PDA

View Full Version : [M] Bloodbath: The Hunting

Julius
08-29-2010, 05:13 AM
RPG: Bloodbath: The Hunting
Rating: Mature

Blood and Gore, Intense Violence, Strong Language

Rules:
-Keep the usual etiquette of RPing which means no god-modding (using someone's characters without permission) or powerplaying (becoming the next god...).
-I know this is quite well known...but one liners....not welcomed.
-In this RP we are all equally important and we all add a bit to make the "world" turn good or bad.

Note:-sheepie-
The RP has limited space to keep it organized and the spaces has been reserved. It will be debated later on if more spaces will be available.

Current Players: Max Number of Players: 3 (for now)
-Julius: As Cairn (see below)
-Shenorai: as __________
-Red Fox: as ___________

Setting:
The RP will start in what it used to be a National Forest in Alaska. Most of the big countries of today are no more and basic things like survival skills are a must.
Here are some of my character's memoirs to get a clearer idea of what I am talking about (I improvised as I made this thread). You can find these memoirs taken from the Background section of my RP-Biography.

Cairn's Memoirs:
Dear Diary...
My name is Cairn. I don't even remember my own birth date...not that it matters much these days since I am not planning of hosting birthday parties any time soon. My parents, dead...good people. A bit too religious but hey, who could blame them? We knew the Apocalypse right to our face and we did nothing about it. I just hope they are now in "Heaven", if such place even exists. But if Hell is on Earth, then surely "Heaven" must be out there somewhere....yeah..."somewhere".

Anyhow, the year is 20XX...honestly I can't recall anymore what year we are now. At some point during the 21st century things made one turn from bad to worse. Sure things were bad, but we never expected all of the land to become a massive hellhole. For some inexplicable reason, countries from all around of what we used to know "modern world" began to wage war against one other. To make things worst, Earth was struck by what scientists called the biggest sunburn we could ever have: a solar flare with the power of 100 H-bombs (maybe they exaggerated a bit...or maybe not?). Communications, GPS, satellites, internet (bye facebook, bye myspace...*sighs*)....life as we knew it came to an abrupt end. Airplanes didn't work, cars were stuck in the highways, crime and violence increased exponentially.

Scientist thought that 2012 would mark a drastic turn in humanity caused by none other than the Sun yet unfortunately they were wrong. Sure the solar flare took down most of our technology but that was nothing we wouldn't have been able to fix in a spawn of a few years if every country did its part and we all cooperated with each other. However, there was a problem: you see humans have this bad habit to pick up fights when things get messy instead of working together to get out of the problem. Our mistake....perhaps our biggest mistake. Period.

Sadly, with most of the "Big Daddies of Modern Warfare" left vulnerable (USA, UK, China, North and South Korea....to name a few), the small parties led a rebellion and struck down these large countries one by one. What was left of these countries was decimated by either civil wars or simply crumbled due to the weight of the now-in-chaos nations. For some of the scholars of history as well as some religious fanatics, it seems that God got really pissed and gave us the biggest kick in the nuts sending us back to another Dark Age. And people once thought I was nuts when I began to walk down as a medieval knight ripped off from Hollywood "Knight's Tale". Sure, at first we had guns...but we ran out of ammo. As funny as it may sound, ammunition, cigars and even toilet paper (any brand) were now more valuable than solid gold...

Oh, and if you thought things couldn't get worst, then let me tell you something "pal", things really got worst. Either people watched too much "Hannibal", played a bit too much of these zombie games or perhaps Earth became the biggest wacko house in the Universe, but one thing was certain: some..."people" just couldn't cope with the situation. Their answer? Well let's just say one once thought I was a walking "snickers" bar and wanted to take a chunk out of my arm...enough said.

Zombies, ghouls, demonic possessions...all the "mumbo jumbo" we once thought was plain stupid to imagine, was now real somehow (Sorry kids for not believing when you said that the Bogeyman was in the closet). Now that I think of it, I haven't neither seen any horsemen riding pale or red horses, or angels bringing down ruin (did they went on vacations?).

