PDA

View Full Version : [M] Secret Door: Part II {IC, Jevan&AlisterVanKleiss}

Pages : [1] 2

MidKnight
09-14-2014, 03:44 AM
Tokyo Airlines....

Waiting for their plane number to get called so Ryo could get aboard with Misore, he was so excited to go to America. Although he seen some Americans that walked by, still have no idea of what they were saying. He looked around as others were going either on business or a family trip. He looked around, worried about Misore, he asked him if he can go get something to drink while they wait. While he waited, someone sat next to him, speaking in American. The American looked at him, "Hi how you doing?" He said in English. Ryo looked at him a bit confused, he gives a smile and waves at him. "uh...John Wayne." He said back in English, still have no idea of what's he saying. He remembered last week about the fight he and Misore had. Feeling kind of bad about it, still wasn't sure how Misore could handle it, although Ryo is going to so, Misore isn't alone.

ZiekwaltZier
09-14-2014, 07:59 PM
Misore walked over to a vending machine and bought them two waters one for Ryo and a vitamin water for himself, lately he hadn't been feeling well since he was heading back to America to 'visit' his parents so he had been drinking healthy drinks and eating healthy to keep his electrolights up so he could stay in a good light of mind, once he had the drinks he walked over and found Ryo. "Here you go Ryo I brought you a water.." Misore extended his arm out to him with the bottle of water holding his own vitamin water, which may have seemed strange since recently Misore had been changing a bit even after getting married to Ryo he had been on a health benge.

MidKnight
09-14-2014, 08:33 PM
Ryo takes the bottle of water, takes the cap off and takes a drink. "Thank you." He said after placing the cap back on. Ryo moved his hand through his hair and noticed Misore was drinking vitamin water. "Eh you could have got me one." He teased and poked Misore on the arm. Ryo looked at the guy next to him as well as the other Americans, "Maybe I should have studied English in school." He said and looked at Misore and placed his hand on Misores' lap. "Can you teach me while we're on the plane?"

ZiekwaltZier
09-14-2014, 08:47 PM
"Yeah sure no problem I can teach you english.. though why all of a sudden? I mean I know we're going to America today.. but how come so suddenly while we're on the plane?" Misore took a sip from his vitamin water and sat down next to Ryo running his fingers through his hair which had grown longer since the day they got married.

MidKnight
09-14-2014, 09:26 PM
Ryo smiled and pointed at the guy next to him, "He said something to me and I responded." He cleared his throat and spoke only two words in English, "John Wayne." And nodded his head, "I don't know what that means." He said back in Japanese, giving a small laugh. "I want to learn so I won't offend anyone in America." He smiled as he takes another drink from the bottle of water.

ZiekwaltZier
09-14-2014, 09:38 PM
"Oh he's saying his name is John Wayne, you need to say 'My name is Ryo Takashi' he's gretting you." Misore chuckled and leaned forward reaching over to shake the man's hand. "Sorry my um.. husband doesn't know english, though he and I are heading there for a visit.. I lived there with my mother and father from my freshmen to junior year of highschool so I learned how to speak english very well even though I'm japanese." Misore said smiling kindly at the man. "My husband has never been to America nor does he really know any english, that's why he didn't seem to understand you sir. It's a pleasure to meet you I'm Misore Hataka."

MidKnight
09-14-2014, 09:46 PM
"Misore Hataka? Hi, nice to meet you, my name is Trevor Collins, I just said hi to your husband and he responded John Wayne, so I figured he doesn't speak English." Trevor shakes Misores' hand, "I know, i didn't know any Japanese words, and I'm here on a business trip, although I took a class on my last minute day, and well I know a sentence every now and then...um." He looks to Ryo, and spoke a few words in Japanese, "Hi my name is Trevor." He smiled Ryo smiled back and responded, "Nice to you meet you, I'm Ryo Takashi." Ryo smiled and looked at his husband, "Tre...ver." He said trying to speak English.

Trevor smiled and laughed a bit, "High school huh? And off to visit family? Well that's always good to do, I haven't seen my family in days, I can't wait to see my wife."

ZiekwaltZier
09-14-2014, 09:58 PM
"Yeah we have christmas break for four weeks.. Longest i've ever had for a holiday break from school.. so we're going to America and I'm going to show him around, we're seniors this year and we're nearly graduated too.. We're the top students in the school with perfect entrance exams so we don't really have to worry all that much about studying over christmas break. Its a pleasure to meet you Trevor I hope your business trip over here comes as a success and a joy." Misore stated and put his arm around Ryo, he had started to get used to being a married couple around other people out in public and didn't really think anything of what others might think about it anymore. "His names Trevor Ryo, John Wayne is a movie star over in America he wouldn't be coming over here unless it was to shoot a movie.. this man is over here on a business trip." Misore reached over and opened his water again and drank from it as he heard their flight number called. "Oh that seems to be our flight now.. Lets get going Ryo.."

MidKnight
09-14-2014, 10:06 PM
"Oh so sorry about that." Ryo smiled and looked around, he touched Misores' fingers as he wrapped his arm around his shoulder, Trevor smiled, and looked at the both, "Well it has, and Japan is the most beautiful country ever, and no doubt my second visit is going to be even more fun." He smiled, and returned back to his business. When the flight called for all passengers aboard, at first he heard the English version, then Japanese. Ryo nodded when Misore heard the flight was ready to board, Ryo grabbed a few of his own bags, and his bottle of water and drinks it fast and throws it in the trash. When he arrived at the check in, he showed his ticket, and the flight attendant was Japanese, and she bid him a farewell.

Getting on the plane, Ryo looked for his seat, and placed his bags in the compartment above him. He sat next to the window and looked outside, it was barely snowing, and came down slowly as well. Ryo smiled as he waited for Misore to be seated, "This is going to be fun." He said as he looked around in the plane, and then seen Trevor walked towards first class, "What class are we in?" He asked Misore, "I never get to fly around much."

ZiekwaltZier
09-14-2014, 10:17 PM
"We're in coach.. since I booked the flights last minute they only had coach seats left.. If I would have booked them sooner then we could have been in first class though its more xpensive.. that doesn't really matter though.." Misore still seemed a bit reluctant to go to America but he was already on the plane, he placed his bags over head in the storage compartment and then sat next to Ryo with a calm yet serious look on his face looking down and then opened his vitamin water and took a couple more gulps. "Once we get to America I'll show you around the sights of where I grew up.." Misore buckled his seat before anyone even said to as a flight attendant walked by and asked them if they wanted anything off the cart. "Just a vitamin water for me and a salad should be fine thank you.." Misore stated his request in English as she handed them to him.

MidKnight
09-14-2014, 10:22 PM
"Can I have the same?" He looked at Misore, wasn't too sure if the attendant spoke Japanese or not. Buckling his belt in, he looked at some of the pamphlets they have around them, he saw one with a lizard and in the background Geico. "Guy...go?" He said in English, he showed the pamphlet to Misore, "Guy go!" He said with a cheerful voice. "Coach? He looked around and noticed there was more room in this area of the plane. He gives a smile and placed his head on Misores' shoulder and grabbed his hand, "I can tell your hiding something." Ryo said, "Was it because of that fight?" He looked at Misore, "I'm sorry about that, I really am." He said and kissed Misore on the cheek.

ZiekwaltZier
09-14-2014, 10:31 PM
"Its not guy go Ryo its Geico.. Its a type of car insurance over in America." Misore looked over at the flight attendant and ask for a double of what he wanted so that Ryo could have the same. "And its alright Ryo.. don't worry about it.. You'll eventually find out when we get there.. Anyway we can go and visit my parents on christmas eve.. but the next few days I'll show you around.." Misore kissed Ryo back though on the cheek as he started to eat his salad since this morning he didn't have time to eat breakfast since he had to finish packing and get ready to go to their flight.

MidKnight
09-14-2014, 10:35 PM
Ryo poked the salad a bit and ate some of the delicious parts, mostly the small tomatoes as they popped in his mouth. He remembered they had to pack fast and skip breakfast, although eating a salad was refreshing, wasn't as good as the Chicken Teriyaki, but it would do. Drinking the vitamin water, the taste quenched his thirst, and didn't realized how good it was. After eating some of the salad, and looked at Misore, "Anything I should worry about once we're in America?" He asked, taking a bite of the salad.

ZiekwaltZier
09-14-2014, 10:43 PM
"Well.. Aside from scam artists and thiefs?.. Not really.. that's about it that you really need to worry about.." Misore stated taking a bite of his salad. 'Well that.. and my state of mind once we get there..' Misore thought to himself not speaking out loud as he was looking down at his salad and took another bite and then a drink of his vitamin water and let a sigh of feeling satisfied even though he hadn't even ate half of his salad when usually Misore could eat his portion as well as a portion for Ryo if he wanted to.

MidKnight
09-14-2014, 10:52 PM
Ryo finished eating his entire salad and took a drink of his vitamin water, and looked at Misore's portion, usually he would be done with the entire thing, which made Ryo worried. He took his plate and switched his with own empty plate, eating the remainder of the food. After eating the food, he looked at Misore, "Don't call me a pig." He said and smiled, placing his head on Misores' shoulder, he closed his eyes, and whispered softly in Misores' ears, "i love you." He kissed his cheek. He snuggled himself in, getting ready to take a nap.

ZiekwaltZier
09-14-2014, 10:58 PM
Misore grinned slightly when Ryo told him not to call him a pig and quietly chuckled to himself. "never dreamed of it love.." Misore whispered softly and closed his eyes placing his vitamin water in the cup holder that they had on the plane and closed his eyes to rest before they started to ascend to go to America, Misore was still against going since the day was coming up, but.. he figured Ryo and his family would eventually ask about his parents and he figured he might as well let Ryo know on their trip on christmas eve anyway before anyone else found out since well.. since they were married to each other obviously Ryo had a right to know before anyone else found out.

MidKnight
09-14-2014, 11:09 PM
Hours went by as the plane took off and made its' venture to America, Ryo slept on Misores' shoulder through the whole ride, every now and then he would wake to use the bathroom, and return back to his seat and placed his head on Misores' shoulder once more, and kiss his cheek before going back to sleep. Ryo was very tired after getting up in the morning and making preparations before he left.

When he woke up up, he heard the pilot, "Ladies and gentlemen, we are now arriving our destination of Los Angelas, California. We thank you for patience and riding Asian airlines." The plane landed and slow down. Ryo yawns, wondering how long was he out for.

ZiekwaltZier
09-14-2014, 11:16 PM
Misore woke up and yawned making his ears pop and took off his seatbelt that he had kept on for the entire flight and stretched getting up and sat back down feeling a bit light headed from the blood rushing to his head since he had stood up so quickly stretching and then shook his head standing back up and grabbed his bag. "Lets get going.. We'll find a motel to stay at for the next few days and I'll show you out on the town.. We still have a bit of a drive to go until we reach Hollywood.." Misore looked over at Ryo and yawned again.

MidKnight
09-14-2014, 11:25 PM
"Holly....wood." Ryo tried to say in english. "I know you were suppose to teach me a few english words, but I was so worn out." He tilted his head, "Sorry about that." He smiled as he grabbed his bags and headed towards the exit. When he arrived to the security check point, he saw a huge lady walked up to him, she was short, but large. Her skin was black though, her hair was in the amazing style, "Okay honey, I need you to place yo bags on the table, and spread ya arms." Ryo looked her a little funny. She pointed towards his bag and to the table, Ryo did what she did, and she lifted her arms, and he did the same. She waved a large metal device around his body. He looked at Misore in a confused way. "Is this a greeting?" He said in Japanese.

ZiekwaltZier
09-14-2014, 11:33 PM
Misore chuckled and smiled at him. "No this is American Airport security they check your bags and your body for anything that could be harmful towards the Americans.. Like if your carrying a concealed weapon in your bag or on your body they'll detain you for questioning.. some people bring bombs sometimes through airports to try and blow up buildings in America for some stupid great cause they get yanked into by some egotistical eccentric man." Misore placed his bags on the table and put his arms up to get checked and remembered his belt and took it off then raised his arms again. "The thing she's using on you is a metal detector its to check if you have anything metal on you such as a gun or a bomb since bombs are made with metal parts such as clocks sometimes or pipes.." The two of them got cleared and Misore placed his belt back on and grabbed his bag walking out of the airport.

