PDA

View Full Version : Tristitia, Witch of Fate vs Scott Jackson (Gummi Bunnies vs the lonewanderer)

Gummi Bunnies
02-13-2014, 02:40 AM
http://www.site-fusion.co.uk/files/writeable/uploads/webfusion27991/image/bwdancefloorstarcloth.jpg

The Witch of Fate sat on a simple chair that stood onto the space of a chessboard floor. This new "gameboard" she had found filled with different combatants, the Witch of Fate couldn't resist but to test a certain individual. Her simple gaze set upon this man, a polite smile on her face,"Hm, I suppose you could be an interesting opponent, at least better than the most recent ones I've gone through." Tristitia stood up from her chair, the chair disappearing in a cluster of golden butterflies. At first, she seemed like an awfully innocent girl by appearance, but that was because her true self hasn't popped up yet...

Thelonewanderer
02-13-2014, 02:48 AM
(Scott Jackson)

"well, this is a new one." Scott said as he appeared on what looked like a chess board. Looking around, all he saw was a small girl, and nothing else. hearing her speak, Scott kept his guard up. One thing fighting in the Battle Arena taught him was never underestimate someone based on looks. well, it was reinforced by the BA. His SPARTAN training already put it there.

"Why does that sound like a compliment and a threat at the same time?" Scott asked the girl, while keeping his SAW in easy reach. no needed to be caught unarmed.

Gummi Bunnies
02-13-2014, 03:06 AM
-Tristitia, Witch of Fate-

She only giggles lightly to herself, she would always get that kind of response. "I don't mind what you think I mean by my words. Let me start this off, shall we? As the Witch of Fate, I will expect a rather...interesting battle. Don't disappoint me, or even bore me. Unless you have the curiosities to see how I am when truly bored." Speaking in red, the energy of her Red Truth formed in front of her a broadsword made out of the Red Truth's energy. Tristitia got a hold of this red broadsword, she swiftly sprinted towards him with a swift swing of her broadsword.

Thelonewanderer
02-13-2014, 03:16 AM
(Scott Jackson)

"Well damn, I thought Demon fights were next week, not today." Scott said as he rolled out of the way of the witch's red blade. He didn't know just what it did, nor did he want to find out. So he dodged and drew his SAW at the same time, before aiming at the girl and pulling the trigger, using half the drum on her, wanting to see just what she would do.

Gummi Bunnies
02-13-2014, 03:25 AM

Moments before she would be shot down, Tristitia had turned into the form of many golden butterflies, fluttering out of the way until reforming back into her normal form. Holding the red broadsword, Verum, in front of her in a guard position as she began to generate a magic crest in front of her. It would take some time before she could perform some of her "magic."

Thelonewanderer
02-13-2014, 03:48 AM
(Scott Jackson)

"So, the SAW won't be any good here. alright, I can deal." Scott said as he fired the rest of the drum at the Witch before switching to Shroud, with the katana part in his right, the sheathe/cleaver part in his left. Armed with his blades, Scott charged, aiming a slice at Tristitia with the katana, and a stab at her chest with the cleaver, more as a test of her defenses more than an actual attack.

Gummi Bunnies
02-13-2014, 04:12 AM
BGM (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VVy9wQYV5-8)

Instead of avoiding this onslaught, she took this straight on, blocking the katana with her broadsword but the cleaver met it's mark with her chest. However...it seemed like it only gave her a cut and not pain. "Fool...A simple blade like that won't kill, or let alone hurt me. Not that easily..." she said with a smile that lost it's innocence, that it had more aspects of her darker side. Once again, she spoke in red with the Red Truth, and released a small and simple beam of golden energy at him after charging up for a magic attack. Even if the beam hit it's mark or missed, Tristitia lunged for another swing of her Red Truth's broadsword once more, it's power increased by her second use of the Red Truth. Though, she was using this kind of Truth too much, she could accidentally put herself in a contradiction if she kept it up like this.

Thelonewanderer
02-13-2014, 04:29 AM
(Scott Jackson)

"Well then, this is not going to end well." Scott said as he blocked the slice of the broad-sword, while the golden beam hit. It did moderate damage, but hit a non vital point just over Scott's appendix. It didn't burn though, but repeated hit would get though.

