PDA

View Full Version : [M] Wicked Wonderland

Alice
08-02-2010, 11:58 PM
A Cheshire and Alice Production

Rated M for possible violence/gore, language, sexual content, alcohol/drugs, etc.
http://i655.photobucket.com/albums/uu274/ranilove2616/wickedwonderban.jpg
Why is a raven like a writing desk?

Cheshire Cat: Twinkle twinkle little bat, how I wonder what you're at... oh, Alice... it's been a while, hasn't it?
Alice: Cheshire Cat! Oh hello. It certainly has. Time just flies by these days... How is Wonderland doing? I've missed you all so.
Cheshire Cat: Wonderland? Well it's gone completely mad since your last visit, so I suppose that means nothing has changed. Though I must say... time flies? Why, all we get around here are fruit flies.
Alice: Oh good. But what kind of mad, though? I've been worried that a different kind of mad had overtaken Wonderland. The white rabbit seemed to hurry more than usual today. Or was that yesterday? Oh well. I quite dislike fruit flies.
Cheshire Cat: Today, yesterday, tomorrow... it's all the same, isn't it? I can hardly tell the difference at any rate... but didn't you have a question?
Alice: A question...? Why, yes. Yes, I did. I did... Oh I remember. What kind of mad? What's happening?
Cheshire Cat: What's happening? Madness, my dear Alice, of the mad kind. Do you know what is worse than an aging woman with a massively over-inflated sense of herself and a royal title?
Alice: Oh no. I'm having an awkward feeling this might be about a certain Queen of Hearts... I don't know what could be worse than an aging woman with a massively over-inflated sense of herself and a royal title. Although the answer isn't something I'd like to hear, you should probably tell me.
Cheshire Cat: A teenager, of course.
Alice: Oh my.
Cheshire Cat: Indeed... now come on, Alice, we must get a move on, we can't expect time to wait for us, flies or not...
Alice: Sigh. I guess we should. But where will we go first, Cheshire?
(their voices start to fade as they walk...)

Welcome back to Wonderland
I'm afraid it's quite the mess. You see, the Queen of Hearts, still quite upset about that little girl defying her will, has gone quite... mad... She has gone completely out to lunch, you see. Off with his head, off with her head, off with their heads, why, she almost had her OWN head taken off on one occasion.

Oh, but you see, that's not even the most shocking of changes... You see, she had a daughter. A sweet, young, kind, caring, compassionate thing, so it seems. She's charmed the entirety of Wonderland with her silver tongue. Promises of change and good will... a new watch for the Rabbit... more tea for the Hatter and the Hare... Of course, she says none of this around her mother...

Politics... Promises... This girl seems absolutely perfect... but this is Wonderland. Anyone who doesn't seem mad is just especially good at hiding it, and likely twice as mad as the rest of us... But who knows? Perhaps I'm just too mad to tell...

Alice could help, I think...

Meanwhile... Alice, in her world, was also having a chaotic life. Her father got married. And, no, her new stepmother is not kind, to say the least. She's been trying to show her father her stepmother's real identity with no success. Earlier that day, Alice and her father had had an argument, after which Alice stormed out of the house. She ran into the woods and stumbled upon a White Rabbit...

My, my... Wonderland just seems to be getting... Oh what was that phrase?
...Curiouser and curiouser...

Cheshire Cat (Cheshire)
Alice (Alice)
The Hatter (Alice)
The Gryphon (spirits breath)
Mary Ann (blue_tornado)
The Queen of Hearts (Shani)
The White Rabbit (livlaffluv)
Tweedledum & Tweedledee (The Fox)
The White Queen's Daughter (KyaKonami)
The March Hare (KyaKonami)
The Dormouse (Redriak)

(Totally original characters are acceptable as well.)
The Mouse
The Dodo
The Lory
The Eaglet
The Duck
Pat
Bill the Lizard
The Caterpillar
The Duchess
The Knave of Hearts
The King of Hearts
The Mock Turtle
Bandersnatch
Humpty Dumpty
Jabberwock
Jubjub Bird
Red King
Red Knight
Red Queen
The Sheep
The Walrus
The Carpenter
The Lion
The Unicorn
White King
White Knight
White Queen
The Duchess' Cook
Frog Footman
Fish Footman
The Pig Baby
Tortoise

Name:
Appearance: (Image and/or Description, if it's a character from the story, you can take some liberties, but don't make them unrecognizable... like... the March Hare should not be a 10 foot robotic lizard...)
Personality: (Mad is a given, try to be a little more specific :P)
Abilities: (don't go overboard, this is called Wicked Wonderland, not X-Men in Wonderland)
History: (A brief bio, explain who they are, where they came from. If the character is from the story, feel free to just explain what has happened to them since the events of Alice's Adventures in Wonderland and Through the Looking Glass.)

Rules
-The Rules of RPA Apply. Follow them.
-Alice and Cheshire are the GMs, obey them.
-If you're playing an original character, make sure they fit into Wonderland.
-You can take liberties with established characters, but make sure we can tell who they are.
-Put actual effort into your posts, please. No one-liners.

Well, now, don't just stand there, you're blocking the view. Come inside or off with your head!

Pastel Apathy
08-03-2010, 12:07 AM
I was wondering if I could possibly snag the role of The Mad Hatter.

thesouleater
08-03-2010, 12:09 AM
This looks promising. I love anything Alice in Wonderland related. :] May I request to play Hatter?

