PDA

View Full Version : Epic of Sonata (OOC)

\/Ģin
08-31-2010, 07:36 AM
THIS RP IS FULL. PLEASE LEAVE ME A PM IF YOU WANT TO BE NOTIFIED WHEN/IF A SPOT OPENS!

http://i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii184/joshblake14/EpicofSonata2.jpg

A world forged in fire
Shall be burned by the embers of power.
From the ashes, rise four...

Sonata, a world forged as a paradise by the Goddess Pyre. When the world fell into a turmoil of hatred and all faith in their goddess was lost, Pyre burned the world till only ash remained on the surface. It was her way of renewing the land and giving life a new beginning.

One form of life she loved more than all were the bipedal race, although it was this race that caused the most violence in the first Sonata and brought its destruction, she could not abandon her love. She returned the bipedals to the world with hope that they would be different this time and so a new era of love and peace reigned for a thousand years. Pyre even took the form of a human and lived this era alongside them.

Then the nature of man come alive once more. They seized ownership of lands and began killing and battling for power. Blood was spilled for pointless reasons and bickering sparked war between nations.

Pyre wanted to scorch the world once more, but her heart was not strong enough to purge the bipedals again. She loved them too much.

And so Pyre turned her back and abandoned man so they could live on without her temptation to destroy them, but before her departure she warned that hate and malice would only pull a new god from the cosmos. This god would ultimately destroy Sonata and feed on the souls of the damned.

With her warning told, Pyre vanished into the heavens, promising never to see Sonata again. Behind her remained her six loyal lords, who became great guardians and her magical power of creation.

Back then, this was a warning...today it is a legend. How quick people are to forget what is truth.

A beautiful world of magic and mystic. Compared to Earth, Sonata is much different. The most notable aspects is how the sky is separated into white and blue in day due to having two suns. At night the three moons are always aligned and show a hazy blueish tint on the land. The grass is green, but has a slight blueish tint to it, and on nights where the three moons are full and side by side, the trees glitter in every color. The oceans are clear blue and the marine life (and land life) are extremely exotic.

To the people this is average and normal, but to someone from another world it'd be like walking through heaven.

Rift is a highly powerful magic that is innately growing with its user. The legend is that when Pyre vanished, she could not take the power she had stored away to create more life on Sonata, so she dropped it on the land and all life forms took some of the energy.

Although everyone on Sonata varies in power level, everyone whom has Rift has it growing inside them. Meaning that the older a user gets, the more powerful the magic becomes. Unfortunately, four out of ten people are born without Rift.

Although Sonata has long reached the age of guns and rifles, most people like to stick to the way of swords or melee weapons since their Rift energy can be focused into a sword or axe. The reason Rift cannot be focused into a gun is simply because once the bullet leaves contact of the user, the energy is sapped away instantly.

Most commonly the gun users are those whom lack sufficient Rift or any at all, but even so there are those with Rift whom would still prefer gun over pistol. It's up to the user, even though Rift in a melee weapon makes them just as dangerous as a marksman.

The continent of Allure, controlled by a single powerful empire, has begun expanding to take the other five continents and form a single imperial world. Emperor Fera, leader of Allure, has made it his mission to control everyone on Sonata and brand them with a bar code forged in Rift, so that even the children of a branded mother will be born with a code. Although his motives or reasons for waging war on every nation in the world is a mystery, one thing is for sure...it's rooted to pure evil.

The Emperor, being known as the most powerful Rift user in all of Sonata, has proved countless times that only death and destruction await those who appose him. Stories tell of a much younger Fera leveling an entire mountain dug out by rebels in his first decade of power. It is tales like this that have struck fear out into the hearts of people world wide.

However, his acts of malice have only brought a rising hope for the people. For an old prophecy tells that a world forged in fire will give rise to four heroes whom will bring down the Emperor.

But first these heroes will have to defeat the six guardians throughout Sonata who's existence is told to be the key to the Emperor's power. Guardians forged and created by Pyre herself.

