PDA

View Full Version : Mayhem And Butlers (R)

Death101
11-10-2014, 02:35 AM
(R - Sexual Content, Violence, Drinking, Drugs, Swearing ,Cult Themes, Religion, Crude Humor, Controversial Subject Matter, Blood & Gore)

"Masamoto you lazy Bastard get up, you have to go and drive Mistress Misaki to meet with the Prince of China at the Tokyo Tower." I feel someone kicking me and slowly wake up. "You flat bitch! Stop kicking me!" I yell slowly and get up. I slept in just my boxers so as I get up she turns away. "Please for once dress nicer then you normally do. I know your a war veteran but in my mind you're still just the son of a Yakuza Boss, no more then trash." I slowly get up and walk over to my closet and throw on a decent suit. I knew damn well Misaki would be in her formal Kimono, I slowly get into my suit and grab my Family's Katana, it's been in the hands of our families heir for years. Before I left my father gave it to me. I slowly tie it around my self in the normal fashion I walk out of my room and I'm followed by Yuki who makes sure she has her spiked brass knuckles. I slowly tap on the rice paper door that leads into Mistress Misaki's sitting room. "Ma'am it's Masamoto and Yuki may we enter?" I kneel outside with Yuki just next to me. Our Mistress has been keeping to her self recently ever since her father has made her starting meeting other remaining royals to try and marry her off. It makes me shudder since I know what it's like.

BlueDemonChica
11-10-2014, 03:01 AM
Misaki looked up from where she knelt though she didn't move since the finishing touches were being done on her hair. Considering the fact it went past her waist it took slightly longer to pin it up in the traditional hair styles. "Let them in," She murmured to the one of her maids. "Yes Mistress," She replied slipping out of the bedroom. After shutting the screen door she rose and made her way to the rice papervdoor that lead into the sitting room, "Mistress Misaki will be ready in a moment," She said after she had opened the door.

Rising to her feet, gray eyes flickeres over her reflection and she fought the urge to sigh. Her appearance was vastly different from the simple kimono and ponytail with a ribbon she tended to go with when at home. But the formal kimono, makeup and hairstyle all reflected someone of her ranking. Which was what was proper for a meeting like this. However it didn't change the fact that there was a part of her that wanted to rip it all off.

Turning around she accepted her fan and moved towards the door, "Thank you," She said softly when her maid knelt and opened it for her. On days when she had these meetings there was always at minimum three in her room helping her get ready.

Death101
11-10-2014, 03:21 AM
We slowly move into the sitting room without a word we close the door behind us. I untie my Katana and set it next to me. Yuki places both her knuckles down next to her. Then we kneel and wait for Misaki. I personally didn't bend over backwards to help her, but I also didn't wish ill of her. As a given I hated Royals and nobles since they made myself and thousands of other drafties go and fight a war we didn't want to. I still wait here all the same.

BlueDemonChica
11-10-2014, 03:34 AM
Stepping into the sitting room, a small smile appeared on her lips as she greeted the two of them. She was still getting a feel for Masamoto considering he hasn't been here that long and she still wasn't sure what to think of him. But a part of her saw potential in him, though she was yet again unsure, this time what the potential was for. Honestly it was a bit unsettling at times then other timea it made her curiousity rise, he wasn't like those she interacted with normally.

Then there was Yuki, the other girl might be older than her but Misaki would always have a soft spot for the girl she had taken in. "You too are more than welcome to have some tea and pastriea before we leave," She said lifting a hand and motioning to the tray on the table. Somehow even that simple motion was done gracefully before her hand dispeared in the opening of her sleeve.

Death101
11-10-2014, 03:51 AM
I scarf down the food vs Yuki who slowly eats it and enjoys it. I had hit the batting cages last night and didn't get in till' late. "Once a Yakuza always a Yakuza." I flip Yuki off from under the table as I pretend to check my watch.

BlueDemonChica
11-10-2014, 09:46 PM
A cup of tea was placed in front of Misaki, she of coursed said thank you and picked it up. But she mostly blew on it slightly, honestly, she had no appetite whatsoever right now. Even the tea left her with a unsettling feeling. Peering out at Yuki and Masamoto from beneath her eye lashes, she simply watched the two of them. There demeanors were vastly different, showing the level of training each one had learned.

Looking back down at the tea, Misaki blew once more on it. Control of her facial features had been trained into Misaki at a young age so when the comment was emitted she didn't even react. She simply silently filed away that piece of information and set down her cup of untouched tea. "We should probably go now," She said retrieving her fan and rising to her feet. Her mother had specifically told her to linger a few minutes after getting ready so she arrives after the Prince. So she had and now she just wanted to get the meeting over with.

Death101
11-10-2014, 10:03 PM
Around Half Hour Later

Yuki and I took my car while Mistress Misaki was in a bullet and bomb proof limo. I'd fitted my car with the same things that the Limo had, Run on flats, bomb and bullet. I was a careful person. I listen to Foster the People playing and I click my CB radio. "We're coming up on the tower everyone be sharp just in case." Yuki and I both give eachother a nod, we didn't always get along but when it came to something like this we both knew what was at stake here. We both toss our cigretts out the window as I pull of into a small parking lot across from the tower. It only takes us a bit to be at the limo for our Mistress Yuki opens the door we head up inside then I hit the top floor for the tower a VIP resturant for only royals and visiting leaders. I stay there quietly and brace myself for that normal fancy fucking feel that I always felt when on work. Everyone was judging me, cept Yuki who had already passed her judgment. That was one thing I was thanktful to her for, she never judged me when we were out in public.

BlueDemonChica
11-10-2014, 10:22 PM
In the reflective service of the elevator doors Misaki could pick out the tiny signs of Masamoto bracing himself. It was another thing that made her curious about him, in her opinion she wouldn't expect that from him. But she knew judgement very well, she had lived with it her entire life and understood what it could do to a person."Everyone judges one another Masamoto, all you can do is prove them wrong, " With a practiced flick of her wrist the fan was opened and posed in the air. "You have done so far, just continue to do so."

There was a ding and the doors opened and almost as soon as Misaki had stepped out and were bowing to her, "The Prince of China is waiting for you Denka I will take you there," The host said remaining in a bow. Moving the fan in slow movements she inclined her head, gray eyes taking in the room. "Thank you, I'd be most greatful," She replied moving forward.

(Sorry if its wrong but I was looking up a proper term to use for her and I found Denka which they said is a way to say Your Royal Highness. )

Death101
11-10-2014, 10:30 PM
I nod to Yuki and she nods to me. We both follow along quietly and watch for any signs of trouble. I knew damn well that anything could go wrong in cases like this, even so I doubt anyone would try anything given the fact that so many people are here.

BlueDemonChica
11-10-2014, 11:14 PM
Arriving at the table, as the Prince rose to his feet she continued to hide her face for a moment longer before slowly closing the fan as she bowed. Meeting his gaze before glancing away when he returned the bow, "Now I see why I was so strongly encouraged to meet with you Denka, your beauty wasn't justfied," He said moving to assit her with sitting down. Though Misaki took care with keeping the contact as little as possible, "Your to kind," She said looking at him from beneath her eye lashes. "And your more then welcome to call me Misaki," She added. "Then please don't hestitate to call me Jiang."

Each movement, word spoken, glance were all done with an intent, done with the gace that had been intergrated into her. And even as she did so Misaki found that the desire to scream was rising up inside of her. She knew it was her duty to carry on the bloodline, some of the last royal blood rain through her veins and she understood that it was nescary to find a match. But the more of these meetings she went to the more she felt like a prized jewel being shown off with the intent of snaring the highest bidder.

Death101
11-10-2014, 11:21 PM
Yuki can sense my anger and she just glances at me and shakes her head at me. I nod back, strange thing about her and I was we could talk with just our eyes. We both knew what we must do. We both owed Mistress Miskai a lot and I move and slowly pick the tea. "Your lord would you like some tea?" I ask and Yuki smirks knowing very well what I'm about to do I can see her eyes sign 'Christ, don't do this please.' I wait for his answer ready in either event.

BlueDemonChica
11-10-2014, 11:43 PM
Grateful for the moment of distraction when Jiang looked up at Masamoto, Misaki used it to open her fan and hide her face away again. After so many years of doing so controlling her expression came with ease, it was like slipping a mask on. But even she needed moments to compose herself and the movements of the fan would be another distraction as she did so.

Breathing carefully and slowly through her nose she cast a glance up at Masamoto then back at Jiang just in time to see him not even spare a glance as he waved a hand in acknowledgment. There was a slight pursing of her lips, the only hint of annoyance, hidden by her fan before it. disappeared. "It's so refreshing to see someone who truly embraces their heritage, even quite a bit of royals merely do it for show," He said. "We are nothing without our heritage Jiang, it is what makes us who we are, those who forget it have lost themselves," She replied.

Death101
11-11-2014, 12:24 AM
I back up, I wanted to give Misaki a moment of relief even if for just a second. I couldn't stand Yuki most days but Misaki was a good kid, she was kind to me most days even though I was still very knew to this game and some times fucked up. I managed to help her today and offer a slight wink to her the only sign I can show her at the moment.

BlueDemonChica
11-11-2014, 12:42 AM
The wink was surprising and it confused her. Why would be winking at her? Then a moment of clarity hit her just as Jiang turned away to wave the waiter over to order them something. Turning her head Misaki flashed him a grateful smile, one that made her eyes brighten. Then her mask was slipping back into place and her attention was once more on Jiang. Many had questioned as to why she had agreed to hire him, they had thought she was trying to act in someway. Truly she was just trying to give someone a job. But in that moment it just proved even more that she had made the right choice in hiring him. There was more to a butler than someone who could follow the rules, you needed someone who would be there for you. Pushing her thoughts aside she set her fan down as Jiang ordered, Misaki made no attempt to give any input. She just waited quietly for him to to finish as was expected of her. "So I heard that you are quite a painter," Jiang began when he was finished. "It's more of a hobby really, I paint mostly the gardens that are part of the grounds," She said.

Death101
11-11-2014, 12:48 AM
As I feel my phone buzz I bow deeply to them both. "Forgive me Mistress I must have forgotten to turn it off before I came, I shall step out a moment if I may." I bow deeply as Yuki gives me a wave. "Turn your phone onto silent next time please Masamoto." Yuki jumps in to cover for me, though I guess she can at least tell when I'm honest. I bow and step out of the room and check my phone and then I step out onto the balcony and pick up. "Yes?" I have to almost toss the phone towards the edge when I pick up because of the shouting on the other end. "Woah, woah slow down." I again have to pull it away from my ear. "Okay, that's louder not slower, what when?" I say slowly and nod. "Okay, I'll be there after work can you wait that long." I nod after I get my answer. "Okay, I'll see you in a little while." I hang up my phone then head inside and rejoin the others and take my place next to Yuki behind Masaki.

BlueDemonChica
11-11-2014, 02:36 AM
Jiang watched Masamoto go and frowned, "You're butler isn't the most competent," He said. Honestly, it was enough that hsi phone went off when he shouldn't have it on him. Then he went so far as to leave and take the phone call when he should have stayed and been available to serve his mistress.

Chop sticks pausing mid air she blinked and stares at him for a moment, did he really just insult her butler to her face? Now that was disrespectful and she absolutely despised it when people were disrespect. "People make mistakes Jiang, it is very likely that he was so focused on his duties that he forgot to turn it off," She said setting the chop sticks down. "And please refrain from commenting on my butlers ability," She added. "I didn't mean to offend you Misaki," He said caught of guard.

Death101
11-11-2014, 02:45 AM
I flip him off quietly and the shock on his face is worth the 'Training' that Yuki is about to give me. "Masamoto follow me." She grabs my collar and stares pull me out and I give him a double bird as the door slams shut. I know very well Yuki was about to give me hell once we got to a quiet area. Soon enough we're alone in a room and she's having me kneel down in front of her. "What the hell were you thinking! I realize you are trying to help Mistress Misaki but what if he turned it into a national news story?" I only look down, I don't want to trouble Mistress Misaki who took me in but that guy... he just makes me so mad by the way he looks at her like she is just an object. I hated people like that. "Listen, Masamoto go and have a drink in the bar on the lower floors, I'll call you when it's time to go and please don't get into any more trouble." I nod and get up and start for the elevator. Mistress Misaki also wouldn't be very please at today's events, oh well.

BlueDemonChica
11-11-2014, 02:26 PM
The only sign of Misaki's shock was the widening of her eyes, did he seriously just stick up his middle fingers at the Prince of China? A hand was clapped over her mouth and to most it would appear that the young royal was horrified at her butlers actions. Truthfully, she was just hidding the fact that she had been on the verge of laughing. Usually she'd be upset with Masamoto, not only did he represent himself but he represented her. However seeing as how sick and tired of these meetings she was, she'd have to thank him for brightening her day.

Now though, she had to make sure the Prince didn't make a huge scene out of this. "I'm so sorry Jiang, I am horrified that he would do such a thing," She said adapting a expression of ashamed as she rose to bow to him. "Misaki, please don't, " He said grabbing her arm. No respect, I have not given you permission to touch me was the thought that popped into her head. "It is not your fault he has no respect, just sit and lets continue talking," He added. She seemed to hesitate before nodding and sitting, let this end soon she thought to herself.

A few hours later Misaki rose from her seat with a pleasent smile, "I had a lovely time Jiang," She said retrieving her fan. "The pleasure was all mine Misaki, I'll be here for a few more weeks before I return home and I would enjoy it if we spent more time together before I do," He said. Looking downwards she nodded, after a few more minutes of planning their next meeting she made her way to the elevator. As soon as the doors shut her expression turned blank, "Get Masamoto please," She said

Death101
11-11-2014, 08:36 PM
"He's already waiting outside. He said that he's not sorry what he did and he'll explain himself to you once we return. Mistress if it helps, I am displeased at how he condcuted himself... but even I have to admit he was trying to help." Yuki can sense the shock of her mistress. "He does care about you." Is all she says before the doors once again slid open and I'm waiting by the limo as they come down. "Yuki, ride with mistress Misaki, I would like to be dissmissed for the day." In truth I had only two goals by doing this, seeing my childhood friend and getting out of Yuki's Punishment I wait for the mistresses word ready to bolt so Yuki wouldn't catch me.

BlueDemonChica
11-11-2014, 09:04 PM
Yuki's words echoed in her head, she hadn't been upset with him but it was nice that he was doing it for her and it was even nicer to hear that he cared for her. That's what mattered most to Misaki when it came to those who worked for her, yes she was their mistress and they served her but to her they were more than that. They were her family, even if she kept those thoughts to herself.

Tilting her head to the side she stared at Masamoto for a minute, "I wasn't angry Masamoto, to be frank, it was enjoyable seeing his expression. There's no need for you to be punished," She said looking at Yuki when she said that. Misaki meant it. "But it seems like I have met the highest bidder. So you need to be on your best behavior when I see him again Masamoto, you can ignore but don't do anything, that is all I ask," With that said she climbed into the limo. "Lets go Yuki," The lack of Masamoto's name clearly signaled he was dismissed.

Death101
11-11-2014, 10:50 PM
"Alright, have a goodnight Mistress, you as well Yuki." I stick my tongue out at Yuki who frowns at me and slides into the car. "He is an odd one. That's for certain." Yuki says as she closes the door to the limo I slip into my car and start off as well. I had two important people I wanted to see.

BlueDemonChica
11-11-2014, 11:01 PM
Staring out the window Misaki made a humming sound, "Yes but interesting," She said more to herself than Yuki. It might seem strange to some. However he was just so different from the people she was used to that she couldn't help but be curious. Althought, its been such a long time since she even dared allowed herself to be curious about something. Probably back when she dared to act out.

