PDA

View Full Version : Share your recipes!

AxelVanDeriz
04-07-2014, 06:31 AM
(Wasn't whether this would go here or somewhere else, so I'm putting it here, move if needed ^^)

Cheater's pizza:

Bread dough, flattened
Tomato paste
Italian seasonings
Cheese and toppings of choice

Stir Italian seasonings into tomato paste and let it chill in the fridge while flattening dough and stretching to the proper size. Spread the seasoned tomato paste over dough, add cheese followed by toppings, followed by a bit more cheese Bake until the dough is golden-brown at about 350#

For added fun: Wrap mozzerella sticks into the edges of the dough by placing them 2/3 an inch from the very edge of the dough, in a circle all around until the first meets the last, wrap the edge of the dough around the mozzerella until you no longer see it and the dough crust is tucked beneath the sticks, bake as instructed and voila! Cheese stuffed crust Cheater's pizza!

Kris
04-07-2014, 11:29 AM
*Moves to Recipes + winery section*

Maya
04-07-2014, 11:40 AM
I'll share a quick, easy dessert that looks like it took much longer.

1 bag of small, twisted pretzels
1 bag of Rolos candy
1 bag of almonds or whatever nuts you like

Heat oven to 350 degrees. Line the pretzels on baking sheet. Put one Rolo in the middle of each pretzel. Place almond on top of Rolo and bake for 15 to 30 seconds until candy starts to melt. Remove and use fork to press almond and candy flat into pretzel and let cool. It's like homemade candy without all the work.

TheNever
04-23-2015, 04:39 PM
spiced meat.

This recipe is good for a small or big occasion.
You can do this from any meat cooked or raw.
There is many kinds of spiced meat, of which cultural setting is based from.
But this recipe I share is from the Spanish spices you add. From the country Spain known for music and spiced food.
To in this cultural differences from Spain and other similar country appearances. Spanish cooking add in the spice of good mixture to musical delight. But, I digress on the history of their cooking and not the recipe.

First you need to wash hand until every nook and cranny is covered in soap. Rinse off with warm water.

Second you need these ingredients.

Tbsp of Salt
Tbsp of pepper
Tsp of garlic Salt

Sauce mix.

1/2 a cup of all purpose seasoning. ( if larger meat just put one cup)
Tsp of garlic salt
Dash of BBQ dry rub.
Tsp of chili powder.

I give you a secret I usually add lemon juice to my meat. ;)

you need whole cut pork or beef even poultry. ( pot roast, brisket, ribs, etc. Doesn't matter on which type of sets of meat. Must be able to marinate in a sauce. )
If using a leftover meat or fully cooked meat. Make sure it's whole meat or diced, ground meat is too light to hold the sauce or glaze. Meat must be seasoned before cooked. (Remember you must chop, dice, or pull meat to full cook with sauce)
Okay, when cooking raw meat pre- heat oven or stove top for five minutes or until hot depending of oven)
Season meat first before putting the hunk of meat to roast. Make sure you heat is set to 375℉ if needed 400℉.

Make sure meat is fully cooked before adding sauce. There you go. My recipe on Spanish spiced meat.