PDA

View Full Version : Broforce Battle: Elsa vs. The Fury (LeaderofROTR vs. Cfavano)

Cfavano
05-08-2014, 03:43 AM
Elsa found herself in a dark underground tunnel of metal. It was dim, and she could still see somewhat. Bats screed in the distance. Her shoes made loud clunking noises, which would normally not be very loud, but the echoes made them much louder than normal.

Suddenly, she saw a bright light, which faded soon after erupting. She began to move toward it, keeping her guard up as her golems flanked her. As she approached a crossroad, she turned and looked down both before advancing down one. In the distance, she can hear footsteps. She jumped down to a lower path, and was followed by her golems. Flames then erupted down a path perpendicular to her, the light and heat making her avert her eyes. A figure clad in a heavy suit, carrying a flamethrower and a large pack on his back appears. He turns to her, and stands still for a second. Flames trailing from the end of his weapon. He shoots it upward, and the light and heat is so great that Elsa has to shield her eyes and take a few steps back. Bats, killed by the fire fall down, still burning.

"I am The Fury!" The figure, a male, says. "The Flames of my rage shall incinerate you! I came back from space." he begins walking towards her. "As I returned, I had one vision - the world set ablaze. And do you know what I saw there?" He shoots his flame upwards over her, once again. "Fury." he says, lowering his weapon again. There is a sound of radio chatter as he reaches for the trigger that activates his jetpack. He squeezes it and it ignites, lifting him upwards. "A great and terrible fury at being alive." He leans forward and rockets toward Elsa and her golems. She manages to step back, but her golems are melted by the heat. He stops before overtaking her. "Now-- You're going to feel the scorching heat of that horrible blackness!" He fires over her head two more times and the fight is on! (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWc2qS4tDPU)

LeaderOfROTR
05-08-2014, 12:05 PM
Elsa ducked from the flames, so focused on getting away from the heat that she fails to notice some parts of her dress start to melt off. The girl throws up a thick wall of ice at the man, the coolness helping to calm her. She made a small window and began to shoot icicles at him, frost creeping over the burn marks on her face. She was feeling slightly overtaken by the heat.

Cfavano
05-09-2014, 03:35 AM
The Fury Dropped down from the air, to dodge the icicles, and then blasted her wall with intense flame. This was aimed at her, this time, not simply over her. All at once, her wall began cracking and melting, and then it exploded from the rapid temperature change. Not a real explosion, mind you, but it shattered just as much. The flames then streamed on through.

LeaderOfROTR
05-09-2014, 03:48 AM
A large piece of ice imbedded itself into the queen's cheek as the wall shattered. She threw up an ice shield to protect herself, fighting to keep it up. She summoned a huge burst of spikes to grow from the wall next to the man, and one managed to pierce a tank on his back. She was forced to dive out of the way as both attacks caused her shield to falter. She mostly stopped concentrating on everything save for the battle, knowing that if she didn't, she would be toasted bread. Quite literally.

Cfavano
05-13-2014, 12:22 AM
An explosion happens, but when the flames clear, The Fury is still standing. He's staggering forward, and on fie, but still very much alive. "Boss..." He says. "...this is the end of The Cobras... You've got to live on...you're the only one left... I'm off...to join The Sorrow..." Fire expands outwardly from him in steams all over, and Elsa has to shield her eyes. The Fury screams. He falls to his knees as fire surrounds him, removing his helmet. As he does so, all the fire around him gets sucked in. "Behold the flames of fury!" He says. "The Fires of Hell will purge me clean!" He stands up, still on fire, and his face is badly burned and scarred. He staggers forward a bit. "I can see it!" He looks up. "Mission control, do you read me?" He presses the trigger for his jetpack and first it fails to ignite, but then the engines kick on, more powerful than before. Unintelligible radio chatter sounds. The Fury starts ascending. "I'm coming home!!" He rockets straight upward. "I see the earth..." He says.

He hits the ceiling and it begins collapsing. Elsa has to roll away to avoid getting crushed. Two fiery balls rocket around the tunnels, until it's revealed they are giant faces of flame. One heads toward elsa, and she rolls out of the way, barely dodging it as it slams against a wall and explodes. But then the other comes after her. She runs through a doorway just as it impacts it and she can hear The Fury's voice scream "Fury!" She falls through a hole that opens underneath her, flames surging overhead.

Victory!