PDA

View Full Version : [m] Worst detention ever IC (Risque_UnicornxJevan)

Risque_Unicorn
11-10-2014, 09:03 AM
Dmitri walked the quiet halls and pushed his blond hair out of the way, he waited until he was near Annabelle's locker before looking around. The halls were empty because he was supposed to be in class but he wanted to get this done to see her face as she ditched her books to go to lunch. He looked around one more time before pushing his ear close and twisted until it clicked and the locker opened. He opened his messenger bag and quickly stuffed the fake spiders and rats inside before snapping it shut and adding fake blood so when it opened it splatted out.

Dmitri nodded with his work done and headed to class and arrived 15 minutes late, "How nice of you to join us Mr. Cannon we were wondering when you would show up."

He gave him a more sexy smirk and bowed his head, "Sorry had to do something before class and here I am just a little late. I will just go take my seat and let you do your job" he moved to his desk which was in the corner right next to Annabelle's.

Mr. Harned glared at him, "Yes lets get back to class students. Now as I was saying the depression was a horrid time in American history even for the rich it wasn't the best of times."

Dmitri tuned him out quickly and started to draw and ignore Annabelle as well who was doing everything but scream at him to get his attention. Stupid bint, can't believe my father picked you out of all the women at this school. He glared harshly at his drawing of a random student, he was better at drawing males then females but he figured he would try it out. By the time he was finished the bell rang which he almost gave a happy sigh over. Mr. Harned passed out homework which he shoved in his messenger bag.

Annabelle came up to him after class and grabbed his arm, "Dimtri darling why did you ignore me in class?"

Because I hate your guts and wish for you to drop dead! He smiled at her, "Sorry was drawing and I like to really concentrate when doing so."

Annabelle lead them to her locker which he let go of her and moved away slightly, she raised an eyebrow at him but continued to unlock her locker. Her screams echoed threw the hall as the blood got her entire front and one of the plastic rats jumped out. He chuckled but she turned on him and he froze, "DMITRI CANNON HOW DARE YOU!!"

Shit he though. We turned and went to make a run for it but the principle was already there and caught his bag and spun him around, "Ah Ms. Cannon I see your back to play pranks again. Since the detentions during the school week didn't teach you anything lets try the weekend. This weekend in fact since I already have one young man coming lets just make it a party. I expect you to be there at 8 am sharp or we can do it again next weekend and I don't want to ruin my weekend because you can't be on time."

Dmitri sighed and glared at the principle, "Yes ma'am I will see you Saturday at 7:45am."

The principle smiled and clapped her hands, "Excellent I will see you there then bright and early."

Annabelle glared at him, "Why can't you be nice to me? I'm nice to you, I even try to get alone with you and everything!"

Dmitri glared and snarled at you, "Because your a retched creature and my father has saddled me up to you. Which if I have any say in it which I will in just one year you will be grass!"

He stalked away angry that now he was going to have to spend his weekend with some poor unlucky bastard. He hated her even more dumb bint couldn't even take a joke and now he was going to have to hear it from his father when he got home.

MidKnight
11-10-2014, 09:21 AM
Jevan was in the gym, he watched as everyone has a basketball in their hand and was ready to play a little free time. What they didn't know was Jevan was stuff some stuff inside these balls, so when they explode, they'll spray a orange color all over the place. He smiled as he watched them, and when it happened, the balls explode so loud, everyone covered their ears and eyes as the orange color got all over them. Jevan laughed when he saw the event happened. He was about to walk away when the principal herself caught him. "Damn, you are one sneaky little-" He was cut off.

"That's quite enough Mr. Domingo." She stated, "Now I thought you would be a more potential candidate here, but you are much more worse then what I already have." She clears her throat and looked at Jevan with a more serious look, "Now since you can't behave quite well, you'll be attending detention this weekend." Jevan sighs with a anger expression, "Oh come on, I got plans on the weekends." She raised her hand quickly, "Not anymore you don't Mr. Domingo, Eight AM sharp on the clock, a second later than that, you'll be attending detention for the entire semester." Jevan sighs and nodded his head, "Alright fine." He says walking away from her.

Jevan wondered through the hallways of the school and looked around a bit. After the bells have rung, he was ready to walk home until he heard a loud scream, he looked over and saw another student who have prank his girlfriend with a rat. He gives a slight smile and saw the principal had caught him. He begins to walk away with his bag over his shoulder and heads towards the exit. He was more curious if his father heard about him being in trouble or not.

Risque_Unicorn
11-10-2014, 10:02 AM
Dmitri went home slowly, he wanted to make sure he took his sweet time. He eventually drove his silver Vanquish Volante into the drive way and sighed as he exited, "Probably wont see you soon darling I will miss you dearly."

He slowly walked to the door but it was opened quickly by the families old butler, "Even master Dmitri. I hear you have been at it again, your father awaits in the study."

Dmitri gave another sigh, oh yeah he was in deep shit. He gave the butler his coat and bag and headed up the stairs to the study, he opened the door silently and went inside. His father was facing the fire place with a scotch in his hand, double shit he was seriously pissed. His father turned around, "Why must you be such a child Dmitri you are nearly of age. It is time to accept your fate and be nicer to the girl you will marry."

He clinched his fist, "I hate that beast of a girl! She is repulsive and annoying to the point my ears almost bleed when she speaks. Father I have talked to grandfather and he said when my 18th birthday comes up if I can find someone else that is my same class and will help the family then I may chose someone else."

His father scoffed at him, "Who will you find that wants to take a boy who plays pranks on his future wife in 3 months? Fine Dmitri if you can find this mystery girl then you can pick her but I highly doubt you can find someone willing to tolerate your pranks. Until then however no car, and you will spend next weekend over at Ms. Highland's house and make up for that horrid prank."

Dmitri grind his teeth but nodded and turned and left swiftly, "Stupid bint took my car. God please let me find someone worth my time before my 18th birthday."

He made it too his room which was decorated in a deep chocolate brown with hints of orange everywhere. He sat on his bed and quickly changed for the night, without his car he may as well tuck in and try to just get passed tomorrow and then the weekend.

Dmitri made it threw Friday just fine and only snapped at Annabelle a few times as he tried to keep his cool as she hung all over him. He flirted when she turned her back hoping to find someone worth his time but all the girls at the school were almost spitting images of Annabelle. As he made it home he sat on his bed and looked threw the last years year book, he paused a few times on certain girls and more on very cute boys but he found nothing. He was royally screwed, he flopped down on his back and somehow slept like this until his alarm rang loudly at 6:45 am. He laid straight and stretched out before groggily getting up, he stumbled into the shower which woke him quickly. He made it down and grabbed his usual muffin for breakfast and went out side, his father letting him use his car while at detention. He quickly drove to the school and parked closest to the library were they held the detentions and went inside the school he looked up at the clock to see it at exactly 7:55am. He smirked as the principle turned to face him, "I see you are on time how delightful. I will be in my office the other young man is in the middle you two are to face each other and be quite. Maybe raise your grades while your here Mr. Cannon?"

He rolled his eyes and waited for her to leave and then ventured to the middle of the library to see a guy sitting in the desk and sat on the opposite side facing him, "So what are you in here for?"

MidKnight
11-10-2014, 10:38 AM
Jevan remembered going home to see if his father was home as well. Instead, he found one of the maids with a phone in her hand and waited by the door. "Phone call Mr. Domingo." She said as she handed over the phone. Jevan took the phone and answered it. It was his father. "Why must you be difficult in school son?" The voice asked, "I thought we raised you better than that, how many times must we change you from school to school?" He asked again, Jevan spent 5 to 10 minutes on the phone with his father. Until he decided to hang up and let him scold him later.

He spent the whole week in his room, after he got out of school. He didn't want to face his father every time he gets into trouble. He took the limo to the school to get dropped off most of the time, when it was finally time to serve his sentence, Jevan only had an apple for breakfast and took a quick 4 minute shower. Upon his arrival, he could tell he was already early for detention. When he was told to sit in the library and was informed of another delinquent arriving, he only scoffed on the info.

While he was waiting, he kept his eyes closed for most of the time, then he heard the other student entering the library.

"So what are you in here for?"

Jevan sighs as he opened his eyes, and looked at the stranger, he gives a smile as he informed him of the things he did. "Grand theft auto, rape, murder, property destruction, vandalism, public nudity." He named off another few more of minor crimes. Then he laughed, "I'm kidding, I filled all of the gyms' basketballs with orange goo and watched them explode on the the students." He grinned.

