PDA

View Full Version : [M] A Tale with Dragons [Crazywolf & Dragon Princess] IC

Crazywolf
07-17-2014, 05:02 PM
Markus trudged along the lonely mountain road on the border of the kingdom. The air that afternoon was crisp and chill. In his left hand were the reigns of his horse. By wretched luck the animal had thrown a shoe and split it's hoof and they were still many many miles from the nearest village.

His life had become harder after the loss of his family and being dispossessed of his rightful title, but his abilities as a warrior had allowed him to survive. However although he had adapted to his new life he still dreamed of some day taking back his true inheritance. Right now though he just wanted to reach the next village so he could get a hot meal and a warm bed. He stared at the rocky landscape ahead and led his horse onward.

Dragon Princess
07-17-2014, 05:21 PM
The mother dragon was asleep in her cave high above the villages and contently as her eggs lay beside her. She slept heavy needing to get her energy back and thats when she noticed footsteps, thinking it was her mate she went back to slumbering. It was mid day when she awoke to a sight every mother feared, her eggs had been stolen.

The wise massive black and white dragon let out a roar that made the cavern she was in shake and crumble slightly. She lumbered out eyes narrowed deeply finding the scent leading off to a village. She roared loudly and flew into the air swiftly her wing beats caused a small avolanch but she landed on a rock and shifted herself into her human form. From that point she went toward the village her armor of crystal white shines gently, it was rare for female warriors.

Crazywolf
07-17-2014, 08:17 PM
Markus now saw the village just ahead. As he approached a black crow fluttered overhead. Suddenly the horse beside him stopped and tugged at the reign. Looking round he saw it's eyes were wide and nostrils flaring, a sure sign that the animal was spooked by something. Instantly he drew his sword. A split second later five armed men in black tunics stepped out of the rocks in front of him. One of them, a particularly tall and brutish man, gave a smile. "Well well Markus Steinhoff we were expecting you" he sneered. "Baron Krieger sends his regards."

As one the five men advanced upon him. With all his ability and swordsmanship he managed to wound two of them but the combined attacks of the other three steadily drove him back until he found himself pinned against a pile of rocks. So this was it he thought grimly. He would die an anonymous death out here in the middle of nowhere.

(Ok this is the part where we meet. You save my life and I become indebted.)

Dragon Princess
07-17-2014, 09:51 PM
She hears trouble and eyes looking around. She slinked off into the sound of fighting that was faint to the human ear . She came across the group of men and blinked gently. She took out her arrows and shot down two men and landed infront of the other guys "hey" she said darkly and kicked him harshly in the bad area and walked over to the other men "you ok?" she asked her white hair blending into the moonlight She looked as the men screamed and charged at her, she blinked and used one others as sheild and drove them away for good. She turned to Markus "are you alright?" she asked slowly.

Crazywolf
07-17-2014, 10:50 PM
Markus watched impressed as the female stranger despatched the would-be assassins in front of him. He stared at her glowing green eyes and white crystal armour. The armour was fine and exquisite like nothing he'd ever seen before in his life. "Yes I'm fine thanks to you" he replied, still a bit awestruck by her appearance. "I am in your debt for saving my life and for that deed you have my sincerest thanks. If there is anything I can do for you in return then please just name it."

Dragon Princess
07-18-2014, 12:34 AM
She looked at him blinking gently. she thought about what he could help her with and smiling gently "Would you like to help find some dragon eggs someone have stolen from me? they mean the world to me" she said slowly her armor glows in the moonlight around the area. Her eyes dazzled in the moonlight, her green eyes flashed sharply almost. A smile on her lips.

Crazywolf
07-18-2014, 12:46 AM
Markus found her eyes somewhat enchanting, in fact there was something very exotic and otherworldly about her whole persona. On hearing her words he blinked back in surprise. "Dragon eggs? Are you a collector?" he asked.

