PDA

View Full Version : The Murder of Mr. Abbigton [M-OOC]

Pages : [1] 2

Mr.Cynic
10-27-2014, 05:50 AM
Rated M: For violence, drug use, and swearing

The Murder of Mr. Abbigton

Dear Detective,

If you are reading this letter, then I have been murdered. Yes, murdered. Do not believe what the London police have said, they will by this time tomorrow declare my death as an accident. Mark my words when I say my death was no accident. I have foreseen it for a long time. I have gotten myself involved with a particularly shady group when I was young.

They come for a feeble old man, not even in his prime, to right the wrong that man made when he was young. I cannot tell you the name of this group for I fear this letter may be scanned. Simply, I have reached out to the greatest private detectives all over England, in hopes that you can find this group and put me to justice.

Make me proud. There are train tickets, for you, so you may make your way from where you are, to London. When you have reached London go to Mrs. Pot's Tea Shop and tell the owner that you are here for the Abbigton room. They will know exactly what you mean and from there you will meet your fellow companions. I have given you, one of my personal friends, the key to my home as well in an envelope. He will not be able to complete this case on his own. Even if he'd like to avenge me.

Thank you kindly if you do decide to take this case.

Sincerely,

Mr. Abbigton

The Plot:

The year is 1870, Victorian London, seven detectives have been given a mysterious letter from a man named Mr. Abbigton who claims to have been murdered. He ask from beyond the grave for these seven detectives to find the clues and find the mysterious group who has killed him. The seven detectives asked in this task are some of the finest and best detectives predating Sherlock Holmes. And this is their story of their greatest case.

The Rules:

Follow all of RPA rules, you know them, I don't have to spell them out every time

I do not have a minimum post requirement nor a posting requirement. Just make sure you at least post once a week. Please. I am begging you.

The Second thing I ask which is Important, is Communicate. If you're going to be gone for the weekend or are going to be super busy this week. Please Tell Me.

I don't ask for much so please just help me out.

Character Cast:

I have six positions opened up. The seventh detective is played by me.

Christopher Hughes/Hatter- Clyde

Dr. Calder/Graham Taylor (http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=66734&p=2266125&viewfull=1#post2266125)- Avis Crown

Lynnie Holmes (http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=66734&page=2&p=2266470&viewfull=1#post2266470)- Hime

Nora Dahl (http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=66734&page=3&p=2268546&viewfull=1#post2268546) - Lady Celeste

Three slots opened

Character Sheets:

This is Victorian London. Make sure your sheets match the period.

Name: Obvious. What's your name, first and last

Alias: Do they go under a code name, as they are private detectives some are not connected with the police and own their own businesses

Rivals: This will be easier once everyone gets their sheets up, hold on this one, but out of the six sheets choose one of the PDs to be your rival

Ally: Same thing as the rival

Appearance: [What do you like? Once again, this is weird for me, no anime. Please era appropriate and drawn images are okay]

Credentials: [Essentially this is skills, what can you do, were you educated, are you a rich folk, etc.]

Special Skill: [As Sherlock Holmes had his deduction skills. What is a special skill only your character knows how to do]

Weapon: [Optional, kind of, do they carry a weapon? Or are they like the great Holmes and prefer the power of their mind?]

History: [What is their history? Please be thorough and flesh out your character. Otherwise be creative and make sure it's era appropriate]

Theme Song: [Optional, I just like them. Era appropriate though.]

AvisCrown
10-27-2014, 06:41 AM
So he's not really quite a PD but I thought maybe there'd be a little wiggle room. Idk, Just tell me what you think.

Name: Doctor Everett Calder

Alias: Doctor Calder, wrote several medical journals under an alias. He didn't wish to draw attention to himself nor did he want to deal with the back-lash from those who did not agree with him, the medical community could be very cruel and he had watched many talented doctors be torn down by old men who would refuse to change their current practices. He wrote under the name, Doctor Graham Taylor.
Many of his most recent articles are written on the fate of children in the factories in manchester. Studying the effects of suffocation caused by working in tight unventilated working conditions. Don't mistake these writings as a social statement against child labor, they were purely scientific, though the horrific descriptions of the effects on the body had certainly helped the cause against it.

Rivals:

Ally: Several years ago. Calder got a letter from a young man. It was a rather sad letter, addressed to his pen name, Graham Taylor. The poor young lad had read his most recent article, a short article on the forensics of cuts and bruises before and after death. Truthfully He thought it was rather inappropriate reading for a lad so young. He found the lad rather intelligent, though clearly not quite mature. Calder responded to the boys letter and encouraged him to continue his interest in forensics. For the next few years Calder would get more letters from various names. It was slip in one of the letters, addressing something he had written in a letter addressed to another name which drew is attention and made him realized that several of the letters were written by the same person and in the end he would tie it back to that first letter he had gotten. Calder decided it was best not to look further into the matter, for whatever reason the person he had been corresponding to, didn't seem to wish him to have his real identity, though he couldn't lie and say this didn't spark his curiosity. Eventually the letters only came under one name, Hatter.

Appearance:
Calder isn't extremely tall, though he isn't rather short. He in decent shape for his age but he is clearly past his prime. He was never a rather stocky man nor rather strong. He is even less so now. He doesn't spent extra money on fine tailored suit, despite having the money for it and instead prefers much cheaper fabrics and mark him as middle class. He still wears his wedding ring despite having been widowed two years ago.

http://image2.findagrave.com/photos/2002/47/10687_1013952844.jpg
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-1eAT9SL3U04/UT47t1JEEaI/AAAAAAAAXEo/bb3Ze17WMH0/s640/petercushing2.jpg

Credentials: Everett is a physician. He studied medicine many years ago in London then moved to Manchester and opened a small clinic. He still works as a local physician but he's been planning on retiring.

Special Skill: Evertt has always praised himself on keeping up to date with the new advancing medical sciences, including forensics.

Weapon: Everett carries around a cane with him. He carries it around, mostly because one of his knees is bad but that doesn't mean he doesn't know how to use it in defense.

History: Everett's father was a book binder in Portsmouth. He was the second of three children, he had an older sister and a younger sister. The death of his older sister, who he was very close to, was the reason he had gone into medicine. His father had preferred he had carried on his business. Everett was able to get the funds to pay for his schooling from an uncle, who had come into a considerable sum of money some years before. Everett would soon be sent off to London, where he would begin his studies. He would have little contact with his father, till his father's business started to fail. Despite their history, Everett offered to help his father as much as he could, but there is little help one can give to a hopeless drunk and in the end Everett's father would be found in an ally on the east end, dead. The police did little about the incident. By that point, his father was a known drunk. Everett was extremely displeased by the way the police treated his father's death. Everett knew his father had fallen into debt and had angered quite a few people and Everett was convinced his father's death was no accident. This changed Everett's line of study into the new science that was arising, forensics.

Everett would continue to finish his studies and would inherit money from the same uncle who had paid for his schooling as well as his home in Manchester, where Everett would start his clinic. Everett, continued his study of forensics on the side, at the time it wasn't being taken seriously, and he feared repeating the same fate suffered by his father so he did not pursue it as a career choice.

Everett would marry a lady named, Harriet, who was the light of his life. She was an extremely bright woman who if not for her sex would have been Everett's equal. For many years she helped with the clinic. The two would have only one child, a daughter, named Edith.

Harriet passed away two years ago, and Everett was extremely pained by her lose. Edith, would return home to Manchester to aid her father with the clinic and the home.

Everett has always lived a comfortable middle class life style. He has not squandered the fortune left to him by his uncle and has made quite a bit of wealth from his clinic. In the past he made a habit of traveling during the summer months, using some of his extra funds to pay for the trip. Now, however he has done very little traveling in the last several years and prefers to stay home and read in his study.

Theme Song:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mtmT4deqcqc&list=PLCA71F6B54D8155E7&index=11

Mr.Cynic
10-27-2014, 06:48 AM
Very creative. I like it. We do need a forensic doctor around to help us with Mr. Abbigton's death. Accepted.

AvisCrown
10-27-2014, 06:48 AM
yay :D

also I just added an Alias.

Mr.Cynic
10-27-2014, 06:51 AM
Fantastic, welcome aboard.

AvisCrown
10-27-2014, 06:55 AM
:) I've been looking for an rp like this for a while. Let's hope it works out.

Mr.Cynic
10-27-2014, 06:57 AM
We can only hope and dream. I just thought, I haven't seen a RP like this. Let's do it.

Snotgirl
10-27-2014, 07:02 AM
Oh yeah, save me a spot and stuff.

Mr.Cynic
10-27-2014, 07:08 AM
Just get me a sheet.

AvisCrown
10-27-2014, 07:32 AM
Ok so I changed his theme tone. I might do little edits for the next day or two. XD but for the most part he's done.

So clyde what's your guy like?

Mr.Cynic
10-27-2014, 07:56 AM
I decided I liked the photo after all.

Name: S.C.H. [Stefen Cristofer Hughes]

Alias: Hatter; his alias was actually created more of a joke then it was ever to be taken seriously. Though it does have some particular meaning to it. He was born in an influential family, a lot of money, a lot of respect, and a lot of influential power. Because of this he says, he grew up knowing the one thing you knew imprisoned by money as a child you read books quietly in solitude. That and he has a particular way of dealing with the formal police, usually speaking in sparse clues and never giving to much away.

Rival:

Ally: Doctor Graham Taylor; all though not formally involved with Taylor. He is the one who suggested to bring Taylor along to bring Mr. Abbigton to justice. Since he was young, 13, after his mother's death he has been in contact with Taylor a few times about cases or simply advice or for a chat. He was the one of the few adults who took him seriously. He is also curious as to what this man must look like behind the letters. He is a man he widely respects and admires.

