PDA

View Full Version : {M} Pokécademy (In-Character)

Crow
09-02-2010, 12:47 AM
It was a bright fall day as the students returned to school from a summer of training and contests. The fall leaves blew in the wind as the Academy doors opened.

~~~

A Torchic with a red bow tied around it's neck scurried along the path "Torchic! get back here!" a female with long pink hair in a chinese dress and thigh high stockings said while running after it, she finally caught up to it and picked up the little firebird "Torchic, you need to stay in your ball" she said as she took out a pink Pokéball and the Torchic got sucked up into it. she sighed and took off her backpack, taking a peek inside to see if her Egg was ok. She sighed in releif as she then found a spot near a clean pond and took a seat, holding her egg in front of her "What are you..." she said softly as she looked at the egg.

Ushima
09-02-2010, 01:01 AM
"Man its good to be back!" Sora yelled. He was riding on the back of his faithful Arcanine, Arcanine was a darker orange than others. He remembered raising him from a Growlithe. The two were running up the path, passing students. "Don't know why we're in a rush but this is awesome!" He enjoyed riding, riding anything, pokemon, cars, anything. It gave him a rush. The duo stopped outside the academy. "Thanks buddy." Sora held out a red and black pokeball. He stayed outside, talking to friends as they walked by.

GimmeBrains
09-02-2010, 01:06 AM
Laci gracefully strolled up the pathway leading to the doors of Pokécademy, her Milotic delicately floating behind her. " It feel's good to be back dosen't it?" Laci asked Milotic, which she nodded in agreement." I wonder who we will meet this year?" Laci thought out with a look of strain on her face. This was Laci's second year at Pokécademy and needless to say her last year didnt go as well as planned. Laci sighed deeply looking at the ground, Milotic's tail lightly smacked Laci's head in a playful encouraging manner. Laci looked up and smiled " Alright lets go!"

spirits breath
09-02-2010, 07:55 PM
Apart from a small jab in his back, the forest floor was by far the mores comfortable place to watch clouds pass by without the sun to render him blind. Beside him, he had Grovile on his left, Flotzel on his right, and Ariados on his stomach. The four of them tried to figure out what each of the clouds resembled. this was an easy way to kill some time, as well as he had gotten used to Ariados's ability to pretty much hold onto him even if he decided to jump up and start jumping around.

This was his first time going to the pokecademy, more out of curiosity and that a actual place that he may not have to worry about collateral damage per say. An example for this would be the wound he had on his leg from grovyle. Though Sten really wished that a bit of her saliava would be bad, condisering thats how she stuck it on and then tied it up. Surprisingly, it held better than the empty pack of bandaged he had. Which he could blame flotzel for that.

"Alright ladies, I think it is time to get ready to head up to the acadamy." He stated with excitement high in the air. This rebounded with a short reply from his pokemon and him to notice a line of string from Ariados. He spoke flatly. "What did you try to catch today? He followed Ariados to what resempled a Weedle. "I feed you plenty, and you still hunt? But I have to ask you to let it go...alive. I will make it up to you when i find some meat somewhere, but in the meantime we need to get moving or we will be late.

For a while, he walked and his pokemon followed. Appart from Grovyle who decided to walk right along side him. He heard Floatzel and Ariados talking behind him, and let them be. They kept themselves out of trouble that way. Most people don't like seeing a bug type in public, yet with a water type it seemed acceptable.

{about a half hour later}

"Alright, I think we are ready. As he stopped to enjoy the scenery, he felt a weight crawl up his legs and back. his blue mesh shorts were easy grip, and his purple t-shirt seemed a nice spot to rest when Ariados latched to his clothes. "tired already?" As he looked behind him, Floatzel was running up by Grovyle and egerly pulled at his hand for him to get going. "I take it back Ariados!"

The short brunett of a male was finding himself being pulled forwads by Floatzel into the acadamy with Grovyle hiding a light blush of laughter. Ariados acted as a counterweight. "Alright, you two are not allowed to be out at the same time." floatzel looked up at her trainer before giving a "Zel?" she indicated at the pokeball.
"As if I would ever not forget." Sten stated with a bit of sarcasm.

Crow
09-06-2010, 01:46 PM
Yunaki looked up to see the other trainers come in. Their pokemon were all so magestic, so pretty, so... so... Big... She stood up and put her egg in her backpack to keep it warm before going off to find her dorm room, apparently they were accomidated for the trainer's pokemon too. The boys were on the left side of the hallway and the girls were on the right. Hers was room 3g, a room at the very back of the hallway... She wondered why, but she knew that she was going to have a roomate.

Yunaki unlocked the door to see a pond for her lapras, a garden for her Sunflora and a heating pad for her Torchic... It was perfect. On the other side of the room were accomodations for her roommate and her pokemon.

