PDA

View Full Version : [M] War Prize

DEAFHPN
08-07-2014, 10:28 PM
Rated For: Romance, Breast Feeding, bad language

After the fall of Tross she finds herself being handed off as a prize to (Your character) for winning the War Games. However she is not some ordinary maiden but a warrior that is use to fighting, had her people of Tross really given in? She had been experimented on all her life, and is considered a demon and feared by many.

They have killed each other countless times on the battle field it has been over twenty years since the war broke out. Declaring it one after the other, in this fantasy world will they be able to put aside their differences? In this war infested world, where the strongest survive will the people of Tross and Zurik be able to unite or will they fall to ashes?

Either or she is considered the War prize of young (Prince) and is his fist wife. In Tross they may only have one, but in Zurik a King can have as many wives as he wishes. And he owns the female that he marries. She has no say or input in anything, they see each other as less then sentimental creatures.

Race: Firigin

female Firigin can be Fiyoma, Male can be Vargin, and a child can be Chirin???

BirthBySleep
08-07-2014, 10:39 PM
((This looks great, you said I get to pick race ))

Manic felt the since of pride he sat in his room pleased with the outcome finally after twenty years they had won the war. Not all of which he had been fighting in, running a hand through his cheery red hair his cat like pupils looking at the wall opposite side of him. His room is adorned with red silk window shades.

He had the Tross castle molded into what he wished it to be, it smelled of stone, sweat, decaying leaves and death. They had slain at least five thousand warriors. Sitting on his fur covered throne he looked at the door way expectantly a smug look on his face. The bitch she thought she could own him but now he had defeated her, he'd make her beg for forgiveness at his feet. All the same he might have to play nice and it irritated him to even think like that.

Now that they are husband and wife that is, she served no purpose other then to provide him with Heirs. Cold Manic played with the feathers on his neck allowing his tail to fall across the floor. It's feathered and long but it's primary feathers are sharper and can move on their own. His fingers and chest are adorn with scales that range from a grain of sand to a small copper coin.

His horns sprout on his head with pride the Firgin felt a sense of pride pulse through him growing impatient. His skin is a dark tanned and he sighed snapping his sharpen teeth. Picking up his goblet he brought it to his lips taking a long swing of it.

DEAFHPN
08-07-2014, 10:45 PM
((Takes spot, ooh they are interesting))

They had locked her in her room for three nights, already she felt the hint of madness pull on her lips. A glint appeared in her eyes her feathers adorned her neck all the way down her back past her hip and towards her rear. These Feathers ranged from dark purple to even darker purple, some arguably back. Her family had been said to have been blessed by the spirits. Yes that's one of the only reason why she is alive is become of her hair color.

Like all Firigin she had a feathered tail used for flying when they were in their animal form. Stretching her arms wide she scolded her claws gleaming at the sight of blood. To kill and maim is the only reason why she had been born. Born into the rich family to serve as an imperial guard. Already she let out a chuffing noise her fingers caressing the folds of her clothing.

They had 'sacrificed' her to appease the new royal family abandoning any claims to the throne. The children that would grow inside her stomach would become the heirs of Tross and Zurik all the same she understood little of this. The higher ups had ordered her to go into his chambers naked and he'd teach her what she needed to know.

She's pale and taller then most females her arms are longed and she has scars from her time in battle. Her chest is adorned with feathers, small scales follow up the side of her body. Standing naked inside of their adjoint rooms she tilted her head staring at the door. The two of them are suppose to be comrades now? No? That's not it he's her new Master. The old king had been slain in battle.

Slipping inside the room she stared at him her soft breasts moving as she breathed she had slipped a small knife in her left hand. Closing the door behind her she had been in this room many times. The only thing that had changed is the colors, instead of purple the flags had been changed to a blazing red, the walls had been stained with blood. How she liked the site of it.

"Hello, Master." she said Master drawn out she stopped half way in the middle of the room looking him over from a distance. He looked smug, pleased with himself, it annoyed her to no end. He looked like he might grow a second fucking head. Grinning she showed him her sharp teeth a look of disrespect.

"So you think you hold all the cards?" she purred at him like a Firgin. "But you made a mistake, I am not a princess of Tross." she stopped then sliding onto the bed resting her hands behind her head coy. "I am merely a weapon," she rolled onto her stomach her long legs taking up most of the room. " A warrior you probably met on the battle field," he would get in then. He had been duped, and he had signed the papers already.

BirthBySleep
08-07-2014, 10:58 PM
Manic is not all that surprized when she came to him naked, he had plenty of females in the past. He watches her, her body looks beautiful she dose not appear shaken or surprized, or even a little bit scared. That too makes him suddenly wary narrowing his eyes he says nothing drinking a long sip of his whine.

Somethings wrong here, she has scars thin ones all over her body, even if she is naked he eyes her chest looking at her nipples. She obviously has something in her hand and he can feel himself stiffen a bit in his place. Dumping his cup he sat up a bit straighter and watched her speak.

"Master?" He stopped himself then touching his beared face, compared to him she's less afraid then he'd origionaly thought. And the bitch he refered to is not here, the oldest daughter of the Tross clan. Her hair might be the right color but she is in no way a proper lady. A proper lady wouldn't have come into his chamber already naked.

She's too tall to, with thin legs, beautiful ankles, she is most deffinitly a really tall speciemen of his race. And then she dare show her teeth to him, "How dare you," he wouldn't stand for that at all and stood up from his place.

"So you think you hold all the cards?" she purred at him like a Firgin. "But you made a mistake, I am not a princess of Tross." she stopped then sliding onto the bed resting her hands behind her head coy. "I am merely a weapon," she rolled onto her stomach her long legs taking up most of the room. " A warrior you probably met on the battle field," he would get in then. He had been duped, and he had signed the papers already.

Manic anger is at once, "Dam your idiotic people we decide to spare your lives and this is the thanks we get?" he scolded her rounding on her he approached the bed grabbing a hold of her hand. She continues to speak not looking all that impressed. Her skin is soft and her breasts look plump, she has fair skin its pale. His fingers unconsciously reach out touching her stomach a bit.

"Yes, we've met before you killed a fine many of my soldiers," he stopped then she'd be dangerous. His fingers couldn't help themselves he touched her stomach gently caressing it before pouncing. Grabbing he reached for her arm pulling it out from behind the head and spotted the dagger.

"Really now?" he sneered at her face drawing it closer so his mouth is an inch above hers. With one knee he has her pinned his free hand grabbed a hold of her other arm pinning her to the bed. "You think I'd fall for that one?" he spat at her giving her a kiss on the forehead. "you have a lot to learn my dear," he snorted. "As if I'd fall for such a trap, even if you have a nice ass."

DEAFHPN
08-07-2014, 11:19 PM
Truth is she's not even a little bit surprized she had made him angry on purpose, she made the monster get out of his bed to come near her. He wouldn't be able to resist touching her, she is after all very beautiful with her thin face. But he to isn't as ugly as she thought he would be. Not that he's handsome, hes a son of a fool. Grinning she showed her teeth from her spot not bothering to put back the gritting mockery on her face.

"Spare? And whose lives did you spare?" she retorted giving him a harsh stare, "the people? I don't think so!" She scolded her tone becoming hostile and angry. "most of them fled into our allies country, leaving room for you tainted hens," she hissed from where she lay. He grabs a hold of her wrist holding her down. She can feel his eyes on her chest, and she rolls her eyes.

Still she gets an odd feeling when his fingers touch probing her stomach. His hands are rough from ware and tare like her own. The two of them are soliders, "The only difference is you won the last battle," she hissed her tounge touching her moist lips.

She is surprized that he admitted to that, a part of her wants to cut his boyish face, its stocky strong jawed and he has a wide forehead. He looks more like an elf then a Firigin. Not rough enough, she opens her mouth when he continues to caress her. Her eyes become distance, what is he doing? She had never before felt something like that. "Your not going to punish me?" she asked before he grabbed a hold of her wrist fighting her over her dagger.

His face is an inch from her's when she looks him in the eye staring into his matching orbs, With one knee he makes her grunt into it. Already she lets out a chuckle. Feeling him pin her to the bed. "That old thing? It's not meant to kill you," she admitted rather rudely, "It's a keep sake," she rolled her eyes feeling his sour breath on her face. "Besides dose it really matter if I have some protection? I don't know what your going to do to my body after all," she felt some pain as he kept her in place.

"Hmm I was hoping you would," suddenly he kissed her on the forehead making her dazed. "Why are you doing that for, stop it," she hissed becoming wild. "Ass?" her face turned a bit red she growled at him showing her teeth. "your nothing but a perverted Beast," she accused him grunting he's so close to her it makes her even more angry. "I am not a maiden, I am a warrior! Not a bed warmer," she howled. "What ever it is your going to do I won't let you!" She protested loudly. But he has her pinned.

BirthBySleep
08-07-2014, 11:38 PM
She is surprized that he admitted to that, a part of her wants to cut his boyish face, its stocky strong jawed and he has a wide forehead. He looks more like an elf then a Firigin. Not rough enough, she opens her mouth when he continues to caress her. Her eyes become distance, what is he doing? She had never before felt something like that. "Your not going to punish me?" she asked before he grabbed a hold of her wrist fighting her over her dagger.

His face is an inch from her's when she looks him in the eye staring into his matching orbs, With one knee he makes her grunt into it. Already she lets out a chuckle. Feeling him pin her to the bed. "That old thing? It's not meant to kill you," she admitted rather rudely, "It's a keep sake," she rolled her eyes feeling his sour breath on her face. "Besides dose it really matter if I have some protection? I don't know what your going to do to my body after all," she felt some pain as he kept her in place.

Manic didn't understand how she could laugh not in this situation still he couldn't look away from her. He lets her talk as she tends to do a lot of it, it annoys him a bit. She dose not seem to be afraid of him. So that's it, she has no idea that their suppose to have sex. It's how they join themselves as one. Well they didn't have to do the deed right away, he smirked letting out a laugh. "I didn't plan on ravishing you," he admitted touching her arms. "Thought you asking if you are going to punish, lets me know that you've done something worthy of one." He let out a fake sigh dragging out his voice.

"As for what I'm going too do to your body, not much today," he smacked his lips together looking her over. "Even if you are pretty I'd like to keep my man parts in place." he grinned letting out a cold laugh. Still she's stuck and he enjoys having all the power over a warrior. She seemed to understand that she's in trouble. Or at least she should be starting to at any rate.

"Why are you doing that for, stop it," she hissed becoming wild. "Ass?" her face turned a bit red she growled at him showing her teeth. "your nothing but a perverted Beast," she accused him grunting he's so close to her it makes her even more angry. "I am not a maiden, I am a warrior! Not a bed warmer," she howled. "What ever it is your going to do I won't let you!" She protested loudly. But he has her pinned.

He's right because she gets angry, "Don't worry we won't have any sex tonight," he repeats this but it dose not seem to calm her down. She's showing her teeth at him, and she's called him a pervert. "You do know that your pushing your fucking luck," he scolds pulling his hands away playing with the knife.

"So you were playing dumb you know what a male and female do in bed?" he lets out an amused chuckle. "That's right, which is why I decided not to go all the way today but I expect you to let me have your body eventually. That was part of the contract you are going to have my heirs."

He gets up from the bed crossing over to his chair, "You should hear yourself," he grumbled, "Your basically asking for it, besides I don't like one sided pleasure." He sat in his chair turning his attention back to his wine. "If you don't want to have sex I suggest using my robe over there," he points with his finger at the white robe that had been thrown over the chest at the edge of the bed.

"Nice nipples you have thought, so cute and pink." he teased looking over at her from where he smiled.

DEAFHPN
08-07-2014, 11:59 PM
"I didn't plan on ravishing you," he admitted touching her arms. "Thought you asking if you are going to punish, lets me know that you've done something worthy of one."

At once she could feel herself going silent, to be punished...She had been punished when she had been young had been cut with a knife when she had stolen some bread. They had trained her using a whip, she could see it in the corner of her mind. The hot pain that flashed in her memory. Sucking in a deep breath it became clear that she is pushing her luck he even said that he had no plans on doing her tonight at least. He repeated his words, with more venom saying almost what she had been thinking.

He's stolen her keep sake and she watched from her place on the bed, "No, but." She stopped then admitting it she hadn't planed on giving out that much information. It's only because he decided to spare her. For some reason he seemed to want to be on her 'good'side not that she had one. Heirs? And children she knew that babies are born from a Mother's stomach but she hadn't spent much time off the battle field.

Learning such things hadn't been dubbed important enough. "Theirs no need," she could feel her rune magic glowing around her fingers. At once her armor glowed appearing over her body becoming a physical object. This ate at her magic reserves just a bit, she had done this so many times. Her armor is a dark black on her arms with dark purple gloves, that cover over her breast. Underneath her armor is a soft clothing that prevents scratching.

A razor covers her face behind dark gray visor, she turns her attention to her Master her form completely hidden. "Thank you my lord," came her quick reply she touched her feet to the ground wondering what else he'd want from her. The calls of the battle field, the joy she felt when defeating an opponent. A sense of loss gripped her what would she do now?

What exactly is her purpose now, frustration built inside of her. Gritting her teeth her golden eyes turned to look at him as she snorted. "My Master is their anyone you wish to eliminate? My soul purpose is to kill," she knelt in front of him like a knight. "I can kill anyone you wish of me My King," she's bowed in place her fingers itching for anything to happen. It's been over a week since she's shed any blood.

BirthBySleep
08-08-2014, 08:19 PM
Manic paid very little attention finally some humility from this witch, he smirked content in his place he drained his goblet before picking up a grape and biting it. They had been imported, a favorite of his. They cost a fortune but then again he did have a large fortune for himself, and that had just doubled.