Appearance:

He was not a very tall man, though he was quite dapper. Standing 5'4" he wore a form fitting wool coat, and some leather gloves. At his side was a walking stick. He didn't seem to belong here, as in the inner most of the city. Even when dressed down the man seemed to be made of money. Even if he tried to runaway from the idea that he was rich, it was in the way he walked, the way he talked and even the way he dressed. He has short brown hair and blue eyes.

http://oi58.tinypic.com/dlnkn4.jpg

Credentials: Well educated, coming from an affluent background he was at least educated unlike many others. Though his father has held sway over most of his life, he is self taught at forensic science. Mostly due to reading some of Dr. Taylor's works. He is also self taught at criminal science and criminal behavioral science, all though they are considered fringe science in this day. He has also has backgrounds in business schooling. Well read and educated many mistake him to be just another pretty, smart, boy.

Special Skills: Direct Profiler- Predating Sherlock Holmes and his powers of deduction. Stefen notices details others may have missed. Though this comes at a price. Stefen prefers working in silence because details don't come when he's distracted. That and he has an uneasy, unnerving stare at times.

Weapon: Sword Stick- Being from the background that he is from, he has learned sword play as a child. His walking stick, actually has a hidden blade in it, which he uses as a key to success in intimidation.

History.

If there was ever one thing I learned growing up rich, is that it was really a lot of being locked up in a fancy home reading in solitude. I learned that the easiest task to combat boredom was simply to read.

-S.C.H.

The Hughes family business has always been an influential persuader in Essex. This also meant an influence on the police force in Essex, which began Stefen's personal interest in detective work as tragic as the story is.

My father was the type of man who knew a lot of dirty cops. Corruption exist anywhere and nowhere was it more prevalent than here. Many people wanted to shut their eyes to it. Many people didn't want to believe it. But it was there. Like a bruise after you've stubbed a piece of yourself into a wall.

The family business was never mentioned or name to Stefen as a kid and even as an adult, despite being well educated in how to run a business doesn't exactly know what his father does. A lot of shady people ever since he was a child. Shady people who had something to do with the death of his mother.

My mother was a stranger to this land. She was a product of a different language and a different culture. Even though she was European. She was a French woman, who was my father's prized possession. Despite this she had no enemies and no one who wanted her gone. I know the police were somehow involved in her death. As they were so eager to declare her death an accident.

Despite the death of his mother he grew up with a proper English upbringing as his father would say. Though there was a man that intrigued him, Mr. Abbigton he called himself. At the time, he was another man doing some kind of shady business with his father for another shady corporation. Despite this though, Mr. Abbigton was an intriguing man and friendly to Stefen.

Mr. Abbigton was like a grandfather to me, despite the company he chose to hang out with. Every time he visited he supplied me with more books. He supplied me with wisdom and advice. We blossomed a kind of friendship, as friendships could go with an old man and a young boy.

Due to the circle of people and the death of his mother, Stefen has taken it upon himself detective work. Self taught detective work, he's been rummaging around mysterious deaths when he was young enough to do so. Though most didn't take him seriously until much recently in his twenties.

Funny how so many people will not believe the word of a child. Even if the child knows something that the grown ups don't. Now I am a grown up, but sometimes I doubt my words will ever reach people.

Theme Song:

There is nothing more curious, than the perverse nature of knowledge and wisdom. Who has such things. Is it the elder who has had plenty of experience? Or is it a man who is young, with little life experience, but all the academia to count for? Who is smart? The bookworm or the man who worked all his life and never picked a book to read?

Who was truly the stupid man? The rich man, who didn't need to work, as everything was provided for him. Or the poor man, who worked his life away for the rich man? Who holds which secrets? Who holds the most knowledge?

Or is intelligence not something that can be measured?

Vivaldi- Concerto for Two Violins in A Minor

The song was chosen for it's beautiful energy, but it's somber melody as well. Each movement is a description of the character and his personal workings.

The first movement, I find it elagant and powerful. It reflects his upbringing and he is pictured in the light of others. Also it pictures his focus and his curiosity for the work that has intrigued him.

The second movement, I find is more somber. It reflects a kind of deep secret that he hides from others. His fears, his more melancholy, serious attitude towards his business.

The third movement, is his focus and drive. His need for knowledge and need for justice. To make things right. His desperation if you will. His desperation for the truth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7E-RTI-H2oI

Other: The Hughes are a trading company. His family owns a printing company. But the side business is forging legal documents. All though this is all, but a secret to Stefen.

BumblingBee
10-27-2014, 11:25 AM
RESERVE ME A SPOT, RESERVE ME A SPOT RESERVE ME A SPOT!!

Rha'az
10-27-2014, 12:16 PM
Name: William Brennidon Blazkowicz

Alias: Walker, because William always walks around the death scene looking for clues.

Rival:

Ally:

Appearance: A blond with a scar on his left side of the head. He also got blue eyes. His clothing is actually different from most detectives, he wears a brown coat and a pair of jeans. He's also muscular.
http://www.gameplay-online.dk/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/RoW_Knuckles-585x344.png

Credential: A very, very strict person. His mother is a discipline teacher and his father is a former military sergeant. He is private investigator, meaning that he works for no one, absolutely no one. However, William is a very good interrogator. He occasionally brings his suspects to a coffee shop and interrogates him there.

Special Skills: Blazkowicz is a very good martial artist, an undercover cop and an inventor. William always uses broken phones to modify them into a 'lethal' weapon.

Weapon: Hard Knuckled Fingerless Gloves a.k.a HK Gloves, as I said Blazkowicz is an inventor. He invent the HK Glove with 2 features, one is to electrocute anyone with the HK Gloves if William activates the electric in it. Two, Blazkowicz can malfunction any weapon in the radius of 5m. However, the HK Gloves can only malfunction weapons that needs firepower or electricity. These 2 features have limited use since it uses a battery.

History:

"Everyone MUST be disciplined!"
-Blazkowicz's father, Stanley Blazkowicz

William once lived in a military with his parents for 5 years since he was borned before they migrated to London. William's mother, Julia teached her son with obedience and discipline while his father taught him the meaning of honor, courage, responsibility, friendship and love. On the age of 25 William enrolled in the Police Department to solve out cases and more. But then, he decided to work alone. On the age of 30, he married to a woman named Christine and have 3 children, Hans, Julia and Charles. He swore to protect his family at all costs.

BumblingBee
10-27-2014, 02:19 PM
Name: Lynnie Holmes

Alias: Miss Mystery. Due to Lynnies ... 'Dubious' career, she has had to take on various personalities and alter-ego' sober the years. Sometimes to satisfy particular clients needs, others to simply keep the local bobby off her heels. Her current Alias of Mis Mystery was born from a particular magazine she read detailing the gruesome murders and mysteries taking place within London itself.

Rivals:

Ally's:

Appearance: Lynnie is of a shorter build. She's buxom to say the least, seemingly with curves in all the right places, yet she still appears to look rather skinny, most likely an after affect of being under-fed. Her skin is pale, and dotted with a few freckles here and there. Lynnies features are attractive to look at, she has large doe like eyes and dimples on either side whenever she smiles. To keep her hair out of her way, she often pins it back in a constantly messy bun. Her hair is a deep burgundy, not quite ginger, mostly due to her Irish heritage.

As for clothing, prostitution only allows for so-so qualities of outfits. Yet Lynnie still tries her best to look at least presentable. She wears an ankle length skirt and a white blouse, secured with a large belt. Heeled boots and black stockings adorn her legs, while the Boise is kept secure by a pendant chocker. Obviously her 'working' clothes differ greatly from what she wears during the day, but she'd personally like to keep that attire private.

(First pictures for the outfit, second for the face, because I'm that fussy)
http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2014/231/e/3/alice_by_thebluebutton-d7vtpgx.png
http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs24/f/2008/028/5/a/__CLUES____Emily__by_kyla79.jpg

Credentials: Being a who're doesn't exactly give you the brightest future in life, yet still, Lynnie has tried to make the best of her outcomes. She can read well enough, though will struggle with the trickier texts, and she is able to write well enough. Certainly more than the rest of the downtrodden. Sadly she lacks in any other educational skill whatsoever.

However, what she may lack in written capacity, she makes up for with charm. Her profession has taught her how to charm and seduce her way out of practically any situation. She is able to blend in perfectly with any class (as long as she looks the part of course) and has schmoozed and charmed her way out of more dubious situations than she would like to describe.

Special Skill: Prostitution is a far more difficult career than most think. To become a successful whore (as successful as you could deem possible considering the career itself) one must have an array of streets arts and contacts. Of course, Lynnie has both. If you need something doing, Lyniie can get it done, most likely ten times quicker too. She knows anyone and everyone of use within London. From the black market to the most highly trained physicians. Lynnie knows who's who.

Weapon: Lynnie carries a small penknife with her in case a client gets to risky to deal with, that or if the bobby show up. Other than that though, she relies entirely on her own smarts.

History: Lynnies parents immigrated to London from Ireland, hoping for a fresh start. For Lynnies Father was an Irish republican, and believed heavily in liberating the Motherland. However life grew to dangerous to live back in Dublin, so the family was forced to move to England, Lynnie was only a baby. Being the only girl in the family, and the youngest of six older brothers, life was at best a struggle. Of course her family were not intentionally cruel to her, it was simply the fact that a family of that size becomes increasingly hard to handle.

When Lynnie was still fourteen her Mother sadly passed away of pneumonia. The family mourned yet still remained positive about the future, or at least tried too. Her death hit her Father the hardest. So he and her brothers, buried themselves within their republican endeavours. Sadly it was all to no avail. At a particularly nasty riot, the entirety of her family were either killed, or imprisoned.

With nowhere else to turn or go. Lynnie began her life on the streets.

Theme Song:
A little cheeky and bouncy, quite like her.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8XPKYW8b31w

Clyde darling, I'll have to ask, I'm planning on making her cockney, so will excessive swearing he allowed?