MidKnight
09-14-2014, 11:37 PM
Ryo checked himself, making sure he felt alright, "Alright you boys have a great day now ya hear?" Ryo nodded his head, not sure what she said. He followed Misore out of the air port, and seen so many different people walking around, he never felt out of place before. "Um." He looked around. "That's pretty stupid if they can just get away by blowing up buildings even though every country has millions of buildings everywhere, unless it's a historic piece, and yeah I would be pissed off."

ZiekwaltZier
09-14-2014, 11:45 PM
"Well usually when they blow up a building it is a historic piece.. and when they do its usually a suicide bombing.. so they kill themselves in the explosion as well because they usually have the bombs strapped to their chests.." Misore stood at the end of the curb and whistled through his fingers loudly as a taxi pulled up along side the curb quickly and stopped in front of them and opened the trunk to put their bags in, and then Misore got into the back. "Take us to the Belview Hotel in Hollywood.. and make it snappy.. we're feeling tired from our long flight.." Misore told the man in english.

MidKnight
09-14-2014, 11:49 PM
After placing his bags in the trunk and hopped in the back seat with Misore, "It don't make sense why they would do such a thing." He said, a little bit confused. "But if it's another culture? They're idiots." When Misore spoke to the driver in English, he smiled and gives a small laugh, "Seriously, I need to know what you say sometimes." He smiled, and looked out the window, as they began to leave the airport.

ZiekwaltZier
09-14-2014, 11:55 PM
"I was just telling him what destination we were headed for.. And its not really a culture.. its more like.. another nation believes America has wronged them in some way so in order to make up for that some ogotistical eccentaric blood hungry maniac recruits naive and easily fooled people who think the one recruiting them has a great plan for the future and is willing to give up their lives for that plan.." Misore sighed and yawned as they were going to the Belview Hotel in Hollywood.

MidKnight
09-14-2014, 11:58 PM
"Our destination huh? Where are we going?" Ryo wondered as he watched him, then looks outside, he seen some many buildings that had a lot of different names, and different styles, "Well I guess some countries are easily fooled then others." He smiled, "I'm glad our country isn't like that." He looked around even more. "Interesting." He said as he saw more buildings.

ZiekwaltZier
09-15-2014, 12:07 AM
"We're headed to the Belview Hotel in Hollywood.. its where we'll be staying the next few days.." Misore looked over at Ryo and yawned resting his head on his shoulder. "Our country actually went to war with America a long time ago.. the American's bombed Nagasaki and Heijuku.. it put our nation at a real loss for many things.. it made our society collapse and many children were born with birth defects for a while because of it.. but now every thing is good between our two nations.." Misore closed his eyes and started to fall back to sleep, he still wasn't used to the time changes from America to Japan and back.

MidKnight
09-15-2014, 12:19 AM
Ryo placed his arms around Misore, as he took a nap on his shoulder, Ryo smiled and kissed his head, and looked out the window to admire the view a little longer. He could feel the car coming to a slow steady speed after a hour or so went by. He looked up to see a big building, he couldn't read English very well and looked at the driver, he was going to say something, but he keeps forgetting no one understands Japanese. He shakes Misores' shoulder gently, "Honey...we're here...I think?" He looked out the window.

ZiekwaltZier
09-15-2014, 12:24 AM
Misore woke up and rubbed his eyes looking out the window to see that they had stopped in front of the hotel and then pulled out his wallet and paid the taxi fair which came to four hundred dollars, and he tipped him an extra seventy five, then grabbed his bags and heade to the front of the hotel walking in. "Lets go check in Ryo.. We can sleep once we get up to the room.."

MidKnight
09-15-2014, 12:28 AM
Ryo rubbed his shoulder as he followed Misore inside and looked around in the lounge, it was bigger than he though it was going to be. "Wow!" He said in amazement. "When we get to the room, I wanna take a nice hot shower." He said, brushing his new hair cut, it was short, and was dyed with a lighter blue tips. "I feel kind of stink." He said, giving himself a small laugh. "And then I'll join you for some good sleep."

ZiekwaltZier
09-15-2014, 12:39 AM
"Alright I'll shower right after you then.." Misore walked over to the counter and spoke to the lady at the desk. "How much for the Master suite?..' Misore asked as she answered. "Its six thousand a night, but do you have enough to book it?" Misore reached into his wallet and pulled out a black credit card and handed it to the lady. "Book the two of us for four nights.. and have the door man bring our bags up to our room quickly.." The lady's eyes went wide. "Is this that credit card with no limit on it?! How did someone so young get one?! Are you rich?!" Misore placed his bag down at the front counter. "Just book the room and have the doorman bring our bags up.. my personal story is none of your business miss.." She nodded her head. "Y-yes sir.. I'm sorry I asked.. I'll book your room right now and have your bags sent up as well!" Misore turned back to Ryo. "Place your bags on the counter.. we're headed for the top floor.. the doorman will bring our bags to the room for us.."

MidKnight
09-15-2014, 12:44 AM
Ryo wondered what they were saying at first, why did she reacted so different and surprised when he represented the black card to her. A little curious of what just happened, he placed his bags on the counter, and saw a bellman grabbed the bags. Feeling a bit weird about what happened at the front desk and step inside the elevator, Ryo wrapped his arm on Misores' arm. "How much did it cost?" He asked, wondering what the price for a hotel such as this.

ZiekwaltZier
09-15-2014, 12:55 AM
"Well I got us the Master suite.. so its six a night.. I booked us for four nights.." Misore stated and looked at Ryo yawning slightly and kissed his cheek, they should have our bags in our room by the time we get up there.." Misore stated and pressed floor fifty-two which was the highest floor in the building and they started to ascend the floors slowly until they got to the top floor and then got out of the elevator the bellhop handing them their key after opening the door for the two of them and their bags were already in their room and Misore handed the bellhop a hundred dollar tip and walked into the room.

MidKnight
09-15-2014, 01:00 AM
Ryo walked around in the Master Suite, "It's like the size of our house." He said as he looked around in amazement. Then he looked to Misore, "For four nights?" He asked, with a smile, and wondered around in the suite, he looked in the Master bedroom, and saw the biggest bed he had ever seen. and looked around further more. "Wow." He said, he was astonished to know Misore could afford such luxury, and many more things. He grabbed his bag and went to the Master bed room and placed his bags on the ground. He looked for the bath room first and found it much more larger then their own. "Wow." He said again as he begun to strip down in front of Misore, and walked in the bath room, leaving the door open and turned on the shower to hot.

ZiekwaltZier
09-15-2014, 01:07 AM
Misore walked over to the bed and plopped down on it letting out a sigh and picked up the little chocolates from the pillows and ate them off of his and turned on the television it was showing a a concert from a few years ago of a woman singing on stage at a play, Misore turned the channel instantly and couldn't find anything good so just turned on some slow romantic Piano music and went out onto the balcony it was a bit nippy but aside from that it felt refreshing. "Its nearly the Anniversary.. This Christmas Eve.. I'll have to remember to buy a dozen roses.." Misore said to himself in a whisper on the balcony over looking the entire street.

MidKnight
09-15-2014, 01:11 AM
Ryo was in the shower, letting the water poured down on his head and slide down on his body, feeling a bit more relaxed, he thought of it over and over in his head about the room, but the price. "Six thousand a night huh?" He had his eyes closed, and then opened them back, "Six thousand?!" He got out of the shower, didn't bother getting a towel and walked out of the bathroom, he found Misore at the balcony and walked up to him, "Six thousand?!" He said, "We could have gone a cheaper place to save you money!" He said even more, standing there naked in front of Misore. Ryo felt the cool breeze, but it didn't bother him.

ZiekwaltZier
09-15-2014, 01:25 AM
"Six thousand a night isn't a big deal for me with the credit card I recieved over Valentine's day.. It has no limits as to how much can be put on or taken off of it.. So rest assured.. I still have more than enough.." Misore stated and turned toward Ryo. "Now get your nudity back in the room before you catch a cold." Misore looked Ryo's naked body up and down taking in the sight and walked past him into the room and headed toward the bathroom himself. "And close the balcony door after coming in It's going to get windy tonight.." Misore got into the shower and let it run down his body and his long hair which was down to his middle back now since he had let it grow out so much, it was such a beautiful platinum white so slick and shiny like silk and silver.

MidKnight
09-15-2014, 01:31 AM
Ryo sighs as Misore explained himself, "But black cards are rare, aren't they?" He asked he closed the balcony door and walked in to the bathroom with Misore. Before Ryo could grab a towel and wipe himself down, he looked at Misore as he water his silver, platinum hair, it shined like pebbles in a river. He smiled and got in the shower with him, he started by taking a bar soap and washed his back, "Still, at least take me to dinner before we go to bed." He said with a smile as he massaged his back with the bar of soap.

ZiekwaltZier
09-15-2014, 01:40 AM
"Alright.. since its our first night in Hollywood which would you prefer getting room service?.. Or a fancy restaurant? After all we didn't really eat that often today so I'm a bit hungry as well.." Misore stated and let out a soft relaxed sigh and looked up letting the water rush over his body. "Yeah black credit cards are rare.. only the richest in the world really have them.. or C.E.O's of a company.." Misore started to wash his long hair pulling it in front of him and running his fingers through it. "Tomorrow night I can show you even more of Hollywood after dinner and we get some sleep.." Misore stated still facing the faucet.

MidKnight
09-15-2014, 01:43 AM
Ryo finished washing his back and then helped washed his hair, "Sounds good to me with the room service, maybe you can translate more of the American movies for me." Ryo joked as he runs his fingers through Misores' hair. "How does their Chicken Teriyaki taste like here?" He asked wondering about it, he leans forward and kissed his back, "Hmmm smooth." He teased.

ZiekwaltZier
09-15-2014, 01:51 AM
"Their oriental food here isn't really that good it tastes kind of gross.. would you prefer some lobster boiled an seasoned with butter and salt? As well as vegetables sauted in garlic and pepper with butter?" Misore asked and turned back to him naked in the shower looking int his eyes, Misore's hair really had gotten quite long, which was strange for Japanese men though he wasn't your typical Japanese man. "Alright I'll translate more movies for you.."

MidKnight
09-15-2014, 01:55 AM
Ryo hugged Misore as the shower kept pouring out hot water, "Lobster sounds nice." He said and smiled as he placed his head on Misores' neck, and kisses his neck gently. "More romantic movies?" He asked as he looked back at him, looking at him in the eyes. "This is really nice Misore, even though its quite expensive." He smiled and kissed him.

ZiekwaltZier
09-15-2014, 02:07 AM
"Alright.. Lobster it is then.. and sure we can watch more romantic movies.. We might find something good on tonight.." Misore looked into Ryo's eyes and kissed him back and smiled softly and held him in the shower for a few minute before getting out and drying off and put on one of the bathrobes, then went and picked up the phone to order the food directly to the room and told them to charge it to the room as well as some cheese and vegetable trays for snacks later and then hung up the phone.

MidKnight
09-15-2014, 02:18 AM
Ryo dried his head off before walking out of the bathroom with a bath robe on. He heard Misore making the order and hanging up the phone. Ryo lays on the bed and turns the TV on and flips through the channels. Some were interesting, others were not. "Hmm, I wonder if..." He switched to order on demand and more movies popped up, including some old Japanese movies, but it looked like they were made here in America. "Hanzo the razor blade." He looked a little happy to see it on this channel. "Old, but it's always good."

ZiekwaltZier
09-15-2014, 02:24 AM
"Really?.. I've honestly never even heard of that movie.." Misore went and crawled into bed sitting down on the bed his hair down to the middle of his back still wet since it was so long and thick. "They said that the food would be done in about thirty minutes.. I also ordered us some cheese and vegetables for snacks later.. they have the best kind of cheese to snack on at rich hotels like this.." Misore grabbed his hair and bunched it up pulling it around to the front to rest on one of his shoulders and started to brush it so silky and smooth.

MidKnight
09-15-2014, 02:34 AM
Ryo clicked on the movie and it started playing. He sat there watching from the beginning. "Crackers and cheese?" He said, "Did you order wine with that?" He joked, he scooted over to Misore and took a brush as well, helping Misore brush his hair, "Wow, your hair grows quick." He smiled as he brushed along with him, "I should have kept mine." He smirked, "And we can challenge each other of who's hair is longer."

