PDA

View Full Version : [M] The Devils Rejects [M]

Pages : [1] 2

The Texan Queen
08-06-2014, 03:56 AM
CLOSED

This role play is rated [M] for blood/gore, violence, sexual moments, crude language, and other mature themes.

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRtk09RGo_Ku6wi4Yq33-D4jIhyRC1bqNGt8uQRwcRVWWI8x97g

“Natalie Gomez here at the scene of the crime. The police say it’s another brutal scene created by The Devils Rejects. A group of teens set off on a cross country road trip for the summer before their freshman year at the University of Texas. The parents began to get concerned when they had not heard from their children since the last point of contact which was about ten in the evening. The group of soon to be college students were last seen at a convenient store twenty miles from here. This is the fifth crime scene found this week that was done by the hands of the Rejects. Their whereabouts are currently unknown but the police are working hard to bring them in. Any information on the Rejects would be greatly appreciated by the police and will be highly rewarded if the information turns out. Now if you have a weak stomach, have children in the room, or just don’t want to ruin your morning breakfast please turn away as we are about to enter the crime scene.”

Images of blood, body parts, crude writings on the wall, and some of the tools used on the teenagers flashed across the scene. The reporter’s nose turned up at the rancid smell. Interviews with some of the cops and local residents voiced over the pictures of the deceased that were given to them by the families.
“As you can see it is a total blood bath out here and the smell is just overwhelming. The police are placing a state wide curfew and no one is to travel alone. Make sure someone knows your whereabouts even if you are just going to the grocery store. These serial killers do not have a certain type like most do, everyone is a target. Keep yourselves armed and don’t travel anywhere that doesn’t seem safe. Once again if you have any information on bringing The Devil’s Rejects please don’t hesitate to call the number on the screen with any information. This has been Natalie Gomez reporting to you live from the scene of the crime,”

Despite the recent murders, the reports and the curfew that has been put in place you and your group of friends have decided to go out for an adventure. Everyone decided that they wanted to go and explore Jacob’s Well and camp out there before heading off to their separate ways before they graduate college. Will you run into the Rejects? Will you escape a long and agonizing death? There’s only one way to find out, but I doubt the odds are in your favor.

RULES

1. I am GM so my word is law. If I appoint a co-GM then their word is also law.
2. Please respect all the rules already in place for the Mature section.
3. Keep the drama in the IC only. If you have an issue with another player notify me through PM and I will resolve it.
4. I’m all for conversation in the OOC but not if we are reaching page 15 two minutes later. If it’s pointless chatter and doesn’t pertain to the RP please PM one another.
5. I’m fine with romances forming, though I doubt you'll have time for it. If you post a sex seen just make sure it follows the rules set for the Mature form.
6. Don’t join if you don’t plan on staying. It is my NUMBER ONE PET PEEVE when people join and then just disappear before shit even gets going. If you are like that don’t even bother making a CS. I do understand the RL takes first place over this, duh, but please let me know before you take off. If you are inactive after a week I will terminate your character and you will not be welcome back. (Depending on the circumstance.)
7. One character per person. Oh and your character will die. Don’t throw a hissy fit when it happens.
8. Real pictures only if you use them in your CS. Descriptions are fine.
9. Lastly have as much fun as you can before your throat is ripped out!
10. Adding this because I hate uneven numbering!! If you have read the rules tell me what your favorite horror/gory movie is. Mine would have to be the remake of Evil Dead and the Saw series.

Available Characters

- Police Chief (PM me about this character so we can talk.)

Name:
Personality:
Bio: (If you’re a Reject you don’t fill this out.)
Other: (You can place anything from your characters fears to their favorite hobby. I don’t care! Put whatever you want here ^.^)

Name: Cornelius Allen Jenner

http://cobaltss.net/gallery/files/6/2/6/5/mullet.jpg

Personality: Violent. Even in simple conversation there is something aggressive about him. He tends to give inner monologues, that are actually spoken out loud, whenever he is really concentrating on something. He does so in a low, husky and aggressive tone that is just bone chilling. He is very protective over his family and will do anything to make sure they are kept safe.

Other: Cornelius loves sex. Whether it’s with his wife, a dead corpse or his wife on a dead corpse he’ll fuck it. He’s addicted to it. He has a fascination with ripping body parts off and stuffing them inside his victim.

Name: Melinda Jenner

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/uncyclopedia/images/f/fa/A_crazy_woman_in_an_asylum.jpg

Personality: Melinda is clinically insane. She prefers for each and every victim of hers to suffer the most fear possible before they truly die. She constantly has a crazed look in her eye and she laughs like a maniac at the things that bring her joy, namely fear and gore. She wants nothing more than to rip into the flesh of her "tasty morsels", aka her victims. She is best known for ripping the heart out of a dead body and taking a rather large bite of it before placing the remainder of the heart back in the chest cavity.

Other: You don't want to be her victim.

Name: Uncle Lloyd Trexler

http://ts1.mm.bing.net/th?&id=HN.608027310481932855&w=300&h=300&c=0&pid=1.9&rs=0&p=0

Personality: A sadistic pervert. Spent time in prison for statutory rape with his 15 year old girlfriend. Little brother of Melinda Jenner, insanity runs deep in the family genes. He loves to torture the victims and has been known to have sex with the dead and mutilated corpses.

Other: He is one sick bastard and someone you'd die to meet.

Name: Brad Jenner

Appearance:http://25.media.tumblr.com/eadd80ea28c43e7f280ff6922f461d97/tumblr_mm3jv0QPvo1r8rkiao2_250.gif

Personality: Appears to be the most cunning out of his family. He can easily deceive others by
acting like a completely normal person, interacting and getting close to his would-be victims. Normally, his demeanor would be a somewhat sensitive and kind-hearted man, that is only looking out for the well-being of others. However, after shedding his facade, he is a sadistic killer like the rest of the Devil's Rejects. He enjoys inflicting severe but cutting off small pieces of his victim's body... piece by little... until they bleed out and die.

Other: Like any older brother, he is very protective over his little sister, Kelsie. However... he may in fact be too protective. In fact, he has a little dark secret. He is very sexually attracted to his little sister. Insanity truly does run in the family.

Name: Kelsie Rae Jenner

http://www.styleite.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/lindsay-lohan-knife-11.jpg

Personality: Looks can be deceiving. Extremely deceiving. Kelsie may have a pretty face but she does not have a pretty personality. Every other word out of her mouth in a cuss word, she’s constantly being violent whether it be physically or with her words. She switches from extreme moods constantly. Kelsie is very sexual and very much a 'hands on' kind of person. She loves invading personal space and making others feel comfortable. She can be bubbly and happy and giggling one second and then turn around rip your face off the next. She is not one to tango with.

Other: Wanted for multiple counts of murder. Youngest of the Rejects.

Name: Jessica Clark

http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120724113155/writingstories/images/a/a3/Redd.jpg
Jessica has snake bites.

Personality: She is very determined to reach her goal. She now has trouble trusting people because of her father. Jessica is one to doesn’t give up very easily. She tries to not let words faze her. She tends to be really serious about what she’s focusing on.

Bio: Ever since she was five she has been doing gymnastics. She continued to do gymnastics up until she started college. When she was a child her father became abusive to her. From this she developed a fear of being touched. She was happy when she was able to get a scholarship to University of Texas for her gymnastics. Once she received the scholarship she decided she would major in her second passion which is film.

Other: She has a fear of being touched

http://www.mens-hairstyle.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/Messy-curly-hairstyles-men.jpg

Name: Charles Van Hellsing

Personality: Charles, even though from an ancient family, is cool and collective and is always prepared to settle a deadly situation with or without force. He tends to be careful and cautious making him a paranoid young man at heart. He usually tends to be easy-going and communicative. He also very intelligent in social situations and tends to be detective about it. He isn't all that forceful, but rather he is friendly and caring towards people he accepts as friends, family or a personal love. In all he is a good guy at heart.

Bio: Born and raised within Romania, he came to America at the age of seven has lived in America ever since. However he has not lost his heritage or native language and tends to speak every now and again if he doesn't Americans to hear what he has to say. Charles has been a rather normal child other than his legacy, but he tends to ignore it more or less. Nothing of his personal history is significant other than his history of intelligence.

Other: Fear of Death and everything surrounding Death.

Name: Becka Powers ("Beck")

http://i282.photobucket.com/albums/kk257/winskunas/headphones_blondes_women_eyes_gloves_blue_eyes_mod els_punk_headphones_girl_faces_punk_girl_1920x1_Wa llpaper_1920x1080_www_wa_zps2c62c6d2.jpg

Personality: Beck is a free spirited girl. She loves to party and has very few inhibitions--in most cases, anything goes. She likes to think of herself as a modern-day witch--obsessing with the macabre, astrology, and the power of crystals. In her spare time, she studies real-life crimes.