Risque_Unicorn
11-10-2014, 11:00 AM
Dmitri smirked, "I like your earlier rap sheet far more refreshing but nice. Would completely explain how you landed here."

He sat back in the desk and moved it slightly so he could stretch his legs without bumping into the other guy and leaned back. He closed his eyes and let his mind travel onto the girls he could possibly stand and came up with a blank. Dmitri knew he wasn't into girls and hasn't been since he was in middle school but that was not something he wanted or could talk to his father about. That and he never found a guy worth stepping out of bounds for and telling his dad, he planned on just dealing with some bogus wife and producing a single child and then just let her do as she pleased because he was going to do the same thing.

MidKnight
11-10-2014, 11:31 AM
"I only came because my father told me to." He said to him as he stretched on his chair. "Besides, I got bored at home and even more bored by putting pranks on our housekeepers." He gives a small sigh as though he was just bored out of his mind. "I'm Jevan by the way." He introduced himself, realizing they haven't been properly introduced. Jevan looked at him wondering who this guy was, but some reason found him a little attractive. He leaned back as well, but not stretching his legs out wards, his silver black hair shined as the morning sun shined in the library, his blue eyes reflected off of the rays. "Ugh, I hate the sun." He muttered quietly, closing one eye from the reflection.

Risque_Unicorn
11-10-2014, 11:38 AM
Dmitri looked over at him, "My father would kill me if I even bring my prank stuff in the house. I remember one time I put clear wrap on the women's toilets and I am almost certain I have a scar on my ass from the beating I got."

He moved slightly as the sun caught his face so Dmitri could fully see it and he had to admit this guy was kinda hot. He leaned forward and smirked, "I'm Dmitri nice to meet you Jevan. Did you want to move the desks? I highly doubt the old gal will come back and check on us for a while if at all, probably has better things to do like get laid."

MidKnight
11-10-2014, 11:48 AM
"My father is the same except he mostly lectures me." He gives a soft sigh, "I put a fire cracker in a turkey one time, gave my mother a heart attack, but she was mad " He laughed.

"Sure why not? Somewhere nice and shady?" He asked. "I wouldn't worry about her, I put glue on her chair before I came in here." He smirked, "She is going to have a field day with that!"

Risque_Unicorn
11-10-2014, 11:54 AM
Dmitri chuckled throatily and shook his head, "Oh yeah could see piece's of turkey everywhere. Kind of wish I thought of that though after the turkey there would be pieces of me. Nice one with the glue, probably going to hear her before we see her. I kind of feel bad for her having to deal with two pranksters all the time, but I can't help myself pranking is to much fun and the only way to get at Annabelle."

Dmitri got up and pushed his desk much closer to the bookshelf which was still very shady and a few feet away from the ray of sunshine. He sat back down and re stretched out his body still kind of cramped because of how he fell asleep.

MidKnight
11-10-2014, 12:02 PM
Jevan laughs and moved his desk to a more shady spot as well. "Yeah my mother was ready to beat me, but my father stopped her." He smiled a bit, "He's a softy." He looked around. "I'm pretty sure she'll have a hard time getting out of that chair unless she has a extra skirt laying around."

He looked at the books, feeling more bored. He took one book and went through it, rewriting some of the words inside the book. "Annabelle huh?" He remembered him, "Oh yeah, you pranked her with that rat."

Risque_Unicorn
11-10-2014, 12:20 PM
Dmitri nodded, "Bane of my existence that one so I play pranks on her. This time though bint made me lose my car after this detention weekend. I hate that girl and oh lucky me she's my bride to be, I honestly think my father is trying to find ways to not give me my inheritance."

He studied him for a moment, "Your new right? I haven't seen you around before and you kind of stand out plus you pull some mean pranks so I would have served detention with you at least once before now. Here because your father saddled you up with some trollop? Who did you get stuck with?"

MidKnight
11-10-2014, 12:25 PM
"Yeah I just started this semester, I've transferred from schools multiple times because of my pranks." He smiled, "One schooled expelled me because I flooded the entire floor on a fourth floor."

He shook his head when he asked if he was shacked up. He leaned his head back, "My mother tried to hook me up with some brat chick, but I denied it and my father never cares of who I'm with." He looked at him, "When is your chain on the ball day?" He asked.

Risque_Unicorn
11-10-2014, 12:32 PM
Dmitri looked miserable, "Four months as a birthday present" he spoke as if something foul tasting was in his mouth.

He shuddered before looking back at him, "Very lucky you are wish I could tell my father to stuff it. Only glimmer of hope I have is if I can find someone else in time which I doubt because all the girls here are just as bad as she is" plus I'm gay so you know that goes well with that he thought to himself.

He looked at the clock and was surprised to see it already 10:30, maybe this weekend wont be so bad. Better then spending his time on "dates" with Annabelle. He rolled his neck back and started to roll it around letting it crackle as he did so.

MidKnight
11-10-2014, 12:39 PM
"Only luck I ever was not getting hitched." He laughed, "If my oarents' did that, non-stop pranks for both of them, I would make their life a living hell if they ever did that."

He turned his attention to him. "So they're all the same to you too?" He shook his head, "You have no idea how many girls have already asked me out since I got here." He dogged in his pocket and pulled out close to 20 notes. "I found these in my locker, mostly asking out ones."

Risque_Unicorn
11-10-2014, 12:49 PM
Dmitri looked at the mess of notes, "Not surprising your new, rich, single, and good looking. Yeah all the girls are the same here to much hair and make-up and if they can sink their claws into you they flaunt you like your a trophy. If I had to be with a wife I would prefer someone like my mom, which sounds totally creepy but she's awesome. She love's pranking as much as I do and she doesn't care about who I marry as long as I don't wait to marry until I'm 50."

Dmitri sat up more and looked around before leaving his desk, "Well since she's not coming back and my back is all knotted to shit I'm going to look for one of the plush chairs."

MidKnight
11-10-2014, 12:54 PM
Jevan looked through some of the notes and read a few. "I don't like girls with too much make up on, or their hair in the weirdest hair style." He tossed the notes in a bin and looked around. "Don't they keep the plush ones locked up?" He asked.

Getting out of the desk and looked at more of the books, he opened a few and rewrote some words and laughed about.

Risque_Unicorn
11-10-2014, 12:59 PM
Dmitri shrugged, "Locks haven't kept me out before doubt it will now. Girls are like that though they think all that paint on their face will make them look better but I just don't get it."

Dmitri continued on too a locked part of the library in the back where he could see the plush chairs and pulled out a bobby pin he keeps on him at all times. He started to work on the lock making sure not to break it, once it eventually popped open he quickly took the lock off and pulled out two of the chairs. He closed the gate and pushed them two rows away from the center of the library, he poked his head out to Jevan. "Want a chair?"

MidKnight
11-10-2014, 01:10 PM
"Surs I'll take one." He replied back after messing with a few pages on a book. He walked over to the locked door and took a chair from Dmitri. He looked at the chair and gives a small smile. He goes go a shady spot and sits in it.

"That's why I planted some of the goo stuff in the women's locker room she. It was cleared out." He leaned his head back, "They're going to have so much, much fun when they open those lockers." He smiled at Dimitri.

Risque_Unicorn
11-10-2014, 09:54 PM
Dmitri chuckled while settling into the much more comfortable chair, "that's brilliant. Bit large scale but I hope it works can't wait for Monday now. I only prank Annabelle though, no real reason to mess with random people when I have a target."

Dmitri closed his eyes again and crossed his legs at the ankle, much better he thought. His back felt better and his legs were finally not feeling cramped. He sighed and could already feel sleep ebbing away at his already slightly tired body.

MidKnight
11-10-2014, 11:31 PM
Jevan moved his hand through his hair and had his eyes closed. "I make everyone a target...regardless of who it is." He smirked and looked at Dmitri. "Word of warning?" He grinned, "I wouldn't open your locker if I was you." He placed his head back and had a big smile on his face.

Bevan stretched his arms out, feeling more bored of playing the waiting game to see if the principal had fallen for his trap. More importantly, he was wondering if Dimitri would go for his locked to see if the trap is real or not.

Risque_Unicorn
11-10-2014, 11:53 PM
Dmitri itched to go to his locker to see if he really did prank him, he would be surprised since no one dare prank him but it was refreshing if he did. He stood up, "lets go see it then."

He moved to the doors and opened it slowly and listened to see if the principle was furious yet. When he heard silence he walked out and went straight for his locker, he quickly unlocked it but stood back when he actually opened it.

