PDA

View Full Version : True Fate? (R)

Death101
06-12-2014, 08:06 PM
(R- Sexual Content, Drugs, Drinking, Swearing, Blood, Gore, Violence, Cult Themes)

I stare at the now bowing Dojo. I had beaten their master and they had put my name on the wall of well known teachers that had been here. "It's been an honor Master Sonozaki sir!" They shout and bow as I turn to see my new Partner waiting just outside. I walk towards her. "So you're the holy mans daughter." I state as I stare down over New Tokyo towards the walls that keep the beast outside. "Not really what I guessed you'd be like." I state as I sit down on the edge of the porch and accept the tea a student brings me as a sign of respect for winning the fight with the grand master of the dojo.

LeaderOfROTR
06-12-2014, 08:35 PM
The biker looked over, but said nothing. She stared at her bike and slowly exhaled. "What were you expecting? A nun?" A faint smile pulled at her lips. The woman shifted her heavy riding boots and sighed. He looked typical enough. Pry wouldn't last a day im the gang though.

Death101
06-12-2014, 09:06 PM
"Must admit, you ride a nice bike, but then again I rode with the Hells Angels at a point." I refer to a long since disbanded brotherhood of Motorcylcers. "Even so your little trike wouldn't keep up with Hanzo the great fire horse." I state as I drink my tea slowly.

LeaderOfROTR
06-12-2014, 09:26 PM
She said nothing. Her eyes flickered over her bike, of course he thought it was dinky, but she knew better. How in the world was she supposed to work with him?! Utter dislike raced through her. "I ride with the Archangels." She stated before standing up. She was not going to pretend to get along with some tea-drinking demon.

The woman made her way over and carefully swung a leg over the bike.

Death101
06-12-2014, 09:46 PM
"Oh, come now. Weather we like it or not we'll have to get along sweet legs." I try to not laugh as I get on to Hanzo. "I'll take the East part of the city you take the West. It's not ideal but weather we like it or not, we're the first Angel and Demon Combo, if this dosen't work all humans die and we're both out a fucking job." I stare at her, she wasn't half bad to tell you the truth. "If you need me use this, it's an old way demons and angels used to use during the wars." I throw a small paper with the Yin Yang on it.

LeaderOfROTR
06-12-2014, 10:02 PM
She snatched the paper out of the air and looking at it. The comment was ignored, she expected that from the demon. "Fine, what do you need me to do over there?"

Death101
06-12-2014, 10:12 PM
"If you find any rouge demons or any of the beast from outside the walls, Demons are to be sent back to hell. Beast are to be killed." I think for a moment. "And hey, sorry if we got off on the wrong foot Sweet Legs, but that's your name till ya tell me yours!" I wink as I ride off.

LeaderOfROTR
06-12-2014, 10:26 PM
There was an audible growl from the woman as she started the engine and tore off. Her seven other members room took their places by her side. "Time to take care of business..." She muttered.

Death101
06-12-2014, 10:45 PM
I ride along down the streets quietly. Things had always been quiet but I didn't know that with this new girl helping that things would get really crazy. "I really wish the angels where a bit more fun to work with." I laugh to myself and Hanzo just whinnes as a sign he agrees.

LeaderOfROTR
06-13-2014, 12:36 AM
The gang soon pulls up beside her after she stops. Standing over a murdered mortal is two monsters and a demon. The demon is the leader of the group, she could immediately tell. The demon wolf whistled as she got off. "The demon is mine." She pulled a holy sword from her bike and advanced. Her wings burst from her back as she strode forward with her blue eyes focused.

Death101
06-13-2014, 01:39 AM
"Told you to exorcist them." I throw a card right at her. "Besides, even archangels child can't kill on of the lost demons." I jump down off the roof I'm on. "It's a level seven class more powerful then even Michel himself." I stare at it slowly. "Only Qustion is how the fuck did it reach this realm." I sigh slowly. "Sweet Legs, we're going to tag team this thing. I can send it back to hell easily but we're supposed to be partners." I draw both my swords and the demon laughs. "HAHA, Satan's son and gods daughter working togther? AHAHAHA! I've never seen anything so funny in my 15,000 years. AHAHAHA!" I rush him and he's to busy laughing. "Tell me anot- oh fuck." It gets sent into a building. "Haha, I'll admit it is a bit funny. The fact that sweet legs and I are on the same team now." I chuckle a bit as I speak.

LeaderOfROTR
06-13-2014, 02:42 AM
"A youngling. How cute." Her sword cut through his torso as she winged up towards him. The rest of her gang split and began fight the monsters. She ignored her partner's continued comments on her legs.

Death101
06-13-2014, 04:20 AM
"You never did tell your name partner." I slap the demon in a few spots. "This isn't the end! The great Arbrox shall." I send him back to hell and try and hide my concern at the name. "Will shut the fuck up." I only hope she didn't notice my reaction to that name.

LeaderOfROTR
06-13-2014, 11:27 AM
"Troubles?" She asked as she folded her wings. God's daughter looked at him seriously. "Angara Kopitar." She said suddenly, not taking her eyes off of him.

Death101
06-13-2014, 12:32 PM
"Arbrox is the demon that sent Hell into a civil war and made it possible for the beast to escape. If he's coming to this realm." I slid my swords away. "It means something bigs going to go down. And I'm Masamoto Sonozaki." I bow slightly in traditional Japanese form.

LeaderOfROTR
06-13-2014, 03:44 PM
She bowed back to him and straightened. She contemplated what he had told her silently. "What now?"

Death101
06-13-2014, 06:15 PM
"We go and get some news. Death runs a bar not to far away we'll ask him if he's heard anything." I walk slowly down the alleyway. If he was really coming then I'd need my disciples.

LeaderOfROTR
06-14-2014, 12:28 AM
She waved a hand to her group, making them not follow. She walked beside him and sheathed her sword.

Death101
06-14-2014, 01:42 PM
"You ever meet Lord Death?" I ask her as we walk towards a small door as long as I had my DeathKey we'd be able to get there just fine.

LeaderOfROTR
06-14-2014, 04:12 PM
She shook her head. "Never had the pleasure." She watched him. "I take it you have?"

Death101
06-15-2014, 01:58 AM
"A few times. We had to work together a couple times." I state slowly. "A few high level sinners got free and we had to track them down." I state as I open the door and see Death's white bleached skin sitting at a table. "Hey, Masamoto and gods daughter, what you hitting on angels now?" I give him the finger as I sit down. "Abrox is trying to get free." Death almost screams in fear when I say that. "Come now death, don't scare agnara away." I state slowly.

LeaderOfROTR
06-15-2014, 02:22 AM
A white wing cuffs the back of his head. "Stop treating me like some little girl." She sat down across from Death. "Tell me about him." She stared him down in a way that any mortal would wet their pants. She glanced over at the son of Satan beside her. Why was it that suddenly he's suspected of hitting on her? Probably a history.

Death101
06-15-2014, 02:51 AM
"To be simple. He's like a nightmare. He came out of now where and started a civil war that erased over 66,000,000 demons from hell." I shudder thinking of the war it was literally the bloodiest war in history. "He wasn't even in the log of demons." I think of the fact that he wasn't even the history of hell and shudder again.

LeaderOfROTR
06-15-2014, 03:06 AM
"Is he trying to overthrow Satan? Or does he simply like chaos? We need to figure out his motive." She was dead serious, all business about this guy. Her hand patted Masamoto's hand, subconsciously trying to comfort him.

Death101
06-15-2014, 03:09 AM
"Both, he wants to end humanity. Dad has long since come to terms with the humans and their role with our life and work." I stare at Death who nods. "Yes, he is only bent on wiping out humans. Once that's done he'll more then likely disappear again." I listen as Death explains what I was about to say. "Yes, we're pretty sure that he's just a spirit of vengeance. He is the souls of many demons that were wiped out by humans." I explain and I think that I'm angry the humans right now as well.

LeaderOfROTR
06-15-2014, 03:31 AM
She sighs and nods. "Mortals fear what they do not know. How did the civil war end. Your side won by the looks of it." She watches both closely.

Death101
06-15-2014, 03:41 AM
"It hasn't they are still fighting like mad dogs down there. That's why I was sent up here. I've been sent to gather what's left of the elders. Even Loki and Thor died trying to help us." I stare at her tears filling my eyes. "They died to protect us and the humans." I feel tears stream down my face at the last words Loki said to me.

LeaderOfROTR
06-15-2014, 12:54 PM
Her stare softened and she sighed. "I'm sorry about that." The woman gently hugged him, sharing his pain. "We will avenge them all."

