PDA

View Full Version : {M}Harvest Moon: Life in Twilight Valley (Sign-up)

Pages : [1] 2

Crow
08-06-2010, 03:17 PM
{Rated M for mature content, alcohol and small amounts of sexual content}

Welcome to Twilight Valley, a small but beautiful town centered in a grassy valley. This town is currently in a celebration for new years... The scent of fresh rice cakess and firecrackers fill the air. You, a new resident watch on in all confusion at this until a person approaches you... It's the Mayor! he's come to welcome you! He now asks your name.....

~~~~~~

You play a Villager in Twilight Valley. It is up to you if you are new to the town or not, but life will live on. You may be successful, you may find a partener, you may even get married and have kids! but it's all about how you play the field. (You may also play the rest of your family if you wish)

http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj237/ladyleaf92/My%20artworks/Sprite%20Manipulations/MapofTwilightValley.jpg
Highlighted in red are residential
1. The Leaf Hotel
2. Twilight Valley Chapel
3. Town Square
4. The Bottomless Keg (Bar)
5. Farmer's Paradise Seed Shop
6. Twin Rose Ranch
7. Twilight Hospital
8. Blacksmith
9. Unnamed farm
10. Bakery
11. Library
12. Hot Spring
13. Twilight Valley Elementary School
14. Mayor's house
15. The Shippery
16. Artisan's
17. Moonlight Forest
18. Mt. Everfrost
19. Townhouses
20. Townhouses
The Jobs (Those highlighed in red are taken)

Seed Shop (Sells seeds for flowers and crops)
~Shop owners

Pastor (Preaches at the church)
~Preist
~Preistess

Artisan (Makes pottery, decorative items for the homes, sells lumber and does Renovations)
~Artist
~Woodsman

Bakery (Makes cakes and pastries)
~Baker
~Waiter/Waitress

Blacksmith (Upgrades tools and Mines for ores to sell)~Blacksmith

Bar (Sells drinks at night)
~Bartender
~Waiter

Hotel (Houses unemployed villagers)
~Shop owner
~Housekeeping
~Cook

Hospital (Takes care of people, sells potions and recovers people when they faint)
~Doctor
~Nurse

Library (You can read up on the history of the town, recipes and cultivation here)
~Librarian

Shippery (Exports vegetables and sells foreign imports)
~Store owner
~Shipper

Twilight Valley Elementary School (Teaches kids age 4-14)
~Teacher

The Farmers
Rancher (Raises and sells Livestock)
Farmer (Raises Crops and Animals)

Click here to go to the In-Character ^.^ (http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=5929)

Crow
08-06-2010, 03:20 PM
The statistics

Married couples (Highlighted in green have children):
Yunaki and Nobu Tetsaru (Children are Sera and Hanajii)
Kaethar and Tiala Vendara (Children are Liero{Absent} and Meliahren)

Eligable:
Sera Tetsaru (18) (Located in post #6)
Julianna Estapoe (19) (Located in post #38)
Juliette Estapoe (19) (Located in post #38)
Meliahren Vendara (24) (Located in post #66)
Payton Cummings (20) (Located in post #92)
Yuna Shikami (22) (Located in post #136)
Ana Haru (21) (Located in post #230)
Alizah Slotter (18) (Located in post #270)
Mia Blackman (21) (Located in post #296)
Theresa Jaquel (21) (Located in post #335)

Caedan Matthews (26) (Located in post #5)
Alan Remanti (28) (Located in post #10)
Joe Mohr (19) (Located in post #34)
Cody Marshal (18) (Located in post #94)
Mejel Fortenza (21) (Located in post #100)
Ike Thompson (21) (Located in post #106)
Jacob Slotter (21) (Located in post #271)
Aaron Riddel (22) (Located in post #328)

Crow
08-06-2010, 03:26 PM
Profile Skeleton

Name:
Birthday:
Are you a new Citizen?:
Occupation: (If you are a new citizen, put unemployed and edit accordingly)
Do you live with your family?: (If so, list the people and their ages)
Personallity: (Include likes and dislikes)
Biography:
Currency: (Everyone starts with 500g, then you put what you earn a week. Be realistic about it)
Played by:
Image:

Higurashi
08-06-2010, 03:28 PM
I usedc to play this alot when I was younger. I call Rancher :D

Higurashi
08-06-2010, 03:42 PM
Name: Caedan Matthews
Are you a new Citizen?: Yes
Do you live with your family?: No
Personallity: Caedan is a quiet man, rarely if ever speaking to anyone. His quietness stems from a certain patience and willingness to let others talk. He has a certain fascination with cattle of all kinds, and seeks to breed the perfect animal. While it may seem strange its perfectly normal to him. He hates anything that would do harm to others, or his cattle.
Biography: Born and raised as a city boy, most would assume that Caedan would know nothing about farming. He does, sort of. He's read every book work reading about the subject, and could tell you to do the right thing no matter the problem. The thing is, he's never done a day of hard labourn in his life. So choosing to move out into the country to start as a rancher may not have been the best idea....
Played by: Higurashi
Image: http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk303/heavens-devil/AnimeGuy-1.gif

Crow
08-06-2010, 04:10 PM
Name: Sera Tetsaru
Birthday: Summer 1
Are you a new Citizen?: No

First Floor
http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj237/ladyleaf92/My%20artworks/Sprite%20Manipulations/TheLeafHotel1.jpg

Second Floor
http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj237/ladyleaf92/My%20artworks/Sprite%20Manipulations/TheLeafHotel2.jpg

Third Floor
http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj237/ladyleaf92/My%20artworks/Sprite%20Manipulations/TheLeafHotel3.jpg
Do you live with your family?: Yes
~Yunaki Tetsaru (http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg95/mizzielow/Animewoman.jpg) (Mother) 57
~Nobu Tetsaru (http://i159.photobucket.com/albums/t130/Zaolat/AKIRA/CLANNADep07042.jpg) (Father) 69
~Hanajii Tetsaru (http://i874.photobucket.com/albums/ab308/KayukiWakasu/Boys/5d6b8255fb.jpg) (Younger brother) 10
Personallity: Sera is sweet and kind-hearted. She can be shy at times, but she has a heart of gold. She loves fresh apples, Ice cream and flowers... She detests leeks.
Biography: Sera was born in Twilight Valley, the elder of two children. Her parents are very proud of her accomplishments at the Leaf Hotel... Her Mother cooks, Her father works at the front desk and the children cleans the rooms.
Played by: Crow
Image:
http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc97/Meme11391/Anime%20Girl/Animegirl1.gif
Currency: 500g (She earns 1000g a week by working at the hotel)

Crow
08-06-2010, 04:11 PM
Ooooo, Accepted ^ ^

Higurashi
08-06-2010, 04:20 PM
owo <.< >.> o-o <.< >.> o-0

Crow
08-06-2010, 04:25 PM
hee hee hee.