EDIT: I didn't see the post above until after this was posted, so a second request would be either the White Rabbit or Tweedledee and Tweedledum. :]

Alice
08-03-2010, 12:20 AM
Woahh - that was fast! xD Hello everyone. :3

Twi: Uhmm.. Cheshire said someone already reserved the Mad Hatter, but I don't know.. I'm gonna wait for her to respond before I do anything, m'kay?

thesouleater: I say okay - we'll see what Cheshire has to say first, though. :)

Cheshire
08-03-2010, 12:22 AM
My reserved-Alice-person changed their mind, so the spot is open ^^
Edit: And that's fine, but try to get the CSs up before too long :O

Alice
08-03-2010, 12:26 AM
Twi & thesouleater: Your spots are reserved. :3
And what Cheshire said.

thesouleater
08-03-2010, 12:44 AM
Alright. Is it okay if I have the character sheets up tomorrow?

Alice
08-03-2010, 12:49 AM
Sure - but don't forget.

Alice
08-03-2010, 03:19 AM
Name: Alice

Race: Human

Appearance: http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2010/109/7/6/Alice_by_Monalice.jpg

Personality: Alice is a kind, caring girl who seems.. a bit lost and confused, at times? In the real world, she's been a bit closed off, lately. If she's not in her room behind a locked door, then she's somewhere outside, probably in the forest. She can't stand to be anywhere in the house except her room, because of the chance of running into her father or stepmother. Her father won't listen to her and they always get into arguments, and, well, her stepmother is just an evil, annoying wench. Only when in Wonderland can she relax and really be herself, among loved friends that actually understand her, even if they are a bit mad.

Abilities: N/A

History: After her Through the Looking Glass adventures, things calmed down a bit for a while. To the point where they go to plain boring. But then, her father proclaimed that he was getting married, and things went down from there. Alice was a little lost at first. Ever since her mother's death, her father had never shown any signs of being interested in marriage again. But he did get married. So. Things went even down-er from there. Her stepmother turned out to be the typical sweet-next-to-husband-but-bitch-to-stepdaughter type. Alice defied her whenever she could, and it sometimes got the point of when she just escaped of the house.
On one occasion, when her father had gotten home from work, she'd tried to convince him that the stepmother was evil. But he wouldn't have any of it. So she just left the house, when she stumbled into White Rabbit and practically glowed with joy, thinking of the thought of going back to Wonderland again.

Pyro
08-03-2010, 05:44 AM
Would have joined if Chesh was available. Never is, why bother? Sorry, talking to myself. Just that Chesh is the only character I know inside and out, thoroughly. It is a complicated situation so I'll just butt out now while I still have time.

Pastel Apathy
08-03-2010, 04:24 PM
Name: Hatter
Race: Presumably Human. Though, you can never be too sure..
Appearance: [Please tell me if this picture isn't acceptable. I wanted to find a pic that wasn't Johnny Depp's character.]
http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs51/i/2010/068/c/2/Mad_Hatter_I_by_atmosphere210.jpg
Personality: The Mad Hatter is more than mad. He verges on insane. Often times you'll find him with the March Hare and the mouse. He speaks in a rather peculiar way sometimes, and often talks more to himself than to anyone around him. He loves his hat, and loves to create new hats.
Abilities: N/A
History: [ Editing ]

thesouleater
08-03-2010, 04:39 PM
I'm sorry to say that I won't be joining this time. I have a ton of writing to do for FanFiction.net, pictures to draw for other role-plays, pictures in general to draw/take, karate and archery practice. I also have to put a cosplay together for an anime con in 10 days. So I'm just a little bit too busy. Sorry.

Alice
08-03-2010, 07:26 PM
Pyro-sensei: There are always other characters available. Feel free to join anytime if you change your mind. :]

Twi: I think it's okay. Accepted, if Cheshire agrees.

thesouleater: Ah, that's too bad.

Higurashi
08-03-2010, 08:51 PM
Hmm, would love to be the White Rabbit, but i'm all pooped out on character sheets.

Cheshire
08-03-2010, 10:20 PM
Twi, your sheet is great, though I think you meant the Dormouse xP The Mouse is a different character. The Dormouse is the one who attends the Hatter and the March Hare's tea parties.

Alice
08-03-2010, 10:29 PM
Higurashi, why don't you at least try to make a character profile? I could always help, if you'd like. :3

Shani
08-04-2010, 02:01 AM
This looks interesting I just have one question. Is the red queen the same as the queen of hearts? I would like to play the queen of hearts, if possible.

Alice
08-04-2010, 02:21 AM
Umm.. I think they're totally different characters. I was confused about at that, too. Haha. The Red Queen is a character from Thought the Looking Glass. So.. yeah, I think you're talking about the Queen of Hearts. :3
Sure, I'll reserve a spot for you.

Cheshire
08-04-2010, 02:21 AM
They are different, but often confused characters. The Queen of Hearts is the character most people think of, the queen from Alice's Adventures in Wonderland. The Red Queen is the queen of the Reds from Through The Looking Glass.

Feel free to throw up a character sheet if you'd like ^^

Edit: What Alice said xP

Higurashi
08-04-2010, 02:23 AM
Well, I'd like to do the White Rabbit, the one with the watch.

Stream
08-04-2010, 02:23 AM
For some reason I think I'm needed here for my sheer amount of potential insanity.

Alice
08-04-2010, 02:25 AM
LOL.
Yaaaaaay - Cheshire I love you! xD I have FINALLY ninja'd someone. xD Everyone was ninja'ing me, and I was feeling so left out, so this moment for me is really, truely important. XD I am lmao'ing irl. xD
It's not that big of a deal, Alice. Shut up. [<--talking to myself]

... Okay, I'm calmed down. Ahahaha!! :roll:

edit: Nevermind. The moment is over ._. Two people ninja'd me while I was laughing with happiness.

