PDA

View Full Version : {M}Angel Bay Boarding School

Fox Xalian
08-28-2010, 07:30 PM
Rated M for violence and romance. Please keep sexual situations between characters under 18 to non existant, as that is actually against the rules here and we don't wish to get in trouble (Thank you Naz for telling me).

Welcome to Angel Bay Boarding School

You are a prospective student for the only school in the entire Angel Bay area. You recieve a letter in the mail.

Dear student,

You have been accepeted in the Angel Bay Boarding School, the most prestigious school in the entire Angel Bay area. One thing you must know, we accept people from all over Angel Bay, from the Human territory to the Angels, even werewolves and vampires are accepted here. We pride ourselves on equality no matter what you are. You can move in immediately.

Signed,

Angel Bay Boarding School staff.

Unfortunately the school doesn't enforce the rule about equality, this has lead to the students causing fights, like miny gang wars. But one group has been formed. Known as the Peacekeepers, it is run by two shapeshifters. In fact it is comprised entirly of shapeshifters since no one else wants to join them. But might all change. They stop fights from breaking out while the teachers sit back and ignore the problem. How will you survive, will you join the peacekeepers, fight against them or just stay out of their way all together? It's up to you.

(picture goes up here)
Cheat Sheet

Name:
Nickname:
Date of Birth: (Nothing under 16)
Grade:
Description:
Personality:
Hobbies:
Group:
Race: (Human, Gifted, Shapeshifter, Angel, Demon, Werewolf or Vampire)
School: (What are their grades like, unless they are just starting)
Orientation: (Bi, straight, gay, lesbion)
Drink/Smoke:
Story:

My characters will come up after three people have joined. Also if your character is a shapeshifter or werewolf please tell us what they look like when not in human form.

The Magnan
08-28-2010, 07:46 PM
Mind if I join Fox. I'll dream up a character soon.

Lord Tully
08-28-2010, 07:55 PM
I could try this, give me a sec I'll type up a CS

Ace of Hearts™
08-28-2010, 08:07 PM
What does 'gifted' mean? All the others are pretty self explanatory.

The Magnan
08-28-2010, 08:46 PM
Gifted includes things like Invisibility... actually it can link to the others. But I also think it can include things like perception, strength, agility, smell etc.

Ace of Hearts™
08-28-2010, 08:55 PM
So it's a 'Choose a power' deal?

The Magnan
08-28-2010, 08:58 PM
Yeah, choose any power you want. But there might be a lmit on how powerful they can be. I'll get my character sheet up tomorrow, since im off to bed now.

Titagi
08-28-2010, 08:58 PM
http://i635.photobucket.com/albums/uu79/narutodeidara1414/normal_123456787.jpg

Name:Titagi Light
Nickname:Sweetooth
Date of Birth: December, 20, 1994
Grade:11th
Description: Silver hair, Red eyes, five feet, her hair reaches all the way down her back, covering the demon wings tattooed on the lower part of her back. She also has her ears pierced.
Demon Form- Titagi has Red eyes with two scratch marks underneath each eye. Her nails become sharp claws and her teeth become sharper as well. Even though they are not connected to her back she as two dark feathered wings. She also has an affinity with fire which she controls with a double bladed scythe scythe
Personality: Titagi is a little to happy too be a demon, even though she has a sharp tongue she is willingly nice to those around her...those of her kind at least. She has a short fuse and is know to pout at times. Last, is her sheer love to hurt people, she loves to insult and see you cry, a true demon trait.
Hobbies: Eating candy
Music
Hanging out
Fighting
Drawing
Group: Punk/Skater/Party goers
Race: Demon
School: Second year- A's and B's..except in Math she struggles to get a C
Headphones
Blood
A good movie
Neon colors
Dislikes: Angels
Spicy things
Spiders
Books
Math
Orientation: Bi
Drink/Smoke: Drinks only
Story: Titagi grew up as a pure demon, which made a few half demons envious of her and her social status higher. as a little girl she was good, she never got bad grades or disrupted class, and looked up to her older sister. It wasn't until fifth grade that she changed. Some shapeshifter had been pushing her around a bit, and she got into her first fight, when she won, she got her first taste of power. Ever since she's been walking around with a lolipop in her mouth, and a evil smirk.

Lord Tully
08-28-2010, 09:07 PM
Nevermind the other character I made a decision
Name: Lamia Holaku
Nickname: N/A
Date of Birth: November 3, 1994
Grade: Freshman
Description: http://quizilla.teennick.com/user_images/O/Omnishadow/1079243733_EvilDemon.jpg
Personality: Lamia is very care free and very friendly, when you first meet her there are few people who'll try harder to make a good first impression. That aside, she fully embraces her demonic nature and loves to spread chaos, she rarely brings actual harm to people, she'd hate herself if that happened, but she loves to watch calm situations turn into total profanity spewing anarchy at the slightest provocation (usually coming from her). She doesn't like being the very center of attention, but she usually does what ever she can to at least get noticed.
Hobbies: Causing chaos.
Group:?
School: none yet
Dislikes: Long periods of quiet, and pop music.