Mr.Cynic
10-27-2014, 06:53 PM
Swearing is fine, excessive, depends on how excessive.

Beside that Hime, you are accepted.

Nayr, I cannot accept a sheet like that.

I will be finishing up S.C.H. and get him a theme song too

BumblingBee
10-27-2014, 06:55 PM
-energy-

Froggy
10-27-2014, 07:35 PM
Hello there, it looks like you’re off to an amazing start! Here are a few links that will help you get your game noticed! Have fun and happy RPing!

The Banner shop (http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=18912) is a great place to ask someone to make a graphic for your RPotW submission!

The Roleplaying Games Directory (http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=40645&p=1318649&viewfull=1#post1318649) is full of interesting roleplays, why not put yours there too!

Wanna know what's up with all the Staff Siggies (http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=3975)?

The RPA Tribune (http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=18026) is full of entertainment, why not submit your roleplay to be featured?

Good luck!!!

Mr.Cynic
10-27-2014, 07:37 PM
lol Hime.

Thanks Frog.

BumblingBee
10-27-2014, 08:59 PM
I've just thought, since Lynnie isn't exactly a detective there's no real reason for her to tag along with the others. So how about Mr. Abbigton hired her beforehand to ensure they carried out his wishes or ... something

Lady Celeste
10-27-2014, 09:00 PM
Could I also reserve a spot? I'd fill out the profile right now, but:
1) I'm working on two separate HW assignments, both due tomorrow, and
2) I'm not quite decided yet on all of the details of my character. Part of me wants to use a loose reinterpretation of Nora from A Doll's House, but obviously that would take some tweaking to do right.

Mr.Cynic
10-27-2014, 09:04 PM
Hime; originally I thought the same. But I think Mr. Abbigton contacted her due to the fact that she knew the black market well. I think she may have not been a detective, but her contact with the deep underworld is what gave her clearance in Mr. Abbigton's mind. Most of the other detectives will be shocked with her presence, but I always love a good conflict.

Lady Celeste; considering your circumstances, I will reserve you a spot.

BumblingBee
10-27-2014, 09:28 PM
Good to know, I'm happy with that :)

Mr.Cynic
10-27-2014, 09:37 PM
We have a good start of a cast with the three we do have. Can't wait to see the creativity of Lady Celeste. And hopefully we can get some more people.

AvisCrown
10-27-2014, 09:39 PM
I know :D
That is the longest character shed I've ever written and it's still getting longer, with extra bits that I keep adding. XD I'm super excited for this.

Mr.Cynic
10-27-2014, 09:58 PM
As am I. I just need every cast member before we can start because it would be pretty difficult for someone to jump into a murder mystery.

AvisCrown
10-27-2014, 11:40 PM
hopefully it won't take to long.

Mr.Cynic
10-27-2014, 11:42 PM
Well I do have Lady Celeste. That's a bonus.

I need to do some advertising. Hint hint wink wink

RisingPhoenix
10-28-2014, 04:30 AM
Oh my, this calls to me for some reason........ hmm, do I have enough time to dedicate to it? Nonetheless, regardless of my actions, I must applaud you Clyde and wish you luck in this game...... ;)

*scurries away to work on sheets*

Mr.Cynic
10-28-2014, 04:31 AM
Come join us Phoenix. Come join us.

Lady Celeste
10-29-2014, 03:28 AM
Name: Nora Dahl (Legal Name: Nora Helmer)

Alias: Fredrik Dahl

Rivals: (PENDING)

Ally: Shortly after her arrival in England, Nora met and befriended a prostitute named Lynnie Holmes, who to this day is one of only a few people who know Nora's true identity. The two women work together often, with Lynnie's street-smarts and connections complementing Nora's more traditional education and detective skills.

http://www.newbrunswickbeacon.ca/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/289408_10150322618233393_37564223392_8085594_95044 7839_o-819x1024.jpg
http://theatrenewbrunswick.files.wordpress.com/2011/09/katie-swift-dh.jpg

http://3244657aub.files.wordpress.com/2013/04/nordl_troms_hatt_kvad_large.jpg
http://3244657aub.files.wordpress.com/2013/04/3_1s62fl1201.jpg

Credentials: Despite her relative lack of street-smarts due to her sheltered upbringing, Nora is noticeably more educated than most women in this day and age, owing in no small part to her past experience with various odd jobs and her comfortably wealthy family background. During her failed marriage, she cultivated a slight talent for charming others into doing what she wants or needs them to do, and she has become surprisingly perceptive of others since then, making her a fairly adept interrogator.

Special Skill: Nora's routine cross-dressing as Fredrik has made her a veritable mistress of disguise, helping her to blend in and gather information from virtually anywhere. Hailing from Norway originally, and having spent a year in Italy, she is also very well-versed in the languages and cultures of both countries.

Weapon: When dealing with hazardous situations in general, Nora usually relies on her charm, resourcefulness, and sheer strength of will to see her through. However, she has taken to learning how to defend herself ever since her failed marriage, and has a workable skill with knives and basic pistols.

Skip this part if you are familiar with Henrik Ibsen's "A Doll's House".

By the standards of the time, Nora lived the ideal life for a 19th Century woman: first a dutiful daughter to her father, then a faithful wife to her husband Torvald Helmer and doting mother to their children (Bobby, Emmy, and Ivar). But unbeknownst to even Nora herself at the time, Nora was never truly happy with this life, being treated as little more than a plaything by both her father and her husband.

During Nora's marriage to Torvald, the Helmer family had their share of hardships; at one point, Torvald had to work several jobs to support the family and became seriously ill, to the point that he was even in danger of dying. Torvald's physician recommended a year-long vacation in Italy to alleviate his condition, but the trip to Italy was too expensive for the family to pay for legally. Nora, desperate to save her husband's life, illegally borrowed money from a man named Nils Krogstad to pay for the trip, forging her deceased father's signature on the bond to do so. Nora would later keep this crime secret from Torvald to avoid wounding his pride, claiming that the money was a gift from her father.

Nora spent several years afterward secretly working and saving money to pay off Krogstad's loan, but everything eventually came to a head when Krogstad, in danger of being fired from the bank where Torvald worked, used his knowledge of Nora's forgery to blackmail her into convincing Torvald to let him (Krogstad) keep his job. During this time, Nora feared that Torvald might try to take all the blame for her crime in an attempt to save her reputation, and contemplated killing herself to pre-empt any such heroic gesture on Torvald's part.

But instead, when Torvald inevitably received word of Nora's forgery, he furiously denounced Nora as an immoral woman, even though Nora had committed the crime to save his life, and lamented that he would now have to accept Krogstad's demands in order to buy his silence on the matter. The only reason why Torvald did not divorce Nora or throw her out of their house was because he insisted on preserving the appearance of a happy family in the public eye, but he forbade her to ever see their children again or have any further part in their upbringing. Krogstad, after a change of heart, returned the incriminating bond to Nora moments after Torvald's fateful outburst; greatly relieved, Torvald promptly destroyed the bond along with all other evidence of Nora's forgery, and then attempted to take back all of his harsh words to Nora by claiming to have forgiven her for her "foolish" actions, even expressing delight in how attracted he was to her "feminine vulnerability" and how it made her so dependent on him.

However, Torvald's outburst and his subsequent actions after Krogstad's change of heart ultimately triggered Nora's awakening, making her realize how oppressive her life and her marriage to Torvald had truly been. Realizing that Torvald valued his own reputation more than he valued her well-being, and seeking to find herself and do more with her life than be treated like a doll, Nora re-exchanged wedding rings with Torvald, gave up her house key, and left Torvald that very night to live alone, unable to be a good wife or mother without first learning to be more than a plaything.

After leaving Torvald, Nora retook her maiden name, Dahl, and stayed for a time at the home of her childhood friend, Kristine Linde, who had become engaged to Krogstad on the very same evening when the Helmers' marriage collapsed. Nora and Krogstad settled their past conflicts once and for all during this time, and before long, Nora happened upon her first "case" when Krogstad's past criminal activities came back to haunt him. Krogstad, as it turned out, had accumulated a massive debt over the years to a criminal boss known as Hans Strindberg, who had Kristine kidnapped, demanding Krogstad's repayment of his debt in exchange for her safe return. The police officers Krogstad called on for help, to Nora's shock, accused Krogstad of faking Kristine's kidnapping to extort money and had him arrested; Nora would later learn that these officers had been paid off by Strindberg.

Determined to save her friend, but not wanting to jeopardize the safety of Torvald or her children by investigating Kristine's kidnapping openly, Nora took to disguising herself as a man during her investigations, using the alias Fredrik. As Fredrik, Nora managed to infiltrate Strindberg's operations and learn more and more about his activities, and also learned to hide her identity as she used different male and female disguises to preserve her anonymity. Thanks in no small part to Nora's efforts, Kristine was ultimately rescued unharmed, and enough evidence was gathered against Strindberg in the process to clear Krogstad of all charges and slowly but surely put an end to Strindberg's criminal activities.

The ordeal with Strindberg cemented a newfound friendship between Nora and Krogstad, and Nora, realizing that she liked working as a detective in her own right, kept her male alias and traveled to England so that "Fredrik" could become a protégé to one of the many private investigators operating there.

Theme Song:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gf1RHyuuLnI

Mr.Cynic
10-29-2014, 04:52 AM
Interesting Celeste. Can't wait to see the finished product

AvisCrown
10-29-2014, 08:05 PM
I'm liking your character so far Celeste :)

Lady Celeste
10-29-2014, 08:22 PM
Thanks. :D

Just updated the profile again; I'll most likely add more to it later once I can flesh out some more details, such as how Nora/Fredrik may have caught Abbigton's attention.

Mr.Cynic
10-29-2014, 08:25 PM
Celeste do me one big favor. Can you take your whole profile out of the spoiler box?