Misaki remained silent for the rest of the car ride, just staring out of the window showing no sign of her inner turmoil. She had meant it when she said she had met the highest bidder. All the past men she had met had wanted to see her again but her father had said no because they weren't high ranking enough. But Jiang was not only a Prince but the only heir, if he expressed a interest her father would most certainly arrange a marriage contact.

Death101
11-12-2014, 12:48 AM
Next Day

I wake up in my bed back in the wing of the palace grounds that mistress used as her home. Last night had been wild. I was out drinking all night with my childhood friends Yuno and Saki. I feel my head hurting from a hangover and I start to get up and then I feel both my arms are weighed down and I look and see Yuno on my right and Tastu on my left. I slowly try and work my way out of this before Yuki comes bursting in. I'm almost out when She does just that. "Masamoto get up you lazy fucki-" She stops mid sentence. "Pig Pervert!" She shouts and both Yuno and Saki wake up. "Hey Masamoto, what's up and who's the Flat Bitch." Saki is the first to speak and rubs her eyes out. "Mistress come quickly! You need to see this!" I almost fall out of bed as I rush to get some clothes but it's to late. A few moments Mistress Miskai sits on my bed Yuki next to her. Yuno, Saki and myself all on the floor on our knees looking at Misaki. I wasn't even sure how to begin to explain the fact I came back smelling of beer and have two women with me in my bed the next morning.

BlueDemonChica
11-12-2014, 02:12 AM
All Misaki wanted to do this morning was to take her horse and ride as far out on the grounds as she possibly could. And now that she was perched on the edge of Masamoto's bed as far away from the rumpled covers as she could get, the young royal realized she should have just ignored Yuki. Gray eyes lingered on Masamoto for a moment before they flickered to the girls that were beside them, her face was blank but her eyes held a coldness to them." You know Yuki, some people just have no sense of decorum, " She said right while looking at the girls. Misaki wore a simple kimono, tabi socks, and her hair was in a louse ponytail tied with a white ribbon. But despite the simplicity there was no doubt she was royalty, it showed in the very way she sat, in the air around her.

Gaze returning to Masamoto she stared at him blankly, not saying a word as the minutes ticked by. "My parents didn't want you anywhere near me Masamoto but I told them not to judge you, I told them that there was more to you..." She rose to her feet. "And what do you think they'd say if they heard about this?" She asked her displeasure showing now. "Party, drink, do whatever it is you wish with these....woman, I will not control your entire life. But I do not want this in my home Masamoto, get them out without anyone seeing and clean yourself up," She looked at them one last time then left the room.

Death101
11-12-2014, 02:47 AM
"Yuki you bitch!" I tackle Yuki and our fist start to fly I don't notice Yuno slip out along with Saki. "Your highness. We didn't mean to cause any trouble, please forgive him for this, we both care deeply about him. We have both dated him on and off and still love him deeply. We know it wasn't right to have him bring us here but please at least do us this." Saki pauses and stares dead at her. "Protect him. He might seem strong but inside he's hurting badly. His father is after him and believe it or not he is in a spot rather similar to yours." With that both of them slip out and it's a few ours later I'm sitting out in the garden. I had heard we had another important guest today. Princess Kamila of Germany. In fact I see her come out first and walk over. "My Lady, would you like tea or cake?" I ask and bow slowly. She stares at me for a moment then speaks. "Whom are you?" I get a feeling she is taken back by my clothes. "He's just a lowly servant." I hear Yuki and look up and she her and the mistress. "I don't think he's that lowly. What is your name?" I rise slowly as she waves me up. "Masamoto Sonozaki at your service." I can see her eyes go just a bit wider. "Ah, so your the 'Snake of Sonozaki', you don't seem as bad as they say." I bow slowly. "Thank you." She thinks for a moment. "Yes, cake and tea would be lovely, Chocolate if you have any and Green Tea." I nod and go about fixing her some. As Yuki helps Mistress Misaki into a seat. "Now, Lady Misaki I am guessing you relize since we are some of the last few royals that we should at least meet a few times, It's a pleasure." She crosses her arms over her armor a common sign of respect among the German royals. As I set down her cake and tea I return the gesture and whisper into Misaki's ear to do the same, this meeting had come as a surprise so no doubt she was a little taken back by this greeting. Yuki get's the message and does so as well.

BlueDemonChica
11-12-2014, 03:13 PM
Misaki's brief ride had been spent thinking about what had been said to her this morning by Masamoto's friends. Sometimes it really got to her how little she knew about him when things came to light. Then one specific line kept running through her head, "....he is in a spot similar to yours'. The only thing that she could have possibly meant was he was being forced into an arranged marriage too. As soon as that thought had entered her mind it only ended up leading to a onslaught of more thoughts. However it also made a small part of her want to speak to him, besides the comment she made yesterday she never spoke of how she felt truly on matters. And she was starting to think she'd burst soon enough.

Brushing off her thoughts, Misaki forced herself to focus on the Princess of Germany as she took a seat. "Yuki, there is no need to call Masamoto a lowly servant," She murmured while taking her seat. It was enough she said it but it was worse when saying it to a visiting royal. Though she did take note to what Kamila had called him, it had caused a hint of recognition but she wasn't sure why. Turning her head slightly to look at Masamoto she inclined her head in thanks before returning the sign of respect to Kamila. "It is a pleasure," She replied meaning it for the first time in quite awhile. Taking into account all of her recent meetings this was far more pleasurable. "Your more than welcome to call me Misaki or Snow," She said.
Misaki would have loved to met the Princess sooner but she barely left the ground, as it was these meetings that had been taking place resulted in the most she had left rhe palace in years.

Death101
11-12-2014, 03:25 PM
"If may ask how goes your search for a husband?" I am rather surprised at her inquire it usually wasn't the topic of first meetings but even so they were royals so I guess it was different. I stand easily off to the side just a bit ready if either lady needs anything. "Mistress would you like anything?" I ask slowly and look at her.

BlueDemonChica
11-12-2014, 03:54 PM
The question caught her so off guard Misaki noticeably stilled, the cup of tea she had been about to take a sip of held in mid air. Now of all the questions to be asked, that hadn't even been on the list of questions she expected. Mulling over her reply, she took a careful sip of her tea before setting the cup down. "Over breakfast this morning I was informed that unless there was another prospective my father approved of, Prince Jiang would have my hand in marriage," She replied deciding to be honest. The truth said quite a lot and she wanted to see how Kamila would reply. Besides she had been meaning to inform Yuki and Massmoto anyway since they would be accompany her on her visits. Now it was most likely clear as to why she had so badly wanted to go for a ride this morning.

Death101
11-12-2014, 04:59 PM
My hands are clenched tightly. "All this arranged marriage is rather silly. If I have heard right you might want to keep an eye on your butler." Her eyes shift to me. "While he is strong and loyal from what I've heard he can't always control his temper. If you want I would be more then happy to take him if you don't want him the Snake of Sonozaki as my employ." I can see Yuki frowning at her.

BlueDemonChica
11-12-2014, 06:42 PM
"It is what is expected of me," Was all she said about the arranged marriage. If it wasn't for the last comment she would have probably aaid more. Keeping her expression blank Misaki reached for her tea, taking another sip as she looked at Kamila. It almost seemed as if she was contemplating it but when she set the cup down one word left her lips, "No."

Gray eyes locked onto Masamoto, "I do not care about what he was before he came to work for me or about his temper. All I care about is that he has stood by me and that he is loyal. The only way he would no longer work for me is if that was what he wanted," She said returning to her tea. Misaki truly didn't want him to leave and in that moment she couldn't help but wonder if she reacted to harshly this morning and if that would make him want to leave.

Death101
11-12-2014, 07:10 PM
"Hm, I'll have to keep that in mind. Masamoto, I won't lie you have impressed me before. In Afghanistan during the war. I was the VIP your unit was sent to rescue." I feel my jaw drop. "That's right!" I cross my arms over my chest. "I never thanked you for that night and what you did." She crosses her arms in return as she speaks. "It was a pleasure, I'm glad you returned home Kam." She smiles at me and pushes out a seat with her foot. "You recall my nickname Masa." I notice her look and take the hint and sit down.

BlueDemonChica
11-12-2014, 07:32 PM
Eyes going back and forth between the two of them Misaki felt a emotion rising up inside of her. Though she couldn't make sense of what it was or why she was feeling it. It left her unsettled and feeling oddly restless as she watched the two of them speak. She may have known he was a war veteran but that obviously didn't account to nothing considering how out of the loop she was at the moment. They were even using nicknames. It made her thoughts from before return. Maybe Masamoto did wanr to leave. Fighting the urge to press a hand to her stomach she rose to her feet, "Pardon me, I do not feel quite so well. I apologise for this Princess Kamila, hopefully we can meet again," She said crossing her arms for the sign of respect before turning away.

Death101
11-12-2014, 08:10 PM
I am able to understand easily why Misaki left and I intend to adress it later. I give Yuki a look and age runs off to follow her. Once we're out of ear shot they speak. "Mistress, what's wrong?" Yuki looks at her in earnest. "I know your nod 'Feeling Ill' I've taken care of you for yours so what us wrong?" She even goes as far as to cut off Miskai from waking away by blocking her path.

BlueDemonChica
11-12-2014, 08:31 PM
Almost instinctively her lips part to deny it, however as she looks at Yuki's earnest face Misaki let's out a sigh. "I...I'm confused Yuki, I have this feeling and I have no clue what it is..." Trailing off she encouraged the other girl to follow her. "But what I do know is that lately it's becoming more and more clear how little I know about Masamoto and it bugs me. I don't know why but it does, and then this morning I probably reacted harsher than I should have...." Trailing off once more she bit her lip despite a inner voice almost instantly chastising her for it. "You all are my family and with this arranged marriage.... I don't want to loose any of you," She said softly.

Death101
11-12-2014, 10:46 PM
"Then go and ask him. I hate Masamoto but if he's anything he is a loyal. He'll tell you if you ask. But I can tell one thing, if you don't act he might indeed get pulled in by that vixen. I know both you and his girl friends would miss him. So I'm telling you this not as your butler but as your friend go and confirm things with him. He'll tell you of all people the truth." With that Yuki looks at her and stares her down. "Trust me." Is all she says.

BlueDemonChica
11-12-2014, 10:55 PM
Just as she was about to give into the inner voice telling her to stop her bottom lip, Yuki just had to confirm her fears even if she didn't want to be grouped with those girls from this morning. Misaki most certainly would miss him, she might not show it but Masamoto was jusg as important to her as Yuki was. And she didn't want that vixen, she wouldn't voice it but she'd think, to pull him in. "I do trust you Yuki....so I will," She said nodding.

Death101
11-12-2014, 11:11 PM
It's only a bit later I'm thinking hard. Before Kamila had left she'd make me a very big offer. An offer to come to work for her in Germany. I was thinking about it and resting on my bed so I don't even hear the door slowly open. I don't look up to see who it is I'm so deep in thought right now.

BlueDemonChica
11-12-2014, 11:27 PM
Opening the door slowly, Misaki peered into the room. Masamoto always seemed like the type to be very observant so he must be in deep thought to not notice. It's as if he's contemplating something She thought to herself. It was this thought helped push her, stepping into the room she pushed the door over but for modesty sake left it open slightly. It was instinct more than anything. "I'm sorry if I'm intruding," She said softly once she was closer to the bed. "But I wished to speak to you."

Death101
11-13-2014, 12:27 AM
I turn my head slowly. "Oh hello Mistress, yes that's okay what's the matter?" I slowly lean up just a bit and put aside my thoughts for the moment. I wasn't sure what she'd want to speak about because in honesty this was the first time she'd ever come in with something like this.

BlueDemonChica
11-13-2014, 12:56 AM
Threading her fingers together Misaki hesitated briefly then perched on the edge of the bed, incidentally practically in the same spot she'd sat in that morning. "For one.....I wanted to apologise Masamoto, I reacted to harshly this morning. I was already upset and in turn I took it out you," She said staring down at her lap. The fact that she wasn't looking at him was probaby the only reason why she was able to continue. "I shouldn't have even come in here this morning," She added. "Then in the garden..." Trailing off Misaki stared off to the side.

Death101
11-13-2014, 12:59 AM
"What, is it you can speak your mind Mistress. I'm not going to be mad." I say slowly and offer a small smile. If she wanted to talk I should at least listen and try to make it a bit easier for her to speak what's on her mind. If I didn't well I'd not be doing my job.

BlueDemonChica
11-13-2014, 01:20 AM
Peaking out at him out of the corner of her eye she smiled a tiny bit in return, "It....it bugs me that I barely know you and it seems like all that I don't know just keeps adding up. Yuki's comments, what your friends said to me this morning, Princess Kamila's story, the list goes on..." She frowned. "I don't know why it bugs me but it does, I may not show it but your more than just a butler Masamoto," Suddenly Misaki rose to her feet. "Then in the garden, she had no right to assume that I would fault you so much for those things or to offer to take you....she wouldn't understand, couldn't understand," She grew silent.

Swallowing she gripped the fabric of her kimono, "These meetings have been driving me crazy, prancing me out like a prized jewel waiting for the highest bidder to expres interest. Some days all I want to do is scream, smash everything with in sight, rip apart all the formal kimonos in my closet but I don't," She said softly. "I smile and do as I'm told, however the one thing that makes it more bearable is having you and Yuki by my side. Yesterday I truly didn't mind what you did, it was the first time I wanted to laugh in months......don't leave Masamoto, please. I think I'd crazy without you or Yuki here."

Death101
11-13-2014, 01:56 AM
"Mistress I won't lie, Kamila offered me a well paying job as her body guard and it'd be further away from my past. I like it here but there is a lot to think about." I say and look at her. "For one, why did you hire me when you knew I was Yakuza almost everyone in Japan knows 'Snake Of Sonozaki'." I nearly spit at the nickname that's hung over my head for years. It was a title I got doing things that I had no choice but to do. They shaped me into the monster I am today.

BlueDemonChica
11-13-2014, 02:23 AM
Looking straight at him, the surprise was clear on her face for once showing her true expression. Now a few of the pieces were clicking together and making sense to her, the hint of recognition she had at the name earlier coming back. This time though she understood why she had recognized it in the first place. "I speak the truth when I say I say I did not connect you to that name, " She said. "I heard the stories of course but I was so disconnected from the world outside these walls that they were just that stories," She said thinking back."When I was presented with the choice of hiring you I remember thinking to myself....." Misaki paused. "I remember thinking to myself he looks like someone who could be loyal then as I looked at the pictures given to me you reminded me.....you reminded me of someone who wanted to get away, " She said thinking of the look that had been on his eyes and how it mirrored the look she sometimes saw in her eyes. "I thought I could gain someone I could depend on while also offering you sanctuary, at least this prison of mine could be of use to someone," She said looking at him again. "Masamoto, when I first hired you the 'Snake of Sonazaki' had no influence on my choice and it still won't. I won't judge you for a path that you took then turned away from."

Death101
11-13-2014, 02:52 AM
If only she knew the truth... "Miskai you've done for me so I'll do for you." I stand up start out the door. Yuki enters right behind me. "I hope your ready for what he is about to do. I know that look in his eyes. It's one that Yakuza gives when he is ready to for to protect his Oyabun." Yuki leans on the door frame and just watchs Misaki. "Personally I still hate him but I'll trust your judgment and after today I'll give him lessons on 'Proper' behavior." Even she didn't realize it then their lives in the palace were all about to be turned upside down.

Else Where In The Throne Room

"Please Emporer let Misaki be free to find her own husband!" I had set my Katana to the side and was now kneeling and bowing so deep my forhead was touching the floor mats. I knew this was a long shot but I had to try.

German Embessy Same Time

"I'm not leaving without Masa. I don't care what you do. Start by brining this to this adress." Kamila who grins evily hands a servant a letter. "Yes my lady." He bows then starts off to do the dark will of his mistress.