MidKnight
11-10-2014, 11:56 PM
Jevan followed him to his locker. But when he opened it, nothing was inside. Jevan had a smile on his face. "Gotcha!" He gives a small laugh and walked back into the library, still having the smug look on his face. "By the way....is this yours?" He said handing over a book.

Risque_Unicorn
11-11-2014, 12:04 AM
Dmitri chuckled and shook his head fallowing him back to the library, he grabbed the book that was outstretched and looked it over making sure there was no pranks on it. "I don't like reading much, I see no real point in furthering my education outside of business and math because I already know how to do the family business."

MidKnight
11-11-2014, 12:20 AM
Jevan waited till he opened the book and inside was a ripped hole and bag of orange goo. It exploded and got all over Dmitri. Jevan begins to laugh even harder as he sat on the chair. "Okay this time don't look!" He wiped away a tear from his eye and looked Dmitri. "Plus I don't think you ever came in with a book before."

Risque_Unicorn
11-11-2014, 12:44 AM
Dmitri smirked as he took off his shirt and jacket whipping the orange goop of and then grabbed a bit of it and threw it at Javen. He smirked when it landed on him as well, "Now we both got gooped."

Dmitri went over to his bag which was still by the desk and grabbed the all black shirt out of it and slipped it on, he balled the two up and stuck it in his pack. He went back to his chair and laid on it, he looked at the clock and his stomach churned a bit. It was noon, "Well we shall see if the principle did you prank its almost lunch time."

MidKnight
11-11-2014, 01:00 AM
Jevan used his jacket to wipe off the goo off of him and kept the jacket off. He looked at Dmitri as he sooke , he scoffed a little. "That's if she ever got out of that chair." He smiled as he got up, "I don't know about you, but I'm hungry." He said while leaving the library.

While he walked out, he scratched the back of his head and waved his hand through his hair.

Risque_Unicorn
11-11-2014, 05:35 AM
Dmitri fallowed him and went to the caffateria, where a single cook was there as well as one teacher he didn't know. He tilted his head slightly at the cook. "Whats cooking gorgeous?"

The woman behind the counter was not hideous or anything but rather plain looking, she smiled at him. "You can have anything you want with sweet words like that."

Dmitri winked at her, "I will take a chicken wrap then goddess of food."

She blushed slightly but went to work on the wrap he almost always ordered and started to him slightly, once done she pushed it on the counter. "There you go hun just the way you like it."

He grabbed it and sat at one of the empty tabled munching away, only every once in a while taking a drink of his juice.

MidKnight
11-11-2014, 03:42 PM
Jevan walked in the lunch cafeteria and saw the only cook was here. She was cute, he'll give her that. He noticed Dmitri was hitting on her and got his food and walked to a table.

He asked for chicken with salad and a Pepsi. When he got what he asked for he went to a table. But it was on the opposite side of Dmitri. "I hear this school is sometimes haunted?" He asked.

Risque_Unicorn
11-11-2014, 10:51 PM
Dmitri looked up at him, "Not the school the mansion next to us. Never seen all the gates behind some dead trees?"

Dmitri finished his meal and looked at him, "don't plan on going in there. That is an expellable offense, kids have gone missing by that house."

MidKnight
11-11-2014, 11:27 PM
Jevan gives a smirk and looked at him. "Gone missing huh?" He leans forward with a smile on his face, "I dare you to enter that house then." He lowered his eye sight, "Right now."

He gives this daring look and vibe which he likes to give off whenever he meets a fellow prankster, sometimes he'll go through the expense to test their will.

Risque_Unicorn
11-12-2014, 12:11 AM
Dmitri looked at him and shrugged, "Fine but I'm not going alone your coming with me!"

He got up and put his trey on the counter and got rid of his trash, he waited for Jevan before heading out to the house. As they got closer you could see a lot of dead tree and a gate with plant life attached to the gate making like cement. Dmitri had to break a lot of the plant life off before he could try opening the gate, once it was cleared out he had to smash his entire body on it before it gave and opened with a loud creak. He looked threw the gate too see a large mansion that was almost completely covered in plant life the white paint chipped and cracked. Dmitri looked back at Jevan, "still wanna go in?"

MidKnight
11-12-2014, 12:31 AM
Jevan gives a shrug when he mentioned he had to go with him as well. He got up and followed after placing his trey and disposing the trash. He watched him as he broke the twigs and branches off of the gate. He watched as he broke most of the pieces off.

He looked at the house through the gate and examined it, he could see the paint chipped and the window covers were falling apart. Windows were still intact. He simply looked at Dimitri when he asked if he still wants to go in. "Scared to be alone?" He joked as he pulled the gate, it didn't open completely, but he squeezed himself in and got through. He gives a small sigh as he got closer to the house. His hair darkened under the dead trees, he runs his hand through his hair and leans back a little. "Pretty boy goes first." He joked as he looked at Dmitri.

Risque_Unicorn
11-12-2014, 12:49 AM
Dmitri winked before headed up to the house's door, he turned the nob to make sure it was locked. When it didn't budge he pulled out his pin and went to work. It took him much longer then usual but eventually her heard the lock unlock loudly. He used the handle again and had to body slam the door before it opened, the most musky scent almost flew out. He coughed heavily but eventually he was able to come what breath normally, he looked around the house as fresh air breathed into the old mansion. He stepped into the house, once Jevan came in behind him the door snapped shut.

MidKnight
11-12-2014, 12:57 AM
Jevan had his nose covered when he smelled the musky smell. He looked around as everything was old and stale. When he walked in the house and heard the door closed behind him. He looked at Dmitri, "Wind?" He smirked a bit and shook off the frightened look on his face.

He walked in the living room and examined some old furniture, everything looked a century old and it still had the new look on it. "Hmm." He hummed to himself. And sits on a chair. Dust rose in the air as he sat, forcing him to cough and sneeze several times.

Risque_Unicorn
11-12-2014, 02:01 AM
Dmitri chuckled as he went into a sneezing fit, he looked around and felt like something was wrong. He went back to the door and tried opening it but it was completely jammed, "Something is wrong."

He went to some of the windows and tried them to, when none of them budged he started to panic slightly. "We shouldn't have come here, there's no way out now. I shouldn't have let you talk me into this do you know the legend here? They locked this place because of the two sons who tortured, killed, and ate their family. This is bad very bad!"

He heard a snicker and looked up at the stairs too see the two twins from legend snickering, "good to know we are so well heard of Marcus."

The other one giggled cheerfully, "I know Lucus we seem ever so popular. Do you remember what people taste like, its been so long."

Marcus cackled, "Not that long dear brother remember we had a yummy girl just a year back."

Dmitri paled, so this is where the missing kids went god they were screwed. Lucus giggled more, "We have a game we like to play."

Marcus giggled with his brother, "Yes we do and only one team can win. We will be one team and you are the other who ever lives can do as they please with the other team. We usually eat the loosing team since we have never lost. If you win for some reason you can leave, you can make us release you but no one has ever won against us. We will give you 10 minutes head start, you loose if we catch you."

Lucus moved slightly forward, "Think of it like the ultimate hide and seek!"

Dmitri went to Jevan, "Lets go!"

http://i1270.photobucket.com/albums/jj616/polionaga/images_zpsfa6b585b.jpg (http://s1270.photobucket.com/user/polionaga/media/images_zpsfa6b585b.jpg.html)

MidKnight
11-12-2014, 02:20 AM
Jevan tried to help Dmitri open the windows but would not budge. Then he too heard laughs of the two twins. He was shocked to see the legend he heard about was true. He runs to a window and tried to break it open, he elbowed the window, only to hurt his arm.

He was in pain and held his arm. He looked around the house and stared at Dmitri, "Where the hell are we suppose to hide?!" He looked at Dmitri. His heart paced and he started to panic as well. Breathing fast and scared "Come on you know these damn stories! How do we stay alive?!" He grabbed Dmitri with his good arm.

Risque_Unicorn
11-12-2014, 02:42 AM
Dmitri shook him, "calm down! Lets just get out of this are and keep moving, we should look for a place that would be harder to find or looks like someone hasn't been there in a while."

MidKnight
11-12-2014, 02:53 AM
"How the hell should I know where to hide?" He looked at him with fear in his face. "I usually just bring a guy to isolated area and make out with him!" He turned around and looked around, hoping to find a spot to hide.

