PDA

View Full Version : Dudes....Where are we? (Teen Titan rp)

Nuri Henderson
08-20-2010, 09:17 PM
Plot: Basically, the Teen Titan's wake up to find they are no longer in Jump City. They have some how teleported to a different realm, a realm torn in chaos. People like them are struggling to survive, being hunted down by things they call the Shadows. In this wasteland, they learn there is only one way to escape, and that is to find the Shadow's hideout and find the portal. They can all return if they find it in three days, and they can bring one other soul with them. Torn bettween helping the others and keeping their own team from breaking up, will they ever find their way back home?

Setting: The world is made up of a large forest of bone-white trees with no living vegetation what so ever. All of it is dead. The soil is gray, the clouds are purple, and it seems like large bones are sticking up out of the ground, as if large animals were killed. The specters live in the middle of the forest while the other beings try to find a good place to hide in the forest and the desert like thing that surrounds it. This is where the Teen Titans find themselves. Shadows roam the woods, looking for anything with life so they can take it's life force and grow stronger.

Shadows: Shadows are the partial souls of the people who had been caught and killed by the other shadows. They still have their form from when they were alive and they still have emotions and such, but they also have a need they can not control. They look like ghosts, and they hunt down the other living beings, be it animal or human, so they can take their life force and try to stop the constant pain they are in. Think of something like a cross between a vampire and a ghost. The only way they can become 'normal' again is if someone willingly gives up their life force. Only a few will be allowed to play them, so please ask. I don't want a whole bunch of these things running around.

Needed before getting too far into the rp:

Beast Boy (Someone please play him? I'm hoping to play Terra as a Shadow. *evil smirk*)
Robin
Starfire
Cyborg
Raven (Taken by Lady Celste <3)
A few Shadows
A few other people who were either born in the shadow's realm or found their way there and didn't find the portal in time. Can be normal humans or have powers like the Teen Titans. Please only one power or two if they go together, like water and ice.

Rules are the normal rule thingys. Ask to join, keep it pg13 I guess, blah blah, yeah. Please post your character's info and stuff. Can't really give you a list, given I don't normally use them... But yeah.

Character sheet-
Name/nicknames:
Looks:
Clothes:
Good/bad/neutral:
Powers:
Personality:

Ic: http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=6391

Nuri Henderson
08-21-2010, 03:48 AM
http://wpcontent.answcdn.com/wikipedia/en/thumb/6/65/Titan_Terra_Animateed.jpg/180px-Titan_Terra_Animateed.jpg

Name/nicknames: Terra

Nationality/Birthplace: The Teen Titan's world. Not known where.

Looks: While Terra's form looks familiar, the change into a Shadow has effected her. Her once sun touched skin is paler, it's color seemingly changing as if it was flowing. Her once expressive blue eyes show nothing but pain. Her hair is a lighter blond now, the two bangs still framing her face and the goggles still in their place around her neck. The edges of her form flickers, giving away that she is not truly there. Stuck between life and death, a illusion yet not.

Clothes: Her illusion took the form of her 'uniform' she had worn while with the Teen Titans. A black shirt with the yellow T in a circle, the yellow shorts and belt, she clutches at what she used to be, trying desperately to become the girl she once was.

Good/bad/neutral: She is bad, but not by choice.

Powers: Upon becoming a Shadow, she lost her connection with the earth. She no longer feels it's calming energy, isolating herself from her last tie to sanity. The only power she has is the ability to take the life force of others into herself, trying to ease the pain.

Personality: While Terra had been a tortured soul in life, becoming a Shadow ripped her soul into seemingly beyond repair. The first few days after being killed, she couldn't think. She cried, calling out for Beast Boy, longing to be held by him and to have him fix everything. Now, it seems like no shred of the old Terra remains. She drifts silently through the forest, searching for something to ease the pain, anything to end it. She cares for nothing now...at least nothing that she has allowed to show. However, some times, she wanders off to the place where she had woke up in this world, where she hid a piece of cloth the same color as Beast Boy's skin... Maybe the Terra he knew is still there, but it will take some digging to get her to come out.

Lady Celeste
08-21-2010, 10:42 PM
Just so everyone knows, as per a PM conversation with Nuri, I've decided to call dibs on Raven. I might take on more characters later if possible, but for now I'm content with one character.

Nuri Henderson
08-21-2010, 10:42 PM
lol Would you like me to make the ic board now?

Lady Celeste
08-21-2010, 10:54 PM
I think so. Let's just try not to go too far in so anyone else who's interested can join as well.

Nuri Henderson
08-21-2010, 10:55 PM
Okay. *nods*

thesouleater
08-22-2010, 12:15 AM
Name/nicknames: Darren Walst
Nationality/Birthplace: Unknown (He was born elsewhere in the world and travelled a lot)
Appearance: Darren has shaggy black hair that he rarely brushes. His eyes are a bright red, though sometimes they change colours. He normally wears knee-high black military boots, dark grey jeans and a white shirt. When he wants to, he wears an ankle-length black coat that has a hood on it. The coat is never done up and hangs open when he wears it. He carries a bow and multiple arrows with him, along with two long katana.
Good/bad/neutral: Good
Powers: Darren can move at extreme speeds.
Personality: Darren is, naturally, a very nice person. He enjoys cracking jokes and having fun, but when he needs to be, he is very serious.