ZiekwaltZier
09-15-2014, 02:42 AM
"Actually I was going to but we still have a while until we turn 21 so they wouldn't have let us have it I don't think.. no matter how much I would have paid for it.. besides I don't think you could have handled it.. and last time I'd had wine I got really flirtatious and almost ended up sleeping with three girls at one time." Misore chuckled slightly and smiled trying to forget cristmas eve was coming up soon. "So.. This Movie.. What's it about?"

MidKnight
09-15-2014, 02:47 AM
"Honzo the Razor blade, they several movies of this guy, he works with the Japans' police force, though it was in the old days when we carried only just katanas'. Though they proved efficient enough, he hunts down any criminals and reveal the evil of Ministers and such, plus he has a huge sword himself, and usually gets the morning wood and buns a hay stack." He pinches Misore on the side, "Like you." He smirked, and hugged him from behind. "Plus it's funny as well."

ZiekwaltZier
09-15-2014, 03:01 AM
"Which part is like me? The morning wood and bunning a hay stack or the part of working with the police?" Misore smirked and chuckled teasing Ryo and winked at him. "Sounds like a pretty interesting series.. when did it first come out and which movie is this one?" Misore heard a knock at the door and got up to get it, it was room service with thee food finally as well as the snacks, they left it and then left the room. "Foods here, wanna eat it on the bed? We could get the bed messy if you want but I'll have to pay for cleaning and stuff." Misore chuckled and looked at Ryo grabbing one of the cheese cubes on a toothpick and ate it.

MidKnight
09-15-2014, 03:08 AM
Ryo looked at the food and it smelled pretty good. "So the lobster is the only good thing to eat around here?" He asked and smiled, he picked up a cheese cube and ate it as well. He looked around noticed the table, "Best if we ate on the table, I know it's a luxury building, but best keep it civil." He as he took a plate and went to the table and set his plate down, "Plus I don't wanna sleep in grease." He smiled.

ZiekwaltZier
09-15-2014, 03:18 AM
"Well the lobster isn't the very best.. just pretty delicious there are many delicious meals here though the lobster is the most expensive at this hotel its also their specialty." Misore grabbed his plate and went to sit down with Ryo and popped open its shell pouring butter inside and holding the shell shut for a few moments to let it melt inside. "Your right I wouldn't want to sleep in grease either."

MidKnight
09-15-2014, 03:45 AM
Ryo pulled the shells of the lobster he had as well and poured butter on it, taking a bite out of it, he could taste of how the Americans tried to cook lobster, but it lacked a certain...precision. He munched on the piece of the lobster and continue to eat some of it. Ryo laughed, "If we did, then we had to take another together." He held a piece of a lobster and moved it towards Misores' mouth.

ZiekwaltZier
09-15-2014, 03:54 AM
Misore took a bite from the lobster and smiled. "And that's a problem how exactly? I don't see any issue in both of us getting naked and getting in the shower again together." Misore chuckled and ate some of his sauted vegetables and drank some water gazing into Ryo's eyes still wearing his bathrobe smiling softly. "We are married now so there isn't any issue in getting into the shower together.. though I wonder what your parents would think if they knew we shower together.." Misore bit his bottom lip teasing Ryo again. "I quite like seeing you naked Ryo~ Its very refreshing."

MidKnight
09-15-2014, 04:00 AM
Ryo gives a small laugh, "My mother would probably have a heart attack and my father would put us in a different cells at the police department." He smiled and looked at Misore as he too was still in the bath robes as well, "I like seeing you naked...and wet." He ate another piece of the lobster as well the cheese and vegetables. "This is....pretty good, but not as good as Japan." He smiled, "Speaking of Christmas, I should buy everyone gifts from here." He smiled and looked at Misore, "What do you think?"

ZiekwaltZier
09-15-2014, 04:14 AM
"Y-yeah.. that sounds nice.. I'm sure everyone will like gifts from America.." Misore smiled though it seemed like a bit of a sad smile as Ryo reminded him that Soon was christmas and even sooner it was going to be Christmas Eve. "What kind of gifts would you like to get them?.." Misore had seemed to lose his appetite a little bit when he remembered and finished his lobster and only ate half of his vegetables. "I can help you get them gifts if you'd like.." Misore looked up at Ryo and had a look of pain in his eyes, like he was slowly dieing inside and ready to burst into tears at any moment.

MidKnight
09-15-2014, 04:31 AM
Ryo stopped and looked at Misore, he saw the pain in his eyes. "Oh...I'm so sorry." He dropped his fork and hugged Misore, holding him tight and close. "I didn't mean..." He smothered his face in his neck, his lips touching his neck and started kissing, "I won't ask of you for anything." Ryo had a few tears burst out himself.

ZiekwaltZier
09-15-2014, 04:40 AM
"No no its alright Ryo I'm fine I promise.." Misore hugged him as tears seemed to stream down silently. "Damn it.. your crying made me start to cry.. you see what you did you started a chain reaction.." Misore chuckled slightly trying to cover up his pain of the days to come soon as he still cried burying his face into Ryo's shoulder. "But really I want to help find gifts for your family.."

MidKnight
09-15-2014, 04:42 AM
Ryo stroked Misores' long hair and then looked at him, "We'll worry about that later." He said with a smile, "Well stop crying so I can stop crying." Ryo smiled as he wiped away his tears. He grabbed Misores' hand and lead him to the bed room, he untied his own bath robe and laid on the bed, as the movie 'Hanso the Rasor blade.' kept playing, "I forgot this was playing." Ryo smiled as he laid on his side.

ZiekwaltZier
09-15-2014, 04:51 AM
"I forgot it was to but my mind was still processing it from the noise in the background from it.." Misore sniffled as he forced his tears to stop and followed Ryo back to the bed and took his own bathrobe off and laid in the bed rolling around. "Ahhh.. I just love how silk feels against the naked flesh.. we should get silk sheets for the bed at home.." Misore rubbed his eyes and yawned brushing his long hair out the way of his face. "So what was it you wanted to talk about then if we aren't going to talk about the gifts?.. You know.. we've almost graduated.. have you decided what college you want to attend yet?.."

MidKnight
09-15-2014, 04:58 AM
Ryo snuggled close to Misore, he could feel his warm legs, as they intertwined together, and his moved his hand towards, holding them together. "Since we're married...how about we go to the same college together?" Ryo smiled, "We can pretty much dominate that school together." Ryo smiled and laughed, the silk sheets made his skin feel welcome at home. Which made him snuggle more closely to Misore. "There are still things in my mind of where I do want to go, but only if you go love." He smiled and looked at Misore, caressed the side of his face and played with his long silver hair.

ZiekwaltZier
09-15-2014, 05:11 AM
"I'll go wherever you go my love.. after all i'm sure any school you go to will have something I'm interested in.. because you'll be there after all." Misore smiled and snuggled into Ryo and rubbed his leg against Ryo's. "Your skin is so smooth and lovely.. I just can't get enough of the feeling of both your skin and the silk sheets.." Misore kissed Ryo on the lips and closed his eyes turning off the television. "That's just a distraction for our snuggling now.."

MidKnight
09-15-2014, 05:23 AM
Ryo smiled as he turned the TV off and he moved closer to him. "Any school huh?" Ryo whispers, "I would love that." He leans in closer and kisses Misore on the lips, "I love your skin!" He said back and put a arm around Misore caressing his back, softly scratching his back too. He frenched kissed him, moaning slightly.

ZiekwaltZier
09-15-2014, 05:35 AM
Misore raised his leg up a bit to touch his groin. "I really like your skin~" Misore chuckled kissing him back and closed his eyes reaching down and placed his hand on his butt. "So smooth and soft.. I love you Ryo.. I wonder what your family would think if they found out we were married.."

MidKnight
09-15-2014, 06:15 AM
Ryo chuckled as he felt Misores' touched his rear. Kissing his lips and touching tongues, Ryo moved on top of him, sheets revealed half of his skin, "I love you....Misore Hataka." And kissed him and moaned, "They'll probably be wondering why they wasn't invited." Ryo smiled and kissed again.

The night was long for both Ryo and Misore as they 'slept' together alone.

Ryo was still sleeping when the sun shined through the shades, he had arm wrapped around Misore, his face on his back side. Sleeping silently.

ZiekwaltZier
09-15-2014, 06:31 AM
Misore was still asleep as well as the sun started to shine in through the window then he woke up and yawned slipping out of bed carefully to make sure he did not disturb Ryo's sleep and headed for the bathroom to take a shower after his morning urination, three more days he thought, just three more, as he was standing under the running water in the shower, the water rushing over his head with his eyes closed.

MidKnight
09-15-2014, 06:50 AM
Ryo woke shortly after Misore had did. He got up and looked around and heard the shower going on. He got out of the bed and wondered in the bathroom, he found Misore standing inside the shower. He gets inside and wrapped his arms around him. "You scared me for a second." He smiled.

ZiekwaltZier
09-15-2014, 07:07 AM
Misore was standing there with his head down and eyes closed with the water running over his head and his arms against the wall. "Really?.. How did I scare you Ryo?.. I decided to take a shower to wake myself up a bit better.."

MidKnight
09-15-2014, 07:15 AM
"Waking up by myself? I'm not use to that anymore." He smiled and kissed his shoulder, "Want something to eat?" He asked, "We could order room service and get something?"

ZiekwaltZier
09-15-2014, 07:52 AM
"I'm not all that hungry today.. but if your hungry you can get room service my love. Just have them charge it to the room." Misore lifted his head with his eyes still closed as the water ran over his face and let out a moan of satisfaction.

MidKnight
09-15-2014, 08:00 AM
Ryo washes his head quickly before getting out. He slapped Misores' rear and walked out of the bathroom with another bathroom and dried his head. He walked to the living room area and picked up the phone, and looked at the menu. He found something he liked, and dailed the room service. When somebody answered, he started speaking in Japanese. The person on the other line, "Whoa! Whoa! Hang on!"

Ryo didn't understood. Then he heard someone picked up the phone and replied back in Japanese. "Hello? Room service." Ryo smiled, "Oh hello, good morning, I did not expect another Japanese voice, um I like to order your...French toast with....eggs and bacon and a fruit salad as well please?....yes...thank you." Ryo wondered who that was.

ZiekwaltZier
09-15-2014, 08:08 AM
Misore looked down again and let out a sigh with his eyes still closed. "I just want this holiday to be over soon.." Misore said quietly to himself and then got out of the shower drying his hair still naked as he walked to the room and stood in the middle naked dripping water all over the floor and carpet.

MidKnight
09-15-2014, 08:15 AM
Ryo walked over to Misore and hands him a bathrobe, "I ordered some...french toast, eggs, bacon and a fruit salad." Ryo smiled and opened one of the blind folds, the sun nearly blinded him.

"I'm surprised one of the employees here speaks Japanese." Ryo said as he looked at Misore.

ZiekwaltZier
09-15-2014, 08:24 AM
"They have to have people of all kinds here in Hollywood because of celebrities.. even celebrities are oriental and usually stay here.. so its no surprise they'd have a japanese speaking person at this hotel as well.." Misore put the bathrobe on after Ryo had handed it to him and plopped down on the bed with his feet on the floor at the end of the bed.

MidKnight
09-15-2014, 08:32 AM
"Yeah, but...this voice sounded a bit familiar." He sighs and kneels down in front of Misore and grabs his foot and massage his toea then his whole foot. "He sounded like the guy we met back in Japan."

ZiekwaltZier
09-15-2014, 08:40 AM
"The guy we met back in Japan?.." Misore tried to recall but was drawing a blank. "What guy back in Japan?.. You met another guy back in japan?.." Misore sat up and started to shiver he was feeling a bit cold and sneezed softly almost like a high pitch sneeze and blushed as room service came to the door.

MidKnight
09-15-2014, 08:48 AM
Ryo got up and checked the door, "We both met him." He said as he answered the door and saw who was standing there.

Trevor spoke in Japanese, "Good morning!" He gives a slight bow and pushes the cart inside. "Its always nice to see a familiar face." He smiled and stood there shaking Ryos' hand, "Oh...um..Trevor!" Ryo smiled, Trevor does a hand gun sign, "John Wayne!" He smiled and laughs.

"Your Japanese got better..." Ryo said, as he checked the food. "Well that's because I listened to an entire track tape of how to speak Japanese." He smiled again. "Oh, morning Mr. Hataka, I trust that your first night went well?" He asked.