Still, with this enemy unharmed by normal weapons, Scott would have to get creative. As he dodged, he rolled forward, getting behind Tristitia, and went for the classic 'grab head and turn to one side to break neck' move. He realized it more then likely would fail, but he had few options.

Gummi Bunnies
02-13-2014, 06:10 AM

She felt a little annoyed that he had once again avoided her broadsword of Red Truth. The moment he attempted some move that would break her neck if she were still human, Tristitia's neck was unaffected by the maneuver. A small smirk on her face, and she swung her broadsword at him in a backwards stab motion. She didn't try to move as she was wanting to see on what he would do.

Thelonewanderer
02-13-2014, 06:54 AM
(Scott Jackson)

"Fuck! What the hell does it take to kill you?" Scott asked as he jumped back from the Witch's broadsword. "I mean really. Stab wounds do nothing, you dodge my bullets, and a broken neck does nothing." Scott shouted out, trying to figure out how to kill the lady.

throwing it all to the wind, which was very unlike a SPARTAN, but this was a different situation, Scott rushed ahead, aiming to impale Shroud into the lady's head. That should hopefully off her and get him off this chess board.

Gummi Bunnies
02-13-2014, 02:14 PM

Again, she didn't try anything to avoid or evade, and at first the blade appears to meet it's mark with her head. However, she suddenly disappears, like he had attacked an illusion. The witch happened to reappear behind him, starting to laugh,"You're trying to kill me? A witch that has lived for more than a thousand years? If you're planning to truly defeat me, your chances of that are ze-..." at first, Tristitia was going to use her Red Truth again, but had run herself into a contradiction, and began to choke on her own words. She was going to say that his chances of winning were close to zero, which wasn't really true as there are chances that he could defeat her. Thus, she could not say that in red as it was not entirely true, and as she coughed from slightly choking from her words, this left her somewhat vulnerable.

Thelonewanderer
02-13-2014, 07:35 PM
(Scott Jackson)

Seeing his target choking for some reason, Scott went to press the advantage, as he rushed forward, he tapped into his adrenaline in his body, triggering what most of the S-IIs had simply called 'SPARTAN-Time'. It made everything slow down, and Let Scott go to work.

He went for a stab at the head again, followed by a neck slice, and to end the three move combo, a quick punch to the chest. To him, he was moving normal speed, which is fast to anyone else. However, when SPARTAN-Time kicked in, his time perception was slowed, so while he saw normal or slow movement, he was moving even faster then normal.

Gummi Bunnies
02-14-2014, 12:25 AM

Unable to snap out of the choking feeling in time, Tristitia felt herself rapidly attacked at, only small signs of blood bled out of her forehead from the stab to the head. She then was thrown back several meters by the punch, but managing to get her footing back as her senses came back to her. However, she wasn't at all frustrated, smirking,"How lucky of you, a simple contradiction in my Red Truth gave you the chance to attack me...unfortunately though...that won't be the case anymore..." Deciding to switch it up, Tristitia threw over the broadsword away, it's red energy form fading away into nothing. Upon her usage of the Blue Truth, a scythe made out of blue energy appeared in front of her. Once she got her tight grip around the weapon, she warped herself through the golden butterflies again, reappearing right above him. Her scythe, Recusatio, was ready to plunge itself to it's target once she got close enough.

Thelonewanderer
02-14-2014, 01:12 AM
(Scott Jackson)

"Im starting to wonder if this was a bad idea. You just won't die. Even the Flood weren't this bad." Scott said as he rolled out of the way from the scythe's blade. He was running out of options here. The normal ways to kill someone didn't do anything here, so he needed to get creative.

As Tristitia hit the floor, Scott rushed her, inside the reach and effective range of the scythe and started to lay into her with punches. Those seemed to do something if the one he landed earlier is any indication.

Gummi Bunnies
02-14-2014, 07:06 AM

The moment she has the scythe slam itself into the ground, she knew that he would at least get her when her guard is lowered. Tristitia managed to pull the blue scythe from the ground in order to block the fury of punches. Immediately afterwards, she swung her scythe from a low position, hoping to swipe his feet with this.

