PDA

View Full Version : [M]Ice, Thorns and Blood

V
08-19-2010, 10:35 AM
Ice, Thorns and Blood ~ OOC
Co-Gm Red Fox
Now Closed
Rated Mature – RP may (read will) contain excessive violence which may include decapitation, gore, extreme blood shedding, and anything else of such nature, RP may also contain strong language and other such themes.

The castle is well, there is no enemy attacking, no feuding lords, no rebellion, just simple peace. Nothing out of the ordinary. Until the high tower in the centre of the castle freezes over. Its outside appearing as an icicle, and the climbing inside staircase is much colder than the winters can get. Yet every other part of the castle is normal.

In the highest room of the tower is a portal to a strange distant land.

Learning of this, the king has assembled a small force to check out the other side. Lead by their commander they are to investigate the mysterious portal and whatever lies beyond....

Yeah so that is the back story, everyone plays a character who is sent through the portal. There will be a lot of action and fighting in this RP, just a quick warning, and your characters will have a high chance of getting injured a lot.

Character Classes
Each character plays a class, only classes with magic can use magic. There is a maximum of 8 players for the RP. There can be multiple users of say class, however magic classes such as mages have a limit to how many people can play them.

Knight
Archer (or Crossbowman)
Rouge
Lancer/Dragoon/Spearguy
Berserker
Healer/Priest
Mage
Spellsword

Character Sheet
Name
Class

Personality
Description – written preferred (if using picture add some extra text please)
Weapons or Spells
Quick History

Rules
Basic RP rules
Basic Forum Rules
2 paragraph posts
One character per person

Red Fox
08-19-2010, 10:40 AM
Well, just to make it official, the mage slot is claimed by meh! ^^
Or, at least one slot is, not sure how many he planned to have, but Rawr!

Ill see if I can get the char made during today after work

V
08-19-2010, 11:13 AM
Yeah I dunno

My character will be a Knight, just have to edit him so I can take out all the magic and write a new history.

GraftRaven
08-19-2010, 11:52 AM
hmm... sounds appropriately bloody to me, let me dig out an old favorite character.

by the way are there other races than human in this RP?

V
08-19-2010, 11:55 AM
Did you want to use a non-human character? I can't see why not ... depending on what it is of course :P

~~

There will be lots of creatures and stuff to fight though :)

GraftRaven
08-19-2010, 12:14 PM
Name: Krath

Class: Spellsword

Personality: Normally calm and collective Krath is a strategic planner, but the moment he knows what he is going to do, that facade falls away and almost anything he is going to do gets done one way or another. Although he's a gentleman Krath shows a definite disrespect for authority unless the person in question has earned his it.

Description:http://img154.imageshack.us/img154/6218/orzhovwallpaperzv5.png
His twin swords hang from both hips, as do matching daggers. One who looks at his face will see only darkness under his hood and feel a compulsion to look away. He stands at 6' 2" and his voice is low and dark, with a gravely texture.

Weapons or Spells: http://img696.imageshack.us/img696/6848/dualblade.png

General fire magic (ex. fireballs, controlling fire, stuff like that.)

Quick History: Krath has no real history, but people have witnessed some of it, and he may reveal it to those he sides with (bug him about it if you want).

any complaints will be dealt with post-haste

V
08-19-2010, 12:30 PM
Looking good but could you expand the magic section a bit, just to explain a bit further what he can exactly do

Mirage
08-19-2010, 02:58 PM
Name: Lissandra Hrath
Class: Berserker

Personality: True to her profession, Lissandra is a rough and tumble kind of woman. She does not take 'no' for an answer and is more likely to beat someone bloody rather than compromise with them. She is not an easy person to get along with but she is very good at what she does.

Description: Lissandra is 5' 5" and about 180 lbs, in other words, she's average height and stocky. She has short-cropped red hair that stands up around her head like a dandelion. She is very tan and has bright green eyes that look a little mad. Her body is marred all over by scars ranging from little ones to a huge one that extends from her right ankle to her hip. She wears leather armor preferring it to chain mail or plate because of its additional maneuverability.