The Gettho's Of Tokyo, Ronin's Luck Host Bar

Yuno stares at Saki as she slowly starts to lock the front door. "I wonder how Mada doing, after all with how he slipped up with Prince of China..." Yuno says slowly. "Fuck China, Madamoto did what he always does. And that's Does what he thinks" "Right." Yuno finishes Saki's sentence and they continue closing up.

BlueDemonChica
11-13-2014, 03:07 AM
"Try to be nice as you do so," She said almost automatically as she turned what Yuki had said over in her mind. I hope your ready for what he is about to do.......It's one that Yakuza gives when he is ready to for to protect his Oyabun. Then what he said right before leaving joined her thoughts, Misaki you've done for me so I'll do for you. The young royal wasn't quite sure what to think but she did feel uneasy. "Yuki, what did you mean exactly when you said I hope you're ready for what he is about to do?" She asked moving towards the door.

Death101
11-13-2014, 03:52 AM
"If I know him and I do, he's gone to ask your father for him to let you find your own husband. He's crazy enough to do such a thing." Yuki slaps her hand across the door frame. "Just as well I'm sorry but you have to let the men worj this out." She slowly blocks the whole door.

Throne Room

I'm still on the floor and I can't tell he is thinking deeply about what I just said and asked. I only hope hell listen to md at least a little I know he won't deep down but what can I do.

BlueDemonChica
11-13-2014, 03:12 PM
Yuki had to be talking nonsense. Masamoto wouldn't go to her father and ask that.....suddenly she wasn't so sure. The image of Masamoto sticking up his middle finger at the Prince of China came to mind. With that image came a wave of fear. "Yuki, this is my father we're talking about. He's had men killed before talking to him the wrong way!" She cried. "You need to move, now!" She added grabbing onto her arm.

Tapping his chin lightly, Daichi eyed the man before him. The shock of having his daughters butler coming before him and asking to allow her to choose her husband was probably the only reason why he hadn't reacted harshly . "And why should I allow her to do so?" He asked arching a eyebrow. "My daughter has the responsibility of not only carrying on our blood line but that of her husband's and marrying someone who will benefit our country. It is why I'm choosing her husband and she knows this, she's known this since she became eligible to marry at 16. More than enough time has gone by and it is time for her to marry and carry out her responsibilities,"

Death101
11-13-2014, 05:03 PM
"In truth I knew he'd do this at some point. I made him promise to be carful if he ever did it and in return he made me promise me to prevent you from stopping him. Sorry." Yuki continues to block the door. I stare up at him. "If you want her to carry out her duties don't you want her to enjoy her life as well?" I'm picking my words slowly and carefully. "I know I'm just her butler but I want her to be truly happy, so please!" I bow once again. "Please trust me!" Is all I say.

BlueDemonChica
11-13-2014, 08:41 PM
She hissed, "You're crazy Yuki!" When she couldn't get past her the younger girl allowed herself to louse her composer and tugged on her hair in frustration. Misaki truly had no clue how her father might react, he was a man of many moods but she wouldn't dare test him. "Just move, please," She tried one last time and when that didn't get her to move she made her decision. "I'm sorry Yuki," It was all she said before letting out a ear piercing scream. There were guards stationed all over the place and trained to come running if they heard her screaming, no matter what.

Death101
11-13-2014, 09:01 PM
"Very well I've bought him enough time." Yuki slowly steps aside as gaurds rush in and tackle her to the ground. She is calm and doesn't fight all the while she hopes Masamoto is some how able to convince Misaki's father. Yuki is slowly pulled up and taken away for the night. "Misaki." The gaurds stop for a moment. "Have faith in him. I might have lied a little about his and my own past. In truth I hate how he's changed." Yuki is then brought back to her room and detained for the night.

BlueDemonChica
11-13-2014, 11:30 PM
How he's changed? It was a cryptic message but Misaki would worry about that later. Dashing grabbing her kimono she took off down the hall, her tabi socks causing her to slip slightly at times. Bursting into the throne room she stopped, staring wide eyed. Her father was just sitting there looking at Masamoto, well now he was staring at her. Flushing she hurriedly fixed her kimono as she bowed, "I apologize father," She said staying in her position.

He looked over his daughter critically, it seemed like she had ran here. This was shocking as well, except for that one instance his daughter always did what was expected of her and acted how she was supposed to. "It seems my daughter was worried for you," He said continuing to look at her. "It's fitting considering he's here for your happiness, " He added. "Happiness can be sacrificed for the greater good," She replied keeping her eyes on the ground. No matter how annoyed she was over this arranged marriage her only solace was it'd benefit the people. "Mhmmmmm....." Daichi chuckled. "Thank your butler for this Misaki. You have three months to choose a husband, one I would find worthy. But if you don't meet the dead line then you will marry Jiang, " He said. Eyes widening she looked up at her father, was he serious? "Now leave."

Death101
11-14-2014, 12:07 AM
"Yes your majesty, thank you for hearing me out. I know I was out of line for asking this." I bow deeply and slowly but swiftly lead Misaki out and close the doors bowing once again. Once the doors are closed and we are walking along I speak once we're in her sitting room. "Yuki told you didn't she?" I say slowly, In truth I am grateful for her help. She bought me enough time to at least earn Mistress Misaki a little time to try and change her fate.

BlueDemonChica
11-14-2014, 12:35 AM
Tugging the ribbon free from her hair Misaki ran her fingers through it to straighten it out, "Yes she did, and just so you know she kept her promise too, I had to scream to get the guards to move her out of the doorway," She said gathering all of her hair into a louse ponytail and tying the ribbon around it. With her hair fixed she folded her hands in her lap, she's never had this urge before but she just wanted to shake him! Fixing her hair had been to keep her hands busy, now though it was all to tempting to just reach out and grab him. "I can't believe you did that....what if he didn't listen? What if he was offended and decided to lash out at you? "

Death101
11-14-2014, 01:00 AM
"I'd take whatever he did and if he tried to kill me I'd run and hide with my family. Even if that meant I had to marry her..." My voice trails off. "I did it because I was confident that your father the man who gave me a Medal of Honor after the war, would at least listen to what I had to say." I speak slowly and then realize that Yuki is probably in her room. "So, how long you going to keep Yuki locked in her room?" I ask slowly knowing she'd done a great thing for me.

BlueDemonChica
11-14-2014, 02:03 AM
She shook her head, "It's not up to me Masamoto the guards are the one who handle that and I ran to the throne room as soon as they took her," She said feeling bad now that the she really thought about what she did. "The guards will probably only keep her in their for the night and if not I'll speak to them," Misaki hoped it really was only for a night or she'd feel even worse. But she had to get Yuki out of the way and it had seemed like the only option at the time.

Growing quiet, she stared off to the side quietly contemplating. All of the pieces pointed to it....but did she dare ask? Well, Yuki did say he'd tell her the truth. "Masamoto...." Gray eyes shifted to meet his. "Are you being forced into an arranged marriage?

Death101
11-14-2014, 03:03 AM
"You want the long version or the short one?" I say slowly eyes slowly shifting up to meet hers. It wasn't a simple story either. It was quiet deep and twisted but rather simple at the same time. Either way is have to tell it to her at some point.

BlueDemonChica
11-14-2014, 03:12 AM
Her head tilted to the side while looking back at him, there was a slight hint of excitement running through her at the thought of finally finding out more about him. But then there was also a hint of....well she wasn't quite sure what it was. "Whatever version you want to give is fine with me," Misaki said at last.

Death101
11-14-2014, 03:29 AM
"My family is a Very Large Yakuza yes but we're only the Second Largest now a while ago the largest decided they wanted us to either merge or die. Since I'm the only child of the Sonozaki family's head that means its my job to marry their heads daughter. But I don't want to. I don't want to settle down so soon. Only problem is that everyday I don't make a choice the Yakuza War goes on. This girl is head over heels for me but I don't love her. So I did the only thing I could. I sent my crew into hiding and ran away from home and every minute I'm not home making a choice more of people I've know my whole life are dieing. Misaki you have a choice now. I don't. I want you at least to find someone you love before I return home to end the war. I know what I'm about to say will confuse you and hurt you but I have to return home soon and stop the war before more people die." I can see the shock and even sadness on her face. She is no doubt trying to think of how to respond to such a hard story and fate I have.

BlueDemonChica
11-14-2014, 05:21 AM
Her lips parted as if she was about to reply but nothing came out. Misaki could only stare at him as the magnitude of what he had said sunk in. A hand was raised and despite a moment of clear hesitation she reached across the table and touched his hand. "We are truly more alike than I ever realized Masamoto......I tried to deny my inner turmoil but it was always there and the only thing that made it seem even a fraction better was the fact that one way or another my marriage would help the people in some way. If I could do that then I didn't mind suffering in silence so much...." She paused. "And now because of you I have a choice that I would never have had before, there's a possibility for something I thought would be unattainable," She said. "I just wish I could help you as you've helped me," The words came out as a mere whisper.

Death101
11-14-2014, 12:32 PM
"I have already chosen. I just haven't returned to carry it out. I do realize that once I go back I'll never be able to return here. I must go soon though. I can mange three more months here to help you then I must return and save my friends and Yakuza." I speak slowly and place a hand on hers. "If it helps I will always be your friend." I know that it might not be easy for her to hear I'm leaveing soon.

BlueDemonChica
11-15-2014, 10:08 PM
Eyes remaining on the table, she shifted her hand so she could lightly grip his. It was ironic really, he had won her freedom only to be giving up his soon enough to marry a woman he didn't even love. "I wish you could stay," She said not looking up. "But I understand responsibility," She said finally meeting his eyes. "So I'm thankful that you'll stay here with me these last few months......if you ever need anything, please just tell me," She said earnestly.

Death101
11-15-2014, 11:24 PM
"I'm going to go to bed. I do know a few royals that are looking there is one over in England, then the President's Son in the U.S is looking to marry then a royal from Austria and a tribal form Austral. I'll set up whatever one you like or you can look about on your own." I stand up slowly, tried from today's events.

BlueDemonChica
11-15-2014, 11:35 PM
Automatically she stood up as well, "I'll think about it and let you know," She said already thinking over what he had said and any royals that she knew of that she had yet to see. None of the ones she had seen had even come close to getting an interest from her so if there was any hope of meeting the deadline she'd have to meet any possible royal that interested. In a sense it was a little daunting but before now she had absolutely no say in any of it and now she did. All thanks to him. A small smile formed on her face, "Thank you Masamoto, good night," She said.

Death101
11-16-2014, 12:10 AM
Next Moring

Yuki is taking care of things and I'm slowly silently packing. I had been called by my gang and they needed my help right away. I didn't have a lot of a choice in it if my gang was so in dire they needed me to come home. I didn't want Mistress to know I was going away for a few days until I was gone that way she wouldn't be worried about me. I had asked Yuki for another favor and now I owed her two favors. "So Mistress Misaki, how was your night?" Yuki stands by and hands Misaki another set of arrows to shoot with.

BlueDemonChica
11-16-2014, 06:38 PM
Taking a breath she notched the arrow and took aim, once she was satisfied she breathed out letting the arrow fly. Misaki waited, watching as the arrow flew through the air. "Restless," She replied after the arrow had hit the target. It had joined the others in the center and the slight pride she felt was helping distract her from the thoughts that had haunted her last night. She had stayed awake until the early hours of the morning only to fall asleep from sheer exhaustion.

"Masamoto gave me a amazing change but..." She paused to let louse another arrow. "I'm scared it'll be waisted Yuki, how am I supposed to fall in love in three months when I don't even comprehend what it is like to be in love?" She asked. Misaki has always been careful with what she says even if Yuki was closer to her than most. But considering everything that had happened yesterday she was beginning to understand she needed to stop keeping everything caged inside.

Death101
11-16-2014, 06:45 PM
I'm on the road soon enough heading for the Getthos. I make sure I have my card for the gate. They'd built a big wall to stop people from getting out of the Getthos now you had to have a resident card to enter or exit I had mine.

Yuki looks at her slowly. "When it's the right man you'll know it's him." Yuki isn't sure what else to really say. She just says what she thinks will help.

BlueDemonChica
11-16-2014, 07:06 PM
"The righ-" Cutting herself off she turned towards Yuki not even noticing the arrow hitting the target. "I can't even decide if that makes sense Yuki," She said with a shake of her head. "I have to parade myself once more, only this time it'll be my doing," She said setting her bow down. The thought of parading herself caused mixed feelings to rise up inside of her, it was hard to decide what she truly felt. At least she'd be deciding who and Yuki and Masamoto would be with her. "Where's Masmoto?" She asked suddenly frowning slightly.

Death101
11-16-2014, 08:56 PM
"Er... well that depends... you mean today or at this moment?" Yuki is trying to stall knowing by know I'm probaly half way to the Gettho's gates. She is thinking of how to begin to explain the fact of why I had to leave and head home for a bit.

BlueDemonChica
11-16-2014, 10:13 PM
The hand that had been reaching for another arrow paused mid-air. Turning her head slowly she eyed Yuki, the hesitation of the question and the 'today or at this moment' made her suspicious. Misaki was quiet as she continued to look at Yuki, putting her bow down she turned to her fully. "Where is Masamoto exacrly Yuki, at this very moment and don't try and twist the words. I want the truth," She said crossing her arms.

Death101
11-16-2014, 11:42 PM
"Um... right now probably entering the getthos." She looks away, and what she said was true, he was already in the gettho's now joined by the rest of his crew the '47 Devils' he was on route to his families estate to confront his father. about what had been going on in the gettho recently. Of course had Yuki said the whole truth, Misaki would have flipped more shit then she is about to.

BlueDemonChica
11-17-2014, 12:01 AM
Lips parting, she stared at Yuki as the words slowly processed in her head. Another couple of minutes passed, part of Misaki was hoping she'd take it back but she didn't. Twisting she looked around wildly, "He..he wasn't supposed to leave already...." Trailing off she hurried towards the palace. "Yuki, let's go! I want to know absolutely everything and do not lie or hold anything back," She said hurrying up the steps and inside.

Death101
11-17-2014, 12:13 AM
"His father said he needed him to come home for a few days and convince his Finacé he was running away and to get her to stop attacking hims families Yakuza. He made me promise not to tell you but I can't lie to you again. He said that if he don't came back in a few days not to worry because he said and I quote ' I'm not going to leave you until your happy.' That's what he said, he also told me to stop you if you tried to chase him and that's what I will do if it comes to that." Yuki said with the most respect she's ever had for him. Then grabs her arm. "Please he worries about you, that's why he didn't want to tell you." She says and pulls her into a hug. "I need you to trust me and him for once I've gotten respect for him and realize that he don't need training he needs trust." She blushes at how sappy she sounds right now, she almost sounds as if she's in l-love with him Yuki blushes a shade deeper at the though and buries her face into her back.

BlueDemonChica
11-17-2014, 02:34 AM
Misaki grew still, gripping Yuki's uniform unconsciously as her thoughts whirled around in her head. Eventually she broke away, grabbing handfuls of her hair in an attempt to fight back her urge to scream. She'd feel absolutely terrible if Yuki got in trouble with the guards again if they heard her screaming. But in this moment all she wanted to do was scream, to scream at the top of her lungs and just keep on screaming. "I'm going to hold him to that, he better come back," She whispered sitting down right on the stairs. And if he didn't well she would just go after him, wether it was with Yuki or alone Misaki would go after him. "God, why is it always him who throws my emotions into haywire?" She muttered covering her face with her hands.

Death101
11-17-2014, 03:01 AM
"Duno. He is like that..." Yuki trails off deep in thought. She had a few ideas in truth. But she'd keep an eye on things for the moment.