Awean8
08-28-2010, 09:50 PM
Name:Ryuu Masota
Nickname: that guy
Date of Birth: Oct 30
Grade: 11th, Junior

Description: He's 5'6, soft almost shoulder length black hair, red eyes, hardly noticeable fangs, and when ever he walks into school he's distinguished by the headphones over his ears and his utterly bizarre choice in clothing.
His demon form is pretty much the same as his humanoid form, except his hair turns white.

Personality: a loner. Although there are numerous ridiculous rumors about him that frequently circulate the school most of them remain untrue.

Hobbies: playing in his band, more music, video games, comics, anime, watching movies, poetry, and sleeping
Group: There's no such thing in his world. He's a loner
School: C- average
Likes: Cheap horror films, indie music, punk music, guitar, singing, sushi, rice, pizza, old school video games.
Dislikes: people. nuff said.
Orientation: straight
Drink/Smoke: the occasional smoke.

Ushima
08-29-2010, 12:41 AM
Name: Michael Rush
Nickname: Rush
Date of Birth: November 1st, 1991
Grade: Junior
Description:
http://i480.photobucket.com/albums/rr168/KUDA-KITSUNE13/anime.jpg

http://i805.photobucket.com/albums/yy332/tokio7hotel/randome%20pictures/Werewolf.jpg

Personality: stoned face, desensitized, indifferent mostly but is quick to anger and usually starts fight for the littlest thing. has a bad habit of cursing. is extremely violent when he has more than three energy drinks.
Hobbies:playing guitar/band practice, playing videogames, fighting,
Group: metalhead/gamer
Race: Werewolf
School: C's and B's.usually a constant in detention
Likes: violence, the moon, heavy metal/rock, videogames, energy drinks. detention, swearing
Dislikes: other types of music, bad games, annoying people, silver, detention, swearing (when it gets him detention)
Drink/Smoke: smokes

Crow
08-29-2010, 01:23 AM
Ooo, mind if I apply Fox?

http://i362.photobucket.com/albums/oo67/DannasDeidara/animeblachgirlcat.jpg
Name: Sera Kadaver
Nickname: Immigrant
Date of Birth: April 9, 1992 (18)
Grade: 12
Bio: Sera was born on Baffin Island, a very cold and northern part of Canada. Her father was a hunter and her mother was a stay-at-home mom, very average for her climate. She was constantly teased in school for being different, and it's disturbed her greatly over the years. In fact, one of the kids acutally pushed her through thin ice in the hopes of killing her. Due to this, she developed the power to manipulate ice and snow... the next time a kid tried to tease her, she lost it and went berserk. she froze 60 people (causing 41 of them to die). She doesn't recall much of that day, but it still affects her greatly.
Personality: Quiet, Keeps her distance from other people. But the very few who know her, she is kind and very helpful to others.
Hobbies: Drawing, creating ice sculptures, Reading and Reptile keeping.
Group: Sera is a Loner, but her personallity fits best with the Anarchists and Goths.
Race: Gifted
School: Her grades are not bad, but there is room for improvement. 70-79% average.
Dislikes: Loud nosies, Ignorant people, Idiotic preppy girls, Scene Kids and most of the Human race.
Drink/Smoke: She drinks, and she smokes occasionally

Titagi
08-29-2010, 01:34 AM
hey crow=]

Crow
08-29-2010, 01:40 AM
Hi there Titagi

spirits breath
08-29-2010, 02:08 AM
Name: Selena Weaver
Nickname: Reppy (you all can give him one if you like)
Date of Birth: 7-1-1989
Grade: Sophmore
Description:
http://www.costume-company.co.uk/assets/grooms/forestman.jpg
His right arm is a near perma shift of his raptor form. it is usually covered with a bandaging, and it goes from his elbow to his fingertips. His hair would also be longer(down to his chin) and has a ponytail at the back of his head.

http://lowposts.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/dactyl.jpg

http://www.enciclopedia.com.pt/images/image_komodo_dragao.jpg

Personality: While he is one to lie in the sun or be in an open area, he enjoys he seclusions if he could get it. Usually calm and fighting back his own beasts, he tries to keep himself contained. While does seem like he has a split personality, he just looks at things multi-perspective.
Not much of a fighter, but can be provoked to be needing to be drugged in able to stop himself from doing something he would regret. Which goes to what can always be found on him. Juice boxes, and a few sedatives.

Hobbies:
He enjoys shifting to his varied forms(crow, albino alligator, raptor, and a snake)
lieing in the sun or in water
being perched on a tree branch or just about anywhere he wouldn't be a threatening figure
Swimming
partial shifting for some other hobbies.
enjoying varied types of cheeses and foods such as sushi, meats, and seed bells...even fruit drinks.
Group: Shifters, and peacemaker

Race: Human, shifter

School:Strangely, he manages mostly B's with A's popping up in english, and math. (gym is a B. he would say the teacher hated him.)

Fruits, listening to crickets, posing for artists or photographers. Trying to make the area around him not be a place for being an ass to others(as in peace), and his all time favorite thing... utilizing his abilities in classes such as gym.

