PDA

View Full Version : Ashen's Recruitment Thread

Ashen
11-16-2014, 12:18 AM
Please find the updated version of this thread https://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=96519"]here!

Marimo
11-17-2014, 05:23 AM
Hi Ashen, welcome back! I've actually just come back from a long hiatus myself, so that puts us in the same boat. I'm totally up for the first scenario under your plot ideas or a realistic fiction RP. I also like the idea of the no-prior-knowledge RP, so if you have any setting ideas for that, I'd love to hear them! C:

Ashen
11-17-2014, 11:29 AM
Marimo,
Welcome back to you as well!
We can do a no-prior-knowledge realistic fiction if you'd like. I already know the character I would use. PM me?

efcfan
11-17-2014, 05:21 PM
Hey Ashen. I have experience and can be detailed. I was wondering if maybe we could do a werewolf and human story in the medieval period.

Ashen
11-17-2014, 07:37 PM
Hi ecfan.
I think that would be an interesting idea and I'm sure we could work out something pretty cool. PM me?

Natora
11-19-2014, 04:51 AM
Hey Ashen. Would you like to do the Shapeshifter medieval roleplay if you're still up for it. :)

Cee69
11-19-2014, 11:16 AM
If you are still looking, feel free to browse through my thread to see if we might be compatible ^^ I think we could make something work but perhaps you think differently ^^

http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=61679

(I am not interested in doing something with werewolves or vampires though, as I think those are highly overused. I do like your middle aged shapeshifter idea though =3)
~Cee

Ashen
11-19-2014, 07:50 PM
Ooh, two shapeshifter requests. Both of you PM me.
Cee, I do think we will be compatible.

Dire Hoef
11-20-2014, 01:53 AM
Interesting.. I few ideas that may or may not interest you.. It's fantasy based, but interesting nonetheless.

Ashen
11-20-2014, 02:11 AM
Theorem of Hoef,
I see you on the private threads all the time.
Feel free to lay said ideas on me.

ashtrix
11-24-2014, 09:15 PM
The werewolf / Vamp plot sounds cool, if you're still looking then lets make an Ash sandwich! XD

Ashen
11-24-2014, 10:50 PM
Ashtrix,
Two Ashes? There may only be one of us. You... You do not belong here. Mwahaha...
Err.
Sure, I'd love to play that plot. PM me. ^^

.Karma.
12-10-2014, 08:01 PM
Vampire/Werewolf sounds fun to me, or this one:

- I had this idea a while back of starting a role-play with no prior knowledge of your partner's character, the plot, or how the role-play would go. It was actually a lot of fun and from this I have created some of my best characters. I'm willing to do this again, with basic prior knowledge, such as time and place setting.

I've been kind of searching around for some new 1x1's to meet new people. :) I'm not sure if you're still looking or not but definitely interested.

Ashen
12-10-2014, 10:28 PM
Rogue07,
Sure, we can figure something out. PM me? :D

Ashen
04-06-2015, 04:42 PM
Thread's back up and Ash is back!

The Cockatiel
04-06-2015, 10:09 PM
Hey there. If you're still looking for 1x1 partners, I'm open to trying anything you have listed in the first post or an entirely different idea. Let me know :)

Ashen
04-06-2015, 11:04 PM
The Cockatiel,
I am always looking to start more partners. :D
Do you have an idea of what you would like to roleplay? That might help us in picking a plot or coming up with one.

The Cockatiel
04-09-2015, 04:17 PM
Ashen, I've never been picky when it comes to choosing plots. If you have something you particularly want to try, let me know; or, we can choose something at random. Let me know.

Ashen
04-09-2015, 04:59 PM
Alrighty Cockatiel, I'll PM you.

Rikaya
04-10-2015, 07:18 PM
Hi :]
If you're still looking for some new partners, I'm always down for a good RP.
Not sure if you're still looking for the same plot ideas as your original post but I'd like to think I'm creative enough to come up with other ideas if need be!

Let me know!

Megilwen
04-11-2015, 05:47 AM
Hello! I really really am drawn to your Fallen Angel plot idea. If your still looking for someone to do this one let me know and maybe we can discuss it a little to see if we can't work something out. :)

Ashen
04-11-2015, 02:43 PM
Rikaya,
All plots in the first post, unless stated otherwise, are open. That's why I update it regularly. So yep, we can play any of those! Or if you'd rather come up with one, I'm totally okay with that, too~

Megilwen,
I actually just got someone for that plot yesterday. If you want I could dual wield it (or, you know, do both at the same time), or we could do a different one? I'm fine with either.

Megilwen
04-11-2015, 05:38 PM
That is entirely up to you. I won't be the one playing two similar RPs, though they are likely to be completely different after only a little bit.

Ashen
04-11-2015, 06:44 PM
My preference would be a different plot, if that's alright.

Sear
04-11-2015, 07:40 PM
Are you still accepting partners?

Megilwen
04-11-2015, 07:47 PM
Well maybe we can work together to come up with something new, none of the other ideas you have listed are really calling to me.

Ashen
04-11-2015, 11:06 PM
That's totally fine too! We can discuss more ideas in PM?

Ashen
06-15-2015, 05:33 PM
Back up again, still looking~!

Ashen
09-14-2015, 08:04 PM
Updated the plot ideas and looking for new roleplayers. :D

Psyche
09-18-2015, 04:26 PM
Hello!

I'd be super interested in doing any sort of Modern or Medieval Fantasy role play with you. :)

Ashen
09-18-2015, 06:36 PM
Psyche,
Sounds cool to me! Did any plot interest you specifically?