What is true is that the shithole we live in now was caused by us. Oh and another thing...magic or whatever is called right now can save your sorry rear. That got real too. So if you see some kind of "Houdini" make sure you stick with him (or her). Perhaps that "Houdini" will prevent you from turning into the breakfast of those beasts...

Of course, we are still debating how these warlocks, sorcerers or however you wish to call them can now do what they do. Maybe they made a deal with someone deep down or perhaps with all this chaos it seems that finally "all hell's breaking loose".

How I know what I know? Well I've traveled a lot. "Travel" being a word now use to refer as "running for your life from those freaks"....

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++
My RP Character:

Name: Cairn Crey Rosencrant
Race: Human
Starting Age: 30

+Current Age: 33

Appearance:
Hair Color: Black with silver highlights.
Eye Color: Hazel Brownish Green, but can also change to yellowish green and grayish green.
Build: Strong
Height: 6'1"
Weight:
-With Armor: 380 pounds
-Without armor: 320 pounds
Cairn is a middle age man whose body has endured the many effects of war. Originally he used to study Medieval History in Cambridge University but later on he decided to join the military sometime before the events of 2012. The years he spent as a soldier put his body and mind on constant training. The muscles of his back, arms and legs are greatly defined, thus allowing him to wear heavy equipment. His face shows a few signs of aging, his eye brows are slightly broad, and he has a cold expression on his face. His nose is middle sized, round at the tip, as a reference, if his mouth is 1 1/2 inches wide when being serious; his nose is about an half an inch wide. His mouth is fairly broad, his upper lip thinner than the lower lip. He has strong, dexterous hands and wears his hair short. The hair is only long enough to partially cover the right part of his forehead, though most of it is combed to the back. His ears are small and round.

Aging Process: Having passed several years since his last mission (RP), Cairn has suffered slight physical changes, though most of it consist of him now wearing a longer beard and mustache. His hair is also longer, falling over his shoulders and most of his upper back.

Attire/Armor: (needs a pic >.>)

Even though he once wore the typical uniform of a US Army Infantry man, the process of decadence has forced Cairn to upgrade his equipment somewhat copying the ancient knights. With his experience in ancient history as well the time he spent learning metallurgy to make a living, Cairn made a replica of what could have been a knight's armor. He still has trouble with magic though....

Cairn wears a slightly loosen, white shirt with collar with and leather pants slightly loosen as well. The shirt covers his arms as well for more comfort. Over his shirt he wars a light carbon-steel chain mail, worn fitting his arms and torso but letting it lose enough to avoid muscle restrain and speed reduction. The chain mail has no magical properties, and it is used as secondary defensive equipment. Over his leather pants he wears leg armor, which are basically several steel plates merged with a secondary leather pants. This plates cover most of his quadriceps, as well as his lower leg area and part of his knees. As a primary source of protection, he wears a heavy and thick iron plate with steel collar that provides protection for both the torso and neck. The Plate Mail has two layers of steel plates, 2 inches wide, that cover abdomen, the chest is covered by three layers of steel plates, and leather is placed between each layer to avoid over heating that could be caused by the friction of the steel plates during rash movement. On the very center of his plate mail, the area covering his chest, there's a circle with a red orb having a gold ring all round it. The ring is engraved silver runes of "Latin" origin. The engraving reads as follows: "Si vis pacem, para bellum..." which is translated to "if you want peace, prepare for war...". The over all hardness of the armor is strong, great enough to endure and deflect a few piercing blows and enduring blunt weapons. If the main armor is pierced, the chain mail would prevent the weapons from piercing even deeper.

The armor is of a dark silver color in general, the collar of the plate mail is darker with a coat of dark gold on the edges. As footwear he uses brown thick leather boots, with small steel plates for its black soles. His shoulders are protected by wide dome-like shoulder pads with bent edges, if you stand before Cairn his shoulder pads resemblances a wide "V". His arms are covered with a layer of leather with a layer of one inch wide steel plates, a wide tube like bent steel plate covers his biceps and another one cover his forearms. He wears small shoulder pads made of leather and very thin plates, 1/4 inch for reference. There are times in he has a long black cape attached to his shoulder pads if it has not been ragged during a fight already.

