PDA

View Full Version : Morgenstern's Morning Stars

Juder
06-06-2014, 11:55 PM
Alias: Kato
Appearance: Kato is maddeningly handsome with green eyes, long sable hair, and flawless skin. He wears dark colored robes and is inseperable from his combat scythe, named Dracolamina, which looks as if a dragon is coiled around it and has rubies in the eyes of the dragon and the hilt of the sword.
Skills: He is exeptionally seasoned in combat. He can also slow or stop time, disappear and reappear at different locations, and (due to his race) kill somebody. Dead. With a thought. (However I have sworn to limit my amout of god-moding so I will only be killing npc's)
Weaknesses: Kato once had his immortality taken away from him, and because of this he is more vulnerable than the other reapers, despite the fact that his immortality has been returned. Also, he cannot break his word if he is tricked into making a promise.
Race: Grim Reaper
Bio: Kato, being a Grim Reaper, is charged with the task of protecting the natural order and making sure the dead die when they are supposed to and, most of all, stay dead. He has a brother, Ren, but they don't talk much anymore because of complications with work.*

A couple of decades ago, he rescued the town of Fleur, but it changed him forever. His immortality was temporarily comprimised, he was betrayed by a close friend and the only mortal he had gotten close to, and he became colder in nature.
Personality: Kato is cold and bitter, but he is strangely pure and noble. He has a tendency towards sadistic or morbid humor.

Appearance: Cute, jagged white layers, pale blue eyes. Small for her age, looking more like a child than the 21-year-old.

Skills: She is secretly good at combat and healing, although she rarely uses these abilities. Surveillance and stealth are also strong fields for her.

Weaknesses: ???

Bio: Bella grew up far away in a small fairy village. When she saw the war, she decided to help by comforting impacted families, burying the dead, and treating the still living.

Race: Grey Sephirus

Personality: Serious, determined, considerate of others. Far from naive, though.

Appearance: He has short black hair, dazzling looks, dark colored eyes, and a smile that could strike fear into the most courageous man on earth. He is incredibly youthful.

Skills: Darcy Mavens is skilled at bending Darkness, making it into illusions, solid things, etc. He feeds off of fear and can command anyone with dragon blood.

Weaknesses: He often underestimates others. Also, he can be blinded by his own anger.

Bio: ???

Race: Dragon of Darkness

Personality: Cruel, half insane, good at hiding it though.

Appearance: Because he is the most powerful manner of fairy and the only left of his kind, the High Fairies, he is the most majestic and beautiful fairy you will ever see.

Skills: He is able to manipulate memories, dreams, and sleep, and he is incredibly powerful. However, at a price of his powers, he is not able to sleep. This can still be used as an advantage, because this means that no one can knock him unconscious. He is also a skilled medic.

Weaknesses: ???

Age: Unknown. He still looks incredibly youthful, although more like an adult than most others.

Bio: ???

Race: High Fairy

Personality: He has a short temper with his knights and those who betray him, but he can be extremely kind and concerned to those he is familiar with. If he sees someone hurt and undeserving of their afflictions, he will do his best to heal them and ease the pain. He is also courageous and wise, although if you tell him he is, he will cut your tongue out...figuratively speaking.

What is your happiest memory?: There aren't any happy memories on this planet anymore.
What makes you laugh so hard soda shoots out of your nose?: Nothing. I'm... cold now, I guess.
What don't you want anybody to find out about you?: If there is anybody, I... I don't know. If there is anybody, I might be happy enough to spill all my secrets.
What shoes do you usually wear?: Sandals.
Name some things you are not very good at.: Uh....
How would your best friend describe how you look?: Long platinum hair, sapphire blue eyes, wiry...
What is the best part of your personality?: My loyalty.
What irritates you?: Loud, repetitive noises.
What are you afraid of?: Extermination. It' a real fear these days.
Tell me about your family.: They're dead... all dead.
What does your bedroom look like?: I don't have one.
What do you think of yourself when you look in the mirror?: Somebody strong... and yet unable to control their situation.
What's the most embarrasing thing that's happened to you?: I'm not sure.
Do you have a crush on anyone?: No.
What do you really, REALLY want more than anything else in the world?: To restore the planet. But that's just a passing fantasy, right?
Race: Nephilim