PDA

View Full Version : [M] Secret Doors (PrinceYuki & Jevan)

Pages : [1] 2

MidKnight
08-23-2014, 06:58 AM
It was the first day of his senior year in highschool. It was weird for him to be a senior. He enjoyed being a freshmen because nobody noticed him, no one bothered him or tried any contact. Except for a few girls, but he had no interest in relationship. Now he is a senior, and half the time some people noticed about him and it was hard for Ryo to get away from the unwanted attention.

Standing at the front gate of the highschool. He sighs for moment, "Well...I guess this it." He says to himself. He remembered before he hadto register, he was told to go to oorientation, so the freshmen can be introduced to their higher class men. Ryo loved wearing the white collar because it represented a nobody. But wearing a red collar itched his neck. He looks around and noticed a lot of young girls looking at him. Some made giggle noises. Again. Not into relationship. But he did noticed another senior with white hair.

He tried to remember where has he seen him before. Not remembering the thought. He did played quite a lot video games during his summer break, and attended practice with a small band to learn the bass guitar. He pulls his front hair bangs slightly to the right side. And quickly walked towards the school. "Now I gotta find that orientation room." He says to himself once more.

ZiekwaltZier
08-23-2014, 07:15 AM
Misore was now back in Tokyo Japan and he was attending a highschool which was strict on dress code though he knew this he didn't quite care all that much, he was just glad to be back in Tokyo again, it had been three years since he had moved to America because of his fathers' work and now he could attend school in Tokyo again, his flowing white hair was somewhat fluttering in the gentle breeze as he walked onto the fore-steps of the campus grounds, he took in a deep breath and remembered he had to go to the orientation room for the seniors to get introduced to the freshmen, he remembered back in America they never had to do this so being back in Japan he was pretty happy, he felt like he was home again though in all honesty he really was, he placed his headphones on and put his hands into his uniform pockets as he started to play some Jrock on his ipod touch, his favorite band was 'Gazzette' a famous band, as he started to listen to it he was humming quietly to himself walking to the gymnasium since that was where the orientation was being held, his uniform jacket was all slouched and unbuttoned while he was blowing some bubble gum from time to time, there were many girls looking at him he was quite handsome and he was known as a jewel in a bed of charcoal if you would have thought about it he was a new transfer to the school from a high school over in America and he already had a part time job living in a one person apartment alone paying for rent and utilities on his own with the money he got from working at a coffee shop, which was the first thing he found when he got back to Japan a month before school started up again.

MidKnight
08-23-2014, 07:25 AM
It didn't take long for Ryo could fine the orientation room. As always it had to be in the gym. He should have remembered that when he was a freshmen. But again, he never pays attention to small important tasks. He looked for a chair to sit. But he looked for a area, so nobody could bother him much. He looked around and he had seen the same boy from the front gate. Although there was one empty chair left and pretty much stated that the chair had his name on it. He walks to towards the chair and sits next to the boy with white hair. He had the look of being a bad ass. Listening to music and chewing gum. Ryo was glad the girls were paying more attention to him then himself. But when he sat down next to him. All of sudden, he heard a wave of gasp and awe. He made a angry looking expression, and opened his notebook. He looked at certain page with musical notes. Though it was from a band called, "Kiryu." And carefully examines the notes, and hums for a bit.

ZiekwaltZier
08-23-2014, 07:45 AM
Misore was sitting in his chair right next to Ryo chewing his gum with his feet propped up on the student's chair in front of him on the little bar that goes across the bottom with his legs crossed listening to Gazzette on his ipod touch with his hands in his pockets as some of the girls looked at him he teasingly winked at some of them making the freshmen girls blush and chuckle quickly looking away, he could sometimes be a flirt but not often only when he got bored, though if he was ever in a relationship he would be one hundred percent committed and he never even looked at other women when he was.. or other guys for that matter since honestly he was bisexual he had no preference in sex, he loved merely to love and enjoyed being loved himself.

MidKnight
08-23-2014, 10:46 AM
As Ryo sat on his chair. He looked up and noticed a female teacher walked on stage and started speaking on the microphone.

"Welcome freshmen, to start your new year at your very first highschool!" Then there was a applause. Ryo kept his closed and though he was ready to snooze away for a bit. Most of he deft out of the speech. "We all heard this speech before." He says quietly. Keeping his eyes closed. Tapping his finger on his notebook.

"First, we will have a senior introduce you as well!" She says, "In this barrel next to me is filled with every senior class mens name. We will pick one and that senior will give a really good speech for you all." She says with a smile.

"Wait what? Ryk shocked and surprised.

The teacher spins the barrel and opens it and picks out a name. "Ryo Takashi!" She announced cheerfully.

"CRAP!" he thought to himself

Slowly getting up from his chair and to the stage. He was quite nervous to be giving a speech to the lower class men. He looked at the large crowd and taps the mike.He gulps once and started to sweat a bit. "Um...this would be my first speech." Some of the crowed awe for a bit. Clearing his throat he looks up. "Well my name is Ryo Takashi and I'm a senior and welcome to Highschool everyone! Where everyone can make a change in life and be proud of something. Be proud that you made this far and continue onward to greater height and greater things! Let's have a awesome everyone!" Then applaud. Ryo returned to his seat. "Phew!"

ZiekwaltZier
08-23-2014, 11:08 AM
Misore was sitting in his chair relaxing and just peacefully resting slouching in his chair with his headphones on though he gave his gum to a female freshmen before he started to rest to let her chew it, he didn't care if it was already chewed and apparently coming from someone as attractive as him it didn't matter to her either because she was chewing on it herself after he started to rest, he yawned slightly and closed his eyes while Ryo was giving his speech and leaned his head back to rest waiting for the orientation to end.

MidKnight
08-23-2014, 11:37 AM
Ryo sat on his chair as the same teacher returned to the stage. "Well that was quite a speech Mr. Takashi, and with that. Seniors! You are dismissed for the day and as for you all freshmen. Please take a tour of the campus and find your classes.!" She says with a cheerful expression.

Ryo gets with a small sigh. He looks at Misore, examining him a bit, "Your new here.....aren't you?" He asked, feeling a little curious.

ZiekwaltZier
08-23-2014, 11:44 AM
Misore woke up as one of his songs ended which allowed him to hear Ryo speaking to him and he turned to look at him with his baby blue eyes. "Yeah I just transfered to this school last month.." Misore yawned and rubbed his eyes pulling out another piece of mint bubble gum and held out the pack to Ryo. "Want a piece?.. I've got plenty.." Misore stated in his smooth almost breezy voice it was so relaxed it could freeze water into ice with it.

MidKnight
08-23-2014, 11:50 AM
Ryo smiles and takes the offer. "Sure thank you." He says taking a piece and placing the gum in his mouth.

"Well I can show you around if you want." He offered in return for the gum. "This school is like a maze. Glad I drew a map when I first came here on my first year." Then he almost forgets, " Oh! I'm Ryo Takashi by the way." He says with a smile.

ZiekwaltZier
08-23-2014, 12:13 PM
After Ryo took the piece of gum from him Misore put the pack back into his pocket and started to chew on a piece of his own running his fingers through his hair yawning once more as some of the freshmen girls were staring at him he winked again just to mess with them a bit more making them look away blushing again, which brought a smirk to his face as he shook his head like as if to say no to their reaction. "Never gets old.. Anyway as for getting a tour Thanks.. I wouldn't mind that one bit.. Oh and I'm Misore Hataka.. I know my first name sounds a bit feminine.. Not sure why my parents named me that but oh well.. Its my name after all no point in fretting over it.. guess its because I'm a bishounen or so people say I am.." Misore stood up and started to walk out of the gymnasium after they were dismissed.

MidKnight
08-23-2014, 08:42 PM
Ryo tilts his head, feeling odd about his name as well. "Hmm weird, my parents give me a manly name and yet I look feminine." He laughs a little. "Well I can show you where the classes will be held." He walks behind Misoro, "I've been here at this same school since I was a freshmen." He digs inside of his bag looking for the map he drew when he first started high school. It took him a while to finally find it.

"Well I guess the school is doing something different this year." Ryo examines the map carefully. "If I remember it right, they want the seniors to be with the freshmen, mix things up a little, get them to know everything." He looks at the map at a different angle, "And the juniors and sophomores together as well." He sighs, "Being around 16 year old girls is okay....but I prefer....well you can isolation." He looks at the school building. "Well no time to waste I guess." He shrugs and walks towards the school.

ZiekwaltZier
08-24-2014, 02:38 AM
"Being around high school girls? I don't know how I'm going to keep them off of me honestly.. The freshmen girls were all looking at me earlier like I was a fresh piece of meat." Misore chuckled and gave a sly smirk, which revealed how pearly white and straight his teeth were. "I might have to hire a body guard or something.. I mean what am I a celebrity?" Misore ran his fingers through his smooth and silky platinum white hair, it was a bit odd for someone to have platinum white but it was actually his natural color, most japanese didn't have that color of hair unless they dyed it that way which he didn't. "Soo.. You've been going here for all four years of high school? I just moved back from America, my father got a promotion three years ago for a job opening over in America and he took it so I had to go to an American High School for three years, lets just say their curriculum is behind ours.. I had no issues with their classes.. Actually I was top of the class three years in a row.

MidKnight
08-24-2014, 02:52 AM
"America huh?" Ryo touches his chin in his left finger, "America standards are way different than ours, I hear some of their 'Private' schools have to be paid way above any regular citizens' pay grade." He was more curious of what was America all about. "That and they're regular schools don't have uniform policies like ours do." He laughs, "Then again I don't mind wearing some suit for 4 years." He sighs, and looks at Misore as he rubs his hand through his hair.

Ryo took a hair band from his pocket and placed it in his mouth, he grabs his long hair and pulls it back, creating a ponytail, he sighs a bit as he tries to keep it together, "I don't like doing this, it makes me look more feminine." He muffled a bit because of the hair tie. "But sometimes I don't like my hair floating in front of me."

He passed a couple of freshmen girls, and they both could not stop looking at Ryo. They both gazed as he walked by. "My mother is the only person that raised me, well including my little sister. She works as a waitress in some fancy restaurant." He shakes his ponytail a bit as he ties it with the band and lets go. Some hair bangs were in front of his forehead. "I'm not worry until something happens."

ZiekwaltZier
08-24-2014, 03:13 AM
"Yeah its true over in America there is no school uniform policy.. The students get to wear whatever they want as long as it abides by the school regulations.. Hey are you thirsty? Where's the school fountain?.. And Yeah the 'Private' schools are expensive I was in one for those three years that I was in America my parents thought that if I had hang around American kids to much i'd become to westernized or something.. What a joke that was.. So what if I hang around rich snobbish kids? I still ended up being laid back how I am now.." Misore chuckled and smirked slightly as he saw the girls staring at Ryo, they averted their eyes from Ryo to Misore and he smirked slightly, not really sure why but he thought it was funny that every girl in school seemed to have all eyes on him, they quickly looked away when he smirked and blushed hurrying away. "So do we have any classes today or was it just orientation day alone? I haven't been back for a few years of course so I can't remember how it works first day back.."

MidKnight
08-24-2014, 03:24 AM
"Yeah they have a small lounge us, 'seniors' can hang around in." Ryo answered back, leading him towards the Senior Lounge. "Whenever we have a free period or something we can always hang in the lounge, only seniors have this obligation though." Ryo leads him towards a small building and on the door, there was a sign. "Seniors Lounge." It said. Ryo walks right in and looks around, he noticed a couple of seniors were already inside. Ryo finds the vending machine filled soda, water, and other beverages. He walks up to the vending machine and looks at the bottle of water price. He digs in his pocket and pulls out some change. He purchase the bottle of water and gives it to Misore. And buys himself a can of soda.

"Just Orientation today, the real classes start tomorrow." He says taking a drink from his soda. "So, did they give you a schedule yet?" He asked, placing the cold drink in his other hand and noticed the wet water on his hand. He rubs it on his uniform.

ZiekwaltZier
08-24-2014, 03:46 AM
Misore followed Ryo to the seniors lounge. "That's pretty cool.. they gave us seniors a building all to our selves?.. Maybe if I get a girlfriend.. or something else.. I'll bring them here for some fun in privacy." Misore chuckled merely joking but with the way he looked some people might take him seriously. "Oh ok just orientation that's good I didn't feel like going to any classes today.." Misore took the bottle of water and opened it tilting his head up as he started to drink the bottle of water which made his neck muscles more apparent, though he was slim it was obvious he was well toned just by looking at him neck. "Yeah i got my schedule in the mail when I transfered last month.. took about three weeks but I got it.. What about you? Do you have you schedule already?" Misore lowered the bottle and looked at Ryo with his baby blue eyes, he was japanese but he was also half American because his father had married an American woman which gene's were more dominant than his fathers.

MidKnight
08-24-2014, 04:23 AM
Ryo placed the can on the table as he sat down and pulled a piece of paper from his back pocket and unfolds the paper. He shows it Misore. "Yeah mostly five classes." He giggles for a second and stops. "Um.." Clears his throat. "Apparently I am suppose to be this smart kid." He looks around. "I asked for more classes, but they said next semester I can." He smiles with joy. Ryo looked at his watch and realized it was almost lunch time. "Well I suppose." He sighs, "It's almost lunch time here soon, we can leave the premises any time." He looks around and noticed the other seniors mostly sat around and did nothing much. "I know a great spot for some good sushi."

ZiekwaltZier
08-24-2014, 04:36 AM
"Oh I see.. So your mister smarty around herre?" Misore chuckled slightly and leaned against the wall holding his bottle of water in his hand and smiled at Ryo. "Sushi? That spounds great! I don't have work until after school tomorrow so we can hang out a bit more today, I mean we don't have classes after all so why not? Its not like I have a curfew since I live alone." Misore started to sip from his bottle of water again as his stomach growled, he chuckled again blushing slightly, it wasn't noticeable until he was holding the bottle in plain sight but Misore's finger nails were painted indigo blue. "Looks like my stomach agree's that Sushi sounds delicious."

MidKnight
08-24-2014, 04:58 AM
Ryo chuckles as he gets up. "Come on, it's just down a block." He finishes drinking his soda and dispose it by throwing it in the the trash can. He noticed about his nails, colored blue. He unties his hair tie and lets his blue hair fly a little. "It's getting a little cramped." He says with a smile. "The sushi down this place usually has the best Chicken Teriyaki flavor with some kind of spice kicked to it. I love it." He smiled, "And yes, I'm mister smarty pants around here." He laughs, "Why? You need?" He pokes his shoulder arm. "You live alone huh? I wish I can, but nope. My mother needs me to be around my little sister." He sighs, "Man, my sister is growing up to be more manly than me."

ZiekwaltZier
08-24-2014, 05:13 AM
"Chicken Teriyaki is my favorite as well.. I missed it while I was living in America." Misore finished up drinking his bottle of water and threw it behind him into the trash can as they were leaving the building, which was all the way across the room, he didn't even have to look back to get it into the trash bin, he was just that good at sports so he didn't have to bother looking when he knew he would make it in. "Perhaps we can study together some time.. though I never study even for tests and I still pass with flying colors so who knows?.. What had you gotten on your entrance exam? I had gotten a perfect score on the entrance exam for my transfer.. I was kind of surprised honestly, considered I hadn't had the time to study for it." Misore followed right beside Ryo. "Alright lets go head for that sushi." Misore smiled at him kindly and then placed his hands into his pockets.

MidKnight
08-24-2014, 05:24 AM
Ryo scratches the back of his head, and pulls another piece of paper from his pocket, and shows it to Misore. It was his exam. score tests. The paper said he passed with a perfect score as well. "We can study together if you like. My major is probably History.....mostly American." he shy away when he said that. "I'm fascinated by the true souls who found America." Before crossing the street after exiting the Schools' gate. "That place is just down a block this way." He crosses the street after a car passed by.

"Let me buy it for ya." He says as he continues towards the restaurant. "They got other goodies down there as well."

ZiekwaltZier
08-24-2014, 05:42 AM
"Looks like we both are pretty intelligent.. If the two of us studied together then we would most likely out rank any of the other students in the school though we already do with the entrance exam I assume.." Misore chuckled and crossed the street as well after the car had passed. "Oh really?.. What else do they have down this way?.." Misore flipped his hair slightly after sneezing in the opposite direction. "Once I get to college I was thinking of majoring in vocals or possibly astronomy.. maybe even psychology or medicine.. I'm not completely sure yet I've still yet to make up my mind." Misore scratched his cheek feeling a bit shy himself speaking of what he wanted to go into once he gets into college.

MidKnight
08-24-2014, 05:48 AM
"They have arcade, same street actually. Um, the restaurant itself has." He thinks for a moment, "Danishes, chocolate cakes, fudge brownies, OOOH!!" He says with surprise, "They have pie!! Seven different flavors. I prefer Lemon." He closes his eyes, just thinking about it, giving him so much pleasure of eating a lemon pie.

"I don't know about college yet, I haven't decided of what to do once I graduated." He thinks as he touches his chin, "My mother wants me to go to college, but I told her I'll think about once I get enough practice for the bass guitar."

ZiekwaltZier
08-24-2014, 06:12 AM
"Wow that sounds cool.. maybe sometime we can go and hang out down there doing someting.. THough probably not tomorrow.." Misore scratched the top of his head and slid his headphones down against his collar bones. "So how about it wanna check it out sometime? We could go to the arcade or the restaurant.. I just love blueberry." Misore smiled happily as he looked around the street.

MidKnight
08-24-2014, 06:19 AM
"Sure, I'd love that." Ryo smiles. He looks around and notices they were in down town. He looked for the restaurant, and found it. "Here we go." He walks towards the restaurant and goes inside. He looks around and smells the inside building. He can smell the delicious noodles being cooked up and also dumplings they just finished. "YUUUUM!!" Ryo calls out.

One of the servants noticed him, he waved his hand towards Ryo. "Hey Ryo!! How was school?" He asked, Ryo answered back, "It's just Orientation today, nothing special." He smiles and waves back, "So...the regular for you and for your friend?" He asked, Ryo points his attention at Misore, "He means my regular is pretty much the Chicken Teriyaki with spices." he says, sucking his lips in.