Dragon Princess
07-18-2014, 02:20 AM
She blinked "lets just say they are personal to me" she said slowly looking around gently looking at him gently. A smile on her face and hair blew in the wind . The moon glows gently on her crystal armor shines gently. Eyes closed slightly a smile on her face and opened eyes gently "so willing to help?" she asked slowly her voice sounded strong and soft.

Crazywolf
07-18-2014, 09:27 AM
"Of course" Markus replied. "So where are we going to look?" He stared at her for a moment wondering who she was and where she came from. "Sorry I don't even know your name" he said. "I'm Markus."

Dragon Princess
07-18-2014, 10:30 AM
(changing her name)

"my name is Feylio or Fey, Whoever took the eggs couldn't get far with them in short amount of time so they should be in this village" she said smiling gently she looked around her armor glows gently on the back of her armor lay the golden cresent of that of the dragons concil. An ancient concil of warriors that could speak to the dragons and ask them for things to help keep people safe. Some where even said to be able turn into dragons as welkl but that was never proven before.

Crazywolf
07-18-2014, 01:09 PM
Markus recognised the crescent on her armour and nodded to himself. "Very well" he replied. Turning away he went and retrieved his horse. "I'm afraid he's thrown a shoe" he explained ruefully. "When we enter the village I shall have to take him to a blacksmith. But after that I can help you look for the eggs. Anyhow lets get going shall we."

Dragon Princess
07-18-2014, 02:25 PM
She smiles gently "go to black smith and get it checked. I shall wait in the center of town " looking at him gently walked to the town and hummed gently swaying gently she went there and down smiling.

Crazywolf
07-18-2014, 04:34 PM
"Very well I won't be long" he replied. She seemed very friendly and he found her smile quite charming.

Going his own way he walked through the village noting the stone buildings with their thatched roofs. The earlier attempt on his life concerned him a bit but he pushed it to the back of his mind. He found a passer-by who directed him toward the local blacksmith's. He soon arrived at the blacksmith's workshop and made arrangements with the man to re-shoe his horse and have it ready to pick up again later.

Leaving the blacksmith behind he walked to the centre of the village where he soon saw Fey waiting. He gave a smile as he approached. "Well my lady I hope I didn't keep you waiting too long" he said. "It occurred to me only a rich man can afford to buy dragon eggs. Perhaps that is where we should begin our investigation."

Dragon Princess
07-18-2014, 05:24 PM
She looked at him and nodded gently "yes that would be best" she said slowly smiling brightly. She looked around gently as she started walking off to where dragon eggs being sold. She weas happy to see none of these eggs where her eggs. Belive me you would know if they where her eggs. She scowled slightly seeing people demand dragon eyes eyes narrowed into slits slightly,

"these poor eggs sold off" she mutters gently sad, like a mother watching hwer children get ripped away from her. She shut her eyes gently and sighed slowly.

Crazywolf
07-18-2014, 05:46 PM
Markus looked at the trader. "Have you sold any eggs today?" he asked.

The man shook his head. "No sir."

"Hmm very well" Markus replied, "another question then, who is the wealthiest man in this village?"

"Well that would Kasper Lothbrok" the trader replied. "He has a big half-timber house with white walls just on the south side of town."

"Thanks" Markus nodded then turned to Fey. "Perhaps we should go and pay this man a visit."

Dragon Princess
07-18-2014, 06:14 PM
She looked at Markus and blinked nodding gently "alright" she said slowly letting Markus lead the way. She blinked as they came to that area, she sniffed the air slightly and smelled it, one of her eggs where here, just her luck. A large dog came running at them barking madly it was ad ragon hunting dog and it proablly could smell past the dragon's human disguse and kept barking at them and ran back into the place barking.

Crazywolf
07-18-2014, 06:53 PM
"Quiet you stupid animal!" they heard a man shout from inside the house.

Markus led the way up to door of the building and was greeted by a tall well-dressed male servant. "Yes what do you want" the servant asked.

"We want to talk business with your master" Markus replied coolly.

"Wait there" the man said and disappeared. A second later he was back. "Ok come inside."