AvisCrown
10-29-2014, 08:26 PM
I think the way it stands now is fine. :) I think she definitely would have gotten some attention.

and ya the spoiler boxes are kind of excessive. XD

Lady Celeste
10-29-2014, 08:27 PM
Celeste do me one big favor. Can you take your whole profile out of the spoiler box?

Done. :)

Mr.Cynic
10-29-2014, 08:31 PM
Thank you Celeste.

Snotgirl
10-29-2014, 08:37 PM
I don't think I'll be joining.

Mr.Cynic
10-29-2014, 08:42 PM
Okay

Any particular reason why?

Kris
10-29-2014, 08:48 PM
This RP has been featured as RP of the week (http://role-player.net/forum/site.php)!

Snotgirl
10-29-2014, 08:51 PM
I thought I might be able to keep up. But that thought died when I have a bit of writers block.

It's not u, bae, it's me.

But srsly, I'm not gonna hold up the RP just because I can't think of anything.

Mr.Cynic
10-29-2014, 08:52 PM
^Squeas like a handsome beautiful drag queen.

Woot!

AvisCrown
10-29-2014, 09:06 PM
YAY :D Rp of the week!

Mr.Cynic
10-29-2014, 09:14 PM
YAY :D Rp of the week!

Feel good don't it?

BumblingBee
10-29-2014, 09:27 PM
Oh my gosh Clyde ... I'm ... I'm so proud of you T_T

Mr.Cynic
10-29-2014, 09:59 PM
Lol, Hime

AvisCrown
10-29-2014, 10:06 PM
hopefully this will attract a few more people :)

Mr.Cynic
10-29-2014, 10:07 PM
Hopefully.

AvisCrown
10-29-2014, 10:18 PM
btw we've talked about Stefen and Calder knowing each other. This message that is sent to summon calder would it be addressed to Calder or Taylor. I know Calder wouldn't have told Stefen is real identity but do you want Stefen to have found it out. Or make his real identity a surprise to Stefen.

Lady Celeste
10-29-2014, 10:30 PM
I've finalized my draft of Nora's profile, so now I should be all set.

Any takers for Rival and/or Ally?

BumblingBee
10-29-2014, 10:31 PM
I think she and Lynnie could be good friends :)

AvisCrown
10-29-2014, 10:34 PM
hmm I'm waiting for my rival. XD I'm hoping we get a big muscle, former military kind of guy. we need some muscle in this group.

Lady Celeste
10-30-2014, 01:10 AM
I agree that Nora and Lynnie would be perfect allies; their backgrounds and skill sets complement each other nicely. It's also highly possible that Lynnie might already be aware of Nora's true gender.

AvisCrown
10-30-2014, 06:05 AM
it's nice to have these alliances already forming :D

Mr.Cynic
10-30-2014, 06:55 AM
btw we've talked about Stefen and Calder knowing each other. This message that is sent to summon calder would it be addressed to Calder or Taylor. I know Calder wouldn't have told Stefen is real identity but do you want Stefen to have found it out. Or make his real identity a surprise to Stefen.

Stefen would probably have some suspicions, but the letter would be addressed to Taylor.

I'll take a look at your sheet Celeste

AvisCrown
10-30-2014, 07:00 AM
Ok, sounds fine.

do you mean suspicions that he is Doctor Calder or that Taylor is a alias?

Mr.Cynic
10-30-2014, 08:06 AM
Suspicions Taylor is Calder.

Celeste, this is going to sound really weird. But the crossdressing thing is just kind of weird for me. Don't know why.

AvisCrown
10-30-2014, 08:13 AM
Irene Adler was a cross dresser at least in the Jeremy Brett version of Sherlock holmes. XD

Mr.Cynic
10-30-2014, 08:18 AM
Not saying Celeste isn't accepted. I just found out that Stefen is a woman hater. Okay that's a lie. He dislikes fallen woman, cough Hime, and he doesn't favor a woman who feels the need to shed the skin of a man to get her way. Wow Woman Hater. Guess it was prevalent in that time.

AvisCrown
10-30-2014, 08:27 AM
XD Calder's probably a bit sexist too as he is much more conservative than his alter ego would lead people to believe. But he would probably be intrigued by the woman and be very fatherly towards them as he has a daughter about their age.

Mr.Cynic
10-30-2014, 08:30 AM
Stefen on the other hand has a sort of naive view of the world. Growing up in a "proper English home".

BumblingBee
10-30-2014, 09:10 AM
Ohhhh this is gonna be fun XD

Mr.Cynic
10-30-2014, 06:52 PM
Celeste if it wasn't obvious. I am accepting you

AvisCrown
10-30-2014, 07:11 PM
you need to add her to the front of the forum.

Mr.Cynic
10-30-2014, 07:35 PM
All righty. Yes. I knew I forgot something

AvisCrown
10-30-2014, 10:30 PM
For those wondering. I went to the doctor again today and I have flu.

BumblingBee
10-30-2014, 10:33 PM
Awwww no, so it's a deffinete then? :(

AvisCrown
10-30-2014, 10:35 PM
yes turns out my mom was right and the doctor who last time said it wasn't was wrong. They tested for it this time. my dad now won't shut up about me giving him flu.

BumblingBee
10-30-2014, 10:35 PM
Oh heck :/

Lady Celeste
10-30-2014, 10:36 PM
@Avis: Aww man, that sucks. Get well soon!

@Clyde: Awesome, thanks for having me!

@Caoimhe: I've officially added Lynnie as an ally, if that's okay with you.

BumblingBee
10-30-2014, 10:44 PM
That's fine hun :)

I'll do the same soon-ish

AvisCrown
10-30-2014, 10:47 PM
thanks for the concern. i hope this doesn't stay for to long.

Mr.Cynic
10-31-2014, 05:12 AM
I will no confirm from Hime too.

But, would you guys like to start this or wait to see if we get more people?

Note, if I start this now. Character sheets will be closed.

So, I need your guys opinion

AvisCrown
10-31-2014, 05:23 AM
from what I heard Rising Phoenix was still working on a character sheet but I haven't heard anything from them sense. :/ I still like to try and wait for another person but I think this is all we've got.

Mr.Cynic
10-31-2014, 05:30 AM
Okay. How about this? I give until the end of the week. That's Saturday.

Sunday is the beginning of a new week.

AvisCrown
10-31-2014, 05:32 AM
I that works. wait for one more person or wait for the end of the week.

Lady Celeste
10-31-2014, 05:33 AM
I'm waiting until we get more people before I pick a rival for Nora. Hatter seems like the most likely candidate so far given the "woman-hater" bit that you mentioned, so if nobody else arrives then I'd probably pick him.

AvisCrown
10-31-2014, 05:35 AM
I'm waiting for a rial as well. I think we need some muscle. Simular to Nayr's character, though obviously his didn't work out.

Lady Celeste
10-31-2014, 05:45 AM
I'll send out a couple of PM's, see if any of my contacts are interested.

Or we could put up a new interest check.

Mr.Cynic
10-31-2014, 05:59 AM
I'm waiting for a rial as well. I think we need some muscle. Simular to Nayr's character, though obviously his didn't work out.

Nayr character was a character from a video game. And that video game is set during the World War, which is the 1940s. Not Victorian England at all. And he stole a character.

I was going to wait for one more person by Saturday.

@Celeste: He's not that kind of woman hater. He just feels like Nora should be herself and forget all the rest.

Lady Celeste
10-31-2014, 06:02 AM
He's not that kind of woman hater. He just feels like Nora should be herself and forget all the rest.

Oh, never mind then. In that case, they're both pretty much on the same page; Nora only hides her identity to protect her loved ones from the criminals she goes after, but other than that she'd definitely agree with Hatter in that respect.

AvisCrown
10-31-2014, 06:11 AM
I understood why you refused the character, I just think we need a similar character, someone with muscle. XD because at this rate if our little gang is cornered we're pretty much be killed.

Mr.Cynic
10-31-2014, 06:16 AM
I understood why you refused the character, I just think we need a similar character, someone with muscle. XD because at this right if our little gang is cornered we're pretty much be killed.

You know about Wolfenstein then.

AvisCrown
10-31-2014, 06:17 AM
I do.

Mr.Cynic
10-31-2014, 06:28 AM
I was like WTF when I saw Nayr sheet. Because it was a complete ripoff. Yes we need a muscles character, but put some creativity in it.

If I need to I'll bring in another character myself and work a muscles for you guys.

AvisCrown
10-31-2014, 06:30 AM
I get what you mean. It's real annoying when people don't have any originality in their characters. If you want to play a rip off do a parody rp or fandom rp. Don't bring those characters into original rps.

that works if we need to :)

Mr.Cynic
10-31-2014, 06:32 AM
Exactly.

I wrote a crime drama sherlock Holmes style novel. And could bring in one of my more fun characters. He's this guy who is slightly above average in height at 5'9" he's a bit of a giant in people's eyes. Half Russian and half English, he was a fun character to work with.P

AvisCrown
10-31-2014, 06:33 AM
He sounds fun XD.

Mr.Cynic
10-31-2014, 06:35 AM
He was fun. He wasn't exactly muscle muscle in the normal sense. Such as rippling with muscles, but he was a good fighter. He was tall and lean, and was a boxer.

He was fun because in the novel it was fun dressing him in suits and have their seamstress complain about how much work it is to make him fit into things. lol.

AvisCrown
10-31-2014, 06:37 AM
I think we should make him bigger. XD like 6'3 in height, big muscles.

Mr.Cynic
10-31-2014, 06:38 AM
I don't do big muscle characters. His size alone usually made people back off. I really hate muscles. If you haven't noticed, most of my characters, even muscle characters. Are always lean pretty boys. Even so Stefen is a good swordsman.

