PDA

View Full Version : Creeping Shadows: Graham Scam [Omac16] Vs De'Grey Le'ore [Hoef]

Dire Hoef
10-25-2014, 01:20 AM
Let the Battle Begin!

http://eat3d.com/files/imagecache/forum/mainhall12.jpg

De'Grey wiped the sweat from his temple as he worked out the specs to his Centurion while piloting it at the same time as it travels across a massive field with a singular mansion in the distance. De'Grey then turned his attention towards the lone mansion and wondered if anyone lived there and with this oriented the massive machine to power walk a total of twenty miles per hour towards the outer ring area of the mansion before coming to a complete stop.

He adjusted his helm slipping it off as he opened the hatch at the top of the machine and climbed out to stand ontop of it. "It's been awhile since I've been back on the field.. Every since that day," said De'Grey as he thought back when he was eaten by that creature and narrowly escaped death.

De'Grey glanced towards the horizon knowing that this lone mansion could house someone, in particular. But judging from the state in which the mansion is in, it doesn't seem likely. However to be sure that wasn't the case De'Grey leapt off the machine and landed on his feet perfectly. He slipped out his M9 Beretta and with this slowly walked to the front entrance of this mansion cautiously aiming around knowing that something wasn't right about this place. He then entered the mansion through the front doors and came to foyer, which was massive. Nothing is right about this whole situation.

Omac
10-25-2014, 02:00 AM
Graham fell from the skies in a sense landing onto the blood ridden carpet before De'Grey, focusing his eyes on the enemy before him. He hadn't ever had an official fight but he spent time practicing on local monsters and demons. He wanted to get the advantage showing up as early as humanly possible. Fiddling with the chains in his pocket, his other hand griping his shield.

Gram took a moment to stretch his arms looking around at the majestic room around him. Shivering at the constant cold chills filling the room like something of darkness was around them. Was it this mysterious man before him? Like light speed he lifted his arm up flinging the silver chain into the light, causing absolute darkness. He was swift able to move around in the darkness almost unseen hoping that the lights would stay dim for moments further. "Who stands before me?" Gram asked in the best fierce voice he could create, "I am Graham, the master of the shadows."

He begun to ponder on the everything that could go stray. "I could trip, stumble onto my own dagger like a fool," he thought to himself, "knock myself out with the shield." Shaking his head to stop burdening himself of the dreadful thoughts. "It'll be alright, I can handle this," whispering into the darkness hoping not to be heard. It was time to be quiet and wait.

Dire Hoef
10-25-2014, 02:11 AM
"Who stands before me?

I am Graham, the master of the shadows."

De'Grey's eyes suddenly lit up with anticipation and fear. He quickly glanced around aiming his weapon knowing that this sort of enemy was new. He wondered who this enemy was or the fact that this enemy had an advantage over the shadows. De'Grey quickly calmed himself and slowly walked towards the steps;

"I am De'Grey Le'ore.. The strongest warrior all of Shadow Brigade.."

De'Grey settled down upon the third step and glanced around knowing that the enemy would show his face sooner or later. After having forget the fact that the enemy appeared before him seconds earlier.

Omac
10-26-2014, 12:30 AM
Gram steps out of the shadows only his head which glowed with anxiety and his pumpkin belt buckle were noticeable. The rest of his ragged black clothing blending into the background. Within his back pocket a small dagger let off dark energy, sending a chill down his spine, it wanted to be used to cut someone's throat. But Graham had a better plan in works, a quick and easy finish. Using his other hand he tosses his boomerang into the darkness aiming for the back of De'Grey's neck. "Good evening," he spoke with an ironic tone as his weapon slashed through the air.

Dire Hoef
10-26-2014, 01:19 AM
"Good evening"

De'Grey smirked as he pulled out a button, that seconds later he pushed, activating the Centurion standing on the outer perimeter of the mansion. Seconds later the Centurion as ordered to fire its Large Pulse Laser into the Foyer area of the mansion. The laser came into contact with the wall and penetrated through said wall crashing into the ground. Then the Centurion slowly aimed upwards causing a massive cut-like hole to appear between where the Centurion was standing the adjacent side of the the building.

Having witnessed this, whatever his enemy had planned was foiled by this sudden shift in the battle. "Don't think you can win that easily," said De'Grey as he rushed out of the mansion through the hole and leaped onto his machine and climbed inside preparing for his next strike.

Omac
10-26-2014, 02:48 PM
His face lit up with terror at the slight of the robotic suit before him. "This is the unexpected, but I'm pretty used to the unexpected. Winning will only be a matter of time," Graham spoke with a fierce attitude but was shaking in his boots. His plan had backfired on him, finding and attaching his boomerang back to his belt while trying to figure out a plan. With this robotic suit of armor standing before him he wasn't sure how to penetrate. But after breathing in and out he begun to think of a natural plan. Steadying his shield in an upper direction to prevent harm. Flinging a red chain into the light attempting to pull it down upon his enemy. At the very most it would buy him more time.