Personality: Cairn's personality is quite passive, yet he tends to be excessively sarcastic and realistic for his own good, hence why he prefers to keep his mouth shut. He hates injustice and believes that loyalty and honor are above all else. Just like a man who wishes to have a family, Cairn can be very protective sometimes towards his friends, becoming a person willing to commit self-sacrifice if necessary to avoid his loved ones to be harmed. He insists that the best battle is the one that is best to be avoided, and if words can be used to avoid it, then Cairn would walk away from a fight with a few words. Also, he believes that the government is made by the people and for the people, and that monarchs and leaders are just there to make sure the people is safe and satisfied.

First Impression: When first encountered, Cairn would most likely remain silent to analyze the person who wants to start a conversation with him. If asked, he would usually respond things like "You know the necessary information to avoid getting in my way..." or "Curiosity killed the cat you know...". Though serious, Cairn has an aura of dignity and honor that is clearly noticeable, thus earning the devotion and respect of his followers and friends and when enraged, the fear of his enemies.

Strength – He can lift over 230 pounds with his arms alone, and around 400 pounds by using the momentum his legs can give. If he were to fight with his bare hands, Cairn would deal moderate damage, for example: if an opponent has 600 of health with minimal defensive capabilities and not wearing armor, he would deal 50 of damage per punch. If he hits the face, he would deal 100 of damage. The amount of damage varies from opponent to opponent.
Speed: Due to his armor, Cairn is not the fast type when it comes to running, but he is capable of dodging most attacks if anticipated with moderate speed, most of the time avoiding them by mere inches and sometimes taking direct hits. He can only run at 8 mph and 13 mph at top speed, but it takes like 60 seconds to be build up to this point.

Endurance: His strong build allows him to wear heavy equipment and his cardiovascular trainings allow him to keep up with long drawn out battles without wearing out, though after four hours he would require to slow down his pace and take deep breaths to gain some air. Since he was once what we call a "foot soldier", Cairn can walk long distances for extended periods of time, and hence why his stamina is high. He can also jump like two feet from the ground if it's a quick leap, and four feet if he gains enough momentum. When he has his armor unequipped, his speed and stamina are doubled yet his endurance against piercing attacks such as swords is halved.
Reflexes: Cairn is of the ones who prefer to anticipate his opponent's attacks if given enough amount of time, like 50 seconds per action. His well trained reflexes allow him to quickly react to attacks originally began to be executed four feet away from him in less than thirty seconds, dodging 70% of the attacks with ease. Though when the distance is shorten, Cairn depends on how quick the attacks are performed, allowing him to decided between eluding or parrying an incoming attack.

Fighting Style: Cairn despises dishonorable battles, a fight for him is like an initiation to the path of immortality, and any life could end at any moment. He believes that immortality, the ability to have your name be spoken through ages, is there to be taken if we are willing to fight for it. He is quite of the technical type, mainly focusing on counter attacking and defense, but he can shift to a more offensive strategy focusing on 1/4 counter attacking and 3/4 attacking.

Weapons:
Long Broadsword (Currently Nameless) : This sword consists on a 5 feet and 6 inches long blade from tip to handle. The blade of the sword is about 4 feet long, 1 foot wide and 4 inches thick. Forged along the main blade, it has a 3 feet and 6 inches long plate that it’s made of a hard carbon steel. On the very center, the sword has a thin 3 feet and 4 inches long, 1 inch wide and 1 inch thick plate that runs from the hand guard and the blade are merged and goes to the tip of the sword. The hand guard consists on a wide plate set horizontally, the plate is 3 inches long, 1 foot and 2 inches wide and 3 inches thick, and it has an orb that changes its color attached on the center on both sides. The handle of the sword is 1 and 1/2 inches thick, triangularly shaped, and 8 inches long, the end is round and black. The handle is covered with black leather with golden lines.

Abilities:
Metallurgy: Able to wield almost any forging item, component and tools to repair weapons, armors and other gear. Cairn is also able to craft any item with the adequate tools and components. He learned this ability while he took shelter on the Smithsonian (now known as the last remaining haven for actual scientists and scholars). After spending several years between hunting and reading, Cairn somehow managed to learn the basics and is proud to have made his armor and weapon (after many failed attempts of course). He still wants to learn how to use that dreaded "magic" that is so rare yet so useful nowadays.