Stream
08-04-2010, 02:26 AM
I want your tears as a trophy. I demand them.

Higurashi
08-04-2010, 02:28 AM
*poke* White Rabbit is the one with the watch right?

Cheshire
08-04-2010, 02:29 AM
Yes x3 The White Rabbit is the one with the watch xP

and feel free to sign up!

And Stream, we'd be happy to have you x3

Alice
08-04-2010, 02:29 AM
-cries into a cup and hands the cup to Stream-
... I hope you enjoy. (stare)

Higurashi
08-04-2010, 02:32 AM
Ugh. My explanation for the personality would onyl be a paragraph! And the bio... I have no idea what to say other than he did his duties!!!~!

Alice
08-04-2010, 03:19 AM
A paragraph for the personality is good. For the bio, you can describe how nice and kind the Princess of Hearts has been to the public and that White Rabbit thinks she's perfect and how Cheshire Cat told White Rabbit to go fetch Alice.

Stream
08-04-2010, 03:20 AM
Thank you for the cup 'o tears. Your sorrow empowers me.

Alice
08-04-2010, 03:31 AM
Does that mean you'll be putting up that character sheet soon? :aweme:

Stream
08-04-2010, 03:34 AM
That means I'll be enjoying a nice cuppa tears.

Alice
08-04-2010, 03:40 AM
...thaaaat means you'll be putting up that character sheet soon? :aweme:

Shani
08-04-2010, 04:04 AM
Okay thanks for the information. I will try to have a CS up tomorrow. :)

Cheshire
08-05-2010, 02:41 PM
*starts floating around* I'll try to have a character sheet up for the Cheshire Cat soon, btw! :O

Alice
08-05-2010, 05:15 PM
Alright, cool. :]

Cheshire
08-07-2010, 09:22 PM
Did everyone lose interest? ._.

Shani
08-08-2010, 04:20 AM
I'm still here, I haven't had time to get my CS up yet. It may take a bit longer than expected hopefully on tuesday I will have it I'm so sorry.

Alice
08-08-2010, 05:28 AM
I'm still here of course. <3

Kira
08-08-2010, 06:08 AM
Question! Maybe I missed it, but is the daughter of The Queen of Hearts going to be in this? If so, I would love to create a character sheet for her...^^;;

Cheshire
08-08-2010, 07:30 AM
I'll have to discuss that with Alice ^^ our original plan was for her to be controlled by the two of us.

Alice
08-08-2010, 05:45 PM
Um.. what do you think, Cheshire? :3

Kira
08-08-2010, 08:09 PM
It's fine if you guys would rather control her seeing as I'm not sure what you guys had in mind exactly...^^;;

spirits breath
08-09-2010, 12:44 AM
have to look at what everything looks like. been a while since I saw the movie. (like the old school animated one) and the last i saw was my friend playing kingdom hearts.

but yeah, I will be joining this, not sure what would say spirits breath. (not much af a human person)

Holy Crap! I am not reading a book to figure out more about a character that flies Alice to a crab. (the gryphon)
That or one that thinks Alice is a snake when she has her neck stretched from drinking random things.
(The pidgeon)

Also realized i was sitting here in edit for the past 24 minutes

Alice
08-09-2010, 05:45 AM
Kira: Um. I thought me and Cheshire were gonna control her, but I dunno. So.. don't give up hope just yet. And you could always create a character or choose another one. :3

Spirit: LMAO. xD Uhm. Can't wait to see your profile. XD

spirits breath
08-09-2010, 03:14 PM
Name: Nihallen

Race: Gryphon

Appearance: (aside the girl on him, look aat rhe rest. though I would like the tail to be a bright violet so it would stand out.) http://images.epilogue.net/users/neondragon/gryphon_gal.jpg

Personality: Nihallen has always been a proud figure, as well as one to let others know his emotions. With a degree of respect, he will not be gentle to those who don't show it his way. He is always one to want to lie in tall grass, and to lie in a pool of water if it is clean. A kind and docile being that under some circumstances, can be a flesh hungry being. though he also enjoys having his mane and wings stroked, along with his thighs. But by then, don't be expecting to get away without him flopping to his side and expecting his stomach to be rubbed.

Abilities: Can fly, can carry a few people, though not as far as one, which is still shy of without anyone.
can eat raw meat and not get sick.
enjoys being rubbed, and is warm to the touch even when it is cold out.
Beak can act like a small cup for liquids, though hot things don't go so well suddenly.
(alright a few of them are jokes, but better to know than wonder)

History: Nihallen can faintly remember his encounter with Alice. the long journey with her on his back, the two in the air. The odd rush of flying with someone else and theur hands in his mane, the faint rub of their legs against his wings.
A lot has passed when he last saw her, her nothing more than an old memory. Recently, he had returned to his own little home, enjoying the cool water and grass as he keeps himself groomed for the one day he may find another gryphon, though his hopes slowly fade away each day.
Gradually he began to fly around, in search for something of interest. though he did find a few small trinkets such as a gold chain he seemed to have made it a goal to get it secured around his neck after getting a saphire jewel on it. Though both seem unlikely to happen until he found a being who would be kind enough to do it for him and not run off in fear of being the gryphons next meal.

(assuming of course he could get a necklace by the time Alice would come back. though a simple bow and waiting for it to be returned. then the whole looking away and your arm outstretched and wait for him to press his beak to your hand thing in respect. Just an idea.)