Death101
06-15-2014, 04:25 PM
"I'm greatful for you trying to comfort me, but the fires of my rage will not die until I have killed Abrox." I smile at her as a sign of thanks, perhaps these angels weren't all bad. "Ehm, save the lovy dovy shit for later." I give death the finger as he speaks. "Haha, anyway I think I might have an idea where some of the elder are hiding. I'm pretty sure I know where Odin is." I stare at him. "That'd be helpful Death." I state as I turn back to focus on the task at hand.

LeaderOfROTR
06-15-2014, 05:57 PM
She nodded and pulled away, giving Death The Look as she did so. "Have you guys considered any of the Greek gods? What about the guys from Atlantis?" She racked her head, hoping for some other gods that could help them.

Death101
06-15-2014, 06:37 PM
"Maybe, we could try talking to Hades." I state as I think for a moment. "That'd mean going to his realm if you're brave enough." I state as I stare at her.

LeaderOfROTR
06-15-2014, 06:52 PM
She evenly returned the stare. "We're partners. I'll handle myself." Still, her wings twitched and folded tightly.

Death101
06-15-2014, 07:26 PM
"Okay, Death do you have a-" He throws a soul penny. "Just tell my sister I say hello." He smiles. I always forget his sister works the boat on the river styx. "Come on Angara." I call her as I head for the stairs out.

LeaderOfROTR
06-15-2014, 08:04 PM
She shook her head and muttered, "he thinks I'm his puppy." She gave death a smile as she left, catching up to him. "You may not want to keep leaving me behind. One time I may not follow."

Death101
06-15-2014, 08:40 PM
"Haha, I'm juste a little worried Hades isn't always in a sunny mood. More often not when another elder comes to visit." I state as I open the door and Styx is in front of us. I toss Krothz the penny as I enter the small boat.

LeaderOfROTR
06-15-2014, 09:18 PM
She got in behind him. "I see." She stood beside him, her wings tightly curled against her back. She held onto the railing tightly.

Death101
06-15-2014, 10:40 PM
"Hows my brother Masamoto?" She ask me and I smile at her bony skin. "He's well, I just was talking to him a little while ago." She smiles at me. "So, how's Kimi and you doing?" I flinch a bit at that. "Haha, I broke up with her to tell you the truth." I state as I refer to Hades's daughter another reason I wasn't looking forward to this meeting.

LeaderOfROTR
06-16-2014, 12:12 AM
Angara continued to stare out over the river. "You are such an idiot..." She muttered as her grip tightened.

Death101
06-16-2014, 12:25 AM
"Wasn't my idea to date the Stalker child. My dad set me up one day. We dated until she got to well er. She was Too happy about it." At this they both shake their heads. "Well Hades is over it be Kimi isn't." She states as we ride along the river.

LeaderOfROTR
06-16-2014, 01:27 AM
The woman's wings flexed. "This'll be interesting... Any others I should know about?" She glanced over at him.

Death101
06-16-2014, 01:47 AM
"Not that I can think of." I see Cyberus and throw a soul to him which he barks thanks for. I always kept a few evil soul candies on hand.

LeaderOfROTR
06-16-2014, 02:36 AM
She watched him from the corner of her eye. He was caring and good in his own way. He may be the son of her technical moral enemy, but he wasn't bad at all. Maybe he'd turn out to be a fine partner. She sent a prayer to the big guy above for help im what they were about to embark on.

Death101
06-16-2014, 08:40 PM
As the fires of the Greek Underworld open up I feel the fire and let my black feathery wings pop out of my back. "Okay, let's fly." I jump out of the boat and fly towards the large a estate. Hades was waiting for us inside.

LeaderOfROTR
06-16-2014, 11:18 PM
She landed next to him and folded her wings tightly as she landed. She gave the Greek Satan a respectful nod. "Hades."

Well, the wings surprised her. Almost the direct opposite of hers. She glanced over at him again and shook her head. Those kinds of things didn't happen. She kept her musings to herself.

Death101
06-17-2014, 10:09 PM
"Hm, Masamoto we've made a shocking discovery about Abrox. He's a soul eater, Loki and Thor aren't dead they're trapped in him as are all the other Demons." I almost scream. "But, the soul eaters are wiped out arne't they?" I ask and he shakes his head. "Not all I guess." HE states.

LeaderOfROTR
06-17-2014, 11:22 PM
She looked over in shock. "So they can be restored?!" Her wings opened to full length in surprise. She looked at him. "They can be saved!" She grabbed him and gave him a shake, her eyes glowing excitedly. She smiled, happy that they could save all those lost.

Death101
06-18-2014, 12:21 AM
I almost speed out the door but am stopped. "Hey, we need to plan first." Hades states as he stops me. "If you rush out there and fight him all hope is lost. Your father is missing and you're the last Demon lord besides him." Hades finishes and makes me feel a bit sad.

LeaderOfROTR
06-18-2014, 12:39 AM
She looked shocked. "What about my father...?"

Death101
06-18-2014, 04:43 PM
"Knowing him, he's probably watching me and laughing." I feel my temper flare and Smash my fist into a slab of marble my anger rages inside of me. "FUCCCCKK!" I start kicking the slab again and again. I feel my self getting mad but I don't care.

LeaderOfROTR
06-18-2014, 05:06 PM
She watched him and sighed. "Masamoto, this is not the place for your anger." She waited for him to calm, still worried on the inside.

Death101
06-18-2014, 08:04 PM
"Fuck you, you have no idea the things I've dealt with because of him. FUCK YOU ANGEL!" I run let my wings fly and jump down towards the under world. "Let him go for now." Hades places a hand on her shoulder. "He has been though much because of your father. His anger isn't misplaced right now, he blames all angels because all angels blame him and Satan for everything, he'll need some time." Hades explains as I fly away down into the greek underworld.

LeaderOfROTR
06-18-2014, 11:09 PM
She sighed and nodded. Her hand patted Hade's as her wings slump. She stays like that for a moment, then straightens. "If he cannot lead the charge, then I will. If you see him, please tell him that I didn't blame him and his father." She gave him another respectful nod and winged off. "Thank you!" She called as she flew off.

Death101
06-18-2014, 11:33 PM
I hear a crash and everything in the underworld crashes to the ground and Abrox comes forth. "Haha, I figured I'd get free to go into the other elder realms sooner or later." He states as he starts to eat Hades demons. "Masamoto get out of here." Hades throws me and I take flight. I fly over the river Styx and see my partner. "We've got to go!" I scream as I grab her body and fly along.

LeaderOfROTR
06-19-2014, 12:22 AM
Angara yelped in surprise, unable to move away in his tight grip. "What the heck is wrong with you?! She yelled at him, surprised and POed. She was forced to hold onto him tightly to not feel like she was going to fall. She heard Abrox and shut her eyes tightly. "I will come back, Hades..." She pressed her face into his chest, her grip tightening.

Death101
06-19-2014, 04:56 PM
"I'm getting us out of here. I can't let everyone get eaten by him and I think I know where my father might be." I fly and open a gate to hell. Abrox would be to busy and dumb to follow me back home to an ambush.

LeaderOfROTR
06-19-2014, 05:33 PM
She sighed, watching him fly. "So glad you let me live..." She muttered sarcastically as she continued to hold onto him. She still wasn't happy with his verbal abuse, and his 180 turn around surprised and flustered her.

Death101
06-19-2014, 05:48 PM
"Angara. I'm not asking you to forgive me. I'm telling you, I'm not about to let you get eaten by that fat fuck Abrox. I'm not going to let you die." I state as I fly down the skies and then though another portal and another and another a few more until I'm on the seventh circle.

LeaderOfROTR
06-19-2014, 06:23 PM
She sighed, refusing to look at him. She looked up at him and sighed. "I'm sorry for getting mad." Her eyes met his. Her hand cupped his face. "Might as well try this..." She murmured and moved closer to his face. She pressed her lips to his, not surprised when both perfectly fit together. Her wings tensed as she waited for his reaction.

Death101
06-19-2014, 06:56 PM
I'm so shocked I almost fall out of the sky. I manage to let her fly but In the bright side I see a large black dragon sitting and sleeping under a tree made of screaming human bodies... the tree of sin and wrath. One of the worst things that could happen to a soul in hell. "Dad." As I speak it's large red eyes open. "Hm, what happened?" He ask and I'm almost speechless by both events that have just happened.

LeaderOfROTR
06-19-2014, 07:23 PM
She gently pulled away and nodded to the dragon. "Satan." She stood beside his shocked and flustered son, a small smile on her face. Kissing him felt perfect. She could feel the want to kiss him again, his subtle powers trying to influence her. She watched him out of the corner of her eye. She carefully ignored the tree.