Background:
Cairn's Memoirs:

My name is Cairn. I don't even remember my own birth date...not that it matters much these days since I am not planning of hosting birthday parties any time soon. My parents, dead...good people. A bit too religious but hey, who could blame them? We knew the Apocalypse right to our face and we did nothing about it. I just hope they are now in "Heaven", if such place even exists. But if Hell is on Earth, then surely "Heaven" must be out there somewhere....yeah..."somewhere".

Anyhow, the year is 20XX...honestly I can't recall anymore what year we are now. At some point during the 21st century things made one turn from bad to worse. Sure things were bad, but we never expected all of the land to become a massive hellhole. For some inexplicable reason, countries from all around of what we used to know "modern world" began to wage war against one other. To make things worst, Earth was struck by what scientists called the biggest sunburn we could ever have: a solar flare with the power of 100 H-bombs (maybe they exaggerated a bit...or maybe not?). Communications, GPS, satellites, internet (bye facebook, bye myspace...*sighs*)....life as we knew it came to an abrupt end. Airplanes didn't work, cars were stuck in the highways, crime and violence increased exponentially.

Scientist thought that 2012 would mark a drastic turn in humanity caused by none other than the Sun yet unfortunately they were wrong. Sure the solar flare took down most of our technology but that was nothing we wouldn't have been able to fix in a spawn of a few years if every country did its part and we all cooperated with each other. However, there was a problem: you see humans have this bad habit to pick up fights when things get messy instead of working together to get out of the problem. Our mistake....perhaps our biggest mistake. Period.

Sadly, with most of the "Big Daddies of Modern Warfare" left vulnerable (USA, UK, China, North and South Korea....to name a few), the small parties led a rebellion and struck down these large countries one by one. What was left of these countries was decimated by either civil wars or simply crumbled due to the weight of the now-in-chaos nations. For some of the scholars of history as well as some religious fanatics, it seems that God got really pissed and gave us the biggest kick in the nuts sending us back to another Dark Age. And people once thought I was nuts when I began to walk down as a medieval knight ripped off from Hollywood "Knight's Tale". Sure, at first we had guns...but we ran out of ammo. As funny as it may sound, ammunition, cigars and even toilet paper (any brand) were now more valuable than solid gold...

Oh, and if you thought things couldn't get worst, then let me tell you something "pal", things really got worst. Either people watched too much "Hannibal", played a bit too much of these zombie games or perhaps Earth became the biggest wacko house in the Universe, but one thing was certain: some..."people" just couldn't cope with the situation. Their answer? Well let's just say one once thought I was a walking "snickers" bar and wanted to take a chunk out of my arm...enough said.

Zombies, ghouls, demonic possessions...all the "mumbo jumbo" we once thought was plain stupid to imagine, was now real somehow (Sorry kids for not believing when you said that the Bogeyman was in the closet). Now that I think of it, I haven't neither seen any horsemen riding pale or red horses, or angels bringing down ruin (did they went on vacations?).

What is true is that the shithole we live in now was caused by us. Oh and another thing...magic or whatever is called right now can save your sorry rear. That got real too. So if you see some kind of "Houdini" make sure you stick with him (or her). Perhaps that "Houdini" will prevent you from turning into the breakfast of those beasts...

Of course, we are still debating how these warlocks, sorcerers or however you wish to call them can now do what they do. Maybe they made a deal with someone deep down or perhaps with all this chaos it seems that finally "all hell's breaking loose".

How I know what I know? Well I've traveled a lot. "Travel" being a word now use to refer as "running for your life from those freaks"....

I am not a snicker bar...

Auki
09-03-2010, 05:15 PM
Hey there~ C:
If you're looking for members, why not submit this roleplay for Roleplay of the Week (http://www.role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=905), put it in the Roleplaying Games Directory (http://www.role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=2304) or click here (http://www.role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=3975) to help attract players?
:kailya:

Red Fox
09-03-2010, 08:41 PM
Sorry for the delay, but converting him started then I sort of forgot and got distracted ^^;

This was interesting, writing the history as a journal that was corrupted later on.

