PDA

View Full Version : [R]Killer Angels OOC

StormWolf
08-17-2010, 06:30 AM
Rated -R- for excessive violence, drugs, alcohol, sex, blood, gore, coarse language, adult situations, and inhumanly large amounts of testosterone and adrenaline.

1985 - the last legs of the Cold War. The USSR had already begun collapsing and decaying, and the process was only getting faster by the week. It looked like the Communists had run out of other people’s money. In a last-ditch act of desperation, the Soviets started to sell off their weapons caches to anyone who hated America enough to shoot at it

1990 – The Black Market is flooding with Soviet weaponry. It is cheap, easy to use, and it is damn reliable. Everything from pistols to intercontinental nuclear missiles was making its way on to the market in alarming numbers. Naturally, the CIA caught wind of this, and so they sent some very capable men in to stop the yard sale of doom at the source.

1991 – Operation Silver Bullet was given the green light. The troops sent in where from all over the US armed forces, some were Army Rangers, some Navy SEALS, some Special Operations, some were ECHELON. In short, it was a nice, quiet gang of guys who could kill a man without the poor sap knowing he even had a knife in his spine. According to Satellite imagery, the weapon dealing was going down in Chernobyl; Classic. The squad sent in was given the codename Angel. It seemed appropriate; what these men were doing would most likely save the world. The operation went on without so much as a hiccup. When Angel squad got to ground zero, it was empty, and it was quiet. Angel squad even heard the rattling of gunfire and the whooping of some very excited arms dealers and psychopathic killers as the US operatives made their approach unseen, and unheard. The only thing that gave Angel squad a reason to take cover for a few minutes was a loud, deep, blaring kind of alarm. Even with the several minutes laying low in the snow, no bake sale of that size could pack up and be gone so quickly.

Everyone was simply gone. Angel squad did not proceed without caution, however. They searched every corridor and closet of that entire compound, only finding really big rats, tattered clothes, and skeletons in the closet. Going inside the main compound, Angel squad found that most of the Soviet set up was still intact. Finding a large concrete room, the squad of operatives found coffee that was still warm and a cigar on the desk that was still smoking, but the floor was only riddled with guns, unused casings, half-empty liqueur bottles, ash, and dust. The footprints were still evident. Boots and sandals leading in, but none leading out and there was only one door. The senior officer of Angel squad managed to salvage a list of Soviet inventory. It looked like nearly everything was sold. Including all the nuclear weapons, SCUD missiles and something on the list called “Banshee”.

After that mission, Angel squad disbanded, and the mission records either destroyed or stamped top secret. Each member was thoroughly debriefed by the Chief of Security and the Chief of Intelligence. One Corporal James Cornell was a part of that mission, and he wanted to find out what happened to that mysterious “banshee” weapon. He knew it was in the Middle East that very moment and he knew that Operations Desert Shield and Desert Storm would be taking off soon. So instead of retiring like his fellow soldiers, James returned to active duty….

And that is not even the beginning of the Killer Angels yet…

The Killer Angels is, contrary to popular belief, not an organization or guns for hire, but a group of guns for hire. They do not have any ties to any government agency. The Angels don’t even have ties to Blackwater or Black Forest, or any other mercenary company. The Killer Angels treat everyone one of two ways: a client or an objective. One is less-than-healthy than the other. This refusal to be tied to any country or organization exclusively comes from the founder’s hate for rules of conduct. Like he always says, ”if you want this job done bad enough, don’t tell me and my boys how to get it done. That costs extra.”

Rules: The standard RPA rules and term apply and they will be followed.
The GM’s word is law. No ifs ands or buts. This thread is a democracy when I say it is or when I ask for a vote/ consensus.
If I tell you to edit things on your character sheet, IC post, or attitude towards other people involved in the RP, you had better do it.
I expect 2 paragraphs to be the “I had a ‘tard day and my brain fell down the garbage disposal” bare minimum. Take your time with your posts and make them good, interesting, gory, and funny when appropriate.
It is war. People die. Shit happens. If you die, that sucks. The best way to remain alive is to remain involved and be polite to me.
No godmodding, metagaming, or powerplaying. Do this once and you get a warning. Do it again, and you get GM bombed. There is no coming back from that.
I have had a lot of irritation getting this thing going. If someone irritates me to a point, I will tell you once to leave the RP. If you fail to comply, I will go to the staff. I am not going to take anyone’s offensively smart mouth on this.
Most of all, have fun and blow shit up!

Name: go like this: First Name “Nickname/callsign” Last Name
Sexual preference is don’t ask, don’t tell, so I’m not going to ask…
Nationality: if you are in immigrant, please be sure to say so in here even if you put it in your bio
Appearance: pic, description, or both. Required fields to be filled are height and weight, because there may be some stealth sensitive situations that require someone shorter or lighter, or depending how heavy you are, one of the stronger people in the group will have to carry your sorry, bleeding ass.

Previous Service Experience: where you served before joining the Killer Angels. This is only applicable if you have served before the Angels, of course
Rank when discharged: what rank were you when you were booted from your previous military profession? This will be transferred, as rank pays a certain amount and bonuses are kills and objectives. This is only applicable if you served before joining the Killer Angels. Keep in mind age when giving a rank. Being a Captain or Colonel and being 18-30 is not happening. Being an officer means being able to lead. I don’t care what Japanese cartoons say about 12 year olds being generals. Why do you think they lost WWII?

Assets: what natural-born, uncanny, badass, and/or sharpened skills and abilities does your character have? They must be practical in some sense, whether it be linguistics, or you hit really hard, or you are a really quick and accurate aim, hacking, heavy tolerance yadda yadda yadda. This does not mean they are flawless, it just means they are really, really good. Not all have to be strictly combat related in use or origin. Not every skill can be justified as natural born. If a family member was deaf or lived in a foreign country and they had to learn sign language or some foreign tongue, that is perfectly acceptable, normal, and it gives the character depth and humanity.

Complications: What does not go smooth for your character? Is he or she unlucky? Ugly as sin? A functioning alcoholic? Do they have a chip on their shoulder? Does anger management piss them off? Are they openly racist? Do they like seeing people do the “burny dance”, are they a bit of a ‘tard, or is he Steve Corell , Will Ferrell, or Barak Obama and happens to be all of the above ? These are things that help flesh out your character, balance out your assets, and can make for some very heart-pounding or fucking hilarious situations. Characters with more complications than assets are always funny to read and I will throw them a bone more often than a very Chuck Norris kind of character who has 20 Assets and their one complication is “minor soy allergy”. Keep in mind, the bones I throw could mean an alcoholic finds his fix, or your character is saved from seemingly certain death.