ILYTH
09-06-2010, 02:34 PM
Luke walked up through the valley path to the mountain Academy, the ground trembled behind him with a faint rumble as Rex his Aggron clomped along behind him. Usually size constraints meant that Rex had to be kept in his ball at all times outside of battle, but it was Luke's first day at the academy so he decided to show the rest of the trainers what could be achieved with compassion and love for their pokemon as Rex was truely as sight to behold. He stood almost a meter taller than most others of his species and still towered half a meter above the others, Rex had been with luke since they were both babies and Luke saw him as less of a pokemon than an extension of himself and a best friend. Rex had drawn stares at towns as it was unusual for pokemon to be out of their balls outside of battle especially bigger sized pokemon like Rex. "Long journey don't you think Rex? ready to show these guys up at the academy what we can do?" Rex rumbled a deep growl in reply.

As they approached the school Luke released the rest of his pokemon and they flanked him as he walked towards the main hall, the faint buzz of his Scyther's wings mingled with the padding of his Persian's paws as they made their way through the throng. Most of the students were in awe of some of the pokemon on display, his being among the most impressive, highlights for Luke were a milotic he saw floating behind a female trainer, a blazing Arcanine in all its glory which made Luke's Persian Sly bristle and hiss in a competitive disdain and a particularly agile looking Aridos following anther trainer.

Rex began to collide with doors as they reached the hall, especially with Luke's pidgeot perched on its shoulders so Luke withdrew his pokemon except for Sly and took a place at the far end of the hall with the other male trainers. Luke looked down at Sly who was laying at his feet contentedly and said "Looks like its gonna be a good year don't you think Sly?"

Crow
09-06-2010, 02:55 PM
Yunaki gently took out her three pokeballs and walked outside so they could meet and greet the other pokemon. She walked nearby the lake and released her pokemon, a female Lapras cooed gently as it entered into the water happily. A male Sunflora sat against the tree next to Yunaki as she pulled out her egg and rested it on her lap so it could be with the others. Finally a well-groomed female Torchic with a red bow around her neck hopped around happy to be out of her pokeball.

Fox Xalian
09-06-2010, 05:19 PM
A Dragonair landed in front of the academy doors. Bria jumped off it. "It's good to be back, and all of you did good in the contests" she said, she hels her pokeballs close to her as she spoke. She believed her pokemon couls hear her even though she had them locked away. She walked into the building and looked around. The school hadn't changed much. She went to the front desk and found out the dorm assignments. "So I have to shre with a girl named Yunaki then" she said quietly. She smiled and walked out to the lake, her Dragonair floating beside her. She let her other pokemon out. A female Umbreon with a ribbon from the Beauty Contest around it's neck, a male Glaceon who looked quite happy about the weather cooling down and a male Arbok who seemed to move for the long grass near them. And of course the female Dragonair who Bria allowed to roam around with her. Bria sat under a tree near her Arbok. 'Now what did Yunaki look like again' she thought, trying to remember what her new roommate looked like.

Crow
09-06-2010, 05:39 PM
The Torchic hopped around happily as she played with Sunflora, Yunaki held her egg close to her for warmth as Lapras swam around the lake, enjoying herself greatly.

Ushima
09-06-2010, 06:23 PM
Sora entered the dorms to get his room assignment. "So I'm rooming with some guy named Luke eh? Alright then." He didn't think he'd get his own room twice in a row. He headed to his room, G4. He let out his pokemon. First came Squall his Typhlosion, it had a jagged scar between its eyes and three belts on its arms. His Arcanine Fenrir came out next laid in the center of the room. "You might have to move, don't get comfy." Fenrir growled slightly.

His Typhlosion took up a spot laying on his bed. "Hey!" Squall ignored him, already asleep. "Fine, I'll let you have it for now." With that he turned to his third partner, Sage, his Nidoking. "What? You not sleeping?" At that Sage sat himself in the corner of the room and fell asleep. "Lazy, the lot of you." He smiled at his partners, though he missed the ones he had to leave at home.

He got to work unpacking his stuff. Clothes, guitar, books and other small trinkets. Lastly he took out a green egg. "Not much longer." Soon he'd have a baby Bulbasaur to take care of. His father was known for breeding the little starters and it was long overdue for him to have own. "Keep it warm." He tucked it under Squall's arm. "Well that's pretty much it. Now I'm hungry." He decided to wait for his roommate so the two of them can go get food.

PantsTheReaper
09-06-2010, 06:38 PM
Cless strode onto Academy grounds with his pokeballs hanging from his belt and his egg in his backpack. Hiking to Mt. Moon hadn't been easy, but both he and his pokemon had emerged stronger from their trip. As the saying goes: "What doesn't kill you makes you stronger". It was the blond's second year at the Academy. The last one was...decent. The staff was good, but he had gotten out of shape and couldn't keep up with his pokemon. This year would be better.

