PDA

View Full Version : Whodunnit: Let's Play Murder Mystery {IC, Rated M}

Mia Rose
08-08-2014, 06:17 AM
RATED M FOR BLOOD, VIOLENCE AND OTHER MATURE CONTENT. THERE WILL BE BLOOD AND THERE WILL BE DEATH, SO READERS BE WARNED.

Mansion
(Sorry this went blank before. I moved all the pictures to a folder last night and forgot to re-add this one)
http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg285/firefly_049/Whodunnit%20Pictures/le-belvedere-beverly-hills-calfiornia-85-million1_zpsf65b1d0a.jpg (http://s251.photobucket.com/user/firefly_049/media/Whodunnit%20Pictures/le-belvedere-beverly-hills-calfiornia-85-million1_zpsf65b1d0a.jpg.html)

Lounge/Living Room

Just need to find a good picture, but this will be added soon. I added an attachment of one I found, though is is a little small.

Plot
A group of people are brought to a mansion but the owner isn't there. Instead all there is are the staff members and a butler. You are informed that you will be staying there until the Owner comes back from a business trip or something like that. Over time people are killed off and you are told that one of the fellow people (who you don't know) with you in the mansion is the one killing people off. It is your job to try figuring out how the murders were done and try guessing who the killer is. The main goal is to try to impress the killer, thus making them want to keep you alive longer. This is a sort of reality show thing and it's a game for money. Get to the end and discover the killer or be the killer and kill everyone to get a price. Of course everyone knows they don't really die, but it's like they are eliminated from the game if they are "killed". [/hide]

1) Maximum and minimum of 3 characters. No more no less. You must have 3 and only 3

2) Characters CANNOT know everything. They must be unsure of things or not know some details. Mine will not say he knows everything and will purposely leave out details. If you have way too much information I will ask you to cut out a few things. This is to keep it fair and fun. Also, don't be shy to have them think something that isn't right. Like someone died from chocking when they were really poisoned.

3) Characters can suspect my character as the killer but MUST have doubts. Also I will not abuse the fact that my will be the killer. He will seem to be missing pieces to come off as the same.

4) DO NOT make a character visually witness the murder as it takes place. This means they cannot be in the same room or have sight of the murder. Hearing the murder and coming in AFTER it's been "committed" is allowed though.

5) All Characters chosen as a victim MUST die and all control after the death scene (done by me as a"cut scene" or information scene) will be as None Character Posts. Meaning once the murder is decided character is no longer playable. This is just to make it easier for me and everyone else.

6) If you would like a certain character to be the next victim you MUST GIVE REASONS. I will not kill them next if you simply say "I want so and so dead next please." You need to tell me why you think they should die next. I will ask everyone else if they agree.

7) Do not ask for me to kill a character if one of yours has already been killed while someone still has 3 in the game.
(Explanation:
Each person will have one character be killed until EVERYONE only has two left. Once this happens the cycle will start again, but not in the same order. Once everyone only has one character left it will be the final round in the game. The game will end when there is only one character left. We can decide as a group if one character finds out, or if it's the killer who wins. However, unlike the show if a character makes it to the final 6 they will get something. Be it cash or something else.)

8) Try not to have characters know each other. This means no friends, brothers and sisters and so on. If you really want to though, discus it with me privately.

9) Please do not argue with me about things If you do not agree with what is going on just message me, don't yell or be rude. I wont reply.

10) And of course, NO GODMODDING

11) Please post at least One Paragraph Per Contestant! I will message you and help you make it larger if you need help, but please please please NO ONE LINERS. Try making them find things or talking with the others.

12) Please do not drop out or vanish. If I need to leave for my field testing it will be in my signature. I ask that you either post here or PM me if you are going to be off for a few days. This way everyone can see it or I can send out a message to everyone.

First Post- This will be your characters finding the victim and deciding who they want to explore with and where they want to explore.
Second Post- This will be the actually exploring section and communicating with the other players. You can find clues or talk about clues in this post.
Third Post-Fifth Post- This is a reply to someone if they talk to your characters in posts 2, 3 and 4.
Sixth Post- This will be at the dinner table and in the room where you explain (your character's thoughts, and they must have flaws) what they think happened and who they THINK is the killer.
Seventh Post- This post will be by me, this will be the Information Post or Murder Post.

First Poster will be Mia Rose (me)
Second Poster will be NecroNama
Third Poster will be CrimsonLady180
Fourth Poster will be Lady Celeste
Fifth Poster will be DEAFHPN
Sixth Poster will be Watch_Dog

This order is based on when you joined, began your character creation and when you were accepted into the game.

Name: Alex Manor

Appearance: http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg285/firefly_049/674dd1c0-bced-48b4-a54a-9dd7f223ceb7_zpsfe712000.jpg (http://s251.photobucket.com/user/firefly_049/media/674dd1c0-bced-48b4-a54a-9dd7f223ceb7_zpsfe712000.jpg.html)

Reason For Coming Onto The Show: He was never big on money. He's here for the thrill of the game show. Or "murder mystery"

Interesting Fact And/Or Trait: He's a social outcast despite his looks.

Likes: He loves Crime shows like CSI, Bones, NCIS and all those good things. Also he loved to read murder mystery novels.

Dislikes: Alex hates hates hates fire. He's also deathly afraid of cats.

Personality: For as long as anyone can remember Alex has been good looking but dorky. He would rather sit there reading or watching his favorite shows. However, he is social when he needs to be and can get along with anyone with ease. Though he can come off as pushy if he gets too excited.

Bio/Other: He lived with his Aunt and Uncle before coming to the show. He never knew his parents.

Name: Tarrance (last name unknown)
Appearance: http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj244/polishchick9376/Band%20Pics/basshunter-1.jpg (http://media.photobucket.com/user/polishchick9376/media/Band%20Pics/basshunter-1.jpg.html) He's always seen in a black suit.
Personality: He seems to be very down to earth and rather flat lined. He was told when hired not to show too much emotions, so he doesn't. However he does like to give off hints and try messing with people a bit. Even if it's just making them think one thing rather then another.
Other: He isn't the real Butler of the mansion. In fact no one working there is of original staff and no one, including Tarrance, knows who the owner is. For all he knows, this isn't a real mansion and was just built for the game and has no real owner.

Name: Marcus L. Parker

Appearance: A 5'6", 143 pound, pale skinned male. Soda bottle like glasses with thick frames. Nearly boney but muscle and fat has its appearance. Wears Sci-Fi t-shirts, wrangler jeans, with basic tennis shoes. Slight oval face, small nose, messy yet fixed brown hair, ears that hug the side of his head, round beady eyes, thin lips for a average mouth. Brown eyes.

Reason For Coming Onto The Show: He wants the MONEY!!!!! But really wants to become famous.

Interesting Fact And/Or Trait: Lazy and has a short attention span when it comes to things that don't interest him.

Dislikes: Anything that requires physical labor, bugs (the bigger the more "girly" he becomes), tight spaces.

Personality: Pretty much a geek or nerd. Is social but usually to only those that share a similar interest or someone they want to impress. When interested in something or someone, he becomes energetic and hyper, willing to do almost anything to keep this interest peeked or get that person to like him. When his interest is fading, he begins to get lazier and tries to get others into doing things for him so he can lay back.

Bio/Other: N/A

Name: Ashley (Ash) Hardt

Appearance: 5'3", 100 pounds, tan skinned, has the fit legs of a runner and fit upper body with thin arms. Very little fat on her body. Long dark red hair either in a ponytail or down to the middle of her back. Wears windbreaker pants with running shoes, loose fitted t-shirt with a tank-top undershirt. Near petite round face, with small features, mouth, ears, nose, mouth, etc. Light green eyes.

Reason For Coming Onto The Show: Loves game shows.

Interesting Fact And/Or Trait: Quick thinker and physically fit (runner)

Likes: Puzzles, books, horror movies (despite her dislike)

Dislikes: Rats and other rodents, watching something/someone go through pain, and heights.

Personality: Talkative and has a gift for being gossipy. Isn't shy but likes keeping her distance from people until she gets to know them. When it comes to things she likes, she turns into a fanatic, has to know everything about it and, in the case of puzzles, HAS to solve them. As for her dislikes, she becomes the typical girl and either freezes, runs, or hides from what she sees. If something seems out of place, she views it as a puzzle and she will stay fixed on it until she either deems it worthless or unimportant.

Name: Eric Dimond

Appearance: 5'10", 175 pounds, muscular body, light skinned, short buzz cut hair chestnut hair, hazel eyes, round/oval face, smallish ears for his size, thin eyes, moderate sized nose with a reasonable sized mouth, and no facial hair other then his eyebrows.

Reason For Coming Onto The Show: A spur of the moment thing that he decided to do on fly for no real reason other then being bored and thought it would be something to try out at least once.

Interesting Fact And/Or Trait: Practices martial arts, has broken his legs in a car accident and arms in a martial arts tournament.

Dislikes: Pitch Blackness, over talkative people, pure silence.

