PDA

View Full Version : The Game Show (R) (Romance/Horror will have violence, sex later)

Risque_Unicorn
07-15-2014, 10:55 PM
Found and full, Thank you!

Froggy
07-16-2014, 12:40 AM
Hello there, it looks like you’re off to an amazing start! Here are a few links that will help you get your game noticed! Have fun and happy RPing!

And if you need any graphics for your Roleplay of the Week submission, the Banner shop (http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=18912) is a great place to go for them!

The Roleplaying Games Directory (http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=40645&p=1318649&viewfull=1#post1318649) is also a nifty place to advertise your thread!

Wanna know a secret? Staff Siggies (http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=3975) are pretty cool too!

Extra, extra, read all about it! Show off your stuff with the RPA Tribune! (http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=18026)

Good luck!!!

ChaosBringer
07-16-2014, 01:36 AM
I think you got things mixed up, mate. It's an IC, not an OOC.

OOC has rules, explaining plot, world, and explaining how CS works.

Anyways, I'll be happy to join!

Risque_Unicorn
07-16-2014, 03:25 AM
Did you want me to make a world? I can easily I just wanted people to want to do the basic's of it before I went into full detail. I tried this on another site and spent an hour developing everything and then no one wanted to join. Let me know if you want more information.

Sy23
07-16-2014, 11:34 AM
Polionaga, I've seen a lot of RPs, here and elsewhere, that start off with a kind of opening narrative like yours in the OOC. It's just a different way of doing it, and totally valid.

But like Watch_Dog says, you might like to think about listing some rules, a character sheet, etc, so potential players know what is expected of them. Have a look at the first pages of a few other OOC's at this site to get a general idea of how to go about it.

Anyway, this looks really interesting - definitely a game I'll be thinking of joining.

Risque_Unicorn
07-16-2014, 06:05 PM
I understand thank you for explaining, I was a little confused. I will edit it right away!

Inkisdorian
07-18-2014, 02:57 AM
Picture: 5391
Name: "Athanasius Pernath, nice to meet you."
Age: "Im soon to be 23. If I make it out of here, of course. I look younger, dont I? Go ahead, everyone says it."
Why he's on the island: "I got rid of some people. I prefer to say that I "exterminated some vermin" though"
Weapons: "Well , my trusty Beretta of course! A little too nosy fro my like, but it is a lot cleaner than using a knife. Wich I do carry in case of an emergency. My little Mac knife can come handy in lots of situations"
Little bit about you: "I was born and raised in the not so little city of Lyon, France. I come from a jewish family. My father Aaron Pernath, was a doctor, and my mother, Marie Lustiger, a house wife. I had a brother, little Abel, but he passed away. Lyon was a big city, and I rapidly got used to it. I went to school like any normal kid, and lived the life of a middle class family. That until little Abel got sick.
Leukemia, siad the doctors. My mother cried herself out, and my father emptied the family´s bank account looking for each time more extreme therapies. It was not soon until we were borrowing from my fatherss friends. It was shameful, embarrasing. My father was thrashing the family name!
So I decided to take the matter in my own hands. Little Abel had become a nuissance, for the familys stability, since my parents fought more and more often, and to the economical well being and our lifestyle. I was 8 by the time.
So one day, I sneaked into the hospital room. It was outrageous how little security they have, or how little attention they pay to their patients. I wasnt complaining of course, that just made my job easier. Besides, no one ever suspects of the kids.
I looked around for my instrument of choice. I had paid close attention to my father anatomy lessons, so this wouldnt be really hard. A syringe! That was all I needed. I filled it with air by pulling the plung up. Located the carotid, and within a second Abel had died of an embolism. As easy as that.
After a few week of grief, my parents moved on with their life. I had saved them an other wise long and painful process. The police never investigated. Who cared about a sick kid? They could just assign it to natural causes.
But the thrill of the killing! It was glorious! I had done the world and abel a favor, saving him all that pain, and had fun in the process. So why not do it again.
And thus, by the time I was sixteen, I became Azrael, the angel of death. My prey was old people and sick ones. At first, I was clumsy, and almost got caught once or twice. But after a few years of medical school, I soon became an expert. No traces. Quiet, stealthy, and undetectable. I enjoyed seeing life escape from the eys of my victims.
It was perfect! Oh if it hadnt been for Mr Barsk... I made the mistake of not silencing him, because I thought he was sleeping. I also made the mistake of hitting the same retirement home not twice, but thrice. I got a little carried away with that one, I must say. But the bastard was prepared. As soon as I applied pressure uppon his jugular, he took out a a swiss knife and stabbed me. That old son of a bitch stabbed me! Can you believe it? The next thing was shouting, cops, a hit to the head, and well, here I am"
What you look like: "Just a little scar on the arm, were the old lad stabbed me. Isnt much of a thing really."