08-19-2010, 02:30 AM
Violence
Coarse Language
Blood
Gore
Sexual Content
And other things that are bad

In The Game

Two months ago you entered a contest in which the winners would be able to test the highly anticipated upcoming game, The Aurora Chronicles. Two months latter you received an email telling you that you have won this contest, the week after you won the contest you are brought out to Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. You are brought to Destiny SoftWorks Office Building, once you enter the office you are brought to the upper level, once on the upper level you are brought into a room with a sign saying, “DO NOT ENTER” on it. The room has nothing but six chairs with helmets on them, the helmets are connected to small machines behind the chairs. You are reminded that this is a virtual reality game. Once you get the helmets on you are brought to a screen that says: “New Game, Load Game, and Options” you pick the new game option and as soon as you do you pass out. Once you wake up you are in a meadow with a forest that surrounds you, once seeing this you realize that you are no longer playing the game, but that you are in the game!

Name:

Appearance:
Clothing:

Personality:
Bio (Optional):

RULES

1. My word is law!
2. You cannot kill other members of the RP, but you can get into fights with them.
3. You have no idea what this world is, so you no nothing!!!
4. Follow all RPA Rules.
5. This rule is the most important rule of all so important it needs to be a spoiler! Have fun!

Lord Tully
08-19-2010, 02:36 AM
Sooo, what type of game is this? Fantasy, scifi, military shooter? I just ask cause I don't want to say that my character woke up in an open field when it's supposed to take place in an office building or something. And is the CS supposed the real life person or the in game avatar?

Also *Thwack* that's for the annoying spoiler tunnel, for a second there I thought I was getting sucked into the matrix or something

Dr. Dream
08-19-2010, 02:36 AM
Sooo, what type of game is this? Fantasy, scifi, military shooter? I just ask cause I don't want to say that my character woke up in an open field when it's supposed to take place in an office building or something. And is the CS supposed the real life person or the in game avatar? It is Medieval/Fantasy, I forgot to add what we saw. *FACEPALM*. Sorry about that, I will fix it.

And just in case anybody was wondering... I have been thinking of this idea for a long time. So it may look like there was no effort put into it, trust me there was. Also, the reason the bio is optional is because, it really does not matter in this RP.

EDIT: OWW!
EDIT: The Character Sheet is for our characters in real life, because we are transported into the game looking exactly as we do in real life.

Dr. Dream
08-19-2010, 02:45 AM
Name: Josh Smith
Race: Caucasian

Appearance: http://images2.fanpop.com/images/photos/5500000/SODAPOP-CURTIS-the-outsiders-5590591-362-529.jpg
Clothing: See Appearance

Personality: Josh is a nice guy who would help anybody down on there luck. He tries not to make enemies and only friends. Everybody is equal in his eyes. Josh rarely gets mad but when he does, he really gets mad.
Bio (Optional):

Lord Tully
08-19-2010, 02:46 AM
Ahh ok then, so no elves I'm guessing, either way I'll start working on the CS now.

Dr. Dream
08-19-2010, 02:54 AM
Ahh ok then, so no elves I'm guessing, either way I'll start working on the CS now.There is elves!

Lord Tully
08-19-2010, 02:56 AM
Name: Jason Onaka
Race: Asian

Appearance: http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_30PRmkOl4ro/SthGH3EzeCI/AAAAAAAAW00/E9fhcfixOO4/s400/Japanese+Men+Long+Hair+Styles+Pictures.jpg
Clothing: (see picture[suit is blue more often then white])

Personality: Dispite the perma-scoul seen in the picture, Jason is a pretty happy guy, happy however can also translate into wise-ass depending on what day it is. He's loud but never overly so, and if he insults you it's probably not on purpose or meant as a laugh.

Lord Tully
08-19-2010, 02:59 AM
There is elves!
*Don't double post kids, bad things happen*

I meant more that we couldn't be elves, but alright, I'm making my guy an elf once we get in the game.

Dr. Dream
08-19-2010, 04:06 AM
*Don't double post kids, bad things happen*

I meant more that we couldn't be elves, but alright, I'm making my guy an elf once we get in the game.
Double posting is good for you.

Naluc
08-19-2010, 12:01 PM
Subscribing and will fill out a CS later.

prudence
08-19-2010, 01:59 PM
hmmm.

this looks interesting. seeing as i'm not really doing much on here, i should probably join a role play. anyways, i should have a character sheet up within the next few hours. that's if you'll have me.