Dire Hoef
10-26-2014, 05:37 PM
Seeing a red chain clamp itself onto the Centurion's right shoulder, De'Grey was met with a massive jolt that pulled the machine down to one knee may have pulled directly onto its face. However De'Grey had a stability adjustor activated for these sorts of moments and with this De'Grey slipped on his helm and activated both machine guns and opened fire in the direction where the chain came from.

Omac
10-26-2014, 05:49 PM
The bullets almost pierced through Gram's skin ripping through the cloth before he threw out his right arm turning into black dust moving up the stairs in a matter of seconds. Then he reverts back to his human self. "Close one, need to be more careful," shaking his head turning to the bottom of the steps he pulls the rug up hoping to trip De'Grey. But before waiting to see what happens he gives chase making his way through a hall at the very top of the steps. Now the hallway shined with bright lights giving away his location.

Dire Hoef
10-26-2014, 05:55 PM
De'Grey works through some technical problems and orders the machine to stand back on its feet once more sitting within the cockpit. De'Grey sat there for a moment before seeing shimmers of light coming from the hallways to his left and with this opened fire with four LRMs and a volley of machine gun fire to spice things up. "You will not get away from me," he screamed within the cockpit.

Omac
10-27-2014, 07:24 PM
He had to think of something fast, or he'd be cooked for sure! For a moment Graham closes his eyes viewing the situation in his head. Upon opening he looks at his shield, it's not going to stop those bullets, so he thinks of something better. Grabbing the one of small tables on the sides from him he uses his dagger to cut off the legs very quickly laying them on the floor for traffic, then putting the now board in his alternate hand to the shield. It would only buy him enough time to make a proper attack. Sliding under another table placing his metal shield in front of him hoping for De'Grey to trip so he could bash into cockpit, remaining at the best undetected
"Please don't see me," he whispered to himself.

Dire Hoef
10-27-2014, 10:23 PM
Speed Tweak 45.9
Increasing Speed To 78.6 MPHs
Structure Standard
ER Lasers Now Online
Engine At 200 STD
Armor At 328

Hearing the automated machine speak its tongue, De'Grey knew that machine would Speed Tweak to 45.9 and with this he turned his attention to the mansion as the machine began to turn at a 90 degree angle to the left and begin to circle around the massive mansion at a managed speed of 78.6 MPHs. De'Grey looked down towards the left side of his dashboard and pressed a button that would bring up target assist. De'Grey searched around for his opponent and with this glanced up and down the mansion walls using his normal eye-sight to catch the opponent moving about. When he came around for another loop De'Grey pressed the triggers [on the joy-sticks] that were connected to the machine guns and sprayed a volley of machine gun fire all around the mansion walls in a circle hopefully to draw him out.

Omac
10-28-2014, 09:25 PM
It hadn't worked, no sneak attack was an option at this point. With De'Grey making an unexpected move he would have to follow. Gramham flips the table he was hidden under gripping both his shields taking chase at best speed, hopefully the table legs would cause a better distraction. Turning at that moment while still moving backwards he throws his boomerang, which bounces on the wall, aimed directly for De'Grey's machine gun. Looking down he notices a small bit of blood draining from his leg, moving the cloth away finding the end of his shin to be scraped from a bullet. He groaned at the pain.

Dire Hoef
10-28-2014, 11:00 PM
De’Grey, hearing a smashing sound of to his left, transferred the machine’s turning radius towards the unknown which was apparently a table. This came to De’Grey as a distraction from the momentary battle at hand. However De’Grey failed to account the oncoming projectile and came into contact with one of Centurion’s machine guns causing slight system failure. There was a dent in one of the barrels and with this De’Grey got cocky and shook off the attack and began to fire with that same machine gun and before he knew it an explosion was present to his right causing the machine to become unstable and crash to the ground sliding to a stop. De’Grey was slightly conscious as blood dripped down the right side of his forehead.

The Centurion suffered heavy collateral damage from the fall and with this De’Grey was able to get the machine to push itself back up to its feet. Sparks flew and smoke was present. De’Grey knew that it was time to activate the GEIM System. De’Grey screamed out as the machine also De’Grey himself, began to light up with a golden light. “Time to end you,” screamed De’Grey as he activated all available weapon systems and prepared the ultimate volley of weapon fire onto the mansion causing several places to collapse and/or completely destroyed.