Alice
08-10-2010, 04:27 AM
Woah. Awesome. :3 Alice says accepted.

Bia
08-10-2010, 08:23 PM
Can I snag Mary Ann? She's just one of those characters that was barely mentioned and I would love to bring her to life :)

Name:Mary Ann

Race:Human

Appearance: http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2010/209/7/9/funeral_lolita_V_by_Monalice.jpg
Although she has never met Alice before, she bears a striking resemblance to her and has been mistaken for Alice more than once.

Personality: Mary Ann is very sweet and giving. She doesn't really worry about herself very much, and is always caring for other people. When you actually get to know her however, you find she has a whole funny, emotional, feeling side that she never gets to let anyone see. She is very un-selfish and probably the least lazy person you could meet. Mostly due to the fact she has been The White Rabbit's housemaid since she was 10-ish.

Abilities: Service with a smile and always seems to have a spare pair of white gloves and a fan ;)

History: Mary Ann basically kept out of all the dealings of Alice's adventures. Heck, she still hasn't even met the girl. Her only concern is doing the White Rabbit's every whim. She has only taken one vacation her entire career and the one time she did a "monster" took over the house and the White Rabbit "had" to burn it down. So Mary Ann hasn't left White Rabbit out of her sight since.

Apparently she looks a lot like this Alice everyone talks about and has been mistaken for Alice who knows how many times. So to hopefully steer clear of any more accusations of being Alice, Mary Ann cut her hair to a short bob and totally stopped wearing any blue (since apparently thats what Alice likes to wear). You might even be able to say Mary Ann holds a little resentment to Alice, if it wasn't for her selfless personality.

Alice
08-10-2010, 09:34 PM
Yay! :D Accepted, of course~
After Cheshire posts her profile, I think we might be able to start soon. :3

spirits breath
08-11-2010, 12:00 AM
alright. Let the mind games begin with some confusion of who is Alice.

well soon enough anyways.

Bia
08-11-2010, 01:17 AM
lol Yep, I thought it would be fun to do. I mean, if White Rabbit can't even tell us apart everyone else shouldn't either XD

Alice
08-11-2010, 01:42 AM
M'hmm. :3 Hehe, this will be fun.

Shani
08-11-2010, 02:26 AM
Name: Iracebeth of Crims (Queen of Hearts)
Nickname: Her sister is normally the only one who calls her this. Racie
Race: Human
Appearance:http://www.halloweenmart.com/media/core/IN1037_QUEEN_OF_HEARTS.jpg

http://www.morninggloryantiques.com/imagesAC/Coro/coro25131.jpg
Personality: She is a mean, nasty, short-tempered tyrant that rules Wonderland with an iron fist. She is also bi-polar, happy one minute removing heads the next.

Abilities: The ability to cut off anyones head on command, with one simple phrase. (OFF with their HEAD!!!)

History: Iracebeth of Crims, Also known as The Queen of Hearts. She is horrid, wicked, and just down right mean - though she wasn't always that way. Racie was born in Crims. She lived with her mother and father, then came her little sister. Though Iracebeth loved her sister, she has always been jealous of her. Her sister always got what she wanted just by batting her eyes. That is where Racie started to have different feelings torward things. One thing she knew that couldn't be taken was her rightful place on the trone. Which, by surprise, was given freely to her sister. This made Iracebeth even more sour than before. But now she has taken it back, and rules with an iron fist in Salazen Grum. Also, The Queen now has a daughter. It's kind of shocking that she has a child, or that she is married. Who know that she was actually able to love.

spirits breath
08-11-2010, 03:03 AM
that chick looks familier. I really want to say i saw it somewhere, don't know where, but i think I did.

She wouldn't hurt a gryphon whould she? There are rumors that it would bring good luck.
(though next thing you know, Nihallen ends up sedated, dragged to some room. From there maybe expertly groomed in his sleep, talons dulled and a nice old coller along his neck.)

Let me rephrase that. Gryphons bring good luck IF they arre still free and can leave when they please. As well as not being killed. Never fun.

*you know I totaly thought this scenerio through right*

Shani
08-11-2010, 03:31 AM
Really now I believe that I also saw her before know but I'm sure who she is.

Wow really. Hmmm, she might like one of those. I'm not sure, if you want we can talk about it.

Cheshire
08-11-2010, 06:34 AM
I'm sorry I've been kinda distracted, but I'm still alive and still here D:

*reads up on what has been posted*

Cheshire
08-11-2010, 06:43 AM
I second all of Alice's acceptances and also accept the Queen of Hearts!

I shall try to get Cheshire's sheet up before long, but if no one minds me working without one, I have no objection to Alice starting this up.

Edit: Oh, sorry for my double-post, I had an idiot moment and forgot to edit ^^;

Shani
08-11-2010, 06:56 AM
Why thank you. I have no problem with you working with out a character sheet. I can't wait. :D

Bia
08-11-2010, 02:53 PM
Sounds great can't wait to start! Though until we get a White Rabbit Mary Ann will just have to be "on an errand" I suppose...

Alice
08-11-2010, 04:20 PM
-whispers to Cheshire- Pssst. 1) I'm horrible with first posts. 2) I thought, well, since I started the OOC, maybe you should start the IC, y'know, to make things fair? :aweme:

Trinity
08-11-2010, 05:27 PM
I would be interested, if you are still planning to start. I am not sure what character I would play. Possibly the March Hare. Let me think about it for a day.

spirits breath
08-11-2010, 07:33 PM
should do what I did trinity, pick a feew that look interesting. go to google and type in alice in wonderland characters. then it is the first and second links that pop up.

well plus I went though the list and picked a few that seemed interesting to me that I can play.