ZiekwaltZier
09-15-2014, 08:59 AM
"Yes thanks Trevor its nice seeing you again. We were just speaking about you, my husband said that the voice on the phone sounded familiar I wasn't expecting to meet you here.. So I take it this is what you meant by business trip? You got a job here at the Belview Hotel?" Misore smiled and got up to walk into the bathroom and get dressed properly before he caught a cold then came back out. "I remember who he is now love I was drawing a complete blank as to who you were talking about but now I remember." MIsore chuckled acting like his normal self now.

MidKnight
09-15-2014, 09:08 AM
Ryo smiled and kisses Misore, though felt a bit embarrassed about doing it in front of Trevor. "I would never cheat on you." Then tugs his arm.

Trevor's smiles and gives a small laugh, "Actually I'm the General Manager here at the Belview Hotel, and we were trying to expand our business global wide." He taps on the cart, "Well I just wanted to come by and check to see how you are all doing and also as a gratitude of selecting a fine business, all room service calls are on the house." He smiled and gives a slight bow, "If there is anything else you need, please don't hesitate to give me a call." Ryo smiles and nods and bows back. With Trevor leaving the room, Ryo picked some of the fruit salad and hand feeds a piece of fruit to Misore.

ZiekwaltZier
09-15-2014, 09:17 AM
"I know you wouldn't cheat on me.. because then I'd have to spank you." Misore smiled and chuckled then ate the fruit even though he wasn't very hungry and went to sit back down on the bed again. "So what do you want to do today Ryo?" Misore looked at him and flopped onto his back and looked up at him.

MidKnight
09-15-2014, 09:33 AM
"How about...." Ryo gets on top of him,"You give me a tour of the place?" He smiled and looked outside, "I'm interested in knowing the area." He smiled.

ZiekwaltZier
09-15-2014, 10:22 AM
"Alright sounds like a fun idea I'll take you on a tour of Hollywood." Misore said smiling and leaned up to kkiss Ryo on the lips. "So where would you like to go first?"

MidKnight
09-15-2014, 12:58 PM
Ryo leans down and kisses Misore on the lips and then on the neck, "Surprise me." He says softly, as he kissed his neck several times, slightly moaning, then looks at him.

"Actually I got a idea, do you think Trevor has someone who can guide us around?" He smiled, "A tour guide!" He said.

ZiekwaltZier
09-15-2014, 02:06 PM
"Um.. yeah I think we might be able to get him to give us a tour.. I mean he did say to ask him for anything if we needed it." Misore smiled and kissed Ryo softly and got up off of him and went to the phone to dial down to the front to ask if he could speak with Trevor.

MidKnight
09-15-2014, 02:15 PM
"Hello Mr. Hataka, how are you and how can I help you?"

Ryo smiles as he walks over to the cart and takes a couple bites from the fruit salad, it was good. Though and went to the bathroom to get dressed. He puts on a black slack pants, a long sleeve white shirt, and black shoes.

ZiekwaltZier
09-15-2014, 02:22 PM
"Hey Trevor we were wondering if you had someone who could give us a tour of hollywood.. I mean I've lived here before with my parents but Ryo has never been here and he was wanting to go sight seeing but I'm not very good at explaining some things.." Misore stated over the phone and chuckled slightly letting out a soft silent yawn.

MidKnight
09-15-2014, 02:28 PM
"Well of course Mr. Hataka, but my regular driver isn't in today, but I can gladly give you and your husband a tour today."

Ryo takes a few more bites from the fruit salad. And walked up behind Misore, hugging him, placing his head on Misores' back shoulder.

ZiekwaltZier
09-15-2014, 03:34 PM
"Alright Trevor thank you." Misore turned his head towards Ryo. "He said that he could give us a tour of Hollywood." Misore turned back to the phone. "What time would be best for you?"

MidKnight
09-15-2014, 09:16 PM
Ryo stood there, holding Misore in his arms, he sniffed his hair a couple of times, and licked his ear. "Soon I suppose?" He looked around, "Yeah, soon, in about thirty minutes?" Ryo looked at Misore.

"Also Mr. Hataka, we have several vehicles of your choosing, we have a Mercedes Benz, a four door sedan, and a four door Audi. Which one would you like sir?"

ZiekwaltZier
09-16-2014, 11:19 PM
"I've never seen an Audi.. Perhaps that one.. I'd like to see what it looks like and it sounds like it is a nice ride as well.. Very well we shall head down to the front in about thirty minutes to wait for you." Misore stated and hung up turning around and pushed Ryo down onto the bed and crawled up on top of him pinning his arms down. "You almost made me make a weird sound on the phone." Misore chuckled and kissed him softly grinning down at him.

MidKnight
09-16-2014, 11:27 PM
Ryo smiled and kissed him back, he managed to slip through his grip and flipped him over and getting on top of him, his hand slides down from his arm to his leg and roughly slides on Misores' rear, kissing him as he laid on top. "I can't help it...you know that."

ZiekwaltZier
09-16-2014, 11:54 PM
Misore chuckled and bit his bottom lip. "Oh yeah and why exactly is that? Why can't you handle it?" Misore turned his head to look around at Ryo and licked his lips. "You know we only have thirty minutes to get down there.. I'm not quick so it would take longer than that if we were to do anything 'Fun' right now." Misore chuckled and winked up at Ryo teasingly.

MidKnight
09-17-2014, 12:35 AM
"I do it because I love you." He says while kissing his neck, and while kissing his neck, he pinned his arms down and sticked his tongue in his ear.

ZiekwaltZier
09-17-2014, 12:44 AM
"Oh really now? And whydo you love me so much?" Misore chuckled joking with him. "You know that feels really strange to have your tongue in my ear.. I've never had someone stick their tongue in my ear before." Misore chuckled and bit his bottom lip feeling a bit ticklish.

MidKnight
09-17-2014, 12:53 AM
Ryo stocked his tongue and nimble on his ear. "You know why I love you." He whispered in his ear as pinches his side."It feels don't it?" He said as he kissed Misore on the lips. "Want to dress stylish today? Or should we go casual?"

ZiekwaltZier
09-17-2014, 01:06 AM
"Lets dress stylish for the tour around the city. I've got an outfit perfect for being flashy around here." Misore chuckled and pushed him up and bit his bottom lip teasingly then went to get dressed putting on white skinny jeans with black leather pump boots and a brand name shirt that clings tightly to his figure as well as a carmel coffee colored jacket as well as brand name sunglasses, then went into the bathroom after grabbing his makeup and put on blueberry lipstick and azure blue nail polish. "Alright I'm all ready now~"

MidKnight
09-17-2014, 01:17 AM
Ryo walked in the bathroom after Misore got dressed, he switched his clothing to black skinny jeans, white sneakers with company design, white rolled up sleeve shirt, black leather wrist bands, black vest, midnight blue stick and nail polish. He also placed his lower lip piercing he finally got as well. "I'm ready." He said as he tugged on Misores'

ZiekwaltZier
09-17-2014, 01:32 AM
"I don't know but I think we might just be the youngest most stylish gay married men in all of Hollywood." Misore chuckled and pecked Ryo on the cheek leaving some blue lip marks on his cheek from his lipstick. "Alright lets go down to the front and wait for Trevor to bring the Audi." Misore smiled and started to walk down to the front of the building.

MidKnight
09-17-2014, 01:46 AM
Trevor waited at the front next to a black four door Audi. He stood there with a smile on his face."Hello, Mr. Hataka, Mr. Takashi." He opened the back passenger door for Ryo and Misore.

Ryo smiled and held Misores' arm. "This awesome love." He Nuzzled his nose on Misores' neck. And got in the car.

ZiekwaltZier
09-17-2014, 01:55 AM
Misore stepped into the vehicle with Ryo. "This is a very nice vehicle.. What sort of milage does it get?" Misore asked curiously and nuzzled into Ryo's neck sweetly making sure not to smear his makeup as he did and looked forward out the window.

MidKnight
09-17-2014, 02:19 AM
Trevor hops in the driver side after he closed the passenger door. He grips the steering wheel. "My driver would know that and yet I do not."

Ryo looks around in the vehicle and hears the engine hum. "Sounds like thirty to forty miles per gallon with a four cylinder." He smiled and held Misores' "Leather interior design, and by the looks of it...automatic head lights."

Trevor blinked a couple times, "And we only pay four hundred dollars a month."

ZiekwaltZier
09-17-2014, 02:25 AM
"Wow love I didn't know you knew about cars.. Do you know how to work on them too?.." Misore chuckled teasing him slightly and kissed his cheek sweetly once more and cuddled up to him. "I might have to take you with me whenever I decide to buy a car."

MidKnight
09-17-2014, 02:30 AM
"My dad teaches me about american vehicles every now and then, sometimes even american muscle cars as well." He smiled and kissed Misore, mixing up his lipstick with his. "We could that, although the style is up to you." He placed his head on Misores' head.

Trevor smiled, "Alrighty, let's get this show on the road." He said as he pulled away from Belview Hotel and straight to Holly wood.

ZiekwaltZier
09-17-2014, 02:39 AM
"You know.. I'm surprised people don't react to our show of affections for one another love.. I wonder why?" Misore nuzzled into Ryo's neck smiling sweetly and sighed contently. "You mixed our lipsticks love." Misore chuckled softly.

MidKnight
09-17-2014, 02:49 AM
Ryo looked in his pocket, and remembered he packed some accerories with him. He gives him a napkin and his lipstick color, "I'm sorry." He said.

Trevor looked in the mirror, "Half of the united states is agasint homosexuality, but my job acquires to treat everyone the same as how I treat my staff." He smiled again, "Then again one of the football teams has a gay player as well, so the respect came out of that greatly."

ZiekwaltZier
09-17-2014, 03:16 AM
"I see. well I'm glad we aren't looked down upon by at least some." Misore stated and took the napkin that Ryo handed him and dabbed off Ryo's lipstick from his own. "Maybe once we get back we can cuddle and watch another movie love.. I mean.. if you'd like.. or would you like to go buy gifts for your family before then?" Misore asked sweetly and looked into Ryo's eyes.

MidKnight
09-17-2014, 03:38 AM
Ryo placed his forehead on Misores' looking at him in the eyes. "We got time." He smiled and nozzled his nose with his.

"If your looking for gifts for your family, I do recommend area of such variety." He looked in the mirror, "Would you like me to take you there?" He asked.

Ryo smiles, "Two to one." He sighs as he hugged Misore, "Alright, let's go."

ZiekwaltZier
09-17-2014, 03:58 AM
"Majority vote wins love." Misore chuckled and kissed Ryo's nose smirking sweetly. "What sort of gifts were you planning on getting your family? I should get them something to shouldn't I?" Misore let out a soft sigh and closed his eyes relaxing. "Trevor could you turn on the air its a bit hot in here.." Misore rubbed his cheeks feeling really warm, even though it was already a bit cool, his breathing becoming a bit heavy slowly.

MidKnight
09-17-2014, 04:06 AM
Trevor had a look on his face, "Sure thing." He said as he turned on the ac.

Ryo smiled and looked at Misore. "Hmmm I was thinking of a jacket for mother, and I guess..." he sighs, "I don't know what to get for father....maybe a watch?" He looked at Misore, "You already know what my sister wants." He smiled, "Always something cute."

ZiekwaltZier
09-17-2014, 04:17 AM
"Well.. we could always buy your father a new SG550 for christmas.. who knows he might like it.. though we'd have to mail it, we couldn't bring it back over to Japan obviously." Misore chuckled and wiped some sweat off his forehead feeling warm still. "Thanks Trevor I know its winter out but it was still feeling a bit hot in here." Misore leaned his head against Ryo's and smiled at him, his face really was warm and his breathing continued to be a bit heavy.

MidKnight
09-17-2014, 04:24 AM
Ryo placed his hand on Misores' forehead, "You okay?" He asked as he hugged Misore close to him. Kissing his forehead, leaving a bit of lipstick on his forehead. He quickly rubs it off.

"Oh by the way, happy holidays." He smiled. "Its not a problem sir, weather here changes so often."

ZiekwaltZier
09-17-2014, 04:32 AM
"Yeah your right the weather does change here often.. I forgot how much it changes in the past year of being gone.." Misore stated and smiled down at Ryo. "Yeah I'm fine love.. just a little warm." He said but in all honesty he was getting a fever. "I'll be fine.." Misore closed his eyes when he said happy holidays. "Y-yeah happy holidays to you as well.." Misore kept his eyes closed when he said this to keep them from seeing the agony in his eyes when he heard him say these words to him and when he said them himself.

