PDA

View Full Version : Broforce Battle: James 'Logan' Howlett vs. Cliff Hudson (Soulreaper vs Cfavano)

Cfavano
05-06-2014, 06:02 AM
Logan found himself in what appeared to be a home improvement store. But it was like the home improvement store from hell. Blood was literally everywhere, on the floor, the walls, the shelves, even n the ceiling. But worse, beheaded bodies wee hung by their ankles from the rafters. And by God the SMELL. It was a smell of rotting flesh and blood, completely overpowering, and drowning out any other smell that could possibly be here.

What suddenly got his attention was a gruff voice from behind him shouting: "Name and Rank, soldier!" This made Logan turn towards it. It was a man, crouched over, but still taller than Logan, covered in blood, and holding a bloody machete. He had managed to sneak up on Logan. This man nods. "You can't tell me, can you, fella?" He nods some more, approaching Logan slowly. "Oh yeah... I know why..." He points at Logan. "It's because you're Viet Cong." He taps the Machete against his leg. "I'm right, aren't I?" He gets even closer. "You are nothing but a filthy communist!" He then lunged at Logan, taking a slash at him. Logan however, ducked and rolled out of the way. When he stood back up, however, the man was gone again.

But then the voice came back, echoing throughout the store. "You, son, are gonna tell me where the guerrillas' hideout is.." However, Logan could tell where the voice was coming from, and began heading towards it. "By the time I'm done beatin' information outta you, you're gonna be beggin' for death to come take you away." Logan sees the man dart from between aisles, but then disappear again. The, he suddenly hears that man's footsteps coming from the complete opposite end of the store. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6NtXQLmRzGw)

Soulio
05-06-2014, 06:13 AM
Logan darted to the other end of the store, unsheathing his claws. He could smell the man, hear his footsteps. He was moving everywhere at a surprising speed, but was still slow in comparison to many of the Bros and Fembros.

"And by the time I'm done killing you, you'd wish you were already dead..." Logan called out, rolling to the side as a blade came crashing down onto the ground.

Logan slashed at the insane man, managing to cut his arm, but not enough to cause serious damage.

"You're quick for someone your size... But I'm faster..."

Cfavano
05-07-2014, 01:34 AM
With a sudden leap, Cliff plants a boot in Logan's face, stunning him, and pushing him back. "You'll never take me, you commie bastard!" He follows this up with a slash across Logan's throat, causing blood to gush out. In the confusion before he heals, Cliff manages to slip away again. But then, Logan hears a clatter at his feet. If he were to look down, he'd see a pipe bomb. Which beeps, then goes off.

Soulio
05-07-2014, 06:03 AM
"Ah shi-" Wolverine managed to say before being knocked back into a rack of supplies.
He had slight tunnel vision, but within a few moments it disappeared, as well as his wounds.

"Alright asshole! Now it's fucking ON!" He closed his eyes, honing in on his inner instincts, listening to the footsteps he was making, and where his smell last was.

It was harder to smell him due to all the blood, but his scent was there.

"Found you, bub..." He said, turning to his left. He dashed at the psychopath, his claws at his side.

"Let's fuckin' go!"

Cfavano
05-07-2014, 10:23 PM
As Wolverine got closer, Cliff would scream at him. "Then bring it on, ya commie gook bastard!" But, as Wolverine got close, Cliff would duck quicker than Wolverine's eyes could track, and Wolverine would run right into him, such was his momentum, and Cliff would hurl him over himself, causing Wolverine to land hard on his back, and the back of his head would slam against the hard floor. Cliff then slashed downwards with his machete, and if Wolverine blocked with his claws, he would feel Cliff's massive strength, and he'd have to use all of his power to keep the machete from cutting into him, and even then, it would be a losing battle as the machete would get lower and lower.

Soulio
05-08-2014, 02:23 AM
"You really think that's gonna stop me?" Wolverine said, pushing upward against Cliff's force, easily pushing back.
Moving his leg, Wolverine kicked hard at Cliffs side, sending him to the side. It was a weak kick, but that's what he wanted to do.

"You want to play a hit and run game, then so be it!" He said, slashing at his chest, deep enough to where it would cause damage, but not enough to kill him.

He then darted away, now his turn to start darting between the shelves, waiting to attack.

Cfavano
05-11-2014, 01:06 AM
Instead of going after Logan, CLiff ran to the nearest tunnel entrance and hopped in, reapparing on top of one of the shelves near Logan. "Found you!" He says, as he hurls pipe bombs at him, and they explode on contact. "You ain't gettin' away, you commie pinko!"

Soulio
05-11-2014, 01:15 AM
Logan knocked the pipe bombs to the side, snarling at Cliff.

"That's enough you piece of shit!" Something inside of Logan snapped, sending him into a blind fury. The Berserker state. Not even Logan would know what he was bound to do next.

He pounced at Cliff, but before making contact with his claws, used the shelf to propel his body to the right, using his legs to send him flying to the left.

Cfavano
05-11-2014, 01:18 AM
Cliff jumped down from the shelf, and landed gracefully onto the ground. "Come on, You Viet Cong piece of shit! Let's finish this!"

Soulio
05-11-2014, 01:22 AM
Logan spun around, his body curled like an animals. Baring his teeth, he sprinted at Cliff, punching him in the stomach.

He roared at Cliff, an act of an animal, before putting his right hand through Cliff's stomach.

Cfavano
05-11-2014, 02:16 AM
The fist goes through his stomach, and out the back. Cliff falls to the ground on his back. To Logan's surprise, he was still alive. But his eyes...they lacked rage, and showed clarity. "You...over there..." He says, turning his head to look at Logan. "Here...take this..." he tries lifting up an open wallet, that has a 'key' on it, and a picture, but it falls from his hand. The picture shows Cliff, a younger man, a younger woman, and a little girl. He taps it twice with his bloody fingers. "My granddaughter...She was done in by those damn zombies..." He gasps for air, struggling to stay alive. "When I heard her scream..." Tears well up in his eyes. "I just lost it... Everything...went white suddenly..." He reaches toward Logan, but then his hand falls again. "The war..." He shakes his head. "It wasn't over... Not for me... It... never... ended..." He finally passes, an Logan reverently shuts his eyes.

A hole opens under Logan, and he falls through it.

Victory!