And I see how the two dm system works. Though the IC is much harder than the OOC.

Pastel Apathy
08-11-2010, 07:59 PM
Hehe. I'm still in this, and I'm excited to get this started!

Trinity
08-11-2010, 08:23 PM
I could play any of them. I know the story pretty well, since it was a childhood favorite. It helps that they are all quite insane, with the exception of Alice, no matter which one you pick! I mostly thought of the March Hare because it was the name of a Free Trader ship in an old Travelers adventure module.

spirits breath
08-11-2010, 09:21 PM
*looks away shyly.* He knows the story that I don't know about. Now hoping that since this is after the book I am not heckled.

well on second thought, you may know some other things than the site gave me for the gryphon. All i got was that he flew alice to the mock crab. (then I am still wondering. What happened before that. you don't just grab someone and fly with them a few hours to see some crab. unless that crab was to be made into sushi and a human was needed to open it to put into those yummy rice wraps.)

Well. go with the march hare. (I tottaly wrote march hair) *laps beak hungrily.*" Mmmm. Rabbit."

Trinity
08-12-2010, 09:49 PM
It does not matter to me. If the game is on, and if the GM accepts me, I will play. I don't have to be the March Hare, if you want him. It does not matter. If you do, tell me, and I can be someone else.

GM, is the game on? Can I submit a character?

spirits breath
08-13-2010, 02:03 AM
I already got one, and who knows what will result. though more than likely you are cleared to make a character

Cheshire
08-16-2010, 01:20 PM
Feel free to make a character, I would love to have a March Hare! I am sorry for the delay, it's explained by a post in the absences + departure forum. I am thinking on my first post. Tea and Wonderland are on the mind :3

I may have a few things to ask Alice about during the process of writing it up, but I will hopefully have it up before too long <3

*cheshire*

Alice
08-28-2010, 11:11 PM
Echo.. echo... echo..

spirits breath
08-29-2010, 02:39 AM
yes this sort of dropped into a cartoon painting of a tunnel.

always odd to have happen.

The Fox
09-08-2010, 04:38 AM
Holding the followings spots for me and Livlaffluv (Livvy)

The White Rabbit (Livvy)

Tweedledum and Tweedledee (Me... Could I make one a boy and one a girl?)

Livlaffluv
09-08-2010, 04:45 AM
Si... Si... I love me my rabbit! :crow:

Unless he has already been requested.

Alice
09-08-2010, 07:41 PM
JoJo: Sure, you can make a girl and a boy for Tweedledum and Tweedledee.

Liv: Nope, he's all yours. :)

The Fox
09-09-2010, 02:52 AM
Sweet! We will be posting our sheets very soon... Livvy is excited, she loves Alice in Wonderland XD

Alice
09-09-2010, 03:33 AM
Awesome. But I'm not sure if we'll be starting anytime soon, though. Cheshire is supposed to make the first post but.. yeah.

Livlaffluv
09-09-2010, 03:48 AM
Name: Rabies (It works doesn't it? Rabies... Rabbit. And anyway, his picture looks like he's lost half his brain.)

Race: Wabbit!

Appearance: http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w201/rabbit6006/Inle.jpg

Personality: First of all, Rabies has rabies. Yeah, I know.

Anyhoo, ever since his first encounter with Alice, he's been a little crazy. His watch was lost so he never really knows what time it is. Whenever he has nothing to say or is being completely random he always asks, "What is the time? Time is good. I like time. No you don't. Yes you do. No. Yes. SHUT UP!"
He has two sides of him. The evil side, and the good side. Usually, they get in arguments with each other. Rabies wishes they would just go away and shut up.
Usually he is randomly running around being strange and trying to make friends... Although he's rather bad at it with his rabies and all.

PS: Don't let him bite you. That is all.

Abilities: His teeth are so frickin' huge that he can bite someones head off if he wanted to. Luckily, he's usually pretty nice, but that doesn't make him not crazy.

History: Since Rabies encounter with Alice, horrible accidents have tended to be on his trail. He has lost his watch, bitten his tail right off, lost his memory after a great fall, gained the horrible disease called rabies, and gone completely bonkers.

Mary Ann has been following him for much time now, since he had to burn her house down when she was on vacation. Anyone could see that! There was a freaking monster in the house! Anyway, back to important stuff and such. Usually, he believes that Mary Ann is Alice. And, most always he does the following:

Rabies turns and sees Mary Ann following him, "Oh my God! Alice! Alice! You're- Oh wait, Mary Ann. Leave me alone." He turns around and keeps trotting along, then he turns to see if Mary Ann has left, "Oh my God! Alice!"

Rabies has been faithful to his beloved Queen. Even after she went crazy, but that makes them even more alike. He is simply in love with the Queen (literally) and stalks her most days. He believes her ruling is very great and thinks it is very fair for her to be wanting to cut off every ones heads (although he did get rather scared there when she tried to chop off her own that one time...) Rabies will always worship at her feet.

Recently, Cheshire has sent Rabies off to collect Alice. When he reached the "mortal" world where Alice was, he completely forgot where he was and why he was there. So, he set back for Wonderland, not noticing Alice was following close behind.

Lastly, you may wish to know that he has lost 4 halves and 3 quarters of his brain... Oh dear, that doesn't sound correct. Perhaps 2 halves? Yes, exactly. He has completely lost his brain. You ask how he lives? Have absolutely no idea! Good-by.