Weapons or Spells: She carries a huge broadsword, about 4' long. Its blade is decorated with swirling patterns that indicate that it is folded steel, one of the strongest and best in the world. The hilt is plain except for an emerald in the pommel which matches her eyes.

Quick History: Lissandra lived in a kingdom that bordered the one mentioned above. Unlike its neighbor though, Lissandra's kingdom was one fraught with war, dissension, and chaos. She thrived in it but after a few years became bored with the monotony of it all. Therefore, when she heard of the frozen tower she presented herself to the king of that country and asked to be sent through. The king was at first unsure about this violent, odd-looking woman from another country until said woman challenged his Champion to a duel to prove her worth and beat him.

Ta-da! Any complaints will be fixed post-haste. I wasn't sure exactly what to do with the history on account of the fact that you didn't give us much info about the kingdom.

GraftRaven
08-19-2010, 05:07 PM
sorry the edit is so small if you want an example of how i would use it we could start a trial fight via PM.

Red Fox
08-19-2010, 06:06 PM
sorry the edit is so small if you want an example of how i would use it we could start a trial fight via PM.

What Viv meant, was that you should list your entire spellbook.
If you can do a fireball, state it, but explain it alongside an example of a manacost.
If you have 5 more spells, detail them all in the same way.

Also, a hint, in a fight you will most likely spend most of your time in a melee'ish range, so though you might have a ranged attack or two, I recommend something that will augment your melee fighting, like coating your blade in fire or shit like this.

But remember, nothing comes free~

GraftRaven
08-19-2010, 09:27 PM
i've fought with magic many times Fox, melee is my favorite. I just don't like to limit myself to a specific spellbook, spells have to be dynamic and able to mesh with each other.

in the meantime i will work on it in case you disagree. anyway, i'm still here.

Red Fox
08-19-2010, 09:48 PM
i've fought with magic many times Fox, melee is my favorite. I just don't like to limit myself to a specific spellbook, spells have to be dynamic and able to mesh with each other.

in the meantime i will work on it in case you disagree. anyway, i'm still here.

Though Im the Co-Gm here, I wont go all nazi on shit (whihc I normally do) since from what I gathered from Viv, it was not THAT important as long as shit is balanced ^^
I as a magewhore will detail spells more than needed.
Though I understand that you dont like to restrict yourself to X spells that will work EXACTLY like described and shit, I will let Viv answer that one since it IS his RP after all ^^

So, for now think about it, dont stress anything until he gets a reply in ^^

GraftRaven
08-19-2010, 10:15 PM
sounds good.

V
08-20-2010, 08:09 AM
I already dread reading your spells fox :/

Nah it's fine like that, just wanted to know a bit more of what he could do myself.

Looks good Mirage :) Could you separate the sections, it's a little hard to read

roan
08-20-2010, 10:43 AM
I wanna join!

GraftRaven
08-20-2010, 11:29 AM
Thanks Vi2, glad you understand.

Red Fox
08-20-2010, 11:31 AM
Thanks Vi2, glad you understand.

Then there is that ^^

Looking forward till this thing starts, its been a while since I RP'ed with Viv properly like this ^^

Mirage
08-20-2010, 02:05 PM
Of course. :)

V
08-20-2010, 10:54 PM
Well that is 5 people including Me, Fox, and Roan... So 3 slots left :)

Found my character, took a while.. Just have to edit him. XD Gone are the days when I can write longer bios like his original form.

Crow
08-21-2010, 12:29 AM
Ooooo, I'll apply ^ ^

Name: Areneth "Aren" Spade
Class: Archer
Personality: Quiet, chooses not to talk. Aren looks at human life pessimistically only because of what she has seen in her years, very little is known about what she is like... But she is known to shoot to kill.
Description:
Aren usually wears a dark blue long overcoat, which she rips off in battle to allow easier movability and stealth. When her blonde hair is let down, it reaches her mid thigh... Her height is 5'10. Also pictured is her bow split into two.
http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb317/sakura57_2007/Final%20FAntasy%20and%20Kingdom%20Hearts/Rikkutrucage1.jpg
Weapon: She uses a hand-crafted bow. Her basic moves are to aim with her bow to the heart or the brain, but if needed... she can split the bow in half to create two blades and can slice accordingly. She also carries with her an invention made by her father that mysteriously seemed to be affected when she went through the portal... When she placed one of her beads into it, it makes a light appear and can make her change her garment each time she does it.
Quick History: The daughter of an unsuccessful inventor, Areneth has always found comfort in older weapons with a modern twist. The royal family was a bit skeptical about hiring the daughter of a peasant (not to mention an unsuccessful peasant) so the king asked for a demonstration. She took off her long coat and began to shoot arrows dead into the center of the targets and stealthfully spliting the bow in two and cutting up a prisoner into ribbons, he was impressed and hired her.