Cless walked through the open doors and made a beeline for the room arrangments. "I...am...in...room 308." He swung his suitcase over his shoulder and took his key from the front desk. Walking into his room, the trainer tossed his suitcase onto one of the beds and took the egg from his backpack. Cless took out a cloth from his pocket and started to clean the egg. He had heard that caring for an egg this way would make the pokemon more happy when it hatched. That meant it would listen more.

spirits breath
09-06-2010, 11:50 PM
"Alright Ariados, you can relax your grip a bit in my mid back. Starting to get my skin." The Ariados began to crawl up a bit, placing his head next to Sten's, the pincirs sticking out a bit. "Want to check out our room?" A short sound came from the three pokemon. His left ear hurting a little bit.

As he started to walk, he found himself on the ground floor. in room G7. Once he walked in, he could only notice the scenery. Though one thing seemed off of what he would really need, the view of the stars.Not to mention that he would think that Grovyle would need a few bandages and antibiotics in a bag so her saliava and leaf bandages would not be needed.

Once everyone seemed situated, Sten asked two things with a almost optionless tone. "Ready to try out a few performances and a little spar. I have to see about getting used to a few hits for ours Grovyle. And Ariados, if i catch you and floatzel planning something, I may have to see about wearing plastic and oil so you can't climb on me."

A lightsnicker came from both Ariados and Floatzel. "Oh god I hate when you two do that." Sten stood up and ushered for his pokemon to follow him. he was going to the open arena for competitions. More or less to train a few routines and to see about keeping his relationship with his pokemon strong. The path to the arena took about six minutes to walk to, and he soon found himself in the center and ready to begin some touches on his routine.

Crow
09-07-2010, 12:10 AM
Yunaki stood up and gently set her Egg down next to Sunflora "Can you watch this for me?" she asked as the male Sunflora nodded and sat down with the egg on his lap "Now Torchic, we need to practice our routine" she said softly as the little Torchic hopped up and down and ran around, chasing her own tailfeathers "Hey!" she said with a frown "They have competitions here too..." she said softly as Torchic nodded and began to pay attention as Yunaki pulled out a colourful ribbon on a stick and began to wave it around as Torchic followed it as she went left and right.

Fox Xalian
09-07-2010, 02:32 AM
Bria looked armound and saw Yunaki and her Torchic. "How could I forget that face" she said to her. She stood up and signalled her pokemon. They all followed her as she walked over to Yunaki. "Hey Yunaki, we have to share a room so i decided to see if our pokemon like each other" she said. Her Dragonair wrapped herself around the egg protectively. "Well she seems to want to help care for the egg" Bria said, smiling slightly.

ILYTH
09-07-2010, 03:08 AM
Luke made his way to the front desk to pick up the key to his room, the journey had been long and he just wanted to get some well deserved rest. The main desk was a big oak surface immaculately polished with various designs carved into the wood. Luke walked up to the woman behind the desk, a pleasant young woman doing a great job at being polite to tiered and irritated trainers. "Excuse me, Luke McEvoy I'm here for my key?" The woman went behind the desk and brought him his key and a piece of paper with the name of his roommate, apparently someone named Sora. "One more thing miss, How big are the roofs? I have a friend here who's having a hard time." Luke gestured behind him to Wrex who was crouching to fit in the lobby. "The hallways and doors will be a little small for your Aggron but you'll find the rooms more than comfortable." Luke withdrew all of his pokemon apart from Sly, thanked the receptionist and turned to leave.

The Academy was a very luxurious place, Luke had never known such comfort and design. His home in Pettleberg had been cosy and pleasant but nothing special and over the course of his travels he had stayed in more caves than houses. The carpets and wall paper gave a good sense of expense and high quality "Sly, claws in we don't want any damage." Sly mewed while gazing around in agreement.

Luke got to the room and entered, the place was fantastic. Within the room there was a big bed, big enough for him to sleep on and Sly to curl up on the end. The roofs were high enough for Rex and there was a perch next a balcony for his Pidgeot to come and go. Luke was about to release his pokemon and relax but then he noticed the Arcanine from before with Sly again hissing at the glorious dog pokemon, his roommate was obviously already here, sitting on his bed. "Sly, leave him alone!" Sly backed of with no small degree of irritation and jumped onto the bed curling up to sleep.