Meanwhile

"So those are your terms?" My fiancé asks slowly. "Yes send them back to your gander, three months from now, 350 men, no more no less." I slid a piece of paper across the table. It had two slots one sign and one not. U slid across another with a large number of names on or with a pot more space. "Very well." She takes them both and slips them away. It's only a little while before I'm on my way back. Thongs had gone soon thou and my father had even been supried by my terms for the Kanako, a large old fashioned style battle for large houses to settle thier guess. (OOC)

BlueDemonChica
11-17-2014, 03:14 AM
Eventually the young royal had gained control of her emotions and she forced herself to get up. No matter how upset she might be there was still a dead line to keep in mind and for now she would focus on that. Misaki immersed herself in paperwork and her lap top, it had been required of her to learn the names of all the remaining royals at a young age. And now she would take the knowledge she had and any other information she could find to make a possible list. Then she would go from there.

Death101
11-17-2014, 03:53 AM
A Week Later

Yuki, Yuno, Saki, Hino, Masamoto's Father and Misaki all are in an elvoater on route to the top floor of Sonozaki Emergancy Hospital. Masamoto had an attempted on his life on the way back to the palace and had first been in critical condition then a coma for a month. "Mistress pease don't be harsh to him. He is till recovering." Masamoto's father grunts quietly. Hino stares at Yuki curistoy in her eyes. Yuno and Saki just stay quiet soon enough thoug they enter his room.

"Hey guys." I say setting down a glass off water. It has only been three days since I won't up and this was the first visitors I'd had sense waking up. The gang texted me the moment my recovery was announced on the news guess Misaki and orhers must have been worried since they all look on the break of years. Hino, Yuno, Saki and Yuki? They all slowly come over to me. Most sit but Misaki and Yuki just stands there and looks pale as a ghost. "What's wrong you two?" I ask slowly and state at them both.

BlueDemonChica
11-17-2014, 04:11 AM
Most of her time has been spent gathering information and reaching out to the possible royals. Though obviously she hadn't done it herself because it would be the proper thing to do. Then the meetings began to start again. But it had all came to a halt when she had caught sight of the news and learned of what had happened to Masamoto. Yuki had to once again stop her from storming out if the palace and it lead to Misaki spending practically all of her time outside shooting targets as she drove herself crazy with worry.

"What's wrong?" She asked tears clearly appearing in her eyes. Every fiber of her being was practical screaming at her to put her mask up, to hide away all of her emotions in front of these people. But she couldn't. So when the tears fell she made no attempt at stopping them. "Masamoto, you just disappear and then the next thing I know it's being announced on the news that someone tried to kill you!" She cried. "I've been driving myself crazy with worry and you seriously ask me what's wong?"

Death101
11-17-2014, 04:31 AM
I look down and can't pick my face up. "In truth I knew this was comin-" I'm cut off midsentance as Yuki slaps me. "You made us all worry and then tell us you knew you were a target?" Yuki's loud and blunt voice is soft and shy now. "I'm sorry." I keep looking down and don't know how to respond. "We all dropped what we were doing and rushed over here when we heard you were awake." She steps back and then lets Misaki speak. "So, Misaki. You want the truth right, no more lies?" I say slowly and tilt my head up a bit.

BlueDemonChica
11-17-2014, 04:41 AM
Ignoring everyone else in the room Misaki perched on the edge of his bed. She had already acted unaccordingly at this point she didn't event care what others might think. Carefully she grasped his chin to get a look at his cheek, it was red but not terribly so. "I actually contemplated slapping you once you were out od the hospital but it seems pointless now," She said softly. "Obviously I want the truth Masamoto. I'm sick of the lies, I've had enough of them and if I hear one more lie for you I'm walking out of this hospital room and not looking back. Now tell me the truth," It was meant as a order but it sounded more like a plea.

Death101
11-17-2014, 05:06 AM
"It was a group of assains called the 'Ronins 13' a band of traitors from WW3 I fought many times, then and a group of American former soilders. They jumped me at the gate and I manged to kill the Americans but rhe 13 are still at large." I speak slowly grasping at how to explain this. "I didn't want you to know because I was afraid they'd come after you. In truth. I think it was Kamila's handy work. They tried to kidnap me at first and when I fought back bullets flew. Kamila also visted me while I was under." I can sense everyones shock at that. "Son, I think it's time you quiet all this and come home." My father speaks slowly and looks at Misaki. "My lady I'm sorry but my son is going to be comi-" "No dad my place is at her side as her butler. Fuck the wedding and Yakuza." I am the only one who notices Yuki's sly grin at my words. "Masamoto. Is that how you truely feel?" I nod at Hino. "Very well I'll tell daddy that a true is mandatory and I shall call off the wedding. I haven't given up on you Masamoto." She stands bows and leaves. "Masamoto. Stay safe." Yuno and Saki leave next. "Son, you make me proud when the time comes you Will Be the next family boss. You make me prouder then any dad on the planet." He saps out as well and the '47' who have been outside nod to me and depart in truth I'd been cleared to leave today. I wasn't sure if Misaki still wanted me though. Now we sit there in silence. Waiting to see who will speak first.

BlueDemonChica
11-17-2014, 08:04 PM
So that's his fiance She thought feeling deep dislike for her even if she didn't know why. When everyone had left Misaki quietly went over what he had said, certain things standing out. I didn't want you to know because I was afraid they'd come after you......I think it was Kamila's handy work...They tried to kidnap me.....Kamila also visted me while I was under.......No dad my place is at her side as her butler fuck the wedding. Only Masamoto would still worry about her with himself being in danger, it made her value his friendship even more. And it made her vow to deal with Kamila, she didn't care if there would be bad relations with them and Germany because of it. Misaki hesitated then pressed her face into his shoulder, a faint blush appearing on her pale skin. "When you can will you come back....please?" She asked in a whisper.

Death101
11-17-2014, 10:07 PM
I push her off me and give a quick barley noticeable nod to Yuki who gives a slight not getting my meaning. I quickly go into the bathroom and change. "Let's go, I have to sign my papers to get discharged from the hospital and Mistress Kamila Is Mine To Deal With, Yakuza has a code not to drag those we care about to hell with us." I say and Yuki gets angry. "Masamoto you moron! Do you not realize that even while you were under Mistress was working on the freedom you gave her. She cried for and now you won't let us help you?!?" I am taken back by Yuki's outburst and she grabs my jacket. "Moron don't you realize that she was worried." She pauses and buries herself in my shoulder. "I was worried... stupid." I don't hear what Yuki said for the second part but it must have been shocking because Mistress faces is that of one who just heard something she'd thought she never would.

BlueDemonChica
11-18-2014, 02:26 AM
Watching the two of them of them, Misaki felt that emotion she experienced that day in the garden rising up inside of her again. Not only that, she felt like an intruder as well. After a moment she straightened up and wiped a hand across her face while straightening her hair. Once she had made sure she was presentable and her mask was in place , she left the hospital room without another word. "I would like to sign someone out please," She said smiling her political smile when the nurse bowed to her. There was some more bowing but soon enough she had signed the last document. "Please inform them that the paper work has been done," She requested. A quick thank you later she was making her way down to the limo.

Death101
11-18-2014, 02:47 AM
I surprise Misaki with a hug and Yuki grins. When she left Yuki almost tore my head off. "Misaki, lets go home." I use just her name to be informal I realize just how worried she really had been as I sit next to her and Yuki sits across from us. "I'm sorry I made you worry." Is the only thing I manage to get out as we start off. "I do care about you and I can't say how happy I am you came to get me." In truth I knew what I had to do. But it wouldn't be easy. In fact it meant I'd have to get a lot stronger. Yuki and I both made a vow before we joined Misaki in the lobby. It was for me to become stronger. Strong enough to protect the person and persons I care about. And... One step further which meant a life risking test.

BlueDemonChica
11-18-2014, 03:03 AM
Misaki was warmed at his words but she kept her eyes locked on the window. "I would have come sooner if you hadn't been conspiring with Yuki," She said peaking out of the corner of her eye at the other girl. "She held me back just like you wanted," She added focusing back on the window. Hurt, that was one of the emotions she as able to pick out of the tangled up mess that they were. Ignoring it, she focused on the other matter at hand. "I have dinner with the son of the President of the United States of America tonight. I canceled lunch with him to come see you but he was adamant about still meeting today so you're more than welcome to stay at the palace and rest while I go to dinner, " She sajd softly.

Death101
11-18-2014, 03:53 AM
"No." I say and feel anger rising in my body. The states had started WW3 and dragged us to hell. I wasn't about to let Misaki meet with the son of the man whom had signal handily killed more Japaense men then three hundred years of war. He was in his second term now and his son would be running at the end of this year. "I'll come along." I say slowly. In truth I make Misaki look at me when I turn her around. "Misaki. I did what I had to. I promise you now though I will never leave you out of the loop again." I bow deeply at her now. This was the only way to preserve our realtionship as it was. I knew what I had to do.

BlueDemonChica
11-18-2014, 04:15 AM
Eyes softening she placed a hand on his briefly, "It's fine Masamoto, I understand. I may have not liked it but I do understand," She said honestly. And Misaki truly did mean it. While she had been shooting targets she had also spent a lot of time thinking over everything. She just now had a few other things that she needed to think over and work through was all.

A few hours later....

The set up was nice, they were out on the terrace by the garden with a good amount of privacy. It pleased Misaki and so far she had honestly been enjoying herself. Like many she did not like the current president at all but so far it seemed like his son was different. Though she was saving her judgement. "Lady Misaki, I hope this isn't rude of me.....but why do you wear all of that makeup?" He asked. The question caught her off guard and she was on the verge of being offended when he began to speak again. "Not that you don't look beautiful and it is truly a unique part of your heritage, I just feel.....like I can't get to know the real you," He added. Silent, she stared off to the side. Now that she thought about it, not once has anyone wanted to see her beneath the makeup or has seen her without it. "It's just hks things are done," She said finally reaching for her cloth napkin. Feeling daring, she wet a portion of the napkin and slowly began to clean her face of the makeup. Soon enough it had all been wiped away and she was reaching up to take all the ornaments out of her hair. With a shake all her hair came tumbling down, framing her face and falling down her back.

Death101
11-18-2014, 04:31 AM
I am standing behind Misaki hand on my sword. I had called the '47' the second I knew who we had to see. I'd served in D.C towards the end of the war and I was know there quiet well. I can catch his glance every few seconds. So do the rest of the '47' I finally speak. "Garrett. I'm guessing you recall me from when I stormed the White House and made your father surrender the war and that's why you keep glancing at me?" I ask slowly staring at him and waiting for him to respond. Not a signal look of shock is on his face. I must have hot it head on.

BlueDemonChica
11-18-2014, 02:17 PM
His eyes went to Masamoto briefly before returning to Misaki, "Yes, it's a little jarring to see a war hero serving Lady Misaki is all. She must be special," He said. Obviously there was a difference of views but he could see and admit that's what Masamoto was to the people of this nation. Garrett's eyes never strayed, watching carefully as all of the makeup was removed as well as the hair ornaments. And when she was done all he could do was stare. He leaned closer, "Christ....you're beautiful," He said shifting to see how long her hair was. "It's as if you're a modern day Snow white and Rapunzel combined."

The comment was said with so much honestly that Misaki couldn't help but flush. Men and woman have called her beautiful before, never like that though and it seemed to be always when she was completely dressed in formal wear. Makeup included. So to hear him say it like that... it was nice. She was still on edge encase he did something but...she peaked out at him from beneath her eyes lashes smiling. "Who are Snow White and Rapunzel?" She asked. After the initial shock some time was spent giving her a brief run down on the princess with a evil step mother who tried to kill her and the girl with long hair who was locked away into a tower. "I don't see how I'm similar to them," She said at last enjoying the stories. "Well I do so if you ever need to be kissed because of a poisonous apple or rescued from a tower I'm more than happy to do it," He said with a over exaggerated wink. Eyes widening she fought back a bought of laughter as she reached for her fan but it was grabbed before she could touch it. "Don't hide, go ahead and laugh," He said smiling. "

Death101
11-18-2014, 08:11 PM
I turn and release my grip on my sword. I walk over to the rest of the gang and we chat easily Yuki steps in to gaurd. "Boss I don't like this. First that Gernan princess almost gets you killed. News flies around the world and then, boom Garrett is here." I nod at Yuno and Saki, they were both '47' they'd been at the Whitehouse as well. "So, Mister Garrett how goes your plans for this vote?" Yuki as slowly and I notice something out of the edge of my eye across the garden. I take my sword and head off to take a look. Alone, I didn't really think it was anything big.

BlueDemonChica
11-19-2014, 02:08 PM
Garret kept his expression light, the question caught him off guard but Misaki didn't even seem to react to one of her butler's asking him such a question. She just slipped her fan out of his hand and flashed him a tiny smile. This young royal was interesting. "Quite well I think but I'd rather not talk about that tonight," He said looking at Misaki significantly with a smile. Though it seemed lost on her because he was pretty sure he had just lost all of her attention. Which didn't make since to him since not even a minute ago she was completely focused on him.

Flicking open her fan Misaki turned into her seat to speak with Yuki briefly, though as a precaution she switched to Japanese. "What's Masamoto doing?" She murmured. The young royal knew her attention should be on Garret and not Masamoto. But considering everything that had happened She couldn't help but feel a little paranoid when she noticed him moving away from all of them.

Death101
11-19-2014, 07:18 PM
I am surprised to say the least. "Hello Masa." I grab my sword but Kamila stays relax. "Just give me alittle time to explain." I nod and then it's about fifteen minutes later I return to my spot behind Misaki. Heavy thoughts on my head.

BlueDemonChica
11-19-2014, 07:33 PM
Almost instinctively Misaki shifted in her seat at the return of Masamoto's presence. He had been gone to the point she knew with utmost certainty that something had happened. And as much as she wanted to know what had happened she knew she couldn't ask right now. Forcing herself to refocus on Garrett she shook his head at his question, "No, I've never been to America before. I've actually never traveled to another country before," She said thinking back to the few trips her parents made when she was younger. They had always told her she'd go when she was older but the attempt on her life had stopped that from ever happening.An hour or so later Misaki was making her way to the limo with Garrett by her side. It had pleased her when he made no attempt to touch her withou permission. So she had then taken his arm, though she did keep the touching to a minimum. "How did I do Lady Misaki?" He asked. The question made her smile, "I would say you were acceptable, " She replied coolly. Garrett chuckled, "Then does that mean I'll see you again?"

Death101
11-19-2014, 08:07 PM
"Garrett." I say leaning on my car, in truth my old one had been blown to pieces during the attack. Kamila had replaced it fully though. No strings attached. "Before you depart a word please." Yuki looks at me but gets what I'm thinking so she just opens the door for Misaki.

BlueDemonChica
11-20-2014, 12:43 AM
Misaki tilted her head at the question but she didn't say anything, even if she wanted to. Meeting his gaze she smiled, "I'll think about it," She said allowing him to take her hand. "Well I guess I can only hope," He said pressing a kiss to her knuckles. A few last words were said then she was sliding into the limo after only a brief moment of hesitation. She had no idea what was about to be said and it made her very uneasy. Watching the door shut, Garret placed his hands into his pockets as he faced Henry. "Yes?"

Death101
11-20-2014, 01:05 AM
Yuki reaches across the pulls the limo door shut. "Garrett, I don't know what you're up to but It will take a long time before I ever forgive you for what you do during the war. I will have my eye on you. And if you hurt Mistress Misaki I'll rip out your guts and leave you there bleeding out." I stare at him as I get into my car and drive off following the Limo. I didn't trust him or Kamila but my history with Kamila was better so she was more likely to be truthful then he. I was worried as to what his motives are for a few reasons.

BlueDemonChica
11-20-2014, 01:17 AM
He stood there, watch the car until it was out of the sight. Then suddenly Garrett chuckled as a smirk spread across his lips. Oh, he would have to keep an eye on that Masamoto just encase. It wouldn't do for him to get his guts ripped out, he had plans after all. Shaking his head he spun around on one foot and made his way to where he had parked his rental car.