Hearing the whirl of magic, he could feel the electricity in the air it made him smile. Turning to watch her through narrowed eyes he felt his grin becoming twice fold. The armor became physical, so that he could view it at his lesver. "It really is a fine craftsmanship who made it for you?" he asked watching her content as a tom cat.

She looked like he knew her as, the two of them hadn't met hand on hand in the battle field. He had been watching her, quick to strike out on her own even in the heat of battle. She had a hoard of corpses at her feet. Grinning he let out a soft sigh he knew that she is quite cable, "What am I suppose to do with you my kitty cat?" he mused out loud watching her stroll over to him.

He could see it now he had made her mad but he didn't care. It's clear she knows whose in charge now. "Hmm? Not now," he mused he reached out cupping her face he grabbed her bringing her close. Sensing her impatience, before she could do anything he forced his mouth on her successfully shutting her up.

Kissing her hard he could taste her scent smelling her scent he forces her to sit in his lap bringing her close. Without warning his fingers trace up the side of her armor caressing the softer more vulnerable parts. It really is ideal, he should find the man who made it and try to make a line of them. These armor had been part of the reason why they had held out so long against them.

Even the softer parts are made out of a super powerful material that reflect arrows. He didn't care if she could feel his pride pressing on her legs. She's his now and he has every right to do with her how he wishes to. That and shes a bit more interesting then his usual concubines."Such nice hair, it's so soft," he purred pulling away at long last from her lips. "You taste nice,"

He found that praising them is the best way to get what he wants. Putting on the charm is natural to him, bringing his lips closer he trails a harsh kiss on her neck sucking until he leaves a bruise. "Don't worry I'm not a vampire," he chuckles scratching his face on her skin. His hands hand wandered up to where the armor captured her chest. Their isn't much that's visible. But still he wanders over it grinning now.

DEAFHPN
08-08-2014, 09:45 PM
((OOC:The spoiler idea I decided to use it))

Hearing the whirl of magic, he could feel the electricity in the air it made him smile. Turning to watch her through narrowed eyes he felt his grin becoming twice fold. The armor became physical, so that he could view it at his lesver. "It really is a fine craftsmanship who made it for you?" he asked watching her content as a tom cat.

Katherine heard his curiosity she isn't dumb, "Viscount Smith," she spoke reluctantly she knew what he was after. But now that he's her King, then she must abide by his whims. He seemed to be a lot more pleased with her all of a sudden. Narrowing her eyes she could imagine her hands around his thick neck.

"What am I suppose to do with you my kitty cat?" Rolling her eyes he's not the first to talk to her that way. "My Name is," she stopped herself then going silent. He is more then just a higher up he is her King. Granted that she still isn't use to him being here. Even her King hadn't been so frivolous with her. And usually only the drunk Bastard and rapist spoke to her in such a manner.

"Hmm? Not now," he mused he reached out cupping her face he grabbed her bringing her close. Sensing her impatience, before she could do anything he forced his mouth on her successfully shutting her up.

Kissing her hard he could taste her scent smelling her scent he forces her to sit in his lap bringing her close. Without warning his fingers trace up the side of her armor caressing the softer more vulnerable parts. It really is ideal, he should find the man who made it and try to make a line of them. These armor had been part of the reason why they had held out so long against them.

This kiss is hard and sudden she reacts badly to say the least nearly hitting him on the back of his head. But his mouth is hard demanding, she lets her king take her his warm breath engulfed it's rough she struggles trying to get out of his grap. But his hand keeps her in place.Tangling her lips tingle from his taste, the rude intrusion leaving its harsh mark but he wasn't done yet.

Suddenly she found herself in this idiots lap like cat, so he did intend to make her his property? All the same his fingers had decided to wonder up her side, she can hardly feel them. But enough to make her tense up her shoulders bristle as he plays with the material that protects her.

But she knows what he's really doing he wants to see the armor. That is why he had ordered the guards to strip her of her dress she had been wearing. They had dolled her up with some sort of perfume, done her hair everything to her displeasure.

Something is prickling her in the leg and she's not looking at him, goddamit did she have to put up with this manhandling every day? What is she a horse to be ridden? Frustration she bares her teeth at him turning to look him in the eye. She is half way to opening her mouth when he purs. He actually purs, she stars dumbfounded at him."Such nice hair, it's so soft," he purred pulling away at long last from her lips. "You taste nice,"

Really? Did he think that? She found herself staring away from him. This king, "I am a warrior," she told herself bluntly. Is this what it means to be a lady in waiting? Well she's not waiting. She had never understood what they had been waiting for exactly.

Putting on the charm is natural to him, bringing his lips closer he trails a harsh kiss on her neck sucking until he leaves a bruise. "Don't worry I'm not a vampire," he chuckles scratching his face on her skin. His hands hand wandered up to where the armor captured her chest. Their isn't much that's visible. But still he wanders over it grinning now.

Suddenly he dose something else harshly he begins sucking on her neck? Wrinkling her nose she can't help but hold onto his shirt as he dose this. Really is this all? This isn't so bad, even if it weird to have someone suck on her neck. No not weird, disgusting she dose not know where he had his mouth last.

It hurts a bit but nothing to make her uncomfortable she makes no sound as he works. His beard scratching her neck it makes her feel itchy but she stops herself from scratching. "That itches," she spoke in a bored tone.

Suddenly his hands are back moving constantly they can't help themselves they find their way back up to her front. Her chest but she can't feel them but still feeling them makes her cheeks and to her annoyance her ears go red. "I have half a mind to strike you but I suppose I'd be sleeping in the dungeons then?" she still speaks in a bored tone the redness on her face having disappeared.

BirthBySleep
08-09-2014, 08:29 PM
((The plot is moving, your turn whoop))

"I have half a mind to strike you but I suppose I'd be sleeping in the dungeons then?" Manic snorted letting out a rather dark chuckle, "Oh my what a high spirited Ass I have here," he said ass rather loudly. Taking his time he didn't dismiss her just yet he still wanted to play with her for a little bit longer. Unknown to her some of his most loyal subjects are waiting for his command.

"I want to know where you stand but enough talk," he ordered briskly picking up his goblet he fed her some whine ignoring any protest she might give. After he's done he helps himself to some more grapes eating silently. After about half an hour passed he grew bored of the silence, "Go now," he ordered snapping his fingers.

Once she left without saying a word he turned his attentions to where his human hired man waited behind the viel. "You may come out now," this room has been designed to be completely sound proof. So he can say do what ever he want's to.

His man Jin watches silently lowering his cross bow, "I think she knows her place but that won't stop her from killing you, maybe," he shrugged his shoulder's he wasn't alone the man had a massive serpent around his shoulders.

"We can always kill her later if she dose not agree to be my wife," he leaned back in his chair so that it's pushed back easily to reveal a trap door. "How are you doing friend?" a low grumbling hiss is his response.

A massive head pushes his way out of the whole the large serpent glowing yellow irish glew in the light. He had skins like a dragon that ranged from dark blue to lighter shades of green,greys the basilisk opened his mouth. "You must be careful my lordssship," the snake hissed.

"This one's bite may be toxic my King," the king of snakes looked content all the same. "However, sssshe is too have your babies perhaps having her favor would be mossst ssssensible indeed."

"Yes," he scratched his chin a grin growing on his face. "Let it be so I shall try to win her over with my charm," he turned watching the slithering serpent disappear back into his hole. "Besides I have enough friends to eliminate the witch,"

"If she becomes a problem." grunted Jin with amusement.

DEAFHPN
08-09-2014, 08:49 PM
"Oh my what a high spirited Ass I have here," Katherine had slept in her chambers well on the floor anyway's she's not use to the disgusting softness of the bed. It kind of reminds her of Manic and she hates that. Goddammit the fat king would grow double the weight if he devoured all those grape things.

It had been the day before yesterday and she couldn't stop thinking of that feather faced bastard. What an idiot! Who did he think he was? More importantly why didn't he just kill her and replace her with a lady then?

They didn't look that appetizing and what is more irritating he made her sit on his lap for a long time. Yes stress is the word she'd use to describe this situation and she's never felt it like this before all she's had this weird feeling since being in his company. It started off in her stomach and made her have a bit of a flush on her face.

"I want to know where you stand but enough talk," The goblet had touched her lips, the goblet of the king. Not even servants are allowed to touch in back in her day when she had stood at his side as a guard not as a mate. She toyed with her hair having showed, and brushed her hair.

That alone is a pain in itself, "Go now," He said! She folded her arms letting her angry empty disappear. She whisked it away as she walked bare footed into her garden. Like a hesitant deer the grass is green here every kind of flower. Her breath is taken away as she strolls into it smelling the flowers that blossom here.

Picking up one of the many training sword's she had insisted she brought it into the air using both hands. Her grip is tight steady she moves like an elf the blade gliding through the air. Striking at an invisible enemy. Slowing down isn't one of her objectives, "My lady," she heard someone say.

Not turning around she feels the uselessness of this dress staring down at the pond. "Do not disturb me again," the old Firigin goes deathly silent. She practices all her moves swiping through the air bringing her sword down. Jolting to the left her pace increase the dress hampers her movements making her feel a bit clumsy. Still she jumps on a rock turning to face the firgin.

The Firigin is waiting for her on a bench at her feet is a yapy white dog that bothers her. "What do you wan't." Still with one leg in the air she turns stretching until it hurts bringing her sword around so she's facing the opposite way.

"My son, has married you things are different now," she let out a harsh laugh. "Maybe but they won't stay that way for long." she turned looking over her shoulder at the shocked Firigin.

"You are not a lady born and bred are you?" She asked after a while a servant had brought a loaf of bread and sat the table with raw fish to her delight. They had been seasoned, and theirs a bunch of sausages, fruits, and to her dismay grapes.

"No," she strikes even harder through the air, "and yet I am," she stopped walking closer theirs some pain in her wrist from moving. "I am a soldier," she stopped short at the bench. "I was never meant to have children."

BirthBySleep
08-09-2014, 09:08 PM
((You forgot to say that you were at the table like we said in pm))

"No," she strikes even harder through the air, "and yet I am," she stopped walking closer theirs some pain in her wrist from moving. "I am a soldier," she stopped short at the bench. "I was never meant to have children."

Strolling in Jane had heard mostly everything she had been ordered to keep an eye on the Queen, and the old one. Strolling out of her hiding place her snake like eyes watched the pair this is almost too delicious to pass up, "He will take you into his bed at some point," Jane stopped short watching her stand near the bench.

She had the features of a snake all scales all over her body, she adjusted her feathers so that they fluffed up her hair is cut short green to match her scales. "Good Morning Queen Mother," she bowed, "I mean retired queen," she whipped around and looked at Katherine. "I can see why he didn't mind putting up with you thought," she snorted circling the two of them. "However if it was up to me I would have had you killed by now," she picked up the old dagger that had been an old heirloom of sorts before grabbing it and stabbing it where her hand was about to be.

"I am not afraid of a scrawny ass bitch, try to kill my king I'll slit your throat," Jane yelled at her loosing her temper she jumped on top of the bench faster then lightening. "Your not worthy of my King," she roared at her showing her teeth.

DEAFHPN
08-09-2014, 10:24 PM
((Whoops sorry))

Katherine didn't remember inviting her to come speak with them. "Silence is a strong virtue," she recanted letting her anger known. "I didn't ask you for your opion snake skin," she spat narrowing her eyes she could see the scar she gave Jane the skinner before. She had earned the nick name snake skin because she liked to cut her enemies up after battle.

She had been in plenty of fights but what she had seen had made her sick, Retired queen? That sounded offensive even to her own ears. She watched her circle her and she rolled her eyes if she wanted her dead she'd kill her. Katherine didn't bat an eye lash at these posturing but she could hear the nameless Mother gasp behind her.

"Jane stop this behavior at once," hissed the woman, "You will address me as Lady Harma," she snarled. "Not retired queen," she folded her arms over her chest. "We are having a lunch," she scolded sharply.

Harma huh? Katherine eyes darted to Jane feeling her dress disappear as her magic sparked into action replacing it with her armor. "Worthy? And why do I need to be worthy of that slug?" she snarled leaping into action she jumped over the table landing on her feet behind Jane. Turning around she rose her left hand summoning her blade.

"My honor has been insulted, their fore I declare a duel," she snarled pointing her sword at Jane. "To the death."

BirthBySleep
08-12-2014, 05:01 AM
Silence is a strong virtue," she recanted letting her anger known. "I didn't ask you for your opion snake skin," she spat narrowing her eyes she could see the scar she gave Jane the skinner before. She had earned the nick name snake skin because she liked to cut her enemies up after battle.

Jane anger did not waver but she felt her importance grow in her mind. What did this pale doll have that made him wan't her so much? It's disgusting that he can touch such a milk fed idiot such as she. Still she knew better then to speak more if she survive what was about to come she would be killed for bad mouthing this wench. But then again Jane badmouthed just about everyone who came her way.

"Jane stop this behavior at once," hissed the woman, "You will address me as Lady Harma," she snarled. "Not retired queen," she folded her arms over her chest. "We are having a lunch," she scolded sharply.

Jane ignored Lady Harma it wasn't meant to be disrespectful to her, but she didn't have the time to stop in her attack, "That will not be happening stand aside," she would test her metal all right.

"Worthy? And why do I need to be worthy of that slug?" she snarled leaping into action she jumped over the table landing on her feet behind Jane. Turning around she rose her left hand summoning her blade.

"My honor has been insulted, their fore I declare a duel," she snarled pointing her sword at Jane. "To the death."

Janes temper boiled over and spilled out of her ears, "STOP YOUR MOUTH! Your worse then a leacher!" Sher shrieked but before she could move the Bitch jumped over the table before summoning a sword to her aid. She had moved so very fast she can see the blade behind her.