All Assets and Complications must be justified in the bio, or you justify it right then and there (see my character skeleton). And keep in mind that some assets and complications may have more pay-offs and drawbacks than anticipated. If you are scary-ugly, have a sick thing for collecting human ears, and are a pro with all manner of knives, the harder nuts to crack will more than likely crack. If not, they will after the first or second ear. And even after that they still aren’t talking.... then hot damn….

Other Skills: These are more military based. Things learned in Basic Training that every grunt in the Army Reserve knows how to do. Still, these can include things you are just average at, as well as below average, incompetent, or just fucking stupid.

Gear: Keep in mind how much you are carrying and how much it weighs. This includes all your weapons, armor, ammo, extra ammo, extra-extra ammo, canteens, rations, first aid, survival gear, and any other things you bring along on a mission. Also, for weapons, if it uses ammo, I want to know how much the weapon weighs, how much a magazine holds and how many magazines you are carrying. If the weapon doesn’t use ammunition, it should be a machete, baton, or baseball bat at largest. If I see one sword in here, unless it is Jet Li with a katana, I will kill you. ((Jet Li with a katana is fine because stereotypes are fun and funny. If I see stereotypes, I will throw bones. If I see a character act with a stereotype and get mad at people for pointing it out, I will throw a bone just because it is funny.)). Even so, the katana had better be small!

Flare: Trinkits and shit you have on your person to keep you calm, give you your fix, or just spice up the uniform. This can be pretty much anything small. It could even be an heirloom weapon like a knife from pappy. Flare can range from rosaries to booze, to smokes, to a necklace of ears, to a knife, to condoms. I won’t require a weight listing for Flare items unless you have them in major bulk. If you are carrying around 30,000 boxes of condoms, you bet I want the weight, as well as a hand out and for you to see a shrink.
Personality:

Biography:

I will finish the rest in the morning. bit tired and a little hung over. the only thing missing is the leader, my character

Lord Tully
08-17-2010, 10:55 PM
Name: Oscar "Talisman" Friedman
Sex: Male
Nationality: German-American Immigrant
Appearance: http://fashaddix.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/mystery-man.jpg
Height:5'9"
Weight:140
Previous Service Experience: U.S. Army
Rank when discharged: Corporal

Assets: Flawless German (He lived in Germany for the first 17 years of his life), Extensive knowledge of Historical Mythologies (Mother was a Museum worker)

(Not sure which this should go to) Very protective attitude towards non-combatants

Complications: Very vocal about his anger (Read: he swears alot when he's pissed)

Other Skills: Basic training in Survival tactics, most fire arms, and identifying threats. Advanced training in short ranged combat, and explosives. Quite adept at fighting with any kind of bladed weapon, but far from the best.

Gear: a G36 (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heckler_&_Koch_G36) as a main weapon using the hundred round drum mag, 2 or 3 of those is usually all he needs, but it's a common enough round that he can scavenge ammo if he absolutely must. As well as a specialized hatchet as a secondary weapon and general tool.
As for non combative gear, Oscar carries at least a gallon of water spread out into four canteens, a basic first aid kit in his pack, and at least 4 flash bang grenades.

Flare: a necklace with a Pentagram, as well as several other symbols hanging from it.

Personality: Aside from the issues mentioned above, Oscar is a pretty likable for a man who's job is likely to blow the living shit out of people. He'll make jokes, go out for drinks, and generally be a very sociable guy, even on missions he's usually the one to crack a joke before he shoves his foot up your ass. He does however have one large hang up, when it comes to civilians he is very serious, he was in the military for years, he knows how to accept some collateral damage, but when someone is purposely harming innocent people he will go out of his way to kill them for it.

Biography: Born the son of a museum worker and a pig farmer in a small Bavarian town, Oscar grew up in a setting that let him appreciate hard work as well as fine art. His mother was charged with identifying the mythological aspects of the works of art, which fostered his fascination with ancient symbols. For 17 years his family lived happily in the German countryside, but inevitable change came, his mother was offered a high paying job in New York which found all three of them half way around the world. With his father barely able to speak English, Oscar had to take a job to supplement his mother's pay until she was a bit more settled into the position. Not wanting to be an extra burden, Oscar joined the military a month after his 18th birthday and worked hard for the next 7 years, when he finally made Corporeal and was given a small command everything seemed to be falling into place. That was until Oscar was dishonorably discharged, he had sent two of his men to clear a small house, but one of them did not share the same views of non-combatants as Oscar did, and killed the entire family living there, and severely injured his team mate. For his actions Oscar killed the man, and was court martialed, if it were not for the testimony of the other team mate saying that the man fired at Oscar first, he likely would've ended up of death row. Now Oscar throws his gun in with the Killer Angels where he doesn't need to worry quite so much about court martials and other such things.

Tell me what needs changing.

Atrum Daemon
08-18-2010, 01:20 AM
Name: Atrius Costello
Nationality: Irish-Slavic (immigrated to the US)

Appearance: Atrius stands at a reasonable five feet, ten inches tall and weighs in at 170 pounds. Out of sheer habit, Atrius keeps his build lean and hard, giving him a kind of thin, athletic look. He has black hair and blue eyes with slightly prominent cheekbones. This gives his face a gaunt look, but without being sallow. The only scar that adorns his face is on the left side starting at his hairline and going all the way down to his jaw line. The wound that caused it also left him half blind in his left eye, giving it a slightly milky look. Various scars adorn his body, arms, and legs caused by things ranging from bullet wounds to shrapnel wounds.

Previous Service Experience: No official military service history, but has seen military and paramilitary action as a child soldier in Liberia and later in Belfast as an assassin for the Irish Republican Army
Rank When Discharged: N/A

Assets: Fluent in Gaelic, intimate knowledge of the common tactics of guerilla fighters

Complications: Poor vision in his left eye, rather severe PTSD

Other skills: Trained in the use of small arms, assault rifles, and knives. Basic knowledge of survival skills. In-depth knowledge of the building and use of improvised explosives (IE pipe and nail bombs).