ZiekwaltZier
08-24-2014, 06:32 AM
"I'll have the same chicken Teriyaki is my favorite.. Oh and I'm Misore Hataka.. Its a pleasure meeting you!" Misore stated in a happy mood he was obviously ready to chow down but he was going to hold back since his new friend was the one that was going to be paying he didn't want to make him go broke on the first day. "So i'm guessing you come here often by the way that man knows you by name.. huh Ryo?.." He asked in a curious tone though he figured he was right on the mark he usually was about most things.

MidKnight
08-24-2014, 06:38 AM
Scratching the back of his head, and feeling a bit shy. "Yeah, you can say I'm a regular here." He gives a small laugh. "And I prefer to be called Ryo. It kind of reminds me of that Final Fantasy character." He tilted his head. "I'm not as cool as him though, but I did a Cosplay of him one time." He touches his hair, "It took forever to get my regular hair back." He gives a glomp look, "And I....use to work here when I started out as a freshmen." He looks around, "The Manager actually paid me pretty good, just to make the dumplings taste as they should be." He moves close to Misore, "Word of warning, I wouldn't trust eating their yogurt." He winks, "Unless you like going to the bathroom alot." He smiled and laughed.

He finds his usual spot, a table with two chairs, he sits down and points at the other. "It shouldn't take long since they got a fresh batch of noodles already." He looks at the cashier spot, and noticed all of their delightful goodies. "Yum.." Ryo almost drooled a bit.

ZiekwaltZier
08-24-2014, 06:50 AM
"I see.. thanks for the heads up.. I wouldn't want to waste all my time in the restroom.. unless you were in their of course.." Misore winked back at him teasing him slightly and chuckled taking his seat. "You know.. you could order some instead of drooling over it." Misore chuckled teasing him a bit more and looked around the place. "So Mr. Smarty worked here freshmen year.. Hmm.. So what character did you cosplay as? I've done a bit of cosplaying myself over the years before I moved to America three years ago."

MidKnight
08-24-2014, 06:55 AM
Ryo had a embarrassing look on his face when Misore made that comment. "Only if I had a air freshner." He teased back, and smiled. "I could..." He thinks about it. "You know what?" He gets up and walks to the cashier, and he orders a slice of pie, both in Blueberry and Lemon. He walks back to the table. "Here you go." He says placing the dish with the slice of pie. "Ryu from Final Fantasy, the guy with red hair and good look in a suit?" He gives a few hints, "Then again not much people like him, but I do." He takes a bit out of his pie and he enjoyed the taste of Lemon flowing in his mouth, he gives a soft moan. "Sooooo....good!" He takes a bite of another.

ZiekwaltZier
08-24-2014, 07:09 AM
Misore chuckled when Ryo got embarrassed. "Who said we'd be in there because of the yogurt I would have eaten?.." Misore chuckled again and bit his bottom lip enjoying the fun conversation they were having. "So Ryu.. I see I like that charcter myself.. Ever heard of Dart from Legend of Dragoon? Possibly not, he's from a playstation one game with mediocre graphics.. Anyway I roleplayed as his Dragoon form before.. It was really hard to find the suit actually.. But it was fun.. I also had to dye my hair for it since he has brown hair and i've got platinum white." Misore scratched his sideburns when he said that ahd chuckled at Ryo's moan. "That's what she said~" Misore smirked again as he commented about what Ryo said about the pie after he moaned.

MidKnight
08-24-2014, 07:20 AM
Ryo laughs when he made the joke, after enjoying so much of his pie. He looked up and sees his former boss. "Here you go Ryo, and here's yours." Placing the bowels of noodles in front of them. "Enjoy!" He says with a smile and walks away. Ryo was happy to see the noodles. Picking up the chop sticks, he pokes around the noodles and finds the chicken swimming around. He picks up one piece and gives a soft blow. "Oye!" He says, placing the chicken piece in front of Misore, "Here try!" He knows, Misore has a bowl, but the they acted, he might as well go with the flow.

"Dart?" He laughs, "Of course! My mother got me a Playstation One when I was a little boy, it was the first thing I wanted, after my Nintendo 64 was destroyed." Then he looks away and remembered about that day. The most painful day that ever happened in his life. "Well, it is a fun game to play though." He smiled.

ZiekwaltZier
08-24-2014, 07:46 AM
"Sweet the foods here!" Misore wasn't one to hesitate when Ryo held out the food to him he calmly yet gleefully took the bite of chicken and ate it, the flavor was overflowing in his mouth and caused him to moan in pleasure. "That is absolutely delicious.. I haven't had Chicken Teriyaki in over three years.." Misore smiled and chuckled a bit shy at how he just openly moaned. "Oh that sucks so your Nintendo 64 was broken? I used to have A sega System.. My favorite game was street fighter and sonic growing up then I upgraded to a play station one and then from there I went to play station two and three I only own a handful of play station three games but I own over two hundred play station two games." Misore chuckled it was insane how many games he owned really and most of them were bought with his own money over the years or his uncle who spoiled him. "So what would you like to do after this? I don't mind going anywhere else.."

MidKnight
08-24-2014, 07:53 AM
Taking a few bites from his noodles, and pieces of chicken. Ryo takes a ponder for a moment. Then he remembered, the arcade. "Well there is that arcade, across the street." He looks over his shoulder, and saw the arcade building. So far the building was half filled with teens, and children at the same time. "This is a well known arcade for having the famous games that has been played through the world, and from America." He sighs, "Like that Dance Dance Revolution." He laughs, "I can't dance." He says.

"Three years?" He looked shocked, "They don't serve Chicken Teriyaki in America?" He asked.

ZiekwaltZier
08-24-2014, 08:07 AM
"Yeah? The arcade sounds like it could be fun! Lets go after we eat if you'd like." Misore smiled at Ryo and started to eat his own food and drank some of his water. "So what do you normally do for fun?.. You know its funny but this feels like a date sort of for some reason with just the two of us.. though that might sounds gross to you since your a guy also.." Misore chuckled and scratched his cheek a bit awkwardly realizing now that he might be the only one of the two of them that was bisexual, he hadn't thought about it earlier when he made the sexual inuendo jokes before. "Nope they don't serve CHicken Teriyaki over in America.. At least not where I was living to my knowledge.. THey had chicken and teriyaki but not chicken teriyaki if you wanted that you would have to get chicken and flavor it with teriyaki seasoning but that's just not the same.. Its not as good so i never bought it.. But now that i'm back here I can get fat on all the Chicken teriyaki I want." Misore laughed slightly and smirked a bit.

MidKnight
08-24-2014, 08:21 AM
"Fat?" He looked at his body and touched his chest and belly. "Funny....I've been eating Chicken Teriyaki for the past 3 years and I never got fat!" He was shocked, surprised. He laughs, "Yeah? Kind of, well it does huh?" He says, twisting his sticks with his noodles. Looking at his food before taking another bite, "Can I ask you a question?" He asked. "Umm...are you a....ladies' man?" He asked. Feeling a bit embarrassed and shy at the same time.

ZiekwaltZier
08-24-2014, 08:39 AM
"Yeah I assume that you could get fat from it possibly.. though I don't get fat with all the working out I do and what not on my free time at home and my new apartment now.. I've got work out equipment in my room and A punching bag down in my garage though I had nothing else to put in there aside from boxes and my sound set from When I was in a Band with some friends back in America.." Misore started to eat more of his food as well as drink is water. "What they have Dance Dance Revolution over ther?! I love that game! You know freshmen year I entered a Worldwide Dance Dance Revolution tournament and got first place?" Misore looked up at Ryo again when He asked if he was a 'Ladies man'. "If you mean could I bed a lot of girls.. then sure it's possible I assume.. I mean I think I have the charms and looks.. but If its about dating them?.. Honestly I'm bisexual.. not to freak you out or anything though.. but I date both guys and girls.. I love based off of personality and likeability not physical apperances."

MidKnight
08-24-2014, 08:47 AM
"I never get fat." He says, poking his chicken. "High metabolism runs in the family." He smirks. When his question got answered, it brought smile to his face, "Well I'm glad that you are...." He turns red, "Open minded." He says. Looking at the piece of chicken, he couldn't stop smiling. Touching his lip with his finger, and one thing popped in his head, "I wonder if I can get my lip pierced...what do you think?" He asked Misore, "Think I would look sexy?" He asked in a teasing way.

ZiekwaltZier
08-24-2014, 08:56 AM
"Yeah I know what you mean I get my high metabolism from my father as well I guess it runs in the genetics.. My mother is also quite slim, actually she was a ballet dancer when she was younger before she hand me." Misore continued to eat the rest of his CHicken Teriyaki until it was finished. "Honestly I would think you would like really sexy with a lip piercing.. I mean.. piercings can be pretty sexy on either sex.. I've got a few myself.." Misore stuck out his tongue after drinking his water to wash away any left over food to show his tongue piercing and then looked around and lifted his shirt to show that he had both of his nipples peirced as well though it was strange timing because two girls were walking by when he showed Ryo his pierced nipples and saw them which made them blush not only because of his peirced nipples but also because he had the body of a speedo model. "So see.. I have piercings as well." Misore put his shirt back down and continued to drink his water. "That was very delicious.."

MidKnight
08-24-2014, 09:04 AM
Ryo blushes when Misore pulled his shirt up and showed his pierced nipples. He also gives a small laugh, "That is sexy." He pulled his hair back from his left side and showed Misore his ear, "I got this last year, since my hair likes to hide my ears." His ear was pierced from the bottom lobe to the top. "I wanna get my lip pierced." He says, "Hey! How about this Saturday, we go to a body shop and get my lip pierced?!" Ryo grew excited so fast.

ZiekwaltZier
08-24-2014, 09:12 AM
"That sounds like it could be fun I was thinking of getting some more piercings but i wasn't sure what to get pierced in all honesty.. but i know I want more piercings." Misore scratched his nose and smiled and then got up to take the dishes to the front, it had been a long time since he had gone to a restraunt and that was apparent since he was taking the plates up to the front though to him it might have just been hospitality in reality. "Ok lets get going.. and thanks for the meal Master." Misore walked back to his chair where Ryo was still waiting. "Ok ready to go to the arcade now?"

MidKnight
08-24-2014, 09:26 AM
Ryo gets up from his chair and pokes Misore on the shoulder, "Never thought you be that much of a gentleman." He giggles a bit. And leads Misore out of the restaurant, and heads towards the arcade. "Now you get to show me those moves you got for Dance Dance Revolution." He says with smile.

Walking across the street, looking both ways. He finds the entrance to the arcade building. Once inside, he heard all the arcade machines going off like a big party just started. He hops up and down and was filled with joy as though he was a child. "Oh this is gonna be fun!" He looks at Misore.

ZiekwaltZier
08-24-2014, 09:40 AM
"I guess it just comes natural I suppose.. who knows.. Maybe I'm just a gentlemen because I was raised 'Proper' by my parents or so they think.." Misore chuckled and followed Ryo to the arcade and walked inside with him he was smiling happily pretty eager to play one of the games as well." I'm a bit rusty when it comes to Dance Dance Revolution since its been three years but it'll be fun still, though I hope that I don't bring to much attention to myself since it was televised when they had the worldwide Dance Dance Revolution tournament." Misore chuckled and poked Ryo's cheek. "So what game would you like to play first?.. Looks like everyone is crowded around the Dance Dance Revolution machines right now.. wonder what's going on.."

MidKnight
08-24-2014, 09:46 AM
Ryo happily danced around, waving his hands up and down. He looked around after he was poked in the cheek by Misore. "Um...oh!" He runs towards speed, racing bike. He gets on and looks in front of him. "Lets race, see who is a better driver." He says. Getting a couple of change out of his pocket and paid for one session. He looks at the other bike and looks at Misore, "Come on hop on!" He says smiling, "There's plenty of time before Dance Dance Revolution." Though he too was curious to see who was playing that game, who gathered that much attention.

ZiekwaltZier
08-24-2014, 10:04 AM
"Alright lets see just who's better then.. Wanna make some sort of wager or something?.. To make it more interesting Ryo?" Misore chuckled and took his jacket off and hopped onto the bike like some sort of professional motorcyclist. "Ok lets get this done and have some more fun!" Misore started to rev the engine of the motor bike he was on and smirked looking over at Ryo. "We can play Dance Dance Revolution after this some time." Misore chuckled again and looked over at Ryo curious as to what he was gonna say and if he wanted to make a wager.

MidKnight
08-24-2014, 10:33 AM
Ryo thinks for a moment, "Loser pays next lunch." He says, making the wager, like he wanted. He looks towards the Dance Dance Revolution area. People were still gathered around there. "Okay, after this, lets check out the DDR." He says with a smile. He revs up the engine, and then the announcer shouts over the screen.

"RACERS!! ON YOUR MARK!!! GET SET!!! GO!!!

Ryo sees the light turn green and then speeds off, the circuit he picked out, was a simple 8 shaped track. He turns and keeps up with the speed he needed to go. He looks at Misore, "Where you at?" He taunted.

ZiekwaltZier
08-24-2014, 10:43 AM
"Alright sounds like a deal to me lets make it who loses the next person pays for lunch! Don't lose to badly to me Ryo~" Misore chuckled and sped up as he turned the corner he drifted on the edge acutely on the corner closest to the grass speeding up even more past everyone quickly and staying in first place, he loved racing games and he was extremely good at drifting on racing games, probably really good actually. "I'm in first place actually.. Where are you at?~" Misore chuckled teasing him right back, he keep getting farther and farther away from everyone with his acute drifting at high speeds on the motorcycle bike.

MidKnight
08-24-2014, 10:51 AM
"First place?" Ryo asked, "Are you sure?" He asked once again, passing Misore, drift passing more like it. Hitting the right marks and speeds zones where he can gain more speed, He looks at Misore, "Oh I'm not gonna lose to you Miso!" Ryo nicknamed him right there. Ryo releases the gear and shifts gear several times. He was confident to win this game. Keeping an eye on the rank statues, he was still in first place. Looking over Misore, "I think I like my next lunch at the same restaurant." He smirks.

ZiekwaltZier
08-24-2014, 11:12 AM
"I won't let you win that easily against me!" Misore sped up even faster around the corners switching gears and grabbing the clutch at the right times to make his speed and precision even faster, he was like a serious drag racer though obviously he wasn't really a drag racer, he was gaining on Ryo now right in fourth place then third place and now second, he kept trying to speed up more and more but the game wouldn't let him go any faster he was already revving the engine to max as it was he was inches behind Ryo as they were coming upon the finish line and one of the other bikes hit the side of his back wheel and caused him to crash and burn. "Damn! I almost had you too! Well I guess paying for lunch time won't be an issue.. I'll just pick up another shift for extra spending money no sweat." Misore chuckled and got off he had lost and a bet was a bet and he wasn't going to chicken out of it now.

MidKnight
08-24-2014, 11:17 AM
Ryo raises his arms up in the air and shouts in joy. "WHOO!!!" He was so excited, he actually won something. "I'll be honest, this is my first time racing somebody." He smiles, he was so pumped up, it felt like he can take on anybody. Looking at the DDR area, he looks at Misore, "Come on, I wanna see who is making such a fuss." He gets off the bike and walks over towards the DDR Game. The crowed almost made it impossible to see. He jumped up several times and finally sees who was playing.

"Oh no." He sighs, "Might as well come back tomorrow." He looks at Misore, "The Champion of DDR is here." Ryo looked glumped and actually wanted to try and play, but since the Champion is in the house, and usually takes all the time to beat people in a game.

ZiekwaltZier
08-24-2014, 11:32 AM
"Wait.. Wait.. Wait.. DDR Champion?.. Hmm sounds like this could be fun.. I wanna beat him! That DDR Champion? He couldn't possibly be as good as me.. I was the Worldwide DDR Champion on national television. Ryo." Misore smirked and pulled out a piece of gum and started to chew on it with a look of excitement on his face he could feel his blood rushing through his veins he really wanted to duel this guy. "What's his name?.. What speed does he do it at? What difficulty level does he do it at?.." Misore's eyes were sparkling with anticipation and excitement he could feel goosebumps forming all over him.

MidKnight
08-24-2014, 11:36 AM
Scratching the back of his head, he had no clue. "I....don't know." He replied, "But one game cost....700 yen." He looked in his wallet, and found exactly 700 yen, and gives it to Misore. "Here you go, if you have what it takes to beat the Champion, then go right ahead." He smiled, "Don't worry about oweing me back, I'd like to see that Champion be taken down a notch." He looked at the announcement when he heard Player 1 winner. He quickly shouts out, "HEY!!! WE GOT A CHALLENGER!!" He shouted so loud everyone looked and then the Champion himself looked at Misore, "Him?" He laughed, "Come on Ryo, even I beat you so bad, your banned from DDR...Remember?" Ryo looked away and hid his eyes. Then back at him with confidence, "Misore can out-dance you anytime!!" He yelled back.

ZiekwaltZier
08-24-2014, 11:51 AM
Misore smirked widely with a look of pure confidence actually it was kind of scary looking on such a perfect face, it really showed his canines big time as he did. "I'll take this guy down in a single go!! I'll mop the floor with him!! Put the speed at max and the difficulty level at legend.." Misore cracked his neck and then intertwined his fingers together and cracked all of his knuckles too while he was looking at the so called 'Champion'. "I'll show you who the true GOD of DDR is here and now!! Don't go easy on me now Mr. Champion otherwise your going to get a hard thrashing and you won't like it one bit." Misore chuckled and stepped up tossing the 700 yen into the slot for the game and put his settings to the max and picked the hardest dance as well.

MidKnight
08-24-2014, 11:58 AM
Ryo watched in amazement as Misore began to play, as well the Champion. Setting the same setting as Misore. Ryo watched with excitement. He remembered when he came here, Ryo use to be the Champion for DDR. But his run was only a short time, when another player challenged him. It was the same guy Misore challenged. But the player wanted a high stake. Who ever loses, is banned from DDR. And so that was the Champions' only wager, play and wager, lose and get banned. That is why Ryo cheered for Misore.

