PDA

View Full Version : Yang vs Raging Raven (TheLoneWanderer vs. Cfavano)

Cfavano
05-07-2014, 12:30 AM
Yang finds herself in a tower, there is a stairway leading up, and it is lit both by electric lights and by candles. She appears to be all alone. But then she hears it. A sound similar to the squawking of a raven follows by the sound of jet engines. The squawking sounds again, and again, and again, getting loud each time, Until an explosion rips a hole in the wall in front of Yang. As the dust clears, she sees a figure in a flight suit, with some sort of winged jetpack, also carrying a grenade launcher.

"Give me your anger, Yang!" It yells. "Let it boil to the surface! Let your fury flow freely! Anger Begets anger! Come on, show me your rage!" The figure leans back and activates it's afterburners as it jets back outside. Yang has to roll behind a pillar to avoid getting burned alive, and the candles in that area quickly melt and then catch fire. As it is, she can feel the immense heat from behind the pillar.

Outside once more, it rockets upward. "RAGE! RAGE!" It screams. It hovers once more in front of the hole. "Ready yourself! Here I come!" It rockets to the side, circling the tower. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iWDaWwRy5_w)

Thelonewanderer
05-07-2014, 01:04 AM
(Yang Xiao Long)

"Alright, you want to fight fire with fire? bring it!" Yang shouted as she activated her aura, her hair igniting into flaming strands. Readying Ember Celica, Yang used her new visor to track the bird man, and trying to come up with a plan of attack. Alright, he's using a flight suit. He might run out of fuel. Maybe I could hit the fuel lines, blow his pack? the fiery brawler thought to herself.

Cfavano
05-07-2014, 10:28 PM
Suddenly, another hole was blown in another wall, this time behind Yang and Raven flew on through, blasting downward at Yang with her 40mm grenade launcher packed with frag grenades. the grenades caused powerful explosions, and scything fragments of hot metal to fly everywhere.

Thelonewanderer
05-07-2014, 11:49 PM
(Yang Xiao Long)

Yang was moving the instant she heard the wall behind her explode. Waiting till Raven was passing by, Yang unloaded with Ember Celica, aiming for the pack and the fuel lines, with the hopes of igniting the pack, or causing it to explode. The metal shrapnel was melted as it approached Yang, her own heat making it ineffective.

Cfavano
05-08-2014, 09:10 PM
Her shots hit, and sparks fly, but the armor ov the pack seems stronger than what should be. The area she's in is very narrow, and doesn't allow her much room for maneuvering or dodging. But there is that staircase, where does it lead to? Before Yang would be able to go up it, a missile would be shot into the room she's in, exploding in a gout of flame and white phosphorous, an incendiary missile.

Thelonewanderer
05-09-2014, 12:04 AM
(Yang Xiao Long)

Seeing her shots not making the flyer explode, and the incoming missile, Yang goes up the stairs, knowing she needs to get out of the current area or it's lights out.

Going up, Yang reloaded Ember Celia, making sure she was ready to go. She felt the heat from the incendiary missile as she went up.

Cfavano
05-09-2014, 11:43 PM
The floor above her looked very similar to the floor below her, but there was also a balcony. Yang could more clearly see Raven now...and the friends she's brought. She has with her several UAVs that resemble her jetpack, and now that Raven has seen Yang, she orders her friends to attack, and they strafe the room with rockets and machine guns.

Thelonewanderer
05-10-2014, 01:43 AM
(Yang Xiao Long)

"Oh come on!" Yang shouted as she rolled backwards and to the right, popping up and launching a barge of rounds at the UAVs, hoping to bring them down quickly. With rounds shot at the drones, Yang was only got a few aimed at Raven's way.

Cfavano
05-10-2014, 04:17 AM
A lucky shot managed to hit a vital spot on raven, and caused her to malfunction with a scream of pain. She stood, hovering in front of Yang. Electricity arcs all across her. "You bastards..." She begins. "I'll never forgive you. Never!" She screams, a mixture of rage, and another emotion. "I can feel the anger building up inside." Her wings close. "You hate me." They then open up, and black feathers fly everywhere. A scream echoes as a single constant tone. "No...No! I'll never forgive myself..." Her wings wrap around her and the black feathers swirl around her, turning white. "I don't wanna be angry. I don't need anger. I'm not angry!" Bits of her suit, including her helmet fall off. Her wings open up and fly away. "I"M SCAAAAAAAAAAAARED!" She falls to the ground, her suit blackened and charred, with lines of red as it if was on fire. She suddenly looks up, and yang can see what she really looks like (http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110709065332/metalgear/images/d/d1/Unmasked.png).

Then, suddenly, she goes fetal, her arms flailing around her face, as if she was trying to fight something. "Help me! The birds are pecking at my flesh! And my soul! Please! Please make them stop! I don't need more hate! Stop! H-h-help!" She collapses again. Her suit turns black again, then the red returns as she gets to hr hands and knees, and looks up at Yang. She gets up. "Let me out of this cage..." She slowly turns. "I don't need these wings... I don't need this rage... The flames on her suit flare up again, before fading, and the charred look fades away.

She laughs some, before turning back to Yang. "Come..." She extends her arm out toward Yang, pointing at her with a single finger and walking toward her. "Let your anger flow." She spins, then points at her again. Then, she spins and points again.

Thelonewanderer
05-10-2014, 04:41 AM
(Yang Xiao Long)

Dodging the feather blast, Yang watches as Raven quite literal breaks down. Not sure what to do, Yang keeps her guard up. She had never dealt with something like this, and the blonde brawler may have been good on her feet, but not at fighting someone who had obvious mental problems.

With the chick pointing at her, Yang launched one round at Raven, hoping knocking out the chick would be enough to end this fight.

Cfavano
05-10-2014, 04:50 AM
The round impacts Raven, sending her flying back in a swirl of feathers, to slam onto the ground. She curls up in a fetal position and, after everything calms down, Yang can hear Raven cutely snoring.

He foot touches Raven's grenade launcher, and her radio beeps, playing a message (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U81QRrFv1Lc#t=21).

A hole opens up underneath Yang, and she falls through it.

Victory!