Gear: Carries a pair of .45 M1911A1 pistols (2.44 pounds each) using the standard seven round magazine. Carries four spare magazines of .45 APC cartridges for each handgun as well as a suppressor for each. Also carries a K-BAR knife (gifted from his foster father) as well as up to four water canteens depending on the length of the job. Depending on job length, one of the handguns can be traded out for an L85A1 assault rifle (8.4 pounds empty and 11 pounds loaded with 30 round magazine) with five thirty round magazines (one loaded plus the four extra).

Flare: A small case of cigarillos and a spent bullet casing around his neck.

Personality: Atrius is a rather hard man to read. He keeps his emotions to himself as a result of the massive trauma he experienced as a child. Thus it is very hard, if not impossible, for him to develop an emotional attachment to another person. However, this does not stop him from trying his best to be personable despite his knack for being brutally honest and completely blunt.

Biography: Atrius cannot recall exactly where he was born or much of his early childhood before the Liberian Civil War. He was a child soldier in the conflict at age ten, but was not active throughout the entire war. In addition to being part of a unit of other children, Atrius had small experiments done on him to improve his performance as a fighter. The same was done to the other children as well, but many did not survive the procedures.

At thirteen, he ended up in a relief center and was whisked away to a family in Belfast, Ireland. For three years, Atrius barely spoke to anyone. The horrors of what he saw and did in Liberia still fresh in his mind, though he was slowly pushing them back. At sixteen, Atrius finally opened up and started talking to his adoptive family, the Costello family, who were a family of Irish heritage. Atrius was never sure of his own heritage, but he believes himself to be of Irish and Slavic blood.

For two years, Atrius managed to live a normal lifestyle. However, at eighteen he ended up getting involved with the Irish Republic Army. His retained combat experience from Liberia ended up making him an asset to the IRA cell he became a part of. Though his time in the IRA was short, it was nonetheless another violent period for him. When his cell was disbanded in fear of being discovered, Atrius got the hell out of Ireland altogether and fled to the US. He found it very difficult to live a life one would describe as normal without the presence or near-presence of danger. As luck or fate would have it, after a few years in the States, he tossed his hat in with Killer Angels to get back to doing the only thing he knew how to do well.

Let me know if anything needs changing (I'm sure at least one thing does).

Damonique
08-18-2010, 02:57 AM
Name: Lawrence "Raven" Errant
Sex:Male
Nationality: American.
Appearance: Lawrence stands about 5'6, not particularly tall, and weighs around 145 pounds, with a handsome face and long, coal black hair he always wears tied back in a hunter's braid to keep out of his eyes.

Though Lawrence is shorter than most, don't think his stature makes him a pushover, Lawrence is a master at a hybrid form of the standard US Military hand to hand technique that specializes on breaking bones. He has a lean build, and is extremely quick on his feet. He has amazing coordination and eye sight, that being the reason he is such a good sniper.

Previous Service Experience: US Army Rangers, Designated Marksman
Rank when discharged: Chief Warrant Officer

Assets: Impeccable eyesight and hand-eye coordination, Quick Reflexes, and damn good luck kept him alive in the middle east and horn of Africa throughout his three tours of duty. He's also has a slick tongue that can usually keep him from getting shot immediately in a tricky situation.

Complications: Nicotine Addiction, to the severest degree. Though the cigarettes haven't caused any issues with his health yet, without them he can't aim worth shit due to shaky hands. He also has risk-taking issues. After surviving everything he has, its hard not to think your invulnerable.

Other Skills: He drives, very, very well. Yet, in Afghanistan, everyone was reluctant to get into his HMMWYV(Humvee)

Gear: SR-25 Designated Marksman Rifle (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Navy_Mark_11_Mod_0_Sniper_Weapon_Sys tem). 7.62x51mm, feeding out of 10 round box magazines, 8.5 Lbs. He carries four extra 10-round magazines in his bandolier. Each one is loaded with an Armor-Piercing round every other bullet, and heavy-duty hollow points alternating with them.

He also carries a CAR-15 (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CAR-15) rifle either in addition to, or on missions in which he doesn't carry his SR-25. He uses straight 20-round mags for it instead of the military 30-rounders, and carries four of these in addition to the one he keeps loaded. The weapon is equipped with a Trijicon Short-Range marksman optic, giving the weapon short to mid-range capabilities. Weight-5.2 Lbs. Unloaded

Lastly, his right hip always wears a Customized Kimber Eclipse II 1911 (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kimber_Eclipse) specially chambered for 10mm Auto, with 2 8-round Magazines and one in the well. Weight-38 Oz. Unloaded

Flare: He always has at least two packs of cigarettes on him, hand rolled with pipe tobacco, and a sterling silver, engraved Zippo lighter, which he is always fidgeting with when he's anxious.

Personality:Thrill seeker, seemingly unfazed by PTSD, besides the delusion that he's invulnerable, anyway. Think "Face" from the A-team, really. He's a very talkative guy, as well, getting to know everyone around him, yet he never seems fazed if and when they die.

Biography:He was in the Army from 17, intending to go back to college after his first tour, but the adrenaline caught him and he ended up signing on four two extra tours of duty after that, before being dishonorably discharged over an incident involving his Humvee, and a tank, and some sort of crash occurring. He joined the angels for more money and more shits and giggles. They wouldn't have let someone so...spontaneous..on if it weren't for his impeccable marksman record with 56 confirmed kills at a distance of more than 900 Yards.

Ace of Hearts™
08-18-2010, 06:22 AM
'Cause every Merc Squad needs a sexy lady...

Name: Abigail "Phoenix" Flynn
Sex: Female.
Nationality: Irish-American.
Appearance:http://www.saatchi-gallery.co.uk/imgs/artists/meckseper_josephine/josephine_meckseper_pyromaniac.jpg

Previous Service Experience: U.S. Army Special Weapons and Expert(unofficial) and Logistics and Tech.
Rank when discharged: Staff Sergeant

Assets: Abigail is skilled with computers and software and anything technical. She can hack into and decrypted anything thrown at her. She once hacked into a CIA database to see who really killed JFK so she could go as him for Halloween.

Complications: Abigail has a serious case of Pyromania, which can and will get the better of her. During battles, she may just stare at, say, a burning car, building, or her favorite case, a person. She may also be a slight Psychopath, which may or may not be linked to said pyromania, as she loves death and destruction. A fear of heights.

Other Skills: Abigail is master of strange and unconventional weapons, such as crossbows, grenade launchers, and of course, Flamethrowers. As such, she has a intermediate knowledge of improvised weapons, such as slingshots.