"We shall see wench," she countered before lashing out at her with her dagger. She wasn't stupid enough to accept her duel outright. "PERISH!" She shrieks sending a blast of wind magic straight at her. "To death!" She shrieked swinging her sword she slashed at her arms.

DEAFHPN
08-12-2014, 05:15 AM
"We shall see wench," she countered before lashing out at her with her dagger. She wasn't stupid enough to accept her duel outright. "PERISH!" She shrieks sending a blast of wind magic straight at her. "To death!" She shrieked swinging her sword she slashed at her arms.

Katherine saw it coming the angrier Jane got the sloppier her attacks seemed but still the dagger she has is sharp. It cuts lashing at her but she saw that one coming from a long distance off. A sword and a dagger? She could almost laugh and her eyes lit with the rush of battle, her blood seemed to be on fire with excitement.

The blast of wind magic hit her in the face it wasn't strong enough to knock her off her feet. But it was enough to irritate her. "Perish? Really?" she spoke her tone calm the wind made her face sting like ice. She grunted she had felt such pain before but she had to admit it had been a brilliant move.

The dagger landed hard on her armor it would have landed a nasty cut if not for the pressure suit taking the damage. It might leave some bruising later but that would be all. She grinned swinging her sword what is Jane playing at? She approached charging straight to her before slashing her sword.

She forced Jane back at the table at which by this time Lady Harma had left the table and had marched back to her room screaming for some guards.Swinging her sword with strong fluid strikes she changed stance making herself a smaller target and began to chase her back closer to the table in an attempt to trip her.

BirthBySleep
08-12-2014, 05:24 AM
"Perish? Really?" How Jane hated that belittling tone but to her shock this fragile looking doll has a lot more skill then she had initially thought.What's more so her dagger seemed to cause some pain but not enough. The armor prevented any penetration and she could see the pure joy of battle on her face.

This person enjoyed the heat in the moment, for her battling is her passion the reason why she lived. It's clear now, theirs no way this person can become a wife. To bear child after child, this wild swords women might as well be a man for all goodness sake. Not that theirs much of that in the world, "Fuck," Jane curse her King had been wrong about her.

That's when a huge sword nearly chopped her head off it landed in her arm causing enough pain to make her see red. Gritting her teeth back she stumbled nearly following over she hissed showing her sharpen fangs. "Dammit!" She screamed with rage trying to use her claws but she might as well not bother attacking. Slash after slash her arm is cut stabbed with the tip of the blade.

Hot blood drips down her arm and the blade kept on going. Her armor is crude compared to this mastership before her. If Jane had this armor no if they had it, they could conquer anything in their path.She had no choice but to move backwards she didn't have time to look when she slammed into the bench.

DEAFHPN
08-12-2014, 05:32 AM
Katherine watched Jane hit the bench, "You loose," she rose her sword keeping her posture she brought her sword stopping just at her throat. This Jane is obviously in pain had being beaten by her. She's not an average soldier, "I've been trained since before I could walk for the sole reason to kill," she informed Jane in a cold tone. "I have no intention of sparing your miserable life," her anger grew she didn't move just yet.

That's when the guards arrived with Harma. "Please Katherine don't kill her, she cares alot for Manic that's all," A lot? how much so is that? Lifting up an eye brow her eyes did not move from this scrawny fool.

"Silence," she ordered, "I will not put up with this, no queen should. My rank has changed there for this challenge must be met, Jane knows this when she drew her dagger." it's true if you tried to kill royalty or even threatened them it meant an instant death.

Her fingers did not hesitate when her blade drew back and swung with all of her might. The sound of flesh tearing flesh split the air blood splattered everywhere. Spilling onto the streets into the flowers. Some hit the ground her head rolled landing in her lap with a thud. Her gaze did not leave the horrified look of the queen.

"It seems as if Manic did have someone in mind for me to kill after all," she walked past her blood stained the front of her armor. Walking past the guards their eyes did not leave the scene before her. "Hand feeding me one of my most hated advisories, how generous of him,"

BirthBySleep
08-12-2014, 05:43 AM
Tross is more religious and follows a series of strict rituals that most married couples have to go through. Mostly he had been more then a little egar to have a few months to himself, this is generally spend partying and drinking late into the night. But he didn't have that much time to spare. Thought he had left his brother in charge he did feel a little bad that he had sent Jane to her death but she had been more then a little reckless as of late.

Still they had been child hood friends and he did feel a little bad. A little bad meaning he had sent double her families pay out to silence them. More so he seemed to have earned a little more respect from the people of Tross and even from Katherine. Jane had infact killed Katherines youngest brother.

He had just been a boy he hadn't even had his whiskers yet. The young Firigin couldn't even lift a sword let alone be a threat. But Jane had an odd way of fighting and he knew she had always been a bit crazy. He had watch her loose herself every year, becoming more mentally unstable.

In the end Katherine had spared him having to put down Jane himself. Still he had stripped himself of his armor and laid naked inside of a hot spring. Letting out a sigh he smirked as a pretty naked women brushed his hair with shampoo. He had summoned his wife to his side and awaited her.

"nice work," he picked up some shrip seeing the view of the sea from here. He could see the houses made on top of one another. Some leaves pulled in the wind making a loud eerie sound. Jane...finally she had been put to rest. Their had been a lot of talk of putting her down, at least in this rate she had died 'in' his service. A honorable death.

DEAFHPN
08-12-2014, 05:57 AM
Katherine wasn't all that surprised when he summoned her it had been a week since she had killed Jane. Their was no hiding it, no cover up in fact it was almost as if people are thank full for what she did. In the end she learned it had been a mercy killing Jane had basically gone mad but they had allowed her to fight. She's determined to change that make a law about it if their wasn't one already.

Mental disturbed people shouldn't be allowed to fight. All the same she had abandoned her usual wear which is her armor for a more suitable one. A long slender white dress that she had been given by Manic. Yes Manic had insisted she wear it today, she had brushed her hair what more did he want? But Apparently he wanted a long she had been summoned to an odd room that smelled of soap, candles, food, and people she didn't know.

Thought the guards appear to be scarce when she opens the door. Katherine blinks and sees a naked human rubbing shampoo into her husbands hair. Not being that surprised she kind of got some grip on who this man is.

A self absorbed king that would make them rich, and had plans to conquer most of the world. Using their combined might. She did not have to dismiss the human she's already headed out the door. Her magic shines around her carrying away her dress but leaving her undergarments on.

She slips into the tub on the opposite side of her husband before turning around showing him her back.

BirthBySleep
08-12-2014, 06:07 AM
"My, my what a beautiful Firigin you are," he whispered watching her from where he sat his arms hugging the edge of the pool. She walked in almost naked he watched her his eyes falling to her breasts they are hidden beneath a bra that has laces on it. He watches feeling hunger grow deep inside of him.

One step after another Manic watches her fall into the pool. The water wraps around her and he didn't notice when the human had left. The smell of candles he inhaled them deeply watching her turn around and show him her back.

She's slender tall, perfect, godly almost mostly her skin is milky smooth a bit pale for his taste but he dose not give a shit anymore. Truthfully he's enjoying the scenery a little too much still he's pleased she had agreed to come to him.

Approaching then he watched her skin brushing his lips onto her neck his hands snaked around her waist forcing his bare tan stomach onto hers. Friction, they rubbed together he grunted not willing to let her go just yet.

He controlled this by using his hands to keep her in place. His lips moist continued their work his hot breath tickling her skin. Smirking he tasted her skin his fingers began to move their rough and find their way into her left bra. Grabbing the soft flesh they go to work playing with the nipples.

His breathing quickens he images her is about this time too, generally he gives her a small squeeze. "Your fucking beautiful," he'd give her that at least if this is going to be their first time. Or at least maybe they'd get into some fore play. Female Firgins loved this, the chase, the touch.

Most did anyways.Grunting he bites at her ear, "You look all pretty when your dolled up," he whispered rubbing his face onto her neck smothering her with his scent. The water splashes a bit his tail swipes to one side. "Tell me what do you like?" he wasn't buying the all I don't know what to do act from before.

DEAFHPN
08-12-2014, 06:30 AM
"My, my what a beautiful Firigin you are," Why did he have to say that? She'd rather just have him do it and get it over with. Thought she had come to him she knew what he wanted. Truthfully she is a virgin she knows that the two of them have to kiss, but what she did know about sex she had learned from Manic. And it isn't much she knows that two specific parts of the body have to mix.

Some of the other women, Firgin's had told her some basics but in all honestly she dose not know that much. Still she decides to let him do the work and find out just how much it will hurt. So far it wasn't all that bad, just a bit embarrassing to be honest. Manic gives her no warning when his hot lips brush onto her neck his rough hands finding their way around her. Touching her with his hot tanned stomach.

Katherine cannot keep the gasp of shock when he touches her from leaving her mouth, what is this? He rubs on her creating some friction she grunts feeling his hot arms, his stomach shove onto her, their bodies are touching one another it's so heated she feels a bit dizzy from the tub. But quickly gains her ground by biting her lips.

Like an animal almost it's like everything gotten a thousand degrees warmer, like hard electric shock pulsing through her veins. Like how she felt on the battle field but a thousand times stronger. Her thin arms are trapped under his massive ones her fingers clutching at the sides of the pull. Spilling water here and there, she loose all sense of control.

Making her make these weird sounds they just come out of her, she's unable to stop and he adds one grunt with hers. His rough molding hands keep her in place, and it feels good she's lost all train of thought.

Touching her with his lips he kisses her skin occasionally his fingers move roughly playing with the folds of her bra. "Wait," she whispers but his fingers move going to town on her nipples. Jerking she nearly pushes Manic over when he touches her nipples. Her tail can't move because it's stuck in place. Suddenly he squeeze her tightly making her feel even more of his heat. "Your fucking beautiful,"

She hardly notice what he says hardly registers it in her brain suddenly he bites her ear startling her. "Hey," she scolds her tone stiffening, "I didn't put up on any make up just brushed my hair," she spoke calmly despite how hard her heart raced. How red her face is, she splashes some water a bit.

"Tell me what do you like?" What? Did he mean by that? "Kiss me more," her lips felt dry to her. The hot steam felt nice, the water made this feel so incredible.

BirthBySleep
08-12-2014, 07:03 AM
((if anyones wondering I did have permission to 'control' her character but I more or less controlled some of her reactions so you can still post a reply to this. Why? Well I found it silly that she didn't 'react' when he touched her, it felt kind of half passionate, so yeah feel free to write a in-depth- reply also into the next morning like we planned,))

We should also come up with some terms for female, male, and child Firigin, also I hope this is vague enough.))

She hardly notice what he says hardly registers it in her brain suddenly he bites her ear startling her. "Hey," she scolds her tone stiffening, "I didn't put up on any make up just brushed my hair," she spoke calmly despite how hard her heart raced. How red her face is, she splashes some water a bit.

"Tell me what do you like?" What? Did he mean by that? "Kiss me more," her lips felt dry to her. The hot steam felt nice, the water made this feel so incredible.

Katherine had been wonderful reacting how he had wanted her to. And what's more she seemed to be feeling it. The pale faced cold laced Firigin is not able to keep her normal composure this makes him smile he kisses her hair he hadn't heard her telling him to wait as he did have selective hearing. All that same he waits now, "Really? I would say you don't need it then," he spoke satisfaction in his voice. "I'm going to have to beat them off of you now," he pulls his hands away from her.

His fingers touch her nipples as they retract tracing over her lower stomach caressing her, up and down his touch commands her body to him. He is the Master after all she may be Queen but his word is law, the two of them tolerated each other. But now she had begun to respect him only a little, even that is enough.

Enjoying how red face she got, how flustered she is he can see her face in the mirror on the side. See her body it's slim long. Scars cover her body here and their his fingers trace one his lips move obediently down her neck beginning to suck her feathers taste like they've been recently shampooed. His hands go to work unsnapping her bra her breasts fall free from gravity.

He looks at them they are pink swollen and puckered his fingers decide to touch them then grabbing them in full. At this rate Katherine should be ready for him by now, but he decide to force himself to wait. Now isn't the time for that, he pinches her nipple getting the right sounds out of her as her reward.

Like the Master he is he dominates her body pinching, kissing her nipples as slow or quick as he wants to. Time passes by them and he can feel his impatience growing but he keeps it in all the same. Careful to make her feel as much as he can, he kisses her chest working his way up.

Like a rare treasure, he guides her using his finger to bring her out of the pool pinning her down on the cold floor. Looking down at her shes breathing so terribly hard now he can't keep his eyes off of her breasts.

Katherine has such a pretty face to but their just so cute he can't help but admire them. His fingers touch them she flinches opening her mouth. At once his lips begin their conquest sucking his tongue finds it's way inside of her mouth.

Touching the top of her teeth working on her gums. His feathered chest pushed onto her's feeling the sensations he presses himself harder onto her glade to feel the warmth. His mouth continues their work having to break apart on occasion. Their heat has gone mindless their sensations wild, giving into to their natural urges.

She begins to touch him slowly at first her fingers grazing his body from time to time. He's aware of it but he's to busy working on her skin to take much notice. Somehow they manage to strip themselves of all their clothing. His mouth kiss leaving a trail of butterfly kisses down her neck. Using his arms he crawls over her leaving a trail of sharp kisses all over her body. He stops on occasion biting, teasing the skin.

Katherine tastes a lot like apple tree oil, he loves the taste he uses his tongue to lick her there, his free hand touching her wrist. Her fingers before he knows it he has her pinned, grunting he could hear her breathing tighten. Clinging onto his back he hisses when her claws tear at his skin. Grunting she says something but he dose not hear it. Pushing the two of them begin the final act of the night.