Bio: Beck's parents were gypsies, traveling from place to place throughout most of her childhood. She inherited their morals--free living without care for consequences. She has spent time behind bars for drunk and disorderly and petty theft.

Other: Beck always wears a clear quartz crystal around her neck. Her hair is bleached blonde with dark roots showing through to her true color of black. Beck is fascinated with the Rejects.

Name: Anna Smithens

http://ts3.mm.bing.net/th?id=HN.608029470852647668&pid=1.7

Personality: Anna is more on the spunky side of things. She can seem arrogant at times as she often attempts to be the life of the party. She is more often than not the first to become drunk, and she can become very flirtatious when drunk, often teasing the males to the point where they are fighting for her. Another thing that happens when she becomes drunk is that she tends to lose most of the empathy she has when she has her senses about her.

Bio: Anna was an average child through most of her childhood. However, she did have ADHD, something that has now just become a part of life. She had a love for acting through high school, but she dropped it because she viewed it as more of a hobby than a lifetime career. She hasn't really taken life serious as she has never held down a job for more than a month. Even as a young child, she has studied random things, including the Rejects. While she has studied the Reject's, she doesn't know much more than the average person does on them.

Other: Anna has an extreme fear of the supernatural, especially when it comes to evil spirits and possessions. She refuses to even be in the same building (whether it be a tent or mansion) as an Ouija Board, and she always carries a small vial filled with Holy Water as well as a rosary as forms of protection even though others have told her time and time again that she would never be possessed. This fear is so strong that it persists even when she is drunk.

Name: Alec Walker

http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs31/f/2008/216/4/b/4b682e2d560123e3c0ee02c778c777ce.jpg

Alec stands at the height of 5'11, and weighs around 160 pounds. He spent most of his high-school career playing varsity baseball, which has given him a very lean and toned body. He has a chiseled face which emphasizes his icy-blue eyes.

Personality: Alec enjoys having a good time. He tends to joke a lot, and is rarely serious. He loves to joke and tease others, but knows his boundaries and does his best not to actually hurt someone. He can be loud in any social gatherings, but he is also very easygoing and laid back. He usually gets along with everyone because of his lighthearted personality. He can also be quite the romantic, and is currently searching for a person who will be his soul-mate. However, he is still young enough to enjoy the random fling or two with a random, pretty lady.

Bio: Alec grew up with two older brothers in a small town. They were always inseparable and played baseball together. By the time he became a freshman in high school, his two older brothers moved out to pursue their dreams and explore the country. Alec wanted to attend college and receive an education, but he also longed for an adventure right after high school.

After debating himself internally for a long time, Alec finally decided he wanted to follow his brothers' footsteps. He moved out immediately after high school and began traveling across the country, and basically worked all sorts of odd jobs. This included working as a server, a door-to-door salesman, and a small-time mechanic. Finally, he is settling at a small town and found himself a stable job as a personal trainer at the local gym. He made some very close friends, and he is very thankful for their company after everything he has been through. Now, he intends to have a great time with his friends in their next rendezvous.

Other: Alec experimented with all sorts of hobbies. He knows a various amount of minor magic tricks, and has experience playing the acoustic guitar. He likes to live life to the fullest, and convinces himself that fears nothing... other than death. (Oh, and he enjoys zombie horror movies! :P )

THE IC

POSTING ORDER
(Open posting ATM)

1. The Texan Queen
2. Mystress of Souls
3. RedKayne
4. Mihkul
5. VincentBloodcry
6. Hoef
7. bluemoon

Posting order rule
(Open posting ATM)

First off follow the posting order unless I, the GM, say other wise. You have three days to get your post up once it is your turn before I post in the OOC reminding you that it is your turn. If you don't respond in the OOC with an estimate of when you'll get a post up you'll receive a PM two days later. If you still don't respond then we will skip your character and I will decide to terminate your character from RP or not.

I understand real life comes first! But I don't like it when people don't give me a heads up if they won't be able to post for awhile. Slow RP's tend to die and I do NOT want this to die. As long as we communicate we won't have any issues. ^.^

Soulio
08-06-2014, 09:21 AM
Howdy Texan! Looks like a great RP! Why not make it greater?! Here are some links that can help with that.

Take a look at the Roleplay of the Week (http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=59571) thread!

If you need a banner for a submission, then check out the Banner Shop (http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=18912)!

You can also look at the Roleplaying Games Directory (http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=40645&p=1318649&viewfull=1#post1318649) to advertise your RP.

You can even ask the staff to advertise it (http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=3975)!

And to round it all up, let your RP be advertised in the RPA Tribune (http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=18026)!

Mystress of Shadows
08-06-2014, 10:15 PM
I don't care if I have a lot of RPs already. I'm joining! I've got my eye on the mother of TDR.

The Texan Queen
08-06-2014, 11:17 PM
Awesome! ^.^

Mystress of Shadows
08-07-2014, 12:13 AM
WARNING!!! I went all out with the insanity of this character, and the profile itself is graphic as it includes cannibalism. Seriously though, I hope you enjoy it.

Random: My favorite horror movie is and always will be The Ring. Well, either that or Grave Encounters (both movies together).

Name: Melinda Jenner (I wasn't sure if they were actually family or not, but I put the same last name as your character just in case.)

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/uncyclopedia/images/f/fa/A_crazy_woman_in_an_asylum.jpgPersonality: Melinda is clinically insane. She prefers for each and every victim of hers to suffer the most fear possible before they truly die. She constantly has a crazed look in her eye and she laughs like a maniac at the things that bring her joy, namely fear and gore. She wants nothing more than to rip into the flesh of her "tasty morsels", aka her victims. She is best known for ripping the heart out of a dead body and taking a rather large bite of it before placing the remainder of the heart back in the chest cavity.

Other: You don't want to be her victim.

Dire Hoef
08-07-2014, 01:16 AM
Interesting... I'll see to it that a character is made for this Roleplay..

The Texan Queen
08-07-2014, 01:59 AM
Mystic; Accepted! I LOVE her. She's exactly how I want the other members of TDR to be; fucking insane. And yes they are all actually related. I'm kind of doing a play off of the actual movie, The Devil's Rejects, so I'm hoping to keep certain parts the same.

Hoef; I kind of figured you'd find this RP :p I always see you around the darker material.

Mystress of Shadows
08-07-2014, 02:04 AM
I have a few surprises in store! These victims of ours will be traumatized by the time death comes a-knocking!

The Texan Queen
08-07-2014, 02:06 AM
AHHHH. YESSS. That's exactly what I want.

I'm so pumped for this RP!

VincentBloodcry
08-07-2014, 02:54 AM
I might join this I'll have to think about it

Mystress of Shadows
08-07-2014, 02:55 AM
Oh just join already, Vincent! Put yourself to the test!

The Texan Queen
08-07-2014, 03:19 AM
You know you waaaannnt toooo! *pokes teasingly* unless you're scared!

VincentBloodcry
08-07-2014, 05:06 AM
I'm not scared. Although I do have an idea for a vic

Mihkul
08-07-2014, 03:56 PM
For your consideration:

Name: Uncle Lloyd Trexler

http://ts1.mm.bing.net/th?&id=HN.608027310481932855&w=300&h=300&c=0&pid=1.9&rs=0&p=0

Personality: A sadistic pervert. Spent time in prison for statutory rape with his 15 year old girlfriend. Little brother of Melinda Jenner, insanity runs deep in the family genes. He loves to torture the victims and has beern known to have sex with the dead and mutilated corpses.

Other: He is one sick bastard and someone you'd die to meet.

Favorite Horror Movie: The Exorcist, Saw Series

The Texan Queen
08-07-2014, 05:15 PM
Mihkul; The picture you chose for him cracks me up. Great character. You're accepted. ^.^

Vincent; A victim would be great! We don't have a play thing yet!

RedKayne
08-07-2014, 07:25 PM
You know what? Color me interested!

Please reserve me the spot for the Son, I'll have my CS up by tonight

The Texan Queen
08-07-2014, 08:13 PM
Yay! More people! :D

Looking forward to your CS Red!

RedKayne
08-07-2014, 08:34 PM
Name: Brad Renner
Appearance:http://25.media.tumblr.com/eadd80ea28c43e7f280ff6922f461d97/tumblr_mm3jv0QPvo1r8rkiao2_250.gif
Personality: Appears to be the most cunning out of his family. He can easily deceive others by acting like a completely normal person, interacting and getting close to his would-be victims. Normally, his demeanor would be a somewhat sensitive and kind-hearted man, that is only looking out for the well-being of others. However, after shedding his facade, he is a sadistic killer like the rest of the Devil's Rejects. He enjoys inflicting severe but cutting off small pieces of his victim's body... piece by little... until they bleed out and die.
Other: Like any older brother, he is very protective over his little sister, Kelsie. However... he may in fact be too protective. In fact, he has a little dark secret. He is very sexually attracted to his little sister. Insanity truly does run in the family.