Yeah in this RP if the heroes have to kill somebody. They are going to do it. No Batman b.s. around here, where you won't kill. If your life is in danger and there is no way of arresting the guy, kill him.

AvisCrown
10-31-2014, 06:41 AM
XD I was more thinking they needed someone for manual labor. to do all the heavy lifting. Calder certainly isn't going to be doing it.

Mr.Cynic
10-31-2014, 06:46 AM
I was going to go with this photo:

http://oi62.tinypic.com/vq5oom.jpg

Vikter Rasskazov

AvisCrown
10-31-2014, 06:47 AM
He could work. Quite the cutie ;P

Mr.Cynic
10-31-2014, 06:48 AM
I was going to make him your manual labor with some brains.

"Don't pit me as some senseless man who has no brain and all brawn, it's unbecoming and quite distasteful. Bit offensive too,"

AvisCrown
10-31-2014, 06:52 AM
hmm ok. :)

Mr.Cynic
10-31-2014, 06:56 AM
You hate him. If there is one thing I hate, it's when people make muscular fighters and they are always slow or dimwitted or something. They are capable of thought like any other human being.

AvisCrown
10-31-2014, 07:04 AM
I don't hate him. He's different from the character I had in mind but that's cool. this guy could work out better.

Mr.Cynic
10-31-2014, 07:07 AM
What character did you have in mind?

AvisCrown
10-31-2014, 07:12 AM
pretty much the kind of character you hated. XD

no, I'm kidding. I was thinking either, ex solider or a ex henchmen for a crime boss. Someone who's rather big, not slender built but stocky, and tall. Not stupid but not a genius like Calder or Stefen. Pretty much smart enough to keep up but a kind of guy that uses fist first before reason.

mostly because I kind of thought of him being Calder's rival and if he's actually pretty smart and level headed, I don't see Calder having much of a problem with him.

but in the end I don't want to have to play this character so it's up to you or whoever else decided to take up the challenge to decide XD.

Mr.Cynic
10-31-2014, 07:20 AM
Well Vikter is just in case. But I just don't do soldiers. Well actually that's not true.

Vikter is a ring fighter. As I said he's a boxer. So he does have some experience in a fist fight. But he's not doping stupid either.

AvisCrown
10-31-2014, 07:22 AM
I don't need him to be stupid, in fact I'd prefer he wasn't. But we don't really need another genius. It's more everyone brings something slightly different to the table and his thing happens to be his strength.

A boxer would be fine.

Mr.Cynic
10-31-2014, 07:24 AM
He isn't genius trust me. But he can keep up. He's a little above average, just slightly, but not completely. I didn't say he was a genius.

AvisCrown
10-31-2014, 07:34 AM
Ok sounds good. It's fine. :)

Mr.Cynic
10-31-2014, 07:40 AM
Think Watson. He was a bit of a fighter, he was also a doctor. But I'd say compared to Sherlock, he wasn't very impressive. But he had the ability, which I am giving to Vikter, which is a copy ability. Basically he's a quick learner, just as Watson was, and is able to keep up from time to time. Though that isn't Vikter's main job. It's being the guard dog.

BumblingBee
10-31-2014, 11:48 AM
o.O

Oh I like Vikter.

Mr.Cynic
10-31-2014, 03:40 PM
Yeah Vikter is great. Talking about guard dogs, Vikter is the only cast member to also have a dog.

BumblingBee
10-31-2014, 04:01 PM
Is romance allowed in this RP Clyde? :flirty:

AvisCrown
10-31-2014, 04:01 PM
someone already have a crush Caoi? XD

BumblingBee
10-31-2014, 04:16 PM
I want to claim Vikter as my own tis all. I mean c'mon, a dog too? XD

Mr.Cynic
10-31-2014, 05:30 PM
Romance is allowed.

BumblingBee
10-31-2014, 05:38 PM
... Was that a yes then to Vikter and Lynnie then possibly ... Maybe? :flirty:

Mr.Cynic
10-31-2014, 06:03 PM
Name: Vikter Rasskazov

Alias: Pit King, Yamak-Korol'; All though not a detective he holds a champions title in the pit world of "professional" pit fighting. The man can throw a few punches and take a few. For his vicious style and his ability to hit enemies hard and fast, he earned the titled and the name the Pit King. All though his name is in know way used to disguise his real name.

Rivals: This will be easier once everyone gets their sheets up, hold on this one, but out of the six sheets choose one of the PDs to be your rival

Ally: Same thing as the rival

Appearance:
This man was surprisingly tall, and an imposing despite his delicate looking shell. Standing at 5'7"[average height between 1871-75, was 5'5" in Victorian England, thus 5'7" is fine in my eyes] the man underneath the stiff, stuffy suit is actually quite lean and muscular. Not quite a man with bulging muscles, but his body is trained and well suited for a fight. He has curly blondish, brown hair, and blue eyes. His body is tone and steel.
Exactly like image

http://oi62.tinypic.com/vq5oom.jpg

Credentials: He is mainly a fighter, his body has been honed in the years of the ring to take a few blows. He's a seasoned fighter and has only managed to reach his peak currently, despite the many fractures. He seems to think they only make him stronger. Despite this, he was never really well educated considering the times. However, he isn't a sleeping beauty either. He's eager to learn new things and can keep up with the best of them, maybe not completely and sometimes he won't fully understand. He has become interested though in understanding the science of crime. Though his main skills are taking a punch and dealing out a punch. He also knows how to use a gun if need be.

Special Skill: Vitality Shot; if there is one thing Rasskazov has learned over the years of fighting. It's where to strike a man for maximum impact. He describes it as being able to read the opponents weaknesses. He is able to tell, just by the way someone lays their body where they may have an injury or where they may be weakest. He uses this to strike them. He doesn't really kill them, only knocks them out. Killing isn't done with your bare hands is his philosophy.

Weapon: Pepper-Box; a concealed pepper-box as explained he says fist do not kill people, guns however do. This is a last resort weapon with him. Or if the situation is considered, a critically dangerous situation.

History:
They say the romantic story of my mother and my father went something like this; my mother was an English woman in a foreign country, pretty dangerous. But even more she was a fallen woman, not that she was a prostitute simply she liked to party and show skin such a disgrace, my father was a man who enjoyed easy woman. This woman was not so easy for him though, as he begun to fall in love with the English seductress or so they say. Whatever the real story is, I do know it was a good story that involved lots of fun and music.

In Russia, well really in any part of Europe. When you born common, you really had own two choices. Join the army or work a job that probably wouldn't provide any means. Considering all the social and civil unrest in Russia at the time I think I grew up with my father's belief that of course I'd join the army. Make him proud. Bring him home a war hero. Then I suppose now either he's disappointed in me or that he simply gave up on trying to make me the son he always wanted.

I have learned two things in my time in England, when you're a foreigner and you are taller than the others the English view you as two things. They view you with suspicion, but considering my background they bet on me because I am foreign.

Though I am getting ahead of myself. Most of my youth was spent in Russia. During rebellion, social and civil anxiety. It was a good life, but there was always someone suspicious of someone and then the government itself was no good.

I begun the ring, illegally, with the other boys around fifteen. We use to watch the professionals all the time. We use to copy their moves and tried to learn on our owns. We were rebellious kids. The ones who said, this couldn't just be it, could it. There's gotta be more than this. There's gotta be more above the horizon. We should have more options, more freedom.

It was nineteen when I entered my first ring though. I had been before that fighting illegally, until a strange man found me. I think he was English too and as I said before they always looked to me for my impressive size. He use to enter me in the ring as a monster or some kind of garden variety freak. Back then I use to get knocked around a lot.

I took a win at 23, a lot of practice and hard work. And well a little bit of running away from home. I had somehow been able to defeat the other two options I thought I had. I had become a ring champion, well back then that's what you believe. Your first win has you dreaming and in the stars.

When I was 26 I moved to London, for the rings of the English. Though a lot of them found me in the ring was unfair.

I don't have a lot of money. What I don't have I take, what I do have I use for my two favorite things music and a good time.

Theme Song:
Energetic, charming, powerful, and like a dance. Which are ways to describe him, as being energetic and charming. But he does like to dance, with a lot of ladies. He also likes good music and the energy of this song reflects his own energy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9BLfaQ98FbM

Other: He owns a dog named Grim who is a Pitbull, in honor of his name the dog was a gift to him. The dog is a year old.

BumblingBee
11-01-2014, 12:42 AM
... Nom.

Mr.Cynic
11-01-2014, 06:05 AM
Nom?

BumblingBee
11-01-2014, 10:18 AM
Cause I could just eat him all up XD

Mr.Cynic
11-01-2014, 04:56 PM
Oh my dear lord.

AvisCrown
11-01-2014, 10:29 PM
XD caoi.

RisingPhoenix
11-02-2014, 03:37 AM
Name: Micajah Doyle

Alias: Cage, because he has an interesting attachment to cages of any kind. He finds them fascinating and he exclaims that every cage has a story. It all started when he accidentally locked himself in a cage. He spent about half a day in the metal contraption. When he was freed he examined every inch of the cage noticing nicks and such here and there on the outside of the cage as well as the inside. It fascinated him that such a device could potentially ensnare someone and keep them from others. Cages, traps, all these devices used to restrain. It was something he liked and studied freely, noticing that every cage, every trap, every jail had a story behind it.

Rivals:

Ally:

Appearance:
http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/fc/5b/76/fc5b764d7dfac185dbc18f6fb63803ff.jpg

Credentials: Micajah's is quite the "brainiac" having graduated top of his class from prestigious schools centered around law. His goal was to become a member of the government, as his father wanted him to be, but not necessarily what he wanted to be. After obtaining the education needed to pursue a life in government, he deterred and instead went into a life of law, a struggle of power. He became a private detective under the tutelage of great minds.