Luke walked up to his roommate and extended his hand. "Luke McEvoy, pleased to meet you." Luke withdrew his hand for a minute to release his Aggron, Scyther and Pidgeot. Rex made straight for Sora's Nidoking obviously trying to make a pokemon equivalent of an introduction with various rumbles and growls. Scyther buzzed around behind Luke while Pidgeot made fr the perch. Luke re-extended his had "Sorry they were getting restless. Anyway, I'm Luke McEvoy very pleased to meet you."

Ushima
09-07-2010, 03:23 AM
"Sora Lionhart. Nice to meet ya dude." Sora took the offered hand. Sora made not of an Aggron approach his Nidoking. Sage returned the greeting. While his partners were large and intimidating they really were gentle giants. You just had to be on their good side. "Guess I'll introduce you to the team. That's my Nidoking Sage, make note of the two broken back spikes, it's how I tell him apart from others."

"This lazy mutt is Fenrir." Sora nudged the sleeping Arcanine with his foot. Fenrir snarled in his sleep, but did not wake up. "Heavy sleeper this one. Could sleep through a war probably." Sora felt a nudge from behind. "So you're awake eh? Luke meet Squall." The scarred Typhlosion held out his egg. "Thank you. Now this is, well it will be, a Bulbasaur." Sora looked over Luke's team. "Excellent team you have, beautiful." Sora took the egg from Squall. "Well I'm gonna head out, see if I can find anybody I know." He put his egg in a small bag and pulled the straps, closing it. He returned Squall and Sage to the pokeballs and left. "Catch you around dude." He then left his room, Fenrir got up and followed right after him.

spirits breath
09-07-2010, 02:19 PM
The two had begun working on a routine. He was more of the person to be doing it with his pokemon, not the one to sit back and tell his pokemon what to do. they did have memories as well.

First off, the usual seperation for distance. They each took about ten steps each before they turned to face. His routine was more about trust in her abilities than trying to make some mass visual awe. Well, there was a little but the dreded part at the end has always a bit of the stupid fear to not do the one movement needed.

first, grovyle castout razor leaves straight into the air. They soared up into the upper part of the stadium clanging against the hard frame before slowely drifing down. Also starting their routine. First, she used double team, dashing her way into Sten's arms to kick off into the air. Though Sten could only wonder how she managed to snatch two claw fulls of falling leaves from that single leap.

Once She landed, she threw them up lightly as if making it rain money. Dashing forward to place a single leaf in his hand for him to hold out. And then the worst part. She began to make a leaf blade and then proceded to have it launched at Sten. What he had to do was stand perfectly still and not flinch. Which is hard to try annd do when you have a leaf blade comming at you, and could easily cut off a few fingers if it hit them.

Once the blade came close, Sten closed his eyes. Sure the blade cut the leaf in his hand, but he had a small cut in the webbing between his left index finger and thumb. His voice came out a little excited. "way to go grovyle, though just have to aim up a little more. And you know what, we have aaccess to bandages.

Those words set off a spark for her as she grabbed another leaf and began to run at him, holding his arm extended as she licked the leaf thouroghly and pressed it against the bleeding wound. She uttered a few words before Ariados came by, shooting some of her webbing on the leaf and his hand. The two then walked away with light grins in what they had done.

Though it would also seem as they had company. Sten called out so that the guest would hear. "Enjoy the show? Except for the last part. Grovyle enjoys patching me up. So then... can call me sten. With me is Grovyle, Ariados, and Floatzel. We got a few more things to go through, but i am sure we can share this space if you also are going for the ribbon here. And just make sure your torchic doesn't get too playful and send some fire our way to say hello. Floatzel isn't exactly so gentle to fire types."

Crow
09-07-2010, 10:15 PM
Yunaki giggled a bit as the dragonair hugged her egg "Oh how lovely" she said softly as her Torchic looked over at the other trainer practicing his routine in an awe-like state, her trainer then looked up to see the trainer talk to her "I'm Yunaki, and Torchic and I are going for our first cute ribbon" she said as the Torchic nodded cutely and hopped up and down happily before sneezing a small poof of flame no bigger than what comes out of a lighter the Torchic then shook her head as her trainer giggled happily "She's only a baby, so we have alot of work to do. And there is Sunflora, my smart little boy. And there is Lapras, my faithful friend."

PantsTheReaper
09-07-2010, 11:23 PM
Cless put down his egg and looked at his pokeballs. "Well, guys," he said, "it's time for training." He picked up his backpack and headed out the door. Outside, there were four battlefields. At least on this side of the building. In other areas there were many more. Cless tossed the pokeballs to the ground, releasing each pokemon inside. "Hitmonlee," he said, "practice dodging Sandslash's attacks. Sandslash, practice your speed. Gulpin, use sludge bomb on those trees from twenty paces. Make at least ten shots in a row. GO!"