Far away from Allure on a secluded island, four orphan children are housed by a wise master of Rift. These children are believed by this wise old man to be the four in the legend. They excel at anything they're taught and seem to have a gift for vanquishing any brand placed on them almost instantly without meaning to.

After many years of training and running happily around the island, a very real reality is soon to befall them. A time to leave the nest is nigh, but their leaving will only signify an Epic that will test every ounce of strength in them.

Sheet:

(I'm only accepting 4 players, that means me and 3 others. and these four are of course the children. I'll play all extra important NPC, while the rest of you are free to control any NPC you want to make up as long as it doesn't derail this RP.)

Name:

Appearance(if you use some sort of pic, I recommend anime. The art style best fits this sort of RP):

Weapons:

Rift User?:

Personality(optional):

Bio:

Starting Point:

All players begin on the island. It has many foot bridges, jungles, exotic beach locations...etc. etc. Shortly after we begin, I'll push the story for us all to be told the legend and our mission, we'll soon be heading off the island on an epic adventure to bring down the emperor and ultimately save all of Sonata. This is to be a very LONG roleplay, so please do not waste my time and join if you can't post every week. I expect a very powerful and emotion driven storyline that will keep us hooked and I hope I can do this.

Please remember that since there will be only 4 of us, we'll be somewhat a private roleplay. So feel free to speak up with any ideas for the roleplay.

http://i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii184/joshblake14/Sonata2b.jpg

lain
09-01-2010, 08:28 PM
I'm super interested in joining! This seems awesome! I was wondering, however, if there is a character profile board or if we just post here.

Biophysicist
09-01-2010, 08:34 PM
Expressing interest. Bio coming up when I have an idea for one. ;o

That_Guy
09-01-2010, 08:50 PM
Reserved! (if that's possible...)

Bio to be sent with the speed of a bullet!

EDIT: But i'll need to ask some questions first... Forgot about that...

Biophysicist
09-01-2010, 11:12 PM
lahde and I are planning a brother-sister thing, with me as the brother and her as the sister. ;o

lain
09-01-2010, 11:27 PM
I can't wait! I wanna get this show on the road! Come on, Vein. Log on. Plz?

That_Guy
09-02-2010, 11:29 PM
How old are the brother-sister supposed to be?

Believe it or not it's imperative to my bio.

lain
09-02-2010, 11:30 PM
17 years old. :)

Biophysicist
09-02-2010, 11:36 PM
(They both are 17... Fraternal twins.)

\/Ģin
09-03-2010, 01:41 AM
Ahh srry guys lol. I was busy until late today.

The brother and sister thing with you guys sounds good. Lahde, you'll post your character sheet here, but an IC thread will be created for the actual IC roleplaying.

ALSO: I can label this full. We have Me, the twins, and that guy. That's 4 players. You three's spots are reserved for right now. If you change your mind about joining, let me know so I can open that spot back up again.

Biophysicist
09-03-2010, 01:45 AM
My bio: (I'm intentionally not going into many details... This sounds like the kind of RP where I'd like to be able to have the character evolve a lot, and putting a fixed bio would limit that.)

Name: Luke

Appearance: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/5/5b/Timeholloweurope.jpg

Weapons: Luke's pen can extend into a shortsword. (Same pen from the picture.) In either form, it leaves behind a (short-lived) line of energy which is harmful to anyone who touches it, besides Luke (who's touch dissipates it). And I totally improvised that from the pen in the picture, not the other ways around.

Rift User: Yes. He can manipulate fire, but not create it - though his sister Ren (played by lahde) is the other way around. He does have some other general abilities, such as his pen.

Personality: I've decided to mix this in with his bio.

Bio: Twin brother to Ren, who's antics annoy him - though he does love his sister despite them. Otherwise, he's pretty serious about everything.

lain
09-03-2010, 02:17 AM
Name: Ren

Appearance: http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee171/darknovawolf/11135888047549yx.jpg

Weapons: Sword (or whatever she's holding in the pic... not sure. lol)

Rift User: Can create fire, but not control it.

Personality: Child-like and carefree. Prone to getting into trouble and a prankster.