Special Skill: He is an examiner, meaning he examines details and comes up with a solution. He is a by the book type of detective, but he is learning that sometimes one must go beyond that which is limited to gain results. Aside from his examining skills and book knowledge, he can be quite the trapper. He knows his way around cages, jails and locks making it pretty hard to keep him trapped, but easy for him to trap others.

Weapon: If it comes to it, Micajah keeps a baton on his person to smack around any potential assailants.

History: Micajah was born to two high society parents that always wanted nothing but the best for him. Of course having the best meant his freedom to choose was constricted to the point of nonexistence. Nonetheless, Micajah did as he was told all throughout his life. His parents were always the center of attention. Wait, you want to know about his father? Well let's just say his father was a well known and strict man of power. If he said to do something, it was best if you did it, otherwise you might turn up missing. A man of the government, a man of power, surely he would marry someone equal to him right? Wrong. Micajah's mother was a lowly widow, the widow of a man whom was killed after disobeying Micajah's father.

What a twisted tale we weave. Micajah's father is not the heavenly saint he proclaims to be. Many have fallen victim to this man's thirst for power, and while he does love his wife, not even she would be enough to deter him from his position. She is scared of him, scared that if she ever got the strength to leave him, he would kill her. So she stays, being the "good wife" assuring that the family is taken care of. Micajah's mother is a saintly woman, believing in the higher power, trusting that God will make a way, honoring her Lord and savior every step of the way. She is a homebody, and before she married Micajah's father, she was a simple house wife. She cooked, cleaned, and sewed when she got the chance. She was a native and nothing else was known about her except that her father was a poor man and that her previous husband was a police officer.

Micajah was born into this mess of a family, and although their outward appearance is all sugar and roses, what happens behind closed doors would indeed frighten even the hardened of hearts. Micajah took the initiative after graduating and saving up his money to move out of mommy and daddy's house and live on his own. Not much to say when such a young man with no wife decides to live on his own. Some people frowned upon such a act, but being bisexual wasn't something he was ready to divulge to the public. Of course he favored the attention of men over women, but that's not to say he didn't like the touch of a women every now and then. Even so, his life up until this point has been that of a bachelor.

Mr.Cynic
11-02-2014, 05:58 AM
Interesting Phoenix

BumblingBee
11-02-2014, 01:13 PM
... A second course? XD

Btw Clyde, hunny, when's the IC up?

Mr.Cynic
11-02-2014, 05:34 PM
Well I was going to put it up today. But, now I have to wait for Phoenix's finished sheet.

AvisCrown
11-02-2014, 05:35 PM
perhaps you can still put it later to day, at least give the rest of us some time to think on our first posts before we get started.

Mr.Cynic
11-02-2014, 05:41 PM
True. Well I do have the IC ready. All right I can do that then. Give me a few edits and things.

Mr.Cynic
11-02-2014, 07:15 PM
The IC IS UP (http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=66897&p=2273780#post2273780)

It is quite the read

BumblingBee
11-02-2014, 08:03 PM
Ruddy hell Clyde! I'll just go and get my reading glasses, shall I...

Mr.Cynic
11-02-2014, 08:06 PM
It's me. What did you expect? Want to go to Shifting Times and tell me how long that IC intro was?

BumblingBee
11-02-2014, 08:13 PM
Point taken XD

Oh by the ay, what was Lynnies exact connection to Mr. A again? I think you already mentioned it, but I forgot :sweat:

Mr.Cynic
11-02-2014, 08:16 PM
They basically were in contact. Mr. Abbigton reached out to her after they met, he didn't specifically know she was Lynie, simply I assume when she was working on a case she bumped into Mr. Abbigton. He gave her some insight and from there they had been in contact.

BumblingBee
11-02-2014, 08:19 PM
I gotcha, but what was the reason exactly, as in what would she have helped him in exactly?
Sorry if I'm sounding picky...

AvisCrown
11-02-2014, 08:20 PM
I posted :D

Mr.Cynic
11-02-2014, 08:22 PM
I gotcha, but what was the reason exactly, as in what would she have helped him in exactly?
Sorry if I'm sounding picky...

He gave her insight. Is what I said. He opened her eyes to a different perspective and she found out it was the right answer after completing the case. The rest is up to you.

@Avis: All right. Mrs. Pots isn't going to let you just stand around. NPC will be in yellow

AvisCrown
11-02-2014, 08:25 PM
XD ok.

BumblingBee
11-02-2014, 08:34 PM
Okaydoke Captain!

I have decided to change Lynnie from having a cockney accent, to soft Irish. I figured her Parents strong roots would've kept it in her but London would've dampened it a little.

Mr.Cynic
11-02-2014, 08:35 PM
Avis, Dr. Calder has caught the eye of Mrs. Pots. ;)

@Hime; okay.

AvisCrown
11-02-2014, 08:37 PM
XD oh that will be adorable. I love old people love.

Mr.Cynic
11-02-2014, 08:37 PM
lol.

She's quite smitten with him at this point.

AvisCrown
11-02-2014, 08:58 PM
unfortunately XD Calder at the time is not showing her the same attention.

Mr.Cynic
11-02-2014, 08:59 PM
lol

To funny.

Hey Avs, can you PM me. I need your assistance on something

AvisCrown
11-02-2014, 09:00 PM
sure no problem

BumblingBee
11-02-2014, 09:02 PM
RUDDY HELL. I need a lie down after that XD

Mr.Cynic
11-02-2014, 09:27 PM
Lynnie is kind of a bitch, no offense Hime.

BumblingBee
11-02-2014, 09:43 PM
Only to her own family, and that's just because she loves them XD

Remember, Lynnie is a gal of many faces, who knows what her true personality will be like :)

Mr.Cynic
11-02-2014, 09:57 PM
Vikter, you just met her. Slow down.

"Ah, but good fun is always nice. I like good fun,"

*headdesk*

BumblingBee
11-02-2014, 10:04 PM
eheheheheheheh

Mr.Cynic
11-02-2014, 11:27 PM
The sad part is that ever time Vikter has dialogue, I read it in a Russian accent. Which makes it even funnier for me.

AvisCrown
11-02-2014, 11:29 PM
Calder is going to break poor Stefen's fan boy heart

Mr.Cynic
11-02-2014, 11:30 PM
I know. Why Calder. You're the only one who was his role model who kept him alive.

AvisCrown
11-02-2014, 11:32 PM
I know. He's so mean.

Mr.Cynic
11-02-2014, 11:36 PM
I think Stefen is the baby of the group too.

Don't hurt my baby.

BumblingBee
11-02-2014, 11:39 PM
Forget Vikter and Lynnie, the romance I'm rooting for is Stefan and Calder XD

Though I suppose it is more of a fanboy obsession...

Mr.Cynic
11-02-2014, 11:40 PM
Forget Vikter and Lynnie, the romance I'm rooting for is Stefan and Calder XD

Though I suppose it is more of a fanboy obsession...

I am not going to ship Calder and Stefen together.

BumblingBee
11-02-2014, 11:43 PM
Awwwww XD

Mr.Cynic
11-02-2014, 11:44 PM
My baby is being hurt.

AvisCrown
11-02-2014, 11:53 PM
XD To late Clyde it has been shipped! and Once it has been shipped it can not be unshipped!

BumblingBee
11-02-2014, 11:54 PM
MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAA!!!!

Lady Celeste
11-03-2014, 12:01 AM
I turn my back for one second, and the IC thread is already on its second page!

I'll see if I can get my starting post up, but I would need to do some reading first.

Mr.Cynic
11-03-2014, 12:01 AM
Rule number 34, if it exist there is porn of it. I expect there are now naked pictures of Calder and Stefen

AvisCrown
11-03-2014, 12:03 AM
*rips up paper* nope none at all. *cough cough*

XD jk I don't ship them. I'm just an enabler.

@Celsteste. You actually haven't missed to much. Everyone is arriving. Mrs. pots has a crush on Doctor Calder, Doctor Calder refused to help. and Viktor and Mystery are flirting like crazy in the back room.

Mr.Cynic
11-03-2014, 12:07 AM
Worse part is when you say it like that. In the back room. Sounds way dirtier than it should

BumblingBee
11-03-2014, 12:26 AM
Ehehehehehhehehehehehehehehehehehehhheheheheheehhe heheheheheheehehehehehehe.......

Mr.Cynic
11-03-2014, 12:40 AM
Really guys, what the fuck. Looks like this RP is about to stop where it began.

AvisCrown
11-03-2014, 12:43 AM
Calder's going to be guilted into helping.

BumblingBee
11-03-2014, 12:45 AM
D-did I screw up? :sweat:

Don't worry, Lynnie is gonna be esily turned around, probably by Vikter if he continues this shameless flirting XD

AvisCrown
11-03-2014, 12:47 AM
Infact maybe have Mrs. Pots say something.

Mr.Cynic
11-03-2014, 12:48 AM
Mmmkay

Well no Lynnie is about to meet Vikter's passion

BumblingBee
11-03-2014, 12:49 AM
...Oh god.

Mr.Cynic
11-03-2014, 12:59 AM
Yep. Heehehe.

There you guys go and the plot thickens.

BumblingBee
11-03-2014, 01:08 AM
Just as I have to turn in for the night too.

Great :|

Hum-de-hum I'll see you tomorrow darlings

Mr.Cynic
11-03-2014, 01:12 AM
Vikter can jump the gun sometimes.

AvisCrown
11-03-2014, 01:16 AM
XD just trust Clyde. We got this.

also just have mrs.pots respond and I'll send Calder out to Stefen.

Mr.Cynic
11-03-2014, 01:25 AM
Well he's going to have to catch up to Stefen now.

AvisCrown
11-03-2014, 01:28 AM
making a crippled run after him. That's low Stefen.