Thelonewanderer
02-14-2014, 10:44 PM
(Scott Jackson)

Scott was able to jump over the scythe, while giving a kick at the same time. It was his best counter for a leg sweep, and it seemed that hand to hand was the best strategy for taking down this witch.

Gummi Bunnies
02-15-2014, 12:04 AM

As her strike had completely missed and counter, Tristitia was kicked over a certain distance, getting back on her feet after she had stopped. "...good...you haven't broken yet...but how long would you last? You surely can't keep this up forever!" she spoke with that dark smile of hers, a small but haunting laugh helped conclude her Blue Truth. A magic crest appeared in front of her, signalling another usage of her magic. Behind her, seven golden lights began to manifest themselves. Whatever she was planning...it wasn't going to be good at all.

Thelonewanderer
02-15-2014, 09:22 PM
(Scott Jackson)

"Lady, you've never fought a SPARTAN then. We were made to fight as long as needed to kill someone." Scott said as he pulled out Shroud into both hands, blade in his right, cleaver/sheathe in his left. The golden lights didn't look very promising, so he rushed her once more.

Approaching, he slashed with his left, stabbed with his right, and then gave a kick, hoping to stun the witch long enough so he could simply push her down and stomp on her. His weight might be enough to kill her.

Gummi Bunnies
02-16-2014, 04:15 AM

As if her true colors were coming out, the witch began to let out the twisted laughter. "Are you serious?...ahahahahahaha!!! And you surely haven't fought against a Witch, especially one that has achieved the title of Gamemaster!! I'll see if you're going to say the same thing once you face against the Seven Stakes of Purgatory!" Tristitia exclaimed as she seemed to go deep in her own insanity, the Blue Truth at least helping her defenses as she tried to block the onslaught. Only being forced back a certain distance away, but it was already too late. The moment she signalled the golden lights by calling them the "Seven Stakes of Purgatory," the golden lights shot towards at him in the forms of golden beams, which had locked onto him.

Thelonewanderer
02-16-2014, 10:10 PM
(Scott Jackson)

"Sure, but Im still going to kick your ass somehow." Scott said as he started to bob and weave around the lights. He dodged three of them, back pedled enough to block three more, but had no time to block the last one, and his hit him right in the chest.

Gummi Bunnies
02-16-2014, 11:29 PM
-Tristitia, Witch of Fate- BGM (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KSIeb1evImM)

After all seven had attempted to strike him, the young witch called off the Seven Stakes, having them disappear through a cluster of golden butterflies. "It's really pathetic...do I have to say this in red for you? To learn your damn place," Tristitia taunted him with that dark smile of hers, the scythe of her Blue Truth disappearing from her hands as she walked towards him after the last stake had struck him straight at his chest. "There will be no so-called happy ending. That, is my Red Truth. So...die the death," she said with a cold glare, the broadsword of her Red Truth suddenly reappearing as she went in for a swift stab towards his chest.

Thelonewanderer
02-18-2014, 01:05 AM
(Scott Jackson)

"Bitch, learn yours. and don't you know? Spartans Never Die, we only go missing." Scott said as he rolled out of the way from the ground. The stake had caused a lot of damage and had knocked him to the floor. After the roll, he got up, and was inside her guard once more, trying to land a fury of punches.

Gummi Bunnies
02-18-2014, 01:36 AM
-Tristitia, Witch of Fate- BGM (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6t2mzpSKcXo)

The witch held up the broadsword of the Red Truth in front of her in an attempt to block the punches, the dark expression on her face as she taunted him,"Go ahead, try and break my Red Truth! I will give you this though, you've lasted longer than the usual pieces I had to go through. They would only last a few moments against me....however, this is my domain, my gameboard. You're just a mere piece, which I will tear you into bits! Even if you say that you cannot be killed, I'll play around with you until time decides to end!....hehehe.....ahahahahahahahahaha!!!" However, even if she seemed that confident in being superior towards him, it was a little strange that she hasn't used the Red Truth again to strengthen her broadsword, as if there was something that she couldn't say in red as true. If that was the case, Tristitia was open for one more attack as her broadsword wouldn't be able to block another hit.

