PDA

View Full Version : Fate (R)

Death101
11-11-2014, 11:09 PM
(R - Sexual Content, Violence, Drinking, Drugs, Swearing ,Cult Themes, Religion, Crude Humor, Controversial Subject Matter, Blood & Gore)

"Henry, where are they. They should be back by now." I look over to Louise whom sits across from me on a chair. We had been waiting for the other two of our group in our little den that we'd been using for a safe house these past few weeks. We both knew very well that if we didn't move soon things were only going to get worse outside. The raining is pouring down and thunder as well as lighting flashes outside. I know we have to wait for them to get back though. So all we can do is wait.

V
11-12-2014, 12:07 PM
Another attempt on his life, earlier in the evening. Apparently the Emperor's word was not enough for the petty lords seeking his demise. Casper was in a bit of a foul mood. Made all the worse by the rain and thunder - hells, he could barely see two steps in front of him.

Luckily he knew they way to their abode from memory. Did not help the miserable trudge however.

Accompanying him was his squire, also soaked and looking rather depressed. She'd accidentally left his shield behind when they escaped, Casper had growled at her for it.

Suddenly she noticed Casper draw his sword and push open a door. He tensed for a moment before relaxing. She heard him say, "you're still here." Over the knights shoulder she spied their companions awaiting.

After she closed the door once more she heard Casper comment, "are you both ready, I fear the rain won't fade for some time."

All Olivia did was nod.

Death101
11-12-2014, 07:14 PM
"Here, catch. We should move quickly and take care of the demon that's causing this before we move on." I stand toss Louise a cloak as we'll and pull on my trench coat as I make sure all six chambers are loaded. "Let's move." I pop my collar up use as a wind breaker.

V
11-14-2014, 01:27 PM
Casper seemed to comment under his breath about the situation, but Olivia couldn't catch them. She felt she understood his meaning, he wanted to get going and get their job done. More loudly the knight said to the demon, "lead on then."

Olivia knew what that meant. Back out into the rain once more, even though they couldn't get any more wet. She was last of the group to leave their hidden dwelling.

Death101
11-14-2014, 03:00 PM
We start towards the forest in silence. It would not doubt be a hell of a fight. This demon was stronger then most that went rouge. I wasn't sure why so many were breaking free. Nor was my father. Even so we just sent them back one by one.

V
11-15-2014, 02:01 PM
"What's the plan?" Asked Casper, he didn't fear anything hearing him talk with the rain as heavy as it was. He'd already drawn his sword and motioned for Olivia to do the same.

He was rather wary about his two new companions, he did not know them well and wasn't sure if he trusted Henry. He knew a lot about these demons.

Death101
11-15-2014, 03:55 PM
"We send them back to Re'kraoth." In truth I wasn't honest when I'd introduced myself. I lied and said I was just a wandering 'Sword' for hire and that my magnum was a piece of magic given to me by my father. That was about the only piece of it that was even half true.

V
11-21-2014, 01:40 PM
There was silence for a little while before Casper growled, "good enough for me."

They walked along for some time, with the heavy armoured Casper in the lead, his squire somewhere in the middle. Through the thick rain Olivia could barely see where they were going but Casper and Henry seemed to have some route mapped out. Or worked some sort of magic.

A short while later Casper slowed down and motioned for them all to stop. Olivia found her palms sweaty, this was it, they were about to fight a demon.

Death101
11-21-2014, 10:18 PM
Soon enough we enter a small clearing and I pull out my gun. I can sense it's close. "Casper, you feel that?" I look around the clearing I can tell it's watching us waiting but I'm not sure from where. It was going to make a move on us soon though. I do one work look around and then a bunch of about a foot tall red goat like things rush out of the shrub at us. "Think fast." I say whirling and firing and hitting two of the little bastards. Louise lashes out and his another but a lot of them are here.

V
11-23-2014, 10:57 AM
Casper didn't respond, just pushing forward. He could feel it, his sense were alert. He was ready moments before the goats began charging at him. He saw several fall down before they reached him but they were of no concern.

The firing of Henry's gun startles Olivia, but she keeps her eyes on the strange goat things rushing them.

Any slack on her part is immediately dispelled by the knight. His sword worked through the demon flesh, chopping the rampaging demons.

Death101
11-23-2014, 05:13 PM
The rain pours down as we fight more and more come out of the bushes and when we finally finish them all off I look up and see the main demon. A creature that is about 9 ft tall, it has goat legs, a dragon body, hawk wings and a snakes head. "Well shit." Is all that is able to leave my mouth before flames shoot out. I tackle Louise and we hit cover and the other two mange to duck down as well.

