PDA

View Full Version : Love Affair (R)

Death101
08-19-2014, 01:50 AM
(R - Sexual Content, Drugs, Drinking, Blood & Gore, Swearing)

I stare slowly across the valley we stand in my Co-Commander right next to me she is looking over the map we had just been fighting. I stare across the ridge and see the smoking remains of Chinese Guns. "We did a good job boss. They won't be trying to set a camp near the capital again." I stare slowly at the guns as we slowly climb onto a tank. "Tanks Forward!" I give a sign and the tanks start riding towards the capital out of the Vally and Hills.

Present, Princesses Room Boarding School

"Princess." I walk up to her as she sits at her desk doing home work. I was her bodyguard and some times her friend. I had a job on campus as well I fixed cars and other things and the squad wasn't far from the campus. "How was class?" I ask slowly as I smile at her and take a seat on the edge of the desk. Yoko stood quietly at the door. For some reason the Princess didn't like my Co-Commander.

LexiiieDearest
08-19-2014, 02:52 AM
I ran a hand through my hair, concentrating on my homework assignment. I figured I should get it done before the weekend starts. I didn't even hear Yamato walk up behind me. "Oh, hey! It was boring like always. I'm almost done with my homework. You should come grab dinner with me.....alone." I said, scowling at his his little minion. I didn't like Shoko because I couldn't trust her. That and I could sense that she had a thing for Yamato. It was made perfectly clear that the two of us don't get along and it's not just because of me.

Death101
08-19-2014, 04:29 AM
"Class is important for some. You can't be a flunk like me." "Yamato, you weren't a flunk you were a delinquent and a hooky." I laugh at Yoko's add on. "That's true but even so." I laugh as I flip her off. "Anyway yea, Yoko has tonight off anyway." I state to stop a fire before its lit.

LexiiieDearest
08-19-2014, 04:36 AM
"Call me weird but I like learning." I said, shrugging my shoulders. Which was the truth. I look back down and quickly finish up my last problem and turn back to Yamato. "Where should we go for dinner?" I ask, a smile on my face. I know that my parents wanted this relationship to be strictly professional but it's not like they're around anyways. He was the only one I could really depend on.

Death101
08-19-2014, 02:20 PM
"How about McDonalds?" I had been taking her to places on campus that were cheap and showing her the world and I figured It was time she saw the largest fast food chain on the planet. "And then I'll take you out for a treat." I smile, it was a little surprise I'd been working on just for her.

LexiiieDearest
08-19-2014, 09:13 PM
"Sounds good to me!" I said and turned to face him. My eyebrows raised at his next statement. "A treat?" I ask while standing up from my desk. A smile slowly spread across my lips and I slowly moved towards him. "What kind of treat?" I asked, twirling the ends of my hair in my fingers.

Death101
08-19-2014, 09:26 PM
"A present I bought while on our last assignment." I state as we start for the door Soko had already left to head for the base I slowly open the door and head out into the halls.

LexiiieDearest
08-19-2014, 09:51 PM
I was truly surprised by his response. Sure, my parents gave me lots of things all the time. But that was them trying to use money to pay off their guilty conscience for not actually being present 90% of my life. Not one person that I considered a friend has ever bought me a present. "Oh." I replied, still feeling shocked. My brain was still scrambled while my feet took me out of my room. I walked down the hall, catching up to him. I looked over at him as a sweet smile spread across my face.

Death101
08-19-2014, 11:03 PM
As we head out my car sits there waiting for us. "Let's go." Her gift was in the truck and I'd show her after dinner. I slid into the driver's side and start the car. ( Car http://www.giftmansion.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/20130131-212726.jpg )

Death101
08-19-2014, 11:26 PM
As we head out my car sits there waiting for us. "Let's go." Her gift was in the truck and I'd show her after dinner. I slid into the driver's side and start the car. ( Car http://www.giftmansion.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/20130131-212726.jpg )

LexiiieDearest
08-20-2014, 02:57 AM
I walked outside with him and gladly got into the car. "I love your car." I say with a smile, gently rubbing the dashboard. I ran my fingers through my hair and glanced over at him while buckling my seat belt. "So...how is this Mcdonalds place? Good?" I asked curiously.

Death101
08-20-2014, 03:03 AM
"Thanks, It was made specially for my use fastest car on the planet. And yes while the food isn't the best food health wise it taste great." I say as we start off down the road. I flick on the road and news about how my unit just pushed of another assault by China is on the news.

LexiiieDearest
08-20-2014, 03:21 AM
"Ah, I see." I said, smiling over at him. I took a moment to listen to the radio and became even more curious about him and what he does. "Do you like your job? I mean, aside from babysitting a bratty princess." I asked, knowing that guarding me was dull compared to all of the other things he does.

Death101
08-20-2014, 03:39 AM
"I don't mind baby sitting you." I ruffle her hair as we drive along. "I am the head of a large private mercarny company as you know. We focus on trying to get China to back down and agree to peace. As you know World War Three was sparked when China attacked on of our terrtiores in our sea zone. My unit was the first to respond to it because we noticed it and prevent them from getting any further. Without my unit they would have steam rolled us. since then China has tried attacking many other places and North Korea and a few other countires joined them and we are working on the ground in all those areas and keeping them from making any advances." I explain slowly and think for a moment. "We are the only group that are able to take an one of their armies alone. We've got 55,000 men in our numbers and bases across the planet." I state slowly.

LexiiieDearest
08-20-2014, 03:53 AM
I laughed softly as he ruffled my hair. He was probably one of the only people who could get away with doing that. I listened to him carefully and took in everything he was saying. "Wow. I had no idea that it was that intense." I said, gently placing a hand on his shoulder. I knew of his job but I really didn't know the details of what Yamato does and I'm sure that he just gave me the general description of his job. "Well...you're all I've got so be safe alright?" I said. I rarely show emotion like this towards anyone. I shift my gaze to the windshield, seeing the Mcdonald's sign not too far ahead of us.

Death101
08-20-2014, 03:56 PM
"Don't worry, I have been doing this work for half my life. I know what I'm doing. It'll take a lot to kill me." I pat her back as we pull into the parking lot. I turn off the car and take out my key as I open the door.

LexiiieDearest
08-21-2014, 04:51 PM
I smiled and nod before getting out of the car. I closed the door behind me and looked up at the restaurant. "I'm starving." I walked with him into Mcdonalds and looked up at the menu, trying to decide what to get. "What would you recommend?" I asked.

Death101
08-21-2014, 05:09 PM
"Get whatever you want, I want you to try whatever you want to get but don't get to much this stuff fills you up fast." I smile as I place my order, I was a regular here. I came by at least once a week. I evened it out with so many other healthy activates and foods that it was a nice reward each week. I also knew the guy behind the counter he was a New Blood from the unit. He had just been brought in though recruitment the other day. Most of us have part time jobs. He gives a small salute to me. I return a two finger salute. We don't have a lot of codes about how to behave but when you see a higher rank then you and, you or they are off duty you still need to salute if you make eye contact.