MidKnight
09-17-2014, 04:45 AM
"Miso....sweetie, you're burning up." He said as he placed Misore on his lap, stroking his hair, putting the end of his sleeve to help Misore cool, "Should we go to the hospital?" He placed his hand on his shoulder, "Let's go to the hospital." He looked at Trevor. Who nodded his heah in agreement.

ZiekwaltZier
09-17-2014, 04:50 AM
"I'm fine its just a little fever.. Don't let my fever ruin your first visit to America love.." Misore nuzzled into Ryo's hand softly. "It was probably just when I went out on the balcony the other night after my shower in my bathrobe after you fell asleep watching the movie with me.." Misore sighed softly. "Your over reacting love.. its not that serious.."

MidKnight
09-17-2014, 05:03 AM
Ryo smiled soflty and looked at Misore, "Are you sure?" He sighs and kissed Misore on the lips, "Okay love." He looked at Trevor, "Okay Trevor, can you take us to the best shops?" He asked, Trevor nodded, "Yes I can." And drove to a mall after a 20 minute drive and pulled up a large mall.

ZiekwaltZier
09-17-2014, 05:25 AM
"Yes I'm positive love.. lets go get gifts." Misore smiled and looked up at Ryo and closed his eyes for a short nap breathing slightly heavy waiting for to get to the shopping area.

MidKnight
09-17-2014, 05:33 AM
Ryo looked at the building if the mall, "What is place?" He asked Trevor, "Shopping mall, filled with tons of different stores as well as pets, arcade and other sorts." Trevor replies.

He gives a small poke to Misores' cheek, "Love...we're here." He say as he whispered in his ear.

ZiekwaltZier
09-17-2014, 05:46 AM
Misore opened his eyes and sat up yawning softly and rubbed his eyes, "Alright lets go get those gifts.." Misore said in a soft tone and opened the door getting out and waiting for Ryo. "Who's gift should we look for first?" Misore smiled at Ryo sweetly.

MidKnight
09-17-2014, 05:49 AM
Ryo grabbed Misores' hand and followed him inside the mall, "Motgera' should be that difficult, we can get a few things for her." He said as he looked around. "Wow..." he says softly.

ZiekwaltZier
09-17-2014, 05:55 AM
"Alright then lets start looking." Misore said sniffling trying to breath through his nose but it was hopeless his nose was all stuffed up, and Misore yawned softly resting his head on Ryo's shoulder walking with him smiling softly breathing a little heavy while he walked because of his fever, the cool air feeling pleasant against his hot face.

MidKnight
09-17-2014, 06:03 AM
Ryo grabbed a tissue that was in his pocket and placed it on Misores' nose. "Blow." He said.

ZiekwaltZier
09-17-2014, 06:09 AM
Misore attempted to blow but nothing came out his nose was really stopped up. "It won't come out." Misore said, even though his nose was stuffy his voice didn't sound any different. "Lets get those gifts though, I wanna get them something too."

MidKnight
09-17-2014, 06:50 AM
Ryo snuggled his nose with the napkin. And rubs his back. "Here keep it on hand, okay? He smiled and looked at one store, he tried to say in English. Jay....cee...pen...knee."

ZiekwaltZier
09-17-2014, 08:53 AM
"Thats a brand name clothing store love.." Misore stated and nuzzled into Ryo's neck yawning and coughed slightly after he let out all of his breath.

MidKnight
09-17-2014, 08:58 AM
Ryo placed a arm around Misore and looked at him, "How about we go back to the hotel?" He asked, "Run a nice hot bath for you?" Ryo was getting worried, it looked like Misore was getting more sick by the minute. "Hey, wanna know why I love you so much?" Ryo asked as he took his hand and held it.

ZiekwaltZier
09-17-2014, 09:01 AM
"Sure love.. I'm sorry I'm ruining your christmas trip to America.. and why do you love me so much?" Misore said softly coughing a bit more, he was coming down sick and on top of it tomorrow was Christmas Eve.. a day he did not wish to come.

MidKnight
09-17-2014, 09:18 AM
Ryo smiled as he walked out with Misore to the car, helping him standing up. "I love you so much because of your personality, your charming good looks." He placed his head against Misores' "And you have a good heart, which I love so much, plus your stubborn." He smiled and kissed Misore on the cheek, "Don't worry about the trip, its you I'm more worried about."

Trevor was waiting by the car she the two arrived back, "Done so soon?" He asked.

"Misore is a little sick, so we're heading back to the hotel." Ryo said as he approached to the door. Trevor opened it for him.

"I'm so sorry, once we're back at the hotel, I'll bring some aspirin and cough medicine to your room."

Ryo smiled, "Thank you Trevor, that's so generous, also if you can...bring some soup as well?" Ryo asked.

"I'll be sure it'll cure his fever sir." Trevor assured him. And drove back to the hotel.

ZiekwaltZier
09-17-2014, 09:39 AM
Misore got into the car and fell asleep right away in Ryo's lap, even though it wasn't that long of a drive it felt like he had been sleeping forever and he was utterly tired, but he had to visit his parents tomorrow.. and to bring them.. flowers as well, he wasn't wanting to but he figured he should let Ryo visit his parents and let him know everything.

MidKnight
09-17-2014, 09:48 AM
Ryo was strong enough to carry Misore back to their room when arrived back. It felt longer when he was in the elevator. He hummed a song as he waited. When they arrived back to the room,

ZiekwaltZier
09-17-2014, 09:54 AM
Misore laid on the bed covered in sweat with his eyes shut silently as he breathed slightly heavy starting to fall back to sleep again, though he was dead set on visiting his parents tomorrow since it had been a year and he wanted Ryo to know the truth about him, the entire truth.

MidKnight
09-17-2014, 10:04 AM
Ryo stripped Misore naked and placed the blankets on him and laid next to him. He kissed his cheek and massaged his back for a bit. He wrapped his arm around him, his chest on his chest, keeping him warm. Falling asleep silently.

ZiekwaltZier
09-17-2014, 10:12 AM
Misore was in a deep sleep, though he was covered in sweat he was covered in a cold sweat breathing hard with a stuffy nose and panting slightly trying to breath but having difficulty.

MidKnight
09-17-2014, 10:19 AM
Ryo woke up and looked at Misore. He got up and grabbed a hot cloth and placed it on his forehead, wiping away the sweat from his body as well. He remembered Trevor gave him aspirin, he found the bottle on the night stand. Filling up a cup of cold water and walked back to Misore, quietly waking him up and placed the aspirin in his mouth and tells him to drink the water. Placing back to sleep, and hummed a song, laying back next to him.

ZiekwaltZier
09-17-2014, 10:32 AM
MIsore woke up groggily and took it then plopped back down falling back to sleep very quickly not even realizing it was the morning of Christmas Eve already.

MidKnight
09-17-2014, 10:42 AM
After a long night with Misore struggling with his fever. Ryo woke up before he did, going to the bathroom and jumped in the hot shower, letting the hot water pour down on the back of his neck and through his hair. He wondered if Misore was going to be alright.

ZiekwaltZier
09-17-2014, 11:09 AM
Misore finally woke up, he was feeling drained and tired but he was fine even though he was still sick, he got up and wobbled his way to the bathroom and got in with Ryo. "Hey Ryo.. Lets go see my parents later today.. Its christmas Eve.. and I promised them I would come to see them every Christmas Eve.. we need to bring them flowers though.. for my mother hydrangea's and for my father sunflowers.."

MidKnight
09-17-2014, 11:12 AM
"Okay sounds good, we'll see if Trevor's driver is in today and he can take us there." He hugged Misore and kissed his forehead, holding him in the shower,"iI'm excited to see your parents, should we dress casually today?"

ZiekwaltZier
09-17-2014, 11:18 AM
"No.. lets just request a vehicle.. I'll drive us there myself.. and.. yeah casual will be just fine.." Misore said in a low calm voice leaning on Ryo from behind with his arm over his shoulder and his head resting on his other shoulder.

MidKnight
09-17-2014, 11:25 AM
Ryo grabbed a bottle of shampoo and poured some of it in Misores' hair, helping him wash it off and getting the rest of his hair clean. He kissed his lips soflty as he got out and walked out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his lower waist, he got on the phone and called the front desk, requesting to speak to Trevor.

"Good Mr. Takashi, how are you?"

"Good morning...um this going to sound weird, but we wondered if we can rent a car for own personal use for today?"

"Sure thing, although the only vehicles I have left is a Camaro, it's practically brand new, and the Audi from yesterday."

"Miso! Audi or a Camaro?" He asked.

ZiekwaltZier
09-17-2014, 11:31 AM
"Either one will do just fine.. they'll get us to our destination.." Misore stated as he ran his fingers through his hair with his eyes closed and thinking. 'Will he dislike me after this?.. Will he think I'm a liar?.. Will.. Will Ryo want to get divorced after this?..' These questions hounded Misore as he came to tears in the shower and stayed there until they were gone and then got out looking as though he never cried and dried off going out to the room getting dressed casually.

MidKnight
09-17-2014, 11:38 AM
Ryo smiled and told Trevor they'll take the Camaro. He hanged the phone and went to get dressed. Wearing a black long sleeve shirt, blue jeans and black shoes. "Hey babe, you ready?" He asked.

ZiekwaltZier
09-17-2014, 11:55 AM
"Yeah.. Lets go buy those flowers.." Misore stated and coughed slightly and grabbed his coat walking down to the front getting into the driver's side of the Camero and drove to the nearest flower shop to buy some Hydrangea's and sunflowers.

MidKnight
09-17-2014, 11:59 AM
Ryo had his coat and watched him drive and got the flowers at a flower shop. It felt like hours before he realized he noticed he was pulling up to a house. "Is this your parents' place?" He asked.

ZiekwaltZier
09-17-2014, 12:04 PM
"No.. I'm just here to ask someone something.." Misore went up to the door and asked the person what he needed to and then nodded once he got his answer and headed back to the car and started to drive away it wasn't until fifteen minutes later he arrived at a high security looking cemetary and then he got out with the flowers. "You coming Ryo love?.." Misore parked the car and turned it off standing in front of the gate where no one was but a box and what looked like some sort of scanner.

MidKnight
09-17-2014, 12:07 PM
Ryo looked around, "Yeah." He said and followed Miaore to the gate with a box, he looked at Misore, wondering what kind of secret this is.

ZiekwaltZier
09-17-2014, 12:23 PM
Misore placed his face near the scanner and it scanned his retna then spoke. "Mr. Misore Hanaba.. authorization granted, please proceed in.." The gates then opened and Misore silently walked through them and looked around taking in a deep breath and then let it out in a sigh and then walked down rows and rows of graves finally stopping at two and placed the Hydrangea flowers in one of the vases and the sunflowers in the others. "I'm home.. Mother.. Father.. Its been a year since I last saw you.. I'm sorry I don't visit you often.." Misore crouched down as tears began to well up in his eyes and he started to cry silently his hair covering his face and coughed a bit.

MidKnight
09-17-2014, 12:29 PM
Ryo followed as he looked around and noticed the grave marks, wondering what this was about, he saw Misore approached a couple of marked sights, when places the flowers in the vases, and said what he needed to say. Ryo was breathing slightly heavy and took a step back. Looking at the ground, then to Misore, he could sew a tear drop on the ground, he slowly walked up behind and placed his hand on his shoulder. Kneeling down next to him in silence.

ZiekwaltZier
09-17-2014, 12:37 PM
"It's time I cam clean to you Ryo.. My names not really Misore Hataka.. Its Misore Hanada.. My mother was a famous actress.. and my father was the C.E.O of his own company that he built from the ground up himself.. Its true they never had time for me because of work.. but the rest I said about myself was a lie.. I didn't move back to Japan to attend school there.. I went back to escape the pain.. the pain of losing my parents one year ago.. on this very day.. Christmas Eve.. While I was at home with a fever.. they were called.. I was in a serious condition and nearly died from a fever of a hundred and five.. they my father rushed over to pick my mother up from a shower she had just finished that night and then they were going to come home to take care of me.. my father drove as fast as he could to get home to me with my mother.. on the way home.. they got into a car accident and ran into another car.. they both died instantly on impact.. they died because they were coming home to me.. I murdered them.."