PantsTheReaper
08-06-2010, 04:36 PM
Name: Alan Remanti
Personallity: Alan is mildly cheery overall. He doesn't like people who don't think things through and is a bit of a pragmatist. He also hates when people overestimate his age because of his looks. He has a tendency to look like a smug bastard when he's right.
Biography: Alan lived in Twilight Valley from the age of ten when his mother moved there. He spent most of his time from the age of eleven at the local bar, talking to the patrons and staying friendly with the then bartender. At not too much time later, he started working there. When he was twenty-two years old, his boss decided to retire. Alan bought the bar from him to keep it from closing down.
Money: 500G +1200 per week from his bar.
Played by: Kamakazikid8
http://th00.deviantart.net/fs35/PRE/i/2008/300/b/f/Bartender_colored_by_OPTIMUSEDD.jpg

Crow
08-06-2010, 04:40 PM
Accepted ^ ^ Oh, I forgot to mention that if spaces aren't being filled as quickly as they should... I'll be allowing RP'ers to play more than one bachelor/Bachelorette.

Crow
08-06-2010, 06:35 PM
Alrighty ^ ^ We have two males and one female now *Cheers* There are 4 male spots and 5 female spots open. Once all of these (or a good majority) are filled, I'll start the In-Character.

Crow
08-08-2010, 08:29 PM
So, what's everyone's favourite harvest moon game?

PantsTheReaper
08-08-2010, 08:31 PM
Harvest Moon 64. Easily.

Kira
08-08-2010, 08:31 PM
I'll probably post a CS soon, I just have to think of a character. @_@

Crow
08-08-2010, 08:33 PM
Thanks ^ ^

Crow
08-08-2010, 08:36 PM
@Kamikaze: that's a good one :) I like all of them, but my top one is Magical Melody.

My favourite character design is Lyla for Hero of Leaf Valley

PantsTheReaper
08-08-2010, 08:42 PM
Magical Melody was good, yes, but I didn't like how it technically didn't have a conclusion. I've never had a chance to play the DS or Wii games, though, so my opinion might change if I do.

Crow
08-08-2010, 08:44 PM
Well, it's technical ending was if you chose to marry Jamie... then there would be nothing left in your game to do.

PantsTheReaper
08-08-2010, 08:56 PM
Yeah, but I like games for having a story. Mindless fun is good and all, but in the end, that's all it is: mindless. No offense to those who play games for mindless fun, but I feel that to be told a story is just more compelling.

Crow
08-08-2010, 08:58 PM
I agree. That's why I find A wonderful life and another wonderful life so compelling... It has story behind it too with each year you finish.

Crow
08-08-2010, 09:53 PM
Alrighty :) I am going to begin getting the In-Character together on Microsoft word right now... It should be up in an hour or two.

Crow
08-09-2010, 03:29 AM
here we are ^ ^

tah-daah! (http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=5929)

Crow
08-09-2010, 06:05 PM
I added a new feature to the front page ^ ^ it's a relationship-o-meter. Basically how it works is that you tell me when you want to add a heart to someone in your diary, and I'll put one up. Remember that the heart level has to be 8 or more to allow the Blue Feather to be available in the seed shop (And there are only 5 available. The rest must be found in the mountains)

Wil Grieve
08-09-2010, 08:24 PM
Name: Timothy Kovocich
Nickname: Tim
Birthday: Winter 23
Are you a new Citizen?: No.
Do you live with your family?: No, but his family lives in town.
Nicholas Kovocich - 49
Natalya Kovocich - 25
Personality: Tim is a motivated, ambitious young man with an enterprising spirit and a love of baking. He considers himself loyal and trustworthy and loves helping people with their problems. He sees himself as the town's amateur psychologist. He is more rational than emotional. He suffers a bit from pride and vanity, but most of his thoughts stay internal, so he doesn't really give off the vibe of arrogance.
Biography: He and his sister were born shortly before their mother died of an undiagnosed heart condition. Their father, a doctor, moved from their home country to Twilight Valley with the children for a simpler life. Tim grew up normally, receiving good grades in school, which was never a challenge for him. He took a couple business classes at a community college in a nearby town, and once his father and sister moved into the house built over the hospital to be closer to work, Tim turned the house into a bakery for a while, baking mostly bread and cakes. As he got better at his job, he branched out into pastries and pies, and opened up a restaurant nearby once he had the money. He is famous around town for his desserts, but the sandwiches he makes are also very good.
Played by: Wil Grieve
Image: http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/3527/doyouwantfrieswiththatb.jpg

Crow
08-09-2010, 08:42 PM
Alrighty ^ ^ you are accepted :D
Welcome to Twilight Valley.

PantsTheReaper
08-09-2010, 09:25 PM
I'm sorry for being a Nazi here, but that extra "l" in my character's name is bugging the hell out of me. Could you please fix it?

Crow
08-09-2010, 09:26 PM
Sure thing, Will do.

PantsTheReaper
08-09-2010, 09:38 PM
Thank you very much.

Crow
08-09-2010, 09:39 PM
No-prob. oh, if anyone has any suggestions or questions... Please feel free to post them.

Higurashi
08-09-2010, 09:45 PM
Could we have a currency system or something? At least for the farmers?

Crow
08-09-2010, 09:48 PM
Hmmmm, Sure thing X3.

Although, I'm not sure where to stick it (it's getting awfully crowded up there)

Crow
08-09-2010, 11:30 PM
Alright. So here is how the money system works:

Each character will have a little currency thing in their profile, you all get 500g to start with and depending on what you do... you will earn money that way. I reccomend you add the currency pocket to your profiles ASAP.

Sir Manguydude
08-10-2010, 04:33 AM
(The Son of my ToT Farmer!)
Name: Joe Mohr
Birthday: Winter 22
Occupation: Miner(I know you don't have that as a job, but it is Necessary, I get the ores).
Do you live with your family?: Nope
Personallity: He is very shy, and can appear to be cold, but is a very nice, and grateful person. He likes rare ore, and fresh corn. He dislikes rude people, and Llamas.
Biography: He grew up in the unnamed Island from Tree of Tranquility. He began his interest in the caves there, but moved away at 17, because the caves were becoming too crowded for his tasting. His father gave him a substantial amount of money, as he was the richest farmer/miner/fisher on the island, allowing him to purchase a 2 level house, leaving him with 500g.
Played by: Sir Manguydude
Image: http://fc08.deviantart.net/images/large/indyart/indymisc/Face_of_Ronald_Mack.jpg
His pants are green as well, and he wears brown steel toed boots.

PantsTheReaper
08-10-2010, 07:49 AM
I really wish I had the writing ability to RP as a girl. We have one girl and four (or three) guys. Something tells me it's a bit unbalanced.

Crow
08-10-2010, 02:17 PM
Alrighty, You are Accepted ^ ^ Welcome to Twilight Valley :) You can play the blacksmith (it's a job involved in ore mining, and you can sell ores there too if you wish)

And if anyone doesn't mind, I can play another girl... All those in favour say "Tweet"!