XD

Mr.Cynic
11-03-2014, 01:31 AM
Lol He was already outside when mrs. Pots was talking to you

RisingPhoenix
11-03-2014, 02:01 AM
I'm almost done with Micajah.......... :)

Mr.Cynic
11-03-2014, 02:09 AM
Okay

AvisCrown
11-03-2014, 02:14 AM
I think we should probably let the other's catch up now. XD

Mr.Cynic
11-03-2014, 02:19 AM
Probably. I was having to much fun.

AvisCrown
11-03-2014, 02:20 AM
XD As was I.

Mr.Cynic
11-03-2014, 03:09 AM
I already like Calder and Stefen. It's like a father and son relationship already.

AvisCrown
11-03-2014, 03:10 AM
I think their character are going to work great together.

Mr.Cynic
11-03-2014, 03:35 AM
I do too. I see high hopes.

And as everyone knows this is a Clyde RP. I wonder who caught the foreshadowing

RisingPhoenix
11-03-2014, 05:12 AM
Micajah is complete for the most part...........

AvisCrown
11-03-2014, 05:15 AM
yay I shall read it now :D

Mr.Cynic
11-03-2014, 05:45 AM
Phoenix, that would be a no. I have a few problems with the sheet.

First I have a problem with his Skills and his Special Skill, go read Stephen's sheet, which is like on the second page for you to understand why.

Second, I have a problem with the background of the alias. It just plain, quite frankly sucks.

Third off, history read Stefen's sheet.

Fourth off, the theme song is optional, if you were going to have one it has to be era appropriate. I do not see it being played in a Victorian theater any time soon.

AvisCrown
11-03-2014, 06:30 AM
I have to admit your character seems a lot like stefen.

Mr.Cynic
11-03-2014, 09:07 AM
Don't have a woman dress a man in front of Stefen. Lesson learned of the special skill.

RisingPhoenix
11-03-2014, 02:27 PM
Understood...... thank you darling......

BumblingBee
11-03-2014, 02:49 PM
Clyde, we've known each other for awhile now, so I have to ask you.

What the hell is that for you sig?

Mane Of Kurls
11-03-2014, 03:06 PM
So, em, is it to late for me to submit a CS?

Mr.Cynic
11-03-2014, 03:30 PM
Make a sheet quickly and we'll see.

@Hime: It's Xerxes Break from Pandora Hearts. He's a character I identify with a lot.

BumblingBee
11-03-2014, 03:42 PM
Ah, right, gotcha :)

Mane Of Kurls
11-03-2014, 04:02 PM
Here you are. I do hope it's up to par.

Name: Henry J. Anderson

Alias: Shades

Rivals:

Ally:

Appearance: Anderson is fairly short and slim at 5"10' and 170 lbs. He has and oddly bright blonde hair color that is short and neatly trimmed. He wears a small brown bowler hat and constantly has on extremely dark sunglasses so his eye color is unknown (P.s. they're blue). It is to be noted that Anderson is completely blind, and so for help in areas he needs it and for some protection he has a companion by his side at all times, a salt and pepper coated German Sheppard named Rex (Age 8 in human years).

Credentials: Born to an average income family Anderson had to work hard for where he is today, especially with his blindness. However, it is his blindness that has become one of his greatest assets. When one sense is taken away, all of the other four senses have boosted capabilities to compensate for it. That, pair with schooling to pursue a career in law, has lead him to be the detective he is today.

Special Skill: Being blind Anderson's other perceptive skills are nearly off the charts compared to normal people. Anderson's best skill is easily his hearing, being able to scrutinize a persons vocal patterns for any clear or hidden intonation and can commonly be used to not only tell if someone is lying by the intonation in their voice but in many cases to what degree.

Weapon: There aren't many people who would beat up on a blind man, or at least hesitate and give Anderson time to strike a blow. However, should that line of moral defense be broken Anderson relies on his faithful companion Rex to come to his aid.

History: Being born blind is never easy, and in this time and era it was extraordinarily difficult. Such was the life of Henry J. Anderson. He was born to a mid class family near London, his parents running a small general store with help from his sister Anna and two brothers James and Fredrick. As a young child Anderson insisted on going to school like all of the other children to show his blindness would not hold him back. After a few days of his siblings walking him to school he was soon able to do so himself. As he grew he would slowly walk towards and around London, mentally mapping out every step he took so he wouldn't need anyone to follow him around or guide him.

As he grew older and more sure of himself Anderson began to look at things he could do for a living. He certainly couldn't run the general store. It would be Fredrick, the first born, to run it. Besides the fact that people would be able to run in, snatch something and run out with Anderson being able to see who it was. Many of the jobs around the city were not fit for a blind man and Anderson worried he would be forced to live under his parents roof for all of his life until he found what he should do.

On one of his daily walks in London to refresh his memory of the layout he heard an argument occurring down the street with multiple voices involved. Walking closer he easily identified one as a police officer through his authoritive voice, the others he figured were mere pedestrians, quite a few of which had gathered around to see what the fuss was about. After a moment of listening it became very clear what was happening. The officer had caught a man, probably about the age of 17, snatching the purse from a woman. The woman was there as well, and she was making quite a fuss that some of the contents of her purse were still missing. However, to Anderson's trained ears he could easily pick out her sentences sounded far too well thought out and versed for them to come from a panicked woman, and that when she referred to the thief her voice softened as if she knew him. Anderson realized then that this must be the set up for a bigger theft, and lo and behold not a few moments later he felt a hand start to very gently rummage through his pockets. Quickly grabbing the hand and yanking the thief off balance and onto the ground Anderson called the officer's attention over. Seeing they're rouse was figured out, the woman turned to run only to be caught by more officers arriving on scene.

After that experience and a congratulatory thanks from the officer Anderson began to pursue a career in law. He finished his schooling with flying colors, only to be stopped dead in his tracks by reality. No police force wanted the liability of having a blind man with them, despite his credentials and test scores. Never one to be stopped however Anderson made a plan. After working a while at his parent's general store he was able to make enough money to buy a flat and open up his own business as a private detective. Knowing the dangers that could come of it he adopted his loving companion Rex who has saved his life on more occasions than he would care to recall.

Theme Song: N/A (For now).

Mr.Cynic
11-03-2014, 04:08 PM
Lol Hime

@Mane: Absolutely not.

Mane Of Kurls
11-03-2014, 04:10 PM
Okie dokie then

Mr.Cynic
11-03-2014, 04:14 PM
These are regular everyday people Mane. Not freaking Daredevil, which it seems you have constructed a Victorian version of doing so.

BumblingBee
11-03-2014, 04:19 PM
I dunno though, the increased hearing thing could be cool with accents and stuff *COUGH*lynnie*COUGH*

... Allergies :)

Mane Of Kurls
11-03-2014, 04:20 PM
I understand these are everyday people. I didn't not mean to construct and super powered anything. I personally know a blind student at the college I attend and he can do close to everything I've put down. I also know a few deaf students whose sight and touch perception could astonish you. I'm sorry if the character came off in any way overbalance or unnatural. He is by no means physically strong or significantly capable other than everyday tasks, ergo the reason for Rex for his protection. He only uses his slightly amplified perceptive abilities to aid in his deduction process, nothing more. I'm sorry again for any mis-communication the CS might have cause.

Mr.Cynic
11-03-2014, 04:24 PM
Yes, but that blind student is a blind student in the 21st century versus Victorian England.

He can't be your inspiration because they come from different times.

AvisCrown
11-03-2014, 04:25 PM
as interesting as your character Mane, the main problem is that it just wouldn't be possible for that character to have ever existed in the victorian era as Clyde stated.

if he was blind, he would not have had an education in 1870 or at least not a very good one. If I'm corrected they hadn't even created a method that would allow the blind to read yet, which would make getting a higher education of any kind nearly impossible. back then there was no kind of assistance for the disabled, if he did live he would have been a constant burden on his family.

Mr.Cynic
11-03-2014, 04:28 PM
as interesting as your character is Mane the main problem is that it just wouldn't be possible for that character to have ever existed.

if he was blind, he would not have had an education in 1870 or at least not a very good one. If I'm corrected they hadn't even created a method that would allow the blind to read yet, which would make getting a higher education of any kind nearly impossible.

Actually that is incorrect. Braille was created in 1827, however, it really wasn't like at that time he could have been educated unless he had the money to do so. At least in 1870 a formal public education hadn't been fully established and a lot of people chose working instead of going to school anyway. A lot of the people who did have the money were often times, especially during 1870, to be the ones educated.

Then you have to consider that a lot of people with birth defects and injuries were treated as second class citizens and just wouldn't get the respect that they deserved. Sometimes they were treated worse than woman.

I doubt he could be a law student.

The same perceptions Mane has about a blind student in the 21st century. Back then was the Stated True Fact of a blind person in the Victorian England. In the sense that a lot of people would have this belief, nearly the expanding population, everyone would believe a blind person could do nothing.

Mane Of Kurls
11-03-2014, 04:30 PM
I was merely giving an example. And inspiration exceeds time to give birth to fantastic new ideas. Whether mines is fantastic or not, that's completely up to personal opinion. That being said, if now the only objection you have to the character being it is slightly inspired from a person in the twenty first century I don;t see what the problem is. Sure the time periods are different, but people back then could still accomplish amazing feats. Acrobats, strong men, con artists, each of which in their era have done extraordinary things AND have inspired the people of today. I don;t see why that inspiration can't work in a backwards form as well. However, if you are obstinate that my character will not be accepted I fully acknowledge your right to do so and will give no further grief to you.

After posting, I see the other points that have been brought up. With those given circumstances, so the CS would become historically accurate I can quite easily change the history of the character.

AvisCrown
11-03-2014, 04:31 PM
I'm sorry, I thought it was created later.

Mr.Cynic
11-03-2014, 04:32 PM
*head desk*

I just......

edit:

Oh and if you hadn't read my sheet of Vikter. The average height during that time was 5'5". 5'10" is absolutely enormous.