Risque_Unicorn
11-12-2014, 04:01 AM
Dmitri blushed deeply, he was very cute and kinda wanted to kiss him but they had two guys about to slaughter and eat them. "I-We need to at least leave this area."

He grabbed Jevan's arm and lead the two of them in the nearest hallway, he quickly moved them forward and eventually found a door. He opened it and more must came out, he shoved the two of them in there and closed the door. He looked around to see, well what do you know, a library. He went to the nearest bookshelf, "Help me push this in front of the door."

MidKnight
11-12-2014, 04:36 AM
Jevan felt weak when he lead around the building, when they came across a hallway and into a room, and realized they were in a library. He looked at what Dmitri was pushing, but with a elbow in pain, he did what he could to help push the shelf against the door. After they succeeded, Jevan goes to a chair and sits on it. Holding his arm.

"I thought this place was a myth!" He said while rubbing his arm, "Windows feel like they're bullet proof or something." He looked at the ground and stared at the rotten floor boards.

Risque_Unicorn
11-12-2014, 04:54 AM
Dmitri leaned on the bookshelf while he slide it the floor, "Doesn't matter now. We can't hide in here forever and I don't plan on being eaten. We can probably stay here over night at least but after that we need to arm ourselves or something."

He got up and went over to Jevan, "Let me see your arm. We need to know if you broke it or something."

MidKnight
11-12-2014, 05:10 AM
Jevan slowly extended his arm to him when he wanted to examine his arm. "It shouldn't be broken." He said as he showed his elbow. He scoffed when he mentioned they needed to arm themselves.

"With what?" He asked as he looked around. When he realized they were in a library, he gives a small laugh. "Hey...we're back where we started." He smiled as he looked around.

Risque_Unicorn
11-12-2014, 05:48 AM
Dmitri chuckled, "Yeah though I have to say I liked the other library more. I don't know but we need to find something, maybe tomorrow we should look for the kitchen for something all I know is if I'm going down I'm going down swinging."

He looked at his elbow and even moved his sleeve up a little bit, a huge purple mark was all over his elbow and started to go up and down his arm. "Well it's not broken but you bruised the shit out of it."

He let go of him and looked around, it was a huge library maybe twice the size compared to the one at school. There was a fire place which he went over to and smirked when he found the pokers and everything to keep a fire going. "Well we have something maybe not anything amazing but something, also we might want to start a fire if anything else it will keep them out of the chimney."

MidKnight
11-12-2014, 05:58 AM
Jevan housed quietly when he rolled up the sleeve on his arm. He sighs quietly as he was told his elbow was bruised badly. He gives a small shake with his head. "I thought breaking the window would let us out, but I guess that didn't work."

He walked over to the fire place and examined one of the pokers, "I don't think starting a fire is a good idea, although it sounds good, but we have to hide ..not cook smores." He takes the poker and pokes a log in the pit.

"Yeah but...the library is not discreet as they say it would be." He gives a small chuckle as he walked over to the chair. He sighs heavily as he sat down and rubbed his forehead, "I guess this dare has gone too far."

Risque_Unicorn
11-12-2014, 06:23 AM
Dmitri shrugged, "It is what it is and we are here now. Wait I have an idea, are you afraid of heights or tight space's?"

Dmitri looked up and sure enough some of the ceiling had openings the real question was how they would get up to there and look like they didn't go up at all. The ceiling was definitely a lot higher then he has ever been before but he doubt many people would have trusted their lives like that but he wasn't a fighter so hiding was kind of the only option. Dmitri also thought back to his other pranks, "Looks like we need to go on prank idea over drive. I'm not much of a fighter but pranks I'm good at."

MidKnight
11-12-2014, 01:17 PM
Jevan looked up at the ceiling and wondered about his idea of heights and tight spaces. "Sometimes." He responded back and looked at him. Then he looked around for any kind of weapons they could use more useful other than pokers.

Jevan looked at him when he said to put the prank on over drive. He dug into his pockets and found more orange goo bombers. "I don't know if these will help, but used at the right time, they can probably blind them for a short time." He offered a couple to him.

Risque_Unicorn
11-12-2014, 11:05 PM
Dmitri nodded, "excellent idea. Okay so you take the left side of the library and I will take the right we have 10 minutes to find anything useful and then we should try finding a way to go up."

Dmitri started up the right side and found books, books, and more books but nothing usable as a weapon. He did however find the families history including the twins they were running from. He continued until he reached the end and went back up. He plopped the huge family book on the table including a few dieries that were next or in the book, one being the twins mother. He quickly read threw the book and found out not just the boys were cannibals but the whole family was. They had a history of missing maids and in the mothers diary she mentions having long pork more often. She then talks about how the boys were being punished so they missed three meals and how she beat them servery for loving one of the maids which she made them eat. "Fuck, no wonder they killed their parents and are out of their damn minds."

He continued to read the mothers diary about how the boys were turning on them and she was certain she would be their next meal. The page cut off and what looked like old blood filled the rest of the book, he went to the last page where new hand writing was found, 'I fired all the maids and everyone in here just yesterday as I see them go I know my sons will finish me off like they did my sweet wife. When they kill me I will put a curse on this house, no one can enter this house for at least 100 years. Hopefully they will be nothing but bones and the horror my wife has plagued this house will end.'

Dmitri scoffed, "So much for that" he looked up and looked for Jevan, "Well found out some of the history of the familt and house and we are pretty much boned."

MidKnight
11-13-2014, 10:26 PM
Jevan looked at Dmitri and he figured that out already, seeing as two twins are on the chase to hunt them down and eat every piece of flesh on their bones. Jevan gives a heavy sigh and looked on the ground. "Well damn, I guess our pranks end here in this bloody house huh?" He smiled and looked at Dmitri. "Just when it got interesting."

"This whole house was filled with cannibals huh?" He looked around in the library as he got up and searched a little longer, "Can't believe they would do this to people." He gives a sneering express look on his face, "If I had a lighter, I would light all these damn books and burn this place." He takes in a deep breath and exhales, "But I keep forgetting...we're trapped in here."

Risque_Unicorn
11-13-2014, 10:46 PM
Dmitri shrugged, "No idea that was a hundred years ago. What I would like to know is how those guys are still kicking and they look as young as they did 100 years ago."

Dmitri looked out of one of the windows the sun was already going down, "Well at least by now they will know we are missing. I still think we should try the ceiling but I think we are safe for the night, we should find a small area that only has one way in and try to sleep. Tomorrow we should consider the kitchen, one for knife's and two for food I don't want to get killed because all I can think about is my stomach."

He closed the book and looked around the large library before giving it a second thought, "We should also try to stay near the door. Wont help us if they find us in the back, would take time for us to get back up here. Plus if they think we are in the back it would give us time to get the hell out of here."

MidKnight
11-13-2014, 11:07 PM
Jevan shudders when he mentioned the ceiling, "I don't like being in very...very tight spaces." He looked up at the ceiling, "But if that means surviving this hell hole and not get eaten, I'll go with whatever." He looked at Dmitri when he mentioned food, "You just had a chicken wrap sandwich...burrito?" He tilted to his side, "I don't know I'm still full from lunch." He looked around again.

"I think they would know that, their first thought would be the library." He turned his head to Dmirtri, "That would be my first thought." He closed his eyes and sits on chair, "But good idea of being next to the door, you never know these bastards have hidden doors or something."

Risque_Unicorn
11-13-2014, 11:14 PM
That is what made Dmitri clap his hands, "Hidden doors! I bet you ten to one at least one of these books or diary's have blue prints in the house and maybe some secrete passages."

He went back to the family's book and looked it over and sure enough there was a blue print of the house, he looked it over it showed a few obvious "hidden doors" for the maids. He looked and found one for the library they led to a bedroom on the second floor. Dmitri smiled and pointed at it and then looked up to look for said door, "Well we can put a book case in front of it and sleep here tonight or try our luck in the bedroom?"

When he heard this said out loud he paled slightly before a small blush crept up, "I-I mean like going to the bedroom. Not like well you know. I mean um having a safe place for the night not that I think your ugly or anything just... I think your cute.... not to say you know like bedroom cute."

Dmitri slapped a hand on his face, he was making a damn fool out of himself. He took a deep breath before looking at him again, "I think we should stay here and just block off that door."

MidKnight
11-13-2014, 11:19 PM
Jevan blushed when he informed him of his cuteness and blushed red. "Well...um..we could....we could use the bedroom as a safe room." He turned his face slightly, "Yeah...sounds like a good idea." He turned around to find something to block the door with, and hiding his face expression and his red face.