PantsTheReaper
08-10-2010, 02:37 PM
I'm fine with it if you want to. I was just saying It felt unbalanced because of the lack of girls and wished that I could help in that aspect.

Crow
08-10-2010, 02:48 PM
Names: Julianna and Juliette Estapoe
Ages: 19
Genders: Female
Birthdays: Fall 13
Occupations: They run the Farmer's Paradise Seed Shop
Do you live with your family?: The twins live with just each other
Personallity: The twins have very different in personallities. Julia is very outgoing and creative, where Julie is more quiet and keeps to herself. They both like Books, Strawberries and Baked goods... Julia detests oranges and Julie doesn't like tomatoes
Biography: They were both born within minutes of each other in a small town set on a tropical island not too far away from here. Julia is the older of the two, and often took it upon herself to protect her younger twin from danger. They decided to move to Twilight Valley when they were 17 and they have a booming seed shop that they own.
Played by: Crow
Funds: (Built together) 1000g + 2000 a week for running the seed shop
http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z247/skye126/anime%20girls/bluexpink.jpg

Crow
08-10-2010, 02:49 PM
Alrighty, we not only have one girl.... but two ^ ^

Crow
08-10-2010, 04:33 PM
do-dii-do-dii-doooo. I wish this roleplay were more active.

Crow
08-10-2010, 04:48 PM
So, has anoyne done anything interesting lately?

PantsTheReaper
08-10-2010, 06:08 PM
In game or life?

Crow
08-10-2010, 06:09 PM
either of the two

PantsTheReaper
08-10-2010, 06:14 PM
Well I got a copy of Mass Effect 2. Great game. But I believe that this discussion goes under chat, if I'm not mistaken.

Crow
08-10-2010, 06:16 PM
meh, it's still talking out of character. I was playing Banjo-Tooie this morning, awesome game... But I hate this one boss it has.

Crow
08-10-2010, 07:43 PM
"Seeing if the fruit is ripe" hee hee hee

PantsTheReaper
08-10-2010, 08:54 PM
Believe it or not, that's actually a pretty common euphemism.

Sir Manguydude
08-10-2010, 08:56 PM
Haha yep. I hope you don't mind if I, on occasion, break the fourth wall for a joke.

Crow
08-10-2010, 08:57 PM
I know, I just haven't heard of it before :P and here is a little note to all the guys who are checkin' Sera out: Note that her dad lives in town too, and he can be quite... Let's just say "Selective" about who is dating his daughter.

Crow
08-10-2010, 08:59 PM
I don't mind.

PantsTheReaper
08-10-2010, 09:12 PM
Hey, I'm ten years her senior. I'm not going to make a move on a barely legal teenager.

Or am I? -teddy- (For those who don't get the joke, the teddy emote here is the pedo emote on the Something Awful forums.)

Crow
08-10-2010, 09:15 PM
ah-hah-hah XP it does't matter about age unless the character is under 18. so you are all good.

Crow
08-10-2010, 09:31 PM
We need only one guy and two girls for things to be even *Rejoice*

PantsTheReaper
08-10-2010, 09:32 PM
It's still kinda creepy if you think about it. Especially if she turned 18 recently.

Crow
08-10-2010, 09:33 PM
it's not recently, her birthday is the first of summer... So she'll be turning 19 next season.

Allan-Hatai
08-10-2010, 09:33 PM
I'll make an older girl, like 22 or 24 if that'll help.

Crow
08-10-2010, 09:34 PM
oooo ^ ^ please do :D

PantsTheReaper
08-10-2010, 09:37 PM
I say make what you like. No pressure.

Crow
08-10-2010, 09:53 PM
And good news, I have another girl as well who wants to play a girl as well. She just has to wait for her computer to get back from the repair shop.

PantsTheReaper
08-10-2010, 09:56 PM
A~nd now we are being outnumbered. QUICK MEN! ARM THE CANNONS!

Also, what's with the plus signs I see on certain people's usernames?

Crow
08-10-2010, 09:59 PM
Oh, that means that those are your contacts. The more contacts you have, the more people have them.

PantsTheReaper
08-10-2010, 10:01 PM
Ah, I see. Thank you.

Crow
08-10-2010, 10:02 PM
yep. It helps to see what friends are online.

Allan-Hatai
08-10-2010, 10:02 PM
Isn't it better for guys to be outnumbered? Then you can pick and choose.

Crow
08-10-2010, 10:04 PM
true true :)

Allan-Hatai
08-10-2010, 10:05 PM
Name:Meliahren Vendara
Birthday:Autumn 14
Are you a new Citizen?:No
Do you live with your family?: Yes
Kaethar Vendara (father) 59
Tiala Vendara (mother) 55
Liero Vendara (brother, left home for the city) 27
Personality: Usually very easy going and kind, there are very few things that actually make Mel mad. She likes music, dancing and singing, as well as peaceful nights out in nature watching the moon. The simple things in life are really what make her happy. She hates it when men are full of themselves and think they know everything, but she hates it even worse when they think they can take whatever they want. She also has an irrational dislike of deep water, so she never goes swimming, boating, or anything like that.
Biography: Mel grew up in town. Her mother works as a maid at the hotel, and her father makes furniture. She was really close with her older brother, but he left home when she was twenty-two to seek his fortune in the city or wherever he could find it. Sometimes, Mel wishes she could just leave town, but to do that she has to save up money. It's hard for her to do that because of all the books she buys; she loves to learn new things, and books are about the only way she can do that. Her deepest, darkest wish/dream is that some rich, handsome man will come through town, sweep her off her feet, and carry her away.
Currency: 500g (I'm not sure about wages)
Played by:Allan-Hatai
Image: http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p133/sprints42/girls/th_ribbonssisterlookingverysad.jpg (http://s127.photobucket.com/albums/p133/sprints42/girls/?action=view&current=ribbonssisterlookingverysad.jpg)
Her eyes are a very dark blue.
Click the picture to see it bigger.

Crow
08-10-2010, 10:07 PM
Hmmm, can you allow your main character to be one of the jobs on the list? (It just makes things easier)

Allan-Hatai
08-10-2010, 10:11 PM
Oh, I meant to put that in her profile... I was thinking she could be a waitress in the bar or something, but I could change it to librarian. It would fit her personality.

Crow
08-10-2010, 10:13 PM
Hmmm, how about librarian since she likes books.

PantsTheReaper
08-10-2010, 10:14 PM
But what if all the women are plotting something? I may be legally blind, but you can't fool me! (Note: this joke becomes much much funnier if you've played KS. And I am not actually legally blind.)

Woo! I have might an employee!

Allan-Hatai
08-10-2010, 10:15 PM
Never mind, you don't. The GM would prefer Mel to be a librarian. But you're welcome to go visit her...

PantsTheReaper
08-10-2010, 10:15 PM
DAMN! I have to do everything now!

Allan-Hatai
08-10-2010, 10:16 PM
Take it up with Crow, I haven't actually gone and changed it yet...

PantsTheReaper
08-10-2010, 10:17 PM
I was joking. You can do what you want as long as the GM gives you the green light.