Immediately, Sandslash burrowed into the ground. Hitmonlee stood above, waiting. Suddenly, a claw flew up from below the kicking pokemon, who quickly jumped away and waited for the next attack as the claw retreated back. A moment passed before Sandslash quietly came up behind Hitmonlee. It crept up behind the other pokemon, but before it could attack, Hitmonlee spun around and delivered a punishing kick to Sandslash's face.

The ground-type was knocked back and raised it self to all fours. It rushed forward, furiously swinging at it's opponent with it's claws, attacks that Hitmonlee narrowly avoided. But then, just after it swung, Sandslash lowered it's claw to the ground and tossed sand into Hitmonlee's eyes.

Blinded, the fighting pokemon stumbled back, gripping at it's eyes. Sandslash took this time to make one final attack. Winding it's claws back, it gave a shriek and swung both claws at the same time, forming a crisscrossing pattern on Hitmonlee's abdomen. Hitmonlee cried out and clutched the deep gashes on its body.

Cless stopped what he was doing to see why his pokemon were screaming. Seeing Sandslash sitting on the ground with bloody claws and Hitmonlee holding its stomach, he plucked a potion from his backpack and sprayed it on Hitmonlee's wounds. The medicine got to work immediately, healing and closing the wounds in minutes. "There," he said, "now back to work. We can't get sloppy, right? Switch up!" The two pokemon nodded and went straight back to practice, this time switching roles.

Gulpin gave a cry, signaling Cless. The trainer nodded went over to the pokemon. He stopped short and measured the distance between him and Gulpin. "Good," he said. "Now from twenty-five paces!" Gulpin eagerly moved next to him and quickly resumed training.

Looking around him and nodding in satisfaction, Cless took off jogging, determined to keep himself in shape this time around.

spirits breath
09-08-2010, 12:50 AM
Sten, with his three pokemon began to walk over to yunaki. Grovyle walked next to him, Floatzel sprinted up to the torchic with almost a shreik of excitement for finding a unfamilier fire type. Ariados however began to walk around the outside to Yunaki. She gave a light motion to crawl up her leg. "No, Ariados! You don't climb on people the first time you see them. Leave her be for now."

Sten had finally reached Yunaki, Grovyle leaned over the bug pokemon with a single. "Vyle." Her next motion was to restrain the bug type from wanting to climb on the female. Floatzel had placed one of her paws on the torchic and gave a simple motion to her trainer. She began to introduce the female trainers pokemon to her friends and her trainer.

"So, take it you also coordinate Yunaki? And who knows, we may be competing against each other here. Yet to get my first medal, but I already promised Grovyle she would get the first one, then it is Floatzel then Ariados. Though you can't enter without a routine can you?" He gave a confident smile before he saw Grovyle over by Lapras. His Ariados dispersed out of sight. A moment later and he saw the yellow leg creep out behind her. "Yunaki, Ariados is trying to climb your leg. How she greets people, so remain calm. She wont bite. Otherwise she won't be getting meat for dinner..."

Aeolus
09-08-2010, 02:51 AM
Five seconds in and she already hated her so called 'peers'. She sighed inwardly, calm and almost timid looking face unconsciously hiding her true feelings as many boys stared at her, particularly the chest area. The boys quickly turned away, however, when the gallade besides her gave them a pointed look, as if she were accompanied by her father. She brushed her long dusky hair back, a single ashen braid to the left of her face tied with a thin, pale green ribbon.

Large deep blue eyes gazed about as she surveyed the area, tsking upon realizing she was quite unimpressed. Then again, nothing impressed her so she shouldn't be surprised. Bai frowned when the Gallade nudged her. "What?"

Min, Xun, pokeball, out

"Oh." She grabbed two pokeballs off of her belt and threw them, releasing a Houndoom and a Vibrava. The vibrava hummed and immediately clung to her person, crawling about until he was on most of her chest and shoulder. The Houndoom huffed and stood by her side, watching everything indifferently.

"...Where's registration, anyway?" She murmured under her breath, looking around. She walked aimlessly for a while, Xunling changing location on her person as the Gallade seemed to drift in and out of reality. She finally stumbled upon a group talking about coordinating. 'Ugh, coordinating? So freaking stupid, and a total waste of time...' However, this didn't seem to be their first year here, so...

"...Hey." Her voice was terribly soft as a default, completing her initial image of a very pretty shy girl. "Do you know where the registration is?"

Ushima
09-08-2010, 03:29 AM
"Hm what to do?" Sora scratched his chin. He left his roommate to get settled, figuring it probably a good idea to not be in Luke's way. He just met the guy, didn't need to annoy the crap out of him. Not yet atleast. Fenrir yipped. "Good idea! I'll check the training fields." Fenrir lowered himself down, allowing Sora to climb on his back. "That's probably where Sten is anyway." He hadn't seen his friend in a long time.