Bio: She's been training on the island for a few years now trying to learn more about rift and how to control it... unfortunately, she hasn't made much progress and neither has her brother. So they work together, Ren creating fire and Luke controlling it.

\/Ģin
09-04-2010, 07:18 PM
Name: Misc

Appearance(if you use some sort of pic, I recommend anime. The art style best fits this sort of RP): http://i934.photobucket.com/albums/ad184/AsuraChad/Lim.jpg

Weapons: A magical staff and a katana. The staff is only about 1.5 feet long until Rift is channeled through it which causes the rift energy to materialize and extend the staff to about 6 feet long.

Rift User?: Yes, but lightly.

Personality(optional): Controlled and calm.

Bio: He remembers nothing of his past heritage or his parents before coming to the island. In fact, he barely remembers the night his was brought there by the old man who watches over the island, Seeth.

The only link to Misc's past is his staff, which mysteriously was the only possession on his when Seeth found him. The staff has a unique ability to be repaired after broken as long as he sacrifices a small amount of his own blood over it.

lain
09-04-2010, 07:24 PM
Aw! Misc is so cute! lol -pinches cheeks-

\/Ģin
09-04-2010, 07:49 PM
Aw! Misc is so cute! lol -pinches cheeks-

haha.

Btw, I'll prob get the IC up either tonight or tomorrow morning. :D

lain
09-04-2010, 07:55 PM
Yay! I think That_Guy will have his bio up soon. I asked him. :P

Biophysicist
09-05-2010, 03:56 AM
He'd better... I want the awesome to start. ;D

lain
09-05-2010, 04:05 AM
Hehe, I'm the only girl! Love triangle side plot here we come! jk jk

Biophysicist
09-05-2010, 04:17 AM
Luke may react to that weirdly.

lain
09-05-2010, 04:31 AM
Aw, but she will always love her brother most. <3 lol

Biophysicist
09-05-2010, 04:40 AM
lulz... Now let's stop spamming up the OOC. Anne's said that I'm pretty good at fighting spammers, so I have a reputation to maintain. <= attempt at humor

That_Guy
09-05-2010, 11:32 AM
Name: Silvio

Appearance: Silvio is quite a slender looking young man, and with his average height he is hardly intimidating. However, years of working at an anvil and running all over a tropical island has improved his conditioning immensely. Silvio is quick, agile, and can sprint faster and farther than most anyone. While these physical gifts can prove handy in a battle, Silvio finds it's much more useful for fleeing from one, as he usually cannot contend with the melee advantages of a Rift user.

His skin is dark, along with his short black hair, which is further evidence that his origins were that of the desert nomads. His eye is dark brown, as if one was staring into an earthy abyss. His left eye, however, has seen better days.

His left eye is dead, and colored silver. An ugly scar runs from his forehead, across his left eye, and down to the corner of his right jaw.

Weapons: Silvio is Rift-deprived, and was born without the faintest hint of the magical aura in his body. Therefor, he relies upon the new era of weaponry: guns.

Silvio is a master smith, and thusly owns a collection of swords and sets of armor. However, his real passion is forging and piecing together guns and rifles.

Not only does Silvio make these lethal weapons, but he's also a master marksman in almost every field of ballistic weapons. Wether it be rifles, handguns, cannons, or machine guns, he knows how to put a bullet right where he wants it.

Rift User?: No Rift abilities

Personality: Silvio is a solitary creature, preffering to spend most of his time bent over an anvil, hammering away at a lump of red-hot metal, or pouring a mould for a piece of a gun. Though he is mostly silent, his mind is quick and intelligent, to the point where he rarely finds himself puzzled or confused by even the toughest of mind games. Though he has the mindset of a creative inventor, his outlook on life is very often black and white. It is or it isn't, it's good or it's bad, nothing in between.

Bio: Silvio's heritages was hazy, but it was believed that he once belonged to one of the many nomadic tribes that roamed the deserts. He was born without the power of Rift, and that was likely the cause for him being an orphan, as the nomadic tribes look poorly upon those who do not use Rift.