ZiekwaltZier
08-24-2014, 12:28 PM
"Lets make this more interesting 'Mr. Champion' Whoever loses is banned just like with the old challenge but if I win then Ryo gets his rights to play DDR back what do you say? Not afraid to lose are you?~" Misore started out dancing without a sweat since the song wasn't even a challenge he was even able to keep up with a conversation meanwhile he had a smirk on his face the entire time while he was dancing then the sped caught up and got even faster, Misore got even faster with it dancing to the rhyme of the music and then once it got even faster he sped up not even hesitating the song was getting even faster and faster but he was just dancing faster and faster as well soon the dance speed was at max now that they were in the middle and the moves were getting difficult. "Ok it's time to get serious now!!" Misore grabbed his school jacket and threw it off while still dancing and then all of a sudden his speed got even faster and he started to breakdance and even dance with his hands on the board and his legs in the air doing dynamic twists and flips in spot keeping up with the dancing as his shirt flipped down half way revealing his abdomen and his pierced nipples but not enough to block his view of the screen, it was like he was a dancing machine that knew the dance beat for beat, he was completely obliterating the 'Champion at his own game without even breaking a sweat about it. "Ahhhhhhh!!! Death waltz time!!" Misore jumped into the air and started to breakdance again very dymanically and swiftly as well as accurate and precise, while the 'Champion was starting to slow down and run out of breath Misore was finishing him off with a rapid breathing from excitement and ended up defeating him in the end, it was an utter defeat for the 'Champion' and a perfect win for Misore. "I was the champion at the worldwide National DDR tournament.. Don't feel bad kid." Misore smirked and walked off leaning down to pick up his jacket and placed it on. "Wanna go play something else now Ryo?~"

MidKnight
08-24-2014, 12:35 PM
Ryo looked at Misore in amazement, he could not keep his eyes off of him. It looked like he was staring at a God in a human form. Ryo smiles in delight and couldn't stop cheering for Misore. "WOW!!" He cheered again, "I mean....just WOW!!" He was feeling pumped up, even though he didn't play. "You just....WOW!!" He couldn't stop thinking of that moment. Ryo got his DDR Privilege back. And the arcade has a new Champion of DDR. Then somebody appeared in front of them. "Game informer Magazine, I like to take both of your pictures please?" He showed his camera, "I like to publish this, former Champion reputation redeemed by friend who destroyed his Rival in one game." Ryo looked at Misore for an approval. Smiling with over-joy.

He looked around for a second before taking the picture, he saw a photo booth. "I actually want a picture for myself as well. After this picture, lets take pictures in the photo booth...please?!" Ryo begged.

ZiekwaltZier
08-24-2014, 12:57 PM
"Alright go ahead and take the photo I don't mind.. wouldn't be the first time I was in a magazine.. I was on the cover page of a magazine over in America too." Misore chuckled and smirked turning towards the camera guy and wrapped his arm around Ryo catching his breath with a wide smile on his face he was still feeling exhilarated by the duel of Champions for the DDR. "That was sooo much fun!! Maybe you and I can dance some time Ryo~ Though of course the bet won't be getting banned it just wouldn't be fair after all.. I'm the best at this game anyway.." Misore chuckled and teased a bit acting stuck up but merely joking about it. "Sure I'll take pictures with you afterwards as well man I don't mind we are friends after all." Misore quickly rubbed his thumb underneath his nose and across it quickly while smirking still.

MidKnight
08-24-2014, 01:24 PM
Ryo got inside the booth. "Yeah! As friends." Ryo felt a bit disappointed. He sits down, and looks at the price detail. An additional 200 yen was needed. He pulls out his wallet and paid the 200 yen. He waits to hear the beep. When it went off, he placed his arm around Misore, sticking out his tongue, and giving a peace sign. After the picture. Ryo remembered another game he wanted to try. When he looked at his watch, he realized he had to be home before his sister. "Crap!" Quickly grabs the two copies and gives one to Misore. "I have to get back home!" Ryo says while putting the pic in his pocket. Then he thinks for a bit. "Um." He looks at Misore. "Hey Miso." He looks at him, "Ever had a decent meal when you came back to Tokyo?" He wondered, "My mother makes the best food you have ever tasted." He smiled, "You wanna have dinner at my place? Introduce you to my family!"

ZiekwaltZier
08-24-2014, 01:31 PM
Misore smiled happily and poked Ryo's cheek with his tongue smirking as the camera went off taking the pictures, and then he got out with Ryo as Ryo handed him the picture and kept one for himself. "Actually no I haven't had a decent meal since coming back to Toyko I live alone so i only eat instant ramen really better for my budget with living in my apartment and the bills and other essentials.. Sure I'll come eat at your place if its alright sounds delicious!" Misore smiled at him feeling happy and hungry again after a long dance battle.

MidKnight
08-24-2014, 01:41 PM
"I don't live too far from here, only about..." Ryo thinks for a moment, "Ten blocks down." Then he really rushes, "Come on!" He rushes towards the door and out of the building. "We gotta be there before my sister, otherwise my mom will throw a fit!" He ran as fast as he could. Hoping to be there on time.

It took a while, but they finally made it. Ryo was out of breath. Holding himself up with his knees, he looks around, then notices his sister walking down the sidewalk. Humming to herself, "Okay good, just in time." He looks at Misore and smiles. When her sister approached them, she examines them. "You two ran a track or something? She asked.

Ryo chuckled, "Noooo!" He playfully responded. "Miso, this is my little sister, Keira, little sister. Miso"

Keira bows her head, "Hello!" She smiled

ZiekwaltZier
08-24-2014, 01:50 PM
Misore was out of breath from all the running though he quickly regained his composure once they had stopped since he was such an athletic person he could easily catch his breath again and he smiled at Ryo's little sister greeted him. "Well Hello there. Aren't you a little cutie?~ I'm sure you'll be a real knock out beauty when you get older~" Misore winked at her charmingly not really hitting on her but being kind and warm to get on her good side. "So this is your place Ryo?"

MidKnight
08-24-2014, 01:57 PM
The house he lives in was kind of small. Though it was home, "Not as good as a apartment, but she does good." He smiled at the house. Keira kicks Ryo in the back of the leg, "Hurry! I gotta pee!!" She yelled. "Alright, alright!" Getting the keys in his pocket and unlocks the door and Keira runs straight inside. Instantly throws her bag on the ground and heads straight to the bathroom. Ryo sighs as he picks up the bag and places it on te side of the door. Changing his shoes to slippers, he gives a pair to Misore. "These should fit you." He said. "Go ahead and take a look around." He offered.

ZiekwaltZier
08-24-2014, 02:02 PM
Misore chuckled when Ryo's little sister kicked him and walked into the house with them and looked around the entrance until Ryo spoke to him again and then he grabbed the slippers and took his shoes off to put the on. "Alright I'll look for your room and go and see if I can find your collection of porn mags~" Misore chuckled and smirked teasing Ryo slightly curious what his room looked like. "So when will your mother get home?"

MidKnight
08-24-2014, 02:10 PM
"Usually a hour later." He picks Keiras bag and takes it to her room. "I'll warn ya! He looks back Misore, "My porn mags are not...mostly about women." He gives a soft laugh. Ryo leads him to his room, it was an average size of a room, TV hooked with Xbox 360. Desk for study and bed size fit for two. Ryo jumps on his bed, sighs for bit. "That feels good!!"

ZiekwaltZier
08-24-2014, 02:27 PM
"Like that will stop me from looking?~" Misore winks at Ryo and chuckles with a smirk as he is led to Ryo's room and looks around at all of his things. "Now lets see if I can find your naughty porn mags~" Misore chuckled and smirked starting to look under the bed and in the closet.

MidKnight
08-24-2014, 02:37 PM
"Why look there? He asked, opening his closest door and grabbing a box on the top shelf, inside the box was at least 10 magazines. "My mother knows about this, but she never judged me for it." He gives the box to Misore, "As long it avoids my sisters eyes, she loves me for who I am." He smiled.

ZiekwaltZier
08-24-2014, 02:45 PM
"I see well I'm glad she understands you. My father flipped out when I told him." Misore looked through all of Ryo's magazines and bit his bottom lip he blushed a bit shyly since he was looking at someone else's porn magazines. "Hey I think I have his one somewhere at my apartment.."

MidKnight
08-24-2014, 02:52 PM
"That she does." He sits at his desk and opens his lap top and checks his email and where he left off on Star Craft II. "Not only I'm Mr. smarty, I'm strategic." He clicks on a group of Marines and sends them to fight Protoss. Once that happened, the Protoss were distracted and Ryo sends in Cruisers to destroy the base. "And done!" He was in a very happy mood.

ZiekwaltZier
08-24-2014, 03:03 PM
Misore finished looking at all of Ryo's porn mags which made him a bit 'excited' but luckily for him he had loose pants on so it wasn't noticeable as he got up after putting away the magazines and box and went to look at Ryo's laptop. "Oh is that Star Craft?.. I used to play that.. My favorite is the zergs and protoss.."

MidKnight
08-24-2014, 03:11 PM
"My favorite game." Ryo says as he looks over his shoulder. Ryo quickly gives a kiss on the cheek. "That's for the DDR." He blushed quickly.

ZiekwaltZier
08-24-2014, 03:15 PM
Misore blushed as well and bit his bottom lip looking down at the screen. "Don't mention it~ It was no problem~ Besides I really just wanted to show off and show how 'Fake' of a 'Champion' that guy was.. I mean to call himself a champion without first beating me~"

MidKnight
08-25-2014, 02:15 AM
Ryo hears the door open and then hears his mothers voice. "I'm home!" She said. He could hear Keira yelling mommy. Ryo gets up and looks at Misore, "Come on, let's introduce ya." He walks of the room. His mother was smiling when she was hugging Keira. Asking how school was and did she made any friends.

Then looks at Ryo and Misore. "Oh hello." His mother said. "Mom, this is Misore." Ryo said.

ZiekwaltZier
08-25-2014, 03:12 AM
Misore bows like a gentlemen and smiles speaking in a calm graceful manner. "Good evening Miss.. It is a pleasure to meet you~ I am Misore Hataka I'm a friend of your sons.." Misore stood up straight again and looked her in the eyes. "You have very beautiful eyes Miss.. I see where your daughter gets her beauty from.. If I was a bit older perhaps I'd even try and court you myself." Misore stated trying to be as charming as he could to be polite to her.

MidKnight
08-25-2014, 03:20 AM
"Oh." Mother giggles, "Aren't you a nice young lad?" She gives the grocery bags to both Ryo, and Misore. "Now, please put these in the kitchen." She smiled.

Ryo looks at the bags and takes one. He looks inside of it, "Yummy." He said. Going to the kitchen and placing the grocery on the counter. He llooks inside the fridge and finds some soda cans. He gives one to Misore. "She's very nice." Putting the can on his forehead, cooling off. "Aaah that feels better."

Looking inside the bags and trying to figure out what was for dinner. He noticed, meat and vegetables. "Hmm looks like stew for tonight."

ZiekwaltZier
08-25-2014, 03:28 AM
Misore willingly took the bag to the kitchen for Ryo's mother, he was a guest the least he could do was help carry the food to the kitchen. "I think i made a good impression on your family Ryo.. What do you think? You think they like me?.." Misore looked at Ryo and bit the nail of his right thumb and noticed some of the nail polish came off. Damn.. Hey think your mother might have some indigo blue nail polish?.. I must have accidentally scratched some of it off my nail sometime.."

MidKnight
08-25-2014, 03:38 AM
"I think they do like you." He says with assurance. He looks at his thumb, he takes his hand and examines the thumbnail. "Well my mother don't." He says, "She doesn't like make up." Then he smiled, "But I do." He turns around and head towards his room, he finds a box, inside the box was nail polish, hair spray, lipstick and other accessories.

"Indigo Blue huh? He looked at each polish bottle and finds the one he needed. Ryo grabs another chair and places it next to Misore, Ryo sits on the bed. "Come on, hate to see chew the rest of your nails." He smiled opening the bottle.

ZiekwaltZier
08-25-2014, 03:52 AM
"I'm glad they like me~ I would hate for them to dislike me and only have you to like me i mean we are like bff's right?" Misore followed Ryo to his room and sat down in the chair and gave Ryo his hand smiling. "You gonna propose to me?~" Misore chuckled looking at Ryo with a smirk, he never really let anyone get to close to him let alone touch him so Ryo holding his hand was a first even though he has had many relationships before though most of them ended in his girlfriends breaking it off with him for someone else. "So you have nail polish to? How come you don't wear any of this stuff?" Misore looked at him curiously biting his bottom lip.

MidKnight
08-25-2014, 05:01 AM
Ryo gives a small chuckle. "Only if I that kind of money." Taking nail polish and Misore hand. Holding his hand very carefully, and begins to paint his thumbnail. "I use to wear it." He says, holding his hand closer. "When I was in a relationship one time." He sighs a bit

ZiekwaltZier
08-25-2014, 05:17 AM
"Oh really? What was their name?.. How come your not with them anymore?.. DId they cheat on you?" Misore took his free hand and brushed his hair behind his ear looking at Ryo. "I know it might sound surprising but.. I've been cheated on multiple times.. by both sexes.." Misore bit his bottom lip and gazed into Ryo's eyes though he was focused on painting Misore's nail.

MidKnight
08-25-2014, 05:24 AM
Ryo had this expression like he didn't want to talk about it. Instead he takes a big, steady breath. "When I was in eight grade, this boy." He smiled, "He kept looking at me, like he wanted to fight or just pick on me." Focusing on Misore's thumb, then realized his was finished, but he continued by painting his other fingernails. "But I found out, he actually wanted to date." Brushing away on his fingernails, "But then, he wanted to take our relationship to the next step, and I told him I didn't want to do that." His smile faded, and his voice shuddered, "He tried to take advantage." Shaking his head, and stops painting his hand, and lets go. Wiping away tears, "I'm sorry." He apologized.

ZiekwaltZier
08-25-2014, 05:38 AM
"I.. I see.. I'm sorry to hear that Ryo.. It's alright now.. that was a long time ago.. you don't have to be afraid.. I'll be here for you alright?.. i mean we are friends aren't we?.." Misore was careful when wrapping his arms around Ryo and caressed his head to calm him down laying his head against his chest and closed his eyes. "Don't worry that won't happen again.. Though with your looks I could understand why they would want to just take you.." Misore cleared his throat realizing what he had said and became suddenly extremely silent. "I mean.. I.. uh.. I don't know what I'm talking about.. Ignore that last part.. D-Do I hear your mother calling us to help her?.." There wasn't even a sound Misore was merely trying to cover up his embarrassment by going out by the rest of Ryo's family.

MidKnight
08-25-2014, 05:57 AM
Wiping away his tears, and calming his breath, and gives a small chuckle, "Yeah with my looks I can get into bed with anybody." He forced a smile on his face, and tried to forget what he said. Looking around, he puts the nail polish back in his box and then gets up and walks out of the room. Looking for his mother, who was in the kitchen preparing the meal. Ryo walks up behind her and gives her a hug. "Oh!" Her mother was caught surprised and laughed, "Oh son." She holds his hand, "Hurry and get the dishes ready will ya?, Dinner will be ready in half hour." Smiling away, Ryo looks around, looking for the dishes, when he found them. He gives 4 plates to Misore, and he takes the cups and sticks and takes them to the dinner table. Looking over his shoulder, his mother was busy cooking and Keira was in the next room, watching T.V. Ryo gives Misore a budge, "Thanks." Ryo smiled.

ZiekwaltZier
08-25-2014, 06:06 AM
Misore got up and headed into the kitchen and grabbed the plates from Ryo and placed them on the table in an orderly fashion, it had been years since he actually ate a meal like a family since his father was always working and his mother was always working as well so he usually ate alone at home though that wasn't abnormal for him since he still did it now at his apartment where he lived alone, he sighed remembering the last time he sat down eating dinner with his family and then smiled and looked over at Ryo when he nudged him. "Oh.. Don't mention it Ryo.. I did what anyone should have done.." Misore smiled and looked at him and then back at Ryo's mother. "Thank you for letting me stay for dinner.. I honestly haven't had a good family meal since I got back.. well A good meal since I've been back that is.. It's been a few years since I've had a family meal.." Misore blew on his finger nails to dry them a bit quicker.

MidKnight
08-25-2014, 06:40 AM
Ryos' mother smiles and walks to the table. "Anytime Misore." Setting down some vegetables and a bowl of salad on the table. "It's always nice to have somebody over, other then my two children." She joked, "Mom." Ryo looked at his mother, "Well, it's almost every day with you, spending a lot of time in your room, playing video games." She laughs. His mother returns back to the kitchen, "Oh I'm so sorry to hear that, sometimes it is hard to be a parent, and working a job. Giving both their attention, but leave their attention on one thing, they'll forget they even have a child."

Opening the big pot she had on the stove, the food steamed up pretty good. "If you ever get hungry, you can always come over." His mother added, Ryo had a smile on his face. "Can it be every day?" He asked. Then his mother looked at Ryo, "Sure."

ZiekwaltZier
08-25-2014, 07:08 AM
"If I'm going to come over everyday I should just move out of my apartment and come move in with all of you~" Misore chuckled teasing Ryo and poked his shoulder smirking. "I eat all alone at home and since I have to go to school and pay bills on my own I only eat instant ramen since its the most I can afford to spend on groceries for to make sure I still have enough to pay the bills and other utensils like toiletries and shampoo as well as being able to buy school supplies and other materials.." Misore sniffed the air and moaned softly. "That smells wonderful I can't wait to eat mother-in-laws' wonderful cooking." Misore chuckled joking as if Ryo's mother was already his mother.