Thelonewanderer
02-18-2014, 04:46 AM
(Scott Jackson)

"And I thought the hinge-heads were annoying." Scott said as he continued his onslaught of punches, ending it with a high powered kick right into the blade, hopefully breaking it and sending the witch flying a good distance.

Gummi Bunnies
02-18-2014, 06:18 AM

With that last kick, the broadsword of her Red Truth was broken, and Tristitia felt herself being thrown back a good distance once again. On the ground, she really seemed pissed off now. No one. No one ever breaks her Red Truth, she wouldn't even count the time the "Endless Sorcerer" tried to break it after her Teacher's death. "...now you've really done it...I'm done playing around...hell, I would enjoy making you suffer for the many thousands' of years to come!" Tristitia growls in frustration, slowly standing up. "Shoulder Towers! Come to my assistance!!" Tristitia called out as she spread her arms out, and in moments, two towers (http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg246/iruka_chan00/blogemot/um14__247086.gif) that had crystals growing out of it began to arise from the chessboard battlefield behind her. Whatever she decided to do with these towers, it was going to be complete hell if he didn't do anything about them.

Thelonewanderer
02-18-2014, 08:01 PM
(Scott Jackson)

"And here I thought Blake or T'kam could be dramatic" Scott said as he pulled his SAW from his back and started to fire on the towers. He had no clue what they would do, but he didn't want to find out. Firing on the left, Scott dashed to the right tower,jumping up and giving it a good kick as well.

Gummi Bunnies
02-18-2014, 08:58 PM
All that the SAW clips managed to do is crack the crystals of the towers, but never harm the towers in any drastic way. "Nothing? Nothing to stop my Shoulder Towers? Well...blast away!!!" Tristitia mocked him, and then gave the signal to the towers for an attack. The gates or windows of the towers opened up, a dark red aura radiating from the inside, and then those towers began to fire as many beams of light towards him, rapidly that the density of the beams were this much.

Thelonewanderer
02-18-2014, 10:18 PM
(Scott Jackson)

"And this is why I need to look into getting heavy weapons" Scott said as he started to bob and weave, trying to avoid as many of the beams as possible. He wasn't able to dodge every single beam, but most of them were avoided. But the jus kept coming, and so Scott used that to his advantage. If the things were tracking him, then they would more most likely go through what ever was in the way.

Grinning under his helmet, Scott ran full tilt at Tristitia, and then jumping over her, letting the chasing beams go right for her. "Turned the tables" the Spartan said as he flew over her head.

Gummi Bunnies
02-19-2014, 12:19 AM
The moment he had passed by her with those words, Tristitia was in shock, and then felt her body being pierced numerous times by all of the remaining beams. Moments after, the towers crumbled apart into nothing, not even leaving debri on this chessboard battlefield. Even the gaping holes that the towers had created in the ground had somehow repaired themselves. Tristitia laid in a small pool of her blood, even as a strong witch herself, magic attacks are enough to leave marks on her. Yet, she shakily stood up on her feet, her skin and dress stained with her blood. It would be rare for a witch to bleed her own blood unless another witch had attacked her, but this...this was unforgivable! "I won't die in such a belittling manner....you imbecile....so die!!!!!!" the witch stared at him with anger, and yelled out in anger. Apparently, she had used both of the Red Truth and Blue Truth, giving her access to use both the broadsword and scythe in battle, one in each hand. She then warps out of sight in a cluster of golden butterflies, and then reappears not too far but close to him, swinging the scythe at him first and then attempts to pierce him with her broadsword.

Thelonewanderer
02-19-2014, 05:29 AM
(Scott Jackson)

Time seemed to slow down for Scott as he brought up both parts of Shroud, using them to block the scythe and deflect the broadsword, and giving the bleeding witch a good kick to the face, hopefully getting close to the end of the fight.

"Lady, just learn when your outclassed. you just don't win against a Spartan, ever. You only force him to fallback to another plane, or to the nearest outpost." Scott said as he got in a ready stance to block or dodge what ever was thrown at him.

