PDA

View Full Version : ❣ Divided Paths ❣

Kicks
06-10-2014, 10:31 PM
Disclaimer: NO new gamers. Story is too far in to get caught up to. (Old members who ditched are not an exception.)

http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/967e6012b0a888c251ac88e94d5ab61b.jpg
(Thomas, zombie, monster, secret)

It has been revealed: an American to begin with and a monster in the end is the real enemy. While people thought they knew who he was, greater questions have arisen: what was behind the ruse of a soldier? Who was he really and why would he do all of this? Admiral Thomas, the man behind the mutant experimentation is also the man behind the fall of California. Covered by a trail of lies and mystery, he leaves his puppet to take the fall. For how long with the government choose to keep this a secret? By keeping it a secret, Thomas is granted access to citizen's rights. It's easier for Americans to believe Tamara is behind it all than to believe a fellow American did all of this.

Though locked away in a military prison, Thomas has the ability to possibly escape at any given time he sees fit. Which poses a problem for the government: let America in on the secret or find any way they can to keep their prisoner detained?

With nothing but a missing binder and upsetting letter to guide the investigation of who Admiral Thomas really was, there isn't much to go on. All that is known is that he was doing some kind of research he passed onto Colton. In a mysterious effort, Thomas stole the binder and hid it away somewhere. He is unwilling to cooperate and interrogators are too afraid to get near him.

http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/47534130bf65eefb62bab5422836fd28.jpg
(Clayton, Richard, Dix, Tamara)

War continues on in isolated Northern Canada. The Qaedian Empire is beginning to fall. Terrorists are being slain left and right by soldiers of the British Armed Forces, the American military, and Canada's efforts to regain their territory. Monsters and zombies in Northern Canada are being shot down or detained for research.

Tamara remains in the center of it all- keeping residence in the 'capital' of the Qaedian Empire. She leads a mean strategy to allow for the fall of the Qaedian Empire without making it look like to her people that it was planned this way. A rebellion is beginning to spark however within the empire, terrorists unhappy with the losing battle.

http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/36af2195f58189c32f3046d4ebf19efe.jpg
(Colton, Adalia, Zakai, Spring)

Clayton has dissolved the team. His reason is said to be that they have captured Thomas, so their services are no longer needed. He has ordered them to return to normal civilian life. But that doesn't mean people will forget what has happened, or what is continuing to happen. With his youngest son being incapable to stop thinking about Thomas, Clayton has discharged him from the military. That doesn't mean Colton will stop when him and others are so tightly wound into this. Play the role of a normal citizen, or not stop until it's really all over?

During a time of terror and misfortune, love can always be found. Blake and Faye, two teenagers who met in California during the zombie apocalypse fell in love. After having proposed, Faye said yes! There are always ups and downs in a relationship, sure. But who's to stop true love? But they're not the only ones being secured into a life together. The adoption process can be a tricky one, but after battling with what to do with the child survivor of California, Zakai is being adopted into the Ryker family.

It seems like everything is finally coming together for everyone.

But is it? Get ready for murder, scandal, and betrayal.

http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/ad472c7a8dba31568c233571f34f22c5.jpg
(Blake&Faye)

Story begins after dinner from previous part.

DizzyMaelstrom!
06-10-2014, 10:47 PM
Dude, Thomas looks epic!

Kicks
06-10-2014, 10:48 PM
It took forever to find that picture, so thanks man!

Lil
06-10-2014, 10:49 PM
Oh my gosh Zakai is absolutely precious <3

I cannot wait to see what's going to happen next. Surely peace won't last long around here xD

Lil
06-10-2014, 10:50 PM
Hold up.

Where are Red and Carson? I do not approve of their absence.

Kicks
06-10-2014, 10:51 PM
*Whisper* I didn't forget them, I just didn't know where to put them.

The new part is up, so ya'll can start whenever you want!

Lil
06-10-2014, 10:52 PM
Stop whispering. It's creepy.

Kicks
06-10-2014, 10:53 PM
*Whisper* I feel as if it's fitting for this new part.

DizzyMaelstrom!
06-10-2014, 10:55 PM
Yup. I approve of the pic.

Kicks
06-10-2014, 10:58 PM
I was so worried. I wanted to get this up tonight, so I was going to change it if you didn't.

Lil
06-10-2014, 10:59 PM
It's so cute!

DizzyMaelstrom!
06-10-2014, 11:00 PM
No worries! I like it.

I'm so excited! I love this RP!

Kicks
06-10-2014, 11:04 PM
I'm glad you're excited! I'm excited too! There are some really 'unique' things that are going to take place.