Personality: Gets along well with just about anyone just as long as they don't annoy him. Doesn't mind talking but would rather stay quite. If he sees something that looks mildly interesting, he will investigate it and play with it. Has a "happy go lucky" attitude and tries to stay calm even if he is stressed out or trying not to freak out.

Name: Ravenna Rivers

Appearance:
http://cdn02.cdn.justjaredjr.com/wp-content/uploads/headlines/2013/11/phoebe-tonkin-the-originals-interview.jpg

Reason For Coming Onto The Show: She watches a lot of crime shows so she wants to test her skills and the prize money would be a sweet bonus.

Interesting Fact And/Or Trait: Observant and diligent.

Dislikes: Spiders, Twilight, Iron Maidens or other creepy torture devices.

Personality: Ravenna is more of the silent type that observers and judges the situations before her. She usually has a cool, calm, and collected demeanor. Ravenna when looking for clues on her crime shows she is very diligent and observant of some key items. Know to be the quite bookworm, her actions spoke louder than words.

Bio/Other: None

Name: Elizabeth Richardson

Appearance:
http://images.boomsbeat.com/data/images/full/26220/sandra_bullock_cannes-jpg.jpg

Reason For Coming Onto The Show: She's doing it for fun and because her kids said she should try out.

Interesting Fact And/Or Trait: Cunning and charming.

Dislikes: Spicy food, fire, and guns.

Personality: Normal, she a kind and motherly soft spoken woman unless there is something she wants. Elizabeth can be rather manipulative so she can get her which might not always work at first but with try to wear a person down in order to succeed. Though she can be nice it is usually because she wants something.

Name: Cristina Wells

Appearance:
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/a/a1/AdelaideClemens10TIFF.jpg/220px-AdelaideClemens10TIFF.jpg

Reason For Coming Onto The Show: She's doing this for the experience and winning the cash prize.

Interesting Fact And/Or Trait: Determined and has very good hearing.

Dislikes: Storms, swimming in the deep end, and sharks.

Personality: Cristina loves laugh, have fun, and being bubbly. She is known to be sweet, caring, and likes to help others as best as she can if they will allow her. Cristina is very outgoing, loyal, and dependable. She used to love being in the water until she watched the movie Jaws. Now she doesn't even like swim in the deep end of the pool.

Name: Leann Mason

http://0.tqn.com/d/realitytv/1/0/L/i/1/Laura.jpg

Reason For Coming Onto The Show: Wants to overcome her fears and prove to her friends and to herself that she's not as much of a brainless ditz as she can sometimes appear to be. (And of course, the prize money is a nice incentive too.)

Interesting Fact And/Or Trait: Leann is a health nut as well as a staunch ethical vegan, meaning that she neither uses nor consumes any animal-made products whatsoever, whether for food, clothing, etc.

Dislikes: Fighting, Animal Cruelty, and Littering

Personality: Leann is a sweetheart, always trying to get along with others as much as possible. To this end, she always tries to see the best in others, to the point where it can sometimes leave her blind to enemies and backstabbers. Regardless, she is capable of forcing herself to think clearly if the situation absolutely calls for it, which it most likely will on this show.

Name: Kelly Alston

http://sevenart.gr/dynamicpics/movies/pics/175_4_4.jpg

Reason For Coming Onto The Show: Looking for a challenge.

Interesting Fact And/Or Trait: Kelly is a homicide detective with the NYPD, and incidentally has a very strong hero complex that makes her quick to take charge in an emergency, sometimes too much so.

Likes: Sports, Logic Puzzles, and Celebrity Gossip (though she'd never freely admit the last one)

Dislikes: Backstabbing (or, for that matter, the use of any stereotypical reality TV tactics to gain an unfair advantage over others), attempts to manipulate or use her, and BS in general.

Personality: As mentioned before, Kelly has a hero complex that makes her quick to take action in a situation. A professional through and through, she has a very low BS tolerance and a healthy degree of skepticism cultivated from her time on the force.

Name: Alma Rivera

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/--AEv-VFUaXs/UL4hbNBKDWI/AAAAAAAAS7Q/EK4SL-Nfy2o/s1600/maite-perroni-hot%20(5).jpg

Reason For Coming Onto The Show: Alma secretly has a passion for mysteries and detective stories, so this was kind of a no-brainer. :)

Interesting Fact And/Or Trait: Alma comes from a long line of self-proclaimed psychics, spiritualists, witches, etc. Alma herself doesn't believe too strongly in this, nor does she claim to have any supernatural powers of any kind, but she has nevertheless acquired a surprisingly extensive knowledge of paranormal lore and superstitions as a result of her family background.

Dislikes: Reality TV stereotypes, Cowardice, Indifference to others' suffering

Personality: Given her relatively unconventional hobbies and interests, Alma has trouble socializing with "normal" people, but is actually more understanding and sympathetic toward others than her relatively distant attitude lets on to at first glance. Ironically, she often refers to herself as being the most normal one per se in her family, and frequently tries to be as social as she can be, even if she sometimes gets tongue-tied in the process.

Name: Paige Heathers

Appearance: http://i01.i.aliimg.com/wsphoto/v1/924880205_1/NicoNico-Do-Short-Dark-Red-Cosplay-Anime-Stunning-Hair-Wig.jpg

Reason For Coming Onto The Show: All for the thrill, excitement makes her crazy and she likes to think of herself as fearless.

Interesting Fact And/Or Trait: Head strong bold, she is known for her rather cruel and snide comments. Using her words to hurt people, also she got into trouble when she was younger for taking a knife to another kids throat and sending him to the hospital.

Likes: Likes the sound of thunder as it calms her down, also she likes pizza, and having her hair combed by someone else.

Dislikes: Birds she hates birds, and locked doors, she really can't stand being alone in one place for too long.

Personality: Paige Heathers usually is the last to start up a conversation but she will join in on one if started already. She is known for her aggressive tactics and not trusting people to easily due to what happened when she was a kid. Also she has anger issues and has been taking classes for her explosive behavior.

Bio/Other: The boy, guy she sent to a hospital had been harassing her for sometime trying to get her alone. He had locked her inside of the changing room when he tried to encourage her to spend some alone time with her. However she wasn't too keen on the idea and took out a pocket knife that she had been given from her Father.

Name: Artemis Jacksin

Appearance: http://i420.photobucket.com/albums/pp287/uruki105/random%20anime/hot%20boys/1335410018_l.jpg

Reason For Coming Onto The Show: Winning the cash prize

Interesting Fact And/Or Trait: He is very smart but he comes from a poor family and thus dose not have enough money to go to school. He wants to become a doctor, and wishes to get enough money to go to medical school.

Likes: He likes women in general blond hair women and has a weakness for them, also he really like animals and is a huge people person. Someone injured he'd come right away if they need his help.

Dislikes: Dislikes people who cannot use proper manners, dislikes dogs in general and has a fear of being bitten by one. Also hates smokers, and smoke in general.

Personality:Artemis is not socially impaired he can talk and can put up with a lot of people. But generally he isn't very nice to people that are rude or think that they are above others he can be rather short and honest but sometimes he can be a bit snappy.

Bio/Other: Anything else you want to add that doesn't fit above goes here.

Name: Katrina Cast

Appearance: http://www.zemwallpaper.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/Anime-girl-with-white-hair-and-red-eyes-1.jpg
Reason For Coming Onto The Show: It was the the thrill of the show

Interesting Fact And/Or Trait: Katrina Cast is borderline on the insane side, she talks like a five year old child. Giddy and is very egar to play games, she also has a high pitched voice and can speak rather strictly at some point.

Likes: She loves to play games, asking her to play a game is the most important thing to her. She also likes to bug people to play games, she also has a huge sweet tooth, and loves to collect snow globes.

Dislikes: Locked doors, empty hall ways, and being alone in general

Personality: Energetic, a social butterfly will talk a lot, will say whats on her mind which isn't much. She's kind of an air head, loose cannon and will say and do what she want's in general.

Bio/Other: Comes from a rich family, was nearly hospitalized for trying to kill her brother at a young age. But her brother was mentally abusive so she caught onto some of his traits, which makes her unstable. She's a bit of a puppet in that manner, thought she is not know to be violent to anyone else. Just a bit loud, annoying and hyper.

Name: Marik Makar.

Appearance: http://c2.api.ning.com/files/NBFFBxKwZR5ORFEuGHoKw76fkldJWAF7r46SN8pdnxO7J7pLXA vIoG90T4Hwv7YaWd0BZoQ1Cy9IHHdtZvXc1b81XadC8sdq/AnimeBoy1.jpg

Reason For Coming Onto The Show: Direct Quote: "Why not apply to a killer-show where everyone is going to be fucking dead by a month. After all, I have nothing left to fucking lose"

Interesting Fact And/Or Trait: He is very, VERY smart. Smart, yet at the same time he possesses the gift of appreciation for death, meaning he will study death in his own thoughts, and welcome it.

Dislikes: Love. Affection. And Broccoli.

