PDA

View Full Version : [M] Medusa

SQJ
07-02-2014, 05:15 PM
Warning Has mature themes. I have no idea what the hell that means, like seriously. What does tat mean?

MEDUSA

By SQJ

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-DVYMPr-yMZ0/Tbs0bEGa8-I/AAAAAAAAAEs/akhwr5N8TnQ/s1600/Medusa+2.jpg

This is something I am still writing but it's something I'm working rather intensely but I am struggling with at the same time. Most of the time I can power right trough pages but not this time so I'm going to post this here to try and get me through things.

Wish me luck. I totally dedicate this to Fort AKA tune lol.

SQJ
07-02-2014, 06:42 PM
MEDUSA

Started
12:31
The 6th of April 2012

"You would see me die for this cause of yours?" Perseus asked, tightening his grip on the sword which hung loosely upon his side.

“No Perseus, you fool.” Hermes sighed, pulling his long black locks free of his fair face, too fair for a simple man. His dreadlocks fell back into place behind his head as though the very wind itself were clipping it in place. Pristine features looked back at Perseus before his eyes fell upon the blade of Perseus and he sighed shaking his head. “I would see you live for it. If I thought failure or death were a certainty I would not have listened to Athena's words. I would not have gestured to work so hard as to find you men to fight alongside with on top of the many. I helped you gain favour of a king. Guided you to paths before only seen through the dreams. I turned you into the killer you are now, not so you could fail."

Perseus’ grip tightened further on his blade, his shoulders bunching. "I am no fool, merely cautious. The only foolish thing I'm doing is listening to you preach your greatness to me, as though I'm nothing more than a pet you trained to sing and dance for you."

Hermes laughed, throwing his head back, showing off a face he wanted to punch to see if it would make his hand prettier. "You, Perseus, are less than a god. You are, in actuality, beneath me.” If he couldn’t not feel the god’s presence before, he could feel it then. “I would prefer you did not forget that but I would rather you remembered this instead." He brought his face up to Perseus’ who’s own was covered in black silk coated in a bronze helmet of Spartan design. "I do this for my love of you and all humans. It's bad enough you all kill each other by your own hands but when you are killed by the spawn of Titans and the creatures the feed off their power. We gods are the ones who are hurt by it. I am god's message. The message being that we as gods, Athena most especially, still have love for you all. I love you."

Hermes pressed himself against his helmet as if to bring his lips against Perseus’. He pulled back as Perseus' blade flashed between them.

Hermes laughed once more, his voice loud and high pitched, quickly it died down to a low chortle before dropping down once again into a quiet sigh, "You know, I honestly do despise these moments when I am forced to endure you instead of be with you. You, Perseus, are in one of your moods and I am forced by Athena to endure it or much will be lost because of you losing your nerve."

"I never said I was losing my nerve," Perseus snapped at the god.

"Then why else are you getting so riled up when we are here? At the very entrance of the three witches? The fates. Why then?" Hermes snapped back, showing a much harder face than the one he bore usually.

"It appears the only person in a mood is you." Perseus snorted.

"You should think what you must, if it will get you to do what you must. Just remember it's your mother who is being coveted by Polydectes, your retch of a wretch of an uncle. An uncle in name but not but still a king where being a king’s blood is defined by name and name matters."
The man’s face was impossible to read.

"You could have helped you know. You talk of being above me and you have such a fun time with it but you did not say a word to support me. I should be there with her right now. Instead I am following the whim of a maddened king. Because that is exactly what he is." Perseus threw his sword into the ground where it buried itself deep into the soil. "If there is anything I can do to get this man off of her, I would do it. It’s what I’m doing."

"Your mother. It's always surprising to see how estranged you two have become. Seems such a pity really."

"We were never as close as one would assume us to have been. We are estranged enough to keep me from killing him in her name. But bonded enough to ensure I risk my life on this quest-"

"All brought upon by you." Interrupted Hermes. "No one asked you to make such as powerful boast as to say that you could slay Medusa and then to boast that you would do it in his name. All he did was accept, graciously at that." The condescending smirk was one that Perseus was most used to.

"And of course the only way to kill a god is to meet the Fates, while avoiding one's own fate at that." Perseus pulled up his blade and swung it loosely in his palm, rolling around as though it were made of bark and not steel, with it he pointed to the mouth of a cave. "If you would be of help to me, I'd greatly appreciate it." Hermes pulled his hair from his face and stared at him with blank eyes. "Your shoes, dear Hermes , your shoes. I only have a singular goal right now and it's far. You have no particular place to be, do you? Then lend me your legs, or rather, your wings."

Perseus grinned, there was great pleasure in watching the face of Hemes contort with effort at the idea of being without his wings. Through begrudgened effort, Hermes started to take his shoes off. “You know that I will want payment for this.”

This time it was Perseus who moved to the god with purpose before running his fingers over from his neck to his sides, it was enough to make the deity stumble as he shuddered from the purposeful touch. “And I never come shorthanded.”