Allan-Hatai
08-10-2010, 10:20 PM
Righto, off I go to change it, and then I'm offline.

Crow
08-10-2010, 10:21 PM
You can do whatever, but I just made a reccomendation (When I was making this RP I designed 12 jobs to be filled by 12 people)

Crow
08-10-2010, 11:13 PM
A reminder, you need 8 hearts or more to be able to buy a blue feather from the shippery (There are only 5 in stock. The rest will have to be found in the moutains) the only way I can make one available to you is if I have an up-to-date record on your Relationship-o-Meter! The simplest way of telling me is in brackes and the name of the person you want a heart for. Example: [[1+ for Sera]]

Allan-Hatai
08-11-2010, 04:19 AM
Soooo I'm accepted? I just want to make sure before I post so I don't seem obnoxious and assuming.

Crow
08-11-2010, 02:32 PM
Yup yup, your accepted. (Sorry, Kinda spaced out :sweat: )

PantsTheReaper
08-12-2010, 01:33 AM
So Crow, I take it your characters are Japanese or something? It actually took me this long to register all the names. And the fact that you used an honorific at one point.

Also, is it just me, or does my character have a Pseudo-Italian surname?

Crow
08-12-2010, 01:42 AM
Well, Nobu is full Japanese and Yunaki is only 1/2... Hence why Sera has natural red hair (Hanajii's is just dyed purple. His original hair colour is brown) Julia and Julie are just big anime buffs... They use honorifics with everyone (They are actually Canadian)

And yeah, he does :P

Crow
08-12-2010, 07:31 PM
Heh, so once the discussion between Alan and Nobu is done... I'll start the next day if it's alright with everyone.

Crow
08-13-2010, 03:06 AM
It's a new day ^ ^

PantsTheReaper
08-13-2010, 03:13 AM
It's kinda hard to miss the giant red letters XD

Crow
08-13-2010, 03:14 AM
Meh, it helps for those that just skim through the pages :P

PantsTheReaper
08-13-2010, 06:55 PM
Hey, Crow? I think you might want to turn down the gameplay references just a bit. Your posts are starting to sound a bit like a deconstruction of the game logic.

Crow
08-13-2010, 06:56 PM
oh, oops! I'll edit it.

Mary Sue
08-17-2010, 12:48 AM
I love Harvet Moon. I think I could get into a casual game like this. :)
Curiously...what's the male/female ratio? I'm comfortable playing either gender.

Crow
08-17-2010, 02:10 AM
Well, I'm hoping to have 6 males and 6 females. So play whatever you are comfortable with ^ ^ even multiple characters are fine with me.

Mary Sue
08-17-2010, 02:11 AM
Perhaps one of each then? :D
I'll get right on it.

Crow
08-17-2010, 02:12 AM
Hee hee ^ ^ thank you very much :D

Mary Sue
08-17-2010, 04:38 AM
So here's my first profile after looking for a picture for FOREVER! XD

Name: Payton Cummings
Birthday: Summer 18
Personallity: Payton is an outdoors girl who loves sports and nature. She's an active, happy girl who is blunt and lacks subtlety. However, her open and optimistic personality draws others to her. She loves anything to do with the outdoors: hiking, swimming, fishing...it doesn't matter. She's smart, but her "leap before you look" personality means she doesn't always think things through. Payton loves summer fruits, sunflowers, and yellow gemstones and she dislikes mayonaise and cold weather.
Biography: Payton used to live in a fairly large town that was too small to be considered a city. She was the middle child of a family with five daughters. Most of her life, Payton spent outdoors to escape the constant drama. She wasn't like her girly, intelligent, feminine sisters. One day, she decided she needed to see the world, and when she turned 18 she packed up and left. Her parents didn't approve, but they supported her nonetheless. She traveled for two years before stumbling upon Twilight Valley.
Currency: 500g
Played by: Mary Sue
Image:http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b32/Luna-sama/cow.jpg

Crow
08-17-2010, 04:57 AM
Ok, 1st of two is accepted :P

Mary Sue
08-17-2010, 05:43 AM
Here's the second. Hope he's okay. :)

Name: Cody Marshal
Birthday: Spring 22
Do you live with your family?: He lives with his Aunt, Lyla Marshal (34)

Personallity: Cody is a gentle spirit. He's not really quiet, but he speaks softly and never raises his voice even when he's angry. He is spiritual and loves music and is learning how to play the violin. He's more of a feminine male, and is a bit old fashioned. He loves his Auntie Lyla more than anything in the world and would do anything for her. Cody loves flowers (especially Cosmos and Roses), he also enjoys anything sweet and dislikes pickles and red curry.

Biography: Cody was sent to live with his Aunt when he was very little because his father was in between jobs and couldn't support him. Though he's visited a couple of times, Cody's dad never stayed around and with only his Aunt to raise him, he tended to take a liking to more...sensitive... subjects. He began writing poetry and practicing music. He spent a lot of time contemplating life, and felt a connection to the chapel. He serves as a Pastor in Twilight Valley even though he is young because the previous Pastor died from old age while he was still training Cody. Cody does his best to learn on his own, and people are easy on him at service because he is still learning. He also has a slight stutter that comes out every now and then.
Currency: 500g + 700g a week for services
Played by: Mary Sue
Image:
http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa252/blueloona/sun.jpg

Crow
08-17-2010, 02:05 PM
Ooooo, Accepted ^ ^ you may begin posting when you are ready :)

Mary Sue
08-18-2010, 05:39 AM
I'm going to skim the other posts first.

EDIT: Cody's age is 18... Do you want me to change it?

Sir Manguydude
08-18-2010, 05:57 AM
I just realized, there is no Craftsman/Artisan in this town! If you wouldn't mind, I will make a nice grizzle Craftman, and his man serva...I mean employees.

Mary Sue
08-18-2010, 06:40 AM
O.o

i'm scared....

Crow
08-18-2010, 04:13 PM
Mary: nah, my bad. I'll go change it.

Man: Sure, go ahead... But be aware of the RPA rules and everything ok? ^ ^

Staplers
08-23-2010, 03:12 AM
Name: Mejel Fortenza (pronounced “me-gel”)
Are you a new citizen?: Yes

Personality: Fairly outgoing, eager to talk about topics concerning arts, but finds to be disconnected when talking about physical labor. Quick to find beauty in odd places, and has something nice to say about anyone he approaches. Often working in large areas, Mejel dislikes small enclosed spaces. Avoids physical work as much as possible. Pays close attention to detail and tends to be a perfectionist. He finds animals beautiful from a distance, but is a bit reluctant to approach them. Regardless of his artistic foresight, he’s an awful cook but enjoys good food.

Biography: Raised in a small town across the county, Mejel was raised in an industrialized family. His father was a coal miner and mother worked in a tailor shop. Among him, he was the last of three children his parents had. His two older brothers quickly gained favor with his father by obtaining a workable trade. His oldest brother became a leather-worker, while his second brother became a miner like his father.