Red Fox
08-21-2010, 12:43 PM
-Name: Raab Irmeger
-Class: Mage – Barrier magic

-Personality:
Raab is a generally nice person, though depending on the situation he can be a real ass.
He likes to relax when he does not have anything to do, and even when he does have anything to do he manages to find a way to do it so that it is the least stressful. He never, ever, gets stressed; instead he takes things as they come.
Though he is a logical person, indirectly thinking ahead, he often just jumps into things with the mind frame 'what happens happens'.
In the manor of a fight, he will try to avoid it at first, but if this fails he will hold his side and aim for victory. Though he might also take it too far, instead of just fighting, he will aim for weak and critical spots, often killing his opponent in the procedure.
In the company of friends he likes to laugh and generally hang out, and of they are threatened in some way, be it verbally or physically, he would do his share in defending them either via words or force.

-Description:
Raab stands 183 tall, weighs a rough 70 kilos so he is decent built but not too strongly so.
His body is lean, muscles are developed but he looks far from strong, his body has some random scars here and there which is nothing much to mention.
His face is of a slight oval’ish face which constantly has a 3 day beard, his deep green eyes are hidden behind a pair of wireframe glasses.
On his forehead lies a green mark, it is almost like this is a scar, it at least feels like one to the touch, it has the shape of a diamond.
His hair is fastened in a low ponytail below the end of his neck, as his white hair reaches his lower back. It is fastened in a way that allows the hair before his ears, on the side of his head, to hang loosely.

He wears a mages garb, which consists of almost black-green robe like garment, being two parted, upper body and lower body.
The lower body part is like a skirt where the front part is hanging loose like a flap that covers the opening in front, under this he wears cloth pants.
The upper part is like a thin jacket which you close by folding the one side over the other as it is larger, then it is fastened at the waist area with a sash. The sash is deep green, and both parts’ edges have green lining.
His feet are covered with cloth boots, with a leather sole, they are made to his feet so they keep in place without lashes or the need for bindings.
Over all this he has a forest-green hooded cloak, and around his neck hangs his necklace. (detailed in weapons)

-Weapons:
Image at my DA (http://alchemistfox.deviantart.com/art/Spiral-Staff-176168854)
His amulet, which consists of five gems; one large green and four smaller teal ones all hanged from a chain, can be infused with his magic where the Spiral Staff appears in his hand after a flash.
The staff is semi transparent green and seems to have several rods coiling around each other as they extend up in a funnel-like shape, where the five gems take residence; the green one in the center and the teal one form a square around it.
As the staff is in magical use, the gems glow their respective colors and spin around; the green one spins around its own axis in a counter clock-wise where the four teal ones spins around the green one clockwise (if seen from above)

The staff acts as if it is made of folded steel, allowing him to block weapon attacks with it, given that his body can take the shock,
In his hands, this can help him focus his powers, heightening them in some cases. He can form a barrier-blade on its end, and use it as a Guan-Do (halberd like wepon), though he is not incredibly skilled in melee it can be done at times.

-Magic:
Raab’s power in magic lies in creating, using and manipulating barriers.
Though this sounds almost only defensive, it is not only so. He can create weapons with barriers which will hold a molecular edge (a sharp edge one molecule thick), he can create barrier ‘spears’ and launch them at opponents. Create a large ‘room’ around a target, and then make the room shrink until the target inside is crushed.
The barriers can be of any strength so you might have one hard as steel, one as rubber, perhaps a barrier rope… etc. The barriers themselves are weightless, so if a weapon is created for a friendly person, this can be moved around with lacking effort, as well as that Raab can move a barrier around magically; something that gives birth to weapons ‘fighting by themselves’ which are actually barrier weapons guided by Raab’s mind. Depending on their strength they range from invisible-transparent to a very clear deep green color. This also works if there are items inside the barrier, but then an extra mana drain is added depending on the weight.
However, as the main idea dictates, he does have a strong defense if he casts a protective barrier, especially if he gets the time to cast a multi layer one. Odds are that it might be easier to attack a mountain if Raab is given enough time.