LexiiieDearest
08-22-2014, 12:20 AM
"Okay." I said with a nod. I scan the menu before deciding on a fish fillet meal. I walked over to the register and placed my order. Words couldn't begin to describe how hungry I had gotten. I filled my cup up with lemonade and walked back towards Yamato. "Thank you for taking me out to dinner." I said, even though it was fast food I was still thankful for his kind gesture. Out of the corner of my eye I can see a table of teenagers staring at me. I made awkward eye contact with them before turning my back to them.

Death101
08-23-2014, 12:37 AM
I pay and we go and sit down. It was a nice night for a dinner with my friend. Tommrow was going to be a busy day for me due to the fact I had to do a few diffrent things.

LexiiieDearest
08-25-2014, 01:14 PM
I sat down and smiled at my food before taking my first bite. "Mmm!" I said, picking up my drink and taking a sip. "This is really good, thank you." I said, showing him a thumbs up.

Death101
08-27-2014, 08:15 PM
I laugh and ruffle her hair. "Your funny some times you know that." I chuckle. Most would be put to death for speaking like this to a royal let alone the Heir to the empire but even so she was my friend. It was funny friends aside from the guys at the base and my former gang I really didn't have any but she was the first one I'd had in a long time.

LexiiieDearest
08-29-2014, 12:18 AM
I couldn't help but smile while looking over at him. "I am?" I ask, laughing. Most people would probably be really surprised to know that this was her first time eating Mcdonald's food, but if they knew who she was it would totally make sense. "I'm glad someone thinks so." I added.

Death101
08-29-2014, 03:00 AM
After we are done we head back for the car. I start it up and head for the dorms. I would give her the present when we were back in her room. "So anyone giving you a hard time in school?" It was really rare considering that most know that myself and the whole of the crew was protecting her but it did happen that sons guys would try to approach her in unpleasant ways. Girls too more so bullying with girls rather then you know...

LexiiieDearest
08-29-2014, 03:04 PM
I thought about his question for a moment. "Well, girls don't really like me. None of them have done or said anything. They just give me dirty looks." I admitted with a shrug. There was only one other girl in the school that I got along with but I am still afraid to fully trust her, or anyone. "There is this one guy that won't really take no for an answer."

Death101
08-29-2014, 08:20 PM
"Oh, what's this guys name?" I ask slowly as we drive along. I kept tabs on everything just in case things got really bad. It was better off safe then sorry. That's what I'd learned in my work as a Mercenary. Our job was to protect her and prevent things from happing but like I said. Better off safe.

LexiiieDearest
08-30-2014, 02:32 PM
"John. He is just some jerk who thinks he can get any and everything he wants, including girls." I said and rolled my eyes. I wasn't really sure if I would consider him someone that Yamato needs to worry about. I just found John annoying but I suppose it can't hurt to let him know.

Death101
08-30-2014, 05:53 PM
"Eh. I'll keep an eye on him" I state as we pull up outside the dorms. I turn off my car get out and head for the trunk. Then I realize there is still a dead Chinese Intelligence Agent in the trunk in a body bag as well as her gift. "Okay close your eyes and put out both hands." I say as I am about to pop the trunk.

LexiiieDearest
08-31-2014, 06:03 PM
I got out of the car and was confused by his instructions for a split second, forgetting that he had a gift for me. "Oh! Okay." I said with a smile. I closed my eyes and held out my hands like I was instructed, wondering what his surprise could possibly be.

Death101
08-31-2014, 06:50 PM
I slowly pull out a Katana I'd crafted while in my home town. I had been the son of a great sword smith. I smile as I close the trunk. It was in it's sheath and wrapped in paper that had red flames running up it. I set it into her hands slowly and smile. "You can open your eyes now." I'd closed the trunk so she wouldn't know about that part.

LexiiieDearest
08-31-2014, 09:09 PM
I slowly opened my eyes and looked down at my hands, instantly knowing it was a Katana. A huge smile spread across my face as I slowly removed the wrapper. "Yamato..." I said softly, examining the sheath and then the blade. "This is incredible!" I said happily and put the sheath back on the blade. I smiled and pulled him into a hug. "Where did you get it?"

Death101
08-31-2014, 10:04 PM
"I made it when I was back in my home town. My father was a sword smith and when I was younger I learned the craft. I made 7 others. I have stopped making them but they are able to cut though the toughest metals I've even seen one split a tank right in half. Many people want me to forge blades for them but I only give one to those that will be able and will use it for a just cause." I ruffle her hair. "Happy birthday." I smile betting she totally forget it was her birthday.

LexiiieDearest
08-31-2014, 10:21 PM
I laughed softly and shook my head. I really forgot my own birthday but it means a lot to me that he remembered. "Thank you so much!" I said, looking down at it once more. "You'll have to show me how to use it sometime." I stated, gently bumping my hip against his. It felt really nice to have someone treat me so kindly. I bit my lip gently and pushed my hair behind my ear. "Come on, let's find a good spot for this in my room."

Death101
08-31-2014, 10:50 PM
"I've gotta head to base. I've gotta get ready for deployment to the Haksu Islands the Chinese are trying to take them." I ruffle her hair. "Happy birthday there is a cupcake in your fridge I made." I smile at her as I get in my car and have to tear off towards the base.

LexiiieDearest
08-31-2014, 10:57 PM
"Okay." I said, still smiling at him. "You're the best! Thank you for everything. I'll see you later." I waved and watched his car drive away with a smile on my face. I slowly turned and headed towards my room feeling happy with how the day had turned out. Once I got back into my room I realized I was still smiling. I hid the Katana in one of my drawers and opened the fridge. The cupcake was decorated with her favorite colors, pink and blue. I sat down at my desk and happily ate the treat he had left for me.

Death101
08-31-2014, 11:27 PM
Next Morning

"Are we ready for deployment?" I ask slowly staring at our secret weapon. "Yes, when we reach the islands we'll be ready for a fight. In total it's guessed that they sent around 150,000 troops to the islands in total. Which means we don't have to much a choice. We need to start off loud and strong you're going to have to suit up." She states and I nod at her. "Prep for launch of it then Shoko." I state zipping up my jump suit it was the first time in a long time in a while since I did this. "Be careful they have tanks on the island." I nod as I start to head for the cockpit.

LexiiieDearest
08-31-2014, 11:31 PM
I woke up in the morning and stretched while getting out of my bed. I had absolutely no desire to attend class today, but at least it was Friday. I couldn't help but wonder how Yamato was doing and hope that he would be safe. I went through my morning routine to get ready and headed to my first class, hoping that John would leave me alone this morning. I walked into the classroom and took my seat, feeling the mean stares from the other girls. At this point in time I had gotten used to it.