Gummi Bunnies
02-19-2014, 02:42 PM

Was this the downfall of witches from what Teacher has told me before. No, I wasn't going to fall in a pathetic manner. Teacher had been too worked by with others...while I had a clear mind for myself and myself only... Tristitia thought, but disregarded those feelings. She didn't need them. Feeling desperate, she throws the broadsword at Scott, the broadsword immediately exploding in red energy.

Thelonewanderer
02-19-2014, 09:31 PM
(Scott Jackson)

Seeing the broadsword coming at him, Scott put his arms in front of him in an 'x' pattern. It helped to minimize the damage done by the explosion of the blade. It lowered the armor intergity by about 7% on the arms, and 3% eveywhere else on the front.

"Time to get this over with" Scott said as he rushed the witch, giving a shove, hoping to knock her down so he could stomp on her head.

Gummi Bunnies
02-20-2014, 01:20 AM
She held up the scythe of the Blue Truth, attempting to block the shove as well as she could. Quickly, Tristitia backed away at the last second. "...Die the death! Sentence the death! Great equalizer is the death!!" she shouted as she suddenly teleported in the air above him, falling towards him while spinning her scythe as she was ready to plunge the scythe's blade into him through a wide swing.

Thelonewanderer
02-20-2014, 01:28 AM
(Scott Jackson)

This one Scott didn't block, not fast enough. He took most of the hit to his arm and torso, lowering the armor ingenuity to near critical levels. it hurt like hell, but Scott brushed it off. He had taken worse. "That didn't even make sense" He said as he drew Shroud, before slashing at lightning speeds, aiming to break her scythe and leave her open to an attack.

Gummi Bunnies
02-20-2014, 03:59 PM
She swung her scythe at his blade, saying crazily,"Just the words of the Executioner..." Tristitia had another "title", it was like a way to make her feel even more "superior."

Thelonewanderer
02-20-2014, 07:39 PM
(Scott Jackson)

"But i didn't say anything like that" Scott old her as he blocked the scythe, with a bit more effort then normal. His arm servos were nearing the breaking point. Giving the witch a good kick, Scott jumped back, and started what would hopefully give him the edge needed to win.

"Forge Orders: Sierra Alpha Delta, Lightweight engaged." the Spartan spoke, and his body became a whirlwind of movement it seemed, before it stopped and he stood there, looking much lighter, and faster. He had activated his 'Light' mode, in order to give him more speed, and to fix up some of the damage he had taken.

Discarding the SAW, Scott drew Shroud, and held it in a ready stance.

Gummi Bunnies
02-22-2014, 04:33 PM

She managed to keep herself standing after that kick, this was starting to annoy her. Never had someone that had not the slightest clue who she was beat her at her own game. Tristitia furiously glared at him, desperate to bring this to an end. Behind her, those seven lights appeared once more, supposedly summoned here by her. "Make sure....he goes down dead..." Tristitia growled, and a faint voice responded to her from those lights. Immediately, the seven lights, or the Seven Stakes of Purgatory, shifted into purple blades of light, and those seven blades sped at Scott. Usually, Tristitia would always finish the deed without the need of the Stakes of Purgatory, but it happened that she needed those for this one fight.

Thelonewanderer
02-25-2014, 01:55 AM
(Scott Jackson)

He moved in a flurry, dodging like mad. With most of the armor's weight now gone, Scott was able to move much more freely. It cost him ranged attacks and the ability to take a hit, but the speed was worth it here. Blocked three, dodged three, and deflected the last back a bit, it still tracked him, and Scott used that to his advantage, hoping he could use the same trick twice.

Running right up at the the witch in a zig-zag, with now all seven giving chase, Scott hit the speed going straight at her, and then jumped. "Once more, turned it on you." Scott said as he flew over.

Gummi Bunnies
02-25-2014, 06:09 PM

"You must be naive to think I would fall for this a second time," she said with a small smile, but made no effort to move out of the way. As if these seven stakes had minds of their own, the purple blades of light actually avoided the witch, as if those beings did not want to harm their master. "Those stakes have me as their master, they wouldn't strike me down," she says. The purple blades of light continued on speeding towards Scott, their Target wasn't going to trick them easily.

