PDA

View Full Version : Round 1- Elizabeth16 Vs. Steampunk Samurai Judge: Guinevere

G
02-16-2014, 01:31 AM
Your ears are filled with the gurgle of rushing water, your feet against cold, damp stone.

http://www.cruzine.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/001-fantasy-landscapes-roberto-nieto.jpg

You are in the midst of a wide river, standing atop a rock. Looking around, you see the rapids are filled with large, flat stones which protrude just above water level. As you shift your feet, you realize the scattered rocks on which you stand are blanketed with a layer of thick, green moss; dangerously slippery where it has become damp. The closer to the river bank, the less traction the rocks have, while the bank itself would simply crumble were either of you to try to cross onto dry land, sending you tumbling into the water. Which you definitely do NOT want to do... in fact, I'd do my best to keep even a toe from going below the surface, unless its one you're not particularly fond of. In the deeper sections of water, where they can hide themselves from the sunlight swarm dozens of hungry leeches.

Sure, they wouldn't kill you. Not quickly, anyway. But these insatiable, overlarge bloodsuckers will gather at the smell of blood, and left unchecked, will drink you dry.

You have 5 posts per person and 72 hours to respond between each post.

By the flip of a coin Elizabeth with go first.

Fight hard and good luck!!

G
02-24-2014, 12:51 AM
Elizabeth16 has exceeded the time limit and been disqualified. The winner of this round is Steampunk Samurai.

Steampunk Samurai
02-24-2014, 05:36 PM
I did try to message her about this, but she never responded unfortunately.

Elizabeth16
02-26-2014, 02:38 AM
Sorry guys; I just had a lot that came up. I'm cheering for you Steampunk. :)

Kris
02-26-2014, 12:13 PM
Steampunk Samurai continues to the next round.