Mejel saw life much differently then his family. He often became more creative and strived to find beauty in the most mundane of objects. His parents would come home only to find a young Mejel smearing mud across the floor, claiming he was trying to bring the outdoors closer to his room.
While it was difficult for his father to grasp his creativity, Mejel’s mother understood better, and bought him an easel and paint set. He would paint landscapes, portraits, town activities, then sell his works in the market. He became quite popular during those days and sold many paintings. With the money he was earning, Mejel’s father was able to become more acceptable of his son’s creative edge.
Curiosity drove Mejel to study sculpture, clothing, jewelry and other artistic crafts. Traveling out of town to attend a small school of fine arts, he learned different methods of expression, and studied history as well.
After quickly graduating, he decided to travel to Twilight Valley. This would be the town that he thinks would start a modest, but encouraging start to his artistic career.
Picture: http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/dd24/bubbapete/anime-1.jpg?1282532905

Crow
08-23-2010, 03:46 PM
Yay, you are accepted :D you may begin posting whenever.

Staplers
08-23-2010, 04:43 PM
So do I just stroll into town? I'm not sure if I want to read 200+ posts to update myself, lol

Crow
08-23-2010, 04:49 PM
Well, currently there is a storm going on... so I would wait until the storm passes (it won't take long)

Shimahamaru
08-23-2010, 06:38 PM
Would it be too late for me to apply for a place at the hospital??

Crow
08-23-2010, 07:53 PM
no, not late at all, go right ahead ^ ^

Shimahamaru
08-23-2010, 08:17 PM
Name: Ike Thompson
Birthday: July 28
Are you a new Citizen?: Nope
Do you live with your family?: Again, nope
Personality: Generally upbeat person who deals with stress well. Tries to be friendly, but when someone just doesn't rub the right way with him, he doesn't try to hide it. When, on the other hand, someone doesn't like him and he feels that this was based on a misunderstanding, he will go to great lengths to correct his standing.
Biography: Ike was born and raised in the big city, a place far away from humble Twilight Valley. There, the world seemed busier. Even as a child, he had the feeling that adults jobs were to do as many things in as little time possible. He did exceptionally well in school, and due to the eager encouragment from his parents, he decided early on that he was going into a medical career. After only a year of studies, there was no doubt that this was the job for him.

Eventually, he was assigned to making house calls, and began to travel all around, going to those in need. He was shocked by the changes he found when he left the city. Everything was so much more peaceful. He didn't feel as if he needed to finish up with this patient in under five minutes. He found that soon, he was overwhelmed whenever he went back into town. It was as if he had had his eyes opened. There wasn't anything wrong with his current life, it just didn't fit him as a whole. So he moved to Twilight Valley, where he now resides.
Currency: 500 + 2000 a week
Played by: Shimahamaru
Image:http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p33/ShadowAngelHell/guys/032.jpg

Crow
08-23-2010, 08:23 PM
Alrighty, I love the picture.... but you are missing a Bio! *gasps*

Once that's fixed, I'll be more than happy to accept you. :foxy:

Crow
08-23-2010, 08:40 PM
Alrighty, so big announcement! I am adding more jobs to the list... (not more buildings, but more jobs) stay tuned to the first page to check them out.

Shimahamaru
08-23-2010, 08:41 PM
Well, that's what the big "Incomplete" part was for! And of course I'm working on the personality more as well. I just had to get off of the comp for a while.

EDIT: In that case, I'll save my final charry edition for the new job list. Might see something interesting...

Koni
08-23-2010, 08:43 PM
Eh? An RP about Harvest Moon? Oh I do so enjoy that game. :D

Ah, darn you Shim! I was heading for Doctor after I was finished reading the 'In Character'. Any chance I could be a nurse?

Shimahamaru
08-23-2010, 08:44 PM
Eh? An RP about Harvest Moon? Oh I do so enjoy that game. :D

Ah, darn you Shim! I was heading for Doctor after I was finished reading the 'In Character'. Any chance I could be a nurse?

*Shima

And like I said, I might be switching to a different one - HOLY CRAP!! EPIC SMILEY:-amhappy-

Crow
08-23-2010, 08:51 PM
NEW JOBS ADDED ^ ^

we now have 8 spots available (Go check it out, you'll be happy :D)

Shimahamaru
08-23-2010, 08:53 PM
Yay! More peeps! Anyway, gonna stick with the doctor. Btw, crow, side note. Looking at your St. Baludar's thread.

Crow
08-23-2010, 08:57 PM
Oh la la ^ ^ do I detect a fan? *grins happily*

and Alrighty, all I ask is that you put an N/A or ??? under the bio part as to not confuzzle people.

Shimahamaru
08-23-2010, 08:58 PM
*looks for the subtract rep button just for that.*

And I'm finishing it up as I type... well, obviously not, since I'm typing this as I type, but you get what I mean... STOP OVER ANALYZING IT!

Crow
08-23-2010, 09:02 PM
ooopsies *cowers in fear from the power of the newb* I over-analyze everything. It's my job (it is acutally a part of my job in real life too. I'm a Peircer/ Tattoo Artist, so you kind of need to be anal on details and such)

Koni
08-23-2010, 09:04 PM
Alright, a nurse might actually make more sense for the character I have in mind, now that I think about it. If it's just selling potions anyway.

I'll get a character together ASAP. I've noticed all the females have been a little cheery, so prepare yourselves for a bit of a downer. >:3

Crow
08-23-2010, 09:05 PM
Yush, we are a cheerful bunch. And a downer might help actually.

Shimahamaru
08-23-2010, 09:07 PM
Hey now, just because I'm a noob doesn't mean that I'm oblivious as to the mechanics of a roleplay. Also, considering I'm the type who over analyzes anything and everything, simply because I have nothing else to do (I'm ADHD, so basically my thought processes ="Ludicrous Speed") I probably shouldn't be talking.

Oh, and Koni, just make sure you don't turn into person with a crazy, sadist profile, then in the rp you act absolutely normal and full of sunshine. It's much better to have a bunch of happy people roleplaying them well than it is to have a good distribution but in reality they all act the same.

Shimahamaru
08-23-2010, 09:12 PM
Ooh! Ooh! Crow! Can I ask if I can arrive in the town today? As in I was a transfer? Considering the 6 pages of posts (I use 40 posts per page), I would greatly appreciate not having to read a mini-novel before I start rping. *please-face*

Crow
08-23-2010, 09:14 PM
Well, like I said. A storm is currently occuring in Twilight valley. I'd reccomend that new arrivals don't post until it's over (it won't take long, I promise)

Shimahamaru
08-23-2010, 09:16 PM
M'kay. Also, I just began to read the thread (skimming, I'll admit), and I realized that I had no idea as to the recommended post size. Is there a max char. limit or something? As in would you be fine if someone posted pages of text?

Crow
08-23-2010, 09:26 PM
The ammount of text has to be a minimum of one paragraph (that's just my personal preference) writer's block is my only exeption. So post as much as you want.

