PDA

View Full Version : [M] Fable: Albion Adventures

Dr. Dream
08-05-2010, 01:04 AM
STILL ACEPTING SHEETS!!
---------------------------------------------------
Rated mature for: Violence, Coarse Language, Drug/Tobacco/Alcohol Use, Blood, Gore, and Sexual Themes.
The RP will take place in Fable 2 Times, but before Lucien Fairfax’s reign as King.

Fable: Albion Adventures

Walking through the streets of Bowerstone you hear a man standing in the town square preaching out to people, you decide to join the crowd and hear what this mad man has to say.

“Albion this beautiful place we live in is also a very dangerous place, it is home to beasts and evil people who would kill you for a gold coin, but fear not for there are people who fight these people, Guards, Adventurers, Bounty hunters, and on a rare occasion, maybe even a hero. Not many people know this because many records were destroyed but Albion was once home to many heroes, they even had a guild for them. But once some bad guy known as Jack as Blades died there was peace in Albion, and people thought it would be peaceful for ever and because of this they thought heroes would be useless. So, with the help of a new invention, the gun, the citizens of Albion slaughtered the heroes, but not all of them some got away and there descendants live on today, and mark my words those descendants will be needed in the near future! Those fools were wrong thinking we would never need heroes again, they were WRONG! THE WITCHES OF BRIGHTWOOD HAVE PREDICTED IT! THEY DETECT A EVIL FORCE, AN UNSTOPPABLE FORCE COMING TO ALBION! KING VIKTOR CANNOT STOP IT ONLY THE HEROES CAN! ONLY THE HEROES CAN!”

The Guards quickly grabbed the man and hauled him off, you stood there for a second thinking if what this man was saying could possibly be true.

Name:
Appearance:
Weapons:
Clothing:

Alignment:
Bio:

Rules

1. Obey all RPA rules.
2. Everyone is a hero, but if you do not want to be you do not have to, but you start out normal for your blood has not yet been awakened, AKA you have no hero powers yet.
3. Have fun!

Balverine: In ancient times there was a creature named the Balvorn, which was much more vile and savage than a Balverine. It feasted upon thousands of humans at a time. There was only one man who survived its attacks, and that man became the first Balverine. Citizens of Albion seem to be afraid of these beasts, and with good reason: Balverines can infect others, turning them into Balverines through a bite. Perhaps because of their terrifying qualities, some have been captured and put into the Arena for gladiatorial purposes. Their natural aggressive tendencies make them perfect opponents of Heroes in the battlefield. There is another type of Balverine that is very rare, it is called a White Balverine.

Bandits:The life of a bandit is a life of freedom, and dark honour. Bandits see the consumption of alcohol, murder, and pillaging not as evil acts, but as an expression of freedom. Bandits prize strength and cunning above all else, and respect anyone who has it. Bandits are not to be trusted, and will not think twice to stab one in the back if it means heightening their reputation. Even the most vile of bandits are not without a shred of humanity, however. Unlike most criminals, bandits see their wicked acts as a way of life, and often organize into "clans" of individuals with a similar philosophy. Many of these clans roamed Albion, never staying in one place for long, while others created camps, or stole them from their former residents. Bandits rarely get along with others outside their clan, and typically fight other clans for territory, power, or simply to settle arguments.

Banshees: Banshees are the souls of women who have fallen into darkness by the greed of others, having been treated very badly, they appear as a floating, hooded, human outline covered by rags. Banshee screams depress all who hear it, and fills them with the horrors of their past, trying to deflate them.

Beetles: Albion is home to huge Beetles, usually around the size of a cat. They are easy to kill if you are armed, but they are still very dangerous.

Highwaymen: Highwaymen are unlike any other bandit ever encountered, they can jump as high as a Balverine and land with ease ready to attack. Highwaymen are typically very hard to strike and usually utilize incredibly fast and relatively powerful strikes. Disarming a highwayman will result in him simply jumping high into the air and come back down with a new weapons each time, insulting you for trying to do so. Highwaymen are similar to bandits, yet seem to have a more organized and sophisticated society. They seem to care more about hygiene, neatness, and posture than their more rebellious cousins. They also speak with a higher vocabulary and speak much clearer than the normal rabble of Albion.

Hobbes: Hobbes are small pests which resemble short and stout goblins. The very first Hobbes were lost children whom had their souls stolen by dark Nymphs. They are parasitic in reproduction, kidnapping children and turning them into more Hobbes. They go up to a human's waist, are bald and have light grey, red, or black skin. Hobbes appear to have cognitive abilities, evidenced by a degree of ingenuity and social structure. Hobbes have limited social capabilities, and almost never appear alone. On at least one occasion, Hobbes have accepted a human into their midst, and the humans accepted a Hobbe into their midst, until they found out he actually was a Hobbe. This is apparently achieved by merely acting like a Hobbe.