Death101
09-01-2014, 12:10 AM
"This is Commander Yamato ready for launch." I state into my head set as I settle into my seat. "This is Vazixo Actual. Read you loud and clear commander. Set up on the gauntlet and enter launch code please." I start typing it in and then set myself on the gauntlets for rails. As it locks slowly I pull the seat straps over my body one by one until all four are in place. "Command code enter confirm?" I ask and wait a second. "Confirmed good hunting sir see you on land." I nod slowly and then hit the button and feel myself launched out the small tunnel. "Roger that Shoko be in a tank please." I state slowly as I fly out and start to skim across the water. "Negative sir. I'll be joining you confirm?" I had forgotten that was finished. "Roger you aware of how to pilot it?" I ask slowly. "Yes Commander." I smile slowly. "Alright suit up and meet me when you can confirm." I state slowly as I rocket towards the beach. "Understood sir on my way." I smile as I see the looks of fear on the beach people are trying to get into their tanks and cannons.

In The Classroom

An member of the unit stays in the back of the classroom keeping watch over Aimi just making sure that nothing happens.

LexiiieDearest
09-01-2014, 12:24 AM
There was still about ten minutes before class was about to start. I got out my materials and waited patiently. Suddenly, I heard someone sit directly behind me. Usually, no one sat in that seat. I turned slowly to see a girl sitting behind me. I smile politely and turn back around. "We need to talk." The girl stated boldly. I turn back around slowly and face the girl that spoke to me. I was pretty popular within this school and I believe this girl was as well. But I don't pay attention to these things, I just try to keep to myself. "Okay? What's up?" I ask, really unsure of what she could possibly want to talk to me about. "You need to back off of John, got it?" The girl stated harshly. Finally, I remembered this chick's name. Nicole. I wanted to laugh at her threat because I was in no way shape or form interested in John. "He has tried talking to me a number of times and I've politely told him I'm not interested. So don't worry." I said, and turned to face the front of the room. "Really...because all the other girls are saying that you keep drooling over him and won't leave him alone." Nicole stated. I took a deep breath and didn't even bother to respond to her statement. This is why I didn't get along with anyone here because they all had some weird angst against me.

Death101
09-01-2014, 12:54 AM
"Hell Yes! Another kill for me." I smiled this was where I belonged was here on the warfront I was a monster when in battle. "Shoko, better keep up I'm five ahead." I smile as I push on taking down another few guys in seconds. "Boss no fair let me have a chance at least I'm not in something fancy remember!" She shouts and I can't help but laugh. "You're not a little girl Shoko you can manage to keep up if you want to." I smile this was always er... interesting.

Class Room

The agent sits slowly and quietly down next to Aimi he was another student but he was also an undercover agent he was moving to prevent anything from happing just in case things got heated to quickly.

LexiiieDearest
09-01-2014, 01:11 AM
Nicole waited for a moment for Aimi to reply but she didn't. "You can't just ignore me, bitch!" She yelled. I turned around to face her, surprised that this situation has escalated this quickly. I've never been one to back down from being insulted. "Excuse me! You wouldn't have to be stalking me and threatening me if the guy you liked actually liked you back...now would you? I see why John doesn't like you because you're clearly psychotic. Get the hell away from me." I said, hearing laughter from others in the room. Nicole scowled and stood up. "You're going down Aimi." She said softly before storming to the other side of the classroom. I rolled my eyes and glanced at the kid sitting next to me before looking back down at my notebook.

Death101
09-01-2014, 01:27 AM
Seven Hours Later

I sigh slowly things had gone very well and I was now walking towards Aimi's room. I had wiped the Chinese right off the islands they didn't stand a chance when we just started wrecking them. Of course now the news of what I could pilot let alone what I had desgined was spreding like wild fire so I needed to tell the princess before she got blindsided by this new fact. Of course I'm still wearing my Black and Red jumpsuit. I nock on her door slowly. (Design Of Jump Suit Has a guy's chest btw just couldn't find a version for a guy: http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/128/a/0/tarisa_manandal_pilot_suit_by_netdead-d4yz3hf.jpg)

LexiiieDearest
09-01-2014, 01:32 AM
When I approached my room there were signs plastered all over the door saying things like slut, whore, and bitch. I let out a sigh and walked into my room. "I hate this school so much." I said softly as I threw my bag on the floor. I sat in bed for a bit, watching movies on my computer. The movies ended up putting me to sleep until I heard a knock on the door. I woke up and groaned, rolling over in my bed. "Go away!" I yelled, figuring it was just someone else that wanted to harass me.

Death101
09-01-2014, 01:40 AM
I open the door slowly and see my Mech on the news. Fuck... Cats outta the bag is all I can think. "Had a bad day?" I ask walking over slowly looking at my Mech as the news covers it tearing though the Chinese army. I have to wonder how the hell they got this footage the area was on lock down.

(His Mech:http://img144.imageshack.us/img144/3207/1227997975467aj8.jpg)

LexiiieDearest
09-01-2014, 01:58 AM
My attention was now on the TV. I watched for a moment before turning and looking at him. "Yeah." I answered but was definitely more interested in hearing what he had to say. "What's this about?" I asked, pointing to the television. I had to look away from the graphic video that they were showing.

Death101
09-01-2014, 02:04 AM
I swear under my breath. "I guess I can't hide it from you any longer." I close the door slowly and then I walk over and sit down of the couch next to her. "What you see there is the one and only Mech in the world. I'm the only person alive that can and knows how to make and pilot them. It's the only one in existence. It's 15 ft tall class. I have thought about making it bigger but until today no one in the world knew it was even real and now it's all over the news. I kill people for a living and have spent years trying to find ways to make something that would end wars and that is what I came up with. It is the signal greatest thing made by man and it was made by one man. I made every part and put it together and programed everything it's able to do." I sigh thinking back on my youth. I was a Sword Smiths on but I'd been trained in a number of different fields and never got to play hence the reason I turned out like this. "Anything else you want to ask?" I stare at her slowly knowing she'd want to ask more things.

LexiiieDearest
09-01-2014, 02:18 AM
I sat in silence for a moment, taking in everything that he was saying. "Wow..." I said, looking over at him. "How did you even come up with that thing? That's insane! So do you have people that are like coming after you because of what you do?" I asked, trying to take this all in.

Death101
09-01-2014, 02:47 AM
"I came up with it one day after watching an anime and went to work on making a blue print the next day and kept working until it was done. It works off a power source that I can't explain due it being a major part of why it works so well. Second off yes but they can't even touch me because if I'm killed all the data of how to create it will be destroyed via a signal sent from a relay that piggy backs off a small wired device next to my heart and brain. If I'm kidnapped the same thing will happen. It's DNA based can't pilot one less your DNA has been set into it's computer as a pilot and it's for each mech. Being that there is only one that isn't a problem." I state slowly and stare at her. "Now spill it what's going on in school since the fact that the mech has gone public I will need to stay low for a few days before your father gets pissed that it's been discovered." I state slowly staring intently at her she was going to have to tell me.

(Other IC is set link is in OOC and Yamato has new looks in the other one. They are just above the IC link for our other 1x1.)