Mystress of Shadows
08-07-2014, 09:15 PM
Just a heads up in case we need more victims, I have a great idea for one.

VincentBloodcry
08-07-2014, 10:00 PM
Name: Jessica Clark

http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120724113155/writingstories/images/a/a3/Redd.jpg
Jessica also has snake bites
Personality: She is very determined to reach her goal. She now has trouble trusting people because of her father. Jessica is one to doesn’t give up very easily. She tries to not let words faze her. She tends to be really serious about what she’s focusing on.

Bio: Ever since she was five she has been doing gymnastics. She continued to do gymnastics up until she started college. When she was a child her father became abusive to her. From this she developed a fear of being touched. She was happy when she was able to get a scholarship to University of Texas for her gymnastics. Once she received the scholarship she decided she would major in her second passion which is film.

Other: She has a fear of being touched

Dire Hoef
08-07-2014, 10:17 PM
http://www.mens-hairstyle.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/Messy-curly-hairstyles-men.jpg

Name: Charles Van Hellsing

Personality: Charles, even though from an ancient family, is cool and collective and is always prepared to settle a deadly situation with or without force. He tends to be careful and cautious making him a paranoid young man at heart. He usually tends to be easy-going and communicative. He also very intelligent in social situations and tends to be detective about it. He isn't all that forceful, but rather he is friendly and caring towards people he accepts as friends, family or a personal love. In all he is a good guy at heart.

Bio: Born and raised within Romania, he came to America at the age of seven has lived in America ever since. However he has not lost his heritage or native language and tends to speak every now and again if he doesn't Americans to hear what he has to say. Charles has been a rather normal child other than his legacy, but he tends to ignore it more or less. Nothing of his personal history is significant other than his history of intelligence.

Other: Fear of Death and everything surrounding Death.

Mystress of Shadows
08-07-2014, 10:22 PM
Heads up, Hoef, the pic needs to be of a real person.

The Texan Queen
08-07-2014, 11:04 PM
Red and Vincent you're both accepted.

Love the creepy GIF you have for the brother! But for some reason when I go to put it on the first page it just pops up as a link /: What am I doing wrong? D:

Hoef, the only thing that needs to be changed is the picture. Real pictures please! Other than that your CS is great ^.^

Dire Hoef
08-07-2014, 11:11 PM
I'm not all that comfrotable with real people, but whatever..

The Texan Queen
08-07-2014, 11:14 PM
It was clearly stated in the rules of my first post. I understand we all have our tastes when it comes to certain things but my RP my rules. You can always do just a simple description if you really can't stand using a real life photo. I just don't like anime pictures when it comes to a realistic RP.

Thank you.

Mystress of Shadows
08-08-2014, 01:35 AM
Question, what is the setting near Jacob's Well? Would it have many places for the victims to try to hide? There is a specific reason I am asking this, too.

Dire Hoef
08-08-2014, 01:46 AM
I just noticed something..

I have now hit the 5,001 post mark! 1/20th of the way there!

Mystress of Shadows
08-08-2014, 01:49 AM
Are you aiming for 100,000 posts?

RedKayne
08-08-2014, 02:51 AM
Love the creepy GIF you have for the brother! But for some reason when I go to put it on the first page it just pops up as a link /: What am I doing wrong? D:

Haha, I'm glad you like the creep gif! I just checked what was wrong, you have a space in between [img] and the link itself. Get rid of the space, and it should work again.

Well, I'm exited to start up this RP! Its been a while since I participated in any horrors, and I have been really craving for one lately.

The Texan Queen
08-08-2014, 03:05 AM
Jacob's Well is located in Wimberly TX. It's a small town of about 2,500 people. I've been there (great winery's) and it's a busy little area so for this RP I was thinking of making the setting a little more remote. We'll say the nearest town is about 50 miles from the Well and there's a little campground near by that they are staying at. They're the only campers at the site which they find awesome and not weird.

Hiding won't really be an option lol. Not for what I have planned.

Hoef; Nice! Just go post crazy :p

Kayne; Okay, I'll go see if that fixes my issue ^.^
I want more people to join! As long as we get the father and at least one more victim we can go ahead and start. I haven't been apart of a horror RP in a while. The last one lasted for a mere two seconds.

I do have a friend that is going to come in at the end for just a short time as a police officer, not the Chief.

RedKayne
08-08-2014, 03:18 AM
Heh, the last horror RP I joined was about a year ago, I believe. It didn't last too long either. Which slightly surprises me, horror RPs usually have short and fun plots. They're not as complex or epic as the fantasy RPs out there, yet its strange that not too many horrors are completed.

Oh, and I just realized Tex, I don't think too many people, including myself, followed your tenth rule XD

The Texan Queen
08-08-2014, 03:33 AM
Yeah I just plan on playing until the victims are mutilated and dead and the Rejects take off xD It'll be fun though.

Now I don't think they did either :p It's not a big deal really. I just added that there because I HATE HATE HATE HATE, did I say HATE when numbers don't end in 0's or 5's. It just eats me alive!!!

Mystress of Shadows
08-08-2014, 03:39 AM
I had a plan for the victims. A little game of hide and seek, but not for long. It's inspired by the song on Youtube called Hide and Seek by JubyPhonic. That's why I asked about setting earlier.

VincentBloodcry
08-08-2014, 03:40 AM
You are obsessed with that song

Mystress of Shadows
08-08-2014, 03:43 AM
Shush! I know I am! No need to shout it out for the world to hear!

VincentBloodcry
08-08-2014, 05:44 AM
:) too late

Mihkul
08-08-2014, 01:12 PM
Oh Crap, Vincent. You are right. I was so stoked with the rest of it I didn't even see that. I've added it to my C.S. I HATE HATE HATE not following the rules

The Texan Queen
08-08-2014, 01:36 PM
Mystic; We can have the hide and seek game, but not outside.

The way it'll work we'll have the victim's all enjoy a day at the Well while the Rejects will be making their way towards the Well (and one of their hide out houses) after their most recent conquest. They will stumble across the teens, they all have a great time swimming, making friends, the Rejects put their crazy aside to win over the youngins, and when an accident happens they offer to take the kids to their home to give the injured the proper care until the morning when they can take them to the hospital. Their hide out is well hidden and a very large. So they can have the hide and seek game while in their home. When we get to the house I will have a post describing the layout of the house in detail.

And that is where the fun begins. *evils*

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSY87zIiOdANfFbC9u4no9Y_WroAL0un mAeEXrAxDgWBnNXL3ke

http://www.lol-smile.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/jacobs_well_wimberley_texas_.jpg

http://www.lol-smile.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/jacobs_well_wimberley_texas_1.jpg

http://www.lol-smile.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/jacobs_well_wimberley_texas_2.jpg

http://www.lol-smile.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/jacobs_well_wimberley_texas_3.jpg

http://www.lol-smile.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/jacobs_well_wimberley_texas_6.jpg

http://www.lol-smile.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/jacobs_well_wimberley_texas_7.jpg

Mihkul; Thank you for adding that part to your CS ^.^ My mom is not one to get scared easily by movies. I remember watching The Ring, or Vacancy with her and she wouldn't even flinch! But the Exorcist....that movie terrifies her to the very core. She prays before she will watch it, she will pray after she watches it and she will watch up to two hours of funny shit afterwards. It's so fun to mess with her with that movie :D

Mihkul
08-08-2014, 01:48 PM
I saw that movie when it first came out (telling my age now...lol) and I was lierally white as a sheet when I came out of the theater. I still watch it whenever it comes on but nothing scared me as much as that movie did then. I screamed like a little girl and even had to cover my eyes in a couple places. Definitely a classic.

This RP is going to be awesome. I have a whole week to come up with all kinds of devious things. *evils*

Mystress of Shadows
08-08-2014, 02:03 PM
That will be perfect, Tex! Even more fun than outside!

RedKayne
08-08-2014, 05:16 PM
I gotta say, Texan Queen, you're new avatar creeps me out every single time I see it XD

Anyways, need moar people to join!

Dire Hoef
08-08-2014, 06:09 PM
Are you aiming for 100,000 posts?

Yes mam!

- - - Updated - - -

I gotta say, Texan Queen, you're new avatar creeps me out every single time I see it XD

Anyways, need moar people to join!

What is up Kayne.

It is been awhile since I seen you in a given thread.