Going in they found a richly dressed man in white ermine furs sat behind a desk. Immediately behind him were stacks of expensive wares. He was obviously a wealthy trader. He looked up at Fey and Markus with hawkish eyes. "Hmm yes you both wanted to see me" he said.

Dragon Princess
07-18-2014, 07:09 PM
She looked at him sharply and looked around the room "the dragon egg you have is not yours Mister" she said in a low dark tone thsat could give anyone the willies. Her eyes narrowed deeply knowing he had it in the house and she would destory it if it was the last thing she did. She looked around as the dragon growled at her, she croutched low to it and gave it adeep growl and the dog ears flattened and lowered its body and slinks past her.

Crazywolf
07-18-2014, 07:29 PM
Kasper frowned as his dog slinked away. "I don't know what creature you are but the egg is mine" he replied tersely. "Now I suggest both of you leave my house."

"Sorry but we can't do that" Markus replied quietly but firmly. "Not without the egg."

"Well I gave you your chance" Kasper glared angrily at them both. Before they could reply he then reached for a small bell on his desk and rang it. In response they heard footsteps from the back of the building. Seconds later a group of four armed men with blades and cudgels entered the room. Meanwhile the door-servant drew a long dagger and joined them. Markus glanced round at them. Hmm nice odds he thought to himself wryly.

Dragon Princess
07-18-2014, 08:54 PM
"markus duck" she said and body glows as the moon glows as well, she breeathed out ice and flames at the four armed males harshly freezing two in their place as the fire scortched the other two eyes and they screamed and withered on the ground. She grunted and reached over grabbing the male by the scruff of his shirt "where is the egg, it belongs to me and you stole it from me so where is it" she said her voice ice cold but rage like that of an inferno. Her green eyes lit up in dragon like flames.

Crazywolf
07-18-2014, 10:17 PM
Markus stared impressed at the incinerated and frozen corpses and knew then what his companion really was: a dragon shape-shifter.

Kasper meanwhile looked up at Fey in fear and terror. "Its-it's in there" he pointed feebly to a casket on the shelf behind his table.

Dragon Princess
07-18-2014, 10:26 PM
"thank you good sir, don't take dragon eggs" she said and dropped him and went over to the casket getting her bright golden and blue egg from it. She put it in her bag that slung over her shoulder . She looked around "Come on markus lets not stay here" she said and walked out and bowed "thank you for your hospitality it was dreadful" she said and left . She walked down to the road and sighed gently "four more to go" she said to herself.

Crazywolf
07-18-2014, 10:55 PM
Markus watched her walk out but prevaricated. It seemed she was being a bit too hurried he thought. Rather than follow he drew his sword and pointed it at Kasper's throat. "Now then" he said "you may not have the others but I'm betting you know where they are."

Already shaken up Kasper was forced to relent. "They-they're on their way to the king" he stammered.

"Thankyou" Markus smiled. "For that I'm sparing your life but it's more than you deserve."

Turning on his heel he hurried out of the house to catch up with Fey. When he caught up with her there was a crooked smile on his face. "It's lucky I offered to help you" he said. "Your other eggs are on route to the king."

Dragon Princess
07-19-2014, 12:59 AM
Her eyes went huge "Oh no not the king" she grumbled her magic could only work so well against so many. She would be forced to her magical form of a dragon if all else failed. She looked at him "Now we might need your horse for the trip its more then hundred miles to the kingdom palace from here" she said slowly. her amor glows her eyes turned soft and wise once more.

Crazywolf
07-19-2014, 12:19 PM
"Yes indeed" Markus replied. "It's probably best if you stay in human form for now to be less conspicuous. I am sure the horse will be ready soon. Meanwhile perhaps you would like to join me for some refreshment? I assume you still eat in human form? I am sure there must be a tavern round here somewhere."

Dragon Princess
07-19-2014, 12:39 PM
She looked at him "so you caught on huh ? well guess the power didn't help me stay very hidden. oh well. Sure some refreshments would do me some good right now" she said slowly a smile on her lips.