'Can't believe he thinks I'm cute.' He thought to himself, 'Well he is cute too, maybe?' He found something that was a little heavy, a desk and tried to pick it up, it was too heavy for him to lift. "Come on." He waved over to him, "We can use this to block the door."

Risque_Unicorn
11-14-2014, 12:30 AM
Dmitri nodded a small blush still on his face as he went to help him, he pulled hard the old desk budging slowly. With the two of them they eventually blocked the hidden door, "Well at least we should be safe for now."

He went and looked at the few places closest to the door and found a sofa, "Well found a place to crash. We should look for another sofa and drag it over here."

MidKnight
11-14-2014, 12:39 AM
Jevan looked around in the room and noticed there was no other sofa. He did found a blanket, it was old and worn. "Not sure if you wanna use this." He showed the ragged blanket. "I'm not going to use it." He placed the blanket down and looked at the sofa. He sighs and sits down on it, "I heard body warmth is more comforting." He blushed when he said that and looked away. "I---I mean." He looked away from him.

Risque_Unicorn
11-14-2014, 01:19 AM
Dmitri looked at him and nodded, "You're right body warmth would be better. We could use the blanket to at least trap the warmth."

He looked back at the couch and the two of them could easily enough fit on it and cuddle up and be comfy. He looked back at him and shrugged before heading to the couch, he took of his shoes and any extra layers so he was only wearing his shirt, boxers and socks. He laid on the inside and pulled the old blanket over him then looked over at Jevan, "come on we need rest if we want to be awake when they inevitably figure out we are in here and find a way in."

MidKnight
11-14-2014, 01:37 AM
Jevan blushed when he took his bottom clothing off, he looked around at first and decided to do what he did. He took off his pants and shoes off, but folded his pants neatly and placed them on top of his shoes. He could feel his heart pacing quickly as he walked up to the sofa and then lay next to Dmitri. Feeling more blush which caused him to warm up quickly.

He held his arms close to his chest, he kept his eyes open and looked at the wall across them. "I...never laid with another man before." He quietly whispered. He could feel the cold in the air, which caused him to shiver.

Risque_Unicorn
11-14-2014, 02:00 AM
Dmitri chuckled throatily, "I do this every weekend so no worries."

He brought an arm around Jevan and brought him close to his body, "Don't think about it. Think about how cold you will be if you don't do this if it makes you feel better."

He brought the blanket around the pair and snuggled into Jevan, he was blushing a lot but he couldn't see him and he knew he was right. Without cuddling up and being under the blanket they could very well get sick from how cold it was already getting.

MidKnight
11-14-2014, 02:26 AM
Jevan felt his arm around him, he blushed even more, making it feel warm under the one blanket they had. He closed his eyes for a second and shook his head. "Screw it." He quietly said as he turned his body around and faced toward Dmitri. He leaned forward and kissed him on his lips, softly and tenderly like, while caressing the back of his head and his hair.

Risque_Unicorn
11-14-2014, 02:32 AM
Dmitri gasped softly on his lips but eventually his eyes fluttered close and he grasped his head softly leaning in and kissed back. He felt his body heat up and tingles ran down his body, he has never felt this rush with someone else before. He has kissed a few in his day but the tingles and heat rushing threw his body was very new, he nipped softly as his lips wanting him to open his mouth.

MidKnight
11-14-2014, 02:36 AM
Jevan opened his mouth and let his tongue slide through his lips and started touching his own. Wiggling his tongue side to side slowly, keeping his eyes closed and moaned a little. His hand made it's way on his back and held him close. Jevan could not remember the last time he made out with somebody that knew what they were doing, but he could feel the warmth of this mans' body and it made his body feel warm as well. He moves in a little closer until he could feel his body touching his.

Risque_Unicorn
11-14-2014, 02:51 AM
Dmitri panted softly and lightly sucked on his tongue, his hands going to the other mans hips and pulled it onto his so he could feel how he was reacting to him. He let his on tongue dance and glide with Jevan's, he lightly nipped at his lips and tongue. He thumbed at his hips drawing small circles and pushing in spots that he knew on himself made he pool with desire. He brain was becoming thick with need and thinking was slowly slipping away, he pulled away slightly. He panted and looked at Jevan, "I need to know how far this is going to go. I will have a much harder time thinking if we continue as we are."

MidKnight
11-14-2014, 03:06 AM
Jevan moaned as he felt his tongue being sucked on and his leg crawling over his body. He kissed his lips and played with his tongue again before placing his hand on his side and his hand moved under his shirt, touching his bare back. Jevan couldn't control himself at this point when he had felt the moment in his mind.

"I need to know how far this is going to go. I will have a much harder time thinking if we continue as we are."

Jevan touched his lips and shushed him quietly. "Don't think, we'll figure this out once we're out of this hellhole." He said quietly, kissing his lips again, before moving down to his neck and kissed and bit his neck a couple of times.

Risque_Unicorn
11-14-2014, 03:18 AM
Dmitri let thoughts slip out of his mind as need made everything hum and foggy, he kissed him back pulling on his boxers until he could feel the flesh on his hips. He gasped as he kissed down his neck, Dmitri ran his other hand threw Jevan's hair pulling him back up. Their lips clashed together as he kissed him hard slipping hid tongue between his lips and taunt Jevan's tongue out. His hand moved up from his hips and slide a finger up the mans spine and back down again as he cupped his rear.

MidKnight
11-14-2014, 03:41 AM
Jevan ran his hand through Dmitris' hair and gently pulls his hair. Kissing him back as he felt his lips kissing him hard, which made him blush red, and moaned. He could feel his tongue, taunting his to come out, he opened his mouth and sucked on his tongue, then touched his tongue with his own, gliding side to side and back and forth. When he felt his hand touched his rear, he blushed even more and moved his body moved forward. Placing his hand on his chest, his other hand does the same to his rear, though squeezing firmly.

Risque_Unicorn
11-14-2014, 03:58 AM
He let out a breathy moan and squeezed in return, he yanked slightly on his hair moving his head. He let small soft kisses trail down his neck, he let his hand travel back up to his hip. He breathed in deeply, "do you want to stop? I cannot promise this choice will be available later. If you don't want to continue right now I wont be upset but if not then I need to finish myself before I will no longer take no for an answer."

MidKnight
11-14-2014, 04:34 AM
Jevan thought for a moment as he looked into his eyes, wondering what his next motive would be. Instead of words, Jevan simply got on top of Dmitri, and started kissing him, biting on his lower lip as he did so and then started kissing his chin. His hand moved towards his boxers and slid them off slowly and he could feel more of his warmth. Feeling naked under the blanket, Jevan moaned and moved his body around, making everything feel more exotic. Jevan kissed his neck and slowly moved down to his chest.

Risque_Unicorn
11-14-2014, 04:47 AM
Dmitri took this and kissed him hungerly his desire peeking, she grabbed his hips and took the rest off of him and let the warm of skin settle on the pair. His desire warmed him and where ever Jevan touched it sent heat flaring up, He let his hand travel down he needed more.

MidKnight
11-14-2014, 04:57 AM
Jevan kissed his chest a couple of times and returned back to his lips, kissing with aggression and passion. He touched his neck and his other hand touched his thigh, slowly lifting his leg to cover his side. He couldn't help it but moan as he continued this. He was feeling more of the heat, he could feel stiff and hard down below. Then he grabbed Dmitris' hair and pulled it hair and kissed his neck and bit into his skin, though not to hard or rough.

Risque_Unicorn
11-14-2014, 05:24 AM
Dmitri let out a deep throaty moan that ended on a growl as he captured Jevan's desire, he turned and bit into his neck suckling so it left a large hicky. He let his own desire rub against his hand and Jevan's, he panted and kissed down to his collarbone. He squeezed lightly not to hurt but for pleasure he was ready for more but he waited for Jevan to give the first move.

MidKnight
11-14-2014, 05:34 AM
After Jevan has made his own, his moan echoed in the room, though he was trying to be quiet as possible with the love making. He was breathing heavy and hard, in his mind. He felt like he feel in love, but in a bad situation. He never felt like this with anyone before, but making love to another man was another step for him. Jevan knows this was one of his moments where he would just kiss them, and leave them, but he was stuck in the room, and in the house with the man, but in his mind, feeling flowed through his body. He started to care for him.