V
11-29-2014, 01:36 AM
It was obvious that they both weren't going to reach cover from the flames in time - at least to Casper. He gripped his squire and hurled her behind a tree. The flames reached him quick, as he tried to duck away, it only briefly skimmed his body but it still hurt like heck.

The flames dispersed quick, and Casper turned around with a grunt. He lifted his sword - wishing for his shield at this point - and went to go meet the tall demon. The terrible mish-mash of beasts watched him closing in with the snake eyes...

Death101
11-29-2014, 01:45 AM
I nod to Louise and we begin to work and opening a portal to send the thing back. We knew that Casper would have a bit of a tough time fighting it off but I'd join him once Louise was in the last stages of opening that portal up. I do keep an eye on the fight all the same.

V
11-30-2014, 09:20 AM
Casper fought the demon, watching is closely for any movements. The whole body of the beast was a deadly weapon, and he received a hoof harshly to his chest. In pain, he concentrated on it, watching closer, dodging the quick attacks. He could not get close enough to attack on his own, but he continued to hold the attention away from the others.

Olivia waited, hidden behind a tree. She wasn't ready to face such a creature, it was too destructive for her. She didn't have the experience of the others.

Death101
11-30-2014, 05:01 PM
"Henry, I can handle it from here go help." I nod at her and then turn and rush into fight the demon before us. I am fairly well aware of how it works. However that don't mean that I am able to detect everything it will do. I get a slash of a claw that almost sends me flying but I grab onto a finger and give a powerful twist with my body and it tosses me into the sky as it howls. "Casper! Focus on it's legs!" I yell as I begin to fall downwards. I let out shots at it's face and it goes to cover it's head with it's arms.

V
12-01-2014, 06:17 AM
With the annoying Snake head distracted, Casper manages to close in with more ease. He held his long sword in both hands and hacked into the nearest - he received another harsh kick in return. It sent him down to his knees for a moment with a heavy cry.

But he'd damaged the demon, he could hear its crying. He began to rise up again, watching the limbs and coming in for another attack. Olivia overcame her terror, sensing an opportunity to help. She rushed in and gave the demon a deadly slash.

But her sword hit the armoured dragon scales and deflected off. In return the creatures tail sent her flying back into the trees.

Casper then hacked into the leg again, chopping it off just above the knee.

Death101
12-01-2014, 02:47 PM
Now I let bullets fly and riddle it's back. Louise opens the portal and the giant falls toward though the portal. As the portal closes and I quickly look around. "Everyone still alive?" I ask as I slid my gun back into it's holster.

V
12-02-2014, 01:14 PM
"Mostly together," Casper responds, catching his breath and feeling the bruises. Likely he had a broken bone or two but he was not inclined to search his body further. None the less he limped over to where his squire had been flung. She lay groaning with several visible cuts drawing blood. "Silly squire, should have stayed out of it."

She winced under his regard and climbed to her knees and then up onto unsteady feet. Once he was sure she was alright - at least for the most part - he turned back to Henry. "We're bruised but good."

Death101
12-02-2014, 08:25 PM
I nod slowly and then look around. "Okay, let's get moving then, there is no point in standing around when there are more demons to be sent back to hell." I say slowly and start to move towards the edge of the small circle we currently are standing in.

V
12-03-2014, 10:06 AM
He was sure that would be the first of many demons they would face in the coming months, hopefully he would hone his abilities to the harshness of such adversaries. Casper had to remember they were not human, could not fight them like he would another knight.

Olivia fell in behind the group, walking down the path to where ever they were going next. She looked up, noticing it wasn't raining quite as heavy now.

Death101
12-03-2014, 10:59 PM
As we walk along I let myself relax a bit. The next fight was quiet a bit away. Soon enough though we have our mounts and we're out on the road already far from both town behind us and that ahead of us. "So, I never really asked but Casper how long you been working with her?" I flick my thumb to his Squire. We ride along and the rain continues to let up.

V
12-04-2014, 10:40 AM
Henry indicated to Olivia riding a few paces in front of them both. "Just over two years now," Casper replied quietly. They were far enough behind that she likely couldn't hear them talking. "How about you and Louise?"

Now with the rain easing up, Casper was hopeful of a pleasant few days of travel. Once his clothing dried.

Death101
12-04-2014, 12:10 PM
"Just recently, she is the only other person I've met that can help open up a gate to the underworld." Louise grins as I speak. "While we only just met it feels as if we known one another for years." There was some truth to that, but that was something for later. I look ahead and we ride in silence for a while until we reach the next town. I know a demon in this town. So I lead the way towards his home. He'd let us stay for a bit and fill me in on things.