-Name: Karax
-Title: Vicious Wire, Sparky
-Alignment: Chaotic Good
-Race: Human

-Appearance
He stands 180cm tall, and weighs around 63 kilos.
He is stronger than your average mage, but far from Mr. Muscle. He is slim and agile though the little muscle he has shows sign of being toned.
His eyes are dark blue, with a darker line surrounding the iris. His face is what one can define as ‘Regular’ and it has a single scar, going across his right cheek from the chin, towards his ear. It is approx 2 inch long.
He has shoulder long white hair that is left hanging loose.
His face has European features.

-Attire:
He wears baggy black pants held up by a cloth belt, which is more like a long scarf used as belt, and black T-shirt. Over all this, he wears a hooded cloth dark gray robe, which covers the whole body. Its arms are long enough to reach his wrists, and reaches just above his ankles. This robe is tied at the waist with the same effect as the 'belt' which still is basically a cloth 'scarf' of dark gray color, but it is left open beside that.
He wears black 'army-boots' wannabe's, though leather they do not squeak when used, even when wet they stay silent.

-Armour: N/A

-First Impression:
One might note the lack of color on this man, all his clothes are of a monotone shade, black, white and gray.
Wearing a robe if he has the hood up the only thing one might note is his gloves, which looks like clawed gauntlets. If the hood is down his face is shown, along his white hair.
He is often seen smiling in a strange way, often even if he is alone he will grin like a madman.

-Apperance Image Link
Click Meh! (http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d19/alchemist_fox/iAV/Karax-1.png)

-Personality:
His personality is dependent on the situation.
A baseline trait, or curse, that he has is a curiosity that always wants more. Be it in common knowledge it more specific matters, he wants to know about most of it.
-In a common setting, he is a greedy bastard, always wanting more valuables and magical trinkets. He is not to the point where this governs his whole personality, but he is the one that he'd rather haggle than pay normal price.
Being a giddy-go-happy guy, he is interesting to hang around, as he willingly makes a doof of himself just to create laughter. Most of the time he has a smile on his face, though this will change based on the situation, it is more often than not a sheepish grin that might be similar to a kid hyped on sugar.
Having an ego that is best described as 'loves to look epic' he at times tries to make himself look cool, though at times he fail he does not let this get him down, and instead tries harder the next go.
He loves companionship and hates those who think they are better than you without reason, and the ones that try to take advantage of others.
Due to his personality, he can at times be slightly random, starting to flex and talk in a 'hero-voice' for the slightest reason.
As he enters a fight, he changes, living only for the fight seeming to love the thrill of the kill, though his giddy personality is present his focus is different. After a battle he returns to his doofy self.

-Strength:
Karax is averagely strong, due to his gauntlets his punches hit harder, but it is still not something that alone tends to be fatal.
If an averagely trained human were to have no armor or other protective effects, a punch to the chest from Karax would not take out more than 40-50 of 600, with the gauntlets.

At an outmost max he can lift around 100 kilos, but he won’t be moving anywhere with this weight on him.

-Speed:
Due to a lacking endurance, this is where Karax shines, having a very good speed where he can surpass 40km/h (~25mp/h) for a rough 10 seconds, he can run longer at lower speeds and should be able to jog for half an hour to an hour with effort, given that he is not carrying anything.
Heat and wind will either help or halt his speed which in turn alter the distances/times.

-Endurance:
He has a decent endurance for his build, though if he were to be hit in the chest with something akin to his own powers, odds are that he would not be able to properly fight for a short while, needing to overcome the pain and focus; if he can at all stand.

-Reflexes:
This is where Karax shines, having an already volatile energy source in his body, this strangely fives him an edge in the realms of reflexes, since everything that exists has an electrical charge, or a conductive effect. (even trees and such, yes) This can help him react faster due to an automated reaction that has been trained and that he just gained after gaining a mastery of his power.
He is not to the speed and awesomeness to dodge bullets, but he is wise enough to see/feel where it is pointed and do his best to not be in its trajectory when it is fired.