Manic begins to sweat holding her hard he kisses her roughly. Manic can tell she is tiring but its almost over. After repeating several provocative motions he makes sure not to force his body onto hers too hard.Finally when he feels his release the pressure in his body slackens the two of them remain together like that for some time. Still he touches her hair keeping her in place.

Kissing her one last time this time he kisses her slowly his lips brushing hers, he massages her mouth blinking his eyes onto her face. "You will be a Mother of many, my dear," he whispered to her glade he had chosen her after all. This wouldn't be the last time the two would share passion. He had no desire to break her, just share this moment with her. Bringing a blanket over the two of them he decide to lay beside her.

DEAFHPN
08-12-2014, 09:40 PM
((Race is Firigin, female Firigin can be Fiyoma, Male can be Virigin, and a child can be Chirin??? ))

Katherine feels his rough hands can see his face standing over her, what once had been ugly takes all her focus away. Her eyes find herself looking at the roof his fingers brush over her stomach feeling her up curiously. They rub causing friction making her moan in response, she can't help but let out a half purr out of her throat. Unable to keep it in, her face is heated he has her trapped beneath him now.

How his fingers play with her nipples he seems to enjoy seeing her in the mirror, a type of weird fetish maybe. His fingers are curious now tracing over her thin scars massaging her she keeps her voice low making soft sounds of content every now and again. The pleasure is growing, she can feel the thrill becoming more wilder by the moment.

His chest is carved his feathers and nipples are puckered scratching her body her fingers are motionless at her side for sometime. But eventually they find them selves around his sides gently touching them she grabs with surprise when he kisses her on the neck. Sucking roughly not caring if he tasted feathers.

At once she feels shame when her bra is loosened, "Don't look," she hissed half awake half high on pleasure. Her voice sounds strange even to herself she lets out a loud sound when he rubs her nipples together. At first it's from surprise her leg clutches at the floor trying to gain friction she knees him in the stomach a bit but not to stop him. More out of surprise then anything else.

Then he's grabbing them, holding them she can feel them jiggle a bit she looks away at once staring out across the opposite end of the hall way. Gulping nervously her fingers claw at the floor, "That's." she muttered not keeping it out of her voice this time. "Embarrassing," she hissed.

Suddenly he's pinching her making her call out, her voice intensifies getting louder. This only seems to encourage the King even more. He dominates her pinching hard enough to make her nipples swell, hurt a bit but she likes the way it feels. Suddenly his hot breath and his tongue are on her nipples making her eyes widen even longer. Her body beats against his panting heavily, hard but he holds her back down suddenly sucking even longer.

His tongue goes around her breast make it even hotter, wetter, and moist. Her face is so red she thinks she might faint. "King," she whispers, grunting it's almost impossible now to keep herself from crying out. Everywhere feels hot, electrified, and she can't keep still her legs keep moving. Squirming beneath him, her breath has become labored. The sense of pleasure is over riding her normal reserved attitude.

Some time passes by she can feel his frustration growing. Manic moves all over her body sometimes he kisses her there. But before she's sure of where he's off touching her somewhere else. Her legs are pulled apart by him he's tracing her inner thy making her purr even louder. Grunting she tries to pull the hair out of her face. He's so focused in his task, he looks so pleased.

Kissing biting, she's kissing him on occasion but he's clearly in charge. A long hard kiss he plays with her pushing his hot wet tongue inside of her lips. Breaking down her barriers he dominates her making her struggle to breathe. Just when she's pretty sure she's going to choke he withdraws. Gasping, "It feels so good," she's breathless what else is there? And how come she want's to feel it all?

The passion goes late into the hour, he's suddenly ripping off her panties throwing them away.This time she feels no embrassement he's not exactly timid but she never thought he would be. At first it feels weird to have this done to her it even hurts a lot and she's clawing at his shoulders ripping into them. Biting her teeth she gasps with pain some tears leak out of her face.

Moaning heavily he moans with her this time, feeling him shove himself onto her they cling and push molding together. "Ah," she pants heavily blinking back her tears, not being able to stop her bodies reaction. He breaks her down to her most primal level, claiming her body for his taking but that had been the entire point.

He pounds into her making her sweat, he's heavy and she's tired. "Get off me," she growls feeling some pain in her lower back. Sucking in some breath she quite's when he looks at her face. It seems as if she's become the apple of his eye, and he looks at her. Still she avoids meeting his gaze directly.

Kissing her one last time this time he kisses her slowly his lips brushing hers, he massages her mouth blinking his eyes onto her face. "You will be a Mother of many, my dear," he whispered to her glade he had chosen her after all. This wouldn't be the last time the two would share passion. He had no desire to break her, just share this moment with her. Bringing a blanket over the two of them he decide to lay beside her.

This time the kiss is different it's longer, a lot more gently for some reason she can feel herself loosing all sense of reality. Like a limp cat she swoons into him closing her eyes. Longing, she feels his taste, he tastes so good. Smells of a strange scent, a perfume or some sort perhaps? She loves his smell, he's rough but gentle in some areas.

Closing her eyes she feels so utterly exhausted, her back hurts pain shoots up and she grumbles hiding her face with her hands. "Shut up you," she scolds him unable to keep it out of her voice. "I can't believe I did that, that's so embarrassing," she said it, and he want's to do it again? "But it did feel good, except the last part," she grunted wincing it would be sometime before she'd be able to walk normal again.

"Fuck I won't be able to walk for a week," she protested grunting she rolled over onto her stomach but did not try to leave just yet. He's pulled a blanket over her, a kind surprising jester. "Well see about how many babies," she scolded rolling her eyes. Babies? Her? Babies! ughhh!

This post was so long I decided to use spoilers

DEAFHPN
08-12-2014, 10:05 PM
------------- Three Day's Later---------------

The young Fiyoma yawned opening her jaws to sport her sharpened teeth, she couldn't believe that so much time had passed since she had become his prize. More or less she hadn't been introduced to all of the royals quite yet. So they had decided to have a feast in her honor, sitting in Manic lap she's sporting a purple shirt adorned with white crystals, underneath is a white laced shirt. She also has a white skirt with no shoes, it's too hot for that. The recent heat wave had grown more concerning as of late.

The great hall had been decorated with all sorts of shiny silver objects, from here she can see outside. Almost all the fat tradesmen, businessmen, merchants had gathered on the left side of the table. All the ones from Tross anyways. On her right are the ones from Zurik had also decided to show their faces. Still she can't help but frown a bit as Manic had insisted on her sitting in his lap.

Apparently a common thing done in Zurik still all the pain had gone away already. Still she found herself wearing a little more make up then before. A silver bracelet is wrapped around her fingers. So far no one openly addressed her, and she's fine with that. Still its a bit annoying having to sit in his lap.

She knows most of them from the left side, Sir Abirment, Sir Richmond, Sir Carlos, Sir Tin, And Sir Potroast, not to mention Sir Donalhugeh, and last but not least the farmer from down the street. What was his name? Peter? She wasn't sure, he represented the farmers in Tross. She had no idea who the others on the right side are. Their dressed in armor, and look more like a war council then business men.

Their all Firigin of course, as if they'd invite other races to their table at this important time. Sniffing she frowned smelling an odd taste. "Wait a minuet my King," she grabbed the bottle the waiter had been about to serve. A gift from Sir Abriment no doubt. He looked nervous, and pale faced.

"This, drink is poisoned," she scolded giving him a hard stare. "I haven't seen your wife as of late," The shock on most of their faces is clear, her fingers are still wrapped around the cold glass.

"I beg your pardon?" Sir. Abriment scolded jumping to his feet he had withdraw his soul blade summoning it. She snorted narrowing her eyes, "Do you really want to cross swords with me?"

BirthBySleep
08-12-2014, 11:36 PM
((Takes SPOT)) eh the one for male is a little funny lol. :D Hehe so I think Vargin sounds more masculine ;d ))

It's too hot, sweltering even to wear a shirt so he's settled for pants unlike most of his men. He's showing off his muscular body, in a Firgin tribe showing off your muscles is a sign of your superiority, youth and potential readiness to find a mate. Back in the tribal days anyways, most of his kingdom is set in specific clans and each one of his Vargin are a Representative from each clan. He promised them riches, and he gave it to them.

They gave him plenty of Vargin to fight for him, armor, rare metals, and what ever he asked for. In this chamber his Basilisk pet wouldn't be able to reach him in time encase a battle broke out but he didn't have to rely on him. Already archers sat on all sides of the room positioned behind carved pillars from the balcony. All the maids, children had been ordered to stay inside of their rooms.

See while Tross had been defeated by his Kingdom it isn't the worst thing in the world that can happen. See if a male takes a female into his bed, a Fiyoma he has to provide food shelter for her and any children she has. And it must be a female of proper age, so rape isn't common even among their own people.

Mostly because paying for more then three females is a burden sometimes most families can hardly afford two of them. Most Firigin live in Clan's with an animal, or other creature as the crest.In Zurik snakes are worshiped the King of snakes a basilisks are not to be harmed, however if one dose attack you it is considered an honor to be defeated or to defeat one in battle.

Truth is he preferred a nice breeze not constant heat, it made for short tempers, dumb decisions and hot tongues.

"Wait a minuet my King," she grabbed the bottle the waiter had been about to serve. A gift from Sir Abriment no doubt. He looked nervous, and pale faced.

"This, drink is poisoned," she scolded giving him a hard stare. "I haven't seen your wife as of late," The shock on most of their faces is clear, her fingers are still wrapped around the cold glass.

"I beg your pardon?" Sir. Abriment scolded jumping to his feet he had withdraw his soul blade summoning it. She snorted narrowing her eyes, "Do you really want to cross swords with me?"

He stopped when Katherine said something she had sniffed before, but he had thought she had been smelling him. No doubt unable to keep her nose pointed at any other males, he had the best aftershave, cologne money can buy. At first he thought he had not heard her correctly at once theirs an explosion. Every Vargin on his side leaped to their feat brandishing their sword.

Every guard had their arrows notched and broke out from their hiding places. At once everyone is standing up. The waiter looks like he might faint the human drops it almost but Manic catches it with his mind magic. Abriment he knew this man he hadn't thought he'd oppose his rule.

"If your wife is missing speak, for even if she is an attempt on my life means death." Still killing him made him have a sour taste in his mouth. The man is important for negation talks, "However killing you would be pointless if you were forced into doing it, but I am wondering how my Mate managed to smell the poison before my taste testers,"

DEAFHPN
08-13-2014, 03:26 AM
((Yeah it sounded too much like virgin to me now that I think about it, nice idea that fits a lot better, also we should come up with some more ceremonies message me))

Suddenly every Vargin has jumped to their feet at once her clothing glows transforming into her Alpha gear. Yes her armor had a specific name she had a lot more on her mind as of late all the same if an arrow came her way she could deflected it away from Manic. The thing is even if he is an ass most of the time. She's figured out if anything happens to him the next Firgin to be on the chopping block would be her.

Still even catching the object with Manic mind magic shows just how much he is the king. Truthfully he had been born to rule with an iron fist. This only seemed to encourage that statement. It had taken her not very long to figure out why he had her kill Jane, why he decided to keep her. It's more then just about the armor, he want's someone to help him rule over the hearts of the people.

Abriment too is important to that cause having him on Manic side would help a great deal, "If your wife is missing speak, for even if she is an attempt on my life means death." "However killing you would be pointless if you were forced into doing it, but I am wondering how my Mate managed to smell the poison before my taste testers,"

Abriment lowered his head, "It's too late now anyways she is probably dead by now anyways," he bowed his head looking down at his hands. "Two days ago I received a letter that if I didn't try to poison the king they'd kill my Nena, it's not that I wanted to poison you I had no choice in the matter."

Katherine knew better then to speak now but she didn't move off of her king. "They probably killed her before they sent you the letter," she stopped then before continuing, "The best thing to do is to tell us what you know."

Ambriment cleared his throat, "The man wore a gold mask over his face, he wore fantastic robes of the finest material I've ever seen," Katherine felt her hands tighten. She knew of who he spoke of. "The kingdom of Moria," she stopped enemies of Zerik since their birth, now that they had claimed Tross they saw them as an even bigger threat.

BirthBySleep
08-13-2014, 06:08 AM
Abriment lowered his head, "It's too late now anyways she is probably dead by now anyways," he bowed his head looking down at his hands. "Two days ago I received a letter that if I didn't try to poison the king they'd kill my Nena, it's not that I wanted to poison you I had no choice in the matter."

Manic closed his mind off to the word watching him with his yellow eyes his Vargin haven't moved from their post. "You will still have to be punished, for now you will sleep under lock and key in the dungeons." he snapped his fingers. "I understand in different circumstance you would be important for unity, however you are a liability at the moment." At once Embrin, Holkin stood up.

The two Vargin storm over to Abriment on either side, wordlessly they bind his hands with a strong rope before forcing him down to his knees. "If I am to spare your life you have the choice of blindness of castration," Katherine is still sitting in his lap using her armor as a shield her body is cool enough but he grabs a hold of her arm leading her off to the side.

"If the Kingdom of Moria wants a fight will give them one, however due to our laws they cannot out right attack us for another six months. All of the nations have signed these agreements, so they used trickery and kidnapping." his voice seemed to be the only one in the room now.

"Let everyone know that Moria has basically shitted on our door step, and threatened to kill your new king. I expect all of you to band together during this trying time," he walked past Katherine. "Meet me in my champers when the light from the sky disappears ," With that he headed off accompanied by at least ten of his advisers.

"Sir," red faced Sir Carlos is keeping pace with him his eyes filled with dread. "My men will revolt if I tell them they have to go into battle again," he stopped shortly after him. "Most have not yet recovered from the war."