Gear: M2 Flamethrower (http://www.imfdb.org/images/thumb/c/cd/M2_FlamethrowerWW.jpg/400px-M2_FlamethrowerWW.jpg) which weighs 43 Lbs empty and 68 full. Able to hold 7 gallons of fuel, it is best fired in short bursts, as it's almost a death sentence. Also modified steel tank so it doesn't blow up when shot. Only deployed in certain cases, so usually not carried. Beretta M9 (http://www.pbase.com/all86/image/96488589/large.jpg) sidearm, able to carry a magazine of 15 with 5 extra clips. UMP45 (http://world.guns.ru/smg/hk_ump45.jpg), ACP.45 rounds within a 25 round magazine, 5.6 lbs without mag, 6.2 with. extra 5 clips. A few canteens, with a few crappy rations which she chokes down. That's what he said.

Flare: She owns a golden lighter, but she doesn't smoke.

Personality: Abigail is a sarcastic and flirty soldier who loves the smell of napalm in the morning. She can always be heard never taking anything seriously, which more than likely lead to her discharge. She takes a delight in ending lives anyway she can, fire, bullets, fire, a hammer, fire, poisoned pie and fire. She also has the already mentioned pyromania, which she'll make puns about relentlessly, 'Cool down' to a burning man, and 'I'm hotter than the flames' about herself. She is protective of her friends and brothers-in-arms, and won't hesitate to end someone who threatens one of them.

Biography: Abigail was raised on stories about wars by her Father and Grandfather, to which she marveled in. They may have been embellished, her father could never take out 67 'VC fuckers' with just his knife in the dead of night, finishing the last with his shoe, but she didn't care, they entertained her to know end. When she was 9, her father bought her her first Colt 1911, far better than any doll. She trained with all manner of weapons, most of them different. She loved the odd ones, crossbows and slingshots. But she loved fire, as both her Father and Grandfather told her the handled them in Vietnam and France.

She began to train hard in other weapons, even if she could join as any sort of Infantry, she always hoped on the army letting women in. In 1989, she joined up to handle any sort of technical devices needed dealing with, still training in her spare time. She became well known for her technical expertise and for her weapons training, she contemplated on pulling a 'Mulan' and hiding her identity to join some combat forces. She tried pulling this, got caught, and was discharged. She unfortunately forgot that men have deep voices.

When she heard of the Killer Angels, and how she could see some actually action, she couldn't but get a large, fiery smile on that psychotic face of hers.

TwinDeath
08-19-2010, 07:42 PM
I'd like to join, sheet coming this evening.

TwinDeath
08-20-2010, 12:02 AM
Name: Sean "Overkill" Hannover (“OK” and “Over” are also used)
Nationality: American
Appearance: At 6’4”, and 220 pounds, Sean towers over most others. His sharp-featured face is topped by short blond hair and covered with scars and burns, souvenirs of many bar fights and close calls with explosives. In the field, Sean will wear the heaviest armor he can find, adding to his already imposing bulk.

Previous Service Experience: US Army

Rank when discharged: Corporal

Assets: Naturally high pain tolerance coupled with his preferred heavy armor makes Sean a walking tank, able to soak up several direct hits with medium-caliber rounds. He has high skill with explosives and significant close combat skills thanks to many bar fights.

Complications: A mediocre shot, Sean can mostly hit what he aims at; he just won’t be pulling off headshots left and right. This leads to his tendency to overuse ammunition: the extra shots are to “make sure the bastard’s dead.” While he was never a Boy Scout, he lives by the creed “Be Prepared,” and will go on missions overloaded with gear, dumping items as they become too heavy or no longer applicable to the mission at hand. Sean is a mild kleptomaniac, and as such will compulsively loot bodies and buildings, adding anything he feels is useful to his already heavy load. Sean is also fascinated with explosives, and will tend to level buildings, vehicles, and anything else just so he can watch “Mister Orange play.” Scared of heights, and has some bloodlust issues.

Other Skills: Basic skills in survival and use of most conventional weapons.

Gear: AA-12 (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atchisson_Assault_Shotgun) with 5 32-round drum magazines. (Total weight of 34 lbs.) Three of the drums are loaded with Frag-12 (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shotgun#Hunting.2C_defensive.2C_and_military) rounds. The other two hold incendiary buckshot. Sean wears the heaviest armor he can find on his entire body, and carries a WWII trench knife for a close combat weapon, as well as 5 satchels of c4 and a flare gun with two rounds. A camelbak holds 2 liters of water, and a full day’s worth of snack bars accompany it along with a basic first aid kit.

Personality: Known to others as the “Big Dumb Guy”, Sean is actually very smart – in the areas he needs to be. Tactics are his forte, explosives his calling, and nothing else matters. He enjoys fighting a little too much, and once had to be knocked out before he would stop shooting.

Biography: Born and raised in a small town in New York, Sean was a troublemaker. In and out of juvie, he was given a choice at age 23 by a kind judge: Join the Army or be sent to jail. Sean saw it as no choice at all. It was in basic training that he was introduced to what he refers to as “Mister Orange”: high explosives.

Sean fell in love with the fine art of destruction, and became almost addicted. Moved to EOD, Sean was passed over for promotion several times. It wasn’t his skill that was in question; it was his temperament. Preferring to set off IEDs rather than disarm them, Sean became a pariah. No one wanted to work with him, and several times he was sent to the hospital due to being too close to a blast. Finally Sean was taken aside by the lieutenant, who “suggested” that he put in for reassignment to another position. Sean punched the man out with one blow, and was summarily given a Dishonorable Discharge.