Shimahamaru
08-23-2010, 09:29 PM
Yay! That means awesome starting post! Probably!... If I feel like it... In other words, if I start it, and when I get back from dropping off my sis. at XC I still have time to finish it, it'll be epic... sooo.... yeah...

Crow
08-23-2010, 09:37 PM
Awesome ^ ^.

Allan-Hatai
08-23-2010, 10:03 PM
Wow... I have no internet for a few days and we have two new people! Yay for another person who's seen Spaceballs! I busted a gut when you pulled that quote out, Shima.

Shimahamaru
08-23-2010, 10:03 PM
Wow, and only on day two??? You and Higurashi are getting along well!

Crow
08-23-2010, 10:05 PM
Yup, Caedan and Sera definitly are made for each other.

Shimahamaru
08-23-2010, 10:07 PM
Allan, Spaceballs is a spoof surpassed only by "Kung Pow! Enter the Fist!"

And I'm sure they are! *holds up a sign for arranged marriages*

Allan-Hatai
08-23-2010, 10:07 PM
*sigh* And he was the perfect age for Mel... Oh well, looks like she and Alan are doing pretty good...
Though I'd find it hilarious if a younger guy fell for her and she had to choose between them.

Higurashi
08-23-2010, 10:09 PM
26 is perfect xD?

Crow
08-23-2010, 10:10 PM
You also have to remember that Nobu (Sera's father) doesn't like Caedan eyeing his daughter... it'll be interesting.

And I just totally made a reference from the terminator *points to post*

Crow
08-23-2010, 10:17 PM
I'd like to add that when it comes to relationships, I know that it takes a while to form in the actual games... But in order to keep the story-line moving, I reccomend to have things sped up only slightly to keep things flowing.

Allan-Hatai
08-23-2010, 10:25 PM
Really, you did? I can't find it, but I've only seen it once... On TV...
And personally, I like it better when the romance takes a little bit. In my characters quick seems fake.

Higurashi
08-23-2010, 10:26 PM
*shrug*

Koni
08-23-2010, 10:34 PM
Name: Yuna Shikami
Birthday: Fall 27
Are you a new Citizen?: Yes.
Do you live with your family?: No.

Personality: Yuna tends to act like she wants no one around, and in part, this is true, but she doesn't like being alone all too well either. She sometimes has trouble finding the right words to say during a conversation. She has a great deal of knowledge, particularly about medicine and aid, but doesn't like to openly express it. She enjoys simply looking at the moon, taking walks at night, reading, and just thinking to herself. Oddly enough, she also likes plushies or anything else that's 'huggable'. Despite this, she doesn't like animals very much.

Biography: Yuna has lived a secluded life. She was always moving from one house to the next and never had any time for friends. She eventually got into books and found that she couldn't stop reading them. Her interests later led her to academic research of foreign herbs and materials needed for new medicines, where she would set off to study distant places, away from everyone else. Unfortunately, her small boat suffered some damage and she was forced to set ashore at the location known as "Twilight Valley"...

Currency: 500G (weekly wages go here when I find out her work schedule)
Played by: Koni
Image:
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e122/foxfire255/Bluehairedgirl_foruse.jpg

Hope this is fine. I usually spend days or even weeks devising a character.

And did someone say something about Kung Pow?

Mary Sue
08-23-2010, 10:44 PM
@Allan-Hatai: A younger male? Was that a reference to Cody? Lol

On a side note: I didn't mean to make my characters too cheery....I'm trying to make Cody a calm person. Payton's a loud tomboy...I really want to play them realistically. And I'm a fan of slower relationships in Roleplays as well.

Allan-Hatai
08-23-2010, 10:48 PM
No, I think Cody's on his way to being taken. I'm not really sure what Mel's personality is... She kind of developed her own and didn't tell me till I tried to write her.

Crow
08-23-2010, 10:52 PM
:P I can handle doing a slower relationship too, I'm just thinking in the long run.

Shimahamaru
08-23-2010, 10:53 PM
*awaits the end of the storm*

Crow
08-23-2010, 10:55 PM
Oh and Koni, you are accepted ^ ^

Shimahamaru
08-23-2010, 11:17 PM
gonna jump in w/ you staplers...

Edit: Woops, nevermind. Misread that at first and thought you meant he was in a wagon of some sort... nevermind.

Koni
08-23-2010, 11:41 PM
Woohoo! I feel so special now.

Also, where is the mayor? I can't remember reading about him in the IC thread.

Crow
08-23-2010, 11:51 PM
Well, the mayor is an NPC. You can use him as needed. His name is Mayor Jesthford Hune.

Allan-Hatai
08-24-2010, 03:13 AM
Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, Joe seems determined to stick to Mel's side or something... It cracks me up.

Crow
08-24-2010, 03:16 AM
Hee hee hee, I think he's "seeing if the fruit is ripe" :D

Allan-Hatai
08-24-2010, 03:20 AM
ROFL. And he's younger than her. There just aren't enough girls I guess.-amhappy-
I think it's funny when guys fight over girls. Not so much when girls fight over guys, though...

Staplers
08-24-2010, 03:23 AM
Ima wondering if I should make a tree fall on mah dude to add some zing

Crow
08-24-2010, 03:27 AM
:P well let's see... The ratio is 6 girls to 7 guys (minus one from each category however, Since Caedan and Sera right now are... yeeeah.... So it'll come up to 5 girls and 6 guys)

PantsTheReaper
08-24-2010, 03:31 AM
I think it's funnier when guys fight over girls because we spend more time actually trying to get the girl than stop each other. I've seen girls fight over guys. They make life hell for each other. At least in school.

Crow
08-24-2010, 03:38 AM
Oh yeah, us ladies can be vicious when it comes to that. That's why I turn off my instant messaging and social networkings when i'm in the summer months... my excuse: "I don't wanna hear it" that's exaxtly what I put on them and my friends know not to tell me any gossip about boys and such because "I don't want to hear it"

Staplers
08-24-2010, 03:39 AM
... Unless some of the guys are gay!! *gasp*

Crow
08-24-2010, 03:42 AM
Yup, and that's their choice. As long as the other reciprocates feelings, it's fine.

Crow
08-24-2010, 03:43 AM
And Jesus.... John Cleese at 11:45 at night isn't the best thing in the world.

"I'm Eccentric! rar rar rar!"

Staplers
08-24-2010, 03:44 AM
Never the less... I'm sure those numbers are bound to change since you've just added eight brand new slots to the role play... could turn out either way!

Crow
08-24-2010, 03:46 AM
you have a point, and since I'm allowing multiple characters from the same user. Your aspirations may unfold themselves :P

Staplers
08-24-2010, 03:50 AM
you have a point, and since I'm allowing multiple characters from the same user. Your aspirations may unfold themselves :P

Oh we've got a clever one!!

Regardless I think I'll stick with the one character thus far. I've signed up to most of the Role Plays that posted in my "Looking for Role Plays" thread.