V
12-05-2014, 08:06 AM
They came to a stop outside a home, it was getting probably too late to get a room at the tavern. Casper wasn't too sure he liked the look of the place Henry had lead them too. "Do you know the owner of this place?" He asked dismounting from his horse.

Death101
12-06-2014, 05:14 PM
"Indeed, she's an old friend of mine and a powerful demon." I sense them tense and laugh good heartedly. "Relax, she's one of the demons here to keep the world in balance." I grin as I tap on the door and it's open almost as if on cue. "Henry!" She beams at me and hugs me. "Ya lazy bastard, where ya been all this time?" She ask me and I laugh. "Busy my dear sweet Rosa." I grin as she seems my company. "They are on our side." She nods and them offers her hand. "Names Rosa, I'm Henry's girlfriend." I don't say anything in response to that.

V
12-07-2014, 12:16 PM
Olivia seemed to be ignoring the tension in the air, she'd slid off her horse and then taking the reins of Casper's big mount. She led them away from the group quietly to tie them up in a small stable. She watched them as she brushed the horses down.

Meanwhile Casper was feeling a touch more on edge. He had known Henry was of some sort of magic origin but now he was suspecting more. This Rosa had called herself his girlfriend, and she was a demon. He kept quiet with only saying, "greetings."

Death101
12-07-2014, 03:00 PM
"Boss you didn't tell them about who your old man is?" She tilts her head to the side. "No, but I guess I need to now. Come inside and I'll shed light on it everyone." I walk inside followed by Rosa, Louise and reluctantly Casper as well as his squire.

V
12-08-2014, 12:50 PM
Casper wasn't liking the sound of this, warily he followed them inside and took a seat. He didn't like the sound of this, whatever this big secret was. Olivia took a seat beside him calmly, showing no sign of the knights troubled air.

"Go on," prompted Casper.

Death101
12-08-2014, 07:10 PM
I sigh then let my true form spring forth but control my size as my clothes are torn asunder by my beastly form. Louise drops her wipe in shock. "I am Mythos Son Of Daro Keeper Of Araoth's gate." I let my feels entrap Casper and his squire. "Don't struggle. I came her to stop a plot by the eldest god to wipe all out." I drop them again and watch them feelers withering waiting for them to react. (True Form Is In OOC)

V
12-09-2014, 12:11 PM
Something else beside the demon's feelers touched Casper, though he couldn't name its location. It was a calming sensation, he was sure without it he would have tried striking down Henry.

"I suppose the Emperors fear makes more sense now," he said out loud, more to himself then the others. Perhaps Henry had shown himself then as well.

"Tell me what all that means?" Casper asked, meaning the title and other matters.

When it was clear that Casper wasn't going to act crazily, Olivia removed her hand from his leg. She them deferred to his questioning and gave little reaction of her own. Seemed she was more aware of what was going on then what she let on.

Death101
12-09-2014, 10:45 PM
I sigh and draw on my powers to make a image apper over the table. "Try and grasp this if you can. Our world isn't the only one, more so our realm of life as a whole every realm in our dimension runs on the same laws. There are many others besides ours where many diffrent worlds existence. The eldest god in our realm is the grand creator of everything. He is trying to slow and break the walls that hold each of the different existences to the same laws and bring peace. Our world can never be at peace because if that happens humans shall progress and wipe out all the other races. Orcs, Elves, Dwarves. I've been to a planet on another world called Earth, I've see many things." At this point I let my memories of the Holocoast on earth float forth. Horrible things float forth, the camps, Iwo Jima, D-Day. "These are humans as well. I saw them do horrible things to one another. Now, understand that all the other extesinces are in synch now, this has been coming for a long time. But two can't be joined. Ours and Earth's. Earth can't join because it's in another state of world war. It's about to hit a reset button there. Ours is drawing closer to joining though. If that happens everything will end. I am trying to prevent that and watch mortals grow ready to move forth. You understand so far?" I ask and stare at them all. This no doubt was blowing their minds. It had when I first travled to another existences. I'd acutally unlocked my true form while on earth and I meat a powerful god that looked rather similar to this.

V
12-11-2014, 12:08 PM
Casper blinked after the images had gone, trying to take in what had been brought before him. The atrocities, the horror, the images burnt in his mind. Perhaps if hadn't been a soldier once, when he'd been apart of such atrocities it may have broken him down more. But he held on and listened to the demon's words. At some point, he glanced to Olivia, who appeared as calm as ever, just listening. But he didn't focus on that.