Crazywolf
07-19-2014, 01:15 PM
"Ok great let's go" Markus replied with a smile. He led the way through the village until they saw a tavern in front of them. He then led the way inside through the door. Inside was a medium sized common room with a bar and several tables. Drinking in one corner were a group of peasant farmers. He went up to the bar where a short bearded man was serving. They ordered the food then sat down. Markus ordered a bowl of lamb stew with bread on the side, plus a pint of ale to wash it down.

"Hmm well then" he smiled "since I know your secret why don't you tell me a bit more about yourself. I've never met a dragon before. I'm really sorry about your eggs, that must have been awful to find them gone. I hope that we can get them back."

Dragon Princess
07-19-2014, 04:15 PM
"My dragon clan is of the east our eggs are next generation when they hash its mother job to protect and feed them. I became part of dragon council years ago and ever since then kept getting peace between people and dragon" smiles softly eyes closed gently and ordered deer huger with corn bread and vodka.

Crazywolf
07-19-2014, 06:08 PM
Markus listened and nodded. Very soon the bar-tender brought their drinks over. Markus took a long gulp of ale. Not long after that the food arrived as well. Immediately Markus began eating his stew. He had gotten very hungry on the walk to the village and before long it was all finished. He pushed back the bowl and smiled at Fey waiting for her to finish the deer. "Well that wasn't bad at all" he remarked. "It has certainly filled me up. How is yours?"

Dragon Princess
07-19-2014, 06:55 PM
She laughed "my my you have that of forty wolves dear champ" muses eating slowly as she smiles gently. She finished happily eyes closed gently. She finished her deer and vodka swiftly

Crazywolf
07-19-2014, 07:16 PM
"I guess I was just quite hungry" Markus smiled. He waited patiently for her to finish. "Well my lady if you are ready we had better fetch the horse and get going."

Dragon Princess
07-19-2014, 07:39 PM
She nodded "yrs lets" smiles looking around and leaves giving tip for drinks smiling. She went to black smith smiling looking around spotting the horse and nickered and it trotted over to them.

Crazywolf
07-19-2014, 09:05 PM
Markus paid the blacksmith and mounted up with Fey behind him. They set off riding towards the city where the king had his palace. Markus smiled as he felt the wind in his face. He wondered why he was helping her so much. If the king had the dragon eggs it would be very dangerous to try and take them back. On the other hand he couldn't just leave her not after she saved his life like that.

They rode hard for two days in a row across the kingdom. Finally they saw the walls of the city up ahead of them, and inside those would be the walls of the palace. They entered the city and Markus took the horse to an inn. With the horse taken care of they walked up towards the palace.

https://static-secure.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Guardian/Pix/pictures/2013/10/14/1381759878099/Buckingham-Palace-014.jpg
Markus looked up at the iron gates and the magnificent edifice beyond them. His face darkened as he thought how the king had murdered his own father and stolen his rightful title giving it to one of his own accomplices. Turning away he looked at Fey beside him. "Well my lady what is our plan?" he asked. "Sadly I don't think the king will simply hand your eggs back voluntarily."

Dragon Princess
07-19-2014, 09:19 PM
Fey smiles sadly "I know he won't but its my job to get them " said slowly as two guards came forth "weapons please " they said sharply, Fey glares but saw all the archers ready to shoot them and gave the guard her sword and four hidden ice daggers.

Crazywolf
07-19-2014, 10:09 PM
Markus handed over his own sword, but kept the dagger in his boot just in case. Passing through the gate he followed Fey into the palace. He had a feeling that somehow this might all go badly wrong...

Dragon Princess
07-19-2014, 10:13 PM
King Erso smiles darkly seeing them walk in "ah hello" smiles gently eyes narrowed. Fey eyes narrowed slightly eyes glowed slightly "where the eggs you prick?" she hissed. The king laughed and flicking hand she yowled and fell over in pain "oh how rude to blunty ask me such things"

Crazywolf
07-19-2014, 10:52 PM
Markus was taken aback when Fey collapsed in pain. Her plan had not exactly been subtle he thought. He stared with hatred at the man who had executed his father. The king was surrounded by guards and they were weaponless. Well he was weaponless, Fey still had magic and her other form. He waited to see her reaction.