Crow
08-24-2010, 03:51 AM
Hmmm, have you signed up for my latest one? it takes place in our country after all :P

Crow
08-24-2010, 03:56 AM
Oh-ho-ho snap! Poor Mel!

Staplers
08-24-2010, 03:57 AM
I don't believe I have

Crow
08-24-2010, 03:59 AM
Well, it's called "St. Baludar Hospital"

Shimahamaru
08-24-2010, 01:13 PM
I'm just waiting for Caiden and Sera to have a fight and break up. Those are always fun to watch in rps, because normally people roleplay them so terribly it's funny.

Crow
08-24-2010, 03:31 PM
I dunno if they will or not. Something might happen that'll say otherwise.

and congrats on getting full membership ^ ^

Shimahamaru
08-24-2010, 03:39 PM
Yay! No more yellow!

Crow
08-24-2010, 03:51 PM
It's a glorious moment, beleive me. It only took a day or so for my membership to change (I signed up on this site around 2 months ago)

Shimahamaru
08-24-2010, 11:20 PM
*is waiting for the fing storm to end so he can do something*

Anti-rain dance time!

PantsTheReaper
08-25-2010, 04:50 AM
Mind if we skip the actual card playing?

Allan-Hatai
08-25-2010, 04:56 AM
Nope, not atall. I was actually going to suggest the same thing.

PantsTheReaper
08-25-2010, 05:00 AM
So who wins then?

Allan-Hatai
08-25-2010, 05:01 AM
I'm betting Mel.

PantsTheReaper
08-25-2010, 05:17 AM
Of course you would. I honestly don't care. There's an explanation for each person:

*Mel: Her favorite game. Of course she would have the most skill.

*Alan: He said his skill was rusty. He could be hustling them.

*Joe: Quick learner or beginner's luck.

Allan-Hatai
08-25-2010, 05:29 AM
What if they played three games and everyone won once?

PantsTheReaper
08-25-2010, 06:11 AM
That would be plausible, but unlikely. Again, we have a veteran, a possible hustler or someone who hasn't played in a long time, and a beginner. If the veteran was going easy and purposefully tripping up, then the hustler/former player would be the most likely to win. But you can never discount beginner's luck. But if the veteran went full force, she would most likely win. I'd say 70% chance of victory for the veteran, 20% for the hustler, and 10% for the beginner.

Who wins the next game depends on how each person improves. If the beginner is a fast learner and manages to pick up the game before the hustler/former player could defrost, they would most likely win. But the opposite is possible, along with the veteran winning again. 55/30/15

The third game is much more evenly split. 40/35/25

...I really shouldn't be reading articles about Sherlock Holmes before I post. That bit of long winded over analysis aside, why not? I'm fine with it, seriously.

Shimahamaru
08-25-2010, 11:12 AM
I vote I win all your moola, then run around frolicking in my piles of money...

Just a suggestion...

PantsTheReaper
08-25-2010, 11:19 AM
...I vote that I cut off your access to alcohol from now on. There will be random inspections and you will be submitted to a breathalyzer. Peeing in a cup will also be an activity. Just to be safe...

Shimahamaru
08-25-2010, 11:49 AM
Huh, that sounds a lot like what my parents make me do... Weird.

On another note, a bit of fun to have with your parents. In the morning, put your hand on your forehead and ask your parents how to get rid of a hangover. Complain about a headache, then, go about doing whatever they said. Say that you were just wondering if they'd do anything if you were fine.

Crow
08-25-2010, 03:55 PM
Alrighty, if everyone is good and settled into theif respective bunkers... We can skip till the weather get's better. All those in favour say: "Duckie!"

Shimahamaru
08-25-2010, 07:48 PM
DUCKIE DUCKIE DUCKIE DUCKIE!

:psyduck::psyduck::psyduck::psyduck::psyduck:

Crow
08-25-2010, 08:00 PM
I'll take that as a yes... :P I've been reading the posts, and I assume that all ties, heart events and romantic events *cough* Sera and Caedan *cough* are somewhat finished, so I think I can end the storm soon enough... unless there are things preventing it like a continuing conversating for example.

Allan-Hatai
08-25-2010, 09:40 PM
Nothing that I know of.

Crow
08-25-2010, 09:45 PM
Alrighty ^ ^ that's good to know. Once Higu-cutie gets on, I'll end the storm.

Crow
08-26-2010, 02:20 AM
Ok! it's a new day ^ ^ new people can start posting now.

Allan-Hatai
08-26-2010, 03:39 AM
I'll have to post tomorrow. I just realized I have more homework than I thought I did.

Shimahamaru
08-26-2010, 08:20 PM
I'll post after you, because I too have work to do right now.

Allan-Hatai
08-26-2010, 09:04 PM
Okay, where is everyone who was in the bar sleeping?

Shimahamaru
08-26-2010, 09:13 PM
I believe so.

Allan-Hatai
08-26-2010, 09:21 PM
Okay, that's not how the question was phrased, Shima. What I'm asking is: where did Joe and Alan sleep?

Shimahamaru
08-26-2010, 09:23 PM
Oh, woops! *sorry face* I misread it as "Where is everyone sleeping? In the bar, right?" Can't answer the next question...

Allan-Hatai
08-26-2010, 09:48 PM
It's alright. You get too used to people who don't use punctuation correctly, or at all sometimes, and then you make mistakes when reading other things. Totally understand.

Mary Sue
08-26-2010, 09:56 PM
Aliens are making thier home over my neighborhood so if I loose signal I'm sorry.

Shimahamaru
08-26-2010, 10:04 PM
Okay... guess that I'mma gonna go nao! Just an intro though, so someone else gets to do the awkward approaching part!

Shimahamaru
08-27-2010, 12:21 AM
xD Crow, it seems like you didn't notice my post until that last one! Nice save though.

Crow
08-27-2010, 12:23 AM
No problem ^ ^ It's what I do.

Shimahamaru
08-27-2010, 12:27 AM
xD I'm sure it is. Posting time!

PantsTheReaper
08-27-2010, 12:48 AM
Well, I'm either on the seat or on the floor, the same with Joe, most likely.

Mary Sue
08-27-2010, 12:53 AM
Put the Miner on the floor. He likes dirt. XD

Shimahamaru
08-27-2010, 12:55 AM
Mary Sue just got a point.

*psssst... crow... *points to thread*... *

EDIT: XD you just can't win timing-wise, can you?

Crow
08-27-2010, 01:03 AM
not really no :P

Shimahamaru
08-27-2010, 01:05 AM
Don't stick your tongue out at me!! Or else I'll be forced to bring out da tuna! (awesome that they actually had an emote for my previously trademarked tunage)

PantsTheReaper
08-27-2010, 01:26 AM
I think the shelter has a concrete floor...

Shimahamaru
08-27-2010, 01:28 AM
*glares at kamakazi*

You just... lost a point.

PantsTheReaper
08-27-2010, 01:38 AM
Buh?