It was hard to come to a terms with what was being said, other worlds? He knew well of hellish dimensions, but this was otherwise. To offer himself some sanity, and to ground himself to this reality, he offered, "and this is why we must hunt these demons?"

Death101
12-11-2014, 02:36 PM
"Yes they are trying to speed up this process. They have been running rampet for while and need to be dealt with to draw out the elder. Then all the other deities shall be able to converge on him. But before we move on, is there anything else you want to ask?" I look upon them and wait.

V
12-13-2014, 01:12 PM
That grounded the soldier down a little, that he could understand. Demons performing their darkness to achieve the end of the world - it was sort of like the old childhood stories he'd heard.

He didn't really want any more information, he could understand this. "No, I understand the task." That was the soldier speaking, even though it was extremely difficult he would push on and achieve a result.

Olivia piped up, "how many demons are there planning this?"

Death101
12-13-2014, 03:43 PM
"As of now there are three, four if you count the one we need to rescue." I say slowly and stand up. "But the one we need to rescue knows where the others are and is across the Dubo Sea in the Kajrian Empire." The Kajrian Empire was a force to be trifled with indeed. Their empress was ruthless to outsiders. Sneaking onto their land would be risky indeed. "But, getting across the sea will be the easy part. We should make tracks fast though." I say and Rosa nods at me. "Yes, the villagers were planing to burn down my cottage anyway so we should go now they should be here in about fifteen minutes." I nod and we all head out mount up then start off down the road going towards the outskirts of town. I knew she'd have gotten into some form of trouble. Even so, I also knew that it was a matter of time before the Knights Of The Church Of Freedom would be on our ass. I was trying to be out of the country before that happened.

V
12-18-2014, 11:48 AM
Casper was becoming a little frustrated now, Henry was giving some vague answers. But more importantly, they were suddenly having to leave. Still, he followed the demon out the door into the street - he'd do what the Emperor had commanded of him.

So they had three, or four, demons to hunt down and kill. He suspected they would be more terrible foes then the one they had fought before coming to the town.

In the distance he could he a crowd of some sorts, "let's get out of here."

Death101
12-18-2014, 02:36 PM
"Yes a friend of mines is going to give us a lift on his ship to Karjira. So we can head towards the port that's an hour away." I speak easily knowing it'd be the first time in a while I've seen the man whom offered his help.

V
12-19-2014, 02:15 PM
"What's this friend of yours do? Just a ferryman or something more?" Casper prodded as the rode. He'd been surprised once already by Henry's friends, he just wanted to make sure he knew what they were getting into.

Death101
12-19-2014, 02:45 PM
"Put it simply the man is dead. Not only thought but he's from outside our existences or we'll yours. His names Edward Thatch. He was in his world at one point the most feared pirate on the planet. Now he's a dear friend and one of my champions." I speak and try to think of how to explain it better.

V
12-19-2014, 02:50 PM
Casper blinked. He wasn't sure how to take those words from Henry. This man was dead? How was that meant to be if they were going to meet him now? Casper had met some undead before but this seemed to be something else altogether.

He kept his mouth shut after that, waiting to see this dead Thatch before doing anything else.

Death101
12-20-2014, 09:45 PM
Soon enough I see my old friend Blackbeard's ship and once we come onto it I hear a deep laugh. "Haha! If it an't Henry." He slowly comes down the steps of the ship. "Hey Thatch, How ya been?" He lets out a grin as he finishes ligthing his beard's ends on fire. "Good old Satan let me off the leash quiet a bit due to World War 3 going on." I nod at his words. "Good, are you ready to sail." He nods to me. "Aye' can we set off now?" I nod and he goes to do so. "Alright all of you follow me. I'm going to show you to where we'll be sleeping." It was roughly a two day sail to the port we where heading. I start for the stairs to go below deck.

V
12-22-2014, 02:09 PM
It had been a long time since Casper been on a ship, he muttered something about hating it and went to find a cabin below.

That left Olivia up on deck with the other ladies, unsure about herself. She was not feeling right, the rocking of the boat, the swaying underneath her. Feeling horrible she hung on to the railing. She groaned a little, making more noise then she'd been doing for hours.

Death101
12-26-2014, 05:16 AM
I walk up behind Oliva and pat her back gently and kindly. "Not a lass of the seas eh?" I ask and hand her a cup of brownish-green colored liquid and smile kindly. "Drink this. Might be a bit nasty gonin' down but it'll settle ye nerves good and proper." I say and saunter off. I was heading to take the wheel of the ship.