RedKayne
08-08-2014, 06:30 PM
What do you mean by that, Hoef?

I remain pretty active in the RPs I'm in right now for a long time now, its just that I barely find the time to join new ones. Now, I find myself with a bit of free time to enjoy this little gory, horror RP lol

Dire Hoef
08-08-2014, 06:43 PM
I haven't come across ya in awhile. Is all.

The Texan Queen
08-08-2014, 07:23 PM
Mihkul; When I first saw the movie when I was little I cried!!

I'm so glad y'all are excited for this! I've advertised the RP on the appropriate threads and extended the invite to some other people I've enjoyed role playing with. Y'all are more than welcome to do the same and invite some other role players along as well! So hopefully that will get the remaining character slots filled. If not I will lift the one character per person rule if y'all would want to play more than one character.

Kayne; Isn't it just gruesome?! I wanted something to go with my nasty little banner and I saw this and I just had to use it!

RedKayne
08-08-2014, 07:36 PM
*nods* I'll see what I can do about recruitment *yuppers*

I'm pretty excited about the character interaction between the diabolical family! I think there should be bad blood between Brad and another family member, maybe the uncle or the father. They really don't get along and are the edge at killing each other or something like that, I don't know. Then there' playing out Brad's little secret, quite a few possibilities there. Should Kelsie be aware for his feelings, or should she kept in the dark about them?

The Texan Queen
08-09-2014, 03:59 AM
Oh I like that idea. Whoever you'd like to have that bad relationship with y'all can work out the details through PM, send me the info and I'll add it to the CS's on the first page!

I'll have her kind of oblivious to it. She doesn't pay too much attention to him because she's wrapped up in her own world of crazy. Some things he says/does can creep her out but...who doesn't creep one another out in this family? xD

Mystress of Shadows
08-09-2014, 04:07 AM
Melinda can't be creeped out. She is beyond insane. You will see what I mean when I first post as her.

RedKayne
08-09-2014, 04:17 AM
Hmm... I definitely think it should be the uncle that Brad doesn't get along with, considering that Lloyd is a part of the immediate family. This will be fun to play out (evil) Anyways, I'll PM Mikhul about it later, probably sometime tomorrow.

Out of curiosity, Tex, do you recall the Demons of Halloween RP I GMed a loooong while ago?

The Texan Queen
08-09-2014, 06:55 PM
Okay sounds great.

I don't think so. I honestly don't remember ever reading anything about that RP.

Dire Hoef
08-09-2014, 06:56 PM
CHICKEN TACO!

RedKayne
08-10-2014, 01:08 AM
I don't think so. I honestly don't remember ever reading anything about that RP.

Eh, not surprising I suppose, its been nearly a year since when that RP started.

I was just curious because I was planning on rebooting it sooner or later, and trying to find if any of the old players would be interested in trying it out again.

The Texan Queen
08-10-2014, 02:34 AM
Shoot me a PM!

So if we don't get any other players by Monday I'll lift the one character rule and if y'all would like you can go ahead and create another character and we can get this party started!

Mystress of Shadows
08-10-2014, 02:36 AM
I'm going to be taking a victim if that does happen.

VincentBloodcry
08-10-2014, 02:59 AM
I can't wait for this to start.

bluemoon
08-10-2014, 03:17 AM
Name: Becka Powers ("Beck")
Appearance: http://i282.photobucket.com/albums/kk257/winskunas/headphones_blondes_women_eyes_gloves_blue_eyes_mod els_punk_headphones_girl_faces_punk_girl_1920x1_Wa llpaper_1920x1080_www_wa_zps2c62c6d2.jpg
Personality: Beck is a free spirited girl. She loves to party and has very few inhibitions--in most cases, anything goes. She likes to think of herself as a modern-day witch--obsessing with the macabre, astrology, and the power of crystals. In her spare time, she studies real-life crimes.

Bio: Beck's parents were gypsies, traveling from place to place throughout most of her childhood. She inherited their morals--free living without care for consequences. She has spent time behind bars for drunk and disorderly and petty theft.

Other: Beck always wears a clear quartz crystal around her neck. Her hair is bleached blonde with dark roots showing through to her true color of black. Beck is fascinated with the Rejects.

As for a movie, I've got too many favorites to list, but one of the goriest that I have enjoyed was Martyrs.

RedKayne
08-10-2014, 03:25 AM
Awesome, another person has joined us!

Hmm... now what shall Brad do with her (evil)

The Texan Queen
08-10-2014, 06:40 PM
Bluemoon; Accepted! I love that Beck is interested in our Rejects ^.^ That'll make it interesting and I have a couple ideas for that, I will PM you when the time comes and we can work through those ideas.

YAY! Another victim!

The Texan Queen
08-11-2014, 04:38 AM
Okay so I am working on the intro post for the IC right now and I figure I would give you guys a heads up!

For the Rejects I am going to take control of the them to set the scene, of course after that you have complete and total control of your character. Don't worry I'm not doing anything drastic. I'm just going to have them leave their most recent crime scene, clean up and head towards Jacob's Well.

For the Victims just have y'all already at the Well and setting up the camp site before heading over to the actual swimming area.

ALSO.

It's going to set the tone for this RP. It's going to be graphic in every way possible. Sex, language, violence in detail. The first post is going to be just a little taste of what is yet to come. Meaning it's going to get worse from that point forward. If after reading the first post you feel like this RP is not for you or you feel uncomfortable PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE TO PM ME AND INFORM ME. There is nothing wrong with you backing out for those reasons because it just isn't everyone's cup of tea. Please again, I can not stress this enough, if you can't handle the first post then you need to withdraw from the RP. No hard feelings and no need to feel ashamed whatsoever.

RedKayne
08-11-2014, 05:20 AM
Alright, Tex, can't wait to see what awesome, crazy nonsense you have in store for us! :D

The Texan Queen
08-11-2014, 01:31 PM
Okay! I can't wait.

I'm lifting the one character rule. I'm stealing the Father and his CS is up on the first page if you care to get to know our lovely leader ^.^

Also, we will be having a posting order. I know it's not everyone's cup of tea but for this RP I don't need anyone getting ahead and leaving someone behind. Of course I'm not going to let one person hold up the RP. So an additional rule has been added and it is below the posting order on the first page. Please go look at the first page and look at the posting order and the rule for the posting order ^.^

For the Rejects y'all can have some banter go back and forth while in the van. Mystyc, since you are up first I would like it if you had Melinda suggest going to the Well. It can be for whatever reason! That way the others have a little something to go off of and it'll just have conversation flowing and it'll get us to our victims.

http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=64544

Go crazy kiddos *evils*

bluemoon
08-11-2014, 02:28 PM
Fantastic opening post! You have definitely set the mood!

The Texan Queen
08-11-2014, 02:36 PM
Thank you! ^.^ I tried to keep it somewhat short but I could have gone on and on!

RedKayne
08-11-2014, 02:44 PM
Yes, I agree, fantastic post ^__^

I especially liked what you did with Brad and his victim. Playing off his infatuation with Kelsie will certainly add a special element to this RP

The Texan Queen
08-11-2014, 03:10 PM
*excited dance* I'm so glad y'all like it!

Mystress of Shadows
08-11-2014, 04:16 PM
I love the first post! I definitely approve of giving Melinda's victim a bath. I'll get my post up once I get my second character accepted. (Thank you for lifting that rule. It feels odd not to have two characters or more for me.)

Name: Anna Smithens

http://ts3.mm.bing.net/th?id=HN.608029470852647668&pid=1.7Personality: Anna is more on the spunky side of things. She can seem arrogant at times as she often attempts to be the life of the party. She is more often than not the first to become drunk, and she can become very flirtatious when drunk, often teasing the males to the point where they are fighting for her. Another thing that happens when she becomes drunk is that she tends to lose most of the empathy she has when she has her senses about her.

Bio: Anna was an average child through most of her childhood. However, she did have ADHD, something that has now just become a part of life. She had a love for acting through high school, but she dropped it because she viewed it as more of a hobby than a lifetime career. She hasn't really taken life serious as she has never held down a job for more than a month. Even as a young child, she has studied random things, including the Rejects. While she has studied the Reject's, she doesn't know much more than the average person does on them.

Other: Anna has an extreme fear of the supernatural, especially when it comes to evil spirits and possessions. She refuses to even be in the same building (whether it be a tent or mansion) as an Ouija Board, and she always carries a small vial filled with Holy Water as well as a rosary as forms of protection even though others have told her time and time again that she would never be possessed. This fear is so strong that it persists even when she is drunk.

Mystress of Shadows
08-11-2014, 05:00 PM
I just realized I messed up on that last CS. I'm fixing it now.