MidKnight
08-25-2014, 07:19 AM
Ryo turned red when Misore called out Mother-in-law. "Oh, you want to be my adopted child?" She laughed, felt amused. She know's Misore was teasing Ryo. Bringing the pot over to the table and placed it down, she opens the pot and steamed filled the air. "Well if you ever need help, please don't hesitate to ask." She smiled once more, grabbing a bowl and filling it with meat stew and giving one bowl to Misore and then to Ryo, then to Keira.

Ryo softly blowing on his food, then takes a bite out of it. "Misore is the same class as me mom." His mother looked up and gave a shocking look, "Really? You look like you belong in the freshmen grade." She joked. "Oh how was school by the way?" She asked, "It was just Orientation today mom, nothing much special happened at school." Ryo had a smile on his face, "Except for DDR." Keira jumped up, "AWW!!! I wanted to play that game!!" Keira glares at Ryo, "Give me Seven hundred yen!"

ZiekwaltZier
08-25-2014, 07:36 AM
"Perhaps who knows Mother-In-Law~ I might just sweep your son up off his feet~" Misore chuckled and smirked looking at Ryo teasing him even more. "Yeah today was just orientation day so we didn't have any classes they start tomorrow same with my shift at work after school so if I do come here for dinner tomorrow it would be late and I don't want to be a bother if you'll be sleeping by the time I get here." Misore scratched his chin and took the bowl that Ryo's mother handed to him and sat down and then blew on some of the food and started to eat it. "Wow this is really delicious~ Oh DDR?.. You wanted to play that Keira-chan?~ Speaking of which I got Ryo's DDR privilages back for him today from the champion at the arcade today." Misore stated bluntly while still eating the stew.

MidKnight
08-25-2014, 07:44 AM
"DDR Champion?" His mother questioned that statement, "Ryo you told you still held the title." Ryo hid his eyes from his mother, "Sorry I lied to you mom, I just didn't want you to be worried about me." His mother shakes her head, "The only thing I gotta worry is for you to get hurt again Ryo."

His mother waved her hand, "It's fine, Ryo stays up late anyway, he'll give you some left overs once your done with work." Taking a drink of her coffee, she looks to Keira. "No DDR for you, not till your old enough." She smiled, but Keira pouted. "Aw mom!" Ryo nudges Misore and pokes his shoulder with his finger.

ZiekwaltZier
08-25-2014, 07:52 AM
"Oh my bad sorry Ryo didn't know your mother didn't know about that.. but yeah.. I beat the guy who banned Ryo from playing DDR.. Tell her about it Ryo.. It was pretty funny seeing the guys face.." Misore chuckled and looked up at the little sister and started to eat more of his stew. "If its alright with you Ryo's mother.. I've got a home DDR machine that she could play on.. its safe and I'd be watching over her if she wanted to come over and play it.. its basically just a pad with a cord from it that hooks up to the television so its completely safe." Misore stated with a gentle smile and brushed his hair behind his ears. "Did any of you watch the Worldwide National DDR tournament last year?.."

MidKnight
08-25-2014, 11:52 AM
"Really? Well won't that be fun." Ryos mother smiled and looked at Keira, "Only when you have free time though." Keira nods her head.

Ryo chows his food pretty quick, because it was that delicious. While eating, he examines his hand and his fingernails, then touches his hair. He sighs for moment and thinks its time for A change

"No I haven't, and Keira mostly watches cartoons." Ryos mother replied. "I have." Ryo had a smile on face. "Now I remember you." He gives a small chuckle, "You humiliated that opponent and it looked like you was gonna pass out." Then he laughs.

"Ryo himself would got in the....what was it called honey? Gears of War?" Ryo nodded his mothers question. "First place." She smiled, "Although his opponent called Ryo a cheat."

"And my mother got me disqualified because she slapped him the face." Ryo chuckles and Keira giggles.

ZiekwaltZier
08-25-2014, 12:01 PM
"Yeah.. I kinda went overboard at last years DDR tournament.. I nearly passed out from working my body so quickly and swiftly in the finals.. Though everyone was astonished by my skill that was for sure.. Actually I've been the reigning champion of the worldwide national DDR tournament for three years running now... and I plan on entering this year to keep my title if at all possible for a fourth year in a row." Misore blushed slightly feeling a bit embarrassed at his own skills at DDR, he really was amazing though even to the point he could do the dances without playing the actual game or looking at the screen.

MidKnight
08-25-2014, 12:04 PM
"This year huh?" Ryo looked a bit humble, wondering if he should enter too. "What would the price admittance be" he asked Misore.

ZiekwaltZier
08-25-2014, 12:10 PM
"Well.. for me its free.. since I'm the reigning champion they let me participate for free to keep my title.. but if I were to lose and enter again its like.. three thousand yen.. its a little pricey but its for quality.." Misore stated as he finished his stew and got up and headed to the sink with his bowl and started to do the dishes himself.

MidKnight
08-25-2014, 12:26 PM
Ryo gets up, taking his bowel to the dish sink as well. "I wouldn't mind competing against you." Then moves in closer, "For your love." He teased and pulled away.

ZiekwaltZier
08-25-2014, 12:41 PM
Misore chuckled and raised an eyebrow looking at Ryo. "You think you can beat me at DDR?.. Really now?.. I'd like to see you try~ I'm the world champion three years running going to be four~" Misore continued to wash the dishes.

MidKnight
08-25-2014, 01:25 PM
"So was I, at the arcade." He turns around and leans on the counter. "Wanna know why I'm no longer the current Champion at the arcade?" He looked over Misore with arms crossed, "He cheated by thinking of having his friends splash water at me." He shrugs, "Throwing me off them game." He sighs a bit, he grabs a plastic container and goes to the table and filled it with left over food. His mother gets up and places the rest in the fridge. "Thank you so much, such a gentleman to clean." His mother Ryo complimented. "Come by anytime for dinner." She looks in the fridge, "And I'll make sure Ryo gets you something for lunch as well." She says and smiled.

ZiekwaltZier
08-25-2014, 01:34 PM
"I see.. you've got a point there Ryo.. though now I'm the worldwide champion and the champion at the arcade as well~" Misore chuckled and teased Ryo slightly sticking his tongue out playfully and then pulled his tongue back in and smiled and when Ryo's mother started to speak to him he turned to look at her still working on the dishes. "Don't mention it ma'am its a pleasure to be of help.. I live alone so doing dishes just comes natural to me.. since I have to keep my place clean if I ever get guests.. which I don't but you never know when some magazine editor will come over.." Misore finished the dishes and then rinsed and dried them. "Um where does everything go?.. And as for coming over for dinner I would much obliged if you allowed me too." Misore smiled to her and bowed after drying his hands off.

MidKnight
08-25-2014, 01:45 PM
"Don't worry about the plates." Says Ryo as he gives the container filled with left overs to Misore. "That's my job." His mother chuckles, "He's a neat freak." She teased. "Mom!" Ryo almost cried again, then smiles. "Yeah its true." Then laughs. Ryo looks at Misore, "You never told us where you live Misore…" Ryo looks at him, looking a bit puzzled.

ZiekwaltZier
08-25-2014, 01:59 PM
"It's alright I know the feeling i mean I live alone after all so i can be a clean freak myself sometimes when i'm at home and have nothing to do i find something to clean." Misore rubbed his eyes a bit tired now. "Oh right.. i live over on Vilimar street.. down in the west side of the city.." Vilimar was about a an hour drive from the school and was located in the bad side of town where all the crime happened at night. from their place his was all the way on the other side of the city so to speak and about two hours of a drive and even longer if walking.

MidKnight
08-25-2014, 02:06 PM
"The train would be less time for you to get there." He goes to his room and comes back with a jacket. "Don't worry Miso! I'll protect you!" He teased and got pumped up. His mother laughs, "Don't be gone too long Ryo." She waved, Ryo already has Misore jacket and hands over to him. "Come on, I'll show you where you can get a card for the train." Smiling away he leads him to the front door, exchanging slippers for shoes. "I'll be back later mom!" He shouted already heading out the door.

ZiekwaltZier
08-25-2014, 02:13 PM
"Alright thanks Ryo~ I'll be in your care then~ Don't get hurt on my account now~" Misore chuckled and put his jacket on and smiled and waved goodbye to Ryo's little sister and mother. "Oh don't worry Ryo's mother~ If he's late then i've just kept him at my place~" Misore chuckled and smiled as he started to put his shoes back on. "Oh please Ryo~ Who's to say I won't just bed you once we get to my place?~" Misore chuckled again smirking slyly as he teased Ryo even more again.

MidKnight
08-25-2014, 03:06 PM
Walking down the street, he waits for Misore to catch up. "Sorry, I get excited a lot." He laughs and smiles. "Sometimes too excited." He puts his hands behind his head and looks up at the sky. "Too bad you live that far." Then looks at Misore, "But I'll manage." He giggles about, "Bed me huh?" He looked Misore, "Think you can achieve?" He asked.

ZiekwaltZier
08-25-2014, 03:20 PM
"Have you forgotten who your talking to Ryo?.. I make girls throw themselves at me with just a wink of the eye.." Misore chuckled and ran his fingers through his hair and yawned again. "And its alright to get excited.. your coming to my place so you get to see my humble crappy abode.." Misore yawned again. "Man today was so much fun.. I'm dead tired.." Misore rubbed his eyes blinking trying to stay awake not even halfway down the block from Ryo's place.

MidKnight
08-25-2014, 03:40 PM
Ryo laughs, "Yeah, but your forgetting one thing." He points to himself. "I'm a boy remember?" He laughs, "If you want me in bed with, you gotta do harder then a wink." He teased, Ryo heard him yawned twice. "Hey! No more yawning! Your gonna make me yawn!" He tugs at his arm to keep awake. "We're not even close to the train station yet either." He smiled and continues walking.

ZiekwaltZier
08-25-2014, 03:49 PM
"True it would take more than a wink to bed you.. perhaps if I flashed you~" Misore chuckled a bit dilerious with exhaustion and shook his head dead tired trying to stay awake. "Couldn't I just sleep over for the night? I mean its nearly midnight now.. and a drive from here to my place is like two hours not to mention having to get up at six to get ready for school.." Misore stated bluntly he just wanted to sleep in all honesty.

MidKnight
08-25-2014, 03:58 PM
"Hmm I don't know." He thinks for a bit. "Think you can handle a bed invasion from me?" He teased, putting his arms behind his back. Then he turns back to his place, "Come on." He says, "Let's see what my mother has to say." He winked at him.

ZiekwaltZier
08-25-2014, 04:04 PM
"Bed invasions are my favorite~ i'm secretly really fiesty~" Misore chuckled and smirked widely it was one of those cheesy sleep deprived smirks and it was sooo obvious. "Alright lets head back and see what your mother has to say then.." Misore yawned and rubbed his eyes blinking some more as his eyes got quite heavy and was now staggering back to Ryo's place with his eyes closed.

MidKnight
08-25-2014, 04:40 PM
When they arrived back at the house, Ryos' mother was still awake. She saw Ryo and Misore come walking back in the house. "Figured you wouldn't make it." She smiled and got up. "I'll get the spare bed. She said smiling.

"I guess she knew." Ryo smiled at Misore.

ZiekwaltZier
08-25-2014, 11:43 PM
Misore had the slippers on and was standing up wobbling back and forth slightly with his eyes closed starting to fall alseep just right there standing up. "Seems.. seems so.. Sorry about having to stay the night.. i'll be sure to thank everyone properly in the morning after i've rested.." Misore yawned and rested his head on Ryo's shoulder. "This is a comfy pillow.. better than the ones i've got at my place.."

MidKnight
08-26-2014, 02:23 AM
Ryo puts a arm around Misore to help balance him on his. "Alright come sleepy head." After changing his shoes to slippers. He walks, carrying Misore to his room. Already discovered the bed was made. "Good night boys." His mother smiled, "Night mom." Ryo let's go of Misore, "I got a extra pair of shorts around." Ryo looks in his dresser and found a pair. Tossing it to Misore.

ZiekwaltZier
08-26-2014, 06:36 AM
"Its alright.. I sleep in the buff. if that doesn't bother you.." Misore yawned and opened his eyes taking his pants and shirt off placing them on the floor next to him perfectly folded and then laid down on the bed the mother made for him and put the blanket over himself then removed his boxers underneath the blanket and remained covered closing his eyes and within moments he was resting in Ryo's room on the extra bed in the buff under the covers.

MidKnight
08-26-2014, 07:30 AM
Ryo dressed differently. putting on the shorts and a loose shirt. He lays on top of his bed, and looks up at the ceiling. The night was quiet, nothing much was going on. He finds his cell phone and puts his alarm to a certain time. Putting the phone on the counter, he looks down on Misore. Slowly getting out of his own bed, and invaded Misores' bed. Laying on top of the covers, Ryo just stares at Misore, not making a sound.

ZiekwaltZier
08-26-2014, 08:53 AM
Misore slept peacefully, he was even more charming in his sleep almost like a majestic beast under the moonlight as the moon shown through the window onto his pale face, which made his silky platinum silver hair glisten somewhat almost like silhouetted threads, his breathing calm and level as he turned on his side and in that same instance flung his arm over Ryo and burrowed his face into Ryo's chest without even realizing it himself in his sleep, he let out a sigh and breath all at the same time in his sleep through his nostrils as he mumbled in his sleep. "Not that one.. I want the Yakisoba bread.. no not the one with peas.. the one with onion.." Misore grunted in his sleep and nuzzled his face into Ryo's chest more, though his arm was only loosely wrapped around Ryo so it would be easy to get out of his grip at any time.

MidKnight
08-26-2014, 09:26 AM
Ryo placed his arm around Misore, closing his own eyes, and falling asleep. Drifting to a dream. He found himself inside a building. Not just an ordinary building, it was the same building where his father worked. Walking around the first floor, he realized there was nobody on the first floor. He could smell the air was drenched. Like mold, it was lingering. Almost like death floated around him. As he waled, he tried the elevator. No power. He tried the phone, no dial tone. He looked, and seen a person, standing there, watching him. Ryo could not tell who it was, because the face was covered with a shadow. The person points at Ryo. Then he could hear a beeping sound, it was getting louder, and louder.

Ryo woke up, barely recognizing the surrounding. He blinks several times, the finally came to his full senses. He sees Misore, next to him. Still sleeping, Ryo had a blush look on his face, when he noticed the covers were off of his body. He quickly gets the cell phone and turns the alarm off, and getting on his feet. Ryo places the blankets back on Misore, and sneaks out of the room with his own clothes, including Misores.

Ryo places both clothing in the washer, and sets it. He hurries to the bathroom, taking off his shirt and closing the door behind him. He turns on the shower heater before jumping in. Before he got in the shower, he looked in the linen closet and found his spare box of make up. "Guess I could wear something different.” He said, takes the box and places it on the sink counter and jumps in the shower.

ZiekwaltZier
08-26-2014, 09:44 AM
Misore was still fast asleep even after the alarm had went off he was still tired from yesterday and last night, he turned on his side still covered by the blankets that Ryo recovered him with as he curled up abit he was slender and fit and quite muscular it was obvious that he worked out and stayed fit though that was only natural for him since he was the champion of DDR three years in a row and planning on being the champion for the fourth consecutive year in a row when they hosted the next national worldwide DDR tournament.

MidKnight
08-26-2014, 10:21 AM
Ryo washed his hair thoroughly, since it was a long. Washing body, making sure he didn't miss a spot. After washing every inch, he turns off the water, and gets out. Quicky trying to dry off. Brushing a towel on his head, and wrapoing a towel around his lower body. He grabs a air blower, and turns it on, he could feel the heat, warming up his head and hair. It didn't take him long enough to be fully dry. He rushes out of the bathroom to check on the clothes, the washer just beeped on time. Grabbing the clothes and places them in the dryer. Returning to the bathroom, he takes the box and opens it. Finding different varieties of make up, nail polish, and other accessories. He begins to paint his nails with midnight blue color, doing it carefully, takes great focus. Then carefully puts black eyeliner on. Then puts a small amount of midnight blue color lipstick, then a small amount of glitter on face, not smothering it however.

He quickly checks the clothes and finds the clothes well dry. Taking his, and rushing back to the bathroom to change, only putting on pants, and pressing down on them, he rushes out, and grabs Misores' clothes, and returning back to his room. Placing the clean clothes on the dresser, Ryo kneels down, and touches Misores' shoulder, “Hey, wake up.” he says softly in his ear. “Wakey, wakey.”

ZiekwaltZier
08-26-2014, 12:28 PM
Misore turned over on his side again and pushed Ryo away slightly. "Just five more minutes nee-chan.. I worked hard last night.." Misore curled up again and went into an even deeper sleep than he already was since it was like a defense mechanism when he was sleeping and someone was trying to wake him his bodies response was to sleep even deeper if that made any sense really but he sighed in his sleep and rubbed his nose.

MidKnight
08-26-2014, 01:24 PM
Ryo smiles, as Misore pushed him slightly away. Ryo hops on his back, and pushes down on his shoulders, “Come on sleepy head, we got school today.”

Ryos' mother walked in. “Boys better hurry and get ready, and breakfast is on the table.” She says before walking out.

Ryo gives another push, “Come on! It's pancake day!” Ryo remembered what day it was too.

ZiekwaltZier
08-27-2014, 07:19 AM
Misore seemed to do some sort of strange flip and twist movement in his sleep so swift that Ryo couldn't even process it until Misore was on top of him and had him pinned under him naked and opened his eyes yawning and realized that he had pinned Ryo down. "Oh.. Um.. I'm guessing you got on top of me to try and wake me or something?.." Misore got off and grabbed his clothes and went to get in the shower before anyone noticed he was naked other than Ryo obviously. "I'll explain after my shower.." With that said Misore disappeared from the room and was in the bathroom getting into the shower already.

MidKnight
08-27-2014, 07:34 AM
Ryo blushed red when Misore wrestled and got on top of him. Realized he was also naked, he hoped his mother and sister didn't. He gives a small chuckle and got up and headed towards the kitchen. His mother was at the table, preparing Keiras' plate, who was still sleepy and looked like zombie at that. Ryo sits down and grabs a plate, he could smell fresh scrambled eggs, moms special pancakes, toast and bacon.