Personality: He is extremely curious and manipulative, able to go around things that would be hard to comprehend or acknowledge to any other human being with such ease, it's almost as he didn't have a heart. He is cold and straight-forward, in other words, he has that "No-Bullshit" Attitude.

Bio/Other: He has a small pocket knife in his foot, usually used for survival things such as cutting sticks or his arm.

Name: Alaska White.

Appearance: http://stuffpoint.com/anime-paradise/image/15459-anime-paradise-anime-blue-hair-piano-girl.png

Reason For Coming Onto The Show: Unknown. Rarely tells about it. Suspected to be because of a certain someone.

Interesting Fact And/Or Trait: Very affectionate. Sense of Charitable actions.

Dislikes: Death, Sadness and Blood.

Personality: Extremely social. She always helps everyone she can, even if it means putting her own head under the ol' guillo.

Bio/Other: She knows how to play piano, sax, unplugged guitar and she has never kissed someone. Ever. And yes, that means she's still a virgin.

Name: Jacob Andrew

Appearance: http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140722062842/villains/images/f/fb/B3e9883357ace18a33441a4d44863e82.jpg

Reason For Coming Onto The Show: Excitement.

Interesting Fact And/Or Trait: Very, very sociable, especially with girls. Kind and gentle, but if needed violent.

Dislikes: Dead People, Clash of Clans and Angry Birds.

Personality: Sociable and kind, he has a bit of a lovely complex.

Bio/Other: Slight trauma.

~Just so everyone knows, I will play the first victim as a NPC since she will be killed once everyone has posted their characters entering the mansion. You may have them wonder off if you wish.~

~Tarrance~

It had been four days since Tarrance first stepped foot in the mansion and already he wished to leave. But he was getting paid to pretend he was the butler so it was worth the boring wait. He had been told the contestants would be arriving today, which made everyone but him worry. He didn't really care what happened to the people who came to the mansion, he just wanted this boring game show to be over with so he could go on a vacation. Letting out a sigh when the horn honked to let him know the contestants had arrived Tarrance walked out of the front door and bowed as they began to con out of the long limo that had picked them all up from a nearby hotel.

"Hello, welcome to the Millstone Manor. I am the butler of this mansion, Tarrance. While you are staying at my master's home I will do my best to make sure you have a wonderful, pleasant stay. Please come inside and make yourselves at home. Until my Master returns from his business trip you are free to do as you wish. I only ask that you do not enter the attic for that is my Master's study. If you would all wait in the main lounge I will have refreshments brought in to you." He said as a young maid opened the door for everyone to enter. Like he had been told, Tarrance used a emotionless, smooth yet somewhat deep voice. It didn't fit his appearance but hat was how he was told to have it be. Once everyone had entered Tarrance made his way to the kitchen. It had a small bar area so once the maid who had opened the door came with the drinks everyone wanted Tarrance began to make them, sending them out as they were completed. It seemed he was very skilled at the bar.

~Alex Manor~

Alex had been on of the first to get into the limo so it made sense to him that he would be the last. On the way to the mansion no one really talked but that was alright with him. As soon as the door opened everyone started getting out, Alex being the last person to leave and enter the house. Once inside Alex did a full 360 turn to take in as much as he could, finding it amazing that he was in such a massive place. Smiling widely he walked up to the group that had seemed to form of all the contestants and waved.

"So... Does anyone know where the owner went? Or did they not tell anyone that?" He asked clearly trying to start up a conversation with everyone. As he waited to see if anyone would reply he saw a short black haired girl standing all along by the door. She looked to be too nervous to come closer to everyone. Almost as if she would melt if she was touched. Heck the girl even jumped when the maid came to give her a drink. Shaking his head he turned back to the group, feeling eager to talk to people and get to know them.

NecroNama
08-09-2014, 03:45 AM
Marcus L. Parker

As he showed up, he didn't much care for how fancy the building looked, but it was amazing at first glance. A nerdy chuckle left his mouth as it began to sink in that he was finally doing it, that he was at the location that could give him the fame he wanted. Granted he tried various other avenues, this one would be the quickest and easiest he has tried. Making video games or working for software firms just didn't quite cut it for him. Granted it was a slightly big crowd, Marcus didn't want to talk to anyone, let alone the girls. He could talk to them without getting a noise bleed but what the heck would he talk to them about? Geek and nerd stuff? Nope, nor would he be able to talk to them about stuff they liked, unless it so happened that one of them was a closet nerd and liked the same things he did.

The butlers intro sort of dug into Marcus, taking his energetic-excitement high away from him. Under his breath, he spoke to himself as they were guided into the next room like a herd of cattle. "Major Buzz-Kill...." Marcus even saluted the Butler when he saw him again. "Yup...that will be your nickname...Major B.K..." This caused him to snicker to himself as he found a place to sit, looking around the room to see who was around and who he had to beat. Once more under his breath, he spoke to himself. "Let the games....begin?"
-------------------------

Ashley (Ash) Hardt

Ash's first look at the building left her breathless. "I just wish I was coming here in a fancy dress and a hunk on my arm...." Not noticing that she said that out loud, he face turned read and she quickly made her way inside, wishing should didn't say those words. The entire inside of the house seemed to match the outside, simply amazing. Something one with loads of money could have made and still have enough over to do it at least twice more. "You gotta be kidding...." Her wondering eyes were brought straight forward when the butler began talking. Taking note that the attic was "out of bounds" she figured knowing the master of the house was gone would play some sort of role later on. '...but what's in his study? And why the attic?' Ash thought to herself as they went into the next room.

As they all sat down, she couldn't help but see a that this room was just like the last one, fancy. "Owh my..." She whispered to herself as she found a place to sit down, even looking under the table and feeling under her chair just to gauge what is going on or how much this stuff was worth. The man that spoke aloud, asking if anyone got the info on where the master was, she simply looked at the man and gave a light shrug. She wasn't told but he had to be gone for a reason, and why wasn't he here.
----------------------------

Eric Dimond

Not fully impressed with the way the building looked, he did give the owner points for how big it was. "And to think....I was half expecting a castle of some kind...." He gave a laugh as he followed everyone in, Eric being the last one to enter the home. The butler seemed to not really enjoy the place, or what he had to say, as if it was against his will. "Odd ball that guy..." He said to himself as he listened on. 'Attic...no go....and the master is gone....great.' Thinking how much of a problem that could be since the owner could be anywhere and have no clue what is going on in his own home. "I wouldn't want a bunch of strangers in my home without me being there...." He said sort of out loud so the others could hear as they walked into the next room.

Eric didn't take a drink and simply stayed standing near a solid wall, or what seemed to be solid. He was nearly going to speak out and silence the silence but a man asked for info on the owner of the home. "No clue....I take it as a bad sign. Hope none of you have sticky fingers..." He said the last half jokingly as he looked around the room, eyeing everyone. The man that spoke earlier caught his eye when he saw him look over at a women that seemed to be really really nervous. 'Maybe she knows something we don't.... Eric walked over and stood in front of her. "Hi, what seems to have you all jumpy Miss....? Owh, sorry, I'm Eric, you are?"

CrimsonLady180
08-09-2014, 07:05 AM
~*Ravenna Rivers*~

When Ravenna arrived she instantly took in her surroundings which was actually pretty nice though she preferred her darker tones then the bright white that adorned the mansion with beautiful crown moldings and vegetation surrounding the place. She walked into the elegant looking mansion with her arms casually crossing over her stomach as she listen the butler's announcement. 'Strange... Why would let a group of strangers roam around their house without being there to properly introducing themselves,' Ravenna thought raising an eyebrow before surveying the group around her who looked just as confused as she was while there a few who seemed to think nothing of it. Like most of the other people Ravenna joined the rest in the lounge since a drink would be nice.

Taking a seat beside a small table with a few other chairs around the table where a maid came over to give her a drink. "Thank you," she replied with a polite smile and nod to the maid listening to the two men talk. "I have no clue either. Strange to be away when you know company was supposed to be coming, but maybe that's just me and I'm sure anyone silly enough to try anything may receive some serious consequences," Ravenna said giving her opinion before taking a sip of her drink before setting it down next to her. The jumpy girl did catch her eye for a moment, but saw that someone was already talking to her hoping someone would calm her down. Her presence made Ravenna feel a little more antsy than she already was at the moment.

~*Elizabeth Richardson*~

Elizabeth dressed her best since she wanted to make a good impression along with nice bright smile as the perfect accessory. She was a little jittery not sure what to expect from the others that will be joining her on the show. Honestly she didn't think she'd get picked, especially since her main reason was because her kids kept telling her to go for it. Look where she was now, right in front of a posh mansion about to join a group of people to participate in game. Elizabeth stood among the group where they were informed that the owner if the mansion was away on business which made her slight smile faultier for a moment think it to be bad manners to leave a group of strange guests waiting in a unfamiliar home, but quickly dismissed it determined to have some fun and perhaps get to know the other people here.