Hollow Men: Hollow Men are ancient corpses animated by the restless souls of the dead (also called 'Wisps'). They dual wield a wide variety of weapons, and they come in two varieties. They are weak against fire.

Shadow Creatures: Shadows are black, phantasmal beings with red piercing eyes which take the form of mortal beings. They usually attack in packs, which may suggest some sort of organization or social activities between them. They are vicious killing machines.

Trolls: Trolls are large, strong beings composed of the surrounding ground type, and as such, appear in different forms; rock, earth/soil, ice, swamp, and forest.

StormWolf
08-05-2010, 01:11 AM
will we start as kids in this as well? XD

Name: Rand Thorin

Appearance: http://i281.photobucket.com/albums/kk215/agnulfr/Decorated%20images/AssassinsCreedBrotherhoodTheOfficer.jpg
Rand has a sturdy, masculin jaw with a strong chin and a body to match. His chilling blue eyes are sharp and hard, staring straight in to your soul. He sports a thick, healthy mane of silky raven black hair, tied in to a poneytail at the nape of his neck by a silvery grey ribbon that matches his trousers. Modest sideburns go down to just below his ears. He has a patch of hair below his lower lip, making the popular "soul patch." He has a scar on his lip from getting kicked really hard as a boy.
Weapons: http://www.cutleryshoppe.com/ProductImages/cs_88HBH.jpg
http://www.swordsandarmor.com/images/G10129_English_Double_Barrel_Pistol.jpg
http://replicagunsswords.com/weapons_gallery/images_backup/t_1101_02.jpg
various daggers and knives of varying size hidden in various places all over his person. All the knives are of proper weight and size to throw.
Clothing: as seen in the appearance image: fine clothes dark color, mostly greys and blacks with silver or bold embroidery. Brown leather rider's boots with straps going up the calf.

Alignment: Chaotic Good
Bio: Rand was born in to a middle class family in the Bowerstone market district. His father was a successful merchant while his mother acted as a housewife. Rand never showed much interest in business or politics, though the sparkle of jewels and the luster of gold always filled his youthful eyes with a bright light. Still, the one thing that made that light all the brighter in his eyes, was the shimmer of steel.

His uncle, on his mother's side, was a blademaster for the Fairfax Royal Guard. When time permitted, Rand's uncle would tutor the lad in the art of edged weapons of varying size and style. He also taught Rand how to propery maintain such weapons, to keep them keen and sharp as his mind. At the age of twelve, Rand squired under his uncle, training with swords and daggers hours every day.

At the age of seventeen, he was a recognized blademaster. While training with the guard, he learned how to shoot as well. His eyes, being young and sharp, gave the young man stellar accuracy.

At eighteen, Rand left the training grounds, ready to make a living for himself. His parents moved to Oakvale, since the rent in Bowerstone was getting too steep for the retired couple to pay. They left him a purse with a few coins, enough for Rand to buy himself a sword.

Rand employed himself as a Merchant Guard, one of the best. His purse went from empty to full, then from one to two, and even more from there. He literally went from rags to riches in a number of years, even with all this wealth, he remains homeless. He honsetly has no need for a home when he can keep a room rented in a tavern for weeks on end in between jobs. He has moderate fame in Albion, mostly among the trade organizations, for his skill with blade and pistol.

Dr. Dream
08-05-2010, 01:23 AM
will we start as kids in this as well? XD
Umm... No. XD.. I mean we could but... No.

Dr. Dream
08-05-2010, 01:49 AM
Name: Lucius Mythrindal

Appearance: http://www.blogcdn.com/www.joystiq.com/media/2006/11/fable2-char2.jpg
Weapons: Longsword, Rifle (http://www.cherrys.com/pedpics/S223b.jpg)
Clothing: See picture

Alignment: Neutral
Bio: Lucius was born in Oakville, he was raised as a farmboy but still was schooled by Madam Lydia, she taught the basics in Schooling. School was never something Lucius liked to participate in, he was the type that would rather fight a Dragon. After Lucius finished his schooling at age fourteen he began to work as assistant to the owner of a weapon stall outside of the Sandgoose, every day Lucius would be given twenty gold peices and a bottle of the cheapest beer. This was Lucius's life, until age twenty four, bandits had raided Oakville and killed his parents in the process. Lucius vowed to get revenge, he went to Rookridge because he knew that is where the bandits were, he killed many of them before being injured and left for dead, but in this process he was kidnapped. When he awoke he was at a camp, Gyspies were all around him, they had healed him. He stayed at the Gyspy camp for a few years but left for life in Bowerstone. He got a job as a Blacksmith in Bowerstone and this is what he has been doing since.