Jevan was sleeping next to Dmitri, embracing him in his arms, slowly breathing as the blanket they had revealed half of their bodies. He had a smile on his as he slept. He was still covered in sweat, but it left a smell that was dull to his nose. He woke up once, only to find Dmitri sleeping as well. He kissed his forehead and smiled.

Risque_Unicorn
11-14-2014, 07:34 AM
Dmitri cuddled him more as he felt the kiss, he could admit to himself he started to feel something for the man next to him. He breathed in deeply of their scents mixed together and nuzzled Jevan's neck sighing softly. He could already start to see the lights behind his eyes and knew the sun was probably already up but he wanted this moment to last just a little bit longer. That of course ended when he could hear the bookcase rattle, his eyes flew open and he looked down at Jevan. He shook him slightly, "We need to get ready. Wake up and dress or we stand no chance."

MidKnight
11-14-2014, 11:01 PM
Jevan smiled and closed his eyes for a second before getting off of the couch. He took his pants and placed them back on and made sure they were firm and good to go. He tied his shoes back on as well, though he never likes wearing the same clothing over and over. "We need to find a way out." He said as he looked over his shoulder. He still couldn't believe he made love with this man, though he had to admit, he liked it.

Risque_Unicorn
11-15-2014, 12:15 AM
Dmitri went over to the the hidden door and moved the desk and opened the door, he went to the closest he could to the front door and crouched down. "They will think we used the secrete way, but we are going to wait for them to go for it and then go out the main door and head to the kitchen."

The twins eventually bashed their way threw the door and looked around, one pointed out the door and the other nodded. The pair moved over to the door and once they moved past the two Dmitri grabbed Jevan's hand and pulled him slightly as they made it out the door. He grabbed the blueprint from the book and looked down at it making his way to the kitchen.

MidKnight
11-15-2014, 02:41 AM
Jevan hold tight on his hand as he was lead to where they needed to go. The look on the twins face gives him the creeps, they both look young, but nearly hundreds of years old, was more weird. He held onto the poker they found earlier, ready to strike if they ever found them. "Do you think they locked all the doors?" He asked turning his head towards him, whispering quietly.

Risque_Unicorn
11-15-2014, 04:04 AM
Dmitri shrugged, "wouldn't really matter if they did but very small chance they do. You make it less fun for them plus they still live here."

He pulled into the kitchen and paused, there was pickled ears and eyes everywhere. He shuddered but pushed threw and looked for knives. He found a few quickly but shivered when he saw an ax with freshish blood, he grabbed it and shook his head. "I don't think we will find anything we can eat here, we should move on. We can go to bedrooms, din, or we can try the indoor garden."

MidKnight
11-15-2014, 11:56 PM
"I figured there would be nothing to eat in here." He looked as they were in the kitchen, he took a jar filled with eyeballs and examined them. He puts it down quickly and held his mouth, nearly ready to vomit. He held it together as he swallowed what was in his mouth. He looked at Dmitri, "Den? I wouldn't go in there if the kitchen is like this!" He takes a steady breath, "The indoor garden sounds promising."

Risque_Unicorn
11-16-2014, 12:15 AM
Dmitri nodded in agreement and started to walk towards the garden, he looked up every time even the smallest noise was made. They made it to the garden door and he opened the door slowly so it made almost no sound, once in side he looked around. It was almost all dead but a single tree was in the middle of the garden and seemed to be alive as its green branches hit the roof. He went in all the way and let the door close behind Jevan, and started to the tree. As he came closer to the only living thing that he could see he did see more plants. These plants held food, some had snap pea's and others tomato's. He plucked one and looked at it closely, "Think its eatable?"

MidKnight
11-16-2014, 06:41 AM
Jevan closed the door behind quietly as possible, without making any noise to attract them. He looked over his shoulder and saw the tree Dmirtri was looking at. When he got next to Dmitri and looked at the small portion of what was on the plants, he looked closely at the tomato and picked it from the plant. He gives a small sniff, but didn't smell anything foul. He looked at Dmitri and takes a bite out of it. He chews it slowly and then swallows. "Oh god that's good." He said, putting the tomato in front of Dmitri, waiting for him to take a bite.

Risque_Unicorn
11-16-2014, 08:28 AM
Dmitri blushed slightly as he took the tomato from Jevan with his mouth, he smiled after thought. "You are right that is good, lets pick some and get to eating. Wouldn't do to only think abotu food or have our stomach grumbles get us killed."

He quickly plucked all he veggies that looked fully grown and went to the tree wanting to hide so just in case they looked inside they at least wouldn't see them right away. He gave half to Jevan and ate the other half himself, "think after this I may just start a garden with how good this tastes."

MidKnight
11-16-2014, 09:46 AM
Jevan munched on the garden food, he didn't know he was that hungry, not after last nights' little fun. He looked at Dmitri and smiled, "You can always start by planting strawberries." He said after taking a bite out of one of the tomatoes. "They're easy to grow and taste very good when it's ripe." He looked at the tomato. "But this is very good."

Risque_Unicorn
11-16-2014, 09:51 AM
Dmitri chuckled, "I think just about everything would taste good right about now. Though I might start with strawberries and some tomatoes."

He finished the food and looked around making sure it was quiet, he sighed and looked at his hands. "You know we can't stay here forever right? Like they said it is hide and seek we will stay here a few more moments but we must find a way to catch them so we can get the hell out."

MidKnight
11-16-2014, 09:54 AM
"No we can't stay here forever." He said back after finishing eating the tomato. "And you're right, we have to catch them and end this game." He looked at Dmitri, then looked down. "But um...what about after this?" He asked, raising his eyes towards him.

Risque_Unicorn
11-16-2014, 10:11 AM
Dmitri looked at him and knew what he meant, "I don't know. My father gave m the option of finding better before my birthday. Just the news that I'm gay may come as a shock to him, so I might want to tell him that bit of information. Are you ready to marry? The wedding is still going to go on, would you be ready to marry me in 6 months?"

MidKnight
11-16-2014, 10:40 AM
Jevan blushed when he mentioned to him about the marriage, he looked away for a second and stuttered, "B-but, we just met." He thought for a moment, "Six months?" He turned his head towards him, "I..um." He gives a slight gulp. He grew a little more red and started to become shy around him now.

Risque_Unicorn
11-16-2014, 11:11 AM
Dmitri sighed and placed two fingers on his chin and lifted his head up so their eyes met, his eyes flickered to his lips slightly but he met his eyes. "You have three months to decide if you are ready Jevan, I will not push you but I announce who I wed on my birthday. It is your choice if you really want to be with me because once you say yes there is no going back. Take some time to think about it okay?"

He kissed him softly and then let him go, he hoped Jevan would say yes because he was much better a partner then his present wife.

MidKnight
11-16-2014, 11:44 AM
After the kiss he received, Jevan looked back at him and started kissing him back, slightly moaning. He moved closer to his body, yet feeling his warmth again. Placing a hand on his chest, and his shoulder. Jevan smiled and licked his lip as a teasing moment. "Fair enough, but if we get out of this house, you'll get my answer." He smiled as he placed his hand on the side of his face.

Risque_Unicorn
11-16-2014, 11:58 AM
Dmitri smirked, "Looks like we will be getting out alive if I have anything to say about it."

He went into his pocket and pulled out the small bombs, he rolled them in his hand and then snapped, "We could corner them with these or at least move them to a net area or somewhere we could trap them. Now we just need to figure out what to use to use for said trap."

MidKnight
11-16-2014, 12:02 PM
Jevan looked around and tried to look for something they could use, but was not sure what to use. He gives a small sigh and continued to look around. "I'm not sure what to use either." He said as he leans on a big heavy box. He looked at the heavy box and realized what they could use for a trap. He gives a small gasp and looked at Dmitri, "I found it!" He was very excited to find something.

Risque_Unicorn
11-16-2014, 12:17 PM
Dmitri chuckled, "It would seem so, now to set the actual trap."

He pulled on the box and was able to find heavy rope and some metal holders that held dead plants, he swung the rope over the metal hanger and made it where the rope came down and went to the tree. He tied up the heavy box pulling tightly on the string and the box shivered over the door. He placed the bombs on the out skirts of the box so they wouldn't go in any further and went back to the tree. "Now we just wait to see when they come in, here one of your bombs go off, double check real fast and then pull the string."

MidKnight
11-16-2014, 12:33 PM
Jevan gives a nod as he took one of the bombs, along with one of his own goo bombs he still had. He looked over to the trap area, and waited patiently. "I'm still curious how are these guys still alive?" He looked at Dmitri, "If they're over hundreds of years old, and survived on human flesh..." He looked around, "That book did mentioned of a curse right?" He asked.