Psyche
09-19-2015, 07:55 AM
I like the mage plot or the werewolf plot, but I'm down to come up with another plot idea or wing it. :)

Ashen
09-19-2015, 04:25 PM
Psyche,
I'd be happy to do either, though I would prefer the mage currently. ^^
PM me?

Ashen
09-24-2015, 01:51 AM
I totally have a surge of writing energy. Still looking. :D

Ashen
10-23-2015, 08:04 PM
Totes still looking for people. :D

Ashen
11-25-2015, 06:04 AM
I've updated my list of ideas and some of the rules. I'm looking for more roleplays, still. I appreciate all the interest. ^^

Celina Halina
11-25-2015, 11:35 PM
Hello, I'd love to roleplay with you if you don't mind roleplaying with someone who is a little rusty.

Ashen
11-26-2015, 12:27 AM
@Celina Halina
That is a super catchy username you got there. Just saying.
Nope, I don't mind rustiness, so long as you're able to keep up with me. Did anything on my first post interest you?

Celina Halina
11-26-2015, 12:33 AM
Thank you very much.
Yes, I liked both your fallen angel plot and the one involving vampires and werewolves.

Ashen
11-26-2015, 12:39 AM
Alright, well, I'm discussing the fallen angel one with someone else, too, so I think we should do the vampire and werewolf one.
In that case, I need to know how you play vampires, because there are way too many different ways it can be done. We'd also need to discuss the minor details (where, when, etc), but I prefer to do that over PM. Do you think you could talk to me there?

Celina Halina
11-26-2015, 12:43 AM
Yes, I can talk to you there.

Ashen
12-20-2015, 08:17 PM
Looks like I'm looking again. ^^

ASplashOfMusic
12-21-2015, 09:10 AM
Hello. I'm interested in the fallen angel plot

Ashen
12-21-2015, 11:42 AM
ASplashofMusic,
That's awesome. Wanna PM me about it so we can talk out the fine details?

Ashen
01-18-2016, 02:44 AM
Updated the first post, fixed up some of the plot ideas and rules. Still looking for more partners, so let me know if you'd like to roleplay!

Ashen
06-15-2016, 04:04 AM
apparently I don't hate myself enough yet because
I'm looking for some new roleplays! No idea where all my partners went, but it looks like I have some more time to do some more writing!

Ashen
09-21-2016, 03:08 PM
Looking for new partners again!

MidKnight
10-02-2016, 04:05 AM
Interest in a Elf and Dark Elf RP?

Ashen
10-02-2016, 11:03 AM
Jevan,
I might be. Do you have a plot?

MidKnight
10-02-2016, 11:23 AM
I PM'd you the details.

Airen
10-02-2016, 11:23 AM
Hey interested in doing the priest plot?

Ashen
10-02-2016, 07:22 PM
Airen,
I sure am!

Did you have any ideas for it?

Argon Jaden
10-03-2016, 06:04 AM
Ashen, Give me F. >:3 Please?

Ashen
10-03-2016, 02:07 PM
Hey!

When you messaged me, my immediate thought was that one. Sure, I'd be willing to try that one. ^^
PM ideas?

Argon Jaden
10-03-2016, 03:31 PM
lolz. XD you know me well. XD Shooting you a PM. :)

Ashen
11-19-2016, 04:52 PM
My responses are going to be slower with me trying to sort out life stuff, but I'm still looking for literary distractions.

HaelKatrin
12-08-2016, 05:29 AM
Hello! I'd love to do an rp with you! I'm thinking Harry potter. With a small itsy bitsy crossover of supernatural. Perhaps my child Angel finds out her Vessel was a Witch, and she receives a letter? The great thing about this type of crossover is, you don't need to know much about where my character is from, as she'll reveal that through the rp.

Ashen
12-08-2016, 07:23 AM
HaelKatrin,

Sounds interesting. Do you think you could PM me?

HaelKatrin
12-08-2016, 07:38 AM
Done!

HaelKatrin
12-08-2016, 08:26 AM
Ok, I remessaged you, this time with my idea actually in the message. LOL

HaelKatrin
12-10-2016, 08:45 PM
*waves nervously*

The Cockatiel
12-15-2016, 11:25 AM
Hello there! Still looking to pick up another 1x1? While I'm unfamiliar with all the fandoms you listed, I'm always up for a medieval or fantasy type rp. My own recruitment thread (http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=84877) is up and I would really love to work something out with you if you think we might be able to come up with something fun. And if we ever did a thread in the past, I'd be interested in reviving it as well. Best of luck with your search and current roleplay partners, and I hope to hear from you soon!

-Tiel

Ashen
12-16-2016, 06:36 AM
Ahoy, Tiel! Long time no see!

We actually did start a roleplay a really long time ago. It would take me a bit to read through it all and remind myself what it's about, but I'd much prefer picking that up again, if you're alright with it?

The Cockatiel
12-16-2016, 08:21 PM
Definitely a long time haha Good to see you though!

Yeah, sure! :) Could you message me the link when you find it? I cleared out all the dead threads from my subs when I came back.

Ashen
12-17-2016, 08:07 PM
Tiel, I shall PM you momentarily.

Ashen
01-30-2017, 06:50 AM
I might regret this decision, but I'm looking for more roleplays again!

Ragnarok
01-30-2017, 08:07 AM
I'm down to do G if it hasn't been taken yet.

Ashen
01-30-2017, 08:58 AM
Hey Ragnarok!
G is totally up for grabs. Would you like to PM me any ideas you had?