EDIT: CS is fixed.

RedKayne
08-11-2014, 05:04 PM
Here's my second character, hope you like!

Name: Alec Walker
Appearance:
http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs31/f/2008/216/4/b/4b682e2d560123e3c0ee02c778c777ce.jpg

Alec stands at the height of 5'11, and weighs around 160 pounds. He spent most of his high-school career playing varsity baseball, which has given him a very lean and toned body. He has a chiseled face which emphasizes his icy-blue eyes.
Personality: Alec enjoys having a good time. He tends to joke a lot, and is rarely serious. He loves to joke and tease others, but knows his boundaries and does his best not to actually hurt someone. He can be loud in any social gatherings, but he is also very easygoing and laid back. He usually gets along with everyone because of his lighthearted personality. He can also be quite the romantic, and is currently searching for a person who will be his soul-mate. However, he is still young enough to enjoy the random fling or two with a random, pretty lady.
Bio: Alec grew up with two older brothers in a small town. They were always inseparable and played baseball together. By the time he became a freshman in high school, his two older brothers moved out to pursue their dreams and explore the country. Alec wanted to attend college and receive an education, but he also longed for an adventure right after high school.

After debating himself internally for a long time, Alec finally decided he wanted to follow his brothers' footsteps. He moved out immediately after high school and began traveling across the country, and basically worked all sorts of odd jobs. This included working as a server, a door-to-door salesman, and a small-time mechanic. Finally, he is settling at a small town and found himself a stable job as a personal trainer at the local gym. He made some very close friends, and he is very thankful for their company after everything he has been through. Now, he intends to have a great time with his friends in their next rendezvous.

Other: Alec experimented with all sorts of hobbies. He knows a various amount of minor magic tricks, and has experience playing the acoustic guitar. He likes to live life to the fullest, and convinces himself that fears nothing... other than death. (Oh, and he enjoys zombie horror movies! :P )

The Texan Queen
08-11-2014, 06:27 PM
Both new victims are accepted!! ^.^

*GM voice* NOW GET TO POSTING.

But seriously y'all should get to typing! I'm so flippin excited for this RP!!

RedKayne
08-11-2014, 06:41 PM
*waits patiently for his turn to post, even though can barely tame one's own excitement for the horror fest*

bluemoon
08-13-2014, 11:39 PM
I think I might be dying here....ARGGHHHH...we need that post Mystyc!! PLEASE!!!

RedKayne
08-13-2014, 11:40 PM
*nods head in agreement* *yuppers*

Mystress of Shadows
08-14-2014, 12:52 AM
Sorry guys. I am going as fast as I can. Schools started, so I'm a bit busy with everything. *Points at the link that says "Important" in my signature* I will have a post up either today or tomorrow.

Dire Hoef
08-14-2014, 12:54 AM
I can't do much..

The Texan Queen
08-14-2014, 02:11 AM
Mystyc; That's okay! I look forward to your post!

Hoef; What do you mean you can't do much? Because you are waiting on Mystyc to post or you just won't be able to post much throughout the RP?

Mystress of Shadows
08-15-2014, 03:14 AM
Heads up as I am posting rather soon, first posts are either really easy for me or really hard. This was a hard one, so you can expect an increase length and quality in posts as we go along.

The Texan Queen
08-15-2014, 03:25 AM
No worries! I am one for quality over quantity and with that being said your post was very nice! ^.^ As long as you have a good solid paragraph I'll be a happy camper!

Kayne! You're up! I can't wait to see your post ^.^

RedKayne
08-15-2014, 03:48 AM
Boom! Post up!

Gave you all a little glimpse at Brad's very disturbed mind, hope it can be found enjoyable >.>

The Texan Queen
08-15-2014, 04:51 AM
YAY FOR POSTING!

Brad is one sick little boy! I can see the characters personalities playing out so nicely already!

Also, Mihkul had already notified me that they wouldn't be gone until the 18th of this month. So I've decided to leave our next move up to you guys! Would you like to wait for Mihkul to return OR would you like to skip over them and continue on with the posting order? Of course once Mihkul has returned they would post (doesn't matter who would be next) and then the posting order would resume.

EXAMPLE

We skip Mihkul now and move to Vincent. Mihkul returns and it is now Hoef's turn, Hoef's turn would be put on hold and Mihkul would post, then Hoef, then bluemoon, then me and so on and so forth.

The decision is completely up to y'all! But I need opinions in before I slam down the GM's power! ^.^

RedKayne
08-15-2014, 04:58 AM
Hehe, glad that you are enjoying his devious little personality :D

But alright, I'll throw my opinion in. I would recommend us skipping Mikhul and continue with the posting order, until he makes his return of course.

VincentBloodcry
08-15-2014, 05:50 AM
Ok
Yes I have the weekend to work.

The Texan Queen
08-15-2014, 02:16 PM
Alrighty then. I'm sure the others would agree and I personally don't want the RP to come to a stand still.

Vincent, go ahead and start working on your post! Can't wait to see it ^.^

RedKayne
08-17-2014, 11:25 PM
Yay, another post! Getting closer and closer to the chance of posting again XD

Hmm... I wonder who is going to be the first to die? (evil)

Mystress of Shadows
08-17-2014, 11:55 PM
I'm still selecting my victim. It'll probably not be the one I choose to torment though. One of the ones who fear death would probably be best for Melinda. I already have Anna's reaction in mind for whoever she winds up being paired up with.

I just realized how much I start planning before my RPs even get that far in. XD

RedKayne
08-17-2014, 11:59 PM
Well, it doesn't hurt to make plans that far ahead, it certainly builds a solid foundation for the RP!

I'm not sure who to pick as a victim, it will probably be a pretty petite girl that Brad's going to have all sorts of fun XD Who knows, maybe even Kelsie may become one of his potential victims!

Dire Hoef
08-18-2014, 12:49 AM
I'm.. So lost in this conversation.. When do I get to post..?

[While at the same time working on a book.. Let's hope it stands in my mind..]

RedKayne
08-18-2014, 12:53 AM
Lol, if you take a look at the posting order in the first post of the OOC, you would see that its your turn Hoef

The Texan Queen
08-18-2014, 05:12 PM
For the killing I'm going to PM the victim and their murderer that way y'all can have their last scene done in a co-post. It'll be faster that way and more epic I believe and it will be like a chapter/turning point for the RP.

If you mess with the bull you'll get the horns! So if you wanna bring on the she devil that is Kelsie go right ahead :p

Yes, Hoef it is your turn. We only just skipped over Mihkul until their return to the RP, they went on vacation. The posting order on the first page is still the same though! Can't wait to see your post ^.^

Mystress of Shadows
08-18-2014, 07:33 PM
Kayne, I will be PMing you an idea I had concerning Anna and Brad. I think it'd be perfect if they were paired up.

RedKayne
08-18-2014, 07:52 PM
Oh goodie! I can't wait to see what you have in mind!

Dire Hoef
08-18-2014, 07:55 PM
Ah.. I'll get a post up.. As soon as possible.. I three other post pending at this current moment..

Mihkul
08-18-2014, 09:24 PM
I'm back and just posted. Looking great, guys and gals

The Texan Queen
08-18-2014, 09:49 PM
Yay! Nice posts coming from everyone! ^.^

Alrighty! Bluemoon you are up my dear!

RedKayne
08-18-2014, 11:42 PM
Oh man, those are fighting words from Uncle Lloyd! Brad's not going to let anybody talk dirtily to his sister... except maybe himself *yuppers*

The Texan Queen
08-18-2014, 11:49 PM
HAHAHAHA. Oh my god. I am dying over here. :laughing: protective yet creepy!

bluemoon
08-19-2014, 12:04 AM
..and the circle has come back to its beginning. Yay!! Everyone has posted...and the games can now begin!

RedKayne
08-19-2014, 12:05 AM
Haha, I'm truly excited to play out Brad's creepy personality towards his sister XD Can she even be creeped out by his uncomfortable love for her?

And awesome, another post is up! Now its our beloved GM's turn to post

The Texan Queen
08-19-2014, 12:21 AM
I think I'm going to have her pretty much unaware of his feelings, some of his actions and his words creep her out but she brushes them off. They're all insane and creepy in their own way so she just ignores anything that might creep her out.

I will post after dinner! ^.^

Mystress of Shadows
08-19-2014, 02:42 AM
Looks like it's back to me already. Thankfully, I'm not busy with a shit-ton of homework tonight! I should have a post up soon.

The Texan Queen
08-19-2014, 02:42 AM
Whoo! I love it when posts just flow like this! ^.^

Y'all are all awesome.