MidKnight
09-17-2014, 12:43 PM
Ryo looked at Misore as he explained himself, he told him his real name and what was done. He sat there quietly, and looked at the grave sites. He had his eyes closed, and slowly let's go of Misore, "Is there...anymore lies?" He asked.

ZiekwaltZier
09-17-2014, 12:55 PM
"The black credit card I hold in my wallet?.. Its my father's company's credit card.. once they found out about my father's death and about me being his son.. they gave it to me for living expenses.. they told me to use it and the company's money if i ever needed it.. Its money from my father's business.. and I am the sole inheritor of my father's company.. they want me to become its new owner.. but I don't know anything about the industry.. my father was a well renowned C.E.O of a pharmaceutical company in which has made over trillions of dollars.. it was said in my father's testament before he died that I would inherit his business as the next head of the Hanada family.." Misore continued to cry as he explained and once he had.. Misore collapsed at the grave, he was running a high fever again, even worse than the one the night before, his breathing became heavier and his chest tighter, his face was a deep red and he was sweating as well, he had overwhelmed himself with everything.

MidKnight
09-17-2014, 01:02 PM
Ryo was gripping his hands together, when Misore told him more of the truth. At that point, he wanted to get up and walk away, but when Misore collapsed, "Miso!" He shouted and leaned on Miaore, he had few tears rolled down his face. He picked him up from the ground and carried him to the Camaro, "Dammit Misore, you should have let me taken you to the hospital!" He placed Misore in the car and got on the drivers' side, started the engine and revves the engine. He switched up the gear and took off, speeding.

ZiekwaltZier
09-17-2014, 01:08 PM
Misore was out cold panting heavily with a high fever, his face a dark red burning up on fire, his face drenched in sweat and tears, in his mind he was thinking. 'Does he hate me now?.. Does he want me gone?.. What good am I?.. I lied to the one person who put all his trust in me.. I'm lower than low.. I'm the lowest of them all.. Will I die here today?.. Die.. after confessing my sins?.. After everything I've done and told Ryo?.. I am going to die.. aren't I god?.. Is this what you call divine retribution?..' Misore was coughing more and hard while passed out, his health was getting worse by the minute.

MidKnight
09-17-2014, 01:19 PM
Ryo changed shifts each time he had to take a turn, he memorized the turns and the last hospital he saw before coming out here. He looked at Misore a couple of times who looked liked he was getting worse, he was hitting 80 in a 45 mile zone. He heard something that didn't scare him much, police sirens, he looked in the mirror and noticed a cop car behind him. "Pull over now!" They said, but Ryo didn't understand a word they said, "Pull over! Now!" Ryo panicked for Misores sake and hit the gas pedal, going faster. There was a curve road going down hill, Ryo changed gears and pulled on the E-brake, practically drifting . It took a while, but managed to get back on the even road

ZiekwaltZier
09-17-2014, 01:45 PM
Misore was still panting hard out of breath having a very hard time trying to breath his head against the window hearing everything going on but unable to wake up to tell Ryo what the police officer was trying to tell him.

MidKnight
09-17-2014, 02:04 PM
Ryo was going more than 80 miles an hour, the engine was loud and it sounded like a tiger running through the forest. He kept looking in the rear view mirror and there was another cop car. "This is the police! Pull over now!" He kept hearing that, but still didn't understand, he sees the hospital, and takes the turn. He pulls in to the emergency center and stops, he got out and tried to get Miaore out of the car, but the cops had their weapons drawn on Ryo. He had his hands up and they were shouting at him, he yelled back in Japanese, but they didn't understand him.

A doctor who just got off Tue shift heard them and recognized Ryos language. He rushed to the scene and had his hands up, "Whoa! Whoa! Officers! Wait let me talk to him." He said in English and looked at Ryo. "What's wrong?" He asked.

Ryo pointed at the passenger door, "My husband! He's sick! Really bad!" The doctor looked at the passenger door and opened it and examined Misore, "Oh boy." He says and waved at a couple of medics, "Get him in the ward, and get him set up now!" He looked at the cops, "Officers, you don't need to arrest this young man." He said.

One cop came up to him, "He was driving reckless, and he didn't stop and you want me to look the other way?" The cop asked, "Look, he's not from here, he brought in a sick man who's dying and we gotta prevent that from happening." The doctor turned around and showed Ryo where to go.

ZiekwaltZier
09-17-2014, 02:10 PM
Misore was being hauled into the emergency room, his body felt heavy to him but at the same time felt light as well, he was wondering what was going on around him, he had no idea by the point since he was out so deeply now.

MidKnight
09-17-2014, 02:32 PM
Ryo was sitting in the chair and was waiting for results on what was wrong with Misore, kicking his leg up and down. He noticed several of the cops that chased him were still waiting outside, and then notices one of them walked and asked a nurse if someone know how to translate for Ryo, she pointed to herself, but she didn't look Japanese, more like an American with blonde hair. They both approached to Ryo, then she started translating. "The police officer would like to know why you didn't stop and drove over the speed limit?" Ryo looked at the and spoke back, "Because my husband was dying and there was no way I will stop for cop to get him the medical attention he needs, if you want to arrest I understand, my father is a Detective in Tokyo, so do what you must." He placed his hands up. The cop looks at Ryo and walks away, signaling his men to leave, the nurse smiled and looked at Ryo, "That was a brave thing you did." Ryo looked at her, "Wouldn't you do the same?" She nodded and gives a bow. Ryo stands up and does the same.

In the emergency room, the doctors attaches a IV line and begun to examine him, they noticed his breathing was heavy and slow, assuming his lungs were swelled up and placed a oxygen tube in his nose, helping him breath easy. They checked his temperature and saw it was almost 115. They placed ice bags around him, trying to keep him cool.

They injected medication in Misore, and made sure he would pull through the night.

The doctor found Ryo and told him, they will have to keep him over a night. He asked them if he could stay, and they said yes. Also allowing him to see Misore.

He found the room he was in and see they had stripped his clothing and placed him in a gown. Ryo had tears rolling down his face, "Misore..." He sits on the chair next to him, he cried so hard and could not stop, "Damn you." He said as he grabbed his hand, "I don't give a damn of who you were or what you are...just..just don't leave me." He placed his forehead on Misores' hand and he could feel the warmth. "I'm begging you."

ZiekwaltZier
09-17-2014, 02:45 PM
Misore was laying in the hospital bed, his heart rate got slightly faster but not dangerously, just slightly as well as his eyes seeped tears in his unconscious state not saying a word.

MidKnight
09-17-2014, 02:59 PM
Ryo didn't stop crying nor he didn't let go of Misores' hand. "I don't know a Misore Hanaba, I want the man I fell in love with and who I married, whatever happened in the past with your parents was never your fault, don't blame yourself for that...you're no murderer." Keeping his head down on Misores' hand. "I always be here for you!" He looked up and looked at Misore, "Hey...wanna know why I love you?" He smiled and laid his head down, "Because...you were there for me, and managed to pull me through, and now I'm here for you and dammit you better pull through you stubborn bastard!"

ZiekwaltZier
09-17-2014, 03:11 PM
Misore's stomach grumbled loudly like it was hungry, still passed out however he couldn't eat, it was so loud people from three doors down could hear his stomach in the hospital, his temperature was still high but slowly lowering, it wasn't at a lethal state anymore but it wasn't quite safe yet either.

MidKnight
09-17-2014, 03:16 PM
Ryo hears the growl and it made him smile, he looked at Misore and wiped away his tears, "If you can hear...tell me what you want to eat."

ZiekwaltZier
09-17-2014, 03:19 PM
Misore very very quietly whispered breathing heavily to the point of being very hard to hear what he said but still said it. "Teriyaki chicken.." Misore turned his head toward Ryo in his passed out state unable to open his eyes just yet in a deep consciousness.

MidKnight
09-17-2014, 03:29 PM
Ryo barely heard of what he said but he knows the words. He smiled and got kissed Misore on the cheeks and hugged his face with his. His tears were wiped away. He stood there, hugging his face and his hand on his chest, and had a smile on his face, "What about to drink? He softly whispered.

ZiekwaltZier
09-17-2014, 03:33 PM
Misore softly whispered more brain activity on the machines. "Anything.." Misore stated in his unconscious state, he still couldn't wake up which had him a bit annoyed with himself, he knew he was passed out but couldn't do anything about it himself.

MidKnight
09-17-2014, 03:36 PM
"I'll order it." He kissed his cheeks again and grabbed his cell phone, he walked out of the room and called a nearby sushi bar, the restaurant said they'll deliver the food in 1 hour. He returned back to his room and sat next to Misore. Holding his hand and started humming again.

ZiekwaltZier
09-17-2014, 03:42 PM
Misore lay passed out in his hospital bed, his gown started to raise up like a tent slowly, as he lay there passed out and silent, possibly side affects from his medications.

MidKnight
09-17-2014, 09:42 PM
Ryo saw his order came in. It was a good thing he carried american cash in his pocket and paid for the meal. He placed the order on a counter in the room, he sat next to Misore with his head on the head and feel asleep.

ZiekwaltZier
09-17-2014, 10:04 PM
A few hours later Misore woke up with his stomach growling, he was feeling pretty weak since he was sick and didn't think he could get up. "I'm starving.." Misore whispered to himself softly.

MidKnight
09-17-2014, 10:13 PM
Ryo looks up and sees Misore. Ryo gives a angry looking expression and hugs him so quick, "You idiot!" He wrapped his arms around and soves his face on Misores shoulder. "You stubborn idiot!" He quietly says as he cried. "Don't ever do that to me again!"

ZiekwaltZier
09-17-2014, 10:23 PM
"I'm.. I'm hungry.." Misore said in a low voice his stomach growling loudly again making him blush from embarrassment.

MidKnight
09-17-2014, 10:27 PM
Ryo pulls away giving Misore on the cheek and walked over to the bag of food, which got cold, "Want me to heat this up for you?" He asked. "Its Chicken Teriyaki."

ZiekwaltZier
09-17-2014, 10:43 PM
"Either way is fine with me.. its your decision Ryo.." Misore stated in a low tone almost like a whisper and coughed softly.

MidKnight
09-17-2014, 10:50 PM
"Then your eating it cold for scaring and lying to me!" He declared as he handed his food over to him, buts also as he noticed how weak he was. He takes the chop sticks and begins to hand feed Misore, "Say ah!" He placed a piece of chicken in front of him.

ZiekwaltZier
09-17-2014, 11:05 PM
Misore started to cry silently as he opened his mouth his jaw quivering slightly as he took the piece of chicken into his mouth and started to chew it.

MidKnight
09-17-2014, 11:10 PM
"How is it?" He asked as he puts another piece in front of him.

ZiekwaltZier
09-17-2014, 11:13 PM
"Its.. Its good.." Misore said still crying silently taking another bite of the chicken teriyaki that Ryo had bought for him though going silent once he answered once more.

MidKnight
09-17-2014, 11:30 PM
He stopped and looked at Misore, and smiled. He sits on the bed and continuos to hand feed him, he even placed the soda drink in front and placed the straw to his lips.

ZiekwaltZier
09-17-2014, 11:47 PM
Misore drank from it and let out a soft sigh laying back as his hospital gown got a bulge in it out of nowhere all of a sudden for no apparent reason.

MidKnight
09-18-2014, 02:50 AM
Ryo laid next to him, keeping his head on Misores chest, he hand touches his stomach, feeling his abs. He kisses his neck and his hand down further. His hand disappears under the cover, Ryo let's a slight blush as he kissed his neck and let's out a soft moan.

ZiekwaltZier
09-18-2014, 03:00 AM
MIsore shivered from Ryo's touch and bit his bottom lip. "Your going to do something like that in the hospital?.. Your more daring thatn I thought Ryo.." Misore whispered into his ear and bit his bottom lip once more laying down and closed his eyes, his stomach feeling full.

MidKnight
09-18-2014, 03:23 AM
Ryo smiled as he caresses his neck with his neck, "I thought you would like that." He whispers back in his neck, he hand still under the covers, "Just don't moan too loud.." Then he bit his neck gently.

ZiekwaltZier
09-18-2014, 03:29 AM
"Why the change of heart?.. I lied to you.. I don't deserve love.. I deserve pain.. for all the pain I've inflicted on everyone.. my parents.. you.. and anyone else.." Misore stated closing his eyes and then bit his bottom lip holding in his moans.