The energy costs for things like this is relative to what is actually done: a sword might be negligible, a shrinking room that kills several targets might be of moderate, and a quadruple enforced protective dome might be something that forces him to his knees.

-Quick History:
His past is not that known, he does not speak of it but his eyes show experience beyond his years in the cases where it is needed.
Though, there is a few rumors that float around about someone with his face killing opponents with a flick of his arms, where they might get fatal cuts.
Though this is only a rumor, Raab never denied nor confirmed that this was him; but if one follow the rumors his appearance and how things are done adding his magic does support the rumors rather than branding them as lies.

V
08-21-2010, 12:51 PM
And accepted Crow and Fox :D

now for my character....

-----

Name – Zantas Loran Centarious
Age – 27
Height – 5 foot 10
Weight – 70 – 80 kg
Gender - Male
Class - Knight

-----appearance

His eyes are small and sharp looking, the are blue in color ( a light blue). His face spreads out from his eyes. He has built up some wrinkles on his forehead. He is not that bony. His nose of a regular shape. Zantas has a small mouth.

His hair is brown in color, is short and spreads out. It covers the tops of his ears. It is actually a fairly bit messy, falls down over his eyes. Has no other facial hair.

His skin tone is a slight brown, mainly on his face neck and arms. He has a fairly muscular torso and arms. His muscles are noticeable underneath his clothing, if looked at with detail.

Noticeable features. Zantas has a scar across his right cheek, basically horizontal. On the back of his Left Hand he has a tattoo of a dull green leaf (think grapevine leaf).

------Attire

Zantas wears boots, they are a dark gray color and not all that interesting. His long slightly baggy pants are held up by a rather simply belt, it doesn't have any markings or the like. His swords sheath is own the left side of his body.

He wears a long sleeved shirt cover right down his arms leaving his hands free. Usually white in cover. Over the top of this he wears some chain mail, however it is very worn and many links are missing. Zantas doesn't see this as armor any longer and wears it as part of his everyday get up. It isn't as heavy as most chain mail.

On his left hand he wears a black glove. All of his clothing is stained with dirt marks and hasn't been cleaned in a while.

------Personality

He is loyal to a point, very brave and courageous, and in general nice to all he meets. He does not anger quickly. He tries to help overs when in need, will not back down from a battle if someone is in trouble no matter what. He never backs down from any one or thing. He sees most warriors as potential allies, looks past the bad aspects of all people to search for the good in them. Can sometimes not take authority well.

------Weapons

One, 1 metre long (blade length) sword both edges sharpened. The steal is slightly roughed and dented. . The handle is slightly padded and worn, black coloured. A small orb lay at the end of the grip, green coloured.

Also carries a large knife in case his sword is lost. On his back is a small round shield he also carries.

------History

Zantas can't remember a lot about his childhood, but he always wanted to be a knight for the realm. When he was growing up and attending school he dreamed of fighting knights in the wars. He was trained in the arts of being a swordsmen and has since fought in many skirmishes and gaining ranks. With recent times being peaceful, Zantas decided accepting to travel through the portal may be the best way to prove himself in battle.

Crow
08-21-2010, 01:54 PM
Yay ^ ^ thanks :)

V
08-22-2010, 01:06 AM
No Problem ;)

Hmmm might try and get the IC up before I go to bed.... which is still a long time away.

V
08-22-2010, 11:55 AM
Blerg alright I won't have the IC up today... gotta head to bed shortly.

But I'll finish it straight after I get home from work tomorrow!

TwinDeath
08-23-2010, 05:36 AM
Are there spots open still?