LexiiieDearest
09-01-2014, 03:23 AM
(Oh okay, thank you!)

I looked at him for a moment. All I could do was blink. I knew that he was a smart guy but I was just now finding out how smart. "I'm blown away by you right now." I said with a soft laugh. "It's amazing that you can come up with something like that." I said. I was glad to hear that I would have him around for a few days but his question made me frown. Of course, deep down I wanted the others in school to like me. Or at least be civil towards me. But that wasn't going to happen. I let out a groan and slouched into the couch. "This stupid Nicole girl has a crush on John, the kid who won't leave me alone. So she came up to me today in front of everyone and called me a bitch because all the other girls made up this stupid lie that I'm the one that is desperately trying to talk to John. I called her psycho because she is and then she threatened me. Now I have signs all over my door." I explained with a sigh. "It's really stupid." I said, looking at the ground. Truth was, it did hurt my feelings that people were so rude when I did nothing to them. But I didn't want anyone to know that.

Death101
09-01-2014, 03:36 AM
"Hehe. I'll come with you tomorrow. Perhaps seeing your bodyguard and the only owner, maker and pilot of the mech that is now on the news seen wasting half the Chinese Military will make them think a bit deeper about how they treat you at most it'll get them to not be jerks towards you." I smile giving her a tight hug it pained me to see her upset. "You'll be okay. I've know you for a short time but you've never let anything get to you and I'll help you with this and it'll get better." I smile slowly as I stare around her small living room. I had a room right next door just in case I needed to sleep over. "I'm going to go to my room for the night then in the morning I'll come along. Night kid." I hug her again then get up to leave.

LexiiieDearest
09-01-2014, 03:53 AM
His hug made me feel a lot better. I couldn't help but smile while I hugged him back. "Thank you." I said softly. I had really grown to like having him around and how nice Yamato was to me. "Good night, I'll see you in the morning." I replied with a smile. I closed the door behind him and change into pajamas. I crawled into bed and quickly fell asleep with a big smile on my face.

Death101
09-01-2014, 04:35 AM
Next Moring

I'm dressed in my usal clothes I've got my I.Ds both my Miltary and my Civilwn I.D my wallet, I left my weapons beacuse I am a black belt in seven diffrent martial arts. Everyone can see them in the dinning hall at breakfest. I sit quietly next to Aimi just watching. Quietly and calmly observing. So far I've noticed several girls staring at Aimi then to me.

LexiiieDearest
09-01-2014, 04:40 AM
This was probably the first time I had smiled at school in an extremely long time. For the first time I felt safe. Yeah, people were staring but today it was for a different reason. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Nicole walk into the dining hall. "I'm really glad you're with me today." I said, smiling at him.

Death101
09-01-2014, 03:02 PM
"I couldn't just leave you on your own now could I?" I smile slowly at her kindly. I ruffle her hair. "After all someone has to take care of you, that's what friends are here to do." I smile slowly again and poke at my bacon and eggs.

LexiiieDearest
09-01-2014, 06:35 PM
I smiled and gently bumped my shoulder against his. "Thank you." I started before hearing someone sit down on the other side of me. I expected Nicole, but it was John. "So this is why you keep turning me down." He said with a smirk. I looked at him with a look a confusion on my face. "Wait, what?" I asked. John looked around me and over at Yamato. "You're dating the death machine! Well at least that's what everyone is calling you, Mr. Death Machine." John said with a bow. I was a bit surprised that these kids even watched the news. "Death mach-No! That's not his name and we're not dating." I explained.

Death101
09-02-2014, 01:50 AM
"Name is Yamato. I'm guessing your John. They guy that won't take no for an answer." I shoot a quick glare at him. I would kill him if he tried to hurt Aimi.

LexiiieDearest
09-02-2014, 02:13 AM
John was a bit taken back by Yamato's response, but his ego was too big to back down. "I mean yeah but can you blame me? Look at her!" He said with a smirk. It was kind of nice to have someone here to stand up for me. I scooted slightly closer to Yamato while glaring at John. "You're a creep." I replied, seeing Nicole standing a few feet away with her friends which was clear to me that she was trying to eavesdrop on the the conversation.

Death101
09-02-2014, 03:30 AM
"Get lost." I stare right at him. "Now." I have no kindness in my voice. Aimi was off a mark. This guy wasn't a creep he was a Prevert.

LexiiieDearest
09-02-2014, 05:36 AM
"Okay, okay!" John said before walking away. I turned to Yamato and ran a hand through my hair. "Thank you." I said softly. Now he knew first hand what I had been dealing with when it came to John. Nicole heard the seriousness in Yamato's voice and hurried away with her friends. Hopefully they would be leaving her alone today.

Death101
09-02-2014, 07:29 PM
I watch him go and then stare at Aimi. "Does he do that to you every day?" I ask as I finish my bacon. I start on my eggs as we talk. It wasn't to hard to see why she didn't like school.

LexiiieDearest
09-02-2014, 10:40 PM
I used my fork to push my food around on my plate. It was rare that I ever had an appetite at school after all of the harassment I had to deal with. "Pretty much." I said, staring down at my food. "I wish I could just go to a different school or something."

Death101
09-02-2014, 11:18 PM
"I'll see what I can do. I've been talking to your father and he's thinking of bringing you home and having you attend a school for Nobles only." I smile and ruffle her hair. "Of course he's left the final call up to me for where you'll go for school." I smile slowly at her. "Any ideas that you like?" I ask smiling knowingly.

LexiiieDearest
09-02-2014, 11:23 PM
A smile slowly spread across my face as he spoke. "Shut up...Don't even joke around!" I said, pushing him playfully. "You're seriously the best." I said happily. The thought of getting out of this hell hole made me extremely happy. "I don't know! I mean I've thought about getting out of this place but since I never thought it would actually happen I haven't looked into any other schools."

Death101
09-02-2014, 11:44 PM
"You can look at a few choices in the capital city in the next two days but you can also relax. A team is starting to pack up as we speak." I state slowly smiling and pushing her playfully. I couldn't even begin to tell her what was in store ahead. Not yet.

LexiiieDearest
09-03-2014, 12:02 AM
My jaw dropped immediately. I couldn't even contain my excitement. All I could do was wrap my arms around him and squeeze him tight. "You are literally my best friend." I said softly. A couple of the other students at nearby tables started to stare but at this point I didn't even care.

Death101
09-03-2014, 12:13 AM
Later That Day

I sit quietly next to her. It was history class and it was going over the royal family. I didn't comment I found it funny this is what she was learning about. Was really rather funny.

LexiiieDearest
09-03-2014, 12:26 AM
Class seemed to crawl by even slower when all that was on my mind was getting the hell out of this school. I wasn't even paying attention to what was going on. Suddenly the students began to shuffle around the classroom. I looked at the other students, seeing them getting together in groups. Great. Of course everyone formed their groups and I was alone. The teacher ended up putting me in Nicole's group. "Tell us all about the royal family, princess." She said in a mocking tone.

