PDA

View Full Version : Signature Contest

~N~
02-15-2014, 08:22 PM
(Reposted from my blog, since Kris suggested this. Yes I'm calling it a "contest." Because I want to.)

So, I've never had one.

Today I wake up and figure, "why the hell not. Who knows, they might even come up with something I like."

I'll give you credit where credit's due, there are a lot of talented, artistic people here.

However, I'm afraid that, having no prior inclination to do any such thing as a signature, I am faced with the quite formidable problem of having no idea what I'd want on there.

So for my ego, or yours.... or my amusement... or yours... or simply for the hell of it, this is a call for you signature makers out there, one and all, to come up with something that I might actually adopt for my page.

This may not actually happen, but I figure, at the very least, it'll give people another reason to make something, which I suppose can never really be a bad thing.

Or maybe I'm kidding myself and nothing will be made. In which case we've lost nothing more than a few moments of time writing (and reading) this request. God knows the internet is full of people wasting their time.

Go on now.

Oh, and before you ask me what I'd like it to look like, I don't have the faintest idea. And I rather think I might limit your options by suggesting anything, since I'm really more curious about what you'll come up with. And if you're like "~N~, we don't hardly know a goddamn thing about you. And you're a giant dick besides," you know... I can't really be bothered to hold that against you.

Maybe I should go make a question thread too. That could be irritating though...

Kris
02-16-2014, 11:51 PM
Something I toyed with, there you go.

https://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/500x200q90/593/ro0p.png

~N~
02-17-2014, 12:18 AM
Kris.... that's actually fairly awesome. I'll think about it.

Pastel Apathy
02-17-2014, 12:49 AM
I'll try and whip something up at some point.

~N~
02-17-2014, 03:36 AM
I'll be waiting, Twi.