Drakaneal
02-04-2017, 02:46 AM
Um... Not sure how to proceed with this but... -clears throat awkwardly-

Hi, I'm Drakaneal and I was wondering if you were still open to new plot ideas (that you don't have listed)?

Ashen
02-04-2017, 03:37 AM
Hi Drakaneal!
What did you have in mind?

Drakaneal
02-04-2017, 04:13 AM
Its sort of a sci-fi-ish war thing with a smidge of romance and a lot of violence/crude language. I say "sci-fi-ish" because there are sentient GMOs and futuristic weapons/vehicles/tech.

Ashen
02-04-2017, 04:35 AM
In my first post I do state that I don't like sci-fi or romance.
What's the actual plot?

Drakaneal
02-04-2017, 04:52 AM
I saw that.

I will send you the plot via PM.

Ashen
03-18-2017, 10:56 PM
Any new takers out there?

Ashen
04-11-2017, 06:40 AM
New surge of creativity!

I'm in the mood for some fandom-stuff. Anyone up for some Pokemon stuff? Maybe some Avatar things?

ashtrix
04-29-2017, 09:00 AM
Hi Ash!
I am also Ash, not the one with the awesome freakin' chainsaw arm though.
The angel/demon idea interests me if your still looking for a partner.

Ashen
04-29-2017, 10:56 AM
Hi, other Ash!
I might be! Why don't you PM me and we can swap notes about it?

Alter Ego
05-05-2017, 07:40 PM
Hey, I haven't been too active on here in quite a while but I'm looking to try RPing again since my school year is coming to an end. I'm interested in the god RP with Albia and Ater if you're still looking!

Ashen
05-06-2017, 03:47 AM
@Alter Ego
I certainly am! Wanna PM me with thoughts?

Omac
07-13-2017, 08:31 AM
Hey, Ashen! I'm thinking of getting back into RPing. Maybe we can work something out or you can give me some pointers if not? Send a PM when you get the chance!

Ashen
07-13-2017, 08:08 PM
Omac;
I'll definitely talk it over with you, thank you for the interest!

Ashen
07-16-2017, 10:38 AM
~ The setting is prepared, the genre set, the rating is assumed, but everything else is a mystery. In this type of role-play, very few details would be discussed before just jumping into it. Let the plot discover itself, and have a ton of fun playing along!

Inquiry welcome.

I'm actually really craving this kind of role-play, if any takers are out there.

Ashen
09-05-2017, 06:38 PM
b) * It seems things are never at rest in the Pokemon world. A private eye corp has been chasing a team of villains who wish to torture Pokemon to bring out their full power. The private eyes need all the help they can get, but this veteran detective isn't too thrilled about his new recruit. Training her proves to be interesting, at any event. Can the two of them put an end to this disgusting band of criminals?

My stakes are on the new recruit. Romantic or platonic. Open to a lot of development.

New plot idea! Any takers?

Headwrapper
09-06-2017, 03:55 AM
New plot idea! Any takers?

Me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me

Ashen
09-06-2017, 07:05 AM
Headwrapper;
I'm glad you're interested! I'd love to hear about your ideas!

MysticFire
09-11-2017, 12:33 PM
I would love to do a Fire emblem Roleplay! I've always been interested in the idea but I could never get it of the ground. I'm more of a person who writes stories for fire emblem, mainly a heroes one that's just starting off. I'd love to discuss with you how to Roleplay something related to the early games or the mobile game, since I've recently seen the character model in the support scenes.

Ashen
09-11-2017, 05:24 PM
MysticFire;
That Sounds exciting! I like using the Fire Emblem mechanics to create a new plot with complex characters.
Why don't you PM me so we can see what we can come up with?

iandraws
10-03-2017, 07:18 PM

f) Things have never been very peaceful on the continent of Nachepit. Its three peoples seem to constantly be fighting, though rarely is there war. That is, until the tribe of shape-shifters in the center of the continent start mingling with one of the other peoples, and hating the others. The Lucet, as they're called, were never friendly with humans, but after wars tear their lands, they need to step up to protect their home. Years after the war between all three nations begins, lives are still being lost. This war seems hopeless, until a man of the hated people and a girl from the Lucet people meet by some trick of Fate.
Would be similar or identical to the idea here. I'd play the Lucet girl. Our characters would be expected to work together to devise an end to a war. Love, platonic or romantic, may occur.

(This post is to be updated regularly. Plot ideas will be added and removed as spots are filled.)
Updated as of 5 September

Hey! Thank's for showing me this site. I'm really interested in the RP I've quoted. Would you like to start that one with me at some point soon?

Ashen
10-04-2017, 12:57 AM
iandraws;
We shall discuss it! Glad you're enjoying it here, and I hope we can have a lot of fun writing this one out!

Ashen
10-07-2017, 05:04 AM
a) * White Spirit Albia is the watcher of the world. Her benevolence reaches all people, and across the lands people worship her kindness. Black Spirit Ater, however, is regarded as a demon, and he is despised and feared by the people. One man, a priest, is a bridge between the great spirits and the human world. Despite this, he seeks direction in life. He is a priest of Albia, and if anyone were to learn he spoke to Ater as well, he would be excommunicated and exiled. What happens when he meets someone who shows genuine love towards him, despite this tiring job? What happens when questions of a recent genocide threaten what he has tried to keep hidden? And when everyone finds out his secret, will his new friend be able to help him?
I would play the priest. Medieval setting in a fantasy world (maps available upon request). Priest's friend can be any gender or age. Romantic or platonic, romantic preferred.

Reworded this one a bit and moved it up to slot A. Really feeling it right about now. Anyone up for showing a priest some love?