Leaning back in her seat, Misaki allowed her eyes shut. For once she had been enjoying herself but that didn't stop it from being emotionally draining. And it didn't help that Masamoto clearly didn't like Garrett, she may have had her back to him but she had picked up on the fact that he had kept his hand on his sword the entire time. Then there was his reaction from earlier that day. "What's going on Yuki?"

Death101
11-20-2014, 01:23 AM
"You never heard about what he had to do during the war did you?" Yuki as slowly turning to face her, In truth Masamoto had a darker secret then just being a Yakuza's Heir Appernt. He had done things in the war that had changed him. Deeply, Yuki had only seen it once but she knows just how deep it goes.

BlueDemonChica
11-20-2014, 01:52 AM
Opening her eyes to look at Yuki a sense of unease began to spread. Misaki wasn't sure what was the cause, the words, her expression, the look in her eyes. Maybe it was all of it. But it just made her feel uneasy. "No, I didn't, " She said not even caring this was yet another thing she didn't know about him. "What happened?" She asked asked sitting up straighter.

Death101
11-20-2014, 02:33 AM
"He has really bad PTSD, it gives him night terrors very often. Sleeping in the room next door I go over some times and try and help him wake up but he tires to just sleep though them. He was their leading the charge at the White House, out of the 12,000 men that went to Washington to end that war form Japan only 150 came home, there was only 300 men when they reached the WhiteHouse and Masamoto lead the charge to end that war. It's the reason your father gave him the medal of honor." She speaks slowly seeing the shock on Misaki's face as she begins to explain about his PTSD. "Almost every man that he was stationed with died in the war. He watched a lot of people die. Then he comes home and has to return to the daily grind of Yakuza life. He... Misaki listen, Masamoto never told you this because he didn't want you to be afraid for him. The reason he has the nickname 'Snake Of Sonozaki' isn't from the tattoo across his back, it's because those that surrender in the war... on the american side... he buried them alive, in the fashion a snake would eat it's food alive..." She says slowly, shviring a bit recalling the time he suffred from his PSTD in front of her while he was awake. He was a totally different person. That was the night he and her... she shakes her head to clear that thought from her head. "But he is afraid to go and get help for it." She says slowly then starts to wrap up as they reach the palace.

Two Weeks Later

Yuki watchs Masamoto train as he does dead lifts with 500 pounds. "Your fucking crazy, you don't have to do this Masamoto, you've been at this for two weeks. Does becoming a you know Samurai to protect her mean that much to you?" She ask slowly as I set my waits down on the bar and look at her. "Yes, it does." I say as we get up, soon I'm showered and on my way to Misaki's room, it was time to wake her up it was now 9:30 PM, her normal wake up time.

BlueDemonChica
11-20-2014, 03:46 AM
Misaki flinched as her father spun around and stared straight at her, so far he had been pacing silently but it seemed like the silence was coming to an end. Wrapping her fingers together tightly in her lap, she bowed her head. Ever since her maids had rushed into her bedroom a little while ago and urged her out of bed, she knew something was wrong. It would take something if up most importance to get her father to step foot in this part of the palace. Especially when he hasn't been to this part since it as gifted to her when she turned eighteen. But this is most certainly important She thought looking at the news paper he had dropped on the table before pacing. Right on the front cover was two pictures, one of Masamoto pushing Misaki away while they sat on his hospital bed. The other of her watching on as he hugged Yuki with clearly visible tears on her face. Who knows why the reporters had taken so long with publishing the pictures. All she knew was that happened when it shouldn't have.

The paper was snatched from the table, "Poor Lady Misaki, she was pushed away only to watch on as the man she rushed to the hospital to see was held by another. By the tears on her face I would say that royalty experience unrequited love as well," Daichi read with a sneer. "They shouldn't have been able to get such a picture of you Misaki!" He yelled ripping the paper. "I'm sorry.....I wasn't thinking, " She flinched again. "Obviously, they not only have a picture of you seemingly crying over him but of you on a hospital bed with him," He spat. "Fathe-" The sound of flesh meeting flesh rang out into the air. Misaki bit her lip and bowed her head, ignoring the stinging of her cheek. "The entire nation thinks your in love with you butler Misaki, he may be a war hero but no man of the correct requirements is going to want to marry a woman with articles such of that being plastered everywhere. They won't be forgetting this for quite awhile and any suitor wouldn't want the press associated with it."

Death101
11-20-2014, 04:55 AM
"Sir, that's enough." I say as I step between him and Misaki I'd seen the whole thing, suffice to say I was reving with anger. "You honsetly think we threw this about on pourpose." I stare at him as Yuki runs over to check Misaki. "That room was on the 8th floor of a building and not only that but the hospital I was admired to, not only is run by my family. Was also never announced." I say slowly get on my knees. "So forgive her. I'm not sure who but someone, is trying to ruin her." I think slowly then realize that it can't wait anymore. "Sir. I want to be re-enstated into the Miltary as Misaki's Samurai." I now am bowing as deeply as I can. I know there is I only one way to end this. "Sir... I can clear this up if you grant me the title of Samurai." I say slowly and honestly. There is but one way out.

BlueDemonChica
11-20-2014, 12:38 PM
The appearance of Yuki and Masamoto caught her off guard but then she quickly realized it had to be her usual wake up time. If only her father had come a little earlier then he would have been gone by now. Burning with shame she shifted just enough so that her unbound hair would fall over her should and cover her face. "I'm fine Yuki," She said softly clutching the fabric of the robe she was wearing. Her father on the other hand didn't care, it wasn't as if he slapped her hard. Daichi just stared at Masamoto with narrowed eyes, he should be raging at this man since it was because of him Misaki was being plastered everywhere. But those words had caught him off guard. "You would do just about anything for my daughter wouldn't you," He said. Minutes went by then he was nodding, "Fine, I'll grant you the title but this better be cleared up. "

Death101
11-20-2014, 02:45 PM
"I'll make sure of it." Is all I am able to say as he leaves. I stand slowly and look at Yuki and Misaki. "Yuki, take care of her today." I turn to leave. "Masamoto, you aren't about to run off are you?" I shake my head. "Just need to make a few calls." I say slowly and look at Misaki. "Mistress I'll return during lunch." I say then head out already texting people.

BlueDemonChica
11-20-2014, 04:18 PM
Peaking out at him through the curtain of her hair she nodded. Honestly she didn't want him or Yuki seeing her like this but if it was just Yuki then she wouldn't feel as embarrassed. Touching her cheek lightly Misaki winced, it wouldn't bruise but her cheek would be red for awhile. "No ones had the title of samurai in a very long time," She said wanting to entirely avoid what had happened. Kneeling, she began to gather the news paper pieces.

Death101
11-20-2014, 05:16 PM
"In truth he's been training lately just to become your Samurai." Yuki says slowly and meets her gaze. "Mistress, I think it's time you come clean, do you have feelings for him?" Yuki stares at her not letting her eyes drop even once.

BlueDemonChica
11-20-2014, 05:32 PM
Blinking in surprise she stared at Yuki, a frown marring her face. "Yuki, I don't understand," She said. "Masamoto is my friend," She said rising with the pieces of news paper in her hand. But unconsciously her eyes dropped to the pieces, the picture of her watching Yuki and Masamoto had somehow recieved the least damage. "I don't have feelings for him, I've never even thought of him that way," Yet even to Misaki her words seemed to hold uncertainty. Frowning for an entirely different reason she looked off to the side.

Death101
11-20-2014, 07:23 PM
"I trust you, but I had to ask at the very least." She says slowly then puts her hands on Misaki's and gives them a light squeeze. "He is doing a lot to protect you, he is loyal to you, so don't worry about him to much. Even with his PTSD he is very solo styled he isn't a person that can share his feelings easily. Even so, come now let's get you ready for the day shall we, after all Garrett is coming to visit today." She smiles lightly and helps her up.

BlueDemonChica
11-20-2014, 08:00 PM
"I almost forgot," She said looking one last time at the picture before putting the pieces off to the side to be thrown away. However the question continued to bug Misaki. It held so much of her focus that she was barely aware of getting ready. She didn't even notice powder being patted on her cheek until she looked into the mirror and so that it was no longer red. Then she didn't come out of her thoughts agaib until later that day when she was greeting Garret. "You look as beautiful as ever Lady Misaki," He said kissing her knuckles. Smiling lightly she allowed her hand to drop to her side, "Would you like a tour?"

Death101
11-20-2014, 08:05 PM
I nod and smile at what I'm hearing. "Okay, thank you please see to it that it gets done." I hang up and go off to join the others I quietly come up behind Misaki and stand there quietly sword at my hip now in a Kimono myself. I had changed shortly afterwards and Yuki worn one similar to mine.

BlueDemonChica
11-20-2014, 08:31 PM
Garrett offered her his arm, "How about you show me a place where you spend a lot of your time," He suggested. The arrival of Masamoto had brought back her thoughts but she had quickly pushed them away as she nodded. "Come on," She said placing a hand on his arm as she lead him through the palace and out to the garden. Misaki nodded in thanks when a servant opened the doors for them. She pointed to a section off to the side and waited for it to sink in, "Targets....you do archery?" He asked surprised . Even with her years of experience in speaking english the word still took her a moment, "The long bow more to be precise, its something that has been done for a long time.Do you want to try?"

Death101
11-21-2014, 12:05 AM
I rest easily off to the side when Yuki grins and offers me a glass of water. "Thirsty champ'?" I guess she had gotten used to having Garrett around. I still wasn't but I got the feeling of her offer, she meant it kindly. "Yes, thank you." I smile slowly and take it and drink it down in two sips. I had been on the phone for a bit. I lean easily on the wall and watch them. Things were slowly going to work themselves out.

BlueDemonChica
11-21-2014, 07:21 PM
Retrieving her bow and a quiver of arrows, she returned to his side quickly. Deciding to show him before hand, she grabbed a arrow and began to explain what she was doing in simple terms. When the arrow flew through the air she turned to him, "Think you can do that?" She asked just as a thunk echoed. Garret stared at the arrow that was dead center in the target, "Probably not as good," He said listening carefully to her tips as he took the bow in hand. Watching her even as he released the arrow, he chuckled when her eyes narrowed. "I'm not the target," She said. "I beg to differ," He replied tilting his head downwards with the intent of kissing her. However Misaki jerked back before he could, "Don't, " She said eyes wide. In that brief moment something flashed into Garrett's eyes, it was unsettling but before she could name what it was it had disappeared and a apologetic look was on his face. "I'm sorry I didn't think you'd be upset......why not? "

Death101
11-21-2014, 10:20 PM
Yuki and I move just slightly closer. Both of us ready in case things turned to shit. We weren't sure what was going on but it made us uneasy. Even so we couldn't act unless we have reasonable cause to do so. I am almost right next to her though. I wasn't with in an area that Garret would notice me though.

BlueDemonChica
11-22-2014, 02:08 AM
"Because it's not proper," By the expression on his face it was clear he was confused. "But we obviously have feeling for each other, there's nothing wrong with a kiss," He replied. Misaki frowned, "How can you be so sure when you've only known me for two weeks? " She asked. "La-" Cutting himself off he set the bow aside. "Misaki, knowing when you have feelings for someone isn't hard. Its that happy feeling you get whenever they're around or how you can never seem to focus on anything but them. It's when you can't help but constantly be worried about them, your emotions being driven crazy by them. And of course there's also jealously, I always seem to be getting jealous of Masamoto since he always distracts you even if he's just a butler."

Without even a thought her chin lifted, "Masamoto is more than my butler he is a friend and will be granted the title of a Samurai soon. A great honor that no one he been bestowed in a long time," It was practically instinct to defend him. Then, everything Garrett said seemed to finally sink in and Misaki was stepping back as realization flooded her. He must have sensed her realization and had begun to smile but a sharp, "You need to leave, " caught him off guard. "What? Why?" He asked grabbing her arm. She tugged, "Because I said so Garrett, I want you to leave," She said watching as that look returned in his eyes. It was just as unsettling as before. "Unhand me, now," She said. "Masamoto and Yuki will protect me and according to our laws they have every right to use force since you have yet to listen."

Death101
11-22-2014, 02:18 AM
"Garett. Don't do anything stupid." I say with fire in my voice as I draw my blade Yuki follows suit and with both stand their ready if things get any worse. I give a sharp whistle and a few dozen guards turn and watch. I have a very bad feeling about this. The very sight of him holding her arm in such a way was triggering my PTSD and I was fighting to control it.

BlueDemonChica
11-22-2014, 02:28 AM
Casting a glance at Masamoto she went to take a step when she saw something in his expression only to be stopped by the hand on her arm. "Even now he can take all your attention away, " He whispered for only Misaki's ears as be surveyed the scene before him. Garret might be upset but he wasn't stupid and he had been raised in the world of politics so he knew when to face a challenge and to back off. This was one of those times. Lifting his hands into the air he took a step back, "I didn't mean anything by it," He said taking another step back. "A man can't help but get upset when he realizes he's being lead on," He said looking at Misaki as he spoke. Feeling anger fill her she wanted to deny the claim but she didn't because a part of her realized on some level she had been. "Please just leave Garrett," She said feeling a bruise already forming on her pale skin. Thankfully it was covered by her kimono."I can escort myself out," He said turning away.

Death101
11-22-2014, 02:41 AM
I give a few signs and the guards follow him just to be safe. I now turn my attention to Misaki. "You okay, it isn't normal for you to get so flustered." I say slowly and Yuki shakes her head behind me. I wasn't quiet sure what just happened here.

Yuki sighs at Masamoto, god he really can be dumb in times like these when matters of the heart come into play. Just like when they met. He really was dense. Even so he always meant well I guess.

BlueDemonChica
11-22-2014, 03:07 AM
Turning to him she nodded slowly, "I'm fine, it's just...." She paused remembering the look in his eyes and she pressed a hand to her stomach. Despite the layers of cloth in between Misaki could have sworn she felt the scar located there. "He got this look in his eyes when I pulled away from him, it was unsettling...it..it was like the look the man that tried to kill me had in his eyes right before he stabbed me," She said. Misaki wasn't lying, she was just omitting certain details and the look truly was the same. She remembered it just as well as she remembered the cold feeling of the blade being thrust into her stomach." Cold and deadly," She added.

Death101
11-22-2014, 03:41 AM
"Well he can't touch you." I say and pull her into a hug, not really sure what else to do. "I'm going to put a stop to this right now." I say and start off for the throne room and Yuki's eyes go wide. "Oh shit. Misaki stop him now." Yuki says pushing her lightly towards me as I sprint off.

BlueDemonChica
11-22-2014, 02:29 PM
The feeling of being pushed lightly was startling but that combined with her words was a clear sign to Misaki that Masamoto needed to be stopped. As soon as she had reached the stairs leading into the palace she was kicking off her geta and running faster than before. It was almost like that day she had ran for the throne roon out of fear of her father doing something to him. This time was different though, "Masmoto," Grabbing onto him she used all of her strength to pull him to a stop.

Death101
11-22-2014, 04:13 PM
I turn and see Misaki's worried fast and that's all it takes I slowly down and then stop and I see Yuki coming. "Masamoto. You need to do something, I know but Misaki... and I can't loose you. Not again, we both care about you." I first pull Misaki into a hug then Yuki who is surprised at first but then hugs me back. "Misaki, tell me something honestly. Do you have feelings for me?" I let them both out of the hug as I ask this.

BlueDemonChica
11-22-2014, 05:04 PM
Swallowing, a flush spread across her cheeks. "Seems like a lot of people are asking me that today," She said thinking back to the realization she had when Garrett was speaking earlier. What Garret was saying to her before made a lot of sense, she had just never thought about it.........she might have even never allowed herself to think about it before. He drove her crazy with worry, never seeming to be able to focus when he was in the room and he was the one person in existence who was able to make her emotions go haywire. A part of her considered lying but he wanted her to be honest and she found herself unable to. "I think I've been denying them so much I honestly believed I didn't," She said looking off to the side.