Dislikes: Being mocked, people who think they are bad ass and walk with there chests puffed out. When people try feeding him. Or even try to play games with his head. Trying to sleep and someone turns the lights on or makes a lot of noise. cucumbers. those who want to ride him without a personal relationship, and being abused.

Drink/Smoke: Neither, but I am going to put sedatives in this. He always has them with him, and sometimes injects himself with it. He makes it with plants and water.

The Magnan
08-29-2010, 08:48 AM
Name: Warren Young
Nickname: Hider
Date of Birth: January 20th 1990
Grade: Mostly C's and B's from his old school back in Britain.
Description: Warren wears a long sleeved black top with dark red sleeves and black trousers. On top of that he wears a long red coat.
Hobbies: Football, Reading.
Personality: Calm, Collected, and too a point discplined due his time in Japan studying the Black Dragon. But he is friendly to those he trusts. He hates those people who anger him.
Group: None, prefers to keep things to himself.
Race: Human, Gifted
School: Just starting, so he has no idea what to expect
Likes: Learning, and improving his Black Dragon Combat skills.
Dislikes: people distracting him, and anything that probably should not exits like werewolves, angels, vampires, and demons.
Orientation: Straight
Drink/Smoke: Only drinks.

I hope thats ok.

Fox Xalian
08-29-2010, 03:20 PM
Everyone is accpeted, but one thing I will add, that I should have said, no more then two forms for shapeshifters and no more then two powers for gifted. My two characters will be up momentarily.

Ace of Hearts™
08-29-2010, 03:25 PM
So just one more time for clarity, gifted you get to choose a power?

Fox Xalian
08-29-2010, 03:59 PM
The best example of gifted are X-Men, they are the origional gifted.

Cheat Sheet
http://public5.tektek.org/img/av/1001/d14/0306/4b5d266.png (http://tektek.org/avatar/34034004)
Name: Sabre Daniel Xalian
Nickname: none
Date of Birth: June 20 1990 (19 years-old)
Grade: Senior (12th)
Description: Hunam form: He has short jet-black hair; he doesn't let it grow longer then his shirt collar. He has deep sapphire blue eyes. He has two crescent moon tattoos on his chest. He is very athletic, he is well muscled.
Animal form: Large black wolf, hase been mistaken for a werwolf before.
Personality: natural born leader, confident
Hobbies: Archery, Photography.
Group: Popular and Peacekeeper
Race: Shapeshifter
School: Mainly B’s with the occasional A and C
Dislikes: People who think they are better then everyone else.
Fears: Syringes, he faints at the thought of having a needle when he’s seen a doctor.
Drink/Smoke: Drinks socially.

Cheat Sheet
http://public5.tektek.org/img/av/1001/d12/2212/6473617.png (http://tektek.org/avatar/34012860)
Name: Arianna Leigh Kalnima.
Nickname: Ari, Anna
Date of Birth: July 20th, 1991(18 years old)
Grade: Senior (11th)
Description: Human form: Black hair, green eyes, slightly tan skin. Half Japanese, half Spanish.
Animal Form: Panther
Personality: fun, always happy, friendly.
Hobbies: Cheerleading, Smiling, Swimming, Painting
Group: Popular and Peacekeeper.
School: Same as Sabre.
Dislikes: Preppy girls/guys, people who don’t like her for who she is.
Fears: being lonely.
Orientation: Bi-curious.
Drink/Smoke: Used to drink quite a bit.

Story
Sabre and Ari where born in Angel Bay, in the shapeshifter quarter. Whe Sabre was 9 his cousin, Ari had her 8th birthday at his house. That night a demon destroyed the house with a fireball. They had lost their entire family. They got raised by a family of angels. Sabre drives the two cars they own, a blue Holden Commodore and a black Cadillac CTS.

Ace of Hearts™
08-29-2010, 04:01 PM
Hm...Expect a sheet up tonight.

The Magnan
08-29-2010, 04:10 PM
Thanks Fox, this my first attempt at a mature roleplay, so i'll do my best.

Fox Xalian
08-29-2010, 04:21 PM
You'll do fine Magnan, I'm sure you will.

The Magnan
08-29-2010, 04:23 PM
*crosses fingers* i can only hope.

Nuri Henderson
08-29-2010, 04:29 PM
(My picture of her is in my album. I'll put it on here soon.)
Name: Nuri Henderson
Nicknames: None...really....as of so far...
Date of Birth: December 5th, 1992(17 years old)
Grade: Junior
Description: Sightly tanned skin, black eyes and hair, hair goes to about the end of her shoulder blades.
Animal Form: A pure black cat with dark yellow eyes.
Personality: Quiet, nervous, jumpy, hates any being that is not a shapeshifter....for the most part.
Hobbies: Rock/shiny thing collecting, making things
Group: …...... Yeah.... most groups don't accept her. That, or she doesn't accept them.
School: B's and C's with the rare A
Likes: Decorating her room, watching people, being with Sabre
Dislikes: Scary Demons/vampires, anyone when Sabre isn't around, being alone
Fears: Having Sabre taken away, a scary demon that would have seriously harmed her had Sabre not defended her
Orientation: Strait that she knows of
Drink/Smoke: Tried a few things, decided it tasted gross.