Death101
06-19-2014, 08:21 PM
"Dad, Abrox is loose." My father stares at me and I can tell he's weighing things in his mind. "We need to start gathering training an army and training you as well both of you." He slowly states and I stare at him. "You two are the keys to making him vanish for good." He adds.

LeaderOfROTR
06-19-2014, 09:04 PM
"You made us for each other, didn't you?" She said as she watched him. She slipped her hand into Masamoto's. Their hands perfectly fit together. "See? You intended us to be paired together. That's part of it, isn't it?" She looked at the man who was her determined other. "Am I right?"

Death101
06-19-2014, 09:31 PM
"Hehe, I wasn't alone. Right God." He says it with such a grin I try not to laugh as god floats down with christ right with him.

LeaderOfROTR
06-19-2014, 10:53 PM
She shook her head and sighed. "Hey Dad..." Jesus glared at the two, and Angara smiled a little. She looked over at her other. "What do you think?" She asked him softly, her eyes lighting up some.

Death101
06-19-2014, 11:31 PM
"Oh come now Christ still sore that I was eating while you died on the cross?" I ask I had only done as my Dad had asked me to. Christ and I were well, opposites obviously. "Hello God. As for what I thank Anaga." I pull her in and french kiss her right in front of Christ then I flash a demonic grin at Jesus.

LeaderOfROTR
06-20-2014, 12:25 AM
She was so surprised that it took several seconds before she was able to kiss back. When he pulled away, she gasped and blushed, flustered at his kissing skills. She smiled, placing both hands on his shoulders. A loud throat clearing made her pull away and face her family. Jesus glared angrily at the two. "You disgust me, rubbing tongues with trash like him." Her wings flared angrily.

"You're jealous that you died with no action!" Her hand tightened on Masamoto's.

Death101
06-20-2014, 01:17 AM
"He's just pissed because he's not even half the man that I am. I was around before you were Jesus." I flip him off. "Don't forget that you still owe me a few favors Jesus, so if I'm trash you must be fucking shit." I state and then stare at Anagra. "Sorry, Anagra Jesus just makes me pretty pissed." I exhale deeply.

LeaderOfROTR
06-20-2014, 03:26 AM
She smiled happily, pressing a kiss to his cheek. "You're trying for me, that's what matters." She smiled, letting a wing brush his. "If you're trash, then you are my trash." She said softly for only him to hear. Jesus glared, and she gave her demon a savory kiss while she watched her brother's reaction. She pulled away and lingered slightly, smiling as her face flushed. "If kissing you will always be like this, then my brother is going to be eternally angry at us." She whispered to him.

She managed to not give herself in to the burning desire to kiss him a thousand times over. "We should get to training." She said as she sighed.

Death101
06-20-2014, 02:53 PM
"True, uh Dad where the fuck is everyone?" I ask a little uneasy." I wait and he shrugs. "Ate by Abrox, I'm the only one left." I turn to see the Imp from earlier his small wings are shaking. "Abrox needs to be stopped and I'm going to help." He stands up a bit taller trying to give off a brave front.

LeaderOfROTR
06-20-2014, 03:08 PM
Angara smiled. "Then welcome to the winning side." She held out her hand for him to shake. She stayed right beside Masamoto. "How about you, Jesus?" He shrugged and glared.

Death101
06-20-2014, 08:13 PM
"He won't help. He's a weakling when it comes to fighting. He was there when Loki and Thor were eaten." I feel my words starting to heat again but clam myself. "Masamoto, might be best if you use your realm for training. Abrox can't get there." My Dad states. "Good point." I add as he say it. "Well, then we best get going. Imp what's your name?" I stare at him and he's off taken for a moment. "Marxo My Lord." He crosses his small arms over his chest. The demonic sign of respect. (Marxo : http://www.imperial-library.info/sites/default/files/beast_oblivion_imp.png )

LeaderOfROTR
06-20-2014, 10:38 PM
Angara nodded and grabbed Masamoto's hand. "Let's go." It never ceased to amaze her that they were actually made for each other. A perfect pair. She would never have to try to find love, for he was right next to her.

She looked over at her partner, thinking while they flew. "Was the reason you saved me from *him* because you had feelings for me?" She looked at his handsome face as she spoke. "Or did you just kiss me like that to piss off my brother?" She felt warm at the memory. He had caught her off guard, so his tongue was able to slip into her mouth. She blushed slightly as she remembered the feeling of it all.

Death101
06-20-2014, 10:52 PM
"A little of both." I state as I focus and open a portal to my realm. It was a small tropical island. It had many beast on it and even some of the banished demons. They were mostly harmless and lived out in the jungles and didn't care about affairs of the rest of us. They did however notice when I came and did sometimes check in on events in the Shuz (Non-Exiled Realms), I'd fill them in and they'd go back to there normal lives of hunting and gathering in the jungles.

LeaderOfROTR
06-20-2014, 11:05 PM
She nodded and flew through the portal, slipping her hand from his. She spread her wings to the warm sun and gazed around in delight. "Wow..." She smiled and closed her eyes in delight. Her blonde hair turned utterly gold and swayed gently in the breeze.

Death101
06-20-2014, 11:12 PM
I fly over the water, there were four islands in my realm. Then nothing but water for miles and mile. I fly towards the largest that's in the center of them and slowly land on the sand. These islands were wild and you had to find or make everything yourself. I never bent the rules of my realm to find food or make anything. It was forever trapped in a primitive era before the humans ruined the earth. It was from the time that humans still lived in villages. Or at least that was the feel. In truth the laws of physics were a bit different here. You need at least three things that contain the basic cores of an item to create it. Of course that was only in case of an emergency,

LeaderOfROTR
06-21-2014, 12:01 AM
Angara began to explore, simply keeping a hand on the hilt of her sword. The place had such beauty, it surprised her that Masamoto lived here. It seemed unlike him.

Death101
06-21-2014, 12:13 AM
I slowly walk deeper into the Jungle. I needed to do something without her around. I just hope that she wouldn't get into to much trouble. The demons on this island were stronger then both god and my father. They'd been put here because I'm the only one strong enough to open and close the portal and control the Exiled.

LeaderOfROTR
06-21-2014, 12:46 AM
The woman felt watched. She kept her wings tight to her back, but continued to gaze about in wonder. She paused by a stream, kneeling to drink from it.

Death101
06-21-2014, 04:09 AM
"Soya, soya!" I hear the call as I'm waking along the river bank. I realize this is the Sayvox (Human/Demon) Tribe area or Atleast the Kighan (Death Walkers) territory. I rush along the river go see a net get flung over Angara. I'm aware it cuts off powes so I hang back and slid into the bushes and make Sh sign to Marxo. I wanted to see Angara's true abilities. If things got bad I'd step in.

LeaderOfROTR
06-21-2014, 05:24 AM
She remained completely still. None of her powers worked, it seemed. The woman waited until they came closer. As they approached, she made herself shrink to seem like less of a threat. They made the mistake of coming too close with the net slack enough for her. The only warning they received was the corner of her mouth turning up. Her wings burst open, pulling the net up and mostly off of her.

She head-butted one in the gut, using her elbow to smash down into his face. The warrior side of her was freed. She ducked from another dude, spinning around with an undercut so fast it caused him to corkscrew.

She swiped out the feet of a third, bringing a booted foot down on his gut. She entangled the last with the net, flinging him off.

Angara huffed, walking off indignantly.

Death101
06-21-2014, 02:33 PM
"She's impressive?" I hear Marxo in my ear I nod. "I think I'm falling in love." I hear him laugh. "Looks like I was right before K-I-S-S-I-N-G." I knock him out after that and throw his massive body onto my back as I go to find Angara.

LeaderOfROTR
06-21-2014, 03:34 PM
The woman continued her trek, mildly annoyed. She still felt them watching her, but she felt that now they weren't going to try to catch her. She sighed, then heard the sound of someone coming. She pulled out her sword and spun around, the tip of the blade resting on Masamoto's Adams apple. Her eyes slightly narrowed, and she sheathed the sword. She was annoyed with him for not returning her affections. "What happened to Marxo?" She asked, no emotion in her voice.

Death101
06-21-2014, 06:39 PM
"He was mocking me when I told him I'm falling in love." I hear him chuckle again and jab him right in his gut area and he falls limp on my back again. "We should find some where to set up camp while we are here." As I finish a wink at her as I walk along.