[---Randomness Awesomness---]

The Fox
09-09-2010, 03:53 AM
Would it be OK if I used anime for my picture? I can't find any crazy twin pictures that aren't anime. If not, I have to make Tweedledum and Tweedledee both girls.

Bia
09-09-2010, 07:51 PM
Lol liv. that is actually quite good in my opinion...very mad XD Poor Mary Ann

Livlaffluv
09-09-2010, 08:34 PM
Yes. He is very quite crazy. I am so good at being very quite crazy. Poor Mary Ann... Hehehehe. I mean, poor pooooooor dear.

Alice
09-09-2010, 08:37 PM
Liv: Awesome. Accepted~ :]

JoJo: Sure! Go ahead and use an anime pic if you need to.

Blue: Haha, I was thinking the same thing. xD

Livlaffluv
09-09-2010, 08:38 PM
Thank you! I will help JoJo with hers... There just aren't enough completely insane characters. XD

The Fox
09-09-2010, 08:53 PM
Name: Tweedledum and Tweedledee

Race: Crazy humans

Appearance: http://i423.photobucket.com/albums/pp312/TinyBookworm/Crazy_Twins____by_Ao_Guu.jpg

Personality: Here are the main words to describe Tweedledee: Troublemaker, brat, weird, funny, strange, pranker, joker, and completely utterly insane.

Tweedledum: Bookworm, funny, wise, weird, nerd, dweeb, doofus, off track, fluttery, and slightly... Girlie. Oh, and of course, completely utterly insane!

Tweedledee: Out of the two, she would be the worst. She enjoys playing pranks and making people suffer. Of course, she likes to make friends, too, but it's rather difficult when she is so rude and is unsensitive. Tweedledum always thinks he could teach her. Although, he says he would have to know the time for that to happen. Who even knows the time in Wonderland? After all, it must be difficult to find if it flies.

Tweedledum: Tweedledum is odd and seems to always have the answers. His head is always in a book and he tends to lose track of time. He wishes time wouldn't fly so fast, it's extremely hard to catch. He usually is pulled into pranks with Tweedledee, because she always blames him for things and drags him into problems she has. Tweedledum is an hour older then Tweedledee.

Abilities: Tweedledee has the power to throw a water bomb, Tweedledum has the power to be a smartass!

History: Tweedledee and Tweedledum have always been crazy, obviously. Since they were just little... Baby-things. They have been missing Alice terribly, at least Tweedledee has. She loved playing pranks on the poor girl. Tweedledum has completely forgotten of Alice, for he keeps getting lost in his books.

Since then, Tweedledee has picken up the art of... Pranking. Tweedledum completely thinks its childish and stupid, for he has definitely changed. His childish ways have finally gotten to him, and he thought it would be best if he changed. He's just as insane as ever, though.

Now, the two just go around Wonderland, trying to find ways to interact with others.

Alice
09-09-2010, 09:22 PM
Cool. :] Accepted, and you can finish up that 'history' of yours. :)

The Fox
09-09-2010, 09:24 PM
They're definitely not as good as Rabies or any other characters... But that's all I could think of at the moment.

Alice
09-09-2010, 09:36 PM
No-no, they're fine, really. :)
Hmm. I'm thinking of starting this up myself. But I fail at intro posts. D:

The Fox
09-09-2010, 09:37 PM
I could help... Or Livvy could, she's extremely good at it.

Alice
09-09-2010, 09:42 PM
I'd appreciate that. :]
But um. Let's wait until Cheshire comes online, then we'll see, ookay?

Cheshire
09-09-2010, 10:50 PM
O_O ACTIVITY! <3 Gimme a moment to catch up <3 xD

Edit: gah, I love these characters D:!

I'm really sorry for disappearing a bit ^^; *offers delicious new tea to everyone* D: I'm trying to work on not doing that D:

I'll try to get a first post going soon! D:

spirits breath
09-09-2010, 11:49 PM
*moves in to be that guy*tea is alright, the succluent fish is more prefered. but we shall see about a madness for me. *goes to think*

Livlaffluv
09-10-2010, 02:29 AM
Oooh, you like our characters Cheshire? TY! :D

EDIT: OMG TEA!!!!!!!

Shani
09-10-2010, 02:33 AM
Can't wait to start.

Also, I love tea! :)

Livlaffluv
09-10-2010, 02:34 AM
I just hope the queen won't want to chop off Rabies... I wuvvles him. <3

Cheshire
09-10-2010, 03:11 AM
My tea is peach and ginger <3 I got three new teas today, Pomegranate and Rose Petal Green Tea, Peach and Ginger Black Tea, and just some plain, cheap Genmaicha, which is green tea with brown rice. <3

Sorry... I just really love tea :3

Shani
09-10-2010, 03:19 AM
I don't know he might be good company since there is no Knave at the moment. She might like having him around. Not sure yet.

spirits breath
09-10-2010, 03:54 AM
is confused with knave.

and it would have to be some other form of rabies. otherwise that rabbit isn't going to hop. barely walk in its few weeks left. would also be a babbling idiot. but considering it being on wonderland. now when you mess up when you type, it can be left in since it would make sence.

Red Queen:" Off with their head!"
Rabies: *looks blankly at the sun.* mutters "so burny my eyes..."
Red Queen: "Well..."
Rabies: Bites off the red queen's head, and then gets the rest of the queens people. * stares at ssun while lieing on back.* "Sun looks so pretty..." *leg twitches*

Livlaffluv
09-10-2010, 04:02 AM
lol... I know, I never have to worry with Rabies.