Risque_Unicorn
11-16-2014, 11:05 PM
Dmitri nodded and thought over about it, "Yeah the father put a curse on the house once he died that his sons couldn't get out and eat and would starve to death in the house. Then people kept going to the house, perhaps as they ate the people visiting the curse is what is keeping them alive. As for how young they look if I remember correctly the mother the mom fed them the maid when they were 15 and the father closed the mansion pretty close after that point so they may only be like 16 or so."

MidKnight
11-17-2014, 12:02 AM
Jevan nodded as he listened to Dmitri talked about the curse and how it began. "So if we can find a way to starve them." He sighs as he waited. "Maybe chaining them down would be a great idea?"

Risque_Unicorn
11-17-2014, 12:23 AM
Dmitri nodded in agreement, "Yes but the question is how do we do this? Also we will have to check up on them to make sure they don't get out. I am almost positive that since we actually opened the gate they could leave it has been over a century and now the curse that keeps them inside is broken."

MidKnight
11-17-2014, 06:40 AM
"My father owns a mulit-billion dollar business, we can use some of my own funds and create some sort of...cage?" He looked at Dmitri, "My parents' don't care what I spend it on and as long I don't go over budget of what I spend, I should be good." He smiled with a wink.

Risque_Unicorn
11-17-2014, 07:04 AM
Dmitri chuckled and nodded, "That should work but we will have to find a way to get them to stay still until that can be brought here. I already check my cell it was worthless."

MidKnight
11-17-2014, 07:15 AM
Jevan gives a shrug on his shoulder, "Figure since we're in a crappy house, and we would get crappy signal." He lets out a soft sigh, "If we can trap them in the box, perhaps we could find some nails, or rope to tie a lid over it and keep it shut until we can come back." He placed his hand on his chin, "It'll be tough, but we got to try."

Risque_Unicorn
11-17-2014, 07:55 AM
Dmitri nodded, "Agree. We have to wait now though, hopefully they will come here soon. I mean it's kind of obvious since we can't eat anything in the kitchen."

He leaned against the tree and looked at the rest of 'garden'. The rest of it was dead and looked as if no one has touched it in a long time. He didn't know how the plants and tree have survived but he wasn't going to complain.

MidKnight
11-17-2014, 08:00 AM
Jevan was feeling restless as they waited. He gives a slight yawn and moved over to Dmitri, placing his head on his thigh as they waited longer. Jevan placed his left ear on his thigh, and he could stare either at Dmitris' foot or the floor. He placed his hand on his knee, giving it a soft rub.

Risque_Unicorn
11-17-2014, 08:12 AM
Dmitri played with his hair as he laid down in his lap, he sighed deeply he wanted this to be over already. The fact they could come in here at anytime put him on edge, having Jevan there made him calmer but he needed to think straight and make sure they caught both twins at once.

MidKnight
11-17-2014, 08:16 AM
Jevan could feel himself getting a little sleepy, he shifted his body and faced towards the ceiling and looked at Dmitri. He moved his hand over his hair, showing his forehead and keeps his hair back, feeling more relaxed.

Risque_Unicorn
11-17-2014, 08:33 AM
He smiled at him and gave him a small kiss on his forehead, "Go to sleep; no reason for both of us to be bored out of our minds."

He focused on the dead garden and kept his ears open almost hoping they would make sound soon. He was already bored and all he could think about was the man sleeping in his lap.

MidKnight
11-17-2014, 08:40 AM
Jevan gives a nod and smiles. He closed his eyes and turned his head, facing towards his belly area. He moved his body, shifting into a better position to feel more comfortable. He had a smile on his face as he started to sleep.

Risque_Unicorn
11-17-2014, 09:03 AM
Dmitri sighed and watched him sleep, he played with his hair a little and kissed his forehead. He could already feel himself falling in love with the man in his lap. He didn't want to say anything one because he didn't think Jevan will already feel the same as him and two he didn't want to curse it if he did. He shook his head to hopefully clear his thoughts but it didn't help.

MidKnight
11-17-2014, 09:29 AM
Jevan moved a couple of times, getting into a more comfortable position and kept his eyes closed. He could feel his hair being stroked, and he still had a smile on his face. He opened his eyes and looked at him. "Are they here yet?" He asked quietly, whispering it as they were being sneaky. He gets up slowly and looked at him, he poked his cheek and smiled. "They better, I'm getting bored just waiting."

Risque_Unicorn
11-17-2014, 09:52 AM
Dmitri shrugged, "Might be a while. Wanna do 50 questions? Could spend time getting to know each other more, might help you decide if I'm worth your time?"

MidKnight
11-17-2014, 09:58 AM
Jevan sits up and places himself next to Dmitri, "Sounds like fun." He said with a smile and stared at him, "You first since you thought it up.'

Risque_Unicorn
11-17-2014, 10:01 AM
Dmitri nodded and leaned towards him, "You said when we first went inside and the twins showed up that you usually take guys to privet place's to make out. Does that mean you wanted to kiss me?"

MidKnight
11-17-2014, 10:54 AM
Jevan blushed a little, "Y..yes." He answered feeling a bit bashful, "Usually I would dare guys to do something and if they're interested, I would kiss them." Then he looked at Dmitri, "And then they would forget about me." He smiled weakly, "Am I....the first boy you um...ever?" He asked.

Risque_Unicorn
11-17-2014, 11:18 AM
Dmitri nodded, "Yes. I have kissed one other guy but that's it nothing like we have done."

Dmitri hid his slight blush and cleared his throat, "Your turn Jevan."

MidKnight
11-20-2014, 07:01 AM
Jevan thought for a second before he could ask out of the blue. He looked at Dmitri close and leans forward to him. "Was...last night your first night with..another?" He asked as his cheeks turned red. "Like...sex?" He asked feeling more blushed. He tried to hide his embarrassment, but he could not.

Risque_Unicorn
11-20-2014, 07:43 AM
Dmitri returned the blush, he let a hand cup his face and looked him in the eyes. He gulped slightly a bit nervous, "No you were my first and you?"

His mind filled with the memory of him, his lips parted slightly as his body reacted to his memory. He shivered and his eyes flicked to Jevan's lips. He licked his own lips, he could only think of his yummy lips and even tastier body. He blushed more as he thought this but he couldn't help himself.

MidKnight
11-20-2014, 07:57 AM
Jevan blushed and hid his face too, he gives a slight nod. "You were my first too." He said, turning his attention towards him, giving him a slight smile. "Though I have to say...it was good." He winked at him and gives a bigger smile.

The night came back to him as though he could remember it, just a few moments ago. Both of their bodies were at the warmth and filled with sweat. He loved the rushing moment as it coursed through his veins.

He looked at Dmitri, and he could feel his own body starting to warm up, Jevan simply took his jacket off and untied his top buttons. "It's getting a little hot." He said while his shirt up and down to relieve the heat.

Risque_Unicorn
11-20-2014, 08:49 AM
Dmitri watched him with almost predator eyes as he fanned himself with his shirt, "Its not that hot in here. What made you feel like your on fire?"

His brain was starting to go foggy again with lustful thoughts, he tried to shake it as the need to pay attention for when the twins came in nagged at him. He was but a simple teenager though and his loins were directing him elsewhere.

MidKnight
11-20-2014, 08:59 AM
Jevan continued to fan himself with his shirt, trying to cool himself. "It's not hot in here?" He asked Dmitri as he looked around, "It feels like it is." He says, as a sweat came to his brown, feeling more blushed and embarrassed. He looked at Dmitri who watched him as he pulled his shirt up and down. "We..." He gives a slight gulp, "...we gotta keep a watchful eye." He said, not taking his eyes off of Dmitri.

Risque_Unicorn
11-20-2014, 09:05 AM
Dmitri chuckled throatily, "I am."

He blushed, Can't believe I just said that! He was never this bold but something about Jevan made him more possessive, aroused, and protective.

MidKnight
11-20-2014, 09:12 AM
Jevan turned his head away, hiding his blushed look and his curious eyes and his smile. He could feel his heart beat faster, and he continued to pull his shirt up and down. Trying to keep himself cool. He could feel of what Dmitri wants, he knows the feeling himself as he slightly turned his head, he wanted to say, 'Come to me.' But he could not, he could only think it. Instead, he leans to his side, his hand touching Dmitri's and lets out a slight smile.