Ashen
02-20-2018, 05:00 AM
This thread is back up, which means I'm seeking new partners!

Ichor
03-01-2018, 11:13 PM
I have a fantasy plot set in a modern setting. My character is of a supernatural race that begins neurodegeneration quite early in life, with their only option to secure their faculties to store aspects of themselves within others. However, one can't just hide a foreign thought in someone else's mind, if they eventually find it and reject it then the information is gone forever. My character is intrigued by yours, the thoughts he placed in their head seemed not only to be sticking but to be aiding their recover from a tumultuous family situation. My character decides to visit yours to determine the extent to which he can share his mind with this other person.

Ashen
03-06-2018, 12:24 AM
Ichor;
Sorry for the delayed response!
Your plot does interest me, though it seems a little easy to delve into the realm of god-modding there. What do you propose to stop from completely controlling my character? Mind control is a hard thing to roleplay for this reason, but I'm sure it could still be done.
What would help your character determine how compatible they are?
Is your character humanoid?
I am still intrigued, and I look forward to hearing more.

Tododoki
03-11-2018, 04:59 PM
Hey if you're still looking I absolutely adored Plot F. You mentioned that the lore would be discussed upfront so I'm sure you're expecting questions or at least I hope you are because I have just one.

Is the lore based on real-world religion (in other words does it take heavily from Biblical canon) or is it more of the generic angel/demon stuff you see in YA novels and anime?

Ashen
03-11-2018, 07:59 PM
Tododoki;
I am indeed still looking for new partners!

So for the lore, I say it will be mentioned up front because I want us to both contribute to the development of the lore and to both know the specifics beforehand. What I mean by that is, I want us to discuss what we want before we start the roleplay. For example, I generally have it so that I control most of the angel lore, and the partner would control most of the demon lore, since that reflects the characters we are playing. I would tell you everything I want about angel lore before we start, and you would tell me everything you want about demon lore, and we would comment on those things (so, for example, if I say "all angels are over one hundred years old" and you say "demons live to be fifty" we might adjust the ages or something for more uniformity, if that's what we want).

For what I have of the angel lore, it's based very loosely on Bible stuff. The god of all things is very similar to the Islamic/Jewish/Christian god. His name is Adainmelhye, and he's sorta like a king of heaven. The demon (which I usually call Lucifer, or Luci, but you're free to name them whatever you'd like) is similar to the devil of the Bible only in that he was once an angel who was kicked out of heaven. That's as far as the Biblical canon goes, though.

I also take religious inspiration from Dragon Quest 9, if you've ever played that game, but if not it's not a big deal, as I'm very open to changing things up, too.

So let me know what you think!

Tododoki
03-11-2018, 08:15 PM
I think I am 110% interested for sure now! I think I'll definitely rename the demon if only for personal reasons. I'm religious and it really shouldn't get in the way of the RP at all I just try to avoid having to use that name for, well, religious reasons. That's the only little issue, though. That aside I'm definitely interested in RPing with you.

I can't quite PM just yet, having just joined the site. But I'm sure there's a solution for this? Maybe we can discuss things more in an OOC thread instead?

Ashen
03-11-2018, 08:34 PM
Change up their name all you like! It can be more fun and creative that way anyway. Also, know that while Adainmelhye is inspired by the god of the main religions of the world, I personify him more. He is not without error. He is arrogant. Sorta selfish. I think flawed gods are more fun to play.

I'm slightly opposed to ooc threads containing more than the basic descriptions of things. This kind of roleplay may do well to have an ooc thread, but I would like it to just contain the more and stuff like that. Does that make sense?

You can't PM now, no, but I understand that that goes away very soon. Would it be okay until you gain your actual membership? That's better for me because people who have attained that status are less likely to leave, too. It's just a confirmation or reassuring thing for me, you know?

Tododoki
03-11-2018, 09:15 PM
Yeah of course that's fine! I totally understand. I'll be sure to PM you the moment I gain access to the ability. I'm very excited for this so hopefully thats soon!

Ashen
03-11-2018, 09:19 PM
I'm excited too! Hope to hear from you soon!

x Socialite x
03-12-2018, 12:15 AM
https://fontmeme.com/permalink/180312/ee63c1ba2fd8b34a4c12a41ab18909f0.png

Hello Deary, my name is Soci.
I read through your plots, and I have to say plot B does quite intrigue me. If I were to be permitted the honour of roleplaying this with you, I would quite like to take the option to make my character Female, unless otherwise preferred (Though as you noted, gender will effect my personal RP preference and may incline me more to sway toward a platonic relationship).

I personally really love visually setting a seen 1) for my own selfish gain and 2) for the enjoyment of anyone who may so read. I would quite like if we could create an opening post together? Including our characters and other plot set-up related information. I know you said you're not a fan of OOC, however I do like to have my Character explanation visible to anyone who may so read my work if that isn't a large ask? So perhaps we arrange some kind of opening post (A Blurb and image, perhaps a graphic title) and our character boards to be included in our IC before we begin roleplaying?

Let me know if this works for you Lovey.
Thankies

Ashen
03-12-2018, 04:15 AM
x Socialite x;
Plot B is definitely one of my favorites, and I would love to start that one up with you. Your character being female is A-OK with me, I just put gender requirements because some of my characters may be gay or straight only. In this case, my character is strictly heterosexual, so as a female character, we would be open to romantic or platonic bonds, that's all.