Livlaffluv
09-10-2010, 04:05 AM
Rabies: Tea.... Teaaaaa.... TEA! *faint*

This has been the random moment of the day with Rabies!

The Fox
09-11-2010, 03:51 AM
I'm so excited for the RP. This is going to be A-W-E-S-O-M-E!

Alice
09-11-2010, 03:52 AM
I sure hope so. XD
But yes, I think Cheshire and I are gonna get that IC up sometime soon. :]

The Fox
09-11-2010, 03:55 AM
Yay! I have always loved Wonderland.

Alice
09-15-2010, 08:11 PM
Cheshireeee ._____.

Cheshire
09-19-2010, 05:51 AM
Sorry for being quiet! I haven't disappeared xD I've been busy, but I HAVE been trying to plot out my first post D: I didn't expect it to take so long, but I swear I've been working on it ;-;

Alice
09-19-2010, 05:59 AM
You're alive! :] It's okay if you're still working on it, I just wanted to give you a reminder. Anyway, I know it's gonna be worth it. ;)

PS - I've always wondered, what does the "WO&#" in your location stand for? XD

Cheshire
09-19-2010, 06:16 AM
You're alive! :] It's okay if you're still working on it, I just wanted to give you a reminder. Anyway, I know it's gonna be worth it. ;)

PS - I've always wondered, what does the "WO&#" in your location stand for? XD

Hehe, it's broken, but it was originally meant to read something akin to W̷͍̣̲̺̪̳̻͓̦ͥͫͯ̑͒o͙̣̝͇̙̓͌̀͞ǹͭ̓ͪ̍́͂͏̛̮͈̬̬͙͎d̢̓̃̔̒̚͘ ̳̥͈͔e̊͋͜͏̼̺͕̱̪̺r̰͉̣͕̝͚ͤ̎̒̇̌̎͢͞l͖̬̜̭̲̹͑̓ͯ͑̊ͤ̀a̤̲ͤ̂͘ ̼̲̯̦n̨̺̩̫̘͓̱̜ͨͭ̆͡d̴̶̗̺̦̋͌̀

Alice
09-19-2010, 06:21 AM
Ah.. I could get as far as figuring out WO = Wo, & = And, so those make Wond.. but then I got stuck after that. xD But now I see.

Cheshire
09-25-2010, 02:33 AM
Crud :I sorry, I had the first post written up and everything (seriously, just ask Alice D:) an then my internets went and died ;-;

erm... I'll go ahead and open the IC now! :O

http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?p=340507

... if anyone is still interested >_>;

Alice
09-25-2010, 02:41 AM
Yaaaaay, Cheshire! I'll go PM all the people who signed up for the RP, then see if they still wanna participate. :]

The Fox
09-25-2010, 04:30 AM
Yayz! I posted! :D

spirits breath
09-25-2010, 04:32 AM
I will be out of town, no guarentee I will figure out my friends WEP code. they sorta changed it and it sometimes works. So if I don't, expect something sometime sunday.

Alice
09-25-2010, 04:35 AM
Alright, that's okay. So long as you can put up a post before next Friday, so you're good.

Fox: Looks great, good job. :]

EDIT: did you guys go vote yet?

The Fox
09-25-2010, 05:06 AM
Vote?

Alice
09-25-2010, 01:11 PM
Yep. The official autumn banner contest? It's in voting stage~ GO VOTE!

KyaKonami
09-27-2010, 03:16 AM
I was wondering if you are accepting anymore characters. I would like to play Lilly, the White Queen's Daughter from Through the Looking Glass. ^.^

P.S.-I love Wonderland

Alice
09-27-2010, 07:33 PM
Of course, feel free to join. :]

KyaKonami
09-27-2010, 11:43 PM
Name: Lilly
Race: Humanish I suppose
Appearance: Hope anime is ok I can't find anything else
http://i439.photobucket.com/albums/qq119/BlackAssassin_Sakura/Anime/42c010538d8d2716.jpg
Personality: curious, arrogant,prankish, and did we mention insane??
Abilities: Lilly tries to use her princess status as a means to get her way, and if that doesn't work, she will use very harsh pranks to make you see her way.
History: Lilly was too young to play her mother, The White Queen's pawn when Alice had her second trip to Wonderland. When she found out, why her bratty little self demanded that the girl be locked away in a prison cell forever and ever, and forced to drink endless amounts of tea. Since then, she has grown, but she still remains arrogant, and likes to play harsh pranks on people to get her way. Why, on one occasion, she convinced the White Rabbit that giant fleas were going to eat him, then made herself a rather crude flea costume and chased the poor thing for hours. ((if that's cool with the creator of the character. If not I'll edit.))

Alice
10-02-2010, 04:13 AM
I think it's okay~ Accepted.

And I'm really, really sorry for the late post. I kinda looked it.. forgot to approve.. and forgot. ):

KyaKonami
10-02-2010, 05:46 PM
lol It's ok

Cheshire
10-06-2010, 08:41 AM
Do we still have our Hatter? >_>;

I'm going to make another post to keep things moving a little, if our Hatter is still here, speak up and you can have his reaction to all of this going on, if not, would someone mind taking up the role or perhaps Alice wouldn't mind NPCing him? Someone might need to NPC the March Hare too, and perhaps the Dormouse, since I don't think we have either of those.

I can try my hand at it, if Alice doesn't wish to, of course.

