I sigh and take a sip of my tea. "You shouldn't work so hard." I turn and see my Finacè Mamro. "Oh hello." I state still drinking my tea. "What's up?" I ask and he just walks off. "Just wanted to see you at work." He states as he goes up the stairs.

Iwazuma
02-24-2014, 10:25 PM
Sitting at the top of the top of the mountain gave me calmness and clarity. I smiled as the sun shined through the clouds and gave a small bit of warmth to the chills landscape. As I stared out over the horizon, I saw just how beautiful the world could be......all of it. I sighed and gave another smile, wishing I never would have to come down.

Death101
02-24-2014, 11:03 PM
I slowly relax and the next few days go by quickly soon enough I'm geting ready for the wedding only hoping that Gaara will show up. I slowly make sure my blades are both in place so in case anything happens I'll be set.

Iwazuma
02-24-2014, 11:11 PM
I was sure to attend Yuki's wedding, confused as I was. I sat in the middle of the crowd, watching quietly, my heart in knots. Was I truly going to just watch this...? I sighed and shook my head, still lost and confused.

Death101
02-24-2014, 11:38 PM
I sigh as I slowly walk out the music starts and I soon reach the center stage. I try and relax and when I see Gaara I do. I can't say anything though If I do it could start a lot of problems here. So I let the wedding start.

Iwazuma
02-24-2014, 11:45 PM
As I watched Yuki come down the aisle I could barely keep my mouth from dropping; she looked so beautiful in her wedding dress.....I had been thinking of Yuki forever as my general...not as a woman. Now that I saw her, I had no idea what to say.....

Death101
02-25-2014, 12:02 AM
Soon enough it's time for the obecjtions I look pleadinly at Gaara. I look at him and hope to god he'll say something. Please Gaara say something.

Iwazuma
02-25-2014, 12:14 AM
As the wedding proceeds I could find myself breaking into a cold sweat. It was now or never, and by the way I was shaking, it was going to be never. I closed my eyes, wishing it could go away...

"She can't marry this man. Her heart belongs to another. To me." I opened my eyes and found myself standing defensively in front of Yuki. What am I doing....what am I saying? "I'm sorry I've been so frustrating since you met me....but I promise I won't be any longer if you stop this sham...."

Death101
02-25-2014, 01:48 AM
"Yuki what say you?" I hear my father ask. "I belong with Gaara." I state taking his hands. I look at Mamro. "Do what your heart wants Yuki." He slowly bows and steps back. I lean into a hug with Gaara and don't let go.

Iwazuma
02-25-2014, 01:57 AM
"Yuki. I'm sorry I've caused you such hurt lately.....will you still have me even though I've been so stupid?" I pulled her in close to me, my arms closing around her as if I never wanted to let go, which I didn't. I wanted her to remain in my arms until the end of time if need be....

Death101
02-25-2014, 02:16 AM
"Yes." Was all I could say.

Five Years Later

Before we knew it Five years had passed. Myself and Gaara got married and had two kids a boy and a girl. Little Miyu who was named after the great god. Then our son. I practice in the yard with Miyu and smack her on the head when she let's her guard down. "Ow! That hurt Mom!" I look at her and sigh. "Then keep your guard up." I tell her rubbing her head now. (We're going to wrap this up I'm getting ready to take a break from RP's for a while so yea...)

Iwazuma
02-27-2014, 06:26 AM
I sat with our son Kazuto as we watched Yuki and Miyu practicing fighting. I named him Kazuto after the man who had indirectly tried to kill me and brought Yuki into my life for his incompetence. He was only three and couldn't fight yet, so we were just watching. "See son, she let her guard down. You always need to stay on guard or you'll be in trouble....you'll beat me even if you remember that." He nodded; he didn't speak very much, even though he was a brilliant child.

I walked up to Yuki, laying a hand on her shoulder. "Why don't you two take a break, love. You've been working all morning."

Death101
02-27-2014, 01:37 PM
I look at Miyu. "Go study." I state and she nods. I hug Gaara. I am able to relax a lot these days. I still train our boy as well. I don't know which has the blood of the master in them but it's okay. We've got time to figure it out.