V
08-23-2010, 07:04 AM
There sure are, still 3 spots free. :)

V
08-23-2010, 11:28 AM
IC is up guys http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=6411

Mirage
08-23-2010, 04:48 PM
And there was much rejoicing! :D

Crow
08-23-2010, 04:50 PM
Yay ^ ^ *dances*

V
08-24-2010, 07:00 AM
XD Indeed that is true :D

Another post incoming shortly.... :)

Mirage
08-24-2010, 08:17 PM
Eep! Take it a little easy guys! I came back from school and found that everyone had left me behind! D:

Mirage
08-24-2010, 08:17 PM
...Wow, I don't think I'll use that emote again. It looks more like 'gonna puke' than 'oh no!'

Red Fox
08-24-2010, 08:27 PM
...Wow, I don't think I'll use that emote again. It looks more like 'gonna puke' than 'oh no!'

If Im right, we made one post per player, one made two or soemthing, so its not THAT bad.

Imagine every player making 8 posts, and every post being 2k+ words... That happened to me once nad EGAD it sucked ^^

Mirage
08-24-2010, 10:38 PM
Ooh, I see! Now that I look back it wasn't that bad, my apologies for overreacting. <<'

Red Fox
08-24-2010, 10:39 PM
Ooh, I see! Now that I look back it wasn't that bad, my apologies for overreacting. <<'

'ts ok~
Its always that first impression of EGAD to look over and realize what really lies ahead ^^

But yes, go poast!
The taste of purple commands you!

Mirage
08-24-2010, 11:01 PM
Oh, I did! But, the taste of purple?

Red Fox
08-24-2010, 11:05 PM
Oh, I did! But, the taste of purple?

Yes, the taste of purple commands you, and to a lesser extent the smell of yellow that informed the taste of purple about it.
Naturally, this is only because of that shoelaces refuse to play checkers, and as a result the taste of purple was given commanding authority by the king of toenailclippings.

So, By the order of the taste of purple, go post! ^^

Mirage
08-24-2010, 11:16 PM
Ah, I see! Those dastardly shoelaces!
By the order of the taste of purple I have posted! :D

TwinDeath
08-24-2010, 11:36 PM
Questions: Would i still be allowed to join, and could I use an assassin-esque class?

Red Fox
08-25-2010, 01:11 AM
Questions: Would i still be allowed to join, and could I use an assassin-esque class?

As far as I can see, the following classes has yet to be taken.
Rouge
Lancer/Dragoon/Spearguy
Healer/Priest

I knwo that Viv planned to allow more than one player as per some classes, but I dont remember which.
However, the Rogue is still for the taking, and you should be able to use that class to make your assassin,

TwinDeath
08-25-2010, 05:40 AM
Name: Xaul Knofker

Age: Around 37, though Xaul looks anywhere from 25 to 45 under his scars and tattoos,

Class: Rogue/assassin

Personality: At his core, Xaul is intelligent, honorable and loyal, but only for those who he allows close. Projecting a façade of a brutal, vile and sadistic man, Xaul keeps the world at arm’s length. With a sardonic sense of humor, Xaul is quietly imposing.

Appearance: Xaul is a shadowy presence swathed in a tattered leather trench coat. Dark, short scruffy hair tops a gaunt, knifelike face, heavily scarred; indeed, his entire body is covered in scars that accumulated from the years of fighting. Xaul normally wears dark tattered clothes that hide him almost completely when he is in darkness. In the day, these clothes are shabby and ugly, but do a very good job of hiding the chain mesh that he wears underneath. Over everything, Xaul's favorite item is a beaten, battered, and oft-repaired dark leather greatcoat. This coat has several patches and scorch marks and underneath all this can be seen to have once been a beautiful officer’s coat covered in gold thread and piping. The keyword here is once; now the coat is predominantly gray with little of its original glory showing. The left shoulder still has a tattered fringed epaulette on it, however the right shoulder is distinctly lacking in this department. The ripped, torn, and repaired coat drapes itself around Xaul’s shoulders, the shadowy colorless hide making him look not unlike a carrion crow.