KyaKonami
10-06-2010, 06:40 PM
I can take up one if need be. But should the March Hare be like the Tim Burton one, or the book or animated disney movie one. Personally, the Tim Burton one was cooler imo

Alice
10-06-2010, 07:39 PM
Kya, I understand writer's block, but please stay away from posting short-lengthed posts in the future. If you can't come up with anything or need help, Iris has a really good helping thread in the mentor section. I'm sorry if this sounds harsh or anything - I'm not aiming for that - but we'd like everyone to put actual effort into their posts.

As for the Tea Party characters, I could take over the Hatter.. It seems Twi's gone inactive. Cheshire, you could do the March Hare or the Dormouse.. But if you'd like to play as Hatter that's fine too. So...

Cheshire
10-06-2010, 11:30 PM
Well, if Kya could do a quick character sheet, I'd be more than happy to hand the Hare over, and you can have the Hatter if you'd like... I suppose I could try my hand at the little mouse xD it's a small part (pun unfortunately intended)

Alice
10-07-2010, 12:24 AM
LOL. xD Alrighty, I'll try to get a character sheet up for the Hatter today. Or tomorrow.

KyaKonami
10-07-2010, 02:27 AM
ok. I usually make long posts, but I didn't have much to go on then with Lilly. here goes the hare.

Name: March Hare
Race: Hare
Appearance: http://i761.photobucket.com/albums/xx251/RoseDeLuna/aliceinwonderland_march_hare.jpg
Personality: Loves tea, short bursts of anger then happiness (may add more if I can think of anything)
Abilities: nothing except when throwing a cup of tea at some, he has 100 percent accuracy.
History: Since last seen, March has been getting madder than mad. He has become prone to sudden twitches and has sudden short bursts of anger then happiness. In fact, he's madder than when Alice last saw him! He hasn't stopped his daily unbirthday tea parties with the mad hatter though.

Alice
10-09-2010, 01:59 AM
Kya, you can insert spoiler tags like [ hide=text here] image [/ hide] except without the spaces. The larger pictures kinda stretch the page&whatnot..

Name: The Hatter

Race: Human.. (?)

Appearance:
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l944gboLq51qar179.jpg

Personality: He is the father of the mad, the creator of insanity, the maddest of them all. It requires great logic and brain cells - or just madness - to decipher what he is trying to say most of the time. Although, sometimes, random phrases of great intelligence find their way out of his chaotic, restless mind.. you just have to know when to listen.

Abilities: Unique hat-involving abilities.

History: Ever since Alice's last visit, he has just wandered through the lands, occasionally pronouncing Alice's name out of the blue. He seems to have not even the slightest idea about the latest events or anyone or anything. Now, that doesn't mean that he hasn't noticed, he might just be keeping it to himself and acting clueless. Hell, who knows.. The Hatter is impossible to read. He, is, the Hatter, after all.

Alice
10-10-2010, 02:23 AM
double-posting.. ):

I was thinking that someone tattle-tales to the Red Queen about Alice's return and she intrudes the tea party to arrest Alice.. and then there might be a somewhat funny fight or something. Just an idea.

KyaKonami
10-10-2010, 02:30 AM
well, i can make lilly feel jealous enough of her getting attention to do it lol

Alice
10-10-2010, 02:56 AM
Ah, sounds like a good idea. If you want to, then go ahead. :)

Redriak
10-10-2010, 07:45 PM
Name:The Dormouse

Race:..Mouse?

Appearance: Image (No one would have approved an image of this size to be in the post) (http://www.flash-screen.com/free-wallpaper/uploads/201003/imgs/1268623365_1280x1024_alice-in-wonderland-the-mouse.jpg)

Personality: Gentlemanly, though with a spark of anger once every so often - mood swings common, though he tends to remain on the chivalrous side.

Abilities: Swordplay. He has developed a very keen ability with the blade over the years, and is a truly formidable fighter despite his obvious disadvantage in size.

History: Since Alice's departure from Wonderland, The Dormouse took some time out of his life to seek a solution to that pesky little riddle, "Why is a raven like a writing desk?" Unfortunately, he has even less of an idea since the day he began his search, and is all the more mad. Since his excursion from society, he's developed a severe case of mood swings, though he tries his hardest to stay "knightly".

Alice
10-10-2010, 07:47 PM
Awesomee~ Accepted.

Shani
10-11-2010, 05:28 AM
Alice when you said the Red Queen do you mean the Queen of Hearts? I'm sorry I tend to get a little confused, but if you meant Queen of Hearts I'm game. I love tattle tales they let 'me know what I don't see in my kingdom. Hehe.

Alice
10-11-2010, 05:30 AM
Ohh, sorry, I was unclear about that. But yeah, I meant the Queen of Hearts.

Shani
10-11-2010, 06:57 AM
Okay then thought so. I just wanted to check

Cheshire
10-13-2010, 03:16 AM
My internet has been dying again, so I'm sorry if I'm slow to post or unable to post for a few days. I'll try to post soon if I can, though.

Cheshire
10-30-2010, 10:04 PM
Is there any interest in this? I've been sick, and since the posting crawled to a halt, I've kinda been assuming this died :< if not, I'll happily keep going with it, but I'd like to know first.

Alice
10-30-2010, 11:11 PM
Uhm.. I'm still interested. D:

Buuut, I'm thinking.. it's getting kinda boring. There's no, like, interesting stuff going on. If we can think of something, I'm sure everyone would come back..

Shani
10-31-2010, 03:07 PM
I'm still Here I've just been really busy lately

Bia
10-31-2010, 07:33 PM
I still here!~