Thelonewanderer
02-26-2014, 01:24 AM
(Scott Jackson)

"Can't blame a man for trying." Scott shouted as he kept up his run, rolling to the ground to let the spike go over head. drawing Shroud, Scott broke down three of the spikes, before being forced to run again, angling himself at Tristitia, slashing at her side as he ran off.

Gummi Bunnies
03-03-2014, 02:47 AM

Thinking that the purple energy blades would do the job, she just stood there. However, she saw him coming over for a direft attack. In a rush, she holds up a suddenly summoned broadsword of Red Truth, but it instantly shatters once hit by his blade. She couldn't use that weapon unless she used the Red Truth again. While that happened, the purple energy blades kept on following Scott swiftly.

Thelonewanderer
03-03-2014, 03:26 AM
(Scott Jackson)

Seeing her blade shatter, Scott put his blade to her throat as he wrapped around her, with the purple blades still coming, they would have to fly off, or spear Tristitia. Thats what Scott was hoping for. He wasn't sure of he could be her conventionally, but than again, Spartans were know for completely disregarding the box at times.

Gummi Bunnies
03-03-2014, 05:37 AM

In the mindset to not hurt the witch, the purple blades completely moved around to avoid Tristitia in case she would become an accidental target. "You...let me go!" Tristitia exclaimed in desperate anger, trying her best to wiggle out. Even though she could just warp away, having this battle go on too long than intended had drained the majority of her magic prowess, thus explaining the uselessness of her broadsword and the lack of teleportation to get herself out of this situation. Though, she still had control over the stakes, all seven of them. She had to think of something that would be useful and benefit her, though there had to be some sacrifices on her part as well. As she settled down from her furious fit, the purple blades went in to pierce through their target, which was the witch herself. Blood splattered as all seven impaled into the Witch's body was a horrendous sight. "It's great that I lost the feeling of pain...because you're going down with me," Tristitia smirked a bit weakly as the seven purple blades suddenly expanded in a flash, which would instantly pierce through him whether or not he tried to evade the seven blades.

Thelonewanderer
03-03-2014, 10:45 PM
(Scott Jackson)

"Bitch, I already told you, Spartans never die" Scott said as the blades pierced him. It hurt like hell, but he was able to pull himself off the blades. looking at his HUD, he saw that his armor's chest-plate was more or less gone, and the rest of the armor wasn't to great.

taking his helmet out, Scott spit out some blood, than dropped his chest plate off. It would do him not good anymore. "So, you want to finish this fight, or are you done? 'Cause Im just getting started." He said, fighting through the pain. He wouldn't last much longer, so he needed to end this quickly.

Gummi Bunnies
03-08-2014, 11:10 PM

This wasn't supposed to happen. How...? "What makes you think I'll stop here?..." the witch gives out a weak laugh, but a dark smile grew on her face. It was obvious that Tristitia wouldn't give up until she's made her point that she was the superior one, but that was mostly her "superiority complex" doing the talking. Her footing seemed unsteady, fragile and easy to break. A magic crest appeared in front of her, as she knew that none of her Red Truths or Blue Truths would do anything at this point, spells only seemed like the most effective.

Thelonewanderer
03-10-2014, 12:46 AM
(Scott Jackson)

"This ends, now." Scott said as he rushed forward, slower than before but still faster than a normal human, and aimed to decaptiated the witch. The crest she made was hopefully weak enough for the Spartan to break though, as he could tell she was near the end of her rope now.

Gummi Bunnies
03-17-2014, 05:41 AM

As much as she put all of her power into this spell crest, it shattered upon contact, it all seemed useless. Like how a certain opponent would always say to her in the past. Even if a Witch couldn't be decapitated, this finishing blow would still end her. This was checkmate, she screamed in pain as she was struck down, collapsing as her skin and dress began to be stained by her blood. A golden aura began to fade from the Witch's body, and soon, the strange "chessboard" battlefield began to distort and shatter apart. In this reality, Tristitia was dead, but in another reality, she was alive. But for now, she was finally laid to rest, just as the Epitaph foretold.