soulpelt
08-05-2010, 01:50 AM
Can we start out as corrupt Evil? evil

Dr. Dream
08-05-2010, 01:51 AM
Can we start out as corrupt Evil? evil
Yes. But you have no horns or any of that mumbo jumbo.

soulpelt
08-05-2010, 02:00 AM
Aww, okay. Evil is ALWAYS more fun.

soulpelt
08-05-2010, 02:21 AM
Name: James 'Fiend' Crane

Appearance: http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=&section=&q=Fable+2+hero#/d1pjfi9
Weapons: Steel Long Sword, Clockwork Turret rifle.
Clothing: See pic

Alignment: Corrupt Evil
Bio: James Crane was born in Bloodstone to one of the many prostitutes. his mother abandoned him on the street at the age of three, and it was there James learned to defend himself from every type of evil you can imagine, by being even more evil. By the age of 17 James was a very accomplished mercenary, taking jobs no matter what they were, being it killing a child or murdering an entire caravan of merchants, anything was game, this earned him the nickname 'Fiend'. At the age of 20 he had become an assassin, able to kill anyone with two shots from his turret rifle or a sword through their gut, and he is still currently an Assassin, working for anyone who hired him

Is this good?

Dr. Dream
08-05-2010, 03:26 AM
Both are good.

soulpelt
08-05-2010, 03:34 AM
Yay!! XD Time to killz some little ones. Bwhahahahahaha!!!

Dr. Dream
08-05-2010, 03:46 AM
I WANT TO START NOW! But unfortunately I cannot do that.

Dr. Dream
08-05-2010, 04:52 AM
I am adding a creatures&common enemies section to the OP.

StormWolf
08-05-2010, 06:25 AM
coolio. And technically, we could start....

as far as the killing little ones goes, good luck getting past Rand XD

Dr. Dream
08-05-2010, 06:32 AM
I am only wanting five or six people in this RP anyways, and my friend Ringman will join soon, soooooo I guess we can start. I will post the IC in a second then I am off to bed.

StormWolf
08-05-2010, 06:34 AM
woot!

Dr. Dream
08-05-2010, 06:44 AM
K it is up/

soulpelt
08-05-2010, 10:42 AM
Huzzay! XD -goes to post-

Dr. Dream
08-05-2010, 07:18 PM
Once we get some things out of the way we will be greeted by Theresa.

soulpelt
08-05-2010, 07:21 PM
Cool. Then I get my horns? lol

Dr. Dream
08-05-2010, 07:21 PM
Not just then, a little bit after. It will take time for your blood to awaken evil one.

soulpelt
08-05-2010, 07:29 PM
BWhahahahahahahaah!!!! XD Okay....giant fire ball of death and the shock spell of death. My two favorites.

Dr. Dream
08-05-2010, 07:32 PM
LOL! But anyways, if you do not know I posted and it is directed towards your character.

soulpelt
08-05-2010, 07:34 PM
I was waiting for the Bladmaster guy to post.....i'm tto used ot goin in a certaiain order. i'll post right now then.

Dr. Dream
08-05-2010, 07:59 PM
I was waiting for the Bladmaster guy to post.....i'm tto used ot goin in a certaiain order. i'll post right now then.
It is fine, I just posted again, I think we should wait until he posts now though.

soulpelt
08-05-2010, 08:26 PM
Oh okay...I just posted though. XD

Dr. Dream
08-06-2010, 12:07 AM
No problem XD. I have no idea why I made Bandits invade Bowerstone, stupid me!

soulpelt
08-06-2010, 02:43 AM
Maybe Theresa comes in the aftermath..... after seeing our mad Hero skillz. XD Then she leads us down into the chamver and our blood is awakened.

Dr. Dream
08-06-2010, 03:03 AM
Yeah that would work! Thanks, I was just going to have it that mayber our two characters were fighting and you got the upperhand and you were about to kill us but then Storm's character intervens then Theresa appears.

soulpelt
08-06-2010, 03:10 AM
Lol. James will kill you all....Bwahhaahh! http://gopher65.com/images/drwho/WeepingAngela.gif
That is how epic he is when he will be in full evil form.
Here is his themesong: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MTuhuon1j6U perfect no?

Dr. Dream
08-06-2010, 05:06 PM
He cannot kill me! And I was thinking that Theresa would make us go on a huge quest to get different artifacts, or get heroes from across Albion to help us defeat this 'threat' coming to Albion?

soulpelt
08-06-2010, 05:12 PM
I think the Artifacts thing would be good, to get weapons out ancestors left us that match our alignment. THEN we go to this threat.