V
12-26-2014, 11:52 AM
Olivia huddled to herself, holding the drink in her hands as she felt queasy. Should she trust the brew of this demon lord? Perhaps he'd sensed her.... otherworldly aura when she calmed Casper. Maybe he wanted to poison her.

After her stomach churned terribly, she gave in. 'Couldn't be any worse then my ....' Another wave took her.

Once under control, she mustered herself up. It was foul.

She gasped and rolled on the decking. "Dying," she croaked, still tasting the awful brew.

Death101
12-27-2014, 12:14 AM
I smile slowly as I head for the wheel. "I wasn't sure how bitter it was I did warn you though." I say as I take the helm. I wanted to steer the Anne for a little while during our trip. It was rare now I got to since Thatch was in hell most of the time. He had taken on the role of carrying lost souls from the sea that needed to go to hell. It was a good way for him to get out of being locked away in hell for every so I didn't mind that it took something like this to bring him outta hell.

V
12-27-2014, 01:17 PM
*below deck*

Casper stood at the entrance to Louise and knocked on the hard wood. Though he didn't like the swaying of the boat, he was getting used to it already. Granted if they had to fight some horror he might be next to useless. But he'd face that later if it occurred. He wanted to check with the Amazon, she looked as surprised as he was about Henry's revelations. Maybe they could ease each other.

*above*

"Yeah, thanks Henry," Olivia muttered, she finally had the strength to rise again. Sure enough, her body was settled. She grumbled a little about how she was acting very unlike a soldier should. She walked over to Henry, the demon. She watched him steer them to... wherever they were going.

"So, you seem awfully close to Rosa," she prodded in a teasing way.

Death101
12-27-2014, 05:33 PM
Louise

"What's up?" She looks over at the knight. She had just been making sure all of her gear was in order and ready for a fight should it come to that. She was indeed shocked Henry was the son of the demon king but in a way she felt safer knowing that. She couldn't explain it but it's as if she knew all along.

Henry

"She's a childhood friend. She's also the girl I gave my first to." I see her face shift to one of curiosity. "All beings remember their first time. Even Demons and Devils. It's a fairly big deal. Even when it happen roughly twenty thousand years ago." In truth it might have been even further back then that. I couldn't recall for sure.

V
12-29-2014, 02:32 PM
*Casper*

He leant in against the door frame. He asked, "So what do you think about all of Henry's reveals back there. You have known him longer then I have.'

*Olivia*

"Ah," his words were enough to confirm what she'd suspected. It wasn't that she was interested, she was curious. Casper didn't seem to show that side of himself very often, or was perhaps more subtle then most knew. Despite Henry's sea-sickness cure, she wasn't enjoying her stomach that much, "Well, I'm going below deck now."

Death101
12-29-2014, 04:50 PM
"Aye, tell Casper to come see me when he can." I say and focus on the steering. It was a nice day. Good wind and a calm sea. It was prefect for sailing.

Below Deck

"In totally honest, it's good he shared it with us. I can understand why he waited. He wanted to make sure we wouldn't freak out." Louise thinks a bit then nods. "It was shocking but if it's something this big I think even a devil would screw around. I think if anything it shows we should trust and put a little more faith in him." Louise speaks calmly. It was how she felt simple as that.

V
01-03-2015, 07:39 AM
"I had though of it like that." Replied Casper. Her words gave him new things to think about, and what she said made a lot of sense to him. When he'd been a soldier there were times when wizards or someone would get involved, when at first it didn't make sense. In thought he turned from the room to see Olivia coming below deck.

"Feeling any better?" He asked his squire gruffly.

"Everything is fine." She did look a lot better to his sight. Pushing her was past him she was making her way to her bunk for a rest. As she past by him she said to Casper, "Henry wasn't to see you soon."

The knight nodded, and said to Louise, "well, talk later." He made his way up top.

Death101
01-03-2015, 04:30 PM
I see him coming which is good. I needed him up here. "Casper, we'll be there soon. I need you to be ready we're going to do a bit of sneaking about. In truth this land isn't fond of foreigners." I say as we glide along. We were heading towards a pirate bay. There we'd meet up with another friend of mine. A former Bushranger. He was like Thatch, wrongly sent to the underworld for standing up what he believed in. I knew a lot of people that had found Lucifer's Loophople. The theory of it you appeal to the Devil's former spot as an archangel he'll let you roam free over hell as a guard short of.

V
01-04-2015, 11:20 AM
Casper stood beside the helm looking over the sea. Henry's use of the word 'sneak' was a touch troubling, that was not his strong suit at all. So he asked, "what sort of foreigners don't they like?"