Eventually, he was brought to the island, where he was trained to deter brands and trained as a warrior. Silvio's life was difficult for him on the island, as he was forced to learn to fight differently from his fellow Rift users.

From his limitations his solitary personality was born, along for his forging skills and intelligence from hours of consistant book study.

Starting Point: The Island: A natural cave carved into the side of the volcano, where his forge, sleeping quarters, and armory is kept.

lain
09-05-2010, 01:17 PM
Spamming up the OOC? As long as it's about the rp, I do not see it as spamming. But, if Vein does... I'll shut up. lol Anyway, to keep it about the rp, That_Guy, your bio pwns mine. xD

\/Ģin
09-06-2010, 01:32 AM
lol I don't see it as spamming.

I know you guys are ready for this, but I just had a busy day and I need sleep right now. I'll have it up tomorrow though. I'm ready for us to begin this :D

lain
09-06-2010, 01:37 PM
-bangs fist on table- Now, now, now, go, go, go! :P I'm getting into character... Ren is childish and impatient. Hehe... yeah... in character...

That_Guy
09-06-2010, 05:04 PM
Vein, guess what...

IT'S TOMORROW

Biophysicist
09-06-2010, 05:56 PM
IT MOST DEFINITELY IS

*pokepokepoke*

\/Ģin
09-06-2010, 08:45 PM
IC IS UP!

http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?p=318732#post318732

:D

lain
09-06-2010, 09:11 PM
-flail- Much rping shall ensue! And much silliness on Ren's part... hehehe

Biophysicist
09-06-2010, 09:13 PM
I was going to post but Luke would probably be with Ren so I decided it would be better to do a combined post. PM me.

lain
09-07-2010, 12:37 AM
Hmmm... Actually, Ren likes to run off and do things. So, I can have her off getting into trouble or whatever and maybe Luke could be looking for her. I dunno. Doing a combined post would be weird to me. They're twins, not the same person. lol I'M POSTING. xD

\/Ģin
09-08-2010, 11:11 PM
So who's going to post next?

lain
09-08-2010, 11:14 PM
Yeah... I was wondering that too. I don't care if you go ahead and post. lol Silvio hasn't even made an entrance. I would say that it is your turn to post. -shrug- But hey, you're the creator.

\/Ģin
09-08-2010, 11:39 PM
lol I might as well.

lain
09-09-2010, 01:16 AM
I hope this doesn't change to a Vein x lahde rp. lol

Biophysicist
09-09-2010, 01:21 AM
It won't. I'll jump in at the next chance I see. Trouble is, this kind of scene is one of my weak points, and Luke isn't the kind of guy who makes a lot of small talk. Some, yes; enough to get more than a post or two out of, probably not.

lain
09-10-2010, 09:58 PM
NOBODY IS POSTING BUT ME.

Biophysicist
09-10-2010, 10:04 PM
Verily, I do believe that is time for something to happen... I guess I could get something together, but meh.

lain
09-10-2010, 10:06 PM
I think the deal was that Seeth is gonna tell our characters about why the are there and stuff once they all get there (the cabin). THEN the plot can move along.

\/Ģin
09-10-2010, 10:58 PM
Well we can do that if you guys want. I thought you would like to start the RP by enjoying a peaceful existence on the island xD. But if you guys think we should go ahead adn kick it off, I'm all for it. What do yall think?

Biophysicist
09-10-2010, 11:02 PM
I'm all for that.

lain
09-11-2010, 12:23 AM
We can do the peaceful existence thing if you want. That's fine by me. :) I like chilling out with my characters that act like Ren. I'm just not sure that Bio is good at it. LOL

Biophysicist
09-11-2010, 02:08 AM
I'm pretty horrible at that kind of thing. >.>

lain
09-11-2010, 02:09 AM
hahaha knew it. btw, I'll go post in our rp now, Bio.

Biophysicist
09-11-2010, 10:58 PM
This is important to my next post: When you say Seeth is an "old man", how old are we talking? More importantly, could he get to the caves by himself, or is he too old for that? I was going to have Luke help him but them I realized that depending on exactly how old he is, he may not need help.