Dr. Dream
08-08-2010, 05:08 PM
Sorry I have been away for so long, I went to visit my family out in Drayton Valey, unfortunatley there was no interenet access out there.

soulpelt
08-08-2010, 05:55 PM
Ah, it's okay. :D I think Stormwolf forgot about the RP.....

Dr. Dream
08-08-2010, 08:50 PM
Ah, it's okay. :D I think Stormwolf forgot about the RP.....
Yeah lol. I sent him a message.

Dr. Dream
08-11-2010, 09:33 PM
ARGH! StormWolf has not posted in a while! This is practically a private RP!

Ringman
08-12-2010, 01:27 AM
Name: River

Appearance: http://www.scribble.ws/plugins/p17_image_gallery/images/487.jpg

Weapons: Hand to hand combat, http://www.catalogs.com/info/bestof/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/sword.jpg

Clothing: look at the picture

Alignment: good

Bio: River was born and abandoned in the forest outside of bowerstone lake, he was found by a master of hand to hand and was taken in by him. His first few years of life were spent helping out the man wh took him in. When he was seven his father trained him to fight using only his body, the training was extremly hard and gruling but by the age of sixteen he was a hand to hand combat expert. Even after he became an expert fighter he wasnt done with his combat training. At age seventeen his father gave him a sword that was in his fathers family for generations. He tought him how to use it till he was tweenty two. He left his home after he was done with his training, he parted with his father who took care of him for years and ventured fourth into albion.

Sense then he has helped free escaped slaves and travlers in the forests of albion from bandits and other types of savages. One night while he was sleeping in the forest agenst a tree he had a dream. In it he saw a hooded woman who spoke to him, she told him to go to bowerstone and there is were he would forge his destiny as a hero. When he awoke River was sure the woman in his dream wasnt real but somthing inside him didnt think so. After much time he decided to head to bowerstone and and start his story.

StormWolf
08-12-2010, 01:43 AM
sorry y'all. been stuck in bed with a throat infection. got enough hudspa to be able to go online today, so i got a post up

Dr. Dream
08-12-2010, 02:24 AM
Sweet. River you are accepted and StormWolf do not be sorry we do not control sickness!

StormWolf
08-12-2010, 02:33 AM
but the Horseman of Pestilance does, so we need to find him and kill him.

Dr. Dream
08-12-2010, 02:41 AM
but the Horseman of Pestilance does, so we need to find him and kill him.
Um. Sure?

soulpelt
08-12-2010, 03:23 PM
I'll go get War and Death. lol.

Dr. Dream
08-12-2010, 07:26 PM
I'll go get War and Death. lol.
Um. Yeah.

Dr. Dream
08-13-2010, 01:43 AM
I am going to have it so that our main quest is to travel all over Albion to find the four other heroes in the Archon Bloodline. And each one will be similar to us, for Soulpet it will be an evil guy etc etc.

Ringman
08-13-2010, 01:48 AM
Will you have the heros pre made for us or do we make them up our selfs?

Dr. Dream
08-13-2010, 02:41 AM
Will you have the heros pre made for us or do we make them up our selfs?
I am going to make them, because I already made them :P. But with the Heroes there will also be unique weapons for each of us. Well actually I have only started on the others. So yes I guess you can make your own.

Ringman
08-13-2010, 03:17 AM
Well I am very busy and if you have already started on them well I dont want them to go to waste that would be rude.

Dr. Dream
08-13-2010, 03:22 AM
Well I am very busy and if you have already started on them well I dont want them to go to waste that would be rude.
Well. I never started on yours, or StormWolfs. Only SoulPelts.

This one is mine.
http://i839.photobucket.com/albums/zz311/Joshgro-Grahz/hm3-beta1.jpg

Ringman
08-13-2010, 03:48 AM
ok cool

Dr. Dream
08-13-2010, 03:50 AM
k

soulpelt
08-13-2010, 03:50 AM
Go hero machine!!! w00t!! XD.

Dr. Dream
08-13-2010, 03:56 AM
Go hero machine!!! w00t!! XD.
I know hey

Dr. Dream
08-14-2010, 02:50 AM
I am now awaiting Ringman and StormWolf to post..

Ringman
08-14-2010, 04:18 AM
ok got mine in

Dr. Dream
08-16-2010, 04:52 AM
Thanks Ringman, I have been busy just to let everyone know but I am going to be free the next few days.

soulpelt
08-16-2010, 04:53 AM
That's good Psycho. :D

Dr. Dream
08-17-2010, 09:16 PM
I am about to post.