Weapons:
Ten throwing knives, a repeating crossbow with twenty bolts, and Drshil and Haingre, two hooded splitting Katars (favored weapons). Drshil’s blades are jagged and sharp, with cruel spikes covering the top and sides of the hood. This blade is ugly and brutal. The name directly translates to “pain”. Haingre’s blades are twisting and sinuous, twining their way down to the hood, which has an open, slavering mouth thrusting out of it. This blade is beautifully terrible, the definition of elegant destruction. The name directly translates to “consumption or hunger”.

Bio: Xaul fell into the assassin’s life after a stint as a mercenary. His stealth and fighting skills were noticed, and he was quietly asked to take on some extra training be the commander. Slowly he built his skills until he became noted by the throne. He has been asked on the expedition due to his impressive track record.

Fighting Style: Xaul is constantly in motion during a fight, always landing light hits and harrying his opponent, until he sees an opportunity, in which case he will dive in and strike. Also, he will often pull items like caltrops or a net out of his coat's pockets and use them to his best advantage. Xaul will employ lateral thinking in many fights, allowing him to gain the upper hand through an unorthodox move or three.

V
08-25-2010, 06:15 AM
I like how you copy pasted my 'Spearguy' bit XD

.... and accepted Twin, I'll wait for you if you want? :D

... I know what you mean Mirage, this is the quickest RP I've been in for a long time :)

Edit .... I decided to post anyway

TwinDeath
08-25-2010, 10:56 PM
Wow... I didn't realize Xaul was going to be such an unpleasant bastard!

V
08-25-2010, 11:03 PM
Wow... I didn't realize Xaul was going to be such an unpleasant bastard!

Hahaha

my characters surprise me like that sometimes :D

Crow
08-25-2010, 11:17 PM
:P sorry of I confuzzled the lot of you, but it's one of her father's inventions. It's meant to confuse you a bit. All it basically does is when she puts one of the beads from her hair into it, it'll change her outfit to suit the weather.

Lord Tully
08-26-2010, 02:01 AM
Is there room for one more player?

V
08-26-2010, 02:26 AM
Yeah, but you might need to be quick before we all head off :)

Lord Tully
08-26-2010, 02:39 AM
Alright, just wait a moment I have to type up my character.

Lord Tully
08-26-2010, 03:14 AM
Name: Gideon Kromwell
Class: Dragoon

Personality: Fiercely loyal to his king, country, and most of all his friends, he is very kind and compassionate towards the people of the nation and it is not uncommon for him to stop everything to help a sick man in the street or an injured comrade on the battle field.
Description: Gideon is a man of fairly average height and build, and blends into just a formation as if he were almost not there and it isn't easy to identify him while armored as along with his helm he wears a black cloth over his nose and mouth which while having practical uses is fairly intimidating to anyone thinking to challenge him. Off the battle field however he is easily recognizable with neck length black hair, and a beard that runs along his jaw line and ends at a sharp point at his chin.

http://www.lineage2.com/images/item_screens/full_plate_armor.jpg
Helmet
http://www.stagesteel.com/battle-ready-helmet-images/viking-winged-helm-2500g.jpg
Weapons or Spells: As befits his rank Gideon is armed with http://www.southernswords.co.uk/images/XH1078.jpg as a standard weapon. He also carries http://www.a2armory.com/images/lotr-pics/boromir.jpghttp://www.fantasy-armor.com/images/shields/AE1802.jpg for situations he cannot use his spear in.

Quick History: Gideon was born into the life of a soldier, his mother and father both served and raised him with discipline and taught him the rewards of honor and bravery. This lead him to join the army the first chance he got, and soon enough Gideon stood a proud Dragoon warrior spear in hand ready to die for his people and his king.

*Inform me if there are changes that need to be made.*

V
08-26-2010, 03:27 AM
Looks Good Accepted Sir Hatless :)

Lord Tully
08-26-2010, 03:28 AM
Alright, I'll go insert myself into the situation.

V
08-26-2010, 03:38 AM
XD Cool beans .... I think I'll make a quick post after you then :)

Wattz
08-28-2010, 04:46 AM
*peaks in*

Hello! I've been reading the IC and I like the way it sounds. Is there room for me to join? XD

V
08-28-2010, 04:51 AM
There is one last spot open, I was going to close it after the characters started exploring the village but I can wait.