Dragon Princess
07-19-2014, 11:00 PM
Her eyes glow sharply and fangs grew and her body cracked and sizzled slightly, suddenly it glows brightly with bright flash of orange and white flames. When it vanished there laid a massive ninetten foot dragon with eyes glowing and scales bristled. She got to her feet and roared deeply "GIVE ME MY EGGS" she roared and blasted out flames and ice sharply , the king made a lightning barrier around him watching the flames and ice destory the guards. He grunted and said "Kill her friend i'm sure we have no use for him" said, guards advanced toward Markus, but a whip like tail slammed them away. she growled deeply fangs bared deeply, she lowered a wing for him to allow him to get on.

Crazywolf
07-20-2014, 01:10 PM
Markus was impressed by Fey's size post-transformation. It was the first time he'd seen a dragon up close. When Fey lowered the wing he quickly scrambled up it onto her back. He just hoped she could defeat the king with his powers. As a normal human he himself wasn't so much use against magic.

Dragon Princess
07-20-2014, 01:20 PM
The dragon blew flames everywhere snarling gently her shoulder got hit by arrows and hissed in pain but lashed out. the king smirks and took out the three eggs and smieks gently "You want those eggs mam dragon?" he smirks as archers pointed their arrows at the eggs ready to fire. The dragons eyes turned small and angry and roars sharply and the archers fainted. the king snarled "stupid" snapped and woth his sowrd slashed the ggs. The mother dragon eyes turned from anger to sadness and wings lowered slightly, her eyes turned wide and lowered her head slightly to the eggs and shut her eyes gently, when her eyes opened there where no pupils left and with a sicknic roar she shot into the air sharply and broke through the roof. she flew around the village and landed on a cliff near the beach, she growled gently and lowered her head slightly in sorrow.

Crazywolf
07-20-2014, 01:34 PM
Markus climbed off her back and dropped onto the beach. He stood beside her head. "Fey I'm so sorry" he said. "Remember though you still have one left."

He sat himself beside her and stared at the sea. "I fear that the king will go on paying people to kill dragons and steal their eggs" he said. "If you want vengeance the same as me then you must convince the other dragons to fight against him. I think it is the only way."

Dragon Princess
07-20-2014, 01:46 PM
The dragon looked out at the sea blinking her eyes gently, she stared at the ocean, the cool water and smiles and lowered head gently and looked at the male The dragons will not fight against humans they swore on sacred oafs to never attack a human again, but there is one dragon that has not done that She said as she shifted human once more, she looked at him "come on" she said slowly as she leads him into the forest coming across ancient ruins

"the ruins of derkzo, the dragon of justice, he never took the oaf maybe he can help" said smiling gently as she walked in slowly.

Crazywolf
07-20-2014, 03:06 PM
Markus nodded and followed her to the forest and looked at the ancient ruins. He felt a bit wary about meeting the other dragon, even though he had suggested it. He followed Fey into the ruin. "So err is he a friend of yours?" he asked.

Dragon Princess
07-20-2014, 09:14 PM
"old friend....very old" muses gently as kept walking in till she came to the chamber and saw the old dragon sleeping with his mate in a chamber "my old friend" she soothed. the large male dragon raised his head looking at her "oh hello Fey....you brought a friend" he muses gently. Five little heads of baby dragons popped up from the sleeping female dragon that chirped and caws happily running over happily sniffing them both. the baby dragons where the size of dogs.

Crazywolf
07-20-2014, 09:55 PM
Markus felt a bit nervous when the baby dragons darted over to sniff them, worried they might get excited and breath fire on him. On the other hand they seemed quite friendly and despite his trepidation he couldn't help admitting they were quite cute. Diverting his attention away he looked up at the elder dragon. "Sir I am Markus Steinhoff, rightful duke to the dutchy of Carrabas. I am honoured to meet you."