I agree that it's very important to have a lot of sensory details about your character present so that your readers may more clearly know them. However, I don't think this can only be done with an OoC thread? Usually, what I tend to do is I'll include a lot of details about my characters in the first post. This makes it easy to reference later on, and saves the trouble of a character sheet. I find it so dull to write something like, "Hair: brown, long" and far more interesting to say, "Her chestnut-colored locks spiraled in wide ringlets, the envy of all other people at the ball. They reached almost to her waist now, which meant she was due for a haircut soon." Isn't that so much more appealing to not only the reader but even the writer as well? That's why I don't do character sheets, I just include all the necessary information in the roleplay itself.

As for having a blurb about our characters... I don't do this for a few reasons. For one, if I know all about your character before we start, it spoils the fun. My character's reactions to things will be far more genuine if he and I learn about your character at the same time, through your post. It also means you won't be surprised about anything about my character, either. Plus, OoC threads and character sheets can get messy, so I just really don't see the point of them.

Sometimes, if I must keep character sheets, I save them to my computer or tablet, so that I may reference them but I still don't spoil things for my readers/partners.

Does that make sense?

And as for co-writing the first post... I don't think I've ever done that before, but I'd be up for trying that out. Though with plot B, wouldn't it be a little strange? Your character comes from a world that's vastly different than the one my character comes from. Would it not make more sense for, say, you to start the roleplay detailing your world, and then me to respond detailing mine?

Let me know!

x Socialite x
03-12-2018, 04:40 AM
I'm glad to hear you'd be happy to do this role-play with me. In relation to the genders I'm exactly the same. The female character I have in mind for this particular role was heterosexual, hence I wanted to check with you in advance if you were willing to allow that, or if you were aspiring toward a platonic male x male relationship. Since all seems fine, I'm quite happy to proceed as planned.

In relation to OOC I completely understand, I suppose our preferences reside in different purposes behind our roleplaying. My reasoning for usually providing character sheets and such is because my interest in role-play primarily spawns from a love of movies and theatre as opposed to literature and storytelling of a traditional medium.

That being said, I do not in the slightest mind NOT doing this, as I have in the past just worked with a basic plot and continued from there. I'm happy to follow the plot as you suggested, and simply get to know each other as we go.

Also my request to co-write the first post wasn't so much co-write an actual Role play post, more so work together to produce an introduction to the story. IE - Pretty Title font, brief description of plot and a fitting image at the bottom. This essentially replaces what would be a title page to a book. its primarily for visual aesthetic and description.
I do agree, however, that in terms of the ACTUAL role-play, it would make sense for me to post first, setting a scene and allowing for your character to enter.

Let me know if you did want to produce a title page, because I would happily leave it up to you to write the "This is a story of..." peace, and I would produce graphics (I simply suggest this work distribution because it doesn't appear graphics are your main focus, more the text). If you would rather not, however, I also completely understand :)

Ashen
03-13-2018, 03:23 AM
Ah, I guess I misunderstood what you meant about the first post. I'm sorry! Sure, I don't mind having a sort of cover page for the roleplay. I've never done such a thing before, actually. I'm not good at visuals when it comes to stuff like this, like you said, I do rely more on the word aspect, but if you want you can definitely go wild with the aesthetics (though Ash's eyes are old and deteriorating, so please watch the colors). I would be happy to help with the summary. The plot idea I have on post one sounds like a good start, I think.

Why don't you PM me so we can go more in detail?

Ashen
04-08-2018, 09:33 PM
All of my roleplay partners are busy with life things, so it looks like I shall be seeking new people to throw ideas at. Any takers?

Ashen
05-22-2018, 02:09 AM
Most of my classes are over so it's time for me to be looking for new roleplays.

Malyka
06-07-2018, 05:12 AM
Hey Ashen happened to be here after I saw your reaction with the Avatar RP. and I was watching you, and you have pretty nice RP ideas.

Ashen
06-07-2018, 05:17 AM
Pidipuuu;
Ah, thank you! I try to keep interesting ideas on here in the hopes someone will bite. Would you at all be interested in a roleplay?

Malyka
06-07-2018, 05:22 AM
Yes! i will like to play a RP with you

Ashen
06-07-2018, 05:31 AM
Cool! Did you like any particular plot?

Malyka
06-07-2018, 05:36 AM
Well i like the angel plot that seeks help from a demon ... can play a evil Demon woman.

Or an avatar RP but there is already a plot idea for that

Ashen
06-07-2018, 05:50 AM
Sure thing. Can you PM me? We can discuss the angel/demon there

Malyka
06-07-2018, 06:06 AM
i have sent you a PM :)

Ashen
07-04-2018, 09:37 PM
a) The work of an assassin is never done. Her next assignment is some married man. She finds it's better that she doesn't ask why, but one would have to wonder who would try to break up a picture perfect family. The assassin gets closer to her target, and realizes the way to killing this man may be through seducing his wife. So what happens when the assassin starts having feelings for the married woman of her target?No preference on which role I play. Medieval or modern setting. Lesbain/Bi romantic preferred, platonic doable. Open to experimentation.

I've added a new plot and rearranged some others, so things are looking a bit neater in the intro post.

커비
07-05-2018, 12:19 AM
Interested in plot (a) and/or (e). :)

Ashen
07-05-2018, 12:25 AM
@커비;
Hi! I'd be interested to hear of the ideas you have.
What were you thinking of playing for both?

커비
07-05-2018, 01:09 AM
For plot (a), I was thinking of playing a female assassin. She'll get closer to the target's wife and eventually towards the target, making it easier for her to kill the target without making it seem all too obvious.

For plot (e), I'd be interested in being a princess who has been adventurous her entire life, but hasn't been able to go outside the castle due to strict rules. At least that's until the magical door shows.