But yes afterward the game will be closed to any one else.

Wattz
08-28-2010, 07:45 AM
Woot! Exciting XD. Hope this is adequate! Took a premade and edited her quite a bit.

Name: Olive Pomona Aspen
Class: Healer/Priest

Personality: Olive is a stubborn thing, and a bit too talkative for her own good. She has a hard time filtering what she says, and has an addiction to money that has gotten her into more than enough trouble in the past. Despite her age, she has the potential to act like a pouty child rather than an adult if she becomes increasingly frustrated.

Description: Olive stands at 5’ 5’’ with a curvy and slightly chubby build. Her skin is tan and her face is plain, but exceptionally animated, with a round nose to go with her curvy outline. She has wide brown eyes and wild curly brunette hair that she usually keeps up in a ponytail.

Weapons: A wooden walking staff with a small hidden blade in the bottom for protection.

Spells: Olive can heal people in a variety of ways, and to varying degrees. However, the more severe the wound, the more energy it takes out of her. She can do any of the following:

- Transfer her own energy to another to supplement them or keep them temporarily healthy or to sustain an injury for just long enough to get them somewhere safe.
- Transfer the energy of someone else to another or herself, provided that the person she is stealing the energy from is weak-willed or willing to “donate” the energy to her. She’s limited to how much energy she can take, for putting in too much energy can be just as dangerous as expelling energy.
- Heal small cuts and bruises by channeling the wounded’s own “positive” energy to balance out the pain and heal the wound.

Quick History: Though a genuine healer, Olive has been a con artist her whole life. She wanders the world as a travelling priestess, blessing people and making fake panaceas in the name of god and also in exchange for coin. She was hired by a very wealthy family as the exclusive family priest to keep the dying father alive under the false pretense that she could keep him alive for an insane amount of time. However, a young warrior named Louis who knew the family well was quick to catch on to her scam, and blackmailed her. The young warrior was supposed to do the king’s bidding and go through the portal. Cowardly and afraid of the unknown, Louis told Olive to go on his behalf or be exposed to the wealthy family and be ruined. Unaware of the true dangers beyond the portal, she accepted.

V
08-28-2010, 07:49 AM
And accepted :D

Looks like we have a full party XD

And now the RP is closed to any new characters

V
08-29-2010, 02:47 AM
zK146IC-E7w

Prepare for war people XD

Crow
08-29-2010, 03:03 AM
Ermmm, you forgot that my character is an archer..... it's a long distance weapon.

V
08-29-2010, 03:23 AM
" “Just pick targets and fire, don't hesitate,” Zantas said simply and turned back the coming beings. "

He said that bit a bit earlier :P Sorry if it wasn't too clear

Wattz
08-29-2010, 04:04 AM
SPARTANS!! PREPARE FOR GLORY!!!

TwinDeath
08-30-2010, 01:29 AM
Bliddy hell. Just kill my character off, College hit me like a ton of bricks and i have no free time.

GraftRaven
08-31-2010, 02:06 AM
Well, a casualty is certainly welcome in my book.

and sorry for not posting for a bit, had to ride a round-trip of just over 1200 miles to get to my sister's wedding.

should be okay to post now though xD

V
08-31-2010, 07:30 AM
Sorry to hear that Twin.

It's alright Splicer, back in time for the action :D

GraftRaven
08-31-2010, 10:57 AM
Always xD

Crow
08-31-2010, 11:54 AM
Hee hee hee, hope you guys liked my latest post... I did something not alot of ladies would be able to do.

V
09-01-2010, 12:34 PM
Hope you guys are liking it so far....?

I'll post up again tomorrow :D .... I'm pretty tired now D:

V
09-09-2010, 12:03 PM
Does anyone else want to post again before I do?

I'll post tomorrow anyway :) ..

Wattz
09-09-2010, 03:51 PM
I'll try to post today if I can muster myself out of this writer's block enough to write SOMETHING... XD;;;

Failure.

V
09-27-2010, 12:12 PM
Alright thanks for responding to the pm's guys,

sir hatless is going to be dropping out, but the game can still function pretty easily.

I'll get a post up tonight if I can, or first thing tomorrow when I get home from Work.

