PDA

View Full Version : Broforce Battle: Pinkie Pie vs. Laughing Octopus (Soulreaper vs Cfavano)

Cfavano
05-06-2014, 06:14 AM
Pinkie finds herself in what looks to be a house, or lab or something, in the middle of a forest. As she enters the central room, she can hear laughter echoing from somewhere inside it. From the ceiling behind her, a figure falls to the ground with a thud, making her turn to look. It is female, with a device on it with four tentacles attached The human part is wearing a form-fitting outfit and mask, and seemed to be camouflaged. Laying there, it continues to giggle and laugh, as the camouflage deactivates, and the human portion sits in the fetal position with the tentacles wrapped around it. "What a riot..." It says, before laughing some more. "People suffering..." More laughter. "People hurting..." Even more laughter. "People dying..." Still more laughter. The tentacles unwind and push her up off of the ground, making her upright, her body in the air. "IT'S ALL SO FUCKING HYSTERICAL!" It shouts, before laughing some more. "Laugh." It says, commandingly to Pinkie, before laughing some more. "LAUGH WITH ME!" Then it breaks out into another fit of hysterical laughter. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBTsvbBWxxA)

Soulio
05-06-2014, 06:25 AM
"Heeeeey! It's not nice to laugh at people's pain! I don't want to laugh with someone like that!" Pinkie said, crossing her arms, lifting her head up high.
She peeked an eye open, noticing that he creepy lady was beginning to move forward, closer to her.
"Hey! Stay right there! I think you deserve..." She put her hands behind her back, and pulled out something from nothing, "a PARTY!" She shot the cannon at the tentacle lady, making her fly backwards into the wall.

She wanted to kick her, but didn't feel comfortable doing that when she could barely run as a.. human?
"Hey, I'm a human right now, right?"
Wait... How are you talking to me? Nevermind that... Yes, you're human.
"Okie Doki Lok!" She wanted to be a pony again so she could kick hard, and when she thought that, she felt smaller and more comfortable.
"I'm a pony again!!!! WEEEEEEE!" She said, bouncing up and down while laughing.

Cfavano
05-06-2014, 05:19 PM
Laughing octopus slams against the wall, and releases a cloud of gaseous ink, which would cover her from view. When it cleared, she was gone. "Pinkie, over here!" Said a voice. It was twilight's, and if she were to go out into the hall, she'd see Twilight waving a hoof at her. "C'mon, everypony's waiting for their favorite party pony!" Twilight would then round a corner.

Soulio
05-07-2014, 06:09 AM
"Twilight? You're here too? YAY!" A big smile appeared on her face, and she dashed after her friend.

"Twiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiliiiiiiiiiiiiight!!!!!!" She called out when she rounded the corner, finding nothing.

"Something seems fishy here.... Hmmmmmmm....." She said, her hoof rubbing her chin curiously.

Cfavano
05-07-2014, 09:58 PM
Behind her, the picture shifts, and LO becomes visible as she pulls out a P-90 and begins Spraying Pinkie With bullets. "I'm right behind you!" To finish up with the assault, LO thrusts two of her tentacles at Pinkie, to impale her.

Soulio
05-08-2014, 04:47 AM
"Heeeeeeeeey! That's not nice! That's my friend that you made me see!" She jumped to the side, a sad look on her face.

I miss my friends... And you tease me with them... *sniff*" Her hair suddenly deflated, taking on a darker pink than normal.

"Now I don't want to be around you anymore... And we were having fun..." Her eyes were beginning to look creepy (http://img4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20131005131819/monsterhighfandom/images/8/8c/153502_UNOPT_safe_pinkie-pie_animated_pinkamena-diane-pie.gif).

"You... Don't... Mess... With... My... FRIEEEENDSSSS!!!!!!!!!!! She suddenly dashed forward, and kicked at the lady with her hind hooves.

Cfavano
05-08-2014, 01:41 PM
Laughing Octopus grunts and falls backward onto the ground. "Yesssss.... You're doing well. Give into your dark side. Let your hate flow through you!" Her mechanical tendrils lift her up. "It makes you strong, and makes it easier for me. Hate me...Sister."

Soulio
05-09-2014, 06:17 AM
"Huh? I'm not related to you!" Pinkie said, kicking her back onto the ground before looking curiously at her.

"Or at least I don't think I am. Do I have tentacles? she asked, looking at her back, spinning around trying to get a solid look.

"Waaaait a minute! You're trying to trick me!" Pinkie glared at the octo-lady, pulling a chainsaw from behind her back.

"YAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!"

Cfavano
05-09-2014, 06:26 AM
"Oh no, dear Pinkie. I am being honest." LO gets back up, before pulling a release cord on her back, causing her tentacle machine to fall off, and her to collapse to the ground. Standing up, she removes her mask, revealing long, straight pink hair, very pale skin, and, when she looks at pinkie, dark red eyes. "Hello...myself." She stands up as her form-fitting jumpsuit melts off, revealing a dark pink one-piece knee-length dress. "Or, do you not recognize the only real friend you've ever had? The one that's always been with you, always by your side." Laughing Octopus has revealed her true Identity as...Pinkamena.

Soulio
05-11-2014, 04:28 AM
Pinkie dropped the chainsaw, her mouth agape in horror and surprise.

"N-no... Th-that's not me.... It can't be..." Pinkie moved back, fighting back tears.

"Get away! GET AWAY!!!! You aren't here! That's not me! That's not meeee!!!!!"

Cfavano
05-11-2014, 04:52 AM
"Oh, but we are one, Pinkie." Pinkamena says. With a sudden burst of movement, Pinkamena is on her knees in front of Pinkie. She gently holds Pinkie's head, pressing her forehead into Pinkie's. "Don't you remember all the games we played, way back on the farm? Don't you remember why we had to leave? All those questions everypony asked? You're the one who taught me everything I know, Pinkie. You were always ready to play. Everypony who ever ignored us, everypony who ever mocked us. We played with them all, Pinkie. A danse macabre extending throughout the years. After all..." A too wide and toothy grin forms on Pinkamina's face, and her irises get very small. "Life's a party, and everypony's invited. Especially your new 'friends'."

Then, in a puff of pink smoke and cackling laughter (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBRwa0w2hIs), Pinkamena's gone. Was she just a figment of Pinkie's overactive imagination? Or, more likely, was a new and terrible horror set out upon the world? A horror that knows no restraint, or mercy, or fear.

A hole opens up, and Pinkie falls through it.

Victory!