MidKnight
09-18-2014, 03:33 AM
Ryo lies over on top of him with his hand still under the covers, "Yes you have lied, when you told me your name is Misore Hanaba, but I fell in love with Misore Hataka, and that's who I'm with." Ryos hand was moving faster. "Your not the only one feeling pain right now Misore, we took vows....till death due us part." He leans and kisses him softly on the lips.

ZiekwaltZier
09-18-2014, 03:38 AM
"Well.. neither name is a complete lie.. both of those names are me.. once my parents died last Christmas Eve I changed my last name to Hataka instead of Hanada.. Hanada was originally my last name given to me by my father.." Misore said softly closing his eyes and kissed Ryo back sweetly.

MidKnight
09-18-2014, 03:43 AM
Ryo gripped onto Misores gown as his hand was moving faster. And kissing him on the lips. "I don't care if your wealthy, I don't care if you all this fancy stuff. It just you I care about." Ryo said as he gripped on Misores shoulder and his hand moved faster and fasted till his hand slowed down.

ZiekwaltZier
09-18-2014, 05:55 PM
Misore's heart beat sped up on the monitor as his breath also sped up while he seemed to twitch foreward for some unknown reason biting his bottom lip and licked his lip and swallowed and once his hand slowed down Misore felt a relief and relaxed into the hospital bed letting out a sigh with a look of satisfaction looking over at Ryo. "Well.. I'm glad you take me for who I really am now.." Misore blushed looking away and then back at him and kissed him after a nurse came in and then left.

MidKnight
09-18-2014, 09:31 PM
Ryo kissed Misore on the lips and looked at him in the eyes. "Of course, I'm married to your ass." He joked and got up from the bed and walked over to the bathroom, washing his hands and wiping them with tissue paper and walked back in the room with Misore. He laid next to him and placed his head on his shoulder, "You what's funny?" He asked as he turned on the TV. "This is the same moment back in Japan." He smiled and placed his arm around him.

ZiekwaltZier
09-19-2014, 02:13 AM
"The same moment back in Japan that what love?.." Misore was trying to remember but because of his extremely high fever he was having a difficult time since at a fever of 109 is deadly enough to start killing brain cells when his fever was at 115, he is lucky to be alive still.

MidKnight
09-19-2014, 02:38 AM
Ryo grabbed his arm, hugged him closer, "That day when I was in the hospital from the that accident." He closed his eyes, "And when I woke up, you were there, like a knight in shiny armor." He smiled as he watched TV, there was a movie on, but still was in English, he didn't care. He looked at Misore, and looked around, he got up from the bed, got a cloth from a cabinet and soaked the cloth with cold water, he returned to the bed, laid next to Misore, and placed the cloth on his forehead, humming.

ZiekwaltZier
09-19-2014, 02:53 AM
Misore blushed and smiled and closed his eyes when Ryo put the cloth on his head and then softly moaned. "Mmmmm that feels great.." You could see steam coming off of the rag since he still had a bit of a fever. "I w-wouldn't really say I was aknight in shining armor.. even if I beat your ex's ass with the black belt moves in karate I learned.. which by the way I'm a seven time black belt in martial arts."

MidKnight
09-19-2014, 03:02 AM
Ryo nudges his side, "What are you talking about?" He smiled, "My dad said you just straight up punched him and started punching him like a bean bag chair." Ryo laughs, and moves the cloth on his head around, getting the warm spots on his head.

ZiekwaltZier
09-19-2014, 03:16 AM
"He pulled out a knife.. it was instinct to beat him until he looked like pulverized meat.." Misore chuckled and b;ushed slightly yawning a bit and snuggled into Ryo closing his eyes covered in sweat. "I certainly wasn't going to let him hurt anyone with it.. especially not you at the time while you were unconscious.. He angered me so I beat him to a pulp.. it was more like getting even for upsetting me.."

MidKnight
09-19-2014, 03:19 AM
Ryo hugged him and shut his eyes and placed his head on his head, "I know." He kissed his head, "And I thank you for that." He rubbed his back and caressed his hair, "Hmm, maybe it's time for a hair cut." He joked, giving a small laugh.

ZiekwaltZier
09-19-2014, 03:34 AM
"You are very welcome my love.. I would have done it again in a heartbeat.." Misore smiled softly and cuddled up to Ryo with his eyes shut then looked at him when he made the comment about his long hair. "I thought you loved my long silky hair?.. You want me to cut it short?.." Misore looked at him curiously.

MidKnight
09-19-2014, 03:38 AM
Ryo ignored of what Misore said as he took his long hair and started sniffing, smelling the shampoo he used this morning, "Mmmm" He said as he continued to smell it, and touching it, "No...don't cut it, because I wanna grow my hair back again as well." He played with his hair, using one end at a kitten tail, "Meow." he said, and pretended to purr.

ZiekwaltZier
09-19-2014, 03:47 AM
Misore chuckled and smiled looking at Ryo. "Here pussy, pussy let me pet you~" Misore chuckled joking and smiled at Ryo biting his bottom lip and let out a soft sigh as he felt his eyes getting heavy suddenly.

MidKnight
09-19-2014, 03:49 AM
Ryo kissed him gently and placed his tongue in his mouth, moaning softly. Stroking his hair and hugging him closer, and pulls away slowly. 'My mom said to buy her another jacket." Ryo smiled and joked as he kissed him once more before he could sleep.

ZiekwaltZier
09-19-2014, 04:15 AM
"She liked the last jacket I bought her?.. I'm glad I was curious to know if she liked it.. but I wasn't to sure about asking her.. I felt kinda awkward each time the chance came up.." Misore stated and kissed Ryo back as well and smiled closing his eyes again to finally fall asleep, into a deep deep, acomatic-like sleep.

MidKnight
09-19-2014, 04:19 AM
Ryo watched him as he drifted asleep, when he finally did, Ryo placed his head on his, and he too fell asleep.

ZiekwaltZier
09-19-2014, 04:24 AM
Misore remained asleep for a majority of the night and then woke up, he had to pee, he tried to get up to go himself but fell to his knees when he stood up from the hospital bed, it seemed they gave him some sort of liquid pain medicine to counter his head pain from his fever and it made his muscles to numb to support him. "Well what have I gotten myself into?.."

MidKnight
09-19-2014, 04:26 AM
Ryo woke up to hearing a lout thud, when he looked he saw Misore on the ground. Getting up quickly off the bed and to aid Misore, he grabbed him, picking him off the ground, "Dammit you should have woke me up." Ryo said still a bit sleepy, and helped him to the bathroom, "Is this where you're trying to go?" He asked.

ZiekwaltZier
09-19-2014, 04:38 AM
"Yeah thanks.. I didn't know the pain medicine they gave me for my fever made my muscles to numb to walk to the restroom.. guess they didn't want me to use the restroom.." Misore stated and whiped his manhood out to use the restroom closing his eyes and sighing in relief at the release of pressure from his stomach, it seemed he needed to go quite badly.

MidKnight
09-19-2014, 09:54 PM
Ryo waited there until he was done, so he could carry him back to bed, "If your okay to leave tomorrow, how about we do some shopping?" He asked and turned his head, "I can push you around in one of those chairs with wheels." He smiled.

ZiekwaltZier
09-19-2014, 10:08 PM
"I don't mind.. though I'll feel like a cripple then.." Misore stated and finished his business putting his hospital gown back down and looked over at Ryo. "Ok I'm ready to go back to the bed.."

MidKnight
09-19-2014, 10:49 PM
Ryo placed his hand around him and started carrying him back to the bed, placing back on there, Ryo laid next to him again, putting his arm around him. He looked at the TV, and seen a show was on. He watched as he stroked Misores' back.

ZiekwaltZier
09-19-2014, 11:02 PM
Misore sighed feeling a bit warm again and smiled looking at Ryo, his back was getting a bit sweaty from when he was laying down. "I love you Ryo.. I'm glad you still accept me for who I am.. I was afraid once you found out.. you wouldn't want me anymore.. I'm sorry I tricked you into marrying me without really knowing me.."

MidKnight
09-19-2014, 11:11 PM
Ryo smiles and kissed him, "I love you Misore!." He hugged him close and gives a small sigh and closes his eyes. "I don't care who you was before, I love you for who you are now." He hugs him tighter, "Even if you had to trick me to marry you." He laughs and pinched his side, "Never again." He looked at him in the eyes, "Guess it was another secret door that had to unlocked.....and no not my door!" He smiled and kissed him on the lips softly.

ZiekwaltZier
09-19-2014, 11:16 PM
"That's right.. I've had one of my secret doors unlocked and exposed my secret.." Misore smiled softly and kissed Ryo on the lips tenderly looking into his eyes caressing his cheek with his hand. "I feel like I want something to chew on.. I don't know why but I've got the urge to chew something.. That's weird isn't it?.. I'm weird.."

MidKnight
09-19-2014, 11:32 PM
Ryo smiles and laughs, "You're always weird." He said as he placed his forehead on his, intertwining his fingers with his, and plays with his thumb. "Something to chew on huh?" He asked him, looking around and Misores' pants on the counter, the nurses must have left the bag in the room when they were sleeping, he gets up and digs in his pocket and found a pack of gum, he gets on the bed again and takes one stick and places the stick in front of him, although he teased how he was trying to give it to him by pulling back a few times.

ZiekwaltZier
09-19-2014, 11:53 PM
Misore kept attempting to grab the gum to have it pulled away and blushed slightly finally giving up on trying to take it from Ryo and just laid back down then.

MidKnight
09-19-2014, 11:57 PM
Ryo smiled and placed the gum on his lips, "Here you go." He watched as he moved the stick on his lips around.

ZiekwaltZier
09-20-2014, 12:02 AM
Misore opened his mouth to take the piece of gum and pulled it in with his lips like a camel which was very funny to see and then he started to chew on it. "Thank you my love.." Misore smiled and kissed Ryo's cheek still chewing on the piece of bubble gum.

MidKnight
09-20-2014, 12:18 AM
Ryo smiles and laughs when he made the gesture of taking the piece of gum. "Any time." he says as he nudges his nose with his.

ZiekwaltZier
09-20-2014, 12:22 AM
Misore nuzzled him back lovingly with a sweet smile on his face chewing on the gum happily. "I wanna watch something cute.. do you think they have anything cute on?.. Some sort of cute romance thingy?.. I'll leave it to you to find it love." Misore stated smiling at him even more.

MidKnight
09-20-2014, 01:09 AM
Ryo grabs the remote and checks through the channels, and finds one. "For rest.....Gooomp?" He looked at the title, trying to concentrate.

ZiekwaltZier
09-20-2014, 01:17 AM
"Its forest gump.. but I don't really wanna watch that one.. perhaps something else?.. That movie is to.. well its to juvenile for my taste.. Sorry love.." Misore kissed Ryo on the lips sweetly and smiled.

MidKnight
09-20-2014, 01:21 AM
Ryo kisses back and then continues to kiss him, keeping his lips on his and he hits the button and turns to a different channel. It was a old school cowboy show. Ryo leans on top of him and placed his hand on his face, "We should hurry and get back to the hotel." He says quietly.

ZiekwaltZier
09-20-2014, 01:35 AM
"I'm sick in the hospital and you can't wait to get me back to the hotel to ravage me in bed?~ Such a naughty naughty boy Ryo love~" Misore chuckled teasing Ryo and smirked licking his lips.

MidKnight
09-20-2014, 01:44 AM
Ryo thinks quietly for a second, "Yes." And smiled as he kissed him again and placed his head on his chest, touching his stomach. He looked at the movie he was watching, then he heard it. "My name is John Wayne....who the hell are you?" Ryo smiled, "John Wayne." He said.

ZiekwaltZier
09-20-2014, 01:50 AM
Misore smirks and teasingly bites Ryo's neck slightly and nibbles on his earlobe. "You just can't wait can you?.. Why so eager?.." Misore tilted his head looking at Ryo cutely and then smiled as a strand of his long hair slides down into his face.

MidKnight
09-20-2014, 01:57 AM
Ryo smiles and chuckles a bit and looks at Misore as he kept his head on his chest. "Getting to know the real you....well you can say it brought me closer now that you told me about your past." He sits up and looks at him, "It's better this way, then waiting some years to tell me."