\/Ģin
09-13-2010, 01:06 PM
He's pretty old, but he moves around as good as any of the 4, he trained them afterall. So he wouldn't really need any help.

lain
09-15-2010, 08:00 PM
-flail- WHY ISN'T THIS GOING ANYWHERE?

Sorry. Got impatient.

\/Ģin
09-17-2010, 01:46 AM
-flail- WHY ISN'T THIS GOING ANYWHERE?

Sorry. Got impatient.

I don't blame you lol, I'm really sorry, I'll get the next post up by tomorrow.

lain
09-18-2010, 03:49 AM
Vein, you are a liar full of lies! :P

\/Ģin
09-19-2010, 04:02 PM
lol I don't mean to be :P.

There's just constant bs that slows me down.

lain
09-19-2010, 06:57 PM
Omg Seeth just dropped dead! O_O

lain
09-22-2010, 01:34 AM
Ren: Hey lady-- can you like-- make Silvio not dead? -flips hair-

Biophysicist
09-25-2010, 01:59 PM
Wow, I'm not posting in this nearly enough... Just made the first step to rectifying that, though - that is, posted.

(In the future, nag me if I seem to have lost interest - I won't have, but I may have kinda forgotten that I need to post.)

lain
09-25-2010, 07:24 PM
This is getting heated. Hehe. I'm glad Ren is here to stir the pot.

\/Ģin
09-27-2010, 03:15 AM
lol same for me Bio, I'll nudge ya, but if anyone finds me getting behind...PLEASE HIT ME UP lol. I really like this RP so far and I'd hate to be the cause of it dying.

\/Ģin
09-29-2010, 01:16 AM
umm...So I post a gigantua post and everything goes quiet? lol

Biophysicist
09-29-2010, 02:29 AM
I dunno what to do QQ

lain
09-29-2010, 03:11 AM
It was just a bit overwhelming, I think. I've had to read it like, five times. lol

\/Ģin
09-29-2010, 04:34 AM
*facepalm* I'm sorry about that. Do you guys want the shorter ver of what she said?

Biophysicist
09-29-2010, 09:29 AM
nah its k

lain
10-02-2010, 10:58 PM
I posted. I think once we get on the ship things might pick up a little. Ren will be digging around on it, I'm sure. lol

Biophysicist
10-02-2010, 11:22 PM
You just made me imagine a hyperactive girl with a shovel digging through a ship... I lol'd. It would be like this:

Luke: "Ren, what are you doing?"
Ren: "Digging to Narnia!"
Luke: *facepalm*

lain
10-02-2010, 11:24 PM
Hahaha I just meant rummaging through stuff and putting on pirate hats and all that.

Ren: YAARRRGH! *points cutlass* Raise the--uh-- skeleton thing-- argh!

Biophysicist
10-02-2010, 11:26 PM
Continuing from above:

Luke: Uhm, what?
Ren: Lower the foxhole! Keelhaul the crow's nest! Aarg!
Luke: *facepalm*

That_Guy
10-03-2010, 09:25 PM
Just FYI: Silvio's armory is open for scouring, so that you Rift users can be picky about what weapons you want. Here's what the armory includes that you may want:

-8 well balanced throwing knives
-2 steel daggers
-1 folded steel shortsword
-2 medium weight longswords
-4 sabers/scimitars
-1 heavy two-handed claymore
-3 steel breatplates
-1 chainmail suit of armor
-1 full-bodied shield
-2 torso-length shields
-1 helmet with horsehair
-1 metal facemask

lain
10-04-2010, 10:22 PM
Hmmm... I was gonna post but I don't really feel like it right now. lol

\/Ģin
10-10-2010, 04:55 AM
You know, while I was writing my post...I had this weird idea.

Like, what If I made a prequel to Sonata, telling of the first Sonata, the one Pyre destroyed when she remade the world.

The plot could be optional.

We could be 4 warriors knowing of the world's end and seek to stop its destruction, of course by the story of the current RP, you know we fail.