He stopped turning to meet his eyes, "Then what do you suggest we do instead?" he asked his tone becoming thoughtful. They circled around him advisers from both sides of the coin.

DEAFHPN
08-13-2014, 06:33 AM
Katherine hated this but she knew he couldn't loose face now. Image is very important to a king anyone who'd tell you otherwise isn't royalty. It's why they had kept her alive her purple hair is a sign of being blessed by spirits. But still she really has no say so and she knows better then to say anything. Abriment had always been kind, what more so he is a doctor. Blinding a doctor would be out of the question but castration?

Manic leads her off of him with one arm to the left side of him. Another war already? Is this really happening? Did that mean she'd be expected to fight? No they wouldn't let her fight now besides the people of Tross couldn't fight another war. It would be basically Zurik fighting Moria on their own. Tross had lost it had been a one sided fight even with their advanced weaponry.

"Come with me," ordered Sir Richmond but he wasn't alone two from Zurik came to stand behind her. Out of it she allowed them to create a large circle around her. The guards had descended from the stair case to form a large ring of at least twenty around Manic. The truth is Zurik out numbered them ten to one but all Firigin abide by the same rules, or at least some of them anyways.

Somehow she finds herself inside of her chambers already their are guards posted outside in the gardens they aren't even penetrable from the outsides. Since the people from Zurik had come they had already started to build a wall paying people nearly double what the work is worth. Did they know about this from the start???

She turned her eyes to Sir Richmond and the two that had come with her, just what is Manic thinking all the same she rests her head on the bed. "Another war," she whispered thoughtfully.

BirthBySleep
08-13-2014, 06:45 AM
Manic rubbed his eyes their is no choice, their is no way that causing a war now is a good idea. His own men would follow him into battle but that would leave him with only about half the amount of soldiers, not to mention the also had to protect Zerik. Still it would take months if not years to get an army big enough to protect both borders.

They had bothered him late into the night and the sunset is almost at an end.The bright red sky looks like blood. He could almost see the fires of wore burning now but no not this time, being King meant you had to make the hard choices.

But all he had is three months, most of the veterans had died beaten down from his Knights, his personal team only two had fallen. One had died from an infection the other had been taken down by Katherine. Yes Katherine. Rubbing his eyes Jin stood at his shoulders smirking a bit from his place.

This lead to one thing, a champion to represent him. "A champion that is what we need, that is the only way to solve this without a war," he tapped his papers staring off into the summer breeze he had decided to claim the place as his own. This is the room where he and Katherine had first done the deed he had transformed it into an office of sorts.

"So it seems as if she's grown fond enough of you to save your hide." he had also made Jin in charge of making tunnels for his special friend. Opening the door he could hear the sound of the Basilisk beneath the hatch.

"Nice to ssssee you sssire," the snake spoke poking his head out of his hole. Jin looked at the giant snake before he smiled. Omir let out a sharp intake of breath, "Thisss is most favorable try not to screw it up, as you say"

"He's rubbed off on you," Jin grinned snickering from where he stood. Still Manic scolded, "Perhaps I should leave her alone for a bit,"

Jin let out a harsh laugh, "Having sex with her will make her go into heat, this is your time to get working on the next generation." Still even as Jin said this his best friend he stared off into the distance.

"We must have a tournament let it be known that their king is in need of a champion the winner will receive compensation for their family whether they live or die."

DEAFHPN
08-13-2014, 06:54 AM
Half a sleep she' laying in her feathered bed it's made out of a soft white fluffy downy, their are at least eight pillows, three sheets.Once for when it's two hot which it is, and two others to cover her when it's not. Still she can see the the bare walls that had been left in the colors of the clan of Tross. A swan i carved into the wall a giant bird looking down at her. The floor had been painted over to a dark purple kind of like glass but harder.

Bear skin rug had been thrown in front of the fire place and she had just noticed she had her own hot tub not that she knew how to use it. Servants came in and out of the room bringing her fruits, food, and fish of all sorts. She couldn't name most of them and they had left her a bar of food, not to mention juice, whine had been taken off the menu for some reason. She couldn't be pregnant yet but they preparations had already been made.

Sir Richmond had long ago left her chambers but four Knights had been stationed outside of her room. Not soldiers Knights that had been hand trained, or hand picked by Manic. He seemed to have suddenly taken a much bigger interest in keeping her alive. Still she didn't feel as hungry as she should be it's hot thought so its not out of the ordinary.

Closing her eyes she drifts in and out of consciousness now and again nodding off her eyes startled open in the almost darkness. Now is when Manic would come to her once the worries and speeches are over. By now they'd have a plan, she rolled onto her side looking at the door that their rooms shared.

BirthBySleep
08-13-2014, 07:04 AM
Manic opened the door with a slight push two guards stationed outside. He had used the outside entrance rather then the one from the door that connected both rooms. Slipping inside he's not surprised to see his Queen laying on the bed. She's laying on her side her legs stretched out he looks them up and down.

He can hear his guards turning to look at him they nod to him not speaking he sits down on the bed looking at Katherine. In this state she looks a lot younger but he knows that war, death, and blood took it's tole. Like it had on Jane, his and her people another war just isn't in the cards. But just encase he had them double the guard, and also start training new recruits.

Word would be out everywhere in both Zerik and Tross that he planned on having a champion fight a one on one battle if it came to it. His fingers touched grazing her finger he took in a deep breath absorbing her skin. He didn't love her, nor did he particularly care for her. The witch with the wicked tongue well at first anyways. It appeared as if had tamed her he grew bored quickly before deciding to lay besides her bringing him into his arms.

Taking in her scent he sniffs her hair inhaling her strong scent. "Hmm," he thought out loud his hands wondering down her side tickling her ribs. "Wake up," he demanded rather tensely.

DEAFHPN
08-13-2014, 06:43 PM
Katherine felt something brush her skin it's hot and warm, she knows this scent rather quickly she opens his eyes and shoots him a glare. His fingers have found their way around her hips. Touching her rather hard on the back she gave him a scowl. "So your going to wake me up even when I'm sleeping?" she scolded giving him a scowl still she hadn't met him in his chambers as he had asked her too.

She's really close to his body now he's dragged her to him but she finished the space between them this time giving him a fierce kiss on the neck. A half sleepy one as well she pushed her lips onto his feather's feeling his taste. The sound of her liquid lips touching his neck sent a shivers through her, she found her own arms finding their way around his body rather hesitantly at first. They kind of retracted once they grazed over his chest. Finding their way to his chest feather's her clothed breasts are pushing firmly on his chest now.

Her legs are tucked closer her tail swishing she has him partly pinned as their both laying on their side. Her breathing has already intensified when his fingers wonder through ticking the side of her body even more still. "That itches," she scolded him this time bringing her mouth closer she nipped at his nose. "Your lucky to have any left," she spoke looking at him in the eyes with a feirce stare. "I hear your in need of a champion," she knew it would be stupid to offer up herself.

He needed her alive anyways, so that idea isn't even an option. "Who are you thinking of?" she asked feeling the friction between his skin. She feels her fingers playing with his feather's feeling him besides her, this is different then the last time. She brings her mouth closer kissing his neck not brave enough herself to kiss him on the lips she feels herself shift weight so she's on top. Panting heavily she grumbles a bit, "Last time I couldn't walk after," she muttered into his chest.

The foreplay she liked that, but...the 'ending' bit she isn't sure about.

BirthBySleep
08-13-2014, 09:41 PM
Manic felt a immense satisfaction at her kissing him the first is rather aggressive, she smells of apples the perfume his people had provided for her. They knew he loved the taste, a slower one grazed his throat her sounds made him smirking feeling her hot breath on his throat. He could see her shiver, "Don't tell me that your cold," he scolded her feeling her fingers wonder through his handsome chest.

Who is the pervert now? He thought chuckling to himself, he liked having her attention. The sounds of her lips felt more erotic to him now then before. He let her work on him smirking to himself as he felt her breasts push onto his chest. "It's almost as if your trying to seduce me, its a good thing were married," he commented he knew she would ask eventually. He looks it just won't do in this heat wearing so many clothes.

He watches her breathing get faster and he blinks did she just try to bite him? Perhaps she wasn't under his spell like he thought. "Be careful," he scolded her half heartidly but still he watched her rather carefully his tail is on his side he watches her now seeing her eyes mix him with a fierce look. How interesting, most of the Firigin's he courted with didn't look him in the eyes for so long.

"Hmm you know you are very curious you have no need to work ever again, you could just stay in the palace protected forever. But it seems to me as if you need a job to do," Manic spoke something to occupy her. "I have a few in mind, but were going to have a tournament to see whose fitting its the least I can do anyway."

He grunted suddenly thrusting her close before kissing her through her clothed dress his lips brushing the soft fabric. Already his hands went to work pinching her through the clothing rubbing his thumb over the now hardening nipples. Her response is to feel his chest on her own he's holding her with his only free hand. The two of them are determined to touch one another. He gives in letting her kiss him on the throat.

"That's because it was your first time wasn't it? During your first time your far more sensitive." Manic scolded rolling his eyes,"The second time shouldn't hurt, not that you told me." he rolled his eyes watching her. Already he could feel himself getting rather excited before she could protest he pushed himself up using his arms to keep her up right he suddenly rushed down to her skirt running his hands over the curve of her but.

His fingers wandered finding their way to her underwear, "Lets hear your voice one more time," he watched her this time pressing a hard kiss on her mouth forcing her down onto the bed his fingers still kept under the soft folds. When he began his work he couldn't wait to hear the sound of pleasure. "It's too early for you to," he kissed her once more running more kisses on her cheek planting one hear and there.

"To call the shots, my pretty little swan," he cooed to her his fingers still doing their work, "Call for me," he grinned. "You can do that at least,"

DEAFHPN
08-13-2014, 10:03 PM
"Don't tell me that your cold," Manic damn him he always caught every little thing. She couldn't hide anything from him. His nose is two sizes too big, his temper is too sizes too short, and he's rather smooth tounge. She knew what he wanted but he could be a little more romantic then that, she hadn't use to care about such things. All the same she didn't mind as much as she thought she would, or knew she should.

"It's almost as if your trying to seduce me, its a good thing were married," Katherine rolled his eyes, "As if that would stop you," she scolded not that she wanted him to stop anyways. A King did what he would, and since she didn't get any punishments as of lately it must mean she's doing a good job. Still all the same it's hard to concentrate with all of his chatting. "Be careful,"

"Hmmm? I thought you could handle me?" she blinked her eye lashes at him rather innocently faking it she let out a fresh set of giggles. Smirking at him she threw back her head and laughed, it's more like a dark bark then anything. A humorous laugh, "Your so stubborn, the stubborn king," she scolded her eyes staring at his smooth face. "Your not the only one that can play games," she whispered into his skin slowly hesitantly kissing it, she began to suck like he had the other day on his arm.

"Hmm you know you are very curious you have no need to work ever again, you could just stay in the palace protected forever. But it seems to me as if you need a job to do," Manic spoke something to occupy her. "I have a few in mind, but were going to have a tournament to see whose fitting its the least I can do anyway."

She ignores him biting him a bit not enough to pinch the skin but enough to show him that she's not as weak as he might think. Still she changes to another spot above the swollen mark, "eh I suppose this is going to be another cat joke, I'm getting tired of them," she scolded, "Don't you have anything else-

He grunted suddenly thrusting her close before kissing her through her clothed dress his lips brushing the soft fabric. Already his hands went to work pinching her through the clothing rubbing his thumb over the now hardening nipples. Her response is to feel his chest on her own he's holding her with his only free hand. The two of them are determined to touch one another. He gives in letting her kiss him on the throat.

"That's because it was your first time wasn't it? During your first time your far more sensitive." Manic scolded rolling his eyes,"The second time shouldn't hurt, not that you told me." he rolled his eyes watching her. Already he could feel himself getting rather excited before she could protest he pushed himself up using his arms to keep her up right he suddenly rushed down to her skirt running his hands over the curve of her but.

Suddenly he kisses her on her breast making her gasp, she's unable to keep it in. Her eyes feel watery from the heat. Blinking, yes it must be from the heat, the white fabric is soft, cool it keeps her cool. But he seems determined to reclaim his position not that she's protesting already she can feel herself stiffen.

Waves of pleasure and pain wave through her, he pinches her nipples making her huff, "Manic," she complained through a gasp, "Don't make me make those embarrassing sounds," she protested her face hot, already Manic is getting itchy fingers for they've gone on their own acord and she finds herself lifted up. Her fingers latch around his chest, she can feel the slap of their skin touching eachother hearing it in her ears.

"Manic," she grunted her teeth grinding together, "Ah," she huffed it escaped her lips the sound of pleasure it felt, odd even in her own ears. The sounds he managed to get out of her, still she is not able to stop them. He's inside of her skirt getting right down to business his hands are hot, and she struggles to keep her arms over his, he has her pinned soon enough on her back.

Suddenly she hears her voice let out a whimper, it made her want to hit herself in the head. She feels herself stiffen when his fingers find their way into her underwear "Manic don't make my voice- Ah," she shouted louder blinking back her tears, the emotions grew she didn't want them to. Her fingers dug into his shoulders on either side. "Manic," she hissed, "The guards will hear,"

His fingers wandered finding their way to her underwear, "Lets hear your voice one more time," he watched her this time pressing a hard kiss on her mouth forcing her down onto the bed his fingers still kept under the soft folds. When he began his work he couldn't wait to hear the sound of pleasure. "It's too early for you to," he kissed her once more running more kisses on her cheek planting one hear and there.