As she entered the lounge, not wanting to venture off anywhere quite yet, Elizabeth unbuttoned her powder blue coat to revel her business like black dress take a seat beside a girl that was feeling under her chair making her raise an eyebrow then shake her head in response think the girl was rather strange. Her attention turned to the maid who offered Elizabeth, "Don't mind if I do," she said with a smile raising her glass in thanks before taking her timing sipping it while other speculated why the owner wasn't home. Elizabeth shrugged then said with a slight southern accent, "Your guess is as good as mine."

~*Cristina Wells*~

Cristina was a ball of excitement knowing she had been selected to go participate in a game. "I can't believe it! I'm actually going to participate in a game! I've never really been picked for anything like this before. I just hope I don't have to do too much with water...," she said almost bouncing around in her seat on her way to the mansion. "Wow, this place is amazing! Very stylish," Cristina said upon arrival before quickly readying herself to get out of the car to look proper for a place like this then steeped outside the car and into the mansion along with several others. She made her way to the front of the group where the butler, Tarrance, had told them that the owner is away on business and not to go into the attic where the study was but his tight face presence made her pout slightly and scrunch up her eyebrows. 'Someone's grumpy,' she thought to herself then shrugged then headed in the lounge not thinking much of it.

"Thank you so much! Oh, this is a really pretty glass," Cristina said upon receiving her glass before taking a seat across the table from the dark girl that was speaking to the other guys. She seemed friendly enough though perhaps a little guarded since she sat alone at a table. Cristina flashed the girl a friendly smile only to receive a slight half smile which was better than nothing in her mind. "Perhaps the owner had a few emergency things to take care of right away. Besides I'm sure if we got to know each other we'll be find until they get back," she said in her usual upbeat tone then drinking from her glass trying to hide her obvious excitement.

DEAFHPN
08-10-2014, 06:50 AM
Katrina Cast

Katrina wasn't all that impressed staring at the castle she is giddy a giggle escaped her mouth she fiddled with a pocket watch in her finger spending it spinning like a Yo-Yo. Skipping up the walk way she let out a high pitched laugh. "Hehe," her noises got louder before she clapped her hands together. "Time to play, it's time to win," she spoke in a sing song voice without joy but pure glee. Kind of cryptic she finds a wicked glint appeared in her eyes. A shudder rang down her spine.

Reaching for nothing she tilted her head looking up at the building she found her feet reach to the front of the steps. Stopping at the front door she didn't even look at the Butler, didn't stop to pass him a greeting. She's use to things like this, she dose not even bother looking about the house. Truthfully it is big, but she's been in houses like this her entire life before Joe, Joe and her had their little fight. "Come with me, it's time to play," she chanted her voice filling the room like a cryptic bird.

She found her way to a comfortable chair throwing herself inside of it before placing her feet on a coffee table with a thud. "Hmm, hmmm," she hummed her tones high pitched her fingers folded behind her head.
================================================== ===============

Artemis Jacksin

Artemis Jacksin couldn't believe, no his mind could not understand what he is seeing. Sure he had thought they had to be loaded to offer such a high winnings. But still he can't move from his spot in the front entrance. He just stand's their like an idiot gawking at the house, he's always such an honest person. His Mother had always told him it's one of his best and worse trait's.

A pang of nervous made him sweat, he always had perspirations when he got nervous. Clearing his throat a lump formed in his throat. Scratching his neck he looked down at his leathered bag, be linked trying to clear the waves of nervous that ran through her. Swatting at the air it's almost as if he has a bug out of reach. Taking some time he inched closer and closer to the entrance.

"Thank you for having me," Artemis smiled politely at the butler, "This is a very beautiful house," he then stepped inside making sure to memorize all of the rules. He strolled in coming to stop in front of a table before slipping on it.

================================================== ===================

Paige Heathers

Paige Heathers smiled when she walked out of her Limo, "Now, now these are some nice digs," she spoke letting out a puff of smoke. Standing up she stood in front of the limo taking a bottle of liquor out of the many offerings, they could afford. Settling down she let out a drag successfully enjoying the long puff. Sighing she felt a small grin growing on her face. Dropping the cigarette onto the concrete floor she stomped on it sliding her foot on it. Leaving a black smear behind, she smelled of smoke and let out a deep smirk.

Rich kids always thought they could get away with everything, okay Rich Adults, still it's like she hadn't gotten use to being an adult quite yet. Most of her time had been kept under watch and key after she had stabbed the idiot who had wanted to have play time with her at the school. Paige felt a sense of satisfaction grow through her as she grinded her teeth together.

"Yeah, yeah got it," she grunted she smirked looking the butler up and down studying him with curious eyes. "It must suck having to stand their all day, and cater these rich snobs." she couldn't help herself, her tongue snapped onto the roof of her mouth as she strolled into the house before looking at the group assembled making her way inside she decided it's best to stand and jammed her hands in her pocket. "So when is this thing getting started?" she asked loudly it's rare for her to start up a conversation but its a bit boring so far.

ChaosBringer
08-10-2014, 09:13 PM
Marik: Introduction to Death.

Marik got out of the transport, looking at the castle, sighing under his breath. "And here, we, go... Let's see which assholes immediately try to socialize and gain trust of more assholes..." He said coldly, looking around as the people began coming out, one by one, staring giddily at the castle, some giggling, some feeling sick, some standing quiet, some even going to talk to others. It made him chuckle. In a murder mystery game, everyone suspected of each other, everyone thought everyone else was it. He knew mystery and murder, he knew how to manipulate, and he knew how to five that insane side in people. And that was all he needed to get out of this shithole alive. His eyes scanned the place as he slowly pulled at the side of his emo-light-blue hair, face in a serious, solemn grace. He hadn't even moved on the way here, just stared out as he contemplated what kind of gruesome arbitrary deaths did the people have for him. As soon as he got out, he realized the façade of the butler, who's eyes clearly showed annoyance and anger. He chuckled. A man payed for being a butler or some guy who hated his job. If he would guess who the murderer was, it would be him. But then again, everyone else looked just as suspicious. He walked to the mansion without speaking, eyes still fixed everywhere.

When he got to the mansion, his first reaction was to knock on the walls slightly. He knew mansions like these were probably choked to the brim with hidden passages and different logs. He grinned in a sinister way as he began tapping certain things, before his smile disappeared and his usual cold self showed.

Alaska: Welcome to 'Paradise'

"Oh my GOD! THIS IS AMAZING!" She screamed giddily, giggling frantically like a schoolgirl staring at her crush as she twirled and stepped to the place. He looked around at other people, smiling at many before twirling again and walking t the mansion. As soon as she was inside, she began searching for something, a piano more than anything. Soon finding her discovery she immediately sat down and began to fiddle with the keys, her face bright as a star as she quickly set herself to place and began playing away what she knew about the piano, her face a constant flush and grin.

Jacob: Why hello there.

First thing he did while he was out, was gawk for a ling time as he began stepping the steps to the house. He bowed slightly at the butler with a smile, as he walked to a guy who had just stood there like some kind of dumbfounded girl staring at a big-ass teddy-bear. He patted his back slightly. "Awesome, isn't it?" He asked, excitement behind his words as his bright smile looked at the inside and outside repeatedly, still not believein g his luck nor eyes. He would hget to stay here? Dreams do come true! He didn't even pay attention to the probable consequences of his arrival, thinking out loud as he mumbled to himself. "This is so amazingly awesome!"

Lady Celeste
08-11-2014, 01:17 PM
Leann's excitement at finally arriving at Millstone Manor had been somewhat dampened by her surroundings. Not a single expense was spared with respect to either the high-end limousine in which the contestants all traveled, nor were any corners cut in building and decorating the lavish mansion itself. This would have been a dream come true for Leann… except that it also meant many of the furnishings surrounding her, from the leather interior of the limo to the hunting trophies mounted on some of the walls, stood as a silent testament to the animals who had lost their lives only to become the mansion's décor. Still, she firmly resolved not to let it bother her. That's why she was here, after all: to prove she wasn't a wimp.

Fortunately, the refreshments were more to Leann's tastes. No expense was spared with them either, which gave Leann plenty of choices that fit nicely with her diet. Settling on a sparkling water, she politely thanked the staff and proceeded to mingle with the other contestants.

Or at least try to, in the case of the girl by the door. She looked so lonely there, so Leann had made a point to try to approach her first, but that only made the girl shy away even more. Feeling embarrassed herself, Leann respectfully left the girl alone.

The gears in Kelly's mind were already turning during the limo drive and even while listening to the butler and accepting refreshments. Maybe it was the cop in her, or just the simple fact that missing even the tiniest details on shows like these was likely to bite you in the ass sooner or later. Or heck, for all she knew the game could've already started already without them even knowing it!

Well okay, so maybe she was overreacting... a little. But better that than underreacting, especially on a show like this. Needless to say, Kelly wasn't in much of a mood to chat right about now, though she did listen carefully to the conversations that were being spoken and took note of the quiet girl at the door.