Shimahamaru
08-27-2010, 01:39 AM
Hey! You going for two mister?

PantsTheReaper
08-27-2010, 01:50 AM
No thank you, I just came back from dinner.

Shimahamaru
08-27-2010, 01:54 AM
O.O ...

WHERE'S MY TIP!

PantsTheReaper
08-27-2010, 02:06 AM
In hell.

Shimahamaru
08-27-2010, 02:10 AM
Yay! You know my home address!!! Fun stuff!

Allan-Hatai
08-27-2010, 02:35 AM
Bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha....
You guys crack me up.

PantsTheReaper
08-27-2010, 02:36 AM
Yay. I made people laugh at my stupidity. Wooooo. *waves flag*

Shimahamaru
08-27-2010, 11:19 AM
Yay, I make people laugh because I told them my address! ^>^ (for those that missed it; 666 Hell End)

Crow
08-27-2010, 03:32 PM
So, how is everyone liking the roleplay so far?

PantsTheReaper
08-27-2010, 03:39 PM
I like it. It's sailing along real smoothly.

Koni
08-27-2010, 04:06 PM
Alright, I've held off long enough. I always have to overdo intro's. Just think of crashing a ship as maxing out your fatigue. l3

Oh the irony, Kamakazi.

PantsTheReaper
08-27-2010, 04:13 PM
...You just had to use a boat, didn't you.

Koni
08-27-2010, 04:20 PM
Yes. Yes I did. :D

Staplers
08-28-2010, 04:48 AM
So far so good!

I had quite a bit to read even though... you guys sure post at a quick rate!

Crow
08-28-2010, 04:56 AM
That we do ^ ^

Sir Manguydude
08-28-2010, 05:46 AM
I find it hard to keep up, with my school and work schedule but I will make it work.

Crow
08-28-2010, 03:18 PM
Sorries about that :sweat:

I'm sure it'll slow up around the 7th of september, that's when I start school.

Mary Sue
08-28-2010, 04:14 PM
I usually get lucky and only have to read a page to catch up. XD

Sir Manguydude
08-29-2010, 06:25 AM
*RAGE* Can't a man be gentleman like without being thought that he is trying to mack on the ladies?

PantsTheReaper
08-29-2010, 02:49 PM
Yes. I do it all the time. You just have to do it in the right situations and word it correctly. I don't think walking a girl home in the morning and saying it's so the walk is more enjoyable counts as selfless and gentlemanly.

Allan-Hatai
08-29-2010, 06:37 PM
LOL. She wasn't actually being rude, she just didn't care either way.

Staplers
08-30-2010, 08:32 PM
*RAGE* Can't a man be gentleman like without being thought that he is trying to mack on the ladies?

Why yes! But then again fathers will always view men with their daughters as potential serial killers...

Sir Manguydude
08-30-2010, 09:14 PM
I guess that never bothered me, because I AM A SERIAL KILLER. Not really, or maybe I am, who knows.

Staplers
08-30-2010, 09:17 PM
I guess that never bothered me, because I AM A SERIAL KILLER. Not really, or maybe I am, who knows.

I'm willing to bet money that you aren't

PantsTheReaper
08-30-2010, 09:21 PM
I second that.

Lidrelina
08-31-2010, 12:00 AM
Are you still looking for players? I love harvest moon!

Crow
08-31-2010, 12:00 AM
Sure, by all means you can apply ^ ^

Lidrelina
08-31-2010, 12:20 AM
Name: Ana Haru
Birthday: Winter 4
Personality: Ana is very fun loving and sassy. She loves to read and just sit outside. She always has something to say and hates when people interrupt her. Ana loves to be surrounded by friends, and really doesn't like to always be alone, which could be hard, living in a house by herself. All in all, Ana is very easy to get along with, though she might take a while to fully trust someone. She loves helping and will do whatever someone asks, she has a hard time saying "no". Animals are also one of her favorite things and back at her old home, she had a dog named Miki. Unfortunately, she was forced to leave her at home.
Biography: Ana was born in a valley a few days away from Twilight Valley. She ended up with four brothers and three sisters, making the house always full. This is why she doesn't like being alone, she's never been alone her entire life. Once she turned 21, like with all the others that were older than her, she moved out. All of the others went to big cities, but she choose Twilight Valley. As much as she didn't want to be alone, she still kind of wanted the quiet that she could get. Now that she is here, she can't wait to start her new life.
Currency: 500g
Played by: Lidrelina
Image: http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l295/daniel_rs_angel/animegirl-1.jpg

Crow
08-31-2010, 12:21 AM
Alrighty, You're accepted :3 you may begin posting whenever.

Lidrelina
08-31-2010, 12:23 AM
Yay! Thanks!

Crow
08-31-2010, 12:34 AM
No problem :3

Crow
08-31-2010, 12:56 AM
I have made a poll in regards to the festival coming up in 7 days (real time) then once the voting time is up, we'll see who will represent the harvest goddess in the Goddess/ Flower Festival.

Mary Sue
08-31-2010, 02:46 AM
lol so far the polls are tied four ways. XD

Allan-Hatai
08-31-2010, 03:25 AM
That's because all the girls are voting for themselves. I think the guys will be the deciding vote.

Mary Sue
08-31-2010, 03:35 AM
I did not vote for myself. Thank you. XD

Allan-Hatai
08-31-2010, 03:46 AM
That would be why both Julie and Sera have votes, right?

Staplers
08-31-2010, 03:49 AM
Mejel should win! Damn this sexist role play![/obvious sarcasm]

Mary Sue
08-31-2010, 03:49 AM
.....Maybe.... >.>

Koni
08-31-2010, 08:00 AM
Bah! Blast all you extroverts and your blasted sociability! BLAST YOU I SAY!

On a side note: I now dominate page 25.

Crow
08-31-2010, 11:56 AM
Well, a fact is I actually haven't voted yet :P

Crow
08-31-2010, 12:03 PM
And no worries, at the harvest festival in the fall there is a contest for the harvest god that'll have the same voting principles as the Goddess festival.... Then the harvest god and the harvest goddess will share a spotlight dance at the harvest festival.

PantsTheReaper
08-31-2010, 12:43 PM
I almost don't want to vote out of RL experience. DX

Also, you should throw baker back into the job list and remove Tim. I may be wrong, but I think his player made all of one post back in the first few pages.

Crow
08-31-2010, 12:51 PM
Will do, Will do.

Mary Sue
09-01-2010, 04:39 PM
Remind me: What's the mayor's name again? And could someone else play him so I'm not rping with myself? XD

Crow
09-01-2010, 04:43 PM
alrighty, I'll do it for now.

Mary Sue
09-01-2010, 04:46 PM
Thank you, Crow! I will put away the deep fryer. :)

Crow
09-01-2010, 04:48 PM
o-o

Mary Sue
09-01-2010, 04:53 PM
*whistles while wheeling away the cart while faint cries of help come from the covered part underneath*