PDA

View Full Version : ...Yep.

Paradokz
07-13-2014, 06:42 AM
No Place You'd Want to Be, Afghanistan, March 14th, 2013.

"Ugly 3-6, this is X-Ray 0-2, we're pinned down by numerous foot mobiles and several technicals, requesting fire mission danger close."
"Read you X-Ray 0-2, advise you pop smoke to signal your location."
Owen pulled a smoke grenade off his vest, and pulled the pin, dropping it on the ground, smoke beginning to rise after a few seconds.
"Ugly 3-6, missile off the rail."
The squad of five men ducked behind their rock cover as the Maverick exploded, sending Taliban flying, "Missile off the rail."
Dirt and small rocks began to rain on the men, "Missile off the rail."
The rain became heavier as the sky was filled with the sound of a loud buzz, the A-10's main gun. Owen stood up, scanning the area, "Ugly 3-6, delta hotel, good effect on target."
"Roger that, see you at Bagram."
The A-10 streaked overhead, before banking into a tight turn, "Affirmative, first rounds on me this time."

Paradokz
07-14-2014, 07:14 AM
United Nations Special Operations Branch (UNSOB) team 1, Designated Omega-Zero Roster

Leader
Name: James Fraust (pronounced like frost.)
DOB: 09-01-1981
LOB: Bristol, England
Ethnicity: Albino, Caucasian descent.
Hair Colour: Silver
Eye Colour: Red
Height: ~188cm
Weight: ~93kg
Specialties: Extermination, Sample Recovery, Large-Scale Demolitions, Vehicle Operation
Loadout: KAC SR-15 with MAGPUL UBR stock, 4x32 ACOG scope with mounted RMR, Glock 41 with AAC supressor and slide-mounted Trijicon RMR, MAC-10 .45 with two-stage silencer. 5x MAGPUL 30 round EMAG, 3x Glock 13 round magazines, 3x MAC 30 round magazine.

Name: XXXXXX Felix Casdin
DOB: 05-13-1988
LOB: Andermatt, Switzerland
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Hair Colour: Black
Eye Colour: Green
Height: ~183cm
Weight: ~82kg
Specialties: Long-Range weaponry, small-scale demolition, tactical operations, stealth.
Loadout: Frost Manufacturing M21 Hyperion (.30-06) Troy MCS chassis, Trijicon 6x48 ACOG with mounted RMR, AMT Javelina Long Slide, Steyr TMP with Frost Manufacturing supressor and rail mounted RMR. 4x Frost Manufacturing M21 .30-06 20 round magazine, 4x AMT 10mm 8 round magazine, 4x Steyr 30 round magazines.

Paradokz
11-04-2014, 12:19 PM
Felix was thrown into the cell, the door sliding shut behind him. Felix slowly rose to his knees, checking his pocket. He drew the black and pink pack of Camels from his pocket, along with a book of matches. He stood, walking over to the wall before leaning on it and sliding down, striking a match as he lit the tip.
He took a drag from the cigarette as he looked to the guard, he pulled the cigarette from his lips, "At least it's an equal opportunity employer. Rare in this kind of... business."
The guard looked to Felix, her blonde hair in a tight ponytail. Felix looked at her for a moment, "Ви є з України."
"Shut up!"
Felix smirked as he took another drag from his cigarette, "Definitely Ukrainian."

Two Days Later...

Felix leaned up against the bars of his cell, looking to the guard, "Ви маєте сигарету?"
He saw her hand slightly move toward her pocket, before it was placed back on the foregrip of the rifle. Felix sighed, "Будь ласка? Я буду слухняний, Обіцянка."
The guard stood silent, before slowly reaching into her pocket, withdrawing a pack of Camel unfiltered. She drew out a cigarette from the pack, handing it to Felix.
Felix slowly took the cigarette, pulling out his book of matches, "Дякую так сильно."
Felix lit the cigarette, taking a slow drag before pulling the cigarette away, "Моя назва Felix. Що ваш?"
"Cassie. Your Ukrainian is horrible."

One Day Later...