Death101
11-22-2014, 05:20 PM
"I think that's a Yes." Yuki says and I glare at her. "Misaki, I won't lie. I care bout ya a lot." I am losing words now as well. "I think that it's time you stand up to your father." I look at her slowly and grasp for the words. "I think it's time that you make him understand that you need to make your own life choices." I look at her and wait to see if she gets what I'm saying.

BlueDemonChica
11-22-2014, 06:55 PM
The though of standing up to her father was appealing, God, it most certainly was. To this day there was was a part of her that still wanted out from underneath her father's reign. She understood there was expectations for her but would it really so bad if she made her own decisions? Misaki met his gaze, however there was one thing that couldn't be forgotten. Her father was a stubborn man. "I...wouldn't even know how Masamoto, you saw me this morning, " The shame burned once more. "All I've ever known is to bow under him."

Death101
11-22-2014, 07:10 PM
"Well I'm going to be there this time." I take her hand. "Have faith in yourself, let your feelings come forth and he'll have no choice but to step down." I say slowly and nod my head at her. "Just go forth and make him step down. He's like a dog, if something bigger and stronger comes along he'll back down." I take her other hand and smile. "Trust me. You can do this." I hug her then step back. "I won't force you to do anything but I think you should stand up for yourself." Is what I end with and Yuki nods.

BlueDemonChica
11-22-2014, 07:39 PM
Eyes flickering towards doors leading to the throne room, Misaki breathed in deeply. He said she could do it but she wasn't so sure, she was 22 years old and she has never spoken back to her father. And not counting that one time she hasn't disobeyed him ether. As angry as he had been over someone trying to harm her he had used it as a lesson. "I...." Trailing off she looked straight into hjs eyes. Yet Masamoto truly believed she was capable of the unbelievable. "You better not leave the room if I do this."

Death101
11-22-2014, 07:45 PM
"I won't." I slid open the door and shuffle her in followed by Yuki and we close the door and sit down as Misaki does. We both wait for her to speak. We were ready for whatever happened. Weather it was good or bad.

BlueDemonChica
11-22-2014, 08:03 PM
Daichi eyed his daughters companions, usually she came to speak to him on her own. That combined with their expressions made him suspect that something was going on. "I won't be seeing Garrett anymore, " She said folding her hands her lap. This was pleasing news, he had never liked the American and it had taken a lot to not just have him thrown off the grounds. "Well who will you see next?" He asked. "No one," Now that was even more pleasing. "Prince Jiang is still here, I'm sure he'd love to see you."

Misaki swallowed, this was it. She ether said yes or she told him no....breathing in she steeled her nerves. "When I said no one that included Prince Jiang," She said. His eyes narrowed, "Yes you will, as I said before unless you make your decision in the alloted amount of time you will be marrying Jiang. I wasn't lying, " He said. "I do not want to marry him," She said clenching her hands. "That doesn't matter Misaki, the continuation of our bloodline depends on it," He said. "No!" The shouted reply took him by surprise. Anger had flooded her, "I'm sick and tired of being treated as if the only thing I'm good for is to birth the highest bidders children."

Death101
11-22-2014, 08:10 PM
I sit quietly behind here and bite my tongue to keep myself from smiling, she was doing very well all things considered. She was standing up to her father and she was doing it without help from us. We just sit quietly. I knew if things went bad I'd have to pull my trump card. It was one that even her father wouldn't be able to see coming.

BlueDemonChica
11-22-2014, 08:29 PM
Daichi remained quiet a moment to long, now that she had begun to let it out she didn't think she could stop or wanted to. "I'm not some breeding machine or is that all I am to you father," She said. "Mis-" He began just to be cut off. "All my life its seemed like thats what I was raised to be. But I'm more than that, I have dreams, hopes,interest just like anyone else however I always pushed them aside because of responsibility. I don't want to sacrafice my happiness anymore," She said standing up. "You have said yourself that happiness can be sacrificed Misaki, it's for the best," He said standing too. "But what about the best for me? I want to be happy, I want to be able to freely love who I want to love, I want to be able to live!" Feeling anger over how she was speaking to him he raised his hand. "So that's it, you're going to hit me? Put in my place?" She asked feeling brave.

Death101
11-22-2014, 10:13 PM
I draw my sword and Yuki bares her knuckles. "Enough!" My voice cuts though the air and I stand up. "She's going to live her life and that's the end of it." I have my blade pointed right at her father. "I challenge you right here and now, fight me for her right." I say slowly my eyes full of fire and voice full of steel Yuki still stands behind me ready to keep anyone who comes after me at bay.

BlueDemonChica
11-23-2014, 12:46 AM
The guards that always remained at hand to protect her father was shocked by the turn of events, so it wasn't surprising that the only reaction was the drawing of his own sword. Misaki reacted for them though. Flinging her arms out she stood between the two men, "No." The word was said with conviction and steel. "There will be no fighting, " She turned slightly to look at Masamoto. "There's no need for you to fight him Masamoto, just let it be....please." She didn't doubt his ability to fight but she couldn't stand by when he could get hurt fighting for her.

His sword remained raised but his eyes were on his daughter. Eyes narrowing he lowered his sword but his gripe remained tight jusy encase he needed to lift it at a moment's notice. "My daughter has never stood up to me before and yet she's full of fire that mirrors your own, " He said looking at Misaki. "I could have you beheaded and yet you challenge me.....these blades are capable of killing and yet she stands between us without a ounce of hesitation, " He continued his eyes never straying from his daughter.

Death101
11-23-2014, 01:33 AM
"She's grown well. I stand up even though the risk because of her. Even if you tried to kill me a furry of men and women would rise to help." I slowly lower and then put my sword away and pull Misaki out of reach of his sword. "You going to let her make her choices?" Yuki is at my side knuckles still in hand.

BlueDemonChica
11-23-2014, 02:11 AM
Putting away his own sword Daichi crossed his arms, I stand up even though the risk because of her, with those words echoing in his thoughts he watched carefully as his daughter followed Masamoto's touch without even a thought seemingly. He wasn't quite sure what was going on or his own thoughts on it . But with the fire burning in Misaki's eyes as she stared at him with a defiant tilt of her chin. He found himself surprisingly thinking of his late wife. She'd be angry the thought entered his mind unexpectedly. "You so much as get one bad article published about you the marriage contract is being drawn up," He warned. He looked to Masamoto silently then waved a hand in a clear sign of dismissal.

Death101
11-23-2014, 03:13 AM
"Very well." Is the best I can come up with. I slowly exit tailed by the girls. It wasn't easy but she was free. I had manged to get each news group indebted to me and set out a term they had to talk to me about Misaki related shit. It'd taken the whole of the Yakuzas across Japan. In return no one would attack one another for a few years. A tricky deal to arrange.

BlueDemonChica
11-23-2014, 04:39 PM
Standing outside of the throne room, she was in shock. Did that seriously just happen or did she imagine the whole thing? Suddenly she began to laugh, bright happy laughter and she threw herself at Masamoto hugging him tightly. Misaki pulled away soon after though with a blush but that didn't stop her happiness, "I can't believe this!" She said wrapping her arms around her stomach. "I never thought anything like this would happen."

Death101
11-23-2014, 05:11 PM
"All you had to do was stand up to him." I realize that it was only a week from the day that the tournament was coming for my own freedom. "Misaki, I should tell you now, in a weeks time I'm going to be in a death battle for my own freedoms." I say slowly and Yuki's jaw drops. "You are in a... Masamoto!" She knows how Yakuza fights work these days. It is a battle to the death and you can't back out.

BlueDemonChica
11-23-2014, 05:48 PM
It took only a instant for her good mood to dissipate and those words were the cause of it. Misaki's mother use to call her 'Snow' because she's always been very pale. But in that momebt she seemed to do the impossible and became even more pale. "A...a death battle," She repeated gripping the fabric of her kimono tightly. She didn't know what to say, though she did know that she was absolutely terrified.

Death101
11-23-2014, 06:20 PM
"Misaki, I an't gonna die and leave you alone." I pull her into a hug. "Don't you dare doubt for a second that I'm gonna come home to you." I say slowly and I don't know what comes over me but I lean in and kiss her upon the lips. "That's proof of it. I won't leave ya alone, after all your the first girl I've kissed." It was true I'd done a lot of other things with girls but Misaki was the first I'd kissed. I start off down the hall and Yuki looks at me. "Masamoto you better damn well come back to us!" Is all she yells as I start out the palace and towards my car.

BlueDemonChica
11-23-2014, 10:51 PM
It was fitting in a way, she finally realized her feelings for him and he ends up being her first kiss. However the blush that appeared on her face couldn't take away from the seriousness of the situation. His words were meant to set her ease and yet there was no stopping the fear that was coursing through her veins. It made her heart race and eyes sting but she didn't let it show. Silently Misaki watched him from the doorway, there was so many words fighting to get out of her. "Do you promise?" She called at last deciding what she would say. "Do you promise to come back?" She clarified.

Death101
11-23-2014, 11:03 PM
"Course I do!" I say as I exit the building. It's only about two hours later I'm standing on the field with my Yakuza around me the Camara's flying around. It'd started to rain which would help us a lot because it was pouring and we'd have an advantage.

At home Yuki sits with Misaki looking at the screen she holds Misaki's hand and gives it a squeeze. "He'll be okay, He is a strong and smart man for a Yakuza Bastard." Yuki says it but it sounds like a friend rather then a rival now. She didn't realize it but over the months Masamoto had crept into her brain and become an important friend.

BlueDemonChica
11-24-2014, 01:04 AM
Unconsciously she tightened her grip on Yuki's hand, "He better be okay, he made a promise to me," She said feeling slightly proud when her voice didn't waver. She had mixed feelings over the fact that this was being shown on television. But it sort of helped in a odd way even if she was still very much afraid. "I'll shoot him with a arrow if he breaks that promise," She murmured.

Death101
11-24-2014, 01:28 AM
"Let's do it!" I scream and my men fire our moters into the sky as I rush into the forest chopper follows me wanting to not miss anything. I charge headlong into anyone that gets in my way and slash them to bits followed closely by my father, yuno and saki. "Boss, don't stop for nothing. The faster you end this the more lives you'll save on both sides." I nod at Yuno. "I'm aware of that. That's my plan." She grins as I jump over a small hole and drop a smoke bomb into it. I keep running knowing where her father will be.

BlueDemonChica
11-24-2014, 01:44 AM
For a instant she looked away from the sceen, why would they want to televise this? She truly didn't understand. But she couldn't stop watching, she had to be sure that he would be fine. Returning her gaze to the screen Misaki bit her lip slightly, "This is normal?" She asked Yuki. It was clear that the other girl was quite knowledgeable on things concerning the Yakuza.

Death101
11-24-2014, 02:12 AM
"Depends on the Yakuza. His is the 2nd largest and they are fighting the biggest in the world. But he has help from every small Yakuza he could find. He has a large army behind him. Larger the. He one he faces now." Yuki explains as she watchs him run into a clearing being met by his oppent.

"Took you long enough." I stare at the man as he speaks. "This isn't a meet and greet. Just fight!" I run at him and our swords meet with a clash. This would be a tough fight.

BlueDemonChica
11-24-2014, 11:59 PM
The two swords met with such a clash that Misaki could practically swear she felt the clash in her very bones. "So this will decide the end of the on going war between them?" She asked flinching slightly. A part of her couldn't help but wonder if this was affecting his PSTD at all. He was after all in battle once more.

Death101
11-25-2014, 12:23 AM
"Basically yes. The contract he wrote up was for peace btween all Yakuzas no matter who one. So for the next god knows how many years there won't be a crime war in Japan or at least as far as Yakuza is tied in. He'll win just watch." True to form not long after the battle starts it's over Masamoto has little to no tricks. Soon enough his gives in to save his life and out of mercy Masamoto agrees a deal is struck and Masamoto is walking though the gates of the palace where a beaming Misaki waits Yuki by her side.

"Told you I'd be back." I walk over to her and pull her into a hug. "After all I couldn't just kiss you then run off." I say slowly and then think. "Oh shit I just thought of something, your father more then likely saw the whole thing by now." As if on cue her father is walking down the hall and I slowly move Misaki behind me when I see that Chinese fucker behind him grinning like a wolf.

BlueDemonChica
11-25-2014, 12:46 AM
Catching sight of her father and Jiang, she briefly considered resisting being pushed behind Masamoto. But once she was there Misaki grabbed onto the back of his kimono without hesitation. The gesture made her feel safe and that grin was creeping her out so she would much rstrather keep as much distance between them as she possibly could. "You only said me, not once did you mention anything would happen if Masamoto got publicized," She said making no attempt to move.

Daichi nodded, "That I did Misaki, but that's not why I'm here," He said with a blank face. But on the inside he was raging, in an instant all of his desire for his daughter to marry this man had disappeared. "Your father signed an agreement to strengthen the ties between our nations my dear Misaki. He might have over looked the clause but it's legally binding," He said grin somehow growing bigger. "You are now my fiance," Jiang added.

Death101
11-25-2014, 01:09 AM
"Not really." I draw my sword and Yuki's claws drop onto her hands. "You crossed a line that you shoudln't have today." I saw to her father and slash at him making him leap backwards and before anyone can react just like that We're off. I quickly set Misaki in the passenger seat of my car and rev it. Yuki jumps in through the back window. "Yuki your on gun, there is a M60 next to you." She grins nods and leans out the window I am fast to get us out on the road and towards the getthos and the response to that is fucking hell on earth. "Misaki buckle up, this won't be an easy ride." I say and Yuki opens fire on everyone and everything chasing us. I knew in my heart it'd come to this. My phone rings and I see it her father. "Oh Hello." I answer as we pull onto the highway. I was fairly relaxed given what we had to deal with.

BlueDemonChica
11-25-2014, 02:01 AM
One hand clutched the edge of her seat while the other scrambled for the seat belt. Misaki wasn't even quite sure how she had gotten into his car since everything had happened to quick for her to comprehend it. But it was clear they were on the run and she really didn't want to go through the windshield. Hair whipping around her face she forced the seat belt into place before instinctively ducking her head. A part of her wanted to ask if firing at them was excessive, only for the sound of return fire to end those thoughts. Ether way she just hoped they managed to get away.

Daichi watched as Jiang proceeded to go crazy, screaming at his men to go after them, to 'kill the butler and retrieve my bride'. He didn't even react, in the ensuing chaos he pulled out a phone. "I'm going to say this once and only once. So listen carefully, " He said upon hearing the greeting. "Publically I will send people after you, I will be angry, make threats and want my daughter back. But no matter what you can not let her be taken by Jiang, keep her safe and do not get caught," With that said he hanged up and slipped into the fray. Making orders of his own.

Death101
11-25-2014, 02:11 AM
I grin and Yuki is the only one that notices it. "Masamoto, left open guard rail." I nod and she pulls herself in to reaload. We fly over it and land easily. The next three hour chase is like hell until we are inside the getthos we manage to get deep in and then it's only a few Chinese that are following us. They must be mad though. Soon enough I get a little help because locals fling all shorts of shit out and the three men following us go down. "We're clear Masamoto, but what's your plan, you just brought the whole god damn army into the gettho." I laugh as we drive along. "We're going to my place." I grin at her and she sighs. "Well fuck that means you're going all out?" I nod as we ride along. "Misaki, if you want to ask anything you should ask it now because things are going to get very crazy once we reach my families estate." I say slowly as we cross over a bridge and go by a old warehouse where a lot of my men stand out front. I notice Yuno and Saki mount their bikes and start to follow the rest of the 47 following behind them.