RedKayne
08-19-2014, 04:40 AM
Another creepy post is up from Brad 0_0

And it seems like Alec has taken a liking to your character, bluemoon, if that is perfectly acceptable :P

Mystress of Shadows
08-19-2014, 11:36 AM
Heads up, so there is no confusion, my username changed. I'm fairly sure you can tell who I was before the change through the set.

The Texan Queen
08-19-2014, 06:35 PM
Wow! Y'all were very busy while I was sleeping! Nice posts everyone.

Mystress; Love the name change ^.^ I'm sure everyone will realize who it is.

Alrighty Vincent! You're up again!

RedKayne
08-19-2014, 06:36 PM
Yeah... the tension between Lloyd and Brad will only end with blood XD

Mihkul
08-19-2014, 07:34 PM
Hey, Lloyd loves blood. And had to do a double-take, Mystress, but love the change

The Texan Queen
08-19-2014, 09:14 PM
You're up Hoef! ^.^

Dire Hoef
08-19-2014, 09:39 PM
Got it.. How does one change said name!? D:

Mystress of Shadows
08-19-2014, 10:31 PM
Hoef! People have told you numerous times how to change your username!

PM AN ADMIN!!! YOU KNOW, ONE OF THOSE PURPLE PEOPLE?!

Well, that came out harsher than expected.

Dire Hoef
08-19-2014, 10:51 PM
http://images.rapgenius.com/a383cb938dbc5ad8587957a74d3e237d.500x251x14.gif

bluemoon
08-19-2014, 11:28 PM
RedKayne, that is "perfectly acceptable". :D

Mystress of Shadows
08-20-2014, 12:22 AM
http://images.rapgenius.com/a383cb938dbc5ad8587957a74d3e237d.500x251x14.gif

Yeah, yeah. I get it.

bluemoon
08-20-2014, 12:27 AM
Beware the "Purple People"...I hear they are people eaters! (abduct)

RedKayne
08-20-2014, 01:06 AM
Wow, we're actually making very good progress with these posts, people! :D

And now we await for Tex, can't wait to see what she has in store for us. And I also can't wait to post so that I can have Brad throw a hissy fit, and Alec flirt with Becca lol XD

The Texan Queen
08-20-2014, 03:10 AM
Now I have the purple people eater song stuck in my head...thanks y'all .__.

You guys are doing such a great job with the flow of posting! I'm off to the IC to get my post up ^.^

Mystress of Shadows
08-20-2014, 03:36 AM
I'll have my post up tomorrow. I'm currently half-asleep, and half-asleep = very bad posts.

The Texan Queen
08-20-2014, 03:41 AM
No worries ^.^

RedKayne
08-23-2014, 03:18 AM
Haha, Tex made an OOC post in the IC XD

The Texan Queen
08-23-2014, 05:15 AM
Did I really? Wow .__. I had a long day today! Hahaha. I'll get that fixed.

Mystress; When do you think you'll have your post up? ^.^

Mystress of Shadows
08-23-2014, 01:22 PM
I'll do my best to get it up soon. The past few days have been a bit rough on me.

The Texan Queen
08-23-2014, 08:33 PM
Okay ^.^ If it's going to be any longer than Wednesday we'll just skip over you like we did Mihkul and you can post once life gets a little smoother!

Mihkul
08-26-2014, 05:06 PM
Ouch, I can still feel the pain from the skipping, too

RedKayne
08-27-2014, 05:58 PM
So... its been over a week now since the last IC post... is it my turn yet?

Forgive me if I'm being impatient lol, I'm just excited to get the story moving along XD

Mystress of Shadows
08-27-2014, 07:27 PM
Go ahead and skip past me for now.

The Texan Queen
08-28-2014, 01:37 AM
Kayne; Go ahead and post.

RedKayne
08-28-2014, 03:59 AM
I'm going to be really busy tomorrow because of my classes, but I should be able to put up a post during one of my breaks in between.

The Texan Queen
08-29-2014, 09:07 PM
Nice post Kayne & Mihkul!

Vincent! You are up my friend!

Mihkul
08-29-2014, 09:29 PM
Thanks, TQ

The Texan Queen
09-01-2014, 11:17 PM
I PM'd Vincent to let him know it is his turn to post.

VincentBloodcry
09-01-2014, 11:28 PM
Sorry. I some what forgot and couldn't think of what to do

VincentBloodcry
09-02-2014, 12:33 AM
Ok I posted. Sorry I that I kind of forgot

Mystress of Shadows
09-02-2014, 04:24 AM
I had my post nearly done, but I'll let Hoef post first and rewrite Anna because I like where this is heading.

The Texan Queen
09-03-2014, 05:20 AM
Vincent; No worries ^.^

Mystress; Can't wait to see your post!

Hoef; It is your turn my good friend!

Mystress of Shadows
09-04-2014, 12:04 AM
Aw, Anna wasn't thrown in! Oh well. Back to my original plan.

VincentBloodcry
09-04-2014, 12:44 AM
Aww Hoef you're no fun

The Texan Queen
09-04-2014, 03:59 AM
Lol if you really want her tossed in the water I'm sure Kelsie won't object to doing that when they arrive :p

Bluemoon you are up.

The Texan Queen
09-04-2014, 07:33 PM
Okay so after blue gets a post up I will have the DR peeps arrive at the well and have some interaction between everyone for a little while until an accident occurs. I haven't decided on who yet, I will randomly decide, but one of the victims will jump off the top of the Well and break their arm. They kind of had last second thoughts about jumping mid run and didn't jump away far enough and their arm slammed down on a rock jutting out. From there everyone will be taken to the hideout house because the mom used to be a nurse and fix her arm yadayada. And then the fun will begin from there ^.^

Oh, and whoever gave this RP a 5 star rating thank you! :)

Mihkul
09-04-2014, 09:38 PM
Hey, perfection deserves the best. TQ

The Texan Queen
09-04-2014, 09:54 PM
You make me blush ^.^ it's far from perfect but thank you so much!

bluemoon
09-05-2014, 01:34 AM
Moon is done...NEXT...

The Texan Queen
09-05-2014, 03:16 AM
And I have posted.

Mystress are you going to be able to post or should we skip you again? Hope life has calmed down for you :)

EDIT:

I have just mapped out the rest of the RP. We have a total of four chapters to our lovely story and in each chapter I have mapped out when someone dies (Victims and Rejects). Once chapter one ends, which is when they arrive at the mansion, we will enter chapter two and the beginning of the murders.

For the beginning of each chapter I will post an intro post, similar to the one I did at the beginning of the RP, and I will have control over the characters for these posts. I'm not going to have them do anything drastic since it's just the post to set the scene and explain what is going on for that chapter. Of course if I feel like I need permission to do something with your character I will ask and once the post is up and you feel like I didn't do your character justice just PM me and we can work it out!

There are going to be co-posts throughout chapters 2-4. It'll make the killing easy. And yes I have already picked who kills who. So please don't go off and kill someone because I have most of it (the major parts) mapped out and would like to keep it that way.

I am very excited to get to the other chapters!

Again, this RP is extremely crude and once we enter chapter two we will have rape, gory deaths, cussing, sex scenes and so on.

If at any point you become uncomfortable please PM me and if we can't work something out you can leave the RP with no hate/shame/issue or whatever. I want everyone to enjoy the RP!

I also edited rule five. The one about sex scenes. I had a talk with a GM on what was acceptable (I only thought fading to black or some detail was okay).

Mystress of Shadows
09-05-2014, 05:21 AM
Wait. Brad and Anna are paired together, right? Kayne and I sorta planned something out. (I cant remember if we said anything on it.)

The Texan Queen
09-05-2014, 05:44 PM
PM me and I'll see if I can work it into the plans.

Mihkul
09-05-2014, 07:08 PM
http://rs414.pbsrc.com/albums/pp224/shadowvl/65.gif~c200

RedKayne
09-05-2014, 11:13 PM
Hmm... now I am quite excited for what's to come. Brad is going to have so much fun (evil)

Oh, and Alec will do his best to survive (hopefully with Becca) XD

The Texan Queen
09-08-2014, 04:14 AM
Mystress will either have her post up tomorrow or Tuesday at the latest. ^.^

Mihkul
09-08-2014, 06:26 PM
Anxiously awaiting the van to arrive. Lloyd is gonna bust a kidney

Mystress of Shadows
09-10-2014, 02:52 AM
Post is up!

The Texan Queen
09-10-2014, 03:14 AM
Kayne you're up! Hurry so Lloyd can pee XD

RedKayne
09-10-2014, 03:19 AM
I think Brad will take his sweet time for now, he will very much like to see his dumbass uncle's kidney explode so he can laugh at his misery XD

Mihkul
09-10-2014, 07:06 PM
Damn it Kayne...I'm gonna pee my pants

The Texan Queen
09-11-2014, 07:54 PM
Kayne; you are up by the way.