Titagi
08-29-2010, 04:41 PM
Whens the IC going up?

Fox Xalian
08-29-2010, 04:50 PM
In a few minutes.

EDIT: It's up!

http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=6494

The Magnan
08-29-2010, 05:54 PM
Can you have weapons, since my character Hider wields a samurai sword in memory of his father.

Fox Xalian
08-29-2010, 05:58 PM
Of course, my guys all have concealed weapons that they use when they have to. You can never trust a demon!

The Magnan
08-29-2010, 06:01 PM
good, good. I'm still stuck for a intro, i might have him reflecting on his father's death. He was assassinated. Mind you he was an assassin himself. Now Warren wants to finish what his dad started. Just putting it into a intro is proving tricjy,

Titagi
08-29-2010, 06:20 PM
I realized that there are only a few demons vampires and werewolfs, wait does the group separation in the interest check still apply?

Lord Tully
08-29-2010, 06:31 PM
God, am I the ONLY demon here?
*Edit* Nevermind no I'm not.

The Magnan
08-29-2010, 06:34 PM
There's more demons and werewolves than Gifted thats for sure. My character will have be on guard. The group separation might not be a good idea. This is just my opinion but some humans are corrupted and well evil in their own right depending on how think about it. So some gifted may align themselves with demon, werewolve, vampire.

Titagi
08-29-2010, 06:39 PM
Well I'm not a fan of shifters (thanks to twilight) so everyone else I'll be ok with except for them..I want some conflict.. oh and angels too, btw I'm a demon :D

The Magnan
08-29-2010, 08:29 PM
Damn its going to be hard, getting Hider involved. *begins to think*

Lord Tully
08-29-2010, 08:34 PM
I hope that gets some of the conflict you wanted Titagi.

Titagi
08-29-2010, 08:36 PM
Well what is hider...cause there's another gifted involved.. hope what does?

The Magnan
08-29-2010, 08:40 PM
The Invisible man. He's sitting at the table near the wolves listening in. Drinking tea. He's not invisible though at the minute. Just relaxing.

spirits breath
08-29-2010, 09:17 PM
alright, about to make changes to my character. and holy crap! I leave for 6 hours and I find out we are on page two of the Ic and i have to read two pages of OOC.

and if I may, are there dorms and are they seperated. I was thinking I could share one with Ushima's character since we have a few things planned with each other.

Well, give me a few minutes to make something up. (what two things... to pick?)

The Magnan
08-29-2010, 09:20 PM
My character is the underdog in all of this. If he gets involve he'll be tossed out like a ragdoll. But i might have to do it.....

Titagi
08-29-2010, 09:28 PM
I think the dorms are separated idk

spirits breath
08-29-2010, 10:23 PM
agg, ninja post fail. as in what I just said was ninja contered. that is problematic... now what to change in mine to deal with that.

Lord Tully
08-29-2010, 11:27 PM
Maybe we should slow down a touch so that when Fox comes back there aren't a dozen pages for him o read.

spirits breath
08-29-2010, 11:33 PM
maybe. and I responded to you hatless. and by the way, about the third time you ninjad me. dang, you certainly have an alert for when I am about to post or something.

and slowing down could be helpful. that way we don't kill ourselves off as well. I want to be going good a few weeks from now as well. Not this weekend.

Lord Tully
08-29-2010, 11:37 PM
Sorry, I swear I'm not trying to do that.

Crow
08-29-2010, 11:43 PM
Hmmm, this is going somewhat well so far ^ ^ Sera has managed to freeze 3 people and she'll probably get a manditory therapy session out of it.

spirits breath
08-30-2010, 12:10 AM
reminds me of a friend who needed therepy. funny story i won't tell any of you. but yeah therepy isn't good.

also freezing the reptile and ruining his spring break is even worse. but well I got to you. good luck catching up foxy. and keep in mind, be glad you made it further than most rp's in a not even half a day.

Titagi
08-30-2010, 12:20 AM
:D I like the roleplay so far...

Lord Tully
08-30-2010, 12:31 AM
Wow, I didn't quite intend to make Lamia such a bitch, tell me if I start getting to out of hand.

Crow
08-30-2010, 12:36 AM
Well, you did pass the baton of hate to Sera :P if she needs to, she can defend herself.

Titagi
08-30-2010, 12:37 AM
I actually thought my character was the bitchy one..but I mean demons are supposed to be devious =|

Lord Tully
08-30-2010, 12:41 AM
Yeah when I posted the CS I was trying to make a mischievous character not an evil one. I'm going to try and tone it back a bit.

Titagi
08-30-2010, 12:49 AM
okay..I might do the same

Ushima
08-30-2010, 03:21 AM
reminds me of a friend who needed therepy. funny story i won't tell any of you. but yeah therepy isn't good.

That was one time! and it wasn't my fault!