OR

Luke, Silvio, Ren, and Misc are reincarnations of the original 4 who were the same warriors mentioned before who fought to stop the world's end...when the world was destroyed and remade, the four were planned to be reincarnated, this is how the prophecy in the current sonata came to be and how come the four in the current story are the chosen ones.

I thought it might be interesting...you know, if you guys want to do it?

lain
10-10-2010, 05:29 PM
That would confuse me to no end. lol

\/Ģin
10-11-2010, 01:59 AM
lol you're right.

lain
10-12-2010, 09:57 PM
So... I guess since Bio probably won't post for a while, we will just assume that Luke is out gathering stuff for the trip. After all, that was what he said he an Ren were going to do. Of course, Ren has now forgotten about that and is kidnapping Misc. :P

\/Ģin
10-13-2010, 06:17 AM
So... I guess since Bio probably won't post for a while, we will just assume that Luke is out gathering stuff for the trip. After all, that was what he said he an Ren were going to do. Of course, Ren has now forgotten about that and is kidnapping Misc. :P

Why won't he post for a while?

Biophysicist
10-13-2010, 01:17 PM
She's referring to my blag post where I talked about... nvrmind I'll just link you. http://role-player.net/forum/blog.php?b=880

But I'm feeling (sorta) better now... Now, I just don't see what to post about.

lain
10-13-2010, 04:30 PM
Bio! ^_^ Nice avatar. KITTY KITTY! Glad you are at least feeling sort of better. Sort of is better than nothing. -shrug-

Biophysicist
10-13-2010, 05:03 PM
Lol, Blue_Tornado made it... And I should mention that in my sig...

And indeed it is. Though I still can't program for some reason. It's like the part of my brain related to programming is broken. Wtf. (Or something like that that actually makes sense. ;P )

I'll try to get something up... Maybe... Idk, still kinda confused, and distracted by this STUPID JAVASCRIPT

lain
10-13-2010, 05:12 PM
Well you seem back to your silly self. xD -pokes-

Biophysicist
10-13-2010, 05:17 PM
Yah, I am for whatever reason feeling a lot happier than I was.

I'm thinking of having Luke be in the treehouse already, or nearby, and see them.

lain
10-13-2010, 05:27 PM
I'm glad! And that's fine. :)

lain
10-15-2010, 07:30 PM
Omg I just posted a really long post. I got into a thing and I'm really bored. XD

That_Guy
10-17-2010, 07:51 PM
Alright, so I just made Silvio's room a little over the top with the nice skylight bedroom and cool lookin' stuff, but considering we're leaving in a few hours... It doesn't matter... Right?

Biophysicist
10-24-2010, 10:12 PM
Is this dead?

I hope not.

LET US REVIVE IT IF IT IS

lain
10-24-2010, 10:25 PM
I was waiting for it to be the next day. Ren is asleep. Also, I don't usually check the site unless I get an email notification.

Biophysicist
10-24-2010, 10:30 PM
Lol, you could always have Ren do something silly while we're waiting... ;P

lain
10-24-2010, 10:53 PM
Sleepwalk or something. lol

Biophysicist
10-24-2010, 10:59 PM
Have her sleepwalk and wake Luke up, then flail off in some random direction... I HAS IDEA (and boredom).

lain
10-24-2010, 11:04 PM
She would have to sleepwalk like... all the way back through the forest and climb up to the treehouse. lol

Biophysicist
10-24-2010, 11:09 PM
Oh, right.

/is DUMB (or, more accurately, forgetful)

Okay, well, I see another random thing to try... Luke wonders where she is, goes looking for her, and finds her sleepwalking. Could be amusing, and there's nothing better to do here atm... You in for that?

\/Ģin
10-27-2010, 07:19 AM
Gah! My bad guys, will post tomorrow. Been side tracked the last few days by somethings, I apologize.

lain
10-28-2010, 03:14 AM
I really don't want to bother with filler posts, Bio. lol I'M READY TO GET INTO THIS THING FOR REALZ. So, hurry up Vein. hahaha

That_Guy
10-29-2010, 12:33 AM
Yeah, let's get to the ghosty ship and fast! We gotta world to save!