Still Manic did not relent his fingers continued to pleasure her demanding stealing her sense of reserve. He stole even more of her, making her call out loudly despite her protests. Kissing her hard he shut her up muffling her. Their breathing became more intensified as his fingers dominated her making her grit her teeth pant, her legs squirmed wiggling around. "Ah," she huffed feeling them making her do even more embarrassing things to her.

So she let him hear her, not that he could stop it the gates had open up and he kissed her now and again making her body feel even more hot. She swayed her hands clung to him she felt his warmth all around her she felt her magic grown she whisked away her shirt, her skirt staring up into his face. "To call the shots, my pretty little swan," he cooed to her his fingers still doing their work, "Call for me," he grinned. "You can do that at least,"

Katherine dug her claws in harden then she needed to, "Shut up you Bastard! I'm letting you do these things to me," she protested loudly hiding her face in his shoulder. "Don't you," she hiccuped when she felt him continue his work. Grunting she gasped, "Ah," she protested hitting his hard rough, soft shoulder with her head. Gritting her teeth her grip tightened scratching at him. "Manic," she whined calling out his name for him.

"You win," she closed her eyes then trying to hide the waves of embarrassment that flew through her, "Shut up you cheeky Bastard," she hissed at him kissing his shoulder a bit, the sound she made Oh fucking great, she'd never hear the end of it now. And he wasn't even half way done yet right? His fingers kept dancing making her call out even more. "Dammit," she panted her breathing so hard, "well you," she kissed him then shutting both of them up.

BirthBySleep
08-13-2014, 10:19 PM
Manic grunted he didn't care if the whole world heard, "Let them hear," he grunted, "They all know who you and I belong to," he grunted roughly, "Your voice is so sexy, so increddible," he whispered out loud but still he had no intention of letting her go now. Not only after they had just started but he knew that wasn't really what she's asking. Still it's cute to watch his little doll protest, it makes him want her even more then before.

That and she had been upset, it's obvious now he can tell, by the tears in her eyes and how she wanted to please him so much. It made him wonder if perhaps she cared for him more then she thought she did. That made him feel a sense of wanting, pride, and it made him feel even more important. That's what it meant to be a husband and wife, to be important to one another of course the physical side is important to.

But that's not a problem with the two of them, that's for sure he grins wickedly"Ah,"she says he loves to have her hot, underneath him to feel her legs squirm side effects from an overdose of Manic he let out a half chuckle shutting himself up with a hard wet kiss he continued his work proudly not at all daunted from the task at hands.

His hands clawed at him he could feel his manhood getting more excited by her not that it hadn't already started. Just looking at her made him want her even more. And like that her hands clawed ripping into his skin he could see her naked shoulders. It hurts her claws but he dose not care infact it makes him even more impatient. Makes him want her more, she's hot, naked almost beneath him.

He grunted gritting his teeth but put up with it, perhaps he deserved that one. But he didn't care she knew how he is, and he's not changing for no one. "Shut up you Bastard! I'm letting you do these things to me," she protested loudly hiding her face in his shoulder. "Don't you," she hiccuped when she felt him continue his work. Grunting she gasped, "Ah," she protested hitting his hard rough, soft shoulder with her head. Gritting her teeth her grip tightened scratching at him. "Manic," she whined calling out his name for him.

He took a break then letting her curse him, she could hate him if he wanted to. The two of them could continue hating eachother if that's what she wanted to pretend. The two of them could both keep pretending. It's not that he disliked her he didn't know her well enough to dislike her, or hate her. All he knew is that he wanted her body, he wanted her near that should be enough.

Even after he heard her sounds from working on her, heard her hiccup what she said he said nothing letting her rant, wave call his name. In the end he had gotten everything that he wanted Jin had been right, they all are right. He's a lucky Bastard he gets a beautiful wife with a very nice ass, breasts, body. She's going to bear him lots of children.

"You win," she closed her eyes then trying to hide the waves of embarrassment that flew through her, "Shut up you cheeky Bastard," she hissed at him kissing his shoulder a bit, the sound she made Oh fucking great, she'd never hear the end of it now. And he wasn't even half way done yet right? His fingers kept dancing making her call out even more. "Dammit," she panted her breathing so hard, "well you," she kissed him then shutting both of them up.

Still he didn't say anything not to confirm anything because neither would she. "My Swan, " he said instead he can tell she's embarrassed but it just makes him come closer. He enjoys feeling her lips on his shoulder. He loves hearing the sound, the sounds of her touching him, the rustle of the bed. The sound of her labored breathing mixed with his own.

The scents the smell, he's an addict really but she bit him earlier it had hurt a bit but he hadn't let her know that. Her lips pushed into him his fingers on either side of him he lowers her to the bed his fingers kiss her hard on the lips dominating the play, his fingers move tracing her thy her leg in round circles.

Her scent is intensifying and he grabs a hold of the last bit of clothing before wishing away his own. Descending on top of her he finds his way with her. Using his body to push himself on her the two of them are both groaning as one, he looses track of time. Pushing, pulling, throbbing, kissing clawing, hissing, biting at one another. The two of them are lost in a tangled body of limbs, heat, kisses and passion.

But he'll keep on pretending he saw nothing, he'll keep on pretending for now at least....Until the day came until he couldn't anymore.

DEAFHPN
08-14-2014, 12:02 AM
Katherine sat alone it had been a month and a few weeks since she had become married to Manic. She had spent time with him on occasion. Sitting besides the rushing of the pond hearing the water fill up her ears. Their leaves, and candles decorating the fountain. Their's herbs of alavora plants growing out of the ground.

"How are you doing Lady Katherine," Marry asked brushing her hair, her personal hand maid one of many. She let her comb her hair in the silence, she hadn't seen her family well they weren't really her family. But it wasn't as if she wished them ill, none of them had ever tried to harm her. Or be kind to her, it's not as if it bothered her.

The fountain has a giant dragon sitting on it, Manic had given her a job of learning how to be a Mother. She had grown use to carrying for under supervision occasional of little Chirin. The first one is Atab he's a wiggler she has him in his arms. Holding onto him she kisses his soft feathered head. Most of his body is covered in white downy, his face is round his eyes too huge, he looks more like an owl at this point.

He lets out cute baby sounds that she had become accustom to, "My aren't you fussy," she scolded him gently. Hear the woman sat without their shirts on wearing nothing but a loose shirt the heat wave had ended but its better for the babes to be feed with the feeling of feathers, and skin to skin contact.

Atab let out a sound of protest making her smile, "Your going to be full grown soon," she cooed at him making soft chirping noises in the back of her throat. "Come on," he let out a giggle, "Aren't you a strong one," he's touching her on the face his tail brushing like a content cat he lets out a laugh making a rather funny looking face.

"Katherine?"A voice startles her making her knock over some candles with her tail. She freezes the Firigin look up from where they are laying, most have black underline on their eyes, tanned skin, pale skin, feathers, dark hair.

Lady Harma walks into the room her feet carries crosses the border, "So, I've been wondering," she stopped besides her dipping her fingers into the pool. "When you are going to tell Manic," her face flustered a bit.

" I have been trying to think of a way, it's just a lot harder then I thought it would be," she muttered kissing the baby. One of the other Fiyoma are feeding a fussy Chirin who started to cry, Atab started to follow it making a fussy face. Obviously smelling the milk that dripped down the babes face.

"Hush now," scolded the Chirin's Mother out of the corner of her eyes she tried not to look at Harma who patted her on the wrist.

"The first is always the hardest," Harma sighed, "I suggest you do it, let me look at you," she picked up the baby scooping him up in his arms. "I suggest you get to it, show me," Face flushed she moved her fingers to her shirt lifting it up to show a two inch sized stomach. Harma is beaming looking very proud indeed. "Go tell him, tell him," she said in a happy voice. Katherine smiled at this grinning a bit all the other Mother's are smiling. They come over to congratulate her, to talk to her.

BirthBySleep
08-14-2014, 12:20 AM
Manic stared at this pus filled locus that had been forced to his knees, "So you are the dimwitted fool that tried to have me executed," he scolded looking at the man he had been unmasked thrown aside they had found the letter in his chamber. Using an undercover informant a child hood friend Jin, had caught him writing to some assassins to eliminate him.

"We did not know of this trickery," they are seated in the high council room in the meeting place between Moria and Tross. The King of Moria had decided to show up but its too late to withdraw as he had already claimed the battle. The old king is young he has a mop of red hair and looks like a monster next to his wife. Who looks like she must have come from Tross at one point or another.

Here great trees lined the arena type area, people of all sorts and races had gathered watching from the crowd. All sorts of being from here if a fight broke out both armies could intercept. The ancient place of meeting had been used he could see witch lights floating lazily here and there.

"Yes, yes as you say," Manic scolded, "We are on high alert and we don't wish for another war." he continued watching this worm before him. His face is pale and his hands have been bound he has dark hair but he is not of their race. He is an elf of sorts, "They wished to puppet us into a fight, let it be known that we have combined out efforts to finish this."

Jin watched him beneath this place he could hear the giant snake moving just encase, he'd hate to use him in a fight. If he agreed to it, sometimes the basilisk could be rather moody sometimes. Behind him he could hear the river flowing and see the people of Moria sitting on the opposite side of the bank. The river is what separates Moria and Tross.

"This elf must be dealt with accordingly," Agreed Kringin the King drew his sword and descended from his thrown. "You risk mass casualties for your people what do you have to say?" he demanded, "We shall give up the mines on the right side of the river as compensation and as a gift," It's what he'd do if he had been in this position.

"Their will be mass casualties can't you see he's a liar! A blood raged fool!" He yelled back at them. "He won't stop until where all dead," Manic could say the same about their people as well.

"Their will be no war," Kringin spoke loudly so that his people could watch him, "We haven't gotten along, but this is...we do not wish to fight another war. For the past five years we have enjoyed peace." he growled looking at the elf with anger. "The people of Zerik and Moria have always been fighting, he is no different then any other king who sat on that throne." he rolled his eyes.

"You Zerik are trying to kill us, you won't stop your campaign."The elf spat, his eyes burning. "I know you won't." he yelled trying to stand up but he can't. The vines holding him in place grow tighter around him.

"And the fight shall be scheduled as a friendly competition instead of a death battle," he had already chosen his champion.

Kringin rose his sword high above the elf's head and brought it down upon him, the sound of a thud as the head hit the floor. "Let it be known I have decided their will be no war and I will sign the contract." he reached out with his hand picking up the blood off of the dead elf.

Using it like a quill he scribbled it on the parchment, "The fight shall be a friendly competition." Agreed Kringin like nothing had happened no one cheered, or booed them they just stared stone faced.

"Yes, friendly," Manic agreed watching the king wipe the blood off of his sword with not so much as a batted eye lash.

DEAFHPN
08-14-2014, 04:08 AM
Queen Katherine had been wearing clothing from Zurik attire wearing a white shirt that had a brozen rim on the top. Their are lighter white lace that is obviously see threw. Wearing white is a symbol of being recently married for her people. So she combined both aspects using golden hoops for her earings. She had gotten them recently pierced. Strolling down the walk way she ran her fingers lazily down her dress flattening it.

For some reason she can't see her guard's near by and it makes her take pause. Every bump or crack in the road had her high on alert. Being pregnant made her wary and she still has her hand's on the door. The voices behind her the sun warm sunlight she clear's her throat. She knew how to fight, but she didn't have her weapon. Also while being pregnant she can't use her magic.

Her fingers fashioned around the lamp post picking it up in her hands she grabbed a hold of it like a battering ram. Sneaking closer she flattened herself onto the back side of the wall and looked. Blood, she can smell it now spilled all over the floor. Is the body of her dead guard their throats had been cut.

Trophin, Grizmin, Hiptad, and Riymond lay dead on the floor their faces open they didn't put up much of a fight. Their faces looked frozen in place and saliva dripped from her face. The attacker or who ever killed them appeared to be no where in sight. She cleared her throat tightening her grip on the walls she made a run for it. Rushing past she ran down the hall way her feet carried her hard to where she threw herself at the door shoving them open.

Racing she ran straight into a crowd that circled her when she heard the pounding of foot steps behind her. The sound of an animal giving chase, and he wasn't alone. A giant bear from Moria charged her. On it's back is a goblin dressed in his own sheded skin he has a spear above his head and is shrieking at her in a high pitched goblin voice.

Her people scream scattering like ants.

BirthBySleep
08-14-2014, 10:04 PM
Manic turned, "What now?" he growled drawing his great sword a single red handle with a brilliant white sword. "It seems as if I've been tricked," he countered staring at the Moria King through narrowed eyes. That's when he heard it the sound of some more screams, he turned his head watching his queen run. A giant bear is chasing her.

"She's pregnant!" He shouted loudly, he had known for three weeks already probably before Katherine herself had known. But he had been waiting for her to tell him, at once his guards are charging towards the bear. The King of Moria is frozen in his place and is shaking his head.

"Are you even the king, it seems as if your subjects are rebelling!" He shouted at him his voice hoarse. All the same several arrows are shot at the bear. A lot of his men are charging it but theirs not much that can stop a charging bear. That's when it happened the great snake broke free pushing his head out of the sewers.

The massive behemoth hissed loudly his head peering out of the hole, everyone froze their swords drawn. Already the Morians and his people had started to fight, blood spilled the street the bear roared in pain but came to a stop at the giant snake. Katherine has fallen onto her hands and knees breathing hard.

Around her at least fourty of his guards form like a giant shield."I am the KING Spirit of the snakes," he growled his voice burning in his throat, "I have possesed a king of my kin," he growled slithering out of the whole. "And will eat anyone who harms Lady Katherine," he opened his mouth and lunged at the bear swallow it whole and alive. It screamed, but the snake had already swallowed the roaring bear. Men trembled falling to their knees his rider had been tossed off thrown onto the ground.