LeaderOfROTR
06-21-2014, 08:52 PM
She sighed silently and shook her head. 'First he gets me all worked up by kissing me, then he ignores my advances, and now he decides to flirt with me and say he's falling in love with me.' She followed him, walking right beside Satan's son.

She could feel that urge to be close, to give herself completely to him the closer she got to him. Part of his being made for her. His chemistry naturally called to her. She stayed quiet though, unsure how to handle his advances now.

Death101
06-21-2014, 09:30 PM
I slowly walk along. "Well, this will work as a camp site." It was just inside an empty cave. I knew where everything was and used my spirit pressure to ward off anything. I toss Marox onto the ground. "Gather firewood I'm going to go fishing." I toss of my shirt as I head towards the river that wasn't to far back.

LeaderOfROTR
06-21-2014, 09:35 PM
She rolled her eyes and began to gather the wood required for the fire. Damn though, he had a nice bod. She shook her head. How was she supposed to be his life partner if they could barely even figure out their feelings for each other? Or even appriciate the other.

Death101
06-21-2014, 10:38 PM
I'm wacking away at a big fish and trying to figure out how I feel about Angara when I see a Raven land near by in it's talon is a letter with Death's sign on it. I toss the fish onto the river bank as I go over to get the letter.

LeaderOfROTR
06-21-2014, 11:30 PM
Angara sighed, and carried her bundle back to the cave. She dropped it down and walked back out, going for more wood. Her wings twitched as she came in view of a buck. She froze, slipping away silently. It hadn't seen her. She slowly crept closer, deer would taste just fine right now. She got ready for the killing blow. Slowly, she got her sword into position.

Death101
06-21-2014, 11:50 PM
I read the note as I carry the fish back. I'd need to get in touch with some of the exiled to deal with this problem. I wouldn't worry Angara about it for right now.

LeaderOfROTR
06-22-2014, 12:15 AM
She swung her mighty sword and killed the deer with a single blow. The woman sheathed her sword with a smile and threw the buck about her shoulders. It bled all over her as she carried it back, so she would need to wash herself.

Angara made it to the cave in good time, seeing Marxo up. "Here." She dropped the deer down. "Start a fire and start getting some food cooked please. Tell Masa that I'm washing up." She opened her wings and flew off.

She landed at a far off river, checking her surroundings and the water. Once she deemed everything good, her wings shrunk into her back, leaving a wing tattoo on each blade. The angel took off her armor and ran her hands through her hair. She walked into the water and began to bathe, enjoying the warm water. She raked her hands through her hair and took advantage of her time alone.

Death101
06-22-2014, 01:21 AM
I throw the fish at Marxo who's already making a meal. "Damnit Boss, you and Anagara good hunters, she's washing up by the way." I nod as I start working with the Deer's hide and mange to make it into a small bed for Her. I'd find something for myself later.

LeaderOfROTR
06-22-2014, 01:48 AM
The woman finished and dried herself with some large leaves. She redressed and sighed, her wings opening from her back. She landed in the cave some time later, folding her wings and running a hand through her wet hair. Angara looked at the meat on the spit, then saw the fish.

Pulling a knife, the winged warring knelt and began to gut and cut the fish into fillets. They could have it dry in the sun and eat it later on, not wanting to waste anything. She nodded to both males, looking at the entrance of the cave. "Almost time for sleep." She muttered.

Death101
06-22-2014, 03:08 AM
"I made a bed for you." I flick my finger towards the skin of the deer. I'd gotten a bear for me Marxo dosen't need one dude to the fact that he's a demon blood. More so Imp, he's got more fire in his blood.

LeaderOfROTR
06-22-2014, 03:25 AM
She gave him a gracious smile. "Thanks Masamoto." She turned to the imp. "And thank you for the dinner, Marxo." She was going to treat both equally until Masamoto figured out whether or not he was interested. After all, she still had plenty of choices with the archangels. She was not going to prance around after him like some puppy. Either he took her or leave her alone.

Death101
06-22-2014, 03:45 AM
"I'll sleep by the cave's entrance." I kiss her quickly as I move towards the way into the cave. I give her a wink. "Maybe after he's asleep." I whisper into her ear.

LeaderOfROTR
06-22-2014, 04:03 AM
She was surprised, to say the least. His kiss and whisper sent shivers of excitement racing through her. Her face flushed brightly. She played it down by sending a glare at his back.

So, he also was a mind reader now too? Just to spite him if he actually was, she brought up the mental image of her kissing Michael after some sort of victory. See he that got the possessive demon going.

She bit into a piece of deer, staring down the fire. It was a little plain, but otherwise excelent.

Death101
06-22-2014, 04:34 AM
I rest easily near the door and think for a little while. Tomorrow the real training begins. I'd need to fight Angara to make us both stronger. It's a very sad thought. "Hey Angara, I'd get some rest. It's going to be rough, we'll need to fight a lot in order to get stronger." I state slowly. I try to not let any emotion show.

LeaderOfROTR
06-22-2014, 04:42 AM
She sighed and nodded. The woman finished her meat and went over to the bed he had made for her. She snuggled into it, finding that it was amazingly comfy. She gave him a silent thanks for that. Her wings draped over herself, and she drifted off, one thing bothering her. What was with his comment about 'after Marxo was asleep'? She had no idea what it meant. Perhaps he was simply bluffing to keep her wondering. "Night guys." She called out softly as she drifted off.

Death101
06-22-2014, 05:28 AM
I rest easily. Then I slowly slip under the mat with Angara. "Hey, cold?" I ask as I kiss her, this was part of the reason I'd waited until Marxo was asleep. I didn't want him to hear us talk and other things.

LeaderOfROTR
06-22-2014, 08:31 AM
She woke to a warm body pressing up to hers. She sighed contentedly and snuggled into the warmth. Masamoto kissed her, making her eyes slide open. "A little..." She said as she unconsciously pressed her lithe body against his. His temptations were so strong right now, she was afraid she'd have no self control.

"So, what are you doing by warming me in my bed at this hour?" With his face right there in front of hers, there was no way she could stop the excited trembling of him pressed to her as so. She studied his face, unsure what to expect.

Death101
06-22-2014, 03:53 PM
"Oh come now, I'm sure you can guess." I gentle put one arm across her and pull her closer. I smile just a bit. "After all, you known what's on my mind." I kiss her again.

LeaderOfROTR
06-22-2014, 04:34 PM
"Do I?" An eyebrow arched, all the while her face flushed brightly. She returned the kiss, but pulled away early. "How do I know that this isn't you using me for something, like that kiss in front of my brother?" Worry was etched across her face as she resisted his charms to get the answer to her question. The fact that he held them flush against each other made it very hard for her.

"Masamoto, prove to me that you are sincere."

'And I will be putty in your hands.' She mentally added, right before she remembered that he seemed to know what was on her mind. She looked up at him, waiting for his response. Her wings had receded when she had laid down, but if they were out now, they would have been trembling.

Where was the indifference she first had, that ability to try to block his charms and advances? Yet that small part inside of her smirked. 'Let it happen, you were made for him. He already had you from day one.' A shiver ran through her form.

Death101
06-22-2014, 05:14 PM
"If I really hand't cared I wouldn't have saved you from Abrox." I pull her closer into a hug and rest my head on her arm. "You're brother is an ass, but he's a nesscery part of the world. As are all the elders." I add slowly snuggling up to her.

LeaderOfROTR
06-22-2014, 05:30 PM
She closed her eyes and nuzzled her face into his chest. She sighed. "You're right." She pulled her head away to look up at him. His smile made her flush again.

Angara wrapped both arms around his neck and kissed him. Her eyes gazed into his, and she held onto him tightly. "I'm yours." She softly whispered against his lips.

Death101
06-22-2014, 05:52 PM
Next Moring

That night went by in a haze, it was wonderful and I wouldn't mind doing it again. I really did fall in love. I wake up and see the sun light cracking tough the caves entrance. I realize I'd need to get up soon. I just close my eyes and rest for now.

LeaderOfROTR
06-22-2014, 06:05 PM
Angara sighed in her sleep, pressing up against her partner. She looked so peaceful while she slept, cuddled close to Masamoto. Last night had blown her mind, and she knew that she truly did feel for him. She had the deer skin pulled up high around her as not to expose her bare flesh.

God visited her in a dream. "So, he is perfect for you?"

The angel nodded. "In every way, and I for him."

My father beamed happily. "That is good. Your child will forever link the two kingdoms together."

Suddenly my smile faded. "C-child?!"

Dad nodded. "You are only fertile to him, and very fertile at that."