Alma took in the sights of the mansion that greeted her upon their arrival at Millstone Manor. The atmosphere was perfect for a show like this: completely ordinary at first glance, but just strange enough to get one's attention and let the imagination run wild. Alma could spend all day just wandering around this place, but she willed herself to concentrate on the game, accepting a cup of decaf and trying to get involved in some of the conversations around here, but mostly this amounted to just eavesdropping.

Despite herself, Alma couldn't help but occasionally let her mind wander to the girl at the door. Everything about her screamed either "killer" or "red herring", but it was definitely one of the two. Either way, Alma could almost tell that, whatever was bound to happen next, that girl would be involved somehow.

Mia Rose
08-12-2014, 12:30 AM
~First Murder~

Strychnine derives from the bark and seeds of the Poison-Nut tree, Strychnos Nux-Vomica. The rendered toxin is a colorless crystalline alkaloid based poison. Strychnine is generally the active ingredient of a lot of pesticides, used for killing rodents and birds.

Most people who die through Strychnine poisoning do so accidentally. They may get some of the pesticide on their fingers and rub their mouth, only a small amount is needed to bring about the mechanism of death. Death is brought about by cardiovascular collapse brought on by severe convulsions and acute asphyxia.

Only one or two milligrams are needed to be swallowed by the recipient to bring about imminent death, most recipients die before getting to a hospital.

This poison is usually ingested by swallowing and is a relatively quick killer, taking no prisoners. Indeed strychnine poisoning causes respiratory failure and brain death in under 30 minutes and is irreversible once in the system. Strychnine usually induces a coma in the recipient in only a few minutes and it is under coma that they expire.

~P.S. Note~
I will not normally put these in the info, but I want to let you all know. I will do research on everything I use in the murders and put them in one of these so you all understand it better. This is the information I found on the poison I chose to use. If you want me to use something and have information of it feel free to send it my way and I will look it over and save it. Please note that I may not use the method right away, but may use it later on. I will tell you in I will not be using it. Also, if you want one of your contestants to die a certain way let me know and we will see what we can do about making it happen.

Half an hour had passed and people were told they are allowed to wonder the first and second floor, but not enter any rooms yet. One very shy girl climbed the stairs after ignoring everyone who came close. She was followed by some people but didn't look at them. Once at the top of the stairs a young man asked how she liked her drink and if she would like another. Not giving a reply she was handed another drink and left alone by the man. As she drank the drink she had been given the girl moved to go back downstairs, feeling rather dizzy and sick. The drink had been poisoned with four milligrams of Strychnine. This amount of the poison was enough to make the girl fall from the second floor and down the stairs. When reaching the bottom she also cracked her head open, causing immediate death and serve bleeding. However, it was the effects of the poison within the drink she had dropped that was the main cause of death.

Murder Information

This drink should NOT be touched and is the main focus of both the Butler and Killer. If a contestant touches the drink DO NOT make them touch their mouth or anyone else for they will either die or kill someone. However, the drink will have been finished due to there only being a small amount within the glass. As of now it is unknown what was the thing that killed her. When she is found she will be laying on her back at the bottom of the stairs with her head and upper body on the floor and her lower body on the stairs. There will be a large pool of blood around her upper body and circling around her. The wound on her head will be visible and the glass itself will half way down the stairs. You may have your contestants hear the fall and come to see what has happened, but they are not allowed to have seen the Killer give her the drink or have seen her fall down the stairs. They can however recognize the crushed seed within the drink glass, but please don't have them know every thing about it, just that it is some kind of poison. They may also know that 2 milligrams is enough to kill someone, but not how much was in the glass.

~Please note my characters will never be included in this post. This is for the murders only and is for information purposes only.~

Mia Rose
08-12-2014, 01:02 AM
~Tarrance~

Once everyone had a drink and began to talk amongst themselves Tarrance went into the kitchen to help with some things. He did notice a young man he had seen before inside once everyone started to explore but didn't think anything of it. After all, they were allowed to wonder, just not enter any rooms since none were ready just yet. As time went by Tarrance helped the kitchen staff plan the meals for that night based on the diet information they had gotten from each person visiting the mansion. Just before he was going to ask everyone to come to the main living room to be shown their rooms he heard a loud crash and what sounded like someone falling down stairs.

Racing out he stopped when he saw the girl laying in a pool of blood and shook his head. "Oh my.. This isn't very good. Seems someone tripped and fell down the stairs." He said kneeling down to check her pulse. When he couldn't find it Tarrance stood and looked at the people now surrounding him and the girl. "I'm sorry to inform you all. It seems she has died. If you would mind moving to the room you first entered I will explain what will happen next. The staff will clean up this mess." He said as he made everyone move to the first room.

"It seems someone has been killed. As you all should already know, it is your job to figure out how she died, when she died and who killed her. There are three locations you can go to. The first is the morgue located in the basement of this mansion. The second is the crime scene. And the third is the Last Known Were Abouts, which is in this room and the landing on the second floor. You may split into three groups and decide together where you would like to go. You may only visit one place, so choice who you pair with wisely. There is a maximum number of six people per location. You have 10 minutes to choice a location." He said in a firm voice, making it loud and clear enough for everyone to hear. This was his job, finally things were getting interesting.

~Alex Manor~

Alex was chatting with a few people on the main floor when a loud crash echoed through the house. When he ran over he saw he was one of the first to show up, the Butler already being there. When they were told she was dead Alex frowned and took note of how much blood there was. This would be very uncomfortable for someone who didn't like blood very much. When they were told to go to the first place they had been Alex went without a word. "I bet that was a painful fall... She looked like a really nice girl, just a little shy.. It's sad she didn't talk to anyone." He said just before the butler started to talk.

When he finished Alex looked around before crossing his arms over his stomach. "Anyone wanna go to the morgue with me? I want to look at her head... It might be what killed her.." He said looking around to see if anyone else was interested in looking at the body as well.

Once you have made them decide where to go I will post what can be found in each location. You MUST leave out some things when you are in these locations. However I will post everything that can be found, so you may pick which ones you want. Also, you may have two contestants under your control go to the same location, but don't have all three go to the same place please.

NecroNama
08-13-2014, 09:00 AM
Marcus L. Parker

Not much happened until they were aloud to move around the first and second floors, the only thing Marcus wanted with the place was a map, or a blueprint of the place so he could better figure out the place. He didn't mind it though, he could probably find it on the internet if he was given the use of a computer, but he doubted that though it wouldn't stop him from asking the head butler guy. He main focus was to locate a bathroom, just incase nature called. In his mind, one needed to know where the toilet was if they were in a building they never been in. Since no one was aloud to open any doors, he figured he'd ask his two simple questions and wait for something to happen.

As he approached one of the people that seemed to work in the place, he opened his mouth. "Pardon me but...." The loud noise, something like a coconut hitting a solid floor echoed in his ears and he forgot his questions and moved to the location of the noise. Seeing the body at the bottom of the stairs, he opened his mouth without regard to his words. "SWEET!" Then it hit him, the blood, the body, the fall. The girl was dead then he felt dizzy and nearly fell down the stairs also, but luck had its play, Marcus grabbed the rail and didn't fall.

Once more herded into a adjacent room, Marcus had to sit down and remove the thought from his head or he'd be re-eating his dinner. Listening to the butler give instructions and one of the others stating that they want to check out her skull, Marcus heaved a bit as he sort of visualized a cracked persons head in his mind. "I'll pass on the morgue...I'll be cool here, at her last known...whatevers..." He tried his best to keep from hurling. "Can I use your bathroom....I think I'm gonna hurl..." He quickly place both hands over his mouth as he continued to fight the urge.
-------------------------

Ashley (Ash) Hardt

Ashley didn't really feel the need to venture about the place, at least not yet since they weren't given permission to open doors or go past the second floor. It didn't keep her from exploring though, exploring pictures. She looked each and every single one of them, trying to look as if she liked them or was interested in any way, which she wasn't. She just couldn't help but replay the event in her mind. Everyone in the room before, talking. The one girl that was giddy enough to do a little sing-song about playing a game and humming to herself, then another who had the sort of angry outburst about starting, then the person who fell down. She wanted to laugh as she replayed the image in her mind but that was rude, she did it anyway and giggled. The only other person that stood out to her was the one who tried to talk to the girl that seemed jumpy. He wasn't like the others.

As she moved onto her fourth, no eighth, hold on...one, two, three, four, five....twelfth picture, she heard a bang come from the front main room. Moving towards it with the others, she could only make out a girl at the base of the stairs and blood, nothing else. "Owh dear..." She whispered to herself as she was guided to the adjacent room. The instructions were simple enough, it was the reason why she was here, but the choices seemed a bit odd to her. Only one choice out of the locations and hope that someone would share any information they find later? It was a game and only one person could be the winner but if you could only get to go to one location, how could you figure out who done it?