“Feeling a bit American today mom?” Ryo asked as he noticec the food. “Just to make our guest feel a bit at home.” She smiled.

ZiekwaltZier
08-27-2014, 07:46 AM
Misore had gotten washed up and started washing his hair, and stood under the water for a moment and got out after he had cleaned up and started to dry off putting his boxers on first and then his pants and dried his hair walking out without his shirt on as he walked into the kitchen with the slippers on and started to slip his shirt on though his abdomen was completely bare to all three of them, Ryo, his mother and his little sister as well, his upper body was so lean and cut that he looked like a well sculpted piece of art that could even make women in their elder ages blush just seeing as he smelt the food it reminded him of America as he smiled and walked up to Ryo's mother and kissed her on the cheek before realizing what he was doing. "Good morning mother.." After he did this Misore realized what he had done and said which caused him to blush slightly and clear his throat averting his eyes. "Uh.. I mean.. sorry about that.. I did it before I realized what I was doing.." Misore rubbed under his nose with his index finger embarrassed and then sat down buttoning his shirt up and then putting his school jacket on as well as taking care of his tie.

MidKnight
08-27-2014, 07:57 AM
“It's okay Misore, I understand you miss your parents.” She had a smile on her face and hands him a plate, “Go ahead and eat up.” Ryo was careful when he tried to his food with smearing his lipstick.

“Ryo, my you look handsome today.” His mother smiled again, “What's the special occasion?” She asked.

Ryo scratched his cheek and pondered for a moment. “Just thought I change it up.” He smiled back, although the real reason was to attract Misore, since he asked why he stopped wearing such things. Ryo touched his lip still thinking about getting his lip pierced. Then looks at Misore and smiled.

ZiekwaltZier
08-27-2014, 08:06 AM
Misore bit his bottom lip as he took the plate and he certainly noticed Ryo's sudden change and eyed him up and down from the corner of his eye with a slightly smirk still biting his lip a gentle blush forming on his face again. "I see your wearing makeup again.. You look.. Good Ryo." Misore blushed a bit more and pushed his hair behind his ear and started to fill up his plate with food. "sorry about earlier when I woke up the way I did.. Its my self-defense mechanism.. I learned it when I was younger since my father used to own a dojo and had me train to be more manly like he is to be stronger.. well it worked somewhat but I'm still going to be who I am.. Thank you for letting me stay over last night Ryo's mother.. Um.. it feels a bit strange addressing you as Ryo's mother.. Is there anything else I could address you as?.." Misore cleared his throat looking at her.

MidKnight
08-27-2014, 08:14 AM
“How about auntie?” She smiled and gave Keira seconds, who still looked sleepy.

Ryo blushed almost red with his new look, “T-thank you Misore.” He felt his heart beating quicker than usual. “It's okay, my sister does the same.” Then he felt a piece of egg hitting his head. He looks and sees Keiras angry face.

ZiekwaltZier
08-27-2014, 08:27 AM
"Alright then.. Auntie.. though you look far to young to be an auntie ma'am." Misore started to eat his breakfast looking over to see Ryo blush which was kind of funny to see though he wasn't going to say it out loud, now was the first time in a long time that he felt apart of a family even if it wasn't his own.

MidKnight
08-27-2014, 08:35 AM
Ryos sister shouted out, “I want to marry Misore!” She declared, Ryo gives a small laugh and cover his mouth, after eating his food, Ryo puts his plate away. “Okay mom, see you later?” He puts on his school uniform and tugged on Misore.

“Okay, well have fun at school.” She smiled as Ryo left the kitchen, “Misore?” She got up really quick, “Please protect him.” She gives a small chuckle, “He likes you, and I don't want to see him hurt, so protect him please?” Then she hears the door open, Ryo was already outside.

ZiekwaltZier
08-27-2014, 08:53 AM
Misore smiled softly and gave out a gentle chuckle before leaning down and lifted her chin with his index finger. "Grow up to be a beautiful woman.. And perhaps I'll think about it when your older." Misore ruffled her hair softly and winked at her placing his plate in the sink after he had finished his meal. "Thanks for the meal auntie.. It was delicious~ Learn to cook like auntie and you'll have a better chance at capturing my heart little miss." Misore grabbed his back pack after switching out his slippers for his shoes. "Alright lets go have fun at school~" Misore chuckled and started to head out the door before shouting loud enough for the mother to hear him but not to excessively. "Got it Auntie I'll keep em' safe for you." With that stated Misore walked out of their house and headed to school with Ryo. "That sure was an active morning."

MidKnight
08-27-2014, 09:00 AM
Ryo sighs as he put a couple of envelopes in his pocket, and then placed his hands behind his head. “It usually is, thats if you live on this side of town of course.” He smiled as he walked next to Misore, “My sister is fond of you.” He grinned, “Even you capture young girls hearts.” Then laughs. Crossing the road, he noticed that the school was only about ten blocks away. “Hey Misore?”

ZiekwaltZier
08-27-2014, 09:12 AM
Misore chuckled slightly with his hands in his pockets as they were walking to school. "I can't really help it.. I guess its my looks or charm that makes them fall for me.." Misore chuckled again as he looked over at Ryo curious. "Yeah what is it Ryo? What's the matter? Something on your mind?" Misore took his hand out of his pocket and ran it through his silky platinum silver hair as he blinked a couple of times looking at Ryo.

MidKnight
08-27-2014, 09:19 AM
Ryo looked nervous of what he was trying to say. He put his left hand on his right shoulder and hid his eyes. “I put this make up on just for you.” The glitter below his eyes sparkled, he bit his lower lip, almost smearing the lip stick. His hair styled the way he wanted, and not in a pony tail. “Just thought I...” He got nervous.

ZiekwaltZier
08-27-2014, 09:58 AM
"I noticed Ryo.. You like me don't you?.." Misore blushed slightly though it wasn't all that visible since it was only slightly. "I feel close to you as well.." Misore cleared his throat as some girls were walking by which made him straighten up as the looked at him. "Good morning ladies." Misore bowed to them in greeting he really did act like a gentlemen which was kind of strange for the way he looked but all the same it was how he greeted women, he was taught to cherish them and not to treat them wrongly let alone anyone else.

MidKnight
08-27-2014, 10:03 AM
Ryo turns around, “I like you too Misore.” He blushed red, “As a matter of fact, I bed invaded you last night.” He admitted. Then he sees the girls who walked, he smiles and waves at them. Then turns around and pokes Misore on the stomach, “Don't ne ashamed.” He said, walking by him, heading towards the school.

ZiekwaltZier
08-27-2014, 02:45 PM
"Oh so you invaded my bed last night? Did you do anything while you did?~ You know I was sleeping in the naked don't you?~ I wonder went through your mind.." Misore chuckled and teased with a slight smirk on his face as he ran his fingers through his hair some more and let out a slight yawn. "I guess I'm still not completely awake yet.. and what would I have to be ashamed of? I mean you've seen my body already.. You know i've got nothing to be ashamed of." Misore chuckled as they went into the school gates. "Lets see.. my first class which his homeroom I have.. History if I remember correctly."

MidKnight
08-27-2014, 03:06 PM
Ryo looked at his own schedule, “Well since I have only four classes, I should be out by one pm.” He examined his schedule, “First Math, Science, History, and...Band?” He should taken a look first when they told him, he had only 4 classes to attend. “Each class should be an hour, but band?!” He sighs in disappointment.

ZiekwaltZier
08-28-2014, 03:42 AM
"Hey don't sweat it even if you end up a band nerd I'll still be your friend~ I'm not the new bad ass transfer student for anything if worse comes to worse we can form a band or something.. That'll up your cool." Misore chuckled and smirked running his hand through his hair. "Catch ya later Ryo~" With that said Misore headed to homeroom History class.

MidKnight
08-28-2014, 04:04 AM
Ryo walks to his first class and sat on the chair, pulling a letter from his back pocket. Carefully reading the letter, it stated it was a eviction notice. Has mother not been paying attention to the rent or something? He quickly gets on his cell to look at his bank statement, and it showed a amount of at least 700 yen left. He had to get a job to help out. He can pay half of it half though.

ZiekwaltZier
08-28-2014, 04:22 AM
Misore got to his class and every single girl in it was staring at him as he walked to the front of the room to introduce himself, though it was the first day officially he was still a transfer student. "Good evening ladies and gentlemen~ I'm Misore Hataka~ It's a pleasure to meet all of you~" Misore bowed gracefully with the most charming look on his face as he stood up straight now. "I just transfered here from America though I'm also Japanese my father moved our family to America three years ago for a job promotion so I moved back alone my senior year and i've got my own apartment~ If any of you ladies wanna steal my heart then go ahead and try if you do maybe we can have some fun at my place~" Misore kissed his hand and blew it to all of them and then winked with a smirk, which made them all blush as some of them said 'Kyaaaa~' while a couple others said 'He's so dreamy and handsome~' Misore had the girls all riled up as he walked to his seat smirking slyly as class started up finally.

MidKnight
08-28-2014, 04:53 AM
Ryo was already bored after his first 2 classes, he already started to miss Misore, feeling a bit bored, he wrote a note and folds it neatly. He got the impression that the girls couldn't stop staring at him. After his third class, he headed towards the band room. Not before seeing Misore, he quickly jumps up and landed on his back, "Hey!" He shouted before laughing. "Are your classes doing good?" He asked, but he was already late. He quickly gives him the note. "Here." He said, "I'm off to be a nerd." He said with a smile. Taking off and headed towards the band room.

On the note it said, "Talk about old school communication. Writing something on paper and give to the person you cherish most. Anyways, I got done with my three classes, boring. Wished we could have class together. At any rate, I gotta look for a job after school, meet up at the restaurant? You owe me. I'll meet you there okay buddy?"

ZiekwaltZier
08-28-2014, 05:03 AM
Misore caught him and chuckled grabbing the note. "Yeah classes are good.. boring but good.." Misore let Ryo back down on the floor and waved goodbye to him. "Have fun being a nerd Ryo~" Misore chuckled and smirked then started to read the note on his way to last hour which was art for him. 'Huh.. so the restaurant.. alright see you there Ryo.. Wonder what's up that couldn't wait until after classes were over.. I mean we walk out of school together.. though if its a job I might be able to ask Master.. I mean we do have a spot open since that one guy got fired.. He and I do go back a few years since I used to drink coffee at his shop when i was a freshmen before I moved to America.. anyway whatever I'll talk to him after school though.. speaking of work I gotta work today after school.. I just remembered.. I'll have to have him come to the coffee shop with me instead.." Misore got to his last class and went through art once he was finished for the day he waited out front of the gates for Ryo.

MidKnight
08-28-2014, 05:12 AM
Ryo spotted Misore at the front gate, "Eh! I asked him to wait for me at the restaurant... oh well." He hurried and jumps in front of Misore, "You ready?" He asked in a happy tone. He begins walking towards the restaurant, "I need a job A.S.A.P." he said keeping the letter hidden in his pocket. "Its just to help out...ya know?"

ZiekwaltZier
08-28-2014, 05:20 AM
"Actually I remembered I have to work today.. Remember I told you I start work today after school yesterday?.. I have to go to the coffee shop.. though Master and I go way back so I might be able to put in a good word for you.. so Instead of the restaurant can we go to my work? I'll be late if we don't head there now." Misore stated and ran his fingers through his hair straightening out some wild strands from when there was a breeze a few moments before Ryo got out there. "But anyway how did school go today for you?" Misore started to walk in the direction of the coffee shop. "My work is this way.. Its the opposite direction of the restaurant, lets head over there now."

MidKnight
08-28-2014, 05:39 AM
Ryo walked with him to the coffee shop. "It was alright, although my find three of my classes boring. My last one is interesting. I guess I can my own guitar." He was happy about that. "But if I bring that in, more practice for me!" He puts his hands behind his head and stretches a bit, "What about you? You like your classes?" He asked looking at Misore.

ZiekwaltZier
08-28-2014, 05:52 AM
"My classes were alright.. I mean they are classes after all. though I really enjoy my art class.. We get to paint anything that comes to mind.. so we basically paint our grades. Art is one of my favorite past times.. so I'm decent at it." Misore smiled as they started to cross the street to the coffee shop.

MidKnight
08-28-2014, 05:56 AM
"So this is huh?" He says looking at the shop, it looked pretty decent from the outside, but how it looked from the inside made him wonder. Walking in with Misore, Ryo could smell the delicious aroma in the air. "Hmmm smells good in here." He looks around, lots of comfy chairs and tables. He waited for Misore.

ZiekwaltZier
08-28-2014, 06:06 AM
Misore walked in and to the back to get his work clothes on and then came back out. "Just sit at any table I'll go het Master for you so you can discuss getting hired." With tat Misore went to the owner and asked him if he had time which he stated he did since it was a bit slow right now, and then Misore started on his work while the owner went to Ryo. "Hello so I hear your a friend of Misore's? He's a good kid so I trust his judgement in people. I heard your looking to get hired?" The owner of the coffee shop sat down and looked Ryo in the eyes. "So do you know how to make coffee?"

MidKnight
08-28-2014, 06:11 AM
Ryo bows to Misores master, "Nice to meet you sir, my name is Ryo Takashi." Then he thinks, "Under Misores wing I can learn." He smiled.

ZiekwaltZier
08-28-2014, 02:09 PM
"Well.. Misore always did used to make better coffee than I did.. Alright! Your hired you can start as as soon as possible, Misore will mentor you in how to make coffee, best of luck to you.. He can be a bit peculiar sometimes.. I swear that boy has more passion about coffee than I do and I don't even think he drinks it anymore.." The owner of the coffee shop got up and went to Misore to inform him of what was going on and Misore glanced over at Ryo and nodded.

MidKnight
08-28-2014, 02:14 PM
Ryo had a happy look on face and cheered his expression, "Thank you Miso!" He said and rushed towards Misore and hug a him. Then stops and slowly pulls away, "Oh sorry, I should respect coworkers." He gives a small smile, "So can I start today?" He asked "The early for me, the better."

ZiekwaltZier
08-28-2014, 02:20 PM
"If master said it was alright then I don't see why not.. Just watch and you'll be able to learn." Misore started to make another glass of coffee for a customer that ordered, this one had milk in it so he made a special design in it quite skillful which really made him look like a pro while he was putting the milk in as such.

MidKnight
08-28-2014, 02:32 PM
Ryo watched carefully as Misore used the milk in a very specific design. Then gives a look on his face like, 'this is gonna be harder then it looks.' Expression. "Wow , Misore you're very good with this." He smiled and gives a small pat on the back, "Okay, can I try?" He asked wondering if he could do the next order.

ZiekwaltZier
08-28-2014, 03:54 PM
"Alright go ahead and give it a try, if you need any assistance just let me know. I'm going to go get more orders." Misore gave the coffee to the customer who ordered it and when they saw the design they told him he didn't have to put so much effort into it. "Its alright I enjoy adding unique designs into the coffee for the customers when they request milk.. Its not a requirement but a privilege." Misore smiled at the customer and bowed then headed and took more peoples orders.

MidKnight
08-28-2014, 04:05 PM
Ryo looked at the empty coffee cup, he fills it up and places the hot cup of coffee in front of him. Carefully taking the milk and tries to do the pattern like Misore had done. So far he did half a job. Taking the cup of coffee to Misore, "Well I done what you have, but I'm no artist." Wiping the sweat off of his face.

ZiekwaltZier
08-29-2014, 09:16 AM
"Good job there.. though no need to strain yourself.. just get used to the job first." Misore chuckled and smiled then ruffled Ryo's hair in assurance that Ryo did a job well done. "Now lets get these nice people some more coffee!" Misore started to walk around and take other people's orders for coffee.

MidKnight
08-29-2014, 08:29 PM
Ryo got back to the job at hand. Making the coffee for the customers, adding the right amount of milk, it felt weird to be working again. He took a cup of coffee and make a swirl design and gives it to Misore. Ryo was sweating a little. Wiping it off with a rag over shoulder, and continues to mke the coffee. After what felt like forever, he makes the last one, and finally got a small break. Standing in the back of the storage, he looked at the letter of the eviction notice. He sighs slowly and puts the letter in his pocket.

ZiekwaltZier
08-29-2014, 10:08 PM
Misore was still hard at work making cup of coffee after cup of coffee he was like a coffee making machine, he was giving out cups of coffee nearly as quickly as he was taking the orders, he really was a diligent and talented man at making coffee even able to make the designs with the milk and give the cups to the customers remembering who ordered what and when, he wasn't even breaking a sweat by the time everyone was done and out he was finished with his first day and went back to the locker room to change into his normal cloths out of work.

MidKnight
08-29-2014, 10:19 PM
Ryo changed his shirt and was already out of the building before Misore was, stretching out his arms and gives a big yawn. "Wow!" he said, looking around and noticed the sun was almost gone. Watching it as it falls, he turns to Misore, "That was fun, don't you agree Miso?" He asked with his head turned.

ZiekwaltZier
08-29-2014, 10:22 PM
Misore stretched as well and also gave a slight yawn. "It was certainly busy.. and fairly fun.. I suppose. So how did you like your first day on the job did you like it?" Misore placed his hands in his pockets and gazed at the setting sun, he just loved sunsets and sun rise they both just seemed so romantic to him.

MidKnight
08-29-2014, 10:46 PM
Ryo put his arm on Misores' shoulder and watched the sunset, "It was fun, I liked it." He smiled, "Better then the restaurant I was working at." He watched a little bit longer as the sun was gone. He yawns and rubs his eyes. "This day just tired me out quick. "He laughs, but tomorrow should be more fun, since it's going to be Saturday."

ZiekwaltZier
08-30-2014, 09:08 AM
"Today was a slow day its the weekends that we get the rush on.. I don't know why but you would think that we would get more business on work days than we would weekends.. but that's how things go I guess.. anyway we'll have more work tomorrow.. Though today was just our first day so we'll adjust.. I'll be ready tomorrow better than I was today. I just had to get back into the groove of things again.. Anyway lets go back home. You know the way to your place from here?" Misore stood there until the sun was completely hidden under the horizon, the sunset really was a beautiful sight to see, he was glad to be alive to see it.