StormWolf
08-20-2010, 06:47 AM
Name: James “Jimmy / Gunny*” Cornell
*Gunny is the name used on comms
Sex: male
Nationality: Texas, United States
Appearance: http://www.starcraftsector.net/style/img/factions/heroes/JimRaynor2.jpg
http://microlol.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/Jim-Raynor.jpg
Height: 5'11"
Weight: 178 lbs

Previous Service Experience: 19 years in the Navy SEALs
Rank when discharged: Sergeant
Assets:
Eagle Eyes –James has naturally keen eyesight, allowing him to notice minute details zone in on a target down a pair of sights better.
Born With a Gun – James grew up in redneck country on a ranch in piece-o’-shit nowhere, meaning that recreation was shooting cans and squirrels. If it has a trigger, sights, and fires a projectile, he can use it quite effectively.
Steel Nerves – James’ time in the SEALs instilled a steady calm upon him, keeping him calm and collected under the highest of stress levels. He will only crack under special circumstances.
Parkour adept – James is well learned in the art of jumping up and over stuff that should not be up’d and over’d/
Black belt in Krav Maga and CQD – Being a Navy SEAL once upon a time, he had to train with the Israeli Commandos, as is customary of SEALs. In his stay, he earned black belt rank in their brutal and deadly martial art. Also, James was subject to the American version of hand to hand combat called Close Quarters Defense. Since CQD and Krav Maga are both very similar, he picked up CQD very easily.
Sea Air Land – being a SEAL, James knows how pack his own parachutes for airborne insertion, operate aquatic dives solo, and move quietly and quickly through difficult terrain; all while remaining stealthy.
Religious – He’s a good ol’ Christian boy
Duke of Hazard – When shooting squirrels got old, doing stupid stunts with the car was more fun. Spending so much time behind the wheel of a heavy automobile, he can find himself right at home behind a big rig in matter of seconds

Complications:
Double Hooked – James is highly addicted to two things in particular: good cigars and fine whisky. If he goes too long without a fix of either, he gets cranky, loud, and moody…. And then comes the violence….
Things don’t go smooth – James is obviously not Irish. Things don’t always go according to plan….
”Seasoned” – You can see the grey in his hair. He isn’t getting any younger.
Redneck – Most places he operates, people hate Americans. He sounds like the biggest American alive, drawl and all.
Southern Drawl – Not exactly intimidating….
Doe eyes – His eyes always had a little droop at the ends of them, making him look like a calm, sympathetic, and understanding individual. Not scary, but misleading as hell.
Chip on the Shoulder – James hates the government. All of them.
”I want my damn money!” – Refuses to leave a job left undone. This includes the Banshee situation.
Car Collector – He collect many fine automobiles with his spare money. He can’t stand seeing classic and good quality cars be filled with holes. It breaks his heart.
Humanitarian – Yes, he has a pretty side. He will save kids from a burning building if it costs him the objective.
Crude – Growing up in the ass-end of nowhere does not make one a people person. James has a crude tongue, and he likes to use it to sully the politicians he meets with the shit he hurls in his words. He does this to a lot of people….

Other Skills: basic knowledge of demolitions, basic understanding of Arabic and Spanish, Navy SEALs training and experience, ambidextrous

Gear: http://www.paintballnerves.com/image_manager/attributes/image/image_3/1094621850_4237682351_ATtrIBUTE_THUMBNAIL.JPG
weight: 5.9 lbs empty/ 8.9 lbs with 50 round clip
carrys up to 6 magazines for this weapon with 2 40mm grenades; 3lbs
Primary weapon, slingable with chest strap.
http://shooterclub-airsoft.com/images/product/810_1.jpg
weight: 4.9 lbs
carrys up to two magazines for this weapon; 78 grams
holstered on right thigh
http://www.taloinc.com/images/ColtDragon_Big.jpg
http://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/dragon_1911-tfb.jpg
weight: 4.88 lbs total.
carrys 2 extended 12 shot magazines for each; 1.2 lbs
holstered one under each armpit
http://www.machinegun.pl/images/glock18cqb.jpgweight: 1.3 lbs
carrys up to three magazines for this weapon; .89 lbs
Holstered on left hip for right handed quick draw
http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd255/EBRSOPMODS/500%20SMITHandWESSON/SW500MAGNUM1.jpg
weight: 3.5 lbs
carrys up to 10 bullets for this weapon; 32 grams
Speed-draw holster over his right buttock.
http://brianvancise.files.wordpress.com/2008/01/push-daggers-and-crkt-knives-for-blog.jpg
Weight: 45 grams
one push dagger up each sleeve while the tactical knife is strapped to his glock holster.
http://www.punisherknife.com/history_files/HistoryL15.jpg
strapped to his right boot
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3496/3909492110_45b6cb9eba.jpg
weight: 10 pounds

Flare: his rosary, at least 2 cigars on his person at all times, his lighter (http://anms-fl.com/images/product/3446.jpg), and a flask (http://www.flaskshop.com/mm5/graphics/00000001/fl4445.jpg) full of fine whisky

Personality: For the most part, James is slow to anger. He has put himself as a leader of a band of mercenaries. He needs to remain unflappable, or he is fair game. He is very cool in the head, always thinking things through one step ahead. This adds to what can be thought as absentmindedness or removal from social enviornments. Hates drinking and smoking alone and thinks it a bad habbit and a poor show of character. He doesn't seem like the kind of crazy mass-murderer that the tabloids make him out to be. In fact, he seems like a pleasant enough guy. Hannibal Lecter was also a very pleasant individual....

Biography: Born and raised on his parent's ranch inTexas. James Cornell grew up shooting squirrels and driving cars. There wasn't much to do out in the middle of fucking nowhere. There is a saying that practice makes perfect, well it is true. By the time James flunked out of college and joined the Navy, he was a deadly shot and a very effective offensive and defensive driver.

It was quickly made evident that James was not the pilot type, due to his grades and his tendancy to punch anything electronic that didn't do what he wanted it to do. So instead, he was placed in the SEALs. He fit the profile well enough. There, John shined because he got to shoot big guns at little targets, just like he always did.

James' first operation took place in Soviet Russia. It was supposed to be a simple recon op; scout out communist movement to provide the CIA and NSA with enough intel to see if an attack was needed. James and his partner were compromised. James was locked up in the Gulag for months, recieving terrible tortures at the hands of the Soviets. James wouldn't crack, but he sure did laugh.

Finally, an exchange was made; a KGB agent for James. The Soviets made a grandiose mistake, because after two short weeks, a SEALs team navigated by James infiltrated the Gulag, killed all the guards, and stole the KGB agent back.

At the end of the Cold War, James was taken from his usual squad and put with a special tasks force, codename: Angels. The Angels were the best America had to offer, and everyone there was worth their salt, as James learned when the squad hunted for information in Moscow. James was there at Operation: Silver Bullet. He remembers the name "Banshee" very well, and refuses to just let whatever raghead who got it run scot free.

While most of Angel retired from duty after the operation due to the size of the paycheck, James Cornell demanded to be deployed in Kuwait for Operation: Desert Shield and Desert Storm. He was hell-bent of finding that lost device and closing the book on the darkest chapter of his life. While searching for the Banshee, James did things that looked very bad to the international community, and made US soldiers look like sadistic sociopaths.