ZiekwaltZier
09-20-2014, 02:07 AM
"I bet your family will be surprised when they find out I come from fame and fortune.." Misore smiled and kissed Ryo's cheek tenderly. "So since you already know about everything there is to know of my past.. what should we do since we can't REALLY visit my parents.. should we go back home once we get your family gifts for the holidays?.." Misore asked and kissed Ryo on the lips softly.

MidKnight
09-20-2014, 02:19 AM
Ryo hugs Misore gently, wrapping his around his body. "We'll just.....keep a secret from my family, they don't have to know." Ryo smiled, "Another secret for the book." He laughs quietly as he closed his eyes. "How about we come once a year and visit your family, pay our respects?" Ryo smiled as he looked into Misores' eyes, "As for my family, we can always get them something nice, like that jacket, and watch, and....something probably cute and fluffy?"

ZiekwaltZier
09-20-2014, 02:55 AM
"Well if its something cute then all I'd have to do is bring you back to your sister wrapped up." Misore chuckled and smiled kissing Ryo sweetly. "Thank you love.. I would like to come back every year to visit them to pay my respects.." Misore hugged Ryo and buried his face into his neck. "Though eventually we'll have to tell your family.. I mean they'll wanna meet my parents as well I'm sure.."

MidKnight
09-20-2014, 03:04 AM
Ryo shook his head, "Don't worry about that, leave that to me." He smiled and hugged him closer, "And knowing my sister, she'll want something better then old me." He laughs and looks around, "Never been in a American hospital before. A little different than ours." He sighs and nodded his head, "Alright, it's declared, only you and I will come back here, once a year to pay our respects for your family."

ZiekwaltZier
09-20-2014, 03:10 AM
"Alright sounds like a plan my love.." Misore stated smiling and kissed Ryo starting to feel hot again as he wiped his forehead laying back down closing his eyes putting his forearm on his hot forehead and moans at the cool feeling from his arm.

MidKnight
09-20-2014, 03:54 AM
Ryo grabbed a cloth with wet water, and placed it on his head, placing him down on the bed and kissed his cheek. "I'll be back." He says quietly and walks out of the room, he looked around in the hall way and noticed how quiet it was. The halls were dark and empty and he looked around to find something to drink, a vending machine. He opened the door to a stair well case, and sees another person sitting on the stairs, smoking a cigarette. He looked like a patient, but with a bandanna wrapped around his head. "Sup homes?" The stranger said, Ryo looks at him a bit confused, "Homes?" He replied, then the stranger spoke in Latino. Ryo remembered the language he took when he was a freshmen, "Oh, you speak Latino?" Ryo asked, scratching the back of his head, "Oh, yes." The stranger laughs, "Pablo Aguilar." He introduced himself, "Ryo Takashi." Ryo bows, "Asian huh?" Pablo asked, "Japanese."

Pablo nods his head, "Cool, cool." He looked at Ryo, "So you uh..lost or something?" He asked, Ryo nodded, "Yeah I'm trying to find the vending machines for my husband and I." Pablo had a surprised look on his face, "Oh, you're...uh." Then points his two fingers together. Ryo gives a embarrassed look, "Yes." Pablo gives a small laugh, "Hey don't worry, my cousin Taco is the same." Ryo tilted his head, "Taco?" Pablo had a smile on his face, "He loves eating a lot of tacos he's husband makes for him." He chuckles a bit, "They're pretty good actually, hey want to have one?" He asked, Ryo pondered, "I never had a Taco before." Pablo gets up and burns out the cigarette, "You said husband and your Japanese...I'm guessing that other fellow with the high fever?" He asked, Ryo nodded, "Misore Hataka." Pablo nods, "Okay, and also the vending machines are one floor down." He points to the stairs, "I'll bring those Tacos to you here in a little bit, I have to check something." Pablo walked past Ryo.

Ryo walks down the stairs and found the vending machines Pablo had mentioned, he uses the American money he had stashed in his pocket, and purchased a couple of sodas. and returned to the room. He placed the cool can on Misores' forehead, hoping it would help, "Guess what? I met another stranger." Ryo smiled.

ZiekwaltZier
09-20-2014, 04:13 AM
Misore opened his eyes and chuckled slightly. "You and your strangers.. where in the world do you find these people?.. You get around more than the flu.." Misore chuckled again slightly and sat up a bit dizzy and opened the soda starting to drink it, sure it was meant for his head but he was thirsty and wanted something carbonated or at least he was thinking it was for his head he wasn't sure with his fever.

MidKnight
09-20-2014, 04:17 AM
"He said he was going to bring us some tacos, said his cousins' husband makes the best." Ryo smiled as he placed his can on the counter and opened the plastic bag with the other chicken teriyaki, "I'll consider this as a trade." He smiled.

ZiekwaltZier
09-20-2014, 04:29 AM
"Ok love.. Well I guess I could try a taco.. I haven't had any in.. well.. since before my parents died.." Misore stated and closed his eyes again laying down and placed the can of soda he was holding on the table.

MidKnight
09-20-2014, 04:34 AM
Ryo heard the door knocked and opened it, it was Pablo with a paper plate and it had a couple of big burritos, "Here you go." He spoke in Latino, Ryo takes the plate and hands him the order he had. "Chicken Teriyaki." Ryo said with smile, "Asian food?" Pablo asked, Ryo laughed a bit, "Yes." Pablo shakes Ryos' hand and had a smile of his own, "Gracias." He says before leaving. Ryo takes the plate to Misore, "I'm assuming he's one of the nurses here." He said. Placing the burrito on the trey in front of Misore.

ZiekwaltZier
09-20-2014, 04:39 AM
Misore looked at the burrito on the table and reminesced about the past for a moment as he smiled a bit gloomily as a tear came down his cheek. "It might sound stupid.. but.. I remember Tacos were the last thing that my parents and I actually ate together as a family before they died because of me.." Misore stated picking up the burrito with tears in his eyes and started to eat it speaking in a broken voice. "It.. it's good.."

MidKnight
09-20-2014, 04:43 AM
Ryo lies next to Misore and ate the burritos with him, placing his head on his shoulder and held his hand as he ate. "Funny....I just realized he said this....is a taco?" He looked at it, and back to him, "It's a little weird to be a taco, because I thought tacos were flat shape? Like the commercials?" He pointed at the TV, "I'm here Misore, and don't blame yourself for your parents' death." He snuggled his face on Misores' shoulder. "I'm here for you."

ZiekwaltZier
09-20-2014, 04:49 AM
Misore sniffled and looked at Ryo. "This is a burrito.. I think your stranger friend is confused about this being a taco.." Misore finished eating it and then suddenly wasn't feeling well as his stomach made a churning sound. "I think I'm going to be sick.." The burrito seemed to have gone bad possibly.

MidKnight
09-20-2014, 04:56 AM
"Or it was that soda!" Ryo pointed out as well and continued to eat the burrito. He chuckles, "lightweight." He got up from the bed and helped Misore go to the bathroom.

ZiekwaltZier
09-20-2014, 05:07 AM
Misore went into the bathroom and started to throw up into the toilet emptying his entire stomach out and wiped across his mouth moaning in pain from his stomach. "My food tasted a bit strange.. like there was something in it familiar.. I'm allergic to sour cream.. it makes my stomach really messed up and sick.. was there in any the burrito?.."

MidKnight
09-20-2014, 05:21 AM
Ryo looked inside the burrito and touched inside and saw white cream on his fingers. "Oh yeah." He said as he licked it. And kneeled next to Misore. Rubbing his back and stroking it up and down.

ZiekwaltZier
09-20-2014, 05:28 AM
Misore seemed to be panting trying to get some air but having a difficult time and getting a bit light headed because of it. "W-well.. aside.. aside from the sour cream.. it really was quite delicious.. if it wouldn't have had that gross sour cream.."

MidKnight
09-22-2014, 05:17 AM
Ryo pats Misore on the back, rubbing up and down, helping him feel a bit more at ease with his nausea, "There, there." He says and smiled as he kept rubbing his back.

ZiekwaltZier
09-22-2014, 05:39 PM
Misore burped a bit feeling like he was going to throw up again but it was just a false alarm, he had already thrown everything up that he could, his stomach was already empty. "Oh god.. the smell is horrible.. I need some breath mints.." Misore shivered, his body was freezing cold now because of the cold air in the room, though his forehead was still fairly warm.

MidKnight
09-23-2014, 03:40 AM
"No breath mints, but here." He gives him a soft drink, the one Misore had opened. "Take a drink, I'm sure you'll feel better." Ryo smiled and hugged him. He nibbles on his ear, to make him feel a bit better as well, and tugs on his gown and then helps him back to the bed. "Come on, back to resting." He says.

ZiekwaltZier
09-23-2014, 03:45 AM
Misore took the drink and sipped from it and relaxed laying back down in his hospital bed. "Just my luck.. finally get some good food and its gotta have something I'm allergic to in it.. first time eating something delicious in this hospital.. and its got sour cream.." Misore closed his eyes and let out a sigh.

MidKnight
09-23-2014, 03:52 AM
"I can always scrape it off if you want?" He says after helping him to the bed and lays back next to him, looking at the burrito, wondering if he should eat it in front of him, then there was the other delicious food, the Chicken Teriyaki.

ZiekwaltZier
09-23-2014, 04:05 AM
"Its alright.. though I haven't been eating lately.. I've lost my appetite.." Misore stated and let out a sigh closing his eyes and yawned slightly rubbing his eyes and looked at Ryo. "If you'd like to eat it you can have it instead my love.."

MidKnight
09-23-2014, 04:21 AM
"No, I don't feel like pigging out much either." He sighs and placed his head on his neck, placing his arm around his body and snuggled himself close to Misore. He closed his eyes a little and he could feel himself drifting back to sleep.

ZiekwaltZier
09-23-2014, 04:33 AM
Misore closed his eyes and started to fall back to sleep, it seemed like all he did while at the hospital was sleep, he didn't really do much of anything else but sleep, aside from eat which the food wasn't even that good. "Oh alright love.. well then I suppose we can eat later.. When I'm feeling better and when we wake up.." Misore said right before he passed out into a sleep.

MidKnight
09-24-2014, 06:44 AM
Ryo was up before Misore, because the doctor wanted to check in on Misore. He looked through his paper work and assigned some medication to Misore. Ryo looked at him with a very happy look, he also assigned him a wheel chair in case if he faints again. Ryo helped Misore in the wheel chair and took him to the rental car they had before. Ryo also smiled as he looked at the car and looked at him, "The car is very nice."

ZiekwaltZier
09-24-2014, 06:55 AM
"I heard something about a Bugatti on the television.." Misore stated sitting in the wheel chair feeling embarrassed to be in it since he could walk just fine it made him feel like someone who was handicapped. "Is it really necessary to make me sit in this chair?.." Misore blushed shyly looking down as people watched him leaving the hospital in it and then he got up once they were to the car. "Would you like me to buy us a car?.."

MidKnight
09-24-2014, 07:44 AM
Ryo shook his head, "Nah, it's okay." He smiled and opened the door, placing him in the car, and placed the wheel chair in the trunk. Getting in the driver side, he looked at the gauge and realized he almost was going 120 when he took Misore to the hospital. "The police wanted to take me in, but I guess they realized that I had to get you here soon." He sighs and looks at him, "The doctor vouched for me though."

ZiekwaltZier
09-24-2014, 08:20 AM
"Oh I see.. your a bad boy Ryo.. Once I'm all better I'll have to punish you with a spanking for breaking the law.. even if it was for me.." Misore chuckled and coughed slightly looking at him and smirked and sat in the car seat closing his eyes, he didn't know why but for some reason he was feeling so tired all the time and couldn't figure out why, he quickly fell asleep in the car seat.

MidKnight
09-24-2014, 09:09 AM
"It can't be helped sometimes, besides you're very important to me and you know that." Ryo sighs as he touches the wheel, gripping it tight, "We'll go to the mall and get the gifts, okay?" He smiled as he turned on the ignition and drove out of the hospitals' parking lot and on the high way, it was funny to him, because he doesn't have a license and hope a police vehicle would spot him and pull him over randomly.

ZiekwaltZier
09-24-2014, 09:14 AM
Misore smiled happily and looked at him and leaned in to kiss him on the cheek happily. "Well if you run into any more trouble just wake me up love.." Misore stated before leaning his head against the window with his seat belt on and closed his eyes to fall asleep since he was sleepy like always anymore.