Already Manic can feel sweat dripping down his back he watched the people gawking at the monster that hey saw.

DEAFHPN
08-15-2014, 01:30 AM
Katherine raced down the road her eyes wild the great bear of Moria gave chase mouth open she could hear it grunting. It's dark cruel eyes behind her, she threw what she had in her hands at the bear hitting it in the head. It smacked him hard she didn't look to see what happened the roar of the crowd is almost deafening when she reaches the edge of the platform.

Already arrows fly past her head, Guards come rushing to her aid, bringing their weapons. She wasn't stupid, she wasn't usually afraid in battle. But now she has a second life inside of her, no magic to defend herself. Her guards are dead and Manic...Manic is too far away too do anything they send a wave of magic pulsing out of their feathered arms.

Their great horned mob bellowed, shrieked and roared at the approaching bear. She had seen the carnage one bear can do in battle to their own people, and to them. Like being killed by a snake, killed by a bear in Moria is one of the greatest honor you can achieve in your life. But she had no intention of being killed by either.

That's when the giant snake appeared like an apparition, and it spoke. Katherine couldn't believe it, she clung onto her guards. "Dammit, all," she cursed out of breath on her hands and knees. Just what the hell is going on here? The Morians and her people have already broke into a fight, but at the sight of the snake everyone's blood goes cold.

That's when the massive snake lunges over head swallowing the bear hole, she can hear it's desperate please. Hear the roar of the crowd getting louder, but it's cheers and not screams. Their cheering the snake on. The goblin's face is one of horror and it looks like he's about to shit himself.

BirthBySleep
08-15-2014, 10:54 PM
Kringin didn't look please. "ENOUGH! No one is to attack King Manic and his pregnant wife," he yelled into the crowd. "That is not honorable, it is cowardice," he hissed glaring at the Goblin that looks like he might faint. "I don't know who told you to attack Lady Katherine but I order you to stop."

The Goblin gulped nervously, "I," he stopped sounding confused. "I don't remember what happened all I remember is that theirs blood everywhere and Knights of Tross laying on the ground," he admitted looking at his king in confusion.

"Someone, probably an elf is trying to get us to fight one another. But their will be no war no matter who they kill," he didn't look at Manic . But Manic could feel his own magic swirling around his fingers his partner looked down at them with a great realize. All of Moria is trembling at the might of this great King snake.

Even if it hadn't been posses by a god, this snake is huge. And Kringin is not dumb enough to waste his people's lives. "Were going home before I have to give up half my country to end this blasted war," he roared pointing his fingers in the air. It's what Manic would have done. But still a part of him wasn't buying the whole innocent act. It's like everything Kringin has done is basically call out for war.

It's even worse of an insult for him to think that he'd just let him walts on out of here, "I am not falling for it, I don't know...what your playing at but I don't believe your innocent." His great friend growls at them.

Even if he didn't believe that this giant snake is a god. He really is a terrifying opponent. His people coward hunched over. Even some of Knights look like they might faint, "You, that Goblin will pay with his life," Roared Manic walking over to him with his sword at his side.

The Goblin didn't move he's licking his eye balls nervously, "I didn't know what I was do- Manic punched him in the face. The crowd cheered loudly.

DEAFHPN
08-16-2014, 12:10 AM
"My Lady Stand behind us," Growled Gringits the young Firgin had been recently pointed a captain. He was young, and had been chose as their champion. They protected her not batting an eye lash at what they saw she had no idea about the giant snake. He hadn't been on the battle field, why not? Well if he's a god for him it would be stupid maybe even wrong to interfere?

Still she said nothing she could hardly hear what Manic is yelling at the other King anyways but things don't look good for a peace anyways. Still neither of them wanted to loose face, "What about his Mother, what about Harma? What if," Katherine spoke up suddenly what if this had been all of a trap.

The Guards turned to look at her, "Go check on Lady Harma of Zurik," ordered Gringgits at once ten of his men went into formation running along the line. The other watched the retreating Morians cross the boarders. People from both Tross and Zurik are booing them as they cross the boarder line.

BirthBySleep
08-16-2014, 12:23 AM
Manic punched the goblin two more times, his king had abandoned him. Hadn't even protested for him to save his miserable life. Because theirs no way he's going to allow it, Manic eyes are glowing with magic he lift's his sword up before stabbing the goblin hard in the gut. He let out a cry of rage stepping on the wound.

How the goblin howled, the people kept on cheering with each punch, "MANIC, manic!" They called his name getting louder, and louder by the moment. Blood stained he spat on the goblin and glared at him with such hate. "I should feed you to my friend," he growled people where chanting the name of the god behind him.

"Glizmar," They called the god of snakes, the name boomed on their tongue as the snakes true name is revealed he turns ignoring the crowd before disappearing back into the hole. The chants, cheers grow louder when he swings his sword expertly above his head and throws it over the goblins throat. In two strikes the goblin's massive head hits the ground.

He kicks him over rolling him on his stomach with disgust. Spitting in the air he turned and rose his sword. "Manic, MANIC!" They called he felt a rush of adrenaline. "We will prepare for war, build the wall as high as we can."

"BUILD THE WALL!" Everyone cheered chanting it over again climbing over the dead bodies of Morians, he's reminded of the long war between him and Tross. But together they are united for they now have a common enemy.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A Week Later

Gringits dressed in the armor of Tross, it had been provided by the smith Roan who had also created Lady Katherine armor. At this time the walls are now half way built up, he held onto his massive sword which had been made out of the same material. His is a bright red with white for the shields.

Lady Harma watched from the crowd sitting besides his King, Manic. His fingers tightened on his sword as he walked around the harden sand pit. Even flat land no one could intervene, today is the day he lives or dies. "Where is my cowardly opponent? We all know that you have piss in your veins!" He yells into the crowd.

on his side they break into fits of laughter, clapping their hands. On the opposite side where Moria sit boos break through the crowd. His face is a dark peach color, and he has a ferice beard, his horns glimmer proudly in the morning light. At long last the heat wave had completely ended.

Colder weather now, it might rain any day now.

DEAFHPN
08-16-2014, 12:31 AM
Gringits is a tiny little thing. Rimrin kisses good bye to his child, his wife knowing this is the last time he might see them alive. Dressed in heavy chain mail, he had pained his face with a white hand spearing it down the side of his face. Eyes narrowed he could see the idiot screaming into the crowd.

"And what am I suppose to fight a court jester?" sneered Rimrin grinning like a cat he snapped his teeth at him a rude jester in deed. One that would most likely cause a cry of cheers from his side. But its rather half hearted, they all know that he's suppose to loose.

The god of snakes had already taken up with the people from Zurik and Tross. He entered the circle before jabbing his flat axe at the man.

"GRINGITS!" The crowd cheers loudly blocking out any other noise, the stomping of feet it grows so loud it makes his ears burn. He races after Gringits swaying his axe over, and over again.

BirthBySleep
08-16-2014, 12:37 AM
"Ha," Gringits laughs, "Rather a court jester then a fat,old,man," snickered as the fat Vargin jabbed his axe at him. It hit his armor but did nothing to slow him down it pushed him back a bit, "Oh that tickles," he grins rolling his eyes.

"You can't kill me like that," He dances using quick food movement, and using his shield to block, parry the two of them continue their little dance late into the morning. With each blow they will tire, no magic is permitted during this duel. Grunting he can feel pain in his arm now, from lifting the sword, "Come now, you really think you can win?" he grins. "I think not,"

DEAFHPN
08-16-2014, 12:40 AM
Rimrin snorted fat? He's all muscle not fat, but all the same he goes quite, "I prefer to let my skills do the talking," he snapped.

The little brat is fast, faster then he is, he might be older, having fought more battles, but he's not ancient. The heat wave might be over but their both breathing hard now. His face and neck is covered, drenched in sweet, the bastard had hit him in the knee, the chest his arms hurt and his heavy armor weighed him down he began to slow. Just one false move and he'd be a goner.

"Shut up and fight," he growled breathing heavily he wiped the snot away from his nose before charging the youngster.

BirthBySleep
08-16-2014, 12:44 AM
Gringits laughed boyishly, "Ha! Your slow fat, and an old swine," he countered grinning like he'd already won. Dancing out of the way as the older charged him. He ran his sword swinging it through the air wish a woosh using his hilt, his fist to punch him in the chin with such force he lifted him off the ground.

He felt his weight using his shoulder, as momentum he had slammed him into the ground not a few feet away. He had no injuries to account for, and this armor isn't even fished. His crest hasn't been officially carved upon his chest. Still just watching the pig worm made him feel pride.

"ONE!" The crowd counted, "Two," they began the ten second countdown he rose his sword turned himself around to face him just encase he got back up.

DEAFHPN
08-16-2014, 12:47 AM
Rimrin is amazed that the small gangly kid actually managed to lift him up into the air, but its too late to do anything about that. Groaning he can see darkness, and feel hot blood all the way down his face, his jaw hurts horribly, he's pretty sure he's broke it. Gritting he's lost a tooth and spits it out nursing his jaw with his hand. Spitting blood out of his mouth he grunts he's broken a few fingers in the fall.

"It's not over yet!" he grunts through his pain his fingers running his hands around his blade. For years he had trained with the same one, sharpening it, caring for it day in and day out. Before you cared for yourself, or your horses you cared for your sword. That's what they had taught him.

"Five!" The crowd said before he managed to find his feet. "It's not over!" He yells charging at him he slashes swinging his sword to the right almost turning all the way around his foot still in the air he charged throwing himself at him. Grunting blood spilled out of his face, dripping onto the floor. Letting out a roar cry like a bear he slammed into him pushing him.

BirthBySleep
08-16-2014, 03:59 AM
Gringits watches with a grin on his face breathing heavily this allowed him to recover his breath, "See?" he yells to the crowd lifting up both of his arms. The crowd cheers feel like screams almost now, theirs a vast amount of clapping now.

"How will you eat now? Fat man?" grinned Gringits watching from the side line a coy smile on his face. "come on get up!" He yelled, "Is it done already?" he boasted laughing to himself. "How the mighty has fallen,"

"It's not over yet!" He puts a hand over his ear and smiled, "What did you say old man?" he questioned a grin growing on his face."Five!" The crowd said before he managed to find his feet. "It's not over!"

Suddenly the Knight is back rushing him, his foot in the air the blow is so strong it knocks his enemy almost off of his feet. The Morian isn't going down without a fight, still the blow is hard enough to make him grit his teeth and stumble back. But he can see all the blood all about him, he let out a cry like a bear before he could feel himself being pushed back across the sand.

His feet dug in deep he's still grinning thought now his teeth are clenched. Lifting his shield hard above his head, he swung repeaditly hitting him over the head, once in the chest, he also kicked at him with his legs. In honestly its no contest who the winner is, even if he put up a great effort. His armor had brought him down.

DEAFHPN
08-16-2014, 04:03 AM
Rimrin felt some sense in trumpth when he pushed the court jester across the great sands, but he's still panting and the world fills dizzy around him. Suddenly he can see a look like a crooked cat, and then bamb the shield collied with his face. In the crowd he could see his Cony staring at him the look of horror on her face. She looks like she's going to be sick, his child is looking at him, his naked head, his golden eyes.

He falls to the ground the second blow, has crippled his body sending hot pain over him, the first had been enough he struggles his hand useless. Gripping at nothing and broken with pain, he can hear the crack of his bone, pain grows over his chest. Gasping he falls clawing at the wound so he lands on his back.

Thud, he hit the ground breathing hardly, "One, Two, three," the crowd chanted it seemed time slowed as the numbers dragged on. He couldn't move, his legs refused to budge, he groaned glaring up at the sand in defeat. Moria had lost this fight.

BirthBySleep
08-16-2014, 04:10 AM
"I introduce our Champion!" Manic cheered pointing at the young Firigin before him the crowd is cheering so loud its deafening now. Their chanting hallowing, hooting the young man would get lucky tonight that's for sure. "Here is your reward as promised," he tossed a bag of 10,000 dragon coins enough for him to retire, and live in peace if he wished to.

On his arm is his Mother Harma whose looking out through the crowd in the opposite direction, "I'm not feeling so well," Harma spoke sounding sickly, she made a sound before standing up when she staggered on the last step. Falling the cheering stopped at once as the old queen fell.

"Mother!" Manic screamed his hand reaching for her, all around them people move back the glass she had drunk dry had been a whine, a gift from Moria officials. "Dammit Mother," he hissed he heard her chocking her mouth open she spass as foam spilled out of her mouth, her skin and arms flashed as everyone stared with shock.

"She's been poisoned," Manic yelled, "Hurry," but still it's too late, and they all know it, for she has already become still.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the days that followed Zurik and Tross had become one kingdom united under the banner of Terrick combining their symbols into an ancient creature. A winged serpent, they kept the family crests of the swan and the great snake as tribute to the spirits that watched over them. But the death of his Mother greatly changed the old king making him reckless and more angry....

A month passed and the great wall had been built, magnified with magic, he had paid Tenebrous to build him a wall greater then any creature outside of their gates.

DEAFHPN
08-16-2014, 04:17 AM
The death of Lady Harma made the world cry for one another while she had only known her briefly she still missed seeing the old woman. The moral of her people had dropped down low but it's still not as low as the Morians. They seemed to be fighting with one another, even so Manic had declared open war with them.

Sitting outside in the pond she had a hand over her stomach two months and a few weeks she had another four to go before she'd give birth. Running a hand down her stomach her eyes fell to the rows of leaves. Since the death of his Mother he had locked her away in her own house giving her alone time, only warriors he could trust stayed on post.