After the nauseated guy stated that he was about to turn his shoes, the floor, and anyone in the way, a fresh coat of whatever was residing in his stomach, Ashley moved away from the door and spoke. "Morgue sounds good with me. Count me in."
----------------------------

Eric Dimond

Having no luck with getting a peep out of girl that seemed nervous, Eric sort of just threw his hands in the air and gave a scuff, he did all that mentally of course. Keeping his reaction to himself, he simply let her move on by without saying another word to her, other then saying "Sorry for bugging you." Which he doubted that she heard him. Everyone was given permission to move about the first two floors, Eric didn't move from the room they were in, he simply leaned against the table, and placed both hands in his pockets. "Well.....what we gonna do? Hope there is some form of workout equipment here...there has to be, it's a mansion. Who wouldn't have a work out room in there oversized home?"

Feeling a bit jazzed up, he decided to ask one of the maids that worked here if there was a workout room that he could use, and when he stepped out the door to the room, a loud bang could be heard throughout it. Looking up, he saw the girl that he was just talking to a few moments ago laying lifeless at the base of the stairs. Of course his looking at her was cut short as he was pushed back into the room he was in, along with all the others.

The butler gave the instructions, two people voted to visit the morgue, and a third wanted a bathroom and to check out the last place or places she was seen. Following suit with the lady that spoke before him, Eric moved away from the door and the guy that was holding his mouth, and spoke aloud. "I'll vote crime scene...." Looking up the butler and the maids, he continued. "Um...can you guys seriously lead him to a toilet or give him a bucket before he turns into a volcano?" He gave a little laugh, trying to lighten the situation before them.

CrimsonLady180
08-14-2014, 11:35 AM
~*Ravenna Rivers*~

Ravenna made a little conversation with a few people, other than that she was rather quite. She had enjoyed talking to the first few people, Alex and Cristina. Even though she talked to Elizabeth, she felt strange underlining vibes from her that made her not want to trust her. While Alex seemed okay and they could possible help each other during the game and it's always good to have an upbeat girl like Cristina in her corner. Besides she gave the girl major props for even coming up to talk to her. It seemed the ice was thawing between people a sudden loud crash could be heard making her heart drop for a moment before rushing out the room toward the sound along with everyone else in the room. 'Looks like the game has begun...,' she thought looking at the crumpled up body by the landing of the stairs. The butler told them that they had to decide on which location they wanted to go to solve the murder and hopefully won't be next to be murdered. Alex was quick to say he wanted to go to the morgue which is where she want to go originally, but she figured if she went to one of the other locations maybe Alex will help her. Hopefully Cristina goes to the other one then she'll figure out the whole story. "I'm going to inspect the crime scene," Ravenna said as she ran her fingers through her hair trying to keep her cool not wanting to get sick either. She likes to be tough and not let things bother her though she did feel a little nauseous herself.

~*Elizabeth Richardson*~

After the loud crash and everyone ran out to see the shy girl from earlier was now laying dead in a pool of blood, the poor girl looked like she was crumpled in on herself. Elizabeth put on her best face avoiding saying too much about herself, but watching everyone else instead. She figured it would be easier to just keep to herself and not try to much early on since she didn't exactly sense anyone she could trust, though she knows she needs allies. A few crossed her mind so she hoped they would be receptive to her. She need to figure out as much of the murder as she could. The last thing she wanted was to be an outsider, so it was going to be do or die with her decisions and the things she says. "I don't mind going to the morgue," Elizabeth replied to the others feeling bad that the other guy was sick but could honestly careless as long as he didn't throw up on her then they'd have a problem.

~*Cristina Wells*~

It seemed like everything was going well and jamming with just about everyone. She even thought things were going well with Ravenna which made her super happy that she might be making a new friend. Then there was a sudden loud crash that almost made her jump out of her skin, but she quickly followed behind everyone only to see that the girl from earlier was dead and laying in a pool of blood from what looked like a bad fall. Knowing that one of them killed the poor girl made her worried that she'd be next, but she was sure with Ravenna's help that she'll manage to stay alive. Cristina hoped she wasn't the killer but she trusted her already, and she didn't know who could it possibly be either. When it came time to pick a location to scrutinize she didn't want to deal with the morgue and she's already got a glimpse of the crime scene, "I want to go to the Last Known Were Abouts too," Cristina perked up verbalizing her choice quickly hoping she can find someone that she trust to keep her alive. She looked at Marcus worried, "I don't mind helping you. I think I know where the restroom is," Cristina offered not sure what else to do. Hopefully he'd take her up on her offer cause she rather not see someone get sick.

DEAFHPN
08-15-2014, 04:30 AM
Artemis Jacksin (Going to morgue)

Artemis heard the sound all of them had he stayed back however when he heard them speaking about a dead body. He knew of the bad mankind can do as well as the good all the same he wonder's just which one of them among them committed the crime. Of if he had even met the perpetrator, he also wondered if the person is hiding somewhere inside one of the guest rooms. That could have been part of the reason why they hadn't been allowed in them before now. At least he found himself going silent, his mind going into over drive.

Just which one of his fellows had committed this horrible crime, seeing her for he had walked up in time to hear what the Butler had said. Standing their he could see the blood beneath her bloody pouring down upon the steps. "I would go to the Morgue," It might be the last place that the killer would go to.

But he might be a prime target, he had read thousands of medical books so he could possibly figure out how she died.Perhaps not letting everyone knew what he could learn from the body would be the best case. He said nothing about wanting to be a medical doctor, if these people knew they might think that he's the killer. Already he could feel his nerves growing a bit he watched them carefully.

Still he better get going but where exactly is the morgue anyways are they suppose to wait for someone to show him the way. Either or he goes with the flow, if someone tells him where he's suppose to go he'll go with them.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Katrina Cast

Katrina Cast bored look didn't disapear when she had tried to kill her brother she had spilled more blood then that. Still spinning with her pocket watch like nothing had happened she listened to pasty face but didn't glance in his direction ignoring him. No one told her what to do, she would go where ever she wanted to go. But still she picked up a dice from her pocket, "I wonder which place should I go?" she didn't want to go where pasty face went.

He looked and smelled like a doctor, she had smelled it on him. At the very least he looked boring, "So, it's either the crime scene, which is here, or the last known where abouts," she spoke before tossing the dice. If it's an odd number she'd stay here, if it's an even she'd go to the last known where abouts.

The dice fell spinning onto the ground and landed on two, "Well see you oldie, it seems as if I'm on to the last known where about," giggling away she scooped up her dice on the way past clock head and found her way up a set of stairs.

Paige Heathers

Paige Heathers sighed it's always the quite one, the loners that are the first to die, since most people are at the crime scene. She didn't want to go to the morgue, and theirs no way that shes going where nut-so goes. So she decided to stay right here, she picked up a smoke before lightening it. "Man this is the shit," she groaned out loud looking at the people gathered. "I don't suppose anyone is going to admit to the crime are they?" she sighed before opening the bottle of champagne she had stolen from the car.

Gurgling it down she felt the fire of the champagne and is rather determined to drink. All the same she wanted to survive not die. But just encase the killer was around she wanted him to think of her not as a threat. That is if the killer didn't know anything about her. If he did she'd known she had been attacked before. And she had dealt with him swimmingly.

"Oh and encase your wondering, I decided to stay here," she couldn't even look at the corpse, she didn't want to see it but if she wanted to find out who it was she at least had to take a look. Slowly and reluctantly she made her way over to the dead girl, by the voices she had heard so far she stared at her.

"Looks like she hit her head," She wasn't sure but it didn't look like she had been stabbed to death. That's her talent anyways. Still she looked at the people around her ignoring the Butler, she frowned wondering if time is almost up. Perhaps she'd rather go with the crazy girl after all. But she had already made her choice anyways.

ChaosBringer
08-15-2014, 11:46 PM
Marik: Laughing at Death's room, THE MORGUE.

As soon as heh ward the thump and the slight silence, he smiled. He looked around, spotting the butler moving towards the scene. His predictions were correct, first kill. 'Not the butler, too far away... Nor any of the guests... Interesting...' He looked at the body, a smile on his face as he began laughing. "hahaha.... Hahahahaha.... Hahahaha! Why isn't this great? Finally we have the long awaited first blood, and who other to be put down but that sad little chick at the door! Ahahahahahah!" He stopped, his smile fading as he looked at the trail of blood. 'Some on the steps, most of it n a single splatter. Indicated falling... She didn't die of any blunt attack, thats for sure. She couldn't have tripped or she would have screamed or somehow stopped the fall... Its either poison, or some kind of heart failure...' He kept that slight smirk, indicating madness and simple sinister as he walked down to the morgue, it'was time to inspect, yes!

Alaska: Game begins. ON TO THE SURROUNDINGS

Alaska had heard the crash and then the slight gasped and semi-screams as she was playing. Instantly she stood, running to the scerne and spotting it. She immediately turned away. Who could have done this? Her eyes looked around, people were stunned, some looked bored... 'Hahahha... AHahahahahaha!' What the fuck?! Who in their right mind could laugh at this shit!? Instantly hate ran through her veins at the 'boy', and she looked once more at the body, her face an expression of sadness. She decided to go to the last known whereabouts, the stairs.