Death101
09-03-2014, 12:49 AM
I stare at her and make a small gesture to shut her up. I wasn't about to cause a big problem but I wasn't about to allow this to unfold in such a way. "She'll be transferring in two days you snotty little shit." I state slowly and in a low fire filled voice. "Then maybe that creep John will notice your sad attempt to get him." I'd been filled in by my agent the other day.

LexiiieDearest
09-03-2014, 01:12 AM
My eyes widened after hearing Yamato's response to Nicole. All I did was look over at her and smirk. Nicole and her friend's were speechless for a moment. "Who the hell are you?" Nicole spat. One of her friends quickly nudged her and told her who he was. Words couldn't describe how much I was loving this moment. "Whatever. Let's just finish this stupid assignment." Nicole said, folding her arms over her chest. I glance over at Yamato and gently hold his hand underneath the table to thank him. This was the best day I'd had at school in a very long time.

Death101
09-03-2014, 03:39 AM
Tweenty Seven Hours Later...

I'm pushing Aimi into an Evac transport with some other students the Chinese Imprieal Navy as well as its Army had managed to slip in over night and had taken the harbor. Evac was almost complete my unit was the last to leave with the Princess. "Aimi, whatever happens stay with Shoko." I state slowly taking her hand into my own. I had my Smart Suit on and my Mech stood behind me. "If I, if I don't make it back go to Hangia village and tell my Dad... I'm sorry." I turn to go I hope I'm fast enough to get to my mech before Aimi says anything. I didn't want to know she was worrying.

LexiiieDearest
09-03-2014, 03:47 AM
I couldn't believe how drastically things had changed in the past couple of hours. I was feeling slightly panicked but his words made it worse. "Yamato!" I called out, watching him run away. I tried running after him but was quickly held back by Shoko. "You'll make it back. You have to come back to me!" Tears began to fall from my eyes. The thought of losing the only person to ever truly care for me was too much to handle.

Death101
09-03-2014, 04:09 AM
Shoko holds Aimi as the Evac ships doors hiss shut. "You need to trust him. He's the only one that Dan pilot that nightmare and its stronger then 300,000 Metric Tons of Steel. But as light as a feather and fast enough to break the sound and light barriers if pushed hard enough." Shoko stares at Aimi as the transport lifts off. I'm busy keeping Chinese tanks and infinite off it. I knew it would be hard for me to fall back but I'd started the moment the Evac ship head for the fall back line. My Company had managed to scramble and get the Japanese army involed before it was to late. Now I just had to escort the Evac there. But the Chinese are making it hell.

LexiiieDearest
09-03-2014, 04:21 AM
I began wiping the tears away from my eyes. "I do trust him, more than anyone. I just can't help but worry." I explained, shrugging my shoulders. Right now my concern for Yamato was beating my dislike for Shoko. I took a deep breath and turned my back to her, trying not to show her how much I really cared for him. He was really all that I had. I closed my eyes for a moment and pushed my hair behind my shoulders, wishing that time would go faster.

Death101
09-03-2014, 11:14 AM
"If it makes you feel better, he's right below us. He's our escort out. The Chinese haven't made it far enough to put up a lot of fight here." She says before getting up and heading for the bathroom. It was getting clearer here there were less and less Chinese. That'd change one they had time to organize.

Three Hours Later, Impreial Palace Kyoto

As soon as we'd landed myself, Shoko and Aimi headed for the Royal City. We had little choice the Emporer was furious at the recent events. I slowly walk towards the throne room door. Still in my smart suit. Aimi looks nervous.

LexiiieDearest
09-03-2014, 12:50 PM
Words couldn't describe how glad I was to be able to get off of the ship. I walked towards the throne room door and looked over seeing Yamato. A smile spread across my face as I walked towards him. "You okay?" I asked quietly, just wanting to make sure that he was unharmed.

Death101
09-03-2014, 08:42 PM
"I'm okay for now. Your father won't be pleased." I state slowly as we walk towards the throne room doors. "No he won't be." I see Commander Hanako waiting for us near the door. She was the go to between myself and the emperor she'd come to tell me that the emperor was pissed about this new problem. "I figured that you'd be more worried considering what's at stake during this meeting." She says and I give her a glare. My point clear, Not around Aimi. "Let's just get in there." I push open the door and walk forward bow and then kneel down onto my legs and wait for them to speak to me as Aimi walks to her throne in between her parents. Hanako kneels next to me after bowing. She slips her hand into mine. She had always had a soft spot for me. Which is why Shoko wasn't here. She's also the only other personal alive that I'd allow to pilot a Mech. I've been working on one for her for the past few months.

(Hanako http://moe.animecharactersdatabase.com/images/DaiakujiThe/Judy_Kawaddo.jpg )

LexiiieDearest
09-03-2014, 09:15 PM
What did she mean what was at stake? Sometimes I really hated the fact that I was left out of the loop in so many situations but it was obviously better than way. I didn't really know how to feel about being around my parents at this moment. Neither of them even said anything to me for my birthday. I walked towards my throne and sat down, not looking at either one of them. Hopefully I would be able to hold my tongue and not show how annoyed I truly was. My mother reached out and gently touched my arm, saying hello. "Hello mother." I said softly without looking at her. I glanced over as Hanako grabbed Yamato's hand, growing annoyed. I knew that I shouldn't be annoyed. Sure, it was his job to protect me but we had become friends. So I shouldn't care about this...but I did. I rolled my eyes and sighed softly, waiting to get this stupid meeting over with.

Death101
09-03-2014, 09:29 PM
"Yamato Sonozaki. As regards to your failure to secure the city of Masko I have looked it over for the past few hours and no matter how I look at it you are the one that must take the blame. You and your unit failed to push out the Chinese." He stares slowly at me and see my face growing more and more angry. "Do you have anything to say in your defense?" He ask slowly. He had always been grateful for my work and was fair even when he was in a mood like this. "I did the best I could with the fact that their were so many troops over night and at one time. Keep in mind not even one Japanese troop or citizen lost their lives because of our fast Evac." I say slowly and he nods. "I'm sorry Yamato, I really wish that I didn't have to do this but your failure out weighs the good you've done this time. You are dissmissed from my payroll." He turns the other way not facing me. "Please Hanako g-give him the check." I can hear that his voice is cracking. I feel a check being slipped into my hands. "P-please see yourself out and give your Royal Staff I.D to the guards on your way out." I nod standing up slowly bow and turn to walk out. I feel my heart growing heavy but I need to do this. Hanako follows me and the guards step in front of the door to prevent Aimi from leaving. "I'm sorry honey but you can't go with him he's about to go and open hell on the Chinese." Her father bites his lip as tears well down his face. He knew what I had to do. And why Hanako was coming with me. "Hanako." I state slowly as we walk though the halls all the guards giving me a final salute as I make my way out and hand one my I.D. "Yes?" She ask knowing what I was about to say. "Can you take the lesson today?" I ask slowly as we walk for my Mech which sits outside the palace gates. "Yes." We walk forward slowly every step feels like a thousand.