"I lived in Andermatt until I was 17, then I had to join the army. Eventually made it into ARD-10. The worked out well until I got kicked out."
"Why?"
"Failed drug tests. Positive for THC every time."
"Then what?"
"I worked at Subway until some guy walked in with €50,000 with a job offer."
"You took it?"
"Yep. And four years later... I'm in a cell in Kazakhstan for who knows how long."
"You're going to get me in trouble."
"I sure hope not. Especially with a pretty face like yours."

Two Days Later...

Felix was thrown into the cell, laying limb on the concrete floor until rising to his hands and knees. He spit on the ground, producing a large puddle of blood. He slowly stood, stumbling as he reached his hand out to support him against the wall. Cassie hurriedly walked to the cell bars, "What happened?!"
Felix slowly turned around, falling against the wall, "You're not in trouble."
He slid down the wall, turning his head to the side and spitting out another small puddle of blood, "And I can keep a secret."
Cassie looked to the camera in the corner of the corridor. She pulled off her microphone, pulling out a key. She unlocked and opened the door, walking to Felix and kneeling beside him. She slowly and gently grabbed his chin, pulling his face forward, "Jesus Christ, Felix."
She pulled a handkerchief from her pocket, dabbing a cut on his forehead gently, "You don't deserve this."
She moved the handkerchief from his forehead to the edges of his mouth. Felix looked at her with his one eye that wasn't swollen shut, "Why are you here?"
"Sshh. Just rest."

One Day Later...

"Black denim backpack with two pouches on the sides. Has a leather patch that says, 'Subrosa Brand.' Inside it are four one pound charges of C4 and a detonator."
"How will I get them without them knowing?"
"... Let me rephrase that. Inside are four packs of Camel 9's and a Bic lighter."
"Then what?"
"You're sure it's 40 seconds?"
"90%."
"Alright. You need to grab the bag and haul ass back here. If you can't get the bag, in the main pocket is a long slide two tone Glock with a mini reflex and five magazines. I need those at least. And you have four extra mags for your AUG?"
"Yeah. Lights out in five minutes. You're sure this will work."
"90%."

3 Hours Later...

Felix sat on the bed, his eyes closed, taking deep breaths. He opened his eyes, looking at his watch, tilting it to show the arms. He slowly stood, "Go time."

Cassie closed the door to the generator room, then began walking toward the equipment closet. As she neared the door she pulled the lighter from the pocket, and pressed the red button.

Felix leaned against the bars of his cell, "15. 20. 25, where are you Cassie?"
He heard the sound of a person running. Cassie stopped in front of the cell, unlocking it and sliding open the door. She slid the backpack across the ground. Felix kneeled down and opened the back, withdrawing the G24. He quickly stood walking into the corridor and raising the handgun. He looked to Cassie, "M21?"
"And four spare mags."
Felix turned his head, firing two shots, dropping the two guards. He ran back into his cell, putting on his backpack and slipping the Glock into his waistband. He grabbed the rifle from Cassie and began running down the hallway, pulling back the bolt of the rifle slowly.

The two stopped at a corner, then both hugged the wall, "Hope you know your way around that thing."
Felix pulled off his backpack, and threw it into the corridor, he then looked to Cassie, "Now!"
The two turned the corner opening fire at the large group of guards. Felix turned as he heard Cassie yell then moving out of the corridor, grabbing her leg. Felix turned his head back towards the guards, each round finding their mark. Felix ducked behind the corner, pulling the empty magazine from his rifle, slamming another one in it's place then swung back into the corridor, firing five more shots. He stood aiming his rifle down the corridor then kneeled down, placing his hands on Cassie's leg, "It went through, you'll be fine."
He reached toward her waist, unbuckling her belt and pulling it off. He wrapped the belt around her thigh, reaching to his waistband, he handed her the Glock, "We need to keep moving."

"Wait here."
Cassie leaned against the wall as Felix looked around the corner. He then walked to Cassie, placing his right arm around her and under her shoulder, "Just a little longer."
He let go of her at another corner as he kneeled down, taking of his backpack. He reached into the right pouch, pulling out a headset. He pressed a button on the earpiece and a light lit up at the end of the mic. He put on the headset, picking up his rifle and looking around the corner, "Long story. I need evac with a medical crew ASAP. Nothing. Yes, I'm sure. Yeah. A girl. That's not relevant right now... IT DOESN'T MATTER. Alright."
Felix looked to Cassie, "We got a Blackhawk with a medical crew on it's way."