Lidrelina
08-30-2010, 03:54 AM
http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l295/daniel_rs_angel/angel.jpg
Cheat Sheet

Name: Vivian Myers
Nickname: Vi
Date of Birth: February 16, 1992, making her 18
Grade: Senior
Description: Vi has violet hair and brown eyes. She is rather short for her age (coming in at about 5'1") and has large white wings. She is rather skinny, though she does have some meat on her bones.
Personality: Vi is very friendly, to those that she likes. It's not that she's mean to others, she's just very shy. However, if you get her in the right mood, she can be very bubbly and open. Vi is very kind and likes to treat people right. She is not a fan of the war, but will not openly talk to an "enemy".
Hobbies: Vi loves to read. It is one of her favorite past times. She is also a big fan of music and just hanging out with friends.
Group: Preppy/popular
Race: Angel
School: Mostly B's and A's, every now and then a C
Dislikes: Boredom, the war, broccoli
Orientation: Straight, with sometimes Bi tendencies.
Drink/Smoke: Drinks sometimes but never smokes, she can't stand the smell of the smoke.

Fox Xalian
08-30-2010, 10:13 AM
Lidrelina you are accepted too. And might I say, good work on bringing in the only NPC angel for the roleplay. I have quite a few NPC characters for this from when me and Nuri did it as a one on one.

And it is just the dorms that are seperated, everyone goes to mixed classes. And feel free to add some gifted NPC's if you want Magnan. Mine are two demons and two angels, one being the deputy principle.

The Magnan
08-30-2010, 10:42 AM
Why is it that when Hider goes to help someone they get angry, nearly kill him and storm off. Its probably the nicest thing he's ever done.....

Fox Xalian
08-30-2010, 10:50 AM
I don't know. I have no idea what has been happening in my own roleplay, how bad is that the GM has no idea what is happeneing in his own roleplay.

The Magnan
08-30-2010, 11:06 AM
Actually neither do i. I went to bed. Woke up looked at the IC and found my characer was still standing in the hall oblivious. Now he's just doing his daily routine. Cleaning sword, checking his hidden blades still work and then heading off probably to English or Art.

Fox Xalian
08-30-2010, 11:15 AM
Actually I'm having everyone go to the same class regardless of their grade. So it's Maths first, followed by English, then Art then lunch, after that I have no idea for the first day of the roleplay.

The Magnan
08-30-2010, 11:17 AM
Oh crap i need to get maths!

Edit: wait is it Music?

Titagi
08-30-2010, 01:29 PM
I think if people want they could choose an extracurricular activity =]

The Magnan
08-30-2010, 02:47 PM
So a lesson for that character.

Fox Xalian
08-30-2010, 04:01 PM
Yeah they could, then will be gym and music.

Okay so it's Math then English then Art then lunch then a chosen extra curricular activity then Gym then Music.

Crow
08-30-2010, 04:16 PM
Hmmm, sounds good to me. I think Sera will choose to hang with her reptiles during the extra curricular time, she can call it drawing, zookeeping or reptile study (something along those lines)

Crow
08-30-2010, 06:13 PM
Mind if I make another character?

http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n77/Angel_lover_02/Anime%20men/Sexy_green.jpg
Name: Hanajii Kadaver
Nickname: Najii (only his sister calls him that) others call him "Artic"
Date of Birth: May 10, 1990 (20)
Story: Hanajii was born 2 years before his sister Sera, they were very close when they were little. When he first found out he could shapeshift, his sister kept his secret safe. His other power soon developed afterwards, He has the ability of controlling water. When his parents shipped Sera off, he wished to go with her... And that's how his parents found out.
Personality: Warm, happy and bright. He is a bit like his sister, but their personallities are quite off (he is more outgoing, his sister enjoys spending time by herself)
Hobbies: Swiming
Group: A loner, just like his sister.
Race: Gifted/Shapeshifter
Polar Bear
http://i814.photobucket.com/albums/zz68/nightivy/Animalz/capt4c3f08ae5e1443b4975cbfec9120776.jpg
Artic Fox (He uses this one the most)
http://i647.photobucket.com/albums/uu197/wolfspiritofthewild/Arctic-Fox.jpg
School: Just starting here
Likes: Being underwater, being around his sister and protecting her.
Dislikes: Guys who try to hit on Sera, people who tease him for being a mix.
Drink/Smoke: Neither, he only drinks on special occasions.

Fox Xalian
08-30-2010, 06:16 PM
Another person to try and get to join the peacekeepers! Accpeted Crow.

Crow
08-30-2010, 06:18 PM
Yay. I'll have him come in during English, you guys can talk about him whilst in math class... He just won't appear quite yet.

Ace of Hearts™
08-30-2010, 06:23 PM
Is there any sort of central antagonist in this yet, maybe the leader of an opposite peacekeepers?

Fox Xalian
08-30-2010, 06:25 PM
I have mentioned him. Well there isn't really one yet, just one group who had lots of run ins with the peacekeepers.

Ace of Hearts™
08-30-2010, 06:28 PM
And if, say, my character was the head of them, would this be acceptable?