LexiiieDearest
09-04-2014, 01:19 AM
I knew that my father was going to be upset but I never even imagined anything like this happening. I immediately rose to my feet and turned to face my father. "No!" I shouted. I didn't care about upholding any sort of royal image at this point. I couldn't just stand by and lose the only person to show me what it felt like to be cared about. Anger pulsed through my veins as I ran towards the doors only to be stopped by the guards. This couldn't be happening! "You don't have to do this!" I said, turning to face my father. This all felt like one terrible nightmare. I've never experienced so much anger and sadness in my entire life. Finally the tears started to fall from my eyes. "You don't want to let him go. Why did you let him go?" I asked, watching the tears fall from his eyes. I slowly sat down and began to sob in front of my parents. "I need him." I managed to say through the tears. It felt like the walls were caving in. I didn't know what I would do without my only friend. Now I was truly alone.

Death101
09-04-2014, 01:29 AM
"You really think I'd do this without reason? Yamato is dangerous. He's a crazied killer. We need to have him wipe out the Chinese army with the rage that is now pent up inside of him. It hurts me because he is a good person and has protected you. I sent Hanako with him for a reason. She's one of the few people who has ever gotten as close to him as you. I am not about to let you go with him unless that's truly what you want. It'd put your life at risk though." Her father stares right at her. Mean while myself and Hanako are doing a quick prep list for leaving.

LexiiieDearest
09-04-2014, 01:48 AM
In that moment, all I wanted to do was yell at my father. It infuriated me that he picked now to give a shit about my life. "Well I don't know what I would do without him." I said, wiping the tears from my face. I pushed my hair behind my shoulders and stood up, looking down at him. "He is a risk I'm willing to take." I didn't really know how my parents would react to my actions. I took a deep breath and started to walk away.

Death101
09-04-2014, 02:21 AM
"Very well. I'd hurry he came in his mech and if he takes off in that then your hopes are lost." He states looking down. "We're sorry we haven't been the best parents." Is all they can muster. I start to climb up towards my mech's pilot seat.

LexiiieDearest
09-04-2014, 02:28 AM
I was quiet for a moment, truly surprised that they were saying sorry. "Goodbye." I nod slowly and ran towards the door. Once I finally made it outside I saw him climbing up into his Mech. "Yamato!" I called out while looking up at the huge machine. "Wait!" I yelled, beginning to climb after him.

Death101
09-04-2014, 03:45 AM
"What? Aimi I got fired... You really want to follow me that badly?." I start up into the seat and settle in then strap in. I turn and stare at her.

LexiiieDearest
09-04-2014, 03:50 AM
I looked at him for a moment, hoping he wouldn't shut me out. "Yes I do." I said softly, taking a step towards him. "You're the only person who has ever cared about me enough to go out of their way to make me happy." I explained and looked down at the ground. "I just don't want to lose that."

Death101
09-04-2014, 04:03 AM
"Then hang on. We're heading for the divid to suit up Hanako and Shoko into their mechs. I wish I had one for you to use but the only other I'd have to use an harsh training program on you in the simulator. If your up to it that's what we'll do." I wait as I start to gear up the mech to move.

LexiiieDearest
09-04-2014, 04:11 AM
"Oh, I don't think I'd be ready to use one of these bad boys just yet." I explained, looking around. "So...bring on the training." I said, feeling slightly unsure. I wasn't in bad shape or anything but I couldn't help but feel a bit nervous for the simulator.

Death101
09-04-2014, 04:21 AM
"Alright." I push the throttle and we start off on our joureny. It's a three hour trip before we at my units base. It was on the edge of the divid. I'd placed my mech on the elvoater that went to the 150 Ft underground cavern. I turn off my mech and climb down. The small hanger held three other Mechs all similar looking to mine but with diffrent weapons. "Okay Aimi, that's your room." I point towards a small door. "Go get some rest while I get the sim ready it'll take a few hours." I state as I head for another door.

LexiiieDearest
09-04-2014, 04:39 AM
I climbed down after him and looked around. It was still unreal to me that I really did it. I really left my parents. But it felt good to know that I'd be able to find happiness. I took a step towards him and gently placed a hand on his shoulder. "Thank you...for everything." I said while smiling at him. I leaned forward and gently placed a kiss on his cheek. I had acted before I even realized what I was doing. I looked at him for a moment before turning and heading to my room to get rested.

Death101
09-04-2014, 08:43 PM
Seven Hours Later

It took me a while to get everything set up the chairs we fussy at times. I had to rig up three of them I did each step twice on each to make sure nothing was wrong. I then called the girls up. I sit easily on the stool in front of my PC on a table. My PC is linked up to the chairs and everything is reading green. I see Shoko and Hanako and Aimi is right behind them. It takes a couple minutes but soon they are all hooked into the seats and ready to go. "Anyone want to ask anything before we start?" I ask staring at them from my laptop. Vitals all looked normal as well.

LexiiieDearest
09-04-2014, 09:34 PM
I looked down at everything placed in front of me, wondering what I had gotten myself into. "Yes. I have a question...I'm probably the only one with this question." I started, looking at the other girls for a second before looking back at Yamato. "What the hell is going to happen when we start this?" I asked. This was my first time doing anything like this so I had no idea what to expect.

Death101
09-04-2014, 10:07 PM
"Your mind will be sent into a training zone. You'll all be on your own for the most part. I have emergency control set and will be able to communicate with all of you and keep control of things." I explain slowly as I start to type in the commands for each sim. "So, if there's nothing else are you ready?" I ask and stare at them. "Yes, send me in." I nod at Shoko and hit the button and she falls limp in the chair her mind entering the system. "Hit me Yamato." I nod and send Hanako in next she falls limp as well. "Whenever you're ready Aimi." I stare at her ready to send her into her own sim once she said she was set.

LexiiieDearest
09-04-2014, 10:17 PM
I watched the other girls go limp and then looked at Yamato with a shrug. "I suppose I'm ready." I said. My body fell asleep for a moment but when I woke up I was in an entirely different setting. "A training zone, huh?" I said to myself. It simply looked like I was in a forest. I turned around to see a number of weapons hovering behind me. I had shot a bow a couple times as a kid so that was the option I went with. The other weapons disappeared. I slowly walked through the forest and looked around, not seeing anything so far. I heard a twig snap behind me and readied my bow, waiting to see what was lurking near by.

Death101
09-04-2014, 10:33 PM
"Oh sorry wrong training sim hang on a moment." I type in a few keys then hit enter and the forest falls away and is replaced by a city and she now sits in a Mech. "Take it nice and easy at first. The controls should slowly become things you'll understand you're brain is being fed data on how to work it. So just try moving around a bit first." I say over the comm line. The other two weren't having any troubles. Cept... Hanako saw something I really wish that she hadn't I am glad I was able to quickly replace her into the right sim as well as Aimi. They weren't in the same yet but that'd come soon enough.