Dragon Princess
07-20-2014, 10:04 PM
The elder dragon looked at markus "Pleasure to meet you I have heard countless stories of your family" said slowly sitting up. the little dragons licked him and purred almost. Fey smiles "don't worry Markus, they don't have their breathing type yet" she smiles as she picked up the small ones smilijg "aww you grow up so much" smiles sadly. the elder dragon lowers its head "i am sorry to hear about the three eggs Fey, i know the pain" said the mother gently and the young dragons nodded softly

Crazywolf
07-20-2014, 10:19 PM
Markus listened patiently. "Sir as you may guess we came for a reason" he said. "The king still holds one last egg of Feys. I don't know what he will do but we need your assistance to defeat him. I have sworn to kill him myself for my own reasons so any assistance you can give will be appreciated by both of us. When the king is dead we can make a new peace between humans and dragons. I will gladly speak to my own people on your behalf."

Dragon Princess
07-20-2014, 10:34 PM
The elder dragon looked at his mate that blinked "go on and help them. i shall be fine" she smiles as she whistled and her dragon hatchlings ran back and curled up happily in her tail. the elder male dragon gets up slowly "I am willing to help, what do you wish for me to do?" the massive blue dragon asked his large wings limp beside him. Fey looked at Markus "your show pal, I'll fallow your lead" she said slowly.

Drakeon - http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/fa/21/23/fa21239e9beb56387b36009c60ead59a.jpg

Crazywolf
07-20-2014, 11:06 PM
Markus was about to reply when he heard a cracking sound inside Fey's sack. He pulled open the sack to see that the egg inside was hatching. Just as he did a little blue baby dragon broke through the shell and popped it's head out, followed by a leg, a wing, then a tail. It stared up at Fey for a moment then turned and stared at Markus making him blush.

"Congratulations Fey" he said with a smile. "What shall you call him?"

Dragon Princess
07-20-2014, 11:32 PM
The girl smiles gently and picked up the baby blue dragon " Saldum is what you shall be called" she grinned happily her armor vanishes and moon glows happily on them through the cracks in the ruins walls. the elder dragon smiles gently "while we do this mission my wife and look after seldum" said wisely. fey smiles nodding "yes that would be good"

Crazywolf
07-21-2014, 12:01 AM
"Okay then" Markus said returning his mind to the mission. "We need a way to defeat the king's magic. Fey's spells aren't strong enough. But perhaps if both of you work together. And perhaps I can help too in some small way while you both keep him busy." He gave a modest shrug. "Sadly the other people of the kingdom are too cowed and afraid to challenge him. My father was one of the last men who opposed him and he paid with his own life."

Dragon Princess
07-21-2014, 12:30 AM
The elder dragon looked at Markus slowly "i know you want to avenge your fathers death young one but even that is being no better then the king himself. Me and fey can distract the king and guards, you do what you like" the elder dragon said slowly. The king had readed every archer and guard in the kingdom. Fey blinked gently as she shifted dragon form putting her new born son near the elder female 'stay" he said and helped markus onto her back and looked at the elder that nodded and they lumbered out. The elder could see the castle "they have everyone ready to attack" he mutters.

Fey thinks "then we use our talents old friend" she said and looked at Markus "so markus you might want to lay very cloose to my back and not move and hold on" she muses gently as her wings opened

Crazywolf
07-21-2014, 10:58 AM
Markus looked ahead at the castle. He did as Fey told him and laid very close on her back holding on as best he could.

Dragon Princess
07-21-2014, 11:02 AM
The dragons took off sharply into the sky and started a rather harsh and painful attack on the castle. lashing out with her tail sent alot of guards back and breaths flames. the elder male scorched many guards and growled "go marksu" he mutters as he breaths flames.

King Erso smirks as he sat in his throne slowly looking at the chaos outside his caslte. he smirks gently as he sat there

Crazywolf
07-21-2014, 12:12 PM
Markus saw the castle with all the archers shooting from the roof and the windows, their arrows hitting the dragons. And the gates were still shut. "It's no use" he sighed bitterly "it's too well defended against you and we are too outnumbered. Our only hope left is to try and rouse the common people to fight with us. Perhaps when they see the both of you it will give them courage to fight." He turned and pointed to a distant town beyond the city. "Take us over there and land in the town. I will try and speak with them."