MidKnight
08-30-2014, 08:44 PM
Ryo looked around, figuring how he got there from the school let alone from home. "Well sometimes I get lost easy." He said with a shy smile. "Its nice working again, but knowing about another job? Still processing the smell of caffeine and milk." Ryo turns his body towards Misore and bows to him, "Thank you so much Misore, for helping me find a job."

ZiekwaltZier
09-01-2014, 02:57 PM
"Don't mention it.. I assume since you were looking for a job so desperately it must have something to do with the bills or something like that.. I'm not just a pretty face after all.. I am one of the most intelligent and intellectually advanced student's at the high school.." Misore ran his fingers through his hair and let out a gentle calm sigh. "So how bad is it if I may ask?" Misore looked into his eyes and blinked slightly from time to time.

MidKnight
09-01-2014, 04:27 PM
Ryo pulled the letter in his pocket and gives it to Misore, then turns the other way. Keeping his eyesight away from Misore, he felt tears coming down his face, "We have until the end of the month." He wiped away his tears, "We have until the end of the month."

ZiekwaltZier
09-01-2014, 04:41 PM
"I see.. If it's that urgent then.. I can help you. Don't worry.. How much do you need to pay of the debt you owe for your rent?" Misore read the notice and then looked at Ryo, he had money stored away for a new project he was going to start up himself but this was more important.

MidKnight
09-01-2014, 04:52 PM
Ryo looked at Misore, "Don't know if we can pay you back." The noticed said 900 dollars. "Ninety thousand yen." The he folds his arms

ZiekwaltZier
09-01-2014, 04:59 PM
"I see.. then lets go to the nearest bank and I'll take care of it for you.." Misore rubbed his eyes slightly and yawned. "And don't worry about paying me back.. What are friends for?.. Besides I wouldn't want to see you or your family out on the street.. especially not your adorable little sister." Misore smiled and started to walk towards the bank.

MidKnight
09-01-2014, 05:12 PM
Ryo followed Misore to the bank, giving himself a big sigh of relief, "Why not I just take you on dates as repayment?" He joked as he walked along with Misore, "We already got one date down." He joked again with his tongue sticking out.

ZiekwaltZier
09-01-2014, 05:19 PM
"That sounds fair enough.. but you and your family is already doing enough for me by letting me eat at your place so think of it as a thanks in advance for each time I get to eat your mother's wonderful cooking~" Misore chuckled and went into the bank and wrote out a check to withdraw one hundred and fifty thousand yen and handed the yen to Ryo, though it was in japanese dollars to make it easier to handle. "Here that way you can pay a few months ahead as well." Misore smiled and walked out of the bank with Ryo. "Now to your place or what?"

MidKnight
09-01-2014, 05:28 PM
"Fair enough?" He looked at the check and then back to him, "Well then if I did that I would to be your boyfriend." He blushed when he said that, turning around to hide his face, "Well you are hot....and sexy." He quietly said. Then sighs, "Who am I kidding? We're great friends." He smiled.

ZiekwaltZier
09-01-2014, 05:33 PM
Misore smirked revealing his signature 'Canine flash' move which made anyone fall for his charm though this time it wasn't intentional it was on the spur of the moment subconsciously. "So you wanna be my boyfriend.. huh?.." Misore chuckled and rubbed his eyes. "I'm starting to get hungry.. Should we go to your place for dinner? We could let your mother know the news about your eviction."

MidKnight
09-01-2014, 05:57 PM
Scratching the back of his head, Ryo nodded then started walking, "I wonder what mother is cooking?" He said to himself, "If I can talk to her, not only about the eviction, but possibly letting you stay as well." He looked at Ryo, "Only if you want me as your boyfriend." He smiles and looked away, "Yeah my mom is cool, and if she knows you helped out, no doubt she will let you stay."

ZiekwaltZier
09-02-2014, 10:21 AM
"I wouldn't mind being your boyfriend Ryo~ And besides if I get rid of my apartment to move in with you and your family then it will be a lot easier on both of us~" Misore smirked slightly and closed his eyes walking towards the house with his eyes completely closed not opening them but seeming to be able to do so without any issues including with waiting for cross walks and other such things.

MidKnight
09-03-2014, 04:36 AM
Ryo smirked when Misore said he can be his boyfriend. His heart picked a little and raced around, he stopped in front if Misore placed his head on Misore chest and hugged him. "I would like that." He let's go and backs up a little. He smiled, and then heard his name called from behind him.

It was one of his buddies that was in a band. "Oye Ryo!" He waved and approached to Ryo. "How you been?"

"Juno!" Ryo said aloud. "What are you doing here?" He asked.

"Just heading out to meet up with the band." He showed his guitar on his back, "Well I'll see you around." He looked at Misore and nod his head once, and left.

"Time to go home?" He asked Misore.

ZiekwaltZier
09-04-2014, 10:01 AM
"Sure sounds like a good idea.. the sooner the better because then we can give your family the good news~ I mean about the rent that is.." Misore blushed slightly as he watched Ryo's friend walk away. "Your friend seemed like a nice person.. Known him for a long time Ryo?~" Misore smiled and started to walk back towards Ryo and his family's place.

MidKnight
09-04-2014, 12:31 PM
"I'm learning how to practice bass guitar, its fun and all." Ryo looked back at Juno, seeing him from a far distant moment. "Yeah, let's go home." He smiled and headed for home. When he got back, his mother and sister were already outside, doing some gardening work. "Your back!" His little sister called and rushed to hug Misore.

ZiekwaltZier
09-06-2014, 09:48 PM
Misore wrapped his arms around her after crouching down and chuckled with a sweet smile on his pale face his indigo blue eyes sparkling with joy at having such an adorable little girl happy to see him and hugging him, it kind of made him feel like a big brother which would be the first for him since he has never had any siblings and was an only child. "Of course I am~ I came to see you~" Misore stated giving a slight lie though it was also somewhat true since he did come to their place to visit them. "Back in America I also learned how to play multiple Instruments myself Ryo~ I can play the piano, violin, as well as the electric guitar, accoustic guitar, and the base guitar.. Lets just say I had a lot of fun while in a band though the violin and piano wasn't while in a band." Misore stood up still holding Ryo's sister in his arms and carried her with ease, as he chuckled once at his own statement with a soft smile on his face.

MidKnight
09-06-2014, 09:55 PM
Ryo smiled as his sister jumped to Misore, and held her like a baby. Then looks to his mother who stood there and watched, she smiled and waved. Ryo gives a big sigh and walks over to his mother. "Mom, can I talk to you?" He stated as he went inside first, his mother followed, but first greeted Misore, "Came to taste my cooking again?" She joked a bit, walked inside and looked at Ryo. "What is it?" She asked, Ryo sat on a chair and fidget a little. "Mom I found the eviction letter." He said. His mother stood there silent for a while, and softly said, "I know." Then he reveals a check to her, "Whats this?" She asked, "Misore said he can help out, but I also promised he can stay here too." With a smile on her face, she puts her hand on his shoulder, "Then he can stay." She said, "But don't let me catch you two sleeping together naked." He pointed a finger a him, "No promises mom." Then felt a slap on the back of the head.

ZiekwaltZier
09-06-2014, 10:14 PM
Misore smiled and continued to hold Ryo's little sister in his arms and smiled at her. "Lets leave them to talk for now.. So.. tell me.. What exactly is your plan to get me to marry you?~ Or should I say what is it you want to marry me for?~" Misore chuckled and sat down on a bench outside the front of their house on the porch. "I mean I don't mind one bit I'm sure one day you'll become a very fine young lady and will make any man you marry happy~ How old are you now?" Misore asked her sweetly looking her in the eyes while still holding her in his lap like a little sister though it was obvious by their appearances that the two weren't related in the slightest as he brushed his platinum white hair behind his ear looking into her eyes still with his gentle indigo blue eyes.

MidKnight
09-06-2014, 10:18 PM
"I'm this many!" She said cheerfully as she pointed out 7 fingers up in the air. "I don't know, maybe because you look awesome!" She gives a pumped up expression, then sees Ryos' mother and himself walked out of the house. "First thing tomorrow is we're getting your stuff from your apartment." His mother said as she sat next to Misore and grabbed her daughter and played with her, teasing and making her laugh. "You can either bunk with Ryo or take the living room." She smiled again, "Wouldn't mind having another man in the house, it'll even the odds." She turned to look at Ryo, who rubbed the back of his head, "Oh....yeah." Ryo gives a small laugh.

ZiekwaltZier
09-06-2014, 10:33 PM
"Wow your already Seven years old? Your starting to get as old as me~ Another eleven years and you'll be my age~" Misore chuckled as Ryo and his mother came out of the house. "Live in Ryo's room or on the couch? I don't mind either one honestly I'm just glad to have somewhere I can call home since I mean sure I know I have a place of my own but its not like I have a family living with me.. besides with me living here it'll make it that much easier for me to help around the house not to mention it'll be much more convenient if this one wants to make me fall for her because I'll be around more then~" Misore chuckled and joked slightly poking his slim pale finger at Ryo's little sister's side to tickle her while he had a smile on his face. "As for getting my things tomorrow you don't have to worry about it I don't really have anything but clothes a desk for where I do my studying at oh.. well I do have my things In my garage as well.. Just out of curiosity got anywhere for me to store my instruments and grand piano?.." Misore scratched his cheek a bit skeptic.

MidKnight
09-06-2014, 10:43 PM
Ryos sister hid her face away from Misore to hide her red blushed face. "There is a little garage we have, we don't use much of it." She said, smiling. "It doesn't matter which room you can stay, if it's alright with Ryo, you can stay in his room." Ryo scratched the back of his head, face turned red a little, "It's really up to him mom." He said back, "But if he wants to stay with me, that'll be alright." His mother turned to him, "If you need more clothes let me know." She said with a smile.

ZiekwaltZier
09-06-2014, 10:57 PM
Misore chuckled seeing both Ryo's sister and Ryo blush at what he and the mother was talking about. "Thank you Aunty.. and I'll make sure to help around the house as much as I can.. I mean I wouldn't wish to be a freeloader.. and I can also show all of you some of my other talents aside from DDR.. though you and the little miss here haven't seen me dance yet have you?" Misore asked Ryo's mother with a kind smile. "I'm just happy to have somewhere I'm wanted and needed at.. Anyway I can get my things tomorrow.. as well as my DDR game for the television and show all of you how skilled at dancing I am.. actually I wish to go into the world of entertainment once I graduate.." Misore stated as he stood up. "So shall we head inside?.. I can help cook dinner.. or I can play with the little one.. well.. either that or help her with homework~ I'm not the smartest person at the school for nothing.. well smartest aside from Ryo~ We're evenly matched.. though I've got more skills in other things as well so I may be a bit smarter but only slightly." Misore chuckled teasing Ryo with a smirk.

MidKnight
09-06-2014, 11:10 PM
Ryo smiled as he walked inside, followed by his mother, "I don't mind with either one, we do need some help around the house." Keira smiled and laughed and ran to her room, "As for Keira, she is almost smart as her brother." Then looks to Ryo, "Keira IQ is slightly above any normal child." He sighed, "It's amazing how much she can learn from me." And laughs. "Slightly?" He looked at Misore, "I doubt it." He laughed. Ryo went to his room and sat down at his desk, and popped open his laptop, looking through junk mail and small stuff, he clicked on his music player. The sound system was crap, but Ryo bought some speakers from a pawn shop. He clicked on a song sung by Spiv States, Flavour. He also played with some art work that came with the lap top.

ZiekwaltZier
09-06-2014, 11:24 PM
"Oh I see so your family is somewhat of brainiacs like I am.. Well that's alright with me.. I can help her with her studies as well as help around the house.. I mean sure I have classes and a Job but I don't have any extracurricular activities.. so I still have plenty of free time on my hands most of the time.. So where did Keira run off to? I mean I assume her room but for what I wonder.. guess its not really my place to ask though." Misore chuckled and walked inside to the kitchen. "So what are we having for dinner tonight? Over in America during summer I took culinary arts classes at a college for more advanced cooking.. so I know how to cook simple meals and advanced patisseries as wall as fancy cuisines."

MidKnight
09-06-2014, 11:41 PM
"I was thinking of some good ol Yakisoba Chicken." She turns her head and whispers, "It's Ryo's second favorite." Then smiles, "As for Keira." She sighs, "What normally little girls do when they don't do any homework or don't have homework, probably playing with her toys." She went to the kitchen and pulled out raw chicken from the fridge. She took out some of the oil she needed to prep up the food and the vegetables, she handed them to Misore, "Here cut these up." She smiled. She called out for Ryo, as she could hear the music from his room. Ryo peeks his head out pretty quick, wondering what is up.

She hands him the cabbage and a knife. "Cut this up please?" She asked, Ryo stood there looking at the cabbage, then to the carrots and then to the oil. He had a smile on his face. "Oh." He said as he tears a piece and eats it, walking over to Misore and pokes him on the chest and gives him a piece of the cabbage.

ZiekwaltZier
09-06-2014, 11:49 PM
Misore grabbed the vegetables and a knife and started to chop them up swiftly and repetitively like a professional without even the slightest of difference in timing as he went on to each and every vegetable that he had received. "Oh she's playing with her toys? Well that makes sense I mean she is still young after all." Misore stated looking over at the mother as he was cutting the vegetables not even needing to look where he was cutting, then ate the piece of cabbage that Ryo gave to him. "I love Yakisoba Chicken.. Though I wouldn't be able to live off of it sadly.. not with the sort of money I make now.. I made more back in America when I was in my own band."

MidKnight
09-07-2014, 12:02 AM
"It's very good, unless you know how to cook it right." She said, pouring the right amount of the oil in a cup, "Yeah, but Americans use all kinds of different spices just to give it a kick." He sighs and looks at the knife and cuts up the cabbage, then gives another piece to Misore, but hands feed it to him. "A band huh? Ryo here is in a band too." Mother looked at Ryo, "Yeah, but I'm still practicing bass mom." He looked around and found his guitar on a stand in the corner of the living room, he picks it up. The color was black, and the strings were made from a certain shop. Dean Markley’s NickelSteel sets, and he plucked a string. Giving it a smooth sound.

ZiekwaltZier
09-07-2014, 12:10 AM
"Oh yeah Ryo's told me he's been practicing the bass guitar.. and your right Americans do put a lot of different spices into their foods to give them more of a kick.. I don't though I do them with precision to make sure that the flavor is just the right way.." Misore ate the food that Ryo was holding out to him as he finished cutting the vegetables. "If you want I could give you a little show of my bass guitar playing.. though I'm a little rusty since its been three months since I've played the bass.. I mean I play all three types of the guitar on top of the violin and grand piano."

MidKnight
09-07-2014, 12:21 AM
"Wow!" Mother cheered, "You must be very good." She said, shredding the chicken in pieces and then starts cooking up the Soba noodles, she looked at Ryo as he played with his guitar. "Ryo." She said, "Maybe Misore can help you out?" She tilted her head, "And also introduce him to the band your in." She smiled, Ryo eats another piece of the cabbage, and looks at Misore, "We could if we had time." He smiled and looked at his guitar, "The band practice at certain times, and half the time we end up sleeping in one room anyway." He looked at the chicken then to the carrots, he picks up a piece and eats it.

ZiekwaltZier
09-07-2014, 12:38 AM
"Sounds like fun I wouldn't mind helping him learnt he bass guitar either.. Seems like I'm just full of knowledge to teach everyone!" Misore chuckled as he was now finished with the vegetables that he had chopped up. "Need anything else done right now Aunty?" Misore asked her as he smiled and ran his hand through his hair slightly waiting to know if she needed anything else done for dinner or anything else aside from dinner for that matter.

MidKnight
09-07-2014, 12:46 AM
"That's alright, I'll take care of the rest." She said, "Why don't you boys set up the table?" Ryo walked towards a cabinet and grabbed the dishes and several cups from the cabinet and hands several of them to Misore. With mother cooking up the food, and Keira sitting in her room, playing with dolls and other things. Ryo went to the living room with his guitar and had his pick in his mouth, sitting on the couch and then plucks each string to make sure each one work. "When do you want to meet the band?" He asked Misore.

ZiekwaltZier
09-07-2014, 12:55 AM
"Alright Aunty.. well I'll be going to the living room after setting up the table for everyone then." Misore stated and bowed to her afterwards placing the plates and whatnot on the table and headed to the living room sitting down on the couch next to Ryo. "Anytime is fine with me whenever you and the band has time I'm free though I am not completely sure about that actually.. It all depends on what time we all have time to meet I guess.." Misore yawned slightly and then rubbed his eyes. "So you told your mother about where the check came from I take it?.. Since she's letting me stay here with you guys?.. I'm surprised she's not curious where a high school student like myself got that much money on such short notice.."

MidKnight
09-07-2014, 01:01 AM
"Maybe after dinner, I know they're practicing tonight." He yawned a bit, and lowered himself on the couch, placing his head on Misores' chest. Still plucking the strings on his guitar, listening to both Misores' heartbeat and the guitar strings. "She knows about the check I gave her, and she knows about the eviction notices." He closed his eyes, "And I think she wanted you to stay here as well." He sighs, "She doesn't like when someone is alone and not close to their family." He snuggled in his head a bit, getting comfortable. "As for the price of the check, I think letting you stay here is good enough."

ZiekwaltZier
09-07-2014, 01:15 AM
"Yeah I'm alright with that.. I am sure I'll enjoy having people around when I wake up first thing in the morning.. I mean its been years since I have.." Misore rested his head against the back of the couch and closed his eyes thinking for a moment. "I think after dinner would be a nice idea though of course I'll help your mother with the dishes before we go." Misore whispered slightly his heart beat slow and calm.

MidKnight
09-07-2014, 01:19 AM
"They have practice again tomorrow....we could check out it then." Closed his eyes for a bit, he could feel himself drifting a bit, before he could try and sleep, he could smell the food cooking in the kitchen. "Hmmm, after dinner I'm going to bed." He said with a heavy sigh and listened to Misores' heart again. Feeling the beat again'st his cheek. "I'll help too Misore." He plucked another string.