Ashen
07-05-2018, 02:11 AM
For a) I was thinking maybe along the lines of seducing the wife into killing her husband. That might be sorta fun?

For b), have you ever seen Howl's Moving Castle?

Could you PM me so we can discuss these more thoroughly?

커비
07-05-2018, 02:34 AM
a.) Oh alright, I like that. I'm down for that.

b.) Haven't watched Studio Ghibli films in the longest time, but I do remember Howl's Moving Castle. So you're thinking of doors that lead to other parts of the world, sort of?

Ashen
08-02-2018, 02:12 AM
I wonder if I'm allowed to use my new status as Member of the Month to fish for new roleplays...

I updated a couple ideas and I'm still looking for takers, so shoot me a PM or post here if interested.

Ashen
08-10-2018, 05:04 PM
a) *****Grima is coming, and Lucina and the rest of the Shepherds are giving their all to stopping the Fell Dragon and all his allies. As everyone knows, Lucina hails from the war-torn, Grimleal-lead future, but she and her allies weren't the only ones to return from the future. There were other children that sought refuge from their land, going back to a time where things were at peace. One man wishes to stop Grima, but he's declined to join the Shepherds. He works alongside a young woman with a gift: this assassin has visions of just who needs to be eliminated to stop Grima. Working together, the pair seeks to stop the dreaded future only one of them knows. But what happens when a fatal secret is exposed? Will the relationship and trust forged between them be their greatest strength or their most vulnerable weakness?
Fire Emblem Awakening world. Knowledge of the game highly recommended. Romantic or platonic. I'd play the young woman. The man from the future's motives are flexible.

New plot new plot where my Fire Emblem nerds at?

Ashen
12-16-2018, 03:40 AM
Look who has more free time again! Give me roleplays to respond to.

Damonique
12-17-2018, 10:24 PM
I'll bite, like the enthusiasm and a cursory glance at your work is quite impressive length/literacy wise, presuming you've still got the time! Anything in particular you've been wanting to try, or should I come up with a pitch?

I saw Fire Emblem in your 'maybe' pile, and I'm a huge fan of the series, specifically the Tellius Games, Path of Radiance and Radiant Dawn, maybe we could do a saga set in the future of that continent?

EerieWillows
12-18-2018, 03:41 AM
Hello there Ashen~!

Are you still looking for new RP buddies? I'd be thrilled to give it a shot! Maybe a medieval fantasy? Throw in some delicious adventure and a splash of romance? If you'd be into it, I'd love to come up with a plot and such, maybe get something started.

Ashen
12-18-2018, 04:05 AM
@Damonique (https://role-player.net/forum/member.php?u=4042);
Hi! I am glad my work is satisfactory. ^^
My plot idea A is about Fire Emblem stuff. I can walk you through some details of Awakening if you want, it's not totally relying on knowing the plot (though you should totally play it anyway). I've been really itching to play that plot, is all. Otherwise, I'd be happy to think up something together!

@EerieWillows (https://role-player.net/forum/member.php?u=59288);
You said my favorite words~
I love medieval fantasy a lot a lot. Some of my plot ideas have a bit about those in them, or we can make something new. Did you see anything you liked in the ideas section of my first post?

EerieWillows
12-18-2018, 05:55 AM
So glad to hear you say that~
I didn't see any that absolutely leapt off the page, B could work with some slight modifications and further discussion if you're really craving it however. I'm sure we can use elements of any of them. If you'd be alright with it, I'd rather see what we can come up with together. I do have an inkling of a character of mine I'd wish to use. I can PM you if you'd like. :D

Ashen
12-18-2018, 06:35 AM
I'm totally open to altering B, so yeah, I'd love to see what you have to say. Go ahead and shoot me a PM!

Damonique
12-18-2018, 11:47 AM
Sadly, never got around to Awakening, and based on the description, knowing the game is pretty essential to knowing what's going on. As far as Fandoms go, I'm also pretty into Avatar:TLA/LoK, wouldn't mind doing something set post-Korra, with either the next Avatar or one further down the line trying to fix how thoroughly Korra broke the world.

None of your other ideas really pop out at me,not saying they aren't good, just nothing that immediately hooks me, so if that's not your fancy we could workshop something together!

Ashen
12-19-2018, 02:10 AM
I totally understand. No worries! If ever you get the change though it's definitely a good Fire Emblem (if you ignore the gross dating sim-like aspects, anyway).

I'd be happy to throw something together in a Fire Emblem or a Avatar world. Why don't you PM me and we can throw some ideas at each other?

Damonique
12-19-2018, 05:22 AM
Shot you a PM with those two ideas, and I've got more if those two don't pique your interest.

Ashen
01-07-2019, 01:10 AM
Still looking for more takers on more plots!

SikstaSlathalin
01-07-2019, 03:58 AM
My oh my lassie you have an impressive recruitment thread. XD

How hung up are you on that 3 paragraph minimum per post bit? Not that I'm a one-line champ, but even I can't belt out 3 paragraphs all the time. lol

Ashen
01-07-2019, 04:05 AM
What's your average post length? I like to put a lot of details into my posts, but I'd rather my partner give shorter ones than dish out a whole lot of fluff, you know?

SikstaSlathalin
01-07-2019, 04:46 AM
My average if a story or post gives me a lot of play with is two.

Ashen
01-08-2019, 05:09 AM
I sent you a PM. I think it would be easier to discuss this there. :)

Scarlet Kitten
01-20-2019, 03:39 AM
Hello there, I would like to know if you would be interesting in doing a Roleplay with me. I have recently put up an add myself, but if you would like to discuss it in more detail through PMs, I wouldn't mind that.