Mihkul; Just have him hold just a little longer! He can make it!

RedKayne
09-12-2014, 12:10 AM
Oh, I know, I'm just waiting for Lloyd to explode in blood and guts XD

Joking aside, I'll get my post up by tomorrow, as I will finally have some free time from my hectic college life

The Texan Queen
09-12-2014, 01:56 AM
Okay! ^.^

Mystress of Shadows
09-12-2014, 10:56 PM
*Pokes Kayne* Hey, you. Anna's a brunette, not a blondie. XD

RedKayne
09-12-2014, 11:00 PM
I did say brunette, didn't I?

I'm gonna check real quick XD

The Texan Queen
09-13-2014, 05:10 AM
Kayne; Love the post lol. But I think you confused Brad and Alex in the second part of your post :p

Mihkul; You may now allow Lloyd to take a leak!

RedKayne
09-13-2014, 05:19 AM
Alright, fixed my mistakes. Don't know why I made simple ones like that! XD

The Texan Queen
09-15-2014, 03:40 AM
Kayne; No worries, it happens all the time!

Mihkul; When can we expect a post from you?

Mihkul
09-15-2014, 05:31 PM
YAHOOOOOOO! Like a racehorse!

The Texan Queen
09-15-2014, 11:04 PM
Mihkul; Oh how I love Lloyd ^.^

Vincent; Your turn! I can't wait to see how the other victims react to the arrival of these strange strange people xD

Mihkul
09-16-2014, 09:56 PM
Thanks, TQ...he kinda like you too, in his own perverted way...lol

The Texan Queen
09-17-2014, 12:45 AM
Awh shucks.

Mihkul
09-18-2014, 05:17 PM
http://ts4.mm.bing.net/th?id=HN.608007446294891072&w=257&h=178&c=7&rs=1&pid=1.7

The Texan Queen
09-18-2014, 07:09 PM
Vincent has messaged me letting me know that he is currently focused on grades (which is way more important than the RP) so we will be skipping over him for now.

Hoef; you are up.

The Texan Queen
09-20-2014, 12:02 AM
Alrighty bluemoon! You are up!

Now that we are in the interaction part with all the characters I think we will do 2-3 more rounds of the posting order before I post the GM mover post to get us to the mansion. ^.^

bluemoon
09-20-2014, 09:49 AM
I am putting in a 12 hour shift today, so I should have my post up on Sunday. :)

The Texan Queen
09-22-2014, 02:12 AM
I'll either have my post up by tonight or some time tomorrow :)

EDIT: I posted. And Kelsie is talking to Charles if anyone got confused.

Mystress of Shadows
09-22-2014, 11:43 AM
Please skip me. I'm currently suffering from severe depression and may wind up leaving RPA altogether if it continues to worsen.

The Texan Queen
09-22-2014, 06:07 PM
No! I hope you feel better. I know depression is hard to deal with, but you are much much stronger than it! I'm here if you need to talk through it :)

RedKayne
09-23-2014, 01:28 AM
I am going to be extremely busy this week. I have four exams plus my PFA (fitness test) for ROTC at 0500 this Thursday. I probably won't get anything up until Friday night.

Hmm... also trying to figure out what to post and whether it is appropriate or not for Alec and Becka to run off and have a steamy romance scene at this time lol. Is that okay, Tex? And if it is, bluemoon, you up for a co-post?

The Texan Queen
09-23-2014, 04:21 AM
I think I'm going to go ahead and allow free posting for now. That way we can get some character interaction going and won't have to wait on anyone.

If Mystress does not return to the RP, fingers crossed her depression takes a hike, would someone like to take over her character? No biggy if no one wants to because I am more than happy to do so but I just wanted to see if anyone one else wanted to!

Kayne: I don't mind! ^.^

SO FREE POSTING! EVERYONE GET TO THE IC! :D

bluemoon
09-23-2014, 09:46 AM
Kayne, just let me know when you have some free time--I would be happy to get a co-post going. *glomp*

The Texan Queen
09-24-2014, 08:00 PM
Ha! Mihkul! xD I could just picture Lloyd flopping onto the ground and throwing a mini fit!

The Texan Queen
09-27-2014, 02:15 AM
UH HELLO.

I opened posting to everyone and I've only had one person post since then. Where is everyone? I know Kayne has been extremely busy this past week and I believe Mystress is out for the count.

So, I ask again. Would anyone like to take over her characters? Speak now or forever hold your peace and I'll take over the characters.

RedKayne
09-27-2014, 04:11 AM
bluemoon I will be available to co-post tomorrow and Sunday evening (EST)

bluemoon
09-27-2014, 02:08 PM
Kayne: Sounds good--let's do it!

My Queen: I was waiting on Kayne or else I would have posted. Sorry!

The Texan Queen
09-27-2014, 10:38 PM
Okay ^.^

Dire Hoef
09-28-2014, 12:55 AM
Oh! Free post time!

I didn't see that... O//O

Sorry..

I shall get right on it!

The Texan Queen
09-28-2014, 03:27 AM
Hehe it's okay Hoef ^.^

Heads up to all! I started a job this week and I'm covering for two people for a while and then we hit November and December and Zales just gets insane around that time. I'll keep up with the RP's but if my replies and activity go down that's why. ^.^

RedKayne
09-28-2014, 04:47 AM
Crap, I forgot to make a post about Brad XD

I should get one up tomorrow

The Texan Queen
09-28-2014, 06:30 AM
So everyone but Vincent has responded to me. I sent him a PM yesterday and if I don't hear from him by the 30th I will take over his character and he will no longer be in TDR.

Since no one has spoken up about Mystress's characters I will take those over as well. If she decides to return she will be able to jump right in to the RP, if she wishes. But, if someone would like to play Melinda or Anna just let me know and you can go right ahead! ^.^

I've also added Melinda's and Anna's part to my post in the IC.

Kayne; I gave Brad a little something to work with since everyone has seemed to pair off. Also, would you please PM me about the details you and Mystress have discussed about the relation between Brad and Anna? Thank you :)

Mihkul
10-03-2014, 05:42 PM
Gosh, TQ....seems like you've got a plate full. I wish i could help out, but going crazy myself. Guys, please don't let this die. Keep on posting!

The Texan Queen
10-03-2014, 07:48 PM
I thought opening free posting would get things moving but it has come to a stand still and that is super irritating -.-

Mihkul; You have no idea! Life is going insane!

Mihkul
10-03-2014, 08:17 PM
Hang in there, boss!

VincentBloodcry
10-03-2014, 09:01 PM
People I'm still here. I am only now having time to work on my post. So I haven't disappeared.... kind of

The Texan Queen
10-04-2014, 02:47 AM
Kayne; LOL you posted an OOC post in the IC xD When you go to post just edit your current one in the IC.

I look forward to both posts and hopefully we can keep it moving afterwards!

RedKayne
10-05-2014, 12:44 AM
I have no idea what you are talking about, Tex... my IC post has always been up there >.>

Mystress of Shadows
10-05-2014, 01:12 AM
I'll be rejoining this week now that I'm doing a lot better. I'm still wanting Anna to be thrown in. XD

The Texan Queen
10-05-2014, 03:39 AM
YAY! So glad you are feeling better Mystress! *hugs* Oh don't worry. I plan on Kelsie getting her ass in that water!

Oh hush Kayne :p

bluemoon
10-06-2014, 01:33 PM
Kayne, I'm hoping to get a post in soon--do you mind if I have Becka just walk away from Alec, or would you rather have me write him in as following her back to the Well?

Mystress, I'm glad you are feeling better! Glad to have you back in the story! *glomp*

RedKayne
10-06-2014, 02:06 PM
You can have her walk away from him blue

The Texan Queen
10-06-2014, 02:26 PM
I hope to see more posts soon! ^.^

Mystress of Shadows
10-06-2014, 02:48 PM
Soon as I get this long ass post up for V+H, I'll be posting here.

The Texan Queen
10-06-2014, 02:51 PM
Haha no worries Mystress ^.^ I know you have some catching up to do for V+H.

Mihkul
10-06-2014, 04:11 PM
Soooo looking forward to it Mystress....we missed ya for sure

VincentBloodcry
10-07-2014, 04:30 AM
Ok guys I posted. Sorry about the wait. I really have no other excuse for why it was so late other then school and I don't mean to continue to use that as an excuse for late post. My apologizes for the lateness of my post

The Texan Queen
10-07-2014, 02:52 PM
No worries Vincent! Just glad that you are still with us :)

Mystress of Shadows
10-08-2014, 02:35 AM
Well, that post didn't have too much inspiration in it. I basically set Anna up to get dragged in, Texan, and I left a little something for Cornelius as well. ^_^

The Texan Queen
10-08-2014, 02:43 AM
*plays Jaws theme song* AND HERE COMES KELSIE. MWHAHAHA.