ZiekwaltZier
09-07-2014, 01:22 AM
Misore opened his eyes and looked down at Ryo. "You must be pretty tired from work today.. I'm still a bit energetic but I guess its because I'm used to doing so many strenuous working out so to speak with everything I normally do its only a given I'd have more energy." Misore smiled and rubbed Ryo's head. "Alright we can go meet the band tomorrow then.. I believe I don't have work tomorrow even though I just started up today.. Perhaps after the dishes your mother and I can chat a bit or something.."

MidKnight
09-07-2014, 01:26 AM
"How about we shower together?...." Ryo blurted out, as he could his energy being drained, but then he heard his mother. "Dinner is ready boys." Ryo slowly got up and rubbed his eyes, "Yeah we can meet up with them tomorrow." He yawned and placed his guitar back on the stand, and went to the kitchen, sitting on a chair and looking at the food, the air filled his nostrils. Grabbing his plate, he reached for the chicken first and sniffs it and eats, "Always good." He smiled, "How is it Misore?" She asked.

ZiekwaltZier
09-07-2014, 01:32 AM
"I think we should hold off on showering together just yet.." Misore got up after hearing that dinner was done and headed over to the kitchen. "Oh right.. I'll go get Keira.." Misore headed over towards Keira's room and knocked on the door. "Keira dinner is done lets go eat!~ Its yakisoba chicken!~" Misore waited for her to come out of the room so they could go back to the kitchen to eat together with Ryo and his mother.

MidKnight
09-07-2014, 01:36 AM
Rubbing his eyes, he grabbed Keiras' plate and placed some noodles on top then the chicken and then the vegetables. Keira opened her door and ran out of the room and headed towards the kitchen after poking Misore on the stomach, taking off giggling. She made it to the table and seen Ryo making her plate. "Thank you brother!" She said as she grabbed her chop sticks and began to eat quick. Ryo ate the chicken that was in pieces. He looked at mother who smiled as she watched everyone eating dinner.

ZiekwaltZier
09-07-2014, 01:45 AM
Misore mad his way back to the kitchen and sat down putting food on his own plate and began to eat the dinner. "Your cooking is really delicious once again Aunty~" Misore complimented her cooking and smiled making sure to carefully chew and savor the taste of the yakisoba chicken while maintaining his manners. "So do you take bathes alone Keira or does your momma bathe you?.. I'm sorry that must seem like an inappropriate question coming from me doesn't it everyone?.." Misore blushed slightly realizing what he was asking, though it was a valid question since she was only seven still it wouldn't be uncommon if she was bathed by her mother.

MidKnight
09-07-2014, 01:59 AM
"Nosey!" She throw her napkin at Misore, giving a small chuckle. Mother laughed too, "No we don't shower together, Keira is learning on her own." She looked at Keira who ate her dinner pretty quick and grabbed seconds. Rubbing her head, he looked at Ryo, "I had to watch Ryo because he keeps wasting the shampoo." Ryo frowned and looked in another direction, "No didn't." Mother laughed, "Oh? You don't remember being so slippery I almost had to spray you with the hose?" She joked. Ryo placed his hands up in the air, "No!"

ZiekwaltZier
09-07-2014, 02:06 AM
Misore chuckled watching the scene play out. "Well that's good I had to learn how to bathe myself by the time I was five because my parents had forgotten I was born by then already.. So I hear you used to be a troublesome child when it came to bathing Ryo~" Misore chuckled again and ruffled Keira's hair. "After the dishes you wanna play? Well if course we'll have to do it after I get my shower if you do want to play with me Keira." Misore smiled and winked at her softly as if to give her the 'Ok' to play with him after he took his shower, he wondered what they would play, house? Horsey? Or what would they play? That is of course if she wanted to.

MidKnight
09-07-2014, 02:14 AM
Keira looked at mother with a puzzled look, "Horsey?" She asked, mother smiled, "Yeah, you don't remember?" She tilted her head, "You use to play that all the time with Ryo." Then looks at Ryo, "Of course Ryo always played in the mud and then run in the house with no clothes on." Ryo looked in another direction, "Now I don't remember that." Ryo blushed, "And I literally used the hose that time." Mother smiled, "Of course it was fun with just Ryo, but when Keira was born." She placed her hand on her head. "Things changed a bit." Keira looks at Misore, "If brother plays, lets do Hide and Seek!" She cheered.

ZiekwaltZier
09-07-2014, 02:21 AM
Misore blushed and cleared his throat looking away. "Th-that's not how I play horsey.. I meant I could get on my hands and knee's and let you get on my back and ride me around the house like I was a horsey.. There would be no stripping in the process.. Aside from possibly my shirt so that it doesn't get wrinkled up.. but nothing other than that.." Misore chuckled and finished eating his meal and let out a sigh feeling full now. "That was a wonderful meal Aunty.."

MidKnight
09-07-2014, 02:34 AM
Keira tugged at her mothers' arm, "Momma, can Misore help me with my bath?" She asked looking a little red on her cheeks, "Are..are you sure?" She asked with a surprised look, Ryo watched the two converse for a bit, then mother nodded her head, "Alright, but just this once." She said. Keira looked happy and looked at Misore, "Just the back please?" She asked, Ryo eats his chicken again and looked at mother, "Mom?" Mother looked at Ryo, "Yes dear?" Ryo frowned a bit and looked down, "I'm not feeling too good." He said looking a bit palish. Mother placed her hand on his forehead, "Where did this fever come from?" She asked, "Your not allergic to the food, or got sick from it." She looked at the other two and they were just fine. "Misore, please help me carry him to bed." She said getting up and picking up her son by his arm.

ZiekwaltZier
09-07-2014, 02:41 AM
"Alright Aunty.. I'll help you take him to his bed." Misore stood up and grabbed his other arm leading him to his room and then helped lay him down in the bed gently. "Get to feeling better Ryo.. We can wait to meet the band.." Misore walked out of the room after placing a glass of water down on the bedside table and went back out to Keira and smiled sweetly. "Alright I'll wash your back for you Keira.. I'm sure its gotta be a little difficult since most people usually can't wash their own back.. I usually used a long reach scrubber myself since I don't have anyone to wash my back." Misore took the empty dishes to the sink and rinsed the dishes off before starting to wash them. "So would you like to bathe before me or after me? If you bathe after me you might end up smelling like me." Misore chuckled joking with her slightly while still washing the rest of the dishes on his own.

MidKnight
09-07-2014, 02:59 AM
"Hey ladies first!" She said with a prideful walk, and marched towards the bathroom, Mother watched her and smiled, "I'll take care of Ryo for a bit. She walked to his room with a sponge on hand. She placed the sponge on Ryos' head, who apparently started sweating a bit. "Oh Ryo, what's wrong?" She whispered, Ryo was shaking a little. Keira prepped before Misore could come in. She sat on a stool and pulled her knees to her chest. "I'm ready!" She said cheerfully, hearing Misore come in, she waited, "I hope brother is okay." She said with a worried voice.

ZiekwaltZier
09-07-2014, 03:05 AM
Misore walked in and took a scrub sponge and lathered it up with soap as well and started to gently scrub Keira's back humming a soft song. "I hope he'll be alright as well.. If not then I can let the school know that he is sick tomorrow when I go.." Misore smiled softly while softly scrubbing up and down her back. "Want me to wash your hair too? It wouldn't be much of a bother for me.." Misore stated to her while looking over her smooth soft small frail back which was quite pale. "Since your brother's sick tonight I'll rest on the couch.. though since I'll be resting on the couch I can't sleep the way I normally do.."

MidKnight
09-07-2014, 03:13 AM
"But..tomorrow is Saturday?" She looked over her shoulder and leaned back head. "If brother gets well tomorrow, lets go out for ice cream!" She smiled, trying to be cheerful. She squealed a bit when she felt the sponge touch her back. "You can sleep in his room!" She thoughtful remembered, "We still got that extra bed." Shaking her head to rinse off the water, "I wonder what made him sick?" Touching her chin, "A human body could only handle so much, and there would be point it can't be broken any further, is it most likely?" She thought again and gasped, and pounds her hands together "He's dehydrated!"

ZiekwaltZier
09-07-2014, 03:21 AM
"That's what I assumed as well that's why before I left his room I left a glass of cold water on his night stand.. Though I think I'll just rest on the couch for the night.. I wouldn't want to disturb him in his sleep this time around since last time he ended up waking up from what I know.." Misore washed the soap off of Keira's back. "Anyway need anything else? If not I'll leave you to finish your bath Keira." Misore smiled and washed his hands off stand up to walk out but waited for an answer from her.

MidKnight
09-07-2014, 03:27 AM
"No, I'm good." She said splashing the water on her feet and hummed to herself. Mother took the glass of water and placed it on Ryos lips, who took several drinks from the water, "You should really be careful Ryo." His mother said. Ryos' eyes were still closed, still breathing a bit heavy. Ryo got up and walked out of the room and saw Misore, "He should be fine." She said with a smile.

ZiekwaltZier
09-07-2014, 03:50 AM
"Alright Keira then I'll leave you to the rest of your bath~" Misore kissed the top of her head and walked out with a sweet smile on his face. "Yeah I figured since he hadn't worked in a while that his illness is due to dehydration so I left that glass of water in his room with him.. I think for the night I'll sleep on the couch though so I don't disturb his sleep.. I also washed Keira's back for her and did the dishes for you.. If you need anything else just let me know.. If you'd like we can talk before I get into the shower after Keira gets out.. I'm an open book we can talk about anything really." Misore smiled at Ryo's mother kindly and ran his fingers through his hair.

MidKnight
09-07-2014, 03:53 AM
Mother looked at the bathroom, "Keira likes to take her time." She said and walked towards the living, "I hope it's that." She said, "Either that or that memory is coming back again." Giving a relief sigh, "I hope it ain't that memory." She turned and looked at Misore, "I assume you know about that memory?" She asked as she sat down on the couch with a cup of coffee.

ZiekwaltZier
09-07-2014, 04:04 AM
"Do you mean the one with his ex?.. And I believe its just a case of dehydration.." Misore walked into the living room and sat down brushing his platinum white hair behind his ears and looked over at Ryo's mother with a kind smile. "If you don't mind me asking.. Why are you still single?.. I mean your a beauitful young independant mother.. It must be difficult to raise two children on your own.. even if the two of them can handle most things on their own.." Misore scratched his nose looking into her eyes. "As for Keira taking her time.. I don't mind I'm not in any hurry to get to sleep.. I've still got an ample of energy left even after work and everything else today." Misore smiled again and relaxed back into the couch.

MidKnight
09-07-2014, 04:14 AM
"I use to be married to a military man, although he was always over seas, protecting our country and our family." She giggled, "It was tough raising two kids on my own, but with Ryo, it was a lot easier, because boys are easy to take care of." She smiled, "When I first found out Ryo like his own gender, I never really took it hard on him about it, but his father didn't like the thought, until he just left and never came back." Her smile faded, "Sometimes Ryo will get like that, a fever would pitch in quicker than usual, but for his ex-boyfriend who forced himself on Ryo, he never really got over it." She looked at Misore, "The only reason I'm letting you stay here, is because I can trust you, and that you would never do that to Ryo as well, I never want to see Ryo get hurt so bad." Then she heard Keira come out of the bathroom, with a cheerful expression, wearing her pajamas and jumped on Misore, "Done!"

ZiekwaltZier
09-07-2014, 04:30 AM
"Oh I see.. Well I'm sorry to hear that your husband did that to you.. Honestly in my own belief I feel that if a man can't put up with issues in his life he's not a man at all.. He needs to face things head on and learn to accept the things that he can or can not handle.." Misore looked over at Keira as she came out and jumped into his lap and he chuckled smiling then wrapped his arms around her. "Well hello there Keira~ Have a good bath?~" Misore smiled and looked over at Ryo's mother with a soft smile on his face still. "Of course you can trust me Aunty. I would never do such a thing to Ryo~ Though I can't say he might not try and do it to me~" Misore chuckled again and then smirked. "But honestly it wouldn't bother me.. I like both men and women who are forceful in that sort of way with me~" Misore chuckled and looked down at Keira again seeing how clean she was and smelt her hair. "Your shampoo smells wonderful~ Mind if I use it when I take a shower Keira?~"

MidKnight
09-07-2014, 04:40 AM
"You like it?" Keira smiled and touched her hair, "Of course you can!" She looked at both, her mother and Misore, "Ryo would never do that, although I never seen him been with someone for quite as long though, that last person he ever spoken to was his ex." She shakes her head, "Mostly it's me or Keira that he always talks to." She lets out a sigh, "Well I'm going to bed, but I'm going to check on Ryo first." She gets up and walks out of the living room, Keira laid on the couch and snuggled on a pillow.

ZiekwaltZier
09-07-2014, 04:57 AM
"Alright Aunty.. have a good night." Misore watched as Ryo's mother walked out of the living room. "So since you laying right there I'm assuming that you want to sleep with me tonight Keira after I get out of my shower?~" Misore smiled with a tender look in his eyes it made him kind of happy to think she might want to cuddle with him, he found her extremely cute and adorable since she was so young and innocent it was like he had the baby sister her never had. "I'm going to go get in the shower then I'll wash my hair and we can smell the same then~ How do you like the sound of that Keira?~" Misore chuckled as he got up to go walk into the bathroom to take his shower.

MidKnight
09-07-2014, 05:05 AM
Keira got off the couch and found a movie she wanted to watch while she waits for Misore, "Hurry up!" She said aloud. The movie she put in the DVD player was called Happy Feet. She sat on the couch as she smelled her hair, enjoying the smell of it. Mother checked in on Ryo, his present state changed a little. The sweating stopped, and she placed the blankets over him. She sighs and gives him another drink, Ryo barely waking up and takes another drink, "Thanks mom...." Then there was tear coming down from his eye, "I'm sorry I drove dad away." He over heard his mom and Misore in the living, "Oh sweety." She placed her hand on his face, "It's never your fault, your my son and I love you." Ryo smiled, "I love you too mom."

ZiekwaltZier
09-07-2014, 05:16 AM
"Alright, Alright, I will just for you cutie~" Misore went into the bathroom and got into the shower washing his hair with the same shampoo as Keira and washed up his body making sure to be thorough for all the sweating he had done that day he wanted to be squeaky clean once he was finished he got out and dried off then put on a pair of boxers and some pajama pants and walked out of the bathroom after taking care of his towel and clothes and then went back to the couch smiling at Keira. "Alright I'm back cutie~" Misore smiled and caressed her hair softly.

MidKnight
09-07-2014, 05:19 AM
Keira was already snugged and fell asleep when Misore came back, she drooled a bit and her breathing was steady. Ryo woke up later, and got out of his bed, and noticed everyone went to bed, he walked into the living room and noticed the TV was one with Happy Feet playing. He walked into the kitchen and stood at the sink and started drinking water like no other.

ZiekwaltZier
09-07-2014, 06:08 AM
"I get this one couldn't wait until I got out to fall asleep.. Well that's alright.. she's young and needs her sleep.." Misore sat on the couch and was watching happy feet which he was the only one awake until Ryo woke up though from his angle it looked like Misore was sleeping while sitting up and then Misore heard Ryo getting some water and looked over to see him, he stood up placing the cover over Keira and went into the kitchen and spoke softly his footsteps so light no one could hear them especially not Ryo who he basically snuck up on. "Feel any better Ryo?.. It was because your dehydrated wasn't it?.."

MidKnight
09-07-2014, 06:12 AM
"I like to think so." Said Ryo as he finished drinking the water from the fountain, wiping away the water on his chin, he bend over towards the sink and splashed some water on the back of his head, "Sometimes when I think about that...that day...I...I can't just..stop thinking about it." He wiped away a tear from his eye. "When I think it about, I would sometimes fall into a fever or some kind of shock." He sighs heavily as he looked at Misore, "Your not going to be the same....are you?" He asked.

ZiekwaltZier
09-07-2014, 06:22 AM
"I see.. well its a relief that at least your feeling a bit better now." Misore smiled softly and looked at Ryo propping his head up on his hand and resting his elbow on the counter. "Of course I won't be like that.. besides.. this may come as a surprise to you but i'm still a virgin Ryo.. If anything I might have to fend off your advances~" Misore chuckled softly trying to cheer Ryo up but at the same time teasing him slightly. "After all.. you did tell me that you snuck into my bed while I was sleeping that first night I spent in your room.. Who knows what funny business you might try with me while I'm asleep~" Misore smirked and bit his bottom lip and winked at Ryo.

MidKnight
09-07-2014, 06:29 AM
Ryo smiled and looked at Misore with embarrassment, "Only because I like you." He smiled and looked at Misore, "Like...alot." He winked back at Misore, this time sticking his tongue out, touching his upper lip with his tongue. "I would say I'm a virgin too, but..." Then he trails off. He wiped his eyes from anymore tears, he placed his hand on his shoulder and rubbed it, giving himself a massage. Biting on his lower lip and looking at Misore, couldn't stop looking at him. "I'm glad you won't be like that."

ZiekwaltZier
09-07-2014, 06:49 AM
"I'm just a boaderline flirt.. not the type of guy that would assult someone for some action.. If anything its them who make sexual passes at me when I flirt with them.." Misore chuckled and got a glass of water for himself. "It looked like your little sister wanted to sleep with me tonight but she fell asleep while watching happy feet before I got out.. Your little sister's so adorable.. honestly if she wasn't your sister I'd steal her as my own sister.. Since I don't have one.. but your sister seems to have feelings for me as well.." Misore chuckled again and leaned back against the counter. "So you up to have some fun or something? We don't have school today since its Saturday and its already two in the morning.. Wanna go down in the garage and play some bass guitar or are you still wanting some more rest?"