The dark clothed young man took off on his Arcanine toward the training fields. If anything if he didn't find his friend he could get some training done. The run didn't take the duo to long. "Holy crap that was awesome." Sora loved riding his Arcanine, it never got old. He let out his Typlosion and Nidoking. "Hey Sten buddy, you here?" Looking around he did see Sten, surrounded by a few people and their pokemon. "Made some new friends I take it? So how was your time away?"

ILYTH
09-08-2010, 04:23 AM
Luke reclined on the glorious scarlet bed spread of the first actual bed he had slept on in months, he had almost forgotten the meaning of true comfort out in the Hoenn wilderness. He felt like he had made a mess with his intorduction to his room mate, Luke wasn't really used to meeting new people without his first motivation being to battle them and for now Luke would reserve himself from picking a fight with any random trainer especially ones with a pokemon team to match and rival his.

A faint mew from Sly snapped Luke out of his thoughts, the persian was clawing at the door and gesturing to Luke that it wished to go and explore. Luke looked around to quickly consult with his companions, Rex turned to him and beat it's chest like a rock drum in agreement with the hyperactive persian. Scyther was buzzing around excitedly from wall to roof and back in her usual hyperactive manner, Pidgeot meanwhile was his usual stoic self sat on its perch staring out over the academy grounds.

Luke got up and withdrew all of his pokemon into the black luxury balls he had won recently in a tournament adn amde his way down the stairs. The academy was a very extensive place adn Luke got lost for a short period of time before Sly found him a way out to the practice arena.

The place was big and full of pokemon, most of them were lower evolutions with young trainers but looked very promising. Luke watched for a while as various trainers put on displays but the one that really interested him was a quick bout between a trainer's Sandslash and Hitmonlee. By what Luke could tell was the sandslash was the more intelligent and mature pokemon in how it was able to adapt its stratergy to Hitmonlee's evasivness, the clandestine sand attack Luke found especially brilliant.

Luke heaved himsefl of his bench and decided to do a bit of training of his own. Luke released his Scyther and sent him off with Sly to a practice court. "Easy one this time guys, first one to land a clean hit wins." Luke brought pidgeot out to watch as he would be able to see more slight hits with his brilliant vision.

For the first couple of seconds Scyther and persian circled eachother as was their way as both were pokemon adept on the counter attack and using an enemys momentum against themas Luke had trained them to be 'If you cant be made of rock, be made of air' was a philosophy Luke taught all of his pokemon.

Suddenly Scyther lunged toward Sly with a flurry of slashing blows moving so quickly that Scyther's long blades became but a green blur to palin vision. Sly deftly lept from point to point and dodged all of Scyther's lightning quick attacks. Sly sensed an opening and lunged at Scyther's face but Schyther arched backward letting Sly glide over its head and carry on through the air before landing with great agility on his two front paws. Scyhter flipped backwards and attmepted to catch Sly with the flat of her left blade. inspired by the quick thinking of the Sandslash in the battle Sly had just observed he let out a terrible growl momentarliy distracting Scyhter giving sly time to avoid her attack and get around the back of Scyther before biting her in the back of the neck.

Luke rose and congratualted both of his pokemon while applying potion to Scyther's neck. "Well done both of you, you were able to react immeadietly to the pre-emptive signs of an attack and you did yourselves proud, just gotta be a bit more focused aye Cutter?"

Luke withdrew all of his pokemon but Rex and walked around the arena looking for trainers he thought promising, he eventaully came to a young girl with a glorious Lapras practicing a routine with a young Torchic. The little bird was quite possibly the cutest thing he had seen since the dirty, rainsoaked Meowth that Luke had rescued and eventually eveloved into Sly. Luke approached the girl and extended a hand "Luke McEvoy, I just came over to say that you look like someone who really cares for their pokemon and it shows in your Torchic, the level of cuteness coming off that little bird is unbelievable. Are you entering any contests? I was thinking of entering my Aggron Rex into a toughness contest." Luke gestured to Rex who made a pleased sounding welcome roar.

spirits breath
09-08-2010, 03:05 PM
Sten had looked at a girl with a few of her pokemon out as well. He spoke calmly while walking past Yunaki. He bent down to pick up the Ariados. "going to end up with a collar that way." A slight pinch of her pincers told she was sorry. At least that is how he took it. He spoke up with confidence to the new trainer. "Registration is to the right, and when you get to the desks, it is the closest one. Second is for any extra things you may need like pillows, room service."

The long red and orange movements that was an Arcanine could only be but one person. Twin beams of light let out a typhlosion and nidoking. "Glad to see they are still alive and healthy the way you are. Not saying anything about how you train them. As well as that you can make one heck of a demolition crew. Well, them. You can't punch through a foot of cement."