LexiiieDearest
09-08-2014, 10:07 PM
I nodded after hearing Yamato's instructions and took a deep breath. "Here goes nothing..." I whispered. It was definitely intimidating but comforting to know that Yamato believed in me enough to work one of these. Even if it was only a simulation.
I was surprised by how easily I had learned to work the Mech. At first I did as I was told and only played around with simple tasks like walking, jumping, etc. Those came fairly quickly so next I worked on using the weapons. It was really exciting to use such advanced technology. "This is pretty damn cool!" I said with a laugh while practicing target shooting at a few trees.

Death101
09-08-2014, 10:49 PM
"You're doing good, when you're set tell me and I'll bring you back." I state slowly as I manage a few things on my units private site. We had to be ready for this fight. It could turn the tide of this war.

LexiiieDearest
09-09-2014, 12:19 AM
I smiled at his compliment and practice a little bit longer. It was really nice to try something new and luckily I was good at it. "Okay, I'm ready." I said. I happily twirled in a circle for a moment until he brought me back. I felt my body wake up. My eyes fluttered open and looked over at him. "That was fun." I said with a smile.

Death101
09-09-2014, 01:01 AM
"Yes, well we're about to go into battle. The suits are on that table. They are all black, we can change their colors after the battle but we need to move quickly." I state Hanako and Shoko get up go over grab their suits and run to the changing room. I enter the shut down code for the chairs as well as my laptop and then head for the hanger. "Let's move quickly people." I state as I head for the hanger my suit was already on I changed while they were in the sim

LexiiieDearest
09-09-2014, 01:46 AM
I did as I was told and went to get changed. I ran back to Yamato and looked over at him. I thought my first sim went well but well enough to engage in battle right now? "You really think I can do this?" I asked, glancing over at him. He was putting a lot of faith and trust in me.

Death101
09-09-2014, 03:06 AM
"I know you can, Aimi. We need everyone that I can trust to pilot and that's you and the others. Now mount up." I start for my Mech. I knew the fight ahead would either bring us damn nation or turn the tides and win us home. The others come and start to climb the ladder to their mechs. "Once in follow me though the launch tunnel." I state as I start to boot up my mech.

LexiiieDearest
09-09-2014, 03:37 AM
I smile and nod. It felt good to know he believed in me. "Okay." I said. I climbed the ladder and went inside my Mech. If I remember my training I'll be fine, right? I got strapped in and booted up then followed Yamato like I was instructed.

Death101
09-09-2014, 08:16 PM
Seven Hours Later

"Everyone, this is our last chance. If the Chinese win here the flood fates are open for the rest of the world and world war three will start. The world won't survive another world war. We have to end this here. Now let's do it!" I scream, the speach I just gave was being shown on every T.V in Japan. I push the throttle foward. "Aimi, Hanako, Shoko stay near me and carve a path though the city for the troops to use to get to other areas. Our hard points are already making moves we have to move towards the harbor fast though." I'd seen the fleet size they sent, it was bigger then the one that was destroyed during the second world war when we fought the U.S for all those years.

LexiiieDearest
09-09-2014, 11:56 PM
It was here in this moment that I realized how much was riding on our success. His speech made me believe in myself and all of us so much more. I nodded and smirked, ready for whatever was in store for us. "Okay." I replied. Who would have thought I'd go from princess to one of the first individuals to operate such amazing technology. I followed behind Yamato and slightly to his left. I readied my weapons and began to fire them at enemy troops, tanks, and planes.

Death101
09-10-2014, 12:08 AM
I slash though buildings. As I make my way towards the port, our job here wasn't to stop the small troops it was to wipe out the fleet in the bay and their gunships. The Mechs had almost no trouble as we glide over the streets Hanako and Shoko break off to go and fight in their areas. "Good luck Boss, Aimi don't let the Boss do anything reckless." I ignore that last part as I focus on the path I'm taking.

LexiiieDearest
09-10-2014, 12:23 AM
I nodded to the other girls and moved forward with Yamato. As we approached the harbor I could slowly see the fleet and how large it really was. "Holy shit..." I said underneath my breath. I couldn't let it intimidate me. I ran side by side with him and tried to mentally prepare myself for all that we were about to go through.

Death101
09-10-2014, 01:02 AM
"Take out every one of those ships." Is all I sat before I zoom across the water engrey sword in hand. I do a spin and slice though to aircraft carriers.

LexiiieDearest
09-10-2014, 01:11 AM
"You got it!" I replied. I followed after him and used my sword to slice through ships like butter. I was dealing my fair share of damage to the ships and they were fighting back like hell. I did my best to dodge and slice the missiles as they flew towards me.

Death101
09-10-2014, 04:33 PM
"Don't hold back give it everything you have." I call out over the open comm line. It was an easy fight for us since we were in Mechs but those on the ground were having to fight hard as hell to push out the Chinese. I slap down a Chinese bomber plan and watch as is crashes into one of their smaller ships and blows up.

LexiiieDearest
09-10-2014, 11:09 PM
I nodded and kept on the attack. I bombed, slashed, and shot through multiple ships. I kept thinking about everything that made me upset and used that to eliminate the enemy. It was working pretty well. I was quickly and efficiently attacking the fleet.

Death101
09-10-2014, 11:46 PM
Three Hours Later

Soon the fleet is done and I get green light from the others. "Aimi we're done here, we're moving across the sea and making a lash out at the Chinese by destroying a city on their land. Our soldiers are moping up the forces on the ground let's go form up." I state as I turn towards the Chinese land mass. We could just barely see it. We'd drifted a good 30 or 40 miles from the Japanese shore line.

LexiiieDearest
09-11-2014, 12:46 AM
"If we do this what will they do to us?" I asked curiously. I was still new to this whole war thing. I followed him in my Mech and waited for a reply. I couldn't help but feel slightly nervous. I glanced back at the shore and returned my gaze to the land ahead of us.

Death101
09-11-2014, 01:20 AM
"Nothing, we're hitting their city with the most factories." I answer slowly. "We're taking them out of the war. For good." I hear the hate and heat in my words. They would get no mercy after what they had done.

LexiiieDearest
09-11-2014, 01:30 AM
I had never heard him speak like this before. "Okay." I said simply. I didn't really know what I was getting myself into before I got into it, so at this point I wasn't going to say anything further. I continued to follow him towards land.

Death101
09-11-2014, 11:44 PM
Three And A Half Years Later

I quietly watch as Aimi is named empress. Her parents had chosen to step down and let her rule. China had surrender after the attack on Chu-Lo Harbor and the city. I then had set into law that Mech shall never again be used unless under dire cause. I was leavening today as well. My unit had been wiped out in that last fight and I was going on a journey around the world by myself to discover what i needed to do with my life. Hanako chose to start her own private military group and leave the royal guards. Shoko chose to open a dojo and teach the martial arts she had learned when we grew up to make up for those she killed. I'd destroyed all but two mechs afterwards.d Mine which is hidden some where safe and Aimi's which is under the palace in a launch bay. I knew that Aimi would try and stop me so as the crowning starts to end I head for the door.