Death101
01-04-2015, 04:35 PM
"Any. Cept those of my kind. They are a Devil Nation. Worshiping my kind is there central religon." Was one of the few countries that did. "But, I don't want to see her again not yet." I speak as we drift along the coast line was coming into view off in the distance. I could smell that sea salt in the air mixing with the sand.

V
01-05-2015, 09:50 AM
Perhaps the people here are some he fought back in the war, it was a confusing time for the Empire. Few knew where their enemies had been from, few knew even how close it all came to crumbling. It was strange to think that most of it began from a simple conflict between neighbouring lands. Though most likely there had always been under currents that Casper was not aware of, the tide was always turning to the ways of war.

"And who is she?" Casper asked keeping it short and to the point.

Death101
01-05-2015, 09:02 PM
"Their princess." I say slowly, last time I'd been a bit drunk that's all that really needed to be said. I think she might have even had a child. If I was found it'd be a little bit of a problem. I wasn't sure about the child but even so I didn't want to find out.

V
01-06-2015, 09:03 AM
"Right." Casper replied formally. From Henry's edged words he understood there was plenty of history here, didn't seem like the sort of thing Casper was really all too interested in learning. It seemed the demon had friends from all over the realm, old history here and there.

Casper watched the shoreline as they were drifting closer. "I'll tell the others we might need to prepare for a fight."

Death101
01-06-2015, 11:19 PM
"Okay." I say slowly and we were drawing closer and closer to the port. I give Thatch the wheel and he nods to me. I start slowly to gather myself to let my form slip back to my human one.

V
01-08-2015, 09:50 AM
Casper headed below deck, he knocked on the doors to the other group members, letting them know they were about to dock. Then he woke Olivia who'd taken to sleeping through the journey. He explained the situation as he inspected his weapons.

"So what is the plan?" She asked him.

"Get through the place as quick as possible," he replied, "since they worship demons, likely we'll be in a large scrap if we don't avoid them. Might summon demons for us to fight."

Together then headed back upstairs to watch the land get closer and closer.

Death101
01-08-2015, 09:56 PM
Soon enough I stand with Ned Kelly. "Ned, you got the horses?" He nods at me and start to lead the way. "Yea, I've also got your hat." He throws me my old Black Cowboy hat. I set it on my head as we walk along. I had always preferred this hat to others I had.

V
01-11-2015, 03:13 AM
"Lead on," said Casper, this was unfamiliar territory for him. No doubt if he lead they would emerge into a place of great risk. He and Olivia had mounted up, but were both prepared for a fight. Luckily it seemed that the opening to the ride was going to be uneventful.

But he knew it could change very quickly. "How many days will it take to ride through here?" He asked later in the day, he would not relax until the crossed into another area.

Death101
01-11-2015, 11:24 PM
"Probably about a day or two. The crypt we're heading to isn't that far away." I say slowly as we ride along across the desert at a gallop. "Yo, hold up we're going to make a detour, that river over there." Ned rides up to me and whispers into my ear. "Yes, do it." Ned fades out of this realm, he'd sensed them as well. I don't say anything to the others because it would cause panic and things could get messy if I told them.

V
01-15-2015, 11:58 AM
They reached the river shortly after, Casper slowed his horse as they came to the bank. He looked around for Henry, it was a bit odd to be taking a detour when they needed haste. He suspected something was up, but decided to trust that the demon had a plan. Still he kept his hands close to his sword.

Death101
01-15-2015, 11:05 PM
It don't take to long before we're sitting face to face with the empress herself. "Well, it's been some time Mythos." She speaks one of my many names and I stare back at her. She'd been waiting for us and when we stopped at the river she'd sprung into action. "Indeed." I say and she looks at the others. "Who are they?" She ask and I think about that for a moment. "People helping with a task." I say and she stares at them once more. (OOC)

V
01-17-2015, 01:41 PM
So much for an easy passage, thought Casper. His hand was hovering close by his blade watching this woman who he presumed to be the Empress. Though he notes that Henry isn't yet worried about the situation, however problematic it could be.

"We have been sent from Derstuch," Casper tells her, meaning himself and Olivia.

Death101
01-17-2015, 02:35 PM
"So, your here to awaken her?" I nod as the empress speaks. "Very well, do so then get out of the country. I fear that time might be running out for all of us." I get what she means she was able to sense the powers at work. I hadn't noticed it but now I do. Earth has merged with the rest now it's just us. "We should get going then." I stand up and go for our horses. "When this is over come home and raise your boy." I turn on a dime and look at her. "What?" She nods and points towards her gut. It took a very long time for Demons to get a human to bear a child I guess it was from the few years I was here. "I will." Is all I can say as I mount back up.

