PDA

View Full Version : Memorial: Anonymous Hellchild

Froggy
07-11-2014, 02:28 AM
It is with a heavy heart and great sadness that I inform you of the loss of Anonymous Hellchild (http://role-player.net/forum/member.php?u=20740). This past Saturday, she was involved in a Motorcycle accident that ended in tragedy.

Anonymous Hellchild has been a member of our site since the end of 2011, frequenting the site on a daily basis. As I read stories about what a wonderful person she was, it makes me regret that I never knew her. She was the dedicated sort, checking in with her friends on a daily basis. As I read through her old posts in hopes of catching the slightest glimpse of who she was, I can see that she was truly a remarkable writer. She frequented the private roleplay area most often than any other forum, but that dedication to a single area lead to some pretty amazing posts.

With that being said, roleplaying wasn’t the only thing she was here for. She chose her friends wisely and made long lasting relationships with them. In memoriam, Ushima’s last wishes for you Miss Hellchild…

"She'll always be in my thoughts and heart. The memories of our few times in person and our numerous conversations over the last year and a half will always bring a smile to my face. She was a good friend and I loved her very much. I'll miss you Ashley."

You will be missed.

Chat Noir
07-11-2014, 02:39 AM
It is a sad day here in RPA-land. :no:

The Cockatiel
07-11-2014, 03:33 AM
I know her cousin rather well and had met Anonymous Hellchild once or twice. Such a sweet person. Going to miss her.

Falcon Red
07-11-2014, 04:07 AM
Such sad news, an important part of RPA's history for sure.... she'll be missed, of that, I'm sure

Kris
07-12-2014, 02:53 PM
I am so terribly sorry to hear that...

SQJ
07-13-2014, 06:23 AM
My deepest condolences to her family and friends. This is a huge loss.

Kiki
07-18-2014, 09:59 AM
This is very sad to find out. Rest in peace.

Vampirequeen
07-24-2014, 01:56 PM
I never had any contact with her, but I'll miss seeing her online. May she rest in peace.

EvelynWillows
07-24-2014, 07:04 PM
Prayers for her friends and family. Rest in peace.