LexiiieDearest
09-12-2014, 04:56 AM
There were no words to describe how it felt to be empress. A smile stayed on my face the entire time throughout the ceremony. I learned quite a bit growing up about how to run a kingdom but I had an entire new outlook on things after fighting for mine. All thanks to Yamato. As the crowning ended I smiled and looked out at the crowd, seeing Yamato heading for the exit my smile quickly became a frown. I hurried to the exit and finally caught up with him in the hallway. "Wait!" I called out and placed a hand on his shoulder. "Come spend some time with me, please." I said with a sigh. "You know I don't want you to go. You don't have to leave. You can stay. You can stay here with me." I pleaded.

Death101
09-13-2014, 02:10 AM
"Sadly, that's just not how this story ends." I light a cigarette as I start down the steps for my car. I couldn't stay here anymore. I needed to find a way to live with all that I'd done. "Goodbye Aimi." I slowly start out the doors, it's raining as I walk towards my car. I knew what I had to do. I had to make up for what I'd done in the war. "Maybe, I Aimi. I want you to answer me something truthfully. Would you really miss me if I was gone?" I ask slowly. Keys still in the cars ingestion.

LexiiieDearest
09-13-2014, 07:25 AM
His words cut like a knife. I tried to hold back my tears as I looked down at him in his car. "Yes!" I said, a bit louder than I meant to. The tears were now falling from my eyes but they blended in the with raindrops that landed on my face. "Why do you think I chased after you last time? And why do you think I'm chasing after you now? I would miss you like crazy and I love you Yamato!" I explained.

Death101
09-13-2014, 02:57 PM
I get out of my car and take my keys I close the door and walk towards her. "That's all I ever wanted to hear." I kiss her and even I'm taken back by it, I didn't even know I had these feelings. But it feels, right.

LexiiieDearest
09-13-2014, 03:55 PM
I was surprised by his kiss but I loved every second of it. I wrapped my arms around him and gladly kissed him back. "Okay, now you have to stay." I said softly before kissing him once more.

Death101
09-13-2014, 04:37 PM
Two Wekks Later

I was working in my lab and Aimi was handling something in the throne room. Normal royal crap. We'd started dating that they and it has been going very well. Our story isn't over yet that's for sure. I have an intercom set up in my lab so if Aimi needs something she can just use it to reach me. I was working on curing cancer or at least trying to find a cure. I'd spent a lot of my life working in science and I'd spent a few good years as a medic as well. I put two and two together took a few basic classes and went to work. I spent a lot of my life making machines of war but now I wanted to give something positive to the world. Funny to think that only a few short years ago Aimi and I were rushing into combat to end a war that'd change the fate of the world.

LexiiieDearest
09-13-2014, 04:57 PM
I wanted to become someone that the world could look up to, not just because I had become Empress but because I was a great person. I wanted to look out for the well being of my people and help those in need. This morning I was holding a interviews to start a new mentoring program within the kingdom. I wanted children that weren't brought up in the best homes or had no adults to look up to to have those important individuals in their lives. I interviewed and hired 30 bright individuals to start mentoring children that need that guidance. 30 was a good start, but I wanted a lot more people in the future. When I was finally done, all I wanted to do was relax. I called Yamato over the intercom. "When you're all done in there do you want to come relax with me? I could really go for some time on the beach." I said.

Death101
09-13-2014, 05:07 PM
I save the simulation I'm working on, it was great to have this technology, I'd made a much safer and small home version and it had hit the market only a few days ago. It was being used to help humanity a lot. We could test out things on people without risk now. I was testing the effects of chance on a young student whom had earned an internship. Past few months had been very eventful. "Alright, we're done for today Takkamo. You can go for the day." He nods as he takes off the sim helmet. "Alright, have a good night Yamato." I nod, he was a good student. I then press the intercom. "Go and get ready, we'll take my car." That was the nice thing about the world. The war had made everyone realize just how senseless it all was. We could go anyway in our own country and no one would even attempt anything. Even the lowest of criminals wouldn't dare touch the empress. Partly due to the fact that I'd made an example after a few trials. The death sentence was only used in worst cases.

LexiiieDearest
09-13-2014, 05:29 PM
I couldn't help but smile at his response. "Okay!" I replied. I hurried off to my room to get changed. Everything had been going so great lately. After all these years I'm finally dating my best friend. Things were pretty calm around the world after our war. My parents were trying to be around a bit more. I didn't have to deal with being bullied. Over all, I was just much happier. I changed into my black swimsuit and threw on a lace black sundress to cover up. I grabbed some towels and headed down to Yamato's car.

Death101
09-13-2014, 05:42 PM
I finish cleaning up then go throw on my black swim trunks and a white t-shirt. I start down the stairs towards the main yard where my car was parked. I didn't really care a lot about many things anymore but I always kept my car in good shape. The world was so peaceful. Without Aimi and the others I doubt I'd have found a place in this world where I could get any peace. "Hey, so which beach you want to go to?" I ask smiling as I start the car.

LexiiieDearest
09-13-2014, 11:58 PM
I hopped inside and smiled at him. "I don't know." I said with a shrug before kissing his cheek. "I'm feeling adventurous. I want to go to one that I've never been to." I said, thinking for a moment as I buckled my seat belt. "What about the one that is over by that park for dogs?" I asked.

Death101
09-14-2014, 12:13 AM
"Sure, I know where that is." I start the car and we head off for the beach. Things have been working on better and better almost every day. Of course things weren't prefect I haven't heard from Hanako or Shoko in a while but I know they must have heard that I'm dating Aimi now. It made national and international news, newly named empress starts dating only person that is able to pilot a mech still.

LexiiieDearest
09-15-2014, 02:39 AM
I looked over at him and smiled. It was crazy to think that we were dating one another now. About ten minutes later we arrived at the beach. I grabbed my sunglasses and slipped them onto my face as I got out of his car. Relaxing was going to feel wonderful. "I'm so excited!" I said happily. My hand held onto his as we walked towards the beach.

Death101
09-15-2014, 03:36 AM
"Haha, alright. Alright, you don't have to pull my arm out of its socket." I laugh as I jog to keep up with her. It was easy to tell when it'd been a long day for her. But to be fair, both our new positions are of great importance.

LexiiieDearest
09-15-2014, 03:43 AM
I laughed and playfully bumped my hip against his. I found a nice quiet spot on the sand to lay down our towels. Thankfully, there weren't too many people here. "Thank you for bringing me here." I said happily and removed my sundress.

Death101
09-15-2014, 11:07 PM
I toss off my shirt and smile. Life was good, and we had a great time when the work day ended. We were great together and had earned one another from the start. I loved her with all my heart and I knew she loved me. I didn't need anything other then her in my world to be happy.

The End