Risque_Unicorn
11-20-2014, 09:43 AM
Dmitri leaned into his hand and kissed his palm, "We should wait until nighttime to do what we want until then we will sit here and wait."

He sighed, wait and picture you naked and all of the dirty, dirty things Dmitri would just love to do with him.

- - - Updated - - -

Dmitri leaned into his hand and kissed his palm, "We should wait until nighttime to do what we want until then we will sit here and wait."

He sighed, wait and picture you naked and all of the dirty, dirty things Dmitri would just love to do with him.

MidKnight
11-20-2014, 09:48 AM
Jevan gives a nod in agreement with Dmitri, but did not stop him to lean over to kiss him on the lips. He could feel his tongue escaping through to touch Dmitris' tongue. He gives a soft moan and then pulls himself away. "Tonight then." He said with red cheeks, and smiled.

Jevan leans back on the tree with his hands behind his head. He looked through one of the windows and he could still see the light shining through. "I wonder where they are?" He asked, looking over to Dmitri, 'And I wonder what you got planned tonight.' He thought to himself.

Risque_Unicorn
11-20-2014, 10:41 AM
Dmitri wanted to grab him and damn the twins and he was about to push him against the tree when he thought he heard movement. He looked back at the door, the handle was moving. He got up and flattened against the tree ready to pull on the rope hard to capture the twins. The door slowly swung open which made his heart beat fast, he gulped quietly.

One of the twins peeked their head in and looked over at the tree, he then looked at the plants they had eaten from. His head popped back out and then they both were at the door looked in, Dmitri prayed they didn't look up to see the trap. One pushed the other one forward, he looked around again and waved the other forward. They stepped slowly and cautiously, the started to move past the bombs and they went off loudly. They were covered in orange paint immediately, Dmitri pulled hard on the rope and the box came crashing down.

Dmitri waited to see if by any weird chance they were strong enough to pick up the box but it didn't look like it. He moved toward them slowly just in case, the box moved a little which caused him to pause but it never got up. He waved Jevan over, "I want you to go look for something really heavy, as heavy as you can find it. Then we will put it on top the box so we know for sure they cannot get out until we get back with help."

MidKnight
11-20-2014, 10:45 AM
Jevan looked around with quick hesitant and couldn't find anything heavy. He looked around again to make sure, but he did found something that could be useful. He found quite a box filled with jars of more eyes and body parts. He hurried back over to place the heavy box on top of the box and placed it in the middle. "This is all I could find!" He said to Dmitri as he sat on top of the box. "You are more stronger than I am, I think there is another box, but bigger." He looked at the box he was on, "I'll stay on this and keep them down."

Risque_Unicorn
11-20-2014, 10:51 AM
Dmitri nodded and found the box easily enough, he grunted trying to pick it up. He half dragged half carried it to the much bigger box, "Help me put this on there."

Once he did so he grabbed his hand and without thinking what so ever he pushed him on the box and kissed him deeply, "You are mine when we get out of here and start that metal box of yours."

MidKnight
11-20-2014, 01:35 PM
Jevan blushed red as he was pushed on the box and was kissed by Dmitri, feeling his tender lips on his. He moaned a little as he did so. He looked at him when he said.

"You are mine when we get out of here and start that metal box of yours."

He smiled as he stared at him. "I told you, you'll get an answer once we're out of this building." He smiled. He couldn't help it, but smile at him all the time. For once in his life, he felt happy.

Risque_Unicorn
11-20-2014, 11:42 PM
Dmitri smiled and went to the front door which now opened easily as though it was never locked and a breeze could open it. He walked outside and breathed deeply, the fresh air was amazing. He looked back at the house and then at Jevan, he almost dipped him and kissed him sweetly. He chuckled and looked down at him, "Lets get outta here."

MidKnight
11-21-2014, 06:12 AM
Jevan touched his lips and smiled, "Of course." He said following Dmitri out of the house. He started to think about what he said earlier, getting to know him more if he married the man he started to like, but it would not be a bad idea to do so. He gives himself a small massage on the shoulder as he stared at the man, whom he survived the night with, and was his first love. "My answer?" He said as he stood in front of him. "...is yes." He smiled again with a gentle look on his face.

Risque_Unicorn
11-21-2014, 10:17 AM
Dmitri smiled and kissed him again as he was happy the answer was yes, he grabbed his hands and ran for the gate. The gate opened wide and they stepped outside to see police car's and school staff, a police officer looked up at them with shock on his face. "They are here!"

The principle ran over to them, the boys were slightly dirty with bags under there eyes. They looked warn out and their clothes ripped, "What happened?" she asked.

Dmitri stepped forward, "We went in there after detention. We never saw you and we made a dare to go in there. We got stuck and lost, it took us all day just to find our way out."

The principle nodded, "You had us all worried! At least you are found and unharmed, this gate will be sealed again."

Dmitri paused, "Wait. We need to go back in there one more time before you close it, there are things in their that the police should see but after we go in there one last time."

The principle looked confused but nodded anyway, "Come on boys I'm sure your parents will be thrilled to see you now."

MidKnight
11-22-2014, 06:37 AM
Jevan touched his elbow and looked away when the principle mentioned their parents' were worried. He gives a faint smile, "I'm sure my father and mother are worried." He said with not excitement. "They're too busy to bother themselves for the like of me." He turned his body away, facing towards the bright sun. He leaned his head to the side, "Only time if they're bothered is something more important like stocks went down." He gives a heavy sigh, and turned around again, facing Dmitri. "So we lock this place up...together then?" He smiled.

Risque_Unicorn
11-22-2014, 10:21 AM
Dmitri smirked and nodded, "Yeah. Do you think they will get out of the box? I mean we could hardly move it together and they can only get more frail."

MidKnight
11-22-2014, 10:25 AM
"They're cannibals, I doubt they have the strength to move the boxes." He smirked, "Besides I noticed their hands were shaking, meaning they never have eaten anything proper." He smiled and walked up to Dmitri and poked his chest. "Guess we have some explaining to our parents, huh?" He looked into his eyes. Jevans' eyes shined as the sun brightened the side of his face. He could feel the warmth as a good sign of getting out of the house.

Risque_Unicorn
11-22-2014, 12:09 PM
Dmitri nodded and grabbed his hand, he could already hear his fathers car. It pulled up and his father got out, he looked over at him with a mixture of annoyance but relief. He shook his head, "Do you have any idea how worried you made your mother? I should ground you until your wedding!"

Dmitri nodded and squired his shoulders, "Father you and I have much to talk about. Please let us go somewhere more privet."

The man looked confused but looked past Dmitri to see another boy behind him and his eyes fallowed to their gripped hands. He sighed and lowered his head, "I already know your gay if that's what you want to talk about. I had hoped with a pretty girl it would change it but clearly it has not. Who is the boy?"

Dmitri smirked and puffed up, "Jevan father. His father owns many stocks and could help our family, I-I think I love him father."

His father raised an eyebrow, "After only one weekend?"

Dmitri nodded, "A weekend no one would ever begin to understand. If you wish me to pretend for Annabelle until my birthday I will but know I chose Jevan and he chooses me."

His father nodded and sighed again, "Very well. I will speak to his father and as long as you can still produce a child in some way I accept the boy. Now you two must part as your mother is waiting at home."

Dmitri nodded and turned back to Jevan, he smiled and cupped his face. "I will see you tomorrow okay?" He gave him a small kiss on the lips daring anyone to say anything before getting into his fathers car.

MidKnight
11-22-2014, 01:48 PM
Jevan smiled as he held his face as well kissing him on the lips, leaving him with a smile on his face. After watching Dmitri leaving with his father, he looked around to see if his own had arrived, alas, no one has shown up. Except for the driver who brought him in. He waved at the driver who opened the door for him, "Sir, your father is on the phone." He said representing the phone to him.

"Hello?" He answered a little weakly. "Son, what the hell is going on? I get calls from your school saying you disappeared or something." His father stated clearly over the phone. "I'm fine dad, if that's what you're wondering."

Then he hears a heavy sigh, "Look son, I know I'm not there, but we have bills to pay and stock to upkeep." Jevan nodded as he listened to him brag. "Dad...I'm going to get married...to another...boy." He could hear his father breathing for a while. "I figured something was wrong with you." Then he hears a laugh. "Married huh? To whom?" He asked.

He gives a small gulp, "His name is Dmitri."

Risque_Unicorn
11-24-2014, 10:10 PM
Moving over to part II WOOT WOOT!!

http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=67684&p=2307756#post2307756