Omac
10-29-2014, 02:06 AM
For a moment Gram watched in horror, until he was shaken back to reality when a bullet ripped through his shoulder bone. The building around him seemed to be falling apart, his shields melted at the contact. Leaving them behind he tried to run but another bullet hit his opposite leg of the scratch leaving him in agony. If he wanted to survive he needed to win, and in order to win he had to get De’Grey out of that suit. As he fell to the ground he used all his strength to roll into the nearest room, which at first was darker then his cloak. The second he entered lights flickered on followed by a devious laughter. Somebody was enjoy the sick game of the fight, someone from the afterlife, expecting a showdown. It was the Ball Room for sure.

Using his last bit of energy to stand up next to the doorway pulling out his ghost dagger, pressing the boo button ready to strike his enemy for the kill. It was meant to be a secretive attack but he couldn't stop the constant breathing, the small groans, and of course the sounds of his dripping blood. Unless De’Grey was completely oblivious Gram would be a dead man. The next thing he noticed was the power box next to him, opening it and pulling out the wires with one hand readying them to shock De’Grey out of the suit so he could stab him.

Dire Hoef
10-29-2014, 10:56 PM
De’Grey was slowly losing his strength as he exhausted the last of his ballistic weaponry. He glanced around knowing the damage to the establishment was good enough to rattle the enemy’s nerves. De’Grey tried to compensate the sort of factors that would go into using a machine such as his Centurion. De’Grey knew that the enemy would soon find a way to disable his machine, out of pure logic of knowing the fact that this machine gave De’Grey the extreme advantage in this battle.

De’Grey turned his head to left, and then to the right, knowing something wasn’t right about this next situation. There was no sign of the enemy anywhere and the fact of the matter is that the enemy seems to have disappeared altogether. Already having the slightly drained from him, he deactivated the GEIM System and relied on his natural vision to detect the enemy. However machine was at its limit and with this clambered out of the machine leisurely before leaping to the frontal area of the machine. Once on the ground he turned to his left to find that his enemy was down at the machine’s feet preparing for a languid attack upon his machine. De’Grey sighed and shook his head in resentment before slamming the right leg of the machine that held his on-ground weaponry. He grabbed both broad swords, clipped them to his back, and unsheathed the blades.

“Weak way of attacking me man,” said De’Grey as he stood there waiting for the man to do something.

Omac
10-29-2014, 11:49 PM
Gram stepped back for a moment before leaping forward pressing the cords toward the wires up the suits arms. Before he is able to see the reaction, closing his eyes, to endure the remaining pain from the bullet wounds. He was running out of options, throwing in the towel could be the only way out of here. But then those thoughts waned when he realized the only true way out was victory. Now all he wanted to do was win, something that may soon destroy him, so he opened his eyes pressing the dagger forward. Likely the metal blade would bust against the suit but he simply didn't care anymore. Gram's anger had taken control.

Dire Hoef
10-30-2014, 12:28 AM
[Background Music (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QtCnJ8zL2YI&list=UU26zQlW7dTNcyp9zKHVmv4Q)]

De'Grey lifted the face of the blades up to block the incoming futile attack from his enemy before leaping back a few paces knowing that something was amiss by the sudden shift in atomsphere.

De'Grey looked to his left, and then to his right, before quickly sprinting to the right and busting through the foyer's bottom doors heading into the Ball Room. The Ball Room itself was massive and partly destroyed with sunlight shining in. He came to the middle and slid to a stop before turning towards the doorway waiting for his enemy to appear.

Omac
10-30-2014, 02:08 AM
The air went cold and stiff, then shades of red, black, green, and yellow in the form of dancing spirits surrounded them. They appeared almost like they were in anguish as the battle picked into it's final stance, they chanted for a winner to be called upon. At the end of the room a yellow glass throne was created by a broken wooden chair, with a chubby man with fiery eyes and a crown to follow. The king laughed a terrifying tone, enjoying watching Graham and De'Grey slather each other. All they could do is watch, their presence had no effect on the battle itself.

Now was the time for Gram to strike for the win, he was running out of juice, and he depended on winning. A menacing grin grew on his face to a terrifying length. He was obviously excited for the end of this battle - win or lose. Then is the time he turns himself into a shadow, his body fading into the darkness creature once more. He quickly slides through the room aiming with it's claws to take out it's victim.

Dire Hoef
10-30-2014, 10:41 PM
"What on earth," questioned De'Grey as he took note of the ghostly creatures that circled the ball room.

However what De'Grey saw next had caused shivers to go down his spine. The tone in the air was rather disturbed and the smile that his enemy had bare was something that wasn't worth bragging about. De'Grey watched as his enemy faded with the shadows of the ball room and with this turned from defensive to offensive in a matter of seconds.