-Fighting Style:
Though he does not have too much problem with melee fighting, using his body in martial arts (homemade style) he prefers mid-to-long range where his wires and lightning can work out best.
As a common mage, he will channel or cast attacks from afar, but he can deliver stronger than normal punches and attacks as he augments his own body with his magic.

-Weapons:
Wiregloves.
These are a matching set of two matte black metal gloves, akin to plate mail, though they are lighter built as they are not made for armor protection per se.
Covering the whole hand the gauntlet reaches up almost to the elbow, the part from the wrist to the elbow being enforced enough to be able to use as blocking even for bladed weapons.
On the inner side (if one let the arms rest along one’s side) there are a larger compartment built into the metal that houses the mechanics and the wires.
On the top of the tip of all the fingers there are parts comparable to claws extruding as en-longed sharp nails, not only do these allow the gloves to be used as a claw weapon, but they act as the projectile part of the ranged effect.
If the user wants, these claws can be released from the fingers, these claws are attacked to very thin, but extremely strong, wires that give the gloves their name.
The gloves are made specifically to his powers, allowing the wires to act as a conduit for his Lightning powers; this also allows him to ‘fire’ the claws as darts to a certain length by adopting a low level rail gun effect. The darts might embed itself in its target, where they will act as a tazer, or he might use his lightning powers to form magnetic fields and control the wires enough to entangle targets.
If one is entangled, due to the thin nature of the wires, if one tries to wrestle oneself loose chances are high that the wires will start to dig themselves into the flesh.
Each wire has a rough length of 50m, and is strong enough to carry at least a grown person, they are very hard to cut due to their flexibility and strength, but it is not impossible.

-Abilities:
-Hunting: He is decent in hunting, using his powers and abilities to take down his target, given that he is not spotted/smelled before he get close enough. Alternatively he can set up traps.
-Survival: he is not a master, but he makes well in surviving in the outdoors. Making temporary shelter, knowing where to go and where not to… etc.

-Other Skills:
-Karax has a just over average intellect, and if he puts his mind to it he have an almost perfect memory for certain things.

-Magic:
Karax has the power to manipulate electrical energies.
This reigns from creating it out of nowhere, from his own body and manipulating existing currents like lightning (if he is fast enough) and similar things.

This also allows him to take advantage of the secondary effect that is electromagnetism and the low-level sonic boom that lightning sometimes causes as it breaks the sound barrier (thunder).
This also allows him to ‘talk’ to electrical appliances like computers should they be in a basic workable state, since it works by electrical impulses and simple binary code.

To a lesser extent, he can focus everything on a human(oid) brain, and alter its currents, he is not to the level of skill that he can read minds or insert orders or memories, but in time he might.
Due to this realm of magic, he has gained a strange immunity to it and instead of getting damaged from electrical jolts, he can absorb it and recharge himself.

-History:
You know, writing a diary like this became way easier after I gained my powers, after all; how many can say that they can talk to computers.
Just sad that there is virtually no power left in the world. Well, there is, but it is so local that odds of finding it out in the wild is far from large.
This gift, and strange curse, was given to me near the end of the war.

I had managed to survive though it with the usage of various food-stocked bomb shelters and the odd soldier job. It was strange taking a life for the first time, I expected the feeling of unsure’ness and confusion, but I never expected that I would come to like it.
I'm just glad that I managed to save my mental capacity, not much of a killer unless need.
This power, the power to manipulate electricity, is rather cool once you think about it, just a sad thing about the static charge that builds up in my body. I lost count at how many times I scared the shits of the few companions I have had lately with a random discharge into metal or into them.
I gained this power after wandering the wastelands for some time, I assume I was radiated at least a little from the nuclear aftermath, and when I found a power plant where I hoped to find a new shelter, the bloody thing blew up.