Dr. Dream
08-19-2010, 02:09 PM
hmmm.

this looks interesting. seeing as i'm not really doing much on here, i should probably join a role play. anyways, i should have a character sheet up within the next few hours. that's if you'll have me.
Of course! There is no restrictions on people joining, anyone can join, even George Washington.

prudence
08-19-2010, 02:20 PM
alright. i'll have a sheet up in a few hrs like i said. i have a few things to do this afternoon, so look for it tonight. <3

Dr. Dream
08-19-2010, 02:22 PM
alright. i'll have a sheet up in a few hrs like i said. i have a few things to do this afternoon, so look for it tonight. <3
Sounds great! (rawr)

prudence
08-19-2010, 02:30 PM
Name: Angelina Bannister
Race:Caucasian

Appearance: http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_UQarmV1WRlo/SDPMUMpDdFI/AAAAAAAAAB0/Fb00Vjy8DnQ/s320/emo3.jpg

Clothing: usually she wears black. she isn't fussy on colors. so, she sticks with the black outlook, more than anything. she wears about 12 bracelets (http://img.vip.alibaba.com/img/imagerepos/cn/20/cn209682400/1265452438359_hz_myalibaba_web12_308.jpg) on each wrist, and about 2 necklaces around her neck. her hair is usually down, and pulled back half way.

Personality: angelina is normally a sweet girl, fun to be around. she's an open book, and sometimes takes things a little bit too personally. she understands when she has to be serious, and when she can joke around--and sometimes, she jokes around too much.

Bio (Optional):

Dr. Dream
08-19-2010, 02:55 PM
Name: Angelina Bannister
Race:Caucasian

Appearance: http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_UQarmV1WRlo/SDPMUMpDdFI/AAAAAAAAAB0/Fb00Vjy8DnQ/s320/emo3.jpg

Clothing: usually she wears black. she isn't fussy on colors. so, she sticks with the black outlook, more than anything. she wears about 12 bracelets (http://img.vip.alibaba.com/img/imagerepos/cn/20/cn209682400/1265452438359_hz_myalibaba_web12_308.jpg) on each wrist, and about 2 necklaces around her neck. her hair is usually down, and pulled back half way.

Personality: angelina is normally a sweet girl, fun to be around. she's an open book, and sometimes takes things a little bit too personally. she understands when she has to be serious, and when she can joke around--and sometimes, she jokes around too much.

Bio (Optional):
Alright sounds good. But just remember, soon she will be slaying Ogres xD.

Naluc
08-19-2010, 08:58 PM
Name: Andrew Walker

Appearance: http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p317/jeremy_bonney/geeky-guy-720318.jpg
Clothing: See picture

Personality: The calculating, serious type, Andrew always tries to think before he acts. He tries to be the most logical of the group and offer the best advice, even though sometimes he will admit he has absolutely no idea what to do. Rarely does he go by instinct and believes that everything can be solved using logic and common sense.

Ringman
08-19-2010, 09:49 PM
Name: River Ingman
Race: caucasian male

Appearance: http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3602/3294864470_fdb29ae1b8.jpg
Clothing: Denim jacket, white T-shirt, jeans, and some sneakers

Personality: He is a nice guy with a dry sense humor. He is the guy who keeps things sane in insane occasions. River always trys to help other people in times of need. The only things that would get you on his bad side is betraying him or trying to kill him, which might happen alot...

Bio (Optional):

Dr. Dream
08-19-2010, 10:06 PM
Name: Andrew Walker

Appearance: http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p317/jeremy_bonney/geeky-guy-720318.jpg
Clothing: See picture

Personality: The calculating, serious type, Andrew always tries to think before he acts. He tries to be the most logical of the group and offer the best advice, even though sometimes he will admit he has absolutely no idea what to do. Rarely does he go by instinct and believes that everything can be solved using logic and common sense.

Name: River Ingman
Race: caucasian male

Appearance: http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3602/3294864470_fdb29ae1b8.jpg
Clothing: Denim jacket, white T-shirt, jeans, and some sneakers

Personality: He is a nice guy with a dry sense humor. He is the guy who keeps things sane in insane occasions. River always trys to help other people in times of need. The only things that would get you on his bad side is betraying him or trying to kill him, which might happen alot...

Bio (Optional):

Both accepted.! One more person.

Dr. Dream
08-19-2010, 10:41 PM
Don't double post children.

I have posted the IC 5/6 is not bad soo we can live with it. Once we get into the world if you want to change your race just tell me. (I mean change it to like, Elf, Orc, or shit like that :P)

Lord Tully
08-19-2010, 11:01 PM
As I said I want my guy to be an Elf "In-game," so do with that what you will.

Dr. Dream
08-19-2010, 11:04 PM
As I said I want my guy to be an Elf "In-game," so do with that what you will. Jo Mo Fo Sho

Lord Tully
08-19-2010, 11:05 PM
What did you call me?

Dr. Dream
08-19-2010, 11:16 PM
What did you call me?
LOL! I didn't call you anything. But you must post before you can become elf.

Lord Tully
08-19-2010, 11:19 PM
Just did.

prudence
08-20-2010, 12:28 AM
and i've posted. hope it's not too incredibly long.

Naluc
08-20-2010, 12:30 AM
I posted. bit stuck on where to go though.