MidKnight
09-07-2014, 06:52 AM
Ryo placed his palm on his forehead, "I'm still a bit tired." He said as he turns around and bends over towards the sink again, shaking his head, "My sister is like that all the time, even at school she's like that." He turns his attention to Misore when he mentioned about the bass guitar. "Honestly, I thought playing bass would be easier, but it's harder then it looks." Then he looked at Misore and his face turned red, "Want a massage?" He asked.

ZiekwaltZier
09-07-2014, 07:02 AM
"Oh so she's always adorable then? That's good to hear.." Misore chuckled softly and sighed a bit after yawning and scratched his sharp jawline. "A massage?.. Sure I wouldn't mind a massage if your offering.. As for the bass guitar its a bit difficult at first but the piano is sort of more difficult since it has eighty four keys instead of four strings.. but all the same they're both fun instruments to play.." Misore turned toward Ryo and rubbed his eyes, he had not been asleep since he had woken up the day before. "Actually I find the violin is pretty fun to play as well it makes such the sweetest sounds.. Its enough to make anyone's hearts sing.."

MidKnight
09-07-2014, 07:09 AM
Ryo sat on the counter and turned Misore around and started rubbing his shoulder, giving in strength so his muscles can feel relaxed, "She's always is." He smiled as he kept rubbing Misores shoulders. "I always loved bass, it's what gives the music a real good tune to listen to." Ryo begins to move his hands on Misores back and rubbed his back ribs. "I like to sing to your heart." He smiled.

ZiekwaltZier
09-07-2014, 07:20 AM
Misore moaned softly at the wonderful feeling of gettin massages as he leaned back against the counter between Ryo's legs. "This feels really good.." Misore rolled his head on his shoulders slow and softly with his eyes closed. "The violin is a beautiful instrument.. I actually own a Stradivarius.. its one of the most expensive kinds.. the originals cost over a million U.S. dollars, i don't have an original though.. however i do have one just not one of the very first ones.."

MidKnight
09-07-2014, 07:26 AM
"You're a beautiful instrument Miso." Said Ryo as he started rubbing Misores lower back and pushed on his muscles, giving him a relaxing feeling, Ryo placed his chin on Misores' shoulder, "I got soft hands, so I might as well make use of them." Ryo smiled at the compliment as he continued to massage Misores' back bone. "Americans never keep them in shape though, making it less over here." He chuckled, "I'm more of a flute guy though."

ZiekwaltZier
09-07-2014, 07:38 AM
"I quite enjoy playing the pan flute myself its really pretty as well.. I am well rounded in many different instruments~" Misore chuckled and turned his head to kiss Ryo's cheek with a smile on his face then then looked forward biting his bottom lip gently and closed his eyes relaxing again.

MidKnight
09-07-2014, 07:41 AM
Ryo felt the kiss on his cheek, Ryo placed his forehead along side his, and kissing him back on the cheek. Ryo wrapped his arms around Misores waist and held him close, touching his stomach with his fingers smoothly, "I love the fact you can everything Miso." Ryo said as he looked at his lips as he bit his lower lip. Ryo licked and bit his own bottom, he could feel his chest on Misores back.

ZiekwaltZier
09-07-2014, 07:48 AM
"You don't think I'm just some know it all?.." Misore chuckled and bit his bottom lip and looked over at Ryo where Ryo's fingers were it was obvious to feel Misore's rippling tight abdomen muscles that were quite firm. "Should we get some more rest?.. I can take your sister to her room to lay in her bed." Misore offered and smiled again his indigo blue eyes glowing in the kitchen under the moonlight.

MidKnight
09-07-2014, 07:52 AM
Ryos' could feel his heart beating faster as he saw the beautiful look on Misores' face as the light glimmer in the kitchen, Ryo couldn't help it, but kissed Misore on the lips, it was breath taking as he touched his abs and pulled him close. "Okay." He said as he pulled away from Misore, giving him another kiss on the cheek before going to the living room and taking his sister to her room.

ZiekwaltZier
09-07-2014, 08:03 AM
Misore walked over to Keira's bedroom door and opened it to help Ryo put her into her room since he had to carry her and waited for Ryo to come back out and yawned rubbing his eyes. "I guess see you a bit later today.. We'll be going to get my things then I suppose.." Misore stated and closed the door behind Ryo once he was out of his sister's room and headed back into the living room to lay down on the couch under the blanket after stripping off his pajama pants he just wasn't comfortable in them he was more comfortable with sleeping in just his boxers.

MidKnight
09-07-2014, 08:07 AM
"You don't have to sleep in here Miso, you can sleep with me on my bed." Ryo whispered in his ear after he watched him lay on the couch, "We don't have to do anything naughty, just, lay together." He blushed red after what he just said and then, he grabbed his hand and holds his hand. "Come on." He said.

ZiekwaltZier
09-07-2014, 08:24 AM
"Ok to your room it is then.. though since I'll be in the privacy of your room does that mean I can sleep in the buff since that's my most comfortable way of sleeping?.." Misore looked into Ryo's eyes curious as to what his answer was going to be, he really was curious about that. "Its how i've always slept since I went through puberty.." Misore yawned slightly and rubbed his eyes quite tired now since it was half an hour away from being three in the morning and he had been awake since seven of the day before.

MidKnight
09-07-2014, 08:29 AM
"Of course you can sleep in the buff, I don't mind." Said Ryo as he went to his room, he changed to his boxers and had a different shirt on, and then he laid on top of his bed and covered under his blankets. He left his window open and the moons' light shined in his in room, Ryo forgot to wipe off the make up he still had on, including the glitter which shined in the moons' light. He kept it on.

ZiekwaltZier
09-07-2014, 08:43 AM
"Alright then I'll sleep in the buff.. Its how I get to sleep the easiest.. and actually when I sleep in the buff I sleep deeper as well if you understand what that means.." Misore picked up his pajama pants from the couch and went into Ryo's room and placed the pajama bottoms on the floor next to the bed and once in the room he started to strip off his boxers facing the window the moonlight shining in on him and showing all of the front of his naked body which seemed to glow in the moonlight yet also at the same time seemed to make it a bit more arousing looking, since after all he was well endowed, then Misore crawled into bed next to Ryo under the covers completely naked.

MidKnight
09-07-2014, 08:51 AM
Ryo snuggles up to Misore and placed his arm around him, placing his head on his back and closed his eyes. He went straight to sleep and found himself in his dream. Ryo wondered where he was until he figured it out. He looked around and noticed a couple of Tokyo Police Officers walking around, each one had their eyes faded, feeling a bit weird of the situation, he looked around more. He found his father sitting at one of the desks, sitting there, writing something. He walked over to the desk, "Dad?" He called out, it was his father, but didn't look up or say anything back, "Dad?" Ryo called out again, "It's me your son!" His father looked up and looked at Ryo. "I have no son." His father said as he placed down a picture that was on his desk. Ryos' heart sunk when he heard those words.

ZiekwaltZier
09-07-2014, 09:18 AM
Misore was resting in the bed next to Ryo sleeping deeply now and turned toward him and ended up flipping his leg over Ryo his manhood resting against Ryo's leg as Misore was sleeping and unaware of his surroundings, he was in such a deep sleep he wasn't even dreaming all that he could really see in his mind was darkness, yet then he started to dream, it wasn't a good dream though it was one where Misore was walking to school on a thursday, he checked the date on his phone in his dream it was Thursday the fourteenth which was coming up soon, on this day he dreampt that he would get hit by a speeding car and end up in the hospital in a coma, of course he didn't really believe his dream even though most of the dreams he's had like that came true not all of them did.

MidKnight
09-07-2014, 09:30 AM
Ryo was the first to wake up and looked around, he could feel Misores' manhood on leg, he blushed when he pulled the blankets up to take a look. Then he looked back at Misores' sleepy face. Smiling at the thought he kissed him last night made him happy. Getting out of the bed first, he looked for his phone. Ryo found his phone and looked at the contact list, and found the number to Tokyo PD. He walked outside of his room and outside of the house, he walked around the backyard, there he could see his window was still open. He sits on the picnic table and called the Tokyo PD.

"Tokyo Police Department." Someone answered. Ryo cleared his throat. "Detective Takashi please." Then he heard the phone line transfer and then heard him, his father.

"This is Detective Takashi." Ryo couldn't breath for a bit, "Hi dad." He said on the line, "Ryo?...sorry I can't talk right now, I got work to do."

"Dad, can we just talk? Like we use to back then?" Ryo asked him.

His father groaned a bit, "Look I wish I can, but I got piles of paperwork to do here."

Ryo frowned a bit, "How about we get breakfast, just one breakfast.....please?" Then he heard a heavy sigh, "Alright one breakfast, in one hour."

Ryo gives him the directions to where he can get breakfast, Ryo runs inside the house and into his room and quickly looks for clean clothes to wear.

ZiekwaltZier
09-07-2014, 09:36 AM
Misore flipped over on his other side and yawned slightly as the blankets slide off of him and between the wall and the bed which the only way someone could get them now as to move the bed and grab them since the slid off the way they did, it was like a once in a life time chance for how they slid down between the wall and the bed, it left Misore utterly naked and exposed still fast asleep as he then nuzzled his face into the pillow and muffled. "Not the banana muffin.. I want the blueberry muffin.."

MidKnight
09-07-2014, 09:41 AM
Ryo looked at Misores' naked body, he made a smile and placed the blanket back on to him and he gives him a kiss on the cheek. "Miso, I'll be back and bring you a blue berry muffin." He says quietly to his ear. Ryo changed his clothes and looked around to find a towel to wipe off the make up on his face. He looked at the time and hurried to ready himself. This was going to be the first time he would see his father since he left the family.

ZiekwaltZier
09-07-2014, 09:51 AM
Misore moaned softly and smiled mumbling in his sleep. "Mmmm.. Yay.. Blueberry muffin.." Misore curled up and rubbed his legs together under the blankets and got up walking to the bathroom in a drowsey state and used the restroom then went back to the room to grab his clothes and put them on and went into the kitchen, he didn't see Ryo but he figured he went out somewhere and would be back later, in the meantime he started to cook breakfast, he was making omurice with octopus and broccoli with cheddar cheese to put it all together as well as he made a side dish of vegetables and sataki mushrooms diced and sauted in garlic as well as red wine, the scent began to fill the house while Misore was cooking the breakfast and got the coffee made as well as a glass of orange juice for Keira when she woke up. "There everything is nearly made now.."

MidKnight
09-07-2014, 10:01 AM
Ryo took the train to meet his father at the location, it almost took him an hour to get there. When he arrived at the small diner where he would meet his father. Ryo looked around and seen his father in a new car, parking the vehicle, his father slowly approached him. Ryo bowed to his father and he did the same, then he looked at him. "So huh....pancakes?" Ryo asked, his father gives a smirk, "Chocolate pancakes?" He asked back, then they both went into the diner. Sitting at booth, Ryo was fidgeting a bit, his father was drinking coffee and watched his son fidget. "Stop that." He said, Ryo looked at him, "Stop what?" He asked, "Stop that fidgeting." Ryo stops and looks at the cup of coffee, he takes a sip out of the coffee and looks at his father. "So huh...hows your mother?" He asked, Ryo nodded a little, "She's doing okay, as always we're getting by." He forced a smile on his face. His father looked around and asked another question, "Your sister?"

"Keira is doing fine dad, in fact, it's her birthday today." He smiled. Father almost choked on his coffee, "Oh well, I better get her a gift." Ryo looked at him, "And leave it at the front door." Father looked at him with a serious look, "You know I can't face your mother." Ryo shakes his head, "Dad don't blame mom for my actions."

"Your actions?" He chuckles, "Listen son, it's not always about actions, it's the consequences, and well..." Ryo interrupted him, "Just because I like both gender, didn't mean you had to leave us." Their came in and Ryo poked at his pancakes with a fork. Father sighs a bit, "Alright, well...." He got quiet for a bit before he could say another word, "It's moms birthday too." Ryo said, Father almost choked on his coffee again. "Uh...well I...uh." Father cleared his throat. "I can help you get a gift for both of them." Ryo offered, Father sighs even more. "Alright, I'll call and take the day off and you can help me." Ryo smiled.

ZiekwaltZier
09-07-2014, 10:24 AM
Misore had finished cooking breakfast for everyone which smelled and looked like something you would get out of a five star restuarant during breakfast time as the scent of the food made its way through the house and found its way into Ryo's mother's nose as well as Keira's popping up a lightbulb int heir heads that signified that food was cooked and it was time to get up for breakfast he began to set the table for the three of them, sinc Ryo wasn't around right now this morning he figured he would just set enough plates and silverware for the three of them and would save some breakfast for him for when he got back if he was hungry, he went andput the food on the table then and sat down taking a break, though he never really had money of his own to buy ingredients to cook he was very talented at cooking as well since he took advanced culinary arts in the summer back in America before he moved back to Japan for his senior year.

MidKnight
09-07-2014, 11:03 AM
After eating at the diner, Ryo and his father went to a shopping mall, in hopes of looking for something to please both Keira and Ryos' mother. Ryo enjoyed the new smell of the car as he sat in the passenger seat, but he could see the siren lights at the dash board of his car. "So, how old is your sister going to be?" Father asked, "She's going to be eight this year, and already smart as me....almost." Ryo looked out at the window, "That's good, anything specific she likes?" Ryo pondered for a moment. "She's interest in a certain band." He looked at his father who thought for a moment. "And?" He asked like he would know. "They're called Alice." Father gives a small smirk, "Interesting."

When they reached to the mall, Ryo and his father walked around the mall looking at each stores wares. Finally they found the music shop, taking a look around, Ryo found the band he mentioned. "So, these women..they're-" Ryo corrected him on the spot, "Actually they're men." Fathers' jaw dropped and looked at the picture closely. "Are you sure?" He asked, "Yes dad, and in reality, they're well known and respectable." Father shakes his head like what has the world gone to?

"Well okay, what about your mother?" Father asked, "How is she by the way?" Ryo looked around in the music shop, "Nothing here would interest her, and well." He gives a slight hiss, "We almost got evicted." Father looked at him with a surprise look, "Like homeless?" He asked, and Ryo nodded. "And what do you mean almost?" He looked at Ryo. Ryo gives a gulp, "My.....friend helped us and well, we let him stay with us for helping us." Ryo was nervous when he told him that. "Well I gotta pay him for you guys." Father looked around, "I do know the fact your mother loves jewelry." Ryo stops him, "She don't like them no more, not since you left..." He trailed off. His father looked at him with a serious look. "....or we could find something that would be cheap and not too expensive?" Ryo gives a nervous look.

Father nodded his head, "Sure, let's go." Ryo wipes his forehead and followed his dad to the jewelry store after they bought the CD for Keira. When they arrived, father looked around a bit, then question Ryo. "So...this friend of yours..." He looked at Ryo. "Is he a good person?" Ryo looked back at him, "He's smart as me, but better at physical stuff, and also physical shape." Ryo touched his fingers and looked the other way. Father stopped and looked at him, "So...your boyfriend?" He asked, Ryo scratched his head, "Um..." Father shakes his head, "Well...guess I can shake his hand for saving the family." Father spotted a necklace in gold, the pendent had a dolphin latched on to a letter, which was the beginning name of Ryos' mother. Asking for the price, the clerk said it was 300 U.S. American cash. But he bought it anyway, and left the mall and back to their call, heading back home.

Mother woke to the smell of cooking, expecting to be Ryo, but was more surprised by Misore. She looked at the cooking and then grabbed a plate, "Thank you Misore, it looks all very delicious!" She smiled as she stared at the food. Keira followed behind, but was still sleepy, she could smell the food, but her mouth was dripping, she asked for a plate and looked at Misore. Mother looked around and called out her son, "Ryo! Come and eat!"

ZiekwaltZier
09-07-2014, 12:19 PM
"Ryo's not here at the moment I assume he had an errand to take care of today so I just saved a plate for him so you two eat up as much as you like! and if you want more don't hesitate to ask I can make more." Misore smiled as he stretched a bit. "I made coffe for you Aunty and i got some orange juice for the vitamin D that Keira needs in order to continue growing up to be as beautiful of a woman as her mother is." Misore complimented Ryo's mother. "I wonder where Ryo could have gone though.. He was already gone by the time I woke up.." Misore started to fill his own plate with some of the food and began to eat. "Even though I usually don't have enough money to pay for groceries with the job I have I still know how to cook pasterries as well as cuisines and other fancy meals. I took advanced culinary arts back when I was a sophmore in America. during the summer.. Now eat up to your hearts content." Misore started to eat his food with graceful gentlemanly manners.

MidKnight
09-07-2014, 12:29 PM
Mother smiled as she ate the delightful food, and enjoyed her cup of coffee even better. Keira was still waking up, but instantly woke up when she drank the orange juice. "Wow!" Keira cheered and looked at the food, "Sorry, I get too sleepy." Keira looked at the food and ate so fast. She had a big smile on her face, "Brother your food is so yummy!" Mother laughed a bit, she looked at the other food on the table. After what felt like a entire morning, mother heard the door open. She went to go see if it was Ryo.

Ryo walked in and had a smile on his face, "Morning mom." Mother looked at Ryo with a smile, "Ryo where you been?" She looked behind him and seen who it was, her smile faded and turn into a upside smile. "Miyuki." Father said, forced a smile on his face. Mother looked at Ryo, and pointed to the kitchen, "Kitchen....now." She demanded. Ryo went to the kitchen and looked at Misore, and waved at him, "Morning." He looked behind him, mother followed, "What the hell did you bring him for?" She asked, Keira went to go see who it was. "Daddy!" She yelled and ran down the hall way.

ZiekwaltZier
09-07-2014, 12:41 PM
"Hello Ryo. I left you some breakfast in case you were hungry or something I put it in the microwave to keep it warm." Misore stated to him as he saw Keira running down the hallway. "Careful Keira-chan don't run in the hallway that could be dangerous! Don't want you getting hurt now." Misore yelled slightly though only loud enough for Keira to hear him down the hallway he was still smiling as he took the empty plates and put them in the sink rinsing them off first and then proceeded to wash them and dry them as well as put them away, since he cooked breakfast that morning it was still fresh in his mind where everything belonged.