I woke from my dream with a shriek, clutching the blanket to my bare chest. I was sweating, eyes wide. How could I have conceived so soon?! I could feel my brother's smirk, and I sunk back down with a low groan. This was not good at all.

Death101
06-22-2014, 07:50 PM
"What." I leap up sword in hand. "What's the matter Angara?" I ask seeing her frown and feeling Christ knowing eyes watching and smiling at us.

LeaderOfROTR
06-22-2014, 11:20 PM
She curled in a tight ball, her bare back to him. "I'm...." She took a deep breath, and then finally spoke. "I'm pregnant..." She flinched, terrified of his reaction. She clenched her eyes closed, trembling.

Death101
06-23-2014, 12:40 AM
"Oh Shit... I'm I'm not sure what I think or what I should yet." I slowly put my sword away. I think for a moment. "I'll, I guess we'll have to take it one step at a time." I finally finish. It took some time to find the words.

LeaderOfROTR
06-23-2014, 01:02 AM
Well, he had not hurt her. She relaxed a little and sat up, hugging her knees to herself. "I'm sorry, I should have done something..." She hung her head, guilt and shame running through her.

Death101
06-23-2014, 01:50 AM
"It was my fault." I slowly sit down wrap my arm around her. "What's important now is that we'll have to learn to be good parents." I shutter a bit in fear. I wasn't sure I'd be a good father.

LeaderOfROTR
06-23-2014, 03:07 AM
She turned to face him, and smiled a little. She pressed against him with a sigh. She looked over at her love. She gently kissed him. "You'll be a fine father. My dad seemed confident in you."

Death101
06-23-2014, 03:48 AM
"I figured this was some how the work of him and my father." I slowly relax. "I guess we should build a home. We'll head for the beach soon. Wash and get dress okay?" I stand up and pul my Kimono back on and put my swords into place.

LeaderOfROTR
06-23-2014, 03:59 AM
She nodded and pulled the blanket about her. She headed for the nearby river and began to wash, shivering at the many thoughts going through her head. It certainly was going to be interesting now...

She was so involved in her thoughts that she paid no heed to her surroundings.

Death101
06-23-2014, 08:17 PM
I slowly care Marxo out and throw him onto the ground just a few feets outside the gave. "Marxo meet me at the south beach." We were on the north side of the island but it was only about a half our flight to the other side. By walking it'd take two days.

LeaderOfROTR
06-23-2014, 08:29 PM
She finished and stood, grabbing the blanket. She made it back to the cave and dressed, quite sore from her little romp last night. The angel began to set out the fish, thinking as she worked. Didn't Masamoto mention them training today??

Death101
06-23-2014, 10:11 PM
"Hey, we're about to head for the beach." I state and then smirk. "I remember that I do have a small house here." I add at her questioning face.

LeaderOfROTR
06-23-2014, 10:43 PM
She looked surprised. "You do?" She stood, walking over to him. "What's it like?" She took his hands, smiling. "Can I come to see it?"

Death101
06-23-2014, 10:53 PM
"It's where we are going now." I state and think if how to explain it. "It's decent sized. It's really nice too." I add slowly.

LeaderOfROTR
06-23-2014, 11:09 PM
She smiled, kissing him in her happiness. "I'm so excited!" She grinned up at him, then grabbed his face only to kiss him the exact way he had with her in front of her brother. The kiss was electricfying.

Death101
06-24-2014, 03:34 AM
As the three of us take flight something comes to mind. "Angara, did he mention the gender?" I ask and Marxo snickers a little. He was a demon of perceptiveness as his class trait.

LeaderOfROTR
06-24-2014, 03:53 AM
She flushed at the demon's laughing. "No, he didn't..." She was a little surprised the demon didn't say something sooner to the couple. She glanced over at Masa to see his reaction.

Death101
06-24-2014, 03:58 AM
"Marxo." I speak slowly as I stare at him. ""Shut the fuck up before I throw you outta of the sky." I can sense a snarky comment comming. "I think that yo-" As I draw my sword just a bit he quiets himself. "Marxo is a master of perception as you can guess already." I explain to Angara.

LeaderOfROTR
06-24-2014, 10:22 AM
She nodded, subconsciously wrapping her arms around her flat stomach. She looked a little embarrassed and concerned.

Death101
06-24-2014, 09:15 PM
"Don't let it get to you." I ruffle her hair, we were only fifteen minutes out now. I wasn't happy about the child yet. I wasn't sure what I thought yet.

LeaderOfROTR
06-24-2014, 09:34 PM
She smiled as he ruffled her hair, playfully batting away his hand. "What am I going to do with you?" She asked, feeling better.

Death101
06-24-2014, 11:01 PM
"Haha, I should be saying that to you." I laugh as I land in front of the nicely made beach house. It was in very good shape as well. (The House :http://thejetlife.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/3-Kapalua-Place-maui-beach-house-9.jpg )

LeaderOfROTR
06-24-2014, 11:48 PM
She gasped as she landed, her eyes huge. "Wow...." She looked around, not sure if she was really seeing this. "This is your house...?!" The woman was shocked, glancing over at him. She wouldn't mind getting close to Masamoto in one of the huge beds that she figured were inside, or possibly even the hottub she saw. This would be the perfect spot for their new family. She smiled at the thought of their child playing in the pool, or being like its father and causing trouble. Her hand found his, and she gave it an excited squeeze.

Death101
06-25-2014, 03:35 AM
"Oi, Masamoto it's been a long time!" I hear and turn to see black beard. "Thatch! You old bastard, where are the others?" I ask smiling at him. "Some where in the house, provably drunk." He returns. ( Look up Black Beard Assains Creed for his looks, it's what I'm using as his image.)

LeaderOfROTR
06-25-2014, 10:56 AM
'Pirates?!' She shook her head, sighing softly. How was she supposed to raise a child if there were pirates.

Black Beard smirked at the woman. "Got a real pretty one tonight, you should let me take her for a spin~" He laughed loudly at his comment.

Death101
06-25-2014, 12:09 PM
"Thatch, she is baring my child." His eyes fling wide. "Isn't she an angel?" His eyes still wide. "Yes." Thatch was a very smart one.

LeaderOfROTR
06-25-2014, 01:09 PM
She sighed, closing her eyes. This was going to happen a lot. She realized that he had probably brought a lot of women with him for nightly activities, and it saddened and angered her some. He had been her first, but she had not been his. Her hand pulled away from his and she opened her wings. "I need to be alone." Then she was gone, heading for somewhere in the jungle where she could be by herself.

Death101
06-25-2014, 05:10 PM
"You were my first." It sense her mind and state it. It was true, I'd never had sex. I'd never kissed a girl before her. I'd never found anyone that I loved before. "Thatch let's go get a fucking drink." I state and he nods at what I say.

LeaderOfROTR
06-25-2014, 05:19 PM
She landed on a branch and hugged herself. She hated how complex everything was now. Angara groaned and sat with a thud, closing her eyes. How could she believe what he said was true? He was a demon.

She growled, shaking her head. No, now she was thinking like the others. But still, no one kissed like that without experience. She held her head in her hands, so upset and confused. She raised her head to the sky and screamed in frustration.

Death101
06-25-2014, 05:35 PM
"Angara will come back when she's ready. She can't leave the realm until she's trained to open and close the door by herself." I sit down at the bar, joined by Black Beard, Nounbaga Oda, Caesar, Lenin, Rasputin and Elvis. "Hey guys, how you been?" I ask and they all just nod quietly. Most of them were almost out drunk.

LeaderOfROTR
06-25-2014, 05:49 PM
The woman slumped, rubbing her face tiredly. "What am I going to do?" She hung her head and wrapped herself with her wings, closing her eyes. She stayed in this pose for a long time, even after the sun set. She didn't know anymore, she couldn't return until she knew. Slowly, she drifted off into a troubled sleep. Several tears slipped down her face.

Death101
06-25-2014, 06:02 PM
"You going to cry all day or ask me?" I stand over the sorry state of an angel. "I wish you could trust my word." I stand there staring at her. I wasn't made so much as I was a bit sad she couldn't ask me out front about this.

LeaderOfROTR
06-25-2014, 06:08 PM
The woman yelped, nearly falling off of the tree. She grabbed the branch tightly and looked up at him. She took a deep breath and rubbed away the wet spots on her cheeks. "Have there been others before me, ones who you bedded with?" Complex fluxes of emotions raced through her, and she tightened her grip on the branch. There. She said it.