Dragon Princess
07-21-2014, 12:28 PM
The two dragons nodded and flew off to the town swiftly. they landed slowly blinking gently as the people ran off sharply in fear. The men of the town got their weapons and ready to attack the two dragons. the elder growls at them slightly to back off. fey was not effected by the weapons.

Crazywolf
07-21-2014, 01:37 PM
"Do not be afraid" Markus called out to the men. "I am Markus Steinhoff, son of Antonius, rightful duke of Carrabas. For too long now king Erso has behaved as a tyrant and oppressed you. Now is the moment to overthrow him. If you come to my banner and fight him now then these two dragons will fight alongside us. And when the king is overthrown we shall all have peace and justice."

Following his words the men of the town came to their side and others came as well from other places. With the new force assembled they marched back towards the capital city, Markus now riding on a new horse that they had offered him.

When they came to the walls of the city the guards retreated and fled back to the castle. Marching in through the city the army approached the castle. Markus looked up at Fey. "If you would kindly assist us in breaking down the gate we can all get inside. You dragons had best lead the way."

Dragon Princess
07-21-2014, 01:44 PM
Fey nodded and looked at the elder that nodded and they flew off into the sky swiftly. They flew around and flew toward the castle blowing out flames and ice harshly at the guards and archers dodging arrows and fireballs being thrown.

Crazywolf
07-21-2014, 02:04 PM
With Fey and Drakeon distracting the defence Markus ordered his men forward. Carrying a large log under a roof of shields they battered down the castle gate.

"The gates are open" he called up to Fey. With that he led his men inside to storm the castle heading towards the throne room. After so long waiting he would finally get the chance to avenge his father's death.

Dragon Princess
07-21-2014, 02:09 PM
The elder flew up and blew flames at the archers that where going to shoot down men inside. he hissed sharply. the king smiles as this was no more of a petty idea of war and avenging he had seen. he stood up as they enetered the room and eyes glow and shadows grabbed man of the men and dangled them in the air. His eyes glow golden and made many men fall over in agony and scream in pain "Markus, i do wonder how any people must hurt and go through this till you have satifed your blood?" he muses. the elder dragon blinked slowly hearing this and growled deeply

Crazywolf
07-21-2014, 03:24 PM
"This is not for me alone" Markus replied. "You have oppressed all the people of the kingdom denying them justice. Also you have stolen Fey's unborn children. If you want all this killing to stop then surrender now and give yourself up."

Dragon Princess
07-21-2014, 03:27 PM
He glares and smirked "no thanks" muses gently and flicked his hand as shadows grabbed Markus

Crazywolf
07-21-2014, 03:54 PM
Markus fought to free himself but the shadows held him tight, enveloping and suffocating him. He realised that his soldiers had done their part and that two dragons were now their only hope.

Dragon Princess
07-21-2014, 03:56 PM
Fey appeared and lashed out with ice and fire and the king dropped the male and reeled back and defnds himself. fey was in human form eyes narrowed "Stay away from My friend" said sharply eyes narrowed gently. The elder dragion flew in and roared deeply.

Crazywolf
07-21-2014, 04:38 PM
Now freed from the spell Markus advanced forward fighting his way through the guards. He reached foot of the dais where the king stood and advanced up the steps, sword in hand. The king drew out his own sword and the two weapons clashed. The king lunged at Markus aiming for his heart but Markus parried it. In reply he lunged back and plunged his own sword deep into the king's chest. "That was for breaking the dragon eggs" he said. "And also for murdering my father." With that he wrenched the sword free. With a moan of pain the king fell to the ground and died. Watching him die Markus felt a sense of relief. Finally it was all over.

