PDA

View Full Version : [M]The american nightmare

Ringman
08-05-2010, 02:12 AM
It started as a normal day, birds chirping, kids playing, people living their lives. That day would mark the dawn of a new threat that America would have never seen coming… the undead.

The whole incident happened in Manhattan New York. That day the president of the United States was to make a speech on a new bill that was going to help our economy. Little did he know that a terrorist group was forming a new chemical that would make the dead rise. The leading scientist of the group was from Russia and a pro communist, and he hated America with all his heart. He was paid to make a drug that would give the terrorists super human capabilities. When finished the Scientist found that two minutes after taking it, the patient would go into cardiac arrest and die. At first the man was outraged by his results until he found what happened in the next five minutes. When trying to dispose of the body they found that the corpse came to life and tried to kill the men. They quickly detained the infected and studied it; turn that if it bit another human then they would turn into these beasts. The group took captives and used the drug on them and nine out of ten of the captives would turn into these monsters, the others would be unaffected and shot after the two minutes. The Scientist made an airborne strain of the drug and placed it into pressurized jars.

The terrorist’s plans were to release the drugs airborne substance into New York when the president was making the speech. They used an old submarine to enter the island and release the infection. The Terrorists that entered the city placed the Jars in random locations and got out before the timers on them would go off.

Like that the timer went to zero, and the gas spreader all through the city. It wouldn’t be long before people would become one of the undead….

…………………………………………………………………..

Ok so you (the Rpers) will be the ones unaffected to the bio weapon.

Character sheets.

Name:
Appearance:
Clothing:
Bio:

RATED M FOR MATURE

Rules

No uber characters
No character controlling
Romance is fine but dont go overboard with it
No going off on someone when they have different views than you
HAVE FUN!

Copacetic_One
08-05-2010, 03:20 AM
I'm a sucker for anything with zombies, so here's my character.

Name: Benjamin Dukes

Sex: Male

Appearance:
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y8/soulman82/JohnLennon-Cigarette.jpg
Clothing: see picture

Bio: Benjamin is an intelligent, somewhat secretive man. When not under the influence of his own drugs, he's usually pretty serene and level headed. He does sometimes go off on tangents and has an eerily encyclopedic knowledge of some subjects, most of which he picked up in his dealings with the criminals and drug addicts when he was younger. When he does dip into his private stash, Benjamin prefers to be called "Duke", is more talkative and much more vulgar.

Born in Leeds, West Yorkshire, England, Benjamin had it pretty well off. He lived with his mother, father and adopted sister in one of the richer suburbs. During school he was involved with some of the smaller gangs, dealing drugs and such. Luckily he was never caught and was able to go on to enroll in medical school straight out of high school, spurred on begrudgingly by his father's wishes. He had to drop out during his second year due to poor grades from low interest.

After he dropped out, Benjamin traveled the world "finding himself" and developing a drug habit. During this time he decided that he wanted to help people but not in the way his father wanted. Using his previous experience and schooling he would be a pharmacist and make a little money on the side by selling some of his inventory illegally. He went back to school and graduated with a doctorate in pharmacy and set up his own shop in New York where he's been able to lay low by trading the local police protection for the occasional "party package".

Ringman
08-05-2010, 03:24 AM
nice sheet copacetic your accepted my friend

Copacetic_One
08-05-2010, 05:17 AM
w00t! I can't wait to bash some zombie skulls. =]

Nichal
08-06-2010, 05:39 AM
Mmmm zombies...just what I've been hunting down.

Name: Ryan Wilson
Sex: Male
Appearance: http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r314/Nichal-AB/sunportraitmysterious2.jpg
Clothing: As seen in photo
Bio:

Ryan was always a smart guy. He was an honor student in highschool, and even had wonderful SAT scores to put him in a good college. One problem, his parents did have enough to really put him into any private schools. Actually if it wasn't for the scholarships for NYU, he'd have been stuck in some local school. Here he thought that'd be a blessing.

Ryan never was all that good with a pistol. He was decent with a rifle, but probably should have gone hunting a bit more. Problem is that the closest gun to him that he knew of was back at his home in Pennsylvania.

Back at his apartment, he had a baseball bat and a hockey stick that he might beable to use to stop someone, but he never would have expected to be running into an adrenaline pumped man. Worse off, one that could feel no pain.

See, he was invited to go to the president's speech. He had to decline since he had to teach a class that day. He really wanted to cancel his class, but he'd done so just a week prior. Stupid band. The concert was horrible, even the opener was better.

Instead now, he was stuck getting up and getting ready to go to the classroom to prepare. He couldn't even catch the speech on tv, maybe he could get it on his phone. Oh right, there was no reception in the basement of the building he taught in.

Shame he didn't know that today might be his last day alive...

Ringman
08-06-2010, 06:16 AM
ok nichal your accepted

bluemoon
08-12-2010, 02:07 AM
I am interested in anything zombie related, but will have to get back to you with a character sheet. Hoping this one pans out better than most. Zombies rule!

Ringman
08-12-2010, 02:37 AM
thanks bluemoon!

bluemoon
08-14-2010, 03:35 AM
Character sheet

Name:Victoria Bishop, "Vic"
Sex:female

Appearance: 5'6"/125 lbs. Eyes:hazel Hair:Auburnhttp://i282.photobucket.com/albums/kk257/winskunas/Women_curly_hairstyle_red_hair.jpg
Clothing: Black tank top, khaki cargo pants, black motorcyle boots.

Bio: Raised in an old farmhouse with 3 older brothers, Vic learned at an early age how to wrestle and fist fight. She became familiar with the household firearms and spent hours in the backyard shooting at tin cans and bottles. Dreaming of following in the footsteps of her police officer father, she went to law school, only to drop out 2 years later to get married.

Originally from Michigan, Vic came to New York to follow her sweetheart and first love. After only 2 years of marriage, she filed for divorce claiming irreconcilable differences. Since then, she has worked as a security guard at the First National Bank and has seen her share of crime. Usually seen as "one of the guys" by her male co-workers, she maintains her tom-boyish quality by spending her weekends at the firing range, day-hiking or working out at the gym.

On the day in question, she was at the local bar preparing to watch the president's speech on the widescreen tv. It was a day off of work and the bar was crowded with the regular crowd. Beer in hand, she was swapping stories with her friends when the gas was released....

Ringman
08-14-2010, 03:52 AM
Alright bluemoon your accepted! I will make my sheet soon, got some things to work on.