Fox Xalian
08-30-2010, 06:31 PM
That would be good. I'll just give you his name age and race if you wish to use him as he is when I made him as an NPC.

Ace of Hearts™
08-30-2010, 06:32 PM
Oh, well, that isn't what I in mind, I know you already made him, but, maybe instead he answers from someone else?

Fox Xalian
08-30-2010, 06:34 PM
Or maybe he died and another one took his place. Yeah we'll do that. Just remember one demon has joined the Peacekeepers, and she wont be liked for that.

Ace of Hearts™
08-30-2010, 06:35 PM
He won't be no demon...In race, I mean.

Fox Xalian
08-30-2010, 06:39 PM
Okay.

Titagi
08-30-2010, 06:45 PM
Would it be possible if I made a Demon NPC in the peacemakers...perhaps in relation to titagi?

Fox Xalian
08-30-2010, 06:47 PM
Yeah that would be good. It would give Amanda someone to relate to being a demon in the peacekeepers too.

Titagi
08-30-2010, 07:09 PM
K do you want a brief outline or something or can I just throw her in?

spirits breath
08-30-2010, 07:47 PM
hmm, someone to bash Selena on the head when he hangs with Sera. Smells like trouble soon enough and sibling rivalry to me. As in the whole series of events that has to be done in order to gain trust for his little sis.

Crow
08-30-2010, 07:54 PM
:P you know I just had to ^ ^

spirits breath
08-30-2010, 08:32 PM
yeah. now to wait for fox to talk math!
lets see if he will learn us today. Well some of us anyways.
(ha ha, lawmower fail! there is a hole for water on my street and someone is using the lawnmower to go down, then up. Only to go back down since it is meant to go horizontal not vertical.)

and in a sense, the correct term would be cockblock. (you took Ushima's role. Just because I have a feeling he would try and call me at just the wrong time)

Crow
08-30-2010, 08:45 PM
Meh, Hanajii won't be much trouble once he gets to know you and your intentions. He is a gentleman after all, He'll just want to hang out with her alot.

Awean8
08-30-2010, 10:17 PM
oh my god! you guise got busy!

Crow
08-30-2010, 10:27 PM
That we did...

Titagi
08-30-2010, 10:32 PM
Yes sir we did

Ushima
08-30-2010, 10:41 PM
it got good rather quickly

Awean8
08-30-2010, 10:48 PM
XD
It took me like an hour to catch up. -sigh-

Ushima
08-30-2010, 11:00 PM
sorry dude

Crow
08-30-2010, 11:14 PM
Well, spirits and I are waiting for Fox toget back.

Staplers
08-31-2010, 03:21 AM
http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs23/f/2007/335/b/8/White_Angel_by_ramy.jpg

Name: Isaac Cleo
Nickname: *none*
Date of Birth: October 24th, 1992
Description: Tom is an odd build. He’s a particularly slender young man. Little muscle, but fairly active, he stands at about 6 foot 4 inches. His hair is a pure white colour which is accented by his vibrant blue eyes. His face appears to be constantly smooth, a visage of near-perfection. However most wonder if it’s even real.

Personality: Attempts to be pleasant, but sometimes is not subtle in letting people know he thinks he’s better then everyone. Very outgoing and charming when he needs to be, quick with a witty response to any situation. Bursting with creativity, he always interjects in other people’s conversation with new plans and ideas weather they wanted them or not.

Hobbies: Drawing, Drama, Music, Sports, any type of social events.
Group: Social/Popular
Race: Angel
School: High Grades
Dislikes: Quiet, awkward situations, boredom, violence
Drink/Smoke: Sips but never gets drunk, also doesn’t smoke

Story: New exchange student to Angel Bay, from Norway. Says little about his origin.

http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs39/f/2008/359/8/5/One_with_iron_mask___Leon_by_Barguest.jpg

Name: Tom Milford
Nickname: Has none
Date of Birth: March 18th, 1993
Grade: 11
Description: Odd to say the least, the most prominent thing about Tom is his metal mask fastened to his face. Aggravated skin appear around his chin ears and neck due to the mask, and the mask always seems to be in perfect condition regardless of the elements. His hair is blonde, rarely washed. Standing at 5 foot 7 inches, it is not an intimidating stature nor does he have any imposing muscles. He normally wears thick clothing, hides the rest of his head under a hood of any kind to hide the fact he’s wearing a mask. Most times his visage lies in complete darkness… and for good reason.

Personality: Unstable. He tends to mumble everywhere he goes, either talking to himself or some imaginary friend of some kind. His mood is erratic and unflattering, making Tom unpredictable and untrustworthy to many who know him. Also a very vengeful person, unhappy with his current situation concerning the mask.

Hobbies: Creeping people out, causing trouble
Group: Deceitful troublemaker.
Race: Gifted/Mentalist
Dislikes: Loud annoying noises, small spaces, masks
Orientation: Straight, but some rumors say otherwise…
Drink/smoke: Yes and yes

Story: Tom was born into what should have been a very normal life. His parents worked in offices and his siblings did fairly good in school. It was to be a fairly average life, but things were very different when Tom was brought into the family.