Sten moved forward to the typhlosion and Arcanine. " Still wondering how you manage not to burn him to death. " He turned to face Sora. "Ariados still is one to climb people, and you know the rest. Though floatzel and this gal seem to find new jokes with each other. Harmless, but still how they plan it makes me wonder." He soon found himself letting Ariados walk over to Sora, and his hand gently petting the Arcanine's warm fur. "Ever think about joining the competitions Sora? Could do some pretty neat things with your group. As well as take down that Aggron."

With a parting pat, Sten walked over to His Grovyle and Yunaki's Lapras. "So, I take it you two get along well? And Grovyle, just because you can cover a leaf with spider silk or whatever it is made of, doesn'e make it an effective treatment. But Other than that, thanks."

PantsTheReaper
09-08-2010, 08:31 PM
When Cless returned, Hitmonlee and Sandslash were resting and hurt. Nothing serious, but enough to stop them. Gulpin had run out of sludge bombs and was now just eating what it could find. "Alright, then," said Cless, "Good job today. Who thinks that they improved, even just a bit?" All three gave approving grunts. Cless smiled. He sprayed potions on his injured pokemon and returned all three to their balls. With training over, there wasn't much to do. He could always meet other people, but who could he talk to?

Slinging his backpack over his shoulder, Cless decided to wander aimlessly. Eventually, he saw a small group of students by the lake. He recognized them from the last year, but didn't recall their names. Oh well, having a friend or two never hurt anyone, right? He stood back for a moment, taking in their features. The boys and one of the girls looked positively normal. The other, though had pink hair. ...Meh, he thought, I've seen weirder. Her clothing was different, but that was probably a regional thing.

Cless walked over to the group and introduced himself. "Hello there," he said. "I believe I remember a few of you from the last year, and being in the same year as me. I did not introduce myself, but I am Cless Volent." He held out his hand. "If I may have your names as well, it is a pleasure to meet you." It sounded awkward and stiff, but it would have to do.

Aeolus
09-08-2010, 11:05 PM
...So she was being ignored. Well, she was rather quiet and unnoticeable, as she had refused to come closer than four feet to the group. But Minli sensed her growing frustration and let out a loud, sudden bark that was quite frightening. Bai winced and made a bit of a face as Xunling fell off in surprise at the sudden noise.

Shunya was amused, which Bai didn't appreciate, but she let it slide for now in favor of moving closer to the group. "Uhm... Excuse me?" She said a bit louder, now loud enough to be heard. "Can one of you tell me where the registration is?" She crossed her arms underneath her chest as it was the only way she could cross them, unintentionally pushing them up a little. She looked mildly irked but her face still did not betray the utter rage she was feeling underneath. In fact, she looked even more shy then before.

PantsTheReaper
09-09-2010, 12:48 AM
"Hm?" Cless turned to the girl. "Oh it' right over there in...th-the...agh!" His eyes flickered from her face to her chest repeatedly with a look of disbelief on his face. How did her slim frame support breasts of that size without visible discomfort? Yes, she could just be used to it, but still, no hunch or slouch. She was very lean, but muscle density could be there. He pushed the speculation to the back of his mind. It didn't matter. He had looked away, and now turned back, this time keeping his eyes away from her chest. It was impolite.

Cless internally scowled. Her face said "sweet, innocent little girl", but her body language told a different story. "Cruel"...no not cruel exactly, but something else. Mean? Was that it? But she was a possible hostile. She was to be avoided for now. Cless raised his arm and pointed. "...It's in the registration building."

Ushima
09-09-2010, 01:18 AM
Sora chuckled. "What my flustered friend said. Straight that way." He pointed as well. "Very nice tact there Cless." Sora, thankfully, turned away from the girl. He was still male afterall. "So Cless you remember me right? Sora Lionhart? What about Sten?" Fenrir came over and nudged him. "Hey easy boy."

He petted his Arcanine. "Sten you know by now that there's no way I'm going into competitions. Battles are more my thing. You think I spend all day training a heavy hitting squad to do little tricks?" Squall grunted at Sora's statement. The Typhlosion hated the thought of competitions. It loved battles very much. "But I wouldn't mind helping a friend, you just gotta help me train sometimes. You to Cless, if you're memory ever comes around."

PantsTheReaper
09-09-2010, 01:47 AM
"I think I remember you," Cless said, thinking deeply. "And I remember hearing your name a few times. The hair pattern and last name definitely stand out. I've heard Sten's name, but his face doesn't ring a bell. But my memory has always been spotty, always keeping the unimportant things and tossing out the major details."