The two made their way through the snow. Felix ducked as he heard gunfire, "Where is the fucking Hawk?!"
A silhouette emerged from the snow, a man wearing black camoflauge, with silver hair and an AR-15, "Get to the Hawk, I'll cover you!"

Felix lifted Cassie into the helicopter, into the waiting arms of the medical crew, "Right calf."
Felix stepped into the helicopter as James returned and jumped in, "Let's go!"
Felix and James continued firing at the pursuing guards as the helicopter lifted off, then disappeared into the snowstorm.

Paradokz
11-04-2014, 05:08 PM
2 Weeks Later...

Felix's House, Andermatt, Switzerland, January 19th, 2017, 10:14

Cassie slowly opened her eyes, feeling slight vibrations from bass on the floor below. Cassie slowly stood up and exited the bedroom and began walking down the stairs. From the kitchen she could hear singing, a man and a woman, "I am floating away."
"Lost in a silent ballet."
"I'm dreaming you're out in the blue,"
"And I am right beside you."
"Awake to take in the view."
"Late nights and early parades."
"Still photos in noisy arcades."
"My darling, we're both on the wing."
"Look down and keep on singing."
"And we can go anywhere."
"Are you there?"
"Are you there?"
Cassie entered the kitchen, seeing Felix and a strange girl standing beside him, "Felix, what the fuck is going on?"
The girl leaned over to Felix, "Bestimmt Ukrainisch."
Felix leaned back towards her, "Das ist das was ich sagte."
"Felix!"
Felix looked to Cassie, "What is going on is that we're making breakfast."
"Who is we?"
"Kamryn and I."
"Who the fuck is Kamryn?"
"My sister."
Kamryn leaned over to Felix again, "BESTIMMT Ukrainisch."
"Das ist das was ich sagte."
The two siblings stood silent for a second, before bursting out laughing.

Paradokz
11-08-2014, 05:13 PM
Oberbegriff Erfunden Lounge, Andermatt, Switzerland, January 21st, 2017, 23:55

"So what brings you here, Felix?"
"Not too much. So, what are you getting paid for this?"
"Seven drinks and four shots for each member, and Jessie gets to come in and gets 4 Smirnoffs, but tonight she gets 10."
"Why?"
"Going off to the Army on Monday. Right Jessie?"
Marshall looked to Jessie, she had her arms folded, looking blankly at the table. She sat silently for a second before her eyes breaking away from the table, "Oh? Oh yeah... Right."
"Was ist los, Jessie?"
"Nichts, sein nur... Nichts."
Marshall looked to Felix, "She's been like this all week. I'm getting worried."
"Ich bin geldstrafe."
Marshall looked back to Felix, "So, what brings you here?"
Felix took a small sip of his drink, "Bleeding Rose."
"Brought a car?"
"Yes."
"Let's go."

Marshall closed the door, "What is it?"
"I might have gotten into some trouble a while back. Wanted to know if you heard anything."
"... I'll admit that I've done some... Morally questionable acts to make ends meet, but I don't have any reason to go there."
"That's not what I asked."
The two sat in silence, before Marshall pulled the pack of Lucky Strikes from his pocket, "People know what you did, but so far I haven't heard about any contracts."
Felix opened the door. Marshall took a drag of his cigarette, "Helix."
Felix closed the door and looked to Marshall, "Talk."
"Couple nights back they say Helix was there."
"What happened?"
"From what I can tell, he was there to negotiate and contract. He snapped, next thing you know, ten dead and a price tag of 7.5. Seems like he didn't like the contract."
"Who was it for?"

Bleeding Rose Tavern, January 19th, 2017, 01:41

He sat at a booth in the corner of the bar. He wore a black coat with the hood up, along with the dim lighting his face was hidden. He rose a black cigarette to his mouth. A blue LED lit up on the tip of the cigarette, before dimming back to black and accompanied by a large plume of vapor smelling of blue raspberries. A hand covered with what looked like a tight fitting glove of carbon fiber wrapped around a glass containing a dark red liquid.
As the glass was set down, so was a black folder, held closed by a red string.