BlueDemonChica
11-25-2014, 02:21 AM
Heart racing she cautiously lifted her, for the most part since she ducked she has yet to lift it. Considering how nervous the gunshots where making her it hadn't made sense to do so until now. That didn't mean she wasn't ready to duck down at any moments notice. "Yuki is right, a army will come after me Masamoto. Whether they are sent by Jiang or my father...." She hesitated. "I don't want to marry Jiang, at all....but are you sure about this Masamoto?" She asked casting her eyes downward. "As much as I despise him I would go back, I don't want you or Yuki getting in trouble because of me," It was the truth. If it was needed Misaki really would go back and marry Jiang as long it was agreed that there would be no attempt to punish them.

Death101
11-25-2014, 02:32 AM
"Fuck no. I an't bout to let that guy have ya." I say as we keep going it was raining now. I flick on the wipers as we go. In truth we are only ten minutes out. "I'm with Masamoto on this one. He is taking us to where he knows best. This is his... Our home. Him and I know the Getthos and those that make their homes here. They knew that one day a fight would come to protect their homes. That's why they helped us." Yuki explains smoothly and calmy even though I can tell she is scared shitless of being here. She hides it well. I can tell Misaki can't pick up on it. But then again she's never seen what the Getthos and the real Rats can do.

BlueDemonChica
11-28-2014, 09:28 PM
Biting her lip despite the inner voice that began to scold her when she did so, Misaki looked from Masamoto to Yuki. "Alright," She said eventually nodding. If they truly wanted to do this then she'd stick close and follow their lead. Obviously she was out of her league in this situation so all she really could do was follow their direction. But that didn't stop her from making a silent promise to return on her own if things ever escalated to that point. Peering out the window she slowly let go of the seat, she had never been to the Ghettos before and she honestly wasn't sure what to think. It was like an entirely different world.

Death101
11-28-2014, 10:05 PM
As we ride along I slowly turn down a long dirt road that leads into the sucide forest, my familese states was about a mile in. The Getthos were in the shadow of mount Fuji. Soon enough we arrive and as we enter the man part of the house I'm greet by many men of my Yakuza the house maids and butlers. "Hello young master welcome home!" They bow deeply as I lead the way deeper into the house, knowing my father was waiting for me. (OOC)

BlueDemonChica
11-28-2014, 10:23 PM
Looking around Misaki couldn't help but view their surroundings as jarring. Yes, she had learned quite a bit about Masamoto but it was so easy to forget that her Masamoto had lead a very different life before he came to work for her. Realizing that she had thought of him as 'her' she pushed away the desire to blush. It was a perfectly normal thought, he was her butler after all. Well that was what she told herself. Seeing that she had slowed down she picked up her pace to catch up.

Death101
11-28-2014, 10:49 PM
I soon enough reach my father's office. "Dad, I'm guessing that things are picking up?" I ask he nods at me. "Yuno, Saki show Misaki to her guest room take Yuki with you. I'm going to the war room." I start off down the halls briskly followed by the rest of the 47. We all knew what was starting now and where it'd lead. I let my military self slowly take over as we walk and as I enter the small room the 47 keep walking off to take care of their duties. I slowly start to look over dozens of maps. The gettho was roughly about 15% of Tokyo and it had many different levels, parts that had been sunk during earthquakes and just built over again. So their were many maps.

Once Yuki and Misaki are in their guest room Yuki speaks. "He seems different here dosen't he?" Yuki ask as she checks around the room and then sits down on one of the beds. She in truth was very nervous about being here in the Gettho's let alone a house full of Yakuza.

BlueDemonChica
11-28-2014, 10:55 PM
She nodded in agreement, Misaki contemplated sitting down but decided instead to look around the room. "It's understandable," She said trailing her fingers across the wall as she moved. "The palace, that's my world and this..." She motioned towards the door then the window to signify the outside. "Is his world." She added peering into what she discovered was the bathroom. "In my world he had to follow rules and act a certain way but here those rules and standards have no control over him," The young royal realized she was rambling in a way but she couldn't help it. She was scared and feeling guilty, all of this was happening because of her.

Death101
11-28-2014, 11:07 PM
"Haha, Misaki first off if your worried about the old bastard don't be. Your hair will start to go gray. He's doing this because he loves... or at least I think he loves you deeply. Which makes me sad to say because I am in love wi-." Yuki's face goes bright red as she actually gets what she was about to say and runs off into the bathroom. "I'm going to take a shower and get clean you should go find Masamoto!" Yuki yells as she rushes in and locks the door then starts the water. She is in the shower in a matter of minutes and is sitting in the tub. Her face is still very red from what she almost admitted.

BlueDemonChica
11-28-2014, 11:20 PM
Misaki was left standing there with her eyes widened in. She didn't need to Yuki to finish what she had been about to say, she could do it herself. Yuki was in love with Masamoto.....it made sense when she thought about it. Now she realized she should probably feel upset over that. Considering only a few hours before she had finally admitted to having feelings for Masamoto herself. But she had warring feelings over that. A part of her wanted to be angry, wanted to say Masamoto was hers. Misaki couldn't though. He wasn't hers and as long as royal blood was in her veins he never could be hers. Yuki could be with him and not drag him into a war She thought bitterly.

Death101
11-29-2014, 12:12 AM
It's much later that night and I am resting easily in the hot springs when I hear the door open and see Yuki and Misaki I don't move unsure what to do but Yuki speaks first. "Oh hi Masamoto." I relize in a moment that my father probably set this shit up. "Hey." I say not moving I guess it was natural at this point I was M-misaki's butler so being in the b-bath wasn't out of line it was part of my d-duties as a butler.

BlueDemonChica
11-29-2014, 12:27 AM
Catching sight of Masamoto a flush spread across her cheeks then down her neck. "Oh," The single word escaped her lips as her eyes dropped briefly before she forced herself to look away. "I'm sorry, I was told that the hot springs could be used," She said keeping her eyes firmly away from Masamoto as she spoke. It had escaped her mind that someone else could be here especially him since she hasn't seen him since they got here.

Death101
11-29-2014, 12:33 AM
"His father did say that this was a gender neutral bath, if I had to guess while he's here it'll be fine for us to use this instead of the just the all women's bath." Yuki plops down into the water as she speaks. Not bothered by the fact I'm here while Misaki is looking redder in the face by the second.

BlueDemonChica
11-29-2014, 01:11 AM
It was on the tip of her tongue to say it wasn't proper but when the sound of water splashing reached her ears Misaki stiffened. Did she really just get in the water? Looking down she stared at Yuki as memories of what had happened earlier ran through her mind. "Alright," She said. The blush remained on her face but she moved forward, putting on a brave front when really she was tempted to hide. Quickly enough Misaki was in the water as well, her long hair floating around her.

Death101
11-29-2014, 01:34 AM
"Yuki before I forget, I'm going to need your help in the war room tomorrow." She blushes and thinks then nods slowly. "Okay I'll d-do the b-b-best I can to help you." I don't even notice her study and then turn to Misaki. "Misaki, I'll say this now I'm not going to let you run back to that Chinese fuck. I am going to be the one you m-." I cut myself short as I duck under the water. Yuki is also washing her hair so she didn't hear that. I'm glad because it'd have been bad had she heard it. Then I hear splashing and surface and Yuno and Saki are in the water. "Oh Hi Boss." They say over their shoulder as they grab a bar of soap and start to wash I also grab some soap. This a hot spring but also a bath. We used environment friendly martial soaps anyway.

BlueDemonChica
11-29-2014, 01:49 AM
She hadn't thought it would be possible to get redder but it seemed that it was. Although, Misaki couldn't help but smile wistfully to herself as she thought about what he had been saying right before he cut off. He most likely was going to say something else that didn't stop her from hoping though. Besides, just knowing he was trying to keep her from Jiang made her feel.....happy. Gathering all of her hair over one of her shoulders she began to run her fingers through it carefully. "Masamoto," She said reaching for her own bar of soap. "I won't go back to him as long as your safe, " She said softly. It was the simply truth. As long as he was safe she would stay here and be protected by him. The moment he was no longer in danger it wasn't a possibility that she would go back it was a definite. Blush slowly fading she focused on herself and not those around her.

Death101
11-29-2014, 02:16 AM
The night goes by quickly and in the morning it's begun. "Okay, Yuno take groups B and C and head for the old Subway entrance and radio once there. Saki take the rest of the 47 Devils and patrol the woods around the estate." Yuki pulls me over to her. "Masamoto, we've got reports of Chinese troops moving along the Shanbu Subway line and on Kaku street." I nod and think then quickly move a group over there to cut them off. Misaki was off having tea with my father and talking about something, I' not sure what though.

BlueDemonChica
11-29-2014, 02:29 AM
Accepting the cup of tea with a nod of thanks she took a careful sip, Misaki had been caught off guard by the offer to have tea with Masamoto's father. But now that she was sitting with him she wasn't quite sure what to think. "I want to thank you for allowing me to stay here," She said setting the cup down. "You didn't have to allow me to stay here and I am very gratefu for that, " She continued folding her hands in her lap.

Death101
11-29-2014, 02:47 AM
"You've been taking care of my son in his time of need that's enough." He says and slowly sips his own tea and thinks slowly. "Princess. I know he might not seem it my son is a very troubled fellow. Your the first person that's managed to drag him down to earth in years. Do you know what he had to do during the war?" Masamoto's father stares over at her slowly and sets his tea down.

BlueDemonChica
11-29-2014, 03:00 AM
Lifting a hand to brush a lock of hair out of her hair Misaki tilted her head to the side thoughtfully. "I've been told bits and pieces but never the whole story," She said thinking back to how he had seemed to be reacting to Garret when he had grabbed her. "I know he has PSTD from the war, that he did things that gave him that name and that he stormed the white house but that's about it," She said picking up her cup. "I won't deny I have wondered and it frustrates me when others know things about him that I don't. But...I wont judge him for what he had to do."

Death101
11-29-2014, 03:11 AM
"He was at the worst places they could assign him. He was there at Hoover Dam, San Francisco, Las Vegas, Chicago, New York City, Vermont and at Washington DC. He led men who had fought with him since they hit San Fran and is the only person that lived from his unit to DC. He made a stink until all of the other 47 Devil's got re-assigned. Only Saki and Yuno were really there at DC." He thinks for a moment and then sighs. "He was also there to see the signing of the peace treaty. He got his PTSD there when the president offered him his Sorrow for those lives that were Lost while the war was fought." Masamoto's father almost scoffs at it all. "He was a man that took orders from the royal commanders themselves. Your relatives. I think he's trying to make amends for what he did during that war by reminding this country how important the royals are not as leaders but as people. I'm sure you know just how many question why the royals returned to power. Masamoto is trying to mend the hate between classes." He stands finishes his tea and as he leaves he offers just these last words of parting. "But he also loves you. I'd look out though, that Yuki was it? She seems to have a dirty trick up her sleeve to win him over." With that he is gone out the door and towards his office.

BlueDemonChica
11-29-2014, 03:27 AM
Masamoto's father left her with a lot to think about, things she had never known or considered before. But his words about Yuki made her stiffen, she intended to try and win him over. Suddenly feeling nauseous she pushed what was left of her tea away from her. Yuki was her friend but in that moment she found herself experiencing less than friendly feelings toward her. Things would be so much easier between the two of them, maybe she should just let it happen. Fight for what you want the words that her mother use to say before she died suddenly rang out in her head. Misaki frowned then suddenly she was rising to her feet. All her life she's always done what had been expected from her and when Masamoto encouraged her she had finally stood up for herself and got what she wanted. It would be so easy to go back to just accepting things but she wouldn't. No, she was going to keep fighting for what she wanted and as of right now that was Masamoto. Looking around she caught sight of a phone, hurrying to it she cast a glance around then dialed a number that she had been forced to memorize as soon as she had been able to do so.

Death101
11-29-2014, 03:34 AM
"Okay, yes thank you." I set the phone down and Yuki hands me a coke from the fridge. "Thanks." I take sip and she nods. "No problem." She has changed a lot lately. "Hey Yuki I'm not sure if it helps but that day the day lost your eye. I was the one who took you to the hospital I'm the one who killed those thugs and prevented them from raping you." The shock on her face is clear. "M-Masamoto... I'm not sure how to repay you. But thank you I will always be loyal. Now that I know this I'll always be there if you need me." Yuki finishes speaking and goes about her work and I go about mine.

BlueDemonChica
11-29-2014, 03:46 AM
The sound of ringing echoed until there was a click then silence as the person on the other line waited. "Father," Faintly she could hear the sound of people being ordered out of the room, "Are you safe?" The question was asked not long after. "Yes," She replied casting a look around the room. "Father, I want you to be honest with me....are truly trying to get me back to marry Jiang?" She asked. Misaki waited, barely noticing that she was almost holding her breath. "As far as the public and Jiang is aware I have sent out troops, my commanders on the other hand have been ordered to keep their troops at bay and to offer no assistance to the Chinese soldiers," Relief flooded her. "Good," Swallowing she tightened her grip on the phone. "Masmoto won't let me forced into this marriage father which I'm thankful for I want to marry for love. I.....I want you to change the laws that were put into place on marriage," She said. "Those laws were made for a reason Mis-" She cut him off. "I don't care, change the laws or I'm giving up my title and the throne will have to be passed on to one of my cousins, " Hanging up she took a deep breath.

Death101
11-29-2014, 04:24 AM
"Shit Yuki, some Chinese manged to slip by and are on their way up the driveway. My men are holding them off but not fighting. They are spec ops. Red Berets." She nods and lets her knuckles drop into her hands as we run down and out we pass Misaki. Soon though we are face to face with the Red Berets. I toss off my jacket and shirt which land in this years first snow. "Oh look, it's Snake and his made a new friend Bear." They must be referring to Yuki's knuckles but we waste no time as we charge in to fight them. Their is only six of them. But I know very well how skilled they are.

BlueDemonChica
11-29-2014, 04:53 AM
All her curiosity about why Masamoto and Yuki had ran by her disappeared the moment she felt someone grabbing her from behind. Screaming she began to thrash, a hand was clapped over her mouth and a arm clamped around her stomach. But Misaki didn't stop fighting. Kicking out she was faintly aware of something crashing to the ground while she attempted to claw at whoever was holding her.

Death101
11-29-2014, 03:12 PM
"Yuki, guys take care of them!" I saw and rush back up into the house to see a seventh member of the Red Berets. I charge in and my sword goes right by Misaki's head and into his arm he screams and falls back. I grab Misaki as he does. I pull her into a one armed hug. I kiss her then gentlely turn her away as I deliver a death blow with my sword. Yuki must have finished as well cause she is here now as well. "Masamoto. They were all Red Berets. We need to call in outside help." I nod slowly and start for the war room. "I know. I'll do it now. Take Misaki back to your room." Yuki nods and starts to lead Misaki back to their room.

BlueDemonChica
11-29-2014, 03:41 PM
Heart beat thundering loudly in her ears, Misaki looked back at Masamoto over her shoulder as Yuki lead her away. He always seems to rush off right after kissing me Forcing herself to focus on that thought she kept on walking. Entering their room she was faintly aware of the fact that her hands were shaking, probably from the adrenaline rush that had hit her when the guys arms had appeared around her. "I'm going to take a shower," She said stepping into the bathroom. She was purposely avoiding looking at the mirror but she could feel the blood that had splattered onto her face. Breathing slowly she turned on the water and somehow managed to take her time in removing her kimono.

Death101
11-29-2014, 03:48 PM
It's a bit later I'm helping burry seven bodies one of which is still alive in the Sucide Forest. "Boss I heard you called her." I nod slowly at them. "Yes, those that killed Yuno and Saki will be made to pay for it." I'd only learned of their deaths an hour ago but in this life you've no time to miss those who've fallen. News was spreading about it and I have already set photos of them on the memorial wall in the house.