Ashen
01-20-2019, 04:21 AM
Scarlet Kitten;
Hi there! Thanks for posting here!
I don't know enough about Little Witch Academia to successfully roleplay it I think, but is there anything you were particularly interested in writing? I have a few plot suggestions in my opening post. If any of those caught your eye, or if you want to do something new, I'm open to listening to ideas.

Scarlet Kitten
01-20-2019, 04:27 AM
Ashen;

I could be interested in a Slice of Life RP. I have a variety of OCs I can choose from, depending on the personality and likes of your own OC.

Ashen
01-20-2019, 05:11 AM
Ah, I have hundreds of OC. What sort of plot would you like?

Ashen
05-13-2019, 11:30 PM
It's summer and I don't have a job yet so someone give me something to write please and thank you c:

Pip
05-14-2019, 01:12 AM
I'd be willing to do a 1x1. Is your first post updated or do you have something else you're dying to do?

Ashen
05-14-2019, 01:59 AM
I updated it today so your pick from that list or something new!

Pip
05-14-2019, 06:03 PM
I'm up for the Fire Emblem one. It has been a while since I played Awakening, but I have played it.

Ashen
05-14-2019, 07:37 PM
Awesome! Awakening is one of my favorites in the series.

Would you mind PM'ing me so we can talk details in private?

Damonique
05-15-2019, 01:19 AM
If you're not completely full up, I'd be interested in starting something up. Last we spoke, we were putting together an Avatar:TLA story, but never got around to establishing an OOC/IC. I'm fishing through old PM's now to see what precisely were up to.

If you'd still fancy that, I'd be up for it. Or we could do something else from scratch.

Ashen
05-15-2019, 03:30 AM
Would you mind PMing me more, Damonique? Thanks.

Kris
07-13-2019, 12:11 PM
Restored per request

Ashen
07-19-2019, 09:19 AM
Kris; Thanks for the restoration!

I'm looking for some new stories in my life! I want to fall in love with new characters and settings. Any takers?

SouthernBelle
07-21-2019, 09:12 PM
I would be interested in doing a RP with you. Things that I'm interested in is Fantasy (mostly Lycans as I have a passion for them). Adventure if you classify that as action.

I would love to hear about some of your plot ideas. I have some ideas but always like brainstorming with people also.

Ashen
07-21-2019, 10:36 PM
SouthernBelle;
My plot ideas are in my initial post. Do any of those strike your fancy?

SouthernBelle
07-21-2019, 11:42 PM
Option f, the science experiment looks awesome!!

Ashen
07-22-2019, 03:01 AM
SouthernBelle;
Why don't you PM me so we can discuss details there?

Ashen
08-12-2019, 02:39 AM
Still looking for new partners!

I'm in the mood for something really long-term and character-focused.

The Cockatiel
08-14-2019, 06:08 AM
Hi Ashen! You have some super interesting ideas and the lab/angel character one in particular caught my eye. I play a character who has a bit of a similar background (experimented on and later escaped) and I thought it could interesting if he and your winged character were from the same lab. Maybe mine helped him escape, or was keeping an eye on what was going on with the lab, or even had no idea what happened until they met through some kind of random circumstances? I'm up for discussing anything you'd like to do with the plot if you're still wanting to do it. You can find my own 1x1 request thread here (https://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=94188) for a little more information about me and my characters if you like!

Ashen
08-14-2019, 08:42 PM
Hi, The Cockatiel;

I remember you! Would you mind PMing me so that we can talk over details? Thanks!

The Cockatiel
08-14-2019, 10:55 PM
Sure thing!

TheBaron
09-09-2019, 09:23 PM
If you are still looking for RP partners I have a couple cool survival/adventure/modern day fantasy type RP ideas I would like to explore.

Ashen
09-10-2019, 05:07 PM
TheBaron;
Hi! Would you mind elaborating on your ideas for me?

TheBaron
09-10-2019, 08:04 PM
Sure sending you a PM!

Gothy
09-26-2019, 01:33 AM
Hey! Its late where I am so I'll make this quick, I've written a few of these out already, aha. But, my name is gothy, I'm literate and semi-active (at least one reply a week, roughly). I'd absolutely love to do the f-plot with you, if you'll have me :-)

Ashen
09-26-2019, 01:58 AM
Gothy;
I'd love to roleplay with you! Why don't you PM me with any ideas you've had and we can figure things out from there?

Ashen
10-28-2019, 02:29 PM
Most of my partners are on hiatus so I need new stories to bury myself in. Anyone interested?

TheBaron
10-28-2019, 05:39 PM
Sent you a PM

iodine
11-18-2019, 12:03 AM
All your plots sound amazing but the one that caught my eye was the science experiment one with wings. I'd like to see one of my characters develop by having to guide someone under their wing through society like no one did for them. If you want we could try fleshing out the world a tad more before we start because I have several world building questions that are burning inside me because of the ideas I have for this.

Ashen
11-18-2019, 08:52 AM
iodine;

Sure, why don't you PM me and we can talk over your questions there?

Malyka
12-03-2019, 06:25 AM
Heyyy Ashen... i like you'r plot ideas a lot!