Jacob: Investigating the CRIME SCENE.

Goddamnit. Not even two fucking hours in and somebody's dead?! As soon as he heard something, he knew it was too late. When he saw the scene, he felt the urge to look away, yet at the same time he was entranced by it. The severe wound on her head, and just the way her body sprawled about. Obviously she had broken something. He looked as one of the people began reacting, bringing his hands to his mouth. "Aw shit...." He mumbled, grabbing the nearest pot of seemingly expensive flowers, and then handing it to the guy. "Sensible to this type of thing, right? What say you we check this out together? Name's Jacob" He said, with a concerned smile as he handed the pot and patted his back gently.

Lady Celeste
08-17-2014, 04:34 AM
Leann didn't particularly feel like wandering, still trying to get past her nerves about this place. Practically everything in this mansion - from the iron maiden and hunting trophies on display to the almost-too-lifelike portraits on the walls - seemed to be designed in one way or another to put the average visitor on edge. It was almost as exciting as it was disturbing…
Almost...

Alma, by contrast, felt right at home with these new surroundings. Having been practically raised on stories of the strange and bizarre, she found the deliberately mysterious ambience more intriguing than creepy; it was like wandering through a haunted house, except that there was a more posh, classy side to the manor that added a sense of normalcy to the experience. All in all, this place was indeed perfect for a game show like this one.

Even Kelly, who had made a point to keep her head in the game, couldn't help but feel drawn in to the whole atmosphere. The fact that this was a murder mystery game certainly didn't help; the first murder could happen at any time, to anyone, in any area of the mansion grounds…

And in a matter of minutes, it did.

The crash in the foyer instantly caught the attention of everyone in the mansion. All at once, the contestants and staff came flooding back into the foyer, where the main attraction of the scene - the quiet girl from the opening party - lay in a pool of blood by the stairs.

"Everybody stay back!" Kelly shouted to the others, her instincts already kicking into gear as she held out her arms to keep everyone away from the scene.

"Oh no…" Leann grimaced, trying not to react. She tried to keep a level head while the butler was talking, but most of it went in one ear and out the other because of the shock, at least until the butler asked them to choose between the Morgue, the Crime Scene, and the Last Known Whereabouts.
"Last known whereabouts." Leann said immediately, hoping that it wouldn't be as bloody and gory as the Crime Scene or as gruesome as the Morgue. But then Marcus asked to go to the bathroom to vomit, and Leann couldn't help but raise her hand. "Wait for me!" She said, already approaching him as he followed Cristina to the restrooms. In a way, she was pretty grateful that both of them were going to the Last Known Whereabouts too; they seemed nice enough, at least for now.

Alma, meanwhile, was already going over the initial mental picture she had of the crime scene. What the two people who asked to use the restroom didn't realize was that this was a literal do-or-die situation; nobody in this mansion had the luxury to freak out whenever they wanted to, with the sole exception of the Killer themselves.

"I'll take the morgue." Alma decided after pondering for a moment. She had already glimpsed just enough of the initial crime scene to draw some conclusions already: that the victim had apparently fallen down the stairs at some point. But Alma highly doubted that the Killer would make things that easy for them; there must've been more to the victim's death than just a bad fall, and the morgue was the perfect place to start digging for the real cause of death, or at least learn more about what exactly had caused the fall.

Kelly was weighing all of her options carefully, determining the pros and cons of going to each location as opposed to the others. The Morgue would let her take a closer look at the victim to see if she had any defensive wounds or anything like that, the Last Known Whereabouts would probably show what exactly had happened just before the victim fell, and the Crime Scene might give away clues as to the murder weapon if there was one. Kelly certainly wasn't ruling out the possibility of the victim being killed or knocked out before she fell, at least not yet, and on top of that it might even be possible to start finding clues about the Killer at the same time.

"Crime scene." Kelly said simply, proceeding to follow the others there.

Mia Rose
08-17-2014, 08:33 PM
Once again this wont be in every post I do for this part, but I want to give you guys some information on what will be in this post. Unlike the Murder Posts these will have my character posts included. Also I will add the pictures, information available and what is not allowed to be found as spoilers. There will only be one or two things people can find but not know about, these things will be in a different color. Here is the code for these colors:

Cyan= May recognize item, but may NOT know everything about it.
Lime= Item may be noticed but may NOT be suspected until later on.
Violet= These items may be noticed and suspected, but they are left by the killer to confuse contestants. They have no connection to cause of death.
Light Salmon= These may NOT be used unless they have be stated otherwise. These will however be used in the Riddle Scene.

I re-watched some of the show and found they had a part in the episode where the killer would give them a chance to find out more through either a Game or Riddle. I will add these in. I would like everyone to look back at the OOC to help me decide when this should be put in. It needs to be after they go to the locations but BEFORE they go to the library & dinning room.

Also, contestants may not go to the same location twice in a row. You must have them go somewhere else next murder. You may however do something like Morgue, Crime Scene Morgue, Last Known Where Abouts. But you must have them go to every location at least once.

http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg285/firefly_049/Whodunnit%20Pictures/csi_set_8_zps602a507e.jpg (http://s251.photobucket.com/user/firefly_049/media/Whodunnit%20Pictures/csi_set_8_zps602a507e.jpg.html)

Contestants Going To This Location:
Mia Rose- Alex Manor
NecroNama- Ashley Hardt
CrimsonLady180- Elizabeth Richardson
DEAFHPN- Artemis Jacksin
Watch_Dog- Marik Marak
Lady Celeste- Alma Rivera

http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg285/firefly_049/Whodunnit%20Pictures/Screen-shot-2013-10-11-at-33839-AM_zpsd8ad850e.png (http://s251.photobucket.com/user/firefly_049/media/Whodunnit%20Pictures/Screen-shot-2013-10-11-at-33839-AM_zpsd8ad850e.png.html)

Info: Just so you all know, she will have fallen down the right side when looking at the picture. So she fell down the right staircase when going up the stairs.
NecroNama- Eric Dimond
CrimsonLady180- Ravenna Rivers
DEAFHPN- Paige Heathers
Watch_Dog- Jacob Andrew
Lady Celeste- Kelly Alston

http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg285/firefly_049/Whodunnit%20Pictures/luxury-mansion-living-room-shaq-587x391_zps8d39c3ff.jpg (http://s251.photobucket.com/user/firefly_049/media/Whodunnit%20Pictures/luxury-mansion-living-room-shaq-587x391_zps8d39c3ff.jpg.html)

NecroNama- Marcus L. Parker
CrimsonLady180- Cristina Wells
DEAFHPN= Katrina Cast
Watch_Dog- Alaska White
Lady Celeste- Leann Mason

Morgue:
-Head trauma, size of a loonie on the back of the head, very rough edges, swollen and very ridged
-Clear broken back due large black bruise slightly above buttocks as well as visible break
-Shattered left shoulder and left knee due to impact of the fall
-Small residue from poison located in mouth (This may be noticed but do not have anything else yet)

Crime Scene:
-Blood pool size of a small car tire located at the bottom of the staircase
-Wine glass located 10 steps up staircase with no liquid remaining
-Small Strychnos Nux-Vomica seed two steps below glass. This is also Light Salmon. It will be included more in Riddle Scene. This may be suspected AFTER Riddle Scene
-Water found at the top of the staircase

Last Know Where Abouts:
-Empty glass left in the location girl had been standing, as if she left it behind (she was beside the plant on the right side of the picture. There is a table located there)
-Half empty glass of Rum and Coke located beside above glass (everyone but killer finished their drink, though he will not say that)
-Knocked over vase behind the location the girl was standing
-Power like substance, as if something had been crushed, located on table in the middle of the seating area (Also Lime)

~Tarrance~
"Alright, now that you have all chosen where you would like to go we can get started. Everyone who wishes to go to the Morgue please follow the young lady to my left down. I have been informed that the body has already been taken down there and is ready to be examined. As for those of you who wish to see the Crime Scene, please follow the young lady to my left. These rest of you can stay here since this area is The Last Known Where Abouts of Miss Millers. Nothing has been touched since you were last here. I will ask that we all meet back here in one hour." Tarrance stated with a father flat tone. He hated having to sound so straight forward and matter-of-fact, but it had been in his job description so he had to be. One everyone parted ways and went where they were suppose to go Tarrance excused himself and went back to the kitchen to check on dinner.

~Alex Manor~
Alex listened closely when they were told where they would go to get to the morgue. It seemed everyone had been surprised someone died so quickly after getting there. But he figured it was about time, since they had been told before hand people would be getting killed. He seemed oddly giddy and excited when the young lady took his group down to the morgue. "Aw man! I love Murder Mystery! I wonder how bad that head wound of hers really is.. Think that's what killed her?" He asked out in the open as they came into the room. The girl was laying on an examination table in only a white bra and matching white underwear.

