PDA

View Full Version : Broforce Battle: The Lone Wanderer vs Crying Wolf (Thelonewanderer vs. Cfavano0

Cfavano
05-06-2014, 04:44 AM
As soon as he passed through the door, he found himself outside. But it was not a jungle. he found himself in some sort of open area above a compound. And there was a blizzard raging, and his visibility was hampered. Off in the distance, was a figure running, and the sound of heavy breathing.. It is four legged and robotic. Wanderer would go forward a bit, to get a better look. The four legged figure would stop, brace its legs, and a large railgun mounted on it's back would be brought to bear. Wanderer would see some black birds flying off, startled. He was obviously not alone.

On the back of the robotic figure, a hatch opens up, revealing a feminine figure in a strange helmet. The railgun would retract on an arm backwards to her, so she could reach it. She then leans down, grab it, and look through the scope. "Wanderer..." She says, looking through the scope. "Found you."

"Cry..." She says, taking aim. "Cry for me." Her scope switches to thermal imaging, to get a better look. Energy would begin building up in the gun as electricity arcs all along it. "Go on..." She says. "Let me hear you cry!" She shouts, finally firing. Wanderer manages to duck out of the way, from hearing the shot, and narrowly misses dying as the fully charged shot causes an explosion which makes him land hard on his back. He gets up, but a second, uncharged shot clip him in the shoulder, leaving him unharmed, but lands him on his back once more. The shot also hits a tree which begins falling on him, but he rolls away from it. However, in the excitement, he's been separated from his gun. Still in shock and on his back, he looks around. He can see the faint outline of the figure that shot him.

"Come..." She says, softly. "Show me your tears. Let them flow! Cry... Until your eyes run red!" She then re-enters the mechanized suit, and it runs off. Wanderer can see his gun, and reaches for it. But then he hears automatic fire and cringes, but the pulls his gun to him as he notices several female soldiers in odd suits coming toward him.

He hears a voice on the wind saying: "Sad...so sad...so very, very sad. SO said I could DIEEEEE! AROOOOOOOOOOOO!" (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DGIL29k7T6w)

Thelonewanderer
05-06-2014, 11:59 PM
(The Lone Wanderer)

"Shit. Why a damn mech?" Lone said as he got to cover, trying to pick off the soldiers advancing towards him. He was trying to figure out how he was going to bring down this damn mech with a hunting rifle. After all, a .32 round is not much compared to a mech with a goddamn rail-gun sniper. What deity did I piss off this time? he thought.

Cfavano
05-07-2014, 01:50 AM
While the Haven soldiers advanced and fired their P90s, Crying wolf went to another location. The hatch opened again, and she took aim, firing. This bullet barely missed him, but destroyed the res of his cover. He'll have to find another place to take cover, or try disappearing into the snow.

Thelonewanderer
05-07-2014, 02:07 AM
(The Lone Wanderer)

Getting out of the way of the rail-gun shot, Lone was able to hit two of Haven Soldiers, taking them out of the fight. Keeping mobile, Lone went into the forest, trying to think of a plan to hit the mech sniper lady. Ok, think here. She pops up when ever she needs to take a shot. Got to wait till she aims, and fire. might jam up her damn gun, or even score a headshot and end this quickly. Lets hope my luck's up. He thought as he stopped moving, having lost the Haven troops.

Now, he was waiting for Wolf to pop up, hoping to land a critical shot, using VATS to help increase his chances of a hit.

Cfavano
05-07-2014, 03:07 AM
As Crying Wolf was about to fire another shot, her exposed body was peppered with shots. This made her retreat into her suit and howl. The robotic wolf then rushed toward The Lone Wanderer, and by it's trajectory will either knock him out of its way, or trample it underfoot. Either way it'll hurt. After doing that, it'll disappear into the snowstorm once more.

Thelonewanderer
05-07-2014, 11:52 PM
(The Lone Wanderer)

Seeing the mech coming at him, Lone rolled out of the way,still getting clipped by the mech as it flew by, spinning the wastelander in mid-air. Thankfully he landed on the side with the shoulder pad, so the damage was minimal, but it still hurt.

Getting up, Lone looked around, trying to spot the mech as he moved int he direction it went, hoping he could keep this up.

Cfavano
05-09-2014, 11:26 PM
It's tacks lead to a wide open area, there's some sort of trench visible, but Lone can't afford to take into the scenery as another shot whizzes by his head, almost taking his ear off.

Thelonewanderer
05-10-2014, 01:19 AM
(The Lone Wanderer)

Rolling to the left, Lone takes aim in the direction the shot came from, firing down that way. He was getting real sick of this damn mech. The snow was annoying him, as he wasn't from a place were snow was a common, or even possible, event.

Cfavano
05-10-2014, 02:43 AM
There is a feminine cry of pain as the shot connected. Then everything went silent. THe lone Wanderer would walk forward, and he can see the mech suit is collapsed. The hatch pops up, and the woman inside of it slides out and falls onto the ground, covered in some sort of fluid. She's sobbing and shivering, and struggling to get up. The fluid begins running off of her as she finally manages to get to her feet. Her helmet falls off as well, revealing what she really looks like. (http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130712223903/metalgear/es/images/2/27/Crying_beauty_mgs4_gotp_portrait_01.jpg)

She takes a few tentative steps toward Lone. "I hear them..." She begins standing up straight. "The cries...the cries of babies." She puts a hand to her ear, as if she is listening. She slowly turns and faces nothing. "Stop it!" She yells. "Stop crying! Please!" She falls to her hands and knees. "Please stop crying!" She turns again, looking behind Wandered, and her look is one of pure fear as she shimmies onto her rear and goes back a bit. This makes wanderer look as if there's a threat. But there's nothing. "No, wolf...Go away...Don't come any closer!" Her voice has shifted into a normal sounding voice, the voice of a truly scared young woman. She's curled up while sitting down, her head at her knees. "I'm sorry... I was so scared..." She is sobbing and crying. "Forgive me...I'm sorry..." She's still sobbing and crying.

"You can cry if you want to...cry if you need to..." She looks up at Lone, and then gets on her hands and knees. "No...I don't want tears anymore." She has finally stopped crying. She then begins crawling towards Lone, who begins stepping back. "I've cried myself dry." She then stands up. "So cry...as much as you like." She says, walking towards him, her arms extended. "I...will be there to listen."

Thelonewanderer
05-10-2014, 03:17 AM
(The Lone Wanderer)

Watching the lady go through what he equated to a mental breakdown after being busted out of her mech, Lone kept his rifle at the ready. When she stood up and walked closer, Lone was thown into a flash back from his travels of the Capital Wasteland.

A begger, wanting water had done something similar. Lone had none on him, and after backing up far enough, The Wanderer put the man out of his misery.

Seems history loves to repeat itself He thought, bringing the rifle to bear. "I've already cried my tears. And it seems so have you. May you find peace." Lone said, right before he pulled the trigger, shot aimed right in between her eyes. Best to be quick about it.

Cfavano
05-10-2014, 03:35 AM
The bullet made a clean hole between her eyes and she fell. Her suit seemed to burn for a bit, before becoming blakc and charred. A wolf slowly padded up, got it so she was on his back, and reverently carried her away.

Suddenly, his pip-boy radio activates, and a voice comes through (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LeCAHDQisSI#t=18).

Not long after it finishes, a hole opens up and he falls through it. The Railgun follows him.

Victory!