AvisCrown
11-03-2014, 04:34 PM
Hey Mane, It's not that your character is extremely talented that is the problem. (At least the one being addressed) The problem is at the time he would not have been educated the way you seem to want to have been. The help he would have needed to get a proper education would not have been available or he would not have been able to pay for it.

It's not his ability to do something that is the problem, it's that society at that time would not have allowed him to be able to fulfill that potential at the time.

Mr.Cynic
11-03-2014, 04:36 PM
I also edited my post above about the height. 5'10" is not short. Vikter is practically a giant in this time.

AvisCrown
11-03-2014, 04:42 PM
Really though Clyde I think Stefen could have been taller.

The average height at the time might have been 5'5 but people were taller. At the time though the majority of people were living in poverty and throughout childhood would have dealt with malnutrition which would have stunted their growth. Stefen had an upper class up bring which could have allowed him to be a bit taller, even if not 6 foot 1

Mr.Cynic
11-03-2014, 04:44 PM
Avis; it's a staple of my male characters to make them short. Also, even though he was born with a upper class background. You know what also stunts growth? Childhood stress, also there has been a link between peer socialization and tallness. So there is multiple factors.

AvisCrown
11-03-2014, 04:46 PM
I wasn't suggesting you should, I just felt like randomly sharing information.

Mr.Cynic
11-03-2014, 04:46 PM
As was I Avis. lol

AvisCrown
11-03-2014, 04:57 PM
I was actually having fun looking into XD.
pretty much what happened is that the average was extremely dragged down by the poorly feed and sickly lower class. It's the reason for the large spike in the twentieth century because the standard of living was brought up in the majority of the population. So as long as through your growth period you were well feed (rich) and avoided getting any of the terrible illnesses easily passing across the population you could have quite easily have been much taller. unfortunately though I can't find an actual number for a 'upper class average height.'

also a lot of the information that gave them that height average was from military records which would have been filled with people from poor backgrounds using the only opportunity they might have for a better life at the time.

BumblingBee
11-03-2014, 05:00 PM
I would've been screwed if I lived in Victorian times.
Mixed race peeps wer not looked upon kindly. *yuppers*

AvisCrown
11-03-2014, 05:03 PM
@ caoi unfortunately that wasn't the only thing against you.

I probably would have done fairly well. blue eyed, blonde hair, white female. I however would have likely been really poor.

Mr.Cynic
11-03-2014, 05:05 PM
Lol Avis

AvisCrown
11-03-2014, 05:06 PM
oh the effects of my dad being to cheap to take us on real vacations. XD and instead drove us up the road to historical sites and my sister being a historian.

Mr.Cynic
11-03-2014, 05:07 PM
Either way I am waiting for Celeste to introduce her character. Stefen is very suspicious *nods* and he has that stare he often shares when he's inspecting someone. Get to know that look well everyone.

AvisCrown
11-03-2014, 05:44 PM
XD I just had the funnest thought in my head of Calder calling miss mystery random woman's names hoping he'll get it right because he refuses to call her miss mystery.

"Susan?" *Waits for response* "dang it"

BumblingBee
11-03-2014, 05:47 PM
Ha! We need to do that XD

AvisCrown
11-03-2014, 05:52 PM
XD *doing something important* Tiffany?

Mr.Cynic
11-03-2014, 05:57 PM
lol. Do it.

AvisCrown
11-03-2014, 05:59 PM
Doctor Calder you were are respectable professional. Why do you insist on being a child? XD

Mr.Cynic
11-03-2014, 06:02 PM
Vikter is 32, he should probably behave less loud as he is. His size brings him enough attention, he doesn't need to talk too.

Lady Celeste
11-03-2014, 11:32 PM
I'll wait for a couple more posts before posting again, to give everyone time to react to Stefen's claim so I can reply accordingly.

Mr.Cynic
11-03-2014, 11:45 PM
Claim?

I looked at the picture of Frederik, he's extremely feminine even though I like pretty boys as my characters.

Also considering the clearer details, the fact is you wouldn't have a very deep voice to begin with, which could be of two things either being a soft spoken male or a female. And then there are the things like, woman don't have as pronounced adam apples.

Then there the fact is no matter what you still wouldn't have the broad shoulders and broad chest as a male would. Unless she really puts in that much time effort.

Also if you look at Frederik's face he is also very smooth skinned and it is clearly obvious that there had been no hair growth there.

Now either you're suffering from some sort genetic disorder or you are clearly a woman.

That's how Stefen's process went.

AvisCrown
11-03-2014, 11:53 PM
XD I completely skipped over it. I saw it and then forgot. I'll change my post.

Mr.Cynic
11-03-2014, 11:57 PM
All right Avis.

Thing is Stefen was greatly created as a base for Sherlock Holmes. I even said his skills were predating that of Holmes, just no one ever spoke of the Hatter. He was outshadowed by Holmes well famousness.

AvisCrown
11-03-2014, 11:57 PM
uh gah! clyde why?!

There really isn't anything I can do. your post as two extremely important things that need to be addressed. I really wished you hadn't revealed fredrick and then just carried on. You should have waited or stopped there so people could probably react to both things, they both need separate attention. one is going to be swept under the rug now.

Mr.Cynic
11-04-2014, 12:02 AM
Not really. Have you been keeping up with me. Follow my lead with my masterful choreography.

RisingPhoenix
11-04-2014, 12:08 AM
Anything else you wish for me to change Clyde?

AvisCrown
11-04-2014, 12:08 AM
I still don't think that post fucked things up. We can't properly focus on Fredrick and Abbigton at the same time. It's not fair on celeste to have Stefen just reveal that and move on without it being properly addressed by everyone.

sure there are things I CAN DO but they aren't going to be that great. Normal conversations don't move with two major things carrying on like that. Still think one of those needed to be addressed first.

(This post has been edited before posting to not include the statement "Stefen's deductive dick swinging" but I felt I should say that anyways because I am a child and I'm giggling my ass off. )

also my post has been edited.

Lady Celeste
11-04-2014, 12:18 AM
Claim?

I looked at the picture of Frederik, he's extremely feminine even though I like pretty boys as my characters.

Also considering the clearer details, the fact is you wouldn't have a very deep voice to begin with, which could be of two things either being a soft spoken male or a female. And then there are the things like, woman don't have as pronounced adam apples.

Then there the fact is no matter what you still wouldn't have the broad shoulders and broad chest as a male would. Unless she really puts in that much time effort.

Also if you look at Frederik's face he is also very smooth skinned and it is clearly obvious that there had been no hair growth there.

Now either you're suffering from some sort genetic disorder or you are clearly a woman.

That's how Stefen's process went.

I thought as much. Just not sure yet if I should have Nora try to deny it (however futilely) or just spill the beans and get it over with, hence why I decided to wait for everyone else first.

Mr.Cynic
11-04-2014, 01:00 AM
I still don't think that post fucked things up. We can't properly focus on Fredrick and Abbigton at the same time. It's not fair on celeste to have Stefen just reveal that and move on without it being properly addressed by everyone.

sure there are things I CAN DO but they aren't going to be that great. Normal conversations don't move with two major things carrying on like that. Still think one of those needed to be addressed first.

(This post has been edited before posting to not include the statement "Stefen's deductive dick swinging" but I felt I should say that anyways because I am a child and I'm giggling my ass off. )

also my post has been edited.

Ever had one of those conversations with friends? I work with coworkers and sometimes someone says something completely absurd and we all focus on one thing, and then we turn to the person who said the absurd thing and go "Wait what"

AvisCrown
11-04-2014, 01:07 AM
That has literally never happened for me. It usually goes. *something something something RANDOM* "Wait what?" *completely forget we were talking about something productive while we focus on something completely different.* I don't think any one in real life has ever waited to go wait what? till the end of something important.

but whatever My post has been edited. I haven't changed my prospected on the fact I seriously think you messed up the pace with that but let's move on.

Mr.Cynic
11-04-2014, 02:29 AM
I didn't!

It's up to you to figure out how to piece it together.

If you can't that's not my fucking fault.

edit-

I posted with Vikter A Post Anyone Else Could Have Made Themselves. If they thought about it.

Lady Celeste
11-04-2014, 02:32 AM
Either way, I think I'll let Hime have the next post.

BumblingBee
11-04-2014, 08:57 AM
Ruddy hell, I'll see what I can do shall I? XD

BumblingBee
11-04-2014, 09:07 AM
There! Me thinks I've fixed things a little, Nora and Lynnie can sort themselves out among girls company while the others can discuss or whatever

Mr.Cynic
11-04-2014, 09:09 AM
I was about to tell you to have a crack at it. But it appears you cracked it before I said anything

BumblingBee
11-04-2014, 11:14 AM
I'm just that good. *yuppers*

Mr.Cynic
11-04-2014, 08:01 PM
Make not I edited my two earlier post

BumblingBee
11-04-2014, 08:04 PM
... Wut?

Lady Celeste
11-05-2014, 05:32 AM
I posted. :)

BumblingBee
11-06-2014, 09:28 AM
everyone kept secrets that were sacred to them...

DUNDUNDAAAAAAA!!!

Mr.Cynic
11-06-2014, 09:29 AM
roflcopter!

Lady Celeste
11-07-2014, 12:53 AM
Posted again. Hopefully this should help get the story back on track.

Mr.Cynic
11-10-2014, 06:48 AM
This is getting quite complex.

Lady Celeste
11-10-2014, 07:15 AM
As any good mystery RP should be. :)

Lady Celeste
11-11-2014, 12:18 AM
I'll be busy with HW until the 14th, just so everyone knows.

Mr.Cynic
11-11-2014, 12:25 AM
All right thank you

Lady Celeste
11-14-2014, 04:53 AM
I finished my last assignment a bit earlier than expected, so I went ahead and finished my last post.