And warriors he could trust meant people he had known his entire child hood. She awaited for him he had wanted to meet her in their privat home. These walls are made out of wood, kind of like an old japanese home. If they knew what that looked like anyways.

BirthBySleep
08-16-2014, 04:23 AM
Manic is dressed in armor, armor made for him by the battle smith, all of his men know where it. The crest on their chest is the winged serpent of old Oridin. The legendary snake his mouth a gape feathery wings prepared to strike.

Rarely he is alone usually with one of his council men, encase he's unable to enter a battle, or give command he had given these right to five others. So they could make decisions in the heat of battle, still he refused to let anyone other then those he knew guard his future bride. The battle had esculated in Moria, the old king had been slain.

The elf who had tried to over throw him Kridgin had also been killed by the King's wife, and more fighting had broken out over that. Still, the rebellion did little to cool his jet and already his men had gathered beneath the walls and had prepared them with spikes. The smoke became back and all trade had been stopped between the two countries.

Dragons guarded borders on both side sending threatening displays of fire during the night, as a deterrent. So far the dragons hadn't been called into fight, "Katherine," he said as he pushed open the door caressing it with his finger nails. The door hummed accepting his magic before he strolled inside.

Not waiting for her to say anything he walked up to her before kissing her hard pushing her down onto the bed. Roughly his fingers went to work ripping off her shirt from her body, "Katherine," he said her name aggressively pinning her down he kissed her open mouth sucking hard, he shoved his tongue into her teeth loving her heat.

It had been so long since he had felt her, his hands wrapped around her slim body as he embraced her.

DEAFHPN
08-16-2014, 04:29 AM
Katherine still sitting opened her mouth but was shut up when he kissed her so very hard pinning her onto the bed with a thunk. She grunted in response looking up at her mate, but he seemed to be some where else, her lips tingled from where he touched her. Still she's a bit shocked at how he ripped her shirt off from her body tearing off her clothes.

"Manic," she hissed, so is this what he wanted to talk about? Still she gives in letting him do what he wants already her fingers obediently find their way to his armor fiddling with his flaps she begins to undo them by running her fingers over it.

Manic sucked her mouth hard, she could hear his kisses that had become dormant as of late. It made her feel a sense of relief to feel his heat, smell his scent stronger then before. He stuck his worm into her mouth making her coo as it explored every inch of her.

BirthBySleep
08-16-2014, 04:34 AM
"That's better he growled into her neck tasting her soft skin, it amazed him how soft and squishy a female is. Kind of like his bed but sinks in. Her hands are on him at once feeling up his armor, he can feel his frustration growing and he magic it away it glows around him before he pounces on her kissing her full on the lips so they smack, suck struggle together.

Between breathing his fingers grab her soft mounds in full holding them he squeeze them gentler, then harder his fingers running through the soft scrappy fabric playing with her clothed nipples. He presses down on her, his legs pushing on either side of her. He cant wait to be inside her, wait to feel her hot, squirming, naked and sweaty beneath him.

Still he can feel himself slowing down breathing hard he kisses her above her left lip brushing her nose with his he rests his head on top of hers, and just holds her close to him feeling her heart beat. "I've missed you, Love," he spoke saying it out loud at last. "I need your warmth so just bare with it for now,"

DEAFHPN
08-16-2014, 07:04 AM
Passionately his dream like fingers touched her, his eye brows narrowed in concentration like a gidly prince of ancient history. His eyes are focused on her, only her and he's their for her. They belong to one another still when his phantom hands tease her arousing her with a single touch, he knows what she likes how she likes it now.

Earning a secretive cry from her lips she no longer hides from him opening allowing her lust to come forth. With each demanding touch he claims her body. Her flesh is his for the taking the demon fairy king has a hold of her. Like a fantastic creature out of a myth he's here, and she can't believe he's her. Groaning she focus on her face, feeling lucky as he kisses her lip brushing her gently he has no reason to say anything.

They embrace, and he speaks honestly a rare moment for the both of them. "I know," she said her tone long and thoughtful. "Please take care of me," she says instead which is odd for her, but he seems to need to know that she needs him. "No one but you can satisfy my hunger," she admits looking at him for some time.

This felt like a farce, a dream to her. She had never thought it would be this way between the two of them.

BirthBySleep
08-16-2014, 07:14 AM
"I know," It's like for a few seconds someone's turned off his thought processor for he's staring at the wall opposite his eyes widen. His fingers go limp as he looks down at this tricky fox beneath him, "Please take care of me,"To say such things, for her of all people. His grip tightens and he tickles her rib cage. Teasing her he knows she's ticklish their.

"Do not tease me in such away," he says his voice rich with emotion for once, tears burned in his own eyes. "How can you say such things?" he asked his tone filled with longing. "You say touching you is embarrassing but those kind of words," his face and ears have gone beat red. "It seems as if I'm mimicking you know," he moaned snuggling his face into her hair. Clinging onto her tightly he brushed her hair smiling, smelling her scent.

"You smell more appealing now, then before," he admitted holding onto her, grabbing a hold of her precious hands, "No one but you can satisfy my hunger," when she says that he thinks his heart inside of his chest is about to pop out. It's like she's stabbed him with a spear he grabs her suddenly kissing her on top of her finger.

"My Lady," he says his heart beat intensifying, "I'll never let you go now," he grows into her skin biting her suddenly. He bites her to the point it leaves a marking kissing it over, "So everyone knows who you belong to," he whispers, before grabbing a hold of her legs aggressively his face still red. He goes to work pulling them off of her.

Her scent is stronger now he kisses her stomach readily placing his ear upon it, "It's too early yet," he says his hands lingering on her arms. Usually theirs a lot more foreplay involved but he decided to give her a special treat. Using his lips he kisses her belly before working on her underbelly kissing, sucking he goes lower mastering her fully.

Ignoring any protest he kisses the sound of their passion filling the air.He loves that sound no matter how shy she gets when she makes love. He notices all sort of things about her, her mole, all her scars he knows every inch of her skin. Loves her pink nipples, she still has her bra on but that won't do for long.

Still he continues making love masterly pleasuring her refusing to release her just yet. The sound of his kissing, just looking at her body made him like a giant beast. He almost felt bad, but he couldn't stop now. The two of them belong together...now she said things like that, the redness from his face has faded away.

DEAFHPN
08-16-2014, 07:26 AM
Katherine feels him tickler her and actually laughs how can she resist still her pale skin is all ready as well as her face. She avoids contact when he says not to tease her, "But you tease me all the time," her voice trailed off, "It's your own fault for leaving me alone all the time," she growled at him up taking the volume of her voice. Not caring if anyone heard.

"Really so for you its embarrassing to be honest!" She countered scolding him, "Well you just," she stammered sniffing a bit she goes silent letting out a sigh. "Your a big dummy you know that! Your just like any other man you just have a bigger pay check," she roared at him ranting at him now.

She spits when he says that, "Oh what is that sup- he buries his face in her hair making her go redder being snuggled by him is enough to shut her up. "Kiss me," she growls begging him, she wants it the closeness she diseirse no other male can fulfill her now. Only her titian of a King can be hers, and vise versa.

Katherine feels his lips on her finger her index one and goes silent, watching him somethings changed in him again. Before it had just been about sex, now they actually like being in eachother's company but somethings new has happened. The way he says it makes her heart beat faster, she feels even stronger for this creature and it makes her open her mouth but say nothing.

"Manic stop," she protests when his hot lips graze her skin she grits her teeth when he bites her closing her eyes. "How," she protested. "Can you," she gasps her hot breath leaking out of her lips she breaths harder for him, acting a little bit. A half smile on her face. "You Bastard how could you do that." she said her face staring into his both of their faces are red.

"I know I belong to you, you don't have to say it all the time," she flinches when his fingers touch her leg. Hearing the slap of the contact of skin, his face is still red when he goes down on her. She can see his back, his smooth shoulders moving in the light.

He's kissing it, the place where he's bitten her, "Stop making me say more embrassing things," she says, "that's enough for a year," she protested."Its all your fault, letting me alone to long," Katherine knew how much he meant to her and she did have some weakness.

His fingers their they go with anticipation her body already knows what's coming he's released her, her scent is stronger. Tossed aside where they landed neither of them cared, already he's kissing her stomach making her grunt, gasp, he places her ear upon it. Her hand has reached out touching his head, the other searching for him.

Sucking hes licking, kissing teasing her stomach it makes her gasp, he's gone lower her eyes widen in surprise, "Where do you think your- Ah," she stops herself when he invades her personal space. Daring to caress her with those hot lips, her body goes wild in response grappling his head she scratches messing up her hair.

A wail mixed with sounds of pleasures escape her, her legs squirm but his hands hold her in place. "Manic," she grunts growing waker, oh gosh, how can he do that? Her face turns even redder then before. "You pervert." She scolds feeling his breath tickle her skin, his...hes touching her their, every where it dose not matter she's lost it her grip on reality.

He's taken her high into a place she can't get back from.

BirthBySleep
08-16-2014, 07:34 AM
Manic smirked him and Katherine are having lunch in the garden's its been a total of six months since they've been together. The War with Moria never started because the rebellion had left Moria broken, weak and vulnerable. Turning a blind eye he focused on what he had before him instead of revenge for once.

So far he decided to forcibly connect the two sides forming Terrick at long last the wars had ended and his new life is to begin. In the end neither one of them had been tamed instead a type of mutual understanding had been created. A type of bond that couldn't be broken, his people and her people became their people. No longer did the two sides think of themselves as two but one.

His Mothers death had taught him, that beings you can love is more important then war. His Father had died when he was young, and he hadn't loved him then. Still he helped himself to some chicken watching his heavily pregnant wife with adoring eyes. Still they had their moments, he could never tame the wild Swan. The serpent could never obey no one completely.

"How are you feeling?" he asked placing a hand on her stomach snaking his arms around her waste. Making her look into his face.

DEAFHPN
08-16-2014, 07:40 AM
Katherine had her tail dragged out behind her like a limp flag beneath a large comfy looking shirt, her belly has swollen to the point she might explode. "How do you think?" she scolded him giving him a hard stare, "I feel like I'm ready to pop but he hasn't decided to come out yet," she growled running a hand down her stomach closing her eyes she opened her mouth before grabbing his hand placing it underneath the over grown shirt.

"Really now your so clingy," she mused not sounding all that mad its nice to lay in his arms, still her battle cry for war has left her. Its been long since she's picked up the sword, or even looked at one longer for a second. She's actually settled into her role as a Mother.

"We still have to agree on a name, and no where not calling him, that," she growled kissing him full on the mouth upside down.

BirthBySleep
08-16-2014, 07:47 AM
"How do you think?" Manic didn't care about her mood swings, or pretended not to he stared across the lawn squinting a bit. "No need to be bitchy," he grinned showing her his teeth but smiled as he did so he laughed at her."Those hormones make you crazy don't they? Last night you wanted sardines and peepers," he snickered. "I didn't know you liked it slimy and hot,"

Still he loved how her hand lead him to her stomach, its warm he scratches it a bit glade to feel her like this. Content he is, the birds chirp above them.

At this he felt a little bit concern a bead of sweet dripped down his forehead,"I feel like I'm ready to pop but he hasn't decided to come out yet," "Hmm well he'll come out when he's ready not everyone can be a fire cracker like you, you know?" grinned Manic he gave her a big smile looking into her eyes. To be like this now even to him still felt like a dream.

"Really now your so clingy," He held onto her tighter, "How am I not suppose to be? Your going to bear my first born, then my next and my next." He grinned looking down at her. "Sorry but you have to do all the work," he brought his lips to her forehead kissing her again.

"We still have to agree on a name, and no where not calling him, that," Before he could interest she kissed him full on the mouth hard, wet to shut him up.

DEAFHPN
08-16-2014, 07:53 AM
Take it to Manic to make her comment about sex, such a dirty little mind he had. So irritating sometimes she sighed shaking her head, remembering it now. "You have to say the most," she glared at him feeling teary eyed. She sniffed rubbing at her eyes with her hands. "What if its a little girl instead, a little fire cracker like me?" she sniffed rubbing at her eyes. if Katherine could see herself now she'd hide.

It's almost like she's drunk but still she can see his eyes, and only half heard most of the things he said. "Manic," she hit him then giving him a hard glare a pout growing on her face it turned into a growl and she showed him her teeth. "That's right I have to do all the work. So I'm going to name him!" She yelled at him. "I know that almost always its a male, then the next is a female, then its male again," she puffed breathing hard.

That's how it is usually for their race, she huffed grunting a bit, "Your," she sat down leaning into him clawing at his shirt. "I'm sorry don't be mad at me," she huffed crying into his shirt. "Your such a big dummy," she mumbled into his shirt, her tone is muffled, her voice is crushed. "Such a, dum dum dummy," she scolds him cuddling into his shirt, into his lap contently holding onto him tightly.

"It's going to hurt, and its your fault!" She pointed a finger at his nose before getting up jolting away from his embrace she marched across the grass. "I'm going to the library,"

BirthBySleep
08-17-2014, 01:28 AM
One minuet she's all clinging, cozy, and the next she's balling her eyes out. Then she's mad at him and running off. Still he's use to her mood swings but their getting a bit out of hand still he puts up with it determined to give her some slack. Still watching his wife is enough to calm any nerves he had. Being here with her....

"It's going to hurt, and its your fault!" She pointed a finger at his nose before getting up jolting away from his embrace she marched across the grass. "I'm going to the library," She said he sat their watching her walk away. "I am the luckiest son of a gun in Diaga," he boasted to himself watching the trees fade about him.

The two of them...Would be together for a very long time...and now they were going to have a child any day now...The two of them would be happy no war plagued his lands...Now...now the two young bloods could share a life time together...

THE END---