PDA

View Full Version : battle

Roza
06-26-2014, 03:18 AM
1 academy
It happened so fast, I didn't know what really happened. All I remember I ended up in the hospital. The doctor documented all my result. some person came in saying there a insult. there and school as well so you don't fall be hind school. my parent don't trust her some reason, nether do I. something about her I have this feeling. (don't tell her anything or anybody) I had a merger headache. I ignore the pain she said if you don't believe me so she had this hot doctor come in I went to the place I grew up there, it helps a lot, you can get better, at least take look at the school.
they just nod our plane tickets where paid for. I went to my room grab my stuff. next day it took us few hour to get to the academy. we drove into middle of nowhere. privet jet was awesome. head Mistress gave us the tour of the place. its in middle of nowhere. I don't even know what state we where in. mountains all round us forest look like jungle dark inside boy and girl are separated gust house is over there we have every subject. there is. when do our daughter comes home. summers and rarely vacation, if it can be arrange. I saw this kid in corner of place far away from other students a scar cross his face like he been in a battle.
what happen to him I ask.
he was in fight .
whats his name .
Demitri! we call him scar, well the students do.
we went on to my dorm, to my room. to bed top and bottom top made. bottom looks like some one sleeping in it.
hi some one said. my name is Lilly. Rose just call me Lilly.
k my name rose. she just o nodded
I have the bottom bonk, and sorry about the mess I didn’t get chance to clean it,
its k I put my stuff in corner.
um I have to be some where see you later.
we walk to the classes. she introduce me to them in fort of the whole class. this is rose Young blood. we went to lunch. I ate, time the day was done. they show us everything. my parents came to me so do you want to come,
I thought of it stay, a voice said in my head (they need you here) I just node. I want to stay I whispered I said good bye to my parents. I got settle in my room, I went to bed early kinda about 3 in morning my room mate trying too wake me up because I was having a night mare. When I woke up I said I was find but I wasn’t. I fell back to sleep. when morning came I went to breakfast I wasn’t really hungry. I grab a juice box coffee. every body steered at me. I was watching everybody theses jock, where being mean to this girl. I decided to protect her.
hay get pick some one your own side.
who are you.
she the new girl.
I'm rose young-blood .
well this is none of your business.
you see I don’t like when girls like you pick on other kids. that are ten time smaller then you. if you mess her you mess with me or another weaker student.
haha you think you can stop me.
Yes.
he got so mad. he form a fist punch me right in face. I back up few feet.
Wow! I been punch by girl once, but you punch like wimpy girl. everybody around me laugh. he just walk off.
she whispered thanks! I just nod school went on.