The first few years were fairly normal, it was not until he was 4 years old that things started happening. Whenever one of his siblings teased him or got into an argument with him, they would have a horrific nightmare that night. Then as Tom got older, the images of nightmares would occur during the day. The first was when his older sister thought her room was on fire.

It was hard to pinpoint Tom as the source of the problem, and his parents wondered if their children needed counseling. It wasn’t until a young boy who bullied Tom in his class proclaiming he’d seen his dead dog crashing through the classroom window that people wondered if this was Tom’s doing. It was discovered that Tom was a Mentalist, an extremely dangerous being who can invade one’s mind and subconscious.

At first they tried counseling in hopes he would reduce using this power, but the child was always bent on getting revenge on people who wronged him, and since it was so easy he never considered alternatives. He became so good at entering people’s minds that simply looking into his eyes trapped you. Students he disliked suffered nervous breakdowns, and sometimes even pain. It was clear they needed to put a stop to Tom’s manipulative powers, so they brought in the mask. The mask was to block Tom's ability to enter other people’s minds. Fastened to his skin and unable to take it off, Tom now hates practically everyone who can freely show their face.

His powers were neutralized and he was now the laughing stock of society. However, as time passed Tom learned small and subtle tricks of illusion. Nothing nearly as grand as being able to change an entire room into a jungle, but small objects and simple deception… and he gets better at it each day.

Fox Xalian
08-31-2010, 05:55 AM
Staplers your two characters are accepted. And before anyone says anything her spoke to me about the secret behind his characters, especially Isaac. And Titagi a brief outline would be good, pretty much all we would need is race, description, age, name and personality. I'll even be doing the same for my NPCs. Lets see if they can't be promoted to actual character status like my high school characters Tamara and Tamika, who Crow should remember, did.

The Magnan
08-31-2010, 07:56 AM
My biggest problem is everything happens when i'm fast asleep.... oh well.

Fox Xalian
08-31-2010, 10:16 AM
lol Same here

The Magnan
08-31-2010, 10:30 AM
lol, i just hope they don't seriously consider attacking the ice gifted. If they do, i might have to even things up a bit.... somehow.

Crow
08-31-2010, 11:28 AM
Oh I remember them Foxy :P I kinda based a bit of Sera off of our little silent friend's personallity.

Titagi
08-31-2010, 12:51 PM
Titagi sticks to her plan..or Lamia's plan..=0 (not really it depends on her mood)

Name: Amethysts Light
Nickname: (by her sister) Lighty
Date of Birth: July, 16, 1993
Grade:12th
Description: http://images.quizilla.com/H/HI/HIN/Hinata92/1151108952_animedemon.jpg
as a demon her wings grow almost twice their size and Amethysts fights with a whip of fire. Around 5'5
Personality: Amethysts, despite her being a demon, is very loving and caring. Unlike her sister, Titagi, she strives for peace and thinks that all races should get along. Sadly thought her dream has yet to come true. Aside from this she rarely shows her demon side at all, and is slightly hated by her sister for not 'embracing what she is'. None the less Titagi loves her sister and Amethysts the same.
Hobbies: Playing the violin, Reading, Math
Group: Peacekeepers/ Popular
School: Straight A's
Likes: Her violin, classical music, playing with her sister
Dislikes: Fighting, when her sister acts up, shapeshifters, spiders
Drink/Smoke: Smokes
Story: Amethysts grew up with a silver spoon in her mouth, and being a pure demon made it all better. She was good as a kid, and when her little sister was born she was very excited. They were best friends up until fifth grade. It was like her sister became someone else, even though her parents loved her little sisters nature. Now she keeps her little sister in check...or tries to, and just hopes one day she'll change.

(sorry I just made her a character, and I edited titagi's profile and gave them both a story -.- sorry for the retardedness xD)

Fox Xalian
08-31-2010, 03:31 PM
It's okay Titagi. My next posts shall be all my NPCs. Oh and I'm thinking of skipping to lunch time since I fail at classes and having a school sports game after, just for some extra fun.

Titagi
08-31-2010, 04:01 PM
Sounds good!

Fox Xalian
08-31-2010, 04:02 PM
Good, it'll give me and excuse to have Damion attack Amanda. And reform his old gang with new people.

Titagi
08-31-2010, 04:04 PM
Titagi wants to be in it :D

Fox Xalian
08-31-2010, 04:06 PM
That was my origional plan. Great minds think alike me thinks.

Titagi
08-31-2010, 04:07 PM
:D her sister won't be to happy =0 oh well

Fox Xalian
08-31-2010, 04:09 PM
*shrugs* It might mean that my NPCs actually become fully fledged characters if the secret part of my plan goes correct, VM/PM me if you want to know what it is Titagi.

Crow
08-31-2010, 04:10 PM
Can we move along soon? i'm finding it's hard to stay relevant.

Fox Xalian
08-31-2010, 04:12 PM
Yes I might go through with the plan. Lets do the time warp again! *skips the roleplay forward*

Crow
08-31-2010, 04:13 PM
it's just a jump to the left....

Fox Xalian
08-31-2010, 04:13 PM
and a step to the right!