Dr. Dream
08-20-2010, 03:07 AM
I posted. bit stuck on where to go though.
Don't worry things will pick up

Lord Tully
08-20-2010, 04:24 AM
A word of warning, most people don't like it when you take control of their character like that. I'll let it go but other won't be so amenable

Dr. Dream
08-20-2010, 04:33 AM
A word of warning, most people don't like it when you take control of their character like that. I'll let it go but other won't be so amenable
Woops...... Sorry I guess I misread this.

As I said I want my guy to be an Elf "In-game," so do with that what you will.

I thought you were saying for me to do the transformation.

Lord Tully
08-21-2010, 01:32 AM
It's fine, but just next time at least give them some warning first.

I'm liking it so far, how about the rest of you?

Dr. Dream
08-22-2010, 04:19 AM
It's fine, but just next time at least give them some warning first.

I'm liking it so far, how about the rest of you?
Sorry about that again, and sorry for my inactivity I will post soon.

Lord Tully
08-22-2010, 05:10 AM
It's fine I just assumed you were waiting for someone else to post.

Lord Tully
08-25-2010, 09:00 PM
Does anyone remember that this is here?

Livlaffluv
09-08-2010, 05:22 AM
Still accepting? Very interested.

The Fox
09-08-2010, 05:24 AM
As am I! ^-^

Lord Tully
09-08-2010, 05:45 AM
Ohh, yeah this is here, is this still alive?

The Fox
09-08-2010, 06:57 AM
Ohhh... No one's posting? Then I guess there's no reason for us to join.

Dr. Dream
09-09-2010, 02:47 AM
Still accepting? Very interested.
Oh really? Sweet. I thought this was dead!

As am I! ^-^
Coolness!

Ohh, yeah this is here, is this still alive?
Tis now!

Ohhh... No one's posting? Then I guess there's no reason for us to join.
NOOOO!! There is a reason, this is the official revival xD.

The Fox
09-09-2010, 02:50 AM
Alright, me and Livvy will sign up in a little while. Livvy is my sis so I know she will XD

Dr. Dream
09-09-2010, 02:51 AM
Alright, me and Livvy will sign up in a little while. Livvy is my sis so I know she will XD
Alright sounds good. Sorry for my crappy piece of monkey ass post, I just needed to revive it. :D

The Fox
09-09-2010, 04:20 AM
Hey, would you mind if I wrote a review on this roleplay once I start in? If you don't understand what I mean, please look at my blog. This seems like a really good RP to have as my first review. :)

I promise to not review it without your permission, though.

The Fox
09-09-2010, 04:30 AM
Name: Penelope Windstroff
Race: Err... Shape-shifter when she enters the game, and out of it... I guess I'll do what everyone else is doing. Caucasian female.

Appearance: http://i650.photobucket.com/albums/uu224/xXfoxy_foxXx/color-emo-haircuts.jpg
Clothing: Penelope is always wearing bright and crazy colors with a mix of plain black. It gives her a strange abstract look which she enjoys. Penelope usually wears tight jeans or tight skirts along with an interesting tank top or creative tops with ribbons and long, wavy sleeves.

Personality: Penelope has always been known as the strange goth girl. Recently, she has changed her look to please other peoples likings. She is usually exotic and her feelings change quickly. One second she's happy and smiling, the next second she's crying and going, "What do you mean by that?!" Penelope is anything but quiet, always out in the open, showing people what she's made of. Usually, Penelope is extremely brave and is thoughtful when in a strange situation. Nobody knows if she even has any fears, but everybody has at least one, right?
Bio (Optional): N/A

Livlaffluv
09-09-2010, 04:49 AM
Name: Kia McCleo
Race: Caucasian, will turn into something when she goes into the game. How weird would it be if she turned into a fairy? XD

Appearance: http://i414.photobucket.com/albums/pp221/bummy23_2008/girl.jpg
Clothing: She is obsessed with dresses and skirts. Usually she adds tons of bracelets and necklaces to give her an exotic look. She likes the colors black and pink and usually combine them in strange ways. Her favorite pair of boots are always what she wears, usually in the summer, too. Otherwise, she wears frog flip-flops.

Personality: Kia is very alike many other girlie, braggy, rich girls. Kia is very girlie and always showing it off. She is practically always inoccent and cries in the worst of conditions, most would call her rather dramatic... Not even Kia could disagree to that. Most call her a diva... Not even Kia could disagree to that. Most call her stupid.... Not even Kia could disagree to that.

Kia can be friendly at most times, though, but she's girlie & braggy & incredibly rich. She annoys a lot of people with her insanity and dramatic ways, but Kia can be very loyal and is one of the best to share your secrets with and come to, when you too can't help but be dramatic and emotional.
Bio (Optional):

The Fox
09-09-2010, 05:14 AM
Nice, Livvy.

Dr. Dream
09-12-2010, 11:44 PM
You can recycle this.