PDA

View Full Version : Revelation 6

Screenfox
09-04-2010, 06:18 PM
Revelation 6

1) And I saw when the Lamb opened one of the seals, and I heard, as it were the noise of thunder, one of the four beasts saying, Come and see.
2) And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer.
3) And when he had opened the second seal, I heard the second beast say, Come and see.
4) And there went out another horse that was red: and power was given to him that sat thereon to take peace from the earth, and that they should kill one another: and there was given unto him a great sword.
5) And when he had opened the third seal, I heard the third beast say, Come and see. And I beheld, and lo a black horse; and he that sat on him had a pair of balances in his hand.
6) And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts say, A measure of wheat for a penny, and three measures of barley for a penny; and see thou hurt not the oil and the wine.
7) And when he had opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth beast say, Come and see.
8) And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.
9) And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held:
10) And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth?
11) And white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellowservants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled.
12) And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;
13) And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind.
14) And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places.
15) And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains;
16) And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:
17) For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?

You want to know who is going to stand? We e are going to stand up to it. We have had enough of surviving. When you can no longer defend yourself, you have only one last choice, Attack.

In 2013 the gates opened and the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse came through. The end of the world. It wasn't what the Christians had expected. It was just our death, and the end of all life on Earth. We have grouped together and became a rebellion against the Horsemen and the hell they brought with them.

What we face:

Monsters:
Banshees
Minotaurs
Crawlers- Tiny rough skinned creatures about the size of dogs. They have spikes running down their back and run on all fours. They hunt in large packs and pounce with deadly speed.
Gargoyles
Rollers- They are a little bigger then us and and have very hard backs that are nearly impenetrable and very soft a belly. They curl themselves up and roll at you crushing you then eating you
Griffins
Giant Scorpion
Lurkers- Are like large lizards and attack people with tongues from very far away. Up close they use their claws, but are not very strong so they tend to stick to licking people up from a distance.

Demons- These beasts are huge and very intelligent. They have dark magic and weapons of massive proportions. They are enemies of both the humans and Horsemen. They have control of monsters. They want to take control of the Earth when the Horsemen are done with it. They all very and I will describe them when we come to one.

The Four Horsemen- These are our main objectives. They are no bigger then the average size of a human, but they can destroy a Demon with their pinky finger. These are them.

War- He is the biggest and physically the strongest, he rides a red horse and wields a very big sword. He lives in a large fiery fort. He has long hair and is the most attractive of them all.
Famine- He is the second oldest and the shortest as far as we know. He is well feed and is kept clean. He carries a scale. He has a odd way of killing people. He rides a black horse and lives a fort of skeletons. He keeps usually inside his fort and kills people in his own magical way. He is the most magical Horseman.
Death- Death rides a sickly ale green colored horse. He is incredibly thin and the oldest of the four. He is taller then Famine, but shorter then War. He masters in trickery. He lives in a series of skyscrapers that collapsed onto each other. He carries a trident. Nothing else is known about his appearance, so be careful who you talk to.
Pestilence- Finally Pestilence. He is the most dangerous and deadly of them all. He is the leader riding on a white horse. He uses a bow and arrow. We do not know what he looks like, only that he lives in a devilish castle in the middle of the bay. The spot where it sits is cleared of water and the water is constantly pushed away by some odd force. To get to it we need keys form the other Horsemen.

((If you would like to create a monster please PM me))

Basic rules apply

Please use my Charrie Sheet Skeleton
No one liners

Name:
Personality:
Appearance: ((What ever you want to use))
Specialty: ((Medic, Engineer, What ever you want.))
Weapons: ((Anything))
History:
Extra:

Name: David Saint
Personality: He is harsh and very strict. He acts quickly and accordingly to everything that happens
Appearance: http://www.ionlinephilippines.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/rudyreyes-apocolypseman.jpg
Specialty: Leader, fighter
Weapons: He has an M16, a pistol, and a sawed-off Ithica shotgun
History: He has no important history before the Horsemen. After they had appeared, he met a small boy named Luke. They have been together like an unsplittable pair. He started the rebellion and now he is going to finish the Horsemen.
Extra:

Name: Luke Mason
Personality: He is cold and quiet, He doesn't talk much to anyone but David
Appearance: http://i407.photobucket.com/albums/pp151/Arazon/BlackHair-1.jpg
Specialty: David's consultant
Weapons: a small pistol and a large knife
History: Unknown
Extra: He wears a gold thin chain necklace with nothing on it

((All IC and OOC posts go here))