Crow
08-31-2010, 04:15 PM
put yo hands on yo hips

Fox Xalian
08-31-2010, 04:16 PM
and your knees in tight!

Titagi
08-31-2010, 04:16 PM
and DANCE!

Crow
08-31-2010, 04:17 PM
but it's the pelvic thrust, that really drives you insa-a-aaaa-ne!

Fox Xalian
08-31-2010, 04:19 PM
LET'S DO THE TIME WARP AGAIN!

I swear I only saw that movie twice. Anyway, the next posts shall be during lunch.

Crow
08-31-2010, 04:19 PM
I've seen it more than twice :P

Ushima
08-31-2010, 04:26 PM
so we starting lunch? fun

Crow
08-31-2010, 04:28 PM
Yup, fun indeed. Especially because your troupe plans to jump Immigrant.

Ushima
08-31-2010, 04:30 PM
and so the fun begins

Fox Xalian
08-31-2010, 04:31 PM
It shows. It's the kind of movie that no matter how much it might wierd you out you have to keep watching it, if only for the timewarp.

The Magnan
09-01-2010, 02:44 PM
I wonder what the Hider can get up too.... hm might just have him train. It whats he's used to doing.

Titagi
09-01-2010, 02:47 PM
you should have him join the fight =] with titagi and rush

>>>>btw could you guys join cause were trynna get this rp off the floor

The Magnan
09-01-2010, 03:04 PM
Where is it?

Titagi
09-01-2010, 03:06 PM
xD well last time I checked selena was watching it..look at selen'as last post

The Magnan
09-01-2010, 03:12 PM
In the hall so i got it a bit right. I changed my post since its looked randomly stupid. it was my fault for skim reading..... *goes and redo's post... again*

Titagi
09-01-2010, 03:30 PM
xD it's cool I do that too sometimes

spirits breath
09-01-2010, 04:03 PM
no, thats to start writing one and start watching TV. Then take about an hour to type it up. and if I might add as a side thing.

I has gone into the fight! And in otherwords. bloodblock attempt. (the term cockblock doesn't work, but thats what I am trying to mean)

man I am distracted easily... but thats how I am.

Crow
09-01-2010, 04:04 PM
:P

Titagi
09-01-2010, 04:11 PM
xD you might just save Vaughn's life lolz ADD is a wonderful thing =]

The Magnan
09-02-2010, 09:38 AM
*sighes* i am enjoying the rp, but i can't get involved as much as i would love too. All because i'm asleep and your all awake..... damn time difference.

Titagi
09-02-2010, 12:17 PM
xD sorry...I wish I could evolve you...maybe with Amethysts...shes going over to meet her sister at the boys dorm, but she doesn't know how to get there you could show her.

The Magnan
09-03-2010, 08:20 AM
I suppose...

Edit: looks like i been too late. I suppose for now, i'll watch how things unfold. *crawls in lurker corner*

Staplers
09-03-2010, 04:04 PM
Okay, so I've been reading the last few pages of the RP, trying to update myself as best as possible on what exactly is going on.

Can anyone here give me some quick updates on how I can throw my characters into the mix?

Fox Xalian
09-03-2010, 04:09 PM
Well pretty much they are spread all over the place from what I can see. Mine are at the sports field and the rest are...somewhere....Some GM I am, I don't even know where the other characters are.

Staplers
09-03-2010, 04:15 PM
Hmmm, interesting.

Also, is there a discription of the actual school that I could read, so I don't add things that don't exist to the school.

Fox Xalian
09-03-2010, 04:17 PM
Umm pretty much it's in a circle shape. The sportsfield in the middes, the dining hall and classrooms around that, then the sperate dorms in line with the areas of the city, which is also circle shaped.

Staplers
09-03-2010, 04:29 PM
Ugh, I hate to be a bother.... but a detailed discription of both the school and the city would greatly help members like myself who are trying to figure out how to navigate through this RP to remain consistant with every other member.

Fox Xalian
09-03-2010, 04:31 PM
To tell you the truth, that's all I really have. Just add things that would be in a normal school and city. I don't care really.

Staplers
09-03-2010, 11:14 PM
Alright!

So, from what I've read in the RP, is it correct to believe that there's different dorms for each type of student (ie: Vampires, Shapeshifters, Gifted, etc). If that's the case, then I know where to start my characters!

Titagi
09-04-2010, 02:10 AM
I think everyone should start heading to the after school event...=]

Fox Xalian
09-04-2010, 05:17 AM
Yes I'll deal with that now.

spirits breath
09-04-2010, 01:09 PM
"Quick, run to the stripping werewolf! We may see him pop a blood vessle! Or get a thropping forehead vein..."

Alright, can always see about that.

Usagi-san
09-06-2010, 07:11 PM
Mm, would it be to late to join?
I could easily assemble a CS in quick enough time.

Titagi
09-06-2010, 07:52 PM
Sure go ahead

Fox Xalian
09-07-2010, 02:49 AM
I'll keep an eye on this, but I'm lost in my own roleplay. I'll do that basic storyline things.