Death101
06-25-2014, 06:30 PM
"No, there haven't. I've never kissed anyone either." I state as I turn and get ready to jump from tree to tree. "Come on, let's go home." I state waiting for her. I hadn't lied, but I hadn't told the whole truth either. I'd shared a bed with other girls but that was for training. We'd get caught in blizzards on one of my other realms. We didn't have a choice. Here we did.

LeaderOfROTR
06-25-2014, 06:40 PM
She sighed, and took her place at his side. She kept up the pace with him, and soon they were at the house. Ankara sighed softly and headed inside. She followed the stairs up, so aging to somehow make her way up to the master bedroom. She groaned and flopped down on the bed, sore, tired, cold, hungry, and thirsty. She pushed aside the many pillows and crawled under the blankets. Then she was out cold.

Death101
06-25-2014, 06:48 PM
Next Day

"Game Match!" I hear the ref yell as the body of the demon who was fighting in the arean with me. We'd been using Shanzo a deadly style even by Demon standers. It was about rushing at your opponent and slice though him. Only demons used this art and I was created it.

LeaderOfROTR
06-25-2014, 06:55 PM
Angara sat in the stands, watching eagerly. She was ready to try this type of fighting, as she had never seen it before. Kinda like gruesome jousting. It was gory and yet enthralling.

Death101
06-25-2014, 07:43 PM
"Anaga, come down here. Now that you've seen it, it's time to teach you it." I state and wave her down here to the fighting area. We'd need to get her geared first.

LeaderOfROTR
06-25-2014, 08:15 PM
She opened her wings and burst from the stands. She landed in front of him, and gave him a smile. Her wings remained opened, and she bowed to him, as was tradition to the victor of the arena. "What now?"

Death101
06-25-2014, 08:22 PM
"Go get gear and a Katana you like." I state as I start to type in the battle area code for a certain map layout. It would be a map that tested her skills. A good map I used with all newbies.

LeaderOfROTR
06-25-2014, 08:42 PM
She smiled and left for the armory. She came back several minutes later, looking like the warrior godess that she was. Her armor was a golden color, and showed off all of her curves while giving her protection. She held a slightly curved katana, the blade seeming to cut light itself.

Death101
06-25-2014, 10:21 PM
"Alright, Thatch where are you!" I ask and he walks out. "I've got this one, we'll see how strong she really is." He draws both of his English style cutlasses. "Go!" I shout and Black Beard charges at her.

LeaderOfROTR
06-25-2014, 10:43 PM
The angel waited, then brought her katana down in a mighty swing. "Grah!" She yelled, bringing up her armored knee to his groin area. She fought dirty.

Death101
06-26-2014, 01:26 AM
Thatch easily avoids the attack and returns his own. Striking her twice on the back. I watch. Impressed by both. Thatch is in to form today.

LeaderOfROTR
06-26-2014, 02:19 AM
She hissed as his blades nearly got her wings, clipping several feathers. One struck out at him as she turned like a cobra and struck, striking three times in rapid succession. She leaped backwards, breathing hard, waiting for him to charge her again.

Death101
06-26-2014, 03:56 AM
"I should mention Thatch is a Neverito. I can't quiet rember it's English title but he's a demon that was one human." I explain slowly as he lets out a bone chilling laugh. "As in he was so cruel and evil we had to make him a demon to contant his spirit." I finish as he rushes again.

LeaderOfROTR
06-26-2014, 04:03 AM
She waited until he was nearly upon her and flew up high, using the katana blade to catch one of his and twist it so hard that he either let go or broke his hand. Her eyes were almost slits now.

Death101
06-26-2014, 05:14 PM
"End." I state having seen enough. "Thatch you did good. So did you Angara. That was only the warm up though." I draw my swords and slowly enter the area as Thatch exits.

LeaderOfROTR
06-26-2014, 05:27 PM
The woman watched, slowly circling him. "We are evenly matched. It will be a draw." Still, she readjusted her hold.

Death101
06-26-2014, 05:38 PM
"Wrong." I take her off guard and drive us both at the ground. After the slam I jump back and send a number of fire balls at her. There was one Major difference that gave me the upper hand here. I was waiting for her to understand what it was.

LeaderOfROTR
06-26-2014, 05:59 PM
She rolled out of the way, blocking the last fireball. "So you have powers." She grinned! Then charged him with amazing speed.

Death101
06-26-2014, 06:06 PM
I let her hit me and then I grab her as I go flying and then kick her into the wall. "Still not it." I let lose my wings and fly above the area where we are fighting then I wait for her.

LeaderOfROTR
06-26-2014, 06:31 PM
She burst off the wall, heading towards him. "What then?" She growled through gritted teeth.

Death101
06-26-2014, 07:19 PM
"I'm Lucifer's son and have no limit to what I'll do." I kiss her then punch her in the gut. As she falls I fly down and catch her. "I'm ruthless when training people." I throw her into the ground then pretend to help her up and punch her twice as hard back into the floor. "That was an example. When we are training don't let your guard down." I help her up for real this time. "You did good though." I kiss her and then help her towards the healing area. I was a little banged up myself.

LeaderOfROTR
06-26-2014, 10:19 PM
She was surprised at his kiss, her cautiousness warning her right before the blow landed. The wind rushed from her, and she began to fall. She closed her eyes, but his strong arms caught her. She was thrown at the ground, and lay there stunned. His hand pulled her up, only to receive the hardest blow yet.

He went to help her up again, but she pulled away from his touch. He lifted her to her feet despite the fact. She shied away from his kiss, for the first time ever not wanting it. She cloaked herself with her own wings and hobbled to the medic stand, refusing to even make eye contact with him. She was wary of his every move, and flinched away as soon as he tried to place his arm around her. She no longer trusted him here, and actually feared him some. She was too afraid to even make a jab at his kissing fighting style.

Death101
06-27-2014, 12:33 AM
"Boss, you we-." Before Thatch finish I'm walking up and out. My spirits are rather dampened. I walk out into the raniy weather. I keep walking. I couldn't be around her right now. I needed space. I don't think she'd forgive me for that. And that broke my heart.

LeaderOfROTR
06-27-2014, 01:20 AM
She groaned, the medics taking care of her swiftly. She held her hands on her stomach. "Is the child alright?"

"Your child will be fine." The angel gave a relieved sigh, hugging her largely bruised but flat stomach. She wouldn't be able to fly for a couple days, and her back and front were pretty beat up, but she would be sore. "Thatch, where's Masamoto?"

Death101
06-27-2014, 02:11 AM
"He left about seven hours ago looking better sad. You need to keep in mind he's trying to do his best. He might Satan's son but I've know him since the start of my career and he's proven time and time again sense then that he's a gentle and caring person at heart." Thatch thinks then his eyes fly wide. "He's going to fight Abrox by himself!" That grabs her hands and runs out of the estate onto the docks then out his ship. "Weigh Anchor, Get the main sails lose!" He shouts and the crew makes the moves to carry out his orders. "Now let out all the sail we can!" He shouts again as the sails fall to their full length. "Damnit Masamoto don't do anything stupid." He states as he grips the wheel so hard that his knuckles turn white.

LeaderOfROTR
06-27-2014, 02:53 AM
Angara turned white as a sheet. "What?!" She followed behind, staring at the sails. "This isn't fast enough..." She opened her battered wings wide open, causing a powerful wind to fill the sails and give the ship a huge boost.

'Please Lord, protect him. I love him so much, even though he has hurt me. Do not let him get hurt or worse.' She prayed to her father. Her eyes drooped, she was so sore and tired.

Death101
06-27-2014, 03:45 AM
"Angara. If I know him, and I do he's heading for one of the other elders realms. More then like he's visting Odin for help." He sails though a portal right into Ashgrad or Atleast the bridge. "We need to stop him Arbox is already here!" He points at the swirling red clouds and the shadow fiends (Arbox's army) fighting the people both aicent and spirits. "He'll be in the beer hall atop Ashgrad. It's hard to miss now go!" Thatch tells grabbing her hand and rushing in and out of the fighting.

Meanwhile

"Move!" Odin tackles me as a black ray flys over head. I'd arrived minutes before an enraged Arbox. We'd lost several of the Vahlkyris. It was skill and that alone that'd kept myself and Odin alive. "Can't run forever, once Ashgrad is gone its just old Satan that will be left to." I grab Odins spear and throw it into Arbox's eye. "Ahhhhh!" As he screams and is blinded on one eye if jump on him and am able to pull Thor and Loki out. "Thanks." I nod to them as we are able to get back to a safe distance.

LeaderOfROTR
06-27-2014, 04:10 AM
She couldn't fly!! Unless....