Anastasia
06-11-2014, 11:10 PM
Hello there! Here are some helpful links to advertise your RP:

Roleplaying Games Directory (http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=40645&p=1318649&viewfull=1#post1318649) – New Roleplay? Add it to our Directory!

Staff Sigs (http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=3975) – Get your RP featured in our Staff Signatures.

Roleplay of the Week (http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=59571
) – Think your RP could have what it takes to become Role Play of the Week? Enter here!

Roleplay of the Week Banner Shop (http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=18912) – Get a banner made for your RP to further your quest for RP of the Week.

The RPA Tribune (http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=18026) – Why not let all of RPA read about your RP in the RPA Tribune!

As always if you have any questions, feel free to let us know!

Kicks
06-16-2014, 01:56 AM
From Saturday until Monday I will be gone, sorry for the inconvenience! Just giving you guys a heads up in advance.
I'll make an attempt to respond, but I can't promise more than that.

Lil
06-16-2014, 01:57 AM
I'll be gone most of Friday-Sunday so it looks like were in the same boat!

Kicks
06-16-2014, 02:13 AM
Wow, that actually works out pretty well! What a coinquidink!

DizzyMaelstrom!
07-02-2014, 11:12 PM
I'm sorry for being so infrequent lately! I'm leaving for four days and will probably be back on Sunday to visit family and I doubt I'll be able to get on at all during that time. I'm so sorry guys. I love ya! Bye!

Kicks
07-03-2014, 04:06 AM
It's okay, I promise not to leave you in the dust or anything like that. Have fun visiting your family!

Lil
07-03-2014, 05:02 PM
Have fun with your family! See you soon!

DizzyMaelstrom!
07-20-2014, 06:09 AM
After today, I am going to be out of town for four days. I'm really sorry. I wasn't even aware of it until today. I might be able to get on sometime between now and when I come back, but I don't know. It will become extremely scarce even if I am able to post, so please bear with me. I'm so sorry guys. thank you.

Kicks
07-20-2014, 06:09 PM
Don't worry about it! Have a good time!

Lil
08-04-2014, 01:03 AM
Sorry guys. The sight is being really screwy for me. I can't check my PMs anymore and I still can't see posts but I'll post as soon as I can

DizzyMaelstrom!
10-04-2014, 12:40 AM
Lil, Kicks, I'm especially sorry to you guys about become inconsistent as of late. I will have much more free time over the next week, an perhaps after, so thank you so much for bearing with me. For the next day or so, though, I don't think I'll be on. I've become a victim of the flu season, and it's getting worse. I'm so sorry guys. I will get back here as soon as I can and we can continue on with this amazing story. Thank you guys! Alright, later.

Kicks
10-04-2014, 01:45 AM
Don't even worry about it, girlie. This flu season is a real kick in the crotch. I had it about two weeks ago and just wanted to die so I completely understand. I hope you get better soon!

Lil
10-04-2014, 03:03 AM
Hope you get better soon! The flu really stinks! Avoiding my sister who has it right now >.<

DizzyMaelstrom!
10-06-2014, 09:14 PM
Heyyo! So... it's the next day then, right? In the RP I mean?

Kicks
10-07-2014, 03:10 AM
Yes'm. Welcome back! Ya feeling any better?

DizzyMaelstrom!
10-07-2014, 03:32 AM
Okay, thanks! And thanks for the welcome!
I'm feeling better, yes! Still got a lingering cough and other after-effects but they've gone from being horribly ill to horribly annoying, so I think it counts.

Kicks
10-07-2014, 03:38 AM
Oh thank goodness! This flu going around sucks. But hey the good thing is when you're sick- no school c;

DizzyMaelstrom!
10-07-2014, 07:35 PM
Actually, it's fall break. So I don't have school now anyways. I always get sick when it doesn't matter.

Kicks
10-15-2014, 04:14 AM
(I wish my fall break had been longer than it was *weeps in a corner*)

Well, I couldn't find a gif that could get ya'lls attention quite right << so in the end I found this one:
http://cdn1.smosh.com/sites/default/files/legacy.images/smosh-pit/022011/spongebob-gif-handsome-squidwrd.gif
Coming (to a theater near you) soon is what would be described best as a sequel that pertains to the aftermath of something something that I can't say yet but something something AWESOME something something INTENSE something something.
In the case that too much gore occurs (among other things, I don't know, s--- happens) I will be putting it in the mature section. Because it will end up pertaining to a lot of stuff and stuff.
Um so yea. That's just a little heads up :3

DizzyMaelstrom!
10-15-2014, 06:23 AM
DANG IT! I WANNA KNOW! THAT'S NOT FAIR! XD DX

Kicks
10-15-2014, 08:41 AM
http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130724043721/glee/images/a/a2/Legendary.gif
I'm pretty excited for it, but I mean I'm pretty biased. And I do know what it's all abouuuuut.

