PDA

View Full Version : {R} Trigger Happy

Neon
08-11-2010, 04:41 AM
Warning~ Rated R for Nudity, Sexual Content, Drug Uses, Alcohol Uses, Violence, Gore, and Foul Language.

Trigger Happy

http://i36.tinypic.com/9pq07s.jpg

The year is 2016, not much has changed. It's December and one of the coldest winters New York has every had...

Harmony is a senior in high school and has just turned eighteen and started working, as a reporter. Her boss assigns her a job to sneak about the town and find out as much as she can about this murderer. But it turns out that there are victims that seem to be either shot or supposedly bleed to death. When she sneaks to the morgue she inspects a body that bleed to death and finds there are to puncher holes on the neck of the victim. But there seems to be nothing of that sort in the victims that were shot. Just a bullet in their chest.

Harmony slowly discovers that one of the murders is her brother, and she goes to talk to him. He says he is trying to find the murder, because he knows that he is stalking his little sister.... Harmony and fears she may be his next target.

When Harmony finds out this news she doesn’t report her brother but becomes invisible and starts to wander the school without anybody noticing accept for her best friend and the new boy, who seems to always smile and when she sees him heart gains a little hope…

Harmony doesn’t but her cow work seems to be trying to talk to her and ask her something but something always happens before he can ask her...

The Characters~

The Murder~

The New Guy~
Lavi Stone

The Coworker~

The Brother~

The Best Friend~
Rosalie Treasa Grigon

The Facts~

~Male
~Vampire
~Stalking Harmony
~Develops a Crush on Harmony

~Male
~Human
~Works With Harmony
~Has a Crush on Harmony

~Male
~Werewolf
~Is there to protect Harmony
~Slowly Develops a Crush on Harmony

~Male
~Brother Of Harmony

~Female
~Best Friend of Harmony

Just a few facts of the characters so you know how I would like them to be played when you chose the role and once the roles are filled the role-play will no longer accept characters.

The Form~

Form~
Name:
Date Of Birth:
Personality:
Background:
Drug or Alcohol Uses?:
Description/Picture:

The Update/Info

I'm not going to be able to get one from Sunday through Wednesday. Sorry, I’m going camping with friends. :D

P.S. I am going to be Very picky with the roles of the characters and most likely will not accept every sign up. -goodz-

Neon
08-11-2010, 04:44 AM
Form~
Name: Harmony Millers
Date Of Birth: February, 16
Personality:
Fun, Crazy, Funny, Smart, Serious.
Background:
Was a cheerleader but Quit when she was seventeen and got her first job, not being able to handle the stress of school, work and all of the sports she was in she gave up all of them accept for baseball and volleyball, witch she still plays. Is the lower class pretty girl now that she quite cheerleading. Is Single but to caught up in her work to notice guys or be in a relationship.
Drug or Alcohol Uses?: On Occasions
Description/Picture:
http://www.chapso.de/galpics/2007/06/30/14033/27375/7b5d01-1183238924.jpg

Neon
08-11-2010, 05:52 PM
*Updates* :horror:

Neon
08-12-2010, 12:11 AM
Trigger Happys Theme Song~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hij1b1kG0Mw&list=QL&shuffle=432&playnext=2

Neon
08-30-2010, 02:51 AM
Sorry just got back from Vacation was gone for a a couple weeks.

prudence
08-30-2010, 03:11 AM
i'm interested. :D

the best friend, please?

thesouleater
08-30-2010, 03:52 AM
This looks interesting. ^_^ Though, it seems kind of Twilight-ish, but with a twist. Vampires should not sparkle. T.T They should suck blood and eat people. Anyways, as long as it doesn't turn out too similar to Twilight, I should keep interest. Do you mind if I play the werewolf dude? ^_^

Neon
08-31-2010, 01:24 AM
i'm interested.

the best friend, please?

Just fill out the form and its all yours. :)

This looks interesting. Though, it seems kind of Twilight-ish, but with a twist. Vampires should not sparkle. T.T They should suck blood and eat people. Anyways, as long as it doesn't turn out too similar to Twilight, I should keep interest. Do you mind if I play the werewolf dude?

I actually hate the Twilight Vampire thing. They dont even show there fangs *Hand to forhead *Slap** I prefure the origanal blood sucking vampires not the ones that feed off of animals. >:U Dumb ass Twilight vampires.

And yes just fill out the form and he's all yours. :D

prudence
08-31-2010, 02:55 PM
Name: Rosalie Treasa Grigon

Date Of Birth: October, 29th.

Personality: While Rosalie had a kind personality, she also had a bitchy one. She wasn't near as perfect as people always thought of her to be. Yes, Rosalie was outgoing and she cared about her friends/family, but she was also very gullible. Rosalie was the type of person that if you were to tell her anything, anything at all-- she would believe it.

Background: Growing up, Rosalie always had her parents. But when she was old enough to move out, she had forgotten about them because her life was so chaotic. Being as chaotic, Rosalie was finally stopped by someone that was an RCMP and was told that both of her parents have died. The only thing that she had done was just stand there, not even showing a shad of tear. Of course, she taught herself not to cry-- and that crying was a stupid thing to do. Then she asked the officer, "How?" with a grimace on his face, he replied-- "They have been hit by a transport truck, and fell of the side of the road into the ditch, while the car rolled several feet away from the traffic." Now, it's been a few years later, and Rosalie had moved from the small town that she was in, to another town. Which seemed more like a city, but everyone called it a town. That's where she met her best friend, Harmony Millers. Though Harmony was pretty much into everything that she wasn't, Rosalie still went to all the sports games, and tributed to her best friend being in them.

Drug or Alcohol Uses?: Occassionally.

Description/Picture:

http://www.bcnn4youth.com/40601_34773_42725.jpg

Neon
08-31-2010, 04:09 PM
Accepted. :D

thesouleater
09-01-2010, 07:47 PM
Name: Lavi Stone
Date Of Birth: June 8th, 1998
Personality: Lavi is intelligent and smart, but you can't really tell because of his happy and careless actions. (Sorry if its not descriptive. I prefer to have a base for personality, then work on it while RP-ing.)
Background: Lavi has posed as a normal kid his whole life. Because of that, he's great at lying and acting, since being a normal human isn't what he is. He lives with his Uncle, since his parents were hunted down and killed by vampires. His Uncle moves around a lot, almost every year, because of his job. Though when Lavi finds out that the vampires that killed his parents are in the same town that his Uncle and him were in last year, he was determined to stay there until they were as dead as his parents. He eventually killed them and is now continuing living life with his Uncle.
Drug or Alcohol Uses?: None
Description/Picture: (If you don't mind anime-type pictures, I can draw one, but for now I'll describe him.) Lavi has bright orange/red hair and bright green eyes. He is often found smiling or cracking jokes. He normally wears black or dark blue jeans and a plain or striped shirt. He wears black converse or flipflops. Around his neck sits a shark-tooth necklace and he has a few different ear piercings. When its colder out he wears a heavy sweater or a long, ankle-length black coat.

Is this good? ^_^

Neon
09-01-2010, 11:45 PM
Accepted and yes u may use a anime picture if you like.

Neon
09-02-2010, 10:50 PM
I might not be on, tomorrow. :'(

Neon
09-07-2010, 01:15 AM
(flame)

Neon
09-18-2010, 02:39 PM
(Cant)