Biophysicist
10-29-2010, 12:48 AM
Hey Vein... It's tomorrow! ;D

That_Guy
10-30-2010, 02:54 AM
Hey vein, it is now te day after tomorrow.

\/Ģin
11-01-2010, 04:25 AM
Shit I'm such a screw up, as always gah lol...Posting now guyz, srry.

lain
11-01-2010, 10:40 PM
I will try to get a post up tonight a bit later. I moved my computer to another room because I'm trying to not spend so much time on it anymore. But I'll still post at least once a week.

Unfortunately... the litter box is in this room. Stupid cat waits to come and take a dump until I come in here and sit down in the chair.

lain
11-02-2010, 01:22 AM
I can't seem to get my thoughts together. I had a busy weekend helping my brother and sister in law move. SUPER tired.

lain
11-09-2010, 11:23 PM
YO! It's not my turn to post! lol

Biophysicist
11-12-2010, 01:24 AM
> BIOPHYSICIST: Check IC.

HOLY WOAH POOPLORD

It appears that it's your turn to post, and has been so for a while.

> BIOPHYSICIST: Run off to post.

lain
11-19-2010, 12:51 AM
Silvio is still asleep on the crates. lol

That_Guy
11-19-2010, 03:18 AM
Yeah, he is. And he plans to for a little while longer. So if those sailors get frisky up on deck he'll be there, but you'd have to hit him pretty hard to wake him up

lain
11-19-2010, 03:40 AM
lol Why are you leaving him like that? busy?

lain
11-21-2010, 07:28 PM
I'm gonna make some time go by. I'll just assume that everyone settled down for a nap while Misc got capturded. XD

lain
11-21-2010, 08:32 PM
lol wow. That was a fracking long post. I was really bored. But this should spur the sibling fight I was looking for.

That_Guy
11-21-2010, 11:27 PM
Alright... so what did you want to happen exactly? It's about time Silvio got off his lazy arse

lain
11-21-2010, 11:41 PM
Well I was wanting for a rumor to start about Ren and then Luke gets severely p'oed at his sister for letting what REALLY didn't happen, happen. Maybe Silvio can go investigate under the deck and he bumps into Ren when she gets up because she can't sleep and he can tell that something's wrong so he follows her and then Silvio/Ren bonding moment? lol

That_Guy
11-22-2010, 12:39 AM
Sounds good, I'll get right on it!

lain
11-22-2010, 12:43 AM
Schweet!

That_Guy
11-22-2010, 01:21 AM
Right... So is the Kiri boy still in the room or did he leave already?

lain
11-22-2010, 01:21 AM
He left.

That_Guy
11-22-2010, 01:27 AM
Right, thanks.

That_Guy
11-22-2010, 01:47 AM
Posted, you can lead him around anywhere if you want

lain
11-22-2010, 01:50 AM
haha okay. We'll see what I come up with.

I think I threw up in my mouth a little when the pirate said, 'the lass is having a swell time'. XD lol

That_Guy
11-22-2010, 01:58 AM
Lol, I tried to put myself into his shoes, "What would a drunken sailor with the knowledge that some girl was getting raped below his feet say?"

lain
11-22-2010, 02:25 AM
BLEH! lol So creepy. -shudder- But that is the mark of a good writer to think about how they would react and not how the writer would react. I really do enjoy reading your posts. -nod-

lain
11-22-2010, 03:34 AM
lol Ren had to ruin the serious moment. I love being her character. But yeah, they need to notice that Misc is gone. hahaha

But now, I go to bed. Very sleepy... very, very, sleepy...

lain
11-26-2010, 10:43 PM
By the way, I will be gone all day tomorrow and most of the day sunday. Just a heads up.

(EDIT: Sorry for triple post. No one hardly posts here...)

\/Ģin
12-06-2010, 03:01 PM
I was in the middle of moving and just now got my net back on yesterday. You guys still want to continue?

Biophysicist
12-06-2010, 09:23 PM
iindeed pooplord

lain
12-06-2010, 10:20 PM
Yes I do!