For this, Gunnery Sergeant James Cornell was dishonorably discharged and court marshalled for mental instability and excessive use of torture and violence in the field. He spent six months in a padded room on suicide watch before they doctors decided to let the man go.

Disgusted with the beaurocracy and media power that was overshadowing what was happening to the soldiers on the front lines, James decided to take matters in to his own hands. There is a rulebook to war, called the Geneva Convention. That is a rulebook that James vowed to never follow again. He looked back at Angel squad, seeing that their flaw was that they had to meet a set standard of behavior in the field. The government was asking soldiers to be part monk, park soldier.

It was time to cut the monk out of the equasion and fight wars the way they are supposed to be fought; fight them the way that the US is afraid to fight them. For such a task, Captain James Corness started the infamous mercenary band known only as "The Killer Angels".

Lord Tully
08-20-2010, 06:56 AM
Do you think he has enough guns?

StormWolf
08-20-2010, 07:00 AM
And now the nickname Gunny makes even more sense XD

i could give him one more so he has a gun for every day of the week....

and by the way, all characters submitted so far are accepted.

Shifty
08-21-2010, 07:18 AM
I'll be getting a sheet up within a day or two here.

Ace of Hearts™
08-21-2010, 08:28 AM
I can't help but think we got the Assets and Complications wrong, they way you did seemed like Perks from the Fallout series or something.

StormWolf
08-21-2010, 08:32 AM
that is just how i organized mine. the way you guys did yours is not wrong, just different from my way. I based mine on the Assets and Complications from the Serenity RPG

Dirzrahel
08-21-2010, 12:40 PM
>.> <.<

*looks around*

=D

Staplers
08-22-2010, 02:34 AM
I didn't know any clever RPGs that had Assets or Complications... so I made my own!

Name: Archie Moore *Arch for short*
Nationality: English/German
Appearance: http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_YFbXKOW1NoQ/TFJVjeTQ9WI/AAAAAAAADvQ/iyS_oQpcsIk/s400/tom+hardy+eames+inception.jpg

Previous service experience: None
Rank when discharged: N/A
Assets:
Master Linguist - Archie is fluent in many world languages.

Plan B - Quick and creative, when the initial plan fails, Archie is on his toes with a new idea.

And the Oscar goes to - Devilishly brilliant at acting. Works wonders when put undercover.

Friends of all faces - Friends in high and low places.

Don't push that button - Able to quickly observe his surroundings and detect possible danger.

Now you see it… - Great slight of hand, good thief

Complications:
American Mm? – Being English tends to have one’s view on Americans slightly tainted.

Now you see me… - Tends to disappear when trouble or fights occur.

…Need some air! – Claustrophobic.

Where’s the trigger? – Dysfunctional when holding a firearm.

You’re eating that!? – Very picky eater…

I tricked him good! – The more you know him, the less you trust him.

Other skills: Basic combat (rarely uses it), likes concealed knives/blades.

Personality: There are many stages to Mr. Moore’s personality. It simply depends on the circumstance on which you meet him. His personality changes on occasion, depending on what fits the situation. When he’s with the Killer Angels, there’s a sense that he holds himself in higher esteem then everyone else. The British accent hardly helps among the gorge of American-style English. Regardless, he presents him self respectfully and goes out of his way to provide resources and intelligence to his gun-ho crew.

Biography: Born his London, his dad was a wealthy English Business owner with his mother from German decent. Attending private school, he learned many languages… picking them up at an astonishing speed.

His first languages being English and German, he soon picked up Mandarin, French, Spanish, Hindi, Russian, Italian, Korean, Arabic, and Vietnamese. He's also studied accents, slang and pronunciation to further advance his languages.

Graduating college with linguistics and international studies, he had his eye on a job working for the UN. Through his work as being a UN International Translator he learned by ear the basics of many other languages, making Archie here a world communicator.

Unfortunately, Archie was fired when he successfully impersonated Russian Prime Minister and sat in his chair during a UN meeting, almost convincing the world he was renaming Russia to “Tron”.

It was evident the prank was ill-viewed, and Archie was unable to find any further employment in any government office. With his father convinced he’s still working for the UN, Archie decided to travel a bit.

Traveling from place to place, he would develop each region’s culture and convince the locals that he was one of them. He found he had a natural talent for this deception, and used it to gain access to the elite and underbelly of cultural society. It was during this time he made many of his “friends”. Regardless of all his travels, Archie is still reluctant to hold a firearm. He finds them heavy and messy, and feels more at ease when carrying a knife instead.

When his travels brought him to America, Archie soon heard of the guns for hire called “Killer Angels”. While the term “Guns for Hire” directly contradicted Archie’s dislike for guns, the idea of traveling to possibly remote locations to deal with international conflict at first hand seemed widely appealing.

StormWolf
08-30-2010, 07:16 AM
okay, expect the IC tomorrow

and Staplers is accepted

ThatGuy
08-31-2010, 07:21 PM
I saw this and knew I had to do a Jayne Cobb archetype. xD

Name: John “Rambo” Randal

Nationality: Georgia, United States

Appearance: http://www.firefly.withoutshadow.com/gallery/promos/jayne/images/jayne02.jpg
Height: 6'1”
Weight: 208 pounds

Previous Service Experience: US Marine Force Reconnaissance
Rank when discharged: Sergeant Major

Assets: John is quite valuable when you want to get a lot of lead downrange fairly quick. He enjoys crazy firing his weapons and holding down the trigger on full-auto while maniacally laughing at the enemy as they take cover. Due to being “former” Force Recon, John was trained in numerous forms of unarmed combat, including Krav Maga, but often finds it more fun to just beat people up with brute force than any fancy techniques he learned. Having been trained a great deal in stealth, John can sneak around places fairly well, despite his trigger-happy tendencies and large physical size.

Complications: Most of John's complications can be explained by his nickname “Rambo”. John enjoys using absolutely insane amounts of ammunition and does not hesitate to use his weapons. It isn't a love of killing, so much as it is a love of shooting his gun a lot on fully automatic. His tendency to overuse his gun played a major part in his eventual leaving of the Force Recon. Also due to his “Rambo” weapons techniques, John often finds himself “lost in the moment” and standing in the middle of the battlefield with no cover whatsoever, which has led him to be shot on more than one occasion. John also is an asshole, so his ability to get along with people is limited.

Other Skills: Training in pretty much every commonly encountered small arm and even some that most people probably haven't even heard of.