Oh Melinda you dirty little bird! xD

The Texan Queen
10-09-2014, 03:31 AM
Once Hoef posts I will get a post up as well ^.^ So glad things are starting to move along! Let's keep the posts flowing y'all!

EDIT:

OH MY LANTA. I just found the perfect song to go with the opening scene of the torturing! AHHHH. I want to share it with you know but I want it to be a surprise. Not sure if I want to do it during hide and seek or before that....hmmm. Decisions decisions. I can give you a hint though! Richard Cheese did a remake of a rock/metal song and it's fucking PERFECT. I might use him a lot for this because it's very very creepy, at least to me.

I AM SO EXCITED SO EVERYONE POST NOW.

.__.

I need to calm down.

Mihkul
10-09-2014, 04:15 PM
LMAO....glad to see the excitement is back

bluemoon
10-15-2014, 12:16 AM
Sorry for the delay in writing--my son was home for the weekend and time just flew away from me.

The Texan Queen
10-15-2014, 04:21 AM
No worries blue! Your son is more important than my RP! ^.^

Mystress of Shadows
10-17-2014, 03:34 AM
Should I wait for a post from you, Kayne, or should I just post?

bluemoon
10-19-2014, 01:43 PM
Vincent, I am waiting for you to respond to my character before I continue. *Hint...Hint* :)

VincentBloodcry
10-19-2014, 03:19 PM
Ok. I wasn't quite sure if I should wait for Mystress to post first. I'll get working on a post

The Texan Queen
10-19-2014, 06:15 PM
Hey guys! Sorry for my disappearing act. Somehow my computer screen got cracked and it was flickering like crazy and I wasn't going to be able to fix it until next week but my husband was able to connect my laptop to my TV!

It's free posting right now so I don't care who posts next. Just as long as we get this moving again. I'd like to get a couple more posts in with the interaction before I get us to the house to start the real fun.

RedKayne
10-20-2014, 05:00 PM
I will get a post up within the next day or two. Mystress, mind waiting for my post to be up before getting your response? I have an idea of what to do with Brad.

Mystress of Shadows
10-20-2014, 05:07 PM
Ok. I can't wait to see what you have planned.

bluemoon
10-22-2014, 11:20 PM
I will be out of town until Tuesday--please excuse my absence. :)

The Texan Queen
10-23-2014, 03:19 AM
Blue; Mmkay! I doubt you'll miss much with how the pace of the RP is goin right now.

Mihkul; I love your new avi!

RedKayne
10-23-2014, 11:18 PM
I apologize for the delayed response, I have a big exam tomorrow that I been studying. And two more big exams on Tuesday, along with my fitness test at Thursday... but yeah, i should definitely have my post up by tomorrow or Saturday lol

Mihkul
10-24-2014, 05:32 PM
Thanks, TQ. Wanted to get into the holiday spirit

The Texan Queen
10-25-2014, 08:54 PM
Kayne; Yay! And hopefully once your post it up others will follow suit and the IC can get rolling again!

RedKayne
10-27-2014, 01:43 AM
Finally got a post up, sorry that its so short. I just simply don't have the time

Mystress of Shadows
10-27-2014, 03:51 AM
I have the perfect response to this! I should have a response up soon.

The Texan Queen
10-27-2014, 04:16 AM
I'm so excited to get this flowing again.

Hoef; You still with us? You've been silent lately.

The Texan Queen
10-29-2014, 03:42 AM
If I don't hear from Hoef by Thursday he is out and I will take control of his character.

When can I expect a post from everyone else?

Mystress of Shadows
10-29-2014, 04:28 AM
I'll contact Hoef and see what's going on with him. I'm trying to finish this story for RPA's Halloween writing contest, but I should have a post up within a few days.

The Texan Queen
10-30-2014, 03:20 AM
I sent him a PM as well, and obviously he is still with us since posted.

I'll have to go check out your entry Mystress! ^.^

Mystress of Shadows
10-30-2014, 03:35 AM
I couldn't help what I put for Anna's response. It was just too perfectly set up.

The Texan Queen
10-30-2014, 04:02 AM
I love it!

Okay so I have sent a PM to the person who is going to have the accident. I want you all to post a reaction to Kelsie inviting people to jump the cliff with her. You don't have to, but I would prefer most do. Once the victim hurts themselves we will be heading to the house and the posting order will go back into place until I get the scene set and we have our first open torture.

Once we get to the house that is when the really dark stuff is going to happen, again, if at anytime you feel uncomfortable with what is being posted please let me know and I will have no issue with you backing out of the RP. I just want everyone to have a good time! ^.^

Let's get those posts out so we can get this party started!

The Texan Queen
10-31-2014, 02:56 AM
Hoef; I absolutely love how you refer to Kelsie as a demoness!

Dire Hoef
10-31-2014, 03:08 AM
Thank you mam. I appreciate the compliments.

Mihkul
10-31-2014, 02:14 PM
The darker the better, TQ.

bluemoon
11-03-2014, 02:11 PM
I will get a post up tonight. :)

The Texan Queen
11-07-2014, 04:29 AM
Let's get some more posts out people! I'll have a post up shortly :)

Mystress of Shadows
11-08-2014, 03:36 AM
I love having two characters so different in personality. You can tell when I begin to have a lot of fun with my posts, such as this one. :D

Mihkul
11-08-2014, 04:19 AM
And an awesome post it is, Mystress

The Texan Queen
11-08-2014, 04:39 AM
I LOVE Melinda. She's so fucking crazy! I can't get enough of her xD I can't wait to move this to the house so I can see just how twisted y'all are!

Mihkul
11-08-2014, 04:42 AM
I think Lloyd should be declared an endagered species

The Texan Queen
11-08-2014, 04:46 AM
Lol why is that?

Mystress of Shadows
11-08-2014, 04:54 AM
OMFG!!!!!!! Look at my badges people..... -presents-

And find out what Slendy is from....

The Texan Queen
11-08-2014, 04:56 AM
NICE! :D

And I now have two stars? What do the stars mean?

Mystress of Shadows
11-08-2014, 04:58 AM
They're your rep. The more rep people give you, the more of that green and orange bar gets filled. Then it becomes a bronze star. 4 bronze stars give you 1 silver star, and 4 silver stars give you a gold star.

Mihkul
11-08-2014, 05:05 AM
I think there are a lot of Lloyd-haters....and he's such a loveable guy, too

Mihkul
11-08-2014, 05:08 AM
Myst, the Slenie is from placing 1st place in the Halloween Creepypasta. Nice job!

Mystress of Shadows
11-08-2014, 05:10 AM
Gah! I can't believe I got first place though! I'm in such a good mood that I literally can't write a post I had been planning to write.

Mihkul
11-08-2014, 05:11 AM
hahaha...time to celebrate.

The Texan Queen
11-08-2014, 05:37 AM
I need to go read this! Again, congrats! That has to be an awesome feeling to win ^.^

LOL Lloyd and loveable in the same sentence seems so WRONG.

Mihkul
11-08-2014, 05:40 AM
Ya think? lmao

The Texan Queen
11-09-2014, 05:34 AM
Okay, so the accident will happen in the next IC post. After that post the posting order will go back into place so things don't get to ahead of the plan I have. Once we get to the house and the victims have been taken care of and strapped into place I will open posting back up for y'all.

The Texan Queen
11-10-2014, 09:53 PM
Don't forget the posting order is back!

It's on the first page if you don't remember :)

Mihkul
11-11-2014, 05:33 PM
***whispers-after Kayne, after Kayne,after Kayne*****

Mystress of Shadows
11-11-2014, 09:58 PM
I'll do my best to get a post up tonight.

The Texan Queen
11-12-2014, 03:20 AM
Okay ^.^

Mihkul
11-12-2014, 05:42 PM
Here's to the two best gals in the land.

http://ts1.mm.bing.net/th?&id=HN.608006531539077758&w=300&h=300&c=0&pid=1.9&rs=0&p=0

The Texan Queen
11-14-2014, 03:41 AM
Mihkul; Awh, thanks ^.^ I wish I was drinking right now lol

Mystress; Will you have a post up by this weekend?

Mystress of Shadows
11-14-2014, 03:52 AM
Yes I will. I am trying to keep on top of an RP that I'm running, and that has taken a lot of time out of my schedule, as well as a sudden change in schedule in general. Sorry for the wait, but believe me when I tell you that I'll make it worth your wait.

The Texan Queen
11-14-2014, 03:58 AM
Oh no worries ^.^