De'Grey planted his feet down glancing in several directions, before De'Grey smirked devilishly. He stood still for a moment before staring towards the hole in the ceiling. He then proceeds to extend his right arm out and extend his Nightmare Vision to take over the darkness hopefully to catch his opponent from behind. The Nightmare Vision would only work if the opponent had a fear, and judging from the looks of this battle, the opponent did have a fear and he was going to exploit it.

De'Grey's mind was to reach the mind of the opponent and express the opponent's fear with the utmost of terror.

Omac
10-31-2014, 12:22 AM
Gram stopped dead in his tracks, griping his head, screaming into agony as he fell to his knees. In front of him appeared a red colored man with spiky horns on top his head. He was holding a pitch fork, that's tips burned with the blood of his victims. It was obvious he was the devil, to Graham he was the real deal, but in reality he was an illusion. The apparition knelled down to look into Gram's eyes, touching him with it's bony fingers. The flesh on his face began to boil, dripping onto his legs as his body became a skeleton. His nightmare had become a reality.
"Make it stop!" he screamed feeling the fake pain overcome him.

Dire Hoef
10-31-2014, 01:02 AM
De'Grey smirked knowing that it worked and with this he walked over towards where the screams of the man originated from. De'Grey picked up the man by the neck and stabbed him three times; one in the chest, one in the lower left side of the body, and one where one of the lungs would have been. He slipped the blade out of the body and sheathed it leaving the man to die to his lonesome.

"Rest in peace," De'Grey said as he turned his back to the dying man knowing he was going to give him a slow death for the trouble he caused.

Omac
10-31-2014, 01:42 AM
Gram laughs laying on the ground as blood spilled out of him. He spoke very coldly "Do me some justice. Put me out my misery..." he couldn't continue for he began to cough up blood. He was dying and he knew it. Wanting to scream out but his punctured lungs prevented that. Now all he wanted was to die, nothing more would please him. Despite his lack of energy and rippled organs he still was able to throw up. "P-please..."

Dire Hoef
10-31-2014, 01:50 AM
"Do me some justice. Put me out my misery...

P-please..."

De'Grey stopped in his track several paces ahead of his enemy. "You put me through a lot of trouble you know that," questioned De'Grey, "What the hell do I get out of it!? Nothing that's what!" De'Grey sighed as he looked over his shoulder towards the man and slipped out his sidearm and aiming it towards the head of his enemy.

"What's your name and I'll give you mine to remember me in the afterlife.. Once I see you there of course," said De'Grey as he flipped off the safety.

Omac
10-31-2014, 02:25 AM
"You win, that's what you get," he muffled out. As he stopped vomiting he smiled towards the gun. He was more then ready for the trigger to be pulled, tears of happiness ran down his face. It was about to finally be over after all the trials he has undergone he was finally about to gain some peace. This made him very happy, though he was terrified of the afterlife. "Graham Scam, the king of the shadows..." Gram leans closer to De'Grey, "In the afterlife I'll be waiting for you,"

Dire Hoef
10-31-2014, 02:41 AM
"Graham Scam, the king of the shadows...

In the afterlife I'll be waiting for you"

De'Grey saw the tears of happiness run down the kid's cheeks and this... Brought happiness to his soul. Though it was sad to see the kid die before his eyes, but he was glad it was a honorable fight. "You know.. I like you kid," De'Grey said as he grabbed the man's forehead and set it against his, "Never forget.. This was a honorable fight.. You fought valiantly." De'Grey stepped back a few paces before turning towards the kid and aiming.

"You've done well.. Now rest.. Also the names De'Grey.. De'Grey Le'ore" said De'Grey as he pulled the trigger and fired a single bullet the would penetrate the center point of the kid's forehead.

Omac
10-31-2014, 02:50 AM
All the spirits in the room raised a glass to Graham's dead body, taking some of his blood until everyone had a decent amount. As they each took a drink they all vanished. While his soul wasn't there Gram knew how honorable the fight had been. It made him happy to fight with such a brilliant and strong fighter. One day out of the ashes he would rise again to fight against De'Grey again. But for now he would rest in peace in a happy afterlife.

Dire Hoef
10-31-2014, 03:00 AM
De'Grey smiled as he left the ball room and the mansion altogether. He had won an honorable fight, and the sun shined down upon him. Today was a Battle of Stoicism. And De'Grey won that battle.

De'Grey looked towards his Centurion and smirked knowing it was going to be a long walk home and with this he climbed up his damaged Centurion and plopped down in the seat. De'Grey activated the machine and set a waypoint for home. With this De'Grey's Centurion walked off into the sunset, and De'Grey would wait until he would come across the kid someday. Perhaps soon. Time will tell.

Victory Goes To:

Theorem of Hoef

Good Match and I'll See You On The Battlefield