Gear: M27 Infantry Automatic Rifle (http://world.guns.ru/assault/m27_iar.jpg) 5.56mm (7.9 lb empty) with a 100-round Beta C-Mag (2.4 lb) and eight extra 30-round magazines (6.4 lb) carried on his SOV-2000 “Dragon Skin” vest (http://policelink.monster.com/nfs/policelink/product_photos/0000/0291/v1917_max192w.jpg?1198303208) (5.5 lb). Attached to the M27 is an M4-style carrying handle, a vertical fore-grip, and a small gunlight. For a backup weapon, there is a Glock 17 (http://sotisbg.com/shop/images/glock17.jpg) 9mm (1.37 lb empty) attached to a Serpa holster on the right side of John's vest, as he hates having thigh-rigs and other things that hang below belt-level. Three magazines for the pistol (1.8 lb) are held in pouches on his vest. Attached to the MOLLE on the rear of the vest is a Camelbak 2-liter Hydration Carrier. Also carried on his MOLLE webbing is a utility pouch loaded up with what are basically MREs. A simple first-aid kit with bandages and a few other minor items is carried in a pouch attached also to the vest. To finish things off, John occasionally carries a magazine dump pouch on the left side of his belt, and may also occasionally slide extra magazine pouches onto the belt so that he can carry even more ammo for his M27. Hanging in a sheath on the right side of his belt is a KA-Bar combat knife (http://images.outdoorpros.com/images/prod/5/KA-BAR-2-1283-rw-14918-26131.jpg) (1.1 lb).
Total Weight: Approx. 31 pounds

Flare: During one of his first operations, John was shot four times with 7.62mm AK-47 rifles. One round hit him on his left side, a bit under his arm, and luckily stopped there due to it being crappy Soviet-surplus ammo. Another two rounds hit John's torso and penetrated his vest, and he got lucky that the vest managed to stop the third. Due to his proximity to a field hospital, John managed to survive. He created a necklace out of the three bullets that had hit him and wears that necklace every time he goes on a mission.

Personality: Most people don't care to learn anything about John's personality. He's a jerk who cares about nothing besides shooting his guns, cleaning his guns, caring for his guns, and getting paid. A majority of John's comments are sarcastic, and he would rather spend his time screwing around with his guns than he would talking to people. One thing you don't want to do is piss him off, as he'll more than likely take the opportunity to shoot you with his favorite guns. Unless you're at extreme close range, then your blood might get on his weapon, that would make him sad so he probably wouldn't do it.

Unlike many other people, John doesn't have some soft side that he's hiding. Once you get to know him, he's still the same trigger-happy asshole as when you met him. He's quite open about himself and tends to let everyone know what he thinks about the situation they're in, or any other things he's asked. Most of the time, when John receives orders he thinks are crap, he'll just mutter “Bullshit...” to himself and then proceed to carry them out. John also loves it when he gets paid. And he will get paid when he does a job, or someone is going to pay.... An extra 300%.

John doesn't enjoy killing and combat as much as he does simply firing his weapons. Combat gives him a “fun and exhilarating” way to use his guns, so he keeps doing it. After all, who wants to spend their time all day shooting targets or cans when you could be shooting at a target that moves, reacts, and fights back? It's boring!

Biography: Being born into a family of rednecks, John really didn't have many options for careers besides the military. His father did construction work and his mother was a waitress at some breakfast joint, little cliché, but John never cared. He managed to make it out of high school, graduating with an oh-so-high 1.2 GPA. Obviously he wasn't going to be a doctor or a lawyer, not that he ever wanted to be one of those boring-ass sissies. The first action John took, the very same day he received his high school diploma, was to head over to the local marine recruitment station and enlist.

Since his family were “traditional”, John had grown up shooting and handling all sorts of different types of guns. He did some hunting, but eventually got bored with it, claiming it had “too much sittin' and not enough shootin'”. Most of his shooting was done in the family's backyard, which had a decent sized forest area behind it. The neighbors didn't care much about the noise, a lot of them went out and shot their guns as well. John fired all kinds of AR-15 variants, pump-action shotguns, bolt and level-action rifles, semi-auto handguns, revolvers, everything. One of his neighbors even owned a few fully automatic guns, which John loved because of the massive amounts of bullets he could fire from them.

John's first assignment after basic training was with the 13th Marine Expeditionary Unit, which was, at the time, stationed in the middle east. The unit was given orders to launch a small-scale strike against a group of Soviet Spetsnaz that were conducting an arms deal with certain rebel groups within Saudi Arabia. A force of approximately twenty-five marines supported a team of Navy SEALs and very easily handled the soviet and rebel forces. However, John was shot four times during the attack. He was one of the lucky ones, the the US forces took three casualties, including John, and the other two became fatalities, one being killed by a headshot from a sniper. John managed to survive the encounter, but was out of action for quite a while.

Following the incident was a series of similar operations for the 13th MEU, with them supporting other Special Operations elements in attacks against rebel forces in Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, and even a couple of times in Yemen and the UAE. These operations served as a major career booster for John and the other marines involved, as they were almost always classified as “special operations”, due to the presence of SEALs and other operators, and involvement in “special ops” made the marines look good.

Thanks in major part to those assignments, John very easily became a desired candidate for the Marine Force Reconnaissance. He passed, with ease, all the requirements to join up and quickly snatched up the opportunity. While John didn't have much happiness about stealth and sneaking around, he'd gotten quite good at it with his participation in previous “spec ops”. Still, John much preferred more direct action, such as VBSS, CQB ops, and so-called “shock and awe” missions.

The defining moment in John's career came with an operation code-named “Crimson Blood”. Crimson Blood was a raid, conducted by a joint task force of Marine Force Recon, Navy SEALs, and an army Delta Force squad, against a Soviet KGB base in Iran. John and his team sucessfully infiltrated the facility and enabled the other forces to gain entry. When the others came in, however, they began taking unexpectedly heavy fire from the Russian forces, which included some of Russia's own special operations elements and a small number of Iranian spec ops. The SEALs took a small number of casualties gaining entry, but paved the way for the Delta squad. Meanwhile, Force Recon was already deep inside the complex, fighting to make their way to their objective, a room believed to contain critical information about Soviet arms sales to the Iranian government. Nuclear arms sales. After taking a small number of casualties, but no deaths, Force Recon finally made it to the room, finding that the supposed “files” were simply transfer documents for AK-series rifles and MiG planes. Despite this, the task force accomplished their overall objective of raiding the facility and heavily damaging the Russian presence in Iran and the relationship between the two nations.

