PDA

View Full Version : and then... there was nothing.

prudence
09-03-2010, 06:23 AM
http://cache2.artprintimages.com/p/LRG/15/1542/HQRBD00Z/patti-socci-love.jpg

I saw you standing there. You were like a flower that could be easily picked out.
I thought that maybe one day, you and I could be together.
I thought the world of you, but maybe you never felt the same.
I didn't care though. I'd do anything to get to you.

There you were, standing there like I never mattered to you.
I was heartbroken, ashamed that I had given myself to you.
Ashamed that I knew that once we were apart, I'd never see you again.

And then...

And then...

You reappeared out of no where. Like you were never gone.
Professing your love to me. Enjoying me as if I were yours--
Never to be anyone else'.

prudence
09-03-2010, 06:24 AM
"Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for."

-Bob Marley

prudence
09-03-2010, 06:25 AM
Dear:

Oh heavens, I can't enclose your name in this letter because I'm not wanting to exploit you. Not that it's a horrible thing, I just want to keep you to myself.
I've longed for this, to finally happen; and I know it will. You and me, you see-- we belong together. I honestly don't think that you know this, but I've wanted to
tell you all of my secrets for so long. Secrets that I never planned on telling anyone else. Secrets that just, are only for one person to know, and I know that this
person is you. Here's the thing.

My first secret is: That I love you, very very very much. I've dreamt about you by my side at night, while we sleep in the same bed together. Instead of looking at
photographs of you-- in bed together, seems very much more flattering. The first time that we get to share this room together, will be filled with passion, and with love.
I can't wait for that day.

My second secret is: I've been falling for you since the day we met. The day that your hand fell into mine perfectly. I just felt like I was safe and that you were going to
keep me safe. Safe from all the cruelty of the world. Away from all the horrifying people that were watching us, in a jealous rage.

My third secret is: That I never wanted to let you go. I wanted to keep you for all of time. Keep you by my side until we were no longer alive. I've wanted everything to be
perfect. Perfect as it's always been on the first day that I've met you. The way you looked at me with your big blue grey eyes. Your smile how it made me smile, and your
voice, the way it soothed me when I seemed to be frightened. If only I could feel that again, it would mean everything to me. More than you even know.

I hope that one day, you'll come across this letter with all of my secrets, and dreams. Maybe we'll have that chance to fulfill them, and maybe we won't.
At this certain point, I'd be ending the letter with an "I love you." But, it's too casual for that. I want to end it with something that's going to be more enhancing than ever. I think, I'll end now with...

Please don't forget me.

prudence
09-03-2010, 06:27 AM
It's every girls desire, to have someone to love them for who they are, not what they look like.

ღஐღ

prudence
09-03-2010, 06:28 AM
Touch my tears with your lips, touch my world with your fingertips.
That's right, I'm right there in front of you. Please, don't turn me away for someone else. Let me love you the way you want to be loved. Let me hold you, like the sun holds the clouds in the sky. Forever I want to be yours, forever I hope that I can be yours.

Please don't push me away. Don't do this now, while we're so close to falling in love.

prudence
09-03-2010, 06:30 AM
i may not be perfect,

and i might not have that hot bod.

i tend to be self confident about almost everything,

but if i have a reason to be, i will be.

i won't live up to your standards, because i've got nothing to give you.

i am my own person.

i won't have you judge me.

i may not have the best looks, but damn boi;

i do have a heart.

prudence
09-03-2010, 06:38 AM
Starlight,

and starbright.

How I wish upon thee tonight.

I wish I may, I wish I might.

Just let me have this one last wish tonight.

It may not be for me to have, it may not be for you to give.

But, I hope that you will be so kind, to let me have it.

maybe.