DizzyMaelstrom!
10-15-2014, 11:35 PM
I want to stick my tongue at you. You're so mean.

Kicks
10-16-2014, 12:14 AM
Who? Me? Nah I am awesome. C;

DizzyMaelstrom!
10-16-2014, 12:18 AM
:3 No! I refuse to give in to that!
Your signature is mocking meeeee!

Kicks
10-16-2014, 12:43 AM
Man that took some serious time to work on. Made me feel like I ran a mile. But I think it worth the time if it makes you wonder teehee

DizzyMaelstrom!
10-16-2014, 12:51 AM
SSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kicks
10-16-2014, 04:16 AM
Whaaaat is this? A random picture relating to what is to come? Whaaaat.
http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/6bbb42af3eccb83c4e3bf2a911fe484a.jpg
Ah no. Look at that. It looks like someone pixelated it! Oh shuckeedarn. Guess you're just gonna have to wait for it.

DizzyMaelstrom!
10-17-2014, 11:49 PM
I'm going to bite you.

Lil
10-19-2014, 07:54 PM
wowwwwwwwwww... Well I've been grounded (whoops) and I don't know how often I'll actually be able to get on guys. (kinda snuck on just now) but I pretty much read up and holy moly that was intense!
I mean I'm gonna try and RP as much as I can but idk how often that actually will be! But I'm excited for this something something that's going to happen!

Kicks
10-19-2014, 08:03 PM
PHMYGLSH LIL YOU ARE ALIVE I WAS SO.SCARED YOU WERE DEAD
LIKE WHAYOU
YOU ARE ALIVE I JUST YES YOU LIVE.
I... will not start the something something until you are no longer grounded.
Really? Pshk if you say it's intense then okay aha it wasn't executed as well as it was in my head but whatever.

Lil
10-19-2014, 08:32 PM
lol don't wait on me cause it might be a while... I don't wanna hold anything up

Kicks
10-19-2014, 08:46 PM
How long ya grounded for? Don't tell me you killed someone.

Lil
10-19-2014, 10:30 PM
darn. how'd you know. but seriously I might after that How I Met Your Mother finale. Worst finale ever js.

And idek

Kicks
10-19-2014, 10:34 PM
I seriously hated the finale. I felt like breaking the TV or murdering Ted because what even. Let's get for real. Barney and Robin belong together.
After I figure out where to post the new series... I will. I plan to post it early for various reasons. Just because it's a lot less complicated if I do post it early. Just to let ya'll get a feel for it and stuff. And I would say more but then I would give it all away and I can't do that.
I seriously don't even know where to put it anymore. Like would it be private or mature? Or just. I thought too hard about it and then my brain exploded.

Lil
10-19-2014, 10:40 PM
BARNEY AND ROBIN ARE PERFECT FOR EACH OTHER SHE WAS MEANT TO MAKE HIM SETTLE DOWN! THEY WERE MEANT TO BE TOGETHER AND IT MAKES ME SO MAD AND I HATE IT. WHY DID THEY KILL HIS WIFE. I REALLY LIKED THEM TOGETHER. THEY WERE MEANT FOR EACH OTHER OBVIOUSLY. AFTER NINE FUCKING SEASONS OF TELLING HIS KIDS HOW THEY MET AND ALL THE FUCKING SHIT THAT LED TO THEM MEETING HOW COULD THEY JUST ERASE IT ALL. HOW COULD THEY NOT BE TOGETHER. HOW COULD ROBIN AND BARNEY NOT BE TOGETHER. HOW COULD IT END LIKE THAT. IT'S JUST NOT RIGHT. IT WASN'T SUPPOSED TO END THIS WAY AND IM SO SAD AND MAD AND CRYING RN.

and yeah, sounds like a real pickle.

Kicks
10-19-2014, 10:47 PM
I KNOW THOSE FEELS. I UNDERSTAND THOSE FEELS. I AM SO GLAD SOMEONE ELSE FEELS THE SAME WAY. LIKE NO. YOU SHOULD HAVE JUST ENDED IT IN SEASON ONE IF YOU WERE GOING TO PULL A MOVE LIKE THAT. WHO EVEN DOES THAT. NO. THAT'S NOT OKAY.

I know where to put it now x3

Kicks
10-19-2014, 11:31 PM
What is this? A random link?
http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=66615&p=2258210&posted=1#post2258210

I don't know if I would click on that if I were you.