Dragon Princess
07-21-2014, 04:42 PM
The king body exploded into darkness and lightning lashing out everywhere. Fey sat down relived at this "its finally over" she said. the leder dragon nodded slowly "yes it is"

Crazywolf
07-21-2014, 04:54 PM
With the battle over Markus sent his men to search the castle. In the king's chamber they found the last egg and brought it back to him. Taking the egg in his hands he handed it to Fey with a smile. "Here this is yours" he said warmly. "It was an honour to fight alongside you. I hope that we shall stay friends."

Dragon Princess
07-21-2014, 05:05 PM
She smiles gently as she held the blue and black and red egg in her hand slightly "come On Markus , I do belive some party is being held for you" she musses nudging him out and to the city. the elder dragon watched blinkand looked at fey mentally talking with her about something I can't change him into a shifter darkeon, its not his path she said slowly. the elder blinked and nodded slowly and flew off to check on his mate and her hatched dragon baby. She blimked watching the party and smiles slightly as she walked off to the ruins once more.

Crazywolf
07-21-2014, 05:29 PM
Markus watched Fey leaving. He had to admit he found her quite beautiful, but then he reminded himself this was not her true form. He was a human and she was a dragon and that was where things ended. She would go back to her mate and he would no doubt find a suitable woman of his own kind.

"Hey aren't you going to say goodbye" he called out to her with a smile.

Dragon Princess
07-21-2014, 05:35 PM
She stopped in her tracks slightly and turned back letting out a bitter sweet sad smile and waves to him gently "Bye markus" she said gently before dashing into the forest swiftly. She ran througb hiding back her tears as she ran to the ruins and sighed gently as her hatched dragonling ran up and tackled her happily and nuzzled her. She smiles and nuzzled him back "oh my sweet lovely child" she said smiling gently. It cawed gently and sighed softly she said shaking her head "Markus has to get his own wife " she said, dragon mates rarely stayed togeather so she had to watch him and the other dragon egg alone.

Crazywolf
07-21-2014, 05:48 PM
The king had left no children or living relatives. With peace restored the people chose Markus as their new ruler. However during that time he couldn't stop thinking about Fey. Unable to stand it any longer he left the city and rode alone into the forest heading towards the ruins.

When he finally arrived he walked inside and found her with her young. He saw that both eggs had now hatched and she now had two babies. He smiled in greeting when he saw her. "I'm sorry Fey but I just couldn't stop thinking about you" he admitted to her. "The people have chosen me as the new king. I would be honoured if you would come back to the castle with me to be my queen."

Dragon Princess
07-21-2014, 05:54 PM
The two dragons had turned bigger looking at Marksu the blue snake like dragon flew over happily flapping his wings . The mother looked over slowly as he talked. the two elders looked over both of their mouths dropped to the floor. Fey looked at Markus in shock "Me?.....a q-q-queen?" she stutters nervously eyes huge but she looked at the elders that smiled and nodded their heads for her to go on "but what about my kids" she said asn blu=inked as the golden baby dragon sat on her head looking at markus

Crazywolf
07-21-2014, 06:04 PM
Markus blushed slightly as the blue inky dragon landed on his shoulder and started rubbing itself affectionately against his neck like a puppy.

"Well that's easy" he smiled in reply. "You can bring them with you. The castle is a big place and there will be plenty of room for both of them." Inside his chest he found his heart was suddenly beating quite fast. He dearly hoped that she would say yes.

Dragon Princess
07-21-2014, 06:07 PM
The elder dragon blinked as Fey seemed to be frozen in fear and exceitment and nudged her and she jolted "......then if thats the case then yes i will go back with you" she said. the golden baby dragon cawed happily flapping its wings and bouncing slightly

Crazywolf
07-21-2014, 06:31 PM
On hearing the words Markus was overjoyed. He had fallen deeply in love with her and the thought of them spending the rest of their lives together filled him with happiness. "Well then I guess we'd better get going" he said to her with a smile.

Dragon Princess
07-21-2014, 07:53 PM
Fey smiles as they went off to the castle eyes closed gently, she smiles gently as they came to the castle eyes narrowed gently as people where uneasy. She smiles as they came to the castle and eyes closed and kissed markus head, it was going to be a fun new life, as a queen.