A princess has been trapped in the boring life of a royal since her birth. She does not want to be prim and proper; she would much rather be out exploring, and hunting down the magical door from her favorite fairy tale. This door is said to bring any who pass through it anywhere they want. When the princess suggests such an idea to her obedient servant, he immediately shuts her down, but he can be convinced. Little does she know, he has his own reasons for finding such a door.

and

/ There has only ever been one angel thrown out of heaven, until now. The young fallen believes it all to be a misunderstanding, and he is determined to get back to where he belongs. He hatches an idea in which he must team up with a demon and incite a war between angels and demons, in which he will be victorious for angelkind. But what happens when a real relationship develops between the angel and demon? What happens when they learn they are not who they believe they are? And what happens when this all goes terribly wrong?
I would play the angel. Angel and demon might have been switched at birth. Angelic and demonic lore would be discussed up front. Romantic (if different genders) or platonic.

Ashen
12-03-2019, 04:18 PM
Pidipuuu;
Hey, I remember you! Do you want to shoot me a PM so we can discuss further?

Lady Celeste
12-13-2019, 04:56 PM
I may have an idea of my own in mind based on Greco-Roman Mythology, loosely based on the story of Sisyphus but still highly customizable beyond that. I can send you a PM if you’d like.

Ashen
12-13-2019, 06:39 PM
Lady Celeste;
It's been a minute since I've done anything with mythology. Sounds fun! Sure, shoot me a PM and we can figure things out from there.

Lady Celeste
12-13-2019, 06:47 PM
Will do! :D

Ashen
01-16-2020, 07:47 PM
My partners have all disappeared because of some weird thing they're calling Real Life. I don't know what that is, but I think I have an immunity. Any other non-infected wanna write some stuff?

Cfavano
01-17-2020, 11:22 AM
Im trying to toss my high level red wizard into as many worlds as possible so here is an idea, my wizard appear in either one of the avatar eras, you pick.

Ashen
01-17-2020, 03:21 PM
Cfavano;
Do you want to send me a PM so we can work out details?

Damonique
01-20-2020, 11:18 PM
I'm not sure if you noticed my message in our conversation, but there's a new post up in Kindling. The saga continues, and this time I've got a better idea of how to play things coming together in my head!

Ashen
01-21-2020, 01:45 AM
Damonique;
I saw your message.

My recruitment thread is for me finding new partners to roleplay with. Please don't post on it for reasons concerning roleplays that are already underway.

Ashen
03-01-2020, 05:36 AM
I'm dying to create something new. Does anyone want to throw some plots at me or pick one from what I have?

Ashen
04-15-2020, 09:08 AM
I've completely revamped my original post, so it's looking fresh and hopefully less intimidating. I'm still looking for new stories!

Ashen
06-06-2020, 08:21 PM
I've been a little too into writing lately. Any takers out there?

Lu321
06-07-2020, 02:03 PM
Hey, I might be interested. I'll shoot you a PM

Cosmic Fury
06-27-2020, 09:23 PM
a) ***** Grima is coming, and Lucina and the rest of the Shepherds are giving their all to stopping the Fell Dragon and all his allies. As everyone knows, Lucina hails from the war-torn, Grimleal-lead future, but she and her allies weren't the only ones to return from the future. There were other children that sought refuge from their land, going back to a time where things were at peace. One man wishes to stop Grima, but he's declined to join the Shepherds. He works alongside a young woman with a gift: this assassin has visions of just who needs to be eliminated to stop Grima. Working together, the pair seeks to stop the dreaded future only one of them knows. But what happens when a fatal secret is exposed? Will the relationship and trust forged between them be their greatest strength or their most vulnerable weakness?

Ashen, this is a pretty cool idea to explore! Are there further setting changes or plot ideas you might have in mind? I played the Awakening games in the past through to the end, but I'm admittedly a bit hazy on remembering some of the details. That said, I'm still a crazy fan of the Fire Emblem games, and writing through one of these settings is definitely something I'd be interested in doing.

PS: What about the original games' protagonist, Robyn? Is he present, and/or does he play a part in this tale?

Ashen
06-27-2020, 11:42 PM
Cosmic Fury;
I'm so happy to find another fan of Fire Emblem!

So the world can be as identical or as different as it is in the game. How I originally imagined it, our characters would be working alongside the events of the game. So hypothetically, our characters might go out on a mission and catch a glimpse of Lucina slaying an undead. Robin and Chrom and the rest of the Shepherds would all exist, but they wouldn't exactly be the focus of our story. If they do show up, they would be background NPC's doing their own thing and following the path of the game.

Being fuzzy is okay! The game is getting old now, so it's expected that you wouldn't remember every detail. I've got lists of links to wikis if that would help, and I'm also happy to answer any questions or come up with ideas based on the world. I've got the game ready to play at a moment's notice also, and I maybe got the official art book very much on sale and sitting in my room.

I... maybe like this game too much.

If that all makes sense and you're still interested I'd be happy to talk specific details through PM's! Hope to hear from you soon!

Cosmic Fury
06-28-2020, 02:32 AM
This definitely sounds like a solid and well-thought idea. I'd definitely love to give a crack at it. I'll be switching to PM's now, as well.

Ashen
09-18-2020, 11:35 PM
Bump!
I'm hoping some new stories will get me writing more consistently. I've just updated my first post to reflect my interests!

DannyPhantom
11-16-2020, 12:32 AM
I don’t suppose that you would be okay doing a Sonic the Hedgehog roleplay? I’m looking for someone to play Jet the Hawk or Shadow the Hedgehog.

Ashen
11-25-2020, 09:20 AM
Hey Danny.
I don't really feel comfortable playing characters I haven't made, so I tend to stay away from any writing in fandoms unless they involve original characters. I'm also not much interested in making a Sonic OC at the moment. Thank you for your interest!

Ashen
01-13-2021, 01:33 AM
Guess who is on the prowl for some new roleplays!