Before going near her Alex picked up a box of gloves and handed them out to everyone. "The guy on one of the shows I watch says it's a good idea to always wear gloves when examining a body.. You never know what could have really happened ya know?" He said as he slipped the gloves on and began to examine the body. He noticed the shattered knee and shoulder right away but waited to see if anyone else would.

NecroNama
08-19-2014, 04:24 AM
Marcus L. Parker

Marcus took the aid to find a bathroom from one of the other people, he would have said thank you but didn't wanna risk spewing anything. Once he was relieved of the food he ate before he arrived, he went on to the lounge, thanking the lady that helped him along the way with a wave and a "Thank you very much." Looking over the room once he was there, he couldn't really see anything minus a busted vase, empty glasses left behind by everyone, and a unfinished drink. "I don't remember hearing that vase break....did anyone else hear that noise?" He said aloud to everyone in the room. Marcus was at a loss. He whispered under his breath. "Dang it...this is harder then I thought..."

---------------------

Ashley (Ash) Hardt

Once in the morgue, Ash wanted to get close to the body but felt a bit nauseated as she looked at the poor girls body. From what she could see, it was either the hit to the head, the fall down the stairs, or a third factor. It was hard to pick which one. Someone would or could have seen another person by her just before she fell down the stairs. A physical hit would have stuck out. She leaned more towards the third thing, but what it was escaped her. "I have no idea what happened....anyone else gotta clue?"

---------------------

Eric Dimond

At the crime scene, Eric looked at the stairs more then he looked at where she landed. "I doubt the fall is what killed her, unless she hit her head just right on these steps." Before some one could point out what the stairs were made of, he continued. "Yea it's a heard surface, but what caused her to fall, I didn't see anyone around her." He walked up the steps, getting to a point where he thought she would have been standing. "Hey...her glass....anything in it?" Dragging his attention to the top of the stairs, he looked down at the crime scene, still a bit puzzled at what happened, nearly slipping on a puddle of water, nearly falling himself. "WHAaaaa!" Grabbing hold of the rail, he only fell down three steps.

CrimsonLady180
08-20-2014, 12:17 PM
~*Ravenna Rivers to the Crime Scene*~

Since she was at the crime scene she kept to herself while making her own assessments while following what others had said during the investigation. She really had to think about it since her original ideas were trip wires, someone else tripping her, or she was set up to be tripped. The only questions she had was why she didn't scream on the way down which puzzled her. Most people scream or make a noise as they go down which seemed logical in her mind. If someone hit her in the head there should be blood evidence upstairs possible since there was quite a bit of blood where the body was found with the glass she was probably drinking out of, but Ravenna didn't take too close a look at it wanting to eliminate all her previous theories. As she was heading upstairs along with Eric when he slipped and she did her best to help him before he took a real nasty fall, "Hey, are you okay?" Ravenna asked supporting him with one hand while the other was on the rail.

~*Elizabeth Richardson to the Morgue*~

Elizabeth walked in quietly with the rest of the group keeping her distance from the the strangely giddy Alex. She didn't want him or anyone else distracting her from the task since she wanted to win. It's what's she's here for anyway. As they walked into the chilly morgue it did bother her thinking they were in a lavish mansion underground in a morgue which was rather creepy. She gave Alex a strange look raising and eyebrow, but took the gloves and put them on while assessing the body a little annoyed at how easily some people have given up, so she tried not to roll her eyes. "Let's have a look at you...," she muttered to herself figuring that the broken bones where due to the fall, but cause of death must of been the blow to the head. Elizabeth gently moved her head around to see what damage had been done only making her more sure it was her head injury that killed her.

~*Cristina Wells to Last Known Whereabouts*~

Once she saw Marcus was feeling better Cristina returned to the last know whereabouts with everyone else which was the lounge. "A vase?" Cristina asked as she walked over to where the girl had been seen earlier. To be honest she hadn't been paying attention to her surroundings earlier which she probably should have. She pondered what the vase must mean which boggled her mind. She kept looking around the room only to find a few strange things besides the vase was to kind of white powdery stuff that she didn't care to figure out what is was since it felt like a dead end. Cristina just hoped that Ravenna could help her with this one since nothing in the room seemed useful which bugged her.

DEAFHPN
08-29-2014, 02:22 AM
(Artemis)The Morgue

Still it took him quite a bit to get to the Morgue he's sweating quite a bit. If he did notice something he had no intention of telling anyone else. But the Killer could know that he could look at a few things, maybe see something.

Artemis watched the girl pick up her head, it felt a little weird to be in this place. It felt cold and bone chilly here, she shuddered looking at the wound on the back of the head. It looked obviously swollen and very hard, and cut. "It looks like some damage was done," he admitted as he spoke rather stiffly.

Still his gaze wondered over to her mouth and his hand wondering to it he had put on latex gloves and his fingers wondered over to it. Pulling it open he could see some sort of liquid inside of it. He stared at it, the obvious some physical trama...But what about the liquid?

Katrina Cast-Last Known Where Abouts (AKA Lounge)

Katrina Cast skipped humming into the golden floored room she let out a yawn and sighed throwing her hands up into the air, "This is boring, nothings happening!" She whinnied spinning playfully into the middle of the room. It sped around her she bolted jolting to a stop in the middle of the soft room feeling her feet carry her off over to one of the chairs.

"A vase?" someone says she turns to look at her staring blankly for a long time, "That would be lame! Why would a murderer use a vase! I bet it's some sort of poision!" She sighed dramatically shaking her white hair. "No, no , no way!" She folded her arms over her head a childish pout growing on her face. "Hey! Do you really think she got knocked on the head! I bet he used some sort of sneaky pills or something more like that!" She boasted. "Besides if I was a murderer I would have poisoned some of the drink before we got here, makes the most since hehhehehhe," she laughed clutching at her ribs.

"Why the games only started, so lets see," she picked out the dice from her finger, "Poison or drugs?" she shouted before tossing the dice . "If it's even poison if its odds drugs!" The dice landed on a four and she squealed. "So it's poison, oohhh it must be the good kind," she clapped her hands before scooping up the dice and running off to a chair before sitting on it. "Yup, so that's it what's next? What's next?" she let out a fit of girlish giggles that seemed too sweet, or in this case deranged.
---------------------------------------------------
Crime Scene Paige Heathers

Paige watched as another contestant helping another,"Why did you enter the game if your sick already? Still seeing a dead body like that and all the blood," she groaned at the thought doing her best not to look at it. She had kept her distant eyeing up some of the contestants and looking about the room nothing obvious stood out to her. Sure theirs a pool of blood so it makes her think fall, stabbing, or something else.

Dying is messy after all, and she frowned looking at the stairs closely what if it had some sort of trip stairs or something? She hadn't heard anything like a scream or something, she hadn't spoken to the timid girl hadn't really noticed her before she died. 'Maybe she's the one he wanted dead all along? ' she thought looking down at the girl curiously.

Not bothering to help the two struggling people just in case they are the murders she walks up the steps carefully generally tapping it with her feet like it might blow up or something.

ChaosBringer
08-29-2014, 09:44 PM
Marik. Exploring the Body.

Marik looked at the body intently, studying the intricate slash and dice of the cuts and smashes it had. She definitely didn't die on the fall, as the blood didn't began till around halfway, and judging by it all she should have at least somehow rescued herself, or at least even screamed. He'd been quiet his whole life, and even he would scream if he was falling to his doom on hardwood steps. He kept pondering, studying the cracks of her face, and her glossy lips. She was killed before... But how? Asfixiation was not an option, she didn't show any bulged marks nor any 'constricted' veins. Stabbing as well... Which leaves... Neck-breaker? No, her head would be more damaged, and as a possibility turned completely around. The neck showed no signs of breaking or twisting other than the gorey-galore bruises. Back, knees, shoulders were destroyed in fall... Her ass has a bruise, and her head... "A loonie?" He mumbled, looking at her head. She could have been knocked out on the stairs or... Did she land upside-down? No... Or... "Fuck."

Jacob. The Glass and Vase.

He didn't pay much attention. He looked at the people, then at the Crime Scene. He could see the blood on the floor, the small puddles and harsh scratchings of the red liquid on the steps, starting from about halfway, meaning she cracked her noggin there. She must have died in the gal, could have been hit or knocked out... He was going up the stairs when he noticed it. A broken wine glass and a broken vase. "Did she struggle? Or maybe she tumbled...."

Alaska. The Sugar and the Coke.

She was freakign out, lookingng around frantically, her breath ragged as she sat down and put her hands to her forehead. She needed to think. Who was next? Would it be her? Please let it not be her. She wanted to get out. To run. To just get the fuck out of there instantly. Maybe the place was fenced? Guarded? Dogs? Lava PIT?! Myabe she.... Oh god.... She finally calmed down after a couple of moments, as she looked at the glass on the floor, and at the table. White in oak. Must have been sugar. She paid no attention. She began crying into her hands, her paranoia and trauma getting to her as she sobbed in her hands, blue hair cascading over her chest as it heaved.