PDA

View Full Version : Axilus Prime's characters

Axilus Prime
07-03-2014, 09:39 AM
Well, I pretty much came here just to challenge a certain person, but I'm fine with accepting a challenge from basically anyone.

Now then, the rules don't seem to have anything against pulling a character from a work that isn't your own, and this was previously planned on, so...here's the first character I'm putting in. Next one will probably be an OC.

General Information
Name: Optimus Prime
Race: Cybertronian

Appearance:
Not much more to say than that (http://i.imgur.com/rSaetHz.png), is there? Well, I suppose I should add that for balancing purposes, his size is reduced to seven feet tall.

Fighting Style:
Weapons: A longsword made of a heat-resistant metal that heats up when in use. That is to say, the heat helps in cutting things without reducing the sword's durability. A highly durable shield that mounts on his arm and has a gun near the wrist area. The gun fires a very powerful missiles with a semiautomatic rifle's rate of fire, though its projectiles are not difficult to avoid if one moves quickly.
Abilities: He can turn into a truck, for whatever purposes that might serve in battle. He can also fly in robot mode with the use of thrusters in his legs, though the speed at which he flies while using them is not normally practical for combat, and good steering in flight is definitely an issue.
Attributes: Being made of metal, he is vulnerable to magnetism-based abilities, but highly durable. The metal he is made of is far more durable than any Earth-based metal in the real world, and much lighter than steel.