I hope this works. ^_^

Nuri Henderson
08-22-2010, 12:16 AM
Yup! That's great. :) Feel free to write up his intro on the IC board.

Lady Celeste
08-22-2010, 12:30 AM
Before I post my own intro, what exactly would this dimension look like?

Nuri Henderson
08-22-2010, 12:32 AM
I put it in the first post on here, but it's not completly done. >.< I just realised I forgot to type out all of it. *facepalm*

Lady Celeste
08-22-2010, 12:39 AM
That's good, thanks for adding it.

Since I have the only Titan officially claimed, can I assume the Titans are all in separate areas of the same forest?

Nuri Henderson
08-22-2010, 12:40 AM
Yup. :)

Nuri Henderson
08-22-2010, 02:21 AM
*waits* That's pretty cool. I advertise a little, and get two people. :) lol I'll probably get one of my friends to join. They play a really good Beast Boy/Robin

Lady Celeste
08-22-2010, 02:46 AM
*waits* That's pretty cool. I advertise a little, and get two people. :) lol I'll probably get one of my friends to join. They play a really good Beast Boy/Robin
I might invite Familiar (my partner for the Teen Titans 1x1 I'm doing) but he hasn't been online all day so it's pretty tough. But if all goes well he may be willing to join.

Nuri Henderson
08-22-2010, 02:57 AM
:) That would be really helpful.

Auki
08-22-2010, 09:36 AM
Hey there~ C:
If you're looking for members, why not submit this roleplay for Roleplay of the Week (http://www.role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=905), put it in the Roleplaying Games Directory (http://www.role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=2304) or click here (http://www.role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=3975) to help attract players?
:kailya:

Nuri Henderson
08-22-2010, 02:56 PM
I've already done all of that besides rp of the week.

Nuri Henderson
08-22-2010, 03:51 PM
I did a test run of this rp on Neopets, and it gave me a good idea. :) Feel free to join as evil people like Slade and such. *nods* It opens up a whole new world of polt twists.

Nuri Henderson
08-22-2010, 07:13 PM
Once Raven's intro is up, I think we can rp a little. That might bring more people.

Lady Celeste
08-22-2010, 08:19 PM
Once Raven's intro is up, I think we can rp a little. That might bring more people.

I'm trying to think one through, but I haven't had a lot of time on my hands lately. Hopefully I'll have one up soon.

Nuri Henderson
08-22-2010, 10:05 PM
It's okay. :) Take all the time you need.

Dual
09-07-2010, 09:12 PM
OH. If this RP is still active, I'd be glad to take Beast Boy!
He was always my favorite Titan...

(And I was also a Beast Boy and Terra 'shipper. >_>)

Nuri Henderson
09-07-2010, 09:39 PM
I would love it if you could join! Terra totally needs her BB right now. lol And I had her run away from the group a while back ago, so I can interact with you quickly. *nods*

Dual
09-08-2010, 01:40 AM
Name/nicknames: Garfield Mark Logan- a.k.a. "Beast Boy" or "BB"
Nationality/Birthplace: African Congo
Looks: Green skin, dark green hair, emerald eyes, pointed ears, and sharpened canines. Beast Boy is commonly referred to as "Little Green" by Cyborg for his size compared to the other much taller Titans. He is very thin, and his pigmentation is a permanent side-effect of his mutation that caused his powers to begin with.
Clothes: A black two-piece, long-sleeved uniform with purple trim, and gray sneakers with similarly colored gloves.
Good/bad/neutral: Good. VERY good.
Powers: Able to take the shape of any creature that he has seen before, even going so far as to be capable of turning into extraterrestrial beings, such as the beasts of Tamaran; however, any form he takes will always share the same green pigmentation of the skin and hair. Also, under extreme duress, he is capable of taking the form of The Beast Within (simply called The Beast by his comrades). This form appears as a lycanthropic entity with superhuman strength, speed, regenerative capabilities, and outstanding endurance to pain levels.
Personality: Beast Boy, on the outside, seems to be a very happy-go-lucky and carefree individual, though having a rather sharp wit and displaying a tendency for elaborate practical jokes. This humorous aspect of the teen often makes him seem to be the weak link within the Titans, and he wouldn't refuse any claims of such. He's competitive, fiercely loyal, and passionate about saving lives. On the inside, however, he is a tortured young man that still blames himself for the death of his mother, father, and his first and only love, Terra. This self-hatred and determination to never let another innocent come to harm contributed to the formation of his angry and violent alter-ego (and, arguably, psychosis) of the Beast Within. He is a vegetarian, having vowed never to eat the flesh of another creature for the rest of his life, because he has "taken a walk in their paws."

Nuri Henderson
09-08-2010, 10:17 AM
Sounds good! Feel free to join. :)