BlueDemonChica
11-29-2014, 04:09 PM
Standing before the memorial wall Misaki wrapped her arms around herself. She had spent nearly an hour in the shower scrubbing her body free of every single speck of blood. All the while a millon thoughts had been flying through her head. But now as she stood before the pictures of Masamoto's friends and comrades she knew she had to make a decision. Aware of the looks she was receiving from some of the maids she turned and walked down the hallway. "Lady Misaki?" Ignoring the call of her name she kept on walking even picking up her pace a bit. "Someone stop her!" They were quickly realizing she was going for the front door.

Opening the door she stopped momentarily at the sight of the armoured car and soldiers waiting for her. But when there was more calls of her name Misaki rushed forward, "Tell Masamoto I'm sorry," She called back just as the soldiers closed around her. It had taken only a phone call to get some of the stationed soldiers to come and get her. As soon as they had shut the door the armoured car was speeding down the road and off the estate. Moments later they were leaving in the second armoured car.

Death101
11-29-2014, 05:00 PM
I sigh as I watch her go. "Boss you sure you are just going to let her get away?" I shake my head slowly at Yuki and she nods. I type in the number of that Chinese prince I'd called in a few different favors. When he picks up I don't give him a chance to speak. "You and I are going to fight in three days time. If I win then you have to leave Misaki alone if you win then I'll let you have her." I hang up before anything can be said on the other line. Then I call the emperor. "Sir, I'm on my way home. Misaki is coming as well she's gone ahead. I want you to stop her from meeting with that Chinese fuck. I've challenged him to a duel. Can you intercept Misaki for me?" I ask, it was strange how things were turning out and I had a bad feeling in the pit of my gut about this.

BlueDemonChica
11-29-2014, 08:56 PM
Daichi was already tense from the one sided conversation he had heard the Prince having who happened to be meeting with him at the moment. But to hear that Misaki wasn't with him made it worse, as far as he had known she was with him safe. "Why is she going ahead of you?" He asked turning his head at a 'your majesty'. A hand was being pointed at the TV screen which displayed two cars on fire right outside the ghettos. The phone fell to his desk with a clatter, "Turn it up," He ordered even as a sense of fear was growing within him. "Just moments ago two cars that were speeding out of the ghettos were blown up by the stationed Chinese soldiers," The reporter said. "The cars didn't slow down at the entrance, they crashed through the gates which is most likely why they took fire upon the cars. But it has become clear that a few men who jumped out of the cars are actually soldiers," She continued. Shouts began to rang out as one of the soldiers who was being looked at by paramedics began to fight against them. The camera instantly zoomed in on the soldier, "The Princess! The Princess was in the car!"

The room grew silently, "That contract became null and void the moment your soldiers show at my soldiers," He said ripping up said contract that he had kept close by. "But the cars had no identification! " Jiang said standing up. "I don't care!!. The contract is null and void you won't be marrying my daughter. Now get out, you will be taken to the air port and put on a plane to China," He said gripping his desk. "Prince Jiang, " He called right before the man left his room. "Pray they find my daughter alive because if they don't you," The unsaid threat was clear. Once Jiang had left he swept his desk clear, "Find Misaki!" He yelled glaring at everyone in his office.

Death101
11-29-2014, 10:21 PM
I ride up and scream. "FUCK MISAKI!" I start to bash my head against the wall and Yuki runs up and sees me in tears. "Masamoto. We need to find her no-." I get up and look at the Camara knowing that Jiang was no doubt watching I am quick and rounding up the handful of Chinese soilders. "JIANG YOU FUCK, WHAT I'M GONNA DO TO THESE POOR FUCKS IS ALSO YOUR FATE WHEN I FIND YOUR SORRY AS." I am qucik in tying up the Chinese and burrying them alive before I join the search. Soon enough we are able to find a unconscious Misaki. She is a bit banged up but I am quick to put my ear to her chest, damn who's watching she's alive. A bit hurt but alive. "Yuki get me a medic now!" I shout and stare at spot were we had just buried the Chinese men. Misaki in truth looked worse for wear. I was acting come but I knew it'd be touch and go. I'd just lost two of my best friends I couldn't loose her. I walk over to my bike. "45 stay with Miskai whatever happens. I've Chinese Food to make." They get my meaning and the same camera man stands still as I pull out a gun. "Jiang you coward fuck, stay at the airpot. This is a duel that you cannot escape from. For your honor or at least what's left of it's on the line." I shoot the Camara and as I do the Camara man dosen't move an inch he knows not to. Yuki not wanting to get left behind is fast to jump onto the back seat of my Bike. "Yuki?" She nods to me. "This is both our fight." I see the look in her eyes and now slowly and start off. (OOC)

BlueDemonChica
11-29-2014, 11:00 PM
Thankfully Misaki was alive which meant legally her father couldn't do anything to him...well publicly at least. The man would be to busy with his daughter to worry about him for the time being. Masamoto though, Jiang knew without a doubt he'd be dead if that man caught up with him. Cursing he turned off the TV that in the limo, "Hurry up, " He spat not caring that the driver didn't even work for him. He needed to get out of here as soon a possible, screw honor he wanted to live. When they finally reached he rushed out of the car, "Lets go," He ordered heading straight for the stairs leading up to the private jet. "I'm sorry sir but we can't allow you on the plane just yet," Jiang's path was cut off and he couldn't help but notice the airport officials cold smile. "There was a call voicing a bomb threat so by law we can't allow you on that plane until we're sure of your safety," She continued. He swallowed, "I need to get on that plane right now," He said casting a glance over his shoulder. She shook her head, "I'm sorry but we wouldn't want to risk your safety, you should be able to leave in.....a half hour or so."

Death101
11-29-2014, 11:16 PM
I ride up to the airport my blade at my side Yuki's claws ready it isn't that hard to track down the Chinese fucker. We wait though just a bit for him to head out onto the airmat. Then we strike. "Hey Jiang." I say with a cold smile on my face as Yuki cuts of any route for him to escape though. I close in swiftly and knock him onto his ass. "You should have just left us alone." I say coldly and stare at him as I give a swift cut across his left leg and her it skim bone. He won't be able to run away at the very least. I just had to wait until the car arrived so we could take him to a place to burry him alive.

BlueDemonChica
11-30-2014, 12:25 AM
Screaming from the pain he clutched his leg while looking around desperately for help. But in that moment Jiang realized he wouldn't be receiving any help at all, even the airport official had her eyes firmly turned away from what was happening. "Its not my fault!" He cried focusing on Masamoto. "The soldiers are the ones who ran through the gate if they had just stopped and allowed my soldiers to search the cars she'd be fine," He said faintly aware of the blood staining the ground. "Please, have mercy."

Death101
11-30-2014, 12:45 AM
"God forgives I don't." I give a swift blow and knock him out. It's around hour later he wakes up in a coffin and myself and Yuki begin to burry him. Pouring ran is coming down all around us. We hear him start to pound on the lid but we keep working. It was in deep part of the forest. No one would ever find him. "Pray, that's about the only thing you can still do while your a live." We'd tied him up before we'd beaten down the nails into the coffin.

BlueDemonChica
11-30-2014, 12:57 AM
Jiang screams and pounds at the coffin as best as he could but its awkward and soon enough he's stopping because blood has begun to drip down his hands. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry...." He just kept repeating those two words over and over. Hoping, praying that they would let him out, that they would let him live. However even as he did those things deep down the Prince knew he wouldn't be getting out of this coffin.

At the hospital...

The doctor was currently doing a few last checks so Daichi had been politely asked to wait outside of the room. Thankfully there was a window looking into his daughters room which prevented him from going crazy. Though he was pretty sure he was half way there. Having to watch as they used electric paddles to bring back your daughter would do that to a person. Christ....the image of her body jerking from the electric shock would be forever imprinted into his memory. Then as soon as they had gotten a pulse she was being rushed off to surgery. The doctors had repaired the damage done to her but now they could only wait for the swelling surrounding her brain to go down. Only then would she wake up.

Death101
11-30-2014, 01:03 AM
I arrive quietly and stand silently, behind the emperor. Yuki stands next to me. Things were fucked up. I reast my self easily next to the door. I'd sent the 45 back home. Now it was just Yuki, myself and her father. "I took care of the prince." Is all I say to break the silence. Now all we could do was wait for her to wake up.

BlueDemonChica
11-30-2014, 01:38 AM
"Good," That single word somehow managed to convey a whole lot of gratitude and at the moment the emperor doubted he'd be able to say anything else to express his gratitude . "They had to use the paddles on her twice," He said clenching his fists. "Once in the ambulance and then again right before she was brought into surgery, he deserves whatever you did to him," He said. Though Daichi meant no attempt to ask as long as he didn't know the details no Chinese government official could attempt forcing him to do something. Minutes went by as he did nothing more than stare at Misaki, but there was one thing that had been bugging him. "She called me you know....told me to change the laws on marriage or she'd give up her title," Despite the situation he chuckled sadly.

Death101
11-30-2014, 02:02 AM
I saw nothing but the shock on my face shows. "At any rate she's strong this won't kill her." Is all I mange to force out of my mouth and then we stand in silence again. We didn't have much else to say to one another. Now wasn't the time for talk anyway.

BlueDemonChica
11-30-2014, 02:37 AM
Two and a half weeks later...

It was taking every ounce of his well being not to start yelling at this doctor but it was so tempting to do so. "It's been almost three weeks, the swelling was completely down a week ago. Why hasn't she woken up yet?" He asked. After that first day he had made sure his daughter was in the best room and had the absolute best doctors for her care at hand. Even if all they could do was wait. Daichi was starting to get scared though so he was covering up it with frustration. "The brain is very complicated your majesty the swelling might have gone down. But subconsciously her brain forced her into this unconscious state to deal with everything. Misaki will wake up when she is ready to wake up," The doctor replied.

Death101
11-30-2014, 02:49 AM
I sit with anger at the age of her bed. I'd been close to her every day and brining flowers ever other few days. I even forced the doctors to let me stay in her room after visiting hours. There was a formal trial with China a week ago but they couldn't link me to their princes vanishing act and later declared death. Other then that I've been here every signal day.

BlueDemonChica
11-30-2014, 03:09 AM
That single sentence made the emperor so tempted to commit a violent act. A man of his standing couldn't very well do so but it was tempting, so very tempting. Doctors were supposed to get their knowledge from science and facts. Yet he was seriously standing here and telling him that his daughter would wake up when he was ready. Scoffing, he swiftly span around and made his way back to Misaki's room. Although he remained standing in the door way, like always Masamoto was sitting in the chair beside her bed. He smiled sadly, "The doctor says she'll wake up when she's ready, " He said his displeasure at that statement clear in his voice.

Death101
11-30-2014, 03:23 AM
"We can only wait." I run my fingers though her hair and a tear falls down my cheek. I felt terrible seeing her like this. Yuki just pats my shoulder. She'd also been here since the start. I was not going to leave her though. "Sir, when she wakes up I'm going to purpose." I say it more as a fact then asking and that was clear in my voice as it sounded of steel and other though things.

BlueDemonChica
11-30-2014, 05:39 PM
The statement managed to get a chuckle out of the emperor despite the fact he was as miserable as the other man. He might have been wary of Masamoto and annoyed with him for a time but now....now he respected him quite a lot. "I wouldn't interfere in any way," He said completely honest. Considering everything that has happened he didn't want to drive Misaki away at all. In the back ground was the consistent beeping of Misaki's heart beat and he was so used to it he didn't even notice that the beeping was beginning to speed up. Though he did notice the twitching of her hand, hurriedly stepping forward he hit the call button over and over. "Misaki?" He said watching her eyes.

There was voices and the sound of beeping, it was slowly pulling Misaki out of the fog that surrounded her. So many times she's tried to get past it only to be pulled back down into the darkness. Not this time though. Come on....open.....open....open she told herself as she struggled to open her eyes. Then there was light, blinking slowly she looked around slowly. Attempting to say something her brow furrowed when she realized there was something in her throat. Faintly aware of the beeping speeding up she lifted a hand, grabbing at whatever was there. "Stop," There was a hand on hers. "Calm down Misaki, it's a breathing tube, the doctor will remove it but you need to stay calm,"

Death101
11-30-2014, 05:53 PM
I take her other hand. "Misaki, it's Masamoto and your father, your safe just take an easy and get your bareings." I easily and slowly pat her hand and then kiss her forehead. I couldn't even begin to say how glad I was she was awake and among us again.

BlueDemonChica
11-30-2014, 06:11 PM
Focusing in on Masamoto she noticeably relaxed, clutching his head Misaki nodded slowly. From the appearance of a doctor and a few nurses it wasn't hard to conclude she was in the hospital. But her memory was fuzzy as she tried to think of why she was in the hospital. The next couple of minutes was spent blinking to answer the doctors questions, for a fleeting moment her panic began to rise again but a sharp command from her father stopped their attempts to remove Masamoto. Then she was being ordered to cough and the breathing tube was removed. Taking in a shaking breath Misaki winced, "The discomfort will go away soon," The doctor said getting her a cup of water.

Death101
11-30-2014, 06:18 PM
I hug Misaki and start to break down, I guess I am not as strong as I thought. "I'm glad... that your okay." I feel tears roll down my face and can sense Yuki next to me. She was patting my back. I don't notice her leave though. I can only focus on the fact that Misaki is okay.

As Yuki walks away she grins, she knew in the end that he'd end up falling for Misaki, she looks at the small vial in her hand. She thinks for a moment then as she walks by a trash dump she opens it and tosses the red vial downward into the trash. She didn't and wouldn't ever use that on him. She was just happy for them both.

BlueDemonChica
12-01-2014, 02:41 AM
Her body ached as well as her throat but Misaki didn't even care, the hug felt wonderful. "Masamoto....." It took only a instant for the fuzziness to fade and her memories to become clear. There was a jolt of pain as she reached up to hug him in return, paying no mind to it though she just held onto him. Relief bubbled up, in those last few moments before she had lost consciousness the last thought she had was she never got to say goodbye to Masamoto. "I'm...I'm sorry," Her voice came out raspy.

Death101
12-01-2014, 03:06 AM
I look at her. "I don't want to loose you again Misaki. Would you marry me?" I ask my eyes still filled with tears. I slowly get a box from my jackets inner pocket. I'd gotten it a few days ago.

BlueDemonChica
12-01-2014, 03:16 AM
Instinctivel her eyes went to her father, Misaki knew without a doubt what her answer was. But the last time she had spoken to him the laws about marriage for royals was still in place. "As of a week ago they were changed, " He said sensing her silent question. Daichi made no attempt to say anything else, it was his daughters choice and he wouldn't fight her on it. Smiling brightly she looked back at Masamoto as she nodded, "Yes,"

Death101
12-01-2014, 03:25 AM
Fifteen Years Later

I rest easily on the deck of our summer estate. I can see our little girl Yuno running about. She was seven now and was playing with her mother. I flip lazily though the newspaper. It was same old things. Alise had gotten married and I grin and turn to the young Attdent next to me. "Send Queen Alise a fruit basket with my regards and best wishes." He nods and runs off to do as I've asked. I can see Yuno and her mother coming over towards me now. "Hey you two, ready to hit the beach?" I ask as Yuno runs up and jumps on my lap. "Daddy, is it true Alise got married?" I nod at Yuno. Alise was her god mother. I'd asked her because I wasn't sure who else to ask. Yuki had gotten married and lives in Kyoto now. Turns out she started seeing a wealthy noble shortly after the laws where changed.

BlueDemonChica
12-01-2014, 03:51 AM
Yuno swung her and her mother's hand back and forth while she skipped, it brought a smile to Misaki's lips and she made absolutely no attempt to stop her. Over the years she has repaired her relationship with her father. But she took extra care in making sure her daughter never felt as if she had to act a certain away. "You ready to tell daddy the surprise?" She asked touching her stomach briefly. "Yes! Do you I really get to do it?" She asked. Misaki looked towards her husband and smiled at him, "Of course you can sweetie," She said letting go of Yuno's hand so she could run to her father. While she made no attempt to run, she was just as excited to reach him. There was his reaction to see after all.

The End