When I awoke I have no idea how long I had been out, judging by the hunger I think I was out for at least a few days; almost a miracle I was not eaten by the mutants… the Zombies…
Naturally, I had no idea about these powers initially, though I found out about them gradually due to light bulbs glowing brighter when I was close, some electrical devices fried out and such.
The clear realization didn’t come before I was attacked by a small group of these zombies and I released a powerful electrical discharge, not really knowing how I did it I realized it over time.
Though, one of the fun things wa%”+\\€*/23¤%

***DATA CORRUPT***
[The data file might be corrupted beyond repair if you continue reading it.
Do you wish to try and repair the Data File?]
Yes <<
No

€/¨3**#she seemed rather interesting, though it was rather sad when she wanted to take a risky chance, she was killed by raiders, a local group that called themselves the Ravens or something strange like this.
Naturally, since they killed one person, they realized that there were more than one nearby, and soon turned their ey%/#%$@

#/{€@(%ike the gloves that I got made, they were rather easy to construct due to that the metalworking skills and tools this old guy had present were amazing, cost me a pretty penny though, not to mention that I had to fix his house.
Though, now I can finally use this electromagnetism I learned to use, and the fancy wires help interfacing with computers as well as awesome ways to attack and defend with. Not to mention the utility applications it has.

This world has become rather boring, and the odds of we finding some stable shelter or place to rebuild is getting more and more a dream.
I have heard a few rumors, so I guess I’ll follow them, from trade-camp to other camps.
I'm getting sick of being chased by raiders for what I might be carrying, I'm sick of being chanced by zombies for my flesh. I'm sick of losing my friends to both of these.
Yet, I don’t like being alone, both for the sake of safety and socialism, it’s an evil circle. If I'm lucky I might meet someone that can protect themselves; this should help a lot.
Though, one thing I can do i*&#$&”(//

*&”#/{€$ing this data file for long enough, it’s actually rather boring channeling energy into this box every now and then, not to mention that I'm sick of dragging it along, or keeping the HardDisk and hoping that I find enough parts that I can enter new information later on.
I will place this disk here in this abandoned plant, alone on the makeshift table. The engraving on the wall should alert the finder about what it is. Perhaps it might be worth something
If you find this Disk, and mange to read it, you must be in a better situation than I am, as you will have a working computer and not a trashed one which I hack with myself.
God speed to you and might you survive this era of death.
Remember my name; or rather the one I have taken for myself after this wasteland became our world. Seek out the living battery, the commander of lightning. Seek out Karax.

Julius
09-03-2010, 09:01 PM
Red Fox, your journal is amazing. It really sets in a very apocalyptic environment and the "Data Corrupt" part was epic. I am really eager to start this RP as Shenorai manages to get here with her RPB.

Nethouroboros
09-05-2010, 06:40 AM
Hmmmmmm-m-m-m-m-mmmmm....*rubs chin*

Post-Apocalyptic plots always catch my attention, but i'm a little worried about the "magical" aspect. How powerful is this magic, versus non-fictional, existing artillery? And speaking of which...Has that been omitted from the plot altogether? or can we invite a character that has those kind of "connections", hehehehhh. Creatively, of course.

Because i'd be interested in contributing a character, but i'd like to understand the entire plot, first. :3

Red Fox
09-05-2010, 11:16 AM
Hmmmmmm-m-m-m-m-mmmmm....*rubs chin*

Post-Apocalyptic plots always catch my attention, but i'm a little worried about the "magical" aspect. How powerful is this magic, versus non-fictional, existing artillery? And speaking of which...Has that been omitted from the plot altogether? or can we invite a character that has those kind of "connections", hehehehhh. Creatively, of course.

Because i'd be interested in contributing a character, but i'd like to understand the entire plot, first. :3

It was explained over MSN for the three of us, since as of now it is a RP sort of only designed for the 3 mentioned players.

Current Players: Max Number of Players: 3 (for now)
-Julius: As Cairn (see below)
-Shenorai: as __________
-Red Fox: as ___________

It might be opened later in time, but as said, it is locked for the three of us for now.
Sorry dood~

Nethouroboros
09-05-2010, 07:45 PM
Ohhhhh....yeah, i was a little confused by that. My B, but i guess that solves my problem. lol

Red Fox
09-05-2010, 07:48 PM
Ohhhhh....yeah, i was a little confused by that. My B, but i guess that solves my problem. lol

Yeah ^^

Julius, me and Shenorai are old RP'ing buddies from ages ago, but its been quite the time since we played together.
So this is sort of a get together ^^

If it is opened to the general public, as far as I know Julius, he will add enough detail to write a book ^^