She spotted Marxo and grabbed him. "You need to fly me to where Moto is. Now." A fierce look formed in her eyes. She nodded, pointing to where Masamoto was.

Death101
06-27-2014, 03:10 PM
"Hold on it'll be close!" Marxo yells grabbing her flying off. The fighting is getting worse as time goes on. "He's fighting him right now." He says as he drops her in front of the hall.

LeaderOfROTR
06-27-2014, 03:57 PM
She burst in through the doors, her wings flared. She snarled and raised her sword, charging forward. Her eyes glowed a pure white, holy flames covering her entire body.

Death101
06-27-2014, 05:06 PM
"Get him!" We all take our chance and stab him. As our holy and unholy weapons slowly enter his body more and more souls start to pour out. "Angara now stab his other eye!" I scream as we hold him still as he trashses about.

LeaderOfROTR
06-27-2014, 05:11 PM
She snarled and leaped high, bringing her sword up to the hilt into his eye. A claw raked across her torso, but in the heat of battle she felt nothing. The sword erupted in a huge burst of light, and she leaped down to stand by her mate, panting.

"Is it over....?" She asked quietly.

Death101
06-27-2014, 06:10 PM
"For now!" Abrox screachs as the souls burst forth from his chest. "I'll be back someday!" He screams and like that a blackness flys over us. When we awake we're back in our room at the estate. I can sense everything has returned to normal. I can sense that all the elders are here. Which is strange because it was rare they all came to visit.

LeaderOfROTR
06-27-2014, 06:40 PM
Angara rolled over, pressing against something that was not bed. She woke to find herself nestled up against Masamoto. She smiled softly. "We did it."

There was a chuckle from the doorway. "Need more time to 'rest', or are you two ready to see the elders now?" The angel turned bright red and buried her face into her mate's chest.

Death101
06-27-2014, 07:11 PM
I give Jesus the finger and as he just walks away I slid out of the bed. "Come on, let's go and get this done I am actually tired now." I slowly pull on my clothes and then wait for Angara.

LeaderOfROTR
06-27-2014, 07:52 PM
She slipped out of bed, covered in ugly bruises from their fight. She quickly slipped into her clothes, looking guilty about the wounds. The largest one was right over her stomach, which also had the faintest of bulges. She said nothing about either. "Ready?"

Death101
06-27-2014, 08:39 PM
"They probably want a party." I slowly start out the door and put my arm around her shoulders. I kiss her warmly. "I'm sorry." I add as we walk along towards the main living room.

LeaderOfROTR
06-27-2014, 08:45 PM
She was surprised by his sudden affection, and smiled happily. She smiled into the kiss, staying close to him. "I forgive you completely." His kisses were the best, leaving her all warm and tingly and full of butterflies. She slipped her arm around his waist and gave him a bright smile. Just before they entered the room, she gave him another kiss. "I love you."

Death101
06-27-2014, 09:00 PM
"I know, I love you to." As we enter it's a massive party. With all the elders. They smile as we enter and pull poppers. "Surprise!" They shout as we enter. There is a banner hanging that says thank you.

LeaderOfROTR
06-27-2014, 09:13 PM
She smiled, looking slightly surprised. "Wow, this is kinda funny. I never expected a banner." Her body shimmered, and once it stopped, her armor had been replaced with a golden flirty cocktail dress. She grinning and looked up at her mate. "I like this."

Death101
06-27-2014, 11:54 PM
"Yes, this is how to was before the fall of humanity. Which is why afterwards it's our job to restore the order on earth." I state and smile as Thatch walks over to me. "Aye, Masamoto come get a drink with us." I see him point to Oda, Lenin, Hades, Thor and Odin. "Sure, see ya later Angara." I'm quickly pulled away but an clearly already half drunk Thatch.

LeaderOfROTR
06-28-2014, 04:47 AM
She shook her head, taking a seat on the couch. "What am I going to do with him? Now I'll have to deal with drunk Masamoto." She crossed her legs and smiled at all those around.

Death101
06-28-2014, 03:28 PM
An Hour Later

The party is in full swing when I pull Angara onto the dance floor. The music is that of the Waltz. I never liked western dancing but I'm skilled at dancing in general. It was easy to fall into synch with the music. "So, enjoying the part?" I ask smiling at her.

LeaderOfROTR
06-28-2014, 05:21 PM
She smiled. "It's been fine. Plenty of gutsy guys though." She smirked at him, dancing with grace. "How was your drinking with your buddies? Intoxicated yet?"

Death101
06-28-2014, 05:58 PM
"Takes a lot more then that. Anyway, I've been thinking. We're going to need to get married, I don't want our child to be a bastard child." I use the old term and dance and wait for her response to my... purpose.

LeaderOfROTR
06-28-2014, 07:23 PM
"Is this a casual statement, or are you proposing right here and now?" Her heart pounded, and she looked up to him with flushed cheeks.

Death101
06-28-2014, 07:58 PM
"Both." I say so and try to not grin. It wasn't really all that easy for me to be focused on saying this. It was a bit strange. I had never really been in such a point before.

LeaderOfROTR
06-28-2014, 08:09 PM
She dramatically sighed. "But the ring!" Before he could move away, she grabbed him tightly and pressed her lips to his. "Of course I will!" She said excitedly.

Death101
06-28-2014, 08:19 PM
I put a ring onto her finger as she kisses me and everyone just claps at me. I figured they'd react at some point. It wouldn't have been normal if they didn't I smile at her and pull her into a close hug. "Wait to go Boss." I hear a few of the sinners that live with me state from the side lines.

LeaderOfROTR
06-28-2014, 08:50 PM
She smiled, resting her hands on his shoulders. Her eyes sparkled, and she looked like she might cry out of happiness. "It's perfect. Everything is perfect..." The DJ turned on a slow song for them, and she rested her head on his chest. "Thank you." She whispered.

Death101
06-29-2014, 01:16 AM
"I'm thinking that perhaps it will be a long time before the wedding. Even so, I don't really want to have a large wedding." I sigh slowly as we move slowly. It wasn't very easy to do this It was very new to me to have such feelings.

LeaderOfROTR
06-29-2014, 02:02 AM
She smiled, giving him another gentle kiss. "That's okay. I'll be fine with that." She closed her eyes, shaking her head. "It all feels so right. I can't believe it." Her feeling were all over the charts, and she kept flipping though them.

Death101
06-29-2014, 02:42 AM
Few Days Later

"Morning." I slowly get off the bed. "How'd you sleep?" I was still pretty hung over. We'd been drinking pretty hard the past few days.

LeaderOfROTR
06-29-2014, 03:00 AM
She smiled, feeling fine as she refrained from the alcohol. She wanted to protect their child. Also, she didn't drink much. "Better next to you." She smiled and kissed his forehead. "I'll go get you a cold compress for your headache." She got out of the bed, her bump slightly more apparent now.

Death101
06-29-2014, 03:23 AM
"I'll be fine, what shall we name it depending on it's gender?" I ask slowly get up more. I was okay for the most part. It wasn't easy to walk around but I was well enough to do so.

LeaderOfROTR
06-29-2014, 03:37 AM
She stopped walking. "I have no idea."

Death101
06-29-2014, 04:03 AM
"I guess we have some time." I walk towards my office. "I'm going to start shorting though the souls that WERE lost during this whole ordeal. There were about a total of 320 of them in total. I suppose that in the end it can't be helped." I add slowly as I take a seat at my small ground side table and start to open the scrolls.

LeaderOfROTR
06-29-2014, 04:28 AM
She sat next to him, taking advantage of his warmth. She loved a good cuddle with him.

Death101
06-29-2014, 04:33 AM
"I've been thinking, what do you think after everything that's happened?" I state as I finish the last few papers. I then put my arms on huger shoulder and pull her a little tighter into a hug.

LeaderOfROTR
06-29-2014, 04:49 AM
She more than happily snuggled into his embrace. "Think about what?" She kissed his neck softly, humming to herself.

Death101
06-29-2014, 05:43 PM
"Never mind, it's nothing." I stroke her her slowly, things had turn into a daily life and the earth's order was returning. The races had manage to find a form of peace and all the beast that humanity almost wiped out were happy with the vengeance they'd taken. A squad of angel and demons had been set to keep the peace on earth. After our child was born and the wedding and about three days we'd return to earth for a while to make sure that all the elder tools had been taken from the planet to make sure that no one uses them to gain control of anyone else.

LeaderOfROTR
06-29-2014, 11:44 PM
She contentedly sighed, closing her eyes in bliss. "I love you." She murmured softly before giving his throat another kiss. These were some of the best times, just them enjoying each other. "You know, we should visit your father and tell him the news." She giggled. "Grandpa Satan." She nuzzled him affectionately.