However, there was a bigger moment for John than Crimson Blood. During what was a routine patrol in Kuwait, John's squad began to take fire in a crowded road full of civilians. John's trigger-happyness resulted in the deaths of about a half a dozen civilians, and injured even more. But that didn't matter, John had killed the attackers and saved himself and his team. Unfortunately, higher command didn't agree that his actions were “heroic”. Because of his record and medals, John was given a choice, leave Force Recon, return to an MEU, and accept a demotion to the rank of Lance Corporal, or retire and be honorably discharged as his current rank of Sergeant Major. Fed up with these “rules” of warfare, John chose to leave the service.

Upon leaving the Corps, John heard of a group of “mercenaries” called the Killer Angels and headed off to join up with them, hoping that he could actually get to fight combat his own way and get paid a damn better amount than his crappy pay during his service.

StormWolf
09-01-2010, 05:28 PM
IC IS UP!!!! (http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?p=315193#post315193)

edit: thatguy is accepted

Ace of Hearts™
09-09-2010, 03:21 AM
Post coming this weekend.

Higurashi
09-09-2010, 10:24 PM
Name: Kenny "Paddy or Basher" Caslen
Sexual preference: Hetero-sexual
Nationality: Scotch-Irish
Appearance: http://sturgiszone.com/picsphotos/beautiful/pics/beautifulwomen2004nov17.jpg

Previous Service Experience: 'Paddy' was in the Irish version of the marines for five years before joining the Killer Angels. (Thats only officially. He was in the Irish Resistance since the age of eighteen.) Attaining the rank of Leiutenant in the feild of Heavy Weaponry and Support.

Assets: Paddy's one and only useful skill is his brute strength. This being that he has unnaturally strong muscles. He once flipped a Humvee bare-handed. One of his not as useful skill is being able to drink just about anyone, with anything, under-the table. This is because of a high-alchohol tolerance level. Doctors still cannot identify why. Paddy thinks its his Irish and Scottish heritage.

Complications: Paddy, is untimately and un-avoidably racist. He has a high dis-dain level for anyone and everyone who isn't caucasion, and even some of those he really dislikes. For instance, he cannot, and will not stand Muslims, or anyone of Arabic descent. Another is that he has an absolute hate for anyone from France. This is because, in his own words 'the French are wimpy S.O.B's who couldn't stand up to a light breeze on a bloody sunny day."

Another problem is Paddy's accent. He sounds like a true-born Irishman down to the way he say I. Which he pronouces 'aye'. But, if you dare mention that he sounds funny, you're likely to get you ass used as a floor mop, and your head to unclog the toilet.

Paddy's worst problem is his love of drink. He will do absolutely anything to get a shot of liqour. In fact, he once raided an entire enemy base to get to the medicine cabinet. Which contained a small bottle of Irish Whiskey.

Other Skills: Paddy has a wide range of knowledge in the feild of Heavy Weaponry, Support equipment, and vehicles. He could hot-wire any weapon or vehicle and go on a rampage if he wanted to. He had exceptionally high marks in the feild of RPG's, explosives, and grenade launchers. He can also rig up or work pretty much any radio in existance.

Gear: Flak Jacket| Heavy-duty backpack with extra pockets for assorted things| interchangeable three colored camo suit/ desert,Snow, and forest style| Bottle of Irish whiskey in a bullet-proof canteen| Irish Beret, Red| All terrain boots with water, snow, and sand sealing| M79 genade launcher (with 20 shots total, 21 if loaded when going in)(6.59 Lbs)| Enfeild L86A1 LSW (14.5 lbs)| Two 50 round drums/ 150 bullets if pre-loaded| 3-month standard ration kit|

Flare: Paddy has two objects which are precious to him thats on his person most of the time. This is his Whiskey, and his Watch. The Whiskey is of a special vintage, and is aged perfectly. Kept in a bullet proof container. The other is Paddy's golden watch. He inherited it from his father, who got it from his father, and so forth way back to Paddy's great-great-grandfather. If you take either you die.

Personality: Paddy is essentailly a rough and tumble bar-brawler from Ireland at heart. With a stout sense of justice that seems to bend on certain occasions, Paddy is a model soldier. (At least when his non-friend superiors are around.) The rest of the time he loves drinking, gambling, and having fun.

Paddy, being an Irishman, has a long and surprisingly useful knowledge of drink. This being part of his personality because of the way it affects him. If you give him a whiskeym he's your pal. Take his whiskey, you end up with a boot in your ass.

Biography: Paddy was born in the Lower Irish Commons outside of Dublin. He grew up normal enough. (Well... as normal as you can be in that place.) He joined a gang like most of the young boys. They didn't do anything 'strictly illegal', though they got in plenty of trouble. Like drinking underage. One instance in particular changed his life. He spray-painted his mark on the local Irish Military's barracks.

In those days, the Irish were still fighting for their freedom against the English. Paddy, being a young lad of suitable age, was expected to join up. Paddy of course was not inclined to do so. But, with that mark on that building, he was thrown into the mayhem of war. The local Seargent promptly beat his ass for it and made him join.

In actuality, Paddy found the military life to his liking. Particularly the heavy weapons feild. They wouldn't let him do it at first, but he soon was permitted to do so when he blew up a government barracks single-handedly. Paddy was never arrested for this, but he still boasts about it. The story gets taller and more stretched every time he tells it.

Paddy joined the Killer Angels because there was simply nothing left to do. The Irish had won back their country, and the Irish Military simply had nowhere to send him. When the offer came, he gladly accepted.

Ace of Hearts™
09-12-2010, 07:10 PM
Posted.

Higurashi
09-13-2010, 01:13 AM
Am I accepted?

Damonique
09-13-2010, 01:31 AM
Posted.

Staplers
09-13-2010, 03:18 AM
Sorry, I was absent for a week, busy with starting of school and orginizing activities. I'll be sure to give notice if it happens again

Atrum Daemon
09-13-2010, 06:07 PM
More than likely, I won't be able to post until the middle of the week. Wednesday at the latest, but hopefully tomorrow depending on my workload.

StormWolf
09-13-2010, 06:09 PM
it's all cool atrum. we are all just getting in to position to get ready to do some raghead killing.

Higurashi
09-23-2010, 03:28 AM
This still goin?