"If you don't mind my intrusion, 'battles are more your thing'? How about a match with me sometime? I haven't had a trainer battle in a while."

spirits breath
09-09-2010, 03:06 AM
Looking over his shoulder, he gave a smile. He had a confident feel in his voice. "You do know that any of my pokemon could easily defeat any of yours, appart from the type adavantage. Plus, Grovyle here can give you a buzz cut with leaf blades alone. Though Floatzel would also keep you wet, and Ariados over there would give your pokemon a one way trip to needing some serious help. Nothing like being covered in silk, poisoned and being asleep. But yeah, we can work on something one day. Perhaps use a few of yours if they would want to be with me for a few days up to a week. with your supervision of course."

He looked oer at the typhlosion. "Just jealous because you are near three of the best looking ladies and you can't appeal to them." He gave a light chuckle before he sat down next to Floatzel, the sea weasle nudging her face along his. "Cless, don't worry about it. Names are easy, a persons looks can change to something completly different in a year. Just as long as you can note about how this building stands with about a few thousand extra pounds on the floors."

Sten began to stroke Floatzel witha few motions as if petting a small dog. He spoke to himself aloud. "Always funny. Looks harmless, but could sear your skin off when they are ten feet out of reach."

Aeolus
09-09-2010, 09:34 PM
Xunling tried to lunge at Cless for staring at her boobs but Bai caught him, slightly more irritated than before as she went to the building. She quickly went about her business before she headed to her rooms, intent on sleeping.

Upon arriving at her room, Xunling started buzzing about, exploring the place as Bai took out a night gown, noting how huge the room was. There was a large fluffy heating pad for Minli, who promptly went over and curled up to fall asleep. As she changed, she was Xunling crawling on her room mate's bed, and decided to let him do as he wished for now. Shunya had jumped onto a tall ledge on the wall, pleased with the perch.

Bai yawned and set aside the clothes she had been wearing, deciding to unpack when she awoke as she crawled beneath the sheets.

Ushima
09-10-2010, 01:51 AM
"You know I'd be worried if you actually posed a threat." Sora chuckled to Sten. "You wouldn't stand much of a chance. I train these guys into the ground, then drill them some more." Sage and Squall pounded their chests and flex while Fenrir howled, to prove some kind of point. "Maybe you should join me Cless. Never hurts to have a training partner does it?"

A loud growl cut through the air. "Fenrir?" Sora thought it was the Arcanine, but Fenrir yipped, meaning no. "Squall? Sage?" The two shook their heads. "Oh thats me! Ha!" Laughing he put a hand over his stomach. "Must be hungrier than I thought. Anyone wanna go grab a bite before we all need to head back to the dorms?"

spirits breath
09-10-2010, 02:50 AM
Shaking his head, he let out a few Tsks. "You know sora. The true power with coordinating is that it links moves together in ways that your techniques fail. Sure not each hit is as strong, but combine several moves and then thats where you are beat."
Slowely but surely, his three pokemon came to his location. Ariados and Grovyle went in their pokeballs.

Floatzel soon found herself walking around Sora's pokemon before giving a confident "Zel!" Her paws poked the burned of the typhlosion, knowing that she was rather safe if he tried to burn her. Sten could only assume she was curious if anything.

"So, Sora. take it you can hit up a buffet? Though I doubt Floatzel would make that much sushi. Though we also didn't prepare things for it. So perhaps we have to see about the stuff they got here. Fish, berries, meat, and a nice bowl of chicken alfredo. thats all me and my firneds need to survive on."

Fox Xalian
09-10-2010, 02:52 PM
Bria smiled. "Lets go see the room, see where our pokemon wish to sleep and such" she said. Her Umbreon and Galceon wrestled each other to the ground. Bria chuckled as she watched them. "They have been doing that since before they eveolved" she said.

Ushima
09-10-2010, 10:22 PM
"Buffet! Oh hell yeah." Rubbing his stomach he smiled. "I haven't eaten anything all day!" Fenrir started whining. "Guess they're pretty hungry as well." Last time they ate was in the morning. "Kinda in a hurry to get here, know what I'm sayin'?" He clapped his hands together. "Alright! Whose in? I know Sten's down. Cless and Luke, going to join us? It's an open invitation."

PantsTheReaper
09-13-2010, 02:34 AM
Cless thought for a moment. Well, he was hungry. He and his team decided to fast for the last two days of their trip, but he had been so excited and used to it that he forgot about it. His pokemon needed to eat and so did he. Their not being at one hundred percent explained how Sandslash was unable to sneak up on Hitmonlee, and how Hitmonlee was cut. "I'll join you," he said finally. He looked at his pokeballs and tossed them to the ground. "Go scavenging until you hear the whistle." He pokemon nodded and took off.