It might run a bit slower from now on I think (well slower than it started)

Edit - Ok No post tonight tired >_<

Plus we may have a new person coming in to the game.

Sickly
09-28-2010, 03:27 AM
anyone say they need a new person?
are there any open slots from any characters?

V
09-28-2010, 07:39 AM
You can PM me a character if you'd like Saga. I'll be able to think of a way for you to enter. :)

Gonna start work on a post shortly

Wattz
09-28-2010, 07:50 AM
Weeeeee! Exciting 8D

Sickly
09-29-2010, 12:17 PM
Name: Alexander locke
Class: Berserker

Personality: A captivating man capable of leading any men he commands into hell itself, intensely loyal. Alex has seen the terrors of war and battle and thus has deadened his emotions to compensate for his trauma.
http://img38.imageshack.us/img38/8518/fezwarriorconceptsheetb.jpg
Weapons or Spells: The one-handed weapon, alex uses for regular combat. The large sword, alex uses during his berserking.
Quick History: A knight to his king alex was one of the first to volunteer to go through the portal. Then again Alex is always one of the first to volunteer for anything suicidal. some people think that its because of the battles he had to fight for the king that somewhere along the way he snapped and lost his will to live. however for some reason this doesn't stop him from giving up in a fight, no, alex seems to be waiting for the right time...or reason to die.

V
09-29-2010, 01:03 PM
Acceptedness,

how do you want to enter Saga?

Sickly
09-29-2010, 09:31 PM
cool
so the group is being overwhelmed by rat men huh?

how about since my char's a berserker he comes bursting into the group of rat men from out of nowhere cleaving through them with his massive sword while in a blind rage

V
09-30-2010, 06:48 AM
Sure why not XD

go ahead :)

Sickly
09-30-2010, 07:24 PM
coo~

Sickly
10-01-2010, 03:20 AM
posted

V
10-06-2010, 09:45 AM
Ugh... why did I have to start getting busy >_<

Wattz
10-07-2010, 12:38 AM
I understand, Pink >_<. though my main problem is that I am without internet .___. As I said in In Space, I'll be writing something up before I leave the library, because I should stop putting it off.

Red Fox
10-07-2010, 07:11 AM
I agree with you Viv.
Not sure what happened, but suddenly I gots no times what so ever.
I have weekend shift, and if it goes slow I might remember to make a post ^^;

V
10-07-2010, 09:11 AM
Cool!

Still struggling for time :/ Post coming Saturday at the latest I hope -___-'

Mirage
10-07-2010, 06:38 PM
I'm going to have to drop out. My sincerest apologies but these coming weeks are going to be hell for me. At least you have another berserker now though! :D

V
10-10-2010, 05:34 AM
That's fine Mirage, good luck with everything.

Going to see if I can post shortly.

Red Fox
10-10-2010, 09:45 PM
Im sorry to say that I will not post too soon.
I cound my reasons valid, as does Viv I think.

Sadly, I wont give out my reasons yet, but I will say that it is eating a lot of my spare time.
If needed, I turn Raab over in Viv's hands, and should you wish you can make him dissapear in some magical poof or something, so he can be brought back when I have the time again.

This is your choice dude, if not, feel free to kill him off, though I would prefer if hte latter didnt happen ^^

V
10-11-2010, 06:23 AM
Killing off characters isn't something I like doing at all, so I'll move him about a little. Maybe have him argue with Zantas XD

Good luck with that man, hope it works out well.

Sickly
10-14-2010, 01:33 AM
posting

Yoruyonaka
10-20-2010, 05:23 AM
This looks like a great game. Why not submit it for Roleplay of the Week (http://www.role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=905) or put it in the Roleplaying Games Directory (http://www.role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=2304) or click here (http://www.role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=3975) or put your RP in The Spotlight (http://www.role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?p=306170#post306170) to help attract players?

V
10-20-2010, 06:00 AM
I would but I kinda don't need anymore characters right now :)

And back to trying to write. :/

Sickly
10-21-2010, 04:02 AM
oh huh?
would you look at that
i posted!

V
10-23-2010, 03:01 AM
As did I lol XD

A little disjointed though but whatever XD