Death101
06-30-2014, 06:02 PM
"I think he'll have a Biblical freak out." I chuckle lightly as I rest my head on hers. I can tell she's starting to drift off. I am a little bit to.

LeaderOfROTR
06-30-2014, 06:18 PM
She sighed, closing her eyes. "...Should go visit soon.." She yawned and then pressed into him, falling asleep. She was getting a little easier tired now that their child was progressing, but still was in fighting shape. Her hand gently pulled his to her stomach, resting it there. She drifted off, a soft smile adorning her peaceful face.

Death101
07-01-2014, 07:11 PM
I slowly tucked her into bed. The next day our child was probably going to be born. I could sense a strong spirit pressure coming from Anaraga. I guess he'd be a bastard child after all. Which I'm okay with. I slowly slid under the covers and pull her into a hug.

LeaderOfROTR
07-01-2014, 07:39 PM
She smiled, cuddling into him the best she could.

The next mornin came, and the woman woke with a groan. "Love..." She panted, resting both hands on her swollen stomach, "Our child is coming..." A grimace of pain covered her face and she cried out loudly in pain. Sweat began to streak her face, and her hands clenched. She was in full labor by now, fighting to give birth to their child. It all hurt so much!

Death101
07-01-2014, 10:05 PM
"Oh, it's a good thing that we're Elder's." I use my power and we find our selves in heaven and angels rush to help her. I'm pushed aside. I feel a strange presences and decide to let them do the work. I don't get close to Angara because my soul pressure is at a higher risk here and if I'm to close to someone I care about and a large number of Holy spirits then my soul pressure will overwhelm my mind and I'll be sent into a crazed rage.

LeaderOfROTR
07-01-2014, 10:25 PM
They helped to deliver the child, cleaning it and wrapping the child in cloth. Letting Angara hold it, they all moved aside to let the father see his child. The angel cradled the baby, smiling tiredly. "A son." She said softly, holding the child up for her mate to hold.

The poor thing cried, afraid of this new and bright world. He had laser green eyes, his cheeks rosy from crying so hard. Several dark strands of hair adorned his head. Already, a tiny and wet pair of grey wings flapped behind him.

Angara smiled proudly, still panting. "Look what we've created."

Death101
07-01-2014, 10:51 PM
"Haha, I think that we'll name him..." I think for a moment... "Drago?" I asks slowly staring at her and our child. His wings while feathered were in the shape of a dragon. It was most likely from my father really having dragon wings.

LeaderOfROTR
07-01-2014, 11:08 PM
She smiled, struggling to sit up. "That sounds wonderful." Draco wails, and she gently takes him back. "Can we go back to our room? I need to feed him." She smiled, letting him suckle on her fingertip, successfully quieting him for the time being. She looked exhausted, about ready for a long nap.

Death101
07-01-2014, 11:17 PM
"Yes, thank you everyone." I state then pull them both into a hug and flash back to our room and head out for the door. "I've got to clean up the last bit of power that Abrox left behind. It's just some shadow creatures lurking about in Hell. I'll be back in an hour. The others are here if you need them, I'm sorry but I need to take care of this honey." I wave as I rush out the door, I'd been putting it off for a while.

LeaderOfROTR
07-01-2014, 11:23 PM
She sighed and then nodded, waving. "Be safe!" She called. Then she pulled off her shirt to feed her baby. He cooed and began to suckle. She winced a little and pulled back his lip. Sharp teeth gleamed back at her. "Definitely his father's son." She murmured, ignoring the sharp nips. She relaxed on the bed, soon falling asleep with Draco still hungrily feeding. She smiled as she slept.

Death101
07-02-2014, 01:22 AM
I return home and watch T.V, things were slowly going back to normal. I'd even made sure that Abrox was wiped out competently. I have Drago on my lap and he's quietly sleeping. I watch the news from earth. Things had been getting better in only a few days. I slowly bring Drago up stairs towards his room. I'd gotten home about two hours ago. I gentlty set him down in his crib and set a blanket over him so he won't get to cold. I then go back down turn off the T.V then crash into my own bed. I see that Angara is asleep still, but it's been a long day after all. I slowly drift off to rest.

LeaderOfROTR
07-02-2014, 01:55 AM
She pressed into his warm form, a small smile on her face.

Three in the morning rolled around and Draco began to hungrily cry. Angara woke and rolled out of bed. She pressed drowsily trundled into his room, picking him up and beginning to feed him. She yawned, the slight pain keeping her from falling back asleep. Still, the soft sound of him suckling and his content little face warmed her heart. "I love you."

Death101
07-02-2014, 05:35 PM
I rest easily until I hear Angara get up. I slowly get up and head down stairs. I was about to head down and out, I'd planed a ride with a few of the other elders. I put on Jeans a T-shirt and a leather jacket that has the Hells Angels back rocker on it. I'd found a few chapters that were still around and gathered what was left us us together. "Hey, angara I'm going to head for the club house in San Fran. I'll see you there later." I give a wave as I grab the keys for my Harley. I'd never really shown her my Motorcycle but I would soon.

LeaderOfROTR
07-02-2014, 06:25 PM
She sighed and waved. "Be safe, love." She sat down with another sigh, stroking her baby's head. He gurgled happily, squirming and giving her a nip. She winced, but continued to rub her child's head.

Death101
07-02-2014, 07:48 PM
I ride along the realm passage. I'm joined by a couple of other Hells Angels that are also Demons. We're riding towards earth but took the slow way there just because.

LeaderOfROTR
07-02-2014, 08:00 PM
She fell asleep, a small smile adorning her face. The child squirmed and cooed.

Death101
07-02-2014, 08:44 PM
Soon we're riding around down the CA coast line. It was nice to be able to rest easily now.

Mean while

Drago slowly climbs down and rest easily back into his crib quietly. He was in a restful state and was starting to awaken and it wasn't going to be very easy raising him from here on out. His powers would awake soon.

LeaderOfROTR
07-02-2014, 09:00 PM
She continued to sleep, completely tired out. Her wings gently slumped to the floor.

Death101
07-03-2014, 10:16 PM
I return home about four hours later and slowly shake awake Angara. "Honey wake up." I shake her gently. She must be really tired but she had to at least sleep in a bed. Drago smiles at me from his crib and turns over. Demon and Angel babies were smart but a cross breed, it would be smart on a whole another level.

LeaderOfROTR
07-03-2014, 11:16 PM
She jolted awake and fell into his arms. "Sorry, love." She smiled, leaning up to meet his lips. "Have you seen his teeth? Sharp little things. He's getting big too."

Death101
07-04-2014, 04:00 PM
"That's normal, I bet he can problem already speak. Isn't that right Son?" I ask and he smiles at me. "T-tr-true D-dad." The stutter was normal. We aged a bit faster then angels and humans when we were in our baby years. But we suffer from a stutter during those years because of our faster brain growth.

LeaderOfROTR
07-04-2014, 06:50 PM
She looked shocked, then a huge smile overtook her face. The angel scooped him up and spun him around in a tight hug. "You can talk!" She said, her voice sounding exuberant. "My little Draco can speak!!" She kissed his head, giving him another warm hug.

Death101
07-05-2014, 01:40 AM
"I can do a lot more." His wings pop out and he flies at me and I catch him in my arms. "So it's that time already, you're a fast grower even by demon standers." I state and he claws a bit until I start to rock him in my arms and seeing the face of Aganara. I just give her a shush finger and promise to explain this little bit later.

LeaderOfROTR
07-05-2014, 04:24 AM
She was surprised, and wearily slumped down on the livingroom couch. She just had him, was time was it for him? This baby was her life, and it was flying by so fast.

Death101
07-05-2014, 06:43 AM
"Don't worry. He is more then likely having a hard time coming into this world because of his mixed blood. He's the first of his kind. His parents and grandparents are some of the strongest elders there are. He has all that power around him but in truth he might not be able to use it." I slowly set Drago down on his mothers lap. "It'll be okay. We'll go see your father tommrow and see what he's thinking. Then we'll take him to Dad." I hug them both lightly.

LeaderOfROTR
07-05-2014, 01:18 PM
She hugged both back, cuddling into the embrace. There was so much... How was she going to handle it all? Still, she had the support of her family. "Thanks guys. I love you."

Death101
07-06-2014, 03:27 PM
"We love you to." Life slowly started into a normal life for us. earth was back to normal and we had our son. Life was looking really good. Our story was strange but it was one that we're happy with.

The End