V
01-22-2015, 12:47 PM
(sorry, haven't felt like much writing over the last week)

The meeting went surprisingly well considering Henry's earlier worries, which surprised Casper enough to keep him from mentioning anything to the man until they were some distance away. When they slowed next he moved closer to Henry and said, "that went better then I expected."

Meanwhile Olivia was sneaking glances at the other women in the group, she wondered if they had all been together with Henry at some point. She wondered if it was unsettling to learn that he would be a father.

Death101
01-22-2015, 03:17 PM
"I'm just as surprised as you. Even so I'd rather move along quickly. It'd seem earth has been united to the other dimensions. We are the last stand we need to hurry and stop the worlds from merging." I speak slow and drawn out as we ride this was worrying.

V
01-25-2015, 09:50 AM
Casper thought on this more as they rode. He looked over the ever expanding group that they were putting together. When they next stopped for a break he quietly approached Henry. In a hushed tone so the others didn't yet overhear.

"Perhaps we might need to split the forces, our quest is urgent, we can't afford to fail."

Death101
01-25-2015, 05:12 PM
"We're already there." I walk over to on spot and focus myself for a moment. Then I dig around until I find what I'm looking for a trap door. I slowly pull it open then start down. "Follow me, quickly." I say as I slid down the ladder until I hit the floor. The rooms a lit with many crystals and there is shelve upon shelf of book. It's not that hard to tell that no one has been here in a long time.

V
01-27-2015, 11:53 AM
"Eerie," mutters Olivia as she reaches the bottom. She eyes the book and lifts out a heavy tome that is covered in a thick layer of dust. She coughs a little as some covers her face, when she stopped coughing she tried reading the title but couldn't make out the letters.

Casper had eyed the surroundings but paid them little heed, books meant little to him. "What is this place, why are we here?"

Death101
01-27-2015, 04:19 PM
"This is what you'd call a crypt. The deepest part contains the final piece we need to end this crisis. I should warn you though the walk is long and a risky one." I walk downwards into the crypt I knew where I had to need to go. It was deep and it was risky but it was the best shot we had. I needed both of my followers at my side right now.

V
01-28-2015, 10:15 AM
"Okay then," said Olivia and she placed the book back. She wiped hands on her clothing, the thick dust leaving hand prints.

"What should we expect?" Casper asked, wondering if he needed to ready for another fight.

Death101
01-30-2015, 01:22 AM
"Nothing much this place is pretty secure but this is bringing our quest to a close. We won't need to work together much longer." I speak slowly trying to measure how they were feeling about this. In truth our quest would be done soon. Of course it wasn't going to be the end. There was much work to be done to fix this.

V
01-30-2015, 01:56 PM
Something seemed a bit off to Casper, could they really be at the end of their mission so soon? He remembered times from his soldiering, the months dragging by. "And that is it, all this will be solved?"

Death101
01-30-2015, 02:38 PM
"Hopefully, this is our only chance. The elder god is going to need to come to our world to finish this. That's our only chance to strike. That's why we need to free this demon the demon that will take the keys. In truth, Louise and Rosa will die in a sense. They are truthfully one and the one they make is my true lover. You most likely know her as Scheen or snow. The demon that bathed the world in snow 300,000,000 years ago." I say as we enter a chamber full of snow and a bunch do ice pillars in the center floats one crystal. In it is Scheen. The moment we enter Rosa and Louise vanish the crystal explodes and Scheen walks over and kisses me. As she pulls away she grins. "Took your fucking time my sweet." She licks my ear and I shiver. She always knew how to make me happy.

(Scheen : http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/non-aliencreatures/images/f/fc/Esdeath.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20140808082152 )

V
01-31-2015, 02:47 PM
Again a calm came over Casper, he felt Olivia's hand on his arm, it was unnatural. But it steadied him at the shocking scene of losing two of their group to this new stranger. It was bizarre, but whatever this calm was prevented him from doing anything rash. Whoever she was, it seemed like they had a hold over Henry, at least from Casper's point of view.

"I assume this is who you speak of." Casper said as calm as he could, with Olivia hiding behind him a little.

Death101
01-31-2015, 04:18 PM
"Indeed, she's my lover and my eldest friend. Now then, we should hurry I can sense it on the winds. The worlds are starting to merge he was busy as we got our friend here. We need to hurry and meet with the rest of the gods that remain free." I turn towards the wall and let a burst of power fly into it. A portal opens up to the Dark World. "Follow me." I walk though and once they came in the portal shuts. Off in the distances stands a huge tower and around us are the few elders that remain Odin, Thor, Satan, Athena, Cthulhu, My Father and Hades. "This is what's left of us?" I ask and they nod slowly. "He's already begun merging the worlds we need to get to the top of the tower of creation and stop him." I nod slowly and the world around us shifts and we stand in front of the tower. Then his army is in front of us. "Mytho's take your crew and go ahead we'll stay here and hold them off." We hurry inside and then start up the steps.

V
02-01-2015, 11:56 AM
Casper was too numbed to take much into account, he and the others were just climbing the stairs, trying to reach the top as quickly as possible. He had his sword out, in case there were demons to come from anywhere hidden. Olivia was just behind him, she had a troubled look on her face.

Death101
02-01-2015, 04:18 PM
We start the long fight upward this would be a hell of a day. "It's a damn good day to die." I cut apart anything that gets in our way but as we keep going upward it gets to be a harder and harder fight. I knew that the worst fight was yet to come though. Then a giant three headed snake crashes though a wall. "Son of a bitch." I lead the charge forward intent on killing off this thing and moving on.

V
02-09-2015, 09:49 AM
Casper was wrestling with one head of the snake, it had his sword clamped in its mouth. Yet how much he tried he couldn't wrestle it free. Then to his surprise Olivia was there, hacking the head clean off with her own blade. Casper tugged his own free from the mouth.

"They are coming up the stairs!" Screamed Olivia.

Casper went to help finish of the creature with Henry.

Death101
02-09-2015, 10:11 AM
"Let's go people." I say and run up onto the final floor and see Groth in his whole power. He looked like a giant cross btween a dog, man and a goat. "So you finally made it, I guess it's time that we finish this." As he speaks I lung foward not missing a beat the others follow me.

V
02-09-2015, 10:18 AM
"You get him Henry, I've got the door!" Shouts Casper, watching the demons start pushing up the final flights. He readied the sword in his two hands. "Olivia help Henry!"

He started hacking into whatever emerged from below, keeping them away from his friends.

Olivia wasn't far behind the demon prince.

Death101
02-09-2015, 03:35 PM
"Take his left!" I run to his right and jump while slashing with my feelers. This wouldn't be an easy fight by any means. Even so the worlds couldn't be stopped unless he was ended. I slice into his leg and it splits off and burns away. "We need to slice him to bits then smash his heart to stop the worlds merging!" I yell as I bounce off the wall and slash at his back.

V
02-10-2015, 10:55 AM
"Do it!" Shouted Olivia, as she took a swipe at one of his arms. She was finding it hard to focus, she was trying to numb their enemy using the same power she had used on Casper previously. But with this enemy upon them she couldn't focus enough to ease him into a state which would make they fight easier.

Casper was holding the might of the demons at bay. It reminded him of the war, the waves and waves, his friends falling about him. But he was trying to make sure it never happened again.

Death101
02-11-2015, 08:11 PM
"Got it!" I say as I drive my hands deep into the monsters gut. I find the heart and tear it out. Then I drive it at the ground the second it shatters the whole creation every world, realm and nation begins to fold in on itself. Once it's finished we wake up up a beach and I can sense things retuning to normal History has skipped over this bit and the worlds are slowly shifting apart again. "That it, we've done it." I say as I stand and help Scheen up. "Indeed, now we can return to our homes." She adds as she takes my hand and gets up.

V
02-12-2015, 05:42 AM
Over at the door the demon's before Casper dissolved as if they had never been there at all. And then blankness until the soft feeling of sand under his body made him aware he was elsewhere. He found his sword in his scabbard as he stood up. The others were all there, Henry, Scheen and Olivia.

"Is that it then?" He asked, "where are we now?"

Death101
02-12-2015, 05:50 AM
"The beach of the capital. You can go home to your king. This is where we must depart. The damge done to the physical plans is fine but we must rebuild our plan of existance." I say as I summon a gate to my world and it opens and flames show. "Do not worry, we'll meet again either in this life cycle or the next." I refer not to death but when they shall be reborn. Casper was a dormant legendary hero as was Olivia she had awoken this life from what I could gather. Every few thousand years a pair of the orginal eight legendary Heros are reborn. As I walk foward Scheen goes she'd and vanishes into our realm. "Oh and Oliva take care of Casper after all he's not awoken... yet." With a